Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction

Justin drove Brian in his new 4X4 Jeep in the snowy street to his family home. He was relieved not to see any media vehicles there. The sky was very overcast and misting cold rain. Brian wore his hoodie up, his shades and his leather gloves on. Both lovers had thick winter coats. Justin walked up to the door with Brian behind him. He checked and the door was unlocked and he opened it walking in and closing it behind Brian.

 

“Mom?” Justin called out in a normal voice.

 

“I’m in the kitchen Justin.” She answered him; Justin and Brian walked into the spotlessly kept house with fine furniture everywhere with Justin leading the way. Once in the kitchen Justin was greeted by a teary eyed mother with too many worries for a son gone too long. She hugged him hard and kissed his cheek and stared into his eyes studying him for any sign of distress. Justin read his mother instantly and gave her his best radiant sunshine smile.

 

“Mom I’m fine; I’m only worried for you and Molly. Mom, this is Brian; Brian this is my mother Jennifer.”

 

“Hello Jennifer”

 

“Hello Brian; can I offer any thing to drink?”

 

“We just had breakfast and I’m full; thank you though.” Brian answered her and sat down at the kitchen table soon joined by Jennifer and Justin sitting beside Brian.

 

“What have you been doing since the trouble started Mom?”

 

“Last night Ted Schmidt with Kinnetik Incorporated bought the store from me for an amazing price. I went to the bank and opened a new account. I took the money out of our joint accounts and moved them over and closed the accounts with Craig. I’ve had to take the house phone off the hook to avoid Craig’s constant attempts to call here. I can screen my calls on my cell phone. I guess I should get new phone numbers soon. I have an appointment with a divorce attorney today at four. She suggested we change our names at once.”

 

“Will you use your maiden name Jennifer?”

 

“Legally it’s the easiest to get approved in the courts. The attorney says no court will deny it under these circumstances.” Justin looked at Brian and smiled.

 

“I’ll be taking Brian’s last name Mom. You and Molly should become Miller’s.”

“Justin you just met Brian son; isn’t this rushing things a bit?”

 

“Justin Cole Kinney; get use to it Mom; that’s going to be my name soon.”

 

“Kinney as in Kinnetik?” Jennifer pondered. “Do you own Kinnetik Brian?”  Brian didn’t want to lie.

 

“Would the check last night be worth less if I did? I’m a multi-billionaire Jennifer and I hide my wealth well and don’t live by extremes. You won’t see me in Forbes Billionaire List. I drive a classic Corvette and Justin now has a new Jeep. We live in a quaint 5,000 square foot loft, with the same size loft one floor down for Justin’s art studio in a four story building I own off of Liberty Avenue. Before you feel embarrassed we make more then Justin and I paid for the store in two days interest earned on our investments. I’ll write off the over purchase price and pay less taxes and give you the same money.”

 

“How can I argue with that kind of logic Brian? You’re so generous; you say we and our investments?” Jennifer was nothing if not clever.

 

“What is mine is now Justin’s too. If I disappeared tomorrow he gets all I have. If he leaves me he’ll be worth over a 100 million right now.”

 

“And I’ll never leave you Brian; I’m the happiest gay man alive.”

 

“Do all gay men fall in love so easy?”

 

“It was love at first sight for both of us Jennifer. I knew Justin was the one for me and I’ve been looking for him for many, many years.”

 

“Brian is my first lover, and my last one Mom. I will proudly carry his name.”

 

“Well Brian, welcome to our family; what it is at the moment.”

 

“Jennifer; welcome to my family; and you’ll want for nothing.”

 

“Tell me about Molly Mom.”

 

“The police interviewed her for hours and made her go the hospital for an examination and it traumatized her. Her hymen is intact but the exam was a nightmare for her and perhaps more invasive than your father was.” Justin looked at Brian with a puzzled face.

 

“Your sister is still a virgin but they had to probe inside her to prove it.”

 

“OH! She's so young; that’s totally gross; where is she now?”

 

“She hasn’t left her room since getting home from the exam. Apparently all Craig did was feeling her up late at night when we were asleep.”

 

“You guys talk; I’m going to see Molly and get her to meet Brian.” Justin ran from the room and up the stairs.

 

“Knock, knock, knock; Molly? Open the door for me.”

 

“Justin? Is that you?”

 

“Yes Mollusk; open the door for me; I want to see you.” Justin waited patiently and moments later Molly unlocked and opened her door grabbing her bother and hugging him hard with fresh new tears in her eyes.

 

“You were gone and nobody would tell me were you went are why and I was so afraid I’d never see you again Justin and it was so cold outside, and now I put daddy in jail and we don’t have a family anymore and it’s all my fault Justin and……”

 

“Hit the brakes drama princess; you got it all wrong girl.”

 

“Huh?”

 

“Let me start from the beginning and I’ve never lied to you; have I?”

 

“Not that I know of.”



“Ok, do you want it means to be gay?”

 

“Someone likes the same sex like queers.”

 

“Ha! Out of the mouths of babes; I’m gay Molly and dad found out and made me leave the house.”

 

“You like boys Justin?”

 

“Well sort of; I like men Molly and you can see I’m just fine.”

 

“But what I did to daddy…..”

 

“Daddy was arrested having sex with a thirteen year old girl before they talked to you. He was already in jail. He did much worse things to that girl for months Molly then we think he did to you. You did not put dad in jail; Dad put himself in jail. No one is to blame but our father for all this shit. It’s very serious Molly, and I doubt we will ever see Craig again.”

 

“He’s never coming home Justin?”

 

“I would bet never Molly.” The brother and sister hugged each other harder than they had in years. It was a breakthrough moment for Molly, to accept Craig’s guilt, and mostly to accept love from a man without fear again.

 

Back in the kitchen……

 

“Jennifer, is this home paid for?”

 

“We paid off the mortgage last year Brian.”

 

“Craig will try to use the equity to hire a lawyer. Sell me this house and get it out of your name now. I would like to offer you a home I own on the edge of the city for as long as you need it until you find something you like. I don’t want that bastard to get one penny of your money Jennifer; we have to move fast.”

 

“My attorney says I have to turn it over as a marital asset in the divorce Brian.”

 

“I have lawyers for breakfast. You don’t if you don’t own it when you file. An attorney cannot ethically advise you to cheat the law; I can.” Brian pulled out his phone and called.

 

“Ted Brian here; I’m buying Jennifer Taylor’s home today. Look up the legal, make a warranty deed, bring the personal checkbook, and get over to Jennifer’s house now; yes I’m here too with Justin; see you soon.”

 

“He’ll be here in twenty minutes, and it’ll be recorded and legally sold over an hour before your appointment today.”

 

“I insist you only give me market value Brian.”



“If you insist Jennifer;” Brian smirked at his new mother in law by love. Just then Molly walked into the kitchen holding Justin’s hand.

 

“Well I missed you; I need a hug.” Brian said smiling. Justin released Molly and skipped over and sat down on Brian lap hugging and kissing him. Molly was stunned.

 

“Molly this is my boyfriend Brian; and this is my sister Molly.”

 

“Hello Molly; you are so pretty; Justin’s hugs are real good but I bet yours are way better; can I have a hug Molly?” Brian asked the shy girl making her smile. Molly walked over to Brian and Justin and Brian dropped Justin on the kitchen floor.

 

“Asshole!”

 

“Well a better offer comes along; you can’t blame me” said a laughing Brian who started to hug Molly who hugged him back real tight. Jennifer was amazed at the handsome man who could charm the skin off a snake. She had to admit he was a very handsome devil. Brian kissed the girl on the cheek and she kissed him back and stared at him grinning widely.

 

“You need to take hugging lessons from your little sister Justin; she’s got you beat.”

 

“She has my genes; we’re on equal ground; I guess I can share you for a bit with Molly.” Justin got up rubbing his ass and walked to the frig getting two sodas for himself and his sister.

 

“I want a man just like you Brian.” Molly boldly proclaimed shocking her mother.

 

“He’s belongs to me Mollusk; you have to grow up and find your own.” Justin said handing her a cold soda and kissing Brian on the lips to seal the deal. Jennifer felt a mountain lift off her shoulders. For the first time in 24 hours she had all her children and they were happy. She felt Brian was too old for her son, but she could not ignore how happy Justin was. And the love in the room could be sliced with a knife.

 

Soon Ted arrived and the paperwork was done. Brian paid the market value of $775,000 for the grand home. He convinced Jennifer to use his house and called the movers to come over the next morning and pack them up, take them there, and unpack everything. He gave Jennifer the address and phone number to the new house. It was unlisted. Now Craig had nothing and his family was isolated from him, his problems, and his name soon forever gone with his family after Brian called Mel and got her to work on the name changes with a familiar judge they knew.

 

“It’s early but this calls for a drink; Justin would you make me one?” Jennifer asked.

 

“Sure Mom but I’m having one too.”

 

“Brian what would you like?” Jennifer asked.

 

“Nothing, thank you; I don’t drink.” Brian smiled his best church boy smile. Brian still had Molly in his lap and she was getting a crush on her brother’s boyfriend.

 

“Ok girls; by tomorrow night you’re in a new house, with new names, and new futures that are bright. This little nightmare is officially over.” Brian said kissing a laughing Molly. Justin went over and sat in his Mom’s lap and kissed her too making her blush but also laugh with them. The lovers agreed to stay with Molly while Jennifer went to see her divorce attorney.

 

“If she gives you any shit walk out and use my female attorney; she’s a pit bull.” Brian said. Forty five minutes later Jennifer stormed into the house.

 

“I need your lawyer Brian; she was so rude to me for selling the house and changing our names without her.”

 

“She doesn’t make much when there're no assets to fight over.” You have a slam dunk case and she was going to drag it out to milk you for all she could get.” Brian told her.

 

“I have to trust you Brian; everything you’ve done has been for the best for this family. I’m just shattered with grief what has happened to us. First losing Justin and then the arrest; I’m just waiting for the next shoe to fall.” Jennifer moaned.

 

“There are no more shoes to fall. Justin and I put you girls in a new pair; now relax and get ready to enjoy your new life with us.” Brian assured her. “That’s an order Jennifer.” Brian said strongly still smiling.

 

“Yes sir Mr. Kinney; Justin does he boss you around like that?” She asked her gay son.

 

“We take turns Mom.” Justin said smiling. “We should go now. We’ll come see you at the new house in two days.” Brian and Justin told the girls good bye and made their exit.

 

“Brian I’m so proud of you; what you did with Molly and Mom was magical.”

 

“Justin, all women who have been hurt by a man, only need a man they can trust and feel loved by. All we had to do was show we love them and help them get past the shock of all this shit that came down. You’ve been protected with me; they’ve had to live in ground zero until now. Everything about that house says Craig’s house. They had to move to move on.

 

“I’m so going to fuck you senseless master! I want some time on top please.”

 

“You don’t have to ask; just take it; first we have some vampire sixty nine action for me to show you.”

 

“First I want to eat something then get funky.” Justin pulled out his cell phone and ordered Thai food for pick up. Minutes later they entered the loft with food in hand.

 

“Feed Brian; then I’ll eat.” Brian took the warm tender pink neck to his mouth and bit into the artery and drained Justin of just over two pints. Justin rubbed his hard on in his pants and pulled out his twink cock wanting release too. After Brian fed, he went to work sucking Justin off and in seconds was rewarded with a blast of the finest boy nectar on earth.

 

“Now that we got that out of the way, I eat.” Brian smiled at his twink’s simple logic.

 

As Justin finished his meal, Brian gave him a drop of his blood. He finished his meal and the lovers took a quick shower to clean up for a night of lovemaking. In the 69 position Justin began to suck down on Brian’s cock with wild lust as he was starting to trip heavy. Brian smiled enjoying the twink’s new talents, and extended his tongue to about a foot in length and began to lap the giant tongue all over Justin’s cock and balls grabbing them with only his tongue and jacking Justin off with it.

 

Justin’s eyes grew wide open from the new experience and sucked harder to try and reward his master for the pleasure he was receiving. Justin deep throated slowly all ten inches of Brian’s huge cock and soon Brian was matching his downward movements by extending his dick another two inches once Justin thought he had bottomed out. Justin was peaking on the blood and seeing vivid colors of passion all around him; he began to hum strongly on the vampire cock making it quiver and reward his effort with a mighty blast of cold seed. Justin swallowed it all and began to work harder for his next reward.

 

Brian felt when Justin was at his maximum at just under 13 inches he locked his cock at that length; it was all Justin could deep throat entirely and loving ever inch of it. Brian then extended his tongue longer and probed it deep into Justin’s ass rapidly tongue fucking him as he stared at the beautiful bubble butt he was eating. The delicious ass and Justin’s amazing sucking skills soon made Brian shoot he next monster load into the trained mouth of his slave. Brian retracted his tongue and began to suck hard on his boy’s soft hot cock and soon took his lad to sexual oblivion with a mighty new climax for him.

 

Brian pulled Justin up to his lips and kissed him passionately and spoke softly:

 

“You know what I want master; take me good for a long time.” Brian lied down on his stomach with a pillow under him rising up his firm cold ass, and Justin took the lube and prepared his aching cock and drove it into his lover’s cold body.

 

Eight human orgasms, three hours, and one very warm vampire ass from the friction of constant fucking later Brian ended the fucking of his asshole, pulled Justin up to his face and bit down hard into his neck draining him until his boy passed out. He sucked the tranced out boy’s cock to a final explosion of cum savoring every hot sweet drop in his mouth. Then Brian rolled his twink over, prepared and entered him, and covered him for the night. Justin had his favorite dream again.

 

The next day Molly and Jennifer Taylor became Molly and Jennifer Miller. Justin became Justin Cole Kinney. By one Pm the Taylor house was vacant and listed for sale by Kinnetik the owner. Molly and Jennifer were enjoying a mansion of a home on the edge of the city with eight bedrooms, ten bathrooms, an indoor pool and all utilities up and working. The girls began to forget Craig Taylor existed. Brian had a new car delivered to Jennifer in only her name and used the old car half owned by Craig as a down payment on Molly’s tuition at a very fine private school nearby.

 

For the three hundredth time Craig Taylor tried to call the house. If only Jennifer would do what he asked he was sure he could pay off the little girl and get out of this trouble and be able to save his family minus a disgusting faggot of a son.