Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter is dedicated to my 500th reviewer the fantastic sjmpets3!!!

Brian landed their Learjet at JFK International doing an almost perfect landing after Justin showed him the proper speed to land the bird that likes to land hot and fast. Brian was still use to the prop planes gliding in and flying a jet took an entirely different mindset to accomplish.     

"That was a perfect landing Brian; you did great."     

"I missed the center line by at least ten feet."     

"We got a twenty five mile per hour cross wind so that's no big deal; anyway this runway can take a plane ten time wider than us. Switch over to 121.7 MHz for ground control and taxi instructions."    

"What's the first thing you want to do when we get home?"     

"I want to see our sons Brian; then maybe get a bite to eat. Do you have any plans?"     

"Dracula has called a meeting of the leaders of the New York covens and asked me to attend with Jordan. Something's going on but I don't know what it's all about yet."     

"I'll have my cell phone with me if you need to reach me Master. I don't plan to leave the building. Frank can cook me something to eat at home. After that I'll probably play on the piano for a while." Brian got the taxi instructions from JFK ground control and followed them to their private hanger on the edge of the airport. Soon they were in their limo headed to Uber Tower on this unusually warm March day in New York. Once arriving Justin went into their condo and Brian went to the meeting at Dracula's condo of the leading Covenant members in the city.     

"I hope I'm not too late; landing took a while." Brian said to Dracula as he opened his door.     

"No Brian; most of my guests just arrived. Attention everyone; I'll let Victor Jordan tell you why we called this meeting today."      

"We all must be made aware of a new rogue vampire in our city. We know it's a male in his late teens or early twenties when turned but we don't have a photo of him. A familiar got away from him after seeing and talking to him one night. This vampire slaughters humans for the fun of it because he actually welcomes a return of persecution of our own kind perhaps. He's also turning new vampires out of young victims and setting them free without training them to wreck more havoc on the public. The police and media are treating this as a new serial killer but it's placed a strain on our relations with the humans who are familiar to us. We're expected to find this rogue and end him as soon as possible."     

"What do we know about him Jordan?" Brian asked the Victor.    

"White young man about 5 ft, 7 inches tall, thin, long brown hair dressed casual; he usually kills inside subway tunnels or terminals. He's also attacked at night in Central Park just after sunset. His greatest amount of activity is in the Chelsea area late at night. His primary targets are young males and all of the times they're gay. We've been able to locate his new vampires before they expose us but it's just a matter of time until his efforts make great trouble for us all. There's one more important detail; he primarily targets blond boys."     

"He has a taste for purple blood; that figures." Brian thought out loud.     

"I have an idea how to get this rogue Brian, with your and Justin's assistance. I normally wouldn't involvement an embraced human in such a hunt but we're desperate and Justin is very powerful. I feel there is no risk to him helping us."      

"What do you have in mind Jordan?"     

"Justin is the idea target this rogue will go after. There's one gay nightclub in that area where there has been the greatest number of his turned blond victims. We're going to place vampires at all the major subway tunnels and terminals to watch out for him. We'll also have teams watching for him at Central Park. Our primary focus is this gay club; I'd like your permission for Justin to be there alone to lure this vampire to him and for Justin to end him or control him until we arrive. We can be near Justin at all times." Brian considered the risk this would place Justin under.

"How perilous do you foresee this being for Justin? He can defend himself if not entranced first by a vampire; that's his greatest weakness."     

"There's a spell I can perform that'll make Justin immune to being put into a vampire's trance Brian. The effects last for 48 hours. If that's his only weakness he should stand an excellent chance luring this rogue vampire into our trap and rendering him helpless or burning him up if the situation allows it and if it's necessary without being in danger himself." Dracula said.     

"I want Justin to decide this for himself. As his embraced master I'll not order him to go into danger. It'll be his decision. I'm confident he can handle it with your spell Dracula; however, he has a family to consider and stay alive for. They're his priority even above me."     

"Call him to join us and we can explain the situation to him and let him decide." Jordan said. Brian pulled out his phone and called Justin asking him to come to Dracula's condo after eating. Soon Justin arrived and was advised the situation and what they wanted him to do.     

"What do you think Master?"     

"I think you have two sons to consider; I won't order you to do this however we are desperate to do something to stop this rogue. Innocent people are being killed or turned and he could expose us all and cause us serious problems. I leave this decision to you Justin and support what you decide."     

"Dracula, do the spell on me and we begin the hunt tonight. I want to be disguised not to look like me. Perhaps sunglasses to hide my eyes and a blond moustache should do the trick. If he doesn't know it's me he would have a chance of knowing that I'm the fire starter who took out the Volturi." Dracula walked over and stared into Justin's eyes first entrancing him.     

"Ego solvo vos ex nostrum verto humanus." (I free you from our trance human.) Justin came out of the trance smiling. Brian walked over and tried to put a trance on Justin.     

"I can feel you but you don't get inside my head to control me." Justin replied smiling. "This really works; 48 hours is plenty of time for me to get this guy. Let's go find us a rogue vampire."     

"I called a familiar who's a makeup artist for Broadway shows; he should be here soon with your moustache to put on you." Jordan said to Justin. "The club we're going to is called Rush. This is Thursday and the best night for our rogue to strike from his past behavior. It's a twink bar for 18 year old boys and up; he targets the young ones so you look perfect for him to be attracted to. All we know is he has long brown hair, slender build, wears casual clothes and starts a conversation with his victims to lure them away from any witnesses. He kills at other locations but this is where he finds boys to turn into vampires. The familiar who spotted him saw him take a boy out of this club and turn him." Dracula told Justin then his doorbell ranged. He let in the makeup artist who went to work putting a perfect blond moustache on Justin's face. Now only his eye color gave him away. However, with so many boys copying Justin eyes with contact lenses this shouldn't be much of a problem they thought and the sunglasses could be optional.     

"We won't be far from you Justin but for added protection I'm putting this radio transmitter wire on your body so we can hear you and you'll wear this Blue Tooth ear piece allowing you to hear us talk to you." Jordan said. He tapped the device to Justin chest and handed him the ear piece.     

"Well I'll go upstairs and put on some twink party clothes for the night and make myself look delicious for a vampire." Justin kissed Brian and went upstairs to get dressed.     

"It's ironic we have security guards around human fans but here we're sending Justin into the mouth of the beast of one of the most dangerous vampires possible to deal with, without protection." Brian thought about it a second time.     

"He's so strong Brian he can torch this vampire in a split second and he can transform into an indestructible jaguar if need be; I see that Justin is in no risk here with all the powers we've given him or I wouldn't have agreed to this." Dracula said. "If Misha had his powers I'd permit him to help but he doesn't have the powers Justin has."     

"I'm still staying close to Justin; it's my job to protect him and I won't let the rogue see me but I'll be close enough to be there in seconds if necessary."     

"We expected you to take the point position closest to Justin; we'll not be far from you either." Dracula said. "I can transport to him in a second if he's in trouble.  Between Justin and I this rogue vampire doesn't have a chance." Minutes later Justin came back to Dracula's condo wearing his twink party clothes he hadn't worn in years. They fit tight and he looked hot as his muscles and basket were very visible in this outfit.     

"You're going to have more than a rogue vampire hitting on you tonight Sunshine; that outfit is smoking hot on you."

"Thanks; these pink sunglasses are more a fashion statement and hide my eye color perfectly. I could hear your conversation while I was upstairs. I need a code word or phrase to say letting you know I've spotted him or believe I have. Does the turtle neck hide my collar well enough?"     

"It's perfectly hidden under it. The code word is 'uber' or if you're talking to him say 'you're uber hot looking.' That word said in any way will tell us you've engaged the rogue after reading his mind." Brian said.     

"Once I have him then what do I do? Wait for you guys to show up or get him away from other humans and finish him off?"      

"Say the code word uber in some way. Brian and I will be with you in seconds. Don't engage unless you have to defend yourself or protect another human. Don't expose yourself unless you have no choice in the situation. Try to delay him until we can get there." Dracula advised Justin.     

Minutes later Dracula's limo let them off five blocks from the popular gay youth night club Rush on 6th Avenue in Chelsea on the edge of Greenwich Village. Justin walked away with Brian staying about two blocks behind him. Running at vampire speed he could be with Justin in a second. He got Justin to whistle so he could hear him in the city noise. Justin walked along whistling one of his songs all the way to the club. No one appeared remotely like the potential rogue vampire in the street.     

"No sign; I'm at the club so what now?" Justin spoke so his microphone would pick up his voice.     

"Go inside and check it out; he might be searching for a target in the club."  Dracula said and Justin heard him in his ear piece. Justin paid the $20 cover charge and went into the three story dance club. In some ways it was like Babylon but definitely a dive and a very old building. Justin looked around and thought the place to be a fire trap; making torching the vampire inside the club not an option. Justin went to the bar and bought a Cosmo and started to cruise the boys who were dancing there and standing around. His heightened senses told him he was being stared at by several guys; one by one Justin picked them out seeking if one could be the uber target he was looking for. The most distant boy up on the balcony was a real possible as he fit the description of their rogue vampire. Justin decided to go up to the balcony and get close to him.     

"I've sighted someone who could be him."     

"Proceed with caution Justin. The crowd can provide you some protection." Justin took his drink and climbed up to the balcony level and made his way over to the boy still looking at him. Justin walked right up to him but pretended not to notice he was staring at him. Once close enough Justin's enhanced hearing could tell this boy didn't have a heartbeat therefore he's a vampire.     

"You're really cute; I haven't seen you here before." The long brown haired vampire spoke to Justin.     

"I'm visiting from LA; I might go to school here at Julliard's School for Music." Justin read his mind; this was the rogue vampire. He wanted to lure Justin away and turn him tonight. "Your uber hot yourself; what's your name?"     

"Andrew; what's yours?"     

"My friends call me Cole." Justin felt the vampire try to trance him so he pretended to be in a trance.     

"Follow me Cole." The vampire ordered him. Justin left his drink and followed the vampire toward the exit. Brian was downstairs watching it happen. Dracula cell phoned him and said that Justin had found the rogue they were looking for. Brian kept his distance but keep Justin in his sights as they all three walked out of the club. The young vampire led Justin north of the club into an alley way; once they were inside the alley Brian raced up to the entrance to watch them without alerting the vampire he was there. The vampire guided Justin into the alley about 40 feet and stopped him. Once he was certain the only heartbeat he heard was Justin's nearby he reached for Justin's neck and pulled down his turtle neck covering revealing his slave collar.     

"So you're somebody's little pet? Well you're going to be my pet now Cole." Swiftly the vampire bit into Justin's jugular artery before Justin realized he was attacking him. Justin pulled him off and slammed him down on the hard ground pinning his arms behind him.     

"UBER TARGET DOWN!" Justin screamed as he held the vampire on the dirty ground. Brian raced up and saw Justin bleeding badly on his neck; he reached down to his lover and licked the wound closing it and pulled out his cell phone and direct dialed Dracula's number. It wasn't necessary; before the call went though Dracula appeared beside them.     

"FREEZE BOY!" Dracula said to the young vampire paralyzing him completely. Dracula called his driver with instructions to come to the alley one half-block north of the club and park out front. In less than a minute the limo was there and Brian carried the rogue vampire and threw him into the floor of the limo; he, Justin and Dracula got inside. Dracula instructed the driver to head to Uber Tower. Soon they were inside Dracula's condo. Dracula held on to the rogue vampire and released him for the freeze trance.

"Do you know who I am boy?"     

"Fuck you! What do I care? You're just another blood sucker like the wanker who made me." The boy said with a British accent the first time Justin heard it.     

"I'm Dracula and I will decide if you live or die tonight. You've made a lot of trouble for us. Don't you know it's wrong to kill innocent humans or create new vampires without a good reason to do it?"     

"You just took the name Dracula; he's a fable, a legend that doesn't exist." Justin removed his shades and looked at the boy.     

"I'm Sunshine the music performer. Do you recognize me Andrew?" Justin ripped off the fake moustache.      

"I thought you looked a lot like Sunshine. That's what attracted me to you."     

"Well I'm the real McCoy and I can tell you this really is Dracula, the father of all vampires and I'm an embraced lover to a vampire myself."     

"What does embraced lover mean?"     

"How long have you been a vampire boy?" Dracula asked him.     

"About a month; some guy attacked me in West London in the Soho District coming out of a gay pub and did this to me and ran off. He was an American that much I know."     

"Did you hear him say his name?"     

"We didn't exactly chat; he like hypnotized me and fucked the shit out of me with a real big dick in a back street then he bit me and then made me drink his blood. I remember being in a lot of pain and passing out. The next thing I know I'm waking up with this thirst and he was nowhere to be seen. He just left me alone with this condition to live with."     

"Did you get a good look at his face?"     

"Yeah; I know what he looks like."     

"Justin; read his mind and determine what you can about what he's saying and see if you can get a vision lock on his sire." Dracula said. Justin walked up to Andrew and stared into his eyes.     

"This won't hurt at all." Justin probed his thinking. "He tells the truth Dracula. Andrew, imagine the vampire who turned you; think of his face now. Andrew re-played his memory of meeting the vampire and being raped and turned. Justin got a firm look at the man. Justin opened his mind's eye and found the man walking in a city street with snow on the ground. "Dracula has it been snowing in London lately? I see him in a city street with snow on the ground. It could be London."     

"Brian, use my computer in the office and check the London weather tonight." Dracula said pointing to the office door for Brian.     

"Andrew, I have to decide to kill you are allow you to live and train you. Since you're turned unjustly I'm inclined to give you a second chance. Why are you here in America?"     

"I seek revenge for the American vampire who did this to me. That's why I came here to attack Americans and make more like me. It seemed like the thing to do since he did it to me." Brian came back from the office.     

"It snowed all day in London. There's snow on the ground."     

"Andrew look into my eyes: I order you to never kill an innocent human again and to stop creating vampires. You cannot disobey my order or I'll know it and appear before you and end your life. Do you understand me?"     

"Yes sir; but what's to become of me? How do I get the blood I crave?"     

"We have human familiars who feed us willingly. There're many advantages to being a vampire which you'll learn. I'm sending you to a small coven in the country where you'll receive instructions and training. I order you to stay there and let them teach you our ways and laws. You'll get blood to sustain you but you must not kill the feeders that help us. You will feed on three or four humans at a time to get enough blood to keep away the thirst. Will you obey me boy?"     

"Yes sir Dracula. Maybe this won't be so bad once I learn how to live with this condition. I didn't know any vampires are known we had human friends."     

"How old are you Andrew?" Justin asked him.     

"I turned 19 two months ago."     

"Embraced is the way a vampire takes a human lover forever. It's a great life and lots of boys want to belong to a vampire. Many want one as young as you are. You won't have to be alone Andrew and usually your embraced lover can create enough blood to feed you without needing anyone else's blood. If you obey Dracula and his friends you can have a very good life now filled with staying young, living forever, and being loved by the human of your choice. You're very lucky Dracula's giving you this second chance Andrew. It'd be easier for him to end you but you were turned against your will and that makes you a victim too. Being a vampire isn't bad at all if you live by the rules." Justin advised him while Dracula made a phone call and soon two vampires walked into the condo let in my Misha.     

"Take Andrew here to the Snyder estate near Buffalo; he deserves a second chance after proper training." The two vampires escorted the teenage vampire out of the condo.      

"Are we going after his sire Master Dracula?" Justin asked.     

"If you have no objections boys; we leave tomorrow."