Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction

Once they got to Britin Justin remembered Ken saying he was hungry. He got the boy into the summer house and told him food was on the way. He went into the kitchen and explain the situation to Tim and Bobby. They made a huge plate and took it with two Cokes to the house for the boy and introduced themselves. The house had a spare bedroom for guests so he had a ready bed. The house boys got his clothing and shoe sizes and went out the next day and bought him the issue of clothes everyone gets at Sunshine High. That night the New York group was taken to Babylon for entertainment. They only stayed an hour to watch the crowd. The next day they flew home to the Big Apple. Justin and Brian stayed behind for a few more days.     

Justin went and visited Tom Adams twice in the hospital. The boy had both arms and one leg in casts and his leg were in traction due to a broken femur. Since Tom was a familiar Justin told him how he took down the bashers and what they planned to do to them once they were in prison. Tom agreed to identify them and be a witness for the state against them however the blood on the bats was plenty of evidence to get convictions against the boys. Tom’s vampire came in the third day from a trip to Europe and didn’t have cell phone service where he was. As soon as he realized Tom was hurt he flew straight to Pittsburgh. He was delighted to hear Tom was ready to embrace with him and insisted on paying his medical bills. Justin politely allowed it.     

Justin ordered the upgrade kits for both of his embraced gym sets, one at Britin, and one at Uber Tower to be installed before he got back to New York. He hired the company to do the upgrades not wanting to deal with it himself. He spent the time with the contractors at the new huge campus arranging for summer jobs for as many of his kids as he could. When he was done two hundred jobs were promised to his boys and girls. In Justin’s mind that was more important than building up a gym set. Justin got home to find Brian surfing the web.     

“What are you looking at Master?”     

“The website for Learjets. We need our own jet Justin; it’s not fair to keep using Jordan’s jet and he won’t let me pay him for it.”     

“Flight crews are expensive; how about you and I learn to fly? Pilots have told me it’s just a little more complicated than driving a car.”      

“You do the research on what we need to do to get to fly our jet and I’ll decide on a jet to buy. We’ll hire pilots until we can fly it ourselves maybe.” Brian thought Justin had an excellent idea and it sounded like fun. Brian realized that Jordan’s jet was the biggest and most expensive model and was way more than they needed to fly back and forth to New York. He also was thinking of the new Sunshine campus to be built in San Francisco soon and Justin would want to fly there on occasions. Brian was considering expanding Kinnetik Advertising Inc to another major city like Chicago or Dallas. Even San Francisco could be an excellent market area to move in to. Having their own jet opened many possibilities. It could be a company’s write off especially once he had a separate office in a distant city. Brian was studying the smallest jet, the Learjet 40XR, it was for seven passengers and two pilots and a new one was only nine million out the door. It has a ceiling of 51,000 feet and was very fast for its class as a small business jet. It was definitely cheaper than he expected it to be. Brian downloaded the fact sheet for the jet and was goggling all the features learning what it had in avionics and power.     

Justin quickly learned you had to first get a pilot’s license and fly a certain number of hours and then get an instrumentation rating. Next was multi-engine school to fly a twin engine plane. Then you go to jet training and get checked out on the model you’re going to fly. Each step had a specific number of hours to fly to accomplish each level. If all you did was flying, the entire flight program to jet pilot status could be accomplished in a few months. He wrote up a detailed sheet of the entire program and emailed it to Brian. He could read it at his leisure. Brian got the email and grinned. It was just like Justin when he wanted something to be suddle about it. His information was short and to the point with the facts and nothing said to sell the idea. That impressed Brian more for his boy to be that professional at such a young age. Justin even provided schools for training in Pittsburgh and New York. Brian sent Justin an email to buy some fight training textbooks to review the kind of information they would be studying to get a feel for what it would be like. Justin smiled when he read Brian’s email as he already bought books. It was funny how they were on the same mental level at the same time so often.

That night Ken joined Justin, Tim and Bobby for dinner in the main house. He was still in awe to be in the home of the superstar Sunshine. Once the boy relaxed he was loaded with questions he wanted to ask Justin.     

“Sunshine; how do you know that vampire I saw?”     

“First of all my name is Justin Ken; I know lots of vampires; they are everywhere and they’re very good people and nothing like you’ve seen in the movies or read in books. Now that you know then exist that makes you a trusted familiar friend of vampires. You’ve met my lover Brian; he’s a vampire Ken. My songs are about my love life with him and about other boys and their relationships with their vampires. We have our own society of people. Humans who become the lover of a vampire are embraced to him or her and it’s a bond that last forever usually.”     

“Does he drink your blood? Does it hurt?”     

“He mostly lives off my blood and it feels great to feed him; it’s like having an orgasm every time he bites me. There’s no pain.”     

“I want him to bite me so I see what it’s like.”     

“They don’t feed off children. You’d have to be the age of consent for them to feed from you. They’re very noble and law abiding people Ken. The feeding is too sexual for an underage minor to be done to him or her except on the rare instance with an underage vampire and they are very rare. I know many vampires but only one who is underage still and he was turned to save his life from a deadly sickness.”     

“How do you keep this entire secret from your fans?”    

“People who know don’t talk. Fans don’t have a clue and frankly wouldn’t believe me if I told them.”     

“Are there any vampires where I’m going to be living at your school?”     

“The man who runs the school is a very close friend and a vampire named Auntie Em. He’s a queen with a heart as big as an ocean for you kids. Most of the kids are from backgrounds where they learned about vampires and are familiars too. Just don’t make it a habit talking about me with anybody. I trust you to keep my secrets; society isn’t ready to know we exist and people could get hurt if it gets out.”     

“Can I get a job at your school to earn some spending money?”    

“Everyone gets an allowance. You have to be 16 to get a job but the allowance is good; nobody has complained it’s not enough to live on. Everything is provided for you. The money’s for entertainment.”     

“Will I be stuck on campus all the time?”     

Hell no; there’s a curfew for your age that gets later the older you get. There’re lots of activities for you to do; movie nights, rave dances, martial arts classes, music classes, sports, and shit you name it we got it. You’re going to be with hundreds of beautiful gay boys; duh? Why do you want to leave the campus much? If I didn’t have Brian I’d love to live there.”     

“My bruises are almost healed up now and the stitches come out Monday. I’ll be ready to go there.”     

“Damn; and I was planning to start charging you rent little man.” Brian walked in the dining room and ruffled the boy’s hair and kissed Justin on the mouth. “So we have a new familiar in our mist now.”     

“Well he saw CD take down his attacker so I couldn’t really lie to the boy. He’s going to hear shit at school anyway so he can fit in more now.”

“Another hot foxy blond hair blue eyed boy; that’s just what your campus needs Sunshine.”     

“I can’t help it if that’s all we got from California Brian. We aren’t that common really.”     

“I wonder how many are purple blooded.”     

“All of them to some degree. They sure got the best bids at the auction.”     

“Your blood line makes the best lovers Justin. I’ve decided we’re going to flight school.”     

“I’ll have to show my appreciation tonight extra special.”    

“I drive a hard bargain.”    

“I got the garage for your machine to park in.”   

“I don’t know; it’s a pretty tight fit if I remember the last time I parked there.”    

“Well if you tear up my walls you can just rebuild me.”    

“Are you guys talking what I think you’re talking about?”  Brian, Justin, Tim and Bobby laughed.    

“They probably are kid.” Bobby told him smiling.     

“Do you need anything Ken? Are your teeth and eyes good?”    

“I can see good Justin; I’ve never been to a dentist before. My teeth don’t hurt.”    

“Well we get all our students checked out and fixed up with what they need. All your health issues are taken care of.” Justin told the boy. Ken couldn’t imagine his good fortune running into Justin just before being killed by a madman.    

“How many students are at your school Justin?”    

“Now we have almost 600 but in just about a year from now a new campus is being built and you’ll be living with around 12,000 mostly gay boys on the new campus.”    

“You mentioned an auction earlier.” Justin wondered what to tell him and decided the truth because he could learn about it at school anyway.    

“Every year we hold a fund raiser and auction the boys from the campus who are legally of age and who are familiars, to interested vampires looking for lovers. Each boy chooses to participate or not. The boys only have to spend the weekend with them and no sex is promised. If they do anything it’s between consenting adults in this state. Most of the boys fall in love with the vampires who buy a date and move on to live with them. The vampires are very wealthy and the boys are set for life and a very long life too. There are many advantages belonging to a vampire. But for now that explains what the auction is.”    

“Can I get a man as hot as Brian?”    

“You might get real close but there’s only one Brian dude. All the vampires are very attractive and got the equipment to make you very happy if you’re a bottom.”    

“I think I’m a bottom but I’m a virgin and don’t know for sure.”    

“Sounds like you’re a bottom and that’s a good thing. I was a virgin when I met Brian and I was 17 then. I strongly advise you to save your virginity for your lover especially for a vampire. He’ll cherish you all the more for it.” Justin remembered the boys at the auction who wore two blue wrist bands on their left arm to signal they were virgins and got top dollar bids for them.

“Are they happy belonging to a vampire?”    

“I’ve helped hundreds of boys find a good vampire and not one has said it was a mistake. They’re the happiest gay boys alive.”    

“So when I turn 16, I can be in an auction?”    

“Yes, and I advise you to grow out your hair until then. They love long blond hair on their boys.”    

“So you don’t dump us guys when we turn 18?”    

“I’ll put you through college if you want to and you don’t want to embrace with a vampire yet. If you embrace he’ll take over your education. You have all the options available to you. You’ll learn all about it at the campus. Since you’re a familiar now you’re be with the in-crowd from the start. Don’t tell this to the boys who don’t know about it. There’re a few of them there and they have to prove they’re trustworthy to learn about us first.”    

“How many guys live in a room?”    

“Two and he’ll be within a year of your age. You can change roommates too if you like.”    

“I can wait to get there now.”    

“I was thinking the same thing about your ass Sunshine.” Brian said with a smirk.    

“Well Master, you only have to give me the command to serve you sir.” Justin got up and kissed his lover hard with youthful passion grinding his erection against Brian’s.    

“Wow you two are hot together. You called Brian master.”    

“When you embrace with a vampire you become his sex slave forever. I live to make Master happy kiddo.”    

“Well if this class in Vampire Love 101’s over, you have duties to perform Sunshine.”    

“Yes Master! See you boys later.” Justin took Brian hand and led him out of the dining room.    

“Did you see the size of that dick on Brian?” Ken commented.    

“They can control their size too. They have amazing skills in lovemaking.” Tim told him.   

********************       

“May I have a drop of blood, and get fucked fast and hard all night long Master?”    

“Granted slave; right after you suck me off first and take the edge off.” The lovers got undressed and into bed. Justin grinned and went to work with Brian’s huge dick in his talented mouth. The boy was a master cocksucker using his throat muscles, suction, tongue and vocal cords to drive his vampire Master wild with erotic sensations.  Next to fucking Brian loved his boy’s blow jobs and he forced himself to hold off cuming too soon, not wanting it to end. Justin didn’t get tired and for over an hour he sucked Brian’s cock with a passion slowly increasing his tempo and technique bringing his lover to the edge until Brian couldn’t hold it back any longer. The deep throated cock getting hummed hard made him blast a massive load into Justin’s mouth far too much to swallow, so he narrowed his cock and shoved it deep down Justin’s throat sending the four pint load straight to Justin’s stomach. Justin came off the huge cock grinning wide.    

“I win!”

“We both won lover boy. Have a drop of blood.” Brian bit his finger and fed a drop of his blood to Justin. Then he made the boy lie down so he could suck his beautiful nine inch twink cock and get his desired ration of honey sweet hot boy cum to start the night. Brian took his time taking Justin to the edge and backing off not letting him cum too soon. The delay only intensified the sexual experience for Justin. He laid back and enjoyed Brian’s mouth and hands as they attacked his young body with lustful intentions. Brian pinched the boys tits so hard they almost bled but Justin never once complained about the intense pain. When Brian was sure Justin was peaking hard on his blood drop he stepped up the attempt to make him cum. He rammed his finger inside Justin’s ass and assaulted his prostate gland sending Justin into erotic shocks of desire.    

“I command you to give me all your cum NOW!” Brian sucked vampire fast on Justin’s engorged dick and moments later the boy’s nuts drew up inside his body and Justin yelled out as he had the most intense and powerful orgasm he could remember. The hot foxy long blond haired twink shot huge embraced buckets of his incredible seed over and over and over into Brian’s rapidly swallowing mouth doing his best not to lose one drop of the precious white nectar that he craved. Justin was panting and sweating profusely from the amazing climax he just had and was trembling from head to toe.   

“Was that all of it?”    

“I’m  pretty sure Master; I’ve never came so hard in my life sir. Thank you.” Brian kissed Justin driving his tongue deep into the boy’s mouth exploring his oral chamber tasting his seed there and it turned him on; Justin loved his vampire’s tongue with his own young tongue fighting for domination of their love. It was a battle with no losers. The more their tongues dueled the hotter the lovers got. Brian stopped and rolled Justin over on his stomach. He reached for the lube and prepared his boy for a night of really good hard fucking. He was always amazed how Justin’s ass was virgin tight every time he fucked him. He lubed his huge vampire cock and took aim at the waiting hole.    

“MINE!!!” Brian yelled as he rammed his cock all the way inside the boy’s ass so hard the shock knocked Justin out for a few moments it was so painfully intense and exciting. When Justin came to he was in his erotic trance and began to sing his soul’s siren song for his lover. The most erotic strange notes, grunts, groans, moans, squeals, and coooooes came out of Justin’s mouth as he was being literally fucked into the mattress at about six fucks a second vampire speed by the monster cock that took no mercy on his barely legal tender firm round ass. By instinct Justin raised his hips high in the air so Brian could get as deep as possible inside his hot tight gripping velvety grabbing coarse textured love tunnel. The more Justin soul singed for Brian the harder and faster the vampire fucked the boy. After an hour of this relentless blur of a fuck Brian slowed down considerably.    

“SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP!......” Every time Brian pulled out of Justin ass he slapped his ass cheeks hard with both hands and slammed in his dick at two punishing fucks a second. The intensity of the pain and pleasure made Justin cum again without touching himself. Brian realized he got the desired effect and smiled.    

“That was your punishment for being such a hot little boy today slave.”    

“Thank you Master; I learned my lesson sir.” Justin was grinning loving this new Dom Brian with all his heart. Brian grabbed his very long blond hair and pulled hard jerking Justin’s head up as he extended his cock to 18 inches and grew to five inches wide. Then he rode his boy like a wild pony galloping into sensual bliss fucking him with the maximum dick that was perfect once Justin was broke in for the night.    

“Cross your legs and pinch off my dick slave.” Justin quickly crossed his legs and with all his might he tried to be as tight as he could be grabbing Brian’s morphed size monster cock like a human tube vise surprising Brian how tight the boy could make his ass grab him on command. Brian fucked and fucked and fucked and fucked the amazing boy bubble butt below him with all the power he could deliver to the twink’s ass making Justin wonder if this was now the best fuck ever since he was so much into his surrender to the commanding Master taking him so big, and so very hard and fast. After an hour Brian suddenly pulled all the way out of Justin. He took his boy and turned him around and put him on his lap facing him with his legs wrapped around his waist. They he grabbed his hips and using his vampire strength he picked him up and drove Justin’s ass down on his giant cock and rapidly raised and pulled down the boy’s body as he got ready to load his lovely trell with a monster load of powerful vampire seed.    

When Brian felt it coming he thinned his cock and extended it to two feet deep inside Justin’s body making the boy moan loud from the sudden feeling of fullness and shot an eight quart load of cool powerful vampire cum deep into him taking almost three minutes to complete his fantastic climax. He grabbed Justin’s neck and bit down sucking hard drinking about a half gallon of his hot sweet young intoxicating blood knocking Justin out into a deep trance like sleep. Brian slowing turned him over on his stomach and carefully pulled out his cock not allowing his massive cum deposit to escape. He put a butt plug inside Justin’s asshole and covered him with the duvet.    

“That was fun.” Brian whispered as he kissed his smiling slave and laid down holding the shaking boy tight the remainder of the night.