Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction

Brian and Justin flew to Pittsburgh as soon as Jordan's jet could be staffed and ready. They touched down at nine at night and rode the limo straight to Pittsburgh General Hospital. They found Emmett waiting outside the surgery room in the waiting area.    

"Any news yet Emmett?" Justin asked his friend.     

"He's still in surgery; he had a bad head wound, several broken bones from being clubbed with something, and he was stabbed several times. There've been five more boys attacked near Liberty Avenue tonight and one boy was murdered. It's been on the news." Emmett pointed to the TV playing in the waiting room.    

"Did they have a gun?"     

"Not that they mentioned Brian; just some kind of club or bat and a knife." Brian and Justin looked at each other with the same idea.    

"We’re going hunting for these attackers Em; I won't have my cell phone on but I'll call you later to get an update on this boy's condition.  Make sure he has whatever he needs."     

"You be careful out there; these assholes aren't playing around Justin."    

"We're going to be fine Emmett; the bashers on the other hand won't be." Brian told him. He and Justin got up and had the driver take them to Liberty Avenue and let them off. Justin walked two or three blocks ahead of Brian away from Liberty Avenue toward the Sunshine campus acting very queen like and very much alone. He was still close enough for Brian to hear him with his powerful vampire hearing. Once Justin was about six blocks from Liberty Avenue he passed an alley with a group of teenagers holding baseball bats.    

"Hey faggot; you want to suck our dicks?" One of the boys yelled at Justin.    

"No thanks; I only like men and you don't cut it." Justin told them.    

"Well you better have some money are you're going to be one dead cock sucker."    

"I have money not that you're going get any of it."  The gang walked up and circled Justin leaving him no way to escape.    

"Are you the group attacking gay boys tonight?" Justin asked them.    

"Yeah and you're next on our list; the last one got fucked up real good;" said the boy who looked like the leader of the bunch.    

"You murdered that boy. When you get caught you're going to prison forever." Brian heard everything and called the cops to join the party. He ran up to watch how Justin handled them.    

"Well we better not leave you to be a witness then huh?" The boys began to approach Justin with the bats raised up ready to strike him. Justin quickly got around them and raced into the alley which was a dead end. The gang of bashers smiled knowing they had him cornered now and entered the alley to take care of Justin. They were not aware of Brian being right outside.    

"It's not fair to fight eight against one; you need about ten more of you guys to have a chance." Justin taunted them on.

"You got some mouth on you faggot. I like your lips and I think you'd suck us real good so we might let you live" said the leader rubbing his crotch.    

"This one's a pretty boy; he's got an ass like a girl." One of the other boys stared at Justin's butt.    

"I'll make you a deal; no clubs and if all of you can take me down I'll suck you and you can fuck me. You don't want me bloody and knocked out to fuck me and I can't suck you if I'm unconscious." The thugs looked at each other and dropped their bats and moved in to take Justin down.    

The first one to throw a punch was grabbed by Justin who twisted his arm breaking it in several places. He backed away so he was no longer a threat. Next, three boys moved in with one behind Justin grabbing him around the chest pinning his arms down. One boy punched Justin in the mouth breaking his hand.    

"Goddamn! He's hard as a rock. The second boy came up and Justin kicked him so hard in the nuts he flew up in the air and came down on his face on the asphalt ground. Justin stomped hard on the foot of the boy holding him making him let go; Justin spun around and punched him so hard he flew back into the brick wall knocked out. The other four boys picked up their bats and approached Justin. The one behind him swung at his head but Justin sensed it and ducked down then he raced forward grabbing a bat in a boy's hand twisting it hard taking it away from him. Justin then proceeded to beat the living shit out of the remaining boys. He broke jaws, knee caps, and arms. Moments later all the thugs were on the ground in a great deal of pain.    

Brian and Justin were standing at the entrance to the blocked alley when five police squad cars and one plain car drove up. Detective Carl Horvath got out of the plain sedan and walked up to the lovers.    

"They’re in the alley all fucked up. Justin didn't let them get away. I was here but he didn't need any help." Brian said grinning. They led the officers to the thugs who were then taken into custody.    

"They told me they were the ones attacking gay boys tonight." Justin said.   

 "From the looks of the blood on these bats we can connect them to the assaults and the murder. Good work Sunshine." Carl said.    

"You're Sunshine; the faggot singer aren't you?" One of the boys said to Justin.    

"No, I'm Sunshine, the faggot that kicked your ass and is sending all of you to prison to be boy pussy until you're too old to get fucked. Have fun sucking dicks through the bars for cigarettes for your cellmate."     

"We were never here Carl; you caught these guys on your own." Brian said.   

"How do I explain their injuries?"    

"Say a group of queers bashed them and called you to pick them up. In a way it's true only it was a group of two. We didn't hang around to get arrested."    

"That works for me. Thanks for getting these killers off the street." Carl said.    

"They attacked one of my boys from my campus first; this was personal Carl." Justin told him. "He was in surgery when we went hunting for these guys. We're headed back to the hospital now."    

"Hop in; I'll give you boys a lift." They got into Carl's car and he drove them to the hospital. Soon they were with Emmett again.    

"Anything new Emmett?" Justin asked.    

"He's out of surgery and they expect a full recovery. It was on the news the bashers got caught."

"They ran into a pissed off twink who owns a queer high school." Brian said smiling.    

"Oh baby! Did they hurt you?"    

"One of them punched me and it's safe to say he'll be jacking off left-handed for a few weeks."    

"I hope those guys get what they deserve."    

"There's a good reason we let them live Emmett. I'll make sure they learn how to be very good queers in prison if they want to live." Brian said. "I'll pay the blacks to punk them out to all the prisoners. They're going to be so fucked in the ass and have to suck so many stinking dicks they'll wish they were dead. And there are some really big dicks in prison too."    

"Good! That warms my heart to think of those guys having to pay for what they did and the punishment fits the crimes." Emmett smiled for the first time that night.    

"Did you put our boy in a private room?"     

"He's in recovery now but I did request it Justin. Are you guys going to stay in Pittsburgh for a while?"   

 "Master I have an idea; let's send the jet back and invite our moms and kids, Dracula, Misha, Jordan, Cajsa, and the Cullens to visit here for a few days. The Cullens can hunt in our forest and Reneesmee can bond with Jennifer, since she doesn’t see Bella’s mom too often. While they’re here, Vic can see Dracula and Jordan again. It'll be fun for them."    

"I think it's an excellent idea Sunshine. I'll call them and ask if they want to come." Brian walked away and got on his cell phone.    

"Who's the boy who got hurt Emmett?"     

"Tom Adams a familiar from California; one of the young ones Justin; he's one of the boys who delayed embracing with the vampire who got him at the last auction. He brought in $47million and just recently decided to embrace with his vampire. I haven't been able to reach him yet to tell him what happened to Tom. He might be out of the country. Tom was going to Babylon just to dance."    

 "How bad was his head wound?"    

"They didn't fracture his skull but he bled a lot and had to have stitches."    

"You can lick him later and heal that up so he has no scars. Were any of the other boys bashed from our campus?"    

"All the boys we have carry a contact card to reach me in an emergency. I didn't get any more calls tonight."    

"We need to arrange for a bus to take our boys to Liberty Avenue and take them home if they want to go out. Can you arrange that?"    

"I sure can baby; I also want to make the boys go in groups too. I don't want them out walking alone anymore. It's getting pretty sick out there for gays."    

"How are things at the new campus construction site?"    

"Going very well; the foundations for the remaining buildings got poured this week. The fence contractor's almost finished with our security fence too. There'll be teams putting up the brick walls starting Monday morning."

"How many open beds do you have now?"    

"We're almost packed; I got maybe 30 beds open and thousands wanting to get in. I'm saving them for the most desperate cases."    

"Everyone wants to visit; I'm sending the jet back tomorrow morning to pick them up." Brian said walking back to Justin and Emmett.    

"We’ll get the whole gang in Pittsburgh for a big visit. I'll tell Tim and Bobby to get ready to feed a mob tomorrow night. Then maybe us animals and the Cullens, including Jacob, can visit the forest outside of Pittsburgh. Gus should get outdoors more often as a cub." Justin thought.    

"Sounds like fun Sunshine; the boy can smell the fresh air and chase other critters in the grass." Brian added thinking it was a good idea.    

"If anything changes Emmett give me a call. Tell Tom Adams I was here checking on him and that I'll come to visit him soon."    

"Will do Justin; he'll like hearing that you were here. He should wake up in a few hours. I'm waiting to see him myself and let him know the bad guys got caught."    

"Be at our house tomorrow night at six and bring some boys with you to feed vampires."     

"See you two tomorrow night." Brian and Justin left the hospital and waited outside for their limo to arrive which was only minutes from Liberty Avenue. Soon they were home and Justin was soon asleep tired out from the day of flying, hunting, and fighting. Brian just held his boy all night and didn't drink from him. Justin was asleep the second his head hit the pillow.    

Justin woke up cuddling with a purring black jaguar who licked his face the moment his eyes opened making the boy laugh.     

"So my kitty slept with me last night?" Brian morphed back into his human form.    

"For a few hours; I thought it'd be fun for you to wake up with a jaguar in your bed."    

"I love it as long as you’re the jaguar Master. You're pale Brian; feed from me. Do you desire sex this morning?" Brian bit his neck and took in about three pints of the boy's delicious blood.    

"I'll fuck you in the shower little boy and make you all clean in the process." Justin grinned and started to kiss Brian passionately playing with his dick getting it hard. Justin went down on Brian and began to deep throat his massive cock wanting his morning vampire protein breakfast. Justin also knew if he made Brian cum first his fuck in the shower would be a slow long one. After minutes of sucking on Brian he went all the way down on his cock and started to hum vibrating it and driving the vampire over the edge and making him shoot a huge load into the boy's mouth which he swallowed like a champion.     

Minutes later Justin was facing the shower wall moaning while Brian fucked his hot round firm bubble butt using his 15 inch long, four inch wide vampire monster cock with his hands holding Justin's ass cheeks apart for maximum penetration.  Brian still sent up silent thanks for that night he found a long blond haired virgin boy nearly frozen to death, when he was walking home one night, who became the best embraced lover a vampire could hope for. Brian loved this boy's ass with a passion. Justin was incredibly beautiful, smart, talented, brave, and amazing in bed. His pure purple blood and semen was the most delicious on the planet and everyday their love for each other only grew stronger. Brian felt his climax coming and thinned his cock and drove it 22 inches deep inside Justin's bowels and shot a massive six quart load into his body.    

"The good news is that was a fabulous fuck and I shot a huge load inside you; the bad news is I have to drain some of your blood knocking you out so you don't have to look like you're having an epileptic fit while awake." Brian quickly finished bathing Justin and took him out of the shower, dried him off, placed him on the bed just as the shakes started and bit his neck drinking about six pints putting his boy out for awhile. "Sweet dreams Sunnyboy." Brian kissed his smiling angel and got dressed. He planned to take two limos to pick up the New York visitors at three in the afternoon. Justin would not wake up now until at least five or later.    

The Learjet landed and all of the New York party and Pittsburgh crowd were soon at Britin starting their visit. Jennifer, Portia, Bella, and Lindsay helped Bobby and Tim in the kitchen prepare a huge meal for the warm blooded visitors. Emmett brought eight beautiful feed boys for the vampires and Debbie was the first fed (ladies first). Ellen sampled a coupled of the boys finding the Pittsburgh blood delicious. Dracula, Jordan, and Vic had a great conversation about the good old days and discovered who they all knew of the list of ancients. Soon everyone was fed and it was time for the trip to the forest at night. 

Brian, Justin, Gus, The Cullens, Jacob and Dracula headed to the Pittsburgh woods for a night out. Dracula just wanted to enjoy nature having lived too much indoors or in a big city. The Cullens raced off to hunt food and Jacob took off after them, honing his skill of tracking a vampire as a werewolf. Dracula walked around enjoying the night sights and sounds of the forest. Brian, Justin and Gus transformed into their jaguar forms and ran through the woods slowly not to lose sight of little Gus who was getting pretty fast for a cub now. Suddenly Gus stopped running and raised his ears up then took off in a different direction. For a few moments Brian and Justin didn't realize he was gone. Justin was the first to notice it and caught his scent; he got Brian's attention and they took off to find their son.    

Fifty yards away Gus heard someone moaning. A man was beating on a small teenage boy and tearing off his clothes in the forest. Gus ran up and pounced on the attacker's back clawing and growling loud scaring the shit out of the attacker. He rolled off the boy he was hitting and going to rape and Gus then attacked his face scratching him severely as Gus went for his eyes. Brian and Justin arrived to see what was happening and quickly transformed into their human forms; Dracula was not far behind them. Justin grabbed his cub son and Brian grabbed the man Gus attacked. Justin was holding Gus as he stared into the man's eyes reading his mind.    

"He's a sicko Brian; he was going to rape and kill this boy. He's killed five boys in Washington state in the last two years; their bodies were never found. Washington doesn't have the death penalty either." Brian slammed the man on the ground and held him down with his foot. Justin went to the boy he was attacking to see how he was. His face was bruised and his eyes were closed.    

"Can you hear me? The man attacking you has been stopped." The boy tried to open his eyes but it hurt him to do it.    

"I'm alive? I think he was going to kill me; he said I was going to die."    

"What's your name guy?"    

"Kenny Arnold"    

"How old are you Ken?"    

"Fourteen"    

"How did you get to be with this man hurting you?"    

"I was trying to make some money on Liberty Avenue and he picked me up; I'm starving."    

"Are you a runaway?"    

"Yeah sort of; it's more like I got ran off."    

"Well we'll talk about that later; I want to get you to a doctor right now."    

"No doctors! They'll make me go home; my step dad hates me because I'm gay."    

"I can take care of that Ken; don't worry about it." Justin pulled out his cell phone and called Edward Cullen.     

"What's up Justin? Why are you calling us during a hunt?"    

"We found an injured teenager in the woods; I'm taking him to the hospital. Can you guys get to my house without the car?"    

"We can get there faster than a car no problem; go take care of the kid."    

"Thanks Edward."     

"Time to take care of our bashing rapist Justin; I'm not giving him to the cops. He pays tonight." Brian started to grabbed the man and Dracula walked up.    

"I could use a big load of fresh blood Brian; allow me." Dracula picked up the man and violently bit his neck and rapidly sucked all the blood out of his body. The boy stared at this in amazement.

"He's a vampire! I'm really fucked now."     

"Don't worry kid; your totally safe with us; just forget you saw that."    

"Hey, you're Sunshine aren't you?"    

"Yes I am. Do I have your word not to tell anyone you saw a vampire tonight?"    

"You guys saved my life; sure you got my word Sunshine. I'm glad he killed that fucker."    

"I also have a campus and school for boys like you to get off the street and put your life together. You're going to get fixed up by the doctor and get a warm bed, new clothes and hot meals at my school Ken." Justin picked up the boy and they raced to the waiting limo. Brian carried the baby Gus in his arms. While the doctor worked on Ken, Brian and Justin waited out in the waiting area playing with their son.    

"What a good boy! You got your first gay basher just like a chip off the old block." Justin said making Brian laugh.     

"Like father like son Justin." Soon Ken came out with the doctor.    

"Well Justin; he doesn't have any broken bones; he needed a couple of stitches in his lip but other than that he should be fine."    

"Thanks Doc; send the bill to the Sunshine Foundation." Justin said. He shook hands with the doctor and turned to talk to Ken. "You ready to go see your new home now?"    

"I look terrible Sunshine; I don't want the other kids to see me like this."    

"Brian, would it be ok if Ken stays with Tim and Bobby in the summer house for a few days?"

"That's a good idea Justin."    

"Ken, I'm taking you to my house; I have lots of guests now but you can stay with my house boys until you get to looking better. Do you promise not to run off on me?"    

"Sure Sunshine; you're helping me and I have nowhere to go."    

"Everything is going to be ok kid; you're going to love it at my school. It's mostly all gay boys who have backgrounds like yours. I'm going to take real good care of you." Brian and Justin got into the limo and headed to Britin with one more welcomed guest.