Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction

Brian walked around the club taking in the scene. Boots hung from the ceiling. Cartoons of Masters and slaves were professionally drawn on the walls in various poses of activities. Everyone was in leather and to Brian’s comfort many men also wore mask hiding their identity.

      

“Looking for a Master little boy?” A tall burly man with a Scottish accent approached Brian staring at him with lust.

      

“I could ask you the same question.” Brian replied without looking at the man.

      

“Sometimes it’s hard on sight to see who is what in here.”

      

“We’ll I’m not available; thanks for your interest.”

      

“Are you embraced?”

      

“My mate is.”

      

“You have such a dark complexion I couldn’t tell.”

      

“You have ears; do you hear a heartbeat?” Brian was getting bored with this dense vampire. “Later dude.” Brian walked away from the man and headed to the social for the Master Boot Camp class room. Once inside he was more comfortable as this group was very well behaved at first glance.

      

“There’s no argument; my slave looks more like Sunshine than yours does.”

      

“My slave has muscles; your pup still has his twink fat. And mine’s a true blond.”

      

“I read that on a Ms. Clairol package once. True blond shade or some shit.” Brian couldn’t help but grin at the way these vampires were arguing whose slave look more like his Justin.

      

“When we went to the Vampire Leather Ball in New York everyone thought my boy was Sunshine.”

      

“How embarrassed were you when they found out he wasn’t?”

      

“I never said he was; they just assumed it.”

      

“My boy has his blues eyes; what’s with those turquoise contact lenses you make your slave wear? Who the fuck do you think your fooling Master Dom? This shit is nuts; next year the slave fad will be someone else to copy.”

      

“After Dracula claim them; I don’t think so; Sunshine’s the slave model for many years to come. And after he whiped out the Volturi he’s our hero and so is his Master.”

      

“His Master is a no body Master Jim. He’s never been seen before. We know nothing about him. He might be a fake and Dracula is Sunshine’s true Master.”

      

“Everyone knows Dracula is embraced with his Misha for over 500 years. That’s stupid.”

      

“Then why doesn’t the coward come out and proudly admit he owns our Sunshine? I’ll tell you why; because he doesn’t own him.”

      

“So the true Master let that man in New York fuck his boy and beat him? They both had jaguar forms Master Jim.”

      

“It’s still too much mystery for anyone to believe it. What’s real and what’s gossip?”

      

“I know what I and my boy saw and they are real.” Brian found that conversation interesting. Until now Brian had no clue the wave he and Justin made in the BDSM world of vampires. For the better part of an hour Brian quietly listened to several conversations all about what happened in New York or to the Volturi and the mystery of him and Justin. It was worth coming tonight to learn all of this.

 

********************  

      

“Good evening Masters. I’m Master Superior; and I have a very detailed amount of information to give you tonight to make your relationship all it can be with your embraced slave or details how to choose a good slave. This is a basic class and no prior experience is required. May I see a show of hands that has been embraced before and knows the slave role well?” About 12 men raised their hands; Brian didn’t raise his. I have a handout written by my slave, Angel for you that have no experience on the slave side of things to read after this course. You must understand your slave mentally and what his mental state is if you wish to be a successful Master for him. I’ll touch on some key details for you to teach him to better serve you. Who is already in an embraced relationship?” Seven men raised their hands including Brian. “You are all lucky, for finding a slave you desire is often a journey of centuries. Let’s move on to the course outline.” Master Superior turned on the Power Point display.

 

Master Training     

DESIRE: How to build an uncontrollable desire within your slave to serve you. Watch as all their thoughts and efforts become totally focused on YOU!    

ACTIVITIES: slave activities you can make him perform to spice up your slave training and take it to the next level.  Never get bored!

    

TIME: Don't waste your valuable time! Discover the keys to determining the worthiness of a slave.

    

CONTROL: Secrets to making sure the scene flows! So the slave is completely and totally focused on your Dominant power.

    

TRAINING: Tasks and assignments you can give your slave and watch them squirm as he tries to accomplish it to your satisfaction!

    

FLOGGING: Learn forehand, backhand, over the head, and other variations of many flogging patterns.  Receive personal coaching as you practice your newly learned skills and develop your own style.

    

COMMUNICATION: Learn how you can clearly communicate to your present or future slave what is essential for you to evolve into a healthy, high functioning Master.

    

POSITIONING: Slave positions (or “prostrations”) strengthen the body, help maintain flexibility, condition his mind are one of the few physical disciplines that a slave can and should master.  Prostrations also act as a physical manifestation of the Master’s control, highlighting the slave’s level of dedication.

    

ELECTRICITY: Learn the true nature of electricity, its fundamental dangers, its effects on the human body, and the interesting results when applied properly.  Know the safety precautions, how to keep your slave safe, and where and when electricity should never be applied.  Become familiar with many common devices. Understand possible interactions with your surroundings, yourself and your subject.  Acquire knowledge and experience enabling safe, responsible, caring, and fun electrical play.

    

ROPE BONDAGE: This is an advanced course on rope bondage and beginning Shibari.  2 hours of detailed instruction spanning goals, dangers, safety rules, and top/bottom duties. Also, how to select your rope, advanced knots, and tying principles.  Hands on practice of some ties and demonstration of Karada and Kikou.  This course includes two 15 foot finished lengths of quality hemp rope, yours to keep. Learn the safe methods and application secrets of this ancient art.

   

WHIPPING: You will learn advanced whip management techniques for controlling accuracy, intensity, and sensation. Know how to put the welts and marks where you want them - If you want them!

 

ETHICS FOR MASTER: This is an advanced "role playing" workshop dealing with the difficult dilemmas Masters must face. You will learn to recognize and resolve ethical problems while maintaining your Master honor. One important point; if your boy is a father he is the master of his family; and don’t ever try to take that from him. Too many masters make that mistake and he can drop you without being turned by our code. This lifestyle is not for raising children.

 

CALMING TECHNIQUES: If a slave screams out his safe word and is clearly extremely upset, this will help to quickly calm him down, relax his body and show that you are here to comfort and support him. 

SLAVE FOREPLAY: If you have had a hard and stressful day, have your slave use these techniques to melt away all the tension and stress. You'll feel reinvigorated and alive once more; ready and eager to make your slave serve you.

CONTRACT: A very important part of your relationship is the written contract you and your slave agree to. This is were you spell out to him his responsibilities and duties to you; his goals to accomplish; his chores to do; his public behavior; how to disagree with you with respect; and how he will be punished if he doesn’t obey you. And finally what he must do to deserve your collar for him.

    

THE DANGER OF LOVE: You and your slave will fall in love but it will destroy the Master/slave relationship. This portion of the course explores how to love in your vanilla world but end your love during BDSM scenes to maintain the proper decorum of your roles.

    

SLAVE SELECTION: This is an advanced workshop exploring the issues, methods, and considerations involved in selecting your slave. Course topics include promoting candidates, reviewing petitions, "the trial," evaluation and contemplation, training, and most important "Then What?" If you are still looking, this is a "NO MISS”.

    

“Now we begin with the first topic “Desire”…….” Brian took detailed notes on the lecture trying to learn all he could to be the perfect Master for Justin. Some of the activities turned him off and some were very enlightening for how to make Justin more emotionally mature and stable. Brian felt there was too much made about causing pain for the slave to discipline him. However in the contract section he learned every relationship was different; some slaves grew with pain and others it wasn’t effective to apply. The Master has all control how to conduct the relationship. Even if a topic did not seem to apply to him and Justin he still listened and learned what Master Superior taught him. It was the most intense nine hours of learning he had ever experienced to his knowledge.

     

In the Ethics section of the course he had a question regarding children.

     

“Master Superior, what if I share fatherhood with my slave for a child and we disagree about something.”

     

“Whose sperm made the baby?”

     

“It’s complicated.”

    

“Whose name is on the birth certificate?”

    

“His name is sir.”

    

“Then he has the final say regarding the child. You must never let your children see the Master/slave relationship or it will damage their development. This lifestyle is for adults, not raising children with it. You own him but not his children.”

     

“Thank you; that answers my question.” Brian felt relieved to know his boundary there. Although Justin was his slave; he was the Master of his children. The rest of the course was rather straight forward and easy to understand. Brian felt their relationship was to the point Justin deserved his collar now and so much of the training today involved getting to that point with your slave; a procedure he felt was not needed with his boy. There was one topic that troubled him; the part about love hurting the Master/slave relationship. This section was so troubling Brian began to have second thoughts about leading Justin into this lifestyle at all. Brian wasn’t ready to give up the intensity of his love with Justin to perform a rigid role play written for people with less control over their lives.

 

Brian left the class room to find his Justin well guarded by the four vampires provided by Dracula. Many Master want-to-bes eyed Justin from a distance but didn’t dare approach him. Brian walked up and Justin gave him his trademark mega-watt sunshine smile.

   

When Justin felt welcomed he wrapped his arms around Brian’s neck and kissed him not caring who saw it.

     

“How was school Master?”

     

“Interesting boy; how was your class?”

     

“Fabulous sir; I have some things I want to try with you to please you.” Brian and Justin with the guards left the club and entered their limo to ride back to Dracula’s home in Central London. Justin sat in Brian’s lap loving him the entire ride there. The four guards who are veteran BDSM players could not help but see the intense love between this embraced couple. Each guard secretly pondered how they had such a connection compared to how they practiced the lifestyle for decades with their slaves hoping to gain a fraction of the bond Brian and Justin had naturally and having never practiced the BDSM lifestyle to any degree that they were aware of.

    

“I’m going to be the best slave in the world for you Master.”

     

“You already are without trying Justin.”

    

“I’m looking forward to your training.”

    

“We’ll talk about it.” Brian ended the private conversation with the best way to shut Justin up with a kiss, and another one, and another one. Once inside the house Dracula meet them in the living room.

    

“Did you boys have a good night out?”

    

“It was very informative Dracula on many levels.”

    

“I learned so much what is required of me as a good slave for Master now.”

    

“I see doubt in your mind Brian.” Justin was shocked by the ancient’s comment fearing he was the cause of Brian’s doubt. “It’s not you Justin; he has issues with this lifestyle.”

    

“Do you practice it with you Misha?”

    

“Never Brian; it’s not for us.”

    

“Why is that Dracula?”

    

“For the same reason you have; we don’t need it to be a strong couple. Instead of building us it could tear us down.”

    

“Master I don’t understand. You wanted to go into this direction with our relationship. What has changed if I may ask?” Justin remembered how to address his Master well.

    

“Are you willing to stop loving me to play a role other’s play trying to create love? I’m not willing to block my love for you just to play a game, Justin. I spent hours learning how to train you and then realized you don’t need it. If you want a collar you’re ready now.” Justin pondered the question.

    

“Slave Angel, the slave of the Master who taught your course Brian, preached for an hour on how love will end a vampire Master/Embraced slave relationship. It frightened me because I don’t want to lose you Master.”

    

“And I say they’ve created the BDSM world to substitute for real love, and they have to put love down to defend their role playing universe. You already obey me; there is no more to teach you Justin. The idea of smothering our love to play their game is wrong for us. We have something they can’t dream is possible and they avoid it.”

    

“I respectfully disagree with you sir.” Brian was taken back by Justin statement. “What if I want to be trained Master? What if I feel incomplete without formal training sir? What if you’re giving me too much credit blinded by your love for me? Do we risk it not to pursue this direction further if I’m right?”

 

“Do you need to be ordered to have sex with me on command? Do you desire to sit in awkward positions for hours to show me you’re devoted to only me? Do you want pain Justin? Do you want me to whip you hard and put marks on you body? Would you like me to electrocute you to shock you into submission? Do we need a written contract how to live our lives? Can you not feel the love and protection I give you without having to constantly dominate you mentally, physically, spiritually, and make every decision in your life for you except for matters regarding your children?”

    

“I can show you how to be a good Master for me Brian.”

    

“And we can do it without whips, electric probes, tit clamps, ropes, or chains Justin. We do it because we love each other and want to be there for each other. We don’t need their BDSM universe to have the heaven they seek; we already have it and I fear we can lose it if we get into that world too far.” Dracula laughed surprising both of the lovers.

    

“I’m not laughing at you; I’m amused at the level of understanding you have and how wise you both are. Each is right in his own way. Justin I feel it is you who lacks the confidence because Brian and I both realize you’re an excellent slave because you are mentally accepting your role to obey Brian without question. The BDSM universe is more to train the Master to be wise than it is to train the slave to serve. If you both are wise and committed, it’s like learning to ride a bicycle with training wheels and you already are masters of the motorcycle. Misha and I came to the same conclusion many years ago; we didn’t need that training to be successful and happy and Brian is right; why suffer suppressing your love to play a game with no room for real love if you don’t need it?”

    

“I spend 10 hours learning how to be your BDSM slave and I feel the rug is yanked out from under me.” Justin was truly sad now. He felt rejection from his Master still totally taken by Angel’s teachings tonight.

    

“For fucking crying out loud; SLAVE! GET NAKED AND GET LUBED FOR I’M GOING TO FUCK YOU SENSELESS ALL NIGHT LONG!”

    

“YES MASTER!” Justin grinned and ran to the stairs to obey his Master’s command.

 

 

 

(Master from the Bottom…..How to train your Master)

Justin grinned remembering Angel’s words.