Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction

“I would like to expand out relationship to BDSM Justin.”

      

“Sounds like fun Master; will you be my good slave and lick my boots on command?”

      

“I think you have the roles mixed up; you’re the slave and I’m the master Dom.”

      

“Is pain involved in our relationship if we go this direction?”

      

“Only if you disobey me, and I have to punish you with my paddle.”

      

“I loved to be spanked so how’s that punishment?”

      

“I’ve never spanked you hard before.”

      

“What brought on this interest in BDSM?”

      

“It’s lots of fun; we can meet some interesting couples and expand our social network. It’s a big scene here in New York. There’s a huge Vampire Leather Ball in a month and I would like to introduce you as my slave to them.”

      

“How about if I perform for them; would you like that?”

      

“As my slave or as a musician?”

      

“I can do both Master; I love to perform and it’s been a long time since I’ve had a live audience. What would I have to do as your slave?”

      

“I could tie you to a black padded crossbar, whip you with a leather whip and a paddle, and fuck you in front of hundreds of vampires and embraced slaves. Then you would suck me off and let me splatter you with a massive gay facial and other things.”

      

“Will other couples be doing this too?”

      

Definitely Sunshine; many will share their slave with other vampires but I won’t do that with you at all. I want you to be very beautiful for the Ball. Start to use the tanning booth everyday now and get a good tan on all your body. Don’t cut your hair one inch; I want it to stay long and hot. Buff up your muscles even more than you already are. You’re only going to be wearing a collar and a small pair of leather shorts and leather shoes for protection.”

      

“I’m all for it Brian; let’s do it.”

      

“I’ll contact the people putting on the Ball and offer your performance free of charge and our performance as a master/slave couple. They’ll jump at the chance to have us there.”

      

“Let me arrange for the piano to be delivered too; I don’t want some piece of shit to play on.” Brian and Justin made the arrangements and as Brian predicted they were delighted to have Sunshine and his Master in the show. In fact they were to be the final act of the night.

      

********************   

 

The Vampire Leather Ball was a sold out crowd paying $5,000 per person to attend. There were over 800 people there from around the world. The four million earned by the event went to the New York Society of Covens who helped several charities. Performers didn’t have to pay for admission however. Everyone knew Sunshine the superstar would be there and all were watching for him to show up. He was the reason it was a sell out crowd attending. The room was filled with electricity waiting for the elusive star to show up and no one knew who his master was except for a few couples from Trump Tower and Uber Tower who didn’t reveal the secret. It was Brian’s and Justin’s secret to reveal when they were ready.

      

Brian walked in wearing full leather attire and had a golden blond, black spotted jaguar by his side on a lease. People parted to let this vampire pass with the deadly looking jaguar by his side. This was the only animal at the Ball. Brian sat down on a couch provided for him and Justin the cat laid across his lap quietly.

      

Soon the performances began with various acts of BDSM were performed. There was fist fucking, whipping, gang raping, and slaves lined up to suck off anyone who wanted a blow job from somebody’s embraced slave lover. Brian and Justin found that practice not entertaining but they quietly sat by and let others do their thing. This was part of the BDSM world and anything goes and tolerance of each other is the only rule.

 

After six couples or groups performed before the audience it was now time for the final act. The lights were turned off and only a flood light came on hitting Brian and Justin the jaguar. Brian released the lease on Justin and he hopped down and walked very cat like around the stage. No one spoke as this display happened. Justin pranced up to the piano and hopped up on the bench and transformed into his human form amazing the crowd who applauded loud and whistled and cheered. Justin opened the keyboard cover and opened with “He Embraced Me.” After a very loud and long set of clapping and cheering he then played “Don’t Share Master’s Love” which was a slap in the face to the Doms who shared their slaves to the amusement of the majority of Doms who knew better than to do that to their beloved embraced lovers. Justin was surprised the song was so well received in the company of this Ball with so many who didn’t believe it was bad to fuck around.

      

Justin got up from the piano and pulled down his leather shorts getting totally nude to the cat calls and whistles of the audience. He walked to the black cross and assumed the position facing the cross padding. Brian tied him up with chains instead of leather straps adding a greater effect of total submission. Brian whipped Justin with a cat o nine tails and then with a wooden paddle as Justin screamed “I Love You Master” with each blow on his round firm bubble butt. Once his ass was bright red Brian got down and rimmed him with his vampire tongue deep and healing his red skin and preparing Justin for the second part. He pulled out his 15 inch, four inch wide cock and lubed up his dick and Justin’s ass and vampire fucked him at an amazing speed to the delight of the crowd watching the show. Before cuming, he released Justin who got down on his knees and sucked Brian off until his face was covered with vampire cum. This made the audience laugh and clap very loud for no other performers did this act all night.

      

Brian transformed into his black jaguar form and licked his cum off of Justin’s face as Justin petted his black cat master laughing because the cat tongue tickled him greatly. Justin took a towel and cleaned up what Brian didn’t lick up. Next they lubed up again and transformed into jaguars and Brian began to fuck his cat lover making the wildest sounds come out of Justin’s mouth. The crowd of BDSM vampires and embraced lovers went wild watching this show of animals fucking gay style. Many Doms started to fuck their slaves watching the show they were so turned on by it. After fucking the jaguar Justin for several minutes they changes to their human forms and Brian tied up Justin again on the cross this time facing out looking at the crowd. Brian got down on his knees and began to lick Justin’s dick and balls with his two foot tongue and then he started to suck Justin off for the final act rewarding his slave for pleasing him.

      

Justin with his eyes closed was enjoying the blow job and didn’t see five vampires jump on the stage and attack Brian. One had a sliver sword and when the others grabbed him the vampire severed Brian’s arm off his body making him scream loud causing Justin to open his eyes and realize Brian was under attack. The audience thought it was part of the show and didn’t respond. Justin screamed and pulled hard breaking his chains and freeing his body. He grabbed the first assailant and pulled his head off his neck in one mighty yank. The crowd was horrified and now realized something was very wrong. The other attackers moved to attack Justin. The first one he punched hard knocking out the vampire. The other three he grabbed and forced them against the black cross and with eyes glowing white hot he incinerated them with over 800 witnesses. Once the threat was dealt with Justin placed Brian’s arm next to his shoulder and it reattached itself as vampires can do.

      

The final “act” of an embraced lover defending his vampire drove the crowd wild. This was historic for those who heard Justin was a fire starter mostly didn’t believe it until now. Brian got up and grabbed the one living attacker and chained him to the burnt cross.

      

“WHY DID YOU ATTACK ME?” Brian screamed loud for the entire crowd to hear.

      

“I can’t tell you or he’ll kill me.” The vampire answered him shaking in fear.

      

“YOU’LL TELL ME OR MY SLAVE WILL BURN YOU ALIVE.” Brian screamed in the man’s face. “Justin, torch this piece of shit.” Justin walked over to obey his master as he stood facing the man.

      

“NO! I’ll tell you please don’t kill me. Alexander, the secret male embraced lover of Aro wishes to revenge his death. He wants Justin to know what it feels like to lose his loved one. We were going to dismember you and take the body parts into different directions and burn them while Justin was tied up. I’m only obeying his orders.”

      

“WHERE IS THE COWARD OF A VAMPIRE WHO SENDS YOU TO DO HIS DIRTY WORK AND MAKE REVENGE? ALEXANDER IF YOU HAVE ANY HONOR SHOW YOURSELF AND FACE ME NOW IN COMBAT.” Brian was beyond pissed.

      

“He’s in Volterra Master Brian.” The vampire whispered wanting to get out of this situation alive.

      

“You will take us to see him.” Brian whispered to the vampire. “Or my fire starter will kill you. Are there anymore of you around?”

 

“No Master Brian; we five are all that came.” A bat flew down to the stage and transformed into Dracula. The entire audience got down on their knees in respect for the great one before them.

      

“Rise my children and hear my words.” The crowd stood up in silence. “I’m ordering a worldwide blood hunt for the Volturi guard Alexander and anyone who stands beside him. Brian and Justin Kinney are my protégés and I will revenge this attack against them with the entire global vampire race. I will pay $1 billion for the vampire who brings me his head. Who wants the chance to take this blood hound to lead you to your prey?” Ten Doms walked up to Dracula giving the ancient salute to the great Master.

      

“We are the most powerful Doms in New York and a private coven within ourselves. We will bring you his head and donate the billion dollars to Sunshine’s Foundation Master Dracula;” said the largest vampire with a very beautiful blond slave boy standing beside him. “We love our Sunshine and will be honored to revenge this cowardly act.”

      

“Take this guide and bring me his head. If he helps you let him live; if not he dies too.” Dracula told them. The ten vampires took the one living attacker and headed out of the room.

      

“I thought they killed you Master.” Justin said holding Brian in his arms.

      

“It didn’t kill me but it hurt like a mother fucker Justin.” The crowd began to applaud the historic lovers who had the favor of the father of all vampires. The rumors were true, Sunshine really was a fire starter and strong enough to break chains binding him. He was incredibly beautiful, talented, ethical, and powerful, and totally in love with his master. He was a model to the BDSM community of vampires now and the envy of many slaves who wished they could protect their vampire masters so well. Within seconds he took down five attackers and kept one alive for questioning.

      

“One final order to you all; speak not of these events tonight to anyone until this Alexander is taken care of. Help me stop this monster that would attack this perfect embraced couple. Do I have your blood word my children?” Dracula addressed the group.

      

“YES MASTER DRACULA!” Came the voices of hundreds of vampires and embraced lovers and no one disobeyed the order. Alexander had no idea his plan failed and his life was in grave danger. New York vampires had no love for the Volturi and many were part of the group who attacked the headquarters many months before.

      

“Drink Brian; you need my blood now more than ever before.” Brian bit into Dracula’s wrist as over 800 people watched Dracula feed Sunshine’s Master. To the vampire society this made Brian number two in the global vampire hierarchy for until now no one was known to drink the most ancient’s blood. The respect for Brian and Justin shot up a million percent when they saw that. Now they realized why Sunshine was so powerful to be seeded by a vampire with Dracula’s blood in him. After drinking three gallons he stopped and kissed Dracula on the lips to thank him and Dracula kissed him back. Justin walked up and kissed Dracula too.

      

“Thank you Master Dracula for loving us;” Justin said smiling at the ancient one.

      

The pleasure is mine little master.” Dracula told him. “Ride with me back to the tower boys.” Justin put on his pants then Brian and Justin followed Dracula out to his waiting limo and Brian called his driver and told him to take the rest of the night off as he had a ride.

      

“Does it still hurt you Master?” Justin asked his lover.

      

“I’m good Justin; it’s only a little tender now and will be nothing by morning. Will I ever hear the end of the damn Volturi?”

      

“I’m beginning to wonder if I made a mistake letting any of them live now.” Justin said. “I will say Marcus has proved to be a good man but he’s the only one I’m sure of.”

      

“I believe once the story is out I put a blood hunt on Alexander any remaining Volturi will be hiding forever now and wouldn’t dare cross me. He’s acting out in revenge out of love misguided no doubt but still mad with revenge. He knows he can’t take you Justin so he attacks Brian to hurt you. That was a close call for if Brian had not screamed and you opened your eyes they could have succeeded before I got there.” Dracula told them.

     

“So you saw the events unfold?” Justin asked.

      

“I had a vision you were in trouble. You’re my closest children now and I will be protecting you with my life.” 

      

“You don’t have to give me the billion dollars Master Dracula. Jordan’s funds the New York foundation mostly with donations now.”

      

“I can use the write off boy; I was planning to donate to your foundation anyway. Perhaps it’s time to build a campus in another city now? You need money to do that.”

      

“What city do you believe has the most number of gay kids in need sir?”

      

“Thousands of runaway gay boys go to San Francisco each year and many don’t do well there. I would say that’s a perfect place to expand your mission next.”

      

“Then I’ll take your donation and build a campus there Master.” Justin imagined the possibility of expanding to California next and it excited him very much.

 

“Are you planning to take on all kids, gay and straight?” Dracula asked him.

      

“The young girls I freed from prostitution in Pittsburgh were enslaved by a vampire and I felt we owed it to them to repair the damage he did. I have all I can handle being there for the gay kids who otherwise have no one to save them. Those girls are an exception.”

      

“I was hoping you didn’t overextend yourself and weaken you mission for the gay children. You’re wise to limit the scope of your mission. There are many other groups to help the straight ones.” Dracula said. The limo pulled inside the underground parking area of Uber Tower.

     

.”

“Thank you Count for your help tonight.” Brian said.

      

“You need time to heal that arm now. Don’t worry about Alexander for his days are numbered my son.” Dracula smiled and kissed Brian and Justin good night and exited his floor one below Brian’s and Justin’s. They entered the condo and realized Frank was probably out or asleep since no music or TV was on. Justin searched with his mind’s eye and found the houseboy sleeping in his bed.

      

“I’m going to eat something Brian; will you be ok for a while?”

      

“Sure go ahead; I’m going to hop in the shower and get into something comfortable.” Brian headed to the master bedroom and bath and Justin headed to the kitchen and fixed a turkey burger sandwich with cheese. It was more nutritious and far less fattening than regular hamburger. Justin forced his nerves to calm down after seeing his Brian attacked and almost murdered while he was chained to a cross. Justin finished his sandwich and then ate some meat and cheese snacks in the frig until he felt full. With his mind’s eye he first checked on Lee and then Gus seeing them both sleeping soundly in their cribs. Brian was in bed lying down when Justin entered the bedroom and went and took a shower. He came out dry and nude and got into bed.

      

“Do you wish to make love Master?”

      

“I wish to drink from you a lot of blood, and make you sleep away this nightmare of a night.” Justin pulled back his hair and gave his shapely tanned neck to Brian who swallowed over a half gallon of the boy’s honey sweet hot red life force knocking him out totally. Then Brian prepared Justin and slowly fucked his beautiful trell all night long making him dream his favorite dream of being deeply loved.