Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction

Edward read Chris’s mind and knew he was going to kill himself. With vampire speed he raced over to the teenager putting the gun in his mouth and pulled it out placing his hand over the nozzle as the gun fired shattering the bullet against his indestructible skin. Edward took the gun from him; Brian walked up and stared into Chris’s eyes putting him into a trance; he picked him up and carried him out the back way with the security men behind him.

      

The Cullens and Pat followed the security men out to the limo. Once inside Brian ended the spell, Chris was sitting next to Marcus.

      

“I heard a gunshot” Marcus said.

      

“Somebody wanted to blow the top of his head off but Edward saw it coming and stopped him.”

      

“What have you to say for your self Chris?” Marcus asked.

      

“I don’t want to live. I want to join Alec.”

      

“Alec didn’t want that. That’s why he liberated you from his death. Respect his wish boy. I’m taking you back to Italy and getting you embraced again. Soon your pain will be over: that’s what Alec told me to do if he ever left you.”

      

“No one can replace Alec Marcus. Let me die and be with him.”

      

“Oh I think I know someone who you’ll be very happy to belong to. No arguments you’re coming to Italy with me. I order you to stop seeking Justin Kinney and trying to die.” The blood bond took affect instantly controlling Chris’s thinking.

      

“Yes Master; I’m going with you to Italy to be embraced again. I’m sorry Master Brian for going after your lover. I never wanted to hurt him I just wanted him to end me like he did Alec.”

      

“Alec died in battle and an honorable death Chris. I wish we hadn’t of killed him but he gave us no choice as he was trying to hurt us at the time.” Brian told him.

      

“He really didn’t care much for Aro but had to obey orders Brian.” Marcus said.

      

“I understand; it really sucks when we fight against each other. Pat I’d like those diamonds back and you can keep Justin’s club clothes. Here’s a check for your help tonight.” Brian handed him a check for $100,000 for his participation in tonight’s events.

      

“Wow! Thanks Brian but you didn’t have to pay me. I was happy to help Justin out.”

      

“Take this pen and put your real name on the check because it blank now and anyone could cash it. Auntie Em can help you invest it wisely or your boyfriend can.”

      

“Em helps him with the money Justin gave him so I’ll do that. I don’t need money since we get a nice allowance at the school.”

      

“Just be smart and don’t do anything crazy with it.” Brian told him.

      

“Chris, Alec left you his fortune son. You’re very wealthy now.” Marcus said.

      

“I would rather have Alec Master. I’ll obey you as you wish sir. Maybe if I’m embraced and not so lonely it won’t be so bad.” Brian pulled out his cell phone and called Emmett.

      

“I heard a gun Brian.”

     

“Every thing’s ok; we’re headed to Vic’s house and I’ll send the limo to get the rest of you guys after we get out.”

      

“Ok, let the driver know to call me when he gets here.”

      

“Will do Em and thanks for your help and Pat’s fine too.”

 

“Good Brian, see you soon.” Brian closed his phone.

      

Hobbs, listen to me. I thought you were here to kill Justin and I was going to kill you very painfully until Marcus got here and told me what you were up to. I’m going to tell you this one time; don’t ever come after my Justin or I’ll kill you and your new embraced vampire. Do you understand me boy?” Brian was pissed.

      

“Yes sir Master Brian; you’ll have no problem with me.”

      

“Marcus, be sure to warn his new vampire to keep a short rope on this kid. I really don’t want to have to back up that threat unless I’m forced to and it’s his job to soon keep Chris in line. We could have tried him and done it legally by vampire code.”

      

“You’re getting a very rare second change Chris. I demand you don’t waste it.”

      

“Yes Master Marcus, I’m just so sad sir.”

      

“We’ll be leaving for Italy tonight. Where’s your passport at?”

      

“In my hotel room in Pittsburgh.”

      

“I have a jet waiting at the airport. We’ll get your things and leave.”

      

“Thanks for coming Marcus and making this turn out ok. Justin didn’t want Chris to die; he understands how it hurts if you love someone and lose them. Chris I’ve seen this before and you may not believe it yet but once you’re embraced again you’re going to be ok. If I died I would want Justin to do the same thing and not suffer me. I’m certain Alec thought the same thing for you.”

      

The limo pulled up at Vic’s grand estate. The occupants got out and went inside. Once in the living room Justin sensed no danger and walked up reading Chris Hobbs’s mind. He put his arms around the boy and hugged him hard.

      

“I’m very sorry Chris for Alec. He gave us no choice in battle. I had Brian and our men to protect Chris. If Aro hadn’t tried to kill me and my child none of this would have happened. I see your going home soon and I’m sure you’ll be ok guy. For the record your plan wouldn’t have worked; I’d have stopped you and never killed you Chris. I can read your mind and see your grief. You don’t deserve to die.”

      

“I’m sorry Sunshine; I didn’t want to live anymore without Alec.”

      

“Of all the guards with the Volturi he put up the best fight. Be proud of him and move on.” Justin tried to console the grieving lover the best he could; hearing that Alec fought bravely helped a lot. “Would you like a drink Chris?”

      

“Bourbon and Coke would be nice.” Justin, Marcus, Brian and Chris walked into the bar room and Justin made Chris a stiff drink.

      

“I’ll take a scotch Justin.” Brian said. He poured a double scotch for his vampire and made a double Cosmo for himself. Pat walked into the room.

      

“Am I allowed to drink anything?”

      

“Anything you want without booze in it.” Justin said smiling. “Auntie Em would spank me if I corrupt your morals at such a young age.”

      

“I’ll have an OJ on the rocks. Here’s your bling back Sunshine.” The boy handed Justin his jewelry; Justin took one of the diamond rings and handed it back to Pat.

      

“Does that one fit you good?” Justin poured the boy an orange juice over ice.

      

“It’s perfect Justin but are you sure? It must have cost a fortune and Brian paid me tonight for helping you guys.”

      

“And you get a bonus from me too; if I need a double you’ll be the first one we call.” Justin ruffled his blond hair. “How is Mark doing Pat?”

      

“He’s fine and very happy. Somehow we got to room together at the dorm.”

 

“Funny how those things can happen.” Justin said with a wink and a smile. “We’ll make sure you can be with him too when he starts college if he wants to stay on our campus to live. He can conduct a dance class to pay for it.”

      

“He’d love to do that. He hated leaving me for college. That’s a super plan.”

      

“I owe him so much Genie Boy; he gets the royal treatment from me from now on and that includes you too and when you turn 16 a double bed. Did Brian pay you enough?”

      

“Heck yeah he did.”

      

“I doubt that; he’s such a tight wad.” Justin looked at Brian’s shocked face and smiled. “Come with me Pat.” He led the boy up to his guest room and closed the door. “What did he give you?”

      

“$100,000” Justin pulled out his check book and wrote a check.

      

“What’s your last name?”

      

“Flynn, Patrick Flynn with a y.” Justin finished the check and gave the boy a check for $150,000.

      

“You could have got hurt in my place tonight. Let Auntie Em help you invest it.”

      

“Thanks Justin; I would have done it for free just to help you though you know that.”

      

“I know and I don’t let people help me for free if I can help it. Let’s go down and join the group. Emmett will be back soon and you can get home to Mark.”

      

“He was all excited when I told him I was helping you tonight. He loves you very much Justin.” They left the bed room and went downstairs to join the party.

      

“You know when you spend money it makes me horny.” Brian said kissing Justin in front of everyone.

      

“That’ why I spend it Master.” Justin smiled and slapped Brian on the ass. Brian slapped his round bubble butt right back.

      

“Ouch! Still a little tender back there Brian.”

      

“You want me to kiss it and make it all better?”

      

“Later please Master.” Justin got his best bedroom eyes on and stared at hazel sexual eyes staring back at him.

      

“Maybe you should be me tonight for a change.” Brian said.

      

“Will you be a good slave and please me much?”

      

“Only in the bedroom and yes you’ll be pleased.” Brian replied overcoming his fear of Justin on top of him again. “This fighting shit makes me want to be a bottom and forget it all.”

      

“I love it on the bottom; it has its advantages Master.”

      

“He hehehehehe! You can say that again.” Genie Boy added to the conversation that wasn’t private at all.

      

“Brat! What are you doing listening to us?” Brian scolded the boy with humor on his face.

     

Like duh? You weren’t exactly trying to hide it. It’s really hot to watch you two go at it.” Chris watched too and could not be more amazed at the love he saw between Justin and Brian. He hoped he could find that kind of love again. The Cullens and Emmett with his boys walked into the bar room. Justin made more drinks. Alice walked up to Chris.

 

“I’m Alice Cullen and can see the future. I see you’re going to be very happy soon Chris. Have faith your future is excellent.”

      

“Thank you Alice; that helps me really.” Marcus with his two vampire friends took Chris and left to get back to Italy after saying goodbye. Marcus promised to return for a fun visit after getting Chris settled down with a new vampire. He enjoyed his time in Pittsburgh very much and wanted to see more here.

     

********************   

    

 

 

The next day was Sunday and time to visit Debbie’s with the gang all there. Emmett brought four boys to feed Deb blood which she was grateful for. Em always made sure she was well taken care of and the boys all loved her too. When Justin got there he fed her too which is always a very tasty treat for their surrogate mother of all vampires in Pittsburgh who are gay and their embraced lovers. Debbie’s house was packed to the gills and tables were set up in the living room now. She still refused Vic’s offer to get her a bigger place saying there were too many memories here to leave this house. Flushed with new fresh blood and very much full of energy she worked in the kitchen preparing a huge feast for all the warm blooded members of her crazy family. Debbie loved these times with her friends and this was destined to be a great time too.

      

“We have an answer for you Brian.” Lindsay told her friend. “We want to have your and Justin’s baby.” Debbie heard that and almost dropped her plate of Ziti on the floor. Jennifer’s mouth flew open so wide flies could nest in it.

      

“You’re going to have their baby? How is it both their baby?” Brian explained to the ladies how his sire saved his seed and how it will combine with Justin’s to make a baby that looks like them both.

      

“An embraced friend has seen us with the baby. Do you want to know about the child?” Brian asked the mother’s to be.

      

“Sure, that would be interesting.” Melanie said.

      

‘He’s a boy, we name him Gus; he has my looks in the face and Justin’s hair, blue eyes, and seashell ears.”

      

“That’s going to be one beautiful baby boy.” Debbie thought.

      

“And for doing this for us I’m giving you a $55 million condo beside ours on the penthouse floor with private elevator access and vampire proof safety glass windows. You can watch the sun without it hurting you all day long.” Brian said. “I want you to get your New York bar license and open an attorney’s office in the building. You’ll have all the clients you’ll need in no time. Lindsay you can be a stay at home mom.”

      

“I already got one kid so I know what to do when we get another one Linds.” Justin said smiling. “He’s psychic and talks to us mentally. I can’t wait to see what Gus can do because coming from me he’ll be special for sure.”

      

“Brian I can’t let you give us a condo like that. Let me pay something.” Mel said.

      

“Justin gave Ellen and Portia her condo and we are doing the same for you; you’re family and we take care of family.” Brian told her. “Besides it makes Justin horny when I spend money so you will take the condo and that’s that mom.” Justin grinned and kissed Brian to show it works.

      

“Of all the fucking motives to fuck like you two need any.” Debbie said laughing. Vic, Rodney, young James, and Marcus walked into the house.

      

“Marcus, you had to flight there and back without stopping to be here tonight so quick.” Brian noticed.

     

“I got Chris embraced right away and flew right back; I’m enchanted by you people and had to get here. Brian and Justin took the time to introduce the Italian vampire to everyone. When he looked at Jennifer he knew his theory was true.

      

“Jennifer, when I first saw Justin I felt like we might be related. My gift is sensing relationships. Now that I see you I’m certain we’re distantly related. My oldest ancestors are from Sweden.” Marcus said.

      

“Well Vic can settle that; he can test your blood and tell you for sure.” Debbie told him. Vic tasted Jennifer’s blood again and then Marcus’s.

      

“No doubt you’re related. You were a purple blood before being turned Marcus and the same blood line as Jennifer, Justin and Molly.” Vic told them. Justin looked with his mind’s eye for his sister finding her upstairs making out with Kelly deep throating him in Michael’s old room which is now a sewing room with a large sofa in it.

     

“Mother does she ever get enough of Kelly?”

 

“She’s as bad as you and Brian son. They only stop for school and for her to eat. She very happy Justin and never mentions Craig or have any nightmares anymore.”

      

“Then we did good putting them together.” Justin read his mother’s mind and saw something else she was thinking.

     

“Marcus, are you embraced are in love with anyone?”

     

“No Justin, I chose not to mate after Aro killed my beloved Didyme centuries ago.”

      

“My mom has an idea and I agree with her. Tell him mother.”

      

“I’ll never get use to your mind reading son. Justin’s best friend is a wonderful girl who is a familiar now and single. I can just sense her liking you very much and likewise. If you would not be offended we would like to introduce you two. Of course you’re under no obligation to act on it unless you want to.” Jennifer told the Italian blond hair, blue eyed hottie.

      

“I have a photo of her in my wallet.” Justin pulled out Daphne’s photo and handed it to Marcus.

 

“Si potrebbe davvero essere mio amato? I would like very much to meet this girl Justin.” Marcus felt someone he hadn’t felt for hundreds of years and had to explore this sensation.      

“Brian, I’ll call her and if she’s available can I send our car for her?” Justin asked.      

“Sure thing Sunshine.” Justin called and talked to his friend who agreed to come over to Debbie’s for dinner. He told the driver where she was and to go get her. Minutes later Daphne walks in and runs up to her best friend and kissing his cheek and hugs his neck.      

“About time you got you ass back to pittsburgh.”      

“Behave girl, I want to introduce a friend of mine to you. Daphne this is Marcus from Italy. Marcus this is Daphne Chanders my best friend since grade school.” Marcus stared into her eyes and shook her hand not letting go.      

“Sei in ci vedo che lei il mio amore.” (You are in there I can see you my love.) Marcus said to Daphne.      

“Esso è stato troppo molti anni il mio amato Marcus.” (It has been too many years my beloved Marcus.) Daphne told him speaking perfect Old Italian.      

“Daphne you never knew Italian.” Justin said shocked to hear his best friend conversing in a foreign language to Marcus.     

“She can’t Justin but my ex wife Didyme has been reincarnated with Daphne. She’s inside the girl’s spirit and I have awakened her.” Marcus said. “We should speak English or it’s rude to our friends.”

      

“The gods have favored us to find each other again.” Daphne said.

      

“And so it is to be true. I knew there was a reason for me to come back to America so quickly. I’ve waited for you for centuries Didyme or now I should call you Daphne.”

      

“All of a sudden Justin I have all these memories of loving this man and I too was a vampire then.” Daphne said looking at the shocked face of her best friend.

      

“Embracing will be better for us my love. Aro is dead now and we can be together forever.” Marcus said as he pulled Daphne into his arms and kissed her hard.

      

“Well Jennifer as a match maker you hit a home run tonight.” Debbie said smiling.

      

“I just had a feeling and Justin picked up on it. He’s the match maker with a perfect record too.” Jennifer said proudly speaking about her beautiful son.

      

“Well it’s time to feed the humans so they can feed us blood suckers.” Debbie called the dinner bell. Tables were set with food and the boys and girls who ate dug in. Molly and Kelly finally came downstairs. Justin looked at his sister making her blush knowing he saw her in action.

      

There are many miracles of life and when lovers get a second chance it’s one of the best miracles there is.