Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction

Edward the mind reader, Bella the shield, Reneesmee the viewer, Jacob the werewolf, Emmett the strong, Jasper the emotion controller, Alice the future viewer, and Rosalie the beautiful joined Brian and Justin on the Learjet flying to Pittsburgh. It was a relatively short flight and it seemed that no sooner had the jet leveled off, before it began to descend. It was actually an hour in the air but everyone was so busy talking and planning that the time flew by.      

“Could you look at this picture Alice, and tell me what you see? This is Chris Hobbs, who’s our problem.” Brian handed the photo to the future viewer. She concentrated on his face and a vision began to appear.       

“I see him in a gay nightclub with lots of dancers and lights and thumpa music. He’s on a balcony just hanging out watching the crowd. He approaches a tall queen-looking guy with three young boys around him; the queen’s a vampire…he speaks to him and gets him away from the boys…he whispers to him and the vampire gets very upset…the queen tells him Justin is in the office alone….he tells him where the office is….he walks up a set of aluminum stairs away from the dance floor….he reaches the office door and yells security!....Justin opens the door. He speaks to Justin and makes him cry….he pushes Justin into the office and closes the door. Inside the office he pulls out a gun with a silencer on it.”      

Justin opened his wallet and showed Alice a picture.      

“That’s the queen.”      

“Brian, the queen’s Emmett; he makes Emmett tell him where to find me. Now we know where he’ll come for me and we can be ready.”      

“I don’t like the part where he makes you cry and you allowing him into the office without a fight.” Brian said.      

“He could be a form of an emotion controller and he’s making Justin sad somehow.” Jasper added.      

“We can set a trap for him now. I’ll call Emmett and tell him I’m in the office on the computer or something.”      

“I was planning to hide you in the office while we study him Justin. That’s the part of this I don’t like. It worked in his favor. Alice, is there anyway you can see who he’s embraced with? The cops drew a blank. His ID address was three years old and no longer valid.”       

Alice studied his face again trying to find a vampire connection.       

“I’m drawing a blank; I see no near future contact with a vampire. Wait; he’s talking on the phone with someone…. he’s fluent in Italian.” Brian pulled out his cell phone and called Dracula.      

“Yes Brian”      

“Chris Hobbs speaks Italian; contact your spies in Volterra and ask about him. We need that information as soon as we can get it,”      

“I’ll do it right now and call back.” Five minutes later Brian’s phone rang and he put it on speaker.      

“Yeah”      

“Brian, Chris Hobbs was embraced with Alec for the last three years.”      

“So he’s seeking revenge for his lover’s death during our attack on the Volturi headquarters.”      

“I would say that’s a logical conclusion Brian.”

“Alice sees him trying to kill Justin.”      

“Yet Justin is your best mind reader to see if he has any accomplices.”       

“Edward might be able to do it.”      

“He may or may not recognize the Cullens, Brian.”      

“They’ve never seen him before.”      

“Proceed with caution; he could have seen a photograph of them.”      

“Possibly but he’s not going to be expecting the Cullens in Pittsburgh.” 

“That’s to your advantage Brian. Good luck.”      

“Thank you Count.” Brian closed his phone.       

“There are photos floating around of Carlisle and Esme but not of the rest of us.” Edward said.      

“Even if he knows you his beef is not with you. He may still try to question you, though.” Brian thought. At least we know who he is and what he’s probably up to; that’s enough to end his life without waiting for him to act.”      

“We’ll help you all we can but we’re against killing a human Brian.” Bella told him.      

“He wants Justin; that’s my job.” Brian told her. “Alice what happens if Justin isn’t in the office?”      

“The future changes and I might get a different vision then.”      

“What if Chris can see the future too?” Emmett asked them.     

 “There’re a million what ifs” Brian answered him. “We have to work with what we know.”      

“Alice you saw him pull out a gun but does he try to kill me?” Justin asked.      

“Not that I could tell.” Alice replied to him.      

“What if I’m not the target? What if he wants me to get to someone else?” Justin gave a new theory. “He wants to kill you Brian, not me. I killed his vampire, so he wants to kill mine.”      

“An embraced human can’t kill me alone; his gun means nothing Justin. Although your theory is a possibility especially if others are with him.” Brian said.      

“He’s just a kid like me; it’s a shame if we have to kill him.” Justin pondered. “We should capture him and question him. With Bella’s shield I can read his mind without him affecting me Brian.  There might be a way to end this without killing him. He’s grieving and I can understand that.”      

“We wouldn’t be opposed to helping you capture and question him Brian.” Edward said.       

“Justin, I want you to stay at Vic’s until we have him under control.” Brian said.      

“Yes Master, I understand, but you might need me later to read his mind.”      

“True, but first we make him harmless before he sees you. The Cullens and I will go to Babylon tonight and find him with a group of vampire security men that I’ll later arrange for with Vic’s help. You guys need to buy some party clothes to wear for going out.” Brian told the Cullens who were dress way too nice for a gay nightclub scene.      

“What’s your plan once we have him?” Emmett asks.      

“We tell him he has to see the Victor of Pittsburgh since he came to town and didn’t introduce himself properly. Then we take him to a different location and Vic can question him. I want Edward to try and read his mind first before risking him seeing Justin. He can’t really hurt us but he could hurt Justin if we aren’t careful.”  

“We’re certain he has some form of psychological power over people. The extent of his power we don’t know yet. Alec was an ancient and very powerful; his seed would have made Chris very dangerous.” Jasper said.      

"And we can assume he’ll be very strong too." Justin added.      

“I’m a lot more powerful now than you know Justin; don’t be afraid for me. Dracula’s blood has greatly changed me.”      

“It’s instinct, Brian, for me to want to protect you. Of course I’ll wait at Vic’s house but it’s going to be hard for me knowing you might be in danger.”      

“What can he do to Justin in a crowded nightclub Brian?” Edward asked.      

“Maybe nothing but I think I have a way for Justin to be there and not be there if you catch my drift.” Brian answered him. Brian’s cell phone ranged; the caller ID was Vic.     

 “Hello Vic, we’re almost landing now.”      

“Brian, we have another visitor; Marcus flew in from Italy. He’s the blood protector of Chris Hobbs and was appointed as such during the Libertas Rite with Alec; he’s the only person that can control him. He learned that Chris came to America looking for trouble and flew right over. He’s here at the house now. He wants to help us and save Chris’s life.”      

“That’s great news Vic. Give him our thanks for coming. We should be at your house within the hour. They have a werewolf who would like to meet the wolves here in Pittsburgh.”      

“I’ll call their Alpha and tell him to expect an out of town visitor tonight and my driver can take him there.” Vic said. “My car will be waiting for them when you get here.”      

“Thanks Vic. Brian closed his phone. “Marcus is the vampire protector of Chris Hobbs and came here to stop him. He’s at Vic’s house now and wants to help us take care of Chris and fix this without us having to kill him.”       

“As Chris’ protector in Libertas that’s his duty. I’m glad he’s here Brian.” Edward said.      

“So we can fix this without killing him; I’m all for that.” Justin added. “Has he been seen around Britin at all?”      

“Not that our security men can tell. They have his photo but no sign of him yet.” Brian called Emmett on the phone.      

“Hi Brian; what’s you up to?” The queen asked him.      

“We’re landing in Pittsburgh now. We have a problem to deal with; do you have a boy about Justin’s size and maybe looks like him with a long blond hair wig on? I need a decoy.”      

“Genie Boy would be perfect Brian; he could be Justin’s brother they look so much alike. He’s grown a few inches since Justin last saw him.”     

“We need him at Vic’s house in about two hours wearing a long blond hair wig. He’s going to Babylon tonight pretending to be Justin. I’ll have tons of vampire security protecting him too.”      

“Sounds like cloak and dagger stuff; what’s this about Bri?”      

“An embraced human is here angry we killed his vampire in Italy; his Libertas protector is here to stop him but we need a Justin look alike to lure him into our trap.”      

“Can you promise me he’ll be safe Brian? Genie Boy’s very loved here and a great kid. He’s the lover of the boy who got shot at the school.”      

“I’ll personally protect him Em. And I’ll have a squad of vampire security men with us as well.”      

“Ok, one Sunshine copy coming right up. I’ll get the wig and get him ready for you and we’ll be at Vic’s in about two hours.”       

“Thanks Emmett” Brian closed his phone.  “Genie Boy will be Justin tonight at Babylon. He’ll be in the office when Chris comes upstairs; only inside the office they’ll be a surprise for him.” Alice got this blank look on her face as she was getting a vision.

“I can see it now Brian, your plan will work and no one gets hurt.” Alice said. Brian called Emmett back.      

“Yes Brian”      

“You will need to be part of this operation; you’re going to be at Babylon tonight with three boys with you.”      

“That’s odd because I was planning to take three boys to Babylon anyway.”      

“See you at Vic’s house and I’ll tell you all about it.”      

“Later Brian” Emmett said ending the call.       

The Learjet landed at Pittsburgh International and taxied into the hanger for private VIP flights. The travelers on board exited the jet and got into the waiting limo escorted by an SUV full of vampire security men Brian had arranged for in advance from his Pittsburgh contacts. Twenty five minutes later the limo pulled into Vic and Rodney’s estate outside of Pittsburgh. Brian and Justin got out and the limo took the Cullens to town to buy party clothes for the night. Another waiting car drove Jacob and Reneesmee to go visit with the Pittsburgh werewolves.      

“Brian, Justin it’s so good to see you again.” Vic said as he answered the door bell. “Come in; Justin would you like a drink?”      

“I could use a stiff Cosmo about now Vic; tell me where the bar is and I can make it.” Vic led them to the bar room and once Justin was shown where everything was Brian and Vic went to the living room where Marcus and two other vampires were sitting down.      

“Hello Marcus; no hard feelings, I hope.” Brian said staring at the ancient vampire who was once a Volturi leader.      

“Not at all Brian Kinney; I was the most vocal against Aro going after Justin or Sunshine. He should have listened to me. Frankly I see the world will be a better place without the Volturi in control now. Our ethics got muddy with Aro in charge. We didn’t kill innocent humans until he was in power. I never much cared for that practice; there’s plenty of willing food to be had.”      

“Is Chris here working alone or do you know?”     

“To my knowledge he’s alone.”      

“What does he hope to accomplish against a fire starter who is so powerful.”      

“I don’t think he wants to kill Justin; I think he wants Justin to kill him. He’s very lonely without Alec now beside him. They were very much in love Brian.”      

“That really complicates this shit now. I thought you might join us at my nightclub tonight to take over your charge but your appearance would not go unnoticed. We’ll capture him and bring him to you here.” Justin walked in and overhead the end of the conversation.      

“Master can you erase his memory of being with Alec?”       

“That’s a lot of memory to erase; three years to be exact. I don’t think I can without harming him worse than his memories.” Brian told his lover.      

“Chris is my problem and I’ll take him back to Italy and have him embraced again. What you and Justin did was noble and you had every right to revenge the hit on Sunshine’s life and the attempt against his child by Demetri. Aro was a fool to put a death hunt on an embraced lover without just cause.” Marcus told them. “Get me Chris and I’ll make sure he isn’t a problem for you again.”      

“Have you fed Marcus? You look pale white now.” Justin asked him.      

“Not in a while.”      

“Vic can your servants help Marcus out?”      

“Certainly Justin; I’ll be right back,” A couple of minutes later Vic returned with four young men who feed blood to Marcus putting a little color on his skin though he still look weirdly white to Justin.      

“The Cullen kids are with us to help with Chris tonight; they are out buying club clothes now.” Brian said.       

Later the Cullens came back with their clothes for the evening. Vic’s estate bordered the forest outside of Pittsburgh so the Cullen family went hunting first before going out. Emmett arrived with his entourage of boys including Genie Boy wearing a long blond hair wig looking so much like Justin it made him laugh.      

“You are so looking like me dude!”    

“That’s the idea of this game we’re playing Emmett tells me.” Genie Boy said.      

“What your real name Genie Boy?”      

“Patrick or Pat if you’d rather call me that; what am I going to do tonight?”       

“There’s a teenager here who wants to find Justin and he wants Justin to kill him because he’s grieving since he lost his vampire lover recently. You’re the decoy he going to seek out and we’re going to capture him and bring him here to this man Marcus who’s his protector from Italy. I’ll be with you as well as loads of vampire security men. Now that I know what he wants I don’t think you’ll be in any danger at all.” Brian told the boy.      

“He wants me to kill him? I never thought of that.” Justin said in shock.      

“He isn’t trying to harm anyone but he might try to threaten your Justin look alike to make him kill him hopefully by fire. He’s just so very sad he lost Alec.” Marcus added to the conversation. “Maybe I should go with you Brian.”      

“Emmett, can your boys each give him two pints; he’s way too pale for the club tonight.”

“Sure thing; line up boys and let the nice vampire bite your pretty necks now.” The boys lined up fighting for first position; they loved to feed a vampire and get turned on in the process.      

“He’s hot, are you looking to embrace with a boy Marcus?”     

 “Sorry kid; I’m straight but thanks for the interest.” Marcus began to feed off of all four boys including Pat. When he was done he had good color for a vampire finally. While Marcus was feeding, James Maloney, the embraced lover to Vic and Rodney walked into the room.      

“Well James, you’re looking good; it seems being embraced agrees with you.” Brian complimented the young man.      

“I’ve very happy Master Brian.” The boy went and sat on Vic lap giving him a kiss. “I’ve upgraded my gym Justin and we should go work out later.”      

“Since I’ll be here tonight it’s good to have something to do. I can still kick your ass kid no matter how much ancient seed is in you.”      

“You’re on Sunshine. What do I get if I kick your ass?”      

“Bragging rights and the same for me.” Justin shot back to the muscular kid.      

“We have time before the Cullens get back; let’s see this friendly competition in action.” Brian said. Everyone in the room followed James to the gym room. He set up the gym set for 20,000 pounds of weight; laid down on the thick steel bench and bench pressed the weight ten times.      

“Fuck you are good; I haven’t got my gym set upgraded yet so I’ve only practiced on 18,000.” Justin said as he laid down on the bench. He then proceeded to bench press 20,000 finding it not that hard to do and at ten reps he stopped. “What the highest you can bench at one time James?”      

“I haven’t found out. The twenty thousand is the highest I’ve gone so far.”      

“How high will the gym go now?”     

“Twenty five thousand pounds; should we test our strength?”     

“Move it to 23,000 and we can see what you can do.” James adjusted the machine and laid down. He began to bench press the new weight but couldn’t straighten out his arms completely failing at that weight.      

“Max it out to 25,000 for me James. If I fail to bench it we’ll call it a draw.” James moved the machine to its new maximum weight setting. Justin laid down and grabbed the thick steel bar. He closed his eyes and concentrated on making his arm straighten out with all his will power and proceeded to lift the bar. With great effort he got it into the air and made the single bench press successfully and dropped it down quickly for the stress was very painful.      

“I’m seeded by an ancient and you have more power than me? How is that possible Justin?”      

“Can we tell him Master?”      

“I feed from the oldest vampire alive James; Dracula is a friend of ours in New York and has been making Justin and me very powerful. Don’t feel bad about it. I’m certain you’re the second most powerful embraced boy alive. Dracula’s boy doesn’t even work out so he won’t count. He’s more into mental powers.” Brian told the lad.      

“Seriously James; I’ve been with Brian longer too and he really loads me up more than usual for special reasons. You’ll get stronger over time and maybe reach me.” Justin said patting the boy on the back. Every one went to the bar room for cocktails and conversation. Justin caught up on school matters with Emmett, and Brian, Vic and Rodney discussed Pittsburgh stuff and business things. Marcus listened with interest at how close these vampires and familiars were to each other here; it was a refreshing relaxed atmosphere compared to the formal rigid ways of European vampires.

Soon the Cullens returned after feeding in the forest for over two hours. Every one got dressed for the evening and piled into a huge stretch limo waiting outside. The vampire security men followed the limo into town and parked at Babylon. Genie Boy or Patrick was dressed in high fashion in Justin’s clothes wearing over four million dollars in diamonds. He was a dead ringer look alike for Justin wearing sunglasses to hide his bright blue eyes. Marcus decided to wait in the limo to meet Chris there.      

“Emmett, Chris will approach you asking where Justin is. He has some way to make you sad.”      

“He can make a person feel their greatest fear.” Marcus told them. “I can take care of that.” Marcus moved over to Emmett and grabbed his head staring into his eyes:      

“Vestri vereor mos non exsisto verus.” Marcus said staring into Emmett’s eyes. “For the next six hours you will be immune to fear and Chris’s powers Emmett.”      

“When he approaches you go with him alone and act afraid and upset. Tell him Justin is alone up in the office.” Brian instructed the queen. “The security men will be nearby and I’ll be in the office with Pat when Chris arrives.”      

“Yes, it will work Brian, it matches the original vision perfectly just know he’s armed.” Alice said. “This boy is the boy in the vision for Justin as well now. He really has no intention to harm anyone.”      

The Cullens, Pat the Justin decoy, Emmett and his boys all walked into Babylon shocking the fags who saw their superstar arriving there. The guards escorted Pat upstairs and into the office and came back downstairs and stood beside the Cullens against the wall. Brian and his extra guards snuck in the back way to the office upstairs. Emmett and his boys went and stood by the bar. Chris Hobbs watched them come in from the balcony over the dance floor. He decided to approach the harmless looking queen with the twinks around him.

“I saw you come in with Sunshine; could I speak with you for a moment alone?” Chris said to Emmett. Emmett excused himself from the boys and followed Chris to a more private area. “Your greatest fear is real but I can help you.” Chris tried to spell the vampire. Emmett felt the spell but was immune to it. He acted very upset.      

“I can’t live if I never find my lover. Please help me please!” Emmett told Chris acting worthy of an Oscar.      

“I’ll take away your fear and replace it with confidence a lover will desire if you can tell me where Sunshine is now.” Chris told him.      

“He went up to the third floor into the office to get on the computer and answer emails on the computer. He told his guards to leave him alone.”      

“You have no more fear now; be confidant your lover will soon be with you. You don’t remember seeing me.” Chris walked away and headed up the employee stairs to the third floor. Emmett called Brian on his cell phone.      

“He’s on the way up to you now Brian.”      

“Good, send the Cullens up behind him; I don’t want him to get away.” Emmett raced to the Cullens telling them what Brian wanted and they headed up the stairs slowly not to alert Chris of their presence. Chris walked up to the office door and knocked loudly.      

“Security sir; I’m here to check that you’re ok.” Pat opened the door. “You lost your lover.” Chris told Pat making him very upset. Chris pushed him inside the office and closed the door. He pulled out the gun showing it to Pat. “Kill me Sunshine or I’ll kill you right now.”      

“He’s not Justin, Hobbs.” Brian said walking out of the office bathroom removing Pat’s wig. “Give me the gun son and let’s talk about this. Chris backed up and opened the door to get away from Brian to find the security men waiting for him at one side of the hallway and the Cullens at the other side leading to the stairs to go down to the dance floor. Feeling trapped he put the gun in his mouth and pulled the trigger.

 

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:
70 hits and one review? Nobody gives a rat's ass about Chris Hobbs? Does he live or die? Would love some feedback folks.