Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
Author's Chapter Notes:
This chapter is dedicated to the wonderful Gina Marie!

Brian and Justin raced with vampire speed into the condo straight to the master bedroom; in seconds their clothes were off and they were on the bed. Brian began sucking Justin’s cock using his vampire speed and his finger massaging Justin’s prostate hard wanting a giant shot of hot sweet twink boy cum to get the lovemaking underway. Justin played with Brian’s hair as he was sent to erotic bliss from another amazing blow job by his beloved Master. As horny as Justin was and skilled Brian was with a boy’s dick in his mouth within a minute Justin moaned a warning and he gushed forth with a mighty load of his pure teenage sweet nectar shaking hard as the climax rattled his nerves from head to toe.

      

“Fuck that felt so fucking good Master; my turn.”

      

“That was for you now roll over.” Justin grinned and obeyed his Master knowing a great fuck was soon to be given to him. Brian grabbed the lube and with practiced skilled he prepared Justin and his huge 15 inch vampire cock for entry. “Spread your legs very wide boy.” Justin stretched out his beautiful muscular legs as far as he could--making his bubble butt stand up stronger and firmer that way. Brian almost came just looking at that boy’s spectacular ass. He got on top and slowly drove his giant cool staff deep inside Justin’s hot body.

      

“Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Yes Master, you got the best cock master, it’s so big! Thicker please sir; I want more. Love me Master.” Brian increased his cock width from three to five inches. “Yeah that’s the dick I crave, that one Master; take me I’m yours forever.” Brian pulled out and drove his cock all the way in sliding firm against Justin’s prostrate with every entry. Brian began to fuck Justin tiny ass faster and faster with a cock that would destroy a normal human boy but Justin can take it since he loves it.

      

“Now close your legs, cross them for me and grip my cock as tight as you can.” Brian ordered him. Justin obeyed and concentrated on making his hip muscles grab Brian’s huge morphed size dick as tight as he could. The grabbing sensation of the velvety texture of Justin’s anus was causing Brian to strain to pull it out and shove it in again he was so very tight now. After just ten pumps the boy’s ass won the battle and Brian could not stop the massive climax he had for this boy had hip muscles that would put the best pussy in the world to shame. Justin felt the climax and hoped that wasn’t the end.

      

“Now you got that out of the way can you fuck for hours now old man?” Justin teased his vampire putting a challenged grin on Brian’s face. He got into a balanced position and began to fuck the boy hard and vampire fast shoving Justin deep into the mattress with every pounding penetration at about six fucks a second and maintained that speed for the next four hours. Brian was in top gay heaven inside Justin’s butt. And Justin knew he was the luckiest bottom boy alive. Brian decided he earned another climax and shot a four quart load deep inside of Justin’s body.

      

“I don’t want to sleep, I want to get fucked and could I have a drop of blood Master?” Brian bit his finger and gave the boy the blood to make him trip for more hours of hot steamy vampire embraced sex. Brian fucked his foxy trell slowly and with love now waiting for the blood trip to kick in. With every penetration of Justin’s virgin tight ass he bucked up and drove his ass against Brian’s monster dick to get as much inside him as he could. Twenty minutes later Justin was tripping heavy and Brian was ready to give the boy the fuck of his lifetime. He grabbed Justin around the chest and they rolled over on the bed with Justin now on top impaled on the giant cock.

      

Brian used his vampire strength to bounce the upright Justin up and down on his shaft. The fuck was so amazing to Justin all he could do was remain silent and experience it. Faster Brian picked up the pace of the gravity fuck until he reached the perfect tempo going as fast as possible with this position. Like in an erotic trance Justin began to sing his soul’s inner siren song and the most strange and unique noises came out of the boy as he peaked on the blood hallucinating hard and being totally taken by the biggest cock he could handle this fast in this position.

      

Once they had a steady rhythm Brian increased the power of his bouncing and now Justin was flying off his monster dick about three feet high and slamming down on it without Brian missing the tight twink asshole once. He concentrated to move his cock very rapidly to compensate for the angle Justin came down. Every time the giant cock rammed inside Justin he got an electric shock of erotic pain and pleasure. Brian double his bounce and Justin was now going six feet in the air and falling twice as hard on the punishing vampire dick; however it was anything but punishment to the boy who was getting what he wanted. For three hours Brian kept up the constant ramming of his rod inside Justin’s flying bouncing ass.  When Brian wanted to climax he quickly grabbed Justin as he fell on his dick one more time; he thinned his vampire cock and extended it almost three feet long running it under the boy’s rapidly beating heart.

      

“OH YES BRIAN! You’re all the way in now Master.” Brian climaxed a massive load which built a bubble of powerful vampire seed under Justin’s heart. The stretched thin inner membrane of Justin’s bowel next to his beating heart made for a rapid absorption of Brian seed by the heart muscle sending the seed into Justin blood stream very fast. The tripping the boy was experiencing was now magnified ten times with the effect of the heart seed transfer. Brian slowly turned them over placing Justin on his stomach as he held his long dick in place until the heart could absorb all the seed under it. Justin was shaking like a leaf in a storm feeling the power of Brian’s seed much more than he had ever experience before. His visuals were so vivid with multiple colors changing and patterns evolving before Justin’s eyes and inside his mind and Justin knew he had never tripped this high or hard before. Justin’s eyes began to glow bright turquoise like two beautiful green/blue stars. The boy was panting hard trying to catch his breath needing extra oxygen to aid the absorption that was rapidly entering his blood stream and shortening his oxygen supply at the same time. Soon he began to hyperventilate starving for air. Brian knew this symptom and pulled back his long cock ending the seed bubble under Justin’s heart.

 

He pulled out his cock and rolled the boy over and began to kiss him and force breathing for him like a hospital respirator. Brian took air into his nose and drove it into Justin’s lungs. Seconds later the boy was out of trouble and could now breathe normally.

      

“That was the most wicked fuck you ever did to me. And that last load sent me past Pluto and out of the solar system Master.” Justin could barely talk.

      

“I think he liked it.” Brian teased his boy smiling at him.

      

“In all the thousands of times we fucked the marathon fuck for over 30 hours was number one; this one is a photo nose finish behind it as number two. Fuck yeah I loved it. Boy my ass is sore and happy at the same time.”

      

“Are you up to riding me into the shower boy?”

      

“Have I ever said no Master, I can’t take your cock right now?”

      

“Well once but you were full of shit at the time.”

      

“That’s doesn’t count. You know what I mean.”

      

“Well nature problems aside; you’ve never denied me your ass.”

      

“Now that we have established what I give to this relationship, why isn’t your dick in my ass right now? Huh? Am I too much pony for you to ride old man? Hehehehe!”

      

“Would you like to set a new world’s record getting fucked little boy?”

      

“Well I’m concerned for your health Brian; I don’t want to cause you a heart attack or a stroke. But if you believe you can handle it shut up please Master and fuck me!” Justin kissed Brian and wrapped his legs around his waist and squeezed as hard as he could surprising Brian how strong his boy was.

      

“If you can release the Amazon death grip I’ll get inside you.” Justin grinned and removed his legs and placed them on Brian’s shoulder exposing his hole for more. Brian took aim and rammed in as hard as he could all 15 inches. “You are so fucked Justin.”

      

“I’ve been a bad boy Master and it’s your duty to show me what happens when I’m bad.”

      

Brian smiled and started to fuck Justin really hard and really fast until the boy sung his soul song with the sweetest sounds coming from his voice and throat totally in 7th Heaven with the royal fucking Brian gave him. Multiple times Justin climaxed without touching himself; Brian would stop briefly and lick up the fresh boy seed and proceed to fuck the shit out of Justin some more. For many happy hours Brian fucked and stared into the boy’s glowing eyes from each load of vampire seed he was receiving. Except for bathroom or water breaks they didn’t stop fucking for 48 hours straight.

      

“Want to go for three days straight Justin?” Brian asked as he slowed down the fucking to a rapid human speed to talk.”

      

“Getting tired sir? I’ll give you a break if you need it.” Justin shoved his ass up saying the opposite with his body. Brian got a wicked grin and fucked Justin again jack hammering inside his amazing unbreakable ass and rectum. All in all over three days of constant fucking Justin got the most vampire seed in one session ever. Brian tried to climax and realized his nuts were dry totally.

      

“Ok you little whore; you win because I’m tapped out and I need your blood before I pass out.”

      

“I could use a good nap, take half a gallon and I’ll see you tomorrow and thank you Master for a most excellent fuck sir.” Justin grinned as he pulled back his hair giving his neck to his vampire; Brian bit down and took the offered half gallon knocking Justin out totally for at least ten hours now.

      

“Damn boy, you wore me the fuck out.” Brian said staring at his amazing lover sleeping like an angel now. Three hours later Brian checked his eyes and they were still glowing. “I’m probably creating a monster but if he can fuck for days who am I to bitch.” Brian laughed and went to the shower. For the first time since he was human Brian’s dick was really sore. “If I’m sore I can only imagine how sore his ass is now.” Brian thought as he washed over three days of fucking off his body. He quickly got dressed and went and found Frank.

      

“May I have a bite?”

      

“Anytime Brian, I’m always here for you sir.” Brian bit the boy’s neck and took a slow draw of just over two pints not to arouse him or knock him out.

      

“Thanks”

      

“I haven’t seen you guys for days; I hope it was good.”

      

“Fabulous”

      

“Will Justin be walking bowlegged now?”

      

“Who said he can walk?” Brian smirked.

      

“Vic called but told me not to disturb you; and ask you to call him when you come up for air.”

 

“I’ll call him now, thanks Frank.” Brian grabbed the house phone and dialed Vic’s home number.

      

“Rodney here”

      

“Heah Rodney, Vic called me, is he around?”

      

“Yes Brian, just a second.”

      

“Brian, I’m glad you called.”

      

“I just came up for air.”

      

“Two days later? On no matter I have some news to tell you.”

      

“What’s it about Vic?”

      

“There’s an embraced human asking around town for you and especially Justin. One of my sources tells me he’s a distant relative of Jane and Alec in the Volturi.”

      

“That doesn’t sound good.”

      

“There’s more; he can frighten people to get information from them. He knows were Britin is Brian but I don’t think he knows about Uber Tower. I believe he’s here to revenge Jane’s death.”

      

“Does cupcake have a name Vic?”

      

“Chris Hobbs”

      

“Anybody get his photograph?”

      

“Steve Thomas caught him with his cell phone at Babylon; it’s pretty clear and I’ll email it to you.”

      

“Ask Carl to run a police check on him for me.”

      

“I already did and I’m waiting for his answer. Your bartender Bobo scanned his ID.”

      

“I’ll have to give him a raise. He must have a death wish if he thinks he has a chance against my Justin.”

      

“There’s something funny how he can frighten people we haven’t figured out yet. He could always have a gun.”

      

“No shit; Justin would have to be a jaguar to not get hurt by a bullet.”

      

“No one knows your animal identities but me Brian; I haven’t even told Rodney.”

      

“I think we’ll come to Pittsburgh and check him out. I might get the Cullens to join me. Their werewolf might like to meet our pack.”

      

“They don’t get much chance to network like we do.”

      

“How’s your love life Vic?”

      

“Our twink’s wearing us out every night and we couldn’t be happier.”

      

“Does he use the gym we gave him?”

      

“About four to six hours a day with out failure to get on it. He’s a powerful little shit.”

      

“We should let him and Justin compete for whose top bitch now.”

      

“That could be fun to watch.”

      

“Let me make some arrangements and get back to you.”

      

“Sounds good and I hope you guys and the Cullens stay with us first until we get the handle on Hobbs. We got 16 bedrooms.”

      

“That’s a good idea if Britin is compromised now. I’ll call you later.”

      

“Goodbye Brian” Then Brian called Jordan.

      

“Yes Brian”

      

“Are you using your jet this week?”

      

“Not at all; it’s just collecting dust waiting for you to take her for a spin.”

      

“Someone’s in Pittsburgh being nosey about me and Justin and we need to check him out.”

      

“Fly out any time Brian and keep it as long as you need to.”

      

“Thanks; wish you’d let me pay for it.”

      

“I’ll collect a favor someday.”

 

“You got it. Thanks” Brian then called Carlisle Cullen’s condo.      

“Hello”      

“Edward, is Carlisle there?”      

“One moment Brian”  

“Hello Brian”      

“Carlisle, have you ever heard of a distant relative for Jane and Alec named Chris Hobbs?”      

“Never heard that name Brian, is he a vampire?”      

“He’s an embraced human asking a lot of questions in Pittsburgh now about me and Justin.”      

“He doesn’t sound benign. How can I help you?”      

“Would your family and Jacob like to join me and Justin for a visit to Pittsburgh tomorrow to help me check this guy out? Your wolf can meet our wolves.”       

“We’re certainly not doing anything interesting. I’m sure they can but I have to stay and work at the hospital.”      

“It’s the young people who can help us; Edward’s mind reading skill could be very valuable as well as Bella’s shield.”      

“Who do you want with you Brian?”      

“Whoever wants to help.”      

“Let me tell them and have one of them call you.”      

“Thanks Carlisle” Minutes later Edward called and discussed the problem with Brian. Basically they would go to Babylon and pretend to be gay and lure this Chris Hobbs to question them for information about Justin and see what they can find out about him with their powers. All the young people of the Cullen household wanted to go; Jacob and Reneesmee were looking forward to meeting the werewolves of Pittsburgh. Jacob wondered if he knew any of them. Brian said they would fly out tomorrow at 3 Pm in Jordan’s jet. Brian called the pilot and made the arrangements.      

Many hours later Justin woke up very hungry and got up to shower quickly and get a bit to eat. Brian heard the shower running and told Frank to prepare a feast for the world’s champion bottom boy to enjoy. Frank thawed the biggest steak he had and cooked a great steak dinner. Justin walked out slowly to the living room and approached Brian who suddenly swatted his ass with his hand.      

“Owh! You asshole….sir.” Brian laughed.      

“No problem; I was an asshole right them. I take it you’re feeling a little tender today?”     

“I’m not complaining; I wanted a super fuck and got it; me happy camper now.” Justin could smell the steak cooking. “Oh that smells delicious.”      

“I got Frank to get ready for you; you haven’t eaten in almost four days.”      “

I didn’t have room for food; I was loaded with your seed the entire time. I didn’t feel hungry at all for food.”      

“I heard in the old days an embraced lover could survive for weeks on vampire cum provided the vampire got fresh blood from another source. Let’s go into the bedroom and my tongue can help your love tunnel feel better.”      

“I’m all for that Master.” They went in the bedroom and Brian rimmed the boy’s ass with his long tongue going in and numbing him and healing him from the soreness. Minutes later Justin enjoyed the great meal as Brian explained the situation in Pittsburgh.     

“Do I go with you or stay here Master?”     

“You’re coming with me and the Cullens. We’ll work together to figure this shit head out.”