Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction

After fucking Justin very slowly for over six hours Brian could tell he was beginning to wake up by the slight change in his heart rate. Brian sped up the fucking speed pounding his beautiful trell boy into the mattress grinning all the way. No matter how many hours he fucked this boy, he was virgin tight every time he entered him. Justin woke up with the biggest sunshine smile on his face so very happy to have his Master inside him again.

 

"Ahhhhhhhh, I love you Master, fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck…..” Over and over the embraced blond boy chanted his mantra of love and desire for the next hour as Brian tore his teenage bubble butt asshole up real good. Brian felt a massive load of cum building inside him; he thinned and extended his vampire cock 22 inches deep inside Justin’s bowels and let go gushing rapidly over eight quarts of powerful vampire seed into his embraced lover. All during the week away from Justin, Brian had feed constantly on Dracula’s blood making him even more powerful than ever before. It took over two minutes to complete the climax and load up Justin with the seed he so needed to live and be happy. Brian slowed down his fucking and slowly removed his cock allowing Justin’s body to close up and hold the load completely. Brian took the butt plug and placed it in Justin’s ass to insure he did not lose the load. He rolled Justin over and kissed him good morning. Justin returned the kiss holding on to Brian for dear life. Moments later Justin began to shake hard from the massive overwhelmingly powerful load of Brian’s seed being absorbed into his body.

 

“I have to drain some of your blood now Justin and knock you out so you can handle this load.” Brian told him.

 

“Yes sir my Master; I love you so much Master Brian.” Brian bit his neck and sucked out over four pints of blood putting Justin into a deep sleep so he could get through the loading process without the shakes and with rapid acceptance of his new load. He laid the boy down covering him with the duvet. Brian got up and got dressed and went outside to the living room to find Frank watching the morning news on the giant plasma screen TV.

 

“Does Justin need breakfast sir?”

 

“He’s still sleeping for several more hours Frank.”

 

“The condo’s spotless; I’ve nothing to do it’s like he cleaned it using a tooth brush.”

 

“It was one of his commands during the week of probation.”

 

“You have a huge stack of mail on your desk Brian. Would the piano disturb Justin?”

 

“He’s out like a light; go play all you like.” Brian then went to his office and looked through the stack of mail. One very thick envelope caught his attention; it was from the attorney that had Gabriel’s will. He opened it to find a copy of the will, the transfer documents of his estate, and a letter.

 

 

 

 

Cassis Gram, Esquire

 

205 Fifth Ave., Suite 5874

 

New York, NY

 

Dear Brian Kinney,

 

Enclosed are the completed documents showing the transfer of Gabriel Yule’s estate to you; all matters are now in your name except for an account at a sperm bank in Stockholm Sweden under Gabriel Yule’s name. They have specific instructions that only you can access the account and the sperm that is stored there.

 

Gabriel informed me that when you were embraced, he collected a sample of your sperm and stored it underground in the Artic Ice Shelf frozen for a very long time. Later when technology could freeze and protect human sperm, he transferred it to this facility. They are holding your sperm in frozen suspension. It is safe to use it should you wish to have children.

 

I’ve enclosed instructions how to contact them and they will instruct you how to have the sample sent to you. Should you have any questions regarding the estate transfer, do not hesitate to contact me.

 

Yours truly,

 

Cassis Gram, Esq.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Holy shit! My sperm is saved; how did you know to do that Gab?” Brian thought out loud; then he remembered Gabriel telling him he got visions from the future. Brian got excited wanting a child. He was very happy with baby Lee made by Justin and Portia, and with the mother’s raising him next door it was easy to enjoy the child without the chores of taking care of him unless they wanted to. Then Brian got an idea. He grabbed his cell phone and called Melanie and Lindsay. Mel answered the phone.

 

“Hello Brian, it’s been a while.”

 

“I have two questions to ask you. Would you like to have my baby and live with us here in New York at Uber Tower?”

 

“Did you call here to make a joke?”

 

“It’s not a joke. The vampire who made me, saved my seed as a human over four hundred years ago frozen in the Artic ice. Later he transferred it to a sperm bank in Stockholm. I just found out today about it from his attorney who handled the will. I would like for Linds to be the mother and for you to live here with Justin’s baby Lee and their mothers. Think about it and let me know. I’m having the sperm sent to New York in the next few days.”

 

“That’s fantastic Brian; we’ve discussed having a baby and wondered who should be the father. We thought of asking Justin to do it, but you’d be excellent too. I assume the sperm was taken before you got sick and turned?”

 

“I was with him as a human for over 50 years so I’d say the odds are very good. We can test it and see if it’s safe.”

 

“I’ll talk to Linds and get back to you Brian.”

 

“Thanks, we might be in Pittsburgh in a few days.”

 

“Thanks for thinking of us for this child; good day dad.”

 

“Later” Brian closed his phone smiling. He opened the rest of the mail and sorted it out and filed what needed to be filed. He had a stack of personal bills to pay. He paid them online and logged in and began to catch up on his personal business. An hour later those accounts were taken care of. He then went and checked his portfolio and made some investment decisions. He moved 10 percent of the new money he got from Gabriel into Justin’s trust fund. Next he went into Justin’s investments and made some adjustments and decisions for him. Once money matters were caught up he went to check on his emails. There were dozens of letters from vampire friends congratulating him and Justin for ending the Volturi. Brian answered each one with a short note of thanks. By the time his computer work was caught up Justin walked into the office yawning.

 

“I woke up missing you sir.”

 

“How do you feel love?”

 

“Like I could stop a locomotive train with my bare hands and I’m very horny.”

 

“You don’t want to eat first?”

 

“I want to eat you Master; I crave your seed and we need to complete the embracement procedure as Master Dracula instructed us to.” Brian stood up and dropped his pants exposing his hardening vampire cock than sat down again. Justin got on his knees and took the giant cock deep into his mouth and began to deep throat his lovers dick. After several minutes of pleasing Brian and himself Justin dove down to the base and began to hum hard. That was all it took to make Brian shoot a huge load of his vampire seed deep into Justin’s throat.

 

“You give the best head boy. That was fabulous my embraced.” Justin pulled up off Brian’s cock grinning wide as he was very happy for the compliment.

 

“May I go visit Lee sir?”

 

“You're free to do what you want Justin. And in the house with no other vampires around call me Brian and at home we are still equal lovers. But I’m Master Brian in vampire public. You must always be under my control and respect me at home and in public but especally in vampire public.”

 

“Dracula explained it to me Brian. Thank you; I love you so much and I was so scared of losing you Brian.”

 

“I was afraid you would be mad about your punishment and not want me anymore.”

 

“The thought never crossed my mind; I learned so much last week Brian and I’m very grateful for the new knowledge Dracula gave to me. I didn’t feel like I was punished; I felt corrected and taught. We need to arrange a way I can disagree with you properly.”

 

“We can do that later; would you like to be a father again with a child I conceive?” Brian handed the attorney’s letter to Justin and he read it.

 

“Oh my God Brian; this is incredible news. We could have a playmate for Lee. Do you want Portia to be the mother?”

 

 

“I’ve ask Mel and Linds to do it and live here in New York. The unit next door opposite Ellen’s is vacant and they can live there. We can install a door just like we have with Ellen and Portia.”

 

“Can they afford it or will we help them?”

 

“I’ll give it to them Justin.”

 

“Can I afford to give Portia and Ellen their condo?”

 

“Since you own half the building I don’t see why not if you wish to.”

 

“They’re family Brian and we should take care of our family.”

 

“I’ll have the documents drawn up and ready for your signatures. You’re legal now to sign contracts even if you’re still a hot young twink. You might not feel like it but I want you to shower, get dressed and go downstairs and eat a good meal.”

 

“I can fit some food in me. Are my eyes still glowing?”

 

“A little bit but it should be over by the time you have a good long shower.” Justin kissed Brian deeply holding his neck firm.

 

“I love you so much Brian; please make love to me later.”

 

“It’s a date sweet cheeks.” Justin got up holding Brian’s hand to the last second as he slowly left the office to shower, dress, visit his son and eat downstairs at the five star restaurant. Brian couldn’t wait to love his boy again for he craved Justin as much as Justin wanted him. Next Brian called the sperm bank in Stockholm as was listed for 24 hour service.

 

“Stockholm Medicinsk Lagring” The woman answered in Swedish.

 

“Do you know English?”

 

“Yes sir, I speak English; how may I help you?”

 

“I have sperm stored at your facility under the account name of Gabriel Yule.”

 

“One moment sir while I pull up that account. …..Only a Brian Kinney can access that account sir.”

 

“I’m Brian Kinney.”

 

“May I have your USA Social Security number for verification?”

 

“658-899-2254”

 

“And who is Mr. Yule’s attorney and his address sir; it’s his security question for you to answer.”

 

“Cassis Gram, Esquire; 205 Fifth Ave., Suite 5874; New York, NY”

 

“Yes Mr. Kinney, how can we help you?”

 

“I would like for the sample to be flown to a sperm bank in New York City.”

 

“Do you a have our email address?”

 

“Yes I do.”

 

“Send us your email with your request; I’ll return to you a form to fill out with the instruction where you want the sample to be sent. There’s a place to add your credit card information for the transfer cost. The sample will be in a liquid nitrogen canister shipped by a direct flight to New York to the location of your choice. Sign the document and include a copy of your photo ID, either a driver’s license or Passport.”

 

“I’ll have that to you within ten minutes. Thank you for your help.”

 

“Your very welcome Mr. Kinney; have a good day.” Brian hug up the phone and sent the email. Minutes later the return mail came with the document. He filled it out, scanned it and his passport and sent the attachment documents back to the sperm bank. They sent to him a confirmation letter the instructions were received, his payment cleared, and details of when the sperm would be sent. Brian then called the New York sperm bank storage facility and set up an account and informed them of the arriving sample from Sweden.

 

“I’m going to be a father.” Brian grinned as he finished the family business for the moment. He knew Linds would love to have his baby. Brian cell phone ranged; it was Cajsa.

 

 

“Hello little man.” Brian answered.

 

“Master Brian I got a vision just now; you and Justin were playing with a new baby who isn’t Lee.”

 

“Oh really? Tell me all about it.”

 

“The strange thing is he looks like you in the face, but he has Justin’s hair, his old blue eyes and seashell ears. And you called him Gus.”

 

“Gus huh? Thanks for telling me Cajsa. I just learned there's a saved sample of my sperm in Stockholm and I’m sending it to New York this week. I have a mother picked out too.”

 

“How can the baby look like both of you?”

 

“That is odd; I’ll have to do some research on it. Is Jordan around?”

 

“Yes, I told him the vision too. I’ll get him for you.

 

“Hello Brian; I hear congratulations are due soon.”

 

“The mystery is how does my and Justin’s DNA combine to make a child?”

 

“I’ll email you the contact information for a reproduction scientist who is an embraced lover. He’s doing some interesting research that may hold your answers.”

 

“Thanks Jordan, I’ll be looking for it.”

 

“I’m sure he can explain how that might happen.” Minutes later the email arrived and Brian called the doctor’s number.

 

“Dr. Charles Walker speaking.”

 

“Doctor, my name is Brian Kinney and I have a unique question for you.”

 

“Brian Kinney with Sunshine?”

 

“Yes sir he is my embraced.”

 

“I’m honored to speak to you Brian, call me Charles and how can I help you?”

 

“Charles I’ve just learned my sire saved my seed over 400 years ago and kept it frozen all this time. An embraced lover friend with future site had a vision of a baby looking both like me and Justin. How is that going to be possible?”

 

“That one’s simple to answer Brian. We combine your sperm with Justin’s. His sperm is very powerful and will eat your sperm taking on your DNA. Then a woman is impregnated with the enhanced sperm and the child will have both your characteristics.”

 

“Is it safe Charles?”

 

“I’ve conducted eight procedures like this and every child was born perfectly healthy.”

 

“Would you do it for me and Justin soon?”

 

“I’d be delighted; it’s supports my research study Brian. I’ll keep your information confidential. I’m also not far from extracting DNA from a vampire and combining it with the embraced human lover’s sperm to create children. A lot of vampires wish to be parents and you’re very lucky to have a sperm sample of your human self.”

 

“I see your office is located here in New York.”

 

“Yes it is; you can have your sample sent here and we can make an appointment to collect Justin’s sample. It’s a very simple procedure to accomplish.”

 

“Can you check and see if my sperm is without diseases?”

 

“Certainly Brian, that’s standard procedure with my study.”

 

“Thanks Charles, I’ll be in touch soon.”

 

“Your very welcome Brian; I’m looking forward to helping you and Justin conceive.”

 

“Good day.” Brian closed the phone. “The miracle of modern science still amazes the shit out of me.” Brian though out loud. Justin walked into the office grinning and approached Brian very seductively and sat in his lap.

 

“Aren’t you in a frisky mood my kitten.”

 

“I want to be fucked and fucked hard. Do you know a man with a big dick who can help me?”

 

“You’re sitting on one; can’t you feel it growing against your ass?”

 

“We have on way too many clothes right now.” Justin said showing his mega-watt smile that always melts Brian’s heart.

 

“Well I better take care of my lover if I want him to be happy huh?”

 

“Damn right!” Justin then kissed Brian hard to make it serious; Brian extended his tongue down Justin’s throat showing him the joy of French kissing vampire style. He extracted the tongue and smiled.

 

“That was amazing Brian. You’re so full of surprises lover.”

 

“Not that you ever needed it but we can numb an embraced lover’s gag reflect that way secreting the venom on our tongues. Then an embraced can deep throat us.”

 

“I wonder if my mother knows that: I wonder if Molly does it.”

 

“I’m sure of it; we love our cocks sucked deep and very well done.”

 

“Maybe if you really deep throat me with your tongue I can get past 13 inches.”

 

“You’re a glutton for punishment Justin!”

 

“I’m so hungry for your cock I want to eat it all Brian!”

 

“Will you make a baby with me?”

 

“Sure; but what do I have to do with it besides changing diapers?”

 

“Cajsa had a vision of a baby with us. He had my facial features and your hair, blue eyes, and ears. I’ve learned we can combine our sperm, and your sperm will eat mine absorbing my DNA to make a baby from both of us.”

 

“That is so cool Brian. We can have a baby who belongs to both of us. I have one question.”

 

“Shoot, pun intended.” Both lovers laughed.

 

“If we do it, we do it as equal parents, above the vampire and embrace slave relationship. I wish to have equal say about what happens to my baby.”

 

“How did you get so fucking wise and be so young?”

 

“Having a child makes you think about it hard and look at the future and realize the importance it is. I doubt we’ll have very many disagreements about the boy, but I want to know in advance we share parenthood responsibilities and decisions equally. I won’t make a major decision without consulting you and likewise you do the same for me Brian. Portia and I have the same equal agreement. Even Ellen allows us total control of matters about Lee.”

 

“I think your idea is both fair and wise. After all you have the experience of being a father already. I’d be stupid not to listen to you Justin.”

 

“Good; now that’s decided lets go to bed so you can try to knock me up.”