Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction

“Brian, look at our bed.”

     

“You got a little carried away it seems.”

     

“I got raped by a big black cat with a big black cat dick.” Justin pulled the torn sheets off the bed. “I tore up the mattress too Brian. I’m really sorry about that.”

     

“Don’t worry about it. I’ll have a new mattress here in a couple of hours. That was by far one of our best fucks and the bed was a small price to pay for it.”

     

“At first it hurt like no pain I’ve ever felt before and I wanted you to stop, but after a minute or so it felt great. Emmett sure got mad at us.”

     

“Emmett can kiss my black cat ass too. I wasn’t going to stop that amazing fuck for him.”

     

“Was I really that good?”

     

“Fabulous Sunshine; your cat ass is delicious and so fucking tight it was heaven.” Justin saw something in Brian’s thinking.

     

“I’m ok when were cats Brian, but I couldn’t handle it if I’m human and you’re a jaguar. That’s bestiality and too far out there for me. Please never ask to do that; likewise if your human and I’m a cat.”

     

“It was just a fantasy Justin; I won’t ask for that.”

     

“I’m fucking starving. I haven’t eaten since the flight home.”

     

“You want to get Frank to make you something or go out?”

     

“He’s busy with laundry now. I’ll go downstairs and eat in the restaurant.”

     

“Take one of the vampire security men with you.”

     

“How long do you think we’ll need those guys?”

     

“Until I’m certain the Volturi threat is over; we didn’t kill all of the guards. I want them here with us when we’re in New York for a while anyway.”

     

“I’m going to go eat and when I get back I want to talk about my behavior the other day in front of everybody. I feel really bad for doing that.”

     

“In normal circumstances I would have severely punished you on the spot for it. But everyone knew what you were going through and how upset you were. You were right about going to Italy, but only went about it the wrong way. My desire to protect you was the only argument I had. You’re young and need to learn emotional control especially in bad situations. And never disrespect me in public. We’ll talk later; go eat so I can eat later. I’m going to suck on Frank’s neck right now to carry me over.”

     

“This is also his day to wash windows so please don’t weaken him too much.”

     

“The windows can wait.  I’m just feeling a bit weak myself at the moment.”

     

“You can always get blood at Jordan and Cajsa’s.”

     

“A couple of pints from Frank and you later will take care of me. I’m spoiled to you boy’s blood being so sweet; go eat and we can talk later.”

     

“I’ll probably be an hour; I’ll have my cell phone with me.” Justin kissed Brian and grabbed one of the guards in the living room and went downstairs to eat. Brian’s phone ranged; it was Vic calling.

     

“Master Vic; good to hear from you.”

     

“Everyone is all the buzz about how Dracula, you and Justin destroyed the Volturi the other day. When I head Aro put a hit on Sunshine I knew he fucked up big time with you. Did anyone get hurt?”

     

“We didn’t get a scratch; we took 300 New York vampires on a 747 and took over the Volturi underground compound. Those members of the royal leaders who voted against killing Justin were allowed to live including Marcus.”

     

“The new order is making it a crime to kill innocent humans again in Europe. This is a great day for our race Brian. You boys made history.”

 

“Jane and Demetri came here to kill Bella Cullen and were going to drink dry Justin’s baby but by luck he came to the condo just in time to find out and get help. That’s how it all began.”

     

“Everyone is saying Justin’s a fire starter; is that true?”

     

“Yes it is. His eyes are turquoise now and very beautiful. He jokingly calls it the other reason he’s the vampires’ sunshine. He toasted all the bad guys himself. It was fucking incredible. He has so much power now Vic, and he’s six times stronger than the average vampire. Dracula thinks it’s due to the blood I’m drinking from him, the volume of seed I give Justin, and he being a pure purple blood that has made him so different than the best embraced lovers before.”

     

“What did the jet cost you?”

     

“Damn Vic; thanks for reminding me; Jordan paid for it and Justin and I need to pay him back. I have no idea what it cost and we had five huge tour buses. Then we had a giant group of familiars to feed out troops at the airport terminal in Florence Italy that might have been paid for the food of 300 vampires there about; I have no idea what our expense were.”

     

“Justin’s the first fire starter in 1347 years officially. This is an amazing thing.”

     

“When he does it his eyes glow white hot and whatever he’s staring at is ashes in seconds. It’s pretty incredible to see it happen. We also have animal forms now.”

     

“That’s fantastic; what are you?”

     

“I’m a black jaguar, and Justin’s a golden blond smaller jaguar. We made out as cats last night and destroyed the bed.”

     

“I can just see you two going at it like a couple of big cats in heat.”

     

“Yeah, I got to buy a new mattress today and we made rags out of a $400 set of sheets not to mention pissing off one of our vampire neighbors with the noise we made.”

     

“Maybe he was jealous you got better sex than he has.”

     

“I have Justin; I know I got better sex than he has.”

     

“When are you coming home to Pittsburgh?”

     

“There’s something important Justin and I have to do for over a week and we can see after that.”

     

 “Debbie says hello and hopes to see you guys soon.”

     

“I can fly you up here for a visit.”

     

“James is taking classes at Sunshine High School and doesn’t want to miss a day.”

     

“How are Emmett and the school doing?”

     

“Great as far as I know; I’ve only heard good things coming from there.”

     

“The Cullen family moved into the building.”

     

“I bet they’re interesting. I couldn’t imagine living on animal blood; it tastes awful.”

     

“There very good people and a great help against the Volturi.”

     

“I’m glad it all turned out ok; I talk with you later.”

     

“Later Vic; thanks for calling.” Brian then found the phone number for the bed store and called to order a new high quality California king size mattress delivered today and to carry out the old one. Then Brian wrote a note to Justin and left it on his desk.

     

“Frank, I’m going to the office for a while. Tell Justin I left a note for him on his desk.”

     

“Ok Brian; will do.”

     

“I should be back but if not a new mattress is coming for our bedroom and the bed will need to be made up.”

     

“Yes sir.” Brian then left the condo headed to the first floor office.

     

About an hour later Justin came home and Frank told him about the note and that Brian was in the building’s office downstairs. Justin went and read the note.

 

J

     

We’ll talk about your behavior later. For now I want you to think of all the things you can imagine that could go wrong if you don’t obey me and write them down.

    

B

     

“Fuck! Why doesn’t he just punish me and be done with it?” Justin wanted to correct the problem and apologize to Brian even publicly before the same people who were there. He just lost his head for a bit was all. He knew he would never leave Brian and it was a bluff but he also knew he wasn’t going to let Brian face the Volturi alone either. Had they only gone there with about 30 vampires they could have got their asses kicked and then killed. He wanted to make sure they won with the minimum of risk for anyone getting hurt. He was just still in shock that his infant son was almost murdered and then learning the head vampire in the world of vampire politics put a hit on him. That’s a lot of shit to deal with at one time. Justin sat down and began to list what could go wrong if he didn’t obey Brian. Once he couldn’t think of anything else he decided to practice the piano.

     

Justin warmed up by practicing his arpeggios. He had his major scales down to 1/32 notes and was working on his speed for flats and sharps. When he attempted speed up the major scales to 1/64 of a second notes he failed miserably. He was already a master in the world’s eyes on the piano but he wasn’t happy that he couldn’t accomplish the impossible on the piano. Yet slowly he improved. If he could race up and down the keyboard at 1/64th speed in all scales he would make history in piano performance. In his mind vampire speed could play 64 multi-octave different notes a second. It would just be a matter of practice and time.

     

“You’re getting better at that.” Frank said walking into the piano room. He loved to listen to Justin play. Nobody could tear up a piano like Justin could.

     

“I can’t get past 32 notes a second with the arpeggios. It’s like I’ve hit a fucking wall.”

     

“You think doubling your speed will be that easy Justin? Embraced Masters who’ve played for 50 years never have accomplished it. I’m not even sure it would sound good. Just watching you now your hands are a blur to see in action; I play arpeggios at 16 notes a second and that qualifies me as a concert pianist. Why is it so important to you?”

     

“Because it’s never been done; and I want to be the first to do it; maybe the only pianist who ever can.”

     

“Maybe instead of doing the entire keyboard work on just doing it with one cross over; then move up trying two crossed over hands at 1/64th. It’s like someone trying to type 800 words a minute; that’s so fast it has to be an automatic response without thinking about it.” Justin tried his method and almost got the speed on one crossover. After several attempts he got it on the C scale correctly. The notes were so fast they sounded like a chord being played.

     

“You would make a good piano teacher Frank. That was great advice.”

     

“You might want to add the mute pedal to make it sound more like an arpeggio and less like a chord. It’s going to take a delicate balance on the pedal pressure to get it right but you need it to sound good.”

     

“I’ve never really used that pedal much; my songs have so much harmony it wasn’t necessary.”

     

“Let me show you what it can do.” Frank sat down beside Justin and play a C arpeggio at 16 notes a second first with the sustain pedal. “That was the sustain pedal. Now this is how the notes come out if I use the mute pedal to end the note when my finger comes off the key. Then he played it again with the mute pedal and you could hear ever 16 new notes per second being played. “Some really hard technical classical pieces require that pedal to get the sound right. You have to have it at the speed you want to play at or the run will sound like eight hands playing the same chord. Realize you running up the keyboard in a fraction of second at 64 notes.”

      

“There’s a song in my head growing that tells me I need this skill level to perform it. The music is there but the hands can’t create the song yet.”

      

“Maybe you need more vampire juice to speed you up.” Frank looked at Justin grinning “Or maybe jaguar juice.”

      

“Could you hear us last night?”

      

“I think several floors heard you guys last night. It was hot and funny at the same time.”

      

“He tore my kitty ass up; at first it hurt like a bitch and then I got into it.”

      

“The bed looks like a crime scene.”

      

“My claws got carried away with the pain until I got over it. It’s strange though how it feels so natural as a human to get fucked, but as an animal I was dead set against it.”

      

“It goes against the reproduction instinct of all animals. However I learned online that the higher you move up the primate species scale the more homosexual behavior appears in animals the closer you get to humans. Some species it’s common like mice and rats, and monkeys too. But others not at all like fish, snakes, frogs, and dogs and cats.”

      

“It helps to have a prostrate gland to make it feel good.”

     

“I second that emotion.” Frank laughed. The house phone ranged; Frank answered it to find the new mattress was downstairs. “I’m going down to bring up our new mattress. I don’t want the delivery guys having our codes.”

      

“Good idea. See you later.” Justin said has he continued to practice feeling he might get somewhere with his goal today. He loved the rich sound of this piano and was glad he got it. In his opinion the best pianos came from Germany. For fun he played and sung “Why I’m Yours.”

      

“That sounds just like Sunshine playing and singing.” The deliveryman said to Frank.

      

“Do you like his music?” Frank asked.

      

“My daughter’s crazy about him; she plays his music constantly.”

 

“There the bedroom; please change the mattresses and I’ll be right back. Frank ran to the office and got a color 8x10 photo of Justin and a fine point Sharpie. He then went to the bedroom. “What’s your daughter’s name?”

      

“Valerie;” why do you ask?”

      

“Because this is Sunshine’s condo and I’m going to get you a personalized autographed photo for your daughter.”

      

“Wow! I’ll be the greatest dad in the world when she sees that.”

      

“Just wait by the door and I’ll go down with you.” Frank went to the piano room and showed Justin the picture and pen.

      

“Who’s this for?” Justin asked.

      

“The deliveryman recognized you playing; his daughter loves you and I thought you might like to make her day so I’m instigating this; the man didn’t ask.”

      

“Cool, do you have her name?”

      

“Valerie;” Justin took the pen and photo and wrote his usual personal note and autograph to the girl.

      

“Thanks Justin;” Frank ran to the office and grabbed a vanilla folder to protect it and went to the deliverymen with the old mattress.

      

“Here you go” Frank handed him the photo. The man was shocked and delighted. Brian walked in at that moment and smiled.

      

“If you’re wondering how the mattress got destroyed my kitty got excited.” Frank busted out laughing. The guys looked at the bed. “He’s a really big kitty. I’d show him to you but it’s too close to his feeding time.” The men could not get the mattress out that condo fast enough. Brian smirked and went into the office. He looked on Justin’s desk and read his lists of what could go wrong for not obeying him and was impressed. Justin’s understanding of the situation was better than he expected. He could hear Justin playing and singing and it was the voice of an angel; his angel. Brian walked into the piano room and kissed the beautiful long blond haired teenager on the lips. Justin grinned and kept on playing to end the song.

      

“Bite me”

      

“Don’t mind if I do.” Brian bent over and took the boy’s hot pink neck and sunk his fangs in deep and drew out about three pints. Justin could tolerate more blood loss now and it took about five pints to knock him out.

      

“Now I need to climax.” Brian picked up Justin and threw him over his shoulder and walked into the bedroom were Frank was making the bed; then he carried him to the guest room and kick closed the door. He threw Justin on the bed and pulled down his cargo pants which were designed for easy access and went to work to relieve his twink from his problem. He started by teasing him with an 18 inch tongue bathing his cock and balls very rapidly. He moved his hand to stick a finger up Justin’s asshole to massage his prostrate gland.

      

“Oh shit Brian that feels so fucking good!” Brian than wrapped his tongue around the shaft and began to jack Justin off with his powerful tongue holding his head sideways and assaulting his prostrate at the same time. When he felt the boy was getting close he began to deep throat him taking all nine thick inches into his vampire mouth and rapidly going up and down putting so much of his oral muscles in play to Justin it felt like he was fucking a virgin ass.

      

“Oh Brian, that’s so amazing lover, I’m getting close now…” Brian got ready for what he knew would be a huge sweet reward for his efforts and Justin didn’t let him down as he shot buckets of hot sweet cum into the vampire’s waiting mouth much to Brian’s delight. After about the sixth mouthful swallowed he saved the last of the load for flavor swishing it around his mouth like a fine rare wine to be savored carefully.

      

“Thank you sir; I needed that after the boner I got when you fed from me.”

      

“I’m the winner; I got dinner and dessert.”

      

“A person could live here for decades and never step out of the building if they don’t need a doctor.”

      

“That’s perfect; I was wondering who to lease the last of the commercial units on the first two floors too. A doctor’s practice would be perfect. Then as residents get older they only have to ride an elevator to see a doctor. Now the building will have everything.”

      

“I’ll send you my bill for consultation services.”

      

“Go ahead; you’re going to pay half of it.” Brian kissed Justin and grinned.

      

“OH NO! You owe me for that idea. This comes out of your share.”

      

“Would you take it out in trade?”

      

“It’s been a while since I fucked a hot vampire. And I’ve never fucked a big black jaguar yet. I think you owe me some kitty pussy.”

      

“I’m not into pain.”

      

“You fucking think I am? You should feel it as a cat Brian. They you’d have a clue how I felt.”

      

“We won’t do it again if it hurts you.”

      

“I’m ok now I think; just getting broke in was a real pain in the ass. Once I got over it we fucked all night and I’m not hurting now.”

       

“I have to check on something.” Brian called Jordan on his cell phone.

      

“Hello Brian”

 

“Jordan; I have two matters for you. What do we owe you for the jumbo jet, the buses, and the feeders in Florence?”

      

“The total came to almost 300K but you owe me nothing. The New York Society of Covens paid the bill Brian. The board approved the expenses this morning and reimbursed me for them.”

     

“Thanks Jordan, I need you and Cajsa here in 15 minutes.”

     

“I understand; we’ll be there.”

     

“Why are they coming over Brian?”

     

“Everyone is coming over; you have an apology to make to me publicly.”

     

“Oh, yes I do and I’m glad to do it.”

     

*********************************

     

Everyone who heard Justin’s outburst against Brian was assembled in the living room. Frank was watching Lee for the parents. The Cullens, Portia, Jordan and Cajsa, and Dracula were quietly waiting for what was about to happen.

     

“Ok, Justin the floor is yours.” Brian said. Justin stood up and looked at everyone.

     

 

“When very upset after almost seeing my son die, and learning a hit was placed on my life, and that Brian was going to Italy without me, I did a horrible thing. I refused to obey his direct command. Worse than that, I did it in front of all of you and showed total disrespect for Brian with my choice of words. I told him to fuck off, I threatened to end our embracement if I didn’t get my way; it was a bluff said in desperation. I love Brian with all my heart and soul. I’m nothing without him. Except for the circumstances I have no excuse for my behavior that day. I forgot my place as his embraced slave and I deeply regret that mistake. I swear to obey every command he gives me from now on, and not just the ones I’m willing to obey, but all of them. I trust him to teach me how to disagree with him showing the honor he deserves. I’m sorry Brian; I messed up really bad; and I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me in time.”

      

“I forgive you Justin.” Brian said just about a whisper. “However the situation is much more complicated than that. There’s another name for an embraced fire starter; vampire killer. We are usually very careful not to create one. I made the mistake of creating you; and now the question after your behavior; you showed I’m not in control of you so can we risk letting you live? I am forced by our code to hand the matter over to Dracula for a formal trial.” Dracula walked slowing up to Justin smiling and looked into his beautiful eyes.

       

“FREEZE BOY!” 

 

Instantly Justin was turned into a statue of paralyzed yet conscious existence of what was going on around him. He could not speak or think but only see and hear. “We all know the facts of this case. We all know the immaturity of this dangerous embraced child. We have seen him kill vampires although bad ones, without guilt or remorse. Can we dare give him a second chance? How will he behave in the next highly stressful situation he is in? We have heard his well thought words of apology. Not once did he refer to Brian as his beloved master. He speaks of Brian like an equal. He only recalled his slave status. That troubles me. This is not my first trial of this kind. They’re always very sad no matter the outcome. We created him and we owe it to our world to end him if there is the slightest risk we can’t control him. There are enough vampires to conduct this trial. You are now his jury. I am the judge; and if your vote against his life, Brian his maker must end it by draining him. I call the vote: those in favor of stopping Sunshine from killing another vampire raise your hands.” Every vampire hand in the room went up except for Brian, and Dracula.

       

“NO! He’s my baby’s father! How can you do this without being like the monsters you ended in Italy?” Portia cried. “He’s just a boy, who made one verbal mistake in the worse of circumstances. He’s truly sorry and a treasure to all our people. Think of our son growing up without his father.”

       

“Mortal lives don’t matter here human; silence.” Dracula said. “Do your duty Brian; now.” Dracula commanded him. Brian walked up to Justin with a blank face staring into his eyes watching tears flow down the boy's cheeks.

      

“I love you Justin, Goodbye.” Brian pulled back his long blond hair, grabbed his neck and bit down and sucked as hard as he could the hot sweet life force out of Justin’s body.