Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction

“Are you going to watch the Ménage a Trios in the summer house tonight?” Brian asked his lover as they got into bed together.

     

“I don’t need to. She’ll tell me all about it tomorrow.” Justin answered him grinning. “I had no idea our gay houseboys liked pussy.”

     

“It depends on the girl Justin; they found her attractive tonight and wanted something different to fuck. She’s going to have a very good time I’m sure of that. I’ve seen them swimming nude in our pool and they got huge cocks on them.”

     

“Tim posed for me so I knew with 8 inches soft he has to grow a whopper. I didn’t know about Bobby, although I know he’s mainly the top in their relationship.”

     

“He has about ten inches soft and no telling what it turns into when it gets hard.”

     

Meanwhile inside the summer house…..

     

The room was almost dark except for light from the computer screen. Tim stood right in front of a nude Daphne, and her eyes met his. She felt as though he could see right through her; see how much she desired him. He moved closer and she felt his hands on her shoulders, as he pulled her body close to his. Daphne felt his lips kiss her and then his tongue slid on top of hers; his tongue sent electric currents shooting through her body all the way down to her toes. Her body melted into his as she explored his mouth with her tongue. Daphne almost came just from the kiss; she could feel the wetness between her legs.

     

Daphne’s mouth slid away from Tim’s and found its way to his neck. She ran her tongue along the side of his neck, down, and then up the other side while she pulled his shirt up out of his pants. Her hands found the bare skin of his back and she pulled his shirt up over his head. His skin was so smooth and she was intoxicated by his scent. After she pulled off his shirt she moved behind him, kissing the back of his neck and nipping on his wide shoulders. Daphne ran her tongue across his slender back starting at the shoulders and working her way down. She could feel his incredible body tense with desire with each stroke of her tongue. When she was half way down his curvy back her hands found their way to his smooth muscular chest. She slowly ran her hands down toward the buckle of his belt as her mouth made its way down his backside. She undid his belt and then ran her hands over the outside of his pants over his huge hardening cock. She stroked it through his pants and felt his body tense while a soft moan escaped his lips. Bobby enjoyed the show from the sidelines as he slowly undressed himself.

     

Her mouth began its journey down the front of his Adonis chest. She took his nipple in her mouth and sucked on it until it was hard. Some men are into this, some don’t like it....he seemed to enjoy it very much. As she approached the lower part of his six pack abdomen she gently motioned for him to sit in the chair. She positioned herself between his strong legs and went down on her knees. She used both hands to stroke his growing cock and looked up; his eyes met hers and she could tell that she was pleasing him. She had wondered for days what the beautiful blond man in the painting tasted like and now she was about to find out. Daphne started kissing the inside of his thighs, and she could feel his body tremble which caused her already swollen clit to twitch. She couldn’t recall the last time she was turned on like this. Her mouth finally found the head of his cock, ‘damn he tasted good!’  She sucked hard on the head while stroking his thick shaft with her hands and then ran her tongue on the very sensitive underside. Another loud moan escaped Tim’s lips. She took as much of his length into her mouth as she could.

     

Daphne could feel the head of Tim’s dick hit the back of her throat. She could feel his cock harden even more and she could tell he was getting close. As much as she wanted to feel his cock deep inside her pussy, she also wanted him to cum in her mouth. She alternated sucking on the head for a few minutes by sliding her mouth all the way down the shaft; she felt his hand on the top of her head urging her on. Loud moans followed out of Tim’s lips. Daphne felt the head of his cock swell in her mouth and knew he was about to cum; he warned her just in case she didn't want him to cum in her mouth. She grinned to herself, ‘that’s the best part!’ Another loud moan and she heard Tim say "oh fuck I'm gonna cum!" as she felt the first squirt hit the back of her throat. She sucked his cock steadily while he shot his sweet loads into her eager mouth swallowing it all. He tasted even better than she had imagined in her wildest fantasy.

     

Daphne looked up to see Tim sucking on Bobby’s monster cock that had to be over 13 inches long; Tim could deep throat most of it down and Bobby was grinning as he enjoyed his lover’s oral actions. Bobby also had a beautiful body and was strong looking yet not overly muscular in form and tone. The dark haired Bobby and blond Tim were a hot contrast in male beauty together and Daphne knew she was a very lucky girl that both of these hot young men were hers for the night.

     

“We shouldn’t neglect our guest sweetheart.” Bobby told his talented cocksucking lover. Tim stopped sucking and gave his chair to Bobby so his giant cock would be available to Daphne for her enjoyment. She grabbed the massive flesh pole in both hands amazed at the size of it; she had never seen a bigger dick on a white boy in her life and only saw one larger in a porn movie with a black man. Daphne began to lick the giant pole tasting it all over and licking the pre-cum that was oozing out of the head. He had both a sweet and salty taste to his cum which was intoxicating to her and she desired it inside her soon. She didn’t know if she could take it all but was she was very willing to find out. Tim opened a condom wrapper and slid a fresh condom on his huge dick then got behind Daphne and slowly entered her wet hot tight ready pussy from the back. Daphne groaned her appreciation at the feel of the hot foxy boy’s dick entering her fully, fulfilling her fantasy of getting fucked by this most amazingly handsome young man. Tim began to fuck her in a slow loving tempo, deeply entering her and rotating his hips to massage her clitoris with each penetration of her pussy taking the girl to orgasm and making his entries more moist and hot inside her velvety soft tight gripping grabbing young pussy.

     

Bobby watched Daphne sucking on his massive cock deep throating about half of it while watching his lover fuck her from the back; the very happy boy grin on Tim’s face told him her pussy was real tight and very good. They had planned to open her up with Tim’s ten inch cock first before Bobby would slam her with his monster pole and really stretch her out to the limits of size. Although Daphne was excellent at sucking a really big dick opening her mouth very wide, Bobby restrained himself from cuming too early holding out to climax with his lover at the same time. For several beautiful minutes the boys let her suck her fill and fucked her senseless driving Daphne wild with erotic need for more of these lovely dicks inside her. Soon the boys signaled each other and at the same time climaxed together filling her mouth and the condom with fresh seed from their hot twink bodies. Now that the edge of wanting to climax was over; they could get down to some really serious fuck time together.

     

Bobby picked up Daphne in his arms and carried her to their bed laying her down and rolling her on her stomach. He reached into the drawer and gave a fresh condom and lube to his lover. Tim put on the fresh condom and lubed up his still hard cock liberally. Then gently he applied lubrication inside Daphne’s asshole; her eyes got wide for she had never been fucked in the ass before but his fingers felt so good inside her she decided to not protest and let the boys have their way with her. Once Tim could get three fingers inside her virgin ass he positioned his body over her and very slowly entered her very tight asshole with his thick ten inch dick until he was buried deep inside her. The tightness of her hole amazed him for it was gripping his cock in the most incredible way. Daphne was taken by the intimate feeling of fullness having the hot man inside her that way and instinctly shoved her ass toward him asking him for more. Very slowly Tim began to fuck her ass opening her up until she was ready for the main event of the evening. Once she showed no more discomfort, Tim then laid on top of her, reached around her body and rolled them both over with her still impaled on his dick in her ass as she was laying on top of him. Tim played with her huge firm soft tits as he fucked her from the bottom position using his muscles to drive his dick in and out of her shapely beautiful hips now his to take and enjoy. Daphne was overtaken by sexual feelings; Bobby watched them as he placed a Magnum over-size condom on his monster cock and lubed up for the next phase of their plan to make Daphne a very happy little sex  toy tonight.

 

Bobby got on top of the grinning girl taken by her first adventure in anal sex and slow entered her wet tight pussy with his incredibly huge monster cock. Daphne’s eyes got wide as she felt her body stretch to accommodate the giant intrusion of her honey pot and she forced herself to relax and let the pole of a dick inside her. At twelve inches in Bobby felt the back end of her pussy and knew he had filled her. In time she would stretch to take it all but he would go slowly not to hurt her.

     

“Oh Bobby you’re so fucking big! That feels so good inside me; I’ve never felt two dicks in me at the same time this is so incredible; fuck me Bobby, fuck me please.” Daphne was given her wish to be taken by the hot young man with the dick of a giant now firmly inside her willing pussy secreting it’s juices to get ready for a fucking of a lifetime. Bobby pulled out his huge dick and shoved it back in slowly to her moaning delight. At the same time Tim was working her asshole from the bottom and as Bobby began to fuck her he was lifting her up when he pulled out making fucking her ass easier to accomplish. Soon they had a tempo together fucking her alternately one inside and one outside her hole. Daphne was sweating as much as the boys were and for a very long time they fucked this way all enjoying the experience.

     

Bobby kissed the girl passionately and played with her ample tits as he fucked her harder and harder now driving all fourteen inches of his dick deep inside her, stretching her pussy to the limit of acceptance. Tim was also reaching around playing with her tits and she was overwhelmed feeling four hands on her breasts at the same time doing things to make her even hotter if it was possible.

     

“What do you say we get a nut and let this girl have a break lover?” Bobby said to Tim. Tim nodded his head and they began to fuck the shit out of Daphne’s holes headed to the next orgasm of the night; moments later both boys moaned as the shot their young loads enjoying the sensation of climaxing only a boy knows how good it feels. The fucking was so powerful Daphne also had an orgasm and trembled from the waves of passion coursing through her body. All three lovers were panting hard trying to catch their breath from the hour long fucking they had just accomplished.

     

“You’re so beautiful, your tits are amazing, and your pussy is just fabulous Daphne.” Bobby told the blushing girl as he pulled out his monster rod from her body. “Would you like a drink while we catch a break?”

     

“Do you have rum and Coke?”

     

“Sure; I’ll fix you one right now; Tim you want a beer?”

      

“I’ll have one with you Bob.” The boys were grinning from ear to ear as it was their fantasy to share a girl together and tonight they were doing it with a really pretty hot young girl with huge firm tits and a virgin like tight pussy to tear up. Although they were gay they liked girls to fuck every now and then. Not just any girl mind you; she had to be really beautiful and very attractive to them. There was something to enjoy about the special texture inside a hot young pussy. Daphne was more than qualified to fulfill their erotic desires to share the bread of a hot girl together. It was all the better that she could suck a mean dick on the side as well.

     

“If you stay the night, Bob and I’ll take turns making you very happy.” Tim told her.

     

“I can go all night inside you sweetheart; I’m lost inside your pussy now.” Bobby said smiling as he kissed the young girl who could still feel the cocks inside her.

     

“You might have a hard time getting rid of me now; how many girls have you two had anyway?”

     

“You’re the only one this gay couple has been with Daphne; we’d be more than happy to have you over anytime you want to play with us.” Bobby said.

     

“It’s fun to play on the other side now and then; I love Bob’s cock inside me but he doesn’t have your tits or that tight velvet pussy to explore.” Tim said grinning.

     

“Did you take lessons in cock sucking or were you born with the talent?” Bobby asked.

     

“No lessons or very much experience either; I just did what felt natural for me to do. Both of you have the most attractive dicks I just want to eat them up.” Daphne said giggling as she realized what she was saying. They finished their drinks and took a shower together washing each other’s bodies then got back into bed. All through the night the boys took turns fucking a moaning Daphne and by morning she had been fucked 12 more times by these boys who could not get enough of her hot pussy or play with her tits enough which they loved to feel up endlessly.

     

That morning Justin sent Tim an email telling him and Bobby to take the day off and enjoy themselves with sleep or whatever. After one more round of drinks and a final good morning round of fucking, the three lovers huddled together on the bed and fell to sleep lost in each other’s arms well into the new day.

 

Brian had plans to go to Ted’s office and work on money matters most of the day; Justin had an appointment to see Emmett and discuss Sunshine’s House business with him. There were forty boys and six girls in a temporary shelter in Chicago they were planning to bring to the campus next week and they were working on the linguistics of moving all the kids. They were gay and abandoned by their families and no one wanted to adopt or foster care teenagers much less gay ones. They had to decide to put them on a jet or a bus to Pittsburgh. Since they had so little luggage a commercial jet was beginning to be the best option to go with.     

“How many girls will we have when the Chicago group gets here Emmett?” Justin asked his friend after arriving at the campus.     

“Thirty eight total; it took a while for the word to get out the campus was open to girls too. They thought it was only for boys. The State Child Services and the Gay Center Youth Club got the word out and gave us the known girls who needed our help here in Pittsburgh.”     

“Are they getting along ok with all the boys here? Do they seem to be happy living here Emmett?"    

“They seem to be doing just fine baby. They mingle together and sit together in the cafeteria tables without any sign of being left out of the groups. It’s almost like any school, the jocks stick together, the nerds stick together, the geeks have their on group; that kind of thing here just like in other schools. Several have expressed to me they were delighted to be living here.” Emmett told him.     

“Get them appointments over the weekend for the examinations with doctors and dentists, and get their eyes checked for problems. Friday night you should take them shopping for clothes; the usual five suits of casual and necessary personal items.” Justin was reading a financial report when his acute vampire embraced hearing could hear screaming outside followed by a very loud gun shot.