Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction

Justin released his second CD called “Why I’m Yours” to a waiting public who bought it as fast as the orders could go out. It was destined to exceed the success of the first CD. He performed all the concerts of his tour during the summer without a single incident or problem making a fortune on the performances and promoting his CDs. Paparazzi were desperate to get photos of Sunshine, but he was so well hidden within vampire society they never got close to him. The fact the public had so little information on Justin or his life only made him that much more attractive to his adoring public. Instead of seeking more fame and attention Sunshine was just the opposite.


     

Before starting the concert tour Justin finished his second year at PIFA earning the credits for his sophomore and junior years at the same time. His next year would complete his senior year and the first year of Master degree studies. His piano ability was becoming nothing short of amazing for his vampire powers allowed the ability to do things on the keyboard never before seen by an artist. People assumed his piano music was more than one piano on the CDs but it was only Justin playing so fast the impression was more than one piano in play. When he showed the skill in live performances the public was amazed and dazzled by his talent.


     

Justin was at home in Pittsburgh at Britin working on his computer interior designing the new condo at Uber Tower. It would be ready to move into within a month as the construction was ahead of schedule. Portia was due to have his baby in about three months from now and was very much looking pregnant and very happy. She decided not to know the sex of the baby by ultrasound and Justin didn’t mention Cajsa’s vision either and warned the boy to say nothing to her if she visited him in New York. Justin’s cell phone ranged from PIFA.


     

“Hello Justin Kinney here.”


     

“Hello Justin, this is Professor Marks with wonderful news. Your painting has won first place in the “New Artist Competition” here in Pittsburgh. It will now go to New York to be competing for Best New Artist in the USA next week.”


     

“Thank you very much sir. I’m quite thrilled.”


     

“There’s a $10,000 winner’s fee for you Justin. Should I send it to your home address?”


     

“Please donate the money to Sunshine’s House in my name.”


     

“Will do Justin and congratulations; also there’s a party interested in buying the painting and he insists on speaking with you about it.”


     

“I’m not available and tell him the painting isn’t for sale. I plan to keep it myself and display it in my home in New York once the contests are over.”


     

“I’ll give him the news; he’s going to be very upset; he offered a million dollars for it.”


     

“Well that’s tough professor; money isn’t a problem for me and I’m not interested.”


     

“Very well Justin; will you be available to attend the competition in New York?”


     

“Is it required for me to be there?”


     

“Usually the artists attempt to impress the judges but attendance isn’t required.”


     

“It’s a mob for me to appear in public; I’ll pass on attending.”


     

“That’s fine Justin; I’ll inform you of the results of that competition. The winner gets a $100,000 for first place; Good day Justin.” The professor ended the call Tim walked into the office to empty the trash can and the paper shredder.


     

“Well Tim, it seems the public loved your nude body in oils. I won first place in the most important art contest in Pittsburgh and the state last night.”


     

“That’s great Justin; I’ll pose for you anytime you like.” Said the smiling hunk of a young man; “I’m sure Bobby would pose for you too if you liked.”


     

“Your boyfriend is very beautiful Tim; that might be a good idea for another painting.” Justin went to work on his design plans. Choosing the colors for the walls was challenging as the furniture was rather natural color and plain Italian to please Brian. Any of the color combinations Justin liked conflicted with the plain white, tan and chrome colors of the furniture. “Why does he have to have this Italian shit furniture anyway?”


     

“Because its quality, beautiful and I can afford it; why does it bother you honeybuns?” Brian said as he walked into the office grinning at catching his lover running down his choice of furniture.


     

“I want color on the walls but nothing works with this shit but whites and browns Brian. I can do so much more decorating if we change the fabric colors on the furniture.”


     

“You should’ve said something. That isn’t important to me; decorate it as you like and change the furniture if you want to. We can live with cardboard boxes as long as I have your hot tight twink ass in my bed every night.” Brian said kissing his trell. “Do you want Christopher to decorate again?”


     

“I have your permission to do anything to the condo?”


 


“You have my credit card and my permission to make it your home Justin. I’ll love it as long as you’re there; that’s all that matters to me. I came in here to tell you something.”


     

“Does it involve a sore ass in my near future?”


     

“Jordan called me; the vampire attorney holding Gabriel Yule’s will informed me that I’m the sole heir of his estate. It doesn’t matter you killed him; it was self defense. He left me over 9 billion dollars Justin. The money’s being wired to my account right now.”


     

“You’re getting so rich I’m afraid my fat twink ass won’t be enough to please you master.” Justin joked with him. “Do we have enough to retire yet are must I still whore my music?”


     

“Your ass isn’t fat; it’s perfect. You must still play the singing whore for we can never have enough money my boy. Don’t you enjoy being the superstar singer?”


     

“Considering how close I came to selling my ass on Liberty Avenue it isn’t a bad way to make a living. Did you instruct the contractor to put in the door between our unit and Ellen and Portia’s?”


     

“I did and it’s already done. It can be locked from both sides for moments needing privacy when the rug rat wants to run in during a fuck session.”


     

“Daddy, why is daddy Brian’s peepee in your poop chute?” Justin giggled. “That would totally suck to happen.”


     

“I’d be removing that boy’s memory real fast.”


     

“My painting won the Pittsburgh competition Brian; it’s going to New York to compete nationwide for best new artist of the year.”


     

“Well if your music tanks you can peddle your art. I’ll get some money out of you one way or another. I’ve always wanted to be a kept boy.” Brian said as he hugged his hot very long blond haired trell.


     

“I’ll keep you and spoil you, and fuck you, and suck you, and fuck this shit: we’re going to bed right now.” Justin got up and grabbed Brian’s hand pulling him toward the stairs to go to the master bedroom for some playtime. With vampire speed the lovers were soon nude and laying on the bed. Justin started to suck Brian’s perfect oral size dick deep throating him with passion for a tasty load of sweet nectar vampire cum to start the session. As Justin eagerly sucked on Brian’s cock the vampire grinned enjoying the boy’s talent. With all the love in his heart Justin worked hard to please his vampire; he deep throated him, moved his tongue around the head each time he came up for special sensations, and after about five minutes of sucking that huge dick Justin went down all the way kissing his pubic hairs and started to hum hard driving Brian over the edge and grabbing Justin’s head when he thinned his cock and sent it deep into the boy’s deep inner throat loading him  with three pints of cool powerful vampire seed filling his stomach with all he could hold down without flooding his nose again. Justin came up just in time to get a taste of the sweet peach nectar of Brian’s cum. He pulled up on Brian’s cock to extract the remainder of the seed in his dick for the last available flavor wasting nothing. Justin rose up and looked at Brian with his million dollar mega-watt smile showing his immense happiness for getting his lover off and doing it so well.


     

Brian shoved his foxy boy trell down on the bed and began to suck him with his vampire power of suction and speed driving Justin wild with erotic feelings and taking him to the edge of a climax in seconds. Justin’s entire body was trembling and his legs shaking violently in sexual overload. When Brian pulled on his nuts and shoved his finger up Justin’s ass and massaged his prostrate Justin moaned and shot a huge fucking load of hot sweet human boy seed in Brian’s mouth nearly choking the experienced vampire again. Brian had to swallow double time to not lose the massive load. It never ceased to amaze Brian how sweet his lover tasted and he was addicted to his precious honey cum.


     

“Did I tell you that you have to be the sweetest lover of my life?” Brian said to the panting boy under him.


     

“SHUT UP AND FUCK ME!” Brian grinned and with his immortal speed he flipped the boy over, lubed him up and his huge cock and rammed it straight into the boy without so much as a second of preparation.


     

“IS THAT ALL YOU FUCKING GOT?” Brian got this evil grin and grew his cock to 16 inches long and five inches wide and began to fuck human speed into the tight round hairless twink velvety soft gripping grabbing firm bubble butt with a hunger that only a natural top has for the perfect bottom boy under him trapped and pinned down with no power to stop the sexual assault of his tender young body.


     

“AH AH AH AH AH FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK  FU FU FU FU FU FU FU FUCK ME!” Brian then picked up the tempo to vampire top funtime and with jack hammer speed he relentlessly pounded the boy’s ass so hard they were both bouncing on the mattress up and down off the duvet. No matter how big he made his cock get Justin’s asshole gripped it like a new virgin’s ass that refused to get loose despite the unbelievable amount of monster dick stabbing inside it; a fucking that would utterly destroy an average human boy’s ass in seconds. For two solid hours the lovers went at it for Brian used all the energy he had to give his lover the fucking he loved and deserved. Once he felt Justin’s needs were met for the time being he shot a massive four quart load up deep inside him so hard Justin felt the shot bouncing around on his inner organs. Brian slowed down like a marathon runner unwinds from a 27 mile race carefully then stopped totally inside his lover’s now tender very sore ass.


     

“Thank you master; I needed that bad.” Justin said giggling and grinning as he turned around and kissed his hot handsome vampire thanking him for such a fine manly solid fucking. We need a shower sir.” Brian grabbed his chest and picked up his impaled lover riding on his monster cock and carried him into the shower; they started the water and began to clean each other. Justin loved the feel of that huge dick holding him up off his feet in the air. There were many advantages to having a vampire for a lover and this was certainly one of the best; no normal human could hold up a nearly adult boy for this long without getting tired. Once their bodies and hair were washed good Brian shoved him against the glass and began to fuck his incredibly beautiful hot sexy foxy muscular adorable long blond haired young twink sliding up and down against the wall with each deep penetration of his truly monster cock inside his already raw tender asshole but not a word of complaint came out of Justin’s grinning mouth. It was hurting too good to stop now.


 


Brian then shot another powerful two quart load up deep into Justin’s bowels giving him a maximum load for the day. The climax lasted about 15 seconds and Brian felt like he was in heaven with that hot tight ass protecting his huge cock and making it feel loved like only Justin’s ass could make him feel. Brian carried Justin out; rapidly dried him and his self off and took him to bed laying him down on his stomach. He bit the boy’s neck sucking over three pints of hot sweet pure purple blood from the teen knocking him out into a deep sleep, and then slowly pulling out his giant cock to allow his body to close up and not lose the overwhelming load of vampire cum inside him. Justin began to shake hard from vampire cum power but it was expected with so much of a load inside him especially after feeding from the ancient blood of Jordan.


     

The next day Justin woke up to the sound of his cell phone ringing in his pant’s pocket. He stumbled out of bed and retrieved it just before it went to voice mail.


     

“Hel…lo?” Justin whispered into the phone still half-asleep.


     

“Could a fucking superstar call his best friend once a year maybe?”


     

“Oh fuck! Daphne? I was just thinking about finding you the other day; how are you girlfriend?”


     

“My number hasn’t changed asshole, and I’m glad your mom has the same number or I wouldn’t have this chance to bitch at you.”


     

“You wouldn’t believe the shit that I’ve been up too girl. Where are you; I’ll send a car for you to come visit me.”


     

“I’m at home Justin; do you remember my address? It’s the same as before.”


     

“Yeah, I got it; I just woke up; your call woke me up.”


     

“Duh? At four in the fucking afternoon? Got anymore of that weed left?”


     

“No weed; I just got fucked into a coma that’s all.”


     

“I wish I had that problem; I haven’t seen a dick in months.” Daphne shared with her best friend since high school.


     

“This is the perfect day for you to visit me; I don’t have any obligations going on. I’ll send my car for you now.”


     

“I have a car Justin.”


     

“Ever rode in a stretch limo before with a bar?”


     

“I guess I could be forced to try it out; he he he.”


     

“The car will be there in fifteen minutes Daph.”


     

“I’ll be waiting; thanks Justin.” Justin hung up the phone and called his driver to go get his best friend. Then it hit him how much Daphne didn’t know about his new life. This was going to be a total shock for her. Suddenly Justin realized how far into the vampire society he was and how far he had drifted from normal human society without even realizing it. The months flew by like weeks and it happened so rapidly. The only thing human about his new life was he was soon to be a father. Justin went to shower and rapidly cleaned his body from the sex and sleep and got dressed in very nice casual clothes to see his friend again.


     

Justin only waited five minutes for the limo to drive up to the front of his mansion. Daphne stepped out holding a drink with huge eyes staring up at the impressive three story classic gothic home.


     

“God Justin; this place is amazing! This is a lot of house for just you in it.”


     

“I live here with my lover and two houseboys who are lovers Daphne. And we have rooms for guests who come over from time to time.” Justin said as he approached her and hugged her tight being careful not to spill her drink.


     

“I saw your concert here in Pittsburgh; you were fantastic Justin; I never knew you could play the piano or sing like that.”


     

“I just recently realized I could do it to Daph. Let’s go inside and I’ll show you around.” Justin led her into the entrance taking her back first to the living room for a sit down talk. Once inside he looked at her wondering what to say next.


     

“The last thing I heard is you moved out of your house, and then the shit about your dad came up in the news and I never heard about you again until your CD came out and I was sure it was you from the voice. Once your picture was leaked in the tabloids then I knew it was you but you looked different in a more beautiful way then before. You’re like glowing now with all this energy around you; it’s kind of surreal really.” Daphne was very perceptive and this shocked Justin. It was like she could see his aura of vampire energy around his body.


     

There are some things I want to tell you about my life now. I have a life partner who I will never leave and he will never leave me. It’s a bond stronger than most people ever experience. My lover is kind of different; I don’t know how to explain it really.” Just then Brian walked into the room. “Brian, this is my very best friend all through school Daphne, and this is my lover Brian Kinney. In fact Daphne, my last name is Kinney now too.”


     

“Pleased to meet you Daphne; I love your hair.” Brian said smiling at the stunned girl looking at the most handsome older man she had seen in her life.


     

“Hi Brian; I’m glad to see you too.” Daphne barely got the words out.


     

“I was trying to explain to her how my life has changed Brian.”


     

“Can she handle it Justin?”


     

“She can keep a secret like the best of them.” Justin assured him.


 


“Then tell her Sunshine.” Brian said giving him the go ahead.


     

“Daphne, I’m embraced to Brian and he’s a vampire. We’re committed to each other forever and for us that’s a very long time.”


     

“I only put one little bottle of rum in this coke Justin; did you say Brian’s a vampire?”


     

“Yes, and he can prove it to you; drink Brian.” Brian walked over to Justin, pulled back his very long blond hair and bit his neck slowing to show her; he swallowed about a pint allowing some blood to leak out the side of his mouth and then licked Justin’s neck healing him and removing the blood. Daphne’s mouth was as wide open as it could go.


     

“Breathe Daphne” Justin saw she was holding her breath in shock. “I’m totally safe with Brian and all the things you know about vampires are false. They exist and they’re wonderful noble people who only do good. Daphne blinked her eyes and composed herself still too shocked to talk. “Are you ok girl?”


     

“That was the strangest thing I’ve ever seen Justin. I thought you were joking with me but I could see him bite you and I saw blood. Didn’t it hurt?”


     

“It’s totally painless and in fact feels like I’m having a climax; if he does it fast I’ll cream in my pants.” Justin smiled. “He’s the most amazing lover in the world and took my virginity Daphne; he’s the only man who has ever loved me and who ever will.” Justin pulled Brian on his lap kissing his cheek and smiled at his best friend. “I couldn’t be happier Daph.” Justin read her mind and got lost in the number of questions she was pondering not knowing which one to ask first. “I’m sure you have lots of questions and in time you can learn all about us, but for now just enjoy your drink and visit. You’ll stay for dinner I hope?”


     

“Dinner for us or for Brian?”


     

“He doesn’t bite without your permission and he gets plenty from me to get by.” Instinctly Tim walked into the room sensing Justin wanted him.


     

“Daphne, this is Tim, one of our houseboys; this is my best friend Daphne Tim.” Tim walked over and shook her hand staring into her eyes.


 

“I am very pleased to see you Daphne” the very beautiful masculine young man said to her with a genuine smile of interest boarding on flirting. “Will you be dining with us tonight? We’re having Cordon Blue with fresh vegetables and there’s plenty for you here.” Tim said with a wink and smile. Justin read his houseboy’s mind and nearly broke out laughing; he was cruising his best friend big time hoping to get her in bed tonight between him and his lover Bobby. When he looked at Daphne’s mind he realized she was as good as double fucked tonight.


     

“I’ll love to be… I mean I’d love to stay for diner Tim.” Brian grinned at the slipped sexual innuendo.


     

“Well I’ll take very good care of you Daphne.” Tim smiled at Justin and left the room.


     

“Only dogs are allowed to pant with their tongues hanging our girl.” Justin teased her.


     

“That’s the boy you painted Justin; I saw the painting here in Pittsburgh; he’s to fucking die for.”


     

“He has a male lover who’s my other houseboy and just as foxy hot too; I sensed they’re not opposed to walk of the wild side on the odd occasion. This could be your lucky day girl.” Justin grinned giving his friend the hope she wanted so bad. They talked about stuff catching up on over a year of gossip together with the occasional question about living with a vampire. Justin shared with her his plans for Sunshine’s House and a new one soon in New York.


     

“Oh, I’m going to be a daddy soon.”


     

“Did I hear you right?”


     

“A friend and I made a baby, a boy in fact who’s due in about 3 months or so.”


     

“Justin that’s incredible; did you do the nasty?”


     

“I did the nasty into a cup with Brian’s help and they squirted it inside her and magic presto; we have a baby.” They talked about parenting and how Justin was going to manage it and all those things. Soon it was time for dinner. Justin, Daphne, Tim and Bobby sat down to a feast of a dinner with the finest wine from the cellar served. Daphne sat between Tim and Bobby who flirted with her endlessly making her giggle and eager to get to know these two beautiful young boys better. She knew what Tim had in his pants from Justin’s painting and couldn’t wait to get her hands on it. She could only imagine what kind of man Bobby was to capture a stone cold fox like Tim. Her panties were very moist all through diner but she didn’t dare go to the bathroom and lose a moment away from these hot guys.


     

They retired to the bar room and all had drinks together then went to the piano room so Justin could play some songs for his best friend.


 


"You feeling ok Daphne?"


 


"I'm having a wonderful time Justie can't you tell?"


 


Boldly Tim and Bobby held the girl and felt her up making her hot as hell for more as the liquor loosened up her resolve and composure. She was a ready girl in heat and they were more than eager to have some fresh beautiful young hot tight juicy sweet pussy tonight with amazing tits to play with.


     

Part of Justin wanted to watch them later and part of him didn’t.


 


(What should he do next?)