Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
Author's Chapter Notes:

Vampire Justice and Conception

 

The stretch limo pulled up to the group of cars deep in the forest outside of Pittsburgh. One could easily see in the dark now illuminated by the bright cloudless full moon night. Brian, Justin, Vic, Rodney, Andy, Ben, Emmett, Ted, Steve, Tucker and Kelly exited the limo and walked into the mostly silent crowd here to witness the vampire justice for the man who almost murdered Justin Kinney the Embraced.

     

Ralph Martin, the shooter was nude and held standing by two huge vampires from David’s straight coven. For the time of his confinement in the warehouse he only fed from condemned dogs from the pound. At midnight Brian nodded his head to Justin to begin the execution.

     

Justin put on blue surgical rubber gloves and picked up a huge branch cutter with two long wooded handles and two very sharp cutting blades each in a half moon shape. Justin raised the device and began to open and close it in front of Ralph’s face without saying a word. The doomed man tried to struggle but he was too weak and the vampires holding him too strong for him to have any chance of escape. Justin placed the cutting tool around Ralph’s cock as close to his body as it would go, stood to the side, and slowly closed the powerful pinching sharp cutting device.

     

Ralph screamed as the tool slowing began to sever his penis from his body; blood began to flow down from the branch cutter onto the ground. The werewolves smelled the fresh dog blood in the vampire’s blood and turned to werewolves that were very angry. Justin paced the cutting to last half a minute of blood curly screaming before the cock fell to the ground. Justin laid down the cutting tool and picked up the dick and grabbed Ralph Martin’s jaw forcing it open and shoved his on cock deep down into his throat. It was lodged down so far the man couldn’t spit it out and he was panting hard through his nose.

     

Brian came up with a Magnum 45 police service revolver and using a silver hollow point bullet he shot the man at point blank range in the stomach in the same location Justin was shot. The bullet exited the vampire’s back leaving a huge hole bigger than an adult’s fist. Ralph was in so much pain he was going into shock and closing his eyes. Brian slapped him hard on the face waking him up. The werewolves were getting ready for their meal. Brian took his right arm and violently twisted it over and over and over until he tore it off Ralph’s body and threw it to a teenage werewolf who ripped into it with zest. Everyone could hear Ralph scream with a cock in his mouth it was so loud. Brian then took Ralph’s other arm and slammed him on the ground and with his foot braced on his back; Brian pulled up and twisted off the second arm throwing it to another teenage werewolf who joyfully jumped up and caught it mid-air.

      

Brian whistled loud and the adult werewolves moved in for the kill. They took big slow bites out of Ralph’s body, legs, balls, face and sides making the condemn man squirm in so much pain he appeared like a fresh worm just placed on a fishing hook struggling for his last moments of life.

     

For the next half hour the wolves slowing ate the vampire savoring every delicious bite of their favorite meat; vampire flesh. Everyone could see the intense pain in Ralph’s eyes as each hunk of flesh was chewed off his hopeless body. Once the only thing left was crushing his skull and making their favorite soup of vampire brains, the party of people who arrived in the limo decided they had seen enough.

     

“I’m hungry for a steak; can we go to the diner?” Justin asked Brian who pulled out his cell phone and called his security company to request men to meet them there. Twenty five minutes later the group walked into the now closed diner privately reserved for Brian, Justin and party. The security men guarded the front and back and one stayed inside. Justin ordered the T-bone special cooked medium with three fresh vegetables and a glass of sweet tea.

    

“When you ripped that asshole’s arm’s off I got a woody in my pants.” Justin giggled. “Well it started when you shot his ass too.”

     

“If you start to get erotic on snuffing people I’ll have to get you into counseling Sunshine. That’s too kinky even for me.” Brian smiled.

     

“The look in your eyes revenging me was the turn on Brian; all the hate you showed him was love for me. I want to show you how much I appreciate that tonight loverboy.”

     

“You have to save your seed for the clinic tomorrow Justin.”

   

“I don’t have to cum to love you Brian. Leave it up to me.”

     

“Every since Molly got embraced you’ve been like a totally new lover; I’m amazed at your heighten sexual powers. Every night has been a new adventure.”

     

“Oh details; I must have the details on this new love level baby.” Emmett urged Justin to reveal more.

 

“Sorry Em, our love life is a private matter. Let me just say we’re still very happy together and learning new ways to enjoy each other.” Justin smiled. “I grow more in love with Brian everyday.”

     

“I can’t wait to find my prince charming to make me that happy. Oh I don’t miss a meal mind you but there’s always that closeness of a lover that’s missing with tricks.” Em confessed to his friends. Justin felt like changing the subject before Emmett tried to live within his private life of loving with Brian.

     

“Ted, how’s the paperwork going with Mel for the Sunshine Foundation?”

     

“We’re ahead of schedule; the building permits are done, and the school charter is presented to the state; we’re only waiting for the formality of the acceptance and recording. It should be completed in about a week at the most.”

     

“Emmett are you getting anywhere with the staffing?”

     

“I’ve hired the basic group; and have tons of resumes to study as we expand. We’ll be ready when we need them Justin.”

     

“Tomorrow a friend and I will try to make a baby; then I’m going to record the second CD at the end of the week at home.”

     

“Baby’s going to have a baby; I’m getting goose bumps thinking about it. Are you and Brian going to be raising your child?” Emmett wondered.

     

“The mother and her lover will be the primary parents; we’re too busy to parent full time but we’ll be very involved still.”

     

“Who’s the mother?” Emmett asked.

     

“She asked to remand unknown at this time Em. I can tell you she doesn’t live in Pittsburgh.”

     

“Well you’re no fun.”

     

You’re just going to have to find new material for tell--a –queen somewhere else. I would expect you not to blab about this to anyone. We’re trying to make a baby; sometimes these things take time.” Justin reasoned. “I’m telling you now to know I’m busy this week and you guys handle what ever comes up; I trust your judgment to solve problems without me.” The cute waiter came and served Justin his steak dinner. The group gossiped about the latest happenings on the Avenue while Justin had his late night dinner. His stomach muscles were almost healed up completely and he had a strong appetite again and was taking no pain medication. Once Justin finished eating he and Brian headed home; the others had left their cars at Babylon when they joined the lovers in the limo to go to the forest.

     

At home and in bed, Justin didn’t take a blood drop and lovingly sucked his vampire for a solid hour greatly pleasing Brian by the way Justin willingly went the extra mile to please him sexually. After Brian rewarded him with a sweet load, they went to sleep without Brian drinking from Justin to keep him at his peak for tomorrow’s important appointment at the fertility clinic. Brian had gotten three pints from Tim that night to carry him through this time without Justin’s blood. Ellen and Portia were already in another room in the house making love and finally letting Portia sleep.

     

The next morning Justin, Portia, and Tim were having a late brunch and talking about baby names they liked; Justin was getting more excited at the idea of becoming a father and wished he could foresee what the child would be like. By one in the afternoon they were in the clinic and soon the nurse called Justin’s name. Everyone stared when he hugged and kissed a woman and entered the room with an older man. Ellen stayed at Britin to not be recognized at the clinic and few people would know who Portia is in Pittsburgh. With the help of Brian’s finger on Justin’s prostrate within a minute he shot a massive load nearly filling the specimen jar. He placed the lid on it and returned to the lobby and handed it to the nurse who was shocked at the size of his load. She directed Portia to the clinical room for the injection of Justin’s sperm. After lying down for twenty minutes they left the clinic to return to Britin.

     

“How long before we know Portia?” Justin asked her.

     

“I should know in about two weeks Justin. I don’t plan to test myself until then to give my body time to create the hormones for making a child. Also if I miss my period is a pretty good sign it worked.” The girls talked with the male lovers for a bit then took their car to the airport and flew back to New York. The next week Justin recorded the songs to be considered for his second CD. After that he went to work designing a CD jacket for it. Since his first one was art he decided to do that again only this one was a self portrait of his smiling face with his new eye color. He thought he could explain it by saying he was wearing colored contacts before hiding his true color or avoid the question all together.

 

The final paperwork for the Sunshine Foundation was completed as Ted predicted. Emmett was busy getting the building ready for occupancy soon. One day Justin was listening to a master demo of his second CD on the stereo in the media room when Brian walked in. Without talking they listened to the songs.

     

“I think it’s better than your first CD Sunshine.”

     

“I think you have motive not to be that objective Brian.” Justin grinned.

     

“Seriously; the piano is superior in sound, the new lyrics are clearer to understand and directed to a wider audience, and the love in your voice is profound. It’s going to be another major success; I’m predicting it right now.”

     

“I’m pretty happy with the songs; I can’t find a reason to redo any of them.” Justin’s cell phone ranged.

     

“Hello”

     

“Hi Justin, it’s Portia, I missed my period.”

     

“Wow, does this mean you’re pregnant?”

     

“It’s a very good sign daddy. Ellen’s out getting a more sensitive test kit so I can see earlier then two weeks if I am; I’ll be calling you back in an hour with the results.”

     

“I can’t wait. Thanks mom. I’ll be waiting.” Portia ended the call.

     

“It looks like I might be a dad in nine months Brian. We know for sure in an hour.” Justin’s phone ranged again; the caller ID was Cajsa.

     

“Cajsa; what’s up guy?”

     

“You tell me Justin; why did I just get a clear vision of you changing a diaper on a blond haired baby boy?”