Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction

Justin was playing at the piano when he heard the doorbell rang. He decided to let Tim get it since he was in the middle of playing a difficult song and didn’t want to stop. He wondered why the guard didn’t announce someone at the gate first. Tim opened the door to see two lovely ladies standing there; one looked very familiar.     

“Hello, I’m the houseboy Tim.”    

 “I’m Ellen DeGeneres and this is my mate Portia; we came to visit Sunshine; is he available?” Brian left his office to see who the guests were.     

“Ellen, so nice of you to come; I see the guards got my message to let you in; Justin’s in the piano room now so let’s go surprise him.” Brian said as he escorted Ellen and Portia to where Justin was. Tim closed the door and went back to the kitchen to continue cooking dinner. They walked in and sat down on the sofa; Justin didn’t see them as his eyes were closed while he played the melody. When he finished he heard applauding and looked over to see Brian, Ellen and another beautiful blond woman clapping for him.     

“Hea Ellen, did you drive down from New York?”     

“Jordan and Cajsa loaned us their jet. That was beautiful Sunshine.” Ellen said.     

“It’s a new song I’m working on. Who’s the hot eye candy with you Ellen?”     

“Sunshine this is my embraced mate Portia de Rossi; Portia this is Justin also known as Sunshine; and this man is his vampire mate Brian Kinney.”     

“I insist you stay for dinner and overnight perhaps.” Justin said.     

“We’d love to but Portia doesn’t eat meat Justin.”     

“We can handle that.” Justin pulled out his cell phone and called Tim.     

“Tim, we have a guest for dinner and she needs vegan meals. Take my jeep and get what you need at the store. Also get food for tomorrow for her. Thanks Tim, you’re a sweetheart.”     

“Justin, are you wearing contact lenses to change your eye color?” Ellen asked him.     

“These are my eyes Ellen, they changed recently as a result of being Embraced with Brian and loading up from him. I went from dark blue to bright turquoise practically overnight.”     

“There’re beautiful Justin and so unusual. Boys and girls all over the world will be buying contacts to match your eyes now. I have the information on the vampire boy I told you about.” Ellen reached into her bag and pulled out a folder and handed it to Justin. Justin opened it to see a photo of a strikingly foxy handsome teenager with long shiny jet black hair, slightly tanned features, bright blue eyes and sculptured bone structure.

jpg

Justin read his bio: Kelly McDonald from Dublin, turned a year ago at the age of 15 to save his life from Cancer, now living with Ellen and Portia as his guardians in New York, a very talented writer, and speaks three languages: English, Irish Gaelic, and German.     

“Well since he lives with you would know him very well Ellen.”     

“He’s my nephew from Ireland; I turned him myself and brought him to America. He’s beautiful, talented, brilliant and charming. Girls love him but he’s very picky and is saving himself for the right girl.”     

“I’m going to scan this and email it to my Mother now and I want to hear what my sister says when she sees his photo. She has visions of the boy who will embrace her. Excuse me Ellen.” Justin got up and went to the office and scanned the documents. He created a folder and emailed it to his mother. Then he called her on the phone.    

“Hello Justin, how are you today?”    

“I’m fine Mom; are you at home?”     

“I just walked in dear.”     

“Check your email; I just sent you the information on the vampire teenager Ellen has to show you. I’m very impressed with him; he’s Ellen’s nephew and she turned him herself to save him from Cancer. Show Molly his picture and let me know her reaction.”     

“Ok son; I’ll call you back in a few minutes with the results.”     

“Thanks Mom.” Justin ended the call and went back to the piano parlour to join his guests. He sat down at the piano and played “He Embraced Me” for the ladies. Justin stared at Brian as he played and sung his song; he was smiling showing all the love in his heart for Brian. Ellen and Portia could feel the electricity of love in the air between the two men. When Justin finished Ellen came up and sat beside him at the piano.

“Justin, when you’re ready to sell your second CD I want to have another exclusive interview with you on my show. We’ll do a complete hour of only you playing all the new songs on your second CD.”     

“And if Brian will permit it; instead of paying me, you contribute the money to my foundation “Sunshine’s House.” I bought an old girls school here in Pittsburgh and creating a center to house homeless teens and to finish school in an alternative high school there. It can handle up to 500 kids at maximum capacity.”     

“Brian, I’ll pay the same $25 million to his foundation; I’ll get to write it off and Justin gets the funds for the kids. Are you ok with that?”     

“If you plug Sunshine’s House and his next CD on the air we got a deal Ellen.” Brian said.     

“Oprah is steaming like a bitch without a dick since you were on my show and not hers. My ratings shot up 32 percent and hers dropped 12 percent. I’ve doubled the cost for advertising on my show now.” Ellen told Justin and Brian.     

“I would go on the air for Oprah but she hasn’t asked me too.” Justin said.     

“When I told her what I paid for you to be on my show she pissed her pants. She wants you to do it for free to promote you CD Sunshine.”     

“I don’t need her show to promote my CD. I’d do it for the fans to see me. She could make a contribution to Sunshine’s House like you will.”     

“Trust me Justin; I don’t want you performing for free, and it’s up to Oprah to make the first move. Ellen, is she a familiar?”     

“Not to my knowledge Brian.”     

“That’s another strike against her; Justin should help other people in the business who are gay and/or coven members. Who else in the business would be good for Justin to play for?”     

“Jay Leno is a familiar and good friend of Jordan and Cajsa. I’ve seen him several times at gatherings in New York. His show would be excellent exposure for Sunshine nationwide. He’d probably only want a 10 minute segment at the most.”     

“I’ll call his office next week and see if he’s interested. You don’t mind do you Ellen; you always will have first shot at Justin on the air.”     

“His program is no competition with me since he’s on late night and I’m daytime.”     

“Good, it’d be excellent exposure for Sunshine to reach an older audience.” Next Justin played “Don’t Share Master’s Love” followed by “Why I’m Yours”. He had a question for Ellen to consider.     

“Ellen, which of those two songs should be the title song of my next CD?”     

“You would reach a wider audience with “Why I’m Yours” as the first one is mostly for covens to hear and the humans won’t understand it very well.”     

“I was beginning to think the same thing. The words are all about being in love and have no mention of gay or straight, or embraced love. Ellen if you desire to feed our houseboy is available and Brian says he’s delicious. Brian, have you fed from Tim recently?”     

“Not for a couple of days; he’s good to go and I highly recommend him to you.”     

“Blonds do have a special sweetness to them; I was also hoping for another taste of Justin if I may.”     

“Bite me bitch.” Justin laughed; he held back his hair exposing his neck to his dyke vampire friend. Ellen sunk in her fangs and sucked from Justin’s artery savouring his super honey sweet flavour for two full pints of joy.     

“Justin, a vampire could become addicted to your blood it’s so amazingly sweet and powerful. Thank you so much, and you too Brian for sharing him with me.  I can taste the other blood from your transfusions but your flavour still dominates it.”     

“There are only two who get the privilege and both are women. Tim’s really sweet too when you’re ready for seconds.”      

“Thanks Brian; I’m most appreciative for the food.” Justin’s cell phone ranged; it was his mother.     

“Hi Mom”     

“Molly says he’s the boy in her dreams Justin; she’s so excited and dying to meet him as soon as she can.”

“Ellen and her mate are here now and I’ll let her know and get back to you; bye.” Justin closed his phone.     

“What does your mother say Justin?”     

“It appears your nephew Kelly is the boy in my sister’s dreams. She believes he’s the one who will embrace her. Our victor thinks they might be soul mates and we should get them together.”     

“I can send the jet to go get him and bring him down tonight.”     

“He can stay here or he can stay with Mom, Tucker, and Molly.”     

“I have a feeling once the kids get together we won’t be able to separate them.” Ellen pulled out her phone and called the pilot of the jet. She gave him instructions to return to New York and bring Kelly to Pittsburgh. Then she called Kelly at home and told him to pack for a visit to Pittsburgh and go to the airport to board a jet in about an hour. Justin called his mother to tell her Kelly was flying in and would be here in about two hours from now.     

“I know Mom won’t allow Molly to leave home. How would we handle this?”     

“I’d like to meet your mother and her husband, but I don’t see a problem for them to have Kelly if the kids hit it off ok. Anyone who meets him falls in love with him; he’s like you that way as he makes people very comfortable around him and he’s really fun to have around. If I was his age and straight I’d be all over him; he’s such a gentleman and hot as hell looking.”     

“If my sister is anything like me she’d want a boy who’s well endowed.”     

“She’ll like Kelly very much then. He take’s after my father that way. He’s my sister’s kid. How are you feeling after the shooting?”     

“I’m much better. My stomach is still tender and healing, but I don’t need as much pain meds now. I can’t exercise for almost another month still and I miss that. I’m glad I’m not stuck in bed anymore.”     

“Brian, I’m certain you got rid of the only vampire element against Sunshine. Have you reconsidered not cancelling the concert tour?”     

“When we made a press release saying we might not do concerts for Sunshine’s safety we’ve received tens of thousands of emails and letters begging us not to do that. I’m looking into bulletproof stage screens to protect Justin on stage. I’m seriously reconsidering it. It does seem the Victor of Los Angeles was the only one who hated Sunshine’s music.”      

“Fifty nine slave boys are now embraced with vampires who were their favourite clients when working in Alex’s brothels. The others are being adopted, or taken care of very well. I know you asked me to do it but I don’t want any money; I paid for their care until LA could take it over and it’s some of the best money I’ve ever spent.” Ellen told Brian.     

“I’ll have Sunshine’s House up and running in about a month and many of them can come and live here. Since they’re all familiars they’d fit right in our city, and we could help them get their lives together.” Justin added to the conversation. “There are many hot eligible vampires looking for boys to embrace with. Nobody would know they were once sex slaves.     

“That’s a great option Justin; keep me up to date on your progress. Have you recorded your second CD yet? This piano is beautiful and sounds amazing.” Ellen said.     

“I have the songs but haven’t recorded yet. We plan to bring the equipment here so we can use this piano without moving it. I guess I’ll put my face on the second CD jacket this time since my identity is known.”     

“As long as you don’t grow any fangs you’re safe with the public.” Portia said grinning.     

“Only to save his life would I ever turn my Sunshine. His blood is too important and his mother wants grandchildren someday.”     

“Portia and I want a child. Would you consider being the father Justin?”     

“I take drops of blood from Brian Ellen.”     

“Portia takes drops from me too so we don’t have a conflict.”     

“Would you share parenting and custody with me?”     

“Certainly; the child should be with us mostly for the first three or four years but we can do joint custody and he or she can be yours during the summer, school breaks or long weekends. We would desire to be the primary parents however.”     

“That could work for me too; I’ll be too busy to raise a child fulltime. Your beautiful Portia but I don’t do girls. We have to do this the clinical way if we’re going to do it. Brian, do you approve of me being a father?”     

“I’d love it Justin. Any kid you make is going to be a darling; and the children of enhanced embraced people are always very gifted and talented. Jordan really wants your pure purple blood carried on to the next generation before your race becomes extinct.”     

“Portia is half as sweet as you so she has purple blood characteristics as well. It’d be a very good combination of your blood lines to carry forward your purity. The child will almost certainly be blond and blue eyed since both of you are originally.” Ellen said.     

“My mother would be so pleased if we tell her our plans. She’s having trouble maybe letting go of Molly at 15 for embracement; this could take the sting out of the idea of her little girl getting hitched to a vampire.”     

“She won’t be losing her girl; she’ll be gaining a son or in a manner of speaking a son in law. She’s going to love Kelly; he has a way of making women go crazy when near him.”     

“Molly is young but we fear for her safety as a purple blood that could be kidnapped. By having her embraced we provide the maximum protection for her. She has to love this boy before we would permit it however.” 

“Kelly can stay with your mom as long as she wishes Justin. Next week is a good time to get Portia pregnant. We’ll fly back down and go to clinic and get her done.”    

“No offence Ellen but we should have a written custody and parental rights agreement made up in advance.” Brian said.     

“I agree totally. I’ll have one prepared when we return and I’m sure the terms will be to your liking.”     

“I want to set up a trust fund for our child Portia, and we both can contribute to it.”     

“That’s a wonderful idea Justin. I’m so excited to become a mother soon. I can’t tell you how much this makes me happy you’re doing this for us. We’re going to make a beautiful child together; I’m certain of it.” Tim walked into the room.     

“Dinner is ready everyone.”     

“I insist you join us Tim,” Justin said.     

“Yes master Justin; I’ll grab another setting and join you.” Tim left and the party followed him. Soon everyone was sitting at the table; Tim made a vegan Seitan Fajitas plate rich with fresh vegetables for Portia that she loved. Justin and Tim had fried pork chops, mashed potatoes, corn, and baby sweet peas with ice tea. Brian and Ellen enjoyed a nice aged Irish scotch whiskey to sip on while the others ate their meal. Ellen got a call saying Kelly was on board the jet and departing New York. She sent her driver and car to go back to the airport to fetch him. Justin called his mother and told her Kelly was flying in and that they would soon be coming over tonight to introduce her to Ellen and Portia, and Kelly to Molly. He told her he had a special surprise for her too.

     

“Mom’s going to be freaking out now wondering what my surprise is; I’m such a devil.” Justin smiled while thinking of what he mother is going through right now.

 

“Does this sort of make me a father too?” Brian asked them.     

“Daddy Brian; I like the sound of that and will call you that tonight in bed.” Justin said laughing. “You were a very good sugar daddy until I began to make money with my music.”     

“Did he spoil you Justin?”     

“The first week he gave me my own black American Express card.”     

“Fuck me Justin; they turned me down when I applied for one.” Ellen said. “I had no idea you guys have that kind of money.”     

“I’m sorry Ellen; I didn’t mean to embarrass you. I wish I hadn’t of mentioned it. It’ not my money; Brian is the one who qualified for it; I don’t think I could on my own even now. My income isn’t stable enough yet.”     

“I’m fine with it; it’s just a shock. What do you have to make to qualify for one?”     

“You have to prove a steady income of over a million a month; I have that with interest earned on my principal holdings.” Brian said.     

“Well there’s my problem; I only make half that right now. Are you boys going to get a jet anytime soon?”     

“We really don’t need one Ellen. Jordan loans us his when we need it or we can charter a private one.” Justin said. “I’m not inclined to waste my wealth at all. I do hope to establish Sunshine Houses all over the nation though. I started out a homeless teenager and Brian found me and saved my life. I deeply feel for the plight of homeless gay teens.”    

“There’s a real problem for them in Dublin and London too Justin. Does a kid have to be gay to get your help?”     

“Not at all but they better be gay friendly to live there. And it’s for boys and girls with nowhere to go or stay.”     

“I’ll match your funds if we establish Sunshine’s House in Dublin.”     

“Deal; you take care of the arrangements and fill me in on the details. I’ll provide the outline for our program and the kind of staff you have to hire. They have to past strict background checks and we prefer adults who are married are mated too. We also put the kids to work taking care of the house and school facilities. Every kid will get clothes and an allowance weekly. They have to past random drug tests to stay with the program. If a kid has a drug problem we put them into treatment. I hope to never put one back on the street.”     

“It sounds like you’ve really thought this thing out very carefully.”     

“I’m checking if local trade unions wish to have training classes for apprentices in their trades at my alternative high school. We’ll have a chef training program there which will work in our kitchen preparing the meals for the kids and staff. There’ll be an art and music program. We’ll also have a gym, workout equipment, and dance classes. These throwaway kids are going to get the best education possible and when they turn 18 I’m not throwing them into the street; they get to stay at the school or one of our halfway houses until they get on their feet. We’ll also provide job finding assistance.”     

“That’s going to cost a lot of money to do all of that.”     

“Money isn’t my problem; finding the staff I’m happy with is the greatest challenge for me. I’m not hiring just anyone for these kids; I want the best and most talented teachers possible. I’m even putting a psychologist on staff full time for the kids. Of course this is the plan for when the house is nearly full with over 300 kids; it’ll grow as the population of the dorms grow. Getting them off the street and cleaned up is the first job. I rented a big two story house on Liberty Avenue for the homeless kids to stay in until the center is ready for them. I have over 40 gay boys off the street now and a dean mother taking care of them.”      

“You’re such a sweetheart Justin; there’s no telling how many lives you’ll save with this foundation. I’ll bring a filming crew and get footage of Sunshine’s House when you’re ready for us to show it on the air. Will you accept kids from out of state?”     

“I don’t see why not; but I have to be careful not to overpopulate the center too soon.” For an hour they discussed the foundation principles. Ellen’s phone ranged. The call told her that Kelly just landed at Pittsburgh International and he was getting in the car.

“Kelly has arrived and will be here shortly.”

“We’ll take my stretch limo to Jennifer’s house; it’s roomier than the other cars.” Brian said.         

“How do you avoid the paparazzi Justin?”     

“They don’t know where I live and think I’m in New York most of the time if I’m not here in school, and they learned real quickly not to go on PIFA school grounds. The first ones got taken to jail for trespassing. I rarely go out in public so they lost interest in finding me after a couple of weeks.” Justin said.    

“I sent instructions to all the media that Justin is still under 21 and it’s bad form for them to harass him while so young. So far they’ve respected my request to leave him alone.” Brian added to the topic.     

“Frankly I wish they’d chase me; it’d help with free publicity for my show.” Ellen said smiling. “They help to increase your fame but they can be a real pain in the ass sometimes.”     

“Brian owns the best gay club in Pittsburgh and on nights I want to go there the security can make sure to keep them out of the club. I haven’t been back since the shooting but I play to get back on that horse right away if Brian allows it.”      

“I can’t find anymore enemies for you yet so it would ok with me.” Brian said to his lover. “We’ll definitely take stronger security precautions when we do go out again.”     

“Are you going to move into the new Uber Tower when it’s finished in New York? Jordan going to make a mint off of that investment.”     

“We probably will take a condo on the top floor and we bought the tower from Jordan and Cajsa; Justin and I own it now.” Brain disclosed to her. “Would you like to live there? We have two floors at the top for vampires with safety glass windows.”     

“Since we’re going to have a kid together we should live next to each other.” Justin said.     

“To be honest I don’t think I can afford the condo in that building on the top floor.” Ellen admitted.     

“You get the special friend of the owner price. Tell me what you can handle and that’s your price. I’ll save a unit next to ours so the rug rat can get back and forth without getting lost.” Brian said grinning at Ellen. “I wouldn’t be opposed to a joining door between our units on the inside either. It would be best to protect the kid.”     

“Wow; that would be great Brian. Let me know when the unit’s almost ready. What do you think Portia?”     

“I love the idea. Our child would be that much closer to the fathers and they can help with the diapers.”

“I’m up to the job but Brian can’t fold a hand towel.”  Justin said poking his vampire in the stomach.     

“They have disposable diapers now with Velcro fasteners; you don’t even use a pin anymore.” Ellen said.     

“I’ll gladly do my share of diapers for my trell’s child. It won’t be the first child I’ve helped to raise. Several times I’ve breed an embraced lover in the past.” Brian told them.     

“Who turned you Brian, and where?” Ellen asked.     

“A French vampire named Gabriel first embraced me as his at the age of 14 in New Orleans almost 450 years ago. I got very sick at the evolved age of 29 with Tuberculosis and he turned me to save my life. He properly trained me as a new vampire and then he took a new embraced hot blooded lover boy. I soon moved up to New York and lived there for a while before moving to Pittsburgh. I’ve lost contact with him over the years.”     

“I always wondered about your past but wasn’t sure I should ask about it since you never brought it up.” Justin said.      

“He was my first lover and it was very painful to lose him Justin. I try not to think about it. I believe the experience makes me a more devoted lover to you. I know what it’s like to be embraced and how important it is to feel loved. When my body was young he was happy but when he allowed me to get older he slowly lost interest in me.” The front door opened and Ellen knew she felt Kelly’s presence.    

“Kelly just walked in. I’ll go get him.” She stood up and went to the entryway.      

“Hi sweetheart; leave your suitcase by the door; were going somewhere else tonight later. There’s a girl we want you to meet.”     

“Aunt Ellen, why do you keep trying to hook me up all the time?”     

“This one’s different Kelly; she saw your photo and has seen you in her dreams as the vampire who will embrace her. Come and meet her brother.” She led the boy to the sitting room the party went to after eating.     

“Everyone this is Kelly my nephew.”     

“Sunshine! Oh my god; I’m a big fan of yours. Your songs are so amazing.”     

“Hi Kelly; welcome to my home. I see Ellen didn’t tell you about me first.”    

“She’s like that; hiding stuff to surprise me. It’s kind of fun most of the time.”     

“Kelly, Sunshine’s sister is the girl I told you about. Do you remember me telling you about pure purple blood humans?”     

“Yeah and I still think that’s a myth Aunt Ellen.”     

“Taste me and see for yourself Kelly.” Justin offered his wrist. The young teenage vampire came over and bit Justin’s wrist and drew a good sample.     

“Holy shit that’s sweet, and it’s hitting me like I’m on a strong drug. You have the most pure blood I’ve ever tasted. Is that how purple blood tastes?”     

“Yes, and Justin’s sister has the same blood.”    

 “You’re saying I can embrace a girl with this blood? Is she as attractive as you are Sunshine?”     

“Call me Justin Kelly; Molly’s very beautiful but she’s only 15 now. We are seriously considering letting her become embraced to protect her. She is certain you’re the boy for her. Would you like to see her photo?”    

“Please Justin; I too have had visions of one girl.” Justin pulled out his wallet and handed Kelly his sister’s photo.     

“This is the girl I’ve seen in visions without a doubt. I wondered if I’d ever find her.”     

“Well you’re going to meet her in about twenty minutes.” Justin said grinning.