Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
Author's Chapter Notes:

A small bit of Justin/Other here. After this chapter Tim will only be a faithful houseboy.

“Emmett, I need a houseboy to live in here at Britin, cook Justin meals, clean and garden, and help me to keep him entertained. Do you have anyone I might like?”

    

“There are several Brian; do you plan to feed from him too; do you want a blond?”

    

“Does he have a good personality; cooks like you do, and can clean like a housewife on speed?”

    

“I got just the morsel for you. He’s twenty but gorgeous, his blood is very nice, and he’s very talented around the house.”

    

“Pack him up; I’ll send my car for him now.”

    

“Will do Brian; how’s baby doing?”

    

“Finally sleeping, four fucking blow jobs later; he’s so fucking horny on this pain medicine he’s wearing me out.”

    

“Timmy can help you out; he’s an excellent cock sucker; all the cute boys love his blow jobs.”

    

“I don’t know about that but I want help with Justin and someone near his age to play with will free me up to take care of some business.”

    

“I’ll have him waiting with a ribbon tied on his ass.”

    

“Bye Em.” Brian closed his phone and called Jordan.

“Brian, I was just going to call you. The men in L.A. are getting assembled and preparing their plan of attack. There going to first take down Alex Rodriguez’s estate; then they will attack his four brothels in L.A. and free the boys. A hundred of LA’s finest have joined our men to do the dirty work. L.A. wants to get rid of Rodriguez really bad. There setting up temporary shelters for the boys. Several expressed interest with embracing with many of the boys but Alex wouldn’t allow it at any price.”    

“Keep me informed how it goes. I don’t want that fucker to escape.”    

“We have him under constant watch with an inside man who wants to live and embrace one of the boys he loves. Rodriguez doesn’t have a clue what’s going to happen.”    

“Thanks Jordan; that’s great news. I have to go and check on Justin now.”    

“Goodbye Brian.” They ended the call and Brian called his driver to go to Emmett’s house and pick up the new houseboy. He then went upstairs and saw that Justin was still asleep. Brian’s phone ranged and it was Jennifer.    

“Hi Mom.” Brian said to her smiling into the phone.    

“Brian, I have very good news; I spoke with the Cardinal of the Catholic Church here in town and there’re willing to take ten million for the school Justin wants for a fast cash closing. There’re hurting for money with the priest abuse lawsuits against them.  It’s a steal at that price.”     

“What’s it like on the inside; any structural damage to mention?”    

“It was up and running to building codes a year ago when they closed the doors due to the scandals Brian. I did a walk through this morning and other then some cleaning it’s perfect as far as I can tell.”   

“Buy it; when do you need a check?”    

“I’ll post the escrow deposit from you and you can bring the cashier’s check for the balance of 10 at closing and they pay closing cost too.”    

“Good work Jennifer; Justin will be thrilled; this is his pet project and he feels very strongly about it.”    

“I’m getting the contract signed right now Brian and will come by for your signature and your earnest check.”    

“Ok, see you later.” Jennifer ended the call. For a few minutes Brian had some peace and quiet. He realized how close he came to almost losing his Justin, his lover, his Sunshine, his life. Brian was barely containing his anger at the men who almost killed his beloved boy. He made a solemn vow to not rest until every vampire involved was gone. This was the first time in over a hundred years someone attacked an embraced lover and the last time hundreds of people were killed in revenge after the boy was drained dry. An entire city of vampires paid for that boy’s life. This situation was magnified all the more because it was Sunshine; a beacon of love in their world and deeply loved by vampires and embraced boys worldwide who don’t even know him but know his music and songs. Once word got out anyone with any association with Alex Rodriguez would be in mortal danger forever.    

“Brian?” Justin’s voice traveled down the silent stairs of the huge mansion. Brian ran up the stairs to find Justin sitting up in bed with a cocky smile on his face.    

“Let me guess you woke up with a woody and want my help?”    

“My vampire lover is also a psychic. Pretty please Brian; I’m so fucking horny right now.” Brian grinned and came to Justin on the bed; he pulled down the covers to see his boy with a painful looking erection begging for his attention. Brian went to work making his trell a happy lover again.    

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! Thank you Brian, I’m good now.”

“For maybe 15 minutes.”    

“Biologically I’m still barely 17 years old and if I don’t cum eight times a day I get sick.”    

“I hired a houseboy to live here and take care of your needs with me. He’s hot, and Emmett says he’s a very talented cock sucker if you’re interested.”    

“You know I don’t want to have sex with anyone but you Brian.”    

“Who said anything about sex? He’s a hot mouth; use him like a fucking towel and send him away. He’ll love the chance to suck you off. At least try him out and see if you like it. I want you happy Justin and have anything you need or desire within reason. This isn’t orgy sex; it’s like going to the bathroom using his mouth; you take care of an important body function.”    

“I’ll think about it. Why do you mention it Brian?”    

“There’ll be times I’m not home and you need to be serviced. Its part of his job description to take care of you; including your cock. He’s a slave for my slave Justin. He going to cook for you, clean the house, do our clothes, feed me his blood at times, and take care of all your needs when I don’t. Were wealthy Justin and can have what ever pleasure we desire are need short of hurting our relationship. I won’t fuck him and neither will you; that is private between us but making your Mr. Happy, happy is a good job for the lad who will need his sexual dose living here from time to time. To him it’s a bonus not a job. He has Emmett’s seal of service approval for us. Don’t forget how much energy he’ll get from your seed to clean the house and do the gardens.”    

“If my public knew how we live it’d be such a fucking scandal Brian.”   

“That’s why our life is so much fun Sunshine.” Brian heard the front door open. “It seems Timmy has arrived; I’ll go welcome him and bring him up here to meet you.” Brian left the bedroom and went down stairs.    

“Hello Timmy; I’m Brian Kinney.”    

“Hello sir, thank you for the job. Does Sunshine really live here?”    

“Yes, and I’m going to take you to see him in a minute. Have you fed a vampire recently?”    

“Not for three days sir.”    

“Call me Brian, and Sunshine is Justin. Let me feed I’m hungry. The boy walked up to Brian and extended his neck; Brian bit into him and began to drink until he had just over two pints.    

“You are pretty damn tasty kid. I think you’ll work out just fine here. Emmett tells me you’re talented with a cock in your mouth.”   

“They say I’m fantastic; it’s a natural talent; would you like me to show you Brian?”    

“No thank you, but I might want you to service Justin from time to time. He’s on pain medicine now and very horny. His seed is the sweetest you’ll ever taste and will give you strong powers to work here. He’s shy about letting anyone else touch him so you might have to beg for him to breakdown his resistance for his own good.”    

“I can service the great Sunshine? If he lets me do him one time he won’t be stopping me again.”    

“The world loves a good cock sucker kid. Let’s go see Justin. Leave your stuff here and I’ll show you to your room later.” Brian led the young man upstairs and entered the master bedroom. Justin looked at the boy and studied his features with his artistic eye. He was very lean and muscular with a blond crew cut hair style and very masculine looking. He had the most amazing looking plump rosy red lips that screamed fuck my face the moment you saw him. His eyes were azure blue in color and very beautiful and Justin looked forward to painting him. He was an artist dream model and would make an incredible nude male portrait.     

“Hi there; I’m Justin.”    

“I’m Tim or Timmy and I’m very pleased to be here for you Justin. Are you hungry; can I make you something to eat?”    

“Later Tim; let’s get acquainted first and get you settled into your room. Where are you from?”    

“The capital Justin; I’ve been in town for six weeks now.  I met Emmett at the bus station and he took me in when I arrived here.”    

“What did Emmett tell you your job would be?”    

“I’ll cook, clean, wash clothes, do gardening, entertain you and service you if I’m lucky Justin. Gosh, you’re so beautiful I can’t wait to show you how much I can please you Justin. You don’t have to pay me if I can suck you Sunshine.”    

“Ha! You’re going to get a salary anyway and I can’t find fault in your willingness to serve. I’m also a painter and I want to paint you in the nude; you’re perfect to model for me.”

“I’m here for you master Justin, and Master Brian. I live to serve you however I’m privileged to do for you.” Tim licked his lips and slowly walked to the bed and sat beside Justin; he reached under the covers and found Justin’s growing erection. Brian grinned and left the room to give them some privacy. “Please master.” Tim got under the covers and began to suck Justin’s cock with skill unlike any human Justin had ever experienced.   

The fact the boy got under the sheet impressed Justin at his modesty or respect to allow him to imagine it was anyone on his cock; even Brian. The new houseboy was gifted with his mouth in a most delicious way and soon Justin was moaning loud his pleasure at the lovely blow job he was receiving now. Justin encouraged him by placing his hand on his bobbing head.    

“You like that dick boy? You want to get that dick often? You desire to be my slave and do as your told boy?” Tim only began to suck Justin harder and harder making it almost impossible for Justin to hold off a climax very long. “Oh shit boy; you got one fine fucking mouth on you; you’re going to fit in here real good slave; I’ll keep you well feed boy and you’re going to work very hard for us and love it here boy.” Tim inched his finger up Justin’s asshole and began to gently massage Justin’s prostrate gland. “Fuck me, that feels so fucking good slave; here comes your reward and it’s a really big load so don’t lose any slave ah ah ah ah ah ah aaaaaaaaaaaaah! Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Justin shot a massive embraced teenager’s load in the willing human’s mouth and surprisingly the lad didn’t choke but swallowed every drop of it rapidly. Tim was grinning from ear to ear knowing he past the test of impressing the star Sunshine to make him his slave for he was just as delighted to service Justin as Justin was delighted with his services. Tim pulled off of Justin’s satisfied cock and kissed he head before coming out from under the sheets.    

“Thank you master; that was the sweetest cum I’ve ever had. I’ll live to do that for you again soon. Would you like something to eat now?” Tim started to shake a little from the power of Justin’s seed.    

“I’d like a mustard cold cut sandwich and chips please with a coke Tim.”    

“Yes master; I’ll be right back.” Tim winked at Justin and left the room. Justin grinned and didn’t feel bad at all using the boy who was so willing to be used. The master talk was a bit strange but Justin heard Jordan and Cajsa’s servants do the same thing so it was more like a servant protocol to follow instead of a real slave relationship. Tim was free to stay or leave at will and the boy knew that. Justin also realized Brian needed a break from constantly sucking him off so the boy did serve a valuable service for them both. When he and Brian did get together it would be more loving and less like they have too, to please the other.    

Minutes later Tim returned with a bed tray and Justin’s meal perfectly made with a rose in a vase for special color. Justin was touched.    

“Master Justin; Brian’s moving me into the bedroom across the hall now; I’ll come back and sit with you in a little bit.”    

“Thank you Tim; I’d like that.” The houseboy went to get settled into his new home smiling at his good fortune to be the servant for his idol Sunshine. Brian walked into the bedroom.    

“So is he a keeper?”    

“I would say most definitely Brian. He’s really sweet, and very qualified as far as I can tell.” Justin was grinning like the cat that ate the canary now. “I’ll see what his interest are; maybe he’d like to go to school are something on the side.” Brian’s phone ranged; it was Jordan.    

“Yes Jordan; what’s happening?”   

 “Brian they took Alex Rodriguez’s estate by total surprise and killed his entire coven there without us losing anyone. They captured Alex and await your instructions what to do with him.”

“Do you have any suggestions Jordan?”     

“LA vampires need to know for sure he’s gone. I would kill him there and leave evidence his is dead for them to see without question. That will ensure the domination of his network is over.”     

“Let the LA vampires have him as long as he dies a painful death Jordan. They can show the others his remains.”     

“He’ll be slowly dismembered and beheaded and his body on display at his estate for all to come see it. The men are organizing teams to free the boy brothels and kill the vampires operating them now. The other cities are organizing their own actions too. It’s almost over Brian.”     

“Make sure they find every vampire in his coven Jordan; I don’t want one coming here after Justin again.”     

“That part is easy; they don’t even know they’re being attacked. Our men are pros at this.”     

“Thank you Jordan, I’m glad it’s over. Later my friend.” Brian closed his phone. “Justin, the Alex Rodriguez coven is almost ended. They have Alex and will soon execute him. There was no mention of any dead embraced boys; I assume they just used the slaves when available. Alex didn’t allow his men to embrace any of them.”     

“That’s a relief Brian. I’m glad those boys will be free soon.” The front door opened and closed.     

“Brian, Justin? Can you hear me?”     

“Oh I forgot to mention we got the school property you wanted for ten million. Let me go meet your Mom.” Brian ran out of the room and down the stairs.     

“Everything go as planned Jennifer?”     

“Yes ‘Brian; I have the necessary signatures from the church. We need your signature and a check to start the escrow. I’ll close in a week if the title is clear.” Brian led her into the study; he signed the purchase agreement, and wrote her a check for $100,000 to open the escrow account. Jennifer put them in her briefcase.     

“How’s Justin?”     

“Doing very well; let’s go see him. We hired a houseboy to help out and keep him company with me. Things are really looking up. The LA people who did this are nearly gone now.” They walked upstairs to see Justin and Tim having a conversation.      

“Hi Mom, this is Tim our new houseboy, Tim this in my mother Jennifer Tucker.”     

“I’m pleased to meet you Mrs. Tucker.”     

“Likewise Tim; welcome to our family. How are you son?”     

“Very good for someone stuck in bed for the next four days Mom. Having Tim here will be a big help for me and Brian. I’ll be fine. He just made me a delicious sandwich.”     

“If you’re excuse me I wish to do some laundry now.” Tim said.     

“Of course Tim.” Brian said to the very well mannered young man.     

“Well he’s very impressive Brian.”     

“I can’t wait to paint him; he has an amazing body for art.”     

“His blood’s more than passable too.” Brian smiled.     

“I got the school for you for ten million Justin and it’s a steal at that price. It only needs a good cleaning to be operational. It will be in Brian’s name probably in a week and he can transfer it to your foundation when you get it set up. Emmett and Mel are working on those details.”     

“Very good; thanks Mom. We’re going to help a lot of boys and some girls who need us. It’s going to be the perfect write off and other people and companies might want to contribute when they see the good it’ll do but I don’t really need their money.”     

“I’m very proud of you son. You’re doing so much at such a young age.”     

“I’m just following my heart Mom. Right now I wish I could sit at the piano but I’m stuck here for four days.”     

“It’ll be over before you know it. Draw you houseboy on a sketch pad.”    

“That’s a great idea Mom; thanks.”     

“I should be going and getting some more work done. I’ll check on you in a few days. Call me if you need anything.”     

“I will Mom.” Justin kissed his mother and she left to got downstairs and let herself out.    

“Things are looking up Sunshine.”   

“I want to sit at the piano Brian.”     

“You know what the doctor said; you could tear your inner stitches on your stomach wall.”

“I’m bored. Would you feed and knock me out please?” Brian took his neck and sucked about three pints putting him to sleep soundly. He covered his lover up and left the room. He found Tim in the kitchen sweeping the floor and about to mop. The kitchen was already spotless except for the floor. This was one little busy house bee who knew what to do without having to be told. Brian was very impressed with the new help.      

The next day Justin drew Tim in the nude in his bedroom. The young man was in perfect shape and Justin could see clearly every muscle on his body which was stout, firm and gracefully lean. He was a vision to draw and had a very impressive eight inches cut dick when soft. Everything about Tim’s body said beauty in a very male way. He didn’t act or talk gay at all. He was a man in everyway but out and proud in a very masculine way just like Brian. His ears were close to his head and perfect for his short hair to be attractive on him. Clearly he was the model of the all American boy look in a young man. Justin had a vision that his nude painting would be a masterpiece in form and beauty. PIFA would pay top dollar for Tim to pose for their classes. However, Justin had no intention of sharing his private model with any other artist.     

Tim worked tirelessly taking excellent care of the house, Brian and Justin. He loved his work and the people he worked for very much. By intuition he knew if they needed him for any task and he was right there for them. Tim proved to be very intelligent and Brian used him as a personal assistant making trips to town for shopping, business, or what ever needed to be done. No task was above him and he never complained working very long hours.     

Justin and Tim developed a very close friendship. Justin made sure his needs were met and still had plenty to take care of Brian too. Tim complimented their bond together and made them stronger to have him there. They could not have hoped for a more perfect houseboy and companion for Justin to enjoy. When asked about school he said he would rather work for them full time instead of going to school. He mentioned how much he learned working for them and never once asked what his salary was. It was a game with Brian to see how long that would go on until he brought it up.     

Justin got through his four days of bed confinement with no trouble mainly due to the constant effort of Tim to keep him company and not allowing Justin to get bored. They played games, talked for hours, got intimate orally for Tim’s sake, watched TV, listened to music, and sometimes Tim would read a story to Justin for fun. And all during this babysitting time the house stayed in spotless shape and order.      

Once Justin could get up on the fifth day, Tim went to work outside shirtless getting a tan and tending the lawns and the gardens which were in need of his attention. Expertly he had the grounds looking magnificent soon. Brian made sure he had all the best lawn and gardening equipment he needed. Since Justin has allergies he covered the flower beds in multi-colored rocks which made just as beautiful a display as any living plants.     

With Tim’s efforts Britin began to feel like home.