Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction

“Oh Sunshine; your CD sales just passed 30 times platinum or over 30 million copies in the USA. That doesn’t count the international sales hot stuff. Your CD is now the most sold CD in history passing The Eagles Greatest Hits in 1976.”

“So I can afford a burger at the diner today?”

“If it cost less than 680 million after taxes you got it covered sweetcheeks.” Brian kissed his boy while grabbing his tight firm round ass all the more attractive from the constant workouts Justin does on his enhanced gym set. “You feel like slumming it today in the public?”

“I’ll wait until sundown so you can join me, and yes I’m eager to just be me and go out for a while. I want to go to Babylon later; surely your security can keep the paparazzi out of there.”

“Last word I got they gave up on finding you on Liberty Avenue two weeks ago when somebody leaked you live in New York now.”

“Have you chosen the cities for my concert tour yet?”

"I have and since we’ve saturated the USA with your CD, I added more European concerts: in the Americas we have Pittsburgh, Omaha, St. Louis, Montreal, Chicago, Seattle, San Francisco, Los Angeles, San Diego, Phoenix, Dallas, Atlanta, Miami, Richmond, Washington D.C., Albany, New York, and overseas we have Edinburgh Scotland, London England, Paris France, Berlin Germany, Sonderborg Sweden, and Haugesund Norway. I could have added Moscow but didn’t want to fuck with bribing the government to play there so Moscow’s out.” 

“Sounds like a busy schedule Brian. I found what new piano I want for Britin now.” Justin came up with the name for their Pittsburgh mansion by combining Brian’s first half of his name with the last half of Justin’s to create Bri-tin. “It’s a Jon Kuhn creation and his best piece of art - 100,000 hand cut, lead crystal jewels on the Kuhn-Bösendorfer grand piano, and I can get one for only a million Bri. I played one yesterday and the sound is fucking amazing.”

"Use your credit card and buy it kid. If that’s what you want you should have it.”

“Good; I already bought one so I’m happy you agree.” Justin said with a devil of a smile on his face. “It’ll be here in ten minutes but I wanted to tell you before it got here.”

 

“What if I would have said no; you can’t have it?”

 

“Than I’d send it back and that would be the end of it.”

 

“No argument, no threat of sex restriction, no pouting, no slamming of doors and hiding in a room, no teenage angst and despair?”

 

“Nope; you’re the master of this house and that’s final. But I might have a hard time getting it up to fuck you forever if I’m upset with you.”

 

“Ahhhh…I knew there was a price for being mean to you.”

 

“I wouldn’t do it on purpose but my cock has feelings Brian.” Justin grinned at his lover. The bell ranged signaling someone at the gate.

 

“Who is it guard?” Brian asked.

 

“A piano delivery for Justin sir,”

 

“Let them in and directed them to the front doors."

 

“Yes sir Mr. Kinney” said the guard on duty at the front entrance to the estate. The truck rolled down the long driveway to the front of the mansion and parked at the entrance. Four men began to unload one of the finest piano made in the world. Within two hours it was set up in the parlor room and Justin was playing Chopin enjoying the rich tone quality of this magnificent piano. Even Brian had to admit it was the best sounding piano he ever heard. 

 

“That piano is fantastic Justin. I’ve never heard a piano with a more rich range and tone quality. We should order a second one for your concert tour. I’ll bet the factory will give us one for the promotion of the world seeing you perform on it.” 

“I’m interested in getting recording equipment and making the second CD right here.” 

 

“We can have the studio bring a portable recording table and equipment to the house without buying it and cluttering the room with it.”

 

“Good idea; I wondered what to do with all that crap when I’m not recording.” 

 

“That’s why you’re the star and I’m the manager Sunshine. Shall we get ready for a night out on the town?”

 

“Sounds like a plan master. I haven’t been out in ages. Maybe the gang can join us at Babylon later.”

 

“Since it’s a Friday night they’ll be there; we’re the ones who have been missing Sunshine. You know the queers of Pittsburgh will be all over you when you show up in person at the club"

 

“What’s your point Brian?”

 

“I don’t think you’re ready for the fame you’re going to face in public yet."

 

“Should I have bodyguards to make it look better and hide my vampire powers?” 

 

“I think it would be a good idea to pretend to be normal and don’t show off your strength Justin; that kind of gossip could expose us for sure.”

 

“Put two of your staff security on me when I’m in the club then so they can keep the fawning fans at bay. I’ll drink; dance with Emmett and the boys and maybe you if you’ll join me there on the dance floor, and then leave.” Brian called the club and told them the arrangement and to bring in extra security staff and to watch out for anyone with camera equipment entering the club tonight.

 

“Everything is set for your appearance. I guess we better get you use to it because this is your life now honeybuns.” Brian unzipped Justin’s pants and pulled them down and began to suck on his impressive twink cock ready for another climax to both lovers’ delight. Within a couple of minutes Justin shot a huge load of hot seed for Brian to relish and swallow.

 

“Thank you dear, I needed that.”

 

“I’m here for you always Brian; just take what you need when you need it. I love it too.” Justin kissed his vampire lover and put back on his pants felling better after shooting a load. He could enjoy intense powerful orgasms all his life now since frozen barely 17 forever with Brian’s blood drops. 

 

“Brian, how do we handle it when I don’t age and people begin to notice it?” 

 

“Will say you’re on a special medical treatment from France that slows down aging; who can prove otherwise? That can buy us about 20 years or more. You can retire by then. Nobody has bothered Ellen about it yet.”

 

“That’s true; what should I wear tonight?”

 

“I’d be much underdressed with a touch of class; don’t draw attention to yourself if possible. Fuck it; dress for the nines so we can enjoy a night out; put on your finest party clothes and fuck the public knowledge; they’re going to  recognize you no matter what your wearing with your looks and hair. If anyone takes your picture you should look good for the camera since it’s going to be in print within a day or two anyway. But don’t get too drunk or make a scene out there. That would hurt you and no open sex on display for us either. You’re a role model now for teenagers everywhere whether you like it or not.” 

 

“And I was hoping you’d fuck the shit out of me in the back room; I’m so looking forward to that.” Justin walked with seduction in his springing steps at his lover and rubbed against his body.

 

“I’ll make up for it at home later. Let’s get dressed now.” The lovers went to the master bedroom and got into their party clothes for the night. Justin wore an all white satin combination of pullover shirt with a low neck and wide collars, and matching pants with 70s style bell bottom trousers. Then he got some cash and put it in his wallet; next he put on his favorite jewelry: the thick gold chain with a 25 carat diamond pendant, both diamond stud earrings, the diamond Rolex, and his new Blood Red Ruby ring surrounded with diamonds on a 24 carat gold band. Both he and Brian wore one on their left ring finger and it was a private show of their love together. He decided to wear designer sunglasses even at night for a mild disguise. He could see well in the dark with his vampire vision anyway. Brian had his driver bring the limo around and they headed to town.

 

At the Liberty Diner were four security people from Babylon awaiting the arrival of the lovers. When Justin walked into the diner pandemonium broke with people approaching him. 

“What’s up guys? Never seen a hot blond twink in here before?” Justin joked with the queers in the diner.

“You’re Sunshine! You really do live here in the Pitts. I thought it was just a cover story.” Said one kid with a pimpled face grinning from ear to ear. “Can I get your autograph sir?” 

 

“Calling me sir won’t get you an autograph. Ok everyone, I’ll sign autographs but when my burger is ready leave me at peace to eat ok?” Everyone agreed to do it. Justin sat down and took a pen from Brian and began to sign autographs for the crowd. Kiki closed the diner and locked the doors.

 

“If anyone wants out let me know but I’m not letting anyone in until Sunshine gets his meal without interruptions.” The tranny loved Justin very much and remembered him before his fame. “You want your usual sweetie?” She asked the superstar blond.

 

“Yes, thank you; I’m starving and can eat the works tonight.” Soon all the patrons had Sunshine’s autograph on a card or napkin or whatever they could find for him to sign on. Kiki brought him his mustard cheeseburger, fries, and a chocolate shake with ice water. Justin enjoyed the meal for it had been too long since he had a good old American greasy burger to eat. When he finished his meal he gave the tranny three hundred dollar bills and a kiss on the cheek thanking her for taking such good care of him. This was more than she made in a week of shifts at the diner. One teenager who looked like a tramp or a hustler walked up to Justin. 

 

“I have to have sex with you Sunshine.” 

 

“I’m in a committed relationship and don’t trick out; sorry.”

 

“If you won’t have sex with me I’ll kill myself.”  Justin looked at Brian wondering what to say.

 

“Sit with us and let’s talk about this.” Brian told the youth. “The boy sat with them smiling since he got this far.

 

“I’m in love with you Sunshine; I live in the streets and dreaming about you keeps me going at night. If I can’t have you I don’t want to live. I can make you love me if you give me a chance.” 

 

“What’s your name?” Justin asked the sad looking teenager.

 

“Tom Stewart: I’m 17 like you are and got to town about a month ago. I left home in South Carolina and came here to be close to you. I’ve waited weeks to see you.”

 

“Tom, first let me say I love you too, but not like a lover; more like a brother. I started out a homeless teenager just like you are now. Did you know that?” 

 

“Did you have to turn tricks to eat?” 

 

“No, my lover found me before that happened to me.” 

 

“Is this man your lover?” He looked at Brian. 

 

“This is my manager Brian. I want to help you Tom but no more talk about dying ok?”

 

“Ok Sunshine, I’m kind of out of my mind and haven’t eaten in three days.” 

“Kiki, get this guy what ever he wants on me honey.” 

 

“Sure Justin, what do you like dear?” Kiki asked the boy.

 

“I’ll have the T-bone steak special, with mash potatoes and gravy, and corn with sweet tea.”

 

“How do you want that cooked?”

 

“Medium rare please.” The boy’s manners impressed Brian and Justin.

 

“How many homeless boys on Liberty Avenue do you know Tom?”

 

“All of them I guess, maybe about 50 or so. It changes all the time.”  

 

“I want to open a homeless shelter for gay boys in Pittsburgh. Would you like a job helping me run it and keep it clean and drug free?”

 

“Sure Sunshine; that would probably save our lives with the summer heat around the corner.” 

 

“How far did you get in school and what kind of grades did you earn?”

 

“I was a senior when I left and mostly Bs and Cs. PE was my worse class because the jocks fucked with me constantly and the coach thought I was a queer and gave me Ds.”

 

“The loft Bri?” Justin looked at his lover for his opinion of what to do with young Tom. 

 

“Let Emmett take him for a while until we check him out Justin.” 

 

“Ok” Justin pulled out his cell phone and called his friend. 

 

“Heah baby, you going out later?”

 

“Hi Em, I’m at the diner with a new lost boy I want you to take in for me. I’m going to get you to start the homeless shelter soon for gay boys and girls here in the Pitts. He’s on the street and he impressed me and Brian so we want to help him.” 

 

“Does he know about us yet?” 

 

“No he doesn’t; I’ll leave it to your judgment how to handle it.” 

 

“I’ll be right down to pick him up, wait for me.” 

 

“Will do Em, thanks.” Justin closed his phone. “A good friend of ours who takes in strays off the street and helps boys like you will take you home with him tonight. I’ll arrange for you to get clothes and what you need to clean up. I want you to obey him and don’t fuck this up. I’ll change your life for the better if you’re good. He doesn’t want sex if you don’t want to do it so don’t sweat that; he gets all the boys he wants.” 

 

“Wow! This is my dream come true; I dreamed meeting you and getting my life together and it’s really happening.” Justin looked into his eyes reading his mind. 

“I’m also going to arrange for you to see someone to deal with your depression. I won’t take no for an answer Tom; your going to get help.” 

 

“How did you know I’m depressed?”

 

“I have a way of reading people Tom; it’s part of my charm.” Justin flashed his sunshine smile making the lad smile back with new hope. 

 

“I’m sorry for making an ass of myself Sunshine.” 

 

“Call me by my real name; it’s Justin and don’t sweat the small stuff dude. You’ve been through a lot and deserve to get help. Your life is just as valuable as mine and I’ll see to it you get the help you need. I insist no tricking, no dope, and no drinking for a while. You’re going to be on medication to get your emotions leveled out so no booze with it. Will you do that for me?” 

 

“I promise Justin. You’re an angel man.” 

 

“A year ago I was you Tom.” Justin reached over and squeezed his hand; the boy started to cry really hard.

 

“What’s with the water works?” 

 

“It breaks my heart to imagine you living in the streets Justin.” 

 

“I was only out a couple of days and my lover found me and saved me. I was lucky fast Tom. Nothing bad happened to me; I promise you; calm down now and enjoy your meal.” Minutes later Kiki brought him the biggest best meal in the diner and the boy ate like there was no tomorrow. He was starving and it nearly broke Justin’s heart. Soon Emmett walked in with Andy and sat beside the new boy Tom.

 

“Well hello there plum, I’m Auntie Em and I’m going take care of you now. What’s your name sweetie?” 

 

“Tom”  

 

“Emmett, give him the works, clothes, doc, shrink; whatever he needs and send me the bill. I want you to work with my Mom and find a building to be our shelter for probably at least a hundred kids or more.” 

 

“There’s that empty private Catholic girl’s school on Border Street with dorms, classrooms, huge kitchens, and a dining room that would be perfect Justin.” 

 

“Check it out and if you like it, make an offer to buy it with Mom’s help. Get Mel to work on the tax free foundation and the permits needed. There are kids on the street now like Tom who need help.” Justin said.

 

“Oh goody; I love a new project and this one is seriously good to do. The building might need work too Justin.” 

 

“Any place we find will need something; it sounds huge and perfect; we could even have a training center there or alternative high school classes soon. I promised to use my wealth to help homeless gay kids and it’s time to get started right here in Pittsburgh first.” 

 

“What do we call it baby?” Emmett asked staring at a smiling Justin. 

 

“Sunshine’s House; what else? That will be the name in every city I set one up in.”  

 

“Did my eyes deceive me are did this boy just inhale a 16 ounce t bone steak in front of me?”

 

“He’s a growing lad Em.” Justin smiled. Without thinking Emmett reached out with his hand to Tom to lead him out of the diner and the boy was shock at the icy touch of Emmett’s skin.

 

"Why are you so cold Auntie Em? Your hand is like touching ice.” Justin was grateful the diner was almost empty now.   

“Tom, look at me. Emmett will explain it to you at his house. You have my word that you’re totally safe with him and don’t be afraid. Some of my best friends are a little different. You’re going to learn some secrets you must never talk about. Can you keep a secret for your friends Tom?”  

“Sure Justin; I’m not a loud mouth I promise you.” 

 

“If you talk we’ll make sure you only do it once Tom.” Brian looked at the boy staring in his eyes sending him the threat for real. 

 

“I give you my word sir; I’d never cross Sunshine; he means too much to me sir.” Justin let go of the breath he was holding. This was too close in public to happen this way. 

 

“Good kid; I’m going to check on you in a few days so stay at Emmett’s and expect a visit from me soon; remember I really care about you so you start to care about yourself too.” Justin told the teenager who looked at the superstar with devotion and love. Justin got up and kissed the boy’s cheek, and hugged him hard. 

 

“Thank you Justin and Mr. Brian; I won’t let you down.” Tom and Emmett started to leave. 

 

“And yes Em, I’m headed to Babylon now, but you have your hands full at the moment.” 

 

“I’d rather be helping another lost soul than dancing baby; tootles ya’ll.” Brian gave Kiki another hundred for Tom’s meal and he and Brian left the diner to walk to Babylon. Surprisingly nobody noticed him in the street or if them did they kept their distance. The huge bodyguards probably had something to do with it not to mention nobody messed with Brian Kinney on the street. They walked into the club to screaming and cheers when the crowd saw Sunshine enter the dance area. Sitting to one side was a white grand piano and microphone. 

 

“Sunshine has entered the building!” Announced the deejay to over a thousand queers screaming their heads off.

 

“Brian what the fuck it this?” 

 

“Your next concert Sunshine; that’s a piano and this is your loving audience so go wow us.” Brian said shoving Justin toward the piano.  

 

“Hi Pittsburgh! Do you want to Party?” Justin spoke into the microphone to the cheering crowd. “You guys be gentle with me I’m still a virgin at this.” The crowd laughed with him. “And my lover says I’m still pretty tight too.” That line really got the crowd going.

 

For the next forty five minutes Justin played all the songs on his CD saving “He Embraced Me” as the final song. This was the largest audience Justin had played for so far and it was a roaring success. Brian was slowing getting him up to speed performing live with larger audiences. It cost a fortune to get a piano on short notice but it happened. Justin finished the last song, bowed to the audience and went to the bar where the entire Liberty Avenue coven was holding court with their boys. Brian handed him a triple Cosmo and Justin gulped down nearly half the drink.

 

“Thirsty or nervous?”  Brian asked him. 

 

“Both; that was so much fun Brian; I can feel the energy of the crowd; this is the way to share my music; not some boring recording studio.” A young man walked up to Justin. 

 

“Sunshine, I have something to tell you.”

 

“Hi, sure what’s that?”

 

The young man very quickly with vampire speed pulled out a huge hand gun and shot Justin straight in the stomach at point blank range.