Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction

Justin woke up with Brian on top of him very slowly driving his giant vampire dick deep into his legally tender body. The boy shoved up his ass silently saying good morning and fuck me harder. Brian got the signal and pounded his rotating hips rapidly slapping against Justin’s perfect round globes for an hour fuck fest; Brian let nature take its course and soon dumped a four quart load of powerful vampire seed deep inside his trell’s attractive hot tight tunnel made for just his love.

    

“In five thousand years I’ll still love that fantastic ass of yours loverboy.”

    

“If I have any ass left in five thousand years you better slave.” Justin giggled. Brian slapped Justin’s ass cheeks really hard making the boy yelp in pain.

    

“Fuck Brian; that really hurt, but in a good way; do it again slave harder.” Brian got an evil grin and pulled out his cock and using vampire speed and power he gave his boy the spanking of his life.

    

Justin was in shock it was so painful but it gave him an instant hard on with loads of pre-cum leaking from his excited cock. Once Justin’s ass was red hot with blood rushing to the skin Brian stopped and rubbed his boy’s beautiful bubble butt worshiping his private little whore’s beauty. He extended his tongue and licked Justin’s hot ass with soothing venom that heals most human injuries. Then he drove his tongue into the boy’s asshole deep and meaningfully.

    

“I love that tongue but if you want any boy cum this morning I suggest you jump on it because I’m about to explode; fuck that hurt and turned me on to no end.” Brian rolled Justin over and using vampire strength pulled Justin off the bed up to his face and he sucked down his endowment and began to suck hard on the long blond haired teenager’s hot cock while holding him in the air. Brian began to hum hard driving Justin to an uncontrollable powerful orgasm blasting Brian’s mouth with another impressive embraced boy’s load. Brian sucked down every drop loving the hot sweet taste only his lover could provide him. Then Brian flipped him over, drove his cock back inside the boy and carried him to the shower. He washed Justin’s long hair and beautiful body all over then he shoved his boy against the glass for his second vampire fucking to start the new day. Justin kissed the glass as the cock pounded into his tender ass for an hour picking him off the floor of the shower with each entry until Brian extended it to 18 inches and dumped another two quarts of power vampire seed into Justin’s loins.

    

Brian pulled out of the boy and Justin cleaned his vampire’s cock and began to suck him instantly humming wanting his morning feed of cool sweet cum without delay. Brian delivered for him in seconds sending another two pints of his cum into Justin’s stomach. Justin smiled like he got away with something good as he pulled his mouth off the huge cock.

    

“You’re going to really shake up a storm now; that was the most seed yet.”

    

“Make it big Brian and give me a facial; its been a while.” Brian made his cock 16 inches and thick. Justin used both hand to jack his lover off with the dick aimed at his head. “Warn me to shut my eyes please.” Brian concentrated for a massive blasting load of his seed sending up all he had left and tapped on Justin’s head warning him it was time. Justin closed his eyes and got creamed by the gushing load of Brian’s vampire seed totally covering his hair, face and upper chest. Both Brian and Justin busted out laughing their asses off. Justin used his hand to grab a handful from his chest and ate it; he stood up and washed off the rest of the giant load still laughing.

    

“You covered in cum is the funniest thing I’ve ever seen. Nobody but you has ever enjoyed a gay facial.”

    

“It’s good for my complexion and better than any store bought hair conditioner. It makes my hair shiny and silky. I can really tell the difference Brian.” Justin pulled on his hair making it squeak loudly it was so clean and perfect. They exited the shower and got dried and dressed. Justin had a small bowl of Co-Co Puffs with milk and sugar for his top off breakfast following a stomach full of vampire cum. He was shaking like crazy with so much new vampire power growing from the loads inside him.

    

Brian got on the computer and Justin hit the gym set raising it to a new challenge of 5,400 pounds for his exercises and began his workout. For the next two hours Justin used his vampire energy to exercise ever major muscle group on his body. He had a new six pack stomach, sculptured pecs on his chest, broader shoulders and no more twink baby fat. His hips were rock solid and bigger and better; all the better to get fucked. He was developing a very hot young body rapidly.

    

Brian was on the computer ordering music books when his cell phone ranged and the caller ID told him it was Vic.

    

“Good morning Vic.”

    

“I’ve had better mornings Brian. I’m at the hospital. Debbie went to the diner this morning to do a shift for a sick waiter and passed out dropping a whole tray of plates on the floor. An ambulance rushed her to emergency and I’m here now. I thought you might want to know.”

    

“You thought right; we’ll be there as quickly as we can Vic. Later.”  Brian closed the phone and raced downstairs. “Get dressed; Debbie is in the hospital after passing out in the diner this morning.”

    

“Fuck Brian; I’ll be ready in a minute.” Both lovers ran upstairs and with vampire speed got dressed and headed out of the loft to Justin’s jeep. He drove to the hospital; they entered the Emergency ward and found Vic sitting in the waiting area.

    

“Do you know anything yet?” Brian asked him.

    

“She woke up with a horrible pain in her stomach; they did some tests and she’s being admitted to a room soon.

    

“Mr. Grassi, your lady friend is now in room 313 on the third floor on the left as you leave the elevator. You may go see her now” announced the receptionist.

    

“Thank you.” Brian, Vic and Justin went to the elevator and rode it to the third floor in silence. They made their way to Debbie’s room and Vic peaked inside to see she was decent and up for company.

    

“How are you doing?” Vic asked her with a very concerned face.

    

“High as hell with the pain shot I just got. Brian and Sunshine; it’s so nice of you to come here.”

    

“You’re like my mother Deb.” Brian said. “I have to see how you are and if I can help somehow.” The doctor entered the room.

 

“Debbie I have news about your condition; would you prefer to hear it privately?”

    

“Hell no, this is family, they stay; what’s wrong with me.”

    

“The blood test led me to do an abdominal CAT scan and I’m sorry to say you have several inoperative tumors on your pancreas and liver. Have you been feeling pain lately?”

    

“I have for months but thought it was menopause doc.”

    

“Due to the number of tumors we don’t need a biopsy to know its Cancer Debbie; it’s spreading rapidly and you’re at advanced stage four now. Even with aggressive treatments I’m afraid you only have a few weeks to live. I’m very sorry to bring you this news. You’ll need constant pain medication until your time. Shall I suggest an excellent hospice service for you?”

    

“Well ain’t this the shits. Just give me an open prescription for good pain medicine doctor, and I’ll deal with this at home alone.”

    

“If you don’t want the chemo treatments then I’ll release you today. Here is my card should you change your mind. Without treatment to slow down the Cancer you have maybe a month to live or less. It’s very advanced now. I’m so sorry Debbie.” The doctor was truly touched and taken by the interesting woman. Carl walked into the room as the doctor was leaving.

    

“What’s wrong honey?” Carl asked as he kissed Debbie on the cheek.

    

“I have terminal Cancer Carl and only a very few weeks to live.”

    

“There is a solution Debbie; let Brian turn you and Carl can embrace with you.” Vic said.

    

“Death or become a vampire huh?”

    

“Don’t knock it till you try it.” Brian smiled. “We don’t want to lose you Debbie.”

    

“I love being embraced; the sex is fantastic and the power it gives me is amazing. Carl you would be so happy embraced with her. I give you my word.” Justin said with all sincerity.

    

“I say we do it honey. I can’t imagine living without you one day.”

    

“Carl, you can live an extra 300 years or forever depending how you do it. I prefer the forever option myself. It’s a trip to do it.” Justin said with his mega-watt sunshine smile.

    

“I know more about male vampires than females.” Debbie remembered.

    

“Mel and Linds can help you get the mechanics down pat. As bad as your Cancer is we should turn you today without delay.” Brian said.

    

“I’m going to be mighty thirsty after I’m turned.”

    

“Emmett has a harem of willing young boys to feed you and you have Carl.” Brian said. Justin looked into his eyes. “And a special tasty desert from my trell that’s the sweetest blood you’ll ever have.”

    

“Well head to my house, call in the troupes, and let’s get this show on the road. This shot is supposed to last me eight hours so I shouldn’t feel much of the burning from turning.”

     

“With me doing it you’ll only feel it for a few seconds.” Brian assured her.

    

“He’s right Debbie; Brian’s the best at this I’ve ever seen.” Vic agreed.

    

“Well unless you want to be flashed by an old woman you might want to take off now.” Then she started to get up and out of the bed.

    

“Well see you at the house.” Brian, Vic, and Justin left the room.

    

“I’ll call Emmett for the feeders.” Vic said.

    

“Well take the jeep over to give some of them a ride.” Justin said.

    

“If he doesn’t have enough boys let me know and I can round up some of the queer familiars I fed on in the past. She’s a big woman and will need lots of fresh blood.” Vic said.

    

“How many do you think she needs?” Justin asked.

  


“At least eight; maybe ten fresh ones; that’s counting two pints each” Brian told him and Vic.

    

“With Justin and Carl we need eight more to be sure.” Vic calculated.

    

“Call Ted and get Steve if he’s fresh and can do it.” Brian said. They left the hospital and headed to their cars.

    

An hour later Vic, Rodney, Brian, Justin, Emmett, Ted, and nine fresh boys including Steve were there waiting for Debbie to get home. Soon she came into the front door.

    

“Are you still feeling numb Deb?” Brian asked her.

    

“If I was any higher I’d need air traffic control to bring me in.”

    

“Well sit down here on the sofa and lets gets this done. Concentrate on staying awake now Debbie. Brian said. “I’m going to almost make you pass out but you must be awake to drink by blood.”

    

“I remember you turning Ted and all the instructions you told him. I’m ready for this Brian. Just do it now.”

    

“Utpote exordium of vicis nos fui multiplicatus per verto unus quisnam est voluntarius quod mereo mereor futurus a lamia. Exspectata ut obscurum Debbie, forem vos vadum exsisto unus nostrum iam.”

    

(“Since the beginning of time we have multiplied by turning one who is willing and deserves to be a vampire. Welcome to the darkness Debbie, forever you shall be one of us now.”)

    

Brian sunk his fangs into the woman’s neck and slowly sucked her blood turning her skin white and just starting to be gray when he stopped, and then bit his wrist placing it to her mouth.

       

“Drink now Debbie until I stop you.” She sucked on his bleeding wrist loving the cold sweetness of his blood. Once Brian realized she had the proper amount he pulled back and sealed his wound with a lick. Moments later Brian checked on her. “How do you feel now?”

    

“Like I’m having hot flashes but no pain Brian.”

    

“They gave you some really good pain shit then.”

    

“Fuck I’d say; this part was not easy for me.” Ted said remembering the pain of turning. Moments later Debbie closed her eyes and went to sleep entering the second phase of turning into a vampire.

 

“Ok boys get ready for your curtain call; she going to be thirsty when she wakes up in about five minutes.” Brian told them. All the boys decided to remove their shirts to make it easy for her to feed from them. Vic and Rodney admired all the beautiful young male bodies.

    

“Maybe we should get a playmate Rodney.”

    

“We can both embrace him and love him.”

    

“One of us has to be the dominate one without Libertas performed.” The youngest looking of Emmett’s boys walked up and sat on Vic’s lap.

    

“I love older men. I’m a virgin still and got a really big dick. Would you consider me to be your embraced boy forever?” The older lovers studied his features; he was about five foot seven, and 130 pounds and solid for a twink. He had the face of an angel and very beautiful; his ass was a trademark perfect bubble butt with an impressive basket in front.

    

“What do you know about embracement son?” Vic asked him.

    

“Emmett told me all about it but he’s too young for me. I jack off thinking of having sex with men your age. It’s a total turn on for me.”

    

“How old are you and were are you from?”

    

“I just turned 17 and left home from the capital. My dad hates faggots and found out about me when he found a gay magazine in my room with cum stains on it.”

    

“What’s your name lad?” Rodney asked him.

    

“James Maloney sir; at your service ready and willing to be loved forever.” The smiling boy was alluringly charming and took the older men’s breath away.

    

“You know embracement is forever don’t you?”

    

“That’s the part about it I love the best. I want to be love by you both all my life. I’ve been saving my body until I felt I found my love. With two vampires I get fucked twice as much. I’m going to be so happy with you guys.”

    

“Stay with us after Debbie’s turning is over and we’ll explore this further. Emmett do you have anything to say?”

    

“Just that you men caught a whale of a twink there; he’s got a real monster cock on him.” Emmett smiled at them. James took Vic’s hand and placed it on his erection in his pants. Vic felt a real thick hard fourteen inches of hot boy cock at attention running down his right slender pant leg. Rodney felt it too and grinned at his lover.

    

“Are you a bottom or a top James?” Rodney asked him.

    

“Both I’m sure; I’ve dreamed about getting fucked and fucking equally.”

    

“And you never had sex before?” Vic wondered.

    

“I’ve been in the closet until I got to Pittsburgh. Emmett found me at the bus station when I arrived. He and the other boys have sucked me off but that’s all the sex I’ve had.”

    

“I wondered how you found so many new twinks Em.” Brian smirked at his queen friend.

    

“Catch them at the gate before the wolves get them; that’s my motto Brian. I can smell a gay runaway a mile away.”

    

“Don’t pick on Emmett; he saved us from living in the streets. And his blow jobs are to die for” said one of the new boys. Debbie opened her eyes and sat up.

    

“Who is first one on the menu today? Ha!” The boys with Emmett lined up to feed the vampire mother. One by one she drank two pints of hot sweet boy blood from each one. Then Steve fed her followed by Carl.”

    

“Now for your desert; I don’t share my Justin with any vampire Debbie.” Brian motioned for Justin to sit beside her. She gently sunk her fangs into his hot pink neck and began to suck. Her eyes got real big as she tasted the sweetest blood on earth; a pure purple blood was a very rare vampire treat. Once she had his two pints she licked his neck closing the wound and kissed his cheek.

    

“Justin, thank you very much. I’ll always cherish that flavor Sunshine.”

    

“Brian?” Justin looked at his lover silently asking permission; Brian grinned and nodded his head.

    

“I’ll feed you any time you want me Debbie. You’re the only one besides Brian who has my blood.”

    

“And since I’ve been feeding regularly from the ancient Victor Jordan of New York, Justin’s blood is very powerful now.” Brian told her. “He wants to feed you and I don’t have a problem with it at all.”

    

“If I could cry I’d have tears in my eyes. Thank you boys so much; I going to love being a vampire with such rich food available on the side.”

    

“We’ll be here for you also Debbie. We boys have heard all about you and we want you to be our mother too.” Andy told her. She smiled and nodded her thanks for the beautiful boys now in her family.

    

“Well I got a hot detective to embrace now. Let me call the girls and get the details. Thank you all for turning me and saving my life.”

    

“I wouldn’t have it any other way Deb.” Brian said hugging and kissing his vampire mother. “Wait until you see yourself in the mirror now; you’re one hot mama.”

    

“I second that honey; wow!” Carl said grinning at his lover. Everyone left except for James who joined Vic and Rodney in their bedroom as Debbie and Carl went to theirs. Debbie called Melanie and got the details for embracing a man when you’re a woman vampire. The girls were shock to learn she was turned but agreed it was for the best facing terminal Cancer and gave her the information she needed.

    

Vic and Rodney studied the boy as he undressed for them. His body was a picture of perfection with toned muscles from sports in high school. When he pulled down his pants and underwear they saw the most beautiful huge cock on such a small lad. It was just over 14 inches long and nearly five inches thick with a perfect circumcised head; Rodney’s ass was dying to sit on it. Vic pulled the boy onto the bed and began to deep throat him taking the entire monster boy cock into his throat driving the teenager wild. Even Emmett couldn’t take it all.

 

“I’m cuming sir.” James told Vic; he pulled back and let the young man cum in his mouth so he could taste his seed which was very delicious. He then kissed Rodney sharing the hot young load with his lover. Rodney grinned and told Vic with his eyes he wanted to keep this boy forever between them. James made the men get undressed and soon he was playing with their huge vampire cocks holding one in each hand stroking them with love. “Who wants to be my master?”

    

“Which one of us would you prefer?”

    

“Who’s the oldest vampire?”

    

“That would be me.” Vic said.

    

“Then you have seniority and my soul sir.” The boy then began to kiss and seduce the older man with all the passion a virgin could create. “I’m going to love your lover just as much sir. I want to belong to both of you.”

    

“Well James, this is your lucky day boy.” Then Vic guided his young head to go down on him and James eagerly took the vampire’s cock into his mouth spreading wide trying to suck all he could with great hunger. Moments later Vic thinned his cock and drove it deep down the boy’s throat and dumped a two pint load of ancient very powerful vampire seed into him. Seconds later the boy began to shake violently but it was expected as ancient seed was ten times the power of the average vampire cum. Vic turned him over and prepared his virgin ass for the second stage of embracement. The talented ancient vampire made his dick long and thin and slowing entered the virgin boy without causing him any pain.

    

“AHHHHH! That feels so good master; I love you master; I’m yours forever sir. Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me….” The boy began to chant over and over. Vic slowly made his dick grow thicker filling the virgin love tunnel with his ice cold cock.

    

“Ohhhhhhh! Yes! Yes! Yes! Oh fucking yes master; take me hard please now. This is my moment to remember forever sir.” Vic began to fuck the hot beautiful teenager with a passion remembering the last time he had a hot ass before turning Rodney to save his life centuries ago. Soon after about thirty minutes of loving this hot very tight ass he shot a massive quart of ancient seed deep into the boy’s bowels. Once the power of this load hit him he really shook the bed now. Vic pulled out and Rodney dove in to their new young lover’s round firm bubble butt. He rammed his cock hard making the boy smile and moan his appreciation for the great fucking the man was giving him. After another half hour of pounding fucking Rodney shot another quart of powerful seed into the boy. The power was almost overwhelming. Both vampires each took a side of his neck and began to drink his hot sweet dark red human life force tea until the sated boy passed out.

    

“We should have done this ages ago.” Rodney said.

    

“I’d thought about it but never thought we could find a boy or man who would be interested in a couple of old vampires.” Vic added.

    

“You can’t fake a hard on; he was completely turned on by being with us. We are so lucky lover.”

    

“Not as lucky as James is Rodney. I’ll make him the richest teenager in Pittsburgh soon. I want to spoil this puppy like crazy. We need a new home for our new happy love nest. Debbie will need this house or I’ll buy her something else if she likes.”

    

“I’ve never fucked a tighter ass before. Will he get loose on us?”

    

“Now that he’s embraced; he’ll be virgin tight forever no matter how big we get.” Vic said. Both older lovers grinned and kissed, then laid down holding their new beautiful pet. James grinned in his sleep dreaming of the amazing feeling of totally being loved and being in love as Vic slowly fucked him in his sleep.

    

Meanwhile, back at the loft…..

     

“I love a thirty year old looking vampire but can’t imagine loving someone twice that age.” Justin commented.

    

“Being a vampire makes you beautiful at any age Sunshine. The boy genuinely desired them or he wouldn’t have offered to embrace with them.

    

“The kid fucking loved it; I watched it all happen in my mind so I wouldn’t see Debbie and Carl. It was a hot show let me tell you.” Justin grinned. “He embraced first with Vic then Rodney. Rodney tore his little ass up. You couldn’t take the boy’s smile off his face with a belt sander Brian. He’s completely in love now with both of them.”

    

“Knowing Vic as I do he’s going to be richer than you soon and that’s too much money to count in a lifetime. That teenager will be so fucking spoiled in a month or two.”

    

“I heard Vic say he’s buying them a new house.”

    

“Now that he has a reason he’ll begin to enjoy his wealth; Vic’s half as wealthy as Jordan is but never touches his money.”

    

“Well they’re going to be extremely happy together I’m certain of it Bri.”

    

“What would be the perfect gift for young James now Justin?”

    

“He has the body of an athlete Bri; he’d love a gym set like mine to train on.”

    

“Then we should reserve one for him; I’ll let Vic know before he buys one and we can have it waiting for the teen in his new home soon.”

   

“He’ll love it; I’m certain of it. He works out or did in school until he came here.”

    

“With Vic’s ancient seed he could probably soon take you down Sunshine.”

    

“Well you’ll just have to double up on my ration of loads master.” Justin grinned. “I’m the most powerful twink in Pittsburgh and I won’t give up my title without a fight.”

     

“I could but you’re going to be cross-eyed for hours shaking so hard.”

    

“Do you know how good it feels absorbing that power each time? I say we do it Brian.”

    

“I’ve created an embraced twink monster.”

    

“Your twink monster wants to be on top tonight slave and you will have a sore ass tomorrow.”

    

“Yes master; my body is yours to rape at will.”

    

“Can’t rape the willing Bri.”