Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction

In the following weeks Brian and Justin were busy producing, loving, traveling, and planning. Brian legally adopted Justin making their union as strong in the eyes of the law as possible in their state. They attended the marriage of Jennifer Miller and Charles Tucker which was a beautiful event with most of Pittsburgh’s covens in attendance. Justin finished his painting of Cajsa and started on one for Melanie and Lindsay. Brian collected the payoff from his jumbo Treasury note and gave $1 billion to Jordan and signed the contract to invest in Uber Tower which due to good weather was ahead of schedule and 72 percent sold before it was finished with a 30 percent increase in prices.

The lovers made several trips to New York; Justin bought art to decorate the condo and they hired a houseboy to live there who just happened to be the young beautiful blond boy Frank they meet at the Liberty Diner with Emmett. Arrangements were made to enroll him in college in the city complete with all his needs met. Frank followed strict orders from Brian and Justin to have no close contact with any of the vampires and embraced boys on the floor except for Jordan and Cajsa. Often Frank would stay overnight with Cajsa and Jordan who greatly enjoyed feeding from the near pure purple blood boy. He was the only one allowed to by Brian. Frank was protected and now getting his education. Brian also enjoyed his blood as much as Jordan did.

Frank was a music genius and fantastic on the piano. Justin bought a Steinway concert Grand piano for the condo so the boy would have one at home to practice on. He paid over $90,000 for the best piano available in the city without waiting. It fit the elevator with only inches to spare with the legs removed. Jordan pulled some strings and got Frank enrolled in Juilliard School of Music; the finest music school in the city. However, when Frank auditioned for enrollment they told Jordan he more than qualified on his on merits. Frank loved classical music and his performances of Tchaikovsky would put tears in Justin’s eyes they were so beautifully done. Brian and Justin could not be more proud of their little houseboy. Justin helped the boy buy clothes and personal needs, and Brian set up a trust fund for his future without telling Frank about it. 

   

Little Frank made quite a splash on the 85th floor of Trump World Tower. Once he was cleaned up and dressed in the finist clothes he was gorgeously handsome and the envy of all the vampires and embraced boys on the floor knowing he only visited Jordan and Cajsa. He refused one offer of embracement with a vampire who visited the floor after another. Brian and Justin talked with him and convinced him to wait until he was older and out of school before considering giving his heart, body and soul to a vampire. Since he had the personal protection of the Victor of New York no one dared to touch him. When the boy needed sex Cajsa was his willing playmate during the summer and he knew he would meet human boys at school later. He was living in total luxury and wealth and having a ball. Frank was a bottom and wanted to get fucked by Cajsa’s friend David with the huge dick and called Justin to talk about it.

“My caller ID says New York so this must be our Frank.” Justin said answering his cell phone.

“It’s me Justin; I need to ask you something.”

“Sure dude; what can we do for you?”

“You know I’m a bottom and so in Cajsa mostly. He’s told me about his muscular curly blond haired friend David who’s really hung like a horse and he doesn’t play in the orgies anymore; he only fucks Cajsa on the side. I really want to get fucked by him but I promised you guys not to let any other people on this floor get my body. I’ve met him and he’s real nice to me.”

“So you want our permission to date David?”

“I guess that’s what I’m asking for. He’s really cute and got a monster cock on him.”

“We made that rule to protect you from the orgies that happen there and don’t want you to get used and hurt. I think David would be ok for you to play with but only him and Cajsa for now. I’m crazy for Brian’s huge vampire cock so I can understand your needs. I say it’s ok to let him have you, but make it quiet so the others don’t think your available to hit on. Make David keep it a secret with only you guys.”

“Thanks Justin; he’s really a great guy and interested in me. I’m sure he’ll be ok with it. When are you coming back to the city?”

“You and me both start school next Monday. I don’t foresee us going to New York for at least a couple of weeks or more so I can get settled into art school. Do you get lonely there by yourself?”

“I won’t now since I’ll have both Cajsa and David to visit me.”

“Good; thanks for calling and asking us about it. We don’t want to deny you anything you need but we do want to protect you from the bad that’s part of New York. It’s the best place for you to study music which is the reason we decided to put you there. Your talent deserves the best training and if David makes your sore ass play better then he serves a valuable purpose.” Justin laughed.

“Thanks Justin; I’m going to be so fucked and happy; later.”

“Later Frank.” Justin closed his phone smiling and wondering if Frank can take that monster teenage cock inside him. Then he realized how big a dick he could handle and knew Frank would be ok with that one. Brian walked into the studio staying out of the sunlight.

“I heard you talking to someone.”

“Frank wants to jump Cajsa’s stud David so I told him to go for it but only him.”

“Was that the kid that fucked Cajsa in the orgy with that long thick whopper of a cock?”

“That’s the one; our Frank is a major size queen which I can relate to.” Justin smiled.

“I have a question Brian. I see Emmett drink and eat sometimes but no other vampires do it. Why’s that?”

“We could but later we have to puke it up since our bodies won’t digest the food but the alcohol hits us ok much like a human. Most of us just don’t like drinking though. Emmett does it to fit in better around his human friends. Do you know he’s not considering embracing with Andy?”

“I’m surprised after all these weeks there still together but not embraced yet. Do you know why?”

“I think Em really likes the boys but he’s not in love with Andy. Emmett’s thinking he might be better off with an older man than a teenager. Perhaps he wants to be the young one of a relationship like Paul and Ben.”

“Well it’s not hurting Andy any. It’s best they don’t do it unless they want to be committed to each other forever. Otherwise he would have to turn him to break up with him.” Justin analyzed the situation.

“Those are my feelings exactly. Are you getting hungry yet? What would you like? I could cook something for you.” Justin laid down his paint brush and pallet and walked seductively toward Brian licking his rosy red lips.

“I desire a 13 inch vampire tube steak with 3 pints of delicious sweet vampire cum for desert sir.” Justin undid Brian’s pants and pulled them down with his underwear exposing his semi-hard cock. Then he went to he knees and took it into his mouth and sucked it deep into his throat closing his eyes enjoying the taste of his master’s rod. In moments a grinning Brian sported a perfect dick for Justin to deep throat in length and width. Justin proceeded to take the cock and go down on it until his lips touched Brian’s pubic hairs and he pulled back and dove onto the vampire prick again and again and again. Brian moaned his pleasure feeling the boy’s hot mouth take him over and over. Justin played with Brian’s balls at the same time further stimulating his lover. After several minutes of sucking Brian off he went down and started to hum driving the vampire wild with erotic feelings. Brian grabbed Justin’s head and shoved him down on his cock; he extended it to 18 thin inches and climaxed a fast stream of a three pint load of powerful vampire seed into his boy’s stomach. Justin grinned and slowly pulled his face off the huge cock.

“That was delicious and meets my vampire protein requirements for the daytime. I’m good to go now until dinner. Let’s go upstairs since I have to take a break until the shakes pass.” Justin pulled up Brian underwear and his pants and refastened them; then he kissed his vampire lover sending his tongue into his cool mouth thanking him for his noon feeding of the precious seed he craved. Justin put away his paint equipment and they went upstairs to the common living area; Brian made Justin a Cosmo at the bar handing it to his lover on the sofa.

“Are you all ready for PIFA Monday, Sunshine?”

“Shit, thanks for reminding me; I need to replace some supplies for my art kit I’ve used up recently. I’m out of charcoal pencils and several tubes of paint are nearly gone. I’ll finish this drink and drive to the art supply before they close today. I also need to pick up some coffee, bread, and milk for the loft. There’s a beginner’s piano class at the school I plan to enroll in. Maybe we can get a nice piano for the loft Brian. I just need a practice piano here; nothing as grand as the one we got for Frank who deserves a perfect piano.”

“There’s a piano store on King Street off of Liberty I hear it’s very good. Go there and buy a good new baby grand using your credit card and set up a delivery time. I’ll be sure to be here for them when you’re at school if they can’t bring it this weekend.”

“Thank you Brian; how can I repay you for this generous gift?”

“You can pull down your pants and give me your hot twinkie cock to eat.” Justin pulled off his t-shirt and removed his cargo pants and got nude and sat on the sofa with his legs spread and began to stroke his big hardon for Brian’s amusement. Brian got on the floor between his legs and began to feast on the boy’s nine inch very thick hot pink teenage dick. Brian savored the taste of his sweet pre-cum and deep throated the boy’s member making Justin groan with appreciation from the professional blow job his lover was giving him. With over 404 years of practice Brian was a master at sucking a prick. The vampire’s left hand was tweaking Justin’s hardening nipples as Brian maneuvered his right hand under Justin’s hips and proceeded to enter his hole and began to massage his prostrate gland driving Justin crazy with the need to climax quickly. Moments later he tapped on Brian’s head to signal his load was soon to be deposited in Brian’s waiting mouth.

“AH shit that feels so good Brian; I’m cuming …now!” Justin shot a massive load which only an embraced human was capable of doing sending over a pint of his hot teenage seed into Brian’s throat which he relished the flavor as he swallowed part of it and saved part of it to enjoy the taste for a few moments. After coating his mouth with the boy’s cum he swallowed the rest and came up to kiss his embraced lover and share the flavor of his tasty sweet essence.

“Consider your piano paid for Sunshine.” A smiling Justin got up and dressed then sat down to finish his drink.

“That was too easy Brian; you need to collect interest out of my ass tonight to make a sound investment in my music future, and very high interest for me.” Justin finished his drink and kissed Brian as he sat up. “I’m off to spend your money now master.”

“Have a good time and keep it under a million today.” Justin laughed and left the loft running down the stairs to their private garage and entered his new Jeep ready to go spend some money. Next to sex the boy loved to shop. He had a taste for some coffee and went to the Liberty Diner before shopping. There he found Emmett and Andy, sitting with Ted and Steve in the back booth.

“Heah baby; come and sit with us.” Emmett told Justin as he approached them and sat down beside Emmett. “Did master allow you to be out on your own or did you sneak out?”

“Very funny Em, I’m shopping but needed some go-go juice to get me started. Hi Andy, Ted, and Steve; how’re you guys doing?”

“We’re good Justin; we were just having a discussion about mulit-generational relationships: pros and cons of being in one.” Ted told him. “I love the way Steve makes me feel young again and he wears me out with his appetite for sex. He’s the hottest guy I’ve ever been with."

"And I love being with an older man Justin. Ted has a real good body, a huge dick and knows how to use it. He’s spoiling me senseless with anything I desire. I’m so secure with him, and could not imagine being without his security, maturity and devotion in my life. I’m crazy in love with him.” Steve said.

“Somehow I see myself with an older man and being the almost twink of the relationship. I love the young ones but for a relationship I want to be dominated by a hot stud who bends me over and has his way with me on a regular basis.” Emmett shared with Justin.

“I love the arrangement I have with Em now; he feeds from me, sucks like a vacuum cleaner, and loves to get fucked although it’s kind of cold even with a condom on. We have a lot of fun but we don’t feel right about the commitment of embracement for us.” Andy said.

“I’ll have a cup of coffee, a glass of ice water, and three lemon bars.” Justin told the waiter; a really cute light brown haired teenager with a big basket and a hot round ass in skin tight jeans. “For me the first time I saw Brian it was love at first sight. I’d never seen a more beautiful man in my life. I totally prefer an older Brian over some kid that doesn’t know shit and isn’t mature or secure. I’d be lying to say I didn’t enjoy the wealth he has and shares with me; we definitely don’t suffer and he buys me anything I need or want. As the months have gone by our love only gets stronger, and our lovemaking more intense and enjoyable. Brian took my cherry and no one else has fucked me and its going to stay that way.” Justin finished his speech on the topic.

“What should one have before accepting being embraced Justin?” Andy asked him.

“I think first you have to be attracted to the other person. You’re going to be with him forever more than likely. And there should be a feeling of love to begin with between the two of you. And you need a realization that you’re going to be obeying every command he gives you; you're the slave and he is the master although we play taking turns with that in bed often and Brian enjoys it as much as I do. You’re going to be absorbing loads of his cum so you better like the taste of it. I have to have my Brian cream fix at least once a day it not twice.”

“I needed to belong to a good man and accepted Ted before being in love with him and the embracement made me love him madly. Why do you think love is required first Justin?” Steve asked him.

“I too was first embraced with Brian before exploring the depth of my love for him. I just had a feeling he was the one for me. I suggest it for the fact that perhaps you and I got lucky and did fall in love with our vamps.” Justin whispered. “Sometimes embracement can go very wrong and it’s a disaster for that to happen for the human. If you know you’re ready to love the man first you’re going to have a perfect embracement. You’re right though; embracement usually makes you fall totally in love with your vamp.” Justin finished his lemon bars and coffee and threw a twenty on the table and got up. “I have shopping to do guys; it was good to see you. I commend you Andy and Emmett for not embracing to quickly; think it out because it’s real serious and shouldn’t be entered lightly.” Justin left and went to the piano store.

The piano store was much larger inside than it appeared from the front of the building. There were rows of new pianos on display. A very handsome older man with salt and pepper hair approached Justin as he entered the store.

“Hello young man, I’m John; how may I assist you today?”

“I’m starting piano classes at PIFA and with to buy a nice piano for my home sir.”

“How much may I ask do you wish to invest in a piano?”

“The cost isn’t the issue; I want a baby grand that’s new; what’s your best one ready for delivery?”

“I have a Steinway or an excellent Yamaha in high gloss black finish. It comes with MIDI, electronic recording and all the accessories for music accompanying features; would you like for me to demonstrate it for you? It was just tuned this morning after shipment.”

“Yes, I would like that.” The man led Justin to a beautiful baby grand piano; he sat down and began to play a challenging classical melody. Justin listened to the outstanding tone quality and couldn’t find it lacking against the concert grand piano in his New York condo. Then the man threw some switches and when he played a set of drums sounded for the piano in sync with the music tempo. He pressed a button and violins joined the music in perfect harmony. Justin knew this was the piano for him.

“How soon could you deliver this one to Tremont Street nearby?” Justin asked the salesman.

“I can have it set up in your home with final tuning within two hours.”

“How much does it cost?” The salesman stopped playing and opened his notebook.

“This model is loaded with the latest features and you can even add a microphone to sing while you play. The cost before taxes is $37,495.”

“I’ll take it, and do you have a quality microphone?”

“We’ll throw in the best microphone, stand and a quality matching bench for no charge to such a good customer; what’s your name?”

“Justin Kinney sir.”

“Well Justin, let’s go take care of the paperwork shall we?” The man led Justin into his office. “How will we be paying today?”

“American Express” then Justin handed him the black credit card with no credit limit only uber rich multi-millionaires could have. In twenty five years this was the second black American Express card the man had ever seen. He wished now he had shown him the much more expensive Steinway. The man went to his computer and got on the keyboard.

“Justin Kinney; your home address?”

“722 Tremont, number 4” Justin said.

“And that’s just eight blocks away here in Pittsburgh?”

“Yes sir; my loft is on the fourth floor but there’s an elevator it should fit in with the legs removed first.” Justin told him. The man entered the information. The computer calculated the taxes and it came up to a total of $40,685.02.  The salesman swiped Justin card in the machine and entered the amount. Four seconds later the transaction was approved. He then picked up his phone and made a call.

“Jerry you have a delivery, prepare the baby grand Yamaha that came in this morning and remove the legs for a local buyer. I’ll bring you the address in a few minutes.” The man hung up the phone. He pressed some keys on the computer and the laser printer made a receipt for Justin. “An excellent investment young man; we also provide free tuning service to our customers for the next two years so save your receipt; however, we have you in our database as well so contact us if you have any questions or concerns. Here’s my card.” The man gave Justin a business card and he put it in his wallet.

“Thank you sir; I have more shopping to do but I’ll be home in time for the delivery. Oh, tell the men to go to the third floor to my studio: I live on the fourth floor and use that for address purposes.” The salesman at the piano store was very happy Justin came in as business was very slow and he just made a $4,069 commission.

“Will do Justin; enjoy your piano.” Justin left the store and went to buy the groceries he needed at home. Once his shopping was completed, he headed to the art store and bought the supplies he lacked.

Soon Justin got home piled his stuff in the elevator and first put his art stuff on the third floor, and then ran up the loft’s staircase to put away the groceries.

“How much did the piano cost me?” Brian asked him with a kiss.

“Just under a million.” Justin smirked at his vampire.  “Actually just under 41 grand and it has all the bells and whistles.” Justin gave Brian his mega-watt sunshine smile with bedroom eyes promising a very good night for his handsome lover.

“I require a lot of hot boy ass tonight for 41 thousand dollars; are you up to being abused?”

“I’ll wear you out old man. I thought of a new position I want to try with you.”

“When do they bring your new toy?”

“Any time now; the man was very pleased to see me and I wish I had a camera when he saw my black credit card. It was so funny the expression on his face.”

“That card is the finest one you can have; a person has to earn over a million a month to get one.”

“Fuck! No wonder his eyes popped out of his head. He must think I’m fifthly rich.”

“Or he thinks you’re the boytoy of someone who is.” Brian grinned and played with Justin very long hair. “How long do you plan to grow this?”

“To my waist so you have a real long pony mane to hold on to when you ride me all night long master.”

“I love the hair but it covers your beautiful seashell ears Justin.”

“Parts of my body are for only my vampire to enjoy master.”

“You’re going to be so hot with a long pony tail boy. And the new muscles from the gym set are such a fucking turn on for me.”

“I live to please you Brian. I want everyone to envy you for having me as yours.”

“They already do Sunshine; you’re just going to make them that much more jealous of me.” Brian went and made a double Cosmo for his hot young lover and handed it to him.

“Thank you; a drink is perfect right now. Do you want to join me in one?”

“I could enjoy a good scotch with you.” Brian poured himself a double shot of aged scotch whiskey imported from Ireland and sipped it slowly. “I forgot how good this is. I may have to drink with you more often.” After several minutes quietly enjoying their drinks a buzz came from the intercom by the loft door. Justin got up to answer it.

“Who is it?”

“We have a piano for Justin Kinney.”

“I’m opening the door lock.” Justin pressed the button and the men opened and blocked the door. Four men brought in the new black baby grand, the legs, bench, and microphone equipment and got them all in the elevator with room for them too. Justin when down to his studio and opened his loft door waiting for the delivery; soon the men were there and brought everything inside and assembled the piano where Justin told them to put it. He had made a space in what would usually be the bedroom since it was away from any paint or art equipment. Within an hour the piano was assembled. The technician did a final in home tuning finding the piano needed very little adjustment. Justin signed the delivery invoice and the men left the building. Justin raced upstairs and made a dinner for himself. After eating he had two more drinks with Brian and was feeling no pain. The lovers watched ‘Interview with a Vampire' on the huge plasma TV while drinking.

“They looked so much like gay lovers in the movie; especially the scene with Lestat first feeds off of Louis and he’s holding him and flying into the air. Some of Ann Rice’s details are true; is she a familiar Brian?”

“I’ve heard she is and carefully doesn’t say too much that could expose us; for instance she never mentions embracement in all her novels which is our most popular way of having human lovers. Fucking a hot body with a beating heart is a real rush for us. The sex is boring between vampires compared to having a hot human.”

“How about a drop of blood now to make this horny teenage sex machine work really hot for you tonight?” Brian bit his finger and gave Justin a drop.

“You’re going to be really high with that alcohol and my blood boy. Show me your new piano.” He and Justin went downstairs and Brian sat on the bench. Brian opened the keyboard cover and began to play Moonlight Sonata's Third Movement by Beethoven perfectly.

“Brian, you never told me you could play the piano.”

“I studied and played professionally for years and taught piano. I’ll also help you learn quickly. After living 400 years you get to learn lots of things Justin.”

“Why didn’t you have a piano at home?”

“I sort of lost interest over the years; now I have a new reason to get back into it.”

“So you can read music as well?”

“Perfectly and I’ve wrote some songs too. How do you like this one?” Brian started to play a hauntingly beautiful melody with complex dual octave harmony playing two compatible melodies with each hand that sounded like nothing Justin had ever heard before.

“You have to teach me how to play like that. Brian you put Elton John to shame with complex key performance.”

“He’s ok for a human. You, as an embraced with vampire powers, can do things on a piano no one else could come close to doing in time. I’m glad you wanted to learn to play. This adds a new level to our relationship as something we both can share and enjoy.” Brian played on and finished his song.

“That was the most amazing music I’ve ever heard. I learn really fast and you’re going to be teaching me many hours a day if I get you to.”

“Just don’t let up on your gym bunny time; I love the buffed out twink in my bed at night. Those leg exercises have made a beautiful ass now a masterpiece begging to be fucked.” Justin hugged Brian and pretended to bite his neck making Brian laugh. “Let’s go upstairs and turn out the lights so I can begin to wear out that hot love tunnel that only belongs to me.” The lovers went upstairs and shut down the loft; they got undressed and in the bed. Justin was starting to trip heavy.

“Will I always get high off your blood like this Brian?”

“I heard lovers who have been embraced for over 1900 years say it’s still just as fantastic as the first time for them.” Brian rolled Justin on his stomach spreading his legs wide admiring the most amazing hairless teenage bubble butt he ever saw, and prepared him for fucking. Then he applied lots of lube on his cock. “I want to take you like this for a while then we can try your new position.”

“I’m yours master; my body begs for you inside me.” Brian got into position and slowly drove his fifteen inch long, five inch wide dick all the way into the teenager’s hot firm round tight bubble butt. Justin shoved his ass as hard as he could onto the impaling vampire cock taking him.

“Oh yeah Brian; I love that dick in me. Fuck the shit out me Brian.” Brian smiled and began to slowly pull out and back into his very willing sex slave lover. Justin moaned his appreciation for the royal fucking he was receiving tonight. He was peaking hard on the vampire blood now seeing massive hallucinations and vivid colors everywhere despite the only light was the blue lamps over the bed. Waves of powerful erotic electricity coursed through Justin’s body with each hard penetration of the monster vampire cock now slamming into him relentlessly with increasing speed. At first Justin tried to buck up into the entering dick until the tempo was to fast for him; then he just relaxed and concentrated on making his ass as tight as possible for Brian’s pleasure.

“Fuck me Justin; you’re an excellent really tight fuck tonight.” Justin grinned and only made his ass tighter. Brian pounded into the boy’s hot tail for about 4 hours making Justin sweat from head to toe with perspiration. Over and over Justin bounced on and off the mattress in rapid tempo with the giant cock rapidly taking his sweet young butt. Brian slowed down and began to fuck Justin with revolving hips driving the young boy wild with new pleasures. Being a bottom had its advantages and getting fucked this good was the best of it. Brian extended his cock to 18 inches passing the second gay cherry of the upper right large intestine corner in Justin body and shot a massive 6 quart load of powerful vampire cum hard into Justin’s tender body. The load once again shot deep into his bowels moving them up and bouncing them off several internal organs.

“Thank you Brian for that most excellent fuck.”

“Thank you for your most excellent ass Sunshine.” Both lovers laughed. Brian pulled his dick out of Justin, plugged him with a buttplug, and rolled him over and began to suck him with earnest desire. Justin was overloaded with erotic feelings peaking on the blood and booze he drank and the blow job was one of the best with Brian trying something new. Brian was deep throating Justin’s nine inch cock using his incredible vampire speed like a virtual sucking machine sending Justin to new heights of sexual bliss. Brian reamed his finger into Justin asshole beside the plug and attacked the boy’s prostrate with aggressive stimulation sending Justin almost unconscious with so much sexual feelings. Justin’s nuts drew up into his body and he shot the largest load of hot sweet boy nectar into Brian’s mouth ever actually choking the vampire it was so massive; Brian swallowed as fast as he could but still some of the white teenage seed escaped his lips.

“Fuck Brian; I shot buckets that time. That was the most amazing orgasm.”

“Little dude, that was your first time to shot a quart and I fucking loved it. You’re like a fine wine and only taste better with time baby.” Brian went back to sucking Justin’s now very sensitive cock after cuming so hard.

“I’m so fucked, I’m fucked out Brian. Feed from me making me sleep.” Brian gently took his lover’s hot pink neck and bit into his artery and drank just over three pints putting his boy into a deep sleep for the night. With every heartbeat Brian realized he was the luckiest gay vampire in existence to have his very own angel to love forever.