Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction

“Damn it Jordan, ordered him to do it.”

    

“The doctor has to hear him accept the procedure without being forced.”

    

“Put him on the phone with me.”

    

“Brian?”

    

“That’s master Brian to you kid. Listen to me very carefully; this flu is bad and it will kill you if you don’t accept the partial turning. Justin is cured now and looks great but nearly died. You have to do this before you get too sick to correctly swallow the blood without over doing it. With a shot you won’t feel the pain of the partial turning Cajsa.  Justin loved the shit they gave him. Right now he’s eating and will go home soon. Can I order you in Jordan’s place to accept the procedure? The doctor won’t let him order you and you have to do it now before you get too sick.”

    

“Can I talk to Justin?”

    

“Can you remember a phone number?”

    

“Yes”

    

“Remember this number; call it now and ask for Justin; 255-788-5454.” Brian hung up. Cajsa dialed the number.

    

“Debbie here; who is this?”

    

“I’m Cajsa in New York; may I speak with Justin please?”

    

“Sure kiddo; Justin a Cajsa wants to holler at you.” Debbie handed her cell phone to Justin.

    

“Cajsa, what’s up?”

    

“You’re really ok?”

    

“I’m perfect; the partial turning is a piece of cake and fucking fun as hell with the dope you get.”

    

“I’m scared it’ll go wrong. I want to be turned Justin.”

    

“Cajsa, Jordan needs you as a human. If you only fill your mouth with his blood, don’t puff your cheeks are swallow until he tells you to, everything will be fine. But you’re going to get bad sick real fast and might not be able to do it later. I barely had time and you’re just a few hours behind me with this flu. You don’t want to be a vampire; we have the best of both worlds and it’ll fuck up your love life if you’re turned. Cajsa you have to do the partial turning now.”

    

“You don’t have any regrets?”

    

“Hell no! This is the right decision; this is the only decision that makes sense. Do It Cajsa or I’m coming to New York and whipping your little ass boy.”

    

“Ok, Justin thanks for your advice; it helps to know it works. I’m doing it.”

    

“Smart puppy for a 517 year old dog. Later and don’t wait; do it now.”

    

“Bye Justin; call you later.” Justin hung up the phone and called Brian.

    

“Debbie?”

    

“It’s me; Cajsa’s going to do the partial turning now.”

    

“You just saved his stupid life; Jordan was stuck big time not able to command him to do it.”

    

“Where are you Bri?”

    

“Driving back to the hospital with your clothes.”

    

“Later”

    

“Later”

    

“That’s your friend in New York Justin?” Jennifer asked her son.

    

“His name is Cajsa and he belongs to the Victor of New York, Jordan. He’s brilliant about business and money without a lick of common sense. I must have given him the virus. He was born pre-mature and looks like he’s about 12 or 13, but he was 17 when turned and that was almost 500 years ago. He has two college degrees.”

    

“So he’s going to be ok Sunshine?”

    

“Yeah, if he goes through with the partial turning like I did he’ll be fine soon. And I got him and several of his friends to straighten out their personal lives too and have better morals, I guess for lack of a better way of calling it. New York embraced lovers are totally weird Debbie. They’re all a bunch of sex addicts there and trick out of their embraced relationships constantly. It makes me sick.”

 

“Good for you Sunshine; you’ll a better man than that and I’m so proud of you.”

    

“I couldn’t agree more Debbie.” Jennifer said smiling and hugging her son. The doctor walked into the room.

    

“Well Justin, are you still feeling good?”

    

“I’m perfect and ready to get out of here yesterday.” The doctor looked at the monitors and smiled.

    

“I’ll sign your release papers and you’re all clear to go. I’ll tell the press you were stabilized and set by private jet to New York for treatment. The story about you should get lost in the distance.”

     

“Thank you doctor; we really prefer to stay quiet and unknown.”

    

“I can understand that. You should have just enough time to finish your meal and get dressed for the paperwork to be done. Brian has my card if you have any problems Justin.”

    

“Thank you sir.” Justin returned to his meal. Minutes later Brian walked in carrying a suit of clothes and a pair of shoes for his lover.

    

“Jordan just called and Cajsa is cured now. He sends to you his most sincere thanks.”

    

“All I did was told the little brat the truth and threatened to whip his ass.”

    

“Whatever Justin; it worked and he’s alive and well for it.”

    

“Brian; if I get that stupid in 500 years you should drain me.”

    

“He’s very immature and emotional but still has his qualities; no one is perfect but I admit you do come close to it.”

    

“Doc is releasing me in about 5 minutes. I’m done with this hospital food; it’ll tie me over until I get something better later. Unless you want a floor show you guys might want to let me get dressed.” Justin smiled brightly.

    

“Are you still hungry?”

    

“I want a cheeseburger and a chocolate milk shake ‘Bri.”

    

“Sounds like we’re headed to the diner.”

    

“I’ll meet you there.” Emmett said as he left the room followed by everyone else first saying goodbye to the cured teenager.

    

“Come here and feed first Brian; you look like a ghost you’re so white.” Brian sat on the bed, bit into Justin’s neck and slowly drank just over two pints. “That’s better, you have some color now but you could use some more soon.” A naked Justin jumped out of the bed and quickly got dressed. He peaked out the window and saw it was very cloudy. “The weather’s perfect for you.”

    

“I have sun clothes just in case it changes.” Justin signed some papers at the main lobby and they were soon on their way to the Liberty Diner. Justin walked in laughing at something Brian said who followed him; he saw Emmett with two teenage boys in their back booth. When Emmett saw them he got up and sat on the other side with the boys giving Brian and Justin a private bench at the table.

    

“Well these guys look new.” Justin said smiling at the biggest vampire chicken hawk of the Pittsburgh gay ghetto.

    

“Brian and Justin, meet Frank and Andy, both 18 and new roommates with me.” Justin shook their hands and studied them. Frank was a short slim boy with shoulder length natural blond hair and beautiful blue eyes, and Andy was a muscular athletic boy with brown curly hair over his ears with green eyes like emeralds.

    

“You guys hungry?” Justin asked the new pair.

    

“I’m good” said Frank while Andy just shook his head shyly.

    

“I bet you are” said a smirking Brian. Justin saw the exchange and smiled.

    

“Frank, have you serviced Emmett today?” Then Justin opened and closed his mouth in a biting action signal clicking his teeth.

    

“No Justin, I’m ok.”

    

“Brian, you should take Frank to the back and help him comb his long hair off his neck.” Justin grinned. Brian and Frank got up and went to the back room. Once out of sight Brian grabbed the boy and dove into his slender neck and drank two pints of hot juicy boy blood finding it unusually sweet for a normal human. The boy was so turned on he went to restroom to beat off and Brian returned to the table.

    

“How was it?”

    

“About 50 percent purple; very unusual Justin.”

    

“Is he a top or bottom Em?”

    

“Total bottom and loves them big; the bigger the better.” Emmett said with a grin. “And he has a mouthful to enjoy on the side; very sweet and tender seed.”

    

“Sounds like a catch; we should help him get embraced to a good one Bri.”

 

“Are you going to eat something Justin?” Kiki asked him.

    

“I’ll have a mustard cheeseburger with everything, no fries, and a chocolate shake.”

    

“Coming right up sweetie.” The waitress went to put in Justin’s order.

    

“Maybe Jordan or Paul knows someone available.”

    

“He’ll be better off in California than New York Justin.”

    

“Good point” Justin agreed to the logic of his lover. “There’s always London too Bri.”

    

“I want to get embraced too.” Andy said staring the lovers across from him.

    

“Are you a top?”

    

“Mostly but I can swing both ways.”

    

“Why not hook up with Emmett?”

    

“Emmett’s great sex but kind of old for me; I was hoping for someone my age.”

    

“Cold bloods your age are very rare Andy. Emmett’s a young one. What do you think Em?”

    

“I find Andy divine and with 13 thick--perfect; he has a great sense of humor and very playful; I asked him to embrace last night.”

    

“Emmett is about as young as you can find Andy.” Justin told him how it is. “You don’t know what joy is until you get embraced with someone good.” Justin kissed Brian soundly to seal the point. “There is must to gain with older and experienced not to say rich and stable.”

    

“I’ll sleep with you again tonight Emmett and truly think about it.” Andy said kissing his older vampire friend who took him off the streets saving his young life from selling his body to disgusting old men for survival.

    

“Well thank you sweetie; I’m going to blow some sense into this boy tonight.” Kiki brought over Justin’s burger and shake and he starting eating with enjoyment. Brian smiled watching his embraced lover love his food with such zest and determination. Frank came out of the restroom after taking care of his problem following feeding Brian his blood.

    

After taking care of Justin’s food needs, the lovers went to the loft and settled in. Brian went to work on the computer and Justin decided to paint in his studio. The fact that Justin nearly died a few hours ago was now a forgotten memory.