Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction

Brian watched Justin sleep all night; he looked like an angel and was so peaceful. Soon he could tell the boy was close to waking up by the slight change in his heart rate, and the morning wood he developed minutes before opening his beautiful blue eyes and smiling at the sight of his new master.

 

“Are you hungry?”

 

“Always for you master”

 

“I meant real food.”

 

“It can wait.” Justin moved down to Brian’s growing dick and began tasting his pre-cum driving him to want more. Slowly with total devotion Justin began to please his new lover and in turn greatly pleasing himself. Brian’s vampire penis was almost ten inches long and very thick, he was cut perfectly and the shape was artistic. With instinct the once virgin boy began to deep throat Brian’s cock and made his gag reflex hold back from choking himself. He was on a mission to swallow as much of this delicious cold dick as he possibly could. Brian was impressed by his ambition.

 

“For a newbie you’re one very talented cocksucker Justin.”

 

“For your cock I’m going to become the best cocksucker in the world.” Then Justin continued deep throating the massive rod.

 

“I want you strong today so I’m going to give you several loads this morning; just keep sucking until I say stop.” Justin sucked and nodded his head at the same time. Moments later Brian shot his first load of the new day. Justin moaned in pleasure for receiving the vampire seed he craved, and doubled his efforts to obtain all he could drain from Brian.

 

“Yea, use your teeth; you can’t hurt me slave; eat that food baby, here comes your next load.” Brian closed his eyes and made his balls give Justin triple the amount of vampire cum on the second climax. Justin had to stop sucking for a few moments to swallow the massive load without choking. It completely filled his oral chamber. After several swallowing actions he was able to breath in his mouth again proving he got it all. Once he was sure he had it all, he returned to his mission to suck seed.

 

“Are you getting tied boy?”

 

“Never!” Justin said stopping for only a second to speak.

 

“Yes-yes-yes; take all you can boy, deeper into your soul my seed grows making you so very powerful, making you feel so very loved, feeding your need for me completely. Yeah, bite that dick hard slave; chew it to pieces; try to make me bleed boy; give it all you got; you can’t hurt me; it only feels fantastic and you almost earned the final load. Start to swallow now this is a real big one.”

 

Brian felt his cold nuts pull up into his body and he grabbed Justin’s head and slammed it down all the way onto his monster cock and shot a stream of cum straight down Justin’s wide open throat filling his stomach completely with over two pints of his cold seed that came out like the pressure of a fire hose turned on fast. There was so much cum traces of it was coming out of both of Justin’s nostrils. Brian’s cock was way past the gag reflex area and the head was deep inside Justin inner neck. He could not taste this load but he felt it grow in his stomach as a giant wave of vampire powers overcame him.

 

Justin was trembling with the new experience of so much of his master’s seed. Slowly he pulled his head off the long thick vampire dick and licked his lips smiling a mega-watt smile as he stared with total love and devotion at Brian silently thanking him for the meal he had just received.

 

“More!”

 

“That’s enough for now boy.”

 

Justin moved up and kissed Brian with youthful lusting passion; his young tongue was probing inside Brian’s open mouth fighting for domination of the icy cold oral cavity. After being satisfied Justin pulled back and stared into Brian’s smiling eyes.

 

“Feed Brian, you look pale.” Justin said as he presented his soft delicate hot pink neck for Brian’s fangs. Brian gently bite into his neck arteries and slowly sucked the blazing sweet young blood from his best slave ever savoring every drop and being careful not to weaken Justin. Justin sighed loving the feeling of being his master’s food. It felt like he was having a constant climax as Brian sucked on him.

 

 

After a safe drink, he pulled back licking the wounds he caused and kissed Justin with a passion he had not felt since he was human. Brian placed Justin down on the bed and began to suck his big teenage cock with 400 years of experience to make it amazing for Justin to feel. The boy began to moan from deep inside his soul as he was overwhelmed by the erotic feelings of this inhuman blow job being given to him. Justin squirmed with the shooting waves of pleasure coursing through his body from his groin to his brain overloading his nervous system with electric sensations of desire. Brian swallowed all of Justin’s thick eight and a half inches of solid boy meat down to his pubic hairs with every deep powerful sucking motion he made.

 

The experience was too much; Justin could not hold back any longer and less then half a minute he grabbed the sheets beside his body and held on for dear life as his young nuts unloaded a giant load of cum deep into Brian’s happy waiting mouth in a very strong stream of power. Brian was taken back by the size of the boy’s load that shot into him and he relished the super sweet hot flavor. After swallowing all of Justin’s precious seed Brian pulled off his still hard hot cock and began to laugh.

 

“You are by far the sweetest tasting human I’ve enjoyed in over 400 years Justin.”

 

“I feel totally drained now; that was fantastic. You have to teach me how to suck like that. I want to do that for you.”

 

“You already can boy and don’t know it. I love every hole in your body.” Brian smiled at his new human slave. “Are you ready for human food now?”

 

“My stomach is full of your seed sir. I won’t be hungry until noon.”

 

“I had to have worn you out Justin.” Brian stared into Justin’s eye and said: “sleep now, hard.” Justin closed his blue eyes and fell into a deep trance like sleep. Brian studied Justin’s angelic body from head to toe. Even in deep sleep he had a rock hard cock on command standing upright still wanting more. Brian grabbed the lube and coated Justin’s dick, and he then rose up and sunk his ass down hard impaling his body with his slave’s long impressively thick boyish hot human rod.

 

 

Brian slowly rode up and down on Justin’s cock greatly enjoying the first time he had been fucked since being human over 400 years ago. He didn’t want to hurt Justin’s feelings if he didn’t like it so he decided to try it this way first; Brian knew he would have an eager young slave boy pounding into his ass very soon. There was nothing not to love about Justin. For two slow loving hours he rode that boy’s stiff cock and ended by jacking off and shooting into his beautiful angel face. Brian licked his seed off of Justin cheeks, mouth, nose and eyes savoring the flavors of his tender hot young human skin and his old cold vampire seed. He cleaned his boy lover to hide what he had done.

 

 

Brian got out of the bed and reached for Justin’s pants pulling out his wallet finding his teenage driver’s license.

 

Justin Cole Taylor

2255 Live Oak Lane

Pittsburgh, PA

 

Also in Justin’s wallet he found a laminated card:

 

Emergency Contact:

Craig Taylor

Taylor Electronics

(587) 669 2252

 

There were three photos in the wallet; a woman who could be his mother, a very young girl perhaps a sister, and a teenage girl with very kinky hair. He put the cards back into the wallet and the wallet back into Justin’s pants.

 

Brian boiled with anger for a father who could throw such a small beautiful smart boy into the freezing cold streets alone to die. At sundown he would take Justin to meet the Vampire Coven of Pittsburgh. He also planned to learn more about Justin’s family. A decision had to be made if Justin’s father would live or die. Now he had an address to observe this sick parent for a while and his place of employment.

 

Brian went and took a scalding hot shower. After getting dressed, he called out for Chinese food to be delivered at noon with a six pack of cokes included. Brian fired up his computer and looked up Taylor Electronics finding a website for the retail store selling flat panel TVs and home entertainment systems. There was a photo of Craig Taylor on the site. Now Brian had a face and another address to haunt.

 

Brian also looked up Justin’s home address finding it to be in a fine upper middle class neighborhood of Pittsburgh near the country club. He knew Coven members that were at the club. Perhaps Craig Taylor was a member. Brian pulled out his cell phone and made a call.

 

Craig’s phone ranged; the caller ID said private’ “Craig Taylor; who is this?”

 

“Mr. Taylor this is the country club, we’re having a mix-up with some of our records; could you confirm how you pay your dues sir?”

 

“By automatic deduction quarterly.”

 

“Perfect; that matches our records. Thank you for your assistance.” Brian closed the phone smiling. A plan was forming in his mind for revenge.

 

Later the Chinese food arrived hot and ready for his boy to enjoy. Brian went to the bedroom and kissed Justin’s open mouth sending him a signal to wake up. Justin winked his eyes several times and grinned realizing Brian was kissing him.

 

Hea, sleepy head. You can shower later; come to the table and eat this food while it’s hot. You have to eat so I can eat. Deal?”

 

“Deal; I’m here for you Brian; all ... ways.”

 

“That goes both ways sweet cheeks.” Justin got up and put on the sweat pants and remained shirtless as he approached the table smelling the rich Chinese food waiting for him and two cold Cokes and a fresh glass of ice. He loaded his plate with a large sample of everything and dug in.

 

“Do you have a driver’s license Justin?”

 

“Yes; I have an operator’s license with full driving rights.”

 

“I want you to take my car, and a credit card and go buy yourself wardrobes of new clothes after you eat. And go to Torso’s on Liberty Avenue and get some club outfits to wear. We’re going to become night creatures now.”

 

“I have clothes at home I could get.”

 

“I don’t want you going there; it’s not safe and I shouldn't go out in the daylight. I have lots of money, go spend some for me.”

 

“You’re my master and I do love to shop.”

 

“After you bring home the clothes, you’ll go buy some food to stock up the loft for you to enjoy. Buy whatever you like and lots of it.”

 

“Would you fuck me before I go out?”

 

“I thought you might need a break after I broke you in so hard last night.”

 

“What I need is a quick hard fuck to wind my clock to get me happily through the day.”

 

“Then a special hot hard shower is in your future.” Justin wiggled his ass in the chair looking forward to his lover/master’s cock pounding inside him again. The boy felt like he had died and gone to gay Heaven he was so happy. Justin could not stop smiling and staring at Brian while he ate.

 

“You look as happy as a punk in a dick tree.”

 

“There’s only one dick I want to tree up with.”

 

“I like that. Justin let me explain some things. When we are in the public and not around other vampires only call me Brian and I’ll only call you Justin. Never say master or slave.”

 

“Got it Brian.”

 

“Tonight I want to introduce you to the Coven, they are vampires here on Liberty Avenue and I want them to know you’re taken; they will also protect you and look out for you. We have human familiars who are our friends. You don’t have to, but if you want to call me master in their presence its ok. They’ll know you’re embraced and will understand.”

 

“You’re mine now Justin and I don’t take kindly to someone hurting what is mine. Your father is in trouble with me. I have to punish him for throwing you into the street and almost killing you.” Justin stopped eating and stared at Brian.

 

“Are you going to kill him?”

 

“We can make it look like an accident.”

 

“You’re my master and I will obey anything you decide, but I have a little sister Molly who would be devastated if she loses her father.”

 

“Ok he gets to live; he still has to be punished Justin. You almost died because of him.”

 

“Brian I love you and trust you. Do what you feel you have to do. But for my mom and my sister I ask that you spare his life.”

 

“It will be done Justin. You will find in time how powerful a slave is, controlling his vampire. There is little I can deny you Justin. You will want for nothing from now on. Do you desire to go to school?”

 

“I had to drop out of high school. This is my senior year. I have straight As and could get my GED easy. I dream of going to art school. They say I’m very good.”

 

“Anything you want will happen. Money is no object. I’ve had 400 years to gather plenty. Is there an art school in the city?”

 

“Pittsburgh Institute of Fine Arts is one of the best in the nation and I applied and I’m waiting for a response.”

 

 

“PIFA; I’ve heard of it. A board member is a familiar. You’re going next fall.”

 

“I have a classic Corvette. Do you desire a different car?”

 

“I might need something to carry paintings in; maybe a van or a big SUV.”

 

“I’m going to get you a new one; pick out what ever you want and tell me. While you’re out I’ll order you a credit card in your name. It’ll have a $100,000 purchase limit. I pay off the balances every month.”

 

“Shit; you must be really rich to do that.”

 

“You have no idea how rich vampires are Justin.” Justin finished his meal and he led Brian into the shower. As promised Brian gave him a good solid deep and meaningful fucking under the hot spray pounding into Justin amazing ass as he was pressed against the thick glass walls moaning loud like a satisfied boy whore loving to be used. Once Brian climaxed into his bubble tight ass, he got down and sucked all the seed he could obtain from his slave’s reserves giving Justin so much pleasure he had tears of joy in his eyes.

 

A very happy and thoroughly fucked and sucked Justin got dressed and left to go shopping. Brian went online reviewing his entire cards. American Express offered next day delivery. Brian ordered one in Justin’s name; it was black with unlimited credit. Only people making over a million a month gets to own one. He trusted Justin not to abuse it. Brian pulled out his phone and made a call.

 

“Mickie, glad to see you’re not in your coffin yet.”

 

“Very funny Brian; we haven’t used coffins for centuries; what’s up?”

 

“I embraced last night and I’m the happiest vampire in history.”

 

“Oh really; tell me about him.”

 

“He just turned 17, very small and beautiful, was a virgin until he met me, long flowing blond hair, hypnotizing blue eyes,   big firm round bubble butt for his frame, incredibly tight, and a very impressive twink basket with the sweetest boy cum I’ve ever tasted. Did I forget to say he’s bloody brilliant, and a gifted artist? And his blood is to fucking walk into sunlight for. I’ve never had a more intense embrace in all my dark life. He’s madly in love with me and fucks like there’s no tomorrow. Michael; he could be the one.”

 

“Wow; you really are impressed. When do we get to meet him?”

 

“I’m bringing him to the Coven gathering tonight at Debbie’s.”

 

“Are you going to turn him Brian?”

 

“Maybe in a hundred years from now; he’s too precious and warm to turn. He the perfect boy trell now and he holds so much fucking power over me already he has no idea.”

 

“In other words you tried to fuck him to death and he lived?”

 

Ha! Something like that happened and so much more.”

 

“You got it bad Brian; if he’s really that hot some of the Coven will be so jealous.”

 

“He swallowed the maximum slam down hose load and didn’t even choke on it and was begging me for more vampire seed.”

 

“That’s a lot of embracing powers to pass in only one day to a human boy.”

 

“I have to find a way to punish his father for throwing him to die in the streets without killing him. He goes to the country club too.”

 

“Bring us the details on the sick dad and we’ll help you come up with a plan.”

 

“Tell your Mom he eats like a horse.”

 

“She’ll love that. See you guys tonight.” Brian closed his phone.

 

He couldn’t wait to show the Coven his new golden boy. Maybe Master Vic could have some insight why he was so special; Brian thought.

 

Soon Justin came home and unpacked his clothes. He sucked Brian off again, and left to buy groceries. Later he came back with so much food he had it delivered with him. After the delivery men left the loft the lover’s stripped and Brian fucked Justin for many happy hours until sunset. Justin could not get enough of this giant vampire cock in his tight happy ass.