Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction

“How was your trip to New York son?” Jennifer asked her boy after they sat down in Tucker’s living room for a visit.

“New York is amazing Mother; we stayed with friends who have a huge condo on the 85th floor of the Trump Tower. The views were amazing and it has special windows that allow Brian or any vampire to stand in the sunlight without being harmed. We now have a condo on the same floor as soon as the present occupant moves out at the end of the month.”

“I thought you were planning to attend PIFA this fall?”

“We’re staying in Pittsburgh most of the time and we’ll go to New York on weekends or holidays.” Brian said.

“I often have business in New York; I’d love to see your place when you get it set up.” Tucker commented.

“You two should be our first official guests once were all moved in.” Brian said. “I’m having professional decorators set it up and letting Justin decide how it’s going to look; he can do most of the research and guide them online.”

“That location begs to me modern in detail rich with abstract art on the walls.”

“What did you give for it?” Tucker asked.

“It’s about 16,000 square feet and worth around $50 million but that isn’t what we gave for it.” Brian said winking at a smiling Justin. The man we got it from wants our arrangement to be confidential.”

“It’s on a private floor with only vampires and embraced lovers. It even has a private elevator for that floor.” Justin added.

“Well that’s a little rich for my blood to consider a unit there.” Tucker admitted.

“There are smaller units but it’s full right now with leases and has a waiting list.” Brian informed him. The owner is a personal friend who’s doing us a favor. We were lucky that unit is coming open soon.”

“I take it being embraced to Tucker is good for you Mother? I couldn’t imagine my life without Brian in it.”

“I’m thrilled for my new life Justin and so glad I listened to you and took the chance. Molly totally adores Charles and has completely forgotten about Craig. She’s enrolled in a private school nearby with a new set of friends from familiar families and can openly be herself with them. She took the news that Charles is a vampire very well and believes this is the coolest life possible.”

“Brian, I have two professional bodyguards with Molly constantly when she isn’t home. They’re ex-cops and familiars who have been security men for us in the past with excellent references and they are parents themselves.” Tucker told him and Justin.

“I’m glad you’re taking that precaution for her. Molly’s blood is very valuable and some vampires would pay a king’s ransom to own her for a feed and future embracement. So far we’ve kept the secret of her blood quiet and need to keep it that way to protect her.” Brian thought. “Tucker, did you witness the execution of Michael?”

“I wouldn’t put Jennifer through that Brian; I’m just happy we’re rid of that monster.” Justin was glad his mother didn’t see him and Michael that night. “I hear we're getting a new vampire in the Coven soon.”

“Ted Schmidt, my familiar accountant, now has a young familiar lover and requested to be turned so his boy can be embraced. Vic and I could find no reason to deny him; he’s been a loyal friend to us and of great professional assistance; it’s in our interest to extend his life. In a private ceremony we’re turning him at my loft tomorrow night.” Brian informed him. “He’ll be the sixth human I’ve turned and I’ve never lost one yet.”  

“I would never turn Jennifer; her blood is too valuable as a human; I do hope to get her to take the vampire drops to extend her life however.” Tucker said.

“Justin, Charles has told me about the effects of drinking his drops of blood but I would like to hear your take on doing it.” Jennifer requested.

“Mom, you have to have a drop at least once ever seven days to freeze your age at where you are now, and not take more than one drop a day or risk entering the turning transition which would make you sick with so much human blood in your system still. The effects are like being on a powerful erotic drug. All your senses are magnified and you see incredible hallucinations that are beautiful but not at all scary. Some of my favorite times making love with Brian are after I’ve had a drop of his blood. I very much look forward to the nights when I have it because we shake the rafters once it kicks in and I wear my vampire lover out.” Justin grinned and kissed Brian on the lips. “I love doing it and I know you will too Mom.”

“Well I’m happy to have listened to you before about being embraced to a vampire; I see no reason to doubt you now on this subject. I’m not one to really enjoy a drug like experience but I don’t want to die in about 300 years either. Charles, I’m ready to have your blood when you want to begin that with me. Justin has always been honest with me and I trust his advice on this matter as well.”

“We should retire early tonight and do it; you’ll be up for about six hours experiencing the pleasures of our blood unless I make you sleep by drinking you into a deep state of sleep.”

“I’ve finished a painting of Brian and I, and we’re going to display it in our loft. We have to have you guys over soon to see it.” Molly walked into the room, saw Brian and ran over to him kissing him on the cheek grinning widely.

“What is it with Jennifer’s children; they’re all over me.” Brian laughed.

“You’re a hot man and I’m getting old enough to notice it.” Molly answered him. Everyone laughed at the teen’s comment. She then went over and climbed up into Tucker’s lap; he kissed her cheek and held her lovingly.

“Well let me finish with dinner and we should be eating soon.” Jennifer got up and headed to the kitchen to set out the food.

“I’ll help you Mom.” Justin jumped up and followed her.

“I heard about Justin in the forest the other night. He must be very powerful to have done that to Michael.” Tucker commented not saying too much with Molly in the room.

“He has been getting the maximum to become powerful; we arm wrestle and he can almost beat me now since he’s getting so strong.” Brian admitted.

“Is he showing other gifts yet?” Tucker asked.

“His art skill is incredible; he can read minds and recently showed signs of incredible insight of events happening the moment they happen. He has amazing speed but rarely uses it. His stamina is already inhuman and he can out last me most of the time. One night in Babylon a giant jerk attacked him and Justin dislocated his jaw, fractured his facial bones, and sent him sailing ten feet away with one punch done in anger without even hurting his hand.”

“Remind me to never piss him off.” Tucker grinned.

“I’ve recently fed from a very powerful ancient in New York so there’s no telling how much more powerful Justin will become with me soon.”

“I want to embrace with a boyfriend like Justin and Mom are.” Molly declared out the clear blue. Charles and Brian just looked at each other and smiled. She was already very beautiful and someday a young straight vampire boy would be very lucky.

“Honey your too young to be embraced yet so don’t think about if for a few years; ok?” Tucker asked her.

“Ok daddy, but I know what I want; they’re so happy and I want that too.”

“Are you sure you wouldn’t rather call me Charles, Molly?”

“No! You’re a much better daddy than the real one; I want to call you daddy.”

“Ok sweetheart, its fine with me you call me daddy.” Charles hugged and kissed the little girl smiling. He couldn’t imagine his life without his two beautiful blond girls in it.

Soon Jennifer, Justin, and Molly were sitting down dining while Charles and Brian stayed in the study and discussed other matters of vampire importance.

“Our friend in New York who is an ancient has an embraced that is addicted to the embraced sex scene in the city and it’s really gotten out of hand. He lets the boy run over him and has spoiled him rotten. He worships Justin and we let him suck Justin off; it was enough to make him leave a hot orgy just to feed on Justin’s seed. The boy has been embraced for 500 years and in college educated but acts like an out of control teenager still. His vampire gave us the outrageously rich and expensive condo to be their neighbors and needs us to help him change his boy’s behavior.” Brian brought Charles up to speed on his networking mission to save Cajsa from his lifestyle.

“New York vampires are stupid to allow their boys to do that; it damages their self-esteem and cheapens sex for them. They trade the pleasure of watching their boys have sex for a worse relationship with their embraced lovers in the process. I hope Justin doesn’t get caught up in that shit. Did he participate in the orgy?”

“Hell no; it made him sick to watch it. He only let the boy suck him to connect with him; I wonder how to proceed now to help the boy change his ways.”

“If Justin’s seed is as sweet as Jennifer’s pussy the boy will be so taken by it he’ll do anything to get it. Justin can use that to force him to stop tricking with the other boys. I would suggest he lets the boy suck him for a while weaning him off the sex scene then convincing him how damaging it is for his life. Soon he should recover his self esteem, gain a new relationship with his vampire lover, and no longer need Justin’s seed to be happy.”

“We already got him to stop tricking. There are a lot of ‘ifs’ in that logic: if he will stop tricking for good, if he will stay off the random sex after Justin stops feeding him cum, if he will recover his moral compass, if he will regain a greater love for his vampire who is too soft to control him now.”

“Has the vampire considered turning him to change him?”

“We haven’t discussed it. He is a partial purple blood and very valuable as a human.”

“You’re very wise to live modestly with your wealth Brian; it often spoils the embraced lovers with too much power and prestige. You need to convince the vampire to take back control of the situation before his boy is lost to him and turns into a vampire’s whore. Soon the boy will tire of human tricks and seek other vampires for greater sexual thrills. Ive seen it before.”

“The boy promised not to have sex with anyone except his vampire until we visit again in exchange he is fed again by Justin.”

“That’s a good start. I’m confident you can save him since he is so taken by Justin’s seed. Are you troubled by sharing Justin with someone so soon after embracing him? I could never share my Jennifer with another.”

“If it was just for sex I would be bothered by it; this is more like running into a burning building to save a dying child. Only Justin’s toe is in the sexual waters of New York and he has no interest in getting any wetter than that.”

Soon the dinner was finished and the adults had more conversation while Jennifer and Justin had after diner drinks together. Molly went to the media room to watch a movie on the big screen there. Brian and Justin said goodbye and headed to Woodie’s for a little time in town.

"Oh I’m so glad I decided to come out tonight; I get to see my favorite royal couple make a public appearance together.” Emmett said hugging Justin who grinned at the antics of the flaming queen vampire. Let me buy you a cocktail.” Emmett ordered a triple Cosmo for Justin. “After watching you with Michael the other night my ass hasn’t stopped hurting since. Shit you tore him up good and I for one loved every second of it.”

“That was so not me Em, but I had to revenge that boy’s death. It made me sick to rip off his cock but I wanted him to feel what little Justin felt getting his cock bit off.”

“Honey you have to be as powerful and strong as a vampire to tear off a vampire’s dick. There isn’t a vampire in Pittsburgh who would dare cross you now.”

“I’ve been getting enough vampires’ cum to float a fucking battleship Em. I lifted the front end of the Vette the other day for exercise. I want to get buffed up some for Brian to have a more attractive lover. Tomorrow I’ll do leg push ups with the Vette to firm up by butt cheeks.”

“You’re one very lucky vampire Brian to have this boy for an embraced lover. He’s absolutely divine.” Brian smiled and nodded his head accepting the praise. After Justin had three triple Cosmos he was feeling no pain and getting very horny giving Brian his trademark bedroom eyes promising a hot night for his vampire lover. They left the bar and headed to the loft. Brian decided not to mix his blood with so much alcohol in Justin’s system fearing it would make him sick to his stomach. The lovers undressed each other and got to bed.

Brian started the night sucking off his blond angel’s tender hard cock making Justin coo loudly with pleasure; the vampire suction was too much for the teenager to resist and soon he rewarded Brian with a very healthy dose of hot honey sweet juicy boy cum for his attempt. Justin went to suck Brian and he stopped him.

“I don’t want to mix my seed with all that booze or you’ll soon have your head in the commode puking your guts out. There's a hot velvety tight round firm boy bubble butt that needs my attention right now.” He placed Justin’s hand on his ten inch vampire penis and quickly expanded it to fifteen inches and six inches wide. Justin was grinning from ear to ear and reached for the lube applying a liberal amount on the giant cock. “How do you want me to fuck you dear?”

“Nice and slow with me on my back and staring into your eyes master; that is how I wish to be fucked tonight sir.” Justin said wiggling his round ass eager to get started. Brian lifted his legs high into the air and put lots of lube inside his boy’s asshole to prepare him for entry. He placed his huge vampire cock at the waiting hole and entered him slowly.

“Shit Justin; you’re so fucking hot and tight; it feels like I’m fucking a virgin never touched before and the sensation of your hot velvet soft inner skin makes me want to shot my load right now.”

“Fuck me hard, fast and deep so you can get the first horny load out of the way; then you’ll be able to enjoy fucking me slowly for hours tonight without being uncomfortable.” On that suggestion Brian began to pound Justin’s tender ass with wild abandon silently thanking the gods for giving him such an amazing lover to cherish and be pleased by. A moment later Brian felt a massive load coming; he extended his dick to eighteen inches and four inches thick driving it pass Justin’s second gay cherry making the boy scream in delight at the feeling of fullness it gave him. Brian shot his giant load deep into Justin’s bowels completely filling up his inner chamber with a two quart load of powerful vampire seed. It was the most intensely pleasurable climax of his vampire life making Brian shake with the wave of erotic pleasure coursing throughout his cold body.

“That was the largest load of my cum I’ve ever given you boy but I’m certain you can handle it now. Soon you shall feel the intensity of its power; don’t let it alarm you boy.”

Brian’s seed, now greatly enhanced by the ancient blood of Victor Jordan, began to be absorbed by Justin’s body making him quiver with the enormous waves of vampire power he had given him. This was ten times the feeling of new power he had ever experienced and was glad for the warning it was going to happen. The power was so intensely erotic.

“I’m cuming Brian!” Brian pulled out of the boy and sucked down his cock all the way and swallowed the massive new load of Justin’s precious seed not wasting a single drop of it. The sweetness was like a sexually stimulating drug for Brian; he sucked Justin dry and drove his monster vampire cock back inside the amazing blond boy’s ass. For the next three hours Brian slowly fucked Justin while stareing into his arresting sparkling blue eyes smiling at his beloved vampire lover. Justin had felt Brian’s cock much bigger but this size at 15 inches and six inches wide was now his favorite size to get fucked by for it perfectly filled his asshole without being uncomfortable; Justin felt he could be fucked by this size cock for weeks without stopping. During all the hours of the fucking Justin was overwhelmed by the growing vampire power inside him.

“I love your dick inside me Brian, fuck me sir, fuck me so good master, my body lives to please only you my master, I love to serve under you Brian, there is no greater joy for me then you fucking me, yes, yes, yes, my heart screams love for that giant dick sliding inside me master, you seed’s new power is changing me so much Brian, I feel every ridge and vein of your enormous cock inside me as you move in and out of my hungry ass, oh god Brian that feels so good sir. Roll me over and vampire fuck me, please master.” Brian pulled out his huge cock, kissed his beautiful boy on the lips, and slowly rolled him over admiring the amazing beauty of his round teenage bubble ass. He increased his cock to sixteen inches and drove it home into the still virgin tight asshole of his embraced lover.

“Oh! You made it longer master; fuck me until the bed breaks down or my asshole closes up now!” Brian grinned, a wicked grin and began to pound at rapid jack-hammer speed into the boy’s ass driving Justin mad with erotic feelings. Justin began to moan loud loving the incredible way Brian could fucked him near death with his giant cock which is a bottom boy’s dream come true to get fucked so hard. Brian shortened his cock and at the same time made it grow thicker slowly expanding it to nine inches wide. Justin groaned with pleasure at the new feeling of greater fullness as the impossibly real bigger monster cock grew inside him sending the boy to a new level of bottom boy heaven; the new improved Kinney dick pounded relentlessly into the completely abused boy’s tender ass.

“Oh Brian, oh Brian, oh Brian, I’m your fucking whore forever Brian, I won’t live without that fucking dick inside me Brian, fuck Brian that’s one fucking big dick Brian, yeah baby fuck the shit out of me master, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck….” Justin began to chant in time with the pounding monster cock slamming inside him making his light blond boy’s body bounce on the bed like a dribbling basket ball in the hands of a master player for two gloriously happy hours for the lover’s erotic enjoyment.

Brian’s balls drew up inside his body and he screamed out loud as he shot another quart of cool powerful vampire seed deep inside his lover’s ass: “I love you Justin Kinney!” He drove his dick to two thin feet deep into Justin’s bowels to deeply deliver the new load of his vampire essence. The growing dick inside him almost made Justin’s eyes pop out of his head. Brian kept his vampire flesh snake deep inside the boy as he laid down on his curvy slender back that was covered in hot sweet salty sweat glistening in the soft blue light coming from the fluorescence tubes over the head of the bed.

“Thank you so much master; that was one amazing fuck.” Said a panting thoroughly fucked and happy hot teenager.

“I’m the one who should be thanking you Justin. I’m the luckiest gay vampire who ever existed owning you for my sex slave and feed. I’m totally addicted to your blood, seed, and that powerfully erotic tight round ass of yours. Your entire body screams fuck me I’m too hot to pass up. I need to drink now and make you sleep.”

“Will you slowly fuck me all night Brian?”

“They are my favorite nights as well my trell.” Brian pulled out his monster cock still rock hard shiny from the lube and body fluids of Justin’s soft inner tissues. He deeply French kissed his boy lover, and gently bit into his beautiful tender pink hot neck into his carotid artery and slowly drew out the hot honey sweet pure purple blood until he heard and felt Justin’s heart rate slow down to sleep mode. He rolled Justin on his stomach, drove his tongue deep inside the boy’s ass and secreted his venom tightening up his ass rapidly, then slowing sunk his fifteen inch, six inch wide monster vampire dick deep into his embraced teenager’s hot tight ass. Using a very slow lover’s tempo of one complete fuck every six seconds, Brian fucked his lover all night long making Justin smile and dream of how loved he was and lucky to belong to Brian forever.