Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction

Brian fucked Justin’s tender ass again all night long. After feeding him a drop of blood he drained Justin into a tripping state of sleep making this dream of being fucked by a monster vampire cock especially amazingly vivid with colors and hallucinations. Brian watched the clock and continued to fuck Justin slowly for as long as he could. Soon Justin opened his eyes and grinned feeling the giant dick move deeply in and out of his thin body.

    

“No pounding me into the bed for a wake up call master?”

    

“I’m enjoying this fuck boy; your ass is like a flesh vise around my dick; it’s so hot and velvety to stroke into. I’m going to cum now so you have your vampire load for the day.

     

“Fire that torpedo Captain; sink my ass sir!” Brian began to pump into Justin’s firm round ass harder extending his dick to 18 inches and six inches around; Justin was very happy with that dimension for a short period or very slow. Brian felt his balls draw up and he blasted into Justin’s bowels a quart and a half of cool vampire seed. Brian felt Justin could handle a bigger load now adding more to his vampire powers faster.

    

“More please, fuck me some more.”

    

“We have a plane to catch; we have to shower; and I’ll give you a fast fuck there and then we’re out of here boytoy. Don’t you ever get enough of my cock Justin? We fuck constantly; your ass should be raw by now.”

    

“I will never deny that dick inside me Brian. You could fuck me to death and I would die smiling sir.”

    

“I’ve created a bottom boy monster that’s what I’ve done. Maybe you could be a Sesame Street character and be a role model for all future bottom boys everywhere.  I can’t imagine my luck finding a lover who can fuck as much I can. We’re perfect for each other.”

    

“Brian you have no idea how amazing that giant cock feels inside me. I wish I could make my dick that big and share the experience with you and you’d understand my need for your cock constantly.” Brian grinned and lifted up his impaled boy on his cock and headed to the shower. Fifteen minutes of soap, and ten minutes of pounding a 16 inch vampire cock later into Justin’s fine ass they were drying off and getting dressed.

 

Brian parked the Vette at the VIP terminal at Pittsburgh International Airport. They grabbed their luggage and headed to board the Bombardier Learjet 85 owned by Victor Jordan of New York. Fifty five minutes later they touched down at New York’s LaGuardia Airport in Queens and taxied up to the VIP terminal there. Waiting for them was Victor Jordan and his very young looking embraced boy Cajsa with a stretch limo.    

“Brian, Justin, welcome to my city. May I present my darling Cajsa?” Brian and Justin each shook the small boy’s hand. The driver loaded their luggage and took off with the two couples headed into the city.    

“Where are we going to now Jordan?” Brian asked.    

“845 United Nations Plaza; The Trump World Tower; it is one of the tallest and most luxurious residential towers in the world. Our home is on the 85th floor Brian.”

    

“Sounds modest enough for a common Pittsburgh vampire and his embraced love to stay in; when did you acquire it?”

 

“I bought it a year ago for 46 million, wait until you see the details inside it. The moment we saw it we knew it was home. I had to replace the skyscraper windows with clear ultraviolet light blocking mirror glass but it was worth it to keep the daytime views which go all the way to the ocean.”    

You mean we can stand in front of clear glass in bright sunlight?” Brian asked.    

“That’s true. The glass cost $25,000 a square foot not including installation that high up. I own the entire floor of 95,000 square feet and rent out the other units to vampire friends of mine. That floor is the only one with a row of vampire safety mirror windows all around the building.”    

“I’m sure an entire floor cost more than 46 million.”    

“That was just our 16,000 square foot condo on one side. My investment company owns the rest of the floor there. The sun safety glass is very popular with vampires and I get ten times the going rent for the units and I have a waiting list to get into one.”    

“I’ve been thinking about owning a condo in the city when we would like to come to town.”    

“You just moved to the top of the waiting list at market rent value, or I’ll sell it to you at my cost. We would love to have you here as our neighbors Brian, wouldn’t we Cajsa?”    

“Yes master, New York vampires are such kiss ass bastards; Brian and Justin are a breath of fresh air sir.”    

“Cajsa, what are your interests besides taking care of your Jordan?” Justin asked the boy.    

“I have degrees in business and finance Justin. I manage our portfolio and investments. I also enjoy Broadway shows and dabble in writing fiction stories about gay vampires in love. What do you like to do?”    

“Have sex with Brian, I’m an artist in college soon, have sex with Brian, cook my meals and clean the house sometimes getting raped by Brian, have sex with Brian, wash our clothes, have sex with Brian, do the shopping, have sex with Brian, shower having sex with Brian, visit friends and family, sleep getting fucked by Brian, play on the internet sometimes having sex with Brian. I’ve a very happy embraced boy Cajsa.” Justin told the boy with his mega-watt sunshine smile.    

“Your right Jordan; I totally adore Brian’s lover. Justin you’re so open and truthful. You say what you mean without a mask or a motive. You’re so lovely to behold and like me so much in love with your vampire. We have so much in common you and me. My main difference is we have servants at home so I never stop loving my Jordan unless I’m playing with other embraced boys and men.” Justin looked at Brian and saw no reaction.    

“Mainly I love my art after Brian, Cajsa. I have no other interest.”    

“Here is my building Brian; on the top you can see the row of gold mirrors on one floor.” Brian and Justin looked and barely caught a glimpse of the tiny refection of a story that high up. The limo entered an underground parking area. The couples left the limo. A butler was waiting to take Brian and Justin’s luggage. They entered the building lobby and approached an elevator. Cajsa pressed a code on a keypad and the elevator door opened.     

“Only residents of the 85th floor use this elevator. The code is 6969.” Cajsa said. They entered the elevator. There were only two floor buttons; 1 and 85. The elevator raced upward; moments later the door opened to a very luxurious hallway. The butler went first carrying the luggage followed by the couples. Cajsa pressed another code on a keypad and the giant beautiful hand carved wooden door of unit 85-B opened for them.    

“This code is 4949 guys.” Cajsa told them. They entered the condominium and Justin held his breath; the view of the main room was breathtaking; the exquisite Southern, Eastern and Western Panoramic views including the East River, Hudson River, Empire State Building, Chrysler Building, UN, Downtown, out to the ocean! The condo is wrapped in Rosewood and Palissandre, with marble floors, and a entrance medallion made by French Artist David Kessel. Justin had read of his work recently and seen photos.

    

“Amenities at Trump World Tower include a 60-foot swimming pool, a world-class restaurant, a private wine cellar, a landscaped garden, around-the-clock concierges, doormen, security and extensive service staff, and even valet parking in the garage.” Jordan informed them. “We even have the finest call boys in the city here.”

    

 “I loved this condo for several reasons: a formal dining room, library/den, entry foyer we're in now, gallery, powder room, eat-in kitchen, windowed kitchen, state of the art dishwasher, marble bathrooms, en suite bathrooms, double stall showers, bidets, gas fire places, river views, park views, open views, southern exposure, east exposure, west exposure, penthouse terraces, walk-in closets, media room, and the high ceilings throughout.” Jordan told them. “We also have live-in servants with their own quarters inside the condo; all young gay men of course. There are 6 bedrooms and 10 bathrooms not counting the servant’s quarters. They are available for your pleasure or feed.”

    

“This is one amazing home Jordan and Cajsa. You should be very proud of it. Your decorations are exquisite in detail.” Justin complimented them ignoring the offer to fuck the hired help. Cajsa noticed his discomfort and it only made him adore Justin all the more.

    

“Thank you Justin; it’s still a work in progress.” They were taken to their room for the weekend. The bedroom was almost half the size of their entire loft in Pittsburgh. It had a grand four poster bed with a mirror canopy top and silk blue drapes with a rich purple duvet bedspread. The windows had matching drapes drawn back to let in the vampire safe sunlight.

    

“Please get comfortable. I’ll come for you in about 45 minutes for lunch or come join us. Just walk around and make yourselves at home. Eventually your find us or ask one of our staff to assist you.” Jordan told them then; he and Cajsa left the room closing the door.

    

“I have to have Justin Jordan; he's so beautiful and pure in spirit.”

    

“Cajsa I told you he’s not interested in letting anyone touch him but Brian. He has barely been embraced my boy.”

 

“If he won’t fuck me, at least help me get him to feed me his cock. I can taste it in his smell and it drives me mad with desire.”

    

“I would deny you nothing my love; however, this may be beyond my power to give to you. You’re going to have to seduce him yourself child.”

    

“Offer them the other side of the building; Count Marshall is moving to Europe next month and it’s going to be available. Give it to them for his seed for me.”

    

“They don’t think like New York vampires Cajsa. That might insult them to offer to buy his sex for you. I respect them too much to even try that.”

    

“Perhaps if you allow Brian to feed from you; your ancient blood is priceless as is Justin’s body master.”

    

“Let’s first get to know them boy; maybe you have a chance but I’m not promising anything. Some people, the best of people cannot be bought and Brian is very wealthy. I suspect his wealth rivals my own yet he lives modestly.”

    

“I have all the preparations done for Brian’s surprise party. The cream de cream of New York vampire society will be attending with the finest feeds in the world. Most will be virgins I’ve obtained for this occasion to service the embraced boys in a huge orgy to entertain our masters.”

    

“I suspect they may watch, but not chose to participate in it. At best they may only love each other in public during the display.”

    

“I have to have his seed; for some reason I feel it’s very important for us to bond with them. I foresee them being very important for us in the future.”

    

“Future sight is your strongest gift. I will discuss it with Brian. Try not to upset Justin by advancing too soon boy.”

    

“I will obey master; I trust you to help me if you can. You look pale; come feed from me now; and I desire a good pounding before lunch sir.”

    

“Now that I can give you my boy, go prepare yourself now; how big do you desire?”

    

“Sixteen inches will be sweet for a fast hard fuck; and a little thicker than last night please.”

    

“Let me get some blood from the servants and I’ll join you soon.” The four and a half foot tall boy/man ran to his master bedroom wiggling his fat little bubble butt along the way. Jordan smiled at his horny lover and went to get the blood he needed to perform. Jordan lost control of Cajsa somewhere and didn't know how to change it.

    

“What is your impression of them now Justin?”

    

“Jordan’s the real McCoy and tells only the truth. Cajsa wants in my pants so fucking bad it’s hurting him.” Justin laughed.

    

“He’s probably begging Jordan to make it happen somehow. If you get nervous Justin or uncomfortable we can go home anytime.”

    

“No problem Brian; I deal with people wanting to have sex with me constantly. He’s too much like a little boy for me to want to fuck him even if I didn’t have you, but I might let him suck me off. I admit his lips made me hard.” Justin smiled. “I'm not going to be easy to get though; I want him to beg me for it first. I want him to appreciate my gift when he receives it eventually. Then I’m going to drown him in cum.” Justin giggled.

    

“Let me negotiate with Jordan first before you let him suck you off. We can pretend I ordered you to do it against your will. That’ll really turn him on; the whole forbidden fruit and all.”

    

“I also sense some kind of party being made for us in Cajsa’s mind.”

    

“Well tomorrow is my 404th death day Justin. 404 years ago tomorrow I became a vampire.”

    

“Happy death day master; maybe I can swallow 16 inches for your present.”

 

 

“You’ve had 18 thin inches when I climaxed deeply in your throat already. Your skin is getting stronger so anything could be possible.”

    

“How wide a cock can I physically handle Brian?”

    

“With your child bearing hips; perhaps up to nearly nine inches wide but not too deep. It would dislocate your hips but they would mend back together when I withdraw from you. It would be very painful.”

    

“We should practice wider Brian. I think I’d like that.”

    

“Size queen.”

    

“Cradle robber.”

    

“Boy whore.”

    

“Vampire pervert.”

    

“Cum lover”

    

“Whip it out and I’ll make you cum right now and drink it all and proudly do it.”

    

“We have time for a quickie.” Justin shoved Brian on the bed and pulled down his pants and underwear; Brian’s dick was rapidly growing to oral thirteen inches. Justin licked his lips and went to town on his favorite vampire toy with teenage lustful hunger. Moments later;

    

“Ready or not…..”

    

“Cum master” Justin said and sucked deep throating Brian’s entire dick like his life depended on it. Brian grinned and blasted Justin with a massive load of vampire seed. Justin began with his new vampire speed to rapidly swallow not missing a drop of over three pints of seed.

    

“I’m getting better at this.”

    

“You’re getting fucking terrific at that. Change places it’s my turn for cum tasting.” Justin grinned, and dropped his pants showing he was going commando without underwear. His beautiful boy cock was standing at attention ready for action. Brian pulled the hot boy to his face still standing and sucked greedily on his cock; a minute later Justin began to pant loudly and shot a monster load of embraced human seed deep into Brian’s mouth pleasing the vampire immensely. Brian bit on Justin dick and sucked hard pulling about two quick pints of sweet hot boy blood from his body and stuck his fingers in Justin’s asshole assaulting his prostrate gland madly. Justin moaned out and shot another massive load three times the size of the other one. Justin needed several seconds to catch his breath.

    

“And you call me cum lover? That’s the pot calling the kettle black.”

    

“Well I didn’t call you a lousy cocksucker Justin.”

    

“That’s most wise my vampire slave; I’d have to put you on hot bubble butt restriction if you said that to me.”

    

“Oh please master Justin; don’t punish me like that; I’ll die without your hourly dose of hot boy ass.”

    

“Then don’t forget who’s the real master in this relationship bloodsucker. If the asshole doesn’t work, nothing works!” Justin informed Brian laughing.

    

“I'm so fucked.”

    

“That’s my line tonight Brian.” Justin kissed his vampire with total love and devotion.

    

Lunch and dinner went very well with light conversation and plenty of hearty jokes to go around. Brian and Justin learned much about the New York Coven gossip with hours of talking with the men who really knew the city. Later each couple said goodnight and went to make mad love with their lovers.

 

Brian let Justin sleep in and get some real rest that night. He fucked Justin all night but this time he moved very-very slowly in and out of his hot tight round boy butt. Justin grinned all night long loving every hour of the sensuous slow lover’s fuck by Brian’s monster vampire cock.

 

Brian stood amazed later in front of the east view window of their bedroom at the rising sun which he had not seen since 404 years ago today. He knew he wanted an apartment on this floor. Since Justin would be attending PIFA, Pittsburgh would be their primary home, but weekends in New York would be marvelous to have with his lover.

    

Justin was eating in their room after a very beautiful young blond teenage servant came to get his order for breakfast. The boy licked his lips and smiled at Justin and Brian offering more service for the lovers which they politely refused much to the boy’s sorrow.

 

“He was pretty hot Justin.”

    

“What do I want with a boy when I have you Brian?”

    

“I can’t argue with that; remember one of the joys of being embraced is lots of hot sex with beautiful boys and men.” Embraced humans love to have sex together in this city and they go through the most ravishing familiar virgins like we change socks.”

    

“And your point is Brian?”

    

“You can enjoy the human sex food; it’s perfectly ok in our society for you to have it. Just don’t fuck around with another vampire and everything is cool. Or I'm teaching about the New York scene because Jordan has lost control of Cajsa and needs our help getting him off the embraced flesh pot.”

    

“I’ll keep that in mind Brian.” Justin chewed on his bacon wondering if there was more to it then Brian was saying; he could read human minds and most vampires, but he couldn’t read Brian’s thoughts. The idea of having sex with someone else turned him off.

    

“Do you want to fuck other boys Brian? Is that why you want me to do it with you?”

    

“Absolutely not Justin! I just want you to know what is acceptable in this Coven. Vampires rarely fucked anyone but their embraced lovers the first century or two. We do love to watch you boys make out however. That's the rules Cajsa is following and going too far. You could stick your toe in the pot enough for Cajsa to grab it and you pull him out. Like DUH? Justin."

    

“I’ll do what you tell me to Brian.”

    

“I won’t tell you to do anything Justin but have fun. However Cajsa is business. It would be wise to let him suck you off and get him to listen to you. The boy might be 500 years old but his lost in the New York embraced sex scene and Jordan doesn't know how to stop it. It's gone too far. You're a good example to show Cajsa what he's doing wrong.”

    

“Ok, talk with Jordan and make your plans and when it’s cool you can cough twice to signal me to fuck his little face in or order me to.” Justin grinned. “I’m going to drown that little boy whore with so much cum he’s going to need CPR and oxygen after I pull out of his mouth.”

    

“It will be much to our benefit Justin you help him.”

    

“Business is business; I can see this. I don’t want to fuck around with anyone else and he only gets to suck my dick Brian. I have to do that to connect with him. I’ll have sex with you in front of the whole fucking city; that might be hot, but I don’t want anyone else touching me.”

    

“I love it when you talk dirty to me Sunshine.”

    

“I love it when you plan and play dirty Bri.” Justin smiled at him between bites of his eggs. Justin finished his breakfast and they enjoyed an hour in the shower in the usual 16 inch vampire dick impaled position followed by a hard pounding fuck inside Justin’s hot happy tight horny teenage embraced ass.

    

The lovers left the bedroom and entered the main living room of the giant condo to find over 50 beautiful boys all naked in the middle of the floor sucking and fucking raw with overwhelming lust and desire. Justin had never seen such a sight. Around them were two dozen vampire men sitting down each with a lovely boy or young man eagerly sucking on their giant vampire cocks. Justin noticed the boy servant who brought his breakfast sucking Jordan with great talent for someone so young.

    

“Happy death day Brian! We decided to throw you a surprise party in your honor.

    

“Happy death day Master Brian!” Said Cajsa as he was being pounded in his tiny ass by a giant 15 inch long and very thick boy cock owned by a very muscular blond curly haired embraced teenager grinning as he loved the tight little boy ass with a passion.

 

The orgy was surreal; boy cherries were popping left and right as the experienced embraced boys broke in the new feeders good and proper. Each virgin had a dick is ass and his mouth for accelerated training. Some vampires were discussing who to keep for themselves depends how good the new boys bucked while getting fucked showing they had spirit.

    

“Well you sure know how to throw a party Jordan.” Brian sat down next to Jordan with Justin sitting down on the carpet between his legs; the Pittsburgh lovers quietly watched the sex show as it happened. Justin looked into Brian’s eyes and winked granting his permission to play.

    

“Strip down slave.” Brain commanded Justin.

 

“Yes master!” Justin got up grinning and rapidly took off all his clothes. He licked his lips and got down and slowly pulled down Brian’s zipper, unfastened his pants and with Brian’s help lowered them and his underwear. Justin began to suck on his lover’s cock deep throating just over 13 inches and humming making Brian go nuts with passion.

    

“Feed from me Brian.” Jordan extended his wrist to Brian’s face. Brian nodded thanks, extended his fangs, and sunk them into the ancient vampire’s artery. Brian sucked the blood that tasted like a very rare old wine and watch for Jordan to say stop. Suddenly Brian got the most amazing powerful rush of vampire power he could not have imagined; he felt his own vampire powers grow in multi-magnitudes. Brian climaxed almost choking Justin. When he started to stop drinking Jordan interrupted him.

    

“You can handle more of my blood than that Brian; you can’t hurt me son; have all you can withstand.” “Brian continued to drink and after nearly a gallon of the rich ancient blood he began to get dizzy with so much vampire power he knew he had to stop for now.

    

“That was priceless Jordan; thank you sir.”

    

“I like you Brian; Cajsa likes Justin very much too.” Brian took the cue.

    

“Slave, stop and lay on my lap now facing up for me.” Justin stopped sucking Brian and laid across Brian’s lap with his legs and head hanging down on the sides, and his mid-section with a very hard teenage boy dick stranding straight up.

    

“Cajsa, come taste the nectar of the gods.” Brian told Jordan’s embraced. The boy shot up off the blond's giant cock and ran to Brian diving down on Justin dick and sucked with all his might. The boy rubbed his hands all over Justin's forbidden body with lust.  Justin groaned loudly; the boy was an amazingly good cocksucker. Brian stuck his finger up Justin’s asshole and gently massaged his prostrate. Justin’s nuts drew up inside him and he blasted Cajsa’s mouth with a solid steady stream of over two pints of hot boy seed. Cajsa choked but swallowed hard; his eyes got huge as he tasted the sweetest cum in 500 years being embraced. Brian continued to attack Justin’s prostrate and soon another giant load of Justin’s seed entered Cajsa’s mouth; he swallowed most of it and saved a mouthful. They Cajsa got up and went and shared a taste of Justin’s seed with every other embraced boy in the orgy. The boys went wild having never tasted a sweeter seed in their lives. When several boys came up wanting to suck Justin too, Brian held up his hand.

    

“Sorry boys, that gift was only for Cajsa, I don’t share my slave with anyone.” Cajsa was so honored by the gesture he went and kissed Brian, and then Justin.

    

“I will cherish that taste for all my days Justin. You truly are the bearer of the nectar of the gods. All the boys nodded their heads. Victor Jordan stuck his finger into a spot of Justin’s seed on his stomach and tasted it himself and smiled.

    

“Brian, you and I have real estate business to discuss.” Cajsa went back to sucking Justin’s cock.

    

“As long as my embraced isn’t on the table, we very well can.” Brian said firmly.

    

“Cajsa, save that load for me boy. Oh course Brian; I wouldn’t think of it.”

     

“We are interested in becoming neighbors with you Jordan.”

    

“If my kitten can get a cup of fresh cream from time to time, my unit has your name on it free and clearer.”

    

“As a lover of a kitten myself, I would be cruel to deny yours his wise nourishment.” Brian said grinning.

 

Justin smiled and shot a massive load again into Cajsa’s eager mouth. The boy held the load and passed it to his master in a kiss. Then Cajsa went back to loving Justin’s delicious cock some more.

    

"I don’t require a grand palace; just a simple unit perhaps with an east view would be wonderful.” Brian said.

    

“That’s not accurate Brian; your unit is on the other end of the building identical to mine.” Brian looked at Cajsa sucking hard on Justin’s cock and grinned.

    

“Yes, our units do have a lot in common Jordan. We are very lucky vampires.” Jordan extended his wrist again for Brian to feed his ancient blood and Brian began to take his second massive load of power.

 

Justin smiled wickedly and blasted the little boy’s mouth with a drowning load of his honey sweet seed shooting cum out the boy’s nose. Cajsa groaned in erotic happiness.

 

“Welcome to your city Brian; New York is at your feet.”

"And at my feed. One of our units will be changing." Both vampires laughed.