Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction

Brian and Justin got home from the diner and started on separate jobs. Brian got on his computer and Justin decided he had so much energy he wanted to clean the loft. He sat out the dirty clothes and set up for the laundry starting the first load. He put the sheets in the dryer. Then he made the bed with fresh sheets. Next he unloaded his dishwasher and put everything away. Then he swept the loft wood floor carefully picking up the dirt.  Next he mopped the floor with Pine Sol. Then he mopped with a damp wet mop using clean water. Brian loved the clean pine scent in the loft air. Justin was sweaty so he decided to do the bathroom in the nude. He stripped down to nothing and scrubbed the shower clean. Then he worked from inside the bathroom scrubbing the floor on his hands and knees working backwards to the entry door.


   

Brian got curious what Justin was up to and went to investigate. He looked in the bathroom to see the bouncing boy’s bubble butt facing him; Justin was working hard to make their floor perfect. He decided his boy deserved a reward. Brian got the special lube out of the nightstand. He quietly stripped down vampire fast and began to lube up a respectable 15 inch, four inch wide vampire cock. Justin’s raised ass on the floor was to fucking beautiful to resist. Silently he snuck up to the working Justin and took careful aim; with one quick motion he grabbed Justin’s ass cheeks and shoved his vampire cock into its favorite home to the hilt.


   

“OH FUCK ME! DAMN BRIAN YOU SCARED THE SHIT OUT ME!”  Ahhhhhh…that feels amazing Brian, yeah fuck me hard sir, slammed me with that giant cock, oh fuck yeah Brian, I’m yours master, take me sir, take me, take me, oh fuck me harder, yeah oh shit yeah, oh oh oh oh….”


   

Brian was pounding Justin’s ass hard and fast pulling out 13 inches and slamming it in at vampire speed for the next twenty minutes he fucked his boy good. Then he suddenly stopped; he grabbed Justin’s body and rotated him as he was impaled on the giant cock until he was laying down on his back and facing him with legs high in the air. Brian grabbed his waist holding on hard and pulled Justin onto his monster cock and push if off it and back on and back off and back on and back off getting a rhythm of sliding Justin’s body on the wet floor a respectable vampire tempo of two fucks a second.


   

“You like that Justin, you like being my dirty little boy Justin, you like being my boy whore slave, beg for more dick Justin, beg like the little size queen whore boy you are.”


   

“Please master fuck me harder, make it bigger master, I am your whore master and damn proud of it now treat me like a fucking whore and use me with that vampire monster cock oh oh oh Damn it Brain! Is that all the fucking cock you got? I said big damn it!”


   

“Oh you want big huh? I’ll give you big whore.” Brian willed his cock to lengthen and widen driving into Justin all the way a full three feet and nearly seven inches wide.


   

“OH FUCK! OH FUCK! OH FUCK! OH FUCK!” Brian slowly pulled out the gigantic vampire cock and drove it in to the hilt striking Justin’s rapidly beating heart.


   

“I think we tore something Brian.” Instantly Brian shrunk his cock and slowly pulled it out. He picked up his boy and gently laid him on the bed on his stomach. He spread his legs real wide.


   

“Just relax Justin I’ll take care of it.”  Brian extended his tongue to two feet and slowly snaked it into Justin’s ass. At 33 inches he tasted blood and began to secrete massive amounts of healing venom. There wasn’t a lot of blood but you don’t take internal bleeding lightly. Brian knew he fuck up and shouldn’t have got carried away fucking his boy that big. If he had let go he could have gone for maximum dick size and really done some internal damage to Justin. He extended his tongue to 3 feet and gently lapped at the beating heart of his beloved.


   

“OH Brian! That feels so amazing inside me…your tongue is safer; make it bigger Brian…please master make me feel all that tongue in me sir…”


   

Very slowly Brian expanded the tongue carefully feeling for the tiniest tear trying to start. He continued to send large quantities of healing venom deep inside Justin’s bowels. Every inch inside Justin tasted sweet to him. Brian slowly removed his tongue and drove it in over, and over, and over, and over again. Justin was just as happy with a giant tongue fucking as he was with a monster cock doing this.


   

“Everything is ok now baby.” Brian retracted his tongue and licked his tight hips for a final rimming taste. He stared at that hairless round bubble boy butt amazed how much it turned him on. “We’re going to fuck again real slow sweet heart; tell me when you feel full but not to much cock this time.”


   

“Ok Brian.” The vampire lubed up his cock starting a 12 inches and slowly shoved it inside his boy. He extended it slowly waiting for Justin’s signal.


   

“There Brian, that length is good, make it thick please.” Brian was at just less than 16 inches. He expanded the width of his cock slowly.


   

“Oh yeah Brian that’s perfect to fuck me with now.” The width was just under seven inches. Brian grinned at the size queen he broke in for his pleasure. In a very slow and loving way Brian began to deeply fuck his lovely boy with all 16 giant fat inches. He had to slide way back and slowly forward into the shaking boy’s ass that began to push back on each entry. Justin loved these slow fucks just as much as the fast monster ones. Justin started to hum a happy hum and for over four hours Brian loved his boy and gave him the cock size he desired.


   

“I’m getting a little sore now Brian.” On that cue Brian pumped into him faster and moments later gave Justin about a half quart of fresh powerful vampire cum driven deep into his bowels with a final 22 inch cock on delivery.”


   

“I LOVE THAT FUCK BRIAN!” Justin yelled out in bottom boy happiness.


   

“I loved fucking you too honey buns.” Brian laid down on Justin’s back leaving his huge dick still buried for several minutes letting Justin enjoy the full feeling of a monster cock lovingly planted inside him. Justin turned his head around and they French kissed passionately. Very slowly Brian reduced the cock’s size and minutes later pulled out a 12 inch soft dick from Justin’s ass.


   

Brian turned Justin over and admired his rock solid boy cock standing proud at attention. He grabbed the lube and spread it on Justin’s member, and got up and drove the cock deep inside his vampire ass loving every fat nine inches of the hot tube inside him.


   

“Just lay back and let me be the slave and do all the work now.” Brian began to rise up and down on Justin’s cock as the boy placed his hands behind his head and wore a shit eating grin loving to fuck his master’s very tight cool ass.


   

Meanwhile downtown……


   

Craig Taylor was escorted to an attorney room to see a lawyer. He hoped he had information for a bail amount for no one would tell him anything and he was dying to get out of this shit hole of a county jail. He had been held in isolation away from the general population for his own safety due to the nature of his crimes. He was handcuffed to a metal table fastened to the floor. Minutes later a brunette woman walked in.


   

“Hello Mr. Taylor, I’m Melanie Marcus an attorney.”


   

“I can afford whatever you charge; just get me out of here.”


   

“There’s no bail for you sir and that’s not the purpose of my visit today.”


   

“If your not here to help me what are you up to?”


 


“I represent your wife Jennifer. She has filed for a divorce. We can save time and you additional charges by coming to an agreement today.”


   

“What do you mean more charges?”


   

“Molly states you came into her room over nine times and sexually abused her.”


   

“That’s a lie! I’ve never touched my daughter once like that; I’m a good loving father.”


   

“I’m not a jury nor am I here to discuss your guilt or innocence Mr. Taylor. Jennifer is willing to stop the charges against you for sexually abusing your daughter if you will sign this no contest divorce decree I have ready.”


   

“We have millions in community property to work out. I need my half to fight my legal problems.”


   

“You have nothing Mr. Taylor. Jennifer had your full power of attorney and sold the store, the house, even the family car. She took every penny in your joint checking and savings accounts and moved then to another account. She and Molly don’t even have your name; they are now legally named using her maiden name Miller.”


   

“This is blackmail; she accuses me of molesting my daughter and drains our accounts and sells all my assets. It can’t be legal. I’ll fight it I will.”


   

“It was legal and it’s over Mr. Taylor. I personally over saw the transactions and frankly sir if you did have the money to fight me you would lose. Jennifer knows your going to prison and is willing to put $10,000 on your inmate account to help you in there if you sign this divorce. If you don’t I’ll still get the divorce in three days and you will have nothing and you will face the added charges and publicity of molesting your underage girl. That will not look good facing your primary charges with the young girl in the hotel room. Your name, face and crimes have been all over the media, TV, radio, and newspapers. Everyone in the city knows who you are and what you did. Jennifer had every right to protect her family from the harm you brought down on them. I advised her to give you nothing but this is the deal she offers and it ends when I leave this room in seven minutes.”


   

“Take it or leave it; those are my only options?”


   

“Correct; personally sir I would rather see you rot in hell without a dime to your life.”


   

“When would the ten thousand go into my account?”


   

“Here is a cashier’s check made out to the county jail to your account ready now. I will deposit it when I leave today if I have your signature.”


   

“I have no proof she won’t try to hurt me with Molly anyway.”


   

“She doesn’t want to make Molly stand up in court and say what her daddy did to her. She doesn’t want Molly to be known as a sexual abuse victim with her playmates. Would you like that to happen to your daughter now?”


   

“I accept the agreement with Jennifer, Ms. Marcus.”


   

“Sign here on the X mark.”


   

Back at the loft…….


   

“I’m about to cum Brian.” Brian got on his boy’s cock and began to hungrily suck him hard. Moments later he was rewarded with a healthy stream of hot boy cum shooting into his mouth.  Justin moaned during his climax enjoying it very much. Brian closed his eyes and savored the sweet honey taste of his precious boy’s seed.


   

“I want more seed Justin.”


   

Then work for it slave.” Justin giggled. Brian began to expertly suck his angel boy’s cock deep throating him and sucking with all his vampire might. He stuck his fingers up inside Justin’s asshole and began to massage his prostrate gland driving the teenager wild with erotic feelings. Justin’ eyes rolled up inside his head, his balls drew up inside his body, and without warning her shot a massive embraced human load filling Brian’s throat and mouth which her quickly swallowed just in time before the second wave blast of boy cum the same amount shot into his mouth filling him up again. Brian began to assault the boy’s prostrate hard making a final giant blast of hot boy cum erupt from Justin’s cock almost choking the centuries talented vampire cocksucker it was at least three pints of seed at one blast. Six rapid swallows later Brian got it all without wasting a drop.


   

“Now that was the boy cum load I was looking for.”


   

“You’re a very good cocksucker slave and you please me very well. If you finish cleaning the bathroom I’ll suck you off.” Brian got up and with his vampire speed cleaned the bathroom in seconds. He walked over to the bed with his perfect mouth size thirteen inches and got on his back with his head on the pillows. Justin grinned and began to deep throat all 13 inches of Brian’s cock now making his master vampire moan with pleasure. Minutes later Justin began to hum hard on the huge dick sending Brian over the edge; he grabbed Justin’s head and slowly extended his cock another three inches into his deep throat and blasted three pints of powerful vampire seed straight into Justin’s stomach.


   

“That was a very good climax baby boy. I loved it; when you hum I’m lost inside you.”


   

“Two weeks ago I was a virgin. How good can I get in a year?”


   

“You’re already years ahead of my previous lovers now. I haven’t a clue how you could be by then. We’re entering uncharted territory for me Justin.”


   

“Well I’m a lot younger and require lots of hot sex; you better learn to keep up with me old man.” Justin teased him.


   

“Oh there’s plenty of mileage on this love machine; by vampire standards I’m practically a new model.”


   

“Mom and dad are divorced.”


   

“Where did that come from Justin?”


   

“It just popped up in my head Brain. It’s really strange; I just know it and it just happened.” Brian raised an eyebrow, grabbed his cell phone and called Mel’s.


   

“Hello Brian, what’s up?”


   

“How is the divorce for Jennifer going?”


   

“Funny you called; the judge just signed the decree not a minute ago. Craig caved in like expected.”


   

“Thanks Mel; good work.” Brian closed his phone. “It was just signed; she’s divorced.”


 


“Fuck Brian; how did I know that?”


   

“You’re probably developing the mental power of insight.  It’s a rare gift and very powerful. Your mental powers are just beginning to form. You can read people and now you can sense changes happening. Who knows what else you can do later.”


   

“Michael hates me Brian. I don’t trust him. I don’t want anything to do with him. He blames me for losing Ben. I feel his dangerous to me.”


   

“When did you get this impression?”


   

“At the diner; I saw it in his eyes clear as day.”


   

“Always tell me at once all your impressions, readings, or insights Justin.”


   

“I promise to Brian.”


   

“I have an errand for you to run. You need a tailored tux for the vampire ball. Here is the address for my tailor in Pittsburgh. Go get fitted and pick out a hot tuxedo to wear. It has to be ready before Friday. Use your credit card.”


   

“What color is yours?”


   

“White”


   

“I love spending your money Brian.”


   

“I love fucking your hot tight hairless round bubble butt Justin.”


   

“I love you fucking my ass and spending your money.”


   

“I love you spending it too boy.”


   

“Must be a match made in heaven then.” Justin kissed his vampire and left to get fitted for a tux.


   

Across town…..


   

“I am so in love with you master; your giant cock is to die for sir.” Ben said as he took a breather from sucking the monster twink vampire cock in front of him.


   

“And I love your muscles Ben; the moment I saw you with that fat 11 inch cock I knew I wanted you; I knew you’re very intelligent too.” Ben continued to service the 14 inch dick now able to deep throat ten inches of it with pride. “Yes my love, suck my dick Ben, suck all that cool cock you can handle; you need my seed to grow now and your about to get another load from my heart to your willing body Ben. Oh boy you got a delicious mouth with such talent man; my seed is going to make you so powerful Ben, I’m going to be so proud of you slave. Suck harder now; I’m about to send it down you so relax your throat for me now.” Paul grabbed Ben’s head and slowly drove his entire 14 inch monster vampire dick all the way into Ben mouth; when Ben’s lips bottomed out on Paul’s pubic hairs the vampire commanded his balls to deliver and blasted a six pint load into Ben’s stomach without wasting any in his nose.


   

“Keep your head all the way down and breathe through your nose. This will help you get use to my size and soon you can deep throat constantly on your own making both of us very happy lovers. I’m falling in love with you Ben. You’re the perfect man for me and all I wanted in a lover. You’re just big enough to handle my cock.


   

For the next twenty minutes Ben keep the monster dick all the way into his throat adjusting to the size and concentrating not to gag on it. Soon it was second nature to have this dick in his mouth. He rose up his head pulling the cock out of his mouth, and then drove it back in; this time taking every inch of it all the way down.


   

Fred the tailor…..


   

“Hello Mr. Justin Kinney; Brian called telling me to be expecting you; I’m Fred and will be your tailor today. Do you have a color in mind or a particular style for a tux you wish?”


   

“I need your help Fred; I’ve never bought a tux before. It for a formal ball of mix gay and straight people; I want sometime contemporary that goes well with Brian’s white tux. Do you have any suggestions?”


   

“The first thing about you that caught my attention was your eyes. I would go with a tux that brings out your eyes; blue goes very well beside white tuxedos. I have several shades of blue to consider. But I feel sky blue would best suit you without overshadowing Brian’s pure white appearance beside you.


   

“Sounds great Fred; let’s get me fitted for one. I have to have it before Friday.”


   

Ted has a problem……


   

“Steve it’s not as simple as you make it.”


   

“Ted it’s simple. Being a vampire would be so cool. You’ll never die, or get older; we can stay this age forever, you’ll never get sick on me; we can have the most amazing sex, I would love to be embraced with you as my vampire. I see the power rolling off of Justin and he’s so happy to be embraced. I want that Ted; I want to be just like Justin is now.”


   

“I’ll talk with some of them about it and get their impressions, I’m not saying yes and I’m not saying no. I’m going to look at it seriously. But realize it’s permanent. If I become a vampire and you become embraced to me there’s no turning back; it’s forever Steve and that’s a very long time.”


   

“I like your body just the way it is Ted. Don’t get older on me. There are too many years between us now as it is.”


   

“Where did you learn to argue so good and only be a kid?”


   

“Who’s arguing? This is logic.”


   

Vic has a problem…..


   

“It’s all fucking Justin’s fault Vic. Ben was going to embrace with me until that little shit showed up. Then Ben saw how in love and happy he was embraced to Brian and thought something was missing between him and me. I wish I could drain that fucking twink.”


   

“That mouth of yours is going to end you one day. That comment is enough for Brian to drain you and don’t think he would choose you over Justin; it would be your last mistake. I know all about what happened at the diner and you were an inch from being destroyed and it was just because you can’t control you immature human mouth. Vampires don’t fuck around Michael; you don’t get second chances to insult or harm an embraced human. We follow strict rules to not fight among ourselves.  If two vampires get to the point of a fight only one comes out alive. You still think like a human and those rules don’t apply for you anymore. I fear you’re not long for this world and it’ll kill Debbie.”


  

“I didn’t ask to be a fucking vampire Vic.”


   

“You didn’t pull that ice cold cock out of your mouth either; you’re not totally innocent Michael. You knowingly allowed a strange vampire feed you his seed.”


   

“I was too drunk to feel it Vic.”


   

“What will be your excuse when an angry vampire sinks his fangs in your neck; you were too fucking stupid?” Michael just stared at him not knowing what to say.


   

Emmett’s problem……


   

“I like you a lot Emmett but I don’t think it would work out. I might be a top with a big dick and you’re a happy bottom but there’s something inside me that keeps me from giving my heart to a queen honey. I want my bottom to be a man. Sometimes I like to be on bottom and no queen is going to fuck me.”


   

“Oh Timmy; I’ve heard this song before. I can’t count how many wonderful guys I’ve lost for this very reason. I was a nelly queen when I was turned and it’s like I’m stuck this way forever. I try to butch it up and come out sounding like a fucking clown. It takes a lot of guts to be a queen in this world beefcake.”


   

“I wish I had an answer for you Em; you give the best blow jobs, you got a huge dick wasted on a bottom; your smart and funny and so much fun to be with; your perfect material for a friend but not a lover for me. You can suck my cock anytime your hungry but I can’t be your lover much less be embraced to you forever. I would pounce at the chance to belong to Brian or Paul because they’re men Em and make me want them. I would even be their bottom to have them.” Tim got up, pulled down his pants and underwear, and started to stroke his big boy cock. “Suck me Em and drank some blood from my cock and my seed like last night. I loved it. I’ll be your feed but I can’t be your lover.”


   

“Well I was feeling a bit light headed right now, a little cum and blood would pick me up.” Emmett got in front of the sitting boy, got between his legs and began to vampire suck his hot twink dick.


   

“Oh yeah bitch, you suck so fucking good I could almost cum right now. Nobody’s ever deep throated all of my ten inches before; you’re the best cocksucker in the world Em, yeah suck me dry bitch; I love how you suck all my cock and stick out that giant tongue and lap at my balls at  the same time. I’m getting close suck my blood now; make this climax a motherfucker of joy for me; suck my cum and blood now; yeah oh that feels so fucking gooooooooood!!!  Here I cum you whore gay bitch!”


   

Justin’s needs……


   

“Brian I know it early but I want to sleep.”


   

“What’s stopping you Justin?”


   

“I want you to suck me off, drain my blood from my cock knocking me out, and I want you to fuck me again all night long like you’ve been doing to me when I sleep. I might be out but I know you’re fucking me and I totally love it. Those are my best nights sleeping with you. Damn it Brian; fuck me slow all night long and when I start to wake up fuck me into the damn mattress for hours. That will wind this bottom boy’s clock for the day.”


   

“There is something so adorable about a natural bossy bottom. Go get ready boy, all night long your sweet ass is mine.”


 


Justin ran to the bedroom with a very happy ass.