Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction

Brian felt the slowing of Justin’s heart rate signaling the end of his blood trip once again. He slowly pulled out his yard long; six and a half inch wide cock as he climaxed a quart of cold vampire cum deep inside Justin’s bowels so far in it couldn’t drain out. Justin was grinning from ear to ear after the most amazing fuck of his new embraced life. Once free of the gigantic vampire cock Justin slowly rolled over and deeply kissed his master to show his deeply heartfelt gratitude for he truly was the happiest bottom boy alive. Brian kissed him with all the passion in his vampire heart realizing that Justin had to be his soul mate; only one’s soul mate could take a vampire dick this size and be happy to have received it. Brian got down and began with great talent to suck Justin’s beautiful cock for one more load. Justin enjoyed the blow job very much and in two minutes he found enough Twinkie cream inside him to give his master a good morning protein breakfast of champions.

   

Brian extended his vampire fangs biting into the boy’s cock and sucked out almost four pints putting Justin into a deep restful coma. He closed the wound, and gently lifted his boy and carried him to the sofa. Brian got the duvet and covered him watching the angelic face of his smiling boy who he loved more then life itself. Brian stripped the bed and washed the sheets. Then he went and sucked up pints of boy cum out of the mattress until it was perfectly clean. Brian took a hot steamy shower and went to read the morning paper. Finishing the paper he got on the computer to manage his portfolio of hundreds of investments nationwide.

   

Eight and a half hours later Justin woke up quietly. He remembered being fucked all night long by a dick so huge it was rubbing behind his heart. He reached behind and stuck his fingers into his asshole to see how big the hole was after that monster cock fucked him for many hours. To his surprise he was virgin tight like the three foot fucking last night never happened.

   

“Brian, how is my asshole so tight? I should be loose as a fucking goose now.” Brian walked over handing Justin a large orange juice and kissing him good day.

   

“A normal human would be stretched out for the rest of his life after a dick that size. You on the other hand are an embraced human with amazing elasticity of skin. The moment I pulled out your body clammed up tight as a frog’s ass again. Every time I fuck you it’s just like you’re a virgin again, and again, and again.”

   

“You need blood to make your dick grow bigger. I know you didn’t get that much blood from me.”

   

“The huge asshole that came on to you made the fatal error of insulting my embraced. In my rights I drained him dry gaining the massive amount of blood needed to perform that true vampire cock for you last night. He was a very bad man who loved to rape little boys. He got what he deserved.”

   

“Can we do it again tonight?”

   

“I can probable make it to two feet long tonight, and after that we’re back to normal.”

   

“Have you ever done that before?”

   

“I’ve tried several times with different embraced lovers, but they couldn’t handle it and I had to stop. You’re the first one who took it all and all night long.”

   

“Does that earn me a bottom boy’s special breakfast at the Liberty Diner?”

   

“Sure; you’re going to be trembling for over an hour from my seed again.”

 

 

“Fuck I don’t care who sees me. I’m starving after a fuck like that.”

   

“Let hit the shower and get you your well earned bottom boy special.” The lovers went to the shower and were soon under the hot spray.

   

“Put it in me again master, please.”

   

“Ok, but not as wide.” Brian soaped up his massive cock and gently ran it up into Justin’s lovely ass. He willed his blood to extend it to thirty inches and four inches wide. Justin reached around a kissed Brian passionately. Brian straightened up his legs lifting the impaled boy up into the air sitting firmly on his monster cock.

   

“Are you ok?”

   

“Never better.” As Justin stayed up bracing his hands on the shower wall under the nozzle, Brian began to wash his long blond hair. While washing his hair Brian retracted his dick and extended it fucking the impaled boy from inside him. Justin loved this morning fuck; it was gentle but huge and deep. The boy quivered with erotic pleasure. Brian rinsed out the shampoo and began to apply the conditioner while still fucking Justin ass from the inside.

   

Brian I love you so much; you give me so much joy Brian; fuck me good master; I life for that cock deep inside me sir; touch my heart master; oh oh oh oh oh yes master that beating heart sings to you Brian; it lives for the touch of your cock master; oh oh oh oh I’m cuming Brian I’m cuming….”  Then Justin shot a big teenage load splattering it onto the shower wall.

   

“God that felt so good Brian; yes yes yes fuck me good sir; I’m yours forever master; don’t stop please Brian; I love you Brian….” With soap in hand Brian coated Justin’s body completely while still running his cock in and back inside Justin’s impaled raised ass. Brian was totally enjoying the tight boy ass all over again and found this position particularly erotic for his own pleasure. Justin was well broke in now and could take all the vampire cock he could give him and light a true size queen Justin was is love with every foot of cool vampire meat. Brian rinsed off Justin hair and body feeling him become squeaky clean again and smelling like sandalwood hair and Irish Spring skin. Once the shower was over he gently lower his boy to the floor and with drew his monster cock from his body. Justin was so overwhelmed he nearly passed out in passionate joy but Brian caught him before he fell down. For a minute he just held his boy until he could regain his senses once again.

 

“Are you ok now?”

   

“Make your dick big again and let me wash it for you.” Brian smiled and made his dick as big as he could with the blood he had. Justin was amazed to see it grow to almost four feet long, and ten inches thick.

   

“Don’t tell me you fucked me with that.”

   

“No this is as big as I can make it now; your fuck was a foot shorter and four inches thinner.” Justin grabbed the giant cock and took the bar of soap and coated it up good and using both hands began to jack off the giant monster vampire cock of the century.

   

“I want a gay facial. I want a big vampire gay facial Brian.” Justin pulled hard on the giant dick pointing it at his face. Brian smiled and commanded his nuts to deliver the goods and suddenly he blasted such a massive load he totally covered Justin’s face and hair with white sticky vampire cum. Justin wasn’t ready and had his mouth open and was choking on the glob that got shot inside his throat. Brian laughed at the all white head of Justin, and pulled him up to the shower spray to rinse off his facial treatment.

   

“Now that was a fucking facial!” Justin said giggling from the experience once his face and mouth was clean. They left the shower still laughing and dried off with hot towels then got dressed for the day and headed out to the diner. Brian had his protective clothing on but it was very cloudy and safe outside for a vampire.

   

They entered the diner to find Ben with his new twink vampire master, Emmett with a very cute young man beside him, and even Ted with the same twink who loved him last night in Babylon. Brian and Justin took the next booth beside them.

   

“Oh boys; gay chat rooms all over the world are buzzing about Babylon last night. It’s like an atomic bomb exploded radiating hot juicy gay gossip worldwide.” Emmett said fanning his face for effect. Justin grinned and winked at Brian.

   

“I probably dropped over 30 grand in free booze last night.” Brian thought.

   

“You can’t buy that kind of advertising Brian; people will fly in from all over the world to see the legendary club now.” Ted told him. “You’re going to pack the house every night of the week forever.”

   

“Ben, introduce me to your master.” Justin requested.

   

“Count Paul of San Francisco, this is my friend the embraced Justin Kinney, Justin this is my master Paul.” Justin reached over and shook Paul’s hand.

   

“Welcome to Pittsburgh Paul, I hope you found our little town interesting.” Justin said with his winning mega-watt smile. “This is my master Brian Kinney.” Brian nodded his head at the hot twink vampire from California.

   

“Please introduce me soon to your coven master. I wish to live here now since Ben needs to stay teaching at the university. I hope to be accepted within your coven.”

   

“He’s a personal friend of ours and I’m sure you’ll have no problem gaining his nod.” Brian assured him. “You are very young to have been turned Paul.”

   

“I was near death from a motorcycle accident. A vampire doctor saved me from dying by turning me. I can give you his reference for proof the exception is without our laws.”

   

“That and a good reputation from home is all we need to want you with us.”

   

“Thank you Brian; I would hate to make Ben leave his profession here.”

   

“Ben, if I may ask, how did you decide so quickly to embrace with Paul last night?” Justin asked him.

   

“Maybe it was like you guys and love at first sight or first bite.” Ben laughed. “I just knew deep inside when he asked me to be his that he was the one for me.”

   

“I’m very happy for you Ben; embracement with Brian is my greatest joy.” Justin said. “Ted, tell me about your new friend.”

   

“This is Steve Justin; he’s sixteen and just got to town leaving a drunken father who hates queers. He’s going to live with me and I’m going to make him a very happy boy.”

   

“Does this arrangement suit you Steve? I feel somewhat responsible sending you to Ted and I want to hear from you that you’re happy. No offense Ted but a boy should have more then one option if he desires it.”

   

“Justin I’m new and don’t know anyone in this city. I was there last night looking for an older man to take me in off the streets. I wanted an older man for the security and maturity. I need to heal from a very abusive father and desire a father figure. I couldn’t pick out a good man; plenty hit on me for sex but none seemed like lover material and I didn’t want to be used. When you pointed out Ted you solved my problem and gave me a good man who wants to love and keep me. I’m in your debt Justin. I’m very happy.”

   

“Good Steve; I’m glad to help a fine boy like you. Most gays in this city are good. Ted will never hurt you are abandon you. He has money and loves to share it. Let him put you in school too and work hard to be all you can be. Welcome to the Pitts.” Justin got up and hugged and kissed the young boy. This one really warmed his heart.

   

“Emmett you have a strapping lad on your arm; tell me about him.” Brian said.

   

“Tim, meet Master Brian and embraced Justin; there are the royals of our city. Tim is new and we had protected sex last night. And let’s say were taking it one day at a time Brian.

   

“Will you keep out secrets ‘Tim?”

   

“Yes sir Brian; you guys are the last people I want to cross.”

   

“Smart puppy.” Brian said exposing his fangs scaring the shit out of the human kid.

   

“Brian stop that; Tim is cool.” Justin sat down on Brian’s lap.

   

“Naughty master; I can’t take you anywhere master.” Justin said laughing and kissing Brian’s face. Justin got up and sat down waiting to give his order for breakfast.

   

“Anybody going to eat today?” Debbie said smacking her gum loudly.

   

“Debbie, I didn’t know you work here.” Justin said surprised.

   

“Me and Vic on the joint. I usually don’t but today’s waiter called in sick. Must be someone he ate last night at Babylon; Ha! What are you having Sunshine?”

 

“The bottom boy special please with blueberry syrup, two glasses of milk and a large OJ.”

   

“Gotta keep up that bubble butt huh? Knowing Brian you won’t have any ass left in a month or two.” She pinched Justin’s cheek and patted him gently. “Breakfast for one hot bottom boy coming up.” Debbie went and placed the order. The door bell ranged and in walked a gloomy Michael. He saw Ted and Emmett and walked back before seeing Brian, Justin and Ben. He got too far to make a graceful exit. He sat down across from Brian and Justin in their booth.

   

“Heah Michael, we missed you last night at the club. Things got really hot later.” Justin tried to start a conversation. Mike looked at him with a touch of hatred in his eyes that Justin read instantly.

   

“I wasn’t feeling well so I left. I got enough calls today telling me what happened.” Michael stared at Ben who was still staring at Paul with deep love in his eyes and didn’t even know Michael was in the diner. “Ben! Why haven’t you answered your phone? I’m been calling you all day.” Paul turned and stared at Michael turning his eyes blood red. Michael realized Ben was with a twink vampire. Ben’s eye contact with Paul was broken and he looked for what Paul was looking at first seeing Michael in the other booth.

   

“Hello Michael”

   

“What are you doing with that twink?”

   

“I belong to him Michael.”

 



“What the fuck! You promised to wait for me Ben; we’ve been going out for months.”

   

“Michael I never promised you anything but to think about it. And I decided several days ago you were not the one for me.”

   

“Well fuck this shit. You’re coming with me Ben right now before you make a big fucking mistake.”

   

“Michael I need to explain something to you.”

   

“Silence slave.” Paul commanded him. Ben lowered his head. “Who ever turned this whiny man should be wolf food.” Justin and Brian laughed out loud on that line.

   

“Ben, talk to me.” Ben remained silent. Paul got up and got into Michael’s face baring his fangs.

   

“Why don’t you follow me out back and we can decide who owns him once and for all.”

   

“Who the fuck are you twerp to talk to me like that? I live with the city master.”

   

“Michael if you want to see another day, you better shut up right now.” Brian warned him.

   

“Michael, Ben embraced with Paul last night. He’s gone Michael.” Justin told him.

   

“Don’t let that stop you whiny man. Follow me.” Paul started to head to the back.

   

“Don’t move Michael. He’s within his rights to end you right now.” Brian said.

 

 

“Forgive me Brian. He wouldn’t live 2 minutes in California Covens. I’m not here to make trouble. I forgive his mistake. But Michael, what gave you the thought you were

man enough for Ben? He is too fine, too smart, and a perfect man bottom. I suspect so are you Michael. You need to embrace a top. I offer my hand in friendship if you can accept our embracement.” Paul turned his eyes blue again and walked up to Michael extending his hand. Michael shook his head and stormed out of the diner.

   

“Permission to speak master.” Ben asked.

   

“Oh course baby; I just wanted to handle Michael alone.

   

“He is in love with me. I was looking for a gentle way to let him down. I beg you to spare his life for me.”

   

“It’s granted slave; unless he really fucks up.”

   

“Thank you sir.” Paul sat down kissing his hunk of a man. Debbie saw the whole scene and finally took a breath she was holding in. She came over and gave Sunshine his breakfast.

   

“Paul, Michael is my son. I live with Master Vic of Pittsburgh and would love for you to visit us. Michael was recently turned by an asshole and we’re trying to train him. He’s a work in progress and has a good heart. You’re wise and the better vampire to look the other way. He means no disrespect to you. He doesn’t know better yet and he really had his heart on Ben. Give him time and it’ll all work out.”

   

“Thank you for that information Debbie. I will certainly honor a mother’s request. Michael is safe with me short of harming Ben.”

   

“Thank you Paul.” Debbie smiled patting the young vampire on the face with affection and went back to work.

   

“What happens if vampires fight Brian?”

   

“It’s a fight to the death Justin. My money was on Paul in three seconds.”

   

“Holy fuck that was close.” Justin shrugged his shoulders and began to eat.

   

“Who turned Michael anyway?”

   

“An out of town vampire in the backroom of Babylon one night; he made Michael swallow his seed trying to embrace him. When it didn’t work he had to turn him to be free to embrace again. We never found him to bring him to justice. Michael is far too immature to have been turned.” Brian told his beloved.

   

“That’s a very sad story Brian. He deserves my pity not my fangs.” Paul said. “I’ll do my best never to hurt him.”

   

“Well you are one wise twink vampire if I may say so.” Emmett complimented him.

   

“My maker was one of the finest men in the national Coven. We have room to see Michael as a victim of vampires; he needs our help.”

   

“You’re going to fit in very nicely with our crazy vampire family here.” Brian said grinning.

   

“Thank you Brain, and may I express the profound beauty of your embraced; he is dazzling to behold.”

   

“Thank you Paul; you’re hot too.” Said a grinning Justin liking this new vampire.

 

jpg

   

“We should have a couple’s night together you men and us.” Paul offered.

   

“That would be fun.” Brian said shaking his hand. Paul and Ben said their goodbyes and left the diner.

 

"I like him Brian. He's good people. I foresee Ben and Paul being very good friends for us."