Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction

“You’ve spent a lot of time studying the kid’s computer; what have you learned?” Brian asked his lover as he continued to go through Eric’s laptop.

 

“I have all the photos he took using a cell phone and what he sent to the Republican Party. He wrote basic instructions how someone becomes a vampire; how someone gets embraced; he has the wrong idea what embracement is as he plays up the sex slave angle and required  blood supply against the slave’s will. He claims all vampires are rich from killing for blood and stealing the wealth of their victims.  He claims the school is a grooming ground for boys to be taken into sexual slavery later when they come of age. He claims the boy auctions or selling the boys for a lifetime of sexual slavery. He has no proof but what he claims the other boys have told him about it and what he made up. The photos could be posed. There’s no blood visible on any of them.”

 

“How do we proceed to stop the damage of what he has done?”

 

“Roman is bringing him over today to talk with me. They sent an email this morning to the Republican Party email address where he sent the evidence and essays. He sent me a copy of it if you want to read it.” Justin handed him a piece of paper and Brian read it.

 

“Sir,

 

I must regretfully inform you that I have lied to you about the existence of vampires in Kinneyville Georgia. The photos were posed for at my request as a joke; the letters about vampires are from my imagination.  I first did it as a prank and then you were so interested in more information I continued to send you more. It’s time for me to set the record straight.

 

There is no such thing as vampires. I made it all up as a joke that got out of hand. I’m very sorry it went this far. My conscience required that I stop this now.

 

Eric Jones”

 

“Without the eye witness their evidence is worthless. This should be the end of the risk.” Brian thought with positive expectation. “However, I’m going one step further and I’ve got operatives within the GOP headquarters keeping me informed of their actions. Soon we’ll know what they make of this email and if it’s enough to stop the risk of his exposure of us.”

 

“I want to know of any new developments as you know them Brian. Let me help you with this.”

 

“I’ll keep you in the loop Justin; did I forget to tell you about the Secret Service and FBI telling them to stop pursuit of this matter from the highest level of national security?”

 

“Was that wise Brian? It could only raise their suspicions more.”

 

“They were told Kinneyville is the home of a secret government project and to stop looking here for something.”

 

“Cool; you create a weather balloon to hide the UFOs. If you know what I mean.”

 

“Exactly my dear lover, the question remains how will the GOP react to all of this now?”

 

“Without Eric to testify all they have is the retracted information of a 16 year old gay boy with a vivid imagination unless they try to investigate this further.”

 

“If they so much as sneeze ‘vampire’, Dracula and I’ll know about it.” Brian said smiling. The door bell ranged and Justin went and let Eric and Roman into the house.

 

“Well Eric, does being embraced suit you now?” Justin asked the teenager.

 

“I couldn’t be happier Justin. I’m very sorry for the trouble I’ve caused.”

 

“You’re a kid that didn’t know better Eric.  I was raised Protestant and have a good understanding of what you’re going through. What you didn’t know is how they use gay people to hurt gay people. We’ll always be the enemy to them Eric by their choice; not ours. Their way of reading the Bible leaves them no other choice.”

 

“Roman and I have been talking about it a lot. He can refute every scripture they use against gays in the Bible. He explained how the sins of Sodom weren’t sodomy. He even showed me where Jesus saved the life of a young male lover of a Roman officer. They sure don’t teach you that in Sunday School.”

 

“Has the Republican Party tried to contact you since you sent the email disclaiming your prior information?”

 

“I haven’t heard a word. I’m sure I’m not one of their favorite people right now.”

 

“You never were Eric; they were only using you to get what they wanted which was another way to attack gays and create votes. You’re young and didn’t know any better.”

 

Over the following days Brian learned the Republican Party and the conservative Christians lost interest in the vampire conspiracy. Eric’s email was enough to stop the threat before it came to reality. Eric was very happy embraced now and life soon returned to normal for everyone in Kinneyville.

 

********************  

 Over the following days, months, years, decades, and generations Brian and Justin watched their family grow. Many of them were turned, embraced or chose to live lives like humans so they had to watch them grow older and eventually die.  Thus has been the beginning of the story of Brian the vampire and his embraced human lover Justin. The secret of Kinneyville was never threatened again and the vampires lived in peace for many centuries.  And now we are at the end of the beginning of their love story without a real ending by human time.

 

Chapter End Notes: