Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction

“Hello Angela, thank you for coming over.” Justin greeted the girl at the front door of the villa. She walked in taking notice of the grand estate from the entryway to the living room. “This is my embraced mate Brian, and my son and great grandson Daniel.” Angela shook hands with them both.

 “I’ve discussed this with my parents who have left it to my decision. We find no problem with the surrogate agreement and your written description of parental and grandparent rights are very good and inclusively done. I guess I just want to meet Daniel and get to know him. He’s going to be the father of our baby and I’d like to know him better.”

 “If you haven’t had dinner, may I take you out?” Daniel asked her.

 "I’d love to go. I didn’t really dress up for a dinner affair.”

“We can go like we are to Auntie Em’s restaurant. He’s not really my aunt; that’s a nickname since he’s been friends of Brian and Justin’s for eons. The food there’s really good.”

 “I’d like that Daniel.” The young people left the house and headed downtown to the famous food establishment of Kinneyville. Once seated and the orders made, the conversation began.

 “Are you leaning toward having the baby?”

 “Sort of Daniel; how was it growing up with Justin and Brian?”

 “I can’t complain. I had a great life; the house was full of love and attention. I never went wanting for anything but I wasn’t spoiled either. I wasn’t the first kid they raised either.”

 “Tell me about your family tree then.”

 “Well the first surrogate child was my grandfather Gus. My father was conceived naturally with Gus’s wife Sally who is my grandmother. My father Jon was a teenager when he was hit by a car and they had to turn him into a vampire at 16 to save his quality of life; he wouldn’t have been able to walk otherwise. Jon’s gay, and has an embraced lover named Rio. They saved his sperm before turning him; that’s how I was conceived with his best friend my mother Misty. Anything else I can tell you?”

“Has there been any separation or divorce in your family?”

 “None; everyone is with who they originally fell in love with.  Grandfather Gus is now a vampire by choice and embraced with my grandmother Sally. Father Jon is a vampire and embraced with Rio. Those relationships; like Brian and Justin, or forever.”  

 “How are you in medical school and so young?”

 “They say I’m like some kind of genius or something. I finished high school at 12 and college at 15. I’ll be 17 this summer with the first year of medical school completed.”

 “What will you do after finishing your medical training?”

“I’m thinking about coming home to Kinneyville and having a private practice in general medicine.  I can specialize with embraced humans. We have plenty of them in this town who need a good understanding doctor.”

 “That would be a very special practice Daniel. How do you feel about being a father?”

“It’s exciting and kind of frightening at the same time. Its good Justin wants to raise the baby since we’re too young and it would interrupt our educations to have to do it. We still get to be with the baby all we want to. We can count on them to do that for us without question. I got to see my real parents all I wanted to growing up.”

 “Well I believe I’m ready to make my decision. I’m going to agree to carry your child and surrogate for Brian and Justin as they requested.”

 “What convinced you to do it?”

 “The money is very good, but meeting and liking you cinched the deal. I wondered if you would be some rich spoiled brat, and if my child would grow up to be like that. Well, you’re nothing like that; you’re charming, modest, intelligent, and open. Add to that you’re a beautiful young man and would be perfect for making a beautiful child.”  

 “Thank you for the compliment. My dads will be very happy.” Justin smiled and closed his mind’s eye watching their conversation.  He told Brian that Angela was going to carry the child for them.

“I like you Daniel and your parents. It just feels right to do this. I don’t want to delay my college studies more than a year so we should get the move on doing this soon.” Dinner was served and they ate their meals and talked about music, movies, and Daniel shared what it was like living in Atlanta. They grew quite close during the dinner. Soon they were back at the villa where Justin and Brian were waiting for them.

 “I have two questions to ask you guys before agreeing to carry this child. Are you ok with Daniel and me conceiving the baby naturally, and are you ok if we get married first?”

“Wow, I wasn’t expecting those questions.” Justin was startled by Angela’s forwardness. “You just met Daniel and you want him to marry you?”

“I’m still agreeing to surrogate the baby for you and Brian. For the baby I think it would be better if we’re married.  I would rather conceive naturally instead of in a clinic. We’ve talked about it and Daniel agrees with me for this approach.”

“Daniel, are you up to this way of making a baby?” Brian looked at his son with wonder.

“Angela and I are both virgins; we can figure it out. We’re dating but instead of trying not to make a baby we’ll be trying to.”

“Are you ready to sign the agreement then Angela?” Justin asked her.

“Yes I am.”

“What happens to your marriage after the baby is born?”

“We’re doing it for the baby; after that we can decide if we want to stay married or not. I’m going to take my GED and go live with Daniel in Atlanta first of all.”

“Angela, this complicates everything. What if you and Daniel decide you want to keep your baby? We wouldn’t stand in your way but it goes against the terms of the surrogate agreement.”

“Everything is explained in our agreement. The marriage, conception, custody; everything is explained in detail and agreed to in advance. I’ll even accept a prenuptial agreement regarding Daniel’s wealth or trust fund if he has one.” Angela answered him. “I want to make a baby naturally with Daniel and I want the baby to be legitimate.”

“So officially we’re engaged.” Daniel said to his dads. Justin read his mind; and found the boy was eager to end his virginity and was very attracted to Angela. He saw that Angela was also attracted to Daniel and he could see no deception in her plans. This was how the kids wanted to do this. The surrogate agreement still stood with the difference being the mother and father would actually be married to each other when the baby was born. From a legal standpoint it could be a nightmare if they want the baby down the road. Justin thought about it and reached a decision.

“I wish the best for you guys but I’m not comfortable entering a surrogate agreement with you, Angela, under these circumstances. If you two fall in love and want to make a baby that’s great, but this isn’t how surrogate arrangements go. From a legal standpoint we would have no rights once you conceive naturally and get married no matter what we agree to beforehand. I would like a baby but not at the cost of breaking up a new family. We'll be glad to help you raise your child.” Brian and Justin got up and left the room.