Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
Author's Chapter Notes:
Brian and Justin have returned home from their desert adventure.  Tonight, they put good use to that two-man ottoman in Brian's private quarters and start a whole new relationship. 

Brian was no dummy, but then again neither was Ahmad. The look on the Prince's face when Brian and Justin finally pulled their camel up short at the hitching post told Brian that Ahmad was well aware that something momentous had happened out in the desert. Brian had no desire to advertise his feelings for Justin, but apparently he wasn't as good at hiding them as he liked to credit himself. The upraised eyebrow and slight grin on his friends face revealed that much.

Brian had instinctively reached out to steady Justin as he slid off the camel's back, and Ahmad noticed the lingering way that Brian held on to the adorable blonds fingers before releasing them. The man felt a little puffing up of his pride when he thought back to how he sensed that this particular blond might be a good purchase for Brian. He hadn't counted on Brian thinking of the young man as an equal, which had become quite obvious whenever he saw them together, but then Brian did come from a different world than his royal self. Didn't matter. He truly adored Brian and only wanted the man to be happy. If this young Justin boy was the one to do it for Brian, that was good enough for Ahmad.

The journey back into the city seemed to take forever for both Brian and Justin. The closer they got to the city, the more nervous both men seemed to get. It was as if the sand fleas the desert was famous for had crawled into their pants. Ahmad felt like smirking at Brian when he noticed how fidgety his favorite passengers were, but he controlled himself. Not that either man would notice the look on Ahmad's face...they seemed to only have eyes for each other. Of course they often looked out into the star filled night sky, to hide their need to look into each other's eyes, but they didn't fool their host. Their desire to be connected to one another was almost palpable to anyone who was truly observant. Luckily for them, the many other men crowded into the huge touring car were too busy bragging on their winnings or bemoaning their losses to care about the two silent members of their entourage.

After an agonizingly slow journey home, Ahmad finally pulled up outside the stone entrance to Brian's villa. Brian was pretty sure that he had never been so glad to return home and wasted no time hopping out of the luxury auto, pulling Justin out behind him. Ahmad had exited too and placed a European kiss on each of Brian's cheeks before giving his friend a hug.

"Have a good night, my friend," he whispered into Brian's ear before pulling back to grin impishly at his old companion.

Brian, who had never blushed at anything in his life, turned a slight pink but managed to smile crookedly back. Ahmad waved at Justin as he got back in the car and drove off to deliver the rest of his entourage to their destinations. Brian stood at the stone wall and stared after the retreating vehicle. He had always known that Ahmad was an exceptionally perceptive man, but now he had the proof. He had all but admitted that he knew something had occurred on that trip to the Pyramids. Ah well, he thought to himself, at least he was back home now and could keep the promise he had made to Justin. It was time to show Justin just how special his feelings for the young man had grown, and that those feelings were nothing to be afraid or ashamed of.

Justin had stepped onto the garden path leading to the front door of Brian's home. He waited patiently for Brian to join him. He couldn't get the feeling of Brian's firm hands on his cock out of his head. He longed to feel those hands on him again. Even more, he longed to gaze on Brian's beautiful naked body and then feel the tanned skin beneath his own fingers. He was certain that Brian was a man of his word and that he would fulfill his promise to show Justin all the wonderful things that the two of them could do and feel together. He wanted to learn everything, and the sooner the better. Brian joined him as the sound of the auto vanished in the crisp air. Justin shivered as Brian lay his arm over the young man's shoulders.

"Are you cold?" Brian asked solicitously. Justin shook his head no.

"Scared?" Brian asked next...an even stronger shake no.

"Excited?" came the final question. Justin looked up at Brian and smiled.

Brian asked no more questions. He had the answer he was looking for. The two men entered the house when Ahmose swung the heavy wooden door open. Brian and Justin handed over their hats and gloves to the big man and moved quickly into the main room. Ahmose stood by waiting for instructions. Brian went over to the large cabinet that held a wide variety of liqueurs and bottles of various alcohols. He pulled down a bottle of fine whiskey that he had imported and poured a generous swig into his glass. He raised the bottle to Justin who nodded in response. Brian removed a second glass from the cabinet and poured an equal share for his companion. They clinked glasses and swallowed the liquid in one fast gulp.

Justin choked and tears sprang to his eyes. It was evident that he had little experience with a straight alcoholic drink. So far Brian had only seen him sipping wine with a meal. It was also quite evident that both men were more than a little nervous despite their eagerness to be together. Brian had tried not to let it, but second thoughts were suddenly beginning to creep in on his conscience. Justin was, after all, a very young man. What if he wasn't quite as ready for what Brian wanted as he thought he was. The thought of hurting Justin in any way put an uncomfortable fear in Brian.

When Justin's vision cleared, he looked at Brian expecting to see laughter in the man's gorgeous hazel eyes. What he saw surprised him. He saw fear. Justin set his glass down and moved closer to Brian. He raised his hand and laid it gently on the taller man's cheek. He ran his fingers softly down and along the strong jawline. Brian's breath caught in his throat. Justin's fingers lay against Brian's jaw and his thumb moved up to softly caress the brunet's full lips. They were closed, but Justin's thumb slowly swiped side to side across the tender flesh. Suddenly Brian's lips parted and he grabbed gently onto the thumb, drawing it into his mouth. His lips closed over it and he sucked on the flesh as his tongue danced along the manicured nail.

Without thought, their bodies drew closer still. They had ceased to notice anything else but each other. Ahmose stood quietly by. He had seen his employer with men before. It didn't bother him. His own beloved brother was 'that way' with men and he had only met Brian thanks to Ammon. His brother had known that Mr. Kinney needed a skilled manservant and Ahmose was looking for a job. They had gotten along well since that first meeting. He had worked for Mr. Kinney long enough now to know that his employer felt differently for this young man than any other he had seen come into the house. Even now, Ahmose could sense that there was something going on that meant more than any other encounter. He could see clearly that there were true emotions involved this time, and not just a need to satisfy an itch. He had seen that same look on Ammon's face when he fell deeply in love with a Frenchman he met several years earlier.

Brian was suddenly distracted when he saw a slight movement out of the corner of his eye. Ahmose had shifted his weight from one leg to another ever so slightly. Brian felt irritated to have his attention drawn away from Justin. He let Justin's thumb fall from his mouth. He turned to his faithful servant.

"You can go now, Ahmose. We won't be needing anything else for the rest of the evening. I'll see you in the morning."

"Very good, sir," the servant answered, turning to leave. He smiled. He liked and respected his employer and was pleased to know how happy the man was now, with young Justin in his life.

The moment that they were alone, Brian turned back to his companion. Justin smiled up at Brian, looking more beautiful than anyone had the right to be in human form. Brian thought to himself that Justin had the face of an angel. He looked so sweet and innocent. A doubt flickered again over his face. Justin caught it for the second time. He raised his hands to Brian's face once more. His hands moved to the back of Brian's neck and he gently forced Brian's head down until they were literally nose to nose. Justin turned his face slightly so that their lips were perfectly aligned. He brought his lip up to meet with Brian's. What started as a tentative kiss slowly melded into a fiery, passionate fusion of their mouths. Brian made way for Justin's tongue, which soon had a mind of its own as it began to taste of Brian's whiskey flavored mouth. The intensity of their feelings made the contact even more fiery. They began to feel consumed by the need to visit all the places on each other that had haunted their dreams of late.

"Not here," Brian was finally able to say when Justin released his mouth so that he could take a deep breath again.

Brian grasped Justin by the hand and led him to the garden. They quickly made their way through to the other side until they stood at the entrance to Brian's bed chamber. Brian looked back at Justin as he opened the door. If the young artist was going to have a change of heart, Brian wanted to give him the chance to say so. All he could see in Justin's eyes was desire. It matched the desire in his own. He stepped into the cooled room with the large fan circling lazily overhead, pulling Justin in with him.

The room was dimly lit but Brian could clearly see Justin as he stood waiting for Brian to make the first move. Wordlessly, Brian raised his hands to the front of Justin's linen shirt. He began to slowly slip the buttons from their holes. As more of Justin's alabaster skin was exposed, Brian could see the young man's chest rising and falling rapidly with the rapid beating of his heart. His breathing came in staccato bursts as his anticipation grew. Then he felt Brian's hands lying flat on his chest and he stopped breathing altogether.

"Breathe," Brian ordered gently when he saw Justin go stock still.

Justin took a deep breath and waited for Brian to slowly remove his shirt, letting it drop unceremoniously to the floor. Brian stood waiting for Justin to follow his lead. The young man needed no instructions. His hands moved up to the top of Brian's shirt and he too removed buttons from their holes and spread his hands wide to remove the shirt. It fell to the floor to join Justin's. The men embraced and brought their lips together for a repeat of the previous kiss.

As the tension built rapidly between them, Justin could feel Brian's hand lowering to his crotch. He let out a deep sigh as Brian moved his lips against Justin's throat, while at the same time his hand rubbed against Justin's hardened crotch. Justin knew he had to feel what Brian was feeling. He lowered his hand to Brian's crotch and marveled at the thick hard rock he encountered there. He would have sworn he felt the organ throbbing even through the material of the trousers.

"Unzip me," Brian ordered breathlessly into Justin's ear, before going back to nibbling on the young man's neck.

Justin happily obeyed. Without breaking contact, he reached for the belt and slid it open, then heard the sound of the zip on Brian's trousers. A moment later, he realized that his own pants had fallen to the floor too. The men stood there with their pants and underwear puddled around their feet and their aroused cocks pointing straight at each other. Brian released Justin long enough for them to step out of their clothing and then led Justin to the large two man ottoman in the room.

Brian lay Justin down on the ottoman and then joined him. He gathered his new lover in his arms and placed tender kisses all over the beautiful blond's face. He slowly inched his way along Justin's upper body, all the while using his long arm to stroke the young man's side and outer leg. He felt the fine hairs on Justin's leg as his hand slowly worked its way inward on the thigh. As his mouth worked its magic on Justin's chest and stomach, his hand did the same on the limbs. Finally, Brian could feel the soft curly pubes of Justin's center. He twirled his fingers through the baby fine hairs while sucking on the hardened nubs of Justin's nipples.

One moment Justin was breathing too hard, the next his breath would catch in his throat. He was in glorious agony with all the feelings that Brian was drawing out of him. He had no idea it could feel this good. He wanted it to never end. He wanted to do the same things for Brian, but any thought of asking Brian to stop were long gone. He lay under Brian's care, moaning with each new sensation. Brian's mouth had continued its downward trail and it now rested on the spot on Justin's stomach that was only a quarter inch above the tip of his engorged cock. Brian snaked out his tongue and took a lick at the tip of the cock. Justin let a loud groan.

Brian now knew that Justin was ready. The tip of Justin's cock had been weeping in anticipation and Brian was more than ready to release it from its torture. Brian pursed his lips, and grabbing hold of the base of Justin's shaft, lowered his lips to encircle the head. He sucked softly at first, relishing the salty sweet flavor of the young man's pre-cum. Soon his lips were traveling down the shaft until he could feel the tip hitting the back of his throat. He nibbled ever so gently as if tasting the most delicious morsel of his life. The pressure was beginning to render Justin almost senseless. He knew he could never have imagined this feeling in a million years. He wanted more. He ran his fingers through Brian's wavy hair.

Brian ran his mouth up to the tip of the shaft again and then quickly back down. His tongue ticked the underside of Justin's cock on the down-stroke and pierced the slit on the up-stroke. Each stroke brought Justin to the edge of sanity. Brian paused at the base each time to give Justin a chance to back off the edge and then stroked up and down again. He soon realized that Justin was totally incoherent. The young man's words tumbled over each other in his desire to beg for more mixed with the urgent need for relief.

Brian finally decided that it was time to give Justin his well deserved release. This time, Brian did nothing to stop his motions. He sucked harder and deeper with each stroke. Justin began to thrash. Brian used his long arm to steady the blond until he felt Justin's hips drive upward off the ottoman, and he let out a loud scream of pure unadulterated pleasure. Brian felt the explosion of Justin's first orgasm with a man flood his mouth and he gulped eagerly. The virgin juices filled Brian with happiness. Not one man had tasted as good. He doubted anyone ever would.

Brian waited for the repeated spasms of Justin's body to subside before releasing the now flaccid cock from his mouth. He gave the reddened tool a final lick, and moved back up to lay beside Justin. The young man lay there with a look of his face that made Brian's chest puff with pride. Justin was still not able to talk, but the way he looked at Brian said all that was necessary for the older man to hear. He leaned over and kissed Justin, sharing the slight taste that lingered there. Justin shuddered and kissed Brian back, gratitude welling inside him. When Justin could finally string two words together cohesively, he turned to Brian.

"Thank you," he said humbly.

"My pleasure," Brian returned.

"Not only yours, Brian," Justin answered back. They lay quietly for a few more minutes. Finally..."I want to give you what you gave me. Please, Brian."

"Yes. I want that too. Rest, Justin. I'm not going anywhere and neither are you. We have plenty of time and so much more to discover with each other. This is just the beginning."

"You promise?"

"I promise," Brian replied.

With the comfort of those words ringing in his ears, Justin let his whole body relax. In seconds, he was fast asleep. Brian rose up on one elbow. He looked down into the smiling face of his lover. His mind wandered to all the things he wanted to show the young man...all the things he wanted to do for him, in and out of bed. He knew he must continue to try and find out something more of Justin's past, but right now he only cared about the young man's future...and whatever part he could play in it. For the first time in his life, he could only think of his future with someone else being a part of it. It was a little scary for this man of solitude, but as he lay back down next to Justin he knew it was truly what he wanted.

To be continued...........