Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
Author's Chapter Notes:
Brian and Justin have enjoyed a long and happy relationship and Justin is about to begin an even brighter new future with his graduation from the University and his first professional showing of his artistic works.  It will be one more wonderful night filled with memories for our lovers.

Brian Kinney sat in the the garden of his home wondering what was taking Justin so long to get ready. If he didn't know any better, he'd swear that Justin wasn't half as excited as he himself was. But of course, that was silly. This was going to be a momentous day and Brian was more than eager to get started. It had taken four years of hard work on the young man's part for him to reach this point and Brian knew Justin was just as proud of himself as Brian was. And today was even more special since Justin was not only receiving his degree in art history today, but also having his first showing at a world renown art gallery in Cairo. And, of course, there was the extra surprise Brian had in store for his young lover.

Prince Ahmad, who fancied himself a connoisseur of fine art, had taken a strong liking to Justin's work very early on in their friendship and was more than happy to sponsor the young man in an art exhibit. Actually he had wanted to do it a lot earlier, but Justin had held out. He explained that he wanted to increase his training and find his own unique voice before exposing his work to the outside world. Brian simply told his old friend that whatever Justin wanted was fine with him. Now that Justin felt more secure in his own work, and understood the works of others better thanks to the University, he was quite prepared to take a chance and give the rest of the world a chance to see what he could do. Brian had no doubt the world would appreciate what his young lover was capable of. Brian certainly did.

The years had seemed to rush by. To those not in the know, Brian was simply an older businessman who had taken his nephew under his wing and was showing him the ropes of the business and furthering his education. To all others Brian had found the love of his life and was seldom seen without the attractive blond, especially in the evening hours. Brian and Justin traveled extensively during the four years they had been together. If Justin didn't have to be in school, Brian took him on all his business trips. The times they were separated were hard on both men. They didn't like sleeping alone and spent as much time on the phone as possible if one was available where Brian had traveled. Brian never worried about Justin. He knew that Ahmose would protect Justin with his life.

Justin had become close friends with Brian's American friends and spent many hours with them when Brian was away, much to Brian's relief. He knew there was a small part inside Justin's soul that missed the person he had once been. Justin had unexpectedly had a few memory flashes over the years but nothing solid that would really lead to answers. He kept seeing a petite woman who looked a lot like him in his dreams, but he would wake and never be able to draw the exact features that had haunted him. He once saw a lovely blonde lady tourist in the market at Giza and she was holding the hand of a little girl who looked just like her. Justin had come to a dead stop when he spotted her and seemed to freeze in his tracks. It took several finger snaps from Brian to get Justin to snap out of it. When questioned, he could only tell Brian that there was something so familiar about the lady and her daughter, but nothing else came to him. He tried so hard to conjure up a name or any tidbit of information, but he drew a blank with every attempt.

One day, the couple came across an auto accident in the street. A large touring car stood in the middle of the road with a man stretched out near the running board. He had a large gash on his head with blood dripping from the wound. Justin, who had been walking next to Brian, suddenly felt deathly ill. He nearly fainted from the lack of oxygen to his brain when he held his breath for a painfully long time. He suddenly saw the image of another bloodied body laying on the ground outside a similar car and he became uncontrollably frightened. Brian felt the pain in his arm when Justin grabbed it hard to keep from sinking to the ground. Despite their rule of never touching in public, Brian threw his arm around Justin, as if to shield him and backed him against the wall of the building. When he saw how bad Justin was shaking, Brian quickly moved him into the alleyway between the two adjoining buildings so they could have some privacy. It had taken long minutes of soothing words combined with comforting hugs before Justin was calm enough to step back out onto the street. It was the only time such an incident happened, but Justin was never able to get a clearer image to emerge other than the sudden flash that had disturbed him so deeply. In time, even that image faded away completely.

After all this time as a couple, Brian and Justin were totally comfortable together and never worried about the past anymore. There had been so many new experiences and beginnings in Justin's life since that fateful day the good looking businessman, who didn't even want to be there, first saw him on an auction block at an illegal sale in a clandestine spot in the desert of Giza. He had been so blank about his past and frightened about his future that day. By the end of the day he knew his life was about to change, but he had no way of knowing then how vast the change would be. He had not only found protection, but also the kind of love that only comes to a person once in their lives. And now he had an even more exciting future to look forward to than ever before.

Justin finally stepped from the garden door that led to their spacious bedroom and Brian's breath caught in his throat. The sun's rays shimmered off Justin's golden hair, forming a transitory halo around the top of head. He looked...well, the only word was beautiful in his tailored dark suit with the white linen shirt beneath. The jacket of his shirt was open to reveal a dark vest shot through with gold threading that sparked as the sun bounced off it. Justin had reached into the vest pocket and pulled out the watch he had been carrying from the beginning of his memories. He checked the time quickly and smiled at his lover waiting so patiently for him. Brian rose from the bench he sat on and approached Justin slowly, admiring the view even more with each step.

"So how do I look," Justin asked as Brian reached him.

Brian laid his hands on Justin's shoulders and looked deeply into Justin's eyes. He smiled warmly.

"Beautiful," Brian sighed.

"I do?" the young asked, disbelievingly.

"I cannot lie to you Justin," Brian reminded him, and then gathered his lover into his arms.

Brian kissed Justin tenderly at first and then let the passion build. Soon their mouths were working its magic again and the steam was building between their bodies, as it had done so many countless times before. If either one of them had ever thought the desire for each other would cool down someday, they were certainly wrong as evidenced by the way they still responded to each other the minute they touched. It took a super human effort on Brian's part to pull away from Justin and remind him that they didn't have time to indulge in their greatest pleasure right now, but winked when he reminded his young lover that the day was still young and there would be plenty of time soon. Justin reluctantly agreed and straightened his clothes, readjusting his pants that had become uncomfortably tight in the crotch suddenly. A few minutes later the couple climbed into Brian's car and began the trek into Cairo to the University.

**************************************************************

The graduation ceremonies had been quite distinguished and Brian had burst with pride as he saw Justin cross the stage at the University to accept his diploma. He had been surrounded by fellow students the moment he had walked into the auditorium. Justin was a popular student, especially with the girls, many of whom were from other countries and had come to Cairo to study because of the school's excellent reputation combined with the overwhelming interest this part of the world had garnered since the discoveries of the ancient tombs. Many of them envied Justin his wealthy patron in the form of his 'Uncle Brian'. Justin was quite certain there had to be others like him at the vast University, but he had never been approached by anyone. It was fine by Justin since Brian was more than enough for him.

As Justin walked across the stage, he looked out into the audience and saw the beaming face of his lover staring back at him. He knew that Brian felt as proud of him as a parent would. He wondered if his own parents would have felt this way if they had known about his accomplishments, but as always the thought fled as quickly as it came. Justin spent little time dwelling on the 'what ifs'.

Brian stood back once the ceremony itself was over and watched with an amused smile as Justin basked in the glow of being center stage. The other graduates, largely male, milled around talking about their future plans. Many of them knew about Justin's showing at the most popular art gallery in the city and were aware that one of the royal Princes of the country had sponsored it. They had all agreed to visit though few would have been able to afford anything. They were just thrilled to see one of their own get such a quick start into the art world. It brought hope to them too. Justin was finally able to disentangle himself from the crowd and join Brian who was waiting patiently nearby.

Brian longed to give Justin a congratulatory kiss right in front of the entire assemblage but he restrained himself. Maybe someday it would be safe for men like them to express their affection so openly but this was not the time or place to do so safely. Instead, Brian patted Justin on the back and loudly commended him on his achievement.

Brian then leaned in closer and whispered in Justin's ear, "Wait till I get you home, Sunshine. I'll show my appreciation for all your hard work more properly then."

"I look forward to it," Justin responded with a wicked grin. "Don't forget that we have to attend the gallery showing first. That is, unless you want to skip it and head straight home."

"There is no way, young man. You've worked your ass off for this showing and we're going to be there. I intend to enjoy every minute of them fawning over you and praising you and wishing they could have you in their pockets while I know that the only one you'll be going home with is me. That is, of course, presuming no one else gives you a better offer."

"Bite your tongue. No one has anything to offer me that can be better than what I have right here with you, Mr. Kinney, and don't you ever forget it. I'm not likely to."

"Quit looking at me like that or I'll strip that beautiful suit off you and fuck you on the floor right here in front of everyone," Brian warned when Justin fluttered his long golden eyelashes at him.

Justin laughed and the two men made a hasty retreat for the exit. A short time later they were stepping into the Liberty Hotel. Debbie and her gang had been unable to take time off from work to go to the graduation ceremonies but Justin had promised to stop by and show off his new diploma. Brian excused himself for a moment when they got to the hotel and promised to meet Justin in the cafe. Justin headed for the eatery and spent another twenty minutes accepting more congratulations and well wishes from his American friends. Just as he was beginning to wonder what was taking Brian so long to join him, he could see the tall brunet coming through the swinging doors of the cafe. He had a crooked grin on his face as he searched the room quickly for his favorite blond. He hurried over as soon as he saw Justin in the corner talking with Debbie and Michael.

"Hey kiddo, where you been?" Debbie asked, planting a lipstick kiss on his cheek.

Brian returned the kiss and put his arm around Justin. "Just taking care of something important. So, have you all oohed and aahed over our newest art history expert enough so that I can have his full attention for a while? We only have a couple of hours before the gallery opening tonight and I have some business to take care of with our young artist here."

Debbie gave Justin a friendly pat on the cheek and smiled. "He's all yours Brian," she told him.

"I know."

Brian led him away as Justin stared at him with curiosity, not knowing what business they had to attend to. When they reached the doors, Brian paused and asked Justin to wait a moment. He then made a beeline over to Debbie and spoke quickly to her. When he finished, she let out a happy laugh and grinned over at a waiting Justin making him even more curious. Brian then rejoined Justin and took him out of the cafe and into the lobby of the hotel. Instead of heading out of the hotel as Justin expected, Brian turned towards the staircase leading to the well appointed rooms above. Justin followed behind as Brian led him to the second floor. They walked down a short hallway to a large set of double doors. Brian used a key and opened the door. He ushered Justin into what was obviously the best room in the hotel.

Justin looked around at the beautifully decorated room. The elegant arabesque furniture was inlaid with mother-of-pearl and the walls were built with handcrafted mosaic tiles that reflected scenes of the nearby pyramids with the crimson and gold setting sun behind them. The doors were exquisitely carved and brass bound. The bed was huge with a soft downy comforter and silken sheets that were exposed by the maid's turn-down. A small bed was tucked into a corner which brought a raised eyebrow from Justin. Brian walked over, rustled the bedding with a vigorous shake, and grinned back at Justin.

"There, slept in," he laughed. Justin ran to Brian and threw his arms around him.

"Thought we'd have a private dinner here, just the two of us, before getting ready for the opening. That is, if you don't mind," Brian told Justin once he could get his mouth free.

"Mind? Are you kidding. I'm ravenous...but not necessarily for food," he added. "Do you think we have time to satisfy all our appetites?"

Brian crushed Justin's lips with his own and then pulled back. "We'll make time. Debbie won't be bringing dinner up for an hour. So I guess we'll have to find something else to occupy ourselves with until then."

Brian didn't need to say anything more. Justin's beautiful new suit lay on the floor in record time right next to Brian's clothing. By now the couple knew every nuance of each others bodies. They knew exactly what to touch and when in order to elicit the greatest degree of pleasure. Justin lay under Brian as the older man ministered to all of Justin's needs. He placed tender kisses where they would bring the most joy and hard nips in places that longed to be possessed. Justin's nipples responded to the nips and his thighs opened gladly to the gentle kisses. Brian devoured Justin's rigid manhood until the young man could hold back no longer and fed Brian's appetite for Justin's nectar. By this time Brian's cock wept for its turn. Brian grabbed onto Justin's still twitching thighs and flung them onto his shoulders. He lined himself up and took possession of Justin's body with all the love he felt inside the core of his body. After much too brief a time Brian released himself into his lover with a force equal to Justin's earlier release.

Brian collapsed onto Justin and quickly rolled onto his side, bringing Justin's body along with him. He wrapped his arms around Justin and held him close to his heart. He could feel Justin's heart beating hard against his own. He could no longer imagine his heart beating without Justin being a part of him. Tonight was another new beginning for Justin and he was so grateful to share it with the beautiful young man. He had no doubt that Justin would be a big fat fucking success tonight. Brian had sent out invitations to countless collectors of fine art that he knew thanks to his business. He had bought advertising throughout the country and even in some well known foreign presses. His friend, Prince Ahmad had secured the largest and most distinguished gallery in Cairo for the showing. Brian was prepared to share his lover with the rest of the world...just so long as he was the one who was able to take the artist home with him at the end of the night.

To be continued...............