Wrong Taylor by Taylor-Kinney
Summary:

Brian clicked on the wrong Taylor.


Categories: QAF-U.S. FICTION, Brian/Justin, Humor, Post-513 Fic Characters: Brian, Justin
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 410 Read: 1433 Published: January 04, 2022 Updated: January 04, 2022
Story Notes:

Hope you have fun reading this!

1. Chapter 1 by Taylor-Kinney

Chapter 1 by Taylor-Kinney

 

"Hey, what's up?" Justin asked as he picked up the phone. 

"Well, my dick is..."

"Oh, and I guess you want me to tell you some dirty things so you can jerk yourself off?" he aksed playfully.

"Uh, not exactly... well, not that I don't want that, but when I tell you what I have to tell you, unfortunately you won't be interested anymore... maybe never."

"Jesus, what did you do?"

"Uh..."

"Brian!"

"I might have... sent your mother a pic of my dick..."

"What did you just say?"

"That your mother has my dick on her screen right now."

"You're fucking kidding me, right?"

"I wish."

"How... how the hell did you do that?"

"I clicked on the wrong Taylor I guess... which I don't understand since I have her there as mother Taylor."

"You have me as Taylor on your phone?"

"Yeah... I mean I have it there since you worked for Vanguard when we, you know, weren't on the best terms and I haven't change it since..."

"Seriously? That was like four years ago, Brian."

"Yeah, time flies, right?" Brian chuckled.

"Unbelievable."

"I'm pretty sure that right now we have a bigger problem than your nickname on my phone."

"Thanks for reminding me. And how bad is it... I mean the pic?"

"Oh it's bad... like really really bad... like haaaard and with a ring on and stuff..."

"You sent my mother a pic of your hard dick with a ring on??" Justin exclaimed.

"Well, it was supposed to be for your eyes only!"

"Yeah, and look how that turned out."

"Sorry that I wanted you to see how hard I am while thinking about you."

"Well, this may be one of the most romantic things you've ever said to me, but that doesn't change anything."

"Don't worry, after this I'll never do it again."

"Oh, fuck! She's calling me..."

"Why is she calling you? It's my dick."

"She probably wants to tell me to divorce you."

"Impossible... she loves me."

"Yeah, we'll see about that... I don't even know what to tell her. That you're an idiot, probably."

"Hey!"

"Fuck, you owe me one hell of a blowjob. And change my fucking name on your phone to something nicer!"

"Sure, sure... and now hurry up, don't keep my mother-in-law waiting."

"Soon to be your ex-mother-in-law."

"Just put in a good word for me, okay? Thanks. Love you." Brian said quickly before Justin hung up.

 

The end

End Notes:

Thank you for reading!

This story archived at https://midnightwhispers.net/viewstory.php?sid=4389