And Then We Start on Married Life by SammyScaDoo
Summary:

Sequel to "Can I Come Back Home to You?"  The epilogue left you guys with a lot of questions. Who's dead? Who killed someone? What's this big emergency? Well, you'll get all those answers. But first, we left Brian and Justin as they were going on their honeymoon. Enjoy, everyone!

stories/1520/images/Banner_Resized_05.07.16.jpg


Categories: QAF-U.S. FICTION, Family, Angst, Anti-Michael, Brian/Justin, Drama, Hurt/Comfort, Minor Character Death, Romance, Violence Characters: Ben, Brian, Carl, Craig Taylor, Cynthia, Daphne, Debbie, Emmett, Gus, Hunter, Jennifer Taylor, Jenny Rebecca, Justin, Lindsay, Melanie, Michael, Molly Taylor, Original Character(s), Ted, Tucker
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 25 Completed: No Word count: 305397 Read: 179094 Published: May 07, 2017 Updated: January 20, 2021
Story Notes:

STORY DISCLAIMER: QAF AND ITS CHARACTERS ARE THE SOLE PROPERTY OF COWLIP PRODUCTIONS AND SHOWTIME.  NO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT IS INTENDED.

 

1. Just a Honeymoon is for Amateurs. I Don't Do Anything That Simple by SammyScaDoo

2. Well, Color Me Surprised! Justin's Sick Again by SammyScaDoo

3. When You Mess With My Husband, You Mess With Me! by SammyScaDoo

4. Justin's Little Sisters by SammyScaDoo

5. Sam finally has good news! by SammyScaDoo

6. Well Joan Kinney. Have a nice afterlife. by SammyScaDoo

7. Our of all the millions of people in the world, that's the person I see by SammyScaDoo

8. I blame Justin for turning me into this happy Sap. Freaken Sunshine. by SammyScaDoo

9. Can you see me now? by SammyScaDoo

10. Am I dreaming? Or are you really here? by SammyScaDoo

11. And the long awaited chapter you've all been waiting for!!! by SammyScaDoo

12. Thanksgiving by SammyScaDoo

13. You’re a Mean One, Mr. Grinch by SammyScaDoo

14. Christmas Chaos by SammyScaDoo

15. The Reenactment of Brian! by SammyScaDoo

16. You may not understand it, but then it all smacks you in the face, and BAM. You get it by SammyScaDoo

17. Facebook can be a connection, or it can totally smack you in the face. The choice is really yours! by SammyScaDoo

18. But Brian Doesn't Know That I Know That He Knows That I Know He Knows by SammyScaDoo

19. Aliens and Dildos! by SammyScaDoo

20. You Found What, Where? by SammyScaDoo

21. I Hope You Appreciate my Sacrifice, Debbie Novotny by SammyScaDoo

22. Freedom at Britin by SammyScaDoo

23. Courtrooms, Lies, and Audiotapes by SammyScaDoo

24. Romantic to Hot in Three Seconds by SammyScaDoo

25. Never Invite My Parents to Dinner Again! by SammyScaDoo

Just a Honeymoon is for Amateurs. I Don't Do Anything That Simple by SammyScaDoo
Author's Notes:

Brian takes his new husband on a honeymoon filled with memories made and promises kept.

 

 

Justin and Brian stayed in Vermont for a full week...just like he had promised Justin years ago. They stayed in a totally romantic bed and breakfast that Brian had found online, knowing Justin would love it. The room had a fireplace and a bear-skinned rug in front of it, which they put to very good use by fucking on it every night. The room also had a hot tub, which they soaked in every night, and fucked in. They went skiing and snowboarding. For two days, they went walking around the little town. Justin loved everything about the small town, buying a million different souvenirs for their friends and family.

 

The sex felt different between them. Maybe his family was right when they said sex felt different after they were married. It wasn't a bad different. It was the complete opposite. Every single moment of sex just felt better between him and Justin. And they barely got any sleep that week because of having sex so much. They'd go to sleep, usually with Brian's cock still in Justin's ass, and they'd wake up ready for more, only to go back to sleep and wake up the next morning ready for more again.

 

Justin liked to tell everyone they were married. He'd refer to Brian constantly as his husband. He used any excuse just to say it. Luckily, the hotel staff was very well-trained in customer service. If they didn't like gay marriage, Brian and Justin had no idea. A couple of the girls constantly asked Justin questions about their wedding. Brian could tell, though, that the day before they were leaving, he was getting sad. Justin didn't want their honeymoon to end. He didn't let on to Justin that he noticed anything. And it wasn't until they were about to leave that Justin suspected anything odd.

 

"We have your other suitcases here, Mr. Kinney. We'll just take these and send them back to your office in Pittsburgh," the front desk clerk said as he wheeled out two large suitcases, and took the others behind the desk.

 

"Why are they taking our suitcases? And what are in these?" Justin asked, looking down at them.

 

"Well, we can't wear winter jackets in L.A.," Brian said nonchalantly. Justin's eyes widened.

 

"Wait! L.A.? I thought we were going home," Justin said.

 

"I never said we were going home. I just said we were staying here a week...the honeymoon ain't over yet, Sunshine." Brian said and smiled. Justin jumped into his arms and kissed him, and after a minute he pulled back.

 

"Why are we going to L.A.?" Justin asked. Brian took a deep breath and leaned against the desk. The front desk clerk had gone into the office in back.

 

"I um...I cancelled my flight when you were there...you asked me to come visit you every day...and I was gonna surprise you...but I cancelled it. So, I brought you to Vermont...because I messed up that trip, and I messed up the L.A. trip. So, I'm taking you on it now," Brian said. Justin just stood there and smiled.

 

"That is the best reason I've ever heard," Justin said softly. Brian nodded his head.

 

"And you can decide where we go. Show me everything you would have showed me last time," Brian said. Justin smiled and kissed him.

 

"Wanna fuck me in the bathroom again?" Justin whispered in Brian's ear. On the way to Vermont, they snuck a few minutes of fucking in the very small bathroom, and Brian knew that Justin was hooked, and he wanted that gold V.I.P card to the Mile-High Club. Justin wiggled his eyebrows and kissed him. "I'll be waiting, Mr. Kinney," he whispered, and stood up and went into the bathroom. He flashed him a smile before he went in. Brian waited a few minutes before he got up, not being able to stand the hard-on in his jeans any longer. He looked over his shoulder to see who was watching, and raised his eyebrows at a few guys who had noticed. He opened the door and slid in. Justin was facing the wall, with his pants pulled down just far enough show his ass and cock. "What took you so long?" Justin asked. He chuckled and locked the door and started pushing his own pants down.

 

"So impatient," Brian said. Justin just nodded. "Already got your pants down. Like you're in heat or something," Brian joked, making Justin chuckle. He pulled his cock out and ran it up and down Justin's crack, making him moan. "Your already lubed up?" Brian asked. Justin nodded again.

 

"I kept a small thing of it in my pocket," Justin said proudly. "I want you inside me," he said.

 

"Like this?" he asked and shoved his whole cock inside Justin. He held his hand over Justin's mouth as he tried to let out a loud moan of pleasure, pain, and surprise. It was one of those moments, that he didn't give Justin a chance to adjust. That was what made it hot. He started fucking Justin hard. He pulled up his shirt to his chest and squeezed his nipples and sucked on his neck hungrily. This was going to be fast and quick, but, oh, so freaken hot.

 

"Fuuuck," Justin hissed.

 

Brian waited for Justin to come back out. All smiles. A nice, hot fuck in the bathroom was just what he needed. Justin came back out a few minutes later. His face all flushed. He sat down, and turned his head, smiling, and his shoulders started shaking from quiet laughter. "I could really get used to this, husband," Justin said and kissed his cheek. The rest of the plane ride was quiet to L.A. The hotel that Brian chose was beyond the best hotel Justin had ever stayed at. The first thing Brian did after tipping the bell hop and shutting the door was spinning around, grabbing Justin, and pushing him on the bed. Just to land on top of him, and make wild, passionate love to his new husband.

 

Brian let Justin decide anything and everything they wanted to do. Justin decided for their first night, they'd go to the gay club that he had told Brian about more than a year ago, the one Brett brought him to. Brian chuckled when they got there. "Fags are lined up around the block to get in here," Brian said, looking at the long line.

 

"Give me a hundred," Justin said. Brian pulled his wallet out and handed Justin the hundred-dollar bill. He followed him as Justin strode right up to the bouncer and leaned in.

 

"Hey, remember me? I'm a friend of Brett Keller," Justin said. Before the bouncer could say anything, Justin discreetly handed him the money. The bouncer looked down and nodded his head. Justin turned around, smiling and grabbed onto his hand.

 

"Why the fuck are you letting them in?" a guy yelled at the bouncer. The place was completely packed. They made their way over to the bar and ordered a drink. Justin noticed two guys checking out Brian.

 

"Sorry. He's all mine," Justin told them, making Brian look. Brian wrapped his left arm around Justin's shoulder, and held his fingers apart, letting Justin pick his own hand up to intertwine his fingers with Brian's, showing off their rings. The guys pouted and turned around and walked away, making Justin laugh. He turned into Brian and kissed him. "I seriously love doing that," Justin said.

 

"Justin Taylor?" someone said. Justin turned his head. Connor James. "Hey, I thought that was you! What are you doing here?" Connor asked as he leaned forward to hug Justin. Brian looked him up and down. This guy was hot. And Sunshine let this guy fuck him.

 

"I'm actually here on my honeymoon," Justin said all proud, looking over at Brian. "It's Kinney now. Justin Kinney," Justin said. Brian snorted and rolled his eyes as Connor looked at him.

 

"Holy shit. This has gotta be Rage," Connor said. Justin smiled and nodded. "Whoa. Totally hot. I'm Connor," he said and held out his hand for Brian to shake.

 

"Brian Kinney."

 

"So you guys actually got married. I should have known. I saw the comic book that they got married," Connor said.

 

"That took a year later. But, yeah, we're finally married," Justin said, sipping his drink.

 

"Does Brettski know you're in town?"

 

"No. I just found out today we were gonna be here," Justin said.

 

"Oh, you gotta come with me. He's having a party right now. I was gonna stop by after a few drinks here. But we gotta go now. He'll love the surprise," Connor said. Justin turned to him.

 

"Do you wanna go?" Justin asked. Brian held out his hand.

 

"Lead the way," Brian said, making Justin smile. They followed Connor in their rental car to Brett's house. It was as glamourous as he remembered it. They followed Connor, who was looking around for Brett.

 

"Hey, Con! You're early," Brett said. He hugged Connor, and then noticed Justin and he smiled. "Justin Taylor! What the hell are you doing here?" he asked and hugged Justin.

 

"Brian surprised me. We're on our honeymoon," Justin said. Brett looked over at Brian.

 

"It's good to see you again," Brett said and shook Brian's hand. "Welcome to my house. We have to celebrate. J.T. and Rage tied the knot," Brett said.

 

"Justin Kinney now," Justin said and waved around his left hand, making Brian chuckle and roll his eyes. Justin wrapped his arm around Brian's waist, and he threw his arm over Justin's shoulder as Brett started rambling on and on about starting Rage back up again. He ordered someone to get them all drinks, when he noticed Connor staring at Justin. He looked jealous. It made Brian chuckle. A celebrity jealous of Brian, because he couldn't have Justin. He could live with that. He walked with them as Brett reintroduced Justin to a million different people. Justin told Brian stories of going here and there with this person and that person.

 

"So, you want me to get you into the Clubhouse again tomorrow?" Brett asked. Justin's eyes widened with excitement.

 

"Oh, my God, yes! Brian, you'll love it there," Justin said and kissed his cheek. "We can fuck all day there," he whispered hotly in his ear.

 

"Wait. You went to the Clubhouse?" Connor asked, jealousy written all over his face. Justin nodded.

 

"Yeah, I went there a few times. Usually on my day off and when Brett wasn't dragging me around," Justin chuckled.

 

"It's a sex club," Connor said.

 

"Oh, count me in for that, Sunshine," Brian said.

 

"I will make you a reservation. It's a pretty exclusive club. Not just any gay man can go there and fuck," Brett said, clinking his glass to Justin's. Connor crossed his arms.

 

"You know that guy was totally into you," Brian said as he drove them back to the hotel. Justin played with his ear.

 

"Yeah I know. I tried to pretend I didn't notice. I saw his face when I said I was married. He looked like I killed his puppy," Justin said, squishing up his face. Brian laughed. "Come on, it's not funny. I feel bad. Celebrities have feelings, too," Justin said.

 

"Even closeted homosexuals?" Brian asked, making Justin laugh. The next day after they ate lunch, Brian drove them to the Clubhouse. It had been so long since Brian and Justin had fucked in public. Well, in public that other people could see. They had been so crazy busy that they never had a chance to go fuck in the backroom. And, of course, the Baths were out. Brian's office was there now.

 

They turned in their belongings and got undressed, and walked around the house. Brian looked around. "Well, this just settles it. The gay L.A. community is so much more sophisticated than the gay Pittsburgh community is. This bathhouse is so clean. Look, that guy is cumming on his towel instead of the floor," Brian said, pointing to a guy getting fucked over a half wall. And sure enough, he had put his towel down so he could cum on that. Justin laughed at Brian. "I'm gonna go take a leak first. Think you can handle it out here all alone?" Brian asked. Justin tilted his head.

 

"I don't know. What if some big leather daddy comes up and just takes me?" Justin asked. Brian snorted.

 

"Fuck him for me," Brian joked and turned around. Justin walked around a little bit, his cock getting hard just watching all the guys fucking. Seeing a house full of naked men, walking around, fucking; it still made him hot. But he had no desire to touch any of them. He had no desire to be with any of them. When he and Brian used to go to the Baths, or the backroom, it was hot. They loved fucking other guys, and watching one another fuck other guys. But as he looked around, that desire was completely gone. He went over to the bar to get some water, when he felt someone who was wearing a towel rub their hard cock against Justin.

 

"Sorry, I'm not interested," Justin said as he turned around and his eyes widened. "Connor?" Justin asked. Connor James was standing there in front of him. "What are you doing here?" Justin asked. He knew from Brett that Connor didn't go to sex clubs like this. The whole world thought he was straight. He would never would risk exposure. He would never risk the chance that someone could snap a picture and post it to social media.

 

"I knew you'd be here. Come on. I booked a private room upstairs. I have been waiting a long time to stick my dick in your ass again," Connor said as he moved closer to wrap his arms around his shoulders and rubbed himself against Justin. Justin pushed his arms off him.

 

"Connor, I'm sorry, but I'm not interested. I'm married now," Justin said as he stepped back.

 

"Come on! So are half of these guys. Some are even married to women," Connor joked. "So, come on. Let me fuck you again," he said, palming his cock.

 

"I'm sorry. But Brian and I are in a committed relationship. We don't cheat," Justin told him, making Connor snort and roll his eyes.

 

"Please. Rage never settles down. Even if he did get married."

 

"Well, he's not Rage. He's a real person," Justin told him. He rolled his eyes again and moved in to kiss him, but Justin pushed him back. "I'm serious, Connor. I said no! Back off," Justin told him sternly.

 

"Hey, dude. This is your only warning. Respect the rules. No means no," the bartender warned Connor.

 

"What the fuck is going on?" Brian demanded. Justin and Connor both turned their heads to see Brian standing there. He walked over and stood next to Justin and crossed his arms, glaring at Connor. "You're not fucking him. So, I suggest you look for some other star-struck kid," Brian told him.

 

"I don't get what your fucking deal is? We've fucked before. The room is upstairs and all ready-"

 

"I don't have to explain anything to you. I said no," Justin told him.

 

"Do we have a problem here?" a big, huge, security guard asked as he walked up to them.

 

"This guy won't leave the blonde alone," the bartender said.

 

"Alright. You're outta here," he said, and dragged Connor away. Connor glared at both Justin and Brian as they dragged him off, with people whispering all around them, asking if that was the movie star Connor James.

 

"What the hell just happened?" Brian asked. Justin took a sip of his water bottle.

 

"I have no fucking idea. He wanted me to come upstairs...I've never seen him look like that. He looked a little scary," Justin said uncomfortably. Brian rubbed his hand up and down Justin's arm. "Something about the look on his face...it really creeped me out," Justin said. Brian leaned forward and kissed his forehead.

 

"Wanna get out of here?" Brian asked as he looked around to see the other guys that were fucking each other. Justin shook his head.

 

"No. Let's get a drink and go sit outside. Watch the naked guys swimming," Justin said, making Brian chuckle.

 

"You sure?" Brian asked. Justin nodded his head, and they went outside and sat down. Justin chuckled. "What?"

 

"I sat right here. The time I called you. And I could tell you were getting a blow job. I was calling to tell you that I'd have to stay here longer, and how much I missed you. And I sat right here," Justin said and looked at him. Brian chuckled.

 

"I hope they washed the chair since then," Brian joked, making Justin laugh.

 

"Thank you for taking me here. It means more to me then you'll ever know," Justin said. Brian smiled and rolled his eyes as he kissed him. It didn't take long for Justin to forget Connor and get all hot and bothered for Brian. They stayed at The Clubhouse for a few hours before they went back to the hotel to shower and change, and then do a little sightseeing. Justin was dying to go do some celebrity stalking, and they went and did a celebrity house tour on a bus. Justin snapped pictures of everyone's houses.

 

They went to dinner in some crazy restaurant that Justin just loved. Justin went absolutely crazy about some actors. Justin absolutely freaked out about them being on some show called Supernatural. Brian had no idea what this was, and had never seen it. He looked at them and couldn't help but admit that they were pretty hot. Justin made Brian follow him over to ask if he could get their autographs, and then asked if they could take a picture with them.

 

"Oh, my God! Sam is gonna flip!" Justin said excitedly. Justin was blushing furiously as he stood between the two guys.

 

"If you want to put them on your list, Sunshine, I'll let you," Brian said. Justin's eyes widened.

 

"Okay, so we need to come up with five celebrities and put them on our list," Justin said. They were driving in the convertible that Brian rented, and looking for the tour bus so Justin could see celebrities' houses.

 

"Why?"

 

"Because. They're our five guys who we're allowed to fuck. Together, of course. And with a condom. Random guys in Pittsburgh I would never give up condoms for. But for Channing Tatum...if we met him and got to fuck him, I'd so wear a condom for the next six months," Justin said.

 

"That's not even funny to joke about. Besides, they don't..." Justin trailed off and looked at, he couldn't believe he could even say this, but he stared at Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki. "We're gay," Justin said, referring to him and Brian.

 

"Yeah, we kinda figured. Did we at least make the top five guys?" Jensen joked. Justin's eyes widened.

 

"No. Some asshole cut me off and I started yelling at the mother fucker. He only got so far as throwing Channing Tatum on the list," Brian joked as they all smiled and he snapped the picture. He looked down and knew it would be Sunshine approved.

 

"Ouch, burn! You didn't even make the list," Jared joked and hit Jensen's shoulder.

 

"Oh, no, trust me. You guys would have-" Justin stopped suddenly, totally embarrassed. But then his eyes widened in excitement. "Would you record a new message for my voicemail?" Justin asked. Brian rolled his eyes. The boys agreed, and Brian, per Justin's request, recorded the guys recording a new message for Justin's voicemail. It was the highlight of Justin's L.A. trip.

 

They stayed a total of four days in L.A. Brian let Justin choose everything they did. They did all the tourist things that most people like to do. Brian went everywhere Justin wanted to go. The few days that they spent there was nothing but rushing around, finding places to fuck each other. They had gotten back late on their last night, and Justin passed out. Brian had packed all their belongings, and put aside all the crap Justin had bought. He bought a million souvenirs for himself, and their friends and family. Again. He brought them down to have the hotel send it back to Britin for him.

 

He slept for an hour before his alarm went off, startling Justin. He groaned and hid his head under his pillow. "Why the fuck is that going off at 12:00 am?" Justin groaned. Brian yawned and scrubbed his face. He took the pillow and threw it across the room, making Justin glare. "I just went to sleep two fucking hours ago," he grumbled. Brian chuckled and sat up, stretching.

 

"Yep. I know. I slept for a whole fucking hour. But get up. Brush your teeth and get dressed. We're blowing this pop stand," Brian said as he started putting clothes on. Justin raised his eyebrows as he watched him.

 

"What the fuck are you doing?" Justin moaned. Brian leaned forward and slapped Justin's left ass cheek that was not covered under the blanket. He yelped and glared at him. "Why are you so fucking chipper?" Justin demanded. Brian chuckled and leaned down and kissed him.

 

"I already told you. Get up, brush your teeth, and get dressed. We're leaving. And we have a plane to catch today. So get up," Brian said. Brian ended up having to follow him around and rush him, but they finally did make it down to the car that was waiting for them. Justin eyed him carefully.

 

"Where's our car?" Justin asked. The driver opened the back door of a Lexus SUV for them. Brian smiled.

 

"Rental company took it back. Now get in," Brian told him. Justin got in, with Brian following him. "We have a few hours before we get where we're going. So, you can go back to sleep," Brian told him. Justin didn't need to be told twice. He fell right to sleep, with his head on Brian's shoulder. Brian fell asleep shortly after him, with the driver waking them up when they arrived. Brian nudged Justin. "Hey, Sunshine. Wanna see the sunshine?" Brian asked. Justin slowly opened his eyes. He wasn't in such a bad mood anymore, having gotten six more hours of sleep. Justin yawned and looked around. The sun was just coming up.

 

"Where are we?" Justin asked as he looked at the clock.

 

"San Francisco," Brian answered. Justin looked at him, confused. "There's a spot just up this trail. Come on," Brian said as he opened the door. He thanked their driver as he handed Brian two travel coffee mugs and a pastry bag. Justin looked all around. "Come on," Brian said as he handed Justin a mug. He followed Brian up the hills silently, not daring to speak. When they got to the top, Justin gasped. Dawn was breaking over the Bay Bridge. Justin watched in awe of it. "You told me you wanted to spend a weekend in San Francisco. Come and see the bridge. But you never got to because you were so busy when you were in L.A.," Brian said.

 

The look on Justin's face was priceless. He was looking at the scene before him, and going through every color he would use to paint this picture. But he was also in heaven, because Brian did something romantic for him. He unzipped his jacket and showed him his sketchpad, and he pulled out a couple of pencils, and then his camera, placing everything down on the bench. "You can take all the pictures you want. Tons of people come running by here. We can stop and ask them to take pictures. And you have about an hour to sketch the pretty little red bridge," Brian said.

 

"You thought of everything...this is...perfect," Justin said. He threw his arms around Brian and kissed him wildly. "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" he said in between kisses. Of course, Justin really knew how to thank Brian. He sunk down to his knees and pulled Brian's jeans down to give him a hot, fast, blow job.

 

"You can thank me like that any time," Brian said as he zipped himself up. Justin smiled brightly and grabbed his stuff and sat down and started sketching. Justin's phone dinged that he had a new message.

 

"It's just my Facebook account. It's been going off like crazy since the wedding. Everyone's posting pictures and tagging me in everything," Justin told him without looking up. Brian snorted.

 

"Fucking Facebook. You really are gay," Brian said as he picked up Justin's phone and clicked on the message. Sure enough, one of Teresa's nieces had tagged Justin in a picture of Gus sitting on Justin's lap, and putting a piece of cake in Justin's mouth. Brian remembered that moment, and smiled down at the picture. He hadn't realized anyone had captured that moment on camera. It was rather quick, and over quickly. They had all been served cake, and all the chairs at their table had filled up, so when Gus came over, he just sat in Justin's lap and shared his cake with him. Everyone was talking and laughing, and Gus had turned and picked up a piece of cake, and asked if he could feed it to Justin, like Brian had done. Justin laughed and opened his mouth, and let Gus feed him the cake.

 

It was just that quick. He showed Justin, who loved the picture. Brian entertained himself by scrolling through all the pictures that Justin had been tagged in. Justin had taken a moment to pose with everyone. He never saw a picture when Justin wasn't smiling. Brian couldn't help but feel relief. Satisfied. It had taken a while for Brian to finally do something right for Justin. He had fucked up with Justin for so long, and giving him a beautiful wedding...it was all Justin had wanted. The blonde pain in his ass was happy. And it made him feel insanely and over the moon happy. Of course, he wouldn't admit that out loud and sound like some love-sick fairy. Then, what got his attention was the look on his own face in a few pictures. He looked...at peace. Like things were settled.

 

About an hour later, the sun was completely out. Brian looked down at Justin's drawings. They were truly beautiful. It was weird. He never gave a rat's ass about art until Justin came around. He still didn't give a rat's ass. But what Justin can draw with his hands was beautiful. And he wasn't blinded that he just thought anything Justin painted was good. He knew when Justin was having an off day, and could tell when something he did didn't look good. But when Justin was on point, it was beautiful. He shook his head from all the lesbian thoughts invading his head.

 

Justin caught a guy running by to take a few pictures of them. Of course the guy Justin found was gay, so he was all into taking a million pictures for Justin. He smiled and kissed Justin, so he could have the most perfect pictures. "So. Back home. It was really an amazing way to end our honeymoon. Thank you," Justin said as he put his seat belt on and kissed Brian's cheek. Brian pulled out his airline ticket and handed it to Justin. They made small chit chat in the car, until Justin actually read his ticket. "Wait. We're not going home?" he asked. Brian chuckled.

 

"And what fun would that be? We only went to the beach once and saw topless guys. They weren't even naked," Brian grumbled.

 

"We're going to the Bahamas? Oh, my God, Brian! This is amazing," Justin cheered and kissed him again.

 

"I knew how disappointed you were when you didn't get to go," Brian said as he pulled out his cell phone and started checking his text messages. Justin was in awe. He knew what Brian meant by that. When he won the King of Babylon contest, he was given two tickets to the Bahamas. He didn't get to go that summer, because Chris Hobbs had bashed him in the head. He shook his head. He didn't want to think of that now. He smiled up at Brian.

 

"Thank you. That's really just the sweetest reason to take me there," Justin said. Brian rolled his eyes.

 

"You seriously need a good fucking on the beach. You're turning me into a fucking lesbian," Brian grumbled, making him laugh.

 

"You're not a lesbian. But you are incredibly sweet. Thank you. You've seriously made this honeymoon amazing. You've put in a lot of thought to it, and I've loved every second of it," Justin said.

 

They flew to Texas, and had a layover, where Brian grumbled at Justin, because he sent home two suitcases full of souvenirs, and in the airport in San Francisco and in Texas, he managed to load up their carry-ons again. In every airport they had been to so far, he went into the shops to buy all those stupid tourist-trap gifts. Shot glasses, mugs, magnets, key chains, snow globes, t-shirts, and sweatshirts. Every damn time. The only good thing is that they got to fuck in the San Francisco airport bathroom, the plane bathroom, the Dallas, Texas bathroom, the next plane bathroom, and then the airport in the Bahamas.

 

Unlike L.A., Brian had this part of the trip very well planned out. They'd be in the Bahamas for ten days, and staying in two different five-star hotels, which was enough to send Justin into an explosive orgasm the second they walked through the doors. He planned loads of fun stuff to do for them in the water. One day he planned a powerboat adventure. They were in a group that started out early in the morning to take them to an island, where they could go on a guided snorkeling adventure, explore a two-mile-long island, and lie around on the sand, and swim...and they got to feed iguanas on the island, and feed sting rays in the water. They were even served a buffet of amazing seafood, and there was an island bar. The fact that Brian had found that and booked that for Justin just made him so happy.

 

They had sat on the beach for a while, just so Justin could sketch. He took a million pictures, and Brian had surprised Justin with some crazy, expensive, waterproof camera. Justin was in heaven. Brian had also taken him jet skiing, water skiing, parasailing, scuba diving, and sub diving. The sub diving was fun, but it freaked Justin out after a while, having a bubble around your head underwater.

 

They also went and swam with sharks, which again just freaked Justin out, but he was determined to do it. I mean, how many people can say they swam with sharks? Brian kinda just laughed at Justin's freak out. He didn't actually think Justin would do it, and teased him. It just made Justin want to do it more. "What the fuck is wrong with me? Getting into a fucking cage. We put dogs in a fucking cage," Justin grumbled as he got into the cage. "We're in the fucking sharks' house. When chicken and pigs and cows are in my house, they end up on my plate. We're in the fucking sharks house, and they're putting me into a cage, so then I can be a on fucking sharks' plate. They'll eat me up," Justin ranted. It made Brian laugh, but in the end he did it. Only for a few minutes. One shark got way too close, and he gave the guy the signal that he was done. They took him right out. "Fucking people have never seen Jaws. They eat fucking people," Justin kept ranting.

 

He ranted the whole boat ride back to shore, and the whole time they were in the car. Brian drove them to their next destination and parked the car. "Alright, dear, I understand. No swimming with the sharks. Will this be better?" Brian asked. He took him to a different place, where he got to swim with dolphins. This was much better for Justin. He got to feed and pet them, and have them do tricks. He loved this much better. Then Brian drove them to swim and play with sea lions. Justin couldn't stop laughing and smiling

 

Another day they went on a rum and food walking tour. Again, they were in a group, but only about ten people. It was a lively group, with everyone laughing and making jokes. They went to four different places to drink different kinds of rum, and enjoy some rum-infused sweets.

 

Another day, they drove ATV's around a beach, and later they got scooters and drove them around town, stopping in tons of different places for Justin to buy a million souvenirs. Another morning they got up to kayak. It was there that they learned about a city scavenger hunt adventure that they could attend. They went with the small group to play with them, and for an hour and a half, sent them all over the place like Queen's Staircase, Bay Street Station, Balcony House, and much more. Of course, his and Brian's team won.

 

Brian had signed them up for tours to travel around, and sightsee. He knew that was what Justin would love. Sometimes they stayed in the pool at the hotels, where they could swim over to the bar to get a drink. Brian was extremely relaxed on their honeymoon. Something Justin often commented on. But it was relaxing. It was perfect. Just the two of them.

 

They spent Father's Day in the Bahamas the day after they got there. Brian and Justin FaceTimed Gus, who was excited to talk with them. Sawyer, was also there, and Justin could see how happy he was. Justin had talked with him privately on the phone later that day, and wondered if he was sad that Brian wasn't there. "It doesn't make me sad. I've never spent a Father's Day with my son. But I got to talk to him. He's having the time of his life on his honeymoon, and I'm glad he's with you. But it's not like I'm alone. I get to spend Father's Day with my grandson. That's not something I'm sad about at all. So, don't worry about me. I'm having one of the best days of my life," Sawyer told Justin.

 

That made him enjoy his honeymoon that much more. Justin had snuck down to the hotel desk the first day, and asked if they could blow up a picture for him. He emailed a picture of Brian and Gus from their wedding, and went to shop down the street to purchase a picture frame. They wrapped it for him, and he gave it to Brian on Father's Day. Brian chuckled and pulled something out of his suitcase. He handed it to Justin, and when he opened it, it looked like he was gonna cry, but then he laughed as he realized what he was looking at it. One side had a drawing that Gus had made for Justin, and the other side had a picture of the three of them. It was taken at Sawyer's parents' house. Brian and Justin were sitting next to each other on the patio, with only enough space for Gus to stand between them. Brian was looking the other way, and Justin was staring at Brian, his mouth wide open at whatever Brian had just said. Gus was between them, making a silly face. It wasn't perfect. And that's what Justin loved.

 

Those ten days in the Bahamas were spent sightseeing, and doing things in the water he never imagined. One thing were the nude beaches they found. They were never one to shy away from nudity, and they gladly went there a few times.

 

They were lying on the beach one night. You could see the hotel perfectly, and the lights from it just lit it up enough that they could see what they were doing. Brian had just fucked him on the beach, and they were lying there. Just lying there. Quietly. "I've never been on a trip like this before," Justin said. Brian looked over at him. "My family went on vacations. We had some money...but nothing like this. We never left the United States. You've spent like this extravagant amount of money on all the things we've done. And all the amazing dining out."

 

"And please don't forget all my hard-earned money you've spent on freaken tchotchke's," Brian joked. Justin smacked his stomach.

 

"They're not tchotchke's. They're souvenirs. And I want to be able to remember every single detail of our amazing honeymoon. And I want something from every place we go to. But that's beside the point. The point is...you've made every day so much fun. I never would have even dreamed about sub-diving. And I'm so glad I did it," Justin said.

 

"Don't forget swimming with the sharks, dear," Brian joked, making Justin cringe.

 

"We were in the fucking sharks' house. They have every right to eat me. And you just send me in there. In a fucking cage. I was in a fucking cage under the fucking water with a shark right in my fucking face," Justin rambled on and on again about the shark that nudged the cage with his tail.

 

"But then I let you swim with the dolphins, honey. Didn't that make it all better?" Brian joked. Justin smiled and chuckled.

 

"That was pretty awesome. I can't wait when I get home to see all these pictures. All those things we did had all those professional photographers...I'm gonna be sad when we get home, but all those pictures and videos to watch from the wedding and the honeymoon will make me feel a lot better. I seriously can't wait," Justin said and laughed.

 

"So basically you've had so much fun that you want to fly home right now and look at all the pictures?" Brian said, making Justin chuckle again.

 

"If you took me home right now, I'd kick your ass," Justin told him, making Brian nod.

 

"Oh, okay," Brian said. Justin rolled onto his side.

 

"What about you? Have you been having fun?" Justin asked. Brian smiled at him.

 

"Actually, I have...it's nice to be away from everyone. I thought I'd be tired of you already. But you're okay to have around," Brian said, getting smacked again. Justin lay on his back again.

 

"It's beautiful out here. I loved going parasailing...but lying out here with you...just relaxing and having everything be so still...this is the only place I'd want to be," Justin said.

 

"Alright, you need another good fucking on the beach, because you're getting way too sentimental and lesbian," Brian said as he got on top of him.

 

Brian didn't tell Justin when they were leaving until he woke him up that morning. Justin would get all mopey and sad the day before, and not fully enjoy himself, knowing they were leaving. So, he didn't tell him till that morning, and he got Justin to help him pack up all their stuff. Which again, Brian had to get five more suitcases to go home with, because Justin bought so much crap. Five suitcases. And that wasn't even including their other suitcases that Justin stuffed, so everything would make it home.

 

They sat on the plane with their heads back. Justin had just sat down from coming out of the bathroom after Brian did. Justin was satisfied and nicely fucked from their bathroom escapades. "Have I mentioned how hot your tan is?" Justin asked Brian. They turned their heads towards each other. "Those few days in L.A., and the ten days in the Bahamas totally gave you a hot-looking tan," Justin said. Brian picked up Justin's lightly tanned arm.

 

"You're not so bad yourself," Brian said. Justin laughed.

 

"I think this is the first time I've ever been tan. I got my mother's fair skin," Justin complained.

 

"I didn't mind rubbing all that sun tan lotion over you," Brian said, raising his eyebrows. Justin laughed at him.

 

"Oh, I bet you didn't. I didn't mind it, either. I'm just glad I never got burnt. It would have ruined our whole trip."

 

"Why do you think I constantly kept putting more sunblock on you?" Brian joked. Justin rested his head back again.

 

"How long is our layover in Miami?" Justin asked, closing his eyes. Brian smiled.

 

"Three days," Brian said. Justin whipped his head up.

 

"We're gonna be in Miami for three days? What's in Miami?" Justin asked, excited.

 

"The White Party," Brian told him. Justin's eyes widened with excitement.

 

"Like the one you went to?" Justin asked. Brian nodded his head.

 

"Exactly like the one I went to. You missed you last time going to a fucking lesbian gathering," Brian grumbled. Justin broke out into a slow smile.

 

"You're taking me to Miami because I missed it last time?  When I went to Lindsay and Melanie's birthday?" Justin asked. But it really wasn't a question. More of a realization. It was true. Another failed attempt at traveling. Of course, Justin canceling wasn't a bad thing for them. He stayed to watch two of his best friends get married. They parted on good terms. But still, it was another trip that Justin missed out on that Brian was supposed to take him on. And he wanted to make good on that. Justin kissed him hard on the lips, and got up. He leaned down to whisper in his ear. "Let me thank you properly, Mr. Kinney," Justin whispered, and then stood up and walked into the bathroom.

 

Brian waited a minute or two before he stood up again and followed Justin into the bathroom. He was already against the wall, with his pants down and waiting for him. He shut the door and leaned against his body. "You're most certainly welcome, Mr. Kinney," Brian said, sending shivers down Justin's body, knowing Justin loved being called Mr. Kinney.

 

The next three days were lazier for Brian and Justin. Brian had chosen another five-star hotel, which Justin loved. They went to the White Party the night before. The next day they went to the beach for all the contests, like the Tighty Whitey contest, Cabana Boy contest, and a few more. They went to a few gay bars and night clubs the next night, and then the whole next day all they did was lounge around the hotel pool. It was a relaxing way to end their trip...or so Justin thought.

 

Again, Brian got the hotel to send back some of their stuff to their house, while Brian minimized what they had. Justin again was surprised that all his stuff was gone, and only had two suitcases for himself. "What do you have planned now?" Justin asked. Brian smiled and shrugged his shoulders. They had a driver pick them up, and drive them to some unknown location. He waited till Justin figured it out, and when he did, Justin queened out and started jumping and kissing him. "A cruise? We're going on a cruise? Where are we going?" Justin asked excitedly.  Brian pulled out a paper and Justin grabbed it from him, his eyes widening again. "We're going to Spain?" Justin asked. Brian nodded.

 

"It'll take a few days to get there. I figured you might be a little bored with the plane rides," Brian said.

 

"When we get to Spain...we're going to Ibiza, aren't we?" Justin asked. Brian shrugged.

 

"I owed you, didn't I?" Brian asked. Justin smiled brightly at him.

 

"Yes, you did."

 

"So, we'll get to Spain, spend the night in a hotel, and then take off the next morning for Ibiza," Brian said. Justin shivered at the way he said it, making him hot. Brian put his hand on the inside of Justin's thigh, so close to his crotch, and squeezed.

 

"Just you wait till we get to our room, Mr. Kinney," Brian joked. They waited in line with all the masses to get on board, and then went below to find their rooms. As soon as they entered, Justin slammed the door and attacked Brian, pushing him onto the bed.

 

"How about I thank you properly for being such a great husband?" Justin asked as he started working on Brian's belt. He yanked his pants down, and then pulled his own down. Justin wasn't wasting any time with pulling shirts off, shoes off, or even pulling their jeans off all the way. Brian's were around his thighs, and Justin's were down to his feet, being stopped by his sneakers.

 

He straddled Brian and stuck his fingers in his own mouth and sucked. Brian licked his lips as he watched him. Justin was incredibly hot and horny. Neither of them had even touched their cocks, and they were both rock hard, and standing at attention. Justin reached around himself and closed his eyes. Brian groaned as he watched Justin finger his own ass. He loved watching Justin finger himself. It was one of the hottest things Justin could do. After a minute, though, he pulled his fingers out, and started rubbing his own cock, and then Brian's. Both of their cocks were leaking, and he was getting all the precum off his to rub with Brian's on his dick. It was all the prep he needed, because he situated himself on top of Brian's dick and slammed down onto it, collapsing onto Brian.

 

"I want it hard and I want it fast," Justin said into his ear.

 

"Fuck me then, Sunshine," Brian said. Justin sat up and started riding him, both moaning and groaning. He held onto Justin's hips and thighs as he bounced on his hard cock. "Fuck," he hissed. It was only a few minutes until both were squirting, and Justin came all over Brian's stomach and chest, and then collapsed down onto him again, both of them panting. "God, that was hot," Brian panted. Justin just nodded his head as he tried catching his breath.

 

They didn't waste any time going back out and exploring the cruise ship. Justin was like a little kid on Christmas day. There was a skyride that Justin was dying to do. They hooked him up to have a tour of the top of the ship from the air. Justin complained that they had to be separated, and Justin had to wait for him. He had jumped into Brian's arms the second that he saw him. "What did you do without me?" Justin asked, making Brian roll his eyes.

 

"I jerked off," Brian said, making Justin laugh and hit him. "I joined the Mile-High Club in a different way," Brian said, wiggling his eyebrows. Justin had gotten a map of the ship, and was looking at it intently. Brian rolled his eyes and grabbed the map. "Alright, Ponce De Leon. Let's go to the bar first, and then you can plan your next big adventure. And no more Skyrides," Brian said. Justin scoffed at him, and Brian started looking around. "Which way is the bar?" Brian asked, making Justin burst out laughing. He took the map back from him.

 

Justin was all excited about going on a cruise. There were a few bars on the ship. They made sure to stay away from the sports bars. Justin favored the tequila bar, where Brian favored the wine bar. They made sure to try them all, but those two were visited the most. They pretty much always had a drink on hand whenever they were awake. There was also a Mixologist Competition that very first night. Justin was too excited to enter it. Brian snorted and rolled his eyes.

 

"I think Sam is a bad influence," Brian said. Justin's eyes widened and he texted Sam. Justin was dying to win.

 

"You know whoever wins, they serve the drink throughout the ship the whole trip. Oh, my God, wouldn't that be so coo?  If everyone was drinking a drink that I made?" Justin asked excitedly.  Brian rolled his eyes as they sat on the deck, with a very non-Sam-like drink in hand, overlooking the ocean as he sat in a deep phone conversation with Sam about what drink to make. He just had to put her on speakerphone.

 

"Ok. I've done a few of these. Everyone is going to go with the same tropical margarita-type drink. Or something with vodka. All mangos and pineapples. Lemons and limes. So, I got a pretty drink for you. It's pink, and it will attract all the girls, and the guys will love it because it's potent," Sam said. Brian snorted as he listened to her. Justin ordered Brian to record the competition with his phone, and use his camera to take pictures.

 

"How the fuck am I supposed to do that?" Brian demanded and moaned. "This is too fucking hetero for me," Brian grumbled. But Justin ignored him.

 

"You're Brian Kinney. You can do anything," Justin said and kissed him. There were twenty people in all making drinks. Brian cringed looking at some of them. They were all making a disgusting mess. Some were already way too drunk to even be making drinks. He had to laugh when he realized that out of all twenty people, Justin was the calmest. He was having fun, for sure, but he had that game face on like when he was painting. He wanted to win.

 

He was surprised that the judges weren't drunk by the end of the taste testing. He figured it was because they spit most of the drinks out. But Justin was last, and he handed them some pink drink that they all fawned all over. Declaring Justin the winner, he smiled his huge smile and brought two glasses down for him and Brian.

 

"What the fuck is in this?" Brian demanded, cringing down at the glass. Justin just laughed. Brian took a sip, and coughed a little. He wasn't expecting it to be so strong. Justin laughed.

 

"It's Sweet Revenge. It's strawberry mashed whiskey. That shit is strong by itself." Justin laughed, taking a sip. "There's white rum, Sprite, and lemonade. And then I threw in some strawberries and kiwis. And I do what Sam does. I put the alcohol in it first with the fruits, and let them soak and get a little drunk before I put in the lemonade and Sprite. Those drinks up there are nasty. They never stood a chance," Justin laughed.

 

Justin conned Brian into playing those stupid ship games, like bingo and shuffleboard. They played pool and darts, but found different games to play around the ship. Even a fun golf course. Brian couldn't help but say yes to Justin when he wanted to do these things. He didn't remember the last time he had seen Justin so...free. He didn't have a care in the world. He was absolutely happy. And he loved seeing him that happy.

 

When he was looking up different cruise ships, this wasn't his first choice. But there was one thing that the others didn't have that sealed the deal. Brian dragged him off early in the morning to another section of the ship to explore. When Brian found what he was looking for, Justin stopped and looked around. "I'm sure it's nothing like walking through some museum in Italy. But I know you love any type of art," Brian told him. Justin laughed.

 

"They have a fucking art exhibit on a cruise ship?" Justin asked as he looked around. Justin was so touched by why Brian chose this cruise ship. Not only did it have an art exhibit, but it had some art games that they could play. Brian joked through the whole thing, and Justin found it amusing. But then they had an art seminar, learning how to paint and draw a few things. Brian saw that look of deep concentration on Justin's face at one point, and stopped all his horsing around to let him soak it all in. He was learning something. Brian, of course, had nothing to show for the few hours that they had spent in art class. While Justin came away with this beautiful painting, Brian drew a penis. A multi-colored penis, but still, a very large penis!

 

Then there was an art auction. "I doubt there will be anything good," Justin said. Brian shrugged. "Doesn't matter. If you like something, get it. My dad texted me while you were off in art land, and told me that he just signed a contract for me, and by next week I'll have seven million dollars in my account, plus 10 more million by the end of the year. Spend as much money as you want," Brian said. Justin's eyes widened as they sat down.

 

"Oh, my God! Was that the new Brown Athletics ad?" Justin asked. Brian nodded his head. Justin wasn't even going to point out that he had said ‘my dad,' instead of just Sawyer. There were a few pieces that Justin liked. They bought two pieces before Justin saw one painting that he absolutely loved. "Oh, I seriously want that! That would look so cool in the game room downstairs," Justin said.

 

"Get it, boy," Brian joked. The most any painting went was for 3,000 dollars. No one was bidding too high on anything. Justin was eager to buy this painting, so he shouted out 1,000 dollars right away. Someone instantly started a bidding war with Justin. When it got up to 10,000, Justin didn't pick his paddle back up. "What are you doing?" Brian asked him.

 

"He's just gonna keep going. It's just a painting," Justin said. Brian looked over to the man who was bidding against him. He looked to be in his early forties, with a tanned brunet around Justin's age sitting next to him, eyeing Justin, and then turning to talk to him. Brian could tell Justin wanted the painting, and grabbed the paddle and held it up before time ran out.

 

"Twenty thousand!" Brian called out. Justin's eyes widened.

 

"Are you crazy? The painting isn't worth 20,000 bucks."

 

"You want it though, right?"

 

"Yeah, but not for that amount," Justin told him.

 

"Thirty thousand," the man called out.

 

"Fifty thousand," Brian called out, looking straight at the man.

 

"Seventy-five thousand," the man called. Everyone was gasping. The presenter was in shock. He said they had never had such a high price for paintings on the ship before. The young man next to the older man was shaking his arm and shaking his own head.

 

"Brian, stop; the painting isn't worth that much," Justin tried to reason with him.

 

"Do I hear one hundred thousand dollars?" the presenter asked. Justin shook his head.

 

"Five hundred thousand dollars," Brian said as he held up his paddle, and stared down at the man. Justin covered his face.

 

"Oh, Jesus," Justin said. The man looked back at the presenter and shook his head. Brian had won. Justin knew why he had done that. It was to prove to the guy that he was better. That he had more money. That he was more powerful.

 

They enjoyed going to the different shows that they had on the boat, and going to the spas to relax. Justin had the time of his life. The day that they got off the cruise ship, they were taken straight to the airport. Justin, yet again, bought a million souvenirs, and they got on a plane to take a short flight to Madrid. They stayed in an extravagant hotel again for the night, and dined out, their balcony overlooking the beautiful city. It was hot, and they slept with the balcony doors opened. They had just enough time for breakfast, then they were ushered away again back to the airport. The airport had kept their luggage, because it was just a an extremely long layover. They took another short flight to Ibiza.

 

Justin was in awe the second they got out of the airport. They stayed in Ibiza for 10 days, at two different hotels along two different beaches. They woke up every morning to either eat on their balcony, or at some exotic location. Justin had never swum so much in his life, whether it was in the hotel pool or at the beach.

 

They went to the bars at night, always checking out a new one. And a new restaurant. They went horseback riding, which Justin just loved. He couldn't wait till they got home, and he could see their horses at their house. They went shopping, and sightseeing. They went on boat tours that would take them out all day to swim in the ocean and go snorkeling. "They asked me if we wanted to go out further to see the sharks," Brian said. Justin just glared at him.

 

They drove around on motorcycles, and went to museums and went shopping. "You know. It kinda did smell like lemon-scented air freshener wherever we went to," Justin joked their last morning there. He was packing up all his souvenirs again. Brian was annoyed. It was like Justin was purposely trying to aggravate him by buying every little trinket that was pretty. But then Justin would smile, and he'd roll his eyes and ask the hotel to bring up another suitcase. He was glad he could just throw money around the way he did. It was the best thing he ever didwhen he started his own advertising company. Okay, maybe it wasn't the best thing. That would have been saying yes to Lindsay when she wanted a baby, because Gus was amazing. And bringing Justin home that night at Babylon was pretty amazing, too.

 

Justin was excited about leaving. "So, are we really going home? Or are we going somewhere else? I can't imagine anywhere else we can go," Justin asked excitedly. But Brian wouldn't answer. So, Justin knew something was up. Instead of driving to the airport, the car service brought them to a port. Justin stared at the large boat. It wasn't a huge cruise ship like they went on to get to Spain. It was small compared to that. But it was a ship alright. A beautiful one. He lazily put his arm around Justin's shoulder, and walked him towards the dock.

 

"I know you probably had your sights set on getting another cruise ship. But I already dished out a few thousand for that. I thought it would be too boring for that," Brian said as they got closer to the boat.

 

"So, where's this boat taking us? To another island? How long are we gonna be on it? Are there other people?" Justin asked as he looked around.

 

"Just us. And the crew members. And how does three days sound?" Brian asked. Justin's eyes widened.

 

"Three days? Just us? Why did we take all our luggage? Shouldn't we just keep it all here if we're only gonna be gone a few days?" Justin asked. He was like a little kid in a candy store.

 

"Oh, we're leaving Spain. So, we can't just leave everything here," Brian said. Justin's eyes widened.

 

"Okay, come on, Brian, just tell me. You know I can't stand the suspense! Just put me out of my misery," he whined, making Brian chuckle. He faced him and put his hands on Justin's shoulders.

 

"How does a boat trip to Italy sound?" Brian asked. Justin's eyes widened.

 

"Italy?" Justin whispered. Brian smiled and nodded.

 

"I know how excited you were when Emmett gave us plane tickets to Italy. And how sad you were when you gave it back."

 

"But that wasn't your fault," Justin said. Bringing them to Vermont, L.A., the Bahamas, Miami and Ibiza was trying to make up for things that they had lost. He shrugged his shoulders.

 

"Yeah, I know. But you did choose me over Italy when you came home, so I want you to still see it," Brian said. That was it. Justin lost it and jumped up and kissed him passionately.

 

The three days on the boat were amazing. It was a chance to wind down. To rest. To recuperate. They lay in bed as late as they dared. Then went out onto the deck to watch the ocean all day. Justin sketched all day, and Brian worked. Justin allowed it this one time. They weren't missing anything. They just got to sit around all day, and just enjoy themselves.

 

"It's gonna be weird when we go home. If we ever go home," Justin joked, making Brian turn his eyes up. "To be around other people. We're in our own little bubble. Just the two of us. It's kinda nice," Justin said. Brian smiled and turned his eyes back down to his Mac Book.

 

"I won't mind being rid of you for a while," Brian said. He finally looked back up to see Justin rolling his eyes at him.

 

"Please. You'd miss fucking my ass way too much. You'll start going through withdrawal," Justin said, making Brian laugh, who finally picked his head up and shut his MacBook, placing it beside him.

 

"I do love a good ass to fuck. So tight around my dick every time I fuck it," Brian said as he scooted around the couch over to Justin. He smiled as he turned Justin's body to face away from him, and pushed him to lie down on his stomach. Brian pulled his swim shorts down to reveal his now tanned bubble butt. He started squeezing it and kneading it, making Justin moan.

 

"Have I ever told you how much it turns me on when you rub my ass?" Justin asked. Brian nodded and massaged his right cheek harder, then moved onto the left. It was a good thing Brian warned the staff about their sexual escapades. It seemed like all they did was fuck each other since they left for their honeymoon. Brian never minded an audience. He just didn't want to be interrupted as he fucked Justin on the deck of the boat.

 

It was just what they needed, getting a second wind for their next adventure. They stayed in Italy for two weeks. Every couple of days they were in a different city, and a different hotel. Justin was like the Energizer bunny. He wanted to see everything! They started their trip by docking in Genoa, but traveling by train to Milan. Then onto Verona and Venice. Going to Bologna was entertaining for Brian. The night before they left, Justin had FaceTimed with Molly. Justin was excited to share where they were going next. She burst out laughing, and pulled out her laptop to explain some funny show that stupid teenagers like. The Secret Life of the American Teenager, and that Bologna was only known for oral sex. Well, Brian could get behind that!

 

They stayed in Florence and Perugia. It wasn't until they got to Rome that Brian had a spectacular surprise for Justin. This was the one event that Brian had planned so hard for him. And he knew that whenever Justin thought of their honeymoon, that this was going to be the one thing that would always stand out. They got new suits the night before at Prada. Brian never did give Emmett back his present. He paid him back for it, and worked it out somehow with Prada to postpone which seasonal line he would take. He would be taking their whole fall and winter line home with them, making Justin laugh.

 

"Cynthia's gonna have a cow when she gets these packages," Justin said. Anytime they sent home their suitcases filled with things they, or really Justin, bought, they'd get sent to the airport in Pittsburgh. Cynthia would go up there and get them, bring them back to work, and then give them to Sawyer to take home. Any other things they had directly shipped to Kinnetik, and Cynthia would arrange for whatever it was to be taken to Britin. Justin was right. She was gonna flip when she saw how many packages were coming from Prada. But Brian didn't care.

 

Brian took them to a spa after that. They got their hair cut. Both of them were having their hair get a little long since their wedding. The next day had an amazing breakfast delivered, and he told Justin to get his new Prada suit on. "This early? It's like 10 am. Where could we possibly be going that we would need a business suit? We're not meeting a client of yours, are we?" Justin asked. Brian rolled his eyes as he started getting dressed.

 

"And have you retaliate, and cut me off from fucking your ass? No, thanks. I like having sex on my honeymoon," Brian said, making Justin laugh. Brian listened to the GPS as it drove them to a art museum.

 

"Oh, another one? God, these museums are amazing here. Thank you," Justin said. Brian smiled, knowing Justin hadn't realized what was going on yet. They parked the car and started walking towards the museum. "Oh, shit! This is the place that my art was going to be. Well, it was gonna be in a lot of different places, but this was like home base for my art. I was going to be in Rome most of the time," Justin said. Brian nodded his head, acting like he didn't realize that. They went inside, and as usual when they entered an art museum, he let Justin lead the way. This was his area. His world. After about ten minutes, they got to the room where they had new artists' paintings hanging on the wall. Brian knew the second that Justin figured it out. He stopped, and he heard Justin suck in a breath. There on the walls were Justin's paintings.

 

Brian watched his face. Justin was barely breathing. He was in shock. Brian smiled. Justin never saw this coming. "My work...it's here," Justin barely whispered, covering his mouth. Tears were forming in Justin's eyes. "How?" he whispered.

 

"Well, Josh had ripped up your contract you had with him once he realized that you were marrying his wife's nephew. So, Sam basically forged your signature that you were allowing the tour to go on, and have your art work displayed. You didn't need to be on the tour. There're a couple other artists for that with their stuff. But all the paintings you were sending to Josh, and everything you had already painted for him, plus some stuff you had in Britin, so we had it sent over here," Brian said and stood next to him. Shoulder to shoulder. Staring at the wall. "You're finally hung. In Italy," Brian said. Justin was still so speechless. Brian wasn't going to say anymore. Justin had worked his whole life for this moment. He wanted Justin to bask in this moment.

 

Brian knew what he was feeling. When he started his own company, he looked around Kinnetik, and he had that moment. He had worked all his adult life for that moment. Justin was having his moment. He did it all by himself. "I've waited my whole life for this," Justin whispered. He was in awe. He was in shock. Brian loved it. Justin gulped and started catching his breath. "I can't believe you did this," Justin said. But Brian shook his head.

 

"You got yourself here. I just made sure that it still got here, when you gave it up to come back home to me. But you did it. This is all you," Brian said. The tears fell down Justin's cheeks, and Brian chuckled as he wiped them away with his thumbs.

 

"I've wanted two things since I was a little boy. To see my art work in a museum in Italy, and a family. You gave me both," Justin told him and kissed him.

 

"Mr. Taylor. You have finally arrived," a man said with a thick accent. The guys pulled apart to look at him. "Please, please. Your guests have requested a... how you say?  Signature," the man said, moving his fingers like he was signing something. Justin laughed and wiped his eyes.

 

"My autograph?" Justin said.

 

"Oh, yes, yes. Autograph. Please come, come," he said, waving his hand for them to follow.

 

"I don't go by Taylor anymore. It's Kinney now," Justin said, holding his left hand up proudly and showing his ring. Brian snorted and rolled his eyes.

 

"Aaahh, yes. Mr. Fitzgerald told me you are on holiday after your wedding...honeymoon. Yes. My apologies, Mr. Kinney. Please, follow me," he said. Brian watched from a distance the next few hours. People took pictures with the hot new artist. They asked him all about his paintings, and what inspired him. They asked about their recent wedding. Brian played the dutiful, loving husband, and showed up when he was supposed to. And he knew to take pictures. Justin would kill him if they got back to the hotel and realized that Brian never took any pictures.

 

They left the next day for Naples and enjoyed the Amalfi Coast. They ended their trip by staying a few days in Sicily, which especially excited Justin because that was where Brian had come me from. Brian's great-grandparents, from Sawyer and Teresa's side of the family, were all born in Sicily. Brian's great-grandmother Teresa still had family that lived there. Her brothers and sisters, and even her cousins were deceased now, but all her family members still had children, grandchildren, great-grandchildren, and even great-great-grandchildren.

 

Brian had explained to Teresa and Sawyer that he was taking Justin to Italy, and they had both made a few calls. They would be meeting up with a few family members from Teresa's family to take them out for a few places of sightseeing. A long distant cousin, Rosalia, had them over for dinner, and made them fabulous Italian food. Of course, they just called it food.

 

"Gosh, she is like the spitting image of your mom," Justin told him. He went and looked at photographs that were taken of the family in the 1800's. Justin's mouth dropped. "Holy shit. I know you look like your dad. But, my God! I don't know who you look like more. Teresa's side of the family, or Sawyer's."

 

"That is..." Rosalia counted on her fingers. "Seven great-grandfathers. No, for me he is seven. For your mother, he is seven. He is your eight great-grandfathers ago." she said. Justin's eyes widened. He loved listening to her speak. She spoke English well enough that they could understand her. But she forgot some words here and there.

 

They drove to a vineyard the next day to enjoy some wine. They even got to make their own, getting in the barrel and squishing them with their feet. Brian found it highly disgusting, while Justin laughed the whole time. "I'm not fucking drinking any of that," Brian said as he sat there washing his feet.

 

"Oh, come on! What's the difference between when you licked my feet and then sucked on my toes when you were fucking me?" Justin asked as he tilted his head. Brian smiled and did the same thing, the blood rushing to his cock.

 

"After I clean my feet, you'd better run down there into the vineyard so I can fuck you. I'll show you how well I can suck on your toes and make you cum," Brian said. Justin shivered. Brian didn't do that too often, and he thought it was weird the first time Brian had done that. But as he learned with everything Brian did, it turned him on! They made love that night in the vineyard, under the stars, in Italy. It was the most romantic thing Justin could have ever asked for.

 

The next day, though, in the morning, Brian started packing their things. "Are we going home this time?" Justin asked. Brian shrugged his shoulders and he sat up in bed. "Where are we going?" Justin asked.

 

"Nowhere, if you don't help me pack this shit up," Brian said. Justin jumped out of bed, naked, and started packing everything up. Luckily, Justin had learned on this trip to pack as they went along, so there wasn't much to do. There was a knock on the door, and it was the bellhop to collect their belongings.

 

"So. Where are we going?" Justin asked.

 

"To the airport."

 

"And where is the plane taking us?"

 

"To Greece to spend the night," Brian said. Justin cheered and kissed him.

 

"Oh, my God! We're only staying one night? You mean like we did in Madrid? Then where are we going?" Justin asked.

 

"That, my dear Justin, is a question for tomorrow," Brian said. The plane ride was a couple of hours, and Brian had their luggage (that had finally been shortened, because they sent the other suitcases back home, and could start all over again) sent to their hotel while they toured a little bit of Greece. They finally got to their hotel, fucked on the bed, in the shower, and had three hours of sleep before they had to wake up and get back to the airport. An even longer day of traveling, had them spending the night in Singapore. They didn't do any sightseeing, though. The little they saw was from the hotel airport as they slept for eight hours before getting back on a plane.

 

"Are you gonna let me know now where we're going? Two days of traveling for what, exactly? Are we going home? Because this really is the long way around the fucking world," Justin grumbled. Brian handed him his plane ticket and he looked at it. It was their final stop. "Sydney, Australia?" Justin asked. Brian nodded his head and sipped his coffee. "I don't remember us planning anything with Australia," Justin said.

 

"We didn't. I did. I was going to the airport. And I came back for you," Brian said. Justin stared at him for a minute, and then his eyes widened in understanding.

 

"Gay Mardi-Gras," Justin said. Brian smiled and nodded his head. Brian was on his way to the airport when the bomb went off at Babylon. He turned around to come back and find him. Brian threw his arm around his shoulder and walked him to security.

 

"This one's for me," Brian said happily. Another 8-hour flight, and they were in Australia. Not a long trip. Only seven days. But what a trip it was...they had no idea what was going on back home.

 


 

"Everything will be okay, Jennifer. We just have to pray everything's alright," Genevieve said as she put a mug of tea down and patted her shoulder.

 

"The police are doing everything they can. I know it doesn't mean much," Melanie told her.

 

"How many more days till they come back?" Tucker asked.

 

"They'll be home in three days. It's gonna take them over 24 hours to actually get home. Their layover is about 12 hours. They wanted to sleep in the airport hotel before they get back on another plane," Ted tried to explain.

 

"We don't need all the details of why. We have to call Brian. He needs to know what's going on," Michael said. Sam huffed and rolled her eyes.

 

"No...no I don't want to call them," Jennifer said.

 

"Brian needs to know-," Michael tried to say, but Teresa interrupted him.

 

"This isn't your decision to make. It's Jennifer's decision. And if she doesn't want us to call Justin and Brian, then I respect that. Everyone should," Teresa said. The group started nodding their heads.

 

"You don't get to decide here. You've only been in Brian's life a couple of months. I know Brian better then you, and this doesn't concern you," Michael told her. The room fell silent after a few gasps. Teresa rushed out of the room.

 

"You may be Brian's best friend, and spent most of your life with him. But that's his mother. And you're never going to be able to change that," Sawyer defended her.

 

"You're not going to be Brian's best friend much longer after what you just said to her. Because trust me, he will find out. This isn't about Brian. This is about Justin. And if his mother doesn't want us to call them, then it's her decision. No matter if you agree with it or not!" Sam yelled at him.

 

"Will you please stop fighting? You're scaring the baby," Tucker said as he rocked the crying baby in his arms. Jennifer turned to him and took her.

 

"It's all right, sweetie...I don't want Justin to know until he gets home. He and Brian deserve some type of peace," Jennifer whispered as she tried to soothe the baby.

 

"I think that everyone needs to stop yelling, and calm down. We have a very upset baby who just lost her mother. What we need to do is figure out what needs to be done next. And that's solely Jennifer's decision. If she doesn't want us to call Justin, it's her family and it's her right to say what goes," Debbie said firmly as she rubbed the baby's back.

 

"It's Brian's house that you're all in right now," Michael told them. Sam raised her arms.

 

"God, will you listen to yourself right now? This isn't just Brian's house! This is Brian AND Justin's house! They share it. And they're legally married right now. You have no right to call the shots. Jennifer does!" Sam yelled at him.

 

"Stop it! You have to calm down," Josh told her. Teresa came storming back into the room.

 

"I just want to say one thing," Teresa told Michael. Her face was red.

 

"Please don't do this," Sawyer begged her.

 

"No. I'm going to say it. I wasn't around Brian's whole life. Thank you for always being there to point it out. Because if I didn't have you pointing that out, I may just have actually forgetten. But I am his mother. And I love him. And I don't want to ruin the last few days he has of his honeymoon to tell him what's happened. He and Justin deserve to relax and come home. If we call them, Brian's going to get them on the first flight back, they're going to be miserable, and Justin won't be able to do a damn thing. He'll be a nervous wreck, flying through the fucking air. So, you are going to let Jennifer decide the right form of action, and I am going to back her up 100 %, because our sons are married to each other. We're family. And I swear to God, if you ever talk to me again, I will throw you out of here!" Teresa yelled, getting close to Michael's face. It was her father that pulled her back.

 

"That's enough! This is not helping," Robert said.

 

"Here. Let me hold her. I'll try and calm her down...I agree with them. We should wait till they're back home," Lindsay said as she took the baby and bounced her, calming her.

 

"Wow. Brian's other best friend agrees with Justin's mom. She must be crazy for going against Mic-," Sam tried to say.

 

"Will you stop that? You're not helping matters at all," Sawyer snapped at her.

 

"It is my decision. And no one's going to call them. There isn't anything they can do...I want them to enjoy the last few days of their honeymoon before...they come back to this mess," Jennifer cried.

 

"Shhh, it's ok," Tucker said, wrapping his arm around her.

 

"People are dead. And you just want to be quiet and say nothing? What if he goes after Brian?" Michael said.

 

"WHAT ABOUT JUSTIN? I swear to God, I will throw you out. This isn't about Brian!" Sam yelled at him. Sawyer pushed her back to the couch.

 

"You sit back down!" Sawyer yelled at his little sister, pointing at her.

 

"ENOUGH!" Genevieve yelled. Everyone stared at her. The room was silent. Even the baby had stopped crying. "This poor baby lost her mother last night. Her father killed her mother. And her own father kidnapped her sister. We don't know where Molly is right now. Right now, we should be thinking about Molly. And saying a prayer for her safety. Instead you stand there and argue," Genevieve said. Everyone stayed silent for a few moments. "This is about Jennifer's family," she told Michael. "These are Justin's little sisters, and his father. Jennifer gets to decide what happens. The boys will be home in three days. And when they get home, that is when they'll find out that Craig killed his wife and kidnapped Molly," Genevieve said sadly.

 

Well, Color Me Surprised! Justin's Sick Again by SammyScaDoo
Author's Notes:

Justin and Brian return home from their honeymoon to deal with the shock their family has been hiding from them.


Regarding Craig being married and having a baby. I mentioned it before, but it was only briefly. When they all went to the courthouse about Molly, they mentioned that Laurie was there, and she had the baby. And Brian made a comment that she looked like Justin.

 

"My ear feels weird," Justin complained as they landed in L.A. When they left Australia, their flight had taken them to Hawaii. They stayed there for 12 hours to catch some sleep before traveling again. Brian had purposely planned their trips like that. Not having to travel for two days straight from Italy to Australia, and being able to sleep in Greece and in China, made Justin a lot less grumpy. He knew what Justin would be like, sitting in nothing but planes and airports for that amount of time. He would be miserable, and then have to sleep as soon as they got to Australia, and it would take him a day or two to recuperate. Even flying home would do that to him, so he opted for the 12-hour layover in Hawaii.

 

But their hotel was on the beach, and Justin saw the water and went running into it, dragging Brian with him. There were some cliffs that they went jumping from. Justin loved it. They went back to the hotel and fell asleep, and Justin forgot one thing. Every time he went swimming, in the ocean or the pool, he put those drops in his ears to help get rid of the water in his ears. He forgot that night, and didn't say anything to Brian when they got on the plane. It wasn't until they landed that he started complaining.

 

He didn't make a big deal about it. Justin chalked it up to flying so much. He was just tired. It wasn't until after a three-hour layover and their flight back to West Virginia that Justin really started complaining. "Oh, my God; my fucking ear hurts so bad," Justin complained. Brian could tell he was in plenty of pain. He was starting to sweat a little. Brian grabbed his own bag and pulled it down. He kept a few things in there for Justin for emergencies. Like Vicodin. It made Justin terribly sleepy. He'd fall asleep on this plane, and he knew it would be hard to wake him up. But this was an easy fix, and his go-to painkiller until they got home and could go to the doctor.

 

"Here, take this," Brian told him. Sure enough, twenty minutes later Justin was out like a light. As soon as they landed, he texted Sawyer.

 

Sawyer looked down at his phone. "They're back," Sawyer said as he stared down at his phone. You could hear a pin drop in the kitchen.

 

"It's nearly midnight. Are we just going to tell them as soon as they walk in the door?" Teresa asked. Jennifer shook her head.

 

"Let Justin have one night of peace in his house," Jen said. Sawyer looked down at his phone.

 

"Looks like you won't be able to tell him even if you wanted to. Brian gave Justin some Vicodin for his earache on the plane. He's passed out. He's waiting for everyone to get off the plane before he wakes him up and gets out, too," Sawyer said.

 

"Poor kid," Teresa said, sipping her hot chocolate.

 

"Maybe it's better. Then he won't get mad at me for not telling him as soon as he walks in the door. Now I have an excuse," Jennifer said. Sawyer drove Lindsay and Melanie's van to the airport. Having been the one to bring home the suitcases they sent home from each leg of the trip, he knew that they'd have more from Australia. He even attached the luggage compartment to the top of the van.

 

Brian had waited patiently for everyone to exit the plane before he woke Justin up, and helped him off the plane. "Is he alright?" the flight attendant asked.

 

"He's fine. Vicodin knocks him out cold. Come on, Sunshine," Brian said as he dragged Justin to Baggage Claim. Everyone looked at them oddly, as Brian was practically holding Justin up. He sat him down in a chair, and waited until their luggage started coming out to go over and start pulling their suitcases off the belt. He spotted Sawyer pulling up against the curb, and started wheeling some of the suitcases outside.

 

"Hey, there, World Traveler! It's good to have you home," Sawyer said, patting him on the back and pulling a suitcase over to the van to start loading them up.

 

"Thanks for picking us up," Brian said as he rubbed his face.

 

"Where's your husband?" Sawyer asked. He turned and pointed through the window. The chairs were lined up against the glass, and you could just make out the top of Justin's head. Sawyer chuckled. "Get him in the car and sit down. I'll get all your shit out here and packed," Sawyer told him as they started walking back into the airport.

 

"Not my shit. It's his shit. He went freaken shopping at every tourist stand he ever saw," Brian grumbled, making Sawyer laugh. Brian started pulling Justin up.

 

"Yeah, right. I saw all the Prada packages. Too bad you didn't have those painkillers that you got when he hurt his hand," Sawyer said, referring to when he had punched out Kip and was high as a kite all night.

 

"I'd rather he be in pain, than have to suffer on a plane with him like that," Brian said. They got all packed up, and Brian dragged Justin through the house, and slowly up the stairs. It was weird to be back home. He hadn't realized he missed this grand house. It was eerily quiet. Way too quiet. Like people were in the house, and they were trying to be quiet. He looked around and didn't see anyone as he helped Justin up the stairs. He could have sworn he heard a baby crying, but shook his head. It was finally hitting him how tired he was.

 

Teresa and Jennifer came out of the living room and stood with Sawyer as they watched them both go up the stairs and into their bedroom, and didn't dare speak till they heard the door shut. "He's out like a light. There's no talking to him," Sawyer said.

 

"Did Brian suspect anything?" Teresa asked. Sawyer shook his head.

 

"He was too tired. He dozed off on the way home," Sawyer said.

 

"Sending Sawyer was perfect," Jennifer said. Teresa nodded.

 

"He's the only one that can keep his cool," Sam said as she walked in from the kitchen with Josh behind her. Brian and Justin had a house full of people, and didn't even realize it. They collapsed in bed and instantly fell asleep. That was at 1 am. By 3am, Brian was woken up by Justin freaking out.

 

"What's wrong?" Brian asked groggily.

 

"Oh, fuck! It hurts so bad," Justin said, holding his head. Brian turned the lamp on and looked at Justin's ear. It was totally red. Brian shook his head to wake up and stood up.

 

"Come on. I'll take you to the emergency room," Brian said. As they walked down the stairs, Brian got that weird feeling again, that the house was trying to be quiet. His suspicions were confirmed when he pulled out of the garage, and saw the cars in his driveway. So, people were sleeping in his house. His mother's pink SUV was even there. Why would she be sleeping over? And it looked like Jennifer's car was there. This was odd, but he didn't have time to deal with it.

 

He drove to the E.R., and they were seen right away, due to Justin's screaming in pain. He had contracted Swimmer's Ear, and getting on a plane had popped his ear drum; or ruptured it as the doctor said. Pain meds, and anti-biotics, and putting specific ear drops in his ear after every shower would heal it. No swimming under water till it was healed. They gave Justin the good pain meds. The one's that didn't make him drunk, and the kind that didn't make him a zombie.

 

It was around five in the morning when they came back, and they walked slowly up the stairs. Justin never noticed the cars in the driveway, or the fact that a few lights were on. Justin also didn't notice that there were people in the living room. "I just want one normal day at home," Justin said drowsily as Brian walked upstairs with him, and as soon as Justin lay down, he fell back to sleep. Brian left the room and walked down the stairs and straight into the living room, startling Sawyer, Teresa, Jennifer, Tucker, Debbie, Lindsay, Sam, Josh, Daphne, Ted, and Emmett.

 

"What the fuck are you all doing here? Creeping around the house?" Brian asked.

 

"We were worried when you left suddenly," Lindsay said.

 

"Justin ruptured his ear drum. I took him to the emergency room. So, what are you all doing here?" Brian asked. Jennifer looked down and let a small sob out and covered her mouth. Tucker wrapped his arm around her. "What happened?" Brian asked, worried. Sawyer cleared his throat.

 

"Jennifer dropped Molly off at Craig's house. For his supervised visitation. His wife Laurie was gonna be there that day to supervise. But when Jennifer and Tucker went over to get her a few hours later...," Sawyer said and gulped, looking at Jennifer.

 

"Just tell me what happened?" Brian demanded. Sawyer took a deep breath.

 

"Craig and Molly were gone. Lilly was screaming in her crib...and Laurie was dead...Craig killed her," Sawyer blurted out. Jennifer started crying again, and Brian just stood there. In shock. He didn't even know what to say.

 

"When did this happen?" Brian asked.

 

"Five days ago," Daphne said, wiping at her face.

 

"Why am I just now hearing about this?" Brian demanded. He was angry he didn't know. Jennifer looked over at him.

 

"Because I wouldn't let anyone tell you. I wanted Justin to have one moment of peace before he came back to all this mess. So, if you want to be mad at anyone, be mad at me," Jennifer said.

 

"Jennifer, he's not going to be mad at anyone. We all agreed with you," Lindsay told her.

 

"Oh, not everyone," Sam mumbled, making Josh pinch her elbow as Sawyer glared at her.

 

"Where's Gus?" Brian asked Lindsay.

 

"He's here. He's upstairs in his room sleeping. We thought it would be best to stay here...we don't know where Craig went, or what he'll do," Lindsay said uncomfortably. He nodded his head. His son was safe.

 

"Well, what's being done to find them?" Brian asked.

 

"They've set up an Amber Alert for her. They're watching all his family and friends. Places he might go," Sawyer said. He turned to Ted.

 

"I don't care how much money I have to dish out. I want security all over the place. I don't want him going near any of my family. That fucking psycho will do anything to hurt Justin," Brian told him. Teresa looked up and smiled softly at him. Sawyer put his hand on her knee.

 

"We've already done that. We don't think he even knows how big your family is...," Ted tried to say.

 

"All he has to do is look at Justin's Facebook. See all those pictures you guys posted and tagged him in. All the comments they made about Justin being their cousin now. Or their nephew," he said, looking quickly at Sam. "Or their son-in-law. He murdered his own wife, and left his baby alone. He's capable of anything. So, call whomever you need to get security to watch over them," Brian said.

 

"Really, Brian. We've already done all that," Ted said. Brian nodded his head.

 

"Then, what do we now? There must be some clues as to where they are. What they took with them. Like his car," Brian asked.

 

"He went to the bank an hour before Jennifer and Tucker got to the house, and withdrew 25,000 dollars. Then, the next day some kid was trying to cash a check that Craig wrote to him. He sold his white Toyota Corolla to him the day before. They've been looking for the car...but it's a white Toyota. There are millions of those on the road. It's like he's just disappeared," Sawyer said. Brian scrubbed his face.

 

"The baby...she's here, isn't she?" Brian asked. His father nodded his head. He knew he heard a baby crying. "Why the fuck is she in this house? What about her mother's family?" Brian asked. Jen cleared her throat.

 

"Laurie's mother and father aren't really doing well. The father has cancer, and the mother is just completely distraught. She's incapable of taking care of her own husband. She can't take care of a baby. And the sister just got married...the husband didn't want the baby to stay with them. Molly and Justin are the only family, besides them, that Lilly has. They gave Social Services permission to let us take care of her. Otherwise, she'd have to be given to the State, and then put in foster care. She's Justin and Molly's little sister. I couldn't just do that to her," Jen cried. Tucker rubbed her back.

 

"It's okay," Tucker told her. Brian pinched the bridge of his nose.

 

"Josh and I and my parents came back from Boston as soon as we heard. They're staying with Teresa's parents...we've have been staying here. And Daphne got here last night. So did Emmett and Ted...we just thought Justin would need us," Sam told him. It was the first time that Brian had heard a shake in her voice, like she was unsure if she should be there or not. He could only imagine what that was about. He rubbed at his face again and it all started clicking together what was up with her. They all looked at each other, like they were having secret conversations. He looked around again. And his own best friend wasn't there.

 

"I don't care if you're here. Even if I said, no, it wouldn't ever stop you," Brian said, a little more harshly then he meant to. "Is all this secret keeping bull shit over? Because I'm a big boy. And you all did a fabulous job trying to keep all these arguments that were going on behind my back. Like Michael making you cry," he said, pointing to Daphne. "And you and Michael fighting at Lindsay's house," Brian pointed to Sam. "Is all that over with now? Because I'm a grownup. I can handle everything that happens, and I don't need you all protecting me from anything. So, would everyone like to come clean with what's been going on?" Brian demanded. Debbie stood up sadly.

 

"I think I'm going to try and get some sleep on the couch up in the attic," Debbie said, not wanting to hear this. Jennifer and Tucker stood up.

 

"I'm going to try and get some sleep before Justin wakes up," Jennifer said. She walked over to Brian and turned to him. "I know that Michael is your best friend. But he somehow managed to turn this whole situation into about his and your friendship. Please, Brian. Please just keep him away from here for a while," Jen asked, then turned and left. Brian stared at them.

 

"Alright, then. Out with it. I want to hear the whole fucking thing," Brian said. They all slowly turned to look at Sam.

 

"What the hell are you all looking at me for? You all want me to tell him?" Sam asked. No one said a word and she rolled her eyes. "Listen. I didn't know him before you met us. I know you guys were super close. You were brothers. But he is the most insanely jealous person I have ever met. And he has personally attacked most of the people in this room," Sam said, glancing at Sawyer and Teresa. Teresa just wiped at her face. "And your parents are too nice to say anything. They want to spare your feelings. But Michael has said on many occasions that none of us belong in your life. For many reasons in his eyes. The fact that we're straight being my favorite. But because they gave you up is his number one insult to hurl out at them," she said.

 

Brian took a glance at them, and Sawyer squeezed Teresa's knee again. "He's told Melanie that he can basically do whatever he wants in her house, because it's your house since you bought it, which, by the way, none of us knew until he announced that. He's attacked Daphne for...basically being straight and not really being able to be Justin's best friend, but also attacking her because she didn't force Justin to stay away from you. He told Lindsay that he's been more of a father to Gus than Justin and you, and that it's an insult for Gus to call Justin daddy when Michael's been more of a dad than Justin has," Sam said, making Brian ball up his fists.

 

"He's basically turned on Emmett and Ted, calling them traitors, and saying they're not real friends, because they won't go against you and Justin. He's put them in the middle, and these two are freaking out and losing sleep over it," Sam said. Brian looked at his parents. They did look stressed. But when did he start thinking of them as parents? He shook his head.

 

"He didn't care that Molly was kidnapped. He wanted us to call you the second we all found out, because he didn't want Craig to hurt you. He yelled and insulted Teresa in this very room, and she's too nice to have kicked him in the balls, which he deserved. He went ape shit when he tried to call you, and you had everyone's numbers blocked while you were away. We had to call Carl to get a few cops to drag him out of here. But, of course, he made an absolute scene attacking everyone in the room before he got hauled out of here. He even attacked Debbie," Sam said. Brian scrubbed at his face.

 

"We're sorry," Sawyer said.

 

"Why are you sorry? Michael's the one who did this to himself. We all warned him. I told him Brian would find out all the nasty things he's said. Brian doesn't even know half of the bullshit he's been spouting off. I just sugar coated the whole damn thing," Sam said. Sawyer glared at her. "Don't look at me like that. He asked. Brian wants to know what happened, and I told him I'd tell him as soon as he got back home. I'm only giving him enough to make him understand," Sam snapped at her older brother.

 

"Dial it back," Josh told her softly. Sam slowly sat back against the couch.

 

"He's been losing it for a while, Brian...and the whole thing with Molly..." Ted trailed off, not knowing what to say.

 

"We all just wanted to be here for Jennifer. And for Justin. We supported Jennifer's decision in not wanting to call you guys...but it just infuriated Michael, and he just started lashing out at everyone...he's just jealous that he's not the most important person in your life anymore. And he's trying to tear down anyone who he thinks stands in his way," Lindsay said. Sam huffed and pinched the bridge of her nose.

 

"He's putting me and Emmett in the middle of everything," Ted said.

 

"It's just...not right. I have enough room to have you all as my friends...but he's made it so difficult. He's just not the same person," Emmett said sadly, and wiped at his face.

 

"Well, no offense, but it's no great loss to me. I've seen what an ass Michael was to Justin from the very beginning. And Justin was too nice to say anything. He's been cruel to Justin since the day you all met him," Daphne said.

 

"Here, here," Sam said.

 

"Knock it off," Sawyer told her.

 

"Do you even realize what we've done? The whole reason why we're all sitting here is because Craig kidnapped Molly. We have no idea where they are, and we've turned this around to be about Michael," Josh said.

 

"It's exactly what he wanted us to do," Sam said in a monotone. Brian looked over at Teresa.

 

"Why haven't you chimed in?" Brian asked her. Teresa looked up at him, but didn't say anything. "Don't you have anything to add?" he asked. She stood up and wiped at her face.

 

"No." Teresa whispered and shook her head. "I think I'm going to go try and get some sleep," she said, turning around and leaving the room. Her doing that, and the look on her face...it pissed Brian off. He could tell she was upset. Beyond upset. He had a feeling that he didn't understand. He wasn't pissed at her. He wasn't pissed that she was upset. He was pissed because someone that he knew had done that to her. He was angry because someone had hurt her, and it was a feeling that confused him. He never cared about Joan like this, and never experienced this feeling before. So he didn't know how to handle it. He didn't know what to do with it.

 

"When are you gonna tell Justin?" Daphne asked, interrupting his thoughts. He shook his head and turned back to her.

 

"I'm gonna let him sleep. He's exhausted...I'll tell him when he wakes up," Brian said. He walked out of the room and up the stairs, without saying anything else. He walked into their bedroom, and Justin was still fast asleep. How was he supposed to say this? Good morning, Sunshine, let me put some ear drops in for you. Your father killed his second wife and kidnapped your sister. Your other sister - who you've only seen but never met - is staying with your mother, who's staying here. And all the suitcases are downstairs ready to be unpacked. Want some breakfast? He let out a sarcastic chuckle. Yeah. The honeymoon was definitely fucking over.


Justin had slept till later in the afternoon. He really had been exhausted. The only thing to really wake him was the pain in his ear. Brian had placed a bottle of water and his medication next to him on his nightstand, so Justin had taken them as soon as he had awakened, and then he just lay there in bed. "This wasn't how I wanted to come home," Justin said through a yawn.

 

"What do you mean?" Brian asked him.

 

"Well, I wanted to come home and pass out from exhaustion from traveling. Then, when I woke up, I wanted to unpack all our suitcases. I wanted to put out all the things we bought on our trips. I wanted to wrap all the things we got for everyone. Then I wanted to sit down, and look at all the pictures and videos from the wedding and the honeymoon. I did not want to be lying in bed with a fucking ruptured eardrum. It fucking hurts," Justin said. Brian was sitting up against the headboard, just looking at his hands. He took a deep breath.

 

"I'm sorry. That sucks," Brian said. Justin looked over at him and turned his body.

 

"What's wrong?" Justin asked. Brian looked over at him. "What happened?" Justin asked.

 

"I have something I have to tell you...and it's pretty bad," Brian said. Justin sat up.

 

"What?" Justin asked, worried. Brian took a deep breath. The second that he told Justin this, it really was over. The honeymoon. They had traveled around the world for almost two months, and nothing bothered them. Everywhere they went, and everything they did, they had laughed and smiled. It was the first time in Brian's life that he had actually been happy. And now he was about to tell Justin that his sister had been kidnapped. "You're freaking me out here, Brian. Just say it," Justin said, starting to get panicky. He had to just tell him. No beating around the bush. Just rip it off like a band-aid...he just didn't know if Justin could handle that.

 

"Your mom and Tucker went to go pick up Molly from her supervised visit with Craig...and his wife Laurie and the baby stayed there...when they got there, they found the baby screaming...Craig killed his wife," Brian said. His eyes widened, but no sound came out of Justin's body. "They couldn't find Craig anywhere...or Molly," Brian said. Justin was as still as a statue. He was in shock. Brian knew that. It made Brian uncomfortable. He didn't know what to do for him.

 

"When did this happen?" he whispered.

 

"About five or six days ago," Brian said. Justin's eyes narrowed.

 

"And no one called me to tell me my sister has been kidnapped?" Justin demanded. Brian grabbed his shoulders.

 

"You can't get angry at anyone for that one, Justin. Your mother made that decision. She wanted you to have a few days of happiness before you came back to this mess. And they all did exactly what she wanted. They only did what she asked them to do. So don't get mad at her, because she wanted to give you a few days off before you came home to this," Brian told him. Point blank. He knew he was being a little hypocritical. He was angry at them for not calling him, too. He would have wanted to keep it from Justin. But that wouldn't have been right or fair to him. And it would have made the last few days in Australia miserable for him. And Justin would have known that something was wrong.

 

"Where are they? Why hasn't anyone found them?" Justin asked, starting to get hysterical, which Brian knew would happen. He shook his head.

 

"They don't know. He paid a guy for a white Toyota before he took her. But finding that car is impossible."

 

"They're not looking hard enough. Where's my mother? I have to go see her." Justin stood up from the bed, grabbing clothes to yank them on. Brian went over to him.

 

"They're staying here. For safety reasons. As far as we know, Craig doesn't know where we live. But they're all here. Safe and sound," Brian said.

 

"Who's they?" Justin demanded.

 

"Your mom, Tucker...and your baby sister," Brian said. Justin stared at him, confused.

 

"Lilly? I've only seen her once...how can she even stay here? What about Laurie's family?" Justin asked, totally confused.

 

"It's a long story. But you're her next of kin. You and Molly...and your mother offered to take care of her, and Laurie's mom agreed," Brian said. Justin put his hands on his head, almost pulling out his own hair.

 

"I don't get this. I don't understand any of this. How could he take her? Why would he take her away?" Justin asked as he started crying. And this was what Brian knew was going to happen. He pulled Justin to him instantly. He sucked at trying to comfort someone. But he had to. He had to try. He had to more than try; he had to be good at this. "What if he killed her?" Justin cried out. Brian held him tighter. What the hell was he supposed to say to that?

 

"Don't start saying that. We don't know anything. We don't know where they are. For all we know, they could still be in Pittsburgh. Just hiding out. Just don't start saying things like that till we know something more," Brian said. That sounded terrible. Justin just continued to sob into his chest. "It's okay, Justin. Everything's gonna be okay," he said. Well, no, they didn't know that. He was lying to him. Because Justin was right. Molly could be dead right now. He shivered at that thought. Justin and Jennifer would never be the same again. "Why don't I take you downstairs? Your mom is down there...Daphne and Emmett...Sam and Josh came back from New York," Brian told him. He tried to say anything comforting. After a few minutes, Justin pulled away and wiped at his face.

 

"My mom can't see me like this," Justin said.

 

"What?  You think your mom is gonna expect you to be a stone wall and not show any emotion?" Brian asked. Justin just looked at him. "Your mom expects you to cry. It's impossible not to."

 

"Well, I have to try and...and not do this," Justin said, waving his hands around at himself. "I need to be strong for her. I need to take care of her," Justin said. He started moving fast again, grabbing a shirt to wear and yanking it on his head. Brian stopped him before he opened the door and made Justin look at him.

 

"You really are strong...you just forget that you are," Brian said, trying his best to make this good. He had Justin's attention. "You're allowed to cry, and be upset, and be angry...when you need a minute to...freak out. Just come with me up here. You can freak out up here. You don't have to be strong up here," Brian said. Justin's chin quivered and he hugged Brian again. He let out a deep breath. So that was good enough. Comforting Justin was the hardest thing he had to do, because he sucked at comforting people. Justin pulled away again and wiped at his eyes and nodded his head.

 

"Thank you," Justin said. Brian kissed his forehead and opened the door. Justin took a deep breath and slowly walked out. But once he got to the stairs, he sped up and raced down to the main floor. He walked into the kitchen, searching for his mom, with Brian right behind him. Everyone stopped when Justin entered the kitchen, and he went right for his mother, who started sobbing the second he hugged her. Everyone just stood there for a moment, now knowing what to say or do.

 

"Let's give them some privacy," Cynthia said, as they all started leaving the kitchen.

 

"I'm so scared. How could he do this to her? How could he take my baby like this?" Jen cried.

 

"I'm so sorry, Mom," Justin told her. He suddenly realized something...this was all his fault. There was no way around it. If he wasn't gay, and if he hadn't fought so hard with his father, this never would have happened. He never would have tried to get restraining orders against them, and tried to take Molly away. And he wouldn't have killed his wife. He squeezed his eyes tightly shut. Someone was dead because of him.

 

"What if I never see her again? I'll die if I never see her again," Jen cried. He rubbed her back and tried to soothe her. But what could he say? He wondered if he'd ever see his little sister again. If he'd ever see Molly again. What if she was already dead?


 

"She's been so anxious to see Justin," Teresa told Brian as they entered the family room. There was a blanket on the floor, and Gus and Josh were lying on the floor, playing Minecraft on the T.V.

 

"I spent like a week building that skyscraper, and you've torn it down in two seconds. Thank God I don't have to save this! Sam will pee her pants if she sees what you did to her hospital," Josh told him. Lindsay was sitting on the couch with J.R. in her lap, and smiled when she looked up.

 

"Hey, Gussy! Look who's home!" Lindsay said. Gus turned his head, smiled brightly, and threw the controller up in the air, hitting Josh in the head.

 

"DADDY!" Gus yelled and jumped onto the couch and jumped off it, and went flying in the air and landed right into Brian's arms. This was the longest he had ever gone without seeing Gus. He didn't realize how much he had missed his son until he was hugging Gus again.

 

"Hey, there, Sonny Boy," Brian said. He held him tightly as Gus babbled away. He was relieved. Relieved that his son was alright. That he was safe. He couldn't say the same thing for Molly. He went around to the couch and sat down with him, just watching him as he jabbered away. He talked about how much he missed him and Justin while they were away on their honeymoon, and how excited he was to always get a postcard.

 

"We have to send Gus a postcard from here. He was so sad that he didn't get to go with us. He's been spending so much time with us since we all moved back. He'll love a postcard from Vermont. He'll know that we're thinking of him," Justin had said as he wrote on a postcard from the front desk of the bed and breakfast they were staying at.

 

Justin had made sure that Gus got a postcard from them everywhere they went. He got two from Vermont, one from L.A., one from San Francisco. Four from the Bahamas, and he just kept going every few days. He knew Gus loved it, and would love all the presents that Justin had picked out for him. Gus kept talking about the wedding, and how much fun he had had with Sawyer staying across the street.

 

Eventually Justin and Jennifer made their way back in. Lindsay had warned Gus to be calm when Justin came in. Justin was relieved to see Gus, and held him tightly. "I'm sorry about Auntie Molly, Daddy. But she'll be okay. I just know she will," Gus said in his ear. Justin pulled back and smiled.

 

"You're right, Gus. She will be okay," Justin said as he sat down on the couch. He smiled as he watched Gus play with Josh. He called her Auntie Molly. When did that happen?

 

"Molly's been coming over a lot. To spend time with Gus. We've really loved having her. It's nice to have family for Gus," Lindsay said. He smiled at her. He suddenly heard a baby crying. His body stiffened and he felt Brian squeeze his neck and rub his shoulders.

 

"She's been unhappy since we got her," Jennifer told him. The crying got louder, and Daphne walked in holding his little sister.

 

"Is it someone else's turn? I swear, she cries harder with me. She hates me," Daphne said as Teresa walked over and took her. Daphne's eyes softened when she saw Justin. He jumped up and hugged her tightly. "How are you holding up?" she asked him. He just shook his head. "I know. I'm so sorry," she whispered to him.

 

"Josh, what did you do to my house?" Sam asked as she came into the room and gave Josh a drink.

 

"I didn't do it; it was him," Josh said, pointing to Gus, who just laughed. Daphne pulled away so Sam could hug Justin, too, and they all sat down.

 

"I thought it would be more fun to see you guys again after the honeymoon," Justin said sadly. Daphne patted his leg.

 

"Well, we're all very happy to see you," Teresa said as she bounced Lilly on her hip. Justin stared at the baby.

 

"Does she always cry that much?" Justin asked his mother.

 

"Molly never mentioned that she did. I'm sure it's just because she's with so many strangers. She just wants her mom," Jennifer said as she wiped her eyes with a tissue. Sawyer walked in next and patted Justin's shoulder.

 

"It's nice to see you conscious, son," Sawyer said. Justin patted his arm and smiled sadly at him.

 

"Here, you take her. She likes you," Teresa said and handed her to Sawyer. Lilly quieted a little, but not completely.

 

"Have you all just been passing her around?" Justin asked.

 

"Pretty much," Sawyer told her.

 

"She's just unhappy. No one really can calm her," Jennifer said.

 

"And everyone's had a turn. We just all go around," Lindsay said. Justin just watched Sawyer bouncing his little sister.

 

"Hey, it's alright, kiddo," Sawyer told her. Brian glanced at Justin. This was just strange. "You wanna hold her?" Sawyer asked Justin. He froze again. Did he?

 

"No, thanks," Justin whispered, feeling guilty for not wanting to hold her.


 

That's how it went for the next few days. Everyone stayed around the house, waiting. Waiting to hear if they found Molly yet. Jennifer's mom and sister Lynda came to stay with them. The house was getting fuller every day.

 

Justin hadn't gone near Lilly. He was almost too afraid to. He could barely even look at her. By the third night, Justin was restless. He snuck out of bed and went downstairs into the kitchen. Daphne was in there, bouncing Lilly on her hip. "I know you're upset, sweet pea. I'm sorry. Just please try and fall asleep. Aren't you exhausted?" Daphne asked her.

 

"What's wrong with her?" Justin asked as he got a bottle of water from the fridge. She wasn't crying, so he didn't understand what was going on now with her. Daphne let out a long sigh.

 

"I can't put her down. She starts crying. She hasn't slept in almost 12 hours. That's not normal for a six- month-old. She just won't relax and go to sleep," Daphne said as she tried to give Lilly a bottle, but the baby pushed it away. Daphne had been tirelessly taking care of his baby sister. All of them had, really. He could see the exhaustion on everyone's face. Everyone really did take turns with her. Even Brian did earlier in the day.


 

"She probably doesn't like lesbians," Brian told Melanie, who was bouncing a screaming baby. He laughed as she glared at him, and walked over and placed the baby in his lap.

 

"It's your turn you jackass," Melanie snapped, and walked out of the room. Teresa laughed at him. Brian tried to hand Lilly to her, but moved back and chuckled.

 

"Oh, no. You're the one who pissed her off. Now you can have your turn. Just rock her," Teresa said, standing up and walking away. Just he and Justin were left on the couch. Brian stood up and bounced her, and she quieted a little.

 

"She must like you," Justin said in a monotone. Brian looked at him and just kept bouncing her.

 


 

"Here, let me take her. You look exhausted," Justin said as he took his little sister. Daphne let him take her, but eyed him carefully.

 

"Are you sure?" she asked. Justin nodded.

 

"Go get some sleep. Everyone else has taken their turn staying with her. I'll stay up with her," Justin said as he bounced her. Daphne yawned and nodded her head and went upstairs. He looked down at Lilly. It was the first time they were ever alone together. "Well...I guess it's just you and me," he said to her. She looked up at him and stared. "Sorry I haven't introduced myself...I'm Justin...I guess I'm your big brother," Justin said as he choked up. It was the first time that he had really looked at her. She had his and Molly's eyes. Which was strange, because he and Molly had his mother's eyes. In fact, he was glad that he and Molly got their physical features from their mother. Yes, their father was blond and fair skinned, but it was the shade of blond that both he and Molly had that resembled their mother and not their father. Both Justin and Molly had that killer Sunshine smile, as Debbie liked to say. People often joked that they wondered if Justin and Molly were actually Craig's kids, because they didn't look like him.

 

He shook his head from his thoughts. "You have Molly's nose," he told her, as he touched her nose, making her smile. He softened and smiled. "You look just like your big sister when she was a baby," Justin whispered as he tightened his hold on her. This was so strange. How had this happened? He remembered when he had found out about her. He was still living in New York.

 

"Why do you sound so weird and mopey?" Justin asked Molly while they were talking on the phone. She let out a heavy sigh.

 

"I have to tell you something. And I feel really bad," Molly said sadly.

 

"Molly, I'm a big boy. And I'm your older brother. You can tell me anything. You're not in trouble, are you?"

 

"No. It's not about me...I went over to Dad's house today...he and his girlfriend Laurie got married last night," she told him. Justin was stunned by that. He hadn't realized he was even serious about her.

 

"Why would you feel bad? So, you have a new stepmother. Have fun with that," he joked with her, trying to not let it bother him. He was surprised that his father hadn't even had his own daughter at the wedding.

 

"That's not all...they got married because she's pregnant," Molly said.


 

He knew right then that he was going to have a little sister or brother. And he acknowledged that he would never get to know her. He would never get to be a part of her life. He even briefly thought that he'd get to know her once she was 18, or older. Surely his father would either tell her when she was growing up what a terrible human being he was, or worse, not acknowledge that she had an older brother. He knew, though, that Molly would be there to let her know that everything their father was saying wasn't true. But still. He never thought he'd have any part of her life. Now here he was, holding this beautiful little girl. His eyes welled up with tears.

 

"I'm so sorry about your mom...It's all my fault what happened to her...your dad will never be around to take care of you. If he does get caught...he'll go to jail," he said, and wiped his eyes. "But you won't ever be alone. You'll always have me. And Molly. And my mom...and Tucker, I guess. And you'll have Brian...you'll have a lot of people here for you," he told her. He realized she had fallen asleep. He kissed her forehead. What Justin never realized was that Teresa was standing there. Before he could see her, she walked back upstairs.


 

The next morning Brian noticed Lindsay and Melanie were having a heated discussion. They both looked frustrated and were speaking softly to each other. "What's the trouble in Muncher Land now?" Brian asked as he plopped down on the couch, rubbing his eyes. The girls looked at each other.

 

"It's nothing you should worry about," Lindsay said uncomfortably.

 

"What are you two dykes fighting about? Just spit it out," Brian said, exhausted.

 

"We're actually not fighting with each other," Melanie said. She heard J.R. calling for her and Lindsay from upstairs. She had just woken up from her nap, and Mel went to go check on her.

 

"Well, come on. Spit it out," Brian said. She crossed her arms and sat down on the couch.

 

"Michael was threatening Melanie. Spouting off about suing for custody, because we've been staying here, and saying she's putting Jenny in danger. That Craig could come in here and kill her," Lindsay said and scrubbed her face. "Michael's taking her today overnight...Mel's just...scared. That Michael will try and keep her," Lindsay admitted. Brian sighed.

 

"He can't keep her. And even if he tries, we'll send someone to go and take her. Melanie has more rights to her then he does," Brian said. Lindsay shook her head.

 

"No. Don't you remember? When we moved back, we gave you and Michael rights to the kids. There aren't any custody agreements. And Ben has rights to her, too. If Michael wants to sue, he could keep her with him, and let Social Services handle it," Lindsay said. She was worried.

 

Justin was listening, and backed away. He walked upstairs to Sam and Josh's guest room. Jayden was sitting up against the headboard on the bed, and Daphne was lying with her back up against him. Sam was lying down next to them, and Josh was lying on the love seat that was in there. "Tell me what's going on with Michael," Justin said. They all looked over at him, startled. "I want to know everything. And I don't want you guys to hold anything back from me, like you were before the wedding," Justin said. They all looked over at Sam, who rolled her eyes and sat up. "What you told me not to worry about. That you would tell me when I got back. When you freaked that time and came in and got Josh and drove away. That was about Michael, wasn't it?" Justin asked. Sam sighed and nodded.

 

"Alright. Sit down. This is gonna take a while," Sam said. He sat down in the recliner. Sam proceeded to tell him everything that had happened while Justin wasn't around. About him yelling at everyone at Mel and Lindsay's house. About Brian making them write Michael's Best Man speech. And then, the climax of it all. The big fight at Britin, before Brian and Justin even got home.


 

"I just want to say one thing," Teresa told Michael. Her face was red.

 

"Please don't do this," Sawyer begged her.

 

"No. I'm going to say it. I wasn't around Brian's whole life. Thank you for always being there to point it out. Because if I didn't have you pointing that out, I may just actually forget. But I am his mother. And I love him. And I don't want to ruin the last few days he has of his honeymoon to tell him what's happened. He and Justin deserve to relax and come home. If we call them, Brian's going to get them on the first flight back, they're going to be miserable, and Justin won't be able to do a damn thing. He'll be a nervous wreck flying through the fucking air. So you are going to let Jennifer decide the right form of action, and I am going to back her up 100 %, because our sons are married to each other. We're family. And I swear to God if you ever talk to me again, I will throw you out of here!" Teresa yelled, getting close to Michael's face. It was her father that pulled her back.

 

"That's enough! This is not helping," Robert said.

 

"Here. Let me hold her. I'll try and calm her down...I agree with them. We should wait till they're back home," Lindsay said as she took the baby and bounced her, calming her.

 

"Wow. Brian's other best friend agrees with Justin's mom. She must be crazy for going against Mich..." Sam tried to say.

 

"Will you stop that? You're not helping matters at all," Sawyer snapped at her.

 

"It is my decision. And no one's going to call them. There isn't anything they can do...I want them to enjoy the last few days of their honeymoon before...they come back to this mess," Jennifer cried.

 

"Shhh it's okay," Tucker said, wrapping his arm around her.

 

"People are dead. And you just want to be quiet and say nothing? What if he goes after Brian?" Michael said.

 

"WHAT ABOUT JUSTIN? I swear to God I will throw you out. This isn't about Brian!" Sam yelled at him. Sawyer pushed her back to the couch.

 

"You sit back down!" Sawyer yelled at his little sister, pointing at her.

 

"ENOUGH!" Genevieve yelled. Everyone stared at her. The room was silent. Even the baby had stopped crying. "This poor baby lost her mother last night. Her father killed her mother. And her own father kidnapped her sister. We don't know where Molly is right now. Right now, we should be thinking about Molly, and saying a prayer for her safety. Instead you stand there and argue," Genevieve said. Everyone stayed silent for a few moments. "This is about Jennifer's family," she told Michael. "These are Justin's little sisters, and his father. Jennifer gets to decide what happens. The boys will be home in three days. And when they get home, they'll find out that Craig killed his wife, and kidnapped Molly," Genevieve said sadly.

 

Everyone stared at Michael to see his reaction. It was like he hadn't heard a word she said. He looked bored. "You people can't just walk in here and take over. You don't control me. I'm calling him," Michael said as he started reaching for his phone. Sam jumped up, but Josh and Sawyer grabbed her.

 

"Let him go," Ted said without moving. Everyone stared at him. "Just let him call Brian," Ted said. There hadn't been much reaction to some of the people in the room. And there was a reason for that. Michael stared at Ted. Glared at him. Faced him down.

 

"Michael Novotny, you put that fucking phone down right now," Debbie told him.

 

"Let him go, Debbie," Ted said again, not taking his eyes off Michael. He hit Brian's name and put the phone to his ear. Ted's cell started ringing and he answered it, putting the phone to his ear. "So much for calling Brian," Ted said with no emotion. Michael's eyes flared.

 

"Why do you have Brian's phone?" Michael demanded. Ted showed his phone.

 

"It's not Brian's. It's mine. Whenever someone tries to call Brian or Justin, it goes straight to my phone. It's so they can't be interrupted," Ted said.

 

"Shut up," Sam said softly. She didn't know that. Justin had called her a couple of times, and she hadn't thought anything of it.

 

"And what about an emergency? Like now?" Michael demanded.

 

"Cynthia and I have cell phones to call that go directly to their phones if we need to call about anything work related. So does Sawyer, but he, Jennifer, and Lindsay have phones that are for personal reasons, should they need to call them about family," Ted said. Everyone was shocked how Ted was standing up to Michael right now.

 

"Well, get on the fucking phone and call Brian. He needs to know right fucking now," Michael told him. Ted shook his head.

 

"Not unless Jennifer asks me to. I'm sorry, Michael. But this is her family, and she's calling the shots. I'll only call him if she wants me to," Ted said.

 

"Then give me the fucking phone. You all are a bunch of pussies not standing up to her, because she's crying. She doesn't call the shots on Brian's life," Michael told him.

 

"It's not about Brian. This is about Justin, you selfish prick!" Sam said. Josh was holding her back so she couldn't lunge at him. Daphne and Jayden had walked in at that moment, and were stunned and stood still. Debbie had rushed out with Carl and Emmett following her.

 

"Get her out of here. She's not helping," Sawyer told Josh.

 

"Oh, that's rich, coming from Brian's cousin who loves him so much," Michael sang and mocked Sam. There was no way Josh was going to be able to pull her out of this room.

 

"You're so uneducated that you haven't learned yet that I'm not his cousin. And I do love him. I love him enough to know that this isn't about his needs. It's about Justin's. Something you're too selfish to understand. You're going to lose him. He's not your best friend anymore, and you're too blind to even see it," Sam told him.

 

"You're nothing to him. All of you are nothing to him. The only reason any of you are here is because Justin forced him to get to know you. He wants nothing to do with you. His so-called loving parents abandoned him. They let some drunk take him home, where he got the shit beat out of him on a daily basis. Yeah, way to go," Michael said as he clapped his hands for Sawyer and Teresa. The color drained from both of their faces. Even Brian's grandparents. The second that Jayden heard that, he ran over to Teresa to hold her back. She tried to lunge at him, but Jayden was holding her tight, and Sawyer moved from Sam to Teresa to stop her.

 

"What's the matter with you? How can you do this right now?" Daphne asked as she went to stand next to Jennifer, who looked like she was going to be sick.

 

"I don't even know who you are anymore," Lindsay said.

 

"I think it's time for you to leave now," Teresa's father, Robert, said to Michael. He scoffed.

 

"I'm not going anywhere. This isn't your house," Michael told him. Sam bit Josh's hand and he let her go. She lunged at Michael and grabbed his ear, making him scream and keel over.

 

"YOU'RE GETTING OUT OF THIS HOUSE RIGHT NOW!" Sam yelled as she dragged him out by his ear. Everyone was too stunned to watch. She pushed Michael out the door. "I just saved your ass, because Teresa will murder you. And there's not one person in this room who would stop her," Sam told him.

 

"Who the hell are you to talk to me like this? You have no right to throw me out! This isn't your house! I have more right to be in this house than you ever will. You're just some spoiled, little, rich girl who lived off her daddy's money, and then got married and lives off your husband's money. You haven't even worked a day in your life! You know nothing," Michael told her. Sam crossed her arms.

 

"Like I said, you piece of shit! You're uneducated. You stay off this property, or so help me I will beat you to within inch of your life till you're begging me to let you live," Sam said and slammed the door.

 


 

Justin sat there, stunned. "I'm sorry," Daphne told him. Justin stood up and ran down the stairs.

 

"She's not safe over there. There's a murderer on the loose, and you're just sitting in the lion's den. And you don't even care," Michael told Melanie. They were in front of Melanie and Lindsay's house, where they were meeting to give Jenny to Michael. Lindsay had taken Jenny inside the house once Michael started arguing with Mel.

 

"I'm not letting you take my daughter when you're like this. You need to change your attitude," Melanie told him. He scoffed.

 

"JUSTIN!" Sam screamed, as Michael and Mel looked to where they heard a voice, before Justin was in front of them and punched Michael in the face, sending him flying backwards.

 

"What the fuck is going on?" Brian demanded as he watched Sam, Daphne, Josh, and Jayden, one by one run by him and out the door.

 

"Come on, you piece of shit! Stand up! You wanna fight me? You've wanted to do that since the moment Brian met me! You've wanted to fight me since you realized I wasn't just some fuck. I turned out to be the love of Brian's life. I married him. You got nothing! You don't get to come into my house and say anything about my family! You don't get to insult Brian's family. Because they're my family, too. What Sawyer and Teresa did is none of your FUCKING BUSINESS!" Justin screamed as Michael fought to stand back up. But Justin pushed him again. "You did all of this in front of my mother. None of this is about you and Brian. This has nothing to do with you. This is about my family. About our family. This is about my sister. And you stood in MY HOUSE AND INSULTED HER! YOU DON'T GET TO INSULT ANYONE IN MY FAMILY AGAIN!" Justin yelled at him.

 

Everyone ran over and stopped, just watching. It was Brian who pulled Justin away before he could lunge again. "Justin, stop it!" Brian told him. Michael struggled to stand up, and wiped the blood off his face.

 

"He just came out here and attacked me, Brian," Michael said.

 

"Oh, yeah, like you didn't deserve it. You're just the poor victim in all of this. You didn't cause any of this," Sam said.

 

"Sam, stop it," Josh told her.

 

"You're never allowed on my property again," Justin told him.

 

"You don't get to make that decision. It isn't your house. It's Brian's," Michael told him. Justin fought Brian to get away.

 

"Uneducated again," Sam said.

 

"Both of their names are on the mortgage. Brian doesn't have more right to that house than Justin does, and vice versa," Melanie told him in disgust. Michael's eyes widened.

 

"You fucking loser! Look what you've done to yourself! You caused all of this! You pushed everyone so hard, and look where you are! You're losing everything! And everyone in your life. Get the fuck out of here!" Justin yelled and struggled against Brian.

 

"Let's go!" Brian said and tried yanking him back. He had never realized Justin was so strong.

 

"You don't know anything. Brian is my best friend. Always has been, and always will be. Nothing can come between us," Michael said.

 

"Do you even hear Brian coming to your defense? You're losing your best friend. He's standing right in front of you, and not saying a word to you. Do you not even see that you've lost him?" Sam said.

 

"I can speak for myself. The both of you shut the fuck up! Get inside the house, Justin," Brian said and yanked him hard.

 

"What the hell is going on?" Sawyer asked as he ran across the street.

 

"Help me get him back in the fucking house," Brian gritted through his teeth. The two of them fought with Justin to get him across the street. He yelled the whole way at Michael. "Get upstairs, or so help me, Justin!" Brian snapped at him. He got him upstairs and into their bedroom, slamming the door behind him. "SIT DOWN!" He yelled at Justin.

 

"Why did you do that? I've been waiting for six years to beat the living shit out of him! He deserves everything he gets!" Justin said, trying to get past him, but Brian pushed him back and leaned down toward him, getting in his face.

 

"You don't get to beat people up because you're pissed. You're just making everything worse. You're not going back down there, so you may as well start calming the fuck down right now!" he said, pushing his chest before he started pacing the floor. "You and Sam don't get to dictate my relationship with Michael. It's not up to either of you," Brian told him. Justin glared at him.

 

"He's not going to come into my house and do what he did. Yelling at both of our mothers. He insulted practically everyone. He's been stepping on me for years. He's been bullying me for years. And he doesn't get to anyone. Not in my house. This is my house, Brian!" Justin said as he stood up, getting more fired up.

 

"I know that. And I agree," Brian told him. Justin stood there a moment, just staring at him. "You're right. He doesn't get to come into this house and do that again. Because it is your house. And if you say he can't come back in it, then I'm right behind you," Brian told him.

 

"Then what are we arguing about?" Justin asked.

 

"You don't get to beat the shit out of him. And you don't get to tell him what I'm doing. You don't get to tell him that he's losing me. That's all on ME. That's my relationship, and neither you or Sam get to dictate what I'm going to do."

 

"So you're just gonna push it under the rug? Like he hasn't made my life miserable for six years, and started making everyone else's life miserable for the past few months?"

 

"No, I'm not going to just push it under the fucking rug. I didn't say that. What I'm going to do is MY business. It's not yours or Sam's. I'm going to be the one to deal with Michael. And trust me, Justin Taylor, I am going to be doing something about it," Brian told him. Justin's face fell. Brian didn't understand what was wrong with him. Justin stood up and walked over to the door.

 

"It's not Taylor...it's Kinney," Justin said and rubbed his forehead. "And thanks for backing me up. And here I thought marriage was supposed to be about defending each other," Justin said before walking out of the room.

 

When You Mess With My Husband, You Mess With Me! by SammyScaDoo
Author's Notes:

Brian and Michael have their much-needed confrontation, and Brian tries to make amends with his husband.

 

 

Justin went flying down the stairs. He could hear voices coming from the living room, but he ignored them and went into the kitchen. "Justin, what are you doing?" he heard Daphne ask from behind him. Justin searched around the kitchen for his car keys. "Justin, stop and tell me what you're looking for. Maybe I can help," Daphne said.

 

"I'm looking for my fucking car keys," Justin snapped. He hadn't even driven this SUV. After Allison had gotten into a car accident a few days before his wedding, it was completely totaled. Brian had Ted order a new one, and it had been waiting for him when they got home. He shoved things out of the way, sending things to the floor, and not caring as he searched for his keys.

 

"You shouldn't be driving when you're like this," Daphne told him. Justin spun around.

 

"I don't care if I should be driving or not. I need a fucking drink!" he yelled at her, and spun around, looking on the counter.

 

"Justin, you can't mix alcohol with your pain meds," Daphne said. Someone cleared his throat. It was Jayden. He was holding his car keys.

 

"I'll drive you. She's right. You shouldn't be driving. Or drinking," Jayden said calmly. He glared at his keys. Then he realized this was the best he was gonna get. He knew no one was going to let him drive a car, so he let them drive him.

 

"He fucking called me Taylor," Justin ground out. Daphne leaned forward from the back seat.

 

"I'm sure it was by accident. I sometimes say Justin Taylor, too," Daphne said.

 

"I wanna fucking kill him," Justin said. Meaning Michael. Trying to forget about Brian. He called him Justin Taylor. And that probably hurt worse than anything. "He fucking comes into my house...it's one thing to treat me like shit. I'm a big boy. I can handle his childishness. I've been doing it for almost seven fucking years," Justin ranted. He looked back at Daphne. "Haven't I been dealing with his jealousy since day fucking one?" Justin asked. Daphne nodded her head.

 

"You've always been mature about the way you've handled Michael. No one can blame you for hitting him. I'm surprised he's gone this long without being punched," Daphne said.

 

"Oh, but Brian can. Brian can blame me. He's mad at me. You don't get to beat the shit out of someone because you're pissed, Justin," Justin mocked Brian. "The hell I can! I'm fucking pissed, and I had every right to beat the shit out of him! Almost seven years' worth of reasons to. It's one thing to treat me like that. But not my family. Not Brian's. I won't stand for that! I have a right to fucking kill him if I want to after everything he's said and done to me, and after everything he's done for the past couple of months. No, he's lucky I didn't kill him!" Justin ranted.

 

Brian walked down the stairs past everyone, and out onto the back porch. He sat down and lit a joint, not caring that his son could actually walk out at any moment. He was too pissed for that. He was too livid to care. He was sure that no one would let Gus outside. In the back of his mind, he had hoped everyone was smarter than to let Gus outside. He heard the slider open, and could tell it was Sawyer. Brian pushed the chair out and laid his feet in it as Sawyer sat down on the opposite side of him.

 

"Let me guess. After all the shit he said to you and Teresa, you want to go beat the shit out of him, too, and want to order me to stay away from Michael, too," Brian snapped and took a hit. Sawyer rubbed his face.

 

"Wanna cut me some slack here? I just had to drag my sister down the stairs like a five-year-old having a temper tantrum so she could beat the shit out of the punching bag," Sawyer said. He chuckled sarcastically.

 

"Yeah, and speaking of her. Who the hell does she think she is, telling Michael what I'm going to do? No one tells me what I feel, and what I'm going to do! That's my fucking business! Not anyone else's," he said. He smoked a whole blunt and rolled a second one before Sawyer even spoke again.

 

"The things you have to understand about my little sister...she's extremely protective of her family. Like pit bull protective. And when someone does something wrong to her family, she lashes out. Her intentions are good, but the way she carries them out leaves something to be desired. But her feelings behind her actions are out of love. She saw everything that Michael was doing to this family, and she lashed out and let him know where to go and how to get there, because everything Michael did was wrong," Sawyer said. Brian snorted.

 

"And here's the part where you tell me to dump my best friend," Brian said.

 

"Don't sit there and begin to imagine how I think! Because you don't know me well enough to have any idea," Sawyer said sternly. Brian looked over at him, shocked. He hadn't heard his father raise his voice like that. Well, he had heard it, but never directed at him. It stunned Brian for a moment. Sawyer cleared his throat and shook his head. "I'm sorry I... I didn't mean it the way it sounded," Sawyer said. Brian didn't say anything. "You weren't raised the way I wanted you to be raised. You were raised with three people who you thought were your family. They were all you had...and they failed you," Sawyer said. Brian looked over at him. "They failed you, as a mother, as a father, and as a sister...so you found a family that didn't fail you. Michael, Debbie and Vic. They were your parents...and Michael was your brother," Sawyer said. Brian looked at his backyard. Sawyer was completely right about that.

 

"It was easy to dump the Kinneys the first chance you got...because they didn't love you. They weren't loyal to you. You couldn't be who you were around them. But Michael, Debbie and Vic, you could...they were your family, your whole life...so I completely understand that with all this happening. Michael's your brother. I know you're angry with him, beyond anything you can describe for yourself. But you're completely stuck in a hole that you don't know how to dig yourself out of. It was easy to dump the Kinneys, because you never expected anything less than hatred from them. But Michael is your brother, and you expected more from him. And you know what he's doing is wrong, but you're dying inside.  Because you want to put him in his place, but you just can't let your family go," Sawyer said. It was all true. Everything he was saying was completely true.

 

"That's why you've been avoiding it. You're trying to come up with a way to fix this. But you haven't figured out a solution yet," Sawyer said. Brian huffed and rubbed his face and started smoking again. "Unfortunately, with that fight today, time's running out on what you have to do about Michael. It is your decision what happens with Michael...but it's also Justin's business," Sawyer said. Brian looked over at him.

 

"How did you know I told Justin it wasn't his business?" Brian asked.

 

"Emmett followed you guys, and heard the whole fight," Sawyer said sheepishly. Brian snorted. Of course he did. "I know this isn't easy for you. I get that. Michael's the one who put you in this position...and unfortunately, Brian...you have to deal with it. Because Justin loves you. And you love him. And unless you want to wake up to Michael every morning, I suggest you fix this with Justin," Sawyer told him. Brian glanced at him and went back to smoking.

 

"Right now you might be upset that Justin yelled at Michael, saying he was losing you...but Justin is the one that's hurting. His little sister his missing. You gotta cut him some slack, because we both know this isn't what Justin wanted. He's never wanted to put you in this position. He never wanted this to happen to you and Michael...but this was all Michael's doing. This is all happening because of Michael. And it's unfair to be angry with Justin for finally lashing out. You're lucky he lasted this long," Sawyer said. Brian groaned. Everything Sawyer said was right. "As for calling him Justin Taylor..."

 

"It was a fucking slip of the tongue! I told him I was going to deal with Michael! I swore I would! Justin Taylor just popped out of my mouth before I could take it back."

 

"I know that...but Justin doesn't. So, I think you may want to be more careful, and fix that."

 

"Well, Yoda, why don't you tell me what to do, since you're so smart?" Brian said sarcastically. Sawyer rolled his eyes and chuckled.

 

"I swear, you and Sammy are just alike! When she gets aggravated with me for being a know-it-all, she starts calling me Yoda," Sawyer said and rubbed at his face. "You need to apologize and show him that you're sorry. I think you may need to do something about Michael. He is your brother. And I can understand that. Because you feel the way I feel about Derek. Blood doesn't make our bond better than your bond with Michael. It would break my heart if I had to do something about Derek. So, I can sympathize...but I know I would have to do something...and I think it's time to do something about Michael," Sawyer told him. They sat in silence for a while before Sawyer got up.

 

"I don't want you to think I'm not on your side. I'm completely one hundred percent on your side. I'll always be on your side. And as someone who's on the outside, I can see from a different point of view. You're just starting on a new journey in your life with Justin. And Michael had every right to be a part of it. Justin was okay with that. He's always accepted Michael with open arms...but Michael's not the same best friend anymore. He's become a toxic person in your life, and in some of your friends' lives. And sometimes you have to get rid of the toxic people in your life...and right now with everything that is going on with Justin's father and sister, Justin and his mother and baby sister should come first right now. Not Michael," Sawyer said and patted his shoulder and went back inside.

 

Every damn thing his father said was right. He had been avoiding this fight with Michael, because he hoped he'd get his head out of his ass. But Michael had taken things too far. He couldn't just keep waiting for something that wasn't going to happen. So, what the hell was he supposed to do?

 


 

"I think you just gotta relax. Letting Michael get to you like this is exactly what he wanted. He wanted to push someone to do something. And you fell right into his trap by punching him, and now you and Brian are fighting. This is perfect in his eyes. So, I think when you get home, you need to talk to Brian. You shouldn't be thinking about Michael. You need to be with your mom and little sister right now. Not out here with us," Jayden said as he drove around.

 

"He called me Taylor," Justin gritted out.

 

"And I think that was an accident. Come on! Brian wouldn't call you Taylor to piss you off. The whole reason you changed your name was because of Craig. He wouldn't say that to you. That's going way over the line. I really think it was an accident," Daphne said.

 

"I really think the way to really screw Michael is to go back to Brian. That would be the ultimate fuck you. And forget about him, anyway. Let everyone else handle him like they've been doing. They kept Michael away from you for months. Let everyone do it again, and concentrate on your family. Then when your sister comes back, then you can kick his ass," Jayden said. Justin wiped at his face in frustration. They were right. And he hated that.

 

Brian walked back into the house and started up the stairs, just as Sam was coming down with her suitcase. She stopped when she saw him and gulped. She looked like she had been crying. She cleared her throat. "Listen, Josh and I are gonna go stay at Teresa's house," she told him.

 

"Why?" he asked, crossing his arms. She fidgeted around.

 

"Because I know you must hate me right now. I'm sorry for what I've said...I didn't mean to make decisions for you. That wasn't my intention. So, we'll just go stay somewhere else," Sam said as she tried to walk by him. But Brian put his arm on the railing. , stopping her from taking another step.

 

"I'm already in enough trouble with Sunshine. Don't you think making his fag hag stay somewhere else will just add more fuel to his fire?" Brian asked. Sam raised her eyebrow.

 

"You're not mad at me?" she asked. He moved his arm to rest against the railing and cross his arms.

 

"I'm still deciding on that one," Brian grumbled. She sniffed and wiped at her face.

 

"I won't...well, I'll try not to be so bad at butting in on your relationship with Michael. I never meant it to hurt you...I know we didn't grow up together, and you're older than me...but you're my nephew. You're my brother's son and...I protect my family. And everything he's said and done..." Sam trailed off.

 

"Well, I can't be all that angry with you. I brought you into this. I made you keep secrets, and made you write his Best Man speech. Stupid me, thinking you would just do it and not have an opinion on it," Brian said and rolled his eyes. Sam smiled a little. "Go take your bag back upstairs, Drama Queen. Is there even anything in the suitcase? Or were you just waiting till you saw me, so you could pretend to carry an empty suitcase down?" he asked her. Her smile widened and she leaned forward and hugged him.

 

"Thank you. And yes, it has shit in it, asshole," she said and went back upstairs. He had hoped Justin would be as forgiving. His stomach growled, and he realized he was super hungry. He hadn't eaten all day, and he had just smoked two joints. He was ready to eat the entire menu at McDonalds. He went back into the kitchen, and his mother was making something at the stove.

 

"What are you making?" Brian asked. This was the first time that he and Teresa had been alone since he and Justin had returned a few days ago. Usually Justin was attached to his hip, and there were people all over the house. But he guessed after the blow out, everyone had made themselves invisible. No one was in sight. Teresa smiled.

 

"I'm making some meatballs. I have all this sauce I made yesterday. Haven't decided if I'm gonna make a lasagna or ziti...but I have sauce and meatballs, so I can do whatever I want," Teresa said. He sat down on the island as she stood on the other side.

 

"I'm sorry for what Michael said to you," Brian said. Teresa didn't look up. She kept stirring the sauce.

 

"It's not your fault...and it's not like he's said anything that wasn't true. I mean, I did give you up. Maybe everyone's just been too nice about it to me your whole life by not making me face it," she said sadly. He scoffed and rolled his eyes. She still wouldn't look up at him.

 

"That's some of the stupidest bullshit I've ever heard," Brian said. She looked up at him. "He doesn't have a right to say anything to you, because he's not you. He has no idea what it was like being 13 and giving a kid up for adoption. And if anyone has a right to say anything, it's me. Because I'm the person who got put up for adoption. And if I want to say anything to you about it, I'll be sure to say it, not caring if it hurts your feelings. But I don't feel any of that. I'm not angry at you or pissed. So, if you wanna feel sorry for yourself, then I can't stop you. But I'm not angry at you, so you're wasting your time feeling sorry for yourself," Brian said. Teresa gulped. They were silent for a few minutes. He felt bad for snapping at her.

 

"Okay, so maybe I would care if I hurt your feelings," Brian said. She slowly looked up and gave him a half smile.

 

"I've gotten to know you pretty well these last few months. And I know that means a lot coming from you. So, thank you," she said. He nodded his head. "It's not that easy to just forgive myself for giving you up...I don't regret it just for you...I regret it for myself, too. I didn't get to raise you. And I didn't get to watch you grow up. All I have are all those pictures you gave me...I spend so much time wishing I could take it back. It's not easy to just let it go," she said sadly and stirred the sauce again. Brian didn't really know what to say to that, either. After a few more minutes of silence, though, Teresa started talking.

 

"You may want to make a grand gesture," she said. He looked up at her and raised in eyebrow. "For Justin," she said. He scrubbed at his face in frustration.

 

"I'm on his side. I don't get why he doesn't see that," Brian said.

 

"Because his little sister has been kidnapped," she said simply. It was true. Justin would have been more logical if his father hadn't murdered his wife, kidnapped his sister, and abandoned his other sister. "Cut him some slack. And say Justin Kinney a lot more, for God's sake," she joked with him. He nodded his head. They heard the garage door open, making Brian tense. It was time to face the music. He waited for about ten minutes before he heard the door in the hallway open. A second later, Daphne and Jayden came running in. Without Justin. Brian sat straight up.

 

"We have a problem," Daphne said.

 

"What the fuck happened? Where's Justin?" Brian demanded.

 

"The cops pulled up right as we pulled into the driveway. They arrested Justin," Daphne said. Teresa dropped the spoon on the floor.

 

"Shit!" she hissed, bending down to clean up the mess.

 

"What for?" Brian demanded, standing up.

 

"For punching Michael. He's pressing charges," Jayden said. Brian's blood was boiling.

 

"MELANIE!" Brian screamed loudly, causing the three others to jump. Sawyer, Sam, and Josh came running in.

 

"What's the matter?" Sawyer asked.

 

"Where's Justin?" Sam asked Daphne and Jayden.

 

"He's going to jail for punching Michael," Daphne said. Sam gasped, while Sawyer and Josh's eyes widened. Brian stood there, jaw clenched, and fists balled up. Lindsay and Melanie came running in.

 

"Jesus, Brian! What's the matter?" Melanie asked.

 

"Go over to the police station and get Justin out of jail," Brian said through gritted teeth.

 

"Jail? Why's he in jail?" Lindsay asked.

 

"Fucking Michael called the cops on Justin because he punched him! Come on, I'm going, too, for this," Sam said as she went to the front door.

 

"You make sure his mother doesn't find out," Brian told Daphne. She nodded her head.

 

"We promise. We'll make sure she has no idea what's happening," Teresa said. Sam came back in with her purse and keys.

 

"Let's go," Sam said to Melanie. Brian walked over and grabbed his own keys.

 

"Where are you going?" Lindsay asked frantically.

 

"I'm gonna go take care of my best friend," Brian said through gritted teeth.

 

"You're not going over there alone. Let's go, Josh," Sawyer said. They all left. Melanie and Sam went to the police station, while Sawyer, who fought Brian for the keys, drove them over to Michael's house. Sawyer hadn't even completely stopped when Brian got out of the car and stomped up the steps and pounded on the door. He could hear Michael yelling inside at someone. Josh and Sawyer raced up the steps to stand next to him. A moment later, a very tired and sick-looking Ben answered the door. Brian stopped.

 

"Hey. Come join the party," Ben said tiredly and allowed them in.

 

"Are you okay?" Brian asked him. He tiredly nodded his head.

 

"It's those meds. I look worse then I feel," Ben said as he coughed.

 

"Will you keep your voice down, for God's sake?" they heard Debbie hiss.

 

"This is my fucking house!" Michael yelled loudly at her.

 

"Ben is sleeping. He's sick, or have you been too busy terrorizing your friends to notice that your husband is fucking sick?" he hissed at him. You could tell Debbie was trying to be as quiet as she could. She was still loud, because Debbie just naturally had a loud voice. But Michael wasn't trying at all.

 

"You should go to bed," Josh told Ben. He nodded his head.

 

"I heard the doorbell, and I know Michael didn't hear it," Ben said. He went to take a step, but he struggled to pull himself up. Brian stepped up and threw Ben's arm around his own shoulder. Josh did the same for his other arm, and they helped Ben up the stairs. This just added more fuel to Brian's fire. Michael was so caught up in his own selfishness that he wasn't aware of anyone else around him. He was so caught him in Brian's husband, that he couldn't even see his own husband. They helped Ben back into bed, and then Brian stomped down the stairs and barged into the kitchen, stunning both Debbie and Michael.

 

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Michael demanded. Josh and Sawyer were right behind him, close enough to grab him if he lunged at Michael.

 

"What the fuck am I doing here? Are you fucking kidding me? You honestly have to ask what the fuck I'm doing here?" Brian demanded. He laughed sarcastically at him.

 

"Brian, please. Ben's upstairs sleeping," Debbie pleaded.

 

"No. He's not. He's upstairs, but he's not sleeping. He was the one who let us in, and I had to help him back into bed, because his own fucking husband is down here having another fucking temper tantrum instead of taking care of him," Brian told him.

 

"Ben's fine," Michael said. Debbie covered her face.

 

"He's NOT fine. But I didn't come here to talk to you about your husband. That's not my battle. I came here to talk to you about MY husband," Brian said. Michael cringed as he heard the word, and Brian caught on instantly. "Oh, yes, Michael. Justin is my husband. And we're going to talk about him right fucking now," Brian said. Before anyone had a chance, he reached over and grabbed Michael by the hair and yanked him into the living room. Debbie screamed for him to stop, but Brian didn't listen and shoved him over to the couch and pushed him on it to sit down. Michael screamed and grabbed his hair. Brian grabbed the phone and threw it in his lap. "You call the fucking police station, and drop the fucking charges," Brian told him.

 

"I will not! He fucking attacked me! He deserves to go to jail!" Michael said. He had to admit, Justin did kick his ass. It looked like Michael's nose was broken. And he had a black eye.

 

"And you're completely innocent in all of this, right?" Brian asked. Michael had the balls to nod his head. "You didn't verbally attack everyone over at my house. You haven't been starting all kinds of trouble?" Brian asked.

 

"I said the truth. And if they can't handle that..." Michael tried to say, but Brian slammed his hands down on the side of Michael and got right into his face.

 

"Listen here, you piece of shit! I'm going to get in my car and drive back to the police station to pick Justin up. By the time I get there, I expect Justin to be walking out. While I'm in the car, you're going to be calling them up on the phone to drop the charges. You're also to not step foot on my property. That goes for any of my property. Anything I own, you're not to be within 100 feet of it," Brian said. Michael's eyes widened. "Oh yeah. Little Mikey got it. I own the fucking comic book store. The same comic book store that Ted has changed all the passwords to get into anything on the computer for it. And the same comic book store that I have some bouncers from Babylon standing outside with strict orders to not let you come back in. The same fucking comic book store that will have a locksmith come first thing in the morning to change the locks, and never let you back in. That's the same fucking comic book store that you're never gonna get back into, unless you drop the charges against Justin," Brian told him.

 

Debbie cried in her hands. Sawyer and Josh just looked at each other. Brian stood back and crossed his arms. "The choice is yours. Is pressing charges against Justin for kicking the shit out of you, which is something that you deserved, worth more than losing your income? The only income you have since your husband is in bed sick? Is it worth losing everything?" Brian asked. Michael gulped.

 

"So it really has come down to this? You're choosing him over me?" Michael asked. Brian snorted and scrubbed his face.

 

"Yeah, I am. I'm choosing Justin over you. I'm gonna choose the guy who I want to wake up to every day for the rest of my life," Brian told him. Sawyer smiled. It was a proud dad moment. "And you're not that guy. HE is. And you were wrong. Everything you've been doing is wrong. You're done bullying Justin. He's stayed quiet about it for over six years, and you're lucky you just now got your ass kicked," Brian told him. Josh snorted. "You've really made an ass out of yourself. You've alienated all your friends. Your mother. She should be at my house right now with her friend. She wants to be there with Jennifer, but instead she's too embarrassed to be in my house. She's over here, begging you to stop. And she can't make you do it. But I can. It fucking stops now. Because I own you. I own that fucking comic book store that you love so fucking much. You want to keep it? You stay off my property! You stay away from Justin! You mind your own fucking business when it comes to Lindsay and Melanie's house, and you butt out of my parents giving me up for adoption! Don't you ever fucking say that to my mother again! That she gave me up, so she doesn't belong! I get to decide who belongs in my life! And she's fine right where she's at. So are they," Brian said, referring to Sawyer and Josh.

 

"So, you're choosing them over me," Michael asked.

 

"When are you going to fucking wake up? I didn't have to choose anyone! There was never a choice! YOU made the choice! This was all YOUR doing. You created this whole fucking mess. Now you are the one losing me. You don't get to be a part of my life, because you chose not to be. They didn't ask me to choose you or them," Brian said. Michael said something else then, but Brian didn't hear it. Something weird happened to Brian at that moment. He realized that his and Michael's friendship was over. Really, truly over. His best friend wasn't here anymore. Someone else had taken over. Nothing he said was ever going to register with Michael. He was never going to get it through his head...it was one of the saddest moments in his life. Losing Michael. Michael must have said something to anger Sawyer and Josh, because now they were arguing with him.

 

"Don't fucking talk about her not working! She does more in one day than you do at your own job! I make more than enough money for her not to work. And it's our fucking business! Who the hell are you to say anything about her? You don't even know her!" Josh yelled at him.

 

"Please. Ben needs his rest," Debbie cried.

 

"Why is your mother the only one concerned about Ben? Shouldn't you be concerned about him? You're so worried about Teresa and Sam that you haven't stopped to notice that your husband is fucking sick and needs you," Sawyer told him.

 

"Don't you dare say anything about Ben! You know nothing about him. It's none of your fucking business!" Michael yelled.

 

"Don't make it my business, then! Don't make us be the ones to carry him back to bed! Then I'll stay out of yours. And I'll stay out of yours when you stay out of mine. You can't be that hypocritical, " Sawyer argued back. "And look what you've done to your mother! This is killing her! And you don't even care. You don't care about anyone but yourself," Sawyer said. Debbie did look like a mess.

 

"Not your mother. Not your husband. Definitely not your daughter," Josh said.

 

"That's enough!" Brian said. They all looked at him. "He doesn't hear anything you say," Brian said mono-tonelessly. "He doesn't hear anything any of us say," he said. It was the truth. Michael wasn't hearing anything. He turned to Debbie. "You're always welcome in my house. Never think that you're not. Everyone agrees. And if they don't, tough shit...you'll always be a mother to me and Justin," he told her, making her cry. "But I understand if you may not be able to come back. But I hope you do," Brian told her. She nodded her head, and he turned back to Michael. "You stay away. I mean it. You're no longer welcome at my house. After everything you've pulled, you're lucky," Brian said as he started walking away.

 

"Oh, yeah, I'm real lucky! After that stupid kid got in the middle of us. After these people just invaded your home. A home you didn't even want. A home that Justin forced you into. These people threw you away. And you're choosing them over me?" Michael demanded. Brian rubbed his forehead and slowly turned around to face him.

 

"You're not even worth this anymore. If that's what you honestly believe, then you're not even worth fighting with. Because there's nothing to fight FOR," Brian said quietly. Michael just stood there. "Make the charges disappear by the time I get to the police station. Or else.," he said, turning around and heading outside. Sawyer and Josh quietly followed him. "Give me my keys," he said to Sawyer. He tossed them to him and they all got in.


 

"God, am I glad to see you!" Justin said as Melanie walked out back. She gave him a strong hug.

 

"Did you say anything?" Melanie asked. He shook his head.

 

"No, I wouldn't. I said I wouldn't till I had my lawyer," Justin said. She nodded her head.

 

"Good boy. I taught you well. Took me fucking forever to get back here! Sam's arguing with one of the cops out there. She thinks she can bring your bail down," she laughed as she sat down next to him.

 

"How is this even possible? After everything he's done? How is the law against me for punching him? He deserved it," Justin said as he started to cry. They were sitting in a large room with a bunch of desks. The cop had just gotten up to leave Justin there, sitting by himself. How had he gotten into this mess? And where was Brian?

 

"Sweetie, I'm doing everything I can."

 

"I'm not gonna have to sleep here tonight, am I? Please don't tell me I am," he begged her. All of a sudden, Brian was standing above him. He pulled Justin up by his arm.

 

"Come on, we're leaving." Brian said.

 

"What?" Justin asked, stunned.

 

"Did you post bail?" Mel asked.

 

"Didn't have to. The charges were dropped. So he's free to go home," Brian said. Justin and Mel stood there, stunned.

 

"How?" Justin asked, wiping his face.

 

"Because I went over to Michael's and threatened to take away his comic book store. If he went through with this, then he'd have no source of income. His pride and joy would be gone," Brian said as he pulled him to the front of the police station. When they got to the lobby, they could see Sawyer, Sam, and Josh in a tight circle, talking. Sam saw them first and walked over between Sawyer and Josh toward Justin to hug him.

 

"Oh, thank God! I was ready to kick some cops' balls in," she said and let him go.

 

"Let's just get out of here," Sawyer said. He led the group outside.

 

"You guys go ahead. We'll catch up," Brian said. Melanie, Sawyer, Sam, and Josh left in Mel's van. It was just Brian and Justin outside the police station.

 

"You threatened to take the store away from him?" Justin asked. Brian nodded as he leaned back against Justin's SUV and crossed his arms.

 

"Before we get into another fight, because I don't want to, just let me say this. I told you I agreed with you. That if you didn't want him in the house, I agreed with you. Because everything he's said and done was wrong. He had no right to say anything about you, or be cruel to your mom...all of it. And I'm sorry that my words...and my actions today made you question if I was on your side. Because I was. I am," Brian said. Justin gulped, and Brian fidgeted around a little. He hoped he was getting through to him.

 

"I didn't say the right things...and they made you think I wasn't on your side. So I'm sorry. But I am on your side. One hundred percent," Brian told him. Justin didn't say anything. He wasn't sure if that was good or bad. "And when I called you ‘Taylor,' it was a fucking accident, Justin! I've known you for over six years, and you've always been ‘Taylor.' It was a slip of the tongue. I didn't mean anything bad by it...next time we're having some huge blowout fight, I'll make sure to yell Justin Kinney at you," Brian said. Justin softly chuckled and put his head down and rubbed the muscles in the back of his neck. Brian just wanted Justin to say something.

 

"I'm sorry I overreacted," Justin said and looked up. "This whole thing with Molly has me so screwed up...I got to forget for the day what really mattered...I wanted to kill him. For everything he's put me through since the night I met you. I thought we had finally moved past everything. I thought we were friends..." he trailed off and shook his head and looked up at Brian. "You went over there and had some big fight, didn't you?" he asked. Brian took a deep breath and let it out slowly, and then shook his head.

 

"I didn't need to have a big fight...I realized there wasn't anything fighting for," Brian said. Saying it out loud was awful. It made Brian's insides feel like they had stopped working. Justin's eyes softened. "I went over there and made him drop the charges, and ordered him to stay away from us," Brian said.

 

"Think it will work?"

 

"Well, he dropped the charges...but, no, I doubt he'll stay away," he chuckled sarcastically.

 

"I'm sorry," Justin said. But Brian shook his head.

 

"I don't want to talk about him...you don't need to deal with that. You just need to concentrate on being with your mom," Brian said.

 

"Is this fight over, then?" Justin asked. Brian nodded his head, and Justin reached up and wrapped his arm around his shoulders and buried his face in his neck. "I'm so sorry for what happened...but thank you. Thank you for standing up for me," Justin said. Brian wrapped his arms around Justin's waist and put his own head down on the blond's shoulders. He breathed in deeply. This was where he wanted to be. His dad was totally right. It didn't matter what happened to his friendship with Michael, because this was the guy he wanted to wake up to every day.

 

"Don't forget about saving you from spending the night in jail," Brian said, making Justin laugh as he pulled back. They locked eyes for a few moments, before Justin leaned forward and kissed him softly.

 

"Come on. Let's get the fuck out of here," Brian said.


Justin's mother had no idea what had happened. Teresa and Lindsay kept everything under control at the house. When everyone walked in, it was like nothing had happened. It was a grueling couple of days. With no word on Molly, Justin and his mother had been lost. Jennifer's mother and sister flew back home after a few days. Everyone had their roles to play. Tucker stayed close by Jennifer's side, like Brian did for Justin. Teresa, her mother, and Sawyer's mother stayed in the kitchen a lot, cooking and feeding everyone. Lindsay and Melanie took care of Gus, Jenny, and as much as they could, Lilly. She still got passed around to everyone, though. Emmett and Ted went back to work, and would stop by as much as they could. Sawyer went back to Kinnetik, and would stay close to Brian, Justin, and Gus when he was there. Daphne and Jayden had gone back home, but came over every night, and stayed on the weekends.

 

While Sam and Josh were there for Justin.  They were the saving grace of keeping the kids entertained. They played with the kids all day, every day. They'd be outside playing for hours, in the pool or the sprinkler. They let them ride the horses. They played on the swing set, or just ran around for hours, doing what kids do. When they were inside, they played for hours on video games. J.R. would sometimes take a nap, or go to Michael's, and that's when the video games would really start, or they would work on the extravagant town that Brian and Gus were building. Once Gus was bored with one thing, Sam and Josh had something else fun for him to do. She had a million art projects, or cooking projects to keep him busy. He didn't really ask to go somewhere, because they were providing all the entertainment for him.

 

Justin came into the kitchen one morning and hissed. "What's the matter?" Teresa asked him.

 

"I can't move my neck," Justin said.

 

"You have a huge knot in your neck. I told you that three days ago," Sam said as she grabbed a pancake and stood there, eating it.

 

"Don't you want butter or syrup on it? Or a plate?" Sawyer asked.  She flicked him off and sat on the bar stool at the counter. Brian came in and sat next to her.

 

"You should go get a massage," Brian said as Sawyer's mother, his grandmother, poured a cup of coffee and poured sugar into it, and then passed it across the island to Brian. He smiled at her. "Thanks," he said and sipped it.

 

"I'm not going to get a massage right now," Justin grumbled.

 

"It's not like it's a day of beauty. You're going to get those knots rubbed out of your neck. If you're physically in pain, then go take care of it," Teresa said.

 

"I don't have any knots. I just slept on it wrong," Justin said. Brian reached up and placed a finger on his neck and Justin yelped in pain and pushed his hand away.

 

"I didn't even apply pressure. You're going," Brian said as he went back to his coffee. Sam reached forward and grabbed some bacon and started eating it.

 

"Get a fucking plate," Sawyer griped at her.

 

"You know you need to have some sex in your life. You wouldn't be so stressed all the time. Teresa, get on that," she said, waving her hand towards Sawyer. Teresa's eyes widened and Brian laughed.

 

"Shut up!" Sawyer said.

 

"Samantha June!" her mother said.

 

"I'm just trying to help them out, Mother," Sam said and grabbed another pancake. Sawyer grabbed a plate and shoved it at her, and then walked out of the kitchen. Teresa shortly followed them. Cynthia stood there, shaking her head at Sam as she ate her pancake and more bacon. She looked up at her mother. "They need encouragement. They should have been together a long time ago," she said and turned to Brian and Justin. "Don't worry. I'm wearing them down. It will happen," she assured them.

 

"E necessario mantenere il vostro grande bocca grasso fuori della vostro vita sessuale Fratelli," Cynthia said. Sam's mouth fell wide open. Brian and Justin looked at each other.

 

"Non ho una grande bocca grasso. Non e colpa mia il mio fratello e sessualmente ritardato," Sam said back to them.

 

"She said retarded," Justin whispered to Brian.

 

"I'll say a lot worse," she said to them. Her mother huffed and walked away.

 

"You speak Italian?" Justin asked. She nodded her head.

 

"You should learn. It's how we always have the best fights. My mom usually speaks Italian when she wants to say something nasty to us." Sam chuckled.

 

"What did she say?" Justin asked as he hissed again. Brian put his hand on the back of Justin's neck and rubbed gently.

 

"Oh, this one wasn't bad. I'm sure she was gonna say something else. But she just told me to keep my big fat mouth out of my brother's sex life. So, I told her it wasn't my fault he's sexually retarded," Sam said.

 

"Told you she said retarded," Justin said. Before Justin and Brian left, Justin went into the living room. His mom and Tucker were sitting on the couch. "Brian and I are gonna go out for a little while. Do you need anything?" Justin asked her. She shook her head.

 

"Where are you guys going?" Lindsay asked. She was bouncing Lilly on her hip. Lilly still wasn't a happy baby.

 

"Sunshine can't move his neck. He needs a massage," Brian said. Jen looked at Justin.

 

"Are you okay, honey?" Jen asked him.

 

"Yeah, I'll be fine. Are you gonna be okay here? I'll stay if you need me to," Justin said. Brian grabbed his shoulders.

 

"Your mother's going to be just fine. She has lots of family around here. Stop trying to get out of this," Brian said.

 

"I don't need to go, Brian," Justin argued without turning his head. Brian brought up his left hand to the side of Justin's face and snapped his finger.

 

"Can you turn your head to see my fingers without moving your whole body?" Brian asked. Justin glared straight ahead. "Didn't think so. Let's go," he said. Brian brought him to a massage therapist that Teresa had recommended, and called to get Justin squeezed in. Brian waited for him and played on his phone the whole time, sending texts and reading and sending emails. He was trying to catch up. He had expected to be back to work right now, and had set up some appointments that his father was now handling. When did he just give up control like this? He let his father, along with Ted and Cynthia, run everything at his work. His baby. In just a year, his life really had changed. He knew the exact moment it started to change, too. It wasn't the night he met Justin, although really you could say it was. But the moment that had really changed him was the night the bomb went off at Babylon. Thinking Justin could be dead, he allowed himself to admit for the very first time out loud that night how he felt about Justin when he told him that he loved him. He was alive. And that was all that had mattered.


 

Brian looked up after an hour to see a very relaxed Justin walk out. His eyes looked glazed over. "Whoever would have thought you could look like that without being high or just gotten fucked?" Brian joked. Justin laughed and moved his neck slowly from side to side.

 

"It's still kinda sore, but it feels so much better. I just feel so relaxed. Thank you," Justin said and kissed him. Brian smiled and walked forward to pay at the desk. "Give her a great tip," he said. Brian nodded and he paid, and then they left. They were in the car, and Brian leaned his arm towards Justin and rubbed his neck.

 

"Wow, that huge knot is gone," Brian said. Justin hummed 'mmm hmm' at him, making Brian chuckle. Justin was leaning his head back, and had his eyes closed. It was good to see him relaxed. When they got home, they could hear Gus in the pool. He was yelling and screaming and laughing. They walked into the kitchen, and then walked out onto the porch. Daphne and Jayden were there. It was a Saturday, and the sun was out.

 

"AGAIN!" Gus screamed as he ran towards Josh and Jayden. Josh grabbed his arms and Jayden grabbed his legs and they swung him back and forth a few times until they threw him in the pool. Gus would come back up, laughing hysterically. Daphne was in the shallow end of the pool with Lilly, who seemed to be calm for once. Sam was over at the table, with a plate full of food, chowing down.

 

"Hey, guys. How are you feeling?" Lindsay asked as she came out and looked at Justin.

 

"Much better," he told her, and she leaned forward and rubbed his neck. "That girl was amazing," he told her, making her chuckle. Gus screamed with laughter, and they all looked over at him swimming to the edge to climb back out.

 

"The boys have been doing that for the past hour. I don't know how they aren't tired yet," Lindsay said. Brian looked over at Sam.

 

"You know you're gonna get fat," Brian told her. Justin and Lindsay looked over at her.

 

"Brian!" Lindsay said and smacked him and went back inside.

 

"Please. I have like the best metabolism. Goes right in and..."

 

"Okay, we don't need to know the rest," Justin said, putting his hands up. She just chuckled and kept eating her burger.

 

"Sawyer made burgers on the grill. They're in the kitchen," Sam said.

 

"I can make you boys a plate," Lindsay said from the kitchen. They ended up getting plates and coming out and sitting on the porch. It was a really nice day.

 

"Where's J.R.?" Justin asked. Lindsay cleared her throat.

 

"Mel took her to the park to see Michael," Lindsay said uncomfortably.

 

"You don't have to act weird about saying his name. He shares a child with you and Melanie," Justin told her. Lindsay smiled at him.

 

"God, you're so much nicer than me," Sam joked as she was playing with her phone. "Hey, isn't Gus's birthday coming up?" she asked Lindsay. She nodded her head.

 

"Yeah, in two weeks."

 

"What are you doing for him?" she asked. Lindsay smiled sadly.

 

"We'll just have something small here. Not really make a big deal out of it," she said.

 

"Why not?" Brian asked.

 

"Well, because of everything that's going on. It's just not the right time. Having a birthday party for my son...is just a slap in the face to Jennifer right now. Her daughter is missing. And I would never do that to her," Lindsay said. They sat in silence for a minute.

 

"As nice as that is..." Jennifer said from the doorway, making them all look up.

 

"I thought you were taking a nap," Justin said. She came out and sat next to him on the porch.

 

"I was. But I heard Gus laughing." Jen chuckled and looked at him get thrown in the pool again. "It's a nice sound to hear," she said and then turned to Lindsay. "You should still have his party. I wouldn't take it as a slap in the face. He doesn't understand what's going on. He shouldn't have to suffer because of Craig," Jen told her. Lindsay looked out at Gus.

 

"I'M FLYING LIKE SUPERMAN!" Gus screamed as he went flying into the water, making everyone laugh.

 

"Mel and I were really excited to have a big birthday party with all his new family. Our yard wasn't that big compared to what it is now..."

 

"We could have it here. It's easier accommodating all of Brian's big-ass family." Justin chuckled.

 

"I'd love to help decorate for his party," Jen told Lindsay.

 

"And a Bouncy House. It's still summer, so we could get a water slide kind," Justin said, getting excited.

 

"You're not putting all that shit on my lawn! I pay good money to keep this lawn looking perfect," Brian scoffed. They ignored him, of course. It was the first time that Jen was joining in on a conversation. She was getting excited for Gus' birthday. Teresa ended up coming out at one point and joining the conversation, and her excitement as a grandmother only got Jennifer more excited. Justin loved it. They sat outside, planning Gus's Superhero birthday party for a few hours.

 

"How far does your property go back?" Jen asked suddenly.

 

"Actually pretty far back. There's this huge, long trail back there. Perfect for the horses. I guess the person who built the house made it like this so she could take her horses on walks. Come on, I'll show you. It will be nice to get some air," Justin told her. Jen smiled as he reached his arm out for her to take, and they walked passed the pool and passed the stables and out of sight. Brian was happy. They were both finally relaxing. Justin and his mom needed that.

 

"Tell me about your honeymoon. I haven't heard too much about it. And right now, it's all I want to hear about," Jen said.


Brian walked back into the house and into the living room. It was the first time since he had returned home from his honeymoon that no one was in here. Everyone was outside. He sat down on the couch, and put his feet on the coffee table and rested his head back. He closed his eyes and enjoyed the faint noise of Gus still screaming with laughter outside. He sat there for over an hour when the phone on the coffee table rang. He froze.  He recalled what Carl had told them before.

 

"Anytime this phone rings, it's someone calling Jennifer's house. It's automatically being forwarded to this phone. The same with Lindsay and Melanie's house phone to this phone," Carl said, pointing to another phone on the coffee table. "This machine will track everyone who calls any of the phones in this house, including cell phones. But they have to be in this house at the time; otherwise, it won't work. It will only take a few minutes, but everything is being tracked by the police. You hit this button," Carl said, pointing to a red button. "This is alerting the police instantly that this is Molly or Craig. Or even anyone else calling with possible information. Every conversation will be recorded, of course, but once you hit this button is when we start listening to the conversation and tracking them, and we start acting accordingly to find Molly," Carl told them.

 

It was Jennifer's house phone. No one was around, so he picked it up. "Hello?" he asked. He had answered this phone already a dozen times. Every time a phone rang they all jumped, hoping it would be Molly. But Brian knew it was never Molly.

 

"Brian?" a crying voice asked. His eyes widened, and he sat on the couch.

 

"Molly?" he asked. She started crying harder. He reached over and hit the red button. Molly was alive!

 

Justin's Little Sisters by SammyScaDoo

CHAPTER 4

 

"Where are you? Are you ok?" Brian demanded has he kept punching the red button. He didn't really know what was supposed to happen. If it was supposed to do anything. But he wanted to make sure that the police were aware that something was happening.

 

"My arm his bleeding. I don't know what to do." she cried. Brian ran his hand through his hair. He covered the phone with his hand.

 

"SOMEONE GET IN HERE." he yelled. He knew Molly could hear it, but he didn't want to yell right in her ear. "Molly just calm down alright. Are you someplace safe? Where are you calling from?" he asked.

 

"I don't know. I'm in someone's apartment. I broke in." Molly cried. He could tell she put her hand over her mouth to muffle her own crying.

 

"What's the matter?" Teresa asked as she came in.

 

"Go get Justin and Jennifer." Brian told her. Her eyes widened and she left. Molly kept crying on the phone. "Molly I can't understand you. I need you to calm down so you can talk to me. Where's your father?" he asked. But Molly just sobbed.

 

"Where did Teresa go? She went running down the back yard." Sawyer asked as he came in.

 

"Call fucking Horvath. It's Molly." Brian said. Sawyer ran and got his phone. "Molly you have to stop crying. I can't help you if I can't understand you." Brian said.

 

"What if he finds me?" she cried. Brian gulped. She was afraid of her own father. This was so wrong.

 

"Where is he Molly?" he asked through gritted teeth. He fucking hated Craig. He was fucking tired of cleaning up after the shit head.

 

"I left him in some restaurant and I ran." Molly cried. Brian scrubbed his face. What was he supposed to say? What was he supposed to do? Sawyer came back in with his cell phone to his ear. He rushed up to Brian and sat next to him.

 

"Carl says they've already located where she's calling from. Looks like it's some huge apartment building. They've already pin pointed which apartment. And they already have a call out to the local police there. There's two cop cars around the block and are making their way to the apartment building. He has me on threeway so I can hear the whole conversation he's having with the police there." Sawyer said. Brian nodded.

 

"Molly listen to me. Listen to me Molly. Are you listening?" Brian asked her.

 

"Yes." she choked out.

 

"There's two police cars around the corner. They already know which apartment you're in. They're coming to get you." Brian told her.

 

"I climbed in the bedroom window. The window is busted open and the bathroom is in the bedroom. The apartment door is locked. The cops can't get in. My dad can climb in the window." she cried. None of what she said really made any sense

 

"Jesus how far away are they?" Brian asked his father.

 

"How far away are they?" Sawyer asked.

 

"Molly just calm down ok. You have to stop crying. If you don't want your dad to find you, you have to be quiet right now." he told her sternly.

 

"They're in the parking lot and headed in now." Sawyer told him. "Carl wants to know what restaurant they were at."

 

"Molly listen to me. The police are there. They'll be there any second. But I need you to tell me what restaurant you left your dad at." Sawyer said. She hiccuped into the phone.

 

"I didn't see the name of it. But it was a couple buildings down. It had a huge cheeseburger out front. With hands and a face and feet." she cried. Brian rubbed his face and grabbed the phone from Sawyer.

 

"She doesn't know the name of it. Just that it's a couple of buildings down, and it has some giant cheeseburger out front with hands and feet." Brian said and pushed the phone back to Sawyer. Molly cried suddenly.

 

"Oh my God what was that?" she cried.

 

"They're at the door." Sawyer said, having heard her scream through the phone.

 

"Molly it's the police. Go out of the bathroom and let them in." Brian said.

 

"No I can't. What if my dad's out there. He'll get me first. I can't please don't make me." she cried.

 

"Tell them to break the fucking door down." Brian yelled to Carl. "Molly calm down alright. The police are right outside the door. You're safe now-" he stopped as she screamed again. He could hear the cops breaking down the door. He heard through her crying, the police officers were knocking on the bathroom door.

 

"Molly? My name is Officer Van Meter. I have a few other officers out here. You're safe now Molly. Can you unlock the door for us?" the cop asked.

 

"Molly it's ok. Open the door ok." Brian told her calmly. He could tell Molly listened, because he heard stand up and unlock the door.

 

"Good girl Molly. You're safe now. These are my friends, and we wanna take you down to the hospital to get your arm checked out. And then we wanna take you home. How does sound?" the male officer asked. Brian could tell whoever he was, he was being very calm and gentle with her. She started crying again, and he must have hugged her because the phone was all scratchy.

 

"I didn't get to talk to my mom or my brother." she cried.

 

"It's alright. Because we're gonna let you call them from the car alright. How about we get out of here." the officer said. The phone was muffled again, and another officer answered.

 

"Hello Mr. Kinney." another male officer answered. "My name is Officer Tyker. I want you know that Molly is now in police custody, and we'll be taking her to the hospital to be checked out. She'll have police protection until she's back in Pittsburgh with you all." he said kindly. He breathed a sigh of relief. Was it all over now?

 

"Just make sure that she calls back. Her mother wants to talk to her. And her brother." Brian said, breathing heavily. Sawyer was smiling.

 

"We will. You have my word Mr. Kinney." Officer Tyker said. Brian and Sawyer just sat back staring at each other.

 

"Did that really just happen?" Brian asked. He meant to think it, but voiced it out loud. It happened so fast. One minute he was just sitting her, enjoying the peace and quiet. Enjoying not having anyone around him. And then Molly was calling. He felt like he just got on the phone with her. And now she was safe. Molly was really coming home.

 

"Why did Teresa just run by here?" Daphne asked.

 

"Must be Sawyer's cooking." Sam joked. She looked down the backyard. "Wow she really runs fast." she joked. They all sat there talking for a few minutes.

 

"What's going on?" Josh asked. Sam looked at him, and then looked to see what he was looking at. Justin and Jennifer were running up the backyard, with Teresa behind them. Justin and Jennifer stormed in the house, and Teresa stopped and panted heavily, and leaned on the table.

 

"What happened?" Lindsay asked. She waved at Jayden who stood up and handed her a bottle of water. She drank fast, and then poured the rest on her face.

 

"Brian..." she panted. She put her hands up to her ear and acted like she was talking on the phone. "Phone..." she panted again. Everyone got up and followed Justin and Jennifer. Teresa sat down in a chair. "You...go...ahead." she panted to everyone.

 

"What's going on?" Justin demanded as he came into the living room

 

"What happened?" Jennifer cried. Brian and Sawyer stood up. Brian was in shock, and Sawyer smiled brightly at him and nodded. Brian took a deep breath and squeezed his lips together and nodded his head. He was at a loss for words.

 

"She's in police custody. She's coming home." Brian said softly. Jennifer nearly fell as she started sobbing. Justin caught her and hugged her. Everyone burst into the room from outside, at the same time everyone came back to the house. Tucker, Emmett, Ted, and both grandparents of Brian's.

 

"What's going on?" Emmett asked.

 

"They found her." Jen cried. Everyone's eyes widened, and were waiting to be told more information. Sawyer nudged Brian.

 

"The cops have her. She's safe. And they're gonna bring her home." Brian said. Everyone cheered and started hugging each other. Everyone started getting on their cell phones and calling the others. Jen hugged Tucker, and Justin came over to Brian and jumped into his arms.

 

"Was she ok? Did he hurt her?" Justin whispered in his ear. Brian kissed his cheek and pulled back.

 

"She was scared." Brian told him truthfully. "I don't know anything that happened." Brian said. Justin nodded.

 

"When will she be home? Can we go and pick her up? Where is she? I need to see her." Jen asked Brian. Everyone got quiet.

 

"I have no idea where she is." Brian admitted. Sawyer cleared his throat.

 

"She's in California. That's what Carl said. They tracked her down to Sunnyvale California." Sawyer said.

 

"What is she doing all the way over there?" Jen cried.

 

"What about Craig?" Lindsay asked softly. Everyone looked to Brian again.

 

"Look I don't know much. All I know is that she snuck away from him at some restaurant. She found an apartment building and broke into one of them and locked herself in the bathroom. The police broke down the front door to get her, and now they're taking her to the hospital to get looked at. And they said they'd have her call back to speak to Jen and Justin." Brian told them.

 

"Is Teresa alright? Ted asked as he looked down the hallway, into the kitchen and through the glass door to the porch. Jayden laughed.

 

"I'll go get her. I don't think she's run that fast since Evan pushed Jeremy off the water slide and he didn't come back up from the water. She went flying down the dock." Jayden joke, moving his hand really fast. He laughed and walked back outside. A few minutes later Molly did call back. Jen put her on speaker so she and Justin could talk to her, on her way to the hospital. Where she reassured them that the only thing that was hurt was her arm. She punched it through glass to get inside the window.

 

Carl ended up convincing Jennifer and Justin, that after Molly got fully checked out, it was easier for her to be escorted onto a plane, then to find two matching flights at last minute to get to California, and then get three matching flights back to take her home. He convinced them to stay while Molly took a flight home. Brian took that time to bring Justin upstairs. He was wound up. He was stressed. "You can freak out up here. It's just you and me." Brian told him. Justin nodded and sat down on the couch in their room. It was the couch that Justin had in his loft back in New York. He loved it because it was the same one that Brian had in his loft when he moved. It reminded him of Brian.

 

"They didn't catch my dad. He could be anywhere. He could be headed back here right now." Justin said as he rubbed his eyes. Brian went over to him and got down on his knees in front of him. He ran his hands up and down Justin's thighs.

 

"It doesn't matter. We have security watching over the house. Your mom is safe here, and when Molly gets here, so will she. He can only get here by car, so he definitely isn't anywhere near here. And she's on her way home." Brian said as rubbed Justin's hips in a soothing motion. Justin nodded his head and leaned forward and wrapped his arms around Brian's shoulders and buried his face in his neck. He wrapped his arms around his back and hugged Justin tightly to him.

 

"Thank you for being here for me Brian. I know comforting me has always been hard for you. But thank you for being my rock. I wouldn't make it if it wasn't for you." Justin said. Brian didn't really know to say. It was hard for him to take care of someone. To be there for someone. To comfort someone. But he was trying. And he didn't realize, that of course Justin knew exactly what he was feeling. But he was doing ok. He was doing a good job. And oddly, that meant a lot to him. He didn't need to say anything.

 

They were escorted to the airport, where both Jen and Justin were given permission to get passed security to go to the gate with the police. Molly was escorted off the plane with two Air Marshals. As soon as she saw them her face brightened up and she ran towards them, jumping into her mothers arms as Jen sobbed. Justin hugged them both.

 

"Oh thank God." Jen cried. Justin was relieved. It was over. His sister was ok. She was alive. Their police escorts and Air Marshals stood around them, letting them have their time. They probably stayed like that for ten minutes before Jen pulled away and started pushing Molly's hair back. "Are you ok? Are you hurt?" she asked. Molly wiped her face.

 

"Yeah I'm ok. I hurt my wrist. I fell on it, and then when I broke that glass, I didn't want to hurt my other hand, so I just used the same one. But it's ok." Molly said and help up a bandaged hand with a brace on it. "It's not broken. Just sprained." she said. Justin hugged her again.

 

"That was smart using the same hand. I don't know if I would have thought of that." Justin said and pulled back.

 

"That's because I'm smarter then you." she told him. Justin and Jen laughed and Jen hugged her again.

 

"Alright smart ass. Let's get out of here. You and mom are gonna stay at my house for awhile. Just till things get settled down." Justin said.

 

"What about Tucker?" Molly asked her mom. Justin had the urge to roll his eyes. But he didn't. Tucker had been so supportive of his mother through all this. School hadn't started yet, but he had to go to work to set up his classroom. He was doing a lot of his things at Justin's house, but some things he couldn't do there. But he had comforted his mother in a way that Justin couldn't. Like Brian had comforted Justin. He had to acknowledge that. He couldn't ignore that.

 

"He's there to. He and Brian are waiting outside for us. And we have Lilly at the house to. Come on sweetie." Jen said and wrapped her arms around her shoulders, letting the police escort them out. Brian had driven them in Lindsay and Melanie's van, and he and Tucker were allowed to wait out front, with cop cars of course. As soon as Molly saw them she went running for the van. Brian was pretty sure that all of them thought she was running for Tucker, but was stunned when she ran for Brian and jumped into his arms. Brian was stunned.

 

"Thank you for helping me." she whispered. He really didn't do anything. He was just the person who answered the phone. As soon as she said it she let him go and went over to hug Tucker. They drove back, and Jennifer brought her up to bed. No one made a big fuss when she came home, because she looked exhausted. She instantly fell asleep on the bed, and Jennifer fell asleep in the love seat in her room.

 

"Here. You need a drink." Sam said as she handed him a glass with a little liquid in it. "Drink it fast. It will help calm your nerves." Sam told him. He did as he was told and downed whatever drink she made him. She sat back at the island and was eating meatballs.

 

"All I've seen you do for the past three days is stuff your face. Do you ever stop eating?" Brian asked as he came into the kitchen. She flicked him off.

 

"Listen. I've been a little stressed out. And sometimes when I'm stressed out like this, I eat. And what the hell does it even matter? I always eat a lot. Tell him." Sam said to Sawyer who was holding his own drink. He smiled and chuckled.

 

"She does eat like a football player." he defended her. She smiled at Brian and then flicked him off again.

 

"I'm gonna go take a shower. Good night guys." Justin told everyone. They were celebrating Molly's return. He went up to his bedroom and hopped in the shower. Brian finished his drink and went upstairs. The steam was coming out of the bathroom and he took off his clothes and headed into the bathroom. Justin heard the door open and looked over and smiled tiredly. Brian went over to the sink and brushed his teeth, and then got into the shower. He grabbed the soap and started washing Justin's back and shoulders. He started rubbing and squeezing his shoulders, making Justin moan. "That feels good." her murmured. He let his head fall forward and started relaxing into Brian's hands. After a few minutes, he not only relaxed enough for Brian to rub his shoulders, he relaxed enough to finally let it all out.

 

Before Brian even knew what was happening, Justin was sobbing. He was stunned for a moment, but then he turned Justin around and he sobbed into Brian's chest. "He was angry with me. He kidnapped her because of his hatred for me. He killed someone. He killed his own wife, and left his baby by herself. She could have died. He did all this because of me. Because of who I am. He could have killed Molly because of me." Justin sobbed. Brian was waiting for this moment. For Justin to blame himself. He had been waiting for it, since the moment he found out what Craig did. He was surprised that Justin was just now saying this. He realized that Justin had blamed himself all along, but just hid it. But now, that Molly was safe, he finally was letting it out. He had only cried one time. But now, he was finally letting it all out.

 

Brian knew there was nothing he could say. It wasn't one of those times to say anything. He had to just let him cry. So he turned off the water. He somehow got Justin out of the shower and dried off. Then he somehow got him into bed, where he continued to cry. Brian just held him. Yep. He felt like the worst person. Having to comfort someone, when he sucked at it. But Justin wasn't just someone. Brian just held him as he fell asleep.

 

The next morning, Jen kept checking on Molly. Justin and everyone else kept telling her she'd come down stairs on her own. She was fast asleep.

 

"She's just catching up on sleep. She'll be just fine. How about you eat something. You've withered away to skin and bones." Sawyer's mother Genevieve said.

 

"Sam just ate all of Jennifer's food to even it out." Brian said. Sawyer laughed at him.

 

"This girls gotta know her sisters here. She's been acting ansy all morning." Melanie said as she walked into the kitchen with Lilly on her hip, and Jenny following her. Teresa walked up to J.R.

 

"How about I get this little girl something to eat." Teresa said, swooping up J.R. and making her laugh. It wasn't till almost 2:00 in the afternoon before Molly even came down. Justin couldn't believe how normal she was acting. Like nothing ever happened. She was dying to see Lilly, and when Teresa brought her in, Lilly practically jumped out of her arms and into Molly's.

 

"Oh Lilly I've missed you." Molly said. Lilly cried in her arms, but it was a different kind of cry. It was relief. She was finally with someone she knew. Finally with her big sister. Everyone watched the scene in front of them. Amazed. "Hey pretty girl. You're ok now." Molly said, patting her back. And then, it was quiet. Gus came running in.

 

"She's finally quiet!" Gus cheered. Lindsay's eyes widened and she covered his mouth. Everyone burst out laughing.

 

"It's true though. Looks like Miss Molly has the magic touch." Emmett said.

 

"You can be on baby duty. Indefinitely. She hates me." Daphne said, making the group laugh.

 

"Alright. Gus' birthday next weekend. It's going to be a birthday party slash welcome home party. So Molly and Jennifer invite everyone you want and we'll have one big celebration. Wouldn't you like that Gus?" Lindsay asked. He jumped and cheered and hugged Molly.

 

"Oh Lindsay you don't have to do that." Jennifer said.

 

"It's really no trouble. It will be fun." Lindsay said.

 

"Of course it won't be any trouble. The party is at my house. It's bad enough you people invade my house every other day. Now we'll just invite a million teenagers. Don't even bother asking me." Brian grumbled.

 

"Does anyone hear someone talking?" Sam asked, ignoring Brian. Later on in the day, Justin went up to his bedroom, and on the way back he heard Lilly. She was laughing. He walked down the hall and peeked into Molly's room. She was sitting on the bed with Lilly. She was laughing, but Molly was crying. Justin walked in and shut the door and walked over to the bed and sat down.

 

"Are you ok?" Justin asked his little sister. It was weird. He, Molly and Lilly had never been alone together. It was just weird to think that he had two little sisters.

 

"He just left her there. She was screaming when we left...and it was like he didn't even hear her. She could have died like..." Molly trailed off. "There was so much blood Justin." Molly said. Justin leaned forward and hugged his little sister. God she had to see that? What did she see exactly?

 

"Molly...there's gonna be some investigators coming tomorrow. They want to know what happened. They'll want to know details." Justin said. Molly pulled away and nodded her head. "You can tell me. If you want to. It might be easier. But that's up to you." Justin said. She looked up at him and took a deep breath.

 

"You're not leaving me." Craig yelled. Molly was sitting on the stairs listening to them argue. "You're not taking my child away from me." he yelled at Laurie.

 

"I only came back here so you could get custody of Molly. And you didn't even win. Jennifer's right in getting sole custody of her. You've completely lost your mind." Laurie said as she brought a suitcase to the front door.

 

"I already told you. I'll cut you off. You won't get one penny from me." he warned her.

 

"That's fine. I'll go to court and sue you. I'll make sure I get alimony and child support from you." she said as she walked passed him and he grabbed her arm.

 

"I'm telling you, you're not taking my child out of this house." he told her as she yanked her arm free.

 

"Haven't you noticed a pattern here? Your son left you. Your first wife left you, your daughter wants to leave you, and now your second wife is leaving you. Lilly's not getting a chance to leave you, because I'm taking her with me. Haven't you figured out that Justin isn't the problem? They're all fine without you. You're the problem. So what if he's gay. Who freaken cares. Get over it he's your son already." she said and stormed passed him.

 

"DON'T TALK TO ME ABOUT THAT PIECE OF TRASH!" He yelled and threw something at the wall, shattering the large mirror on the wall.

 

"What's the matter with you? That almost hit me. This is exactly why I'm leaving you. You've completely lost all sense of reality." Laurie said and came out of the bedroom with her purse and grabbed the baby bag. "MOLLY LET'S GO!" she yelled so Molly would hear her upstairs, but she was sitting on the steps and could see and hear everything.

 

"You can't take her. She's not your daughter." Craig yelled.

 

"You can only have supervised visits with her. And I'm not supervising. I wouldn't leave her alone with you. You're sick and you need help." she said and walked towards the stairs.

 

"LAURIE!" Molly screamed as she watched her father come up behind her and stab her in the back with a large piece of mirror. He grabbed her and swung her back against the wall and she fell to the floor and he kept stabbing her. Molly ran to try and stop her father. The blood sprayed all over Molly, and she stood there in shock. Lilly screamed loudly. Her father stopped after a while and then stood up and walked away. Molly bent down, and started crying. Laurie was still alive and choking. "What do I do? Please don't die Laurie. Please don't die." Molly cried.

 

"Get...Lilly...out...here." Laurie choked. Get Lilly out of here. Get Lilly out of here. She nodded her head.

 

"Ok...ok I'll get her out. I'm so sorry Laurie." she cried. She watched Laurie die on the floor and let out another sob. She stood up and turned around, but she felt her father grab her and yank her towards the garage. "What are you doing?" she frantically asked.

 

"We're leaving!" Craig ordered.

 

"But Lilly. She's crying."

 

"GET IN THE FUCKING CAR!" Craig yelled. He shoved Molly into his car and got in and left. Molly was in shock. And she was scared. She didn't know what her father would do. He just murdered Laurie in front of her, and left a baby screaming in her crib. What would he do to her?

 

He got her out of the car and shoved her into a new one. They drove on a lot of back roads. Never on the highway or in any major city. He brought her to a motel the first night, and told her to change and wash the blood off. She didn't even realize that her father had a bag packed for her. She had Laurie's blood all over her. When Molly pulled the clothes out, she realized it wasn't her bag. It was Laurie's. She was wearing Laurie's clothes.

 

They drove around for a couple of weeks. Never staying in a hotel, always a motel. Never eating anywhere nice. Craig always kept Molly right next to him. Told her to not look at anyone. Keep her head down, and keep her hoodie on and have it hanging over her face so no one could see who she was. She had begged her father to let her go. Let her go home. But he screamed at her that she was never going home. He was her father and no one had a right to tell him he couldn't see her.

 

It wasn't until they got to Sunnyvale California that she saw an opportunity to leave. He let her go to the bathroom. She would have to walk by his table to get out the front door. She knew she couldn't leave. But when she got inside the bathroom, she saw a window. She couldn't reach it on her own, so she peeked out the bathroom door, and saw that her father was talking to a waitress. She grabbed the chair by the door and brought it into the bathroom. She stood up and opened the window and pushed her way through. It wasn't until she was halfway out, that she realized it was the same distance outside as it was inside to the ground. And she was hanging out the window, head first. But she didn't see a choice. She had to get away. So she pushed herself through and landed on her wrist.

 

She pulled herself up and just ran. She wanted to run as far away as she could. She couldn't look back. She didn't want Craig to catch her. There was a wooden fence next to a building and she turned to follow it. She felt like she had been running forever. The building was huge, and never ending. And she couldn't see an end in sight. She finally turned around, and realized that Craig wasn't there. But she needed to hide. What if she kept running, and would run right into her father? She was scared, and looked at the window. She needed to get inside. She only had one good hand. But if she punched it with her good hand, she'd be down two hands.

 

Without thinking again, she took her bad hand and slammed it through the window. She didn't feel it. She didn't have time. She reached in and unlocked the window and pushed it up. She jumped and pulled herself through the window and landed on the floor. She looked out the window and didn't see anyone. He wasn't following her. Yet. She pulled the curtains to cover the window and looked around. It was a girls apartment. On the nightstand next to the bed was a phone. A landline. It was just what she needed. She snatched the phone up and ran into the bathroom and locked it. She called her house phone.

 

"Oh please pick up mom." she whispered.

 

"Hello?" a voice said. That wasn't her mom. But it was a voice she knew. The tears came then.

 

"Brian?" she asked. Oh she couldn't help it and started crying. She hadn't heard anyone's voice but her fathers in so long.

 

"He did it...right in front of you?" Justin whispered. She nodded her head. She held Lilly tightly to her. Justin rubbed his eyes, hoping he wouldn't cry. Don't be some weak faggot. It's all you've been doing since you came home. "I'm so sorry Molly. I don't know what else to say." he told her. What else could he say to her? This was all his fault. They stayed like that. The three of them for awhile.

 

"What's gonna happen with Lilly?" Molly asked her brother. It was something that he didn't know. What was going to happen to her? Would she go back with Laurie's family? He knew Laurie's family didn't want to take Lilly in. That just meant either give her up for adoption...or he and Brian adopted her. He gulped.

 

The next day the police came and spoke with Molly. Justin was really surprised by his sister. She got through it in one piece. She told them everything that happened, and didn't cry. He was proud of how strong she was. He went outside, and Daphne was sitting with her feet in the pool. He went over and sat down next to her and sighed.

 

"You doing ok?" Daphne asked. Justin scrubbed his face.

 

"My sister is safe and at home...now I just have to deal with my other sister." Justin said and sighed.

 

"Are you gonna keep her here?" Daphne asked.

 

"I have no idea. Me and Brian haven't discussed anything that's gonna happen. All that he's mentioned is keeping them here, and Lindsay, Mel and the kids until they catch him. Which who knows how long that would be. But that's it." Justin said. He rubbed his face and then slammed them down. "Talk to me about something. Anything else but all of this crap. I want to talk about someone else's life right now. So tell me what's going on with you and Jayden. How are you two doing?" Justin asked. Daphne instantly smiled.

 

"We're good. We're really good...I've literally never felt like this about anyone before...he's the one. And I know it with my whole heart." Daphne told him. Justin smiled at him.

 

"That's awesome. I'm really happy for you Daph. So what's next for you and him?" he asked. She smiled and blushed.

 

"Well. I was gonna tell you when we got back...we decided right after he wedding. You know his friend Eric? The one who got the job with Jayden at Kinnetik?" she asked him. Justin nodded.

 

"Yeah. I still haven't even met Eric." Justin admitted. That felt like a million years ago. Daphne, Teresa and Justin asked Brian if Jayden and his best friend Eric could work at Kinnetik as Ted's assistants.

 

"Well you'll meet him eventually...well they were planning on moving in together. They're making such good money. So they found a three bedroom town house. And already moved into it. It's actually in a building that Brian owns so you know they're paying good money...well. I moved in with them. So me and Jayden and Eric are living together." Daphne said. Justin's eyes widened

 

"Oh my God Daphne that's awesome." Justin said and hugged her. "God I wish you told me sooner." Justin said as he pulled back. She gave him that 'yeah right' look.

 

"There was never the right time. I've been dying to tell you. But I wanted you to get all excited for real, and not have to fake it." she told him.

 

"So wait three bedrooms. Does that mean?..." he trailed off and she laughed.

 

"Oh no we sleep together. I have my own room, and I'll go in there when I need to study. But I sleep in Jayden's room. The third bedroom is more so for my parents. They still think I'm a virgin. And I don't mind them thinking that way." Daphne joked.

 

"Yeah they have no idea that I took care of that." Justin joked, making her scream and hit him in the shoulder. "Does Jayden know?" he asked seriously. She sighed.

 

"Yeah I told him. He asked me about my first time. I didn't want to lie to him. I thought he was gonna act all weird around you. But once we found out about Molly, all of that just seemed to leave his mind."

 

"Don't let Brian know Jayden knows. He'll start talking about it more often." he laughed. She nodded her head and laughed with him.

 

"It's good to hear you laugh. I thought I wouldn't ever hear you laugh again." Daphne said seriously. He sighed.

 

"Neither did I." Justin admitted. Later that night, Sam pulled him and Daphne out into the yard and into the hammock. Sam and Daphne laid on one side, while Justin laid on the other side. His body in between the two girls and his feet between their heads.

 

"Tell us about your honeymoon. We didn't get to hear any details. We didn't even get to sit for hours and hours talking about the wedding." Sam said as they all got comfy.

 

"Oh I know. It was over and then we were gone. I was having so much fun, but I couldn't wait to come home and talk about every single detail with you guys." Justin laughed. The three of them stayed out there for a few hours just talking. Sam yelled for Sawyer at one point to bring them pillows and a blanket. Surprisingly he did this without arguing. He told them all the different places they went to. All the romantic things Brian did. All the places the fucked in. It made him feel more like himself. He started to remember what he felt when they got married. That excitement. The constant smiling and feeling happy.

 

"Well look who got their sunshine smile back." Sam said. She looked over at Daphne and sat up. "Told you that would work." she told her as Daphne sat up and smiled.

 

"You're right." she said and held up her hands.

 

"Knew what would work?" Justin asked as he sat up with them.

 

"You've been so sad since you came home. You deserve to be happy. Molly's home safe now. Yeah no one knows where Craig is. But that doesn't mean you have to stop living. And you were so excited about being married. You should still be able to feel like that." Daphne said.

 

"Just because you're home doesn't mean the honeymoons over." Sam joked. Justin smiled at them and leaned forward to hug them, sending them all sideways right off the hammock. They laid there laughing loudly, until Justin stopped, stood up and went running in the house. "We're fine. Don't worry about us." Sam said to him. Daphne helped her up. Justin went running up the stairs and into his bedroom where Brian was. He was startled by Justin running in. He was sitting on the edge of the bed reading an email on his phone.

 

"What's wrong?" Brian asked seriously. No joking. He and Brian needed to change that. He walked over and stood between Brian's legs. He took the phone out of his hand and tossed it behind him on the couch.

 

"You don't need that." Justin said. Brian raised an eyebrow.

 

"What are you doing Sunshine?" Brian asked, intrigued and amused by this sudden change in Justin.

 

"We've been home almost two weeks, and not once have we made love since we left Hawaii." Justin said as he slowly took off his own shirt and tossed it away. Brian smirked.

 

"I prefer the term fucking." Brian said. Justin smiled as he kicked off his shoes, and pulled off his socks.

 

"You can call it whatever you want. Making love. Fucking. Having sex. Screwing. Either way, I haven't felt your dick inside me for almost two weeks." Justin said as he pulled his belt through his jeans and wrapped the belt around Brian's neck, pulling him gently closer to him. "I can't go two weeks without having your cock inside me ever again. It makes me crazy." he whispered, and gently kissed him.

 

"How crazy?" Brian whispered back. Justin leaned back and dropped the belt to the floor. He stood back and slowly started unbuttoning his jeans.

 

"It makes me not feel like myself. I feel like I'm going insane." he said huskily, bringing his jeans down to the floor and kicking them away. Brian could see he was painfully hard. He stepped forward and touched the bottom of Brian's shirt. "Need help with this?" he asked and slowly brought it up. Brian raised his arms and let Justin take his shirt off and toss it away. "I feel like I won't feel sane again until I feel you inside me." Justin said and leaned down and licked his stomach. Leaving a trail from his belly button to his right nipple, where he licked it, sucked on it and then bit it...all to quickly for Brian's liking, and then repeating the same show on his left nipple, and then licking his way up to his ear.

 

"Kinda like a shot of meds." Brian whispered. Justin chuckled softly.

 

"A shot a day keeps the doctor away." Justin whispered. He pulled Brian up by his jeans and unbuttoned them and slowly brought down his zipper. Justin scraped his knuckled against Brian's cock, making him groan. He hadn't felt Justin's hands on him like this since Hawaii.

 

Justin came up from the water laughing. Brian's head popped up a minute later. They just jumped off a cliff, naked. Justin wrapped his arms and legs around Brian. "God I love you." Justin said. Brian wrapped his arms around Justin to hold him up. He squeezed Justin's ass cheeks, making him moan.

 

"Oh yeah? How about you show me." Brian said. Justin unwrapped his legs around his waist and swam backwards.

 

"Follow me." Justin said and turned and started swimming towards shore. Brian followed him, and as soon as he got to shore, Justin attacked him. He started kissing Brian but then stopped after a minute and wiped his mouth. "Gotta remember the sand." Justin said, making Brian laugh. But it didn't stop him from touching every part of Brian's skin.

 

Justin brought his jeans down and Brian kicked them away. Justin stood up and licked his lips. "No underwear. That's something that's always turned me on about you." Justin said.

 

"How about you let Dr. Kinney give you a shot and make everything all better." Brian said huskily. He could tell Justin practically came right there as he ripped his underwear off and shoved Brian on the bed, getting on top of them. Brian somehow moved them backwards so his head was on the pillow. They kissed passionately as Justin ground his cock against Brian's. Making them both moan.

 

"I haven't cum in so long. I don't think I'll last long." Justin said between kissing Brian.

 

"Good." Brian said. Justin reached between them and spit into his hand. Brian did the same thing and Justin wrapped it around Brian's cock, making him moan. "Let me help you with that." Brian said. He spit into his own hand, and then let Justin, and he went down and brought his fingers down to Justin's hole and rubbed it. Justin groaned and rested his head in his neck.

 

"God that feels amazing." Justin groaned. He smiled and pushed it, making Justin hissed when he pushed his finger inside. Justin was so horny that he started moving and riding Brian's finger.

 

"You horny little boy. Can't even wait for my cock." Brian said as Justin groaned and tried to ride him faster. Brian pulled his fingers out, making him moan for more. "Oh I got something for you." Brian said as he reached into his nightstand and pulled out the matching cock rings. "You don't want to cum so quick. So let's put it on you." Brian said and flipped Justin onto his back and straddled his legs. He worked on getting Justin's cock and balls through the ring, all the while Justin groaned non stop. Brian chuckled, and then got off his legs, and then flipped him over onto his stomach. "You like getting fingered don't you. How about I finger you till you're begging me to let you cum hmmm?" he said into his ear and then shoved a finger inside of him.

 

"Oh fuck." Justin groaned.

 

"Oh you like that huh?" Brian asked as he pumped him in and out, and then added a second finger, making him groan louder.

 

"Fuck yes." Justin growled.

 

"I have a couple more steaks from the grill." Sawyer said as he came into the kitchen and put a large pan down that had the steaks.

 

"Oh a baked potato to." Sam said as she grabbed a fork and pulled it off the pan to her plate.

 

"Aren't you full yet? You've turned into a human garbage disposal." Sawyer said.

 

"I'll go let Justin know the steaks are done." Jennifer said.

 

"Oh I wouldn't go up there right now." Sam said as she cut open her potato and started slathering it in butter.

 

"Why not?" Teresa asked as she pushed forward a tray that had different things to put on the potatoes

 

"They're having a moment. Probably several moments. Probably all night moments." Sam said as she sprinkled on some cheese.

 

"Oh." Jennifer said. Sawyer chuckled.

 

"I'm surprised she said it so nicely." Sawyer whispered to Jennifer.

 

"Lui probabilmente come si fa sodomizzare cosi forte da Brian che ha intenzione di passare fuori. Solo per svegilarsi e pregarlo di piu. Uomini gay amano il cazzo. Egli non puo mai mangiare di nuovo. Salvo quanto Brian puo dargli." Sam spoke. Sawyer covered his face and Teresa dropped what she had in her hand. Emmett laughed softly.

 

"What did she say?" Emmett asked Sawyer.

 

"Something disgusting. I don't want to hear that. I'm his father." Sawyer told Sam. She just shrugged her shoulders.

 

"Conoscete il detto come padre, come figlio." Sam said to Teresa. "Magari si salta su che prima che si accartoccia e scompare." she said. Teresa's eyes widened and she left the kitchen.

 

"Uh oh. I heard my wife speaking Italian. That can't be good." Josh said as he sat down between Sam and Emmett at the island.

 

"A rimanere fuori del mio lavoro. Si sta mettendu in imbarazzo Teresa. Non voglio parlare di lei sposarmi mai piu. Quella nave ha navigato e per una volta nella tua fottuta vita fastidioso vi fara rispettare questo!" Sawyer said and stormed out.

 

"Wait he can speak Italian to?" Emmett asked.

 

"What did you say?" Josh asked.

 

"Say it in here." Emmett said as he reached across and held his phone in front of Sam. She repeated what she said and Emmett looked at his phone and burst out laughing.

 

"What did she say?" Daphne asked. Jayden chuckled. He understood a few words.

 

"He's probably getting his ass pounded so hard by Brian that he's going to pass out. Only to wake up and beg Brian for more. Gay men love the dick. He may never eat again. Except for what Brian can give him." Emmett said as they all laughed.

 

"What pissed Sawyer off though?" Josh asked. Emmett put his phone to her mouth again and she spoke into it. Emmett's eyes widened.

 

"You know the saying like father like son. Maybe you should jump on that before it shrivels up and dissappears." Emmett said. She smiled.

 

"Sam." Josh said and shook his head.

 

"So what did Sawyer say?" Daphne asked. Before Sam could answer, Josh did. He spoke Italian to and repeated it for Emmett.

 

"You stay out of my business. You're embarrassing Teresa. I don't want to talk about her marrying me ever again. That ship has sailed and for once in your fucking annoying life will you please respect that...and go have hot sex with your husband." Emmett said. Sam was already chuckling while the others laughed.

 

"I added that last part." Josh said and smiled.

 

"Oh God Brian." Justin groaned and panted. Brian had fingered him hard. Harder then ever before. All the while Justin begged him to take the cock ring off. But Brian didn't want to. He wanted to make this last. He finally did stop fingering him roughly, and got behind him and pulled him up to his knees and filled him with his own cock. It had been a couple of weeks since he was inside Justin. It felt like home. He was plastered to Justin's back as he fucked him hard. Justin's face was down on the bed, and their arms and hands were intertwined. Sweat was dripping off their bodies.

 

"Please Brian. Fuck!" he groaned. Brian was moving inside of his so hard and fast. Hitting his prostate over and over again. Brian knew he could last. He sure as hell wanted to cum right then. But he controlled himself. He wanted Justin to enjoy this for a very, very long time. His hard fingering on his ass would have made him cum in a minute. Thanks to that cock right over Justin's cock, he wasn't able to. He was over stimulated. And he knew even after all the begging, he knew Justin wanted to keep going. And he couldn't help it. He loved hearing Justin beg him.

 

"Fuck your ass feels good Sunshine." Brian grunted in his ear.

 

"Please Brian. God I need to cum." Justin begged. He moaned and sucked on his ear. He wanted to make Justin harder. He knew a way to do that. It wasn't something he ever did. But hey, he was always up for something new. He sucked below his ear.

 

"I love hearing you beg me baby." Brian whispered. It was something that he swore he would never do. And he just did. He called Justin a pet name. It's not like when he called him Sunshine. But he called him baby. Justin moaned and groaned louder.

 

"Oh God Brian. Please let me cum. I need to cum so bad." he begged him. He turned his face to look at him. "I have to Brian." he moaned. He kept fucking him and placed his lips on his ear again.

 

"I love fucking you Justin Kinney." he whispered. He knew these words alone could cause Justin to combust. That cock ring was killing him. "I love fucking my husband." he whispered. Justin let out a strangled cry. It was to much for him. "Do you wanna cum for me Justin?" he asked him.

 

"Oh yes please. I want to cum for you so bad Brian." he all but cried out.

 

"You want to cum just for me? Only for me baby?" he whispered in his ear. He cried out again.

 

"Yes please. I only want to cum for you. I need to cum just for you. I love you please let me cum for you." Justin begged. Brian smiled. He was so close himself. He wanted to cum now to. He reached down and adjusted the cock ring so he could pull it off of Brian. Justin practically screamed as he pulled it off and instantly started cumming. Brian couldn't help it and came with him. He collapsed down on top of Justin as they panted heavily. He ran his fingers through Justin's hair. "Oh...my...God." Justin panted out. Brian let out a breathy laugh.

 

"Dr. Kinney to the rescue. Ten shots a day and you'll be good as new." Brian breathed out making Justin chuckle. Brian ended up rolling off of Justin so he could breathe. Justin was to exhausted to move.

 

"You called me baby...twice." Justin breathed out. He looked all dreamy and Brian chuckled and wiped the sweat off his face.

 

"Yeah well...don't spread it around. You'll ruin my reputation." Brian grumbled at him. They ended up skipping dinner, and when Justin recovered they started again. They fell asleep for a few hours, only to wake up around 4:00 in the morning because Justin was starving. His stomach growled loudly and Brian chuckled. "Let's go feed you." Brian said as he stood up and pulled Justin with them. Brian put on sweat pants and nothing else. But Justin grabbed some of Brian's sweat pants and one of Brian's tank tops. He looked hot. No one was awake in the house, so they quietly found there way to the kitchen and started pulling things out of the fridge.

 

"Can I ask you something?" Justin asked. Brian rolled his eyes and huffed.

 

"Yes dear I like your cock size just the way it is. Even if it is smaller then mine." Brian said. Justin laughed and hit him.

 

"My cock in 9 inches thank you very much. It's barely an inch shorter then yours. And that wasn't what I was going to ask." Justin said. Brian chuckled and waited for him to talk. "It's about Lilly." Justin said nervously. Brian shrugged.

 

"What about her?"

 

"About where she's going to live." Justin said. Oh. He hadn't thought of that. All this time, all anyone ever thought about was if Molly was gonna come home. Now that she was home, and even though Craig was still out there, they needed to start moving on. Why hadn't he realized that Lilly technically didn't have a place to live? Brian looked over at him.

 

"What are you thinking?" he asked honestly. Justin's mind could be anywhere.

 

"Laurie's family doesn't want her. I mean, Laurie's father is really sick, and her mother is taking care of him. She's spoken with my mother, she said she can't take care of a baby and her sick husband." Justin said and scratched the back of his head. "And my mom said that it sounded like Laurie's sister wanted to take Lilly, but the sister just got married and the husband flat out said he doesn't want the baby. He doesn't want to have to be responsible for her. Especially after what my dad did to his sister in law." Justin said sadly and scrubbed his face. "Laurie doesn't have any other family. So Lilly just has me and Molly." Justin said. Brian nodded his head. God. Was he really going to take in a baby? Was he really going to be responsible for another life? Brian sighed.

 

"Look. This is your little sister we're talking about. I would never make you give her up. It would eat away at you every day, knowing you just let your sister go off and be adopted...not knowing if you'd ever see her again. If she was ok. I'd never do that to you Justin." Brian said seriously. Justin looked at him. "So if you want to do this...If you want Lilly to live here...then I'm behind you." Brian said. Justin gulped.

 

"We'd basically be giving up our lives that we have right now. Just the two of us. It would be the three of us. We'd be the one's raising her...are you even ok with that?" Justin asked. Brian snorted.

 

"Of course I'm not ok. We shouldn't be raising your baby sister. Her mother should be. But we're dealing with the cards that we're given. And I'm not gonna let you lose your little sister. I'm not gonna let her be raised by some straight people." Brian and said and shuddered. Justin smiled.

 

"Really? Do you promise this is ok? I don't want to lose you because of this." Justin said quietly.

 

"That's what you're worried about? That you'll lose me?" Brian asked. Justin nodded sadly. Brian picked up Justin's hand and brought it to his mouth and kissed it. "You're fucking stuck with me. If I leave you, then I'll have to go back to picking up guys at Babylon, and have to put a condom back on. And no one has a tight enough ass like you do." Brian said and smiled. Justin laughed and hugged Brian. "Do me a favor though." Brian said. Justin pulled back.

 

"Yeah anything."

 

"Let's not make this decision tonight. Let's discuss it with your mother first. She's the one who went out of her way to get Lilly here. She found her at the house. Let's talk it over with her first." he said. Justin nodded.

 

"I think I'm done eating. How about we go upstairs and make love. Gently. My ass still fucking hurts." Justin joked. Brian chuckled and pulled Justin closer to him and rubbed his ass cheeks gently. Justin chuckled and kissed him.

 

When Justin woke up the next morning, he felt more like himself. He was starting to move on from this tragedy. And he wanted to unpack all his suitcases that had been lining the walls of his bedroom. He wanted to unpack all the souvenirs that they bought. He wanted to start opening all the things that had been shipped to them that were to big to take in suitcases. It was exciting for him. He was finally starting to feel like most newly wed couples. Coming home and being excited about sharing every detail of their honeymoon and wedding. His dad stole that from him. But he couldn't let his father steal everything from him. Was he going to live his life blaming himself? He did blame himself for what happened to Molly and Lilly. But he knew he couldn't stop living.

 

They were downstairs in the kitchen, and Justin and Brian were joking around. Justin couldn't stop touching Brian, and Brian couldn't help but smile. "Well I sure have missed that smile." Teresa said to Justin. He blushed and rubbed the back of his head.

 

"Aww see what you did? You embarrassed him." Brian joked as he pinched his cheeks.

 

"Alright I'm off. The cabs out front." Josh said as he came in, with Sam pouting behind him. "But I promise I'll be back the day before Gus' birthday." Josh said as he looked at Sam who had her arms crossed. "Come on Justin's all happy again. I'm sure you can find some type of trouble to get into him with." Josh said.

 

"Yeah but it's no fun without you here. You don't really have to go back to work do you?" she asked sadly. Brian laughed at her. He walked in a poured some coffee into a travel mug.

 

"I have some Pre-Madonna artist that is asking for 80 percent of sales." Josh said and rolled his eyes. Josh ended up leaving, leaving behind a sad and mopey Sam. Brian was answering his emails on his phone.

 

"Why don't you go back to work to?" Justin asked. Brian looked over at him. "There's nothing really to do around here. I'm just gonna unpack all my stuff and find places for all my souvenirs You should go surprise them at work. Oh scare Ted when you walk in. you know you love doing that." Justin said. Brian's eyes widened.

 

"Are you sure?" Brian asked. Justin nodded his head, and Brian didn't have to be told twice. He ran upstairs and got ready. Brian was excited to be back. He walked in the doors of his baby. "THEODORE!" Brian screamed through the building, making everyone jump.

 

"Jesus Brian." Cynthia said as she started cleaning up her drink that she spilt on her desk.

 

"Jesus Brian what's wrong? What are you doing here?" Ted asked as he ran over, startled. Brian smiled.

 

"Daddy's back. Now let me see what you've fucked up since I've been gone." Brian said and walked into his office. It was weird to see his father sitting at his desk. He was having a web cam conference with a client.

 

"Yes I'm sorry. I see that my son has surprised us. Scared the whole office sounds like." Sawyer chuckled. Brian straightened up and walked behind the desk as Sawyer made a move the get up.

 

"It's ok. Sit." Brian told him. Sawyer smiled and sat back down.

 

"As you can see Mr. Kinney is back at work now. I can sit down and give him a run down of everything going on with the campaign. I'm sure you're eager to have him back working for Brown Athletics" Sawyer said professionally.

 

Justin and Brian did wait a few days later to talk with Jennifer. She was sitting in the living room talking with Molly. Tucker was sitting on the back of it with his arms crossed. "Please. Will you just think about it?" Molly asked.

 

"Think about what?" Justin asked as he and Brian sat down.

 

"There's two more weeks of dance camp left. I go every year, and I want to go on Monday. They said they'd let me come late. Please mom." Molly asked.

 

"She'd be safe there Jen." Tucker said.

 

"There isn't any security there. There's security here." Justin told her.

 

"Come on. I can't not go to dance camp. I go every year. I missed the other weeks. I just want to go to the end and be with my friends." Molly pleaded.

 

"I could send some security up there. So she'd still be protected." Brian said. Justin sighed and Molly's eyes brightened.

 

"Oh please mom please. If there's security then nothing can happen to me. I swear they can hang outside my room every night, escort me breakfast lunch and dinner. I don't care just please say yes." Molly pleaded with her mom. Jen looked over at Brian.

 

"You really think she'll be ok? I don't even know if they'll allow security there." Jen said.

 

"If they do can I go?" she asked.

 

"I don't see the harm Jennifer." Tucker said. Justin rolled his eyes, and Brian nudged him.

 

"I can have someone call the camp. Get the layout. See if it's feasible" Brian said. Jennifer sighed.

 

"I'm not making any promises. But if they'll allow security there, and if the security team thinks it's safe...then yes you can go." Jennifer said. Molly screamed and hugged her mother, thanking her.

 

"Listen. Can me and Brian talk to you about something?" Justin asked. Jennifer looked at them.

 

"Is everything alright?" she asked.

 

"Yeah it's fine. It's just...what are we going to do about Lilly?" Justin asked. Jennifer looked back at Tucker, and Molly sat back into the couch. "Laurie's family can't take care of her. And me and Molly are the only family she has. I don't want to give her up." Justin said.

 

"Of course not Justin. I don't want that either. None of us do." Jen said nervously and fidgeted with her hands. She looked back and forth between Tucker and Molly.

 

"What are you guys not telling me? You're acting weird." Justin asked nervously. Brian leaned back and put his hand on Justin's neck and started squeezing it.

 

"Well...we've also been talking about Lilly...and Molly came to us the other day and asked us about her...we want to keep her. Molly wants to have her in the house and...Tucker and I want to raise her." Jennifer said. Justin was stunned. What? This was not where he expected this conversation to go. He squeezed the bridge of his nose.

 

"Wait a minute. You said you and Tucker. It would be you raising her. It's your house. And someone has to adopt her." Justin babbled.

 

"We both wanted to adopt her. Tucker and I together." Jen said. Justin narrowed his eyes at her. She was hiding her hand. Holy shit. He gulped. "The night before this all happened...Tucker proposed to me." Jen said and held up her hand and showed a diamond ring. "We want to get married. Nothing big. And we talked about it. We want Lilly to stay with our family." Jen said, waving her hand, meaning Brian and Justin and Molly...and Tucker. "We were gonna bring this up to you after the party. We didn't expect you to want to keep her to. I just thought with you getting married..." Jen trailed off. He looked over at Brian. His face was completely calm.

 

"Did you know about this? You don't seem the least bit surprised?" Justin demanded.

 

"Calm down Sunshine. I didn't know that they wanted to take Lilly. But...I saw the ring. So I kinda figured..." Brian trailed off. Justin had been blind sided.

 

"We can talk about Lilly. If you really want her Justin...both you and Brian really want her, I would never fight you. You and Molly get a say in this. More then me. If you really want her, then you can have her. I'd be more then happy for her to live with you. I just didn't think with you just getting married...that you were ready for that. This is completely up to you Justin." Jennifer said. Justin didn't know what to say. He didn't know what to think. He had been nice to Tucker. Pleasant. But he never thought this was going to last. He thought it would run it's course, and then his mother would find someone her own age. Now they want to get married? And this guy who's only a couple of years older then him, wants to raise his little sister. Well correction, it would be both of his sisters.

 

"I really want her to live with us Justin." Molly said softly.

 

"It's not like I wanted to take her. I just..." Justin trailed off.

 

"You were going to just do it. We know...you didn't have a choice. But now you do. So we can talk about it. It can still be open for discussion." Jennifer said. Justin sat there. He felt like a weight had been lifted off his shoulder when it came to Lilly. He didn't know how to be a father. And he would have to be a father to a little girl who he didn't know, and didn't know him. He wanted a family of his own...but he wasn't ready. He wasn't ready to raise a little girl. Justin wiped his eyes.

 

"I don't know how the raise a baby." Justin admitted.

 

"So is Lilly still staying with us then?" Molly asked. She was happy. Justin nodded her head.

 

"I still want to help you with her. As much as I can. I don't want to just show up and hang out with her. She's my little sister. And you shouldn't have to do this alone. I want to help." Justin said. She smiled and scooted over and hugged him.

 

"She's gonna need you and Molly. You're her family. You're her big brother." Jen said. He ignored everything about Tucker. It made him sick. He ended up getting up and walking upstairs and pacing his room. Brian came in a few minutes later.

 

"Is she fucking kidding me? He's half her age and she wants to marry him?" Justin said. Brian stopped him.

 

"When are you gonna stop being hypocritical. I'm twelve years older then you. You were a minor when I started fucking you." Brian said. Justin pushed his hands off his shoulders and put his hands to his face and groaned. Brian chuckled. "He's not such a bad guy. If you gave him a chance. He really does love your mom. And Molly. And he already loves Lilly." Brian said. He let his body fall into Brian and groaned. The next day the house was full of family again. Sawyer's whole family came down for Gus and Molly's party, and so did Justin's. And then the day after was the actual party.

 

Brian griped the whole time about the inflatable crap that they were putting in the yard. Not only was Brian's whole family there, and the small Liberty Ave family, but Justin's family was there. Then all of Gus' friends from school, and a bunch of Melanie and Lindsay's friends who they invited every year to Gus' parties. And then there was all of Molly and Jennifer's friends that were there to celebrate Molly being home. It was massive. And Brian hated every minute of it. Justin had caterers there, and they were grilling up hamburgers and hot dogs. A huge Barbecue And they had separate little stands. Like they have at carnivals. Handing out snow cones, pretzels, ice cream, cotton candy. It was sickening. He needed something to do. He was sitting at the table and looked over and focused on Sam. She was eating again.

 

"Alright that's it." Brian said. She stopped and looked at him. He stood up and grabbed her by the arm.

 

"what are you doing?" she asked. He looked over at Josh.

 

"Upstairs." he told them. Justin followed them as he dragged Sam by the arm upstairs into his and Justin's bedroom and shut the door.

 

"what is the matter with you? I didn't do anything. I was sitting there minding my own business eating-"

 

"EXACTLY!" Brian said. Justin covered his mouth to hide his smile, as he watched Sam get mad. She put her hands on her hips, and hers narrowed at Brian.

 

"And what exactly is your fucking problem that I'm eating? I'm tired of this bullshit. I'm tired of you talking about my eating habits. I eat a lot! Who fucking cares!" Sam said. Brian smiled and crossed his arms.

 

"You're pregnant." Brian said. Justin and Josh's eyes widened, and Sam's face turned red.

 

"That's not even funny to joke about." Sam said. Brian pulled out his phone and sent a text. "What the fuck are you doing?" she demanded. Almost instantly he got a text back. He smiled and sent another one.

 

"Good you're already to go. I'll give you the address for my doctor in Pittsburgh. Go excuse yourself and drive down there. He's waiting down there for you, and will take a blood test. If you're pregnant you can come back and I'll accept why you're eating like a fucking cow." he told her, making her eyes bulge out. "And if not, then he's gonna take even more blood and do some extensive blood work on you to find out what the fuck is wrong with you. Now go. I'm tired of watching the little piggy eat." Brian said.

 

"Brian!" Justin scolded.

 

"Yeah you know what. You're gonna feel really shitty when I come back and I'm not pregnant." she said and stormed out. Josh rubbed his head and looked at Brian.

 

"I hope to God she is pregnant. For your sake. I know we all joke about her being angry...but telling her she's pregnant...you have no idea what you just did. You just crossed a line." Josh said disappointingly at Brian and turned and walked out. Justin's face fell.

 

"My God Brian why did you do that. You know how she is about wanting to be pregnant. She's been fine lately. And now you went and stirred things up. They'll never forgive us." Justin said.

 

"Not us. me." Brian told him. Justin rolled his eyes.

 

"We're married. We're an us."

 

"Well don't worry drama queen. That heffer is knocked up. Did you see how many burgers she ate? Four! And that's not including breakfast, and all that snacking she did. And with every burger she goes and fills up her plate full of potato salad and pasta and all that other crap." Brian said. Justin stood there sadly.

 

"I hope you're right Brian." Justin said sadly. They went back downstairs to the party.

 

"CAN I HAVE EVERYONE'S ATTENTION!" Melanie yelled. Everyone got quiet and stood around her and Lindsay. "We just wanted everyone to raise their glasses for a minute. Because Molly is home safe and sound. And there's nothing better then having her here with us to celebrate. And to thank her for letting Gus have all these Superhero decorations and not caring that she was sharing her welcome home party with a seven year olds birthday party." Melanie said.

 

"She's a very special young lady, and her mother Jennifer are two ladies that are very near and dear to our hearts. So just raise your glasses to Molly coming home." Lindsay said. Everyone cheered. Justin stepped forward.

 

"I just want to thank everyone. Me and my mom. Everyone was there for us. Day in and day out, they sat with us and took care of us. Making sure we ate something. Reminding us to stay positive. Thank you for being there for us." Justin said, raising his glass. After a minute, Lindsay stepped forward again.

 

"I just wanted to say one more thing...Gus has had six birthday parties. And they've all been so special to Mel and I. We had all our friends, and our little family." Lindsay said, referring to the Liberty Ave gang. "But one thing that we've always wanted for Gus, is to have cousins to play with. Aunts, uncle and grandparents. This is a very special birthday party for him, because all of you get to share this with him. So thank you for all being here." Lindsay said.

 

"Enough with the fucking speeches already. Feels like that damn party of ours." Brian said, referring to the wedding.

 

"BRIAN!" A bunch of people scolded. Cussing in front of kids. He was sitting at the table later on.

 

"Where are Sammy and Josh?" Julianna asked.

 

"oh you know. They're upstairs." Brian said. He moved his hand up to his cheek, and pretended to move it. Meaning she was giving Josh a blow job.

 

"Oh my God do you remember in college? I constantly walked in on them. They never locked the door." Cecilia said to Nico, who just laughed. She was Nico's wife. Jayden's sister in law.

 

"You went to college with Sam?" Emmett asked. Cecilia nodded her head.

 

"Her, Josh and her best friend Stephanie came here for college." Nico told them. Sam and Josh were gone about three hours. Brian had one of the security guys let him know when they came back. He motioned to Justin to follow him, and they walked up the stairs.

 

"They didn't come right back out to the party. Brian she's not pregnant. God she's gonna be a mess." Justin said sadly.

 

"She's fucking pregnant Sunshine." Brian said. They walked over to their room, and Justin was about to knock, but Brian opened the door. Sam was leaning against the bed with her hands over her mouth. She was crying. Justin closed his eyes. "God no." Justin whispered. They couldn't see josh. They could hear him in the walk in closet unzipping their suitcase "We're so sorry." Justin said. Sam looked up. Her eyes were puffy and red. Josh peaked his head out of the closet, and he to had been crying. Justin looked up at Brian. Brian raised his eyebrow and crossed his arms. He looked annoyed. Justin's blood started to boil. "Brian stop it." he hissed at him. What was the matter with him? He looked back at Sam and Josh who were standing next to each other. Sam was trying to catch her breath and Josh was wiping at his eyes.

 

"Oh I seriously can't even do it. I want to, but I just can't follow through with it." Sam said to Josh. He chuckled at her.

 

"I know. I can't keep an angry look on my face." Josh admitted to her. Justin's eyes widened, and Sam walked over and handed them a picture.

 

"I'm 8 weeks pregnant. It's for real." Sam said. She let out a sob and laugh at the same time. Justin was stunned. He was speechless. Brian held out his arms.

 

"I FUCKING TOLD YOU!" Brian said. Sam and Josh laughed. Josh held out his hands this time.

 

"We're gonna have a baby!" Josh cheered and hugged Sam to him.

 


 

 

Sam finally has good news! by SammyScaDoo

Chapter 5

 

Justin and Brian discreetly made their way downstairs and discreetly let Sawyer's family know to come upstairs. So Sawyer's parents, Cynthia and Mark...Meredith, Carver, Derek, Julianna, Sawyer, and Teresa, because Sam said Teresa should be up there, all followed Justin upstairs to Sam and Josh's room. "Where the hell have you two been?" Sawyer demanded.

 

"Are you seriously asking these two? You know where they've been." Derek said as he moved his hips and his arms to make it look like he was fucking someone. Julianna slapped him.

 

"You didn't have to bail her out of jail did you?" Mark asked, making them all laugh. Sam rolled her eyes.

 

"No daddy. I didn't do anything wrong. Will you all get in here and close the door." Sam said. Brian shut the door.

 

"Yes your Highness." Brian grumbled.

 

"So what's going on?" Meredith asked. Sam and Josh looked at each other, and Josh sighed. He picked up the bottle of champagne that he and Sam had been carting around for years. He popped it open and held it out.

 

"Anyone want a taste?" he asked. Justin covered his mouth with his hand to hide his smile. Brian's family was a little stunned. They knew what that bottle meant. Sam and Josh had been holding onto that bottle, because they wanted to open it when they found out Sam was pregnant.

 

"Why are..." Julianna trailed off and gulped.

 

"I thought you were saving that." Meredith said. Josh took a big swig of it.

 

"Whoo that tastes good." Josh said to Sam, who smiled at him. He held it out to all of them. "Are you sure you guys don't want a sip? I mean I'm gonna end up drinking this whole bottle if none of you want to celebrate with me. Sam's not drinking any because I knocked her up. So I'm either gonna share the celebration with you all, or I'm gonna be forced drink it myself." Josh said and took another drink. Justin wasn't sure if they even fully understood what Josh said. He spoke so fast. Sam smiled.

 

"Josh knocked me up you guys." Sam said and held up a sonogram. There were gasps all around the room. "I'm eight weeks pregnant. I'm really truly pregnant. Bun, in the oven!" she said, pointing to her stomach. Meredith and Julianna screamed. Cynthia went right up to Sam and hugged her, making Sam cry. The girls went running up to Josh to hug him and take a sip of champagne right from the bottle. Her dad hugged her next, and then she looked at Sawyer. He hadn't moved yet. Justin and Brian glanced at each other and then back at him. He was trying not to cry. He walked forward and hugged her tightly and kissed the top of her head. Everyone quieted down the excitement a little, trying not to disturb them. Sawyer whispered something to Sam, but Justin and Brian couldn't hear. She laughed and pulled back, wiping at her face. Meredith screamed and hugged her. Hugs were flying. So was the champagne bottle.

 

"I've been waiting a long time for this day." Cynthia said. Teresa hugged sam.

 

"Thank you for sharing this with me." Teresa said softly. Sam slapped her head.

 

"You may not be legally my sister in law, but you're my sister in law. Of course I would." Sam said. Luckily Sawyer didn't hear her, otherwise he might get mad at her.

 

"You guys have to announce it downstairs. Everyone's going to freak." Justin said. Everyone was so excited. Sam kept crying and laughing.

 

"Wait a minute." Brian said suddenly. Everyone looked at him. "I want a fucking apology from you. From both of you." Brian said. Everyone looked confused. "I'm not pregnant Brian. And when I get back you're going to feel really shitty you told me I was pregnant." Brian said with his hands on his hips, and mocking Sam's voice. "You've crossed a line man." Brian said, imitating Josh. Sam and Josh laughed, and Sam went over to Brian and hugged him.

 

"Alright then Brian. I'm sorry. You were right all along. Me eating so much is because I'm pregnant. Are you happy?" Sam asked. Brian looked over at Josh and he laughed.

 

"I'm sorry to." Josh laughed. Brian shrugged.

 

"Sorry's bull shit. Come on." Brian said as he wrapped his arm around Justin's shoulders and leading him to the door. The family laughed. Sam and Josh couldn't stop touching each other. Hugging and kissing. Holding hands. Justin thought was so cute, and was happy for them. He waited until after Gus had opened all his presents, and they were serving the cake that he got everyone's attention. He waved Josh and Sam over.

 

"Me and Josh just wanted everyone to know...we kinda can't keep it a secret because we'll literally combust. But we just found out that we're pregnant!" she said. Everyone was screaming and cheering and hugging them. Justin stood back smiling. Brian wrapped his arm around his shoulders

 

"What's with that shit eating grin?" Brian asked.

 

"A couple of weeks ago...everything was going wrong. Molly had been kidnapped. We didn't even know if we would see her again...but now here we are, at Gus' seventh birthday party. Sam and Josh are gonna have a baby. Molly's home, and my mom's adopting Lilly. I get to be apart of her life, and I really thought I never would be...and I'm very thankful right now." Justin said.

 

"And let's not forget your mom and Tucker are engaged." Brian said and made a huge happy face. Justin's smile fell and he smacked his stomach. Brian chuckled and leaned back against the table with him.

 

"You know it's been seven years since we met." Justin said. Brian turned and looked at him. "Gus turns seven today. We met this time seven years ago right outside of Babylon." Justin said, looking at him.

 

"Awww you're such a sentimental little twat." Brian joked softly, making Justin chuckled.

 

"You changed my life that night." Justin told him.

 

"I just gave you a hand job, blow job, rim job and fucked your brains out." Brian said. Justin took a deep breath and chuckled.

 

"And I was never the same. No one ever quite could rim my ass as good as you." Justin said. Brian wiggled his eyebrows, making Justin chuckle again. "Save it for tonight. We have waaaay to many people here. And I want to enjoy this day with everyone a little while longer." Justin said. They did enjoy the party. It was Gus' seventh birthday. How could they not. Brian and Justin did get him everything he needed to play soccer in both his back yards. Lindsay and Mel had signed him up to be on the soccer team at school after Gus had seen a picture of Brian playing soccer And he wanted to be just like his daddy.

 

Later that night though, Brian somehow convinced Justin to let them leave for the night, and he drove them back to the loft. "What are we doing here exactly?" Justin asked.

 

"Well this is the first place you and I ever fucked. So how about we do it again here. See if you learned anything in seven years." Brian joked as he started taking off his clothes.

 

Life was getting back to normal. Molly got to finish the last two weeks of Dance camp with her friends, and Jennifer and Tucker ended up moving back into Jen's townhouse. Jen and Tucker went to the courthouse to get married the weekend Molly came home, and had Justin and Brian be their witnesses. They had a small party at the house later to celebrate. Justin stayed on his best behavior, but was totally miserable. Tucker was only three years older then him, and now he was his step-dad? His mother was losing her mind. They got married fast though, because Melanie started right in on getting Lilly adopted. Luckily there wasn't anything going on at Kinnetik, or with any of Brian's other properties, because this took all of Melanie's time. It wasn't just an easy adoption. The fact that Craig was still alive, but had just murdered his wife...was difficult to get around to say the least. But she also had to go through Laurie's family.

 

Sawyer ended up going back to Boston to attend to his own company, but came back pretty much every weekend. Brian consulted a lot with him about his accounts. Not that he needed his help, but his father had been there for three months. He had his hand on a lot of Brian's accounts. So Sawyer wanted to help Brian finish them to the end. Sawyer had told Justin that it made his day every time Brian would call him about an account. He'd stop everything he was doing to talk with him.

 

Lindsay and Melanie moved back across the street with the kids. Brian had gotten the best security system for their house. Not just their's, but Jennifer's and even their own. They never knew when Craig would reappear. Gus would come over every day to have Brian play soccer with him. Justin ended up playing to. He was the other goalie. Gus was getting really good. Brian was super impressed by him. Justin could tell that Brian loved spending so much time with Gus. He loved when Gus would sleep over and Brian was the one taking care of him. Justin could tell, he was loving being a real dad. But of course it wasn't just Justin that could see that. Justin, Lindsay and Melanie often talked about it.

 

It wasn't just their little family that was moving on. Everyone was. Emmett had finally moved out of Debbie's house. He and Calvin were living in a beautiful house right in the same neighborhood as Michael. It was the biggest one in the neighborhood. Emmett was doing well on TV as the Queer Guy. But his party planning business was booming. He had started hiring a team of people. Justin loved how so many of Teresa's family had been incorporated. Emmett enlisted Teresa's sister Maria to do all the baking. She owned a bakery and did Justin and Brian's wedding cake. Teresa's brother Robert owned a restaurant, and had been doing the catering for Emmett's parties. And whenever he needed waiters, he always hit up Teresa's nieces and nephews who were looking for some extra cash. And Calvin had been promoted to manager at the gym. So he was running that and made excellent money.

 

Ted and Blake we're doing well. Right after Brian came back, Brian told Ted to take a much needed and deserved vacation. He bought them a trip to Italy, knowing Ted always wanted to go there. He and Blake were gonna be in Italy for three weeks.

 

Debbie didn't see the group at first. Only Emmett because he lived with her. But Justin and Brian bombarded Debbie at the Diner. Brian owned it, but Debbie ran it. She missed her family terribly, and they went there to let her know they were still there. She was taking this hard. Because she would always stand by Michael. But what he was doing was wrong. That was when she let it out how worried she was about Ben and Hunter. Ben was so sick. He slept all the time. And Hunter was watching his dad die, the same way he knew he would die. And Michael wasn't there for either of them.

 

Michael on the other hand did actually listen to Brian. He stayed away from all the property Brian owned. Which basically meant staying away from Liberty Ave. There were only a few properties that Brian didn't own. He gave Debbie permission to let Michael go to the Diner, because she was there. Ted and Emmett had both tried reaching out to Michael, but he never answer their phone calls, and had shut the door in their faces. The only one he spoke to was Melanie. And that was because he had to if he wanted to see his daughter. But he always went out of his way to make Melanie and Lindsay feel as uncomfortable as he could. He would even stop by unannounced to see J.R.

 

A few times when one of the girls had gone by to pick up Jenny, Michael wasn't there. He'd purposely be somewhere else and not answer his phone. It would mess up all plans, like picking Gus up. Lindsay was at a business meeting across town, and Melanie had to pick both kids up. She left work to pick Jenny up, and Michael was no where to be found. Ben was feeling ok that day, so he and Hunter went to the park, and Melanie was frantic. Justin happened to be running errands in Pittsburgh, so he stopped what he was doing to go pick up Gus. That's what Brian and Justin were there for. They were fine with helping do things like it. Justin was giddy anytime someone asked him to do anything that involved acting like a parent. But it pissed Brian off, because of the reason why Justin had to pick him up. But Brian stayed away. He wasn't going to get involved unless he had to. Mel and Lindsay would stay at Michael's for hours and wait for him to come home. Because he eventually had to. And the girls would take Jenny home.

 

Jennifer had decided that once a week, Justin and Brian would bring Gus over, and they'd have a nice family dinner. Justin didn't think he was going to be able to enjoy those, but he really was. He was enjoying having Lilly around. She would reach for him all the time. And actually, she would reach for Brian all the time to. She loved the boys. And she was getting to love Gus. She would laugh hysterically at him every time he was there, because he was constantly making silly faces at her. Justin was loving how close his family was becoming to Gus. He would call Molly, auntie Molly. And when he realized Lilly was Justin and Molly's sister to, he would laugh and call her auntie Lilly.

 

He did anything he could to help his mom with Lilly. He and Jennifer had a pretty long discussion. His mother was in her early fifties, and basically was raising another baby. Justin wanted to be there to help his mother has much as he could. He was sometimes difficult when they lived 30 minutes away. But his mother insisted that this was such an important time for him and Brian, they just got married. They needed some time together, before starting a family. But he got involved as much as he could. He helped his mom, and a say in the matter of where to send her to daycare, and would often go and pick her up when he in the city. He also was paying for it. He knew Lilly's schedule. He had her stay a few nights with him and Brian, which was awkward, but they were getting used to it.

 

Life was moving on. It had to. They couldn't wait around for Craig to reappear. And Justin was doing that. He wanted to do two things in January. The first one was go back to school. They would start in the middle of January, and it would be perfect, because in the beginning, he wanted to do the Liberty ride. It was something that he wanted to do, and never had the chance. He went to L.A. the first time, and never had a chance to do the others, but this was the year he wanted to. Everyone had started training months ago for it. He even convinced Brian to go. And somewhere along the line, Brian's family had gotten involved. Debbie had gotten Teresa into PFLAG, and then got most of the family going. A lot of the family was excited about the Liberty Ride. Even just to volunteer.

 

He had to deal with school first. He had enrolled, but it went before the Board this time, and he got a letter back stating they would need to discuss it first. They gave a few reasons why, for the times he had quit, or gotten in trouble. Even the time he almost quit because his father wouldn't pay for his school anymore, and he stopped going to some classes because he was working. And then of course for Stockwell. "This is total bull shit. I just want to get my degree. It's totally different this time." Justin bitched. Brian rubbed his shoulders from behind.

 

"Take Melanie with you. She can totally back you up. She'll get you back in school Sunshine." Brian said. And he did just that. He brought Melanie, which totally unnerved the Board that he brought his lawyer. The first issue they brought up was when he quit at the very beginning of his freshmen year.

 

"I didn't exactly quit. I had a brain injury at the end of my senior year in High School. And it effected my hand. I barely missed a week because I had gotten a computer that changed how I was painting." Justin said. He tried to keep his cool. Brian told him over and over again. Remain professional. Let them see you've changed in how you speak, how you carry yourself.

 

"This was completely settled when you allowed Justin to come back. You cannot hold this against any student. It was a physical limitation, that he took and dealt with, and came out much stronger. By allowing him to come back you were forgiving the problem. And you can't hold a student accountable like this years later for a physical limitation, that has been corrected. This shouldn't even be an issue." Melanie said. The five Board members were nervous. The only woman on the board cleared her throat.

 

"Ms. Marcus is right. This should not be an issue. That can be taken off." the woman said. Justin smiled at her, and then they brought up when he almost quit because his father stopped paying the bills, and then he was missing classes.

 

"My client's father paid for his whole first year, and started paying on the second. If he had quit this wouldn't have been his fault. And he had missing classes, because he found a job that he was living off the tips in order to pay for school. I believe this should also be dismissed because Justin ended up finding a different solution to pay for his schooling, and came right back and didn't miss his classes anymore. He was willing to work non stop to pay for his schooling, which is very mature of him." Melanie said. Justin smiled. She was amazing.

 

"I believe we should grant that also. These two instances were beyond Mr. Kinney's control, and fought back against them." the woman said. The other four men agreed with her.

 

"But then there's the issue of Chief Stockwell." one of them men said. Justin fought the urge to spew.

 

"I'd like to say something before anyone else speaks of his. First, he isn't the police chief anymore. He was arrested for aiding in hiding a murder. And yes, what my client did was wrong there. When he sat in here with you last time, he admitted to what he did was wrong. He used his place as an intern, an internship through this school, and made propaganda posters. He admitted this was wrong. But Stockwell only called because he was outraged that Mr. Kinney had embarrassed him. He was angry that this young kid humiliated him and stood up to him. Mr. Kinney will not be having this same problem again this time around." Melanie said.

 

"Well he still has more hours to complete as an intern to graduate. How can we even trust him?" a member asked.

 

"Because he already has a place to intern. It's at Kinnetik Inc. He won't be secretly making propaganda posters or causing any other type of trouble, because his husband owns Kinnetik. So they're won't be any issues. And furthermore, you had also allowed him to come back months later. So again, this should be dismissed because you forgave the situation and allowed him to return." Melanie said. Oh thank God.

 

"She's right again gentlemen." the woman said.

 

"Well we can't just ignore the last time Mr. Kinney came back. We let him come back, and then he quit after only two months. We can't just let a student come in, if he's just going to quit again." one of the members said.

 

"I understand that. I really do. But I just didn't quit because I was bored. I was given an amazing opportunity to turn my comic book into a movie. I was asked to move out right away. I wasn't given a choice to wait and finish school." Justin said.

 

"Speaking of the comic nook, why would you even want to come back if you already have your own comic book, and have your paintings touring Italy? It seems kind of a step back if you ask me." the board member said. He remembered that this guy always disliked him. But he was going to prove them wrong.

 

"And you're right. To a certain degree. Because I had that way of thinking to after I returned from L.A. School was a bore and I was already so far beyond everybody, that I didn't need to come back. But I don't know everything there is to know about art. And I believe there's still something I can learn here." Justin said. It was simple. Very simple. "The only way my comic book became a success, and the only way I have my artwork touring Italy, is because of what I learned here. So I'd like to finish my senior year, and learn something new. I'd like to have a Degree." Justin said. The woman smiled.

 

"I think this can arranged." she said kindly. Justin was accepted to start back at the end of January.

 

"Oh my God thank you so much Mel." Justin hugged her tightly.

 

"I didn't do anything. You did it all. I just threw in a bunch of scary legal words and it works every time." Melanie said. She drove them back to Kinnetik where Brian was waiting. They were going to go home and change and then go have lunch at Teresa's. Justin loved how a simple lunch would always turn into an event at Genevieve and Roberts house. Usually on the weekends everyone piled into the house, and a simple dinner became a party for 30 people.

 

"There wasn't much going on today. I let the nerd herd go home early." Brian joked. He called Ted, Jayden and Eric the nerd herd. They were walking in to Teresa's and he could see Teresa, her mother Genevieve, some of Brian's cousins, including Jayden, and some other kid he had never met. He stared at him for a minute as he was taking off his coat. As they got closer he realized exactly who the kid was.

 

"Holy shit." Justin hissed and grabbed Brian and yanked him into the bathroom.

 

"Hey I thought you said you never wanted to fuck around in my grandparents house. But I'm glad you changed your mind." Brian said as he stared unbuttoning his pants. Justin grabbed his pants.

 

"Oh my God he's in the kitchen." Justin said. Brian raised his eyebrows.

 

"Who's in the kitchen?" Brian asked.

 

"Oh God. I haven't seen him since I was a Freshmen in college. Oh damnit." Justin hissed. He was practically ripping out his hair.

 

"What the fuck are you talking about?" Brian demanded.

 

"The kid standing by Jayden."

 

"You mean Eric?" Brian asked. Justin stopped moving, and slowly moved his head to face Brian. "What?"

 

"The kid standing in between Jayden and Luca." Justin said. Brian nodded.

 

"Yeah that's Eric. Jayden's best friend. What the fuck is the matter with you?" Brian asked.

 

"Oh shit shit shit double shit." Justin spouted. "What the fuck am I supposed to do now?"

 

"Well if you calm the fuck down and tell me what the hell is going on I can tell you what to fucking do." Brian said. Justin took a deep breath.

 

"Ok remember that time, right after I started college. You were telling me to go to Daphne's party she was having. Hang out with people my own age?" Justin asked.

 

"Nope." Brian answered. Justin glared at him.

 

"Yes you do. You and my mom were pushing me to go to Daphne's, hang out with kids my own age."

 

"Still don't remember this." Brian said, making Justin growl.

 

"I came home really late. You woke me up the next day, trying to figure out who I had sex with." Justin said. Brian's face was still blank. "You were guessing, and I fucked a virgin." Justin said. Still nothing. "I broke the rules and kissed him." Justin said. Brian's face instantly hardened.

 

"Oh. That. Yes. I remember Sunshine." Brian grumbled. Justin moaned.

 

"Brian that's him. Eric is that kid." Justin said. Brian's face instantly lit up.

 

"I fucking knew he was gay." Brian laughed. Justin was groaning and sat on the toilet and put his elbows on his knees and covered his face in his hands. "What's wrong with you? This isn't a big deal." Brian asked.

 

"He came to the Diner the next day." Justin said. This wasn't something Brian ever knew. "He was all excited to see me. He said he loved me." Justin groaned. Brian started chuckling softly. "This isn't funny. I was really mean to him. I told him he was yesterdays fuck. I got exactly what I wanted. That he was pathetic. I was totally cruel to him and I made him cry. I've felt so bad ever since."

 

"Basically you said everything I told you." Brian said as he leaned back against the wall and crossed his arms.

 

"Yes. But I made it worse...you were more gentle. Not me. I told him he was carrying on like some love sick fairy." Justin said. Brian's eyes widened.

 

"Wow. Never knew Justin Taylor could be so mean." Brian said. Justin's face instantly went red and Brian held up his hands. "I said it on purpose. Because you were Justin Taylor back then. Hopefully Justin Kinney is a lot nicer." Brian said. Justin groaned.

 

"What am I gonna do. Now everything makes sense. Eric was one of her friends. She said he always looked heartbroken his Freshmen year. He's never dated anyone since. I did that to him." Justin said. Brian rolled his eyes.

 

"You can't help it if he's so shy to not even come out of the closet. Which he hasn't because Jayden his fully under the assumption that he's straight. Nico and Luca have been trying to get Eric to admit he's gay for years now." Brian laughed. Nico and Luca were Jayden's older brothers.

 

"You can't tell them."

 

"Why not? It's my duty as their cousin to share this information." Brian said, acting insulted.

 

"Duty my ass." Justin said. Before Brian could respond, Teresa's sister Angela was knocking on the door.

 

"If you two are fucking in the bathroom my mothers going to be pissed. Get the hell out here." Angela yelled. Brian laughed.

 

"How am I supposed to look at him?" Justin groaned. Brian yanked him up.

 

"Like this." Brian said and opened the door and shoved Justin out into the hallway.

 

"Fuck you." Justin hissed as Brian laughed and pulled him into the large kitchen.

 

"Hi boys." Teresa said and hugged them both.

 

"Where's the Nerd Herd?" Brian asked. Angela pointed to the living room Brian smiled and yanked Justin into the living room A bunch of Brian's cousins were standing around. Eric was standing in between Jayden and Luca.

 

"Oh hey Justin." Daphne said. Justin just groaned.

 

"Eric. I'd like you to meet my husband. Justin." Brian said excitedly Eric smile fell. Justin knew that Eric knew exactly who he was the second that he saw him.

 

"Why are you so excited?" Jayden asked Brian suspiciously. Justin just hid his eyes under his hand.

 

"Apparently Sunshine and the computer nerd over here have already met." Brian laughed. The color drained from Eric's face.

 

"Really? When?" Jayden asked.

 

"At a party at Daphne's Freshmen year." Brian told him.

 

"She had a lot of those parties." Jayden joked.

 

"Justin only came to one party. He didn't like hanging out with all the beer chugging breeders." Daphne joked, lowering her voice and mocking Justin, She laughed. "I'm surprised he didn't come to any other of my parties. He apparently found some guy to screw and they were locked in my bedroom for like an hour." Daphne said. She realized what she said, and her eyes widened. Justin and Eric's face said it all. Brian clapped his hands.

 

"I told you you were gay. And you lied to me. You not only lied to me, but ya fucked my husband." Brian laughed. Eric's face turned ashen white and he looked like he was ready to vomit.

 

"Brian stop!" Justin said, hitting his arm.

 

"Dude pay up." Nico said to Jayden.

 

"We fucking told you Eric was into guys. You owe us each a thousand bucks." Luca said.

 

"Go to the fucking ATM and show us our money!" Nico cheered. Brian, Luca and Nico laughed.

 

"What are you guys yelling about?" Teresa asked as she walked up to them. Brian wrapped his arm around Eric's shoulders.

 

"Eric here has just come out of the closet." Brian said. Teresa's eyes widened, and both Justin and Daphne hit Brian.

 

"He didn't come out of the closet." Justin hissed as he yanked Brian toward him.

 

"You fucking pushed him out." Daphne snapped at him.

 

"Wait what?" Teresa asked. Brian, Nico and Luca were just laughing.

 

"Tell him he's gotta pay up. We've been betting for years that Eric was gay." Luca joked. Nico wrapped his arm around Eric's shoulder.

 

"Dude it's ok. We still love ya. We just won't try and hook you up with girls anymore." Nico said. Eric shoved his arm off his shoulders and stormed out of the living room and out of the house. Jayden and Daphne went after him. Justin ended up following them. The three boys kept laughing. Teresa hit all three of them in the head.

 

"What is the matter with you three? How could you guys be so mean to him about that. I've always warned you to stop telling him he's gay. He was to sensitive about it. We all knew he was gay. But if he wasn't ready to admit it then you shouldn't push him." Teresa said.

 

"Eric stop." Jayden yelled as he chased him. Eric turned around. He was crying. Jayden and Daphne stopped in front of him.

 

"How can I go back to work after that?" Eric whispered. He was mortified.

 

"Eric they don't care. Brian was just being an asshole. I always warned you that he was one." Daphne said.

 

"But I...and he knows me and him..." Eric couldn't say it.

 

"Brian doesn't care. He just wanted to embarrass you. And he did a great job. But he doesn't care that you had sex with Justin. Do you know how many guys have had sex with Justin?" Daphne asked.

 

"I'm probably in the hundreds." Justin said as he walked up to them. Eric was frantic. "I'm so sorry. I didn't know that was gonna happen. I thought he was just going to have a little fun...I didn't know that he was gonna out you like that." Justin said.

 

"Eric...are you?" Jayden asked. Eric looked at him. "You're gay aren't you?" Jayden asked. Eric couldn't even answer. "I'm your best friend. Why didn't you ever tell me? I wouldn't have cared. We still would be best friends." Jayden said sadly.

 

"Because you know how religious my family is. You know I couldn't tell them that. I can't be gay. Not with my family." Eric cried.

 

"But I'm not your family. Well I mean I am. But I'm not like them. You know that." Jayden said. God Justin felt terrible. This was all his fault...no scratch that. This was all Brian's fault!

 

"I have to go." Eric said as he got into his car and drove away.

 

"I'm so sorry." Justin said. How could Brian do that? He shook his head. "When he wonders where I am, and he realizes I'm not here, tell him I went home." Justin said as he stormed into the house and grabbed his jacket. He reached into Brian's jacket and grabbed his car keys. So he'll get to drive Brian's car home alone, and Brian will have to ask for a ride home. And when he finally got home...Jesus help Brian.

 

"Hey there Sonny Boy." Brian said to Gus as he came downstairs. He was riding on Annie's back. "Which one is that?" Brian whispered to Teresa. Angela snorted.

 

"How have you not learned any of them yet? That's Ricky and Melinda's 14 year old daughter Annie." Angela said. Her and Teresa laughed.

 

"Why did Justin leave in such a hurry?" Brian's grandfather Robert asked as he came into the kitchen to see what Genevieve was cooking. Brian looked over at him.

 

"What do you mean?" Brian asked.

 

"Well I thought it was you at first, but then Daphne said it was Justin. He left in your car." Robert said. Brian got up and looked out the window.

 

"That little fucker. He left me here." Brian said. Angela, Teresa, Nico and Luca laughed at him.

 

"Ooohh daddy said a bad word again." Gus said.

 

"It's ok sweetie. Daddy can't help that he has a potty mouth." Teresa said.

 

"Someone's gonna be in the doghouse when they get home." Angela joked. Nico and Lucas laughed loudly and started barking.

 

"I don't know why you two are laughing." Daphne said as her and Jayden walked into the kitchen. She glared at them and crossed her arms. "You two are gonna be in the same amount of trouble as Brian is when you get home." Daphne said.

 

"Yeah Mrs. Chanders. How you figure that?" Nico laughed. Daphne held up her phone.

 

"It's called group text message. I texted both your wives." Daphne said. Nico and Luca's smiles instantly left their faces. Teresa, Angela and both Brian's grandparents started laughing. "Charlene and Cecilia are really excited to see you guys when you get home. In fact, they said they'e already made up the couches for you guys." Daphne said and smiled. Teresa and Angela laughed loudly and clapped their hands.

 

"Oh Jayden. You got a keeper. She fits right in." Angela said.

 

"Oh I love this girl. She belongs perfectly in this family. Already standing up to you two bullies." Teresa said to the boys.

 

"I've had practice with that moron." Daphne said, pointing to Brian.

 

"What am I missing?" Robert asked.

 

"I honestly don't even know what happened." Genevieve said.

 

"Eric's out of the closet Ma." Angela said to her mother.

 

"The Three Amigos over here pushed him out of the closet. Not even gently. Pushed him right out so he fell on his freaken face." Daphne said, glaring at all three of them.

 

"We didn't do it. It was him." Luca said, pointing at Brian.

 

"Oh yeah and you two didn't add anything to it." Angela said, hitting both Luca and Nico on the heads.

 

"You boys should be ashamed of yourselves." Genevieve said. Nico and Luca were smart enough not to talk back to their grandmother.

 

"Well. Wanna know something funny I did?" Angela asked, making the others groan. She picked up her own phone. "I texted Rebecca and told her what her dumb idiot sons did." Angela said, laughing at herself. Teresa burst out laughing again.

 

"You told our mother?" Luca demanded. Angela and Teresa high fived and laughed. Genevieve came over and smacked both the boys upside their heads.

 

"That serves you right. And you will be apologizing to Eric for being so cruel. We always knew he was gay. But Eric didn't know. And it wasn't our place to tell him he was gay." Genevieve said.

 

"Oh no Eric knew he was gay. He apparently had some fun with the other Mr. Kinney." Nico said. Angela and Teresa gasped and Genevieve hit him harder in his head. "Damnit Nana stop doing that." he said, just making her hit him harder.

 

"Don't use that language with me. And you do not discuss a couples sex life. What is the matter with you? Who people sleep with is between a husband and a wi-husband." Genevieve said, correcting herself. She glanced over at Brian and he snorted. "It's between Brian and Justin. And he doesn't need the two fog horns announcing that." Genevieve said. Luca knew better then to even step foot into this argument.

 

"It wasn't a secret. Brian announced it. He was laughing about it." Nico said. His grandmother took a step closer to him and he jumped in his seat, falling sideways and getting on the other side of the table.

 

"You two boys go home. You can let your wives deal with you." Genevieve said. Nico all but ran out, with Luca following him. Teresa and Angela laughed.

 

"We don't even need to train you. You're gonna be able to take care of yourself just fine in this family." Angela said to Daphne, holding up her glass.

 

"You're lucky though. Jayden isn't as stupid as his brothers." Teresa said.

 

"Or his cousins." Daphne said, still glaring at Brian. He sat back down and pinched the bridge of his nose.

 

"It's not my fault he never came out of the closet. Justin gave him a chance to do that his first year in college. It's not my fault he went and hid and is mortified someone outed him. If he's gonna work with me, he's gotta have a thicker skin." Brian said. Jayden snorted and turned around.

 

"We're gonna go find him." Daphne said, glaring once more at Brian as they left.

 

"I love this girl. She's got spunk." Angela said.

 

"I think you better go home to. Justin will have a few words to say to you." Genevieve told Brian. Teresa laughed and patted his back.

 

"My son just got kicked out of his grandmothers house. I feel so proud. It's happened to everyone at some point. It's like a right of passage." Teresa said as she stood up, still chuckling.

 

"Where's my son." Brian grumbled. He couldn't believe this. He was getting kicked out of his grandmothers house.

 

"Oh honey, He's not getting kicked out of the house. You are. He's spending the night. Pay attention." Teresa said. They got in the car and Teresa started driving him home. "I knew it would end up happening like that. Eric getting outed like that. I guess it's better that it was with us instead of when he was in school." Teresa said. Brian just grumbled the whole way there. "Do you want to stop and get him some flowers?" she asked Brian.

 

"You think that they'll help?" Brian asked.

 

"Oh no they're not gonna help at all. But Justin will need something to grab and rip apart and throw in your face when he sees you. It's better it be flowers then any part of your body." Teresa said and smiled. He rolled his eyes. "Good luck sweetie. May the Force be with you." Teresa said as she stopped in front of his house. Brian rolled his eyes and slammed the door. He could do this.

 

He walked through the house but Justin was no where in sight. He knew Justin was home because his own car was there. Parked right next to Justin's SUV, so he was here somewhere. He checked the basement, the main floor, the second floor and the attic. He went outside and couldn't see him anywhere. He walked over to the first stable and checked in on the horses. Justin loved being out here with the horses, and learned everything he could in order to help the people that they hired, to help take care of them. But Justin wasn't there. He walked over to the other stable and saw a note on the door.

 

If you feel the need to come in here, please know that I will be cutting your dick off. Stay out of here asshole.

 

Well. That was nice. He sighed and went back inside. He knew he was just waiting for the storm to hit. He knew when Justin did come back in here, he'd be pissed. Justin painted all afternoon. He concentrated all his anger right now into his art work. All his anger at his father. For murdering his wife. For kidnapping his little sister. For abandoning his other little sister. His fear of not knowing where he was. His regret for everything that his father had done, had been Justin's fault. All his anger towards Michael. And all of his anger towards Brian right now. For just being a total asshole to Eric. But most of all, at his anger towards himself. For the way that he had treated Eric all those years ago.

 

"What are you doing?" Justin asked.

 

"I've been thinking about you since last night. I really missed you." Eric said.

 

"You don't even know me."

 

"Sure I do. And ah...you know me to."

 

"Look I don't want you to come here again ok."

 

"Why not?"

 

"Because I said so."

 

"Yeah, but after what happened I thought that we could have this-"

 

"Nothing happened. We fucked that's all."

 

"That's not all. I love you."

 

"You don't love me."

 

"And from the way you kissed me I can tell that we had this connect-"

 

"Do you know how pathetic you are? One lousy fuck. Now you're carrying on like some lovesick fairy. You've got a lot to learn. Fags will say anything to get their dick sucked or fuck a nice ass. Then it's on to the next."

 

"I don't believe you. I know what I felt."

 

"Yeah well I didn't feel anything. As far as I'm concerned, you're yesterdays fuck." Justin told him. And then Eric left in tears.

 

Justin never felt good about the way he said that. He knew when Brian said those things, he killed him. He left in tears. So why did he do it to someone else, and be even worse? He realized suddenly that he wasn't really that angry at Brian. Brian was allowed to be himself. And sometimes being an ass was part of Brian's charm. He couldn't expect Brian to be perfect all the time. Of course, he was still allowed to get mad at him for being an ass. But he had to allow Brian to be less then perfect sometimes. The whole realization just pissed Justin off. He was more angry with himself then Brian.

 

He worked on a large painting for hours. He was sure Josh would love it. Justin always focused his emotions into his work. Whatever he was feeling he poured it into his painting. It was always his best work. Even if Justin hated it, it was because of his emotions on why he hated it. He stood back and looked at the painting. There was a lot of red. He hated it. Josh would love it.

 

He looked at the clock and realized it was after 2:00 in the morning. He sighed. He had to go and talk to him sooner or later. He washed up his hands and walked out of the stable, and jumped a mile high when he almost ran into someone. "I'm sorry Mr. Kinney. I didn't mean to scare you." Jones said. He was one of the security guards that Brian had hired. They had a few posted at their house still, across the street at Mel and Lindsay's house, and obviously at Jennifer's house. "Mr. Kinney asked me to stay out here until you went back inside the house." Jones said. Justin nodded.

 

"Thanks. Good night Jones." Justin said as he walked up the back yard, onto the porch and slid open the sliding glass door. He locked it behind him and put the piece of wood down to stop the door from moving. He closed the blinds and put on the security alarm. If any door or window would open the alarm wouldn't give anyone a chance to turn it off. It would instantly start blaring and alert the police. Of course, the security guards would come running in. the others would go right into Mel and Lindsay's house to protect them.

 

He walked up the stairs and saw that their bedroom door was wide open. It was dark though. He walked in quietly. He took his shoes off and placed them in the closet, and took off all his clothes and put them in the hamper. He walked into the bathroom and shut the door behind him. He turned on the shower and let it heat up before he got in. he stood under the sprays, letting them hit his shoulders and neck. He groaned. He had hands up against the wall and hissed when he felt a cramp in his hand. He held his hand tightly to his chest. "Fuck." he hissed. He shook his hand out. He didn't realize that Brian was in the shower and right behind him, until he wrapped his arms around him.

 

"You should have asked me to help with that." Brian said as he reached around Justin's body and held Justin's hand in his. He rubbed his sore hand between his. Justin let out a sigh. He leaned his head back against Brian's chest and closed his eyes. They stayed like that for a little while. He was brought out of his thoughts when he felt Brian kissing his shoulder. He opened his eyes and moved his head to the other side, letting him have more room. He sucked on his neck and behind his ear. The spot Brian knew he loved.

 

He reached his hand up and started rubbing his shoulders, making Justin groan louder. He rubbed hard into Justin's sore muscles. "I'm sorry." Brian told him. He squeezed his upper arms and reached his arms around him, rubbing his chest.

 

"I'm sorry to." Justin said. Brian rubbed his hands up and down Justin's chest and stomach, and kept kissing his shoulder, neck and ear. Justin lifted his hand up and behind Brian's head and tangled his hand in his wet hair. He turned his head and met Brian's lips. Brian's hand reached down a gently reached under Justin's cock, and massaged Justin's balls. He moaned and moved his head back, letting Brian kiss his neck again. "Ooohhh Brian." Justin moaned. Justin wouldn't touch his cock yet, just massaging his balls. Brian turned him around and then stopped. Justin breathed heavily. Panted.

 

Brian slowly sunk to his knees. He squeezed Justin's hips, and pushed him so he was leaning against the wall. He rubbed and squeezed his hips. "Let me make today up to you Sunshine." Brian said as he lifted his hardened cock up and held it up against his stomach, with his palm flat on Justin's stomach, making sure his cock stood straight up.

 

"You don't have to do that." Justin as he tangled both his hands in Brian's hair.

 

"Well if you want me to stop I can." Brian said, going to pull away, but Justin shook his head, making Brian chuckle. "Didn't think so." he said. He leaned down and started licking both of Justin's balls. Justin leaned his head back against the wall and groaned. Brian gently started sucking on his right ball.

 

"Oh that feels so good." Justin moaned out. He sucked for a few more minutes, and then went over and sucked on his left ball, but still never doing anything for his cock. Brian wouldn't move his palm, and it was killing Justin. Brian wouldn't move that hand, but he did start to move his other hand. Between Justin's legs. He squeezed his ass cheek in his hand. "Oh Brian." he moaned. Brian let his hand down, and Justin's hard cock fell. Brian smiled as he used his hand to stroke Justin, and then took him in his mouth and started sucking on him. "Oh fuck." Justin moaned. Holding tight to Brian's hair. He loved giving this man a blow job. He loved making him feel good. And he loved hearing Justin moan for him.

 

He used his hand that was between Justin's legs, and slid it between his ass cheeks and started circling his hole. "Oh please Brian." Justin moaned, spreading his legs for him. He sucked on Justin's cock while he pushed his finger inside and gently started fingering him. "I love when you do that." Justin moaned. He kept fingering him gently and sucking on his cock until he was cumming in Brian's mouth.

 

He stood back up as Justin panted against the wall of the shower. Brian grabbed the soap and started washing Justin's body. Justin moaned softly and enjoyed feeling Brian's hands all over him. Washing him. It was Heaven. They ended up going to bed. Brian spooned him from behind and Justin sighed. "I've been pissed about how I treated him for years. I took everything you said, and somehow treated him worse. I took out my anger at our relationship on him. I wanted more...and I saw myself in him and just flipped." Justin said. Brian kissed his neck.

 

The next day Justin drove over to Daphne's. He had been there a few times, but with Daphne so busy with school and work that he was never able to stay long the few times he was there. He knocked on the door and Eric was the one who answered. "Hi." Justin said. Eric shifted uncomfortably.

 

"Daphne isn't here." Eric said, looking down.

 

"Yeah I know. I texted her...I actually came here to see you. Can I come in?" Justin asked. Eric nodded and moved aside, letting him in. they went into to living room. Eric was looking anywhere but at him. "Listen, what happened yesterday...I'm really sorry...Brian's an asshole sometimes...When I saw you I recognized you and I told him about it." Justin said. Eric sat on the couch and fidgeted around. "I was an ass to you. That day you came to the Diner." Justin said. Eric looked up. "It wasn't about you. When I freaked out on you. It was about me. I took out what was going on in my life out on you. I'm sorry. I'm really sorry." Justin said. Eric nodded his head.

 

Eric didn't look at him. He didn't even say anything. What did Justin expect? He stood up. "I hope you know that you can go back to work. I warned Brian to not say anything. He'll be on his best behavior so you don't have t worry about him." Justin said.

 

"Yeah thanks." Eric said. Justin nodded.

 

"I'll just get going." Justin said. He let himself out and drove back to Britin. Brian was in the living room with Gus. Gus was sitting on the floor playing a video game, and he was laughing at Brian. Justin realized Brian was playing with him.

 

"I don't get this stupid game." Brian grumbled. Gus laughed louder.

 

"Just follow me. There's diamond down here. We just have to look. We'll make you a diamond axe." Gus laughed.

 

"I'm about to run out of all those red blobs." Brian said. Gus put his controller down and put his head in his hands and growled.

 

"They're not red blobs." Gus told him. Justin chuckled and walked around the couch to sit next to Brian.

 

"It's telling you that you're hungry. You need to eat something." Justin chuckled.

 

"I'm trying it doesn't work." Brian said. Gus growled and Gus chuckled again. Gus turned around to Justin.

 

"I gave him a bunch of food. He keeps throwing it out instead of eating it." Gus told Justin. Justin laughed as he picked up Brian's controller and helped eat food instead of throwing it out.

 

"This game is stupid." Brian said.

 

"It's not stupid. You just don't understand." Gus told him. Justin laughed at him.

 

"How do you understand all this crap? He keeps talking about all this crap. It's a whole other language." Brian grumbled. Justin smiled and took the controller and followed Gus.

 

"I've played it with him a bunch of times. But I went online and looked up all this Minecraft stuff. It's like trying to understand Harry Potter. It's a whole entire world that takes some getting used to." Justin told him. "Hey Gus there's some diamond." Justin told him. Gus nodded and went running for it.

 

"How'd it go?" Brian asked. Justin let out a sigh and shrugged his shoulders

 

"I was three for all of three minutes. He didn't say anything. He just let me talk. And then it was over." Justin said. Brian wrapped his arm around Justin's shoulder.

 

"Did you expect him to say thank you? It means so much to me? You're forgiven?" Brian asked. Justin looked at him. He looked back at the TV.

 

"Not that no. but I guess I wanted...I don't even know. I just didn't want silence." Justin said.

 

"Well he moved on. What happened was years ago. You can't expect him to be holding on to what happened. You're the only one that is." Brian said. Justin sighed and nodded his head.

 

"Can we get Minecraft StoryMode?" Gus asked.

 

"What the hell is that?" Brian asked. Justin laughed.

 

"Memphis has it. We played it with uncle Vance. He read it for us because you have to read it so fast and we couldn't do it." Gus said.

 

"Uncle Vance?" Brian asked. Justin chuckled.

 

"That's what he calls your cousin. It's Memphis' dad. He calls all your older cousins uncle and auntie. How have you not noticed that?" Justin asked as he chuckled. Brian shrugged.

 

"I don't know." Brian said. Gus turned and laughed.

 

"Daddy doesn't notice anything." Gus said. Justin laughed and winked at him. Gus turned around and sat on the coffee table. "I can't do that."

 

"Do what?" Justin asked.

 

"Blink with one eye. How do you do it?" Gus asked. Justin never thought about it.

 

"Well, you gotta just blink with one eye, but manage to hold the other eye open." Justin told him. Gus blinked both his eyes at him.

 

"Like that?" Gus asked, making the boys chuckle.

 

"Hold your eye open with your hand and blink." Justin said. Gus held up his hands on his eyes and tried to blink. He made the boys burst out laughing. Justin waved him closer.

 

"Come here." Justin said. Gus stood at the end up the couch and Justin put one hand up and held one of his eyelids open gently. "Ok just relax this eye. And when you try to wink, only blink the other eye ok." Justin told him.

 

"Yeah." Gus said. He tried doing it, but ended up making a really silly face and not really being able to blink with either eye. It made Justin and Brian laugh loudly. Gus pushed away Justin's hands and tried it again.

 

"You'll get it. Just keep practicing buddy. Practice in the mirror." Justin said.

 

"Why do people blink with one eye?" Gus asked.

 

"Well when you do it with one eye, it's called winking. Well there's a bunch of different reasons why people wink at someone. The best reason is sometimes it's supposed to be like a secret. Or like a joke. And you don't want the other person to know about it. Or like letting you know I'm gonna do something without the other person in the room." Justin said. Brian snorted.

 

"Like a secret message?" Gus asked excitedly Justin laughed.

 

"Exactly." Justin said. He loved these moments when it was just the three of them. Just their own little family.

 

Brian went back to work, and the first day Eric wasn't there. "JAYDEN! GET THE FUCK IN HERE!" Brian yelled. A minute later Jayden came running in.

 

"What's the matter?" Jayden asked.

 

"Where's your other half?" Brian asked as he sat back in his seat and crossed his arms. Jayden cleared his throat and fidgeted around uncomfortably

 

"I um...I don't know if he's coming back." Jayden said. Brian scoffed and he leaned forward on the desk.

 

"You get on the phone and you call him and tell him he has one hour to get his ass in here, or I'm gonna drive over there and chew him a new asshole. And not in a good way." Brian said.

 

"I really don't think he's gonna listen. He's really upset." Jayden said.

 

"I wasn't asking you. I was telling you." Brian told him. Jayden turned around and walked to the door. "And Jayden." Brian said, making Jayden stop and turn around. "Tell him that I won't just fire him if he's not here in an hour, tell him I'm going to fire you." Brian said. Jayden's eyes widened. He scurried out of the room.

 

"Brian." Cynthia said as she walked in.

 

"What?" Brian snapped at her. She put her hands on her hips and glared at him.

 

"Just so you're aware, Claire has been calling for the past few days. She's demanded to speak with you. She left a million messages over the weekend, and her last call was just a few minutes ago. She was screaming at me so I hung up on her." Cynthia said. Brian rolled his eyes.

 

"Tell her to go fuck herself." Brian said as he walked out of his office. He went into the Diner to grab some lunch. He was in crabby mood today. He had a major deadline for one of his accounts, and the art department was sucking today. Another one of his accounts wanted to think about what Brian came up with. And another one of his accounts cancelled their meeting. And now Eric didn't show up to work. He didn't have Eric working with Kinnetik, even though he worked in the Kinnetik office. He worked mainly over other properties he owned. Mainly the residential properties. And he needed him, otherwise Ted would have to find another assistant.

 

"What can I get ya?" Debbie asked as she came up to his booth. "You look like shit." she said. Brian chuckled.

 

"I've just had a for shit day." Brian told her. She nodded her head. "Sunshine would love to have you over for dinner. You should come by sometime." Brian said. She looked at her book and smiled.

 

"Yeah...me and Carl will have to some night." Debbie said. Brian nodded his head and she walked away. He didn't realize how it would make him feel if Debbie wasn't around anymore. He was sitting there eating his lunch, when someone sat across from him. It was Michael. Brian kept eating.

 

"So are you not gonna say anything to me?" Michael asked. Brian swallowed his food.

 

"Wasn't really planning on it." Brian told him.

 

"We're best friends. How could you just not want to talk to me?" Michael asked. Of he had a headache since this morning. This was just making it perfect. "All that drama over at your house is gone now I heard." Michael told him. Brian snorted.

 

"Drama?" Brian asked.

 

"Yeah. Everyone went back to their homes. Now we can go back to normal." Michael said. Brian could feel his blood start to boil.

 

"Things can't go back to normal between us. You can't accept that we can't go back to those days anymore. We're grown ups. We both have families and responsibilities. You don't wanna grow up that you're own damn problem." Brian said.

 

"That's rich coming from you. You've lived your whole life in a perpetual Peter Pan state. And now you're telling me to grow up?" Michael scoffed. He threw money on the table and stood up, leaning over the table.

 

"And sometimes in the end, even Peter Pan grows up." Brian said and stormed out. Oh now he was just pissed. He didn't even finish his lunch. He grew up. Was that to much to understand? He didn't have to. No one was making him. But there came a time in everyone's life, that they grow up. Sure, it was later in life for him, but he grew up. He stormed into his office, yelling at a few people that he saw. He went into his office and slammed the door shut. A few minutes later, Eric came in.

 

"Um...you wanted to see me?" Eric asked. He scrubbed his face. He promised Justin he would be nice.

 

"Sit down." Brian told him. He took a deep breath, trying to calm down. Eric sat down. "Look. I don't do this very often. But I'm going to apologize." Brian said. Eric just looked at him. "I'm sorry for embarrassing you...and I won't bring any of it up again. I won't bring up what happened with Justin a few years back ok." Brian said. Eric nodded. "So you can take a personal day, but I expect you to be back at work tomorrow morning." Brian told him. Eric again nodded his head.

 

"Listen. Let me give you some advice. If you want to be gay, then you shouldn't feel like you can't be yourself. You shouldn't have to lie about who you are. And if they don't like it, your friends, your family, then fuck them. Love doesn't mean you have to change for them. Love means loving them no matter who they are." Brian said. Eric looked a little shock. This kid was usually a chatter box. Sunshine was right when he said he was quiet. Ever since the other day he hadn't heard Eric speak one word. Eric stood up.

 

"I'll be in tomorrow." Eric assured him. As he opened the door, he ran into Justin.

 

"Hey." Justin said.

 

"Hey." Eric said and walked out. Justin came in and shut the door.

 

"What are you doing here?" Brian asked. Justin came in and had a board in his hand.

 

"Cynthia called me. Said you chewed out the art department. Thought maybe I could help." Justin said as he walked around the desk to stand next to him. He showed him the board. Brian pulled it towards him and put it on his desk to look at. This was exactly what he needed. "I changed a few things around. And changed the color." justin said.

 

"This is perfect. Are you sure you don't want a job here?" Brian asked. Justin smiled.

 

"Don't worry. I'll be in February once I have to start finishing my internship for school." Justin said. Brian wrapped his arm around his waist. "What's up with you today?" Justin asked as he wrapped his own arm around his shoulder and played with Brian's hair. "Cynthia said you've been yelling at everyone today. What's going on with you?" Justin asked. Brian leaned back in his chair and rubbed his face. Justin turned his body and sat in Brian's lap. "Tell me what's wrong?" Justin said, pushing Brian's hair out of his face.

 

"It's nothing. Just one stupid thing after another." Brian said.

 

"Well you're kinda scaring all your employees." Justin chuckled. Brian closed his eyes and leaned his head back in his chair. "How about when you come home, I'll have some Thai food ready. And I'll be upstairs in bed, naked and have my ass all lubed up and ready for you to fuck me hard all night long." Justin said. Brian opened his eyes and chuckle.

 

"Now that is exactly what I want to be doing. How about I bend you over this desk right now and fuck you?" Brian asked. Justin smiled and leaned in and kissed him. They stopped when they heard yelling. They both looked over at the door.

 

"I WANT TO SEE HIM NOW!" Claire screamed from hallway.

 

"Fucking shit. First Michael now her. Son of a bitch." Brian said. Before Justin had a chance to respond, Claire burst into the office. "Unfuckingbelievable. What the fuck are you doing here?" Brian demanded. Justin got off of his lap.

 

"I've been calling you for a week." Claire cried. Brian sat there and pinched the bridge of his nose.

 

"Well I just got the message. So what the fuck do you want?" Brian asked. Claire burst into tears.

 

"Mom's dead." Claire said. Justin's eyes widened and he looked down at Brian. Joan was dead. The mother who raised Brian, was dead.

 

 

Well Joan Kinney. Have a nice afterlife. by SammyScaDoo

CHAPTER 6

 

Joan was dead. She was actually dead. She was the woman who raised him. She was the woman who...that was really all he could say. Was that Joan raised him. But she didn't love him. He knew she didn't. It was all for show any love that she did show to him. Brian scrubbed his face and looked at Claire. "And what the hell do you want me to do about it?" Brian asked Claire. She wasn't his sister anymore. He disowned that part of his life.

 

"She's dead. Our mother died." Claire cried.

 

"Um no. She's your mother. She's not mine. She never was mine." Brian said as he crossed his arms.

 

"How can you be like this? She raised you. She fed you, clothed you. She took care of you. She loved you Brian." Claire said. Brian laughed.

 

"She didn't love me, and we all know that. Now, I'm sorry for your loss. But you can get the hell out of here." Brian said, pointing to his door.

 

"How am I supposed to pay for this funeral? I can't pay for it on my own. And all the bill collectors are gonna start calling me." Claire said.

 

"Oh I get it now. You want money. You want me to take care of everything. Well you can forget about that." Brian laughed at her. "I'm not her son. I never was. I have no obligation to pay for her funeral. Or to pay off any of her debt. You're her daughter. You fucking take care of it." Brian told her.

 

"You are her son. You can't make me deal with this all on my own. This isn't just my burden. This is yours to." Claire said. Brian just laughed. And kept laughing. Justin just looked back and forth between the two. He was a little lost for words.

 

"That's the funniest thing I've heard all day." Brian laughed. Claire stood there crying. "Hey when was the last time I saw you? Before I went to the hospital to see the old bat." Brian asked. He snapped his finger. "Oh yeah that's right. I went to your house after your demon spawn accused me of molesting him." Brian said.

 

"Brian." Justin said.

 

"What? Don't I get an apology? Once you found out your kid was lying, don't you think I deserved a phone call to say you were sorry? Maybe a fruit basket? No? Nothing?" Brian asked. Claire crossed her arms.

 

"You don't understand what it's like being a parent Brian. When your son comes up to you saying-" Claire tried to say but Brian slammed his hands on the desk and stood up.

 

"That's just it Claire. I am a parent. I have a son that just turned seven years old." Brian said. Claire's eyes widened and he turned around and grabbed a picture frame and slammed it on the desk. It was a picture that Justin recently put in his office of Brian and Gus from Gus' birthday party. Claire stared at that. "See, if you took one second to ever get to know me, you would have known that I had a kid. But I also know when the kid is lying, and when he's telling the truth." Brian told her as he stood back up and crossed his arms. "In what delusional world do you think it's ok to come here and demand money from me?" Brian asked her.

 

"They raised you. It doesn't matter that you were adopted. You've always been so selfish. Leaving the care of our parents to me." Claire said. Brian laughed and sat back down.

 

"That's because I don't fucking care about them."

 

"We're your family for God sakes." Claire said.

 

"JAYDEN! GET YOUR ASS IN HERE!" Brian yelled loudly, startling both Justin and Claire. Jayden came in, staring warily at Brian. "Claire, this is Jayden. My cousin. My actual cousin. I'd say that he's my family. Plus the husband right here." Brian said, pointing to Justin. Claire's eyes widened.

 

"What do you mean your cousin?" Claire demanded. Brian and Justin looked at each other.

 

"This is Teresa's nephew. This makes Jayden, Brian's cousin." Justin told her. Claire scratched her eye.

 

"Who the hell is Teresa?" she asked. The boys looked at each other and Brian laughed.

 

"Joan never told you...Teresa is Brian's mother. I found Brian's parents. And Brian's mom went and saw Joan at the hospital." Justin said. Claire just shook her head.

 

"You met my father. When you came to bust up my wedding with St. Joan. That was him. Or didn't you see the fucking family resemblance?" Brian asked.

 

"You're with them now? Just like that? You're just gonna drop the family that raised you and grew up with you." Claire said. Brian laughed again.

 

"What is with all this we're family crap? They raised me and we grew up together. Sounds like you guys actually loved me. Touching really." Brian said and went to grab for a cigarette. Fucking Justin. He was trying to quit smoking and wanted Brian to join in on all the fucking fun. He ran his hands through his hair. "Claire. I'm not giving you any money. So what are you still doing here?" he asked coldly. Justin and Jayden were standing there awkwardly. What were they supposed to do? Claire let out a sob and ran into Jayden as she tried to get out of the door. Jayden stood there, a little in shock. "You can go to." Brian told Jayden. No where near as harsh as he had just spoken to Claire. Jayden all but ran out of the room.

 

"Brian." Justin said. Before Brian could respond, Cynthia came in.

 

"That appointment that cancelled, is here." Cynthia said. Brian rubbed his eyes.

 

"Fuck...bring them into the Conference Room." Brian told her. She nodded and left and Brian stood up, gathering some papers. "We're gonna cancel, but we'll just fucking show up whenever." Brian bitched.

 

"Brian stop for a minute." Justin said, holding his arm.

 

"I can't. They're in the Conference room, and I have a presentation to do." Brian said.

 

"Don't you wanna talk about this? Joan just died." Justin said.

 

"No. I really don't want to talk about this. I don't give a fuck that she just died. She meant nothing to me 5 minutes ago, and she still means nothing to me now, now that I know she's dead." Brian said. Justin rubbed his eyes. "I'll see you later." Brian said as he turned around and walked out of the room. What the fuck had just happened? Justin had gathered up his stuff and had gone back to Britin. He had waited for Brian to come home after work, and was starting to get worried when he didn't show up. He was startled a little when he heard the doorbell ring. He went over and opened the door, and his face instantly hardened.

 

"You gotta be fucking kidding me." Justin sighed into his hand. "What do you want?" Justin asked.

 

"Where's Brian. I have to see him." Michael demanded as he went to walk in, but Justin put his hand on the doorway, not letting him pass. "What the fuck are you doing?"

 

"What the fuck are you doing? You're not allowed in my house. So go home Michael." Justin told him.

 

"You can't tell me what to do. I'm Brian's best friend. And his mother just died today. I'm coming to see if he's ok." Michael said. Justin laughed.

 

"Where the hell have you been? If you were really Brian's best friend you would have realized that Brian doesn't even consider Joan his mother anymore. He doesn't need you Michael. If he did he would have come to you. But as usual you have your head so far up your ass that you have no idea what's really going on. And I'm done putting you and Brian back together. So get the fuck off my property." Justin said.

 

"You can't tell me to stay away." Michael said.

 

"I sure as hell can. This is my house. I own this property. Along with everything else Brian owns. We're married, and what's mine is his, and what's his is mine. My name is on everything he owns, because we own it together. So when Brian told you to stay away, I get to say it to. Get of my porch before I call the police." Justin said.

 

"BRIAN!" Michael screamed.

 

"He's not fucking here."

 

"You can't tell me what to do you fucking little piece of shit. You can't keep me away from him. He needs me right now. You have no idea what Brian and I have gone through together. You don't understand us. And I'm tired of you ruining everything. You've ruined all my relationships with all my friends-"

 

"God will you shut up? Nobody cares about the past. You were best friends. Past tense Michael. You're the one who did this to yourself. You're the one who created this whole mess. You have no friends because you've treated them all like shit and they stepped back. If you hurry, they'll still forgive you. They'll accept you back. But you've crossed a line with Brian. He needed you this past year. And you turned your back on him. You have no one to blame for losing Brian, but you. Now move the fuck back." Justin said as he pushed Michael back so he could slam the door in Michael's face. He screamed from the other side of the door and actually tried opening the door, but Justin was quick to lock it. He was lucky that all the doors and windows were already locked. He was sure Michael would try to get in.

 

He called one of the security guards cell phones, and asked him to make Michael leave, and he did. Justin was getting worried. Where the hell was Brian? He was waiting in the kitchen when he heard the garage door open. Brian came in a minute later. He was in his gym clothes and looked all sweaty. Brian took one look at his face and knew what was wrong.

 

"I left my cell at the office. I went to the gym after work." Brian said. Justin rubbed his eyes. Thank God. "Sorry." Brian mumbled and walked over to the fridge to get a water bottle.

 

"Why didn't you just work out downstairs?" Justin asked.

 

"You look fucking hot." Justin said as he watched Brian on the bike. Brian smiled.

 

"Love having our own gym down here. Now I don't have to be bothered with wiping my own sweat off the machines." Brian joked. Justin got on his own bike.

 

"I still like to go to the gym though. Watching all those hot guys. Sweating. Gives me a hard on just thinking about it." Justin said licking his lips. Brian chuckled.

 

"As much as I do love that, it saves time just working up a sweat here. And I like fucking you down here." Brian said.

 

"The punching bag was closer at the gym. I beat the shit out of it." Brian said, drinking half the bottle. Justin could understand that.

 

"Brian. You have to deal with what happened today." Justin said. Brian shrugged his shoulders.

 

"Why? She's dead. And I don't give a shit. She's not my mother." Brian said. Before Justin could reply, they heard a voice from the hallway.

 

"Hello!" someone called out. It was Teresa.

 

"We're in the kitchen!" Justin called out to her.

 

"Are you both decent?" she asked, making Brian snort.

 

"Yes!" Justin called out. Teresa laughed and walked in with a bag and placed it on the counter.

 

"Hi boys. I have some Fettucini Alfredo. Homemade." Teresa said as she walked around and hugged both Brian and Justin. Brian laughed at Justin's face. He knew Justin had loved whenever Teresa and Brian's grandmother would come over with food. "So how was work?" Teresa asked. Justin looked at Brian, and he tilted his head at Teresa. Justin knew, that Brian knew, that Teresa knew exactly what had happened.

 

"Why are you asking me if Jayden already called Auntie Teresa and told her?" Brian asked as he crossed his arms. She slowly looked up at him.

 

"Busted. You know me to well." Teresa said. Brian rolled his eyes. "Don't get mad at him. No matter what you say or do to him, his fear for you is nothing compared to his mother, grandmother, aunts or his sisters. We've put the fear of God in all the boys, and he's just doing what we've trained him to do. And we've trained Jayden very well and that's why he's our favorite." Teresa said. Justin smiled at her and Brian gave her a half a smile. "So are you ok?" she asked him.

 

"Like I told Sunshine here, I'm fine. I don't care if she's dead. You're all making this a bigger deal then it needs to be. I'm perfectly fine. Now I'm going to take a shower." Brian said as he left the kitchen. Teresa and Justin just looked at each other.

 

"What is going on in that boys head?" Teresa asked.

 

"Trust me. Whatever it is, you don't want to know." Justin said. He sat down and rubbed at his face. "I know what she's done. The little that I know. But I know it's got to be effecting him. I know she was like, one of the worst mothers ever. But she DID raise him. She did love him. She didn't do right by him...but it's his..." he trailed off.

 

"She is his mother. Or was his mother. I agree...he needs to at least mourn her." Teresa said. Justin was surprised by her reaction. It was a fuzzy situation. This was Brian's biological mother, who is saying her son should mourn his adoptive mother who abused him. "Mourn her or grieve for her...he has to do something. I don't believe for one minute that he doesn't feel something. He needs to acknowledge this and deal with whatever his feelings are." she said. Justin nodded his head and the doorbell rang. She looked down at her watch. "Right on time." she said.

 

"Who's that?" Justin asked. Teresa left the kitchen to open the door, and Sawyer came in behind her as she came back in, rolling his suitcase behind him. "Hey what are you doing here?" Justin asked as he got up and went over and hugged him.

 

"Teresa called me and I got on the quickest flight to Pittsburgh. Teresa had gotten in touch with Melanie and she picked me up from the airport." Sawyer said. Justin looked at his watch. Claire had come barging into Brian's office around 12:30. He was shocked to see that it was almost 7:00. "Where is his highness?" Sawyer asked as he walked over to the kitchen island and started scooping out some food.

 

"Taking a shower." Justin said. They talked until Brian came back downstairs, and stopped and rolled his eyes when he saw Sawyer.

 

"Jesus. You all gossip so fucking fast." Brian said as he sat down at the table. "I'm perfectly fine old man. I don't need anyone holding my hand while I cry. I don't need someone consoling me. I don't need someone helping me pick out flower arrangements, or head stones. I don't need help picking out the perfect outfit for her to be buried in. I don't need any of that. And I don't need someone sitting next to me because I'm not going to the fucking funeral." Brian said as he started eating. The three of them just looked and stared at Brian. "What?"

 

"You're not even going to pay your last respects?" Sawyer asked softly. Brian snorted.

 

"Why the fuck do you think I would do that?" Brian chuckled. "Besides, Claire has no money. And my mother spent all her money on lottery tickets and booze. She has no money for Claire to even pay for the fucking funeral. So little Joan Kinney gets nothing. And Claire gets to spend the rest of her life dodging creditors after the late Joan Kinney's money." Brian said. Teresa cleared her throat and looked up.

 

"You're going to get in touch with Claire and let her know that you'll be covering all the expenses for the funeral, and letting her know to direct any calls about owing money to you, because you'll be paying for it." Teresa said. Brian and Justin stared at Teresa.

 

"What? The fuck I will." Brian said.

 

"You're going to do that tomorrow Brian. You have to." Teresa said.

 

"Why the fuck would I help any of them?" Brian demanded.

 

"You're not doing that for them. This isn't for them. This is for you. You're doing this for you. You want no part of Joan and Jack and Claire. I understand that. I wish it were different. I wish you had a different life. I wish they loved you and were kind to you. I wish you were crying because you're adoptive mother died. But you aren't. And I understand that. I understand you never want to see Claire again. You're not going to do it for them. You're going to do it for yourself. You're going to end this, cut all ties with them. You're not leaving it with them saying anything negative about you. You'll pay for everything, and be the good person because that is who you are. And you're going to go to the funeral, because you're finally going to end this. You're going to say goodbye, and get some closure. Once you leave, you never have to turn around and go back. You'll cut off all ties, and that part of your life will be done. They don't get to blame you for anything. She's not going to hold it over your head that you didn't take care of this. You get to leave with clearing your name." Teresa told him. Brian just sat there. "And we'll go with you. Even if you don't want us to. We'll go by to support you. We'll stand behind you." Teresa said. Brian looked between her and Justin, and then her and Sawyer. He huffed and threw his fork in the sink and got up and left. Justin rubbed his face again.

 

"Way to go mom." Sawyer said. Teresa glared at him. He looked over at Justin.

 

"You'll talk to him right. He'll listen to you." Teresa said. Justin's mouth dropped.

 

"Wait. You want me to go up there and be the bad guy and tell him he should go?" Justin asked. Sawyer chuckled and it was Teresa's turn to have her mouth dropped.

 

"We talked about this. Last time Sawyer was here. We talked about how Joan was dying, and you said you figured Brian wouldn't want to go, but he should go to the funeral. All three of us agreed." Teresa said to Justin and Sawyer.

 

"Yeah but I didn't want to tell him that." Justin said. Teresa's eyes widened.

 

"It's ok. We'll just play the good cop bad cop. You're the mean terrible mom making him go, and I'll be the sympathetic dad who feels bad that his mom is making him go, and Justin's gonna be the dutiful husband going with him. We all have a roll to play." Sawyer said. Teresa leaned forward and smacked him on the head.

 

"Fuck you." she told him. After Justin ate, he walked up the stairs and into their bedroom. Brian was sitting on the bed and was typing away on his MacBook that was sitting in his lap. Justin went over and sat next to him. He was writing an email. Justin looked away and waited for him to finish. Brian sat the MacBook down and crossed his arms.

 

"You can go over there tomorrow and let her know to direct all billing for the arrangements to Jayden. He'll take care of everything, so she can do whatever the fuck she wants. And to direct any collectors to him, because he'll take care of it." Brian grumbled. Justin looked at him, surprised by this.

 

"Really?" Justin asked softly.

 

"I'd have Ted do it but he won't be back for a couple more weeks. And Eric's all flakey right now. Jayden will be fine." Brian said, pinching the bridge of his nose. "We can watch one those stupid TV shows on DVD you like so much." Brian grouched out.

 

"Huh?"

 

"You always want me to watch some stupid TV shows with you. So put one on and I'll watch it with you." Brian said. Justin smiled and wasn't going to be asked twice. He ran downstairs and got the first season of Lost. He was dying for Brian to watch some of those corny TV shows he liked so much. One thing Brian had installed was the Flatscreen TV at the end up the bed that was hidden until they pushed a button and it came up from the bed. He loved this thing. He got it all set up and then sat down next to Brian. "Which one did you pick?" Brian asked.

 

"Nothing to girly, because I know you'll hate it. I picked Lost. You're gonna love it." Justin said as he started it. He watched as Brian stared at the screen. "I am proud of you ya know." Justin said. Brian looked over at him. "I know that this is so fucking hard for you. Because you hate them. But I love that you're going to be the bigger person and take care of this. No matter what they've done to you, you're coming to Claire's rescue. And I'm proud of you. Because you're proving once again, that you're not the person they've called you out to be. Selfish and mean. You're proving who you are. And you take care of us." Justin said. Brian looked over at him, and his face softened. He sighed and rolled his eyes and wrapped his arm around Justin's shoulder.

 

"Alright." Brian said. He leaned in to kiss him but Justin laughed and pushed him back.

 

"Oh no fucking way. You're not getting out of watching Lost. I've been trying to get you to watch this for years. You already said you'd watch it with me." Justin said and he got closer and rested his head on Brian's shoulder.

 

The next day Justin went to Claire's house and knocked on the door. He was surprised by who answered the door. "Um. Hi Justin." Reverend Butterfield said. The Priest Brian fucked. He was here?

 

"Hi. I uh, I'd like to speak to Claire." Justin said. He opened the door wider for him, and Justin walked in and followed him into the living room

 

"We're just going over the financials of the Viewing and the Funeral." the priest said. Claire looked up.

 

"What are you doing here?" she asked. Justin looked over the other chair. Her son John was sitting in the recliner, playing some game on his phone. This was the nephew who accused Brian of molesting him. He could see the dining room table, that her younger son Peter was doing his homework at the table. He knew Peter had to be in High school, and John was either a senior or had already graduated. He shook his head and looked back over to Claire. She looked over to the Priest who sat back down on the couch next to her. "I might just have to cremate her. I don't have any money for a casket. Or to even change the plot to have have the day she passed put on there with daddy's." she said and blew her nose. Justin cleared his throat, and handed her a business card. "What is this?"

 

"That's Jayden. Brian's cousin...who you met." Justin told her. "You're going to call him. He's going to take care of all the costs for the Funeral. Brian said whatever you want. The flowers, the casket, the food, the gravestone. Everything. He'll pay for her. Just get in contact with Jayden and he'll take care of everything." Justin said. She stared at him in shock. "And any of the bill collectors, direct them to Jayden. He'll be handling all of that so you don't have to. So when they call, just give them Jayden's phone number." Justin said. Claire's mouth opened in shock.

 

"That's very kind of Brian." Reverend butt fuck said. Claire was stunned. She just looked at the card.

 

"And let Jayden know the details of when the Viewing and Funeral will be. Because Brian is going to go." Justin said. Claire looked up at him. Still just speechless. "And you may want to thank Brian when you see him. Probably even an apology." Justin said. Claire's eyes widened.

 

"An apology? What for?" Claire demanded.

 

"For that!" Justin said, pointing over at John. John looked up for the first time, and glared at him and then rolled his eyes.

 

"The queers are in the house again. Call grandma Joan." John said callously, making Claire gasp.

 

"You let him accuse Brian of molesting him, and after I figured out that he lied, you never once called and apologized. It never mattered that Brian never wanted anything to do with you guys. Never helped you out with your parents. Never gave you any money. That didn't mean he deserved being accused of molesting your son, and then never getting an apology. You all were wrong. And here he is today, paying for the whole fucking funeral, and you still have the balls to sit there and ask why he deserves an apology?" Justin demanded. Justin noticed that John was chuckling, and Peter had now stood up and was standing in the doorway, leaning against it.

 

"This is the time for family Claire. And Justin is right." Reverend butt fuck said.

 

"You guys had, and still have no idea who Brian is. He's really a good guy. He's taken care of me...when I was close to dying. He's done so much for so many of us. And he's a good father. But you have no idea who he is, because you never once took the time to get to know him." Justin said. He turned around and left. Justin felt good about what he said. Brian didn't want an apology. He didn't care for one. But Justin knew, that Brian deserved one!

 

Justin went back home and just sat in the family room and rested his head back against the couch. His phone started to ring and he looked at the screen. Sam was trying to FaceTime him. He turned it on and saw Sam's face, but didn't recognize the room she was in.

 

"Hey Sunshine. Sawyer called me and told me about Brian's adoptive witch dying. I'm sorry we didn't call yesterday. How's he doing?" Sam asked. He smiled at her nickname for Joan.

 

"He's Brian. He's ignoring everything. But Teresa kinda is making him go." Justin said, making Sam laugh.

 

"Yeah Sawyer told me. Well, me and Josh are getting on a plane tonight and heading over there. We wanna go to. You know, support Brian and all. Even though he'll never admit that he wants anyone going." she said, rolling her eyes.

 

"Already you know him to well. Hey where are you?" Justin asked. Sam kinda looked around and made a funny face. "What's up with you?" he asked.

 

"Ok. So you know how I was telling you that I'm still not having any symptoms from being pregnant? You know, no morning sickness or anything. Just eating a lot and cravings?" she asked. Justin smiled.

 

"Oh my God Justin I thought I ate a lot before I was pregnant. I seriously feel like I can't go five minutes without eating something. And the cravings. Whenever I get it into my head that I want something, I can't even deal with life until I have it. I sent Josh out at 3 in the morning because I needed McDonalds breakfast." Sam said as Justin turned on his phone to FaceTime her. He and Brian were sitting up in bed.

 

"Hello to you to." Justin said. Brian leaned his head in to see her.

 

"Hey fatty." Brian said. Sam just chuckled.

 

"Oh my God I went home the other day, and Derek spent over an hour driving around to grocery stores and Walgreens looking for Coffee Toffee Crunch ice cream. I couldn't think of anything else until I had it. This baby is seriously taking over my brain. I can't function until I get exactly whatever it is I'm craving. I'm not having any other symptom but intense food cravings. I'm scaring myself." Sam said.

 

Justin chuckled. "Yeah I do. Why?" Justin asked.

 

"Well ok. So I was watching this reality show. Man VS. Food. And he travels around to different cities and finds these cool pig out restaurants, and then the last one in that city he competes in a food challenge. Some crazy food challenge that not a lot of people can even do. I had to promise Josh I wouldn't watch that show or any show on the Food Network. I can't however promise him that if I'm watching another show or a movie that if they're eating or drinking something that I won't crave it. I just have to stay away from-"

 

"SAMANTHA!" Justin bellowed at her. She jumped a little and he laughed. "What the hell are you babbling about?" Justin laughed. She shook her head.

 

"Ok ok. So the first episode of this show right. And the guy does this Epic Food Challenge. It's this huge burger. Like 4 pounds. And then the buns and cheese and lettuce and tomatoes. It basically weighs 7 ½ pounds." Sam said, holding her hands out to show how big it is. "So I see this burger, and Josh comes into the living room and flips. Because I want this burger now." Sam said. Justin just laughed. "You don't get it. I can't function unless this child eats. It controls my brain you don't get it Justin." she said, making Justin laugh harder.

 

"So we were in Boston when this happened. So there's Josh, my dad, Derek and Carver, all trying to cook this massively huge burger. My mom was every making the buns. They're not buns they're on fucking steroids. So we put this all together, and I take a bite of it, and you have no idea how it tasted. I burst out crying, because even though I've never had the huge burger from the Big Foot Lodge, I know it doesn't taste like it." she said. Justin burst out laughing.

 

"So it wasn't any good?" Justin asked.

 

"It was a very good burger. But it wasn't the burger I wanted. So they all divvied up this burger and loved it. But I practically cried the whole night." Sam said. Justin's eyes widened.

 

"Sam where are you?" Justin asked. She groaned and covered her face with her hands.

 

"We're in Memphis Tennessee" she said. Justin burst out laughing, and kept laughing.

 

"You flew all the way to Tennessee for a burger?"

 

"You don't understand. This child has given me intense pregnancy crazy food hormones. It's taken over my body and it wanted to go get a Sasquatch burger. I had no choice." Sam defended herself. "That's why we didn't call. I was seriously a mess yesterday. I couldn't even function. So me and Josh flew here late last night. But the Big Foot Lodge was closed so we had to wait till today. But like I said we're flying into West Virginia tonight." Sam said.

 

"So. How was the burger?" Justin asked. Sam's whole face changed to some orgasmic moment.

 

"Oh my God it was he best fucking cheeseburger of my life. I mean, I've had like crazy orgasms before. Like squirting orgasms-"

 

"Oh God shut up." Justin groaned. She just rolled her eyes.

 

"This cheeseburger was better then an orgasm. You have no idea." Sam said. Justin rolled his eyes, chuckling at her.

 

"So what was the challenge?"

 

"Ok so you had to eat the cheeseburger in 60 minutes. Only a few people have actually done it. None of which are girls." Sam pointed out. She sat back against the wall.

 

"So did you try the challenge then?" he asked.

 

"Of course I did. The baby may have taken over my life, but me being competitive had nothing to do with the baby. So they sent out the huge burger, and fries, because I'm sure as hell not gonna eat a cheeseburger without fries. I mean you know my obsession right? It's my favorite thing to eat of all time. I went through this really picky time when I was kid when that was all I ate. And I still don't put on lettuce tomatoes or onions. It's against my religion. I mean I'll sometimes get like crispy onions or bacon. Sometimes it comes with sauce but I'll always put that on the side-"

 

"SAMANTHA!" he laughed again. She was really getting off track. She shook her head again.

 

"Right. Sorry. This baby is really screwing my brain up. Ok so I won by the way. I ate the whole thing in 45 minutes." she said, and held up some picture with the burger in front of her. "I even demolished the fries. It was so good." she said and smiled.

 

"Aren't you sick to your stomach?" Justin asked. He picked up his Ipad and started googling this burger. It was massive. The picture didn't do it justice. How the hell was she still standing? She snorted.

 

"Please I'm fine." she said and waved her hand.

 

"Hey I'm back are you ready?" he heard Josh ask.

 

"Yeah I was just talking to Justin." she said. Josh came over and waved.

 

"Hey I just checked my texts with the three paintings your sending over. They look awesome. I can't wait to see them in person." Josh said.

 

"Good I'm glad. Is there anything you want me to have ready and waiting for you Your Highness?" Justin asked Sam. She laughed.

 

"Oh yeah don't worry about her. I already picked stuff up for her to bring on the plane." Josh said as he walked away and grabbed her suitcase. Justin narrowed his eyes at her.

 

"What did he get you?"

 

"A couple of burgers to take back to your house." she said and smiled.

 

"Sam. Couple means two. I got five. That's not a couple." he heard Josh say. She laughed.

 

"Which size?" Justin asked. She glared at him through the phone. Josh leaned his head in.

 

"The big fucking Sasquatch burgers. Five of them. I don't know if we'll even be able to get them past security." Josh said. Sam snapped her head to look at him.

 

"It's food not beverages. You can take food on a fucking plane. You can't take beverages past security. And if they want to fight me on that, then we'll get a fucking rental car and drive to West Virginia." Sam snapped. Josh nodded his head.

 

"The only time she has mood swings is about food. This fucking baby has taken over her brain. I don't even know who my wife is anymore." Josh said. Sam smacked him.

 

"We'll see you in a few hours." she grumbled and hung up. Justin snorted and then smiled. He loved how Brian's family would stop everything for him. They cared about him. They barely knew him, but they loved him unconditionally, and would do anything for him. Even though he'd never, EVER ask.

 

Brian stayed late at work. He was finishing up an account, and then went and had a drink by himself at Woody's. By the time he got back home to Britin, it was after 10:00. He walked into the kitchen and saw Justin, Sam, Josh, and his father sitting at the island in the kitchen. The regular hang out spot for them to sit. As Justin once said, it was because the food and alcohol were so close. Justin, Sawyer and Josh all had beers in front of them. He noticed Sam had water.

 

"I thought I heard her annoying laughing. How ya doing fatty?" Brian asked as he walked in. Her shoulder shook softly in laughter.

 

"I'm barely even showing. I'm only 12 weeks pregnant." Sam said. Brian walked over to the fridge and opened it to grab a beer. He raised an eyebrow at the bags.

 

"What's that?" Brian asked as he shut the door. The three guys laughed.

 

"Those are my sister's burgers." Sawyer chuckled. Sam rolled her eyes. Brian turned around to open the fridge and look in the bag, and her eyes widened and she gasped.

 

"DON'T TOUCH HER CHEESEBURGERS!" Josh yelled, startling Brian.

 

"What the fuck?" Brian asked. Sam's eyes welled up with tears.

 

"Listen she's been craving these cheeseburgers. Please don't eat them because you can't get them around here, and I'm not flying back to fucking Tennessee for a ten day meal of a burger." Josh said, covering his face. Sam slapped his arm, and Sawyer and Justin laughed. Justin showed him with his hands.

 

"The burgers are enormous. I tried to take a bite and she scratched me." Justin said, showing him in his arm. Brian shook his head.

 

"She bites to." Sawyer said.

 

"You don't understand. None of you do. I have no control over myself." Sam said.

 

"Which is different from any other time how?" Sawyer asked. Sam rolled her eyes.

 

"This is a million times worse." Sam defended herself.

 

"Are you hungry? I could make you a burger." Justin asked, tongue in cheek. Brian snorted.

 

"No I'm good. I'm not really hungry." Brian said. He finished his beer and walked back upstairs.

 

"Is he doing alright?" Josh asked. Justin shrugged.

 

"I'm not entirely sure." Justin admitted. Claire did send all the information to Brian, via Jayden. Brian was more the annoyed that he going to Joan's Wake.

 

"I didn't even go to Vic's Wake. And I liked Vic." Brian grumbled as he messed with his tie.

 

"It won't be so bad. It will be over in a couple of hours." Justin told him as he put on his jacket.

 

"How the fuck did I let you guys rope me into going to this thing?" Brian asked.

 

"Oh no. You can't blame this one on me. I didn't make you go. That was your mother." Justin chuckled. They got to the Funeral Home fashionably late. The viewing was four hours long, and they got there three hours into it. As soon as Claire spotted Brian she glared at him for being so late. She excused herself and grabbed a tissue and stomped over to him.

 

"Where have you been. I've had to talk to everyone by myself. Everyone's been asking where you are." Claire said and blew her nose.

 

"I was picking up some middle school boys to fuck." Brian said. Justin covered her face as she gasped. "I don't fucking owe you anything. You're lucky I even came." Brian said and crossed his arms.

 

"Oh Brian." an old lady said as she put her hand over heart. Justin noticed Brian rolled his eyes.

 

"Hello Jean." Brian said. She scowled at him.

 

"Be a little more respectful. It's Aunt Jean." she said.

 

"Yes I'll try and be a little more respectful to my aunts. I'm surprised you're still around. Wasn't your funeral the one I had to go to when I was in high school?" Brian asked. Claire gasped.

 

"That was Jane. That was our other sister. God rest her soul. And how can you stand there and be so disrespectful. You should have been here hours ago standing with us in the precession line. Now go up there and let everyone-" she tried to pull his arm but he stepped back.

 

"Yeah I'm not doing that. I'm not going up there and having everyone give me their condolences and listen to them talk about what a saint Joan Kinney was. I don't have to care anymore. I don't care that she's dead." Brian said. Both women's eyes widened. Justin pulled Brian's arm back.

 

"Brian stop." Justin whispered.

 

"You always were so cruel to your mother. You've always been so selfish-" Jean tried to say, but Justin put his hand in the middle, to pull Brian back.

 

"Ok that's enough." Justin said to them. "Someone is dead. Shouldn't we be a little more respectful?" Justin asked, staring at Joan's sister.

 

"And just who are you?" Jean asked. Before Brian could answer, Claire spoke up.

 

"Aunt Jean. I think uncle John is here. Let's go talk with him." Claire said and directed her away. Justin rubbed his forehead.

 

"God no wonder you were so fucking miserable. How did you live with them? The whole family are assholes." Justin asked.

 

"Why do you think I dropped them the first second that I could." Brian grumbled. Justin rubbed his arm.

 

"Come on we'll just go sit over there for an hour. Then we'll leave." Justin said. That was the most that happened that night. Most of Joan's family stayed away from Brian. Others went right up to him to give him his condolences. Justin sat there quietly.

 

Brian was in a foul mood that night. Slamming things around. He was equally annoyed the next morning when he had to get ready for the funeral. He bitched and complained about having to go. But Justin continued to say it was the right thing to do. They walked down the stairs, to see that Sawyer, Teresa, Sam and Josh were waiting for them. "Don't tell me you all are fucking going? You don't have to. In fact, I don't even have to." Brian said sarcastically.

 

"Please. I thought we could have a drink to good ole Joanie in the church. She'd turn over in her coffin if she knew her gay son brought his equally gay husband." Sam laughed, showing a flask in her purse. Sawyer snatched it from her.

 

"You can't even drink." Brian said, grabbing the flask from Sawyer.

 

"I got it for you." Sam told him.

 

"You're not gonna be disrespectful in church. You grew up in one. You know better then that." Sawyer told her.

 

"You grew up in church?" Brian asked. Sam nodded. Brian put the flask in his jacket.

 

"Don't you dare pull that out while were in church." Teresa warned him.

 

"Yes that's right. You wait till were out on the front steps. More people can see you that way." Sam told him. Teresa and Sawyer both slapped her arms and she laughed. They went to the Funeral Home and waited to go back to their cars to be put in line.

 

"Do you want to go over there and say goodbye? No one's paying attention." Justin asked Brian. Brian glared at him. "Come on. I'll go with you." Justin said. And before Brian had a chance to argue, Justin pulled him towards the casket. He stared down at Joan. The woman who raised him. The woman who worked two jobs to put a little bit of food on the table. Brian wondered where that thought came from? Of course, she also bought lots of alcohol for her and Jack. If he wanted to eat after all, he just went to Michael's. Another thought he pushed out of his head.

 

"Goodbye Joan. You hateful evil woman." Brian said. Justin pulled him back. They got in their cars and rode to the church. When they got inside, Brian didn't go up to the front. He sat in the back, and his family followed him. He wasn't so surprised when Lindsay, Melanie, Emmett, Calvin and Debbie walked in and sat with them. But then he was surprised when some of his own family walked in. Grandparents. Some of his aunts and uncles. Even some of his cousins. He was even more surprised when his uncle Derek walked in, out of breath.

 

"I got the furthest parking spot and had to run up here. They didn't let me into the parking because I wasn't in the persession line. Like my suit didn't clue them in." Derek said, waving down at his suit. He squeezed passed them and sat down next to Sawyer.

 

"What are you doing here?" Brian asked. Derek smiled at him. And leaned forward.

 

"Your adoptive mother just died." he whispered, pointing to the front of the church. Brian rolled his eyes and Derek smiled and sat back. A moment later, Sawyer's mother walked in and kissed Brian's cheek.

 

"I just got in this morning with Derek. I'm sorry we couldn't have been here sooner. But everyone else sends their love and their so sorry they couldn't make it." Cynthia said. Brian smiled at her and she sat down.

 

"Oh my God it's so effing hot in here." Sam whispered, although it was loud, and fanned herself.

 

"It's chilly in here what are you talking about?" Sawyer asked. She glared at him.

 

"She's pregnant." Josh told Sawyer. She used both her hands to fan herself. Angela passed something back from her purse to Sam so she could fan herself.

 

"My face is gonna melt off." Sam complained.

 

"Why are we sitting all the way back here?" Derek asked. Sam leaned across Josh and smacked his chest.

 

"Because Brian didn't like Joan. He doesn't want to sit up there moron." Sam said. The family hushed her, and Brian smiled. Justin looked at Brian and smiled and shook his head. Brian's favorite Reverend stood up and Brian groaned. His family looked at him strangely.

 

"Seriously?" Brian asked Justin. Justin just smiled. Sam leaned forward and looked at Brian and Justin, and then covered her mouth.

 

"Is that?" Sam asked, not finishing her sentence.

 

"You told her?" Brian asked. Justin gave him his 'duh' look.

 

"What's the matter?" Teresa asked.

 

"Shut up." Justin hissed at her. Sam sat back in her seat. She was trying not to laugh. She whispered something to Josh and his eyes widened. Sam's shoulders slowly started to shake. Derek got their attention and Josh whispered something in his ear. Derek's eyes winded and he looked up front and then back at the guys. "Oh she has such a big mouth." Justin said. Derek leaned forward and whispered something in Angela's ear. She whipped her head around to look at them.

 

"No." Angela whispered.

 

"Turn around." Teresa whispered as she smacked her sisters shoulder.

 

"What are they freaking out about?" Sawyer asked. Sam turned around and whispered to Brian's cousin, Nico. His face lit up, and Sam turned back around. Justin leaned forward and slapped her arm.

 

"Are you gonna tell everyone?" Justin asked. She softly started giggling and Josh's eyes widened

 

"Oh no don't start that. It won't stop." Josh warned them. Justin sat back, and Sam had her hand over her mouth.

 

"Samantha June you stop that." Cynthia hissed at her. But Sam couldn't stop and a few others started softly giggling. Sawyer glared at her.

 

"Oh Jesus Christ." Justin groaned. Brian leaned forward to Sawyer.

 

"What are they laughing at?" Sawyer asked.

 

"See the Priest up there?" Brian asked. Sawyer nodded. "He's gay. I fucked him." Brian said. Sawyer's eyes widened. "And my mother adored him. He's my mothers Priest, and I fucked him." Brian said and sat back. Sawyer didn't move, and Justin just smiled at him. He finally sat back, and Sam snorted. Sawyer smacked her arm harder, that only made her start to giggle more.

 

"I'm sorry. It's the baby. I can't stop laughing." Sam said as she stood up and grabbed her coat and practically ran out of the church. Josh went to get up, but Brian put his hand up.

 

"Please. Let me." Brian said and walked out of the church.

 

"Do you think they planned that?" Sawyer asked.

 

"That wouldn't surprise me." both Justin and Josh said. Brian found Sam out front of the church, sitting on the wall, and laughing. Brian came over and sat next to her and pulled out the flask and took a sip.

 

"Oh my God. You fucked the Priest that's delivering your mothers eulogy." Sam laughed.

 

"She's not my mother." Brian grumbled. Sam smacked his arm.

 

"Not biologically. But she was still your mother. For 35 years she was. Even though she was never a real mother to you. But she is a mother to you." Sam said. Brian rolled his eyes.

 

"I fucking hated her." Brian admitted. Sam nodded her head.

 

"I would to...but she's gone. So you don't have to keep hating her. And she wins if you keep on hating her. The mean old spiteful woman wins. So does her shitty husband." Sam said. Brian looked over at her. "So don't let them win." Sam said.

 

"Your mother is in there shitting her pants. You better get him back inside before she comes out here. Pregnant or not she's gonna kill you." Josh said as he walked down the stairs. They went back inside. Brian sat down. He didn't listen to anything that was said. He didn't listen to the blubbering Claire did as she read her eulogy It was fake. Talking about how much Joan loved her and Brian, and her two grandsons. The funny thing was, she never even knew Gus. Jack never told her Brian had a son and she didn't find out Brian had Gus until Justin came back from New York and told her.

 

But the eulogy was all lies. It made Claire feel better. They got back in the cars, and went to the cemetery They stood there, and Brian chuckled. Justin looked at him and raised an eyebrow. "Jokes on her. She has to spend eternity buried next to that bastard who she hated so much." Brian chuckled.

 

"On top." Justin said. It was Brian's turn to raise his eyebrow. "Joan's coffin is on top of Jack's. Not side by side." Justin clarified. Brian snorted. He wrapped his arm around his shoulder. Claire sobbed loudly has the Minister spoke. Brian rolled his eyes and looked at her, embarrassed.

 

"God I need a joint." he heard Emmett whisper behind him. Brian turned his head.

 

"I don't have an umbrella to hide the joint under this time." Brian whispered. Then, it was over. People started putting a flower on the casket. Brian picked one up and placed it on the casket, and stood there for a moment. "Well it's your lucky day Joanie. You don't get to win anymore." Brian said. Justin eyed him. He wrapped his arm around his shoulder. "Come on Sunshine. Let's go see what kinda food my money paid for." Brian said.

 

Claire had the food catered this time. Unlike Jack's funeral. Which Brian mostly paid for also. After Joan kept bitching about how expensive everything was. Brian could actually eat something this time. He went into the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of wine and smiled. "She has bottles stashed all over the house." Brian joked and pulled out two wine glasses. John came in, still playing his video game. "Hey shit head." Brian said. John looked up and glared at him. "Wanna come over here and suck my cock?" Brian said, flicking him off.

 

"Fuck off." John said as he went over to the fridge. Josh and Sam came into the kitchen.

 

"Dude that food is so foul looking. I wouldn't even touch that. Who catered that shit?" Sam asked.

 

"You're refusing food?" Brian asked. Sam glared at him and rubbed her stomach.

 

"One of the women at grandma's church catered it." Peter said softly as he leaned against the doorway. John slammed the refrigerator door shut.

 

"Nothing good to fucking eat." John mumbled.

 

"Have I introduced you to John yet? Claire's evil spawn. This stupid little prick over here accused me of molesting him. Isn't he sweet? Looks just like my type dontcha think?" Brian asked Sam and Josh.

 

"Dude fuck off. I don't give a shit about you." John said. Brian chuckled and then jumped and grabbed John's collar and shoved him against the fridge before anyone had a chance to move.

 

"Brian!" Justin hissed.

 

"Listen here, you little fucking piece of homophobic shit. I don't have to take anymore of your shit. I owe you for that little stunt all those years ago. You think I would ever touch you? You're an ugly little kid who can't get off his ass and stop playing video games. Who the hell would ever want you?" Brian ground out. John tried pushing him away, but Brian was a lot stronger. "Why go after me? I've never done anything to you? Could it be that I just scared you too much? That you're afraid to face your own gay feelings? That you want a dick up your ass?" Brian asked. Justin noticed that Peter let out a breath and turned have his lips into a smile. "I bet you're dying to suck a cock and get one deep inside your ass. Down on your knees, begging some daddy bear to make you his pussy boy." Brian said, making Sam laugh.

 

"I'm not a fucking fag like you are. Peter get him off of me you stupid shit." John told him. Peter didn't move a muscle.

 

"You wish you were a fucking fag like me. I'm successful. I can do whatever the fuck I want. I make millions of dollars." Brian whispered to him. John just glared at him. He looked back over at Peter.

 

"You get this fucking queer off of me or I'll beat your ass." John threatened his little brother. Justin noticed that his smile fell, and he gulped. He was now just frozen in fear.

 

"Come on Brian that's enough." Justin said. Brian ignored him.

 

"What do you even do? Aren't you supposed to be in college now? Graduated high school yet?" Brian asked.

 

"He dropped out of his senior year because he wasn't going to graduate." Peter said.

 

"Shut your fucking mouth." John said.

 

"That means you must have a full time job then." Brian said.

 

"Mom wants him to get a job, but he won't get one." Peter said.

 

"Shut the fuck up. You better run because when I get out of here I'm going to kill you." John said. Justin noticed how fearful Peter was. But he couldn't not tell the truth.

 

"So basically, you're a loser. Just like your dad and just like your grandfather." Brian said and laughed. He suddenly pulled back and let him go. "Wanna know why I won't beat the shit out of you? You're to much of a loser. You're not worth it." Brian laughed. He took another step back. "Guess the queer has the last laugh. Better go run and tell mommy. I'm sure she'll come to your defense again. After the first lie you told about me went so well. I'm sure she'll believe you." Brian said. John went to go walk away, but Brian stepped in front of him. "I let you off so easy. If you ever start trouble with me again, I will end your sad pathetic little existence. After I bring you to the Backroom in my club. Where I'll let every guy back there fuck your ass and make you suck their cocks. And they'll bring our your worst dear because they'll make you cum. Over and over again. Proving you're a fag." Brian said and smiled. John ran out of the room. Brian looked over at Peter, and he smiled, and then turned around.

 

Sawyer, Teresa and Derek came in and looked at all of them. "What did we miss?" Teresa asked. Sam laughed, while Brian smiled brightly.

 

"Just a little chat. Let's get some food." Brian said and walked out.

 

"How come there are no pictures of Brian around?" Josh asked Justin.

 

"He sorta took them all down and cut himself out of a bunch of them when he found out he was adopted." Justin said. Josh nodded. He was coming out of the bathroom, and saw Claire waiting for him.

 

"I just wanted to say thank you. For taking care of everything. You didn't have to. You could have let me get stuck with everything...thank you." Claire said. Brian crossed his arms.

 

"Wow. A thank you. I didn't think you were capable of that." Brian said. She wiped at her eyes.

 

"I'm also sorry...for what happened with John. He's always lying about everything...I don't think I ever really even believed him. Because I didn't even believe that you could do that...but I was just so thankful that he came to me with something...I just wanted to be there for him...I'm sorry." she admitted. For once in his life, he actually believed Claire. For the first time in her life, she was being sincere. He nodded his head and walked away. They didn't stay long. Sam kept complaining about needing real food. They were all leaving, and Brian looked back at the house where he grew up. He chuckled.

 

"This house can go to hell." Brian said. Justin slipped his arm around Brian's. He was never coming back. It was the last time he was ever gonna see it. "Good riddance" Brian said and turned around. He was about to get into Justin's SUV, when the front door opened.

 

"Uncle Brian wait." Peter called out and ran down the steps and after him. Brian turned around.

 

"I'm not your uncle anymore. I never was." Brian said. Peter sighed.

 

"Please take me with you." Peter said. Brian and Justin's mouths dropped. Brian scrubbed his face and chuckled.

 

"What? Are you serious?" Brian asked. Peter nodded and crossed his arms.

 

"I hate it here." Peter whispered.

 

"And you want to come live with me? The one you used to call a fag and a homo?" Brian asked.

 

"I haven't called you that since we found out John lied about you molesting him. I felt bad for you." Peter said. Brian crossed his arms. "I don't want to end up like them." Peter admitted. He started getting teary eyed. "I don't want to be stuck here for the rest of my life. You got out. You got good grades in high school and got the soccer scholarship to college. I'm not really good at sports. I'm ok. But I'm nothing special to get a scholarship for it. And I don't want to play sports. I don't even know what I want to do I just know that I want out." Peter admitted. Justin looked at Brian sadly.

 

"Please. I hate it here so much. And I won't be any trouble. I'll stay out of your way I swear." Peter whispered. Brian tilted his head.

 

"Your loser dad and loser brother. They hit you don't they?" Brian asked. Peter looked down. He didn't want to answer that. "Where are they?" he asked.

 

"Downstairs in the basement watching a game." Peter said without looking up.

 

"Hold that thought." Brian said as he walked passed him and into the house before Justin could stop him. He stormed passed everyone and down the stairs into the basement. He snatched the remote off the coffee table and turned the tv off before John and his father, Ray, had a chance to react. "Listen here you pathetic excuses for human beings." Brian said. John glared at him, and Ray went to get up, but Brian pushed him back into the recliner and leaned into Ray's face. "I hear you like to use your son as a punching bag. So listen to me. If you ever touch Peter again, I'm gonna take a hot fire poker and shove it up your ass." Brian said and smiled. "And then I'm gonna shove it up John's ass. So you fucking lay one hand on him, either of you, ever again, I'm gonna kill you, and then I'll call the cops." Brian said and stood up.

 

"Who the fuck are you? You're nothing to us." Ray said Brian crossed his arms and chuckled.

 

"Oh thank God for that. But your younger kid might actually have the potential to get the fuck out of here. And you're not gonna ruin that for him. Neither of you are. So if I ever hear that you hurt him again, be prepared to deal with me again." Brian said and walked back up the stairs and back outside.

 

"I'm only a Sophomore" he heard Peter tell Justin.

 

"What about your grades?" Justin asked.

 

"I made A's and B's. I have trouble with math though. It's always been like that." Peter said. Brian came around to face him. He pulled out a card out of his wallet and handed it to him.

 

"That's my office. You need anything you can call me there. If you want to get out of here when you graduate, I will help you. But only if you're serious. I had no intention of ever helping anyone in this family again. But if you want out, I'll get you out." Brian said. Shocking both Justin and Peter.

 

"Really?" Peter whispered. Brian nodded his head.

 

"You wanna go to school, I'll pay for it. And if you need a math tutor, I'll pay for that to. But you have to be serious. So just keep up your grades, and I'll get you the fuck out of here." Brian told him.

 

"You swear?" Peter asked. Brian knew it was hard for this kid to believe he would help him. Look where he lived. They never helped him get anywhere. It hit something in Brian so much. He had Michael, Debbie and Vic. They're compassion for him, got him out of this house. Stood behind him while he worked his way out of it. Peter deserved the same thing.

 

"I swear." Brian said. Peter leaned forward and hugged him before he could stop him, and then pulled back.

 

"I'm sorry for calling you a homo when I was younger." Peter said. Brian snorted.

 

 

Our of all the millions of people in the world, that's the person I see by SammyScaDoo

CHAPTER 7

 

It was now October. Justin was excited as they walked through the New York City airport. Josh was having Justin's art that had been in Italy, shown in his Gallery tonight. He had a lot of new pieces that no one had seen yet. Josh had been waiting to display them. Justin was so excited that Brian was coming with him. Even Gus had come along. But he was coming because of Sunday (today was Friday), Sam and Josh were having a gender reveal party in Boston. They were gonna stay the night in New York and then fly to Boston the next day. Sam was picking them up at Baggage Claim, and was waving he hands around to get their attention. "Holy shit you got fat." Brian said. Sam hugged Gus and Justin.

 

"Fuck you asshole." she said and then pulled back. She pulled her coat apart and showed off her little belly. "I am getting fat though. Isn't it awesome." Sam joked.

 

"Do you know if it's a boy or girl?" Gus asked. She smiled and shook her head.

 

"Nope. Me and Josh don't know. We're all gonna find out tomorrow. We have a pinata for you kids to beat the crap out of. And I brought the two bags of candy to my doctors office in Boston and had the receptionist fill it for me. They kept the other candy." she laughed as they got their luggage and walked out to her SUV.

 

"I thought the reveal party was Sunday?" Justin asked. She smiled.

 

"Oh that's the big one. But we're all gonna find out tomorrow. Just the family. As long as the kids can keep a secret till then. The rest of our family will be there. Like cousins and aunts and uncles. Bunch of our friends. You wait till you see the house. My mother feels like I've taken over her house with all the pink and blue." Sam laughed.

 

"Now I see what people mean when they say pregnant women glow." Justin said.

 

"Must be all the gas." Brian said. She just laughed.

 

"Gus I have a great surprise for you. You need a babysitter right?" Sam asked. Gus nodded his head. She walked over to her SUV. "Well kiddo. I have a babysitter reveal." she whipped open her door.

 

"ALI!" Gus screamed as Ali jumped out and picked him up and swung him around.

 

"How'd you manage to get her out of school?" Justin asked.

 

"I pretended to cry because I'm all hormonal and she gave in." Sam laughed, high fiving Ali.

 

"You're the best auntie. Are you ready to have so much fun tonight Gus?" Ali asked. Sam drove them back to her house, and Ali and Gus went running upstairs. Brian looked around.

 

"Not to bad." Brian said. All of a sudden Sam's dogs came running in.

 

"Hi babies." Sam said in a high pitched voice as a couple little dogs came running up to her.

 

"Oh God tell Brian what their names are." Justin said and walked over and picked up a tiny white Chihuahua. Sam laughed.

 

"I wanted to annoy my brothers. So these two little girls-" Sam said pointing to the one she and Justin were holding. "This is Derek, and Justin's holding Sawyer." Sam laughed.

 

"You named your female dogs after your brothers?" Brian asked. Sam and Justin laughed.

 

"I used to watch this show. Reba. And one of the characters got a dog and named her after her husband. So I started doing that because I knew it would annoy the hell out of Sawyer and Derek. Watch this." Sam said. She started making some loud noise and the three dogs all started howling. Brian could hear other dogs howling upstairs

 

"How many fucking dogs do you have?" Brian demanded. He was covering his ears.

 

"I have eight. I just got this little one about a month ago. Isn't that right Brian?" she asked another little dog in a baby voice, and the dog licked her face.

 

"You named one of your dogs Brian?" Brian asked. She laughed.

 

"Yep. She's a teacup Chihuahua. Derek, Sawyer and Brian are my only three little dogs. They're meant to immasculate you. They're feminem little obnoxious dogs. They're perfect." Sam said as she started making a noise, and they started going crazy.

 

"Oh my God you're fucking insane." Brian told her. Who in their right mind would buy three tiny little dogs and name them after her brothers and nephew? Who the hell does that?

 

"LET THE OTHERS OUT ALI!" Sam said and put the little ones down. "I keep them separated when were not home because they like to horse around and I don't want the tiny one's getting hurt. Do you like dogs?" Sam asked. Brian glared at her and she smiled. "They smell that. Intolerance for dogs. They're gonna be all over you the whole time you're here." Sam said. And a massive Great Dane walked in. "All I ask is that you be nice to my Golden Retriever. She's 15 years old. And she's slow. Don't push her or I'll totally cut your balls off." Sam warned her.

 

"I fucking hate dogs." Brian grumbled. Justin laughed. "We're gonna stay in a hotel." Brian said as he reached for his suitcase, but Justin laughed and stopped him.

 

"You'd be surprised how well trained they are. They're actually really good dogs. Hey Lola." Justin said as a French Bulldog came running over to him. Justin bent down. "She's obsessed with Josh. This is his dog. Whenever he comes home Lola won't leave his side. Isn't that right?" Justin asked and played with her. Brian sat on the couch.

 

"What all does she have?" Brian asked.

 

"She has three teacup Chihuahua's. A French Bulldog, Great Dane, Golden Retriever, Pitt bull, Boxer, Pug, Bull Mastiff, Sheltie and two Dauchunds...I think that's all." Justin said.

 

"That's 13, not 8." Brian said. Justin chuckled.

 

"Yeah she lies about how many she has." Justin laughed. Brian hated all her dogs. But of course, they all loved Brian. Gus adored them, and begged Brian to get him some. Brian peeked into a room and saw boxes.

 

"Moving?" Brian asked. Sam smiled.

 

"Actually. Yes. We're gonna move back to Boston before the baby comes. We got an apartment in the city for us to stay at when Josh is traveling for work. I won't travel so much with him after the baby's born, but he'll have to still. But we wanted to be driving distance from everyone." Sam said and smiled.

 

"Isn't that gonna be tough? Him commuting back and forth so much?" Justin asked. She smiled again.

 

"You know how there's three gallery's? You know the story right?" she asked Brian.

 

"A little." Brian said.

 

"Well Josh's dad owned three galleries. The one here, in Boston and in L.A. And the plan was to give one gallery to each of his kids. Well Josh's brother is the oldest, and he chose to take over the L.A. gallery because he's this huge party boy. Well his dad always said he was going to give the other two galleries to his sister, because he didn't think Josh could run a gallery. Little did he know when he was in college, he was taking all these art history and business classes, just so he could prove them wrong. He ended up loving what he was doing. But that's not the point. So his sister chose the Boston gallery because she had just gotten married and her husbands business is there. But then it came time for Josh to say yes to taking over the New York gallery. And he pissed everyone off when he said yes." Sam said. Brian rolled his eyes.

 

"Fucking hetero problems." Brian said. Sam chuckled.

 

"That's not even all of it. So these three galleries are connected. If one gallery is doing bad, then it starts to bring down the other two. Josh and his brother each own 33 percent of the company. But his sister owns 34 percent. Josh wants to take over the other galleries, because his brother isn't interested in his job, and he always has to fly to L.A. to take care of the clients. And scout out new one's just to keep them afloat. And then he has to come home to Boston and help out at that gallery, because where as his sister does get clients, she chases them away because she's such a rip roaring bitch. So he's going after clients to keep them." Sam said.

 

"So why doesn't the brother just sign his shares over to Josh?" Justin asked as they sat down in the kitchen and Sam started making herself something to eat.

 

"He's tried a million times. But if he takes over the L.A. gallery, then he'll have 66 percent of the company, and his sister doesn't want that. So Jane, his sister, has all these secrets over her Michael, Josh's brother." Sam said. Justin winced hearing the name Michael. "She basically blackmails him. I'm guessing some of them have to do with him cheating on his wife. And they have two kids together. And Josh has been trying to figure out what they are, but he hasn't gotten anything out of Michael yet."

 

"Why doesn't she just make him give her his shares?" Brian asked. Sam chuckled.

 

"Oh I've actually heard that argument in action. See Michael hates Jane. He actually likes Josh. See she's threatened him with exposing what he's done, if she didn't sign over his shares. But he says, if she does expose him, it won't make him sign anything over to her. He'll sign it over to Josh. It's totally complicated, they go back and forth and back and forth. It's stupid. She pays Michael to side with her though. Against Josh. He absolutely refuses to sign anything over to her, but he has no problem being paid off to agree with her. So now Josh on the other hand, he works like a mad man to get these amazing artists, send them on all these tours, and sell these paintings for big money. He's been saving his profits, to give Michael this huge pay off to buy his shares from him. And he's trying to get some dirt on Jane, so she can't expose whatever Michael did, without Josh exposing Jane. Like I said, it's all complicated." Sam said. The boys shook their heads.

 

"His ultimate goal is to get those two galleries, and then he can kick her out of the Boston gallery and send her to L.A. He doesn't want her to ruin the New York gallery. But little by little he wants to start taking her shares away. That will take a few years. But once she hits 15 percent, he can actually get the Board to vote her out of the company." Sam said. "His father set up all these crazy intense rules. He made it so they would be together, but pinned them all against each other. It's totally messed up." Sam said.

 

"Fucking heteros." Brian said again.

 

"Yep. He wants to stay in Boston. He's so super close to my family. It's not just me that misses them, he misses them. They're his family to. And he's wanted to move back to Boston since the day we left." Sam said sadly. She ate her food and then patted her belly.

 

"Alright boys. You can entertain yourselves for a few hours. I need to go get ready for tonight." she said and walked away. For the next couple of hours she kept coming out of her room, in a new state of undress, to get something to eat.

 

"At least every time she comes out, she's closer to actually being ready." Justin joked.

 

"Why do you think she started getting ready so early?" Ali asked from her spot on the floor. Her and Gus were playing Minecraft. "She has to stop and eat." Ali laughed. Eventually she did come out and was ready. The guys were waiting on her, and she was running late. She came out in a hot pink flowery kind of dress that went to her knees. It was made to look like she was naked underneath, but the dress was nude colored, with a hot pink flower pattern pasted over it.

 

"At least your covering your tits." Brian said. She rolled her eyes and slipped on black Uggs that went half way up her calf.

 

"Are you seriously wearing those tonight?" Justin asked in disgust as Brian was helping him with his tie. She rolled her eyes and pulled out a chair from the kitchen island and lifted up a tan heel.

 

"I'm pregnant. I'm not gonna be standing in heels unnecessarily. And if I want to, I can wear these." sam grumbled and grabbed her black jacket.

 

"You guys have so much fun tonight. And don't worry about us. We'll set the alarm as soon as you walk out the door. We won't go outside, we won't burn the house down and we know the number for 911." Ali said. Justin and Brian stared at her. Ali just smiled. Sam took them in her SUV, and were driving for about ten minutes when her phone rang. It was connected to her car speaker and she jumped when she answered.

 

"Hey baby. I'm sorry we're running late, but this traffic if horrible. We left almost an hour ago." Sam lied. "And we're walking into the Subway and I'm about to lose you." she lied again. The boys chuckled.

 

"Well I need you to go back for me. I need you to grab me an extra suit. The caterers ran into me and spilled a tub of cocktail sauce all over me." Josh said.

 

"That blows." Justin said.

 

"Alright guys. Let's get back in the car and we'll go get his suit." Sam said as she made a U-Turn.

 

"I can't believe you're already in the car. I called the house first because I was sure you hadn't even left yet. I'm impressed you're this far along. Ten minutes into the car ride is impressive." Josh said. The boys laughed.

 

"Har har. I'll see you in a bit." she said and hung up. Her phone rang again.

 

"Hello is this Mrs. Fitzgerald?" someone asked. "We were trying to get ahold of your husband. I'm with the music company that we're sending over a pianist tonight for your Gallery." she said.

 

"Oh yes. What can I help you with?" Sam asked. The boys looked at each other. She seemed so professional. Not at all like herself.

 

"Well we have a bit of a problem. The pianist that we were sending over tonight was in a car accident and won't be able to make it."

 

"Oh that's awful. Is he alright?"

 

"Yes Mrs. Fitzgerald. He's fine. But will be in the hospital over night. We've been making calls all day and we haven't been able to get a replacement for him. We have a few calls out that we're waiting to hear back from." she said. The boys noticed her face turned red.

 

"You've known about this all day and are just now calling?" she demanded.

 

"We were trying to come up with a solution-"

 

"I completely understand that your employee had a car accident. That can't be helped, and my husband would have totally understood. But had you called this morning and told him, we could have been looking for someone else to cover for him. Instead you tell us a couple of hours before we open, and we have no one to play music." Sam said sternly.

 

"We apologize Mrs. Fitzgerald. But like I said, I am currently waiting for a few of our musicians to call us back and see if they can play."

 

"You need to get someone over there tonight. And I honestly don't care if you have to go up there yourself and play water glasses because this is unacceptable. I expect someone to be there when I walk in." Sam said and hung up. "Wanna stop at Burger King?" she asked the boys. She ran in and got Josh's suit and drove back to the Subway, with a stop at Burger King first.

 

"Why are we getting on this?" Brian asked as he got out of the SUV. Sam made Justin hold Josh's suit, while she grabbed her purse and held onto her heels.

 

"The parking is really bad by the Gallery. They're having some event there so the parking garage is kinda full. We'll just be on the Subway for about 15 minutes and it's just a few blocks away. Come on you big baby." she said. As they were walking towards the Gallery after they got off, Sam's phone rang again and she spoke with the woman again. She smiled and looped her arm through Justin's. "Great news. They found someone who was actually just a couple blocks away. It's only the violin. The piano is better, but we can do a violin." Sam said.

 

"See ya." Brian said as he turned around. Justin yanked on his arm.

 

"Hey come on. Just ignore the violin music." Justin said. Brian groaned.

 

"What you hate violins?" Sam asked. Brian glared at her.

 

"I dated someone for awhile...he was a violin player." Justin said uncomfortably She laughed and kept walking, with the boys following suit.

 

"Oh please. Of all the billions of people in the world. The millions of people in New York. The thousands of violin players in the United States, you think it's going to be the ex boyfriend? Please. It's just some other guy. Just ignore him and you'll be fine. Besides this is Justin's night." Sam said. Brian rolled his eyes as his phone rang.

 

"What?" Brian grumbled. He listened and then cussed.

 

"What's wrong?" Justin asked. Brian looked at the bar that he passed by.

 

"Can I catch up? It's Ted. It's about one of my accounts." Brian said. Justin nodded.

 

"It's about another block up. Take your time." Sam said. He nodded and went inside while the two of them kept walking. Justin was stunned at the huge Gallery. It was plastered all with Justin's paintings. He had done so much since he came home from their honeymoon Why wouldn't he? He had the studio of his dreams. And he had a lot of emotion to let out. "Here I'll take your jacket. Look around and soak it all up before the vultures swoom in." she joked, taking his jacket and walking away. He took his time and walked around. He couldn't help but be happy. This was what he always wanted. To be recognized with this. He heard the violinist warming up. He rolled his eyes. He wanted to stay far away from that.

 

He looked down at his phone. Brian had texted him. "I'm gonna be late. One of the clients is on a rampage. My art department fucked up." Brian said. Justin replied.

 

"Take your time. It'll be a long night here." Justin texted back. Josh opened the Gallery, and they did start swooming in. 30 minutes in, and the place was already jammed pack. He had a glass of champagne in his hand and walked closer to the violinist. He hadn't looked at him yet. And when he did, he dropped his glass.

 

"Let me get that." a waiter said. Justin was stunned.

 

"No fucking way." Justin said. Of all the millions of people in New York. Of all the thousands of violinists in the United States. Ethan Gold was playing his violin in Josh's Art Gallery. Ethan looked up and was stunned.

 

"Justin." Ethan said. Justin gulped and the waiter gave him another glass. He walked over to Ethan. "I can't believe it. I didn't know you were in New York. What are you doing here?" Ethan asked. Justin rubbed his forehead

 

"This is my stuff." justin said, waving his hand around. Ethan was shocked.

 

"Congratulations I always knew you could do it." Ethan said. Justin nodded and took a sip. "I thought about calling you a million times." Ethan said. Justin almost choked.

 

"JUSTIN" a woman yelled. He couldn't remember her name. Her husband was rich, and she loved coming to these events with High Society. She kissed Justin on both cheeks. "Oh you're work is just breathtaking. I already bought two pieces. I saw your paintings over in Italy. I arrived a few days after you left. Joshua told me you were on your honeymoon and he and your new husband surprised you with having your work there. It's so romantic." she said. They both glared at Ethan when he made a screeching noise at the moment she said Justin was married.

 

"Thank you. It was a beautiful surprise."

 

"He told me he brought you on a whirlwind honeymoon. I see one of the paintings was inspired by the French beaches." she said, making him chuckle.

 

"Yes it was."

 

"Where is this hunky husband of yours? I have to meet him." she asked as she looked around.

 

"He's at a bar a few blocks down. He owns his own company, and has a ballistic client on the phone. You know how that is." Justin joked and winked at her. She laughed.

 

"I totally do. My husband gets work calls all hours of the day."

 

"He'll be in here shortly. I'll introduce the two of you." he said. She smiled and excused herself. He looked back over at Ethan.

 

"So. You're married." Ethan said. Justin put up his hand to show his ring.

 

"Little under five months." Justin said. Ethan snorted.

 

"Well it does make me feel better to know that you're not with Brian. We both know he'd never get married." Ethan said. Before Justin could answer, Sam came up.

 

"These heels are already killing me. I'm thinking my feet might be starting to swell. So I'm probably gonna put my Uggs back on. Fair warning." Sam said. Justin glared at him. "What I really can't help it. I'm pregnant." she said. He crossed his arms, careful not to spill his drink. "Why are you glaring at me?" she asked.

 

"Of all the millions. Of all the thousands." Justin said. Sam stared at him confused, and then her eyes widened and she looked over at Ethan.

 

"Oh God no. Are you fucking kidding me?" she asked. He just glared at her. "This is your flute player?" she asked.

 

"It's a violin." Ethan corrected her. She waved her hand at him.

 

"Oh who cares. He's gonna blame this on me. He's gonna act like I did this on purpose. I had no idea this would happen. I thought the flute player got some record deal or something. How did I know he'd be working in New York for some music company? He's going to murder me." Sam whined. She grabbed Justin's champagne and drank and sip, but then spit it back into the glass. "Oh God take this." she said, shoving the glass back in his hand.

 

"I did have a deal. I made a record. And this is a violin." Ethan said. Sam rolled her eyes.

 

"I don't even think you can hide behind your pregnancy with this one." Justin said. She whined again and grabbed his drink, and then spit the champagne back out.

 

"God will you hide this." Sam said. "I have to find Josh and hide behind him." She saw Josh and walked over to him fast. She whispered into his ear, and then he looked up at Justin and Ethan. He let out a frustrated breath and took her and walked away.

 

"She's a little weird." Ethan said. Justin looked back over at him.

 

"She's my family. She's Brian's aunt." Justin said. Ethan fidgeted around.

 

"I see you still keep in touch with him." Ethan said. He didn't understand what Justin had said.

 

"Of course I still keep in touch with him." Justin said and help his hand, showing his ring finger. Ethan's mouth dropped.

 

"You married him? Why? After everything he did to you. After he cheated on you." Ethan argued. Justin laughed.

 

"Oh like you cheated on me? That's rich." Justin laughed. He took a sip of his champagne and then spit it out, realizing Sam spit this drink out twice because she was pregnant. He put the glass down on a nearby table and turned back to Ethan and crossed his arms.

 

"I said I was sorry. I meant it Justin. I made a mistake. The biggest mistake of my life. I just don't get how you could forgive Brian when he did so much worse." Ethan said.

 

"The last words I ever spoke to you, I said I never had to forgive Brian. He had never promised me anything. He didn't at that time, but he did later on. He's never let me down before. He never cheated on me. What we had...wasn't a normal relationship, but the only one who ever cheated was me."

 

"How could you ever even trust him. I don't get how you convinced him to marry you." Ethan said, shaking his head. Justin chuckled again.

 

"He's actually the one who asked me. He had to convince me." Justin said. Ethan just glared at him.

 

"It won't last." Ethan said. Justin just laughed again.

 

"Listen. I don't have to defend our relationship to you. We're happy, and that's all that matters." Justin said as someone called his name. He turned around and walked away from him. He walked around, mingling with people, until Brian finally walked in.

 

"Hey I'm sorry. Show me around." Brian said. Ethan was playing music, and Brian glared. Justin pulled him away and started showing him around, showing him his work. He tried keeping him away from Ethan, but he knew he wasn't going to avoid him forever. "I haven't seen this one." Brian said. Justin smiled.

 

"It's actually of you and Gus playing soccer in he backyard." Justin said. Brian smiled at him. The music changed, and Brian's face went from happy, to anger. He knew!

 

"You gotta be fucking kidding me." Brian said. Justin cringed. How the hell did he know right away? Oh he knew how Brian knew. Justin kept playing Ethan's CD. Brian heard this song a million times. Of course he figured that out. Brian walked around a wall to see Ethan playing. He crossed his arms and glared at Ethan, and then at Justin.

 

"I was hoping you wouldn't figure it out so soon." Justin said. He shrugged his shoulders.

 

"Let's go find that bitch and take away her cheeseburgers." Brian grumbled. They turned a corner, and Sam and Josh were standing there. Her eyes bulged out and she literally moved behind Josh.

 

"I swear I didn't know. How could I know?" Sam cried.

 

"All the millions of people in the world." Brian mocked her.

 

"Ok so I was wrong. So kill me. I didn't mean for this to happen." she said pathetically. Brian rolled his eyes and grabbed a glass of champagne and drank the whole thing, and gave the glass back to the waiter. They walked around for the next two hours. Justin's excitement was gone. Brian actually felt bad for that. He tried to show him that he didn't care that the flute player was here. But he was highly irritated, and he couldn't hide that. He tried making Justin smile, introducing himself as the artists husband. He knew that would work. But then the violin music would get louder and the tension was back.

 

"The show was a success." Josh said as he locked the door after the last guest left. "The only stuff that didn't sell are the paintings that are going back to Italy. I'd say that was pretty fucking successful." Josh said and patted Justin on the back. He smiled at him.

 

"Ok how about a drink at the bar next door. Josh's treat." Sam said.

 

"Still trying to suck up?" Brian asked.

 

"Please. I'd offer you a blow job if we weren't related to me because I feel so bad. Please just don't be mad at me." Sam whined. Brian rolled his eyes. Josh got their coats and they walked out the door.

 

"Hey I left my scarf hanging up in the office. Let me go get it and I'll meet you guys over there." Justin said. They nodded and walked down the block, while Justin went back into the Gallery and down the hall to the office. His scarf was on the floor. When he picked it back up, Ethan was standing there and he jumped. "Jesus. Don't do that." he said as he shook his scarf off and put it around his neck.

 

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you...it was good seeing you tonight. I never thought I'd run into you again. You look good." Ethan said. Justin rolled his eyes.

 

"They're waiting for me. I have to go." Justin said. He went to move around Ethan, but he was blocking his way out of the office.

 

"I'm sorry for cheating on you. It was an accident. It was a mistake. The biggest mistake I ever made in my life. You were everything to me and I blew it. But not a day has gone by that I haven't thought about you. I thought about you so much that my music was for shit. I couldn't concentrate. I ended up losing that record deal while I was here. I didn't even have enough money to leave New York." Ethan babbled.

 

"I have to go." Justin repeated. He didn't care about this. He didn't even care about an apology. It didn't make him feel better. He was completely over Ethan Gold. So him saying sorry didn't even matter. He didn't care anymore. The only part of being with Ethan that hurt him, was knowing how he hurt Brian. That was all he cared about.

 

"Please take me back." Ethan said. Justin's mouth fell open. "I know what we had was true love. I know it. I made a mistake and I ruined it. But I won't make that mistake ever again. You can trust me. I'll never cheat on you again. I still love you." Ethan said and went to lean in to kiss Justin, but he jumped backwards, hitting the desk.

 

"Are you fucking crazy? I don't love you. I never actually did. I was so hurt by everything that was going on between me and Brian...you were a rebound." Justin admitted. Ethan stood as still as a statue, and Justin scratched his head. "I'm sorry. But it's the truth. I am happy that I did have a relationship with someone else, because it made me a better person. It made me understand myself better. But we weren't meant to be. You proved that when you cheated on me." Justin told him. Ethan stepped into the office.

 

"I'm sorry. I won't ever cheat on you again I promise." Ethan pleaded.

 

"I'm with Brian. And we're married. And I'm happy. I don't want anyone else."

 

"He can't make you happy. You even said that. He's selfish and doesn't want to settle down." Ethan said. Justin chuckled.

 

"He grew up Ethan. We both did. Things changed. We changed. He doesn't feel that way anymore. I'm not going to stand here and defend me and Brian. I don't have to. I know what we have. We both feel secure enough in each other, that we don't have to argue our relationship to anyone else. Now if you'll excuse me I have to go-" Justin tried to move past him, but Ethan was in front of him, and he was mad.

 

"He never loved you like I did. He still doesn't." Ethan said as he got in Justin's face and grabbed his arms. "You were mine. You'll always be mine." Ethan said as pushed him roughly into the desk and tried to kiss him. Justin kneed him in the groin and he went down to the floor in pain.

 

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" Justin demanded. Someone came running in a minute later. She was Josh's assistant.

 

"Justin are you ok? What happened?" Anna asked, looking down in confusion at Ethan crying in pain on the floor.

 

"Get him the fuck out of here." he told her. She nodded and called over two beefy guys and they escorted him out.

 

"Are you ok?" Anna asked again. Justin nodded his head and grabbed his scarf that had fallen again and walked out. He stood there for a minute, getting his breath. He realized he was shaking.

 

"What the fuck just happened?" Justin asked himself out loud. Did that really just happen? Ethan had grabbed him and tried to kiss him and...what? What the hell was Ethan going to do? Push him on the desk and fuck him? He took a couple deep breaths and walked into the bar. He found the three of them instantly and saw down in the booth next to Brian.

 

"Finally. What took you so long?" Sam asked. He smiled at her.

 

"I couldn't find it at first." Justin said. There was a drink waiting for him, and he picked it up and started drinking. Brian stared at him.

 

"I'm really sorry about the whole mix up with the music. I'm gonna let Sam call them back tomorrow and freak out on them." Josh chuckled.

 

"I really don't want to talk about him anymore." Justin snapped. All three of them stared at him.

 

"What happened?" Brian demanded. Justin wouldn't look at him. He chuckled.

 

"Nothing happened. I just don't want to talk about him anymore. It was a long time ago and I don't want to bring it up anymore." Justin said.

 

"Oh yeah? Then why's your fucking hand shaking?" Brian asked. Justin looked down at his hand. He straightened it out and let out a long sigh.

 

"Should we leave you two alone?" Josh asked.

 

"No it's ok. Nothing happened. How much money did we make?" Justin asked. Brian grabbed his arm and pulled him out of the booth.

 

"We'll be right back." Brian said and dragged him to the other side of the bar. "What the fuck happened?" Brian demanded. Justin sighed and brushed his hand through his hair.

 

"Brian why can't you just forget it. Nothing happened."

 

"Don't start fucking lying to me. Tell me." Brian demanded. Justin rubbed his face.

 

"He tried to kiss me. He pushed me onto the desk. So I kicked him in the crotch." Justin breathed out. He watched Brian ball up his fists and he went to move but Justin stopped him. "What are you doing?"

 

"What does it look like I'm doing? I'm gonna go beat the shit out of him." Brian said, going to push past Justin, but he pushed on his chest.

 

"He's already gone. Josh's security guys kicked him out. And you can't beat him up. We can't keep beating the shit out of people and getting away with it. We're just not that lucky. We have nothing to hold over his head to make him drop the charges. If you go and hit him, he'll sue you and get away with it. I refuse to waste time and money on bailing you out and going to court. I don't want to give him one penny. So let's just forget about this." Justin told him. Brian laughed sarcastically.

 

"Oh yeah. You tell me that little piece of shit pushed you onto a fucking desk, and you tell me to forget about it." Brian said and laughed sarcastically again. Justin let out a long sigh.

 

"I want to forget about him. Please let's just forget this ever happened. It just happened so quick and then the security guards took him out. I just wanna forget this happened." Justin said. Brian stood there for a minute and then stormed off to the booth and grabbed his jacket.

 

"Where are you going?" Sam asked. Brian didn't say anything and he stormed out of the bar. Justin let out a long sigh and then sat down. Josh pushed his drink in front of Justin and he slowly drank it. "What happened?" she asked softly. Justin didn't answer. "Is he gonna be ok?" she asked him. Justin nodded.

 

"He's just letting off of steam. I think." Justin said.

 

"Is he mad at you?" Josh asked.

 

"Kinda. I didn't do anything. He's not really mad AT me. Just mad in general." Justin said.

 

"What happened?" Sam repeated.

 

"Ethan cornered me in the office. He grabbed me and tried to kiss me. I kicked him and your security guys hauled him out." Justin said. Sam gasped.

 

"Are you fucking kidding me? Who does that?" Sam asked.

 

"He was acting insane. He actually said I belonged to him." Justin snorted. "Like I was his property or something. It was weird." Justin said as he rubbed his face.

 

"I'd give you my drink but it's virgin." Sam said sympathetically. He laid his head on the table and nodded his head. Josh drove them back to the house. Ali was watching T.V. with Gus curled up next to her sleeping. "You two have fun?" Sam asked as she leaned forward and kissed her head.

 

"Totally. We watched Inside Out. I think he's obsessed with it now. We watched it three times before he passed out." Ali said. Justin laughed.

 

"I can't wait till you're babysitting my kid." Sam said as she awed over Gus.

 

"Why are you watching this crap?" Josh asked. Sam slapped his chest.

 

"Pretty Little Liars is not crap. Oh my God I've watched the season finale like ten times. I can't believe Ali's husband is working with Mary Drake." Ali said. Sam sat down.

 

"I know right. And he dressed up like Wilden. And then what the hell is up with snatching Hanna?" Sam asked. Justin and Josh rolled their eyes and sat down on the couch with them.

 

"I have to sit through this crap with Sam." Josh chuckled.

 

"Yeah I can't help it. I'm totally gay because I actually like this garbage. As completely stupid as it is." Justin said. Sam laughed.

 

"Where's Brian?" Ali asked. The three of them looked at each other.

 

"He met up with an old friend. He'll be home later." Justin lied. He ended up scooping Gus up and put him into bed. Ali was gonna sleep in there with him. After she watched Pretty Little Liars again. Justin laid in bed waiting for Brian to come back. He finally did around 4:00. Justin sat up. "Where have you been?" Justin asked him. Brian started taking off his clothes.

 

"I walked around New York. Then I took a cab back here." Brian said as he got into bed.

 

"Are you mad at me?" Justin asked. Brian looked at him and then sighed.

 

"Why would I be? You didn't do anything." Brian said.

 

"You're pissed though." Justin said.

 

"Of course I'm fucking pissed. I want to go beat the shit out of him." Brian said as he laid down.

 

"Were you walking around New York City looking for him?" Justin asked. Brian avoided his gaze and Justin smiled and laid his head next to him and kissed his cheek. "Thank you." he whispered.

 

"There are way to many fucking dogs." Brian grumbled as he jerked his leg away from one of them sniffing him. Sam and Josh chuckled. They were standing making breakfast. Brian, Justin, Ali and Gus were sitting there waiting for food. "She lied and said she had 8." Brian grumbled. Sam smiled.

 

"I already told you she has 13." Justin said. Sam made a face, and Josh glared at her.

 

"What?" she asked and smiled at him.

 

"Try 17." Josh said.

 

"Why the hell do you want that many dogs?" Brian asked.

 

"Because they're my babies. I love them. Isn't that right Chanandler Bong?" she asked in a goofy voice to the Great Dane that walked in a licked her cheek without her even bending down. She giggled and started petting his head.

 

"I like the little one." Gus said and pointed to one that was laying on the couch.

 

"She's not so little anymore. That's Sarah. She's a Sheltie. She's going on 12 years old. She's getting to be a crotchety old lady." Sam chuckled.

 

"She's a fat heffer. She looks like a foot stool." Brian said. Justin slapped his arm.

 

"She likes my socks." Gus said.

 

"Gross." Brian said.

 

"We'll get you some new ones. She gets very possessive over her Wilson's." Sam said as she scraped some scrambled eggs onto Ali and Gus' plates.

 

"Her Wilson's?" Brian asked.

 

"God don't you watch any movies? Castaway. Tom Hanks had that ball. It was a Wilson ball. He named him Wilson. Sarah started getting possessive over Josh's socks, and they were Wilson's. So that's what we call our socks now. Don't leave anymore out on the floor or she'll eat them." Sam said.

 

"Oh that's nice." Brian grumbled. "Isn't it against the law to have this many dogs?" Brian demanded. Sam rolled her eyes.

 

"We have a Kennel License. Which we're gonna have to get one for Boston this week so we can bring them all back home." Josh said to Sam. She nodded her head.

 

"I can't wait to have you guys move back. I'm gonna be able to visit any time I want now." Ali said. Sam smiled at her.

 

"It's unsanitary to have this many dogs." Brian said. They all just looked at him. Justin snorted.

 

"Will you give it a rest. This is Sam were talking about. She's not gonna give up her dogs to make you happy." Justin said.

 

"We have people that clean the house. They vacuum on the daily, clean the furniture. And the dogs are kept well groomed. So sit there and shut up. And stuff some food in your mouth." Sam said as she slammed his plate in front of him.

 

"Who takes care of them when you're off traveling around?" Brian grumbled. She rolled her eyes.

 

"We're really lucky. We have friends that stay here all the time and take care of them. They have two teenagers who we pay to take care of them, so the four of them always stay here, and they don't have to be totally responsible because their son and daughter help out a ton and we pay them for how much they do. They're gonna be so sad when we move." Sam said.

 

"I'm not gonna be sad. I'm gonna be so happy." Ali sang.

 

"17 freaken dogs." Brian grumbled to himself.

 

"BREWSKI!" Sam yelled. A Bull Mastiff came in a minute later. She walked around the island and pointed at Brian. "Bacon Breweski, bacon!" she said. Brewski went right over to Brian, sniffing him frantically looking for bacon.

 

"Get this fucking thing off of me." Brian said as he tried pushing the huge dog off of him. The others just laughed.

 

"Find the bacon Brewski!" Gus cheered. Josh pulled Brewski back.

 

"No more." Josh said sternly, and Brewski sat back. Sam grabbed a piece of bacon and gave it to him.

 

"Good boy Brewski." Sam said and patted his head.

 

"Ok so remind me. What are all their names?" Justin asked. Sam sat down next to him.

 

"Ok so the Chihuahua's are Sawyer, Darek and Brian." Sam said and smiled brightly at him. "The French Bulldog is Lola. The Great Dane is Chanandler Bong-"

 

"What the hell is that name?" Brian grumbled.

 

"I loved Friends. It's a joke name from Chandler Bing. And I'm not explaining the whole thing to you because you're annoying." Sam said and glared at him. "Then my Golden Retriever Calloway. The Pitt bull is Blade. The Boxer is Chupacabra. The Pug is Jabberwocky."

 

"Parker named that one." Ali said.

 

"Well you met Brewski. Sarah's the sheltie. I have two Dauchund's. Mahogany and Ariel." Sam said. Ali slammed her hand down.

 

"That is Mahogany." Ali breathed.

 

"That's from Hunger Games. My St. Bernard is Haleb." Sam said. Ali got excited.

 

"I named him. Haleb is my favrotire shipper name on Pretty Little Liars. Hanna and Caleb are my favorite couple." Ali said. Brian shook his head.

 

"Then my Dalmatian, Foxy Cleopatra. Whom Justin named." Sam said. Brian looked over at him and Justin chuckled.

 

"I was here when Sam brought her home. She was only 8 weeks old. She wanted a funny name, and I was just watching Austin Powers on T.V. the night before. Seemed fitting." Justin chuckled.

 

"Then our German Shepherd, Finnick. And then our Collie. Regina Phalange. Also from Friends." Sam said and smiled. Brian shook his head.

 

"That's 18 to many dogs." Brian said.

 

"We have 17." Josh corrected.

 

"Don't bank on that number to long." Sam said and smiled at her husband.

 

"Daddy can we get a dog when we get home?" Gus asked Brian. Justin covered his mouth to hide his smile.

 

"Alright are we all done? Who's ready to get on a plane?" Brian asked Gus, trying to distract him. They left an hour later and flew to Boston. Everyone was excited to see them. But Brian groaned as soon as he walked into the house. It was all decorated in pink and blue for Sam and Josh's big baby reveal party. "I leave a house with a fucking million dogs to live in baby town." Brian groaned. Gus jumped up and down.

 

"Can we find out if you're having a boy or girl yet auntie Sammy?" Gus asked. All the other kids started jumping up and down.

 

"Kids give them a minute to settle in." Cynthia said.

 

"No it's ok mom. Jules will you go get the pinata. We'll tie it up from the banister up there. Ali and Spencer can pull it up and down." Sam said. Ali and Spencer went running up the stairs, with Darek behind them with some rope.

 

"Parker go get the video camera." Cynthia told her grandson.

 

"Are you sure you want to do it now? The kids can wait." Meredith said as Julianna came out with a huge pink and blue pinata in shape of a question mark and handed it to Carver who brought it up the stairs. He and Darek started tying it up, and the kids all got in the living room

 

"They might be able to but I can't. I've been dying for a week to find out what it is." Sam said. Sawyer and Justin started moving the coffee table and pulled the couch back.

 

"Yeah she even called the doctor's office a few times. She begged them to tell her, but they didn't even tell her." Josh laughed. Sam chuckled and rolled her eyes. Julianna went into the room and came back out with a long stick, also decorated in pink and blue. The kids were all jumping to take the stick first.

 

"This is not a toy." Julianna said as Josh took it and started using it as a light saber and spinning it around. "It's only meant to hit the pinata. No one better start horsing around with it-" she asked as Josh hit her in the back of the head. She leaned over and smacked him.

 

"I'm so sorry." he laughed.

 

"Alright it's all set." Darek said as he and Carver came down. Ali and Spencer pulled it up and down, having it float in the air in the middle of the living room

 

"Alright you heathens pipe down. Youngest goes first. And you get three swings. And no pushing or I will kill you." Sam said.

 

"You all sit down on the couch till it's your turn." Cynthia said. The kids groaned and sat down. Sam and Josh stood by the side.

 

"Alright Caleb first." Sawyer said and handed him the stick. They lowered the pinata down and he swung. Gus went next. Followed by Chloe, Zoey, Mackenzie and Alexis. Justin went and stood next to Sam.

 

"Nervous?" Justin asked her.

 

"As hell." Sam said. Brian came back over and sat on the couch with his drink. Justin sat down next to him.

 

"Darek and Carver need to man these kids up. It's gonna take forever to get some fucking colored candy out of there." Brian grumbled. Justin sighed and leaned his elbow on the couch behind Brian, and curled his feet up.

 

"You said you're not mad at me. But you've been acting weird with me." Justin said. Brian took a sip of his drink.

 

"I've already said I'm not mad at you. You didn't do anything wrong. Stop acting like a paranoid girl." Brian said as he sat back.

 

"I just hate what happened. I didn't ask for him to try and kiss me." Justin whispered. Brian rubbed his eyes and then looked at him.

 

"I know this. I want to kick his ass. Not yours. I'm the opposite of mad at you. You kicked his nuts in. Gotta admit I wish I was there to see that." Brian said. Justin smiled at him.

 

"I gotta admit, it did feel good to kick his nuts in." Justin chuckled. "I'll always feel guilty about leaving you for him. It was the biggest mistake of my life." Justin said and looked down.

 

"Look. I don't fucking care about all that. It's in the past. And you did what was best for you back then. It wasn't a mistake." Brian said. Justin stared at him.

 

"It wasn't?" justin asked. Brian shook his head.

 

"It got us where we are today." Brian admitted. He didn't have to say more. He didn't have to elaborate. It was just simple. It was the truth. Justin smiled at him.

 

"Thanks" Justin said.

 

"STOP PULLING IT UP!" Mackenzie screamed loudly up at her sisters. Ali and Spencer laughed.

 

"They've each had four turns." Parker groaned. Justin watched as they all hit the pinata. He looked over at Sam and Josh. He could tell they were trying to keep their excitement down. He was wondering if he'd get this. Waiting to find out if he and Brian were gonna have a boy or girl? He shook his head. It's something he wanted. Not at the moment, but he wanted a family with Brian. A few kids of their own, along with Gus.

 

"I can't do this anymore." Brian said as he stood up. "Give me that." he said as he yanked the stick out of Zoey's hands.

 

"DO IT DADDY!" Gus screamed. Ali went to pull up the pinata, but Brian swung hard and broke the bottom of the pinata opened. The candy fell out and the kids all went running and grabbing all the candy. Trying to get the most. The bottom of the pinata landed by Sam and Josh's feet. Sam wiped at her eyes and looked up at Josh.

 

"We're having a little girl." Sam said.

 

 

I blame Justin for turning me into this happy Sap. Freaken Sunshine. by SammyScaDoo

Chapter 8

 

The next day they had the big gender reveal party. Brian made fun of Sam mercilessly. They had pink and blue everything. Decorations and food. The cake and cupcakes couldn't be touched. That had pink icing on the inside and no one could touch them till they revealed it. "I couldn't pick just one way to reveal it. The cake and cupcake idea was really good. But then I liked the whole releasing balloons. And squirting paint. Oh and of course the whole shooting and having the colored smoke appear. So I chose all of them." Sam said proudly.

 

She gave Gus and the other kids paint bottles so squirt out the pink paint. Everyone gathered around and Josh used a gun to shoot something in the distance. The pink smoke came out, and thousands of pink balloons were released. The kids all screamed and started squirting the pink paint.

 

Justin loved watching Sam and Josh. They were so excited. He knew from Sawyer why she wanted to have this huge party. This could be their only baby that they have biologically. She wanted to make a big deal out of this. It was nice to see her so happy. He couldn't help but be jealous. He wanted this. Maybe not this big party. But starting a family. He really wanted that. Sawyer was also on cloud 9. He had other family members there. A ton of cousins that he could show Brian, Justin and Gus off to.

 

When they got home, life went back to normal again. A lot had changed in Teresa's family in just a few months. Three of Brian's cousins were pregnant, all had their babies now. But now five more of Brian's cousins (or their wives) were pregnant. And they had now attended three cousins weddings. More cousins were engaged. There had been High school and college graduations. And lots of birthday parties. It made Justin deliriously happy being apart of such a big family. He knew that secretly Brian liked being apart of it to.

 

Sam and Josh ended up moving back completely into their own house in Boston. Sam kept calling Brian, bugging him because she wanted Brian to throw Justin a birthday party. "Will you leave me the fuck alone and stop calling me?" Brian bitched at her and hung up. Daphne walked into his office and laughed.

 

"When are you going to tell her you're throwing him a birthday party next week?" Daphne asked as he stood up and grabbed his keys.

 

"Josh already has her plane tickets. Come on we have to get going." Brian said as he walked out, with Daphne following him.

 

"Where exactly are we going?" Daphne asked as she followed Brian into the parking lot "Why are you driving Justin's SUV?" she asked as she got into the passenger seat.

 

"You ask to many fucking questions." Brian said as he pulled out. "I told him I needed to borrow it. He didn't bug me to much when I gave him the Vette." Brian said.

 

"So where are we going?" Daphne repeated. He rolled his eyes and sighed.

 

"To pick up Sunshine's birthday present." he grumbled. Daphne's eyes widened.

 

"Oh my God. I can't believe Brian Kinney is getting Justin Taylor Kinney a birthday present" Daphne said and laughed.

 

"Shut the fuck up." Brian said. After Daphne was done laughing she wiped her eyes.

 

"So what are you getting Justin?" Daphne asked. Brian's face hardened.

 

"Something that I don't want. But I know he's dying to have." Brian said. He drove them to a house and they went inside. Daphne instantly clapped her hands.

 

"Oh my God you totally caved. I love it. This is exactly what he wants Brian." Daphne said. Brian crossed his arms.

 

"You have to keep both of those at your house for a few days." Brian grumbled. Her eyes widened again.

 

"Both? You got him both of these?" Daphne asked. Brian groaned.

 

"So Sammy FaceTimed me and showed me all the different colors she picked out for you to paint the nursery. She's so excited." Teresa said as she stirred the pot at the stove. Justin had brought Lilly over to Teresa's house after he picked her up from Daycare.

 

"Yeah she's got everything planned out already. I'm surprised she hasn't tried to plan her baby shower." Justin laughed. Teresa made a face at him. "Oh my God. She has tried to plan it?" Justin asked.

 

"Of course she has. She's planned the whole entire thing already. Meredith and Julianna just run the errands for her. She's picked out the decorations and planned how she wants them. But she at least doesn't know where it's going to be. But pretty much everything else she planned. Shocker." Teresa laughed. Lilly laughed at her and Justin bounced her in his lap. "You've gotten really good with her." Teresa said to him. Justin smiled and kissed the top of Lilly's head.

 

"Yeah it's weird. I didn't think I'd ever get this chance with her. But it's fun. Taking care of her so much. I'd do anything for her. Even paint that awful Disney Princess mural in her bedroom at my house." Justin laughed.

 

"Why are sketching princess's?" Brian asked as he looked over Justin's shoulder as he sat on the couch. Justin laughed as he pointed to the T.V. He was using the Smart T.V. and getting pictures pictures to sketch.

 

"Their not just princess's. They're Disney princess's. It's for Lilly's room. I'm gonna paint one of the guest rooms with these on the wall." Justin said. Brian made a face.

 

"God why?" Brian groaned as he sat down. Justin sucked in a deep breath.

 

"Because Laurie wanted her room to have Disney princess's. Because when she was growing up, she had a princess room, and wanted Lilly to have one just like it." Justin said simply.

 

"Well I think it's sweet. You're a good older brother. Are you gonna paint the same thing on her walls in Jennifer's house?" Teresa asked.

 

"We haven't decided yet. But my mom and Tucker are looking for a bigger house, so she said we'd talk about it when they move." Justin said. She nodded her head and started cutting some vegetables. Teresa nodded her head. "What are you planning for Thanksgiving?" Justin asked. Teresa eyed him.

 

"I don't know. Why are you asking me?" she asked suspiciously.

 

"Well I don't know how you guys do the holidays. I was curious." Justin said. She turned and leaned her hip against the counter and crossed her arms.

 

"Are you curious because you have something in mind?" Teresa asked. Justin gave her an innocent smiled and she laughed. "You obviously do. I take it you want to do the holidays in your house, and you're worried that it might change my plans and you don't want to hurt my feelings or something." Teresa said.

 

"You're good." Justin chuckled.

 

"Justin...you're married, and you're in a new house. This is a big deal for you. I think you and Brian should celebrate however you want to celebrate." Teresa told him.

 

"Well Brian doesn't make a big deal out of holidays. I do...I really wanted to have Thanksgiving and Christmas at my house. I want to have everyone over. You know you're invited right." Justin asked. She smiled.

 

"Thank you. So what's wrong?" she asked as she sat down next to him.

 

"Well I really want to spend the holidays with Brian's family. It's the first time that he's with you guys, and even though he won't admit it, I know he'd like to be with you guys." Justin said.

 

"I'm still not seeing the problem." she chuckled.

 

"Well does it mean we stay here, or we go to Boston?" he asked. She smiled at him.

 

"Honey...no one expects you two to up and leave every other weekend to spend time with them. If you want to have Thanksgiving and Christmas at your house, then do it. And if you want to invite everyone over, or only some people, then you do the holidays however you want to. It's up to you. There's no right or wrong answer. And no one's going to be upset. But this is exciting because it's the first year that you're married, and it's the first year in your new house. So I say, do whatever the hell it is that you want. No one's gonna be upset."

 

"I know...I just know that Sam's excited to be back in her house. She may want to do something there." Justin said. Teresa laughed.

 

"As crazy as that girl is Justin, she'd be just fine if you invited her here. She doesn't fight over things like that. She does love her house and loves being back in Boston, but they're gonna be many more holidays spent in her house. She's always been the one to go wherever. She never made a big deal where she spent holidays because she knew Meredith and Derek were the one's with kids and with in-laws, so as long as she knew where she was going to, she didn't make a big fuss." Teresa said. Then she chuckled. "Now I can see her wanting Christmas at her house next year. I think it'll be the first time that she calls rank, and everyone's gonna listen to her because she's let Meredith and Derek have first pick all these years. But I can see her wanting to have her baby's first Christmas at her house. But this year I bet she's waiting for you to ask her. She probably already knows you want the holidays here." Teresa said. Justin smiled.

 

"Yeah she is kinda a know-it-all that way." Justin chuckled. Teresa looked out the window.

 

"I just realized you have Brian's car. Where's yours?" she asked.

 

"Brian said he needed it for something. Wouldn't tell me. I totally forgot though that I was supposed to pick her up today. So I had to end up going to Kinnetik and getting the car seat out of my car before he left for where ever he's going with it." Justin said as he turned her around and tried to get her to stand on his legs.

 

"You're not interested in what he's doing with your SUV?" she asked. He laughed and made Lilly sit back down in his lap.

 

"Oh I'm really curious. But I get to drive the Vette around all day. So I'll worry about that tomorrow." he chuckled.

 

"So tell me." Teresa said as she went back to cutting. "When are you and Brian gonna have one of those. Make me a grandmother again." Teresa said. Justin snorted.

 

"Yeah I hate to break it to you, but I don't think we'll ever have a baby of our own. Brian would hate having a baby." Justin said sadly. A couple days later, Justin was surprised to come inside from his art studio to see that Brian was home for lunch. "Hey what are you doing here?" Justin asked. Brian was sitting at the table eating a sandwich.

 

"I have something for you." Brian grumbled. Justin raised an eyebrow.

 

"Ok. You don't seem to happy about it." Justin chuckled.

 

"It's for your birthday." Brian grumbled. Justin groaned.

 

"Please tell me you didn't get me another hustler." Justin asked, worried. Brian snorted and stood up.

 

"Yeah I'm gonna deal with sticking a condom on my dick for the next six months just so you can have a little fun. No. This is something that you actually want." Brian said. Justin smiled.

 

"Are you telling me that you actually got me a birthday present?" Justin asked. Brian walked out of the kitchen with Justin following him.

 

"Will you shut the fuck up please? There." he said pointing to a big wrapped box with a bow in front, sitting in the middle of the living room. Justin jumped and went over there, and realized the box didn't have a lid. He went over and peaked in, and his mouth dropped. He couldn't say anything. He couldn't even move.

 

"Speechless. I like it." Brian said as he sat on the couch. He pointed to the inside of the box and just stared at Brian. He chuckled. "Yep. Just get them out and don't bring them near me." Brian said. Justin bent down and pulled out two puppies. "They're 8 weeks old today." Brian grumbled as he crossed his arms.

 

"You bought me two puppies?" Justin asked, shocked. Brian rolled his eyes. The little puppies licked his face, and Justin laughed. "What kind are they?" Justin asked as he looked at them.

 

"They're mixes. Boston Terriers and Pugs. So apparently they're called Buggs. They're only supposed to get around 25 pounds. And they're both boys. No need to have girls." Brian grumbled. Justin sat next to Brian. "Come on keep them away from me." Brian grumbled. Justin kissed him on the lips.

 

"Thank you. I love them." Justin said. One of them got out of his arms and jumped into Brian's lap.

 

"Get this fucking thing off of me." Brian grumbled. Justin reached to grab him, when the other one reached out and licked Brian's face. Justin just laughed. He called Gus over after school, and Gus screamed and jumped around with excitement.

 

"Daddy got you a puppy?" Gus asked. Justin nodded.

 

"Yeah for my birthday. What are we gonna name these guys Gus?" Justin asked as he and Gus sat on the floor playing with the little guys. They were both brindle colored. Black, gray and tan. Justin absolutely adored them. Gus started rattling off names. "We have to come up with something clever. They have to go together." justin said. Gus went chasing after one of the puppies.

 

"Like butt and plug." Brian said. Justin turned his head to look at him, and Brian smiled.

 

"Please don't help us try to name them." Justin said. Brian held up his hands.

 

"You could do book and end. Or ham and cheese." Brian said. Justin just smiled and shook his head.

 

"Like twin names?" Gus asked Justin as he sat back down next to him.

 

"Yeah we could do that."

 

"Like Fred and George. From Harry Potter." Gus said. When they got back from their honeymoon, whenever Gus would sleep over, Justin had started reading him Harry Potter before he went to sleep. He loved the books. He thought it was a great idea.

 

"That's perfect Gus. Ok who should be Fred and who should be-" Justin asked as he looked around. The one that was in his lap was gone. "Hey where'd the other one go?" Justin asked.

 

"Damnit." Brian said as he picked him up after he was trying to eat his pant leg. He held him in the air and glared at Justin. "I don't like this one. He's been an ass to me ever since I picked him up." Brian grumbled. Justin laughed and grabbed him.

 

"I have Fred." Gus declared.

 

"Ok then. This guy is George." Justin said as George fought his way to get over to Brian. Justin made Brian go with him, Gus and the dogs to Petsmart to get everything they needed. "I haven't done any research on what food I should put them on. I have no idea when to take them to the Vets, or even which one to go to. And I have to research all the shots they'd get, and what medications they need. I'm gonna be on my computer all night tonight." Justin said. And then he stopped. "Oh crap. We have dinner at my moms tonight. We're gonna have to cancel. We can't leave them home alone." Justin said. Brian gave him a disgusted look. "What? They're babies. Babies can't stay by themselves." Justin argued.

 

"First of all, if you're gonna be up all night it's gonna be with my dick in your ass." Brian said. Justin looked over to see if Gus was listening, but he was picking out a million different toys for the dogs. "Second of all, don't you think I knew you'd want to research all this crap?" he asked. Justin tilted his head. "You have an appointment at the best Veterinarian's office in West Virginia. And I printed up all kinds of shit so you can read it." Brian grumbled. Justin just smiled.

 

"And you can take the dogs with you. Molly's flipping out because she wants to see them. And by the way, you CAN leave them by themselves. They're dogs not babies. We're gonna get a box or a crate for them to live in when we're not there." Brian grumbled. Justin's mouth dropped.

 

"I don't want to put them in a crate." Justin said sadly. Brian rolled his eyes.

 

"Well where do you think they're gonna sleep?" Brian asked. Justin looked at him. "Not in my bed. Get that fucking idea out of your head right now! I draw the line at that." Brian told him. Justin laughed and rolled his eyes. They came out of the store with two full carts, and two more with employees help. They had toys, dog beds, fences, toys, leashes, collars, toys and Brian didn't know what else.

 

"I'll have to look online for some other dog beds. Better ones." Justin said as he put the dogs next to Gus in the backseat. "Maybe a Gucci or Prada one to match Brian." Justin said as he chuckled. Brian rolled his eyes.

 

"Why the hell do you need more beds?" Brian demanded.

 

"Well you don't want them on the furniture. So if they have their own place to lay down in each of the rooms, then they won't go up on the couch or our bed." Justin explained.

 

"Armani to." Brian said. Justin laughed at him. Molly went crazy when they got there. She grabbed the puppies and her, Gus and Lilly sat on the floor in the living room and played with them. Lilly was obsessed with them.

 

"They're all so cute together." Jen said and took a picture with her phone.

 

"I don't know if Lilly's gonna let them go." Tucker laughed. He looked over at Brian. "I can't believe you caved and got a dog." Tucker laughed again. Brian grumbled and rolled his eyes.

 

"Thats because he's a sucker and just loves Justin soooo much. Maybe Brian's the wife in the little family." Molly teased him. Brian grabbed a pillow off the couch and hit her hard in the face, sending her flying backwards. She burst out laughing. Brian just glared at her.

 

"Alright leave him alone before he takes my dogs back." Justin warned her.

 

"So what did you want to talk to me about?" Jennifer asked Justin as she walked into the kitchen. Justin looked at Brian and fidgeted around.

 

"Well we wanted to talk to both of you." Justin said as he waved at his mom and Tucker. Brian and Tucker followed Justin into the kitchen.

 

"This sounds serious." Jen said. Justin nodded his head and leaned against the counter. Brian stood next to him while Tucker sat down at the table. Justin cleared his throat and crossed his arms.

 

"So I know you guys are looking for a bigger house. Things are getting pretty tight in this Town House. I mean, you gave up your office for Lilly." Justin said. Jen nodded.

 

"Yeah we're managing. I thought this place was huge when it was just me and Molly. Now with Tucker and a baby-"

 

"Are you saying I take up lots of room?" Tucker asked. Jen laughed.

 

"Absolutely. He spreads out all over the floor, the table and the bed with all of his papers to grade and his lesson plans." Jen chuckled. Justin cringed, making Brian elbow him. Brian always caught Justin when he was annoyed with Tucker. He'd always get on Justin's case about getting over Tucker being his step-father. Which Brian loved to point out any chance he got.

 

"Do you want Thai for dinner?" Justin asked as he looked through the take out menus.

 

"Yeah that's fine. Hey did you notice how your mom married Tucker and he's your new daddy now?" Brian asked. Justin looked just with his eyes, and then took the take out menus and threw them at Brian.

 

He knew from conversations with his mother some of the things they were looking for. They wanted more open spaces, enough for Lilly to run around and a big backyard with a pool. His mom wanted an office and an office for Tucker. Molly's room, and even a room for Gus to stay in when he stayed over. Because now even Gus had been spending more time with Justin's family, and had spent the night over and Jen's a few times. And they wanted a guest room, mainly for his grandparents who had been visiting more often. But he knew that they couldn't afford what they wanted.

 

He ran his hands through his hair and then cleared his throat. "Have you guys found any houses that you like yet?" Justin asked.

 

"Of course. They're just out of our price range." Jen said.

 

"That's kinda what we want to talk to you about. I know the kinda house you really want. I also know that you wouldn't be..." he trailed off, not wanting to offend them. "You're raising my little sister. And I always want to do as much as I can. So I want to buy your house for you." Justin said. Tucker's eyes widened, and Jen's mouth fell to the floor, along with the metal spoon, making a loud noise and causing the puppies to start barking. Molly, Gus and even Lilly laughed loudly. Jen sat down.

 

"You what?" Jen asked.

 

"I want to buy you a house." Justin repeated.

 

"Justin you can't. You don't have to do that-"

 

"I know I don't have to. But I want to. All my paintings sold when I was in New York. There was a bidding war over a few of them. But I have the money from that show alone to buy you the house of you dreams mom." Justin said. Jennifer was stunned and she looked at Brian.

 

"Where did he get this idea?" Jen asked. Brian snorted and laughed.

 

"Sunshine came up with this all on his own. I had nothing to do with it." Brian laughed.

 

"Honey. I love you for wanting to do this. But Tucker and I can do this-"

 

"Mom you got enough money when you got your divorce. You got a really nice settlement, and you bought this Town House. I know you still get child support from Craig's account for Molly, but as soon as you married Tucker, you stopped getting alimony. And I know the house that you want...you're taking care of Lilly. You're starting all over with another kid...I want to help mom. And I don't want you to completely change your life because of a Craig's mistakes. You've already turned your life around...but I want to do this for you. Because you've always been there for me." Justin said. Jen wiped at her eyes.

 

"You've gotten me where I am today. And I want to do this for you. You should be able to save your money for your future. For Molly and Lilly's future. I want you to be able to take care of one monthly bill for you. I want to make sure that you're not gonna spend the rest of your life making sure you have enough money to make your mortgage." Justin told her. Jen burst out crying and got up and hugged Justin. Brian rubbed his face.

 

"I don't know what's worse. Staying in here with her crying, or going out with the damn dogs." Brian said, making Tucker laugh, and then making Jen laugh and she pulled away.

 

"This is all coming from me. With the money I saved from my paintings. I've thought about doing this for awhile. You've been an amazing mother to me and Molly, and I want to help any way that I can to keep you focused on Lilly, and not on a mortgage. So please let me do this." Justin said. Jen looked at Tucker. "You can think of this as a...late wedding present." Justin tried his best to say without sounding uncomfortable, even though he really was. "It will have everything you two want." he tried to convince them.

 

"I'm letting this be totally up to you. It's an amazing gift Justin's giving for his mom. So I'll let you make that decision" Tucker said. Jen wiped at her face.

 

"I can't even believe this Justin. I never imagined this." Jen said softly. She burst into tears again and hugged Justin. "Thank you. But this is your birthday, not mine. You're not supposed to get me a gift." she cried. The kids ended up coming over to the table for dinner, and Molly blocked the room off so the puppies couldn't get out. Jen told her about Justin buying them a house. She looked over at Justin and Brian.

 

"Does this mean you're gonna get me a car when I turn 16 next year?" Molly asked. Justin rolled his eyes and Brian laughed.

 

"Molly!" Jen scolded.

 

"What? I'm just waiting on you to take me to get my permit. Ask me anything, I know that book backwards and forwards. I know all the rules. Now just let me get my permit, and get me a car when I turn 16 and I'll be able to get my license." she said and smiled. Justin covered his face and shook his head.

 

"I can't believe she's old enough to drive." Justin groaned.

 

"Please mom. Can we go?" Molly begged.

 

"I can't this week. I have Open Houses all week." Jen said. Molly looked over at Tucker.

 

"It's my week to do detention." Tucker said. Molly moaned and sat back.

 

"I could take you to get your permit." Justin said. Molly sat up straight and looked at Justin excitedly, and then looked at her mom.

 

"Oh can he please?" Molly begged her mom.

 

"I can't believe we're already here. You're ready to learn how to drive." Jen said sadly.

 

"Why's grandma Jen crying?" Gus asked.

 

"Because she's a cry baby." Brian said quickly before anyone else could. They all laughed at him.

 

"Yes. Justin can take you." Jen said. She stood up and pulled something out of the fridge.

 

"You didn't have to get me a cake." Justin told her.

 

"Well if mom didn't then no one was. Because we know crabby pants over here doesn't like birthdays." Molly mocked Brian. Justin laughed at as Brian glared at her.

 

"What are you doing?" Brian asked as Justin brought some blankets into their room.

 

"The puppies need a comfy place to sleep. I'm building a wall of blankets around the dog bed. They won't be able to get out now." Justin said as he built some crazy contraption around the dog bed. Brian rolled his eyes. He knew this was a bad idea. Getting a dog. The only reason he got two was because he knew that Justin would want the dog to have a friend. He already saw all the arguments happening about that one, and decided to just give in now instead of later on. He knew he was gonna lose anyways. He was brought out of his thoughts by Justin getting on his lap and straddling him and then kissing him.

 

"Thank you for celebrating my birthday." Justin said. He knew it would make Justin happy. And he loved being the one to make him happy. It still shocked him, ever since the bombing at Babylon, it still shocked him how much he loved doing nice things for Justin. It still shocked him, that he was content. He didn't feel like he was changing who he was. He was still the same cynical Brian Kinney. He never changed who he was. The only difference now, then before...he lived in a nice house. He took in active role in his son's life. He married that stupid blonde kid...and he never had to compromise who he was.

 

"Where are you?" Justin asked as he chuckled "You seem really lost in thought." Justin said. Brian smiled.

 

"I was just thinking that today isn't your actual birthday." Brian said. Justin smiled.

 

"I know it's tomorrow. I just want to spend it at the house. We can call everyone over tomorrow or something. We'll order pizza or something. I want it to be low key. I don't need some fancy big celebration. I just want my family around. And that's all that matters." Justin said. Brian smiled.

 

"Whatever you want Sunshine." Brian said. Of course, he knew that Justin meant what he said. He would be happy. He was sincere about that. He would be over the moon exited just to have Brian by his side on his birthday, and spend the day at home being lazy and having everyone over for an easy dinner...but Brian had other plans.

 

A few hours after they went to sleep, Brian was woken up by some weird noise. "What the fuck?" he grumbled. There was a yip. He opened his eyes and growled. The puppies. The fucking puppies. He turned over to see Justin sleeping through it. He shook him. "Make those fucking things shut up." Brian bitched at him. The puppies must of heard his voice, because now they were crying loudly. He shook Justin harder. "Justin get the fuck up and get those things out of here." Brian told him. But Justin was sound asleep. "DAMNIT!" He yelled. He threw the blankets off and walked over to the puppies. They were stuck on the blankets, trying to escape. He picked them both up and put them back in the dog bed.

 

"Go to bed." he told them. They wouldn't listen. This was fucking awesome. These obnoxious things were howling in his room, and Justin wouldn't even wake up. He raised an eyebrow. He knew exactly what would wake Justin up. He walked back over to the bed and put his hand under the sheet and found Justin's cock. He started squeezing it and rubbing it. After a minute, Justin started responding and moaning. He slowly started waking up, and he opened his eyes and smiled, but stopped when he saw Brian glaring at him.

 

"Good you're awake. Shut those fucking things up." he complained and crawled over Justin and laid back down. Justin sat up and shook his head. He walked over in just his underwear and straightened his hard on. He bent down and picked the puppies up.

 

"Come here guys. I'll take you outside." Justin yawned and left the room. That was a bad idea. Why did he get Justin puppies? He knew why. Because as soon as Brian saw Sam's dogs, he knew it was all over. Justin couldn't stop talking about dogs after that. He knew that that was something Justin had wanted for so long. Since he was a kid, but Craig never let him get one. He didn't want to be anything like Craig. So now he was stuck with two annoying puppies.

 

The next day Brian drove Justin over to the Vet's office. He had the windows rolled down and complained the whole time about having dog shit in the car. "You have to bring a fecal sample. We have to know if they have worms Brian." Justin said.

 

"If they have any fucking worms we're taking them back where they came from." Brian said. Justin rolled his eyes. When they parked, Justin held out one of the puppies to Brian. "Why the fuck are you handing him to me?" Brian asked.

 

"Because I can only hold one at a time. I have the little bags of their poop and their paper work. So carry George. He really likes you. He's the one who peed in your shoe this morning." Justin said and smiled. Brian hated these dogs already.

 

"You better not pee on my clothes you little bastard." Brian grumbled. "Wait which shoe did he pee in?" Brian demanded. When the fuck did that happen? Justin just laughed and ignored him. They walked in and the receptionists oohh'd and aww'd over the puppies. Brian was all to willing to hand them over to the girls to go all goo goo eyed over. Justin stayed at the counter filling out paper work, and laughing with the receptionists. He did come over to him at one point with the clip board and sat down.

 

"I forget what my drivers license number is." Justin said as he started pulling out his wallet. Brian looked over at the paper.

 

"Why the fuck are they asking for a social security number? And why is my information on there?" Brian demanded. Justin chuckled and rolled his eyes.

 

"Because if they can't get ahold of me, they can call my husband. And it's really for making payments. Some people don't pay after services on their pets are done. So having this information, they can take them to court and all that stuff. I'm not too worried about it. I have my husbands credit card." Justin said and smiled brightly.

 

"I liked you better when I had to beg you to take my money." Brian grumbled. Justin just laughed at him. One of the Vet Tech's called Fred and George's name out, making the girls whine that they were being taken away.

 

"Oh my God they are so sweet." she said, and introduced herself. Lilly.

 

"Oh wow that's my little sisters name." Justin said. It was weird to Justin. To say he had two little sisters. He had been so used to only having one. The tech got them all settled and checked the puppies out and talked with Justin about what was going to happen, and then left the room. Justin sat down with the puppies in his arms and smiled. Brian crossed his arms. He wasn't going to give in because Justin was giving him that killer sunshine smile. Justin chuckled. "What I don't understand if why the hell you got me two puppies if you were gonna be such a grouch about it." Justin laughed. Brian rolled his eyes.

 

"I made a huge mistake." Brian groaned. Making Justin laugh. The Vet came and Justin got right up. He was all excited to introduce his puppies, and then waved his hand over at Brian.

 

"That's my husband Brian. He hates the dogs he got me." Justin laughed. Brian sighed and rolled his eyes. The woman laughed.

 

"You got them for your husband and you already dislike them?" Dr. Lyndon said.

 

"He only got them last night. They haven't even done anything." Justin defended.

 

"Except keep me up all night and pee in my shoe." Brian said. Justin laughed.

 

"I was joking about that." Justin said, avoiding his eyes. Yeah right he was kidding. Justin was probably trying to hide which shoe the little creep peed in. All his shoes were being inspected the second he walked into the house today!

 

They were in the office almost an hour. Justin talked the Vet's ear off about the stupidest things. What food to feed them. What shots were really necessary. How to potty train them. Heart worm and flea medication? Brian really did NOT think this through. When they got to neutering him, then he spoke up. "Wait a minute. You're gonna chop their balls off?" Brian asked. Justin's eyes widened.

 

"Oh now you care? Of course I'm gonna get them neutered. I don't want them getting out and getting some other dog pregnant do you? Besides it's healthier for them. I was reading up on it last night." justin said. Brian shook his head.

 

"You're not emasculating them." Brian said. Justin's mouth fell open.

 

"Are you kidding me right now? You don't even like them. They're my dogs. So you can sit there and shut up. You get no say in this." Justin said. Dr. Lyndon laughed. They went back out to the front counter, and the girls took the puppies again. Justin made a million appointments with them. To get different shots, and because this was the first time they were getting the shots, they needed to get them done a few times. Boosters the receptionists were calling them. They were given pills and a bag of food. Justin paid, and then took the puppies and looked at the food and then at Brian. "You can either carry the dogs or that bag honey." Justin said and smiled. The girls snickered and he looked back at them. "My husband is a grumpy ass. Please don't take it personal if he answers the phone and he's an ass. It's just how he is. You can write that in the chart if you want." Justin told them, making the three girls laugh. Brian snatched up the bag.

 

"Stupid fucking birthday present." Brian grumbled.

 

"Happy birthday Mr. Kinney." one of the girls said. It took Brian a moment to realize they weren't talking to him. They were talking to Justin. Five months of being married to Justin and he still wasn't used to hearing Justin being called Kinney. Well, it was more then five months for that, because Justin changed his name a few months before. But it was still really weird. He threw the bag of food into the bag and got into the drivers seat. Justin sat and put his seat belt on.

 

"I'm so sorry you had to get shots. But you both were so brave." Justin talked in a funny voice. Brian rolled his eyes. "I've never even seen this kind of breed before. Where did you find them?" Justin asked.

 

"Some lady has different dogs in her house that she breeds. She mixes them all up and makes these mutts. She's been doing it for like ten years, and got a bunch of good reviews. All that good shit about really taking care of her dogs. All her clients love her and she got a bunch of recommendations online. I'm surprised she wasn't crazy when I got there, but she was relatively normal, for someone who has a million dogs." Brian grumbled. Justin laughed.

 

"Well I really do love them. So thank you." Justin said and leaned forward and kissed his cheek. Brian gave him a half smile.

 

"Did that one really pee in my shoe?" Brian asked, making Justin chuckle. They dropped the puppies back off at the house, and blocked them in the kitchen, and then went out to the art supply store. Brian knew that if he brought Justin there, he'd get totally lost in there, and loose all track of time. He had the house being decorated and had the food catered, and had everyone arrive while they were gone. Brian sat on a couch and read all his emails on his phone while Justin shopped.

 

"You wanna go out to dinner tonight?" Justin asked. Brian didn't realize he was at the counter paying for his art supplies. Brian stood up and stretched.

 

"What are you in the mood for?" Brian asked.

 

"Do I get to pick?"

 

"It is your birthday." Brian grumbled and rolled his eyes.

 

"Someplace romantic then. I want to have just a nice quiet dinner, just the two of us. I just want to be with you on my birthday." Justin said and smiled. Brian snorted and rolled his eyes, and it just made Justin smiled bigger. Before the bombing at Babylon, Justin wouldn't dare to say anything like that to Brian. He had to walk on eggshells most of the time. Now it didn't matter what Justin said. He could express his love for Brian without fear of being rejected. They were married for God sakes. It was a secure, settling feeling. Things were settled for him and Brian. He was confident in their relationship. It was freeing.

 

"Just as long as I get to see you in your birthday suit. Ha." Brian sang jokingly. He helped Justin grab some of his bags and walk down the street to their car. When they got back to the house, Brian parked in the garage and walked around to the passenger side. Justin had opened the back door to pull out his bags, but Brian shut the door. Justin just looked at him.

 

"What are you doing?" Justin asked. Brian pushed him up against the SUV and kissed him. Justin moaned into his mouth. Brian pulled him forward and then started walking him backwards towards the door. He struggled with getting it opened. Justin tried to move towards the left. He knew Justin wanted to go upstairs, but he was pushing him towards the kitchen. Everyone was outside, waiting for him.

 

"I wanna fuck you in the hot tub." Brian whispered. They had been waiting for it to get cool so they could use the hot tub, and Brian hadn't been able to fuck him in it yet. He put his hands on the side of his Justin's face, so he didn't see any of the decorations. He walked Justin backwards, while Justin tried to take off his and Brian's clothes. Brian had a hard time pushing his hands away, and covering his face.

 

"What are you doing?" Justin laughed against his lips. Brian slid open the glass door and pushed him out onto the porch and turned him around.

 

"SURPRISE!" Everyone cheered. Justin was stunned, and Brian just laughed. Everyone hugged Justin and wished him Happy Birthday.

 

"Oh my God Brian." Lindsay said and slapped his arm.

 

"What?" Brian asked.

 

"The kid has a huge hard on." Sam said.

 

"You couldn't have figured out another way to get him out here?" Melanie asked.

 

"He's so uncomfortable." Daphne said. Brian rubbed his eyes.

 

"FUCK!" He yelled loudly. They all stared at him. "This is why I'm fucking gay. I can't stand being around women this long." Brian bitched and walked over to the bar and snatched up a beer. "It's to cold out here. I'm going back inside. And don't any of you bitches follow me." Brian bitched at them. He didn't see Justin for about an hour. Everyone was hugging him and talking to him and wishing him Happy Birthday. Somehow he ended up in the living room with the Gus, and his best friend Memphis playing that stupid video game, Minecraft, that Brian hated. Callum, who was a year older then Gus and who was his cousin Roberts oldest son was playing with them, and his little cousin Seth, who was almost 9, who was his aunt Angela's youngest son.

 

And somehow he ended up with Justin's little sister Lilly. Lilly loved Justin and Brian. She had been spending more time with them. He even had picked her up from Daycare a few times. It was weird. Since when was he helping raise Craig's child? He shook his head. That just never made any sense to him.

 

"Lilly look at the house I made for you. It's pink." Gus told Lilly. She had no idea what he was saying, but giggled.

 

"Did you make my big mansion Sonny Boy?" Brian asked. Gus nodded.

 

"I had help though." Gus told him. Brian chuckled with him. Gus tried winking at him, making Brian laugh. He couldn't quite master the art of winking. Justin came in and sat down next to him.

 

"Guess what my mom just told me?" Justin asked. He didn't let Brian answer. "They found a house and their offer was accepted. They're going Monday to sign the papers. So they're gonna get the house that they want. My mom is flipping out. She loves it." Justin said. He was so excited. It was a proud moment for Justin. This was his money. He didn't use any of Brian's money. This was all Justin. He knew those seven months in New York was worth it. For Justin to feel like he could do it on his own. It made Justin a completely different person. He was secure in who he was. He couldn't help but be more prouder of the little fucker. He was lucky to watch him...grow up.

 

"So we're gonna have Lilly's birthday party here now. Because their house will be a mess with all the moving." Justin said excitedly Brian snorted. God what had his life turned into? It used to be just his. He never had to host any fucking birthday parties...a flash of Michael's surprise party flashed through his mind. He immediately got that out of his head.

 

Everyone who had kids started leaving early. And soon, it was just his dad's side of the family that was left. Sam was sitting at the table eating. "God haven't you had enough?" Brian asked, disgusted. She shook her head.

 

"Oh my God these Crab Rangoon's are amazing." Sam moaned.

 

"Don't bother her while she's eating. She already bit Derek when he got to close." Josh told Brian. Sam glared at him.

 

"What are we doing for Thanksgiving?" Sam asked Justin. His face brightened up.

 

"Oh of course this fat ass is gonna talk about food." Brian said. Sawyer laughed loudly.

 

"Thanksgiving is her favorite holiday. She eats all day. And eats nothing but leftovers for the next five days." sawyer said.

 

"How is she not 800 pounds?" Brian asked.

 

"I have a super high metabolism. Why do you think I'm in the bathroom all the time?" Sam asked. Brian and Sawyer each groaned.

 

"Does she have to talk about that?" Brian asked, disgusted. Sawyer just rubbed his face.

 

"I can't stop her." Sawyer told him.

 

"Can we please talk about Thanksgiving?" Sam asked, ignoring them.

 

"Well you guys are all invited. I'm really excited to have it here. Do you want to come? I know you're excited to be at your own house again." Justin said. Sam waved her hand.

 

"I'm pregnant. I don't feel like doing Thanksgiving. I just don't feel like cleaning the damn house and having everyone over. But I do feel like helping you out for sure. Cooking all that food. I can just taste it." Sam moaned.

 

"STOP IT" Josh yelled loudly at her, making her jump. "Don't get all excited about Thanksgiving food because I'm not fucking making a turkey." Josh told her. Sam glared at him. The three other guys laughed.

 

"Well I'd really love it if you came for Thanksgiving. All of you. And anyone else from Boston can come." Justin said. Brian groaned.

 

"Do you have to invite all them? The whole fucking house is gonna be filled up again. I fucking hate that." Brian complained. Justin ignored him.

 

"I've already been looking up some recipes. I really want it to be fancy." Justin said, totally getting excited. He sat down next to her.

 

"Oh Jesus. He's gonna pull out his cookbook." Brian said, making Josh and Sawyer laugh. It wasn't till later on, that Justin came upstairs to go to bed. He had just brought the puppies outside, and was now brushing his teeth. Brian stood next to him and did the same. He stood behind Brian and wrapped his arms around Brian's waist and kissed his shoulders.

 

"Thank you for giving me such a great birthday." Justin said. Brian turned around and hugged him. He reached down and pulled Justin's pants down.

 

"How about I finally get you into that birthday suit now?" Brian said as he pulled back. Justin raised his arms as Brian pulled Justin's shirt over his head. He pulled his pants down. He licked his lips. "Now this is the birthday suit I love." Brian said, looking at Justin, standing there naked. His cock hardening. He leaned down and started kissing him and reached down and squeezed Justin's ass cheeks in his hands. They stood in the bathroom kissing for a minute, before Brian reached down and pulled him up, making Justin wrap his legs around Brian's waist. He walked him out to the bed and dropped him down. He took his clothes off and stood down at Justin.

 

God Justin was hot. Hotter then any guy he knew. And he knew ALOT of hot guys. He gave Justin a mind numbing blow job and fucked him over an hour. They ended up falling asleep, with Brian's cock still inside him. Justin snuck out of bed and got dressed and quietly walked downstairs and into the kitchen, to see Sam sitting at the table looking at her Ipad, and eating still.

 

"What are you doing up?" Justin asked as he pulled a water bottle out of the fridge.

 

"I can't sleep. She's kicking my kidney and she's starving." Sam said. Justin chuckled and sat next to her. She was reading something on her Ipad. He looked over at it to see. "It's some stupid love story. Reading keeps my mind off of everything. I like getting lost in another world." Sam said. Justin furrowed his eyebrows.

 

"Mind off of what?" he asked. She smiled.

 

"I'm a walking talking bundle of nerves. I hide it pretty well...but I'm totally freaked out that I'm gonna go through this whole pregnancy and not have a baby at the end of it." Sam admitted. He was surprised by her honesty. "It just took so long to get pregnant. I've had so many disappointments. I'm so scared that she's not gonna make it. And I'll have a house full of all her things...and she'll never be able to use anything. I have this bad feeling that the only connection I'm ever going to have to my daughter is her kicking me from the inside." Sam said. Justin had no idea she felt like that.

 

"Am I the only one who knows how you feel?" Justin asked. She chuckled.

 

"My family knows. I haven't said anything. But they know. That's why they don't say anything when I go to the doctors every week and get another ultrasound." Sam said. His eyes widened.

 

"Please tell me your exaggerating" Justin said. She shook her head.

 

"A family friend owns the practice. He makes time for me every week. And every week he tells me she looks perfect." Sam said and started eating again.

 

"Oh my God you really are gonna be so fat after you have the baby." Justin said. Sam shrugged.

 

"It'll be worth it right?" Sam asked. Justin reached out and squeezed her hand.

 

"It will be. Even if...God forbid the worst did happen. You're to strong to let it bring you down. You'll just adopt. But I think everything's gonna be just fine. I totally believe that you'll hold her in your arms. Happy and healthy. And I think it's just all in your head." Justin said, making her smile.

 

"Hey I have a question." Sam said. Justin nodded his head. "Joan's funeral...how come Michael never showed up?" Sam asked. Justin blushed. "Yeah I know you did something. What did you do?" Sam asked. Justin rubbed his face.

 

Brian was asleep. Justin snuck out of the house and drove to Michael's house in the middle of the night. He rang the doorbell. He felt bad for waking Ben up. He knew he would. He knew that Jenny wasn't there though. Hunter was the one that answered the door, rubbing his eyes. "What are you doing here?" Hunter yawned.

 

"I'm sorry. But I need to talk to Michael." Justin said. Hunter raised his eyebrows.

 

"Are you sure about that? Am I gonna have to stay down here and referee?" Hunter asked. Justin shook his head. Hunter let him in, and Michael came down the stairs.

 

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Michael demanded as he walked towards him. Hunter went upstairs.

 

"I came here to tell you that you're not allowed to show up at the viewing tomorrow, or Joan's funeral. You are to stay far away from Brian." Justin told him. Michael laughed and crossed his arms.

 

"Yeah that's not happening. So get the fuck out of here." Michael told him.

 

"It is happening." Justin said and pulled out some papers and showed Michael. He stared down at them in confusion.

 

"What is this?" Michael asked.

 

"That's a copy of the paperwork that I can file. For all the rights to Rage." justin said. Michael whipped his head up to stare at him. "There's tons of documentation in there stating the last three issues you've had no input on them. I've done all the work. I can keep making Rage without you. I can keep coming up with storylines by myself. But you can't draw. You need me. But I'll sue for all the rights." Justin said. Michael's mouth fell open. "And before you say anything about the last three issues, you know it's your own fault. I sent you everything, and you'd never reply. So I had to take it upon myself to work on the comic book by myself. We had deadlines, and you failed to hold up your end. Which by the way, if I go through with this, I'd also be suing for any profits you made with the last three issues." Justin told him.

 

"You fucking bastard." Michael said.

 

"It doesn't have to be like this. But as usual, you don't see anything you've done wrong. I'm not going to sit here and argue with this. This is how it's going to go. You stay away, and I won't sue you. You go anywhere near Brian, and Rage will no longer be yours. Do I make myself clear!" Justin asked. Michael didn't say anything, so he walked passed him towards the door.

 

"He didn't even want you to go to Jack's funeral." Michael said. Justin stopped. "He needed me. I'm the one who got him through it. I'm the one he called. I'm the one who went bowling with him, and I was the one who was with him when he finally said goodbye to Jack...I was the one who he came to, crying in the middle of night right before he died. Whenever Jack hurt him, I was the one who he came to. It was always me...I bet he hasn't even let you hug him. I bet he hasn't even let you see him cry. And I bet he hasn't invited you along to share any of his pain." Michael said. Justin whipped around.

 

"He doesn't need to invite me. He doesn't need to share his pain. He doesn't need to come to me. I'm right there. I'll always be there for him. He's my husband. I always feel his pain no matter what." Justin said, making Michael glare at him. "And I'm the one who's going to be with him at Joan's funeral. Me. I'm the one who's gonna be in bed with him while he grieves however he wants to. It's me Michael. He chose me. Fucking get over it." Justin said and slammed out of the door.

 

"Holy shit." Sam said. Justin snorted. "Good for you. Standing up for yourself." Sam said. Justin smiled. "Did you tell Brian you did that?" Sam asked. He shook his head.

 

"I'm sure he knows though. Why else would Michael stay away?" Justin asked.

 

The next two weeks were crazy. Justin was keeping Lilly at his house because his mom and Tucker were packing everything up in the Town house to move into the bigger house. Justin couldn't help but love having Lilly around so much. She was such a joy to have in the house. Justin loved dressing her up as a butterfly for Halloween. Jen and Tucker came over so they could take her trick-or-treating. They were going with Lindsay and Melanie. Gus was dressed up as Steve from Minecraft, and Jenny was a bumble bee, which was so cute when they put Jenny and Lilly next to each other. Sawyer had flown in, and Teresa was going with them. And a bunch of Teresa's nieces and nephews were coming with their kids.

 

"WE GOT THE BEER!" Nico announce loudly.

 

"Thank God." Brian grumbled as he took one from him.

 

"Do you think we can get going now? Maybe walk down a few blocks before we start?" Lindsay asked suddenly. Everyone looked at her.

 

"Why are you freaking out?" Brian asked.

 

"Some of the neighbors around here aren't participating. I think the kids will enjoy it much better if we walk a few blocks ahead." Lindsay said, nervous. Justin looked up and saw Melanie through the window arguing on the phone.

 

"Is that about Michael?" Justin asked. Lindsay sighed.

 

"Look. He's on his way here. It's our night with her. But he's insisting on coming over and we don't want that. So can we just go a few blocks down before he gets here so he can't find us?" Lindsay asked sadly.

 

"Alright new plan. Get the kids in the car and we'll drive to my parents neighborhood. There's a bunch of houses that give out full size candy bars." Teresa said, getting the kids excited. Everyone packed up and drove twenty minutes to get to Brian's grandparents house.

 

"It's to bad he makes everything so difficult. He should put his daughters needs before his own. He doesn't have to be missing out on Halloween." Teresa said to Lindsay. She chuckled.

 

"It's not worth having him around. We don't even know him anymore. He's completely unhinged. He's not the same person he was even a year ago." Lindsay told her sadly. Lindsay looked around for Brian or Justin. "It's scary the way he acts. He blames Justin for everything. He won't even acknowledge that Ben's sick. He fights with everyone. I just don't know who he is anymore. Melanie gets scared to death every time she leaves Jenny with him. She's scared it will be the last time she sees her. She's scared he's just gonna leave and take Jenny with him." Lindsay said.

 

"He wouldn't get far." Jennifer said, rubbing Lindsay's arm.

 

"Do you even know your wife? Melanie would go after him." Teresa said.

 

"This is kinda fun." Justin said. Brian chuckled.

 

"This is exactly what I wanted to be doing tonight." Brian grumbled, making Justin laugh.

 

"And where else did you wanna be?"

 

"Babylon. The scariest cock contest is in a couple of hours." Brian said, making Justin laugh.

 

"Well I'll tell you what. After we go back home, you can go with Emmett. I'll stay with Lilly and you go and have a good time." Justin said.

 

"Get the girls to watch her. Or better yet, get my father to watch her. Then you can join me." Brian said. Justin laughed.

 

"No I wouldn't do that. She's my responsibility. I honestly don't mind if you go though. I always did like the Halloween contest." Justin said. Brian shrugged. "Seriously I know you wanna go. There's no reason for both of us to stay home. Just go. Me and Sawyer will hang out. I enjoy spending time with him. And I'll still be awake when you get home. And I'll give you a great blow job after watching all those hot guys all night." justin said, wiggling his eyebrows. How could Brian say no to that.

 

They drove back to the house, and right away trouble started. Michael was there screaming at Melanie and Lindsay. Lindsay brought the kids inside, while Melanie blocked him, not letting him inside their house. "I honestly don't have the energy to stay out here and watch this." Justin said sadly and took Lilly inside. Brian and Sawyer stood in Brian's driveway and watched.

 

"Michael has a lot to be thankful for. And he doesn't even see it." Sawyer said. Brian just watched. "You gonna go over there?" Sawyer asked him.

 

"If I have to. I'm trying not to. But he's messing with butch Melanie. She can kick his ass. He doesn't stand a chance." Brian said plainly. They watched as Michael got real close, and Melanie pushed him back and went inside, with Michael pounding on the door, demanding to see his daughter. Brian shook his head and went inside, with Sawyer following him. Justin had to convince Brian to leave after that. It was just for a couple of hours. It wasn't a big deal.

 

"We can always watch a scary movie. I used to do that with Sammy every Halloween. Then she got older and was to cool for me." Sawyer laughed.

 

"Oh yeah that's fine. We have some popcorn in the cabinets. I have to bring the garbage cans out." Justin said. He walked into the garage and opened the door. He rolled two bins down to the end of the driveway. He walked the third one down, and turned back towards the house, when he was suddenly pushed into the street, hitting the back of his head hard on the cement. Even though it was dark, all he could see was bright shiny stars on his eyes. It was all blurry, and he couldn't see the person who had pushed him. But they were in his face, and they had hit him. There was a bullet fired in the air.

 

"GET BACK FROM HIM!" someone yelled. It was Marvin. They still had their security team watching the house in case Craig came back. A car driving by had come to a screeching stop, almost hitting Justin and whoever was hitting him. The person beeped over and over, and the person got off and ran down the street.

 

"OH MY GOD IS HE OK?" a woman yelled as Marvin came running up to him, still holding is gun out towards where the man went running.

 

"JUSTIN!" he heard Lindsay scream and came running out, with Melanie behind her.

 

"WHAT HAPPENED?" Sawyer yelled as he ran down the driveway.

 

"I need assistance to the Kinney house." Marvin started talking into his walkie. Asking for police and an ambulance. Lindsay, Melanie and Sawyer were down on the ground talking all at once to Justin.

 

"His head is bleeding." Lindsay cried.

 

"What happened?" Sawyer asked.

 

"There was someone on top of him hitting him. That's why I was beeping. To make him stop. He ran off that way." the woman yelled, pointing down the street.

 

"Oh my God. Was it?..." Lindsay trailed off. "The kids." Lindsay whispered. Melanie ran back in the house.

 

"Lilly." Justin whispered.

 

"Jackson is already going upstairs to retrieve the baby and bring her outside. No one's in the house. The guy was outside the property. And Jacobson is in your house Ms. Marcus. He said no one was on your property either." Marvin said.

 

"Justin. How many fingers am I holding up?" Sawyer asked, holding up three fingers. Justin shook his head.

 

"I don't know." Justin cried. He was freaking out. Lindsay started crying.

 

"Justin I need you to lie still. And stay awake and just talk to me ok." Sawyer said as he turned his head. "Ok Lilly's coming out with that Jackson guy. She's alright. And Melanie has the kids on the porch. Everyone's fine Justin. So just calm down and talk to me." Sawyer said. Justin wouldn't listen though. He tried getting up. He was confused. And he couldn't see. His vision was blurry.

 

The police and an ambulance came. "Wait where's Brian? He needs to go with Justin." Lindsay asked.

 

"He's at Babylon. I'm going to go get him. Lindsay go with Justin. Just keep him calm." Sawyer said. Lindsay was shaken herself, and Sawyer felt terrible for her. "I need you to stay strong right now. I don't want to call Brian and have him drive up here. He won't let anyone drive him. But he'll let me. And I'm gonna call Teresa. She'll come pick up the kids and bring them...to someone's house. And she'll stay with Melanie alright. I know you want to stay with her but I need you to ride to the hospital with Justin. Can you do this?" Sawyer said. Lindsay wiped at her face and nodded her head and got into the ambulance. He made sure the security guards stayed with Melanie. "Teresa will be here shortly and she'll take you up to the hospital." Sawyer told her, and hopped into Justin's SUV. He scrubbed his face and called Teresa.

 

"Did something outside scare you?" Teresa joked as she answered the phone.

 

"I need you to pick up Melanie and take Gus, Lilly and Jenny to one of your families house, and then take Melanie to the hospital." Sawyer said. Teresa gasped.

 

"What happened?" she asked, fear in her voice.

 

"Someone attacked Justin in the street. Lindsay's with him. I'm going to get Brian." Sawyer told her. Teresa didn't need to be told twice. Jenny and Lilly could go to any of her families house with kids. They had been spending so much time with them. But it was Gus who she was worried about. But if Gus was with Memphis, his little partner in crime, she knew he'd feel safer. She called up her nephew Vance, and Vance and Cheyanne were more then willing to watch the three kids. Vance ended up calling his younger sister Julia to come over and help with Vance's three kids, and with Gus, Jenny and Lilly.

 

Melanie was shaken when Teresa picked her up, but she was holding it back. Teresa told her she didn't need to pack anything, because Vance had anything the kids would need. Teresa ran into the house to get Lilly's blanket, and they were on their way. Gus was quieter then usual, because he knew the ambulance took Justin away, but Teresa made it seem like an adventure. They dropped them off, with the security staying behind. It was then that Melanie broke down.

 

"It had to have been Michael. He was threatening that he wanted to kill Justin. That everything bad in his life was Justin's fault. This was Michael I know it." Melanie cried.

 

"Well do my eyes deceive me. Is that Mr. Kinney? Slumming it with us single folks at Babylon?" Emmett joked as Brian walked over to them. Emmett, Calvin, Ted and Blake were all upstairs by the railing, drinking.

 

"I never miss the scariest cocks contest. It's a tradition." Brian joked, taking a swig of his beer.

 

"Where's the husband?" Ted asked.

 

"Staying home. Lilly's at the house." Brian said.

 

"Oh my God Justin is so adorable with her. He looks just like a little daddy with her." Emmett said, resting his hand on his heart.

 

"Fatherhood really suits him." Blake said, eyeing Brian, who rolled his eyes.

 

"Better watch out Bri. Sunshine's gonna get baby fever." Ted said.

 

"Will you guys shut the fuck up." Brian said, making the four of them laugh. It was true though. He was dreading the day Justin asked to have a baby of their own. He didn't want a baby. He had Gus. That was all the kids he wanted. He knew Justin loved and adored Gus, and he was practically a father to Lilly...but he knew Justin would want one of his own. A baby that was biologically his. He dreaded that day. They were half way through the contest when someone pulled his shoulder. "What are you doing here?" Brian asked his father.

 

"I need you to come with me." Sawyer said seriously

 

"Is everything all right?" Calvin asked wearily.

 

"If you want you can all follow. But we have to go now." Sawyer said and turned. The others followed him.

 

"Where the fuck are we going?" Brian demanded.

 

"Go get your jackets and I'll explain on the way. And don't argue and just do it." Sawyer told him. Brian rolled his eyes and went upstairs to his office. The others had their jackets downstairs. As Brian was walking down the stairs, he saw Sawyer whisper something in Ted's ear. Ted's eyes widened and he pulled Emmett towards the door. Blake and Calvin followed them. "They'll meet us there. Come on." Sawyer said, rushing out of the club, with Brian right behind him.

 

"What the fuck is going on? Where's Justin?" Brian demanded. He got into the drivers seat, and Brian growled and went around and got into the passenger seat. Sawyer sped off.

 

"Justin was taking the garbage out...and someone jumped him." Sawyer said. Brian's blood drained from his body. "Marvin was by the front door and instantly ran over to them. He shot his gun into the air, and someone was driving by and beeped at him and scared him off. But Justin hit the back of his head. He was still awake when they took him to the hospital. Lindsay went with him. His head was bleeding...and I don't think he could see anything in front of him." Sawyer said wearily. Brian was gripping the door handle.

 

"Teresa came and picked up Melanie and all three kids. They dropped them off at Vance and Cheyanne's house. Security is at the their house. Police are all over the neighborhood looking for the guy." Sawyer said. Brian hadn't said anything. "Melanie and Lindsay think they know who it was." Sawyer said. Of course. It had to only be on person. Brian was going to kill Michael.

 

Before Sawyer even stopped the car, Brian was out and into the emergency room. Demanding to know where Justin was. "Justin Kinney was brought in here. I want to know where the fuck he is." Brian said as Sawyer caught up to him.

 

"Brian." Lindsay said from the waiting room. Her, Melanie and Teresa came running up. He ignored them and slammed his hand on the desk.

 

"Where the fuck is Justin Kinney?" Brian demanded. The receptionist stood up.

 

"I'll go check on him." she said and ran away.

 

"Sweetie are you ok?" Teresa asked.

 

"Why aren't you with him?" Brian demanded from Lindsay.

 

"They took him back to stitch him up. And they wanted to take some tests. Check out his head." Lindsay told him.

 

"He's had a fucking brain injury before. A blow to his head is serious." Brian said, as he started to pace. He had to tell the doctors that they had to run every test in the god damned book because he had already had a brain injury before.

 

"I told them as soon as we got here." Lindsay cried. "I told the EMT's in the ambulance. The hospital knew we were coming and they had gotten everything from Pittsburgh sent to this hospital so they knew exactly what they were dealing with. That's why he's been back their so long." Lindsay told him. She started crying harder. "Of course I would tell them about his brain injury. I just want him to be ok." Lindsay cried, making Melanie hug her. Brian hadn't realized he had been yelling at Lindsay. This wasn't her fault. Brian ran his hands through his hair.

 

"Then where is he?" Brian demanded. It took about 30 minutes for Sawyer to get to Babylon, and then another 40 minutes for them to get to the hospital. And they were in Babylon for about 10 minutes. It takes only 10 minutes to get to the hospital from Britin. So that meant that Justin had been in the hospital around an hour and 10 minutes now. Surely someone knew something. Someone knew what was going on with Justin. He went back up to the desk and slammed his hand down again, making the other two receptionists jump. "My husband was brought in for a head trauma, and I want to fucking know right now where he is." Brian demanded. A nurse came out after hearing Brian yell.

 

"Are you looking for Justin Kinney?" the nurse asked.

 

"Yes." Brian said. She waved her hand.

 

"He's coming back from testing. You can follow me." the nurse said. Brian practically jumped over the counter to follow her.

 

"Is he ok?" Brian asked.

 

"I honestly don't know what's going on. I wasn't on the case. I helped admit him though. I was the one asking him questions. He told me his name, and said he was married to a guy. So I figured you were his husband." she said. She directed him to his room, and he could see Justin in his bed. It was all the way up in a sitting position. Justin had a bandage around his head. His eye was black, his face was swollen.

 

"Justin." Brian said in the door way. He opened his good eye. The other one was to swollen to open. Justin covered his good eye and started crying. Brian rushed over and sat down and took his other hand into both of his. "Hey it's ok. I'm right here." Brian told him.

 

"Everything is so blurry. I can't open my left eye. And I can't see out of my right eye." Justin cried drowsily. Brian gulped. "I hit my head on the ground. What if I can't ever see again." Justin cried. He took his other hand and held both of him.

 

"Hey that's not gonna happen. Everything's gonna clear up in the morning. And you're gonna see just fine." Brian said. Justin kept crying. "Are you hurt-" he stopped. Of course Justin was hurt. "I mean are you in any pain?" Brian asked, choking back the frantic rattling his voice was making. Justin shook his head.

 

"They gave me pain killers. I have a concussion. And they stitched up my head." Justin cried.

 

"What happened?" Brian asked. He wanted to hear it from Justin.

 

"I was taking the garbage out. And he just pushed me into the street. I couldn't see anything because I hit my head. And I couldn't focus. And then he was on top of me and he was hitting me. And I think someone shot a gun. And then a car almost hit me. And it just happened so fast." Justin cried.

 

"Did you see...did you see who it was?" Brian asked. Justin cried and shook his head. Brian sat up on the bed and pulled Justin to his chest. "It's ok come here." he said and hugged Justin as he cried. "It's ok I got you." he whispered into his ear and rubbed his back. What if Marvin hadn't shot his gun? What if that car never came down the street. Or what if the car had actually hit him. What if Justin had died? People could be beaten to death. What if Justin had been beaten to death? Or run over by the car? He blinked back tears and kissed his head. The opposite side that wasn't hurt. Justin cried into his chest until he fell asleep. Brian softly pushed him back. He kissed his cheek.

 

"I'll be right back." Brian said as he left the room. He jumped when he saw one of the security guys right outside the door, standing guard. He couldn't remember this guys name.

 

"I didn't mean to startle you Mr. Kinney. Your father sent me back here. We have someone covering all the exits in the Emergency room. And a few officers watching the house where the children are." he told Brian. Brian nodded. He didn't want to deal with that right now. He walked out into the waiting room. They were all standing there. Ted, Emmett, Calvin and Blake were there. And now Jennifer, Molly and Tucker were there.

 

"How's Justin?" Jennifer cried.

 

"He's sleeping. Go back there with him. I have to run an errand." Brian said, not looking at them, and starting to walk away.

 

"In the middle of the night?" Melanie asked. He walked over to Sawyer.

 

"Give me the keys." Brian told him, not looking at him.

 

"No I'm not doing that. If you need to go somewhere, I'm taking you." Sawyer told him. Brian turned towards the exit.

 

"Where is he going?" Teresa asked as Sawyer bent down to get his jacket from the chair.

 

"To Michael's." Lindsay said tiredly.

 

"We're going to." Ted said as he and Emmett went to follow, but Calvin stopped them.

 

"I don't think that's a good idea. I'll go with them. You both stay here." Calvin said and kissed Emmett and followed Sawyer. Daphne and Jayden were running in. Sawyer grabbed Jayden and turned him around.

 

"You're coming with me." Sawyer said, before Jayden could say anything. Calvin and Jayden hopped in the backseat.

 

"Where exactly are we going?" Jayden asked.

 

"To Michael's." Calvin said. Jayden rubbed his face.

 

"What happened?" Jayden asked.

 

"My former best friend beat the shit out of Justin." Brian said. They were silent the whole way there, till they were about a minute away.

 

"I know what you want to do to Michael. I get it. But you're not going to kill him. The three of us will see to that." Sawyer told Brian. Brian jumped out of the car and pounded on the door.

 

"OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR!" Brian yelled. They waited for a few minutes until Ben, looking awful answered the door. "Where's your husband?" Brian demanded. He was careful as he walked by him.

 

"I don't know. It's just me and Hunter. Hunter has the flu." Ben said, referring to why Hunter didn't answer the door.

 

"Ben you look really bad. Let me help you back to bed." Calvin said as he caught Ben as he swayed.

 

"I'm sleeping on the pull out couch. Hunter's got the flu. He's upstairs...I can't catch it." Ben said. Calvin nodded and helped him over to the pull out couch.

 

"Where the fuck is he?" Brian demanded. Ben looked between all the guys.

 

"I honestly don't know. He was fighting with Mel on the phone about trick-or-treating and he stormed out of here. I have no idea where he is." Ben said.

 

"Wanna know what your precious little husband was doing tonight? He was beating the shit out of my husband." Brian told him. Ben's mouth dropped. Brian laughed. "So when I find him, I'm gonna return the favor." Brian said and stormed out. The three followed him. "Go to Debbie's." Brian told him. They drove over to Debbie's. The lights were still on. Brian could see Michael's car around the corner. He jumped out and went running up the steps and threw the door open.

 

"Well look who it fucking is." Brian yelled.

 

"What the hell are you doing here?" Michael asked.

 

"What's the matter?" Debbie asked.

 

"Oh why don't you tell her Michael?" Brian asked. Michael crossed his arms.

 

"I don't know what you're talking about." Michael said, making Brian laugh. Sawyer, Jayden and Calvin stood close to Brian, waiting for him to lunge.

 

"Oh of course you don't. Let me tell your mommy what her son as been up to tonight." Brian said and turned to Debbie. "After he yells and screams at Melanie all night, he hides in the dark waiting for Justin to come out, and then fucking attacked him. Trying to kill him." Brian said. Debbie gasped and let out a sob.

 

"I DID NOT!" Michael yelled. Brian looked back at him.

 

"Oh you're going to fucking deny it?" Brian asked.

 

"I never attacked Justin. And I was never hiding. I came here after I left Melanie's." Michael said. Carl came down asking what was going on, and then went over to Debbie to console her, crying on his chest.

 

"Why is she crying?" Carl asked.

 

"Her son humiliated her." Brian told him. Carl glared at Michael. "You don't think of anyone but yourself you selfish little prick." Brian told Michael. "You've made everyone's life miserable Your mother won't even come around any of us because she's trying to stay loyal to you. You've managed to ostracize her from her whole fucking family. Your daughter hates being around you and cries the whole fucking time. You have no more friends because you've pushed them all away. Then you try and attack Justin. What the fuck is the matter with you?" Brian demanded, stepping closer to him. His father and cousin stopped him.

 

"I didn't attack him. I don't know what you're talking about." Michael yelled back, making Brian laugh.

 

"Oh of course you don't know. What's wrong with your hand then?" Brian asked. Michael covered his hand. Brian noticed right away that there was an ice pack on the table.

 

"I punched my car." Michael said uncomfortably. Brian just laughed again.

 

"Do you really think I'm fucking buying that bull shit? You go after Justin? You don't ever lay a hand on him ever again do you UNDERSTAND ME?" Brian screamed. He tried to lunge. He was gonna beat the shit out of Michael. But Sawyer Jayden and Calvin were holding him back. The doorbell was ringing, and Michael was all to willing to answer the door. There were police on the doorstep.

 

"Michael Novotny-Bruckner?" the officer asked. Michael looked scared and turned to Brian.

 

"What did you do?" Michael asked.

 

"Brian never had a chance to call the police. That was me." Sawyer said. Michael's eyes widened. The officers turned Michael towards them and put the cuffs on him, making Debbie sob louder.

 

"I didn't do it. I didn't do it." Michael cried. Brian just stood there, watching. "Please don't let them do this. I didn't hurt justin I swear." Michael cried as they started pulling him out. That was the thing. The one person in the whole world that Brian knew would never let him down, would never lie to him, would never hurt him...DID!

 

 

Can you see me now? by SammyScaDoo

CHAPTER 9

 

Jennifer had stayed with Justin until Brian came back. They only allowed one person to stay in the room with him. Brian slept with his head on the bed, and held Justin's hand. The nurses woke him up every hour to check on him. Justin never understood where he was. But he answered all their questions until they let him go back to sleep. By the morning Brian was exhausted. He hadn't gotten a full hour of sleep yet. Jen had dropped off breakfast for them when Justin finally woke up. When he started stirring, Brian sat straight up.

 

"Hey Sunshine. How are you feeling?" Brian asked. Justin hissed in pain, and then rubbed his good eye. "Can you see me?" Brian asked. Justin opened his eye and looked at him.

 

"You're blurry." Justin whispered. That worried Brian. "It's better then last night though. Last night I couldn't see you at all. You were just a mash up of colors. Now you're just a really fuzzy blob." Justin said. Brian let out a sigh.

 

"I've been called a bunch of things before. But a fuzzy blob..." Brian trailed off and chuckled.

 

"Where's Lilly?" Justin asked as he started to get worried.

 

"Relax. My mom brought her, Gus and J.R. to Vance and Cheyanne's house." Brian said, trying to soothe him.

 

"What about the puppies though?" Justin asked. Brian already had to deal with this hours ago.

 

"Mr. Kinney. Can I get you to open your eyes for me?" the nurse asked. Brian groaned as he sat up. He always thought they were talking to him. He forgot Justin's last name was Kinney. She turned the light on and softly shook Justin. He groaned. "Can I have you open your eyes for me. Do you know your name?" she asked.

 

"Justin Kinney." he moaned.

 

"Good. Can you tell me-"

 

"Where are the puppies?" Justin asked, interrupting her. He looked over towards Brian.

 

"Justin don't worry. They're at home."

 

"But someone has to go get them. I have to get up at least three times in the night to take them out. They'll pee all over their beds. Please go get them Brian." Justin begged. Brian lightly pushed his shoulder so he would sit back in bed.

 

"Don't worry about it. I'll have my dad go check on them. He probably already went home anyways." Brian said as he pulled out his phone and texted Sawyer.

 

Will you go check on the damn dogs. Justin woke up and it's all he's freaking out about.

 

He waited a few minutes before Sawyer texted back.

 

Apparently Gus woke up and was crying for them about two hours ago. Vance met Teresa at the house and picked up the dogs, so they're with Gus right now.

 

"Good news Sunshine. Gus has the puppies." Brian said. Justin was already asleep again.

 

"The puppies are with Gus. Vance and Cheyanne are taking care of them. So don't worry about them. Everyone's fine. Let me call for one of the nurse's." Brian said as he reached over and hit the call button. A nurse came in a few minutes later, and she went and called for the doctor. The doctor examined Justin, and wanted him to stay over night again. He wanted to run a few tests, and watch for swelling. He was going to see the Neurologist for some tests. Justin was totally freaked out. Brian couldn't help but also be freaked out.

 

When they got Justin settled in his room, that's when everyone came to see him. They had been waiting in the waiting room all night. Jennifer, Molly, Lindsay, Melanie, Daphne, Jayden, Ted, Emmett, Sawyer and Teresa. "Don't you two have somewhere to be?" Brian asked Ted and Jayden. Ted rolled his eyes and ignored him. Jayden fidgeted around uncomfortably. Daphne looked at Jayden, and then looked at Brian.

 

"Fuck off Brian." Daphne said.

 

"How are you feeling sweetie?" Teresa asked him.

 

"I don't really feel anything. They gave me the good pain killers." Justin said softly.

 

"Sammy will be very disappointed in that." Sawyer said, making them all chuckle. It was awkward. No one wanted to talk about why Justin was here. Michael almost killed him. They could be at home right now. Sobbing. Planning a funeral. Brian shook his head. He told himself to get a fucking grip. It didn't happen.

 

"Maybe we all should take off. Justin looks really tired." Lindsay said. They all agreed, and slowly they all started leaving, until it was just Brian left. He sat in the chair next to him. Justin just kept his head laid back. Not wanting to open his eye. Justin was totally freaked out about his vision. Who could fucking blame him.

 

"Teresa said that Gus has been really attached to the dogs. Vance and Cheyanne said they'd keep him, but with Gus freaking out about them, Lindsay said they'd take them home until we came back." Brian said. Justin just nodded his head. They sat in silence for awhile. What was he supposed to say? Sorry my best friend tried to kill you?

 

"What am I gonna do if my vision never clears up?" Justin asked softly. Brian looked up, not realizing that he had been dozing off. Justin was holding the good side of his face. He had tears streaming down his face. "I'll never be able to paint again if I can't see." he whispered. Brian sat next to him on the bed and pulled Justin to his chest. He rubbed his shoulders and his back while Justin sobbed. He kissed his head. He wasn't going to lie to Justin. He had already had a brain injury. Blows to his head were serious for him. He was scared shitless that Justin's sight might be blurry for the rest of his life. He wouldn't sit here and tell him that everything would be fine. Because it may not be. God why the fuck did he go out last night?

 

An hour later the Neurologist specialist came in. He looked at Justin's eye, and then had them wheel him up to a different floor. "You're welcome to stay here, but he's gonna be upstairs with me for at least three hours. Might as well go home and take a shower. Bring Justin back some things he may need." he said and left with Justin. Brian nodded his head. He got up and stretched. He got to the waiting room and realized...he didn't have his car. He felt his pocket to see if his phone was there.

 

"Is Justin ok?" someone asked. Brian picked his head up, and Sawyer was standing in front of him.

 

"Where'd you come from?" Brian asked.

 

"Well you don't have a car if you need to leave. So I stayed here waiting for you." Sawyer said. Brian was kinda stunned. His dad had been sitting out here for a few hours, waiting for him. He shook his head again and ran his hand through his hair.

 

"He's gonna be upstairs for awhile. They're gonna run all these crazy tests. I just need to go home and take a shower and...bring some stuff back for him." Brian said. Sawyer nodded and pulled the keys out to Justin's SUV. Brian let him drive. He didn't feel like it. He leaned his forehead against the window. "You should have let me beat the shit out of him." Brian grumbled. Sawyer looked over at him.

 

"I didn't feel like bailing you out of jail. You needed to come back here and be with Justin. Not sitting in a jail cell. Besides, two wrongs don't make a right." Sawyer said. Brian scoffed and looked at him.

 

"That's the speech you're gonna give me? Just because Michael beat the shit out of Justin, doesn't mean that I should beat the shit out of Michael? Don't stoop to his level? That's what you're gonna tell me." Brian asked. Sawyer fidgeted around.

 

"Well no...not now." Sawyer said, trying not to laugh. They sat in silence for a few more minutes. "Seriously though, you would have regretted it. And I would have regretted letting you do it." Sawyer told him. Brian rubbed his face.

 

"I don't fucking care. He deserves it." Brian said angrily.

 

"Well that I won't argue with you about. But you still care about him. I won't let you feel guilty. I did the right thing, whether you see it or not. And I'm not gonna change my mind on it." Sawyer said. Brian glared at him. He took a long shower and then packed up some things for him and Justin. He wondered if he should pack a sketch pad. It was a Catch 22. If he packed it, then Justin would be upset he couldn't see it. If he didn't pack it, Justin would be bored and want it. He knew there was no winning that one. If Justin really wanted it he could always ask someone to bring it. Oh his brain was fucked him. He can leave it in the SUV. If he wants it, he'll just run down and get it.

 

He drove back in Justin's SUV. When he got back to Justin's room, he still wasn't back. He figured he would try and get some rest before he came back. He got in that totally uncomfortable recliner and tried to sleep, but was woken up by Justin coming back. He helped him back into bed. "What did the doctor say?" Brian asked as he sat on the bed, facing Justin. Justin shrugged.

 

"He said he would come in here and tell me. They had me in all those weird machines. It's a good thing I'm not claustrophobic. They did all these different tests to look at my brain." Justin said. He was just sitting back, with his eyes closed. He squeezed Justin's hand.

 

"It'll be ok Sunshine. Whatever they say." Brian said honestly. He didn't care if Justin could see perfectly or not again. He didn't give a shit. Justin was still stuck with Brian.

 

"Knock knock." someone said from the door way. It was the doctor. He came in with a clipboard and sat down. He started rattling off a bunch of tests he did, and what the results were. Brian didn't listen to a word he said. The only sentence he paid attention to was... "You're going to be just fine."

 

"Are you sure? I still can't see out of my eye." Justin asked. The doctor nodded his head.

 

"You knocked yourself out pretty good. Your vision has gotten clearer from last night. And that vision test that you took, right when I took you upstairs, and right before they brought you back down, your vision has gotten better in just three hours." he said. Brian looked over at Justin. "I have every reason to be hopeful that by tomorrow your vision should be back tomorrow." the doctor said. Brian smiled and squeezed his hand. "I still want you to stay over night. I want to make sure that there's no swelling. And if all is well tomorrow, I'll send you home. As long as everything stays normal." the doctor said. He excused himself, and Brian sat back on the bed.

 

"Everything's gonna be ok Justin. You're eyes are gonna be fine." Brian said. Justin nodded his head. Something was wrong. He didn't understand why Justin wasn't more happy about this. Everything was going to be fine. He leaned forward and kissed his good eye.

 

Justin slept on and off through out the day. Jennifer came back to sit with him for awhile, but he just slept. He went back up to get another scan that night, to see if his brain was swelling. His results came back fine. The next morning was what Brian was waiting for. If Justin's eyes were back to normal. He was wondering if Justin was holding out till he could see again. Maybe that's what was bothering him.

 

He waited for Justin to wake up. He was on pins a needles. When he started stirring he sat straight up and squeezed his hand. "Morning Sunshine." Brian said. Justin yawned and opened his eyes. He blinked and looked around. "How are your eyes?" Brian asked. Justin looked over at him.

 

"Back to normal." Justin said. Brian smiled and leaned forward and kissed his eyes, and then softly kissed his lips. He pulled back and smiled, and pushed some hair out of Justin's face.

 

"I fucking knew you'd be fine. Now we get the fuck out of here." Brian said. Justin smiled and nodded his head. The doctor did another scan, and by the afternoon they were free to go. But before they left, the police came in to get Justin's statement.

 

"I didn't see anything. It was really dark. I was just pushed into the street, and after I hit my head everything was so blurry. I know someone was on top of me, but I couldn't see who it was." Justin answered.

 

"Did the person speak at all. Or make any type of noise to figure out who it might be?" the officer asked. Justin shook his head.

 

"Even if they did, I was so out of it. I didn't even realize they were on top of me hitting me. I heard a gun shot...but I was confused. And then there was that bright light from the cars headlights. And there was just to much commotion." Justin said.

 

"We know there was an argument that night with the mothers of your son and with Mr. Novotny. He had threatened your life to them. We arrested him. He has no alibi where he was for the first hour after the women saw him. And he claims his hand is all banged up from hitting his car." the officer said. Justin just looked at Brian.

 

"You guys think it was Michael?" Justin asked. Justin didn't sound convinced. Brian nodded.

 

"The fight was pretty bad with Melanie. And he said some things about...wanting to hurt you." Brian said, with a lump in his throat. God how could his own best friend do this to him? The cops left, and Brian brought Justin home. This could have been so much worse. He looked over at Justin. His left eye was still all black. Justin was trying to hide his face. He was wearing a hoodie and had the hood over his head. Justin wasn't himself. How could he be? He had just been attacked. Last time Justin got hurt...prom night...he wasn't there for Justin. He was desperate to make it up to him. He always wanted to make it up to him. Not in this way though. He never wanted Justin to get attacked again. But here they were. And he was going to be there for him this time. He was going to do whatever it took to make Justin feel better.

 

He picked up Justin's hand, and laced his fingers through his, and brought it to him mouth and kissed it. Justin looked over at him. "I'm glad you're ok." Brian said. Justin smiled softly.

 

"I know." Justin said. He held Justin's hand in his lap while he drove with one hand. He rubbed circles on his hand with his thumb. They didn't hold hands a lot. It just wasn't something that they did. But right now, he just needed to feel Justin's hand. Let Brian know he was still there. He was still alive.

 

When they got back home, Justin went straight up to their bedroom. He was desperate for a shower. Brian hopped in with him. He smelled himself, and didn't like it. Justin was slow in all his movements. He complained about the left side of his face hurting. Of course it hurt. He washed Justin's back for him, and Justin stopped moving. He leaned against the wall and let Brian work his hands down his body. Brian rubbed and squeezed his shoulders and all his muscles in his back. Justin was tense...he could feel Justin loosen up a bit. He was a frigate mess...but Justin was putty in Brian's hands and just melted into him. He was careful not to touch a certain part of his back though, and to be careful on his neck. He was still achey from falling.

 

Justin let Brian wash his whole body. It felt good. It was just what Justin needed. He needed to be taken care of at that moment. After Brian washed his whole body, he started washing Justin's hair. There was some dried blood, and he took care to make sure it all came out. They had to shave some parts of Justin's hair. Luckily no one would know, because the rest of his hair fell on top of the little bald spots. He wondered if Justin knew they were there? Luckily he didn't need stitches. They just had clean him up.

 

He helped Justin out of the shower, and he could tell he was ready to fall asleep. That shower did wonders for Justin. He dried him off and then brought him into the bedroom. It was like dressing a child. He put some sweat pants on him and then helped him into bed. "My body feels like a truck hit it." Justin groaned. Brian pulled on pants of his own, and by the time he turned around, Justin was asleep. He went downstairs, and could hear Sawyer and Teresa talking in the kitchen. They sounded like they were having an argument.

 

"You're about to be 49 years old. When are you going to grow the fuck up?" Teresa hissed at him. Brian looked around the corner. Sawyer scoffed.

 

"Me grow up? Are you fucking kidding me? This is all on you. You could have been happy. We could have been happy. Us not being together is all your fucking fault. Don't tell me to grow the fuck up. I've been trying to since I found out you were pregnant. You're the one who wants to live in some delusional little world and punish not only yourself, but me in it. I would have done anything for you. I'd do anything for you. I'm the one who grew up." Sawyer told her. Brian groaned, causing them to jump and he walked in towards the fridge.

 

"Christ can't you fucking heteros get your acts together?" Brian complained as he opened the fridge and pulled out a water. "You're having this argument again?" he asked. Teresa wiped at her face. He looked over at Sawyer and saw that something was in his pocket. He rolled his eyes and looked at Teresa. "Are you telling me he has a fucking ring box in his pocket, and you said no again?" he asked. Sawyer laughed.

 

"Oh no. I didn't ask. I told her I wouldn't ask her ever again." Sawyer said. Teresa glared at him.

 

"Shut up Sawyer." Teresa said.

 

"She found it in my suitcase. So she comes down here bitching like a crazy woman. I wasn't even proposing to her. I fucking told her I never would again." Sawyer said.

 

"What were you doing going through his suitcase?" Brian asked before he could stop himself. He wanted nothing to do with this argument, but he couldn't help but wonder.

 

"He sent me up there. He asked me to get him something and I saw it in there. He did this on purpose." Teresa argued.

 

"What did he send you up there for condoms?" Brian asked. Teresa moaned and covered her face.

 

"I forgot the fucking ring was in there. It was in the zipper part. I didn't know you'd search through my entire bag." Sawyer said.

 

"You did this on purpose. You act so fucking innocent when we both know this was your plan all along."

 

"I told you. I'm done proposing to you. It's never happening again. I just forgot to take the ring out of my bag. You lost your chance. This is probably your way of getting me all fired up and making me ask you again so you can say yes." Sawyer said. Teresa's face turned bright red.

 

"It is not. You wanted me to find it so I'd come down here all pissed and you'd propose to me again." Teresa yelled. Brian rubbed his face. Sawyer laughed.

 

"I told you. I'm NEVER proposing to you again. You wanna marry me? You can fucking ask me." Sawyer said.

 

"ENOUGH!" Brian yelled at them. They both stopped and looked at him. "Marry him or don't marry him. I don't fucking care. But don't fight about this in my house anymore. I fucking hate hetero problems." Brian grumbled and walked back up to his room. He decided to finally lay down. He had slept in the hospital, in a chair, for the past two nights. He let out a long deep breath and fell into sleep.

 

It wasn't till later that night that Brian woke up. He stretched and reached towards Justin. He found the bed empty. He picked his head up and looked around. He wasn't in the room. He got up and stretched again and walked out of the room. It was dark in the house. He figured Sawyer had gone to bed early. It wasn't like he was waiting up for anything. Brian and Justin had been in bed all day. He walked downstairs. The house was dark. He went into the kitchen and saw that it was after 10:00. How the fuck was he going to go back to sleep. And why the fuck is he worried about that?

 

He made sure that the alarm was set, and that all the doors and windows were locked. Everything was. He assumed that Sawyer took care of all that. He couldn't see Justin anywhere. He looked out the window to see if he was in his studio. The lights were off. He had already been downstairs, and the lights were off. He walked back upstairs, and he heard Sawyer talking to the dogs.

 

"Listen just go to sleep. You're right down the hall from Justin. You're supposed to sleep. Go to sleep." Sawyer grumbled. Brian was about to knock on the door, when he heard him huff. "Fine. If I let you sleep in my bed will you go to sleep?" Sawyer asked. He heard him moving around and then the dogs weren't whimpering anymore. "If Brian finds out I let you sleep in the bed he'll kill me. Just go sleep." Sawyer told him. Brian couldn't help but chuckle. So he had the dogs now. Brian wondered how that happened. How did he tear them away from Gus?

 

He went to go back to his room to grab his cell phone, when the attic door caught his eye. It was opened a little. He walked over and pushed the door open and walked up the stairs. He finally saw Justin sitting in the bay window. He didn't even hear Brian walking up the stairs. "How long have you been up here?" Brian asked. He was really surprised he didn't startle Justin. Maybe he did hear him after all.

 

"Not long. I couldn't sleep anymore." Justin said without looking over. Brian walked over to him and looked out the window. He was looking at their back yard. It really was huge. What the hell was he supposed to do with all that? They hadn't been home to long in the summer. They were traveling around the world. They didn't have enough time to do much in the backyard. Maybe next summer they would. He leaned forward and squeezed his shoulder.

 

"Are you ok?" Brian asked. Justin looked like a little kid. His knees pulled up to his chest. His arms crossed. He shrugged his shoulders. Brian sat down on the opposite side of the bench and rubbed Justin's legs. "This isn't like you. You're usually a fucking chatter box with your feelings. So what gives?" Brian asked. Justin took a deep breath and slowly let it out.

 

"I don't know what to say." Justin whispered. He looked around the room. The Rage room. The room he painted and designed, to be Justin and Michael's work room. "He attacked me while my back was turned...and I just can't imagine that he'd do such a thing." Justin whispered. He pulled Justin's feet into his lap. Justin shook his head and looked back out the window. She chuckled. "I've always been attacked from behind. I never get a chance to defend myself...but I don't know why they all come after me in the end." Justin said. He wished Justin was crying. At least he'd be showing some emotion. He was monotone. He had no feeling. Not being sad or angry. He was just sitting there. He had no idea how to handle this.

 

"Well I never saw it coming either...and I'm sorry it did." Brian told him. Justin nodded. That was it. He knew Justin didn't want to talk anymore. "Come on back down to bed." Brian said. Justin nodded his head and let Brian wrap his arm around him and walk down the stairs. "Sawyer has the dogs in his room. They're bugging the shit out of him." Brian said. Justin nodded his head again. He let out a sigh. He wondered what would work. Maybe sleep would help him.

 

Justin spent the next couple of days in his room. Justin actually hadn't let on how much pain he was actually in. Michael really hurt him when he pushed him and fell to the ground. His neck and back were really sore. And then the whole left side of his face. He kept taking pain killers. So Brian was chalking up his unfeeling attitude to the pain killers. Justin wore his sweat pants and hoodies. The few times he did emerge, he'd wear the hood over his head. He didn't want anyone seeing his face. It was all black, blue, purple and yellow. It looked terrible. It pissed him off. Really made him angry. How could Michael do this to him?

 

Debbie came by the house a few days later. Her face was soaked with tears. Swollen from crying. "How Sunshine doing?" she asked as Brian let her in.

 

"He's sitting upstairs. I'll go get him-" Brian tried to say, but Debbie stopped him.

 

"Please don't. I can't see him." She said and wiped her face. "I need to talk to you. In private. I can't let Justin hear what I have to ask you." Debbie said. He brought Debbie out to the stables. She hadn't been here in so long. She hadn't seen the stable with any horses in it. "It's gorgeous. Everything you have is beautiful Brian. I'm so proud of you." Debbie whispered. He knew she meant it.

 

"Thank you...why did you need to talk to me?" he asked. He was sure this wasn't good.

 

"I need your help. And I know I have no right to ask. And no one in their right mind would ask this of you...but I have to." Debbie said as she cleared her throat. This really wasn't good. "Michael's still in jail. And he's gonna stay there...he's had to stay in solitary confinement because there are some guys there harassing him because he's gay...he's all alone." Debbie said as a sob escaped her lips. "I know what he did was wrong. Believe me...I'll never forgive myself for what Michael did to Justin...but he's my son Brian. I can't turn my back on my son. I'm so torn up inside. You and Justin are my sons to. I love you both so much." Debbie cried. Brian leaned forward and hugged her. "I'm so sorry." Debbie cried.

 

"We don't blame you. It would never happen." Brian told her. After a few minutes she pulled back.

 

"I hate myself for asking this of you...but Michael's sitting there because I can't bail him out...Brian please...please bail him out for me." Debbie whispered. Brian's mouth fell open. He had not seen that one coming. Debbie wants Brian to bail Michael out? After he tried to kill Justin? "I know what he's done. It's unforgivable But he's my son." Debbie sobbed. Brian hugged her and let her sob. He knew how hard it was to ask Brian this. "I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry." she sobbed. He just hugged her. What was he supposed to say to that?

 

"I have to ask Justin." Brian said. She nodded her head. He wouldn't bail Michael out if Justin didn't want him to. This was totally up to him. He waited till Debbie stopped crying. She pulled away and wiped her face.

 

"This whole thing is so fucked up. How's he doing? For real?" Debbie asked. Brian sat down on a bench and shrugged his shoulders.

 

"He doesn't talk. And he doesn't really want anyone seeing him. Seeing his face. And he doesn't want to talk about it." Brian said. Debbie shook her head.

 

"That's not like him." Debbie said. No shit it wasn't like him. Justin was always such a chatter box. "I feel so awful. I feel so guilty. I'm so sorry. I never thought my son was capable of such a thing. I never knew. Brian I'm so sorry." Debbie cried.

 

"Sorry's bullshit. It's not like you attacked him. This isn't your fault." Brian said. After Debbie left, Jennifer called. Justin had been asleep (or faking asleep) whenever Jen came by. She hadn't seen him since the hospital. He wasn't in the mood for any visitors. They were supposed to have Lilly's birthday party at the house. Actually, Lilly was still supposed to be at their house, because they were in between houses, but will Justin, they took Lilly back to the house. Luckily Brian's family was helping watch her. But Jen was worried about Justin, so she wanted to cancel it for another weekend.

 

Brian went upstairs and saw that Justin wasn't in their room again. Brian knew where he was. He was upstairs in the attic again. He had been hiding out up there a lot the past couple of days. Brian had been leaving him alone, but he walked up there to talk to him. "Hey Sunshine." Brian said as he walked over to him. Justin gave him a half smile, and he sat down by his feet again. "I have something I gotta talk to you about." Brian said. Justin turned his attention to Brian. He figured Lilly's party was the less of two evils.

 

"Your mom called...she wanted to let you know she's canceling Lilly's birthday party. She'll plan it for another weekend." Brian said. Justin shook his head.

 

"No. It's fine. It should be here. It's not her fault that I was attacked. She can still have Lilly's birthday party here." Justin said and turned back to the window.

 

"Do you really think that's a good idea?" Brian asked.

 

"It's fine." Justin answered without looking at him.

 

"You know you have to show your face down there. Are you gonna come downstairs? Or are you gonna hide out up here the whole time? Because it's a waste of time to have them all over and not even go down there." Brian said. Justin sighed.

 

"I'll be downstairs." Justin said. They sat in silence for a few minutes. "What else is wrong?" Justin asked, still looking out the window.

 

"Debbie came by...she's all upset and..."

 

"Debbie like." Justin finished for him. Brian snorted and looked out the window.

 

"Yeah...she asked me something. I told her I had to ask you. I wouldn't do it unless you said it was ok." Brian said.

 

"What does she want?"

 

"She wants me to bail Michael out." Brian said. Justin slowly looked at him. He just stared at Brian. He wasn't showing any emotion at him. Brian was being honest with himself. It worried the shit out of him. Justin stared at him and then turned back to the window.

 

"Don't leave that up to me. He's your friend. You can decide what you want to do. I won't be mad at whatever you decide." Justin said. Brian laughed and stood up.

 

"No of course you won't be mad. You won't show any type of emotion. Why would you be mad?" Brian asked sarcastically. Justin turned and watched him. "Why don't you get angry? Why don't you cry. Why don't you show some type of emotion?" Brian burst out. Justin didn't say anything. "Yeah let's have a fucking kids birthday party. You can be the fucking zombie." Brian said and stormed downstairs. He didn't mean to say it. He should have have jus been patient with him. God what had he just done?

 

Justin didn't come down from the attic. Brian knew well enough to not go up there. He knew Justin came to bed, but then got up early in the morning before Brian did and went back up to the attic. He fucking blew that one. What was he supposed to do now? He didn't know if Justin was really going to come downstairs that morning. Jennifer had come by and started to decorate. Her, Tucker and Molly were laughing and having so much fun. Emmett, Teresa, Melanie, Lindsay and Daphne had all come by to help set up for the party. Brian called Debbie though and told her they were still thinking about if Brian would bail Michael out of jail.

 

Brian went upstairs to see Justin in the closet, getting clothes to wear. Brian leaned his shoulder against the doorway and crossed his arms. "It looks a fucking pink bubble gum popped and threw up all over the house." Brian said. Justin nodded his head. "Are you ever going to talk to me again?" Brian asked. Justin let out a deep breath. "Because I'm sorry I freaked out on you." Brian told him. He was never one to apologize. He never liked to say he was sorry. Sorry was bull shit. But he knew he had to apologize to Justin.

 

"At least one of us is showing emotion." Justin said. He was facing the wall and didn't look at Brian. "I don't know what's wrong with me." Justin admitted. "I don't feel anything...I don't feel connected to anything that happened...I don't know how to change how I am. I don't know what's wrong with me." Justin said. Brian walked behind him and wrapped his arm around his shoulder and wrapped it around his chest and gently pulled Justin back against his own chest.

 

"I can help you." Brian whispered. He wrapped his other arm around Justin's chest and held him.

 

"Something's wrong with me Brian. And I can't snap out of it." Justin whispered, and softly started crying. Brian squeezed him tighter and kissed the side of his temple. Justin seemed in another world. He realized for the first time in Justin's life, he was depressed. Justin never showed any signs of that before-no he did show signs of it before. After Chris Hobbs had bashed him, he went through a wave of depression. He refused to acknowledge it though. He showed signs here and there. When he came back from New York, and Craig filed a restraining order against him and Jennifer so they couldn't see Molly. He was showing signs then. But now it was more apparent then ever. Now that he accepted it, how was he supposed to bring it up to Justin? How was he supposed to help him?

 

"I just want to feel normal again. I just want to feel like myself again." Justin cried. He turned Justin around and let him cry in his chest. Brian was glad he was finally showing some emotion. He was glad he was finally crying. It just couldn't have come at a more shittier time. They had a small circus going on in their house. "I don't know how to feel normal again. I just feel so empty." Justin cried into his chest. God Justin needed him to say something brilliant here. Something about feelings. He was awful at this crap. He was beyond terrible. So what was he supposed to say to him? He stood there saying nothing for a few minutes. He just held him and rubbed his back as he cried.

 

"If you feel like this...you have to tell me. I can't read your mind. I'll help you but you have to tell me so I can help you." Brian said. Oh that was pathetic. That was super unhelpful.

 

"Help me." Justin whispered. Well it must have worked. He kissed his temple.

 

"I will. I'm right here." Brian told him. Justin nodded his head. "We just gotta get through this fucking birthday party." Brian told him. Justin pulled away and nodded his head and wiped his face. "Seems like you're not completely not like yourself." Brian said. Justin tilted his head in confusion. Brian used his thumb and wiped under his eye. "You're crying. You're feeling something." Brian said, making Justin wipe harder.

 

"Fucking baby crying." Justin muttered to himself.

 

"No you're not a baby." Brian told him. Justin looked at him. He was hanging on every word Brian said. Great. He had to be brilliant again. "I would take you crying any day over you shutting everything out. Because that's not you."

 

"I'm crying and I'm a weak little faggot." Justin said. Brian shook his head.

 

"No you're the complete opposite. You're one of the strongest people I've ever met." Brian said. Justin gave him a look, that he thought Brian was lying. "If you have to cry and lay in bed for a week, then do it. You do whatever you have to do. But then you always get back up and dust yourself off, and push forward. Even harder then the last time. That's what makes you strong." Brian said. Justin's breath caught in his throat. "It doesn't matter if you had to spend a week in bed, or sob...you have to do all that in order to be strong. So I don't care if you cry. That doesn't make you week. Cry about it...but then get back up." Brian told him. Well, he knew by the look on Justin's face that something had broken through. Justin had leaned forward and hugged him tightly.

 

"I want to feel you inside me." Justin whispered in Brian's ear. Well that got his attention. His cock instantly started getting hard, and he cleared his throat and pulled back a little.

 

"Are you sure?" Brian asked. Justin nodded his head. Brian knew this was supposed to be gentle. Justin wouldn't be able to take it rough and hard. He leaned down and kissed Justin softly. His mouth tasted so good. He hadn't tasted it in almost a week. He slowly led Justin to their bed, and pulled off his t-shirt. God this man had a perfect chest. He pulled off his own shirt, and then got on his knees and pulled Justin's jeans off. Justin stood there in only his underwear. He put his hands in the back, gently squeezing his cheeks, and pulled them off.

 

Justin's cock was getting harder. All that romantic stuff about helping Justin could easily turn him on. It's the thought that counts, sprang into his mind. He smiled. He leaned forward and started kissing and licking up and down the shaft. Justin put his head back and softly moaned. He gave some special attention to Justin's balls. He ran his hands up and down Justin's legs, and rubbing his ass. He reached his hand under the bed for some lube. Justin needed gentle right now. He needed it soft. Plenty of lube was in order for that. He squeezed some onto his finger and gently reached back and rubbed it at his hole, before slowly pushing one finger into his ass, working it in and out. Still licking and sucking on his cock. Justin moaned a little louder and held on to Brian's hair.

 

He stuck a second finger in, and then a third finger. Gently pushing them in and out, spreading them. Preparing Justin. He slowly thrusted them in and out, fingering Justin. He loved fingering Justin. He could easily make Justin cum like this. But he knew Justin wanted Brian's cock inside him. He kissed his way up his stomach, slowly taking out his fingers, and stood up to kiss him. He pulled back and pulled his own jeans off. No underwear. He held onto Justin's hips as he kissed him, and they made their way backwards on the bed. Brian laying on top of him. He ran his hands through Justin's hair. He loved Justin's hair. God what a mush Justin turned him into.

 

He reached down with his hands and rubbed at Justin's hole again, making him moan. More like purr like a kitten. The sounds Justin could make. God he could get off alone on Justin's moaning. He squirted more lube onto his finger and worked it in again, and squirted a generous amount on his cock. Working it up. God he was hard. He hadn't been inside Justin all week. All he got was his own hand all week. He moved the head to Justin's hole and gently pushed in. Justin arched his back and moaned louder. He pulled back and pushed more inside. He did it again, and was only half way in. Justin was tight. He stayed there a moment, letting Justin adjust. Then he pulled back and went half way in a few times, before pushing further and further until he was all the way inside. God it felt so good to be here.

 

He laid back down on top of Justin, and let him breathe. Justin nodded, and he slowly started thrusting. Justin wrapped his legs around Brian's waist, making him go in deeper. "Oooohhhh." Justin moaned deeply. They kissed and held hands, and ran their hands all along each others bodies. It was good to be home again. To feel normal. Oh it felt so good. So fucking good. They went slow for who knows how long, before they were both cumming together. God it was amazing.

 

"I love you." Brian told Justin. He knew Justin loved more then anything when Brian would say it first. Justin smiled.

 

"I love you to." Justin said. After they laid there for awhile, with Brian's softening cock still in Justin's ass, which Justin loved to feel, they got up and took a shower. Brian couldn't keep his hands, or any part of his body off of Justin. He hadn't touched him in a week. He just wanted to feel his whole body. He had Justin's body turned towards him, and he stopped to look at his face. His eye wasn't black anymore. It was still a bunch of colors. Purple, blue, red, yellow. But it wasn't black eye. It was hideous, but it was slowly healing.

 

"Does it hurt?" Brian asked. Justin looked down.

 

"Not as bad as it did." Justin answered. Brian slowly leaned down and started kissing the left side of his face. He felt Justin tense in his arms, but he moved his hands down to his forearms to hold him in place, and softly kissed everywhere is face was bruised.

 

"I'm sorry." Brian whispered. His supposed best friend hurt him. Hurt his Justin...hurt his husband. He hated Michael right now.

 

After they had showered, dried off and gotten dressed, they finally made their way downstairs. Everyone had started showing up. "Please stay with me." Justin asked him. Brian nodded his head and linked his hand through Justin's.

 

"Hey how're you feeling sweetie?" Emmett asked and hugged him gently.

 

"I'm ok." justin said, and looked at Brian and smiled. Everyone hugged Justin. They were cautious around him. No sudden movements. No one said anything about his face. He could tell Justin didn't want anyone seeing his face. Brian was holding his left hand, and he'd turn his face towards Brian, so whoever he was talking to wouldn't be staring at the left side of his face. Of course people were all around, so if he turned his head, the people behind him saw his face. Justin couldn't win.

 

As soon as Lilly saw Justin, she screamed and held her hands out to him. She had been with Justin non stop lately, and then all of a sudden Justin was gone. Lilly was stuck to him like glue now. "You're dress is so pretty Lilly. You look just like a princess." Justin told her and kissed her cheek. She kept touching Justin's bruises and staring at them.

 

"She looks like she's trying not to cry." Daphne said as she pinched Lilly's cheek. "Don't cry Lilly. Justin's ok." Daphne said and made a silly face.

 

"How are you doing?" Lindsay asked a little while later. Justin shrugged.

 

"I'm ok I guess." Justin said.

 

"Gus was really happy to see you today. He's been asking for you every day. He's been so worried about you." Lindsay told him.

 

"Did he see something?" Justin asked worriedly.

 

"He didn't see what happened. But he saw the ambulance. He saw you get put in there and you and I drive off...and Melanie had a little blood on her." Lindsay told him. Justin put his head down. "I told him to be gentle with you. Not to get to crazy when he saw you. That's why he gave you such a quick hug." she said. He nodded his head. "He was really sweet. He wanted to make sure your puppies were being taken care of. And when I told him you were in bed when you got home, he insisted that we bring George and Fred back for you. He said that would make you feel better." Lindsay told him.

 

"He really is just so sweet." Justin said. She hugged him.

 

"That's because he loves you. We all do." Lindsay told him in his ear and pulled back. "You scared me you know. That whole ambulance ride...you kept squeezing my hand. You wouldn't let me go." Lindsay said as she pulled back.

 

"I'm sorry."

 

"Why are you sorry? You have no reason to be sorry. You didn't do this...we know who did. I just never thought he was capable of that." Lindsay said quietly.

 

"I don't want to talk about him today. Is that ok?" Justin asked. She kissed his cheek and nodded her head as Jen pulled Justin away. Jen had Lilly sit in jJustin's lap when Molly brought her birthday cake over. Everyone sang Happy Birthday to her, and she surprisingly didn't cry. Justin and Molly blew out her candles for her. Lilly was the little Bell of the Ball.

 

"This one won't stop following me around." Sawyer grumbled a little while later, talking about the dogs. Sawyer picked up Fred. "He likes me to much." Sawyer said as Fred licked his face, making Sawyer chuckle. George went over and jumped on Brian's leg. He pointed down at it.

 

"That one's obsessed with me. I hate him more then the other one." Brian said. Everyone laughed at him.

 

"George is so sweet though. He's so goofy." Daphne said.

 

"He's a shit head. He's always touching my stuff. He leaves all of Justin's shit alone. But it's my shoes and my stuff he goes after. And he's constantly trying to get into my office." Brian complained. Emmett picked him up and put him in Brian's face, making Brian push Emmett's hand away from him. Justin reached out and took George and held him to his chest.

 

"He just knows how much you can't stand them. That's why he loves you so much." Justin said. Everyone was having fun. The kids were all in good moods and eating tons of sugar and running around.

 

"Hey there's a bad storm coming this way." Ted said as he was looking down at his phone, and turning it around for everyone to see. There was a sudden thunderstorm that was headed to West Virginia.

 

"It looks pretty bad." Lindsay said.

 

"Well it was real. But we gotta get going. I'm not getting stuck in that crap." Daphne said as she kissed Justin's cheek. Justin, Brian and Sawyer were helping Tucker and Molly load up all of Lilly's presents.

 

"It's not gonna all fit." Molly said.

 

"Put them in my car. We'll help you take it all over and be back in time." Justin said. Brian's cell rang. Justin could see that the screen said Babylon.

 

"What?" Brian asked. He waited for a minute, and then his face turned red. "Are you fucking kidding me? Fuck...yeah I'll be right there." Brian said and hung up.

 

"What's wrong?" Justin asked.

 

"There was an undercover cop at the club. There was a huge drug bust. I gotta go deal with this." Brian said as he went over to grab his jacket and keys.

 

"You gonna be back in time before the storm hits?" Justin asked.

 

"I have no idea. If it's that bad I'll just stay at the fucking loft till it passes over." Brian grumbled. "I fucking tell them all the time. If they have any hard stuff get them out. But no. Now I have the fucking cops in my club. Fucking Carl. I'm police chief Carl. I'm fucking awesome." Brian mocked Carl. He kissed Justin. "You gonna be ok?" Brian asked. Justin nodded his head. "We'll talk when I get back." Brian told him. Justin nodded his head again. Brian got in his Vette and left.

 

"I don't have enough room for all her gifts." Jen said, still trying to fit everything in her car.

 

"We can put the rest in my car. I'll take it over for you." Justin said as he grabbed his keys.

 

"Justin you don't have to. We can come back and get it." Jen told him, but he shook his head.

 

"No it's ok. I've been stuck in this house for a week. I feel like taking a drive. We'll be quick so I can get back.

 

"Can you even see?" Molly asked, pointing to his eye.

 

"Yes. Don't worry about me." Justin said as he started packing up his SUV.

 

"Can I go to? Please?" Gus whined.

 

"You gotta ask your mommy's. But it's ok with me kiddo." Justin said. Justin put the puppies in the kitchen to run around, and blocked it off so they couldn't get out.

 

"I'm gonna go help Teresa'a father with a few things around the house. If it gets to bad I'll just be back real late ok?" Sawyer said. Justin nodded his head. Gus was so excited. He sat next to Lilly in the backseat, while Molly sat in the passenger seat.

 

"Are you ok?" Molly asked him.

 

"Of course I am." he told her.

 

"You don't have to lie to me anymore. I'm not a little kid." Molly told him. He looked over at her. That was true. She had her permit now.

 

"Ok can I have the keys?" Molly asked as they came out of the DMV with her permit. She was holding her hand out.

 

"Are you kidding me? You're not driving my car. The last time I let a teenager drive my car they crashed it." Justin said as he held on to dear life for the keys.

 

"But I have my permit now. I got a perfect score."

 

"That means nothing to me. You need to learn how to control the car. Learn how it moves. You can't just go driving on a main road with no training."

 

"Then teach me. Please Justin?" Molly begged her rubbed his face.

 

"Fine. We'll go find an empty parking lot. But I swear if you get even a scratch on it you're dealing with Brian."

 

"I know you're not a little kid...I'm ok. Ok as I can be." Justin said. After they got everything unpacked, Justin got Gus back in the car quick to take him home. As soon as they hit the West Virginia line all hell broke loose. They sky was black, and the rain was coming down hard. Justin could barely see the roads. What should have been a ten minute ride once they got to West Virginia, was turning into an hour. Justin stayed calm for Gus. But Justin was freaking out. They finally did get home, and what met them stunned him.

 

"What happened to the tree?" Gus asked. It had fallen across the driveway, and was blocking the garage and the front door.

 

"Lightening must have hit it. I'll have to go in the backdoor. Let me get you across the street first Gus." Justin said as he started taking off his seat belt.

 

"No I wanna check on the puppies. They must be so scared." Gus said.

 

"Ok then. Let's make a run for it. Come out my door." Justin said. Gus hopped into the front seat, and Justin opened the door, and grabbed Gus' hand. They ran up the drive way and around the tree. Part of their fence had fallen down, so he held tightly to Gus' hand as he directed him towards the backdoor and unlocked it. They shook off in the garage.

 

"Can we do that again?" Gus asked and laughed. Justin chuckled.

 

"Yeah right. Come on. I think the powers down so the alarms out." Justin said. He didn't hear it going off. He walked in the house and Gus held tight to him. He tried the light. "Yeah the powers out. Come on let's go get some flash lights and some candles." Justin said. Gus held onto him as Justin led him through the house. "I have them all upstairs. I think." Justin said. He was walking towards the stairs, and something on the floor caught his eye. There was lightening that lit up the whole house. As Justin looked at the floor, the air caught in his throat. There were wet shoe prints on the floor. Brian and Sawyer weren't here. Someone was in the house.

 

He turned around, and held onto Gus' arms behind him, so he would now be in front of him. But when he turned, he saw the last person he thought he would. There was Craig! He was holding a gun straight at Justin. Justin moved quickly to put Gus behind him. "What are you doing?" Justin asked his father. Craig didn't say anything. "Please don't do this. Please dad." Justin whispered.

 

"You ruined...everything." Craig said. Justin was shaking and could feel Gus shaking behind him. Oh God why did he let Gus come with him? Why didn't he just take Gus back across the street? "You ruined my life." Craig screamed at him, making Justin and Gus jump. Gus started crying.

 

"Please dad. Just let him go. He's just a little boy." Justin begged his dad. Of God he and Gus were going to die! His father was going to kill them. And it was all his fault.

 

"I don't care about him. I care about you. And what you did to my life. You ruined it. All because you're a fucking homosexual. You ruined everything I ever had. Your disgusting and dirty, filthy lifestyle. You and your homo friends, ruined everything good in this world. You and that man ruined the pureness and goodness of marriage." Craig told him. Oh God. Brian. His dad was going to kill him, and it would be Brian that would find them. Dead. Right here on the ground. He'd never see Brian again. Justin didn't even know if he was breathing.

 

"Please just let him go. He's just a little boy. Please I'm begging you." Justin cried. Please just not Gus. Please don't hurt Gus. He tried reaching behind him and rubbing his back.

 

"You've had that stupid security team with you all this time. They never leave the house. I tried to catch you last week. But then they saw me." Craig said. That was a bomb just dropped.

 

"You're the one who attacked me." Justin said. Oh God, it wasn't Michael. He was in jail because they accused him. Michael never heard him.

 

"I've been trying to do this all along. I tried last week. I thought I had you. But then that guy shot the gun, and a car pulled up... You ruined my life. It's only fair I ruin yours."

 

"Please. Dad. Just let him go. Please. Just let him go back home. Don't hurt him. He has nothing to do with this. Please don't hurt him." Justin cried.

 

"JUSTIN!" he heard Brian yell from the garage. Oh God. Brian was home. Oh God. Craig pointed the gun down at Gus, and put a finger to his mouth as he moved his body away from the doorway. "JUSTIN WHERE ARE YOU?" Brian yelled. Tears strolled down his eyes and Gus started to whimper. Please God, please. Get them out of here. Please don't let Gus and Brian die. Take him. He'll suffer so they stay alive. "Justin are you-" Brian stopped dead in his tracks as he saw what was happening in front of him. Craig pointing a gun down at Gus, who was hiding behind Justin.

 

Brian stood motionless. He swore his heart had stopped. Craig waved the gun. "Get over there." Craig said, motioning for Brian to stand with Justin and Gus. Brian held up his hands, and walked slowly over them. He bent down and hugged Gus, who was crying.

 

"It's ok Sonny boy." Brian said and stared at Craig. "Let my son go. He has nothing to do with this. You have business with me and Justin. But not him. He's just a little kid, who doesn't know anything." Brian said as he rubbed Gus' back. Justin put his hand near Gus' back, and Brian grabbed it and held onto it tightly.

 

"Please. Don't scare him anymore." Justin asked. Craig stood there for a minute, quietly.

 

"Get him out of here Justin." Craig told him. Relief flooded through both Justin and Brian. Gus held on tightly to Brian.

 

"It's ok Sonny boy." Brian choked and kissed his cheek. He made Gus look at him. "You're gonna be just fine ok." Brian said, his chin trembling. Gus wiped at Brian's face. It was the first time Gus had ever seen his father get emotional. Brian kissed his forehead and stood up. Justin suddenly had an idea. He bent down to look at Gus, facing away from his father.

 

"I need you to go across the street ok. I know your mommys aren't home-" Justin said and winked at Gus. Gus had been on this big winking kick lately. "But you're gonna go there and stay there tonight ok? They'll be back tomorrow." Justin said and winked again. Knowing full well Lindsay and Melanie were home. "And there's flashlights in the garage." Justin said, suddenly remembering that's where he put them, not upstairs. Justin smiled. "Now be good. And I love you Gus." Justin whispered. Gus hugged him tightly, and before he could say another word, Gus ran off. He wanted Gus to run back to Lindsay and Melanie what was happening. Justin stood back up and stood next to Brian. But Brian wanted nothing of that. He pushed him back slightly behind him. Justin held onto his arm. He needed to touch him. He knew he was going to die tonight. He needed to touch Brian.

 

"So you got us. We're right here. You really wanna kill us Craig?" Brian asked. Justin gulped as tears streamed down his eyes. So many moments passed before his eyes.

 

"Where ya headed?"

 

"No place special."

 

"I can change that."

 

"So are you coming or going? Or coming and then going? Or coming, and staying?"

 

"Look I don't believe in love. I believe in fucking. It's honest,it's efficient. You get in and out with a maximum of pleasure, and a minimum amount of bullshit. Love is something that straight people tell themselves they're in, so the can get laid."

 

"When I heard what happened, I tried to call you on your cell...but you didn't answer...I was, so fucking scared. All I could think was, please don't let anything happen to him...I love you...I love you."

 

"To prove to the person that I love how much I love him. That I would give him anything, I would do anything. I'd be anything, to make him happy...I'm selling the loft. And the club."

 

"Without even knowing what my answer would be?"

 

"I'm taking a chance on love."

 

"You bought this palace?"

 

"It's for my prince."

 

Please God. If you're listening. Please don't let him hurt Brian. None of this was his fault. Brian was a good man. He had changed so much. He changed for Justin, and for Gus. He became a good man. And he was just now getting to know his family. Please don't let Brian get taken away from Teresa and Sawyer. They just got him back. They've been waiting 35 years to have a relationship with him. Just take me. Please just take me. Not Brian.

 

"You really want that on your conscience. You really want that blood on your hands? Killing your own son? I can't believe for one second that you want to do that." Brian said.

 

"SHUT UP!" Craig yelled. He was unsteady. He covered his head with his hand. Like he had a headache. It was the first time Justin looked at his father. He was filthy. His hair and beard were a mess. He looked like he hadn't showered in days. He was unsteady on his feet, and unfocused. If he and Brian could somehow get that gun away from him, they could get out of here. "Where's my daughter? She was here. I saw you with her. I've seen you both were. That's my baby. SHE'S MY BABY!" Craig screamed at them.

 

"Please just let Brian go. Just take me." Justin said.

 

"Shut up Justin." Brian hissed at him. Brian wasn't leaving. No freaken way. Justin gulped. If they were going to die, Brian had a right to know.

 

"It wasn't Michael who attacked me." Justin said. Brian turned his head. He didn't need to tell him who did it. It was obvious But now Michael was sitting in a jail cell. If Craig killed them, would Michael get out of jail? Would Gus understand what Craig had said earlier, and clear Michael's name?

 

"Both of you. Both of you deserve to die. Everything went wrong in my life the day you met this child molester I want you to admit. Admit you molested my son." Craig yelled at Brian. Brian took a step back, raising his hands, and forcing Justin to also step back.

 

"Alright Craig. He was a kid. And I molested him. I fucked him when he was only 17...do hearing the words make you feel better?" Brian asked. Justin wrapped his arms around Brian. He was almost backed up against the stairs. Maybe they could run up the stairs? Hide in a room? Oh God that wouldn't do. His father had a gun. He held onto Brian so tightly.

 

"No they don't. You deserve to die for what you did. For what you do. Both of you do. You don't deserve to breathe the same air as God fearing people." Craig said.

 

"Seriously? You're going to be religious? I think there were commandments in there about not committing adultery and not murdering someone. Both of those you broke. Not me." Brian said.

 

"SHUT UP!" Craig screamed again, making Justin jump.

 

"I love you." Justin whispered in his ear. Brian turned his head.

 

"Don't you fucking say that to me right now." Brian said. Justin knew why Brian was saying this. Because Justin was saying goodbye. Brian refused to hear it. Something caught Justin's eye. He looked over to the doorway, making Brian also look. There was Gus. Standing in the doorway with a shovel raised above his head. Craig turned to see where they were looking. It all happened in such slow motion.

 

"GUS NO!" Justin screamed and went to block Craig's way to him. Gus had swung the shovel in the air. Justin heard the gun go off. He slammed into Gus, falling on top of him. It took him forever before time sped back up and got on his knees to look at Gus. "Are you hurt?" he asked, searching for where he was shot. His father shot Gus. His father shot Gus.

 

"I hit him daddy." Gus said. What? He made Gus stand up and patted him everywhere. He wasn't shot? "You winked at me." Gus said. Justin stared at him. "My mommy's are home. We all know that. But you winked at me. And you said the flashlight was in the garage and you winked at me. So I went in the garage and found the shovel to hit him. Look!" Gus said excitedly, pointing to Craig. Craig was knocked out on the ground. "You winked at me. I did just what you wanted me to." Gus said. Justin wanted him to run across the street to Lindsay and Melanie and get help. He didn't want him to get the shovel. He didn't have a secret meaning for the flashlight in the garage. He just wanted him to get one so he could see where he was going. Justin turned back to Gus and hugged him tightly.

 

"Oh thank God you're ok. You were amazing Gus." Justin cried.

 

"Daddy what's wrong?" Gus asked. Justin pulled back, and the power came back on. He looked up, and then looked towards Brian. Brian was still standing there. But for the second time that night, Justin was scared again. Brian was in shock. He moved his hand from his stomach. His shirt was filling with blood. He jumped up and grabbed Brian before he fell back on the stairs, and fell with him to the floor. Brian had been shot!

 

 

Am I dreaming? Or are you really here? by SammyScaDoo

CHAPTER 10

 

"OH GOD BRIAN!" Justin cried as he fell with Brian. The blood was pouring out of Brian's body. Brian was gasping for air. "Please Brian." Justin cried. Oh God. He was supposed to get shot. Not Brian. He and Gus were supposed to be ok. Gus! "Gus come here." he told Gus. He let go of Brian to grab Gus' hands. "Alright. I need you to do something really important for me. I need you to run across the street and get our moms ok? I need you tell them..." Oh God.

 

"Did he shoot him?" Gus asked quietly. Justin wiped the tears away on his face.

 

"Gus. Tell them that Craig's here. That he's unconscious..but your dad is bleeding and I need their help ok? I need you do to this? Can you do it?" Justin asked. Gus nodded. "Ok. Run out the door we came in, and run to the end of the driveway. Look both ways. If you see any lights coming, I want you to stand back and wait for them to pass ok? Then run as fast as you can to your other house ok?" Justin asked. Gus started crying again, but nodded his head. He stared at Brian.

 

"Go...Sonny...boy." Brian breathed. Gus nodded his head and ran away. Brian groaned and Justin leaned Brian's body against him. He reached down with his hands and put pressure on his stomach, making Brian yell in pain. "Fuck." he moaned out.

 

"Brian please...please don't die." Justin cried. Brian kept making these weird choking sounds with his throat. He had never heard Brian make them before.

 

"I'm...not trying...to." Brian choked out. His chest was shaking. Justin just sobbed.

 

"Please. I love you so much. I'll die if you do." Justin cried. Brian shook his head.

 

"No...you won't...who else...will teach Gus...about...Gucci?" Brian asked. Justin chuckled through his sobbing.

 

"Or Armani?" Justin chuckled. Brian smiled.

 

"Prada."

 

"Versace." Justin said. Brian smiled and started coughing. "Please Brian. I'm begging you. Just hold on." Justin cried. Brian squeezed Justin's arm tightly.

 

"I never...told you...how much I...admire you." Brian said. Justin shook his head.

 

"No. No you're not going to do this to me. You're not saying goodbye to me. I won't let you." Justin cried.

 

"You're strong..don't keep thinking...that you're not...because you are...so strong." Brian said. Justin sobbed louder.

 

"Stop it." Justin cried.

 

"You can sell Babylon. I wouldn't...ever be mad. You can...sell everything. It's ok...I'm ok with that...but not Kinnetik...save it for Gus...let my...let my dad run it." Brian said as tears started falling down his face. "And let Gus know...it's his. It's for...him...and tell him I...made mistakes...but I love him." Brian cried.

 

"You have to stop. I'm not gonna tell Gus any of this. You have to. You're gonna be fine." Justin said. Brian laughed and shook his head.

 

"No. I can tell...I won't. So you...have to listen...to me...are you listening?" Brian asked.

 

"Please just stop." Justin whispered.

 

"And you can tell...my parents...don't feel guilty...for giving me up...I'm not mad at them. And I never...have been or...or will be. So don't live...with regrets anymore...and to fucking...get...married." Brian said. Justin laughed.

 

"Please stop." Justin whispered.

 

"Lindsay...always say...good things to Gus...about me...and thank her for...always believing in me...and tell Michael I'm...I'm sorry." Brian whispered.

 

"You tell him that yourself." Justin said. Brian shook his head.

 

"And you find...someone else." Brian said.

 

"Stop it I'm not listening to this anymore." Justin cried.

 

"Don't cry about me...all the time...but find some...geeky romantic guy...who calls you baby...and all that other...romantic shit...and don't feel guilty...because I may have fucked up...with you so many times...but I love you...and I love you so much...that I just want you to be...happy...and feel peace." Brian said and couched again. "You changed me...I never...felt love...but you kept...loving me...no matter what...I did to you...thank you...for giving me the best...7 years of...my life." Brian whispered.

 

"I love you. Please Brian." Justin cried.

 

"OH MY GOD!" Lindsay screamed as she pulled Gus back. Melanie gasped and covered her mouth.

 

"I can't stop the bleeding." Justin cried. Lindsay sobbed. Melanie sprang into action and she grabbed Lindsay's' face.

 

"You stop crying. You go and find towels or blankets and cover the bullet hole." Mel told her. Lindsay was in shock. "NOW LINDSAY!" Melanie screamed. She ran away, leaving Gus standing there. Melanie ran off and came back with duct tape.

 

"I didn't...buy that." Brian said as Melanie went over to Craig and taped up his hands and then started working on his feet.

 

"Grandpa bought it." Gus cried.

 

"Must be...where the...shovel came from." Brian breathed.

 

"Gus he's going to be ok." Melanie said. Lindsay came back with towels.

 

"Put them where he's bleeding and both of you press down as hard as you can. Gus grab the cell phone in the hallway and call 911." Melanie said. Gus grabbed the phone and called 911.

 

"My daddy's been shot." Gus said into the phone.

 

"That's my...Gucci shirt." Brian said as Lindsay pressed down, making him groan.

 

"Oh Brian. Please don't die." Lindsay cried. Melanie jumped over and put her hands on top of Justin's and Lindsay's. Gus sat down right next to Brian's head.

 

"Press down harder." she told them. Brian groaned loudly.

 

"You fucking bitch." he gasped. Melanie's eyes filled with tears.

 

"You fucking faggot." Melanie told him.

 

"No. That's my mommy and daddy. They always yell bad words at each other." Gus said. Brian laughed. Gus looked at them. "They said the am..bu..lance is on it's way." Gus said, stuttering on the big word. Brian smiled at his son. He looked over at the other three hovering over him.

 

"It's ok...I won't blame any...of you." Brian said. Lindsay started crying harder.

 

"Stop that ok. I don't want to hear any of this. You're not going to die. I won't let you. You're never to die before me. I want to go first." Justin said. Brian laughed at him, and then started coughing.

 

"There's a big tree in the driveway. It's blocking the front door." Gus told the 911 operator.

 

"Gussy go open the garage door. If the power turns back off then at least they can get in without having to go in the backyard to get in here." Melanie told him. He nodded his head and ran out.

 

"He's a smart...little kid..." he looked up at Melanie. "Tell him nice...things about me." Brian said. Her eyes widened.

 

"Please don't say things like that." Lindsay cried.

 

"Kinnetik is for him." Brian said.

 

"Stop it. I told you to stop it!" Justin cried. Gus came running back in.

 

"The kitchen door is broken." Gus said as he ran back in. The phone no longer in his hands. "There's glass all over the floor and the puppies are gone." Gus cried.

 

"That's how he got in." Justin said and looked over at his father laying on the floor. "He broke in through the glass door." Justin said.

 

"I have to go find the puppies." Gus cried.

 

"Gus stay in here. I need you to wait by the window for the ambulance. When you see the lights you have to go to the garage and direct them in here. Go Gussy." Melanie said. Gus ran over to the window to watch. And minute later he saw the lights and went running to the garage.

 

"You hold on ok. Because I need you to stay alive. They're gonna take care of you." Justin said. A moment later there was so much chaos. Gus came rushing in with the EMT's behind him. Justin, Melanie and Lindsay stepped back when they surrounded Brian. Gus hugged Justin tightly. He had to be strong. Brian said he was strong. Why the fuck would Brian say that? They got Brian on the gurney and rushed him out down the hall and into the garage. Down the driveway, and they all maneuvered him over the tree and into the ambulance.

 

"Please can I go. I'm his husband." Justin cried.

 

"Yes hurry." a woman said. Justin turned.

 

"Sawyer's at Teresa's house. Call him. And call Carl. Tell him Michael's innocent. Get him out of there." Justin cried. Lindsay and Melanie gasped. Justin turned and hopped in the van and sat up near Brian's face. He reached over and grabbed his shoulder. He couldn't reach his hand.

 

"Sir do you know your name?" the male EMT asked.

 

"Brian fucking Kinney." Brian said. The EMT looked at Justin

 

"That's good. He's being himself." Justin said.

 

"Do you know how old you are?" he asked Brian.

 

"29." Brian said. Both the woman and the man looked at each other.

 

"He's being sarcastic." Justin said. That was good right? He wasn't delirious. He was acting like his normal sarcastic self.

 

"Do you know where you are?" the woman asked.

 

"Babylon." Brian said.

 

"Brian stop it. Answer there questions." Justin said. There was a loud beeping sound and the two EMT's jumped.

 

"He's coding." the man said. He heard a scream. He assumed it came from his mouth. Why would anyone else scream. The driver said something about a detour because of flooding. He saw Brian's body jump. He saw them stab Brian with something. Brian's heart stopped. He was going to die in this ambulance. They finally got to the hospital and they wheeled Brian out.

 

He tried to follow them. Some doctors or nurses wouldn't let him follow. He couldn't hear what they were saying. He couldn't even hear what he was saying. He was trying to scream for Brian. But they were wheeling Brian down a never ending hall so slowly. They were slowly getting smaller and smaller through the window until he was gone. He tried so hard to follow. But someone was holding him back. He saw their arms and hands wrapped around him. He knew they were talking to him. But he couldn't hear them. He was never going to see Brian again. Brian was dying. He slowly fell to the floor. He couldn't lay flat on the floor. Something wouldn't let him. Who ever was holding him wouldn't let him lay down. Brian was dying. Brian was dying. He tried screaming. He knew he was screaming. But no sound came out. He sobbed. But nothing came out. He couldn't hear anything. He kept sobbing, until the world around him slowly started to fade. Until it went to black. Nothing!

 

"Your fucking dogs Justin." Brian bitched out. Justin jerked his head over to see Brian coming into the living room "They won't fucking leave me alone!" Brian complained as the two dogs followed him over to the couch to sit down. They jumped on the couch and into his lap. "Damnit Justin get them down." Brian said. Justin was stunned. He looked all around. What the fuck just happened?

 

"How'd we get here?" Justin asked.

 

"What?"

 

"We were at the hospital." Justin said. Brian stared at him.

 

"What are you talking about? We've been home all day. The fucking rain saw to that." Brian said, referring to the rainstorm outside.

 

"I had this...this really awful dream." Justin said, rubbing his head.

 

"About what?"

 

"You were shot...he shot you. And they were taking you to the operating room. They were taking you away from me and you were dying." Justin whispered. He was starting to freak out. Brian scooted closer, pushing George out of his way.

 

"Hey relax. We're both fine. I didn't get shot. It was just a bad dream." Brian said. Justin looked down at Brian's stomach. Brian put his hand on the back of Justin's neck and squeezed it. Justin looked into his eyes. "You ok now?" Brian asked. Justin smiled. He was relieved.

 

"Thank God it was only a dream." Justin said and reached over and hugged him.

 

"You're shaking." Brian said as he rubbed his hand up and down his back.

 

"It felt so real." Justin murmured into Brian's neck.

 

"Forget about it." Brian said. He pulled back and sat back on the couch. He smiled. He was relieved. It was all just a terrible nightmare. "Can you hear me?" Brian asked. But his lips didn't move. "Justin can you hear me?" Brian asked. He stared at him. How could Brian ask him that if he was just sitting there smiling at him. His living room started to fade, and he was sitting on the floor in hospital.

 

"Justin can you hear me? Please Justin answer me." Brian asked. But he couldn't see Brian. He couldn't see anyone. He was alone. He was sitting on the floor in the hospital. "Justin." Brian called again. But it wasn't Brian's voice. It sounded like it. It was close. But it wasn't Brian.

 

"Justin please focus on me. Can you hear me?" the voice asked again. Slowly people started appearing in the hospital. He was sitting on the floor, in the hallway. He was sitting by a bench. Everything was still moving in slow motion. "Come back to me Justin. Can you hear me?" he asked again. There was a blurry image sitting on the floor with him.

 

"Just look right at me Justin. Can you hear me?" he asked. Why did he constantly ask Justin that. Of course he could hear him. "Come on Justin focus on me." he said again. His vision was starting to clear up. He knew why this voice sounded so much like Brian. Because it was Sawyer. Sawyer was sitting in front of him. They were sitting on the floor in the hospital hallway. He was talking to Justin, but what he was saying wasn't matching his lips. What was he saying?

 

"Just focus on me Justin. Can you do that for me? Can you hear me?" Sawyer asked. Well he wasn't fucking deaf. Justin started moving his eyes around. Where was Brian? Was it a dream? Did he really get shot? Was the whole week a dream? Did he just get knocked out when Michael hit him? Justin moved his mouth. But no sound came out. "Do you know where you are?" Sawyer asked. Slowly, everything started speeding up. Until everything was moving at normal speed again. Everything was so loud. "Are you ok Justin?" Sawyer asked. Justin looked around again.

 

"Where's Brian?" Justin whispered.

 

"He's in surgery. He's been there for about an hour. Do you know where you are?" Sawyer asked.

 

"Babylon." Justin answered, like Brian did in the ambulance.

 

"No. You're at the hospital." Sawyer said. Justin focused on him.

 

"It was my dad." Justin whispered. It was all starting to come back to him. Oh God. Brian was going to die. Sawyer must have seen that he was going to freak out again. He put his hands on Justin's shoulders.

 

"I need you to stay calm." Sawyer said.

 

"He was gonna kill us. He had a gun. He shot Brian." Justin said as he started to cry.

 

"I know Justin. But he's in surgery. They should be out any minute." Sawyer told him. Justin went to stand up, but Sawyer was stopping him. "Listen just sit down for a few minutes ok. You've been really out of. Just get your focus back." Sawyer said. But he needed to see Brian. Justin looked down at himself.

 

"Oh God. I have his blood all over me." Justin said as he saw Brian's blood covering him. "He's going to die isn't he?" Justin asked as he stared at the blood.

 

"No." Sawyer said and shook his head. "No he's not going to die. I refuse to believe that." Sawyer told him. Justin started breathing heavy. "Why don't we go to waiting room. Everyone's there." Sawyer said. Justin looked around.

 

"Why am I sitting on the floor?" Justin asked.

 

"I got here at the same time you did. I ran in after you. You were screaming and you collapsed. We've been sitting here the whole time. But everyone's in the waiting room because we couldn't crowd the hallway." Sawyer said.

 

"I don't want to be with everyone." Justin said. He wiped at the tears that were streaming down his face. Sawyer nodded his head and sat against the wall next to Justin.

 

"Ok then. We'll wait here." Sawyer said. They waited for who knows how long.

 

"Mr. Kinney?" Someone called out. Justin and Sawyer looked down the hall to a woman dressed in scrubs. Sawyer helped Justin stand up and walked over to her. "Your family told me you were out here. I'm Dr. Kensington. I'm the doctor who operated on your husband." she said calmly. Sawyer put his hands on Justin's shoulders to keep him steady.

 

"Is he ok?" Justin whispered. She smiled.

 

"He's in recovery right now." she told him. Justin felt relief. Brian was alive. He would have fallen down if Sawyer wasn't holding him up. "We had to remove his spleen. And his lung collapsed on the way to the hospital. There was a lot of internal bleeding. But I repaired the damage. And he should be waking up in a few hours." she said. Justin let out a sob.

 

"Thank you. Thank you so much." Justin cried. Sawyer put out his hand to shake her hand.

 

"Thank you for saving my son." Sawyer choked out. She smiled at them.

 

"I need to get back to check on him. But you may want to let your army in the waiting room know he's ok. I couldn't release any information to any of them. So they're waiting for the news." she told him. Sawyer walked him back to the waiting room slowly.

 

"I told you he was gonna be ok. He's gonna be fine Justin." Sawyer told him. Daphne was standing by the door when they walked in, and jumped into Justin's arms.

 

"Oh God I'm so happy you're ok." Daphne cried. Everyone rushed towards them. His mother sobbed as she hugged him.

 

"What did the doctor say about Brian?" Teresa asked Sawyer. Justin looked at her and Lindsay. They were a mess.

 

"He's in recovery. He's doing just fine." Sawyer breathed out. There were gasps and cries all around. Everyone was hugging. Justin looked around and realized everyone was there. All their friends. Tons of Brian's family. They had taken over the waiting room. Sitting on the floor in a little crowd, letting other people sit down. Everyone was taking out their cell phones and calling and texting the good news. He saw Gus laying on some chairs, covered with a blanket, and he was sitting up.

 

"Is daddy ok?" Gus asked through tired eyes. Lindsay ran over to him and hugged him.

 

"Yes Gus. He's ok. He's gonna be just fine." Lindsay cried. Jen pulled away and wiped at her face.

 

"I can't believe this. How did Craig even get in the house?" Jen asked. Sawyer directed Justin to sit. He rubbed at his face. He still had tears covering his cheeks.

 

"He broke the sliding glass door." Justin whispered.

 

"Well what happened tonight? How did you get the gun away from him?" Jen asked. Justin looked over at her, confused.

 

"Don't you know what happened?" he asked her. She shook her head.

 

"Just what happened when the girls came in." Jen said. He looked over at Gus. He started crying.

 

"I didn't get the gun away from him...Gus did." Justin said. Everyone was silent as they looked over at Gus.

 

"I hit him with the shovel." Gus said. There were gasps all around the room.

 

"How...why?" Lindsay couldn't figure out what to ask.

 

"Daddy winked at me. He told me to go back home, and that you and mommy would be back tomorrow. And he winked at me. I knew you were home the whole time. And then he told me the flashlight was in the garage and he winked again. So I ran in the garage and I found the flashlight next to the shovel. So I snuck in and hit him on the head." Gus said proudly. Lindsay let out a sob and hugged him again. Justin motioned for Gus to come over to him. He got out of his moms hug and walked over to stand in front of justin. He held Gus' little hands in his own. He didn't know what to say. There were no words. He cleared his throat.

 

"You are the bravest little boy I have ever known." Justin told him. "Thank you for saving my life. And your dads. Because we wouldn't be here right now if it wasn't for you." Justin told him. Gus reached up and hugged him, and Justin started crying. "I'm so sorry Gus. I thought you were going to get hurt. I'm so so sorry." Justin cried. Gus didn't say anything. He just kept hugging Justin. They sat there for a little while before Teresa put her hand on his back.

 

"Why don't you go to the bathroom. One of the boys brought something for you to change into." Teresa told him. He looked down at himself. He was covered in blood.

 

"Come on I'll go with you." Emmett said as he pulled him up and walked with him down the hall and into the bathroom. What he saw in the mirror scared him. His face looked like there had been blood on it, but it had been smeared away. He touched his cheek. "Sawyer tried to clean you up when he got here the best he could." he said as he wet a paper towel and handed it to him. He tried his best to clean himself up and he took off his shirt. He was still damp from being in the rain. It had been pouring, and it was freezing. His teeth started chattering. Emmett helped him get out of his wet clothes and into some dry ones. He recognized the sweatshirt. It was Jayden's. He wondered how he was able to get out of the house and pack clothes for him. And he went all out. He had a t shirt, a sweatshirt and a jacket. There was a scarf, jeans, socks and even some shoes. He reached in and pulled out a beanie. He smiled sadly. That was so nice of him.

 

When he came back out dry and warm, a nurse came out and said Brian was moved to a room, and Justin could go in and see him. "Come with me." Justin said to Sawyer and Teresa.

 

"Are we allowed to?" Teresa asked as she stood up and wiped her face.

 

"I don't fucking care." Justin said. He looked over at Lindsay. "He'll wanna see you and Gus to." Justin said. She nodded her head and put her hand out for Gus. They got to the right floor and walked down the hall to his room.

 

"Why don't you go in first." Sawyer said. Teresa and Lindsay jumped and agreed with him.

 

"We can wait down here. Give you both a moment." Teresa said as she sat down. Lindsay, Gus and sawyer followed her. Justin nodded his head. He was so wobbly on his feet. He didn't know how he was supposed to do this. He pushed open the door to Brian's room. The light on the ceiling was off. But the lamp was on. There was a beeping from the machine. He was hooked up to a bunch of different things, Justin wasn't even sure what they were. His bed was up so he was sitting up. He had his face turned towards the side and he had his eyes closed. Was he awake? He was scared to move. But he forced himself to keep walking forward.

 

He stared at his pale face. Tears streamed down Justin's face. Brian took a bullet for him. He almost died for him tonight. He sniffed and Brian opened his eyes. "Hey Sunshine." Brian whispered.

 

"Are you ok?" Justin cried. What kind of a question was that? Of course he wasn't ok. He just stared at him. Oh God. He almost died. Brian almost died.

 

"Come here." Brian said. He moved his head so he was sitting up, and held out his arm. Justin sobbed and got on the bed and buried his face in Brian's neck. "I'm ok." Brian told him. Justin just laid there sobbing. Oh God. His world almost ended tonight.

 

"I'm so sorry. If anything had happened to you I would have died." Justin cried into his neck.

 

"Nothing happened ok. I'm still here. I'm not going anywhere anytime soon." Brian assured him. He rubbed his hand up and down his back.

 

"You can't ever die on me Brian. You can't ever leave me like that. I have to die first." Justin said. Brian chuckled.

 

"Ok Justin. You can die first." Brian said. He waited until Justin calmed down. He kissed his temple. "You know everything I said before...what can I do to get you to forget everything I said?" Brian asked. Justin took a deep breath.

 

"Thank you for loving me so much...but I couldn't ever find anyone to replace you. I would never be happy with anyone else. You ruined me." Justin said. Brian nodded his head and winced when Justin moved. He sat straight up. "Oh God I'm sorry. How much does it hurt?" Justin asked. Brian shook his head.

 

"Not so much. I have good pain killers." Brian said and laid his head back. Justin wiped his eyes.

 

"Lindsay has Gus outside. And your mom and dad. Are you up for them coming in?" Justin asked. Brian nodded his head. "You should see how many of your family members came. They've been sitting in the waiting room for hours." Justin said and brushed some hair away from his face. He leaned down and kissed him. His shoulders started shaking and he started crying again. "I never thought I was gonna kiss you again." Justin whispered. Brian pushed some hair back from justin's face this time.

 

"I already told you. You're stuck with me." Brian said. Justin smiled and cleared his throat and stood up. He went and got them outside Gus was the first one in. "Hey there Sonny Boy." Brian said. Gus went over to the bed and smiled.

 

"You're ok." Gus said and smiled brightly.

 

"Of course. Nothing can get me down." Brian said. Justin helped Gus climb up on the bed. Not that he needed help, he just wanted to make sure he didn't fall on Brian. He gave Brian a big hug. "You were real brave back there. You were amazing." Brian told him. Gus sat back.

 

"Was I just like Rage?" Gus asked. Brian smiled at him and rubbed his shoulder. He was silent for a minute.

 

"You were better then Rage. Because he's an adult, and he has superpowers. You were just brave and smart. And I'm very proud of you." Brian whispered. Gus' eyes brightened. Brian wasn't sure he had ever seen Gus light up like that. His son saved his life. There weren't any words. Lindsay sat down next. She just hugged him. She couldn't even speak. "How about you forget all the crazy shit I was saying earlier." he whispered in her ear. Lindsay nodded her head and kissed him. Teresa and Sawyer just stood there. Brian rolled his eyes.

 

"I know you want to hug me. So can you just get it over with? I'm dying to go to sleep." Brian said. Justin gasped and Lindsay glared at him for the expression. "Just hurry up." Brian grumbled at them. Sawyer and Teresa both hugged him. Lindsay ended up leaving to take Gus home.

 

"Can't I stay?" Gus asked.

 

"How about I bring you back in the morning. We'll go get some sleep and come back after breakfast." Lindsay promised him. Teresa and Sawyer ended up going. Brian fell asleep, and it was Justin's turn to sleep in the recliner next to Brian. God how many times had they been here? When Justin was bashed on Prom night. Although Brian never let Justin know he was there. And then when Brian had cancer. Although again, Brian never let Justin know that he was there. And then when he came back from New York and got his leg cut on the nail in Britin. And then when...he got sad as he thought of the next time. It was when Craig went crazy in court and punched Justin. Craig sent Justin flying into Brian, and then flying into Melanie. All three of them were in the hospital together, all laying side by side.

 

And then they were in the hospital again when Justin punched Kip in Boston, when they were visiting Sawyers work. He bruised his finger. And then last week when his father attacked me. And now, his father shot Brian. Tears flowed down his cheeks again. He couldn't get over this. Brian almost died tonight. He could be dead right now. He should be dead right now.

 

"Justin...Justin can you hear me?" he heard someone call. He opened his eyes. He was sitting on the couch. He was resting against the back. "Are you ready? We gotta head out." Sawyer asked. He was wearing a suit. He looked terrible. Justin looked all around.

 

"What are we doing?" Justin asked. He looked down. He was also wearing a suit. Sawyer sighed and came around the couch to sit down.

 

"We have to go to the Funeral Home ok? After that we'll go to the cemetery, and you can come back home and sleep. But we just gotta make it through the next couple of hours ok?" Sawyer asked wearily. Justin looked down at his suit again.

 

"No. Why am I wearing this?" Justin asked, starting to freak out. "Where's Brian? I was just in the hospital with him? He just fell asleep." Justin said. Sawyer grabbed his shoulders.

 

"Justin listen to me. You keep forgetting what's happening. But I just need you to focus on me ok? We have to go to the Funeral Home, and then to the cemetery..we have to say goodbye alright? Then we'll come back home." Sawyer told him. Justin grabbed his head.

 

"No no no. This isn't right." Justin said.

 

"Is he ok?" Sam asked as she came into the room. She was dressed all in black. Daphne was standing next to her. Also in black.

 

"He doesn't remember again. He thinks he was just in the hospital." Sawyer said. Sam and Daphne came around to sit with him.

 

"I don't think I was. I know I was. I fell asleep holding Brian's hand. He just had surgery." Justin said. His eyes were blurry. Oh God. His eyes weren't right. Was he losing his vision from when he hit his head.

 

"Jus...Brian never made it to the hospital." Daphne said softly. Justin stared at her. Then he shook his head.

 

"Get out of my way. I need to see him." Justin said.

 

"Baby he's at the Funeral Home." Sam said. Justin stopped and stared at her. Her chin started quivering and her eyes welled up in tears. She swallowed hard. "Justin he died that night. Right there in front of the stairs." she said, wiping at her eyes. "I know this is so fucking hard for you...but you keep forgetting what happened. You keep zoning out and...and we just have to get through today ok? We just have to say goodbye." Sam whispered, and started crying. Justin shook his head.

 

"No he didn't die. We were in the ambulance, and they took him into surgery. He made it out. And I was in the room with him. He hugged me. And I kissed him." Justin said as he started crying. Daphne looked over Justin's head.

 

"We can't take him when he's like this. He doesn't understand." Daphne said as she started crying. Justin looked behind him. Why were they all here? And why didn't they keep saying Brian was dead.

 

"Honey please. Just calm down." Jen told him.

 

"Where is he? Where's Brian?" Justin cried out. Sawyer started crying.

 

"He's dead." Michael said. Justin stared at him. "Brian's dead. He was shot through the heart. And it's all your fault." Michael said.

 

"JUSTIN!" Brian was yelling. "Stop it. Wake up!" Brian called out. Justin looked around. He was back in the hospital. Brian was in bed, and his heart monitor was going berserk. "Justin stop. Just look at me. It was just a dream." Brian said. He was exhausted, and could barely move. A nurse ran in.

 

"Mr. Kinney are you ok?" she asked as she ran over to Brian. He tried pushing her away from him.

 

"I'm fine. He just had a nightmare and it woke me up." Brian said, still pushing her arms back. He got her to leave after a minute, and turned back to Justin. He took off the sweatshirt. He was soaking wet from sweating. "It's ok. I'm right here." Brian said tiredly.

 

"It felt so real. It felt like I was really sitting in the living room." Justin said and covered his mouth. "They were telling me you were dead. We were going to your funeral." Justin cried and covered his face. Brian winced as he scooted over in bed.

 

"I'm not dead. Come here." Brian said. Justin looked at him and realized he scooted over on the bed for him. Justin shook his head and wiped his face.

 

"I can't. You just had surgery. You need to be in your bed by yourself" Justin said.

 

"I don't fucking care about having surgery. Get in the fucking bed with me." Brian told him. Justin didn't need to be told twice. Brian was serious. Brian held the blanket up for Justin to get under. He took his socks and shoes off and got in the bed with Brian. He curled up on his side.

 

"I don't want to hurt you." Justin said.

 

"You won't." Brian assured him and wrapped his arm around his shoulders. Justin buried his face in his chest again and then cried.

 

"How could my own father do this? He's the one who attacked me...he tried to kill me. He tried to kill us." Justin cried. Brian kissed his head. Justin sobbed uncontrollably Brian didn't know how long he cried. But this had been building up all week. He had just told Justin that he'd help him. He had just been bashed the week before, and had completely just shut down. Now he was sobbing. Justin was a mess. He was the one who was gonna have to push him to get back up. But he didn't know how he was going to do this. And now he just had surgery. God. They're life was a mess right now. Justin had fallen asleep once his crying died down.

 

Brian had slept on and off. The nurses came in to check on him, and didn't like that Justin was in bed with him. But Brian told them to fuck off. Justin wasn't leaving his bed. During his moments of sleeping, Sawyer had come back in with them. He was sitting in the recliner. He was resting his head in his hand. "When did you get here?" Brian whispered to him. Sawyer shook his head and looked at him.

 

"Hey you're awake." sawyer said and looked down at his watch. "I got here about three hours ago." Sawyer said. Brian didn't realize that he had even slept for three hours straight. Justin was still in the same position. Brian didn't know how that was possible. He was laying on his side, trying not to crush Brian. He was afraid he was going to hurt him. But he remained still all night. Justin slept all over the place.

 

"What time is it?" Brian asked.

 

"8:30." Sawyer answered and stretched. "How are you feeling?" he asked him.

 

"Exhausted." Brian said. Sawyer nodded and rubbed at his face.

 

"Listen...I just got you back. I know I don't have a right to ask this. I gave you up...but can you not go and get yourself hurt like this anymore? I just got you in my life...I don't want to loose you. It'll break my heart." Sawyer choked out. Brian chuckled and nodded his head.

 

"Yeah I'll try not to." Brian said.

 

"Justin's been through a hell of a week...last night though." Sawyer said and shook his head.

 

"What?"

 

"I got here at the same time the ambulance did. But I had to park. I ran all the way over here from the parking lot I had just missed you. But Justin was standing at the door. He was just screaming and crying. He just kept screaming for you...and he fell. He would have hit the floor but I caught him...I was right in his face but he couldn't see me. I sat on the floor with him for over an hour...but he just couldn't see me. I've never seen him like that before." Sawyer said.

 

Brian couldn't see Justin's face. Just the top of his head. He couldn't take care of Justin. Being unconscience and dying and all...but his father was right there to take care of Justin for him. His father stepped up and took care of his husband. He had almost known Sawyer for a year. Sawyer, Teresa, and all their family. Sawyer had done nothing but love and try to protect him. For the first time, he felt like he had a father. This was what fathers were supposed to do, and for the first time, Sawyer and Teresa felt like his mom and dad.

 

Before he could say anything about this new realization, Teresa had come in. she had a tupperware container in her hand. A very large container. "Oh good you're awake." Teresa said as she came in.

 

"What's in there?" Sawyer asked.

 

"Well Brian just had surgery. And they always serve that awful Jello. So I made some at home. I didn't know which kind you'd like. We had a bunch of different flavors for the kids. So I just made them all and brought some of each flavor. I'll make more of which ever flavor you like best." Teresa said. His mother was always cooking for him. She must have felt helpless at home. She probably just needed something to do. So she made Jello. Lots and lots of Jello.

 

Justin had woken up after this, and gotten out of his bed. Justin looked horrible. Brian could tell he needed a shower, and a real nights sleep. He had dark, dark circles under his eyes. But they had been there all week. His face was still a rainbow of colors on the left side of his face. His hair was matted to his head from sweating. Lindsay, Gus and Daphne had come in shortly after he woke up with some breakfast for Justin. "What nothing for me? I'm the fucking patient." Brian grumbled. Gus laughed and covered his mouth after Brian cussed.

 

"You just had surgery. We don't know what you're supposed to eat." Daphne said as she pushed some hair back from Justin's face. She felt his forehead. "You feeling all right? You feel hot." Daphne asked. He rubbed at his face.

 

"Yeah I feel fine." Justin said. Teresa felt his forehead.

 

"Sweetie I think you're getting sick. You were out in the rain and then stayed soaked in the clothes in the hospital." Teresa said.

 

"Great. Just fucking great. I don't need to be getting sick right now." Justin said and sat back, covering his face with his hands. There was a knock on the door, and Sam poked her head in.

 

"Everyone awake?" she asked as she stepped in. Sawyer went and hugged her.

 

"When did you get in?" Teresa asked. She stepped aside, and Brian's grandmother and grandfather came in.

 

"We just got in. We drove all night. There wasn't any flights out till this afternoon. We didn't want to wait that long. So Derek and Josh drove all night. Meredith and Allison came to. Julia and Carver stayed with the kids. How are you?" Sam asked Brian.

 

"I'm peachy." Brian said tiredly. She went over and hugged him, along with his grandparents.

 

"Oh your face. Justin I'm so sorry." Sam said as she hugged him and then pulled back. She stared at him.

 

"Are you feeling ok Justin?" Cynthia asked. Her and Sam both felt his forehead.

 

"Oooh you're burning up." Sam said. He rolled his eyes and sat down.

 

"Yeah I've heard." Justin said miserably. One of the nurses came in to check on Brian.

 

"Maybe you should go home and take a shower. My mom can make you chicken soup. A cold shower might bring your fever down." Teresa said. The nurse looked over at Justin.

 

"Well I hate to say this, but if you're running a fever, you won't be able to stay in the same room with your husband." she said. Justin's eyes widen. "He just had major surgery. And with his spleen just being removed, and with all the damage to his lung, Mr. Kinney can't be exposed to germs." she said softly. She excused herself and Justin shook his head.

 

"No. No fucking way. He's in the hospital. I'm not just gonna leave him. I'm not even sick." Justin said, starting to get worked up.

 

"Honey, Brian's gonna be just fine. And you're not leaving him. Someone will always be with him. But you're sick. You need to just take care of yourself right now." Teresa told him. Justin started crying.

 

"Sunshine. I'm gonna be just fine. And I'm gonna be sleeping most of the time. I'm not even gonna be great company." Brian told him tiredly.

 

"I don't wanna go." Justin argued.

 

"Can we go look for the puppies?" Gus asked Justin. Lindsay's eyes widened and she pulled Gus back. She looked over at Sawyer, helplessly. Justin looked over at Sawyer, and then Teresa, and then to Daphne. They all looked guilty of knowing something he didn't.

 

"Where are the dogs?" Justin asked. They all looked over at Sawyer.

 

"The sliding glass door was broken. That's how...he..." Sawyer said. Justin knew who the "he" was. It was his father. "That's how he got in. The dogs must have ran out the door. I looked all over the house. Melanie, Emmett and Ted helped me search the house, but we couldn't find them." Sawyer said.

 

"I got some of my nieces and nephews. They went out first thing this morning to go looking for them as soon as the sun came up." teresa said. Justin's eyes widened. His dogs were missing? The puppies that he had grown attached to since day one. Brian's birthday present to him.

 

"We can go help look." Josh said. Sam nodded her head. Justin looked over at Brian.

 

"Go. Go look for them. I'll be here." Brian said. How could he leave? Brian might be in the hospital two weeks. Now he couldn't even see him because he had a fever? Are you fucking kidding me? "I spent a lot of money on those things. You better not fucking loose them so quick. I'm just gonna be sleeping." Brian assured him. How was he supposed to just leave Brian here? How was he supposed to be separated from him? He couldn't be. He wouldn't be.

 

The doctor ended up coming in with another nurse who was going to take blood. She kindly told Justin that he wouldn't be allowed to stay since he was running a fever, because Brian's body wasn't strong enough to fight of anything, and if he could get sick, it could be deadly to him. Right then Justin knew he was beat. Before the doctor left the room, she asked Justin not to even go near the bed. Justin felt awful. He had slept in Brian's bed all night. What if he had gotten him sick already? Daphne put her hand on his arm.

 

"As soon as your fever goes down I'll drive you over here." Daphne promised. Justin left sadly. Brian had almost just died. Didn't anyone understand that? How could he just leave him? Sawyer and Teresa were the only one's that stayed.

 

"Teresa's family is working right now on getting that tree out of the driveway. And they covered up the slider. I cleaned up the kitchen when I got home. Ted got a bunch of numbers last night and left a bunch of messages for someone to fix it today...and a couple of Teresa's nieces are in the house right now cleaning it up." Sawyer said. Brian furrowed his eyebrows.

 

"Clean up what?" Brian asked. Sawyer and Teresa looked at each other.

 

"Clean up the blood." Sawyer said. oh. That. This was something he should be doing. Not his father. But of course, he was laying on a table, bleeding to death. He guessed someone had to handle all these things. Justin was in no state to handle it. He was back to the realization about his parents. God, even his mother came in with different types of Jello, just so he didn't have to eat the hospital's version of it. Who else would do that for him? They really did love him. It was overwhelming to Brian. And he didn't know what to think of it. He had no idea how to have loving parents. Jack and Joan hated him. Treated him like dirt. He didn't even know how to be a father to Gus. He was trying like hell...but he just didn't know how to handle parents who loved him.

 

He must have dozed off, because the next time he opened his eyes, Sawyer wasn't there, but Teresa was. She was holding his hand, and she was crying. "What are you blubbering for?" Brian asked, startling her. She jumped and wiped her tears away.

 

"I'm sorry...it was the first time I was alone with you. Sawyer went to go get some lunch for us. My sister Angela made a whole bunch of food and brought it to everyone at your house. I just..." she trailed off, not wanting him to feel awkward. But tears kept coming. He may as well get this over with.

 

"I'm still alive you know." Brian told her. She nodded her head and let out a sob.

 

"If anything had happened to you...I would have just died. I just got you back in my life. And to have you almost ripped away from me." Teresa said. It was strange. She loved him so much...and he didn't know how to deal with that. This was what a mother was supposed to feel for her child. It never mattered that he spent the first 35 years of his life away from her. She never stopped loving him. He held out his arm like he had done Justin the night before. She had been stunned at first, but then she sat next to him in bed and hugged him and cried. He just let her cry. His mom loved him.

 

"I'm not planning on going anywhere. So you can relax mother." Brian joked. He hadn't meant to call her that. It just came out. She sat up and looked at him. She had been dying to be called that. She had been waiting for him to feel comfortable enough to call her mom. He knew all this. He sighed and looked up at her. "Ok whatever. I'll call you mom. Just don't freak out about it." he grumbled. She smiled and kissed his cheek.

 

"Thank you. Oh wow thank you. I've waited so long to hear you say that. Thank you Brian." She cried and hugged him.

 

"Am I interrupting?" Sawyer asked as he came in. Teresa smiled and sat up, wiping her face and standing up.

 

"No. You're not. You can't eat to much. But I asked the doctor and she said you can eat potato salad. And Angela makes incredible potato salad." Teresa said as he and Sawyer started pulling food out. He looked over at Sawyer. He figured since he called Teresa mom, he should say something to Sawyer. Brian cleared his throat, and Sawyer looked over at him.

 

"Thank you for being here. And taking care of me and Justin this past week." Brian said. Sawyer smiled.

 

"I wouldn't want to be anywhere else." Sawyer admitted.

 

"You really just stepped up there...I wouldn't have made it this past week...without you dad." Brian said. Sawyer dropped to tupperware full of pasta salad. Teresa burst out laughing and went about cleaning it up. Sawyer was stunned.

 

"What did you just call me?" Sawyer whispered.

 

"I can go back to Sawyer if you make a big fucking deal." Brian said and rested his head back.

 

"No no...dad is just fine." Sawyer said and smiled brightly. He was bouncing on his feet.

 

"Thank you for being there. Both of you." Brian said. They both smiled brightly. He looked back at sawyer. "Can you just keep an eye on him?...He's not doing well. He hasn't since he was attacked last week." Brian admitted. God that was something else he had to deal with.

 

"I feel so awful for him. He looked so devastated" Teresa said.

 

"He's not doing ok. He hasn't been ok since...since his fucking father tried to kill him in the fucking street." Brian said and rubbed his eyes.

 

"Don't get all worked up ok. You just had surgery. Just stay calm." Sawyer told him. Brian tried to move but he groaned in pain. God. He couldn't even get up from his bed. How pathetic was that?

 

"He's not gonna be ok if he's by himself. So I just need you to watch him. Make sure he's ok." Brian told him while he stared up at the ceiling. He could take care of Justin all on his own...but not from a fucking hospital bed. He couldn't even get up.

 

"I promise I will. Sammy and Daphne are with him right now. All my family is. And there's a ton of Teresa's family over there. They'll all be with him." Sawyer tried to reassure Brian. But Brian knew nothing would help. He was helpless here, and couldn't move. He knew this was going to get worse before it was going to get better.

 

"Why don't you go take a nap first. I'm gonna go to the store. Get you groceries to make you some of the best chicken soup you'll ever taste. I'm totally into all that healthy shit that builds up your immune system. I'll just look up a health food store and get you all that natural and homeopathic crap that sounds insane, but seriously works." Sam said as Josh pulled into the driveway. It was being blocked off by all the work some of the guys were doing. Justin just watched.

 

"Teresa's brother Ricky owns a big maintenance company. They all got out here as soon as the sun came up and started working on getting the tree out of here. It's a big fucking tree." Sam said. They were cleaning up the front yard to. It was a mess from all the tree branches everywhere. Ricky had come over to Justin as he got out of the car.

 

"How're you feeling?" Ricky asked. Justin just shrugged his shoulders. "Well I got my team working on getting the front and back taken care of. You actually had a few trees fall down. One of them was struck my lightening." Ricky told him. God the storm really did his his house hard. In more ways then one.

 

"Did anyone find the dogs yet?" Justin asked. Ricky looked down.

 

"No I'm sorry. Justin. But-" Ricky couldn't finish because Justin walked away, and went right in the backyard.

 

"Justin where are you going? You need to get into bed." Daphne said as she followed him.

 

"My dogs got out. They've been out all night in the freezing rain. Fucking trees are falling down. What if a tree fell on them?" Justin asked. Daphne stopped dead in her tracks when he said it. He walked down the backyard. It was damp outside, and sprinkling.

 

"Justin you're sick. Let everyone else-"

 

"I'M NOT SICK!" He turned around and screamed at her. He looked around. "I thought everyone was looking for them? No one's around here."

 

"Because they already looked searched here. Fred and George aren't here. That's why they went further back. And we don't even know if they went towards the woods. Part of the fence fell down. They could have gone out towards the street." Daphne said. That didn't make Justin feel any better. He started freaking out. "Justin please just-"

 

"LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!" He screamed at her. He whipped around and started climbing over tree stumps and went further back into the woods. Daphne followed silently behind. Justin knew she wasn't going to leave him alone. So she walked with him. For hours. Jayden and Josh ended up catching up to them. Daphne was exhausted and dirty.

 

"Justin why don't you come back home. My grandma and Cynthia and Sam made chicken soup. It's really the best. It'll warm you up." Jayden said. Justin shook his head.

 

"I'm not leaving the dogs out here to spend another night alone." Justin told them, not even looking at them. His voice was so raw from calling out for the dogs. He was so tired. And cold. And he was sweating. And his throat hurt. And he was thirsty. And hungry. And his nose was running. And he had a fucking killer headache. And he was a little dizzy. He was completely miserable He shook his head and stopped himself from rattling off anything else.

 

"Justin why don't you come back and eat something. And drink something. When was the last time you had a sip of water?" Josh asked as they followed him. Justin refused to go back to the house. He didn't answer them but kept walking. He was in the neighborhood now. If he had to go door to door he would.

 

"Daph just go back. We'll stay with him." Jayden said. Justin spun around.

 

"I don't need anyone babysitting me. I can fucking do this by myself." Justin told them and spun back around. He stopped for a minute. Spinning was NOT helpful. He heard them asking him if he was ok. He ignored them and started knocking on doors. He had his cell phone luckily and could show people the dogs. No one had seen them. It was night time before Justin turned back and started walking towards the house.

 

"Derek's coming to pick us up." Josh said. Justin didn't answer him. He just kept walking, and went to walk up to the next house when Josh pulled on his arm. "Justin. It's night time. It's rude to still be knocking on peoples doors. We'll come back out as soon as the sun comes up. Let's just wait here and Derek will-" Josh tried to say, but Justin turned around walking towards his house. Josh and Jayden sighed and followed him.

 

"He's really hot. I can't believe he's still standing. He's been walking around since 10:00 this morning." Josh whispered to Jayden. Jayden turned on his phone. It was after 8:00. Justin had been walking around for ten hours. Walking through the woods, walking through the neighborhood to knock on everyone's door. Back to the woods, and then he started on the neighborhood on the other side of the woods.

 

"You can tell he's not even feeling good. His voice is so hoarse." Jayden said. It took over an hour to back to the house. But Justin refused to come inside. He stayed in the woods. Sawyer came back that night and walked into the kitchen.

 

"Where is he?" Sawyer asked, referring to Justin.

 

"He's been outside all day. He's refusing to quit looking for the dogs." his father, Mark said. They had been trying to call his cell all day. Sam finally found it that afternoon. It had fallen of in the SUV the night before. It was dead at the time so they were charging it. The few times that they did call Daphne, Josh or Jayden, Justin refused to talk on the phone. Even if it was Brian.

 

Justin was just miserable Sawyer walked out to where Josh and Jayden were with him. "Go inside guys. It's to cold out here." Sawyer said. The guys went back inside. Justin was looking under a fallen tree trunk that he had already looked under. It was more difficult with having to hold a flashlight.

 

"Fred...George." Justin called out. But his voice was so harsh. Sawyer held out a water bottle.

 

"Drink something Justin." Sawyer said. Justin ignored him. "You're dehydrated. Drink something." Sawyer said.

 

"Just go back inside." Justin said.

 

"You need to eat something. Drink something. Sleep. Take a damn shower. You still have a little dried blood on your neck." sawyer said. Justin ignored him. "You need to take care of yourself right now. You're sick. And it's wet and freezing out here." Sawyer said. Justin didn't say anything. But he sneezed. That would just be the beginning. "You're sick Justin. Please just come back-"

 

"I'M NOT GOING BACK INSIDE!..Not until I find them. My dad never let me get a dog. Brian changed all of that and got me two. My fucking father tried to kill me. He tried to kill Brian and Gus. Brian almost fucking died and I can't even see him. He won't make me loose the only birthday present Brian ever got me. I'm not loosing them. If they're not home, then they're out there somewhere and I'm not going to rest until I find them. So everyone can stop fucking asking me to go back inside. I don't care if I'm sick. I'm staying out here and I'm finding my dogs." Justin said.

 

"Ok then." Sawyer said. Justin wasn't going to be alone. He'd stay with him all night. After a few hours though, Derek came out to relieve him. "Just watch him like a hawk. The dogs aren't out here, so watch him, don't look for them. And if you have to, use force and carry him inside." Sawyer told him. Derek nodded his head. Derek didn't say anything. He just followed real close. Justin's throat was killing him, and he was trying to yell for the dogs, but he just kept clearing it and wincing.

 

"Give your voice a rest ok. Let me yell out for them." Derek said. Justin didn't say anything, and Derek took that as a good sign. "FRED...GEORGE..." Derek called out and whistled for him. The house was buzzing. It never went to sleep. They waited for Justin to come back in.

 

Meanwhile at the hospital all day, Brian had dozed in and out of sleep all day. He couldn't move. He was in pain any time he did. He tried calling Justin. Sawyer and Teresa had kept him company all day. His grandparents had also stayed with him. It was Sawyer and Teresa who let Brian know what was going on.

 

"He's just going door to door looking for them. He won't sit down." Teresa said.

 

"Teresa's family is making up flyers. They're posting them all over for the dogs. Anything to get him inside and sleep." Sawyer said. It pissed Brian off. He couldn't do anything. He'd be able to get Justin inside. But not while he was here. Stuck in this fucking hospital bed. Brian did convince everyone that he didn't need a babysitter, and that he could sleep by himself. They finally relented and left him alone.

 

He had his cell phone so he shot someone a text message.

 

The next morning bright and early, someone had knocked on his door. He nodded his head for them to come in. Michael sat down in the chair next to the bed. "Hey" Michael said.

 

"Hey." Brian said. They sat in awkward silence. How had things come this far? He never thought he and Michael would be this bad.

 

"How are you feeling?" Michael asked.

 

"Fucking hurts like hell." Brian chuckled.

 

"I couldn't believe when my mom told me what happened...I was so worried. I didn't think you'd call me...well, text me." Michael said. He rubbed at his eyes. "If you had died...I don't know what I would have done." Michael cried.

 

"You would have been fine. You have your family. And I haven't been around that much in your life." Brian told him. He could tell that that wasn't what Michael wanted to hear. His face hardened. "And before you blame Justin let me just tell you, you can walk your ass right out of here. Because I don't want to hear it." Brian said. Michael crossed his arms, and Brian rubbed his face. "I didn't ask you up here to argue with you."

 

"Then why did you ask to see me?" Michael asked. Brian tried to move a little, but it hurt.

 

"I just wanted to say I was sorry. For blaming you for attacking Justin. I should have listened to you when you told me it wasn't you. And I'm sorry I didn't pick up when you kept calling me." Brian said.

 

"Your phones ringing again." Sawyer said. Brian glared at his phone. And snatched it up and hit the button to turn it off. "Who keeps calling?" Sawyer asked him.

 

"It's Michael. Calling from jail." Brian told him.

 

"It's ok...I guess I understand why you thought it was me." Michael said. Brian glared at him. "Ok I know exactly why you thought it was me." he said. He sighed. "Things have gotten so horrible between us. You're my best friend Brian. I just want us to go back to when things were good between us. Like they used to be." Michael said. Brian wondered if when he said what he was about to say, if Michael would finally hear him. He wondered if Michael would finally listen to reason. Listen to what Brian was saying.

 

"Listen to me. Are you listening Michael?" Brian asked. Michael nodded in defeat. "Things can't ever go back to how they were. Because things were different back then. I'm different. And I don't want to go back to how I used to be." Brian said. Michael crossed his arms. "Every single person has accepted life moving on. Except for you. My whole fucking life was turned upside down with all of them." Brian said. Referring to Sawyer and Teresa's family. "Everyone else has come along for the ride. I don't ignore Lindsay, or Ted...Emmett. Or even your mother. They're still apart of my life. I see Ted every day still. I see Lindsay and Melanie every day. Emmett's always following me and Justin around. I still go into the Diner every day and see your mother. Nobody gives a shit that my life's changed. Except for you." Brian said. Michael avoided his gaze.

 

"You managed to take out all your anger on everyone else. Your marriage is suffering because you can't accept changes. Your relationship with your mother is a disaster. She's a fucking train wreck. She feels like she's lost her family. You've ruined the relationship with the mother of your daughter. You've ruined your relationship with Emmett and Ted. You've done this. You can't blame me...and you can't blame Justin." Brian said. Michael glared at him. "And now your gonna loose the comic book and your store. We're all just fine. We're still living our lives. Have you even stopped to think that you're the only one miserable? That you're the only one stuck?" Brian asked him. Michael started crying.

 

"When are you gonna fucking wake up and realize that you caused your own misery? You did this to yourself?" Brian told him. It felt good. Michael was actually listening to him. It had been so long since Michael sat down and listened to him.

 

"I feel like I have nothing anymore." Michael cried into his hands. Brian rolled his eyes. He so did not want to deal with this.

 

"Well if you have nothing, then go and fucking get it back." Brian said.

 

 

And the long awaited chapter you've all been waiting for!!! by SammyScaDoo

 

 CHAPTER 11

 

“I say you just push him down. I'm sure he'll go right down. Then we can just drag him off to bed.” Sam said as her, Daphne and Josh trailed behind Justin. He was walking slow, and he was still knocking on doors.

 

“How the hell has he made it 24 hours?” Josh asked. Sam snorted.

 

“Derek went out like a light this morning. He was exhausted from following him around all night.” Sam said.

 

“I just want him to stop looking. I just want him to just go home and go to sleep. He can't even see straight.” Daphne said. Josh rubbed her back. Daphne's cell phone rang. “Hey babe.” Daphne said tiredly. She stopped and her eyes widened. “No way.” Daphne said. Sam and Josh stared at her and she jumped up and down in excitement. “Alright we'll wait here for you.” She said and hung up. “JUSTIN THEY FOUND THE PUPPIES!” Daphne said. Justin stopped and then slowly turned and looked at her.

 

“Where are they?” Sam asked.

 

“An animal hospital called the house phone. They had scanned their microchips. Jayden said he's coming right now to come get us. I just have to send him our location.” Daphne said as she started texting Jayden.

 

“Isn't that awesome Justin. We'll drive right over and get them.” Sam said to Justin. He didn't answer her. He just stood there. They waited about ten minutes for Jayden to get there and pick them up. Justin got into the front seat. It had been the first time he had sat down since he had left Brian in the hospital. Daphne, Jayden, Sam and Josh talked in the car, but Justin didn't say one word. Jayden didn't even stop the car before Justin was out and slowly making his way into the animal hospital, that he had never been to, and stopped at the reception desk.

 

“I'm Justin Kinney. Someone called because they found my dogs.” Justin said hoarsely

 

“I wonder what they think about him? He's all dirty and can't even talk.” Josh whispered to Jayden. The receptionist nodded her head and stood up.

 

“Fred and George. The doctor wanted to speak with you. Let me bring you into a private room and I'll go get him for you. Just follow me.” she said kindly, and led all of them down the hall and into a private room. She pulled in a few more chairs for them. “He's finishing up with a patient, so he'll be in shortly.” she said and left. A minute later the doctor came in.

 

“Hello. I'm Dr. Monroe.” he said to them and sat down.

 

“Are George and Fred ok?” Justin asked.

 

“They both are. They're getting Fred right now. But there was an accident with George.” he said. They looked over at Justin. His face was expressionless. “The couple who had brought them in. They had swerved to avoid hitting them last night. But unfortunately they hit George.” Dr. Monroe said. The girls gasped, but Justin kept staring at the vet. “He's ok now. I had to do surgery on him. His leg was crushed, and there was some internal bleeding. But I was able to stop it and fix his leg. He came out of the surgery beautifully.” he said. At that moment a nurse opened the door, and Fred walked slowly in. As soon as he saw Justin, Fred started crying and ran across the room to jump into Justin's lap. Justin tried to hold him, but Fred just cried and licked at his face and kept jumping.

 

“It's ok buddy. I got you.” Justin whispered to him.

 

“He hasn't liked being separated from his partner in crime. He's been sad and crying since we took George away. We gave him a bath because he was soaked and filthy.” Dr. Monroe said.

 

“Can we see George?” Daphne asked.

 

“Of course.” he said, and they followed him out back to what looked like a recovery room for dogs with all the cages on the wall. George's cage was opened, and he was laying on his side. One of his front legs had a bright blue cast on iT, and he had a large bandage around him. Justin had tears spring to his eyes as he bent down to look at his little puppy. Fred had jumped out of his arms before he could stop him. Justin thought Fred would jump on George, but he must have known he was hurt. He walked over him, and laid down next to him, resting his head on George's back.

 

“It's ok. He won't hurt him.” a nurse said. George opened his eyes and looked at Justin.

 

“Hey george. I'm so glad to see you.” Justin said as he reached in and pet him. George whimpered a little and licked Justin's hand. He pet both them. “I'm so glad you guys are ok. I'm so sorry.” he whispered to them. Fred and George were ok. His puppies that Brian bought for him were ok. He rubbed away the tears from his face. First Brian, and now his little puppy?

 

“When can George come home?” Sam asked.

 

“We want to wait a few days and keep monitoring him. If he continues to remain strong then there's no reason to keep him longer. Fred can stay with George if you'd like Mr. Kinney.” Dr. Monroe said.

 

“We'll make sure they stay together. Dogs tend to get better faster when they have another dog like Fred with them.” the nurse said. Justin sat there for a little while longer, and then agreed to let Fred stay. He stayed with the dogs for an hour before he said good bye. The hospital was opened 24 hours, and could call and check up on them whenever he wanted. He signed some paperwork, and then headed for the car. As Jayden got into the car, Justin held out his hand.

 

“Can I see your phone?” Justin asked.

 

“Yeah of course.” Jayden said and handed it to him. Justin looked up an address and put it into Jayden's GPS.

 

“Go there.” Justin said. Jayden just looked at him, but then looked back to the road he was driving on.

 

“Where are we going?” Sam asked.

 

“Justin don't you want to go home now? Finally get some sleep. I can call Brian for you and you can tell him the good news.” Daphne said. Justin shook his head.

 

“Just go there Jayden.” Justin said. Jayden did as he was told. They ended up driving all the way back to the house and past it, and back into Pittsburgh. They turned onto a road and Jayden groaned.

 

“Oh God Justin. You can't be serious. We can't do this now.” Jayden said.

 

“Do what? Where are we?” Sam asked. Daphne had fallen asleep, but slowly started stirring as she heard them talking.

 

“What's wrong?” she yawned out.

 

“I don't feel right about doing this? I swear Brian's gonna kill me for driving you here. And his mother. And my mother. And my grandmother. God even your mother is gonna kick my ass.” Jayden groaned.

 

“Oh you gotta be shitting me.” Sam said. Josh looked her phone.

 

“Justin are you sure about this?” Josh asked. Daphne looked around.

 

“Wait are we going?...” Daphne looked at Sam and Josh who nodded their heads. “Justin you can't be serious.” Daphne said. Justin ignored them. They knew after 24 hours of pleading with Justin, that there was no use trying to get him to go home. Justin wouldn't listen to them now. They went inside, and it took almost an hour for Justin to be able to get where he wanted to go. He got into the large room and sat down at a table to wait. The others stayed on the other side of the glass to wait. “This has got to be the worst idea ever.” Daphne groaned.

 

Justin sat with his hands folded on the table. He waited until the person he wanted to see was escorted in, and then sat down across from him. He looked up. “Hello Craig.” Justin spoke hoarsely. God his throat was in so much pain. And he was thirsty. So fucking thirsty. And his head was pounding. His eyes were dry. He was sweating even though it was freezing outside. He knew he was sick. He was sick and dehydrated, and had no sleep. He shook his head. He had to focus.

 

“What the hell do you want?” Craig asked.

 

“I wanted you to hear it from me that you didn't kill me. I'm still alive.” Just told him.

 

“From the way you look you might fall over and die any second. So I may get my wish anyways.” Craig said. Ouch. That hurt. His father wishing him dead was nothing new, but never got any easier to know. “What the fuck are you doing here?” he demanded

 

“I also came here to tell you that you didn't kill my son. He's safe. And he's the one who hit you with a shovel. The stupid kid being raised by four homos beat your ass with a fucking shovel.” Justin said.

 

“I don't fucking care about him. He's not even your kid. I care about my own kids. My daughters.” Craig said. Justin still ignored whatever he was saying.

 

“Well you may also be happy to know, that you didn't kill Brian either. He's alive. He'll be back to normal very shortly. And I'm ok after you attacked me in the street last week.” Justin told him. Craig scoffed. “There is nothing in this world that I could have done that was so awful for you to try and kill me and my family.” Justin told him.

 

“You're not my family. My daughters are my family. And don't think for one second that I'm gonna let you get your disgusting hooks into Lilly the way you did with Molly. You and Jen won't raise her. I'll see to that. I'd rather her live across the world in China and never see Molly again, then to have you near her and infect her. You and that fucking child molester can die of aids. And I hope both of you do.” Craig said.

 

Justin was seething. He felt out of his body. He had no control over it. Everything that he had been feeling for the past couple of months had boiled down to this one moment. All the guilt he felt for everything that happened to Molly, Lilly and her mother Laurie. All the fear. All the hatred. Getting attacked in the street. All the hatred towards Michael. His house getting broken into. The puppies getting out, and George lying there helpless, almost dying. Brian almost dying. Brian getting shot. The blood. Gus watching everything. Everything had bubbled into his body, and he couldn't even feel his body lunge across the table. He didn't realize that he was punching and breaking bones as he landed on top of Craig. He didn't realize that it was him trying to choke him. Trying to get rid of the air in his body. He never heard anyone screaming for him to stop. He didn't realize that someone was dragging him away. He felt completely out of his body. And then the world went black.

 

Brian had been sleeping. They had upped his pain meds. He had started getting an infection around his incision area. He didn't call it that. The doctors did. He called it the fucking bullet hole. The fucking hole in his perfect body. He woke up and winced at the pain in his side. God he had never been in so much fucking pain before. “Hey how're you feeling?” he heard his father ask. He looked over at him and groaned.

 

“I feel like someone fucking shot me in my chest.” Brian moaned. He tried getting comfortable again. He happened to notice Sawyer fidgeting around. He opened his eyes and looked closer at him. He groaned again. “What the fuck is wrong with you?” Brian bitched. Great. Now what happened? Now what was wrong?

 

“Nothing.” Sawyer lied. Brian rolled his eyes.

 

“Don't lie to me. Something's wrong. What is it?” Brian demanded. Sawyer sighed and ran his hand through his hair.

 

“Well...I have some good news. And some bad news.” Sawyer said. He was trying to find the right words.

 

“Well fucking spit it out already.” Brian said.

 

“Well um...they found the puppies.” Sawyer said. He fidgeted in his seat again. “This couple tried to avoid hitting them, but the car hit George. They ended up taking them to a 24 hour hospital. George has a broken leg and had some internal bleeding. But he's ok. And Fred's ok.” Sawyer said. Brian was relieved. Not that he actually liked those fucking dogs. They annoyed him. But Justin loved them. He adored everything about them. So he was relieved that they were ok. “They're gonna be at the animal hospital for a few days till George is better. Fred's with him.” Sawyer said.

 

“So Justin's back at home then right? There's no reason for him to be out now.” Brian said. Sawyer gave him an odd look.

 

“Well not exactly...Justin's actually downstairs in the emergency room. He collapsed from exhaustion and dehydration. His fevers almost 104. He's been sleeping for a few hours now.” Sawyer said. Brian rubbed his face.

 

“You gotta be fucking kidding me.” Brian said.

 

“That's actually not the worst part.” Sawyer said. Brian slowly pulled his hand down. “After he left the animal hospital...he went and saw Craig in jail.” Sawyer said. Brian's eyes widened.

 

“WHAT? How'd he fucking get there? Who drove him?” Brian demanded.

 

“Well um...you see...they don't want you actually knowing who brought him. In their defense, Justin is the one who put the address into their GPS, and they had no idea where they were going until they were there. And there was no stopping him.” Sawyer said.

 

“They don't want me to know who brought him? Are you shitting me?” Brian asked. Sawyer scratched the back of his head.

 

“That's still not the worst part.” Sawyer said.

 

“What could possibly be worse?”

 

“Justin attacked Craig.” Sawyer said. Brian was speechless. “He beat his face in, and tried choking him. If the guards didn't pull him off, he could have killed Craig.” Sawyer said. Holy shit. Justin attacked his own father? He couldn't say he was surprised. He knew that would eventually happen. Since the day Craig found out Justin was gay he had been tormenting Justin. Justin finally snapped. Brian sat up, holding his side and hissing as he started sliding his feet off the bed. “Wait what are you doing?” Sawyer asked, standing up.

 

“What the fuck does it look like I'm doing? I'm trying to fucking stand up and go downstairs.” Brain ground out through gritted teeth.

 

“You have to lay back down. You can't even stand up.” Sawyer said holding his hands out to stop him.

 

“Then go get me a fucking wheelchair.” Brian yelled at him as he successfully got his feet to the other side of the bed. Sweat was dripping down his face. He needed to unhook himself from all the plugs in his arms.

 

“Brian please just sit back. Justin's not even awake. He's sleeping. They're giving him fluids and working on getting his fever down-”

 

“GET ME A FUCKING WHEELCHAIR SAWYER!” Brian yelled at him. Sawyer stepped back.

 

“I thought you um...weren't gonna call me that anymore.” Sawyer said.

 

“Oh Jesus Christ no wonder you and Justin get along so well. You two are both fucking drama queens. Listen to me. Are you listening?” Brian asked. Sawyer nodded his head. “I want you to get me a fucking wheelchair, so I can go downstairs and knock some fucking sense into my over dramatic pain in the ass husband. If you don't get me a fucking wheelchair, then I'm gonna walk down there myself. And if you'd ever like to me hear me reference you as dad again, you'll fucking get it for me and not try and stop me.” Brian told him. Sawyer didn't have to be told twice. He left the room and came back in with a wheelchair. He started to help Brian out of bed when Teresa came in.

 

“What the hell are you two doing?” Teresa demanded as she put her laptop bag down and walked over to them. Emmett stood in the doorway. “Where the hell do you think you're going?” she demanded.

 

“I'm going to the airport. I hear Mexico is lovely this time of year.” Brian said sarcastically.

 

“Don't you fucking smart mouth me. Lay your ass back down in that bed. Get out of my way.” she told Sawyer and pushed him aside. She took the wheelchair and shoved it at him. “Just what on earth would make you help him get out of bed?” Teresa demanded. Sawyer looked like a child that had been scolded.

 

“Well he um...I told him about Justin being downstairs...”

 

“Really? Like I couldn't figure that out for myself.” She said. He glared at her.

 

“He threatened me.” Sawyer said. Brian rolled his eyes. “He said he was gonna start calling me Sawyer again.” Sawyer said. Teresa covered her face with her hands. Brian scoffed.

 

“Fucking blabbermouth. Bring that wheelchair back and get this shit out of me.” Brian said as he looked down at the I.V.'s.

 

“You leave those things alone and lay back down. You're not going down there. He's sick. Everyone in the E.R. is sick and you can't be around them.” Teresa said trying to push him back, but Brian wouldn't lay back. “Listen to me. I will take my fucking shoes off right here and beat the shit out of you if you don't lay back down. And I don't care that you just got shot. You can't go down there. And you can't even get up. You're in fucking pain. And don't try and threaten me with you won't call me mom again. I'm not fucking playing around. Lay the fuck back down Brian Kinney.” Teresa told him. Brian glared at her, and then slowly laid back down. Oh god the pain. He was starting to see stars. Teresa turned and looked at Sawyer. “He threatened you.” she mocked softly. Sawyer pushed the wheelchair out and then came back in.

 

“So Brian started calling you mom and dad?” Emmett asked. Brian grabbed his cup of water and threw it at Emmett. He moved just in time so he didn't get hit with it. The cup hit the wall and went flying back to the floor. Water everywhere.

 

“Oh that was real mature of you. Look at this fucking room. The only reason I'm not making you get down on your hands and knees right now is because it would defeat the purpose of me making you stay in bed, and I know you'd enjoy being down there to much.” Teresa said. Brian glared at her, and Emmett laughed. She looked over at Sawyer and pointed to the floor. “Clean this up.” She said. Sawyer was to afraid of her to argue with her and started grabbing paper towels to wipe it up. Emmett helped him. “Now that we have all that settled. You can't go downstairs. I know you want to.” Teresa said.

 

“Ok then smart ass. You have any other brilliant plans how I can yell at him from up here?” Brian asked. He couldn't move now. It hurt too much. He pressed his call button repeatedly. He wanted more fucking pain meds.

 

“Of course I have a plan.” she said and grabbed her laptop. She set it up next to him and started FaceTiming Justin's own MacBook. He watched as someone accepted the request, and he could see Justin lying in bed, sleeping. “When Justin wakes up, you'll be the first to know, grumpy ass.” She ground out.

 

Justin groaned as he started waking up. Oh he felt horrible. Everything was wrong. His body was in so much pain. He felt it all over. But he felt like he was sick. Really sick. What was wrong with him. “Good morning Sunshine.” he heard Brian say. He sounded weird. He sounded far away. “You've been sleeping for almost 24 hours.” Brian said. He opened his eyes and was startled by the room. Where was he? “You're in the hospital.” Brian told him. Where the hell was he? He looked around the room. He realized that his MacBook was opened, and realized he was FaceTiming Brian. “Bout time you woke up. How're you feeling?”

 

Justin laid his head back and rubbed his forehead. “Awful.” he whispered. He tried talking, but couldn't get his voice above a whisper. His throat was so raw and hurt.

 

“That's probably from all that screaming. And not the good kind from having my dick in your ass.” Brian joked. Justin didn't feel like joking. Brian cleared his throat. “I know what happened. I know you went to visit Craig in prison.” Brian said. Everything started coming back to Justin. Getting attacked outside his house. Craig breaking into his house and shooting Brian. Searching for the dogs. George getting run over. Justin beating the shit out of Craig, and even trying to kill him.

 

“Listen Sunshine. Everything's gonna be ok. You and me will get the fuck out of this hospital. And everything can go back to normal. He's locked up now. He can't get out and hurt you or your sisters anymore. You're safe now.” Brian said. Before he could say anything else, Jennifer had walked into Justin's room.

 

“Oh thank goodness you're awake.” she said as she came over and waved at Brian. A nurse came in a second later.

 

“I'll let you go.” Brian said. Before he could say anything else, Justin had closed his MacBook. Brian scrubbed his face. How pathetic was he. His life had become being babysat in a hospital bed. Justin had been released later that afternoon. Jen had given him his phone. He couldn't talk. His voice was completely gone. They gave him fluids, but there wasn't much else they could do. He had the flu. He'd just have to wait it out. And he'd have to go home and eat and drink, and stay in bed. Jennifer tried making small talk with him in the car as she drove him home. Justin didn't respond. Justin felt his phone vibrate and looked down at it. He saw that Brian had texted him.

 

Fucking lucky bastard. You get to leave while I'm still stuck here with green shit oozing out a fucking hole in my stomach. Did they give you good shit to take when you get home?

 

Brian was still stuck in the hospital. He let out a deep breath, and turned his phone off. He didn't want to talk. He didn't want to think. When Jen pulled up to the house, he noticed that the front yard had been picked up. The tree that had fell down had been removed, and even the stump. It looked like nothing had happened. He walked in through the garage and into the kitchen. His head was pounding.

 

“Hey welcome home.” Daphne said as he walked in. Everyone was still at his house. Everyone was waiting for him. Asking how he was feeling. Was he hungry? Was he thirsty? There was fresh homemade chicken soup. He shook his head and whispered no thank you and turned down the hall. He reached up on a shelf and placed his cell phone up there. He didn't want to talk to anyone. And he didn't want anyone to keep shoving his damn phone in his face to talk to Brian. He didn't want to talk. He went upstairs and laid down on his bed. Only stopping to take his shoes off. He didn't even bother with pulling the blankets down.

 

No one really bothered Justin that day. They would knock to see if he wanted something to eat or drink. But they didn't push him. The next day, when he still didn't bother to come out of his room, his mom would bring him something to eat and drink. He wouldn't touch it. Daphne had touched his forehead at one point. He was hot again. Brian had figured out this Justin's cell phone was off, and the others had set out looking for it. Without it even being on, they couldn't figure out what Justin had done with it.

 

“He had in the car Jen said. So he walked into the kitchen with all of us and had it in his pocket. So how did he manage to lose it from the kitchen to his room, which he hasn't left.” Daphne said as she looked under the couch again. Justin wouldn't talk. It was like he was off in another world. The only one's that were still staying in the house, were Sawyer, Daphne, Jayden, Sam and Josh. Everyone else had gone home. Everyone would always check up on Justin during the day, but everyone else was downstairs while he laid in bed, not getting up. He had at least moved to under the covers now. He had taken his jeans and socks off. But he still wore a hoodie and the hood was covering his face. Even Jen had gone home after Daphne assured her she would stay and look after him. Jen had Lilly to take care of.

 

They tried to coax Justin out of his room when they brought Fred and George back home. Justin didn't move. Not until a couple of hours later, Daphne tried to get him to acknowledge her and brought the puppies up to his room and put them on the bed. “Guess who's home Justin. Brian's not home yet so the puppies can sleep with you up here.” Daphne said. The puppies whined and went to Justin. But he covered his face with his blanket. Fred tried scratching his way under the blanket, but George couldn't do it with the cast on his leg.

 

“They can just stay with us. Come on Daph.” Jayden said as he entered the room and picked George up. Daphne picked Fred up and walked out of the room. They shut the door behind them. Sam and Josh were in the hallway.

 

“Did it knock him out of whatever la la land he's shut himself in?” Sam asked knowing the answer. She shook her head and stomped off. The next day was the last day that Brian would have to stay in the hospital. Sam had sat next to Justin on the bed. “We're gonna have to end up bringing you back to the hospital if you aren't gonna eat or drink anything.” Sam told Justin. She felt his forehead “You're still a little hot. Come on Justin please just drink this water bottle. If you don't at least drink this then I'm gonna make Josh drag you into the bathtub and shove you under the water until you drink something. And you know he's afraid of me so he'll do it.” Sam said as she left the room. She came back in hour later to see that he did at least drink something. But the sandwich had remained untouched.

 

Sawyer, Lindsay and Gus had gone to the hospital to pick up Brian. Gus talked Brian's ear off the whole time. He mostly talked about the puppies. How George was really tired and had a hard time walking because if his cast. “He really likes uncle Josh. Uncle Josh pretty much carries him everywhere he needs to be. He brings him outside to go to the bathroom. And he has to do all these crazy things for him to eat daddy. He's supposed to eat soft food to settle his stomach. And he's supposed to drink water, but he's not really drinking that much. So uncle Josh has to mix in water with his food. But George is really picky. If he gives him to much George won't eat it. He has to make it just right. And then he has to eat his pills, but he doesn't like those. So uncle Josh hides his medicine in these treats called pill pockets. And he puts them in with his food. So George thinks he eating a treat but he has medicine all in it. But we have to hide the medicine in the treat because one time uncle Josh put the pill in with his food and the water, and it sizzled and melted and he wouldn't eat.” Gus said. Brian snorted at Gus gave him the play by play.

 

“Gus has been taking very good care of the puppies. He's been keeping a very close eye on them.” Lindsay told him. Brian smiled and ruffled Gus' hair.

 

“Thanks Sonny boy.” Brian said. When he walked into the front door he stood there for a moment. There was a moment when he was laying on the floor, that he thought he would never see this grand house again. He thought he was going to die. He gulped and kept walking towards the kitchen. He knew they cleaned up the blood. All the blood that poured out of his body. He felt a shiver go up his body. He wondered if Justin didn't want to live in this house anymore. It was tainted. There was horrific memories here now. His safe haven being broken into. Brian almost dying. He loved this house, but he would sell it in a heartbeat if that's what Justin wanted. They'd find another Country Manor with stables and a pool. He shook his head. He hadn't realized that everyone was talking to him.

 

“I'm fine.” Brian grumbled and pulled a water bottle out of the fridge.

 

“Oh he's back to his normal grumpy self.” Emmett joked. Justin was here. He was upstairs. He was too sick for Brian to still really be around.

 

Your immune system is very fragile right now Mr. Kinney. You have to be very careful who you're around. If anyone is sick, even a runny nose, you could get very sick right now.” the doctor said.

 

Brian rolled his eyes. He looked around the kitchen. “So how come no one's found the cell phone yet?” Brian asked.

 

“We've looked everywhere Brian. I can't figure out what he did with it. And he hasn't said a word.” Daphne told him. Brian nodded his head.

 

“Well then tell me who the asshole was, or assholes were, that brought him to visit his fucking father in prison and then let him beat the shit out of him?” Brian asked. They all looked around at each other.

 

“I'm pregnant. You can't get mad at me. I was an innocent bystander in the back seat. I was walking around with my big belly looking for the puppies. He put the address into Jayden's GPS and made Jayden drive him there.” Sam said. Brian looked over at Jayden. His eyes widened. He was standing next to Sam, but turned and hit Josh.

 

“Hey what the hell are you hitting me for?” Josh demanded.

 

“Because she's pregnant. I can't hit her.” Jayden said and turned back to Sam. “How could you rat me out. I still have to work with him.” Jayden said. He was panicked.

 

“So you and Jayden brought him.” Brian said. Jayden's eyes widened.

 

“Josh was with us to.” Jayden said. Josh shook his head and covered his face.

 

“So was Daphne.” Josh said. Daphne's mouth fell open.

 

“Justin hasn't listened to a word I said-any of us have said. He wouldn't listen to any of us. We couldn't talk him out of it.” Daphne told Brian.

 

“God you four are pathetic. You all ratted each other out.” Sawyer said. Teresa pinched him in the arm.

 

“Not me. I know how to keep a secret.” Daphne said. Brian rolled his eyes and went into the living room. He knew that he was gonna end up having to sleep down here for a few nights. He couldn't climb the stairs. How fucking pathetic was that. All the while Justin was upstairs. Alone and miserable. He scrubbed his face with his hands. God how had things gotten this bad?

 

That night he was tossing and turning on the couch. The fucking couch. He had a perfectly good bed upstairs to sleep in. But no, the doctors said he couldn't fucking be around Justin because he had the flu and Brian's immune system was bad because he had his spleen taken out and stitches and blah blah blah. What the hell did doctors know? “Fuck this shit.” Brian said and tossed the blankets aside. He stood up and winced. When was the last time he took something for pain? He didn't like those fucking pain killers. They didn't make him feel high. What was the fucking God damned point of taking pain killers if you didn't get high off of them. He walked to the stairs, and slowly started making his way up. Slowly. Oh so slowly. He got to the first landing and stopped, holding back a groan. He turned to go up the second set of stairs, when someone walked down the stairs and stopped. It was Justin's little sister Molly. She had come over after dinner to sleep over.

 

“What are you doing?” Molly asked him. He rolled his eyes.

 

“I'm going upstairs to my fucking room. To my own bed. I'm not sleeping on that fucking couch.” Brian told her. She smiled a little.

 

“You look like you're about to pass out from pain.” Molly said. He scoffed at her.

 

“You know, when did everyone feel the need to run my life and tell me what to do in my own fucking house? I've been running my own life for awhile now, and I don't need some 12 year old telling me what I can and can not do thank you.” Brian said. Molly's face didn't even change.

 

“Sam told me to ignore you if you acted like an asshole to me. Come downstairs with me. I can't find the hot chocolate.” Molly said and walked passed him. “She also told me to wake her up if you tried to come up here. She's been really cranky since she got knocked up. She doesn't like to be woken up. If you want to deal with that go for it.” she said and walked into the kitchen. So basically he had a choice. He could go upstairs and deal with that crazy pregnant wench waking up the whole fucking house and making a huge scene, or he could go back downstairs and go to sleep. He found himself in the kitchen a few minutes later to see Molly looking for hot chocolate. He walked passed her and opened a cabinet and pulled out some of Justin's and set it down. She smiled. “Thanks.” she said and started heating up some. He got some Jim Beam and sat down at the table with his pain pills. A few minutes later she sat down next to him at the table and eyed the alcohol.

 

“It helps me sleep.” he said and smiled. They couldn't take everything away from him. He held some out. “Want some? It'll help those bag under your eyes.” Brian said. She smiled a little.

 

“I'll think about.”

 

“So why aren't you in bed?” Brian asked, taking a long sip. That tasted amazing. She shrugged her shoulders.

 

“Haven't really been able to lately. Not with everything going on.” Molly said sadly. Before he could stop it, she started softly crying and tears started falling. “I don't get why this happened. He never used to be like this. Not when I was younger. He was a normal dad. He was grumpy, and cared more about his job. But he wasn't crazy. I don't understand how he could just snap and kill his wife. How could he try to kill his son and kidnap me and leave his other daughter alone crying. He could have killed all of us.” she said and cried softly into her hands.

 

He hadn't really thought about how she was feeling. He had only been thinking about Justin lately. But they were brother and sister. They loved each other. When one was hurting, the other was in pain. It was a foreign concept to him when he had Claire, and he didn't give a rats ass how she felt. He never had anyone that cared that much for Brian, as a brother. But here he was, sitting in front of Justin's little sister. She wasn't just crying for when she got kidnapped. Although in Brian's opinion that was enough to send her down the hall kicking and screaming and sobbing. That's at least what she should be doing he thought But he realized that she was crying for her mom, Jennifer. They all knew Jen was a wreck with everything thats happened to her kids. But she was crying Lilly, who would never know her mom. And she was crying for Justin, who had almost been killed.

 

“Yeah he could have done all of that. He could have killed all three of you. But he didn't. You're still here.” Brian told her. She wiped her cheek and looked up. “He didn't deserve three great kids.”

 

“I don't understand what happened to him. I don't understand why he would just snap because Justin said he was gay. Having a gay kid isn't worth...” she trailed off. It isn't worth a lot of things. Getting a divorce, losing your house. Snapping isn't worth killing your second wife, kidnapping one kid, leaving another one to die. It isn't worth attacking your son and trying to kill him. Trying to kill your sons husband and son. None of this was worth it. The whole thing was impossible to comprehend.

 

“It's something inside him. It was always there. It just happened to come out after your brother announced he was gay. Even if Justin was straight, him snapping was always going to happen. You can't begin to figure out a mentally crazy person. You can't change what happen. All you can control is how you react. And you control if you're going to let what happen, control your life.” Brian said. Molly wiped at her eyes.

 

“I don't want him to control the rest of my life.” Molly said softly. Brian gave her a half smile. “You gonna tell Justin that?” Molly asked. Brian snorted and took a another swig of his whiskey.

 

“Your brother is very hard headed. He doesn't listen to a word I say sometimes.” Brian chuckled and took another swig. “I've told him a million times. He'll eventually hear it. No idea when it'll sink in.” Brian said Molly nodded her head. They sat in silence while they drank. Her hot chocolate and his whiskey. She stood up and put her mug in the sink.

 

“Thanks Brian.” she said. He smiled and nodded his head. He ended up going back to the couch and fell asleep.

 

The next two days were pretty tension filled. Brian was moody and irritable He had to go and get his bandage changed, and the doctor had to look at his bullet hole. His fucking bullet hole. It was disgusting to look at. It was draining and oozy. His perfect body was scarred for life. Every time he'd look at it, he'd remember what Justin's father did to him. What Justin's father did to him Justin and Gus. He was incredibly bitter about the whole situation. Here he was in his own God damned house, and was only allowed on the main floor. He couldn't go downstairs, and he couldn't go upstairs to see Justin. He didn't understand how he was still up there, not talking. It just made him more and more angrier. Sawyer was really the only one that could talk to him. Teresa tried talking to him, and Brian was probably nicest to her, but even she was little nervous to talk to him.

 

Are you fucking kidding me?” Teresa asked as she walked into the living room. Brian was just starting to wake up on the couch. His hand was dangling down. Next to an almost empty bottle of Jim Beam. “You fucking drank alcohol?” Teresa demanded. Brian opened his eyes and groaned.

 

Leave me alone.” he groaned and hid his head under a pillow. She yanked it off and threw it aside.

 

You just got shot. You're spleen's been removed. You're on antibiotics for an infection. What the hell is the matter with you?” Teresa demanded as she smacked his head.

 

That was yesterday morning. His mood only got worse from there. He yelled at anyone who really even talked to him. Sawyer was the one that everyone made talk to Brian. Even Sam was unusually quiet. Brian wasn't sure if it was her fat ass pregnant hormones, or if it was something else. But he honestly didn't care. He was mad and miserable, so had no problem in getting the others to be miserable

 

“He won't eat anything. This isn't right. I don't know what to do.” Daphne whispered to Jayden in the hallway.

 

“That's it.” Sam said as she came out of her room with Josh following her. “I've had it. You all have just been babying him. If he doesn't want to eat, then fucking make him.” Sam said. Daphne and Jayden's mouths fell open.

 

“Babe why don't you calm down. How about I take you out to eat-” Josh tried to say but she ignored him and stormed into Justin's room. She went over to the bed with the others following her.

 

“It's time to get up Justin.” Sam told him.

 

“What are you doing?” Daphne asked.

 

“Doing what you can't do because you're too close to him.” Sam said and turned back to Justin. She yanked the covers off of him. “Get your ass up and get out of this bed right fucking now.” she told him. Daphne gasped and Jayden covered his face.

 

“You can't just yell at him like that.” Josh told her.

 

“The fuck I can. You laying there and drowning out the world and feeling sorry for yourself. We all get it. We all have let you just wallow. But today is that last day. You get your ass up and out of that bed and take a fucking shower.” Sam told him. Justin just looked at her. “We get it Justin. You're father is worlds fucking worst father. He almost killed you. Brian almost died because of him. But you need to fucking eat and drink something You need to get out of this bed and start living. Brian is fucking alive and right downstairs. Stop feeling sorry for yourself and get up.” she said and pushed him. He was startled and rolled towards the edge of the bed. He slowly sat up. “Go take a fucking shower Justin!” she told him. He just stared at her. He showed no emotion as he got up and went into the bathroom.

 

“I can't believe that worked.” Jayden said, amazed.

 

“It didn't work. He's just in the bathroom now. He just changed rooms.” Sam said and spun on her feet. The others followed her down the stairs.

 

“Sam what the hell are you yelling about up there?” Sawyer complained from the couch. He and Brian were sitting on the couch.

 

“No one wants to tell you exactly how Justin is.” Sam said to Brian. Everyone was silent. “He's not even here. He's up in the bathroom. But he's not here. He's lost inside his own fucking head. He's not eating and he's not drinking. If I wasn't so fucking pregnant I'd have no problem opening up his mouth and pouring water down his throat. But he's been in the same clothes since he came home. He hasn't eaten or drank anything. He's just been laying there till I yelled at him to get up.” Sam said. They still all just stared at her. “We've all sat back and babied him. But I'm done just watching him lay there and not show some type of fucking emotion.” Sam said. Sam's eyes traveled over to the hallway and she stomped over to it. She reached up on a shelf and pulled down Justin's abandoned cell phone and tossed it at Brian. Brian and Sam just stared at each other. Brian calmly stood up.

 

“Before any of you say a fucking word, I'm telling you right now. I'm going upstairs. I'm done letting you all run the fucking shots. I've been running my own fucking life for quite some time now, and I'm perfectly capable of continuing to run it. If anyone has a problem with me not needing a babysitter anymore, then can walk out the fucking door and not come back.” Brian told them. They all just looked around at each other. Teresa took a step forward and put an arm around Daphne's shoulder, who had put her hand in front of her eyes.

 

“I am sure Gus wants to go hang out at my house with the puppies.” Teresa said. They slowly started walking towards the front door, when Sawyer leaned into Sam.

 

“Crabby pregnant wench!” he told her. She just chuckled. Brian slowly walked up the steps. It didn't hurt as bad as it did the other day, but it still hurt like hell. He slowly opened the door and looked into his bedroom. He gulped. At one point, he didn't think he'd ever see this room again that he shared with Justin. He shook his head. Stop being such a pussy. He didn't see Justin anywhere, so he went into the bathroom. Justin was just standing there. Leaning against the sink with his arms crossed. He was just staring.

 

“Justin.” Brian said.

 

I was sitting right in front of him. I was talking to him. But he was just looking right through me. He couldn't even see me. He was looking right through me. He was just...lost somewhere. I couldn't get him out of it.”

 

That was how Sawyer described it. But it was true. He said Justin's name again, and nothing. He stepped in front of him and put his hands on his shoulders. “Can you even hear me?” Brian asked. Justin made no movements again, and he did something he probably shouldn't do. He pushed him into the shower, and turned the water on ice cold. It took him moment, and then he jumped.

 

“What the...” Justin trailed off, going to shut the water off, but Brian stopped him.

 

“Snap out of it Justin.” Brian said loudly, shaking him.

 

“Brian?” Justin questioned. It was like he hadn't seen him in years. “You're alive?” Justin asked. It sent chills up Brian's spine. And it wasn't because the water was freezing cold. Justin stared at him. Holy shit. There was something wrong with Justin. He turned the water to warm.

 

“I'm ok Justin. You knew that. You saw me.” Brian said. But Justin just stared at him. He didn't understand what he was saying. Brian didn't know what to do, for one of the first times in his life. He took his and Justin's clothes off. It was like bathing a child really. He had to do everything. Brian was at a loss for words. He took his time in the shower with Justin. The more he kept touching Justin, the more it seemed like he was coming back. He was starting to melt into Brian's arms. He got him out of the shower and dried him off and sat him on the bed.

 

“Justin can you hear me?” Brian asked. Justin's eyes were hazy. Like he was exhausted. He was having a hard time focusing on Brian. But he slowly nodded his head. That was a good thing. He looked around. He needed to get out of this house. He needed to breathe some fresh air. “Ok come on. Let's get you dressed.” He helped him get dressed and then walked down the stairs. When they were about to turn for the back of the house, someone pounded on the door. “GO THE FUCK AWAY!” Brian yelled.

 

“This is the State Police. We need you to open the door!” the voice said. Again, Brian's body froze. The police? What the hell? He turned around and on the other side of the door were two West Virginia State Police. “Is Justin Kinney here?” the first officer asked. Oh God. He beat the shit out of Craig. Oh fuck how was he going to get Justin out of this? He couldn't fuck his way out of this. The other officer nudged the door for it to open all the way. Brian just turned around and stared at Justin. He wasn't understanding what he was looking at.

 

“Justin Kinney. You're under arrest for assault and battery.” the second officer said as they made their way into the house. He couldn't do anything. All he could do was stand by and helplessly watch as they arrested Justin. And read him his rights.

 

“Do you understand?” the first officer asked.

 

“No he doesn't understand. He's not mentally ok.” Brian said.

 

“Sir, you need to step out of the way.” the second officer said. He scoffed and stepped aside. Everyone had been in his fucking house and telling him what to fucking do. Now these assholes come in and just take Justin? They asked him again if he understood.

 

“He had a fucking brain injury. He doesn't understand you.” Brian said again. They didn't acknowledge Brian. He stood in front of the door. “Listen to me. He had a brain injury a few years back, and he hit his head recently. His father broke into this house and tried to kill him, me and his son. He's not ok, and he doesn't understand you.” Brian told him. The officers looked at each other.

 

“Alright Sir. We hear you. But we still have a job to do. We have to take him down to the police station. You're welcome to follow us.” the officer said a little less rougher. Brian ran a hand through his hair, and then stepped forward and put his hands on Justin's face.

 

“Justin look at me!” Brian told him. Justin's eyes looked at him. “Don't say anything alright. I'll get Melanie, and we'll get you out ok. Just relax and stay calm-” he was cut off by them taking him out. They walked down the driveway and put him into the back of the car. God this was the second fucking time he had been arrested. Well, third time now. “FUCK!” He yelled and grabbed his keys and got into his car. He called Melanie.

 

“Hi Brian. How are you?” Lindsay asked as she picked up the phone.

 

“Tell Melanie to get her ass down to the police station right fucking now. And neither of you say a God damned word.” Brian told her. It took a moment for Lindsay to respond.

 

“The police station? Why-?”

 

“Craig is pressing charges. He can't fucking sleep there. He's not ok! So get her down there now. And no one else can know.” Brian said and hung up. Oh God when was the last time he had pain killers? He got to the police station and demanded to see Justin and or post his bail. He had just gotten there himself, and he wasn't processed. Melanie had gotten there about 15 minutes later.

 

“Have you seen him?” Melanie asked.

 

“These fuckers said he's not processed yet.” Brian said as he was pacing.

 

“Ok let me get back there.” Melanie said. She went to walk past him, but Brian pulled her back.

 

“He can't sleep here tonight. There's something wrong with him and I...I don't know how to fix it.” Brian admitted. Melanie was also at a loss for words. “He just can't sleep here tonight.” Brian told her. She nodded her head.

 

“I won't let that happen?” Melanie said. She walked up to the desk. “I need to go in and see Justin Kinney. I'm his attorney” Mel said. They let her back, and all Brian could do was wait. And wait. And wait. He waited for over two hours before Melanie came out. “Alright. As long as you post his bail he's free to leave.” Melanie said tiredly. He nodded his head and did just that. He didn't care how much it was. He came back to Melanie and they sat their and waited.

 

“Listen. I care about Justin. I love him. He's one of me and Lindsay's best friends. And he's Gus' other father.” Melanie said wearily. Brian slowly looked at her. “Something's wrong with him Brian. He needs help. One of the cops is a friend of mine and I begged her to ask her boss not to send him to Psych” Mel said. Brian's eyes furrowed. “They thought something was mentally wrong with him. And maybe something is. But I'll be damned if I don't get him out of here tonight. And you can hate me all you want. But you have to do something for him. Because that's not Justin in there. He looks right through you.” she said and shivered. He would never admit to her that she was right. He scrubbed his face. What the fuck was he going to do?

 

They had to wait almost another hour before Justin was released. He walked out, and it was nothing. Justin saw nothing. Justin heard nothing. Justin wasn't even there. Brian hugged him and kissed the top of his head. “Let's get out of here Sunshine.” Brian said. He directed him to the car. He had no emotion. Fuck. What was he supposed to do? This was bad. This was really fucking bad. He brought Justin into the house and put him in bed. Justin just laid there. He couldn't do this. He couldn't handle this. He went into his drawer rolled a joint. He rolled a few of them and then went downstairs and out onto the porch. It was freezing outside. But he didn't fucking care.

 

“You ok?” Sawyer asked from his seat on the porch. Brian jumped.

 

“Jesus Christ!” Brian yelled.

 

“You're never jumpy. What's wrong?” Sawyer asked. Brian sat down.

 

“I don't know how to fix this. I can't fix this.” Brian admitted. He took a long drag. Letting the weed fill his lungs. God just make him numb. He took a few more drags. Thank God he rolled a few joints. He was gonna need all of them. “This isn't like before. He was at least...there. He has no fucking idea what's going on around him. He thinks I'm dead.” he growled. He look down at his fingers. He already went through one joint. “DAMNIT!” he yelled and threw the joint. He started lighting another one.

 

“Just calm down-”

 

“I'm not going to fucking calm down. I was just fucking shot. I died in the fucking ambulance. My heart fucking stopped beating and I was dead.” Brian told him. Sawyer rubbed his face. That wasn't easy for him to hear. “My son almost died. He easily could have been shot. And why? BECAUSE OF JUSTIN'S FUCKING FATHER!” Brian screamed. Damn. He went through another whole joint again. How was that even possible? He threw the second one, and started on his third one.

 

“Brian maybe screaming isn't the best idea. Your neighbors-”

 

“Fuck the neighbors.” he said and took minute to smoke his joint. “His fucking father is that cause of all of this. This all his fucking fault.” Brian growled.

 

“Well yeah. That's true. It is his fault.”

 

“My whole fucking life is a mess right now. And it's all his damn fault. He caused all of this.” Brian said. He and Sawyer sat there in silence. Long enough for him to finish his third joint and go to light the fourth one, when Sawyer grabbed it.

 

“This isn't going to help. You'll be too high to be able to help Justin.” Sawyer said as he grabbed his weed and the lighter. Brian laughed.

 

“I was sober and couldn't help Justin. Unless I wanna send him to a mental hospital. Because I don't fucking know what to do to help him.” Brian growled. He scrubbed his face with his hands.

 

“I don't think you need to go that far. Maybe he just needs to talk with someone.” Sawyer said. Sawyer's phone beeped and he picked it up and looked at it. He snorted and put it back down.

 

“What?” Brian asked.

 

“Sam has been texting my phone non-stop. She's hungry. Shocker.” Sawyer said and rolled his eyes. He cleared his throat. “I don't think Justin needs a mental hospital. But I think he does need to talk with someone. This isn't something you can just do on your own. No matter how fucking stubborn you are. Sometimes you have to admit when you need some help.” Sawyer said. Brian looked at him.

 

So what made you change your mind?” Brian asked.

 

A man needs to know when to ask for help.” Justin said.

 

God Justin was right. He needed help with this one. He'd have to do something. “Where's your fat sister?” Brian asked, trying to change the subject. Talk about something else. Sawyer snorted.

 

“Over at Teresa's. I'm actually staying across the street. I just came back out here actually because I left my laptop here. It's been out on the porch all day. It felt nice working out here on the porch. But it's fucking freezing out here now.” he chuckled. Brian nodded his head. “I think those dogs like me better then everyone now. They've been following me every where I go. George is hobbling around with that fucking cast.” Sawyer said as he stood up. He put his hand on Brian's shoulder. “Everything's going to be ok. Craig's in jail. He can't hurt Justin anymore. But Justin has to realize that for himself.” Sawyer said. Brian nodded and Sawyer walked down the steps and around the front of the house to go back across the street. Brian stayed out there a little while longer. When he came back in, he was startled to see Justin downstairs.

 

“Justin?” Brian asked. Justin jumped and turned. “What are you doing?” Brian asked. He turned the hall light on, and realized Justin was dressed and heading to the front door. With a duffle bag in his hand. “What the fuck are you doing?” Brian demanded. Justin rubbed his face.

 

“I wanted to leave before you saw me...I just...I'm sorry Brian.” Justin whispered.

 

“What the fuck are you talking about? You have no reason to be sorry.”

 

“YOU ALMOST DIED!” Justin screamed. Tears started falling down his face. It was the first time Justin was showing emotion though. He didn't know if that was good or bad. “You almost died. You have a bullet wound on your body. Your heart stopped beating, and you died. Gus almost died. And it was all my fault.” he cried. What? The? Fuck?

 

“Where the hell did you get that idea from?”

 

“It's my fault. None of this bad shit would happen if I wasn't around.” Justin cried. Brian scoffed.

 

“That's a load of bullshit. If that were true I wouldn't be here. You wouldn't be here. You're not some cosmic magnet for bad luck. Where the hell is this shit coming from?” Brian demanded. Brian wondered if Justin had overheard him yelling on the porch. But he was clearly talking about craig.

 

“My father came after me. He put you and Gus in danger. I can't let that happen again. I won't let that happen again. I can't stay here.” Justin cried. Oh this fucking drama princess. Justin went for the door, and Brian reached forward and snatched his duffle bag out of his hands and threw it far down the hallway and into the kitchen.

 

“No. it doesn't work like that. You don't just get to fucking walk out that door. You've left me twice now. And both those times I fucking deserved it ok? But not this time. You got exactly what you wanted. We got married Justin. I didn't do that out of obligation, I did it because I fucking love you. It's not something that were just gonna fuck around with. We did it. Now we're in all this bullshit together. So you don't get to fucking walk out that door and leave me like the other two times. I've done nothing wrong this time. In fact, I've done everything right. So you're gonna stay here and deal with this.” Brian yelled at him. Justin was stunned.

 

“I'm not going anywhere. And neither are you.” Brian said. He pulled Justin toward him to hug him before he had a chance to argue. Justin cried.

 

“I can't do this anymore. I'm not in control of anything. What am I gonna do?” Justin cried into his chest.

 

“You're gonna go to sleep Justin. And tomorrow, I'll figure out what we're gonna do. I promise you.” Brian said.

 

Thanksgiving by SammyScaDoo

 



It was the first night that Brian had slept in his bed, and with Justin in almost two weeks. He missed it. He missed holding Justin, and touching him. God, what a fucking lesbian he had turned into! He missed holding someone? But he did miss his bed. He missed his room. But he missed Justin most of all. He didn't sleep too much that night, though. He kept waking up to make sure that Justin was okay. To make sure that he was still there. Justin was talking softly in his sleep. He usually did that when something bad was happening. When Justin was stressed. He shook him a few times when he'd feel him moving around or moaning softly in his sleep. He was having nightmares. Brian knew that was a really bad sign.



He woke up before Justin, and went downstairs to make some coffee. He needed to think. He had to figure out what he had to do. What was his next step. He sat at the counter for a little while, and decided to look at his phone. He had a text message from Teresa.



I didn't want to make a big deal out of this. And I hope you don't get upset, but I was talking with Ava, and she gave me her sister-in-law's number. She's a therapist who specializes in trauma. I think she could really help Justin. She's a total sweetheart, and I think Justin would really like her. Ava talked to her and told her a little of what is going on. And Wendy said you can call her.



He looked at the next text and it showed a phone number. He had to think about who Ava was. His uncle Vance...that was Teresa's oldest brother. His oldest son, Robert. He was the one who was married to Ava. They had three kids, right? Callum, Brennan and Megan. And she was pregnant, wasn't she? He needed to ask Justin. He was the one who remembered every single person in Brian's family. Much better than he ever could. He looked back down at the text message. Ava's sister-in-law's name was Wendy.



He shook his head again. Was that the answer? Was that what Justin needed? A therapist? He scrubbed his face. He had to do something. He sat there for a little while longer, and then picked his cell phone up and dialed Wendy's number. She seemed nice. He figured Justin would really like her. She asked him a few questions about what had happened. He hated talking about Justin's father. But he did it. For Justin. He also had to talk about how he was acting. She wanted to be prepared. He went back upstairs and waited for Justin to wake up. When he did, his eyes were all bloodshot. He looked miserable. He didn't look like himself. "Hey," Brian said. Justin rubbed at his eyes.



"Hi," he whispered. Brian ran a hand through Justin's hair.



"How're you feeling?" Brian asked. He felt a little warm. Justin shrugged his shoulders. "How ‘bout we take a shower?  And then we can go out to breakfast," Brian said.



"I'm not really all that hungry." Justin whispered. Brian nodded his head.



"Well, I'm sure a shower might help you wake up. Come on," Brian said. They took a lazy shower, and they got dressed and went downstairs. Justin ate a little bit of toast, but wasn't up to eating much more. Brian fidgeted around. "Listen. I have something to tell you." Brian said. Justin stared at him, waiting for what he was gonna say. He cleared his throat and took a deep breath. "You're not okay...and I don't know how to help you." Brian said.  Wait, what the hell did he just say? Oh, God. Justin looked at him, blankly. "I think you need a little more help...than what I can give you," he admitted. He hated admitting that. Since when can Brian Kinney not do something?

"I made an appointment for you. With a therapist. And she comes highly recommended. It's Ava's sister-in-law. Her name is Wendy," Brian said. Justin didn't react. Brian didn't know if that was a good thing or not. He came around the island, and sat down next to him. He squeezed his shoulder. "She deals with trauma. And I think this will be the best thing for you," he said softly. He watched as Justin's eyes slowly welled up with tears.



"I don't want to feel like this anymore," Justin whispered. He looked over at Brian. "I hate feeling like this." Brian nodded his head.



"Then this is a good thing. This is the best thing we can do," Brian told him. Justin leaned his body into Brian, and wrapped his arms around him. They left about an hour later to drive over to Wendy's office. It was a nice little office building, and the inside was warm. It was inviting. It was soothing. It was just what Justin needed. There was a reception desk in the waiting room, and a blonde girl was sitting. She smiled and stood up when they walked in.



"Hi. You must be Brian and Justin," she said. She put her hand out to Brian. "I'm Wendy. I've heard so many nice things about you both." Brian and Justin both shook her hand.



"I deny everything," Brian said. She smiled.



"You'll have to excuse the clutter on the desk. My secretary had a family emergency yesterday and ran out of here, and I've made a total mess of her things," she said and smiled.

 

"It's fine. Thanks for seeing us with such short notice," Brian said, clearing his throat.



"Oh, it's totally fine."



"Do we need to fill anything out? Paperwork?" Brian asked. She waved her hand and shook her head.



"No, not this time. It's not going on the books. We share family," she said and looked over at Justin. "How about you come with me and we'll talk for a little bit?" she asked him. Justin gulped and looked at Brian.



"I'll just hang out here," Brian said and rubbed his back. Justin nodded, and followed Wendy into her office.


"Please, have a seat," she said. She opened a small fridge and pulled out a water bottle and handed it to him, and sat in a recliner. He sat over on the couch. "Now, before we get started, I do want you to know that Ava and I did talk last night, and she told me a lot of what's going on. But that was the first and last time she and I will talk about you," Wendy said. Justin nodded. "She just wanted me to know what's going. Usually I don't like to do that. But she's my sister-in-law. And it's family. So, I usually let the rules slide when it's family," Wendy said and smiled. "And I talked with Brian a little this morning. He's not a big talker, is he?" she asked. Justin gave her a half smile.



"He likes to talk. He loves the sound of his own voice," Justin said softly. Wendy chuckled. "He just doesn't like talking about feelings or anything like that." She smiled at him.



"How did you meet Brian?" she asked. Justin was taken a little back by that.



"I um...we lived in Pittsburgh. And I went to Liberty Ave. That part of town is mostly where the gay community lives. And I was standing outside a club, and he saw me. And he came over, and picked me up," Justin said. She chuckled again.

 

"And the rest was history," she said. He nodded his head. "Tell me a little bit more about you and Brian," she said.



Brian waited for over an hour for them. He brought his MacBook with him and did some work. It wasn't his best work at all. He was completely distracted. He wanted to know what they were saying. But he figured that if they were talking for that long, then it was a good thing. Maybe he liked her. Maybe this was the best thing he could have done.



"Justin...I'd like to put you on a few medications," Wendy said. Justin groaned.



"I don't like anti-depressants. I hate having pills be a crutch. I don't want to be dependent on them," Justin said. Wendy nodded her head.



"I understand that. And I don't think you should stay on them forever. But we've talked about how you feel. You feel cloudy, and you can't think. Your emotions have taken control of you. You don't feel like yourself. I want you to be able to take control again. I want you to be able to think clearly, get some clarity. And I think some medication will help with that. And once we get to a place where you're in control again, then we'll start weaning you off," she told him. He sighed. "I honestly think it would help," she said.



"What do you want to give me?" he asked.



"Well I think an anti-depressant would help. I also think something to help you sleep would be good. And something for anxiety. Only to be taken when you need it," she said. He let out a deep breath. He knew she was right. But he hated anti-depressants. He hated feeling like this, though. He couldn't break himself out of it.



Justin and Wendy walked out of the room, and Brian started putting his MacBook away. Justin looked okay. That had to be a good sign. "We made an appointment in a few days already," Wendy said to Brian. He nodded. "Justin, I'm happy I finally got to meet you. And please call me if you start to have any bad side effects from the medications. I don't see anything happening in just a couple of days, but you can still call me if you need to, alright?" Wendy said. Justin nodded his head.

"Thank you," he said softly. She smiled.



"I'll see you in a couple of days. It was nice meeting you, Brian," she said.



"Thanks," Brian said, and led Justin outside. They got in the car and drove off. "Do we have to pick some meds up at the pharmacy?" he asked. Justin nodded his head. "What did she give you?"



"Some anti-depressants, something for anxiety and something to help me sleep," Justin said. Brian nodded his head.



"How'd it go in there? Do you like her?" Brian asked. Justin took a deep breath.



"Yeah, I do. She's really nice. Pretty smart, too," Justin admitted.



"That's good, then," Brian said, rubbing his leg.



"She says they should help snap me out of whatever I'm stuck in," Justin said, looking out the window. He squeezed his leg.



"That's good...you'll be okay, Justin," Brian said. Justin looked over at him, and Brian picked up his hand and linked it through his, and then brought his hand up to his lips and kissed him. They picked up his meds and then went home.

 




They were by themselves for the next few days. Everyone had let them get settled back in. The only one who really saw them was Gus. He hung out with them, and the puppies. Brian knew that the meds were making Justin feel weird. Every couple of days he went back to Wendy to talk with her. The first two weeks were the hardest for Justin. He was miserable on his medication. They had a few pages' worth of possible side effects. He had a hard time concentrating. Figuring out what he wanted to say. He said sometimes his body felt numb. He had a few mood swings, which for an hour one day he sobbed uncontrollably. Brian had no idea what to do then. But it passed. And they got through it, together.



So what was it that caused Justin to start crying uncontrollably? He realized how long it had been since they had had sex. Justin's meds made him numb almost. He couldn't get hard. And it just went downhill from that one realization. So needless to say, Justin was hating the medication he was on. But Brian encouraged him to stay on it for a while.

 




Near the end of two weeks, Sawyer and Sam had come to visit. It was about a week before Thanksgiving. Brian hadn't brought it up to Justin, but he knew that Justin had wanted their first Thanksgiving in Britin to be a big one. But Justin hadn't said anything again.



"PUPPIES!" Sam cheered as Fred and George went running towards her. She bent down awkwardly to see them. "Oh, my goodness, you've gotten so big!" She talked to them in a high voice. It made Brian cringe.



"How can you still bend down like that? You're so fucking fat," Brian said. She looked up and glared at him. And then she picked her hand up and flicked him off. Sawyer chuckled as he pushed in her suitcase.


"Where's Justin?" she asked. Sawyer stepped forward and hugged Brian quickly.



"He's getting dressed. He just got out of the shower. I need you to do something for me," Brian said to Sam. She reached her hand up to Sawyer, and he helped pull her up. Brian went to say something, but she held up her hand.



"Fuck off with the fat jokes. Now what do you need me to do?" Sam asked, rubbing her very pregnant belly. Brian was disgusted with a pregnant woman. Mainly just women in general.



"Justin. He wanted Thanksgiving here," Brian said. Sam looked at him.



"Yeah. And?" she asked impatiently.



"Well, I need you to help him figure out what he's doing. He hasn't said a word. But I know him. It was all he could talk about for a while, having the holidays here. So, I need you to help him...figure out what the fuck he's doing," Brian said. She smiled at him.



"I just love Thanksgiving, Sam said dreamily. Sawyer laughed.



"Don't get her started. She gets food crazy for Thanksgiving food. Now with her being pregnant, it's bound to be a million times worse," Sawyer joked. She rolled her eyes.



"Don't worry. I'll take care of this. And just so you know, I'll be attending this holiday dinner here. Josh, my mom and dad will come, too," Sam said, smiling and walking into the kitchen. Brian and Sawyer looked at each other.



"You had to know she'd invite herself," Sawyer said as he pushed their suitcases towards the stairs. "How's he doing?" Sawyer asked as they started walking towards the kitchen. Brian shrugged.



"Okay, I guess. The meds make him all wonky. I can't wait till they make him start feeling normal. Wendy said it would feel better any day now," Brian said as they walked into the kitchen, to see Sam making herself right at home, and started making herself a sandwich. "God, don't you ever stop fucking eating?" Brian asked. She rolled her eyes.



"For a whole fucking seven months all I've done is eat. This baby is gonna be so fucking fat. But I'm just gonna love her fatness," Sam said all dreamily again, as she dipped a spoon into the peanut butter and put it in her mouth. Sawyer chuckled at her.



"Her hormones have made her all happy and whimsical. It's like she's high on happy pills. All the time. She's in love with rainbows and unicorns," Sawyer joked.



"I honestly can't help it-" she said, and stopped when she saw Justin's iPad. "Here we go," she said as she started going through it.



"What are you doing?" Brian asked.



"He has a recipe app. He has a file on here that's saved a whole bunch of Thanksgiving recipes he wants. Found it. This is perfect," she said. She started getting all giddy and looked up at Brian. "Do we have a final head count yet?" she asked. Brian glared at her and held out his hands.



"Does it look like I do?" Brian asked. She went to say something, but then something caught her eye.


"Hey, Sunshine," she said, and wobbled her fat self over to Justin to give him a hug. Sawyer got up and hugged him, too.

 


"You're looking good," Sawyer said.



"We've missed you. I'm sorry we had to go so suddenly. But we had a ton of stuff to do with the house renovations and some doctors' appointments. And a surprise baby shower," Sam said, all giddy again.



"It's okay. Everyone's allowed to have a life. It doesn't have to revolve around me. What are you making?" Justin asked, looking at the counter. They all walked back over to the island, and Justin sat next to Brian in Sawyer's seat. Sawyer sat on the other side of Justin, and Sam went around towards the fridge.



"Just a sandwich. But I'm really in the mood for Chinese food," she said, and bit into her sandwich. "Do you want one?" she asked. Justin shook his head.



"No thanks. I'm not really hungry," Justin said. It was true, he never really was hungry. These meds made him never even want to eat. But Justin and Brian figured out right away what his body would do if he didn't eat. So, Justin made himself eat. But because Justin was so nauseous, he only ate what was necessary. He ate breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Brian had convinced him to eat something with enough protein to make his body last till the next meal so he wouldn't get all shaky and develop low blood sugar. He would get fatigued if he wasn't eating or drinking enough. So, after the first couple of days they figured this out, and came up with a eating routine.



Brian couldn't stop from being a little sad by this. It was one of the things Justin did that was humorous. He could eat more than a whole football team. That Sunshine smile would always appear when he was eating something or cooking something. Food for the past week had become a job.



"Well, don't worry. With Thanksgiving a week away, I'm sure we'll fatten you right up," Sam said, taking a huge bite of her sandwich. She put it down and looked in the fridge for something. She pulled it out and smiled. Some of Justin and Gus' strawberry syrup. "Oh, this is gonna be so good," she said, pouring some onto the plate and dipping her ham and cheese sandwich in the syrup. Brian was disgusted. Behind the numbness, Justin looked amused. Sawyer was used to her eating weird things, and became amused. "It's orgasmic," she said.



"That's it. Get her out of my fucking house," Brian said. Justin smiled while Sawyer laughed.



"Shut up, Brian," Sam said. She turned Justin's iPad around and pushed it towards him.



"Oh." Justin said. Brian and Sawyer looked at each other. "I forgot about Thanksgiving," he said.



"I could help you get it all organized. And we can go out shopping today for decorations. The house will look totally beautiful just the way you wanted it. And we'll go in the next few days to get all the food. We'll have a blast cooking it all. It'll be so much fun, I promise! Your first Thanksgiving Day is gonna be beautiful in your new house. It'll be so much fun. You're going to love every second of it," Sam said. Brian watched as something changed in Justin's face. He looked up and smiled. A bigger smile then Brian had seen in a while. It was closer to his sunshine smile.



"I really did want to do this," Justin said. He looked over at Brian. "Do you think we still could?" Justin asked.


"Sunshine, if you wanna host it, then let's fucking do it," Brian said. Sam squealed and clapped her hands, and Justin smiled at him. His sunshine Justin self was smiling at him. It was popping through. He was hopeful that after a couple of hours of shopping for their house with Sam, that he would be starting to feel more like himself. That when he got home tonight, he'd be more like Justin.



Sam ended up calling Emmett, Jennifer, and Teresa, and they both met them at a mall close by. They'd be gone for hours. "Well, hey there, puppies! Come see me," Sawyer said to Fred and George. George was running better now. But that cast was still big, and it made him trip and run into walls. He got caught on the corner of the wall and fell on his side, but got back up to go see Sawyer.



"That fucking thing makes so much noise. He's making all the marks all over my walls," Brian grouched. Sawyer chuckled as the puppies jumped into his lap and kissed him.



"You seriously still haven't made friends with these guys yet?" Sawyer asked. Brian scoffed.



"I fucking hate animals! Especially that one," Brian said, pointing to George who had his cast on. "He's fucking loud and obnoxious, and follows me everywhere and gets into all my shit," Brian bitched. Sawyer just laughed at him.



"It's good to be back. I've missed you guys," Sawyer said, putting the dogs back down. But they didn't leave him. They stayed by his feet.



"How's work?" Brian asked.



"Oh, doing really well. My team totally loves when I'm not there. If I work on a campaign with a team and pitch the idea, I not only make my money from the profits, but I get more when I'm actually involved. So, they love when I'm not involved, because they make all the money. So, they told me to go and not come back." He chuckled. "So, how're you doing?" Sawyer asked.

"I'm fine," Brian said.



"Come on! You can tell me. With everything you've been through, it's gotta be hard. You're allowed to not be okay," Sawyer said.



"Well, I am okay. I'm not dead. All I fucking care about is making Justin feel normal again. I don't fucking care how I am," Brian grouched. Sawyer nodded.



"Well, I do. And so does Teresa. And so does everyone else, for that matter. We all care about how you are," Sawyer said. Brian nodded his head.

 


"Thanks." Brian said softly.


 

It was hours later before Justin and Sam came back. "The bags are in the car. You two can go get them," Sam said as she came in with two bags and plopped them down on the kitchen island and sat down. Justin came in loaded with bags.



"You have more than this?" Brian asked. Justin chuckled.



"So much more," Justin joked.



"He went shopping with my little sister. There's less out there in the world, and more wherever she is, because she fucking buys it all," Sawyer said. The three boys made countless trips out to Justin's SUV. They had stuffed the car full, even folding the backseat to cram more in. Sam was eating again. Brian rolled his eyes.



"Fatty's at it again," Brian said. It looked like she had a takeout bag on the counter that she was eating out of. Justin laughed.



"She ate at practically all the Food Court places." Justin chuckled. She rolled her eyes.



"That's an exaggeration," she said as she pulled a cookie out of a bag. Brian just shook his head. "Okay," she said and pulled out her phone. "So far I have a guest list of who's coming to Thanksgiving. I have 19 adults and two kids," Sam said.

 

 

"Why is there that many fucking people coming over?" Brian grumbled. Sam just rolled her eyes and laughed.

 

"Because your whole family wants to be with you on the first Thanksgiving that they found you, blah, blah, blah. Just fucking suck it up already, and quit your bitching," Sam told him. The three boys stared at each other and smiled.

 

 

Later that night Justin was in the bathroom at the sink, and Brian came up behind him and squeezed his shoulders. "You seem like you had a good day," Brian said. Justin smiled and nodded his head.

 

 

"It's the first time in a while that I felt more like myself," he said and leaned back into Brian.

 

 

"I told you it would get better," Brian said, kissing Justin's shoulder. He wrapped his arms around his chest and softly kept kissing his shoulders. Justin closed his eyes and moved his neck so Brian could kiss him. His hands went down Justin's chest slowly, and dipped into his underwear. Brian squeezed his cock and massaged it with his balls. He did this for about a minute until Justin pulled away. Angry. Brian knew exactly why. He never got hard.

 

 

"I had a good day. I started feeling more like myself. But I can't get fucking hard! I've never in my life ever had that problem," Justin said angrily. Brian stepped forward and put his hands on his neck.

 

 

"Listen to me. Are you listening?" Brian asked. Justin nodded. "It takes time. You know what the side effects are for these meds. And it's worth it. You'll be fine. It'll happen. But if you get fucking angry like this, and stress yourself out, it's not gonna happen and you know it," Brian said. Justin looked down. "It'll happen. And when it does, you can give me one mind-numbing blow job," Brian said, making Justin look up and chuckle. He moved his hands and squeezed his shoulders. "Well, maybe I'll give you the fucking mind-numbing blow job first. But then we can get out of here, and go somewhere hot and fuck all day and all night to celebrate," Brian said. Justin chuckled and leaned into him.

 


 

 

The next day, Sam had helped Justin figure out his menu, and how much food he'd need. "I feel like this is way too much food," Justin said.

 

 

"You have to send everyone home with leftovers. That's like the rudest thing. You invite all these people over for Thanksgiving, so they don't have to cook, and you can all be together and blah, blah, blah, but then they don't get to enjoy the rest of the food that week. Whenever I host Thanksgiving, everyone leaves with bags full of food. Which reminds me, we forgot Tupperware containers. We're gonna need A LOT!" Sam said. He shook his head and pinched his nose.

 

 

"We don't have enough oven room for all of this," Justin said. He was feeling overwhelmed. How was he supposed to pull this off?

 

 

"Hey. Will you take a deep breath? Have I ever led you astray? Do you not think I have all of this completely under control?" She asked, calmly. Too calmly. It kinda frustrated him. He knew she was doing it to help him. But it made him mad that people felt they had to handle him more cautiously.

 

 

"With the turkeys and everything that goes in the oven, there just won't be that much room," he said and sat next to her. She smiled.

 

 

"First of all, the turkeys don't go in the oven. Not in our family." She chuckled. Brian happened to walk in at that point.

 

 

"You just eat them raw like the animals that you are?" He asked. She rolled her eyes.

 

 

"Sawyer's all excited. We fry them. We get those big fryers and put them in the garage. You know, to be honest I've never actually cooked a turkey before," Sam said.

 

 

"You're not doing that shit in my garage! You're not getting oil splattered all over the place," Brian warned her. She rolled her eyes.

 

 

"We place shit down to cover the floor. We'd do it out on the back porch, but it's too fucking cold. Anyway, Melanie and Emmett are actually really excited to help him. Oh, and Daphne and Jayden are gonna be here, too. So, we have two more guests. Jayden knows how to fry a turkey. God, it's the best turkey! It's so juicy and buttery," Sam said all dreamy.

 

 

"Will you stay focused?" Justin asked. She shook her head.

 

 

"Sorry. It's the baby. Anyway, all the desserts we'll make the day before. And actually, even some of the food we can put together the day before. As for the oven situation, we also have Melanie and Lindsay's oven across the street. And Teresa said she can make stuff at her house, too, so the oven situation is taken care of, my dear," she said and patted his hand.

 

 

"You're gonna trash my fucking kitchen again, aren't you?" Brian groaned and rubbed his face. She just laughed.

 

 

"Once Teresa gets here, we'll get going. We have lots and lots of shopping to do," Sam said excitedly and got up and started walking to the fridge.

 

 

"Oh, great! Fatty's gonna eat something again!" Brian said. She glared at him and opened the fridge and pulled a water out.

 

 

"I'm getting something to drink, you asshole," she said and sat back down. "You know, you're really lucky that my hormones haven't made me sensitive. Because you've called me fat way too many times. My pregnancy has, on the other hand, given me total pregnancy brain," Sam said as Sawyer walked in.

 

 

"No fucking shit it has. You do know that I'm your brother and not your husband, right?" Sawyer asked as he tossed a bag at her.

 

 

"What's that?" Brian asked.

 

 

"She keeps sending me on errands for her. Way too personal errands," Sawyer said. She smiled and pulled a box out and opened it to reveal a tube. Brian read it and burst out laughing. It said Preparation H.

 

 

"The baby has totally given me hemorrhoids," Sam said. Justin covered his face, and Brian burst out laughing. "It's not funny! You see how much I eat. It's gonna come out. And when it does, it fucking kills," Sam said. All the guys groaned.

 

 

"Okay, that's too personal," Justin said. Sam looked at Brian and Justin.

 

 

"So, you can talk about your assholes, but I can't talk about mine?" Sam asked. Sawyer groaned again.

 

 

"Oh, Jesus."

 

 

"It's not the same," Justin said.

 

 

"You're talking about a dick going in your ass. I'm simply talking about something more natural. I'm talking about-" Sawyer covered her mouth.

 

 

"That is not something we talk about, unless it's a child or a complete sexual reference to it," Brian said. Sawyer took his hand off her mouth and she rolled her eyes. They heard the front door shut.,

 

"You're beyond hypocritical," Sam said. Teresa walked in at that point.

 

 

"Who's hypocritical?" Teresa asked as she came in. Sam pointed at both Justin and Brian, who were on opposite sides of the kitchen island.

 

 

"These two."

 

 

"Don't ask her why," Sawyer warned Teresa before she could ask. But that wasn't gonna stop his little sister.

 

 

"Because they talk about ass fucking all damn day long. But the second I talk about what assholes are really used for, they get all crazy and grossed out." Sam said.

 

 

"What did I just walk into?" Teresa asked.

 

 

"I warned you," Sawyer told her.

 

 

"Will you take her now?" Brian asked. Sam rolled her eyes and stood up.

 

 

"I have to go upstairs and get my shoes. And to put this on my hemorrhoids, which are inside my own asshole," Sam said and walked out of the kitchen.

 

 

 

"I begged my parents to give her up for adoption. They promised me she was sweet and innocent," Sawyer said. Teresa took Justin and Sam shopping, and they were back in a few hours; the kitchen was filled to the max with all the Thanksgiving ingredients. And Sam and Teresa helped Justin decorate the house. Sawyer had gone to the airport to pick up his parents and Josh. His house was fucking full again. He hated it. He remembered a time when only Justin could stay with him because he had one bed. One bathroom. One couch. Now it was a fucking hotel!

 


 

"You okay?" Brian asked later that night. Justin shrugged.

 

 

"I picked out all the recipes I wanted to use. Everything on the menu is what I wanted. The house looks just how I wanted it. I don't know what's wrong with me. I just feel so fucking overwhelmed," Justin admitted. Brian squeezed his shoulders.

 

 

"Sunshine. Everything's going to be fine. The house is all pretty, and you get to do all that baking and cooking you girls love so much. Just take a deep breath. I wouldn't let Sam ruin your Thanksgiving," Brian told him. But Justin just looked stressed.

 

 

"I know all that's in my head. But I can't help how I feel," Justin said. It was like he was going crazy after a stressful day at work. He had noticed that Justin snapped a couple of times at Sam that day. Or he just got super quiet with her. But Sam didn't act like she realized that he was snapping. The next day they went into the kitchen, there was so much food spread out.

 

 

"What the fuck are you doing now?" Brian demanded.

 

 

"We're baking all the desserts today. Apple pie, pumpkin pie, sweet potato pie, pecan pie, chocolate pie, coconut cream pie, pumpkin cheesecake," she said all dreamily. Josh shook her shoulders and she shook her head. "I don't know how I'm gonna get through this day. I'm already having anxiety about not eating the food till tomorrow. It's starting to make me sweat in places I didn't know I could sweat," Sam said, fanning herself. Her mother huffed.

 

 

"Samantha June, I'm not gonna listen to your dirty mouth all day long," Cynthia said. Sam turned to argue with her mom. Brian looked over at Justin, who was looking irritable again. He was having mood swings. This was gonna be a long day. He had no desire to hang out at the house today. Sawyer, his dad Mark, and Josh were actually leaving the house all day. They were taking Teresa's dad Robert with them, and they were gonna go to the movies and go out to some sports bar and eat and drink...what straight guys do. Emmett's boyfriend Calvin was going, and what Brian had just found out the night before was that Ben was feeling a little better and was invited, and he and Hunter were tagging along. Michael and Carl were working. Although he knew Carl had been invited, he didn't think anyone asked Michael. Ted and Blake had also been invited, but they had planned a last-minute trip to his mother's the other day, and were actually just driving back today in time to make it to Britin for Thanksgiving the next day.

 

 

Tucker was watching Lilly, who had a cold the previous week, but had been feeling better, but Jen didn't want her to leave the house just yet. She wanted her to give her one more day. Gus was with one of his cousins, and Jenny Rebecca was with Debbie.

 

 

Justin, Sam, Teresa, Lindsay, Melanie, Emmett, Daphne, Jennifer, Molly, and both his grandmothers were gonna be in the house cooking all day. Debbie had been invited, by pretty much everyone, to not only come and help them today, but to come the next day. She had respectfully declined, going on and on about cooking for Carl, Michael, Ben (who she was so happy was starting to feel better, and was excited he was coming over and going to eat), Hunter, and Jenny. She did, however, sound relieved, and much happier when she found out Ben and Hunter were going with the group for the day.

 

 

Brian could easily go out with all them. But he declined on the fact that he had major work that needed his attention, and he would be working on his computer the whole day. This was half true. Yes, he'd be working on his computer, but it was all stuff that could wait if he wanted a true vacation on a holiday. But he was choosing to do this work as an excuse to stay in the house and keep an eye on Justin. His mood swings kept Brian on his toes. The weirdest things would set him off. Brian was literally gonna be in his office with the door open, on standby, waiting to jump and rescue him.

 

 

Brian scoffed. "Christ," he muttered.

 

 

"What's wrong with you?" Teresa asked. He shook his head as Justin walked away and closed the bathroom door down the hall. "You can go out with the guys, you know. We can keep an eye on Justin," Teresa said.

 

 

"I'm fine," Brian said.

 

 

"You know, we understand what it feels like getting used to the different medications," Cynthia said. Brian looked over at his mother and Sam and glared.

 

 

"What? I didn't say anything," Sam defended herself.

 

 

"No one told me he was taking medication. I may be old, but I'm not senile. I've had family members on anti-depressants," Cynthia said, looking at Sam. "You're fine one minute, the next you're sobbing because the bear on the Snuggles commercial just wants a hug," Cynthia said, slowly looking at Sam. Brian looked over at her, and her mouth fell open.

 

 

"You cried at a fucking commercial?" Brian asked.

 

 

"I can't believe you just used that against me," Sam said to her mom. "It was the meds. I wasn't used to them. They make you act weird,," Sam said and pouted. Brian chuckled at her.

 

 

"The point is, we understand. So, you don't have to hang out here today. We can take care of him. He'll be fine," his grandmother told him and patted his hand. He trusted her. He's never had grandparents that were nice. He dared say that he actually loved her. He smiled at her.

 

 

"Thank you. But I'm still gonna catch up on some work," Brian told them. It was just in case. He felt they were perfectly fine handling Justin if he had a freak out. But nothing helped Justin more than Brian. He wasn't gonna leave on the off chance that Justin had a total meltdown. So, he went into his office, and was surprised to see Justin sitting on the couch. He looked pissed. Brian shut his door behind him.

 

 

"You okay?" Brian asked as he walked over to the front of his desk and leaned on it and crossed his arms.

 

 

"I'm angry. For no fucking reason," Justin said. Brian snorted.

 

 

"Well, I think you have plenty of fucking reasons to be angry," Brian said. Justin looked up at him. He was leaning forward on his elbows which were placed on his knees.

 

 

"But I'm angry at Sam. For no reason. We talked for hours and hours about how I wanted our first Thanksgiving to go. How I wanted to decorate to the recipes I wanted. She's doing it all exactly like I wanted. She's taking over for me, because I'm such a fucking mental case that I can't do anything myself. Everything is perfect, and all I wanna do is fucking scream at her," Justin said angrily into his hands. Brian went over and sat next to him, leaning back into the couch. He reached forward and squeezed the back of Justin's neck.

 

 

"You're not a mental case. Mental people don't know what they're doing or feeling. You do," Brian told him. He leaned forward so their shoulders were touching. "It's just your meds making you feel like this. Just give it some more time, and you'll start feeling more like yourself."

 

 

"I don't want to give it more time. I feel totally out of control of myself. I can't control my emotions. I can't control my body. I want a fucking hard on, and can't even get one," Justin ground out and rubbed his face. Now that was something Brian completely understood. Wanting a hard on and not being able to get one. He leaned forward to whisper in his ear.

 

 

"Do you remember what you said to me when I couldn't get one?" Brian asked. Justin nodded his head.

 

 

"Something about giving it some time for your body to heal itself." Justin muttered.

 

 

"Everything will be up and running in no time," he joked, making Justin look at with a grim face. "Stop fucking freaking out about a hard on! It'll happen when you least expect it. Hopefully, it's when you're in front of your mother. That'll be super enjoyable for me." Brian smirked, making Justin roll his eyes and lightly slap his chest with the back of his hand. Brian chuckled and pushed him off the couch. "Now, get out there and have fun using your Easy Bake Oven," Brian said. Justin smiled and walked out.

 

 

Brian rolled his eyes as he heard Sam giving out instructions for making the homemade crust. He purposely just listened for Justin. He was quiet. He'd pipe up every once in a while, or laugh. Some moments he was more talkative. It felt like he was living with a different person. It was hard to watch Justin struggle so much. He was struggling to be himself, and it killed him to know he couldn't do a fucking thing to help Justin.

 

 

"So, where did you learn how to cook?" Lindsay asked Sam. Everyone had been mixing, and rolling out dough, and cutting apples. Sam wiped flower on her face as she scratched her nose, and then flicked her fingers at Cynthia, who was standing next to her.

 

 

"My mom is the best cook. She taught me everything I know. Well, most everything I know," Sam said and smiled.

 

 

"Well, this recipe for the crust came from Genevieve. I stole this one from her," Cynthia said. Teresa's mom Genevieve laughed.

 

 

"It's my mother's recipe. Passed down to all her girls, and all my girls. And Cynthia's girls. But the chocolate pie is all Cynthia's. I stole that from her," Genevieve said.

 

 

"My aunt Lula used to make a fabulous pecan pie. It was best fresh out of the oven, and she'd scoop up some vanilla ice cream, and we'd sit there and eat the whole thing in one sitting. I'm surprised I don't weigh 600 pounds from all the food she fed me." Emmett laughed.

 

 

"My mother never let me cook. It was a maid's job," Lindsay said.

 

 

"We had a cleaning lady growing up. But my mom didn't boss her around like other people we knew," Justin chimed in.

 

 

"And I usually was the one to cook dinner. It was my favorite part of the day cooking dinner for my family," Jen said.

 

 

"I completely enjoy cooking now. Mel and I love cooking in our kitchen for the kids," Lindsay said, smiling at Mel.

 

 

"You're actually one of the few families that I know that actually have a family dinner at the table every night," Sam said as she licked some chocolate off her finger.

 

 

"Kids nowadays have no idea what it used to be like. Having to stop everything you were doing to come inside for dinner. Every night. At the exact same time," Teresa said.

 

 

"Kids nowadays are so attached to their electronics. They can't be away from Netflix for five minutes," Jen said. Molly suddenly laughed, and they all looked at her. She had her iPad sitting on the counter, and she had her earbuds in. Justin looked over to see what she was looking at.

 

 

"Pretty Little Liars," Justin said. Sam snorted.

 

 

"Case in point," Emmett joked.

 

 

"My mom would never have let me watch tv at the dinner table," Daphne said.

 

 

"We don't let Gus play with his iPad, either. Mel and I have started keeping our phones on the counter. We'll look at it, and only answer it if it's important. But then we let each other know why we need to take the call. We wanna teach Gus that family dinners come first. But sometimes we have to deal with our jobs, or friends, and needs to be taken care of right then. Because they're important. But then we'll also tell him the reasons why we ignore them. Or Aunty Em is just sending a funny text. Well read it after dinner, "Lindsay joked. Emmett put his hand to his heart.

 

 

"You ignore my text messages?" Emmett asked, hurt. The group laughed. Brian was actually happy to hear that after a while Justin's bad mood turned into a good mood. He was talking and laughing more with the group. He sounded more like himself.

 


 

 

The next day, Justin got up long before Brian did to go downstairs to help start their fancy dinner. Sam was sitting at the counter, eating of course. "Good morning," Sam said as she stuffed her face with pancakes. Justin chuckled.

 

 

"How are you not a thousand pounds by now?" Justin asked. She chuckled and wiped her face.

 

 

"I'm actually questioning that myself. But like I said, all this baby wants to do is eat. For the most part I will eat healthy. I've eaten a shit done of fruits and veggies. See?" She said, pointing to her eggs that looked all colorful with vegetables, and a bowl of fruit. "But this happy, happy day. It's all about the turkey and chocolate pie," she said dreamily. Just laughed and shook his head.

 

 

"Hey, um...I wanted to apologize for the past couple of days. I've been really snappy with you. Everything you've done is exactly how I wanted our first Thanksgiving in Britin to be, and it never would have happened if you weren't here. So, thank you. And I'm really sorry," Justin said to Sam. She tilted her head and raised her eyebrows.

 

 

"When did you snap at me?" She asked.

 

 

"Every time I've talked to you for the past few days," Justin said. She gave him that blank stare that Brian gives him when he has no idea what Justin's talking about.

 

 

"Yeah, I have no idea what you're talking about," she said and looked down at her breakfast.

 

 

"Are you serious? I've been snapping at you the past few days about anything you've said. How have you not noticed?" Justin asked.

 

"It's this whole pregnancy. It's really fucking with my superpowers. If you're not a cheeseburger, I'm really not paying that much attention to you," she joked. He shook his head in amazement. "Well, it's true. It's totally thrown me off my game. It's really inconvenient," she said, wrinkling her nose.

 

 

"Thank you," Justin told her and went back upstairs. Sawyer came in and sat next to her, and just looked at her.

 

 

"What?" She asked, her mouth full of food.

 

 

"Have you really not noticed that he's been biting your head off?" He asked his little sister. She rolled her eyes and swallowed her food.

 

 

"Please. I'm not stupid. Of course, I have," she said.

 

 

"And you let him off the hook," he said. She shrugged her shoulders.

 

 

"Paying it forward. I'm never an easy person to be around when I start on medication. And you all let me snap at you, because your tie was offensive to your upbringing," she joked. He smiled and wrapped his arm around her shoulder and kissed her forehead.

 

 

"You're kind of amazing sometimes. You know that?" He asked her. She laughed and sat up, making hand movements to her stomach.

 

 

"It's the power of the fetus," she said in a deep voice. Shortly after that, the house was abuzz with everyone in the kitchen. Molly was running around with Gus, Lilly, and the puppies. Sawyer was in the garage with Josh and Emmett, who were cooking the turkeys in the deep fryer. Brian was pissed about that one. But Sawyer had taped down a tarp and cardboard, so no oil would splatter on his precious garage floor.

 

 

Some of the guys were watching the football game in the living room, some of the ladies were cooking. Justin was happy. It was exactly what he wanted for his first Thanksgiving in this beautiful home he had created with Brian. With all their family and friends enjoying the day with them. "How're the turkeys looking?" Jennifer asked Josh as he came into the kitchen to wash his hands.

 

 

"So amazing. You should go out there and smell it," Josh told her.

 

 

"Smells all turkey and butterish. Mmmmmm," Sam said. They laughed at her.

 

 

"Butterish isn't a word," Brian grumbled. She rolled her eyes.

 

 

"You know, I hope Sawyer spills some oil all over the garage. Serves you right for always calling me fat," she said as she scooped something into her mouth and moaned. "Lindsay. this is soooo good!" Sam said.

 

 

"Look at you! You ARE fat! All you've done since you've been knocked up is fucking eat," Brian said. Her mouth fell open. Josh stood next to her and looked down, and then shrugged his shoulders.

 

 

"Yeah, I'm okay with her being fat. I get a kid out of it, so eat all the food you want," Josh said. She kissed him and then smiled smugly at Brian. He just rolled his eyes.

 

 

"You must have that weird fetish where you like to keep feeding your wife till she gets all big and fat," Brian joked. Justin smiled and laughed at him.

 

 

 

"Didn't Ted date someone for a minute who was like that?" Justin asked. Brian laughed, remembering when Ted had gained weight, and that weirdo was turned on by him eating.

 

 

"Hey, we made Brussels sprouts," Sam told Josh. He looked at her and shook his head. She chuckled and nudged him.

 

 

"Why am I afraid to ask why you're laughing?" Justin asked. Sam looked around, and the rest of their family wasn't even paying attention to them, so she leaned in.

 

 

"She has some crazy theory about the offensive vegetable." Josh chuckled.

 

 

"Do you both like Brussels sprouts?" Sam asked.

 

 

"Actually, yeah. My mom makes them, and they're really good. You like ‘em, too, right?" Justin asked. Brian nodded, and Sam just started laughing. Josh just shook his head. Teresa came into the kitchen.

 

 

"What are you laughing at? That laugh doesn't sound good," Teresa asked.

 

 

"Brussel sprouts," Josh told her. She rolled her eyes and brought some plates out of the kitchen.

 

 

"I have it on good authority that gay guys and straight women like Brussel sprouts, because it's like having balls in your mouth," she whispered. Justin's mouth dropped. Brian laughed.

 

 

"You laugh. But she's gone out of her way to prove this theory. About 90% of the time she's spot on with it." Josh chuckled. Brian tuned out of the conversation, and just leaned his elbows on the kitchen island. It was nice to hear Justin talking and laughing and making jokes. He missed that Justin. He was carefree.

 

 

By the time the food was all ready, everyone was starving. Justin looked at the long dining room table, and was surprised by how much food there actually was. If it were up to him, this wouldn't have happened. It wouldn't look as perfect as it did. And it was perfect. This was exactly what he had wanted all along. For his and Brian's first Thanksgiving in their house as a married couple to be perfect. He was suddenly overwhelmed with gratitude for everyone sitting in the dining room. He was truly blessed to have this many people, plus so many more, to care about something so simple as him wanting a perfect holiday. Everyone was laughing and passing around food. It was truly perfect.

 

 

Sam tucked her napkin into her collar and was only putting sides on her plate, minus turkey, stuffing, and mashed potatoes. She was piling her plate very high. "You guys are all about to witness something truly beautiful," She said. Brian snorted.

 

 

"Oh, these are so good, Jennifer!" Emmett said. Sam whipped her head to look over at Emmett. He was chewing on a Brussel sprout.

 

 

"You like those, Em?" Sam asked. He groaned in ecstasy.

 

 

"Oh, they're fabulous!" Emmett said. Sam was smiling. She turned to look at Melanie and Lindsay.

 

 

"Are you two gonna have some?" She asked.

 

 

"I've actually never been a fan. My mother forced me to eat them when I was a kid, and I've hated them ever since," Lindsay said. Sam, Josh, Justin, and Brian were all enjoying the private joke. Sawyer and Teresa were chuckling. Oh, the irony!

 

 

"I've loved Brussel sprouts since I was a kid," Sam said as she put one into her mouth. "Tucker, I bet you like them, right?" Sam asked. Tucker looked at Jen.

 

 

"Actually, no. I've never really liked them. But I'm sure Jennifer makes the best," Tucker said and kissed her cheek. Sam was proud of herself.

 

 

"My mom used to make them twice a week. I love them," Ted said. Sam was just laughing.

 

 

"Did you do something to them?" Jen asked Sam. Sam's mouth fell open, and the others laughed.

 

 

"Samantha June, you are NOT making that disgusting joke again," Cynthia told her sternly. Sam ignored her.

 

 

"I have this theory about Brussels sprouts. Blake, Calvin, do you like them?" Sam asked.

 

 

"You don't have to answer her," Cynthia told them.

 

 

"Actually, I do," Blake said.

 

 

"Me, too," Calvin said. Sam smiled brightly again.

 

 

"Molly?" She asked. Molly warily nodded her head. "My dad doesn't like them. Neither does Robert," Sam said, referring to Teresa's dad. They all knew what was coming. "My theory is that gay guys and straight women all like Brussels sprouts, because it's like having a ball in their mouth," Sam said. A lot happened at once. Brian and Justin burst out laughing. Cynthia yelled Sam's full name. Mark just shook his head. Emmett spit out his drink all over Tucker, then Emmett burst out laughing, banging the table with his hands. Jennifer had dropped her fork on her dish, making a loud noise. And Ted started choking on his turkey. Blake hit his back, and a chunk of turkey went flying onto Sawyer's plate, who was complaining.

 

 

"What the hell did we miss?" A voice said. Everyone stopped and looked over to see Debbie, holding a pie in her hands. The room was silent as they looked and saw that she wasn't alone. Carl, Ben, Hunter, and Michael were all there. Michael was holding onto J.R.

 

 

"What are you all doing here?" Lindsay asked. It was awkward. No one wanted to ask the question, so she did, in her sing-songy voice.

 

 

"I called and invited them this morning," Justin said. Everyone turned and looked at him. "It's just not Thanksgiving without one of Debbie's pies," Justin said. He looked over at Brian, and Brian smiled.

 

 

"Well, everyone move over and grab some more chairs!" Sam said as she moved her chair to the right. Everyone started moving, grabbing more chairs and a booster seat for Jenny. Hugging Debbie and the rest of them, Michael stayed silent. It wouldn't have been awkward had the rest of them showed up. But Michael in Justin and Brian's house again? That was something that Brian didn't think he'd ever see again.

 

 

"What made you do that?" Brian whispered to Justin.

 

 

"Someone had to," Justin said softly. Brian smiled and squeezed the back of Justin's neck. It was true. Someone had to fix their Liberty Ave family. It had been Michael on one side, and Brian and Justin on the other. It wasn't something he had ever wanted to happen. He had never wanted all the stress in his life involving Michael like this. He wondered when it really just fell apart between them. Between Michael and everyone.

 

 

Everyone was passing them food and filling up their plates. "Emmett, pass the boys some Brussel sprouts," Sam said. The room went quiet. Ben took a large spoonful, and then handed the bowl to Michael.

 

 

"Did Jennifer make those? I can never make them taste as good as you do," Debbie said.

 

 

"Would you like some, Carl?" Blake asked.

 

 

"I'd love some. They're my absolute favorite at Thanksgiving," Carl said. That was all it took for the laughter to erupt again. Debbie and her family just stared around at everyone laughing.

 

 

"Okay, what did we miss?" Ben asked. It had cut the tension. And for just a little while, it was like things were back to normal. Michael was quieter. But Brian supposed that was for the best. There was tons of laughing and dirty sex jokes flying around. Sam was pretty much who everyone was watching. She had piled her plate full of the side dishes, and then got seconds. Then she filled her plate with sweet potato casserole. She claimed that she didn't like some of her foods to touch.

 

 

Everyone was pretty much done eating by the time she made it to the turkey, mashed potatoes, and stuffing. "I've been waiting all my life for you. Baby, you're about to experience what Thanksgiving is all about," Sam said, rubbing her belly. She took a bite and moaned loudly.

 

 

"That baby's gonna come out fat like her," Brian told Josh. After she finished, she ended up getting a second helping.

 

 

"How do you have any more room?" Brian asked her, disgusted.

 

 

"Can you please make him shut up? He's ruining Thanksgiving for me," Sam told Justin. He just smiled and leaned into Brian.

 

 

A little way into dinner, Sawyer cleared his throat and held up his glass. "I'd like to make a toast." Before he could say anything else, a roll hit him in the face. Everyone looked over at Brian, who just groaned.

 

 

"I'm so tired of the fucking speeches already. I already know what you're gonna say. How excited you are to be sharing this holiday with your son, blah, blah, blah, how special this Thanksgiving is, crap, blah, blah. We get it already, for God's sakes!" Brian said and rubbed at his face. "Can we please stop with the damn speeches already?" Justin's shoulders shook with silent laughter. Everyone else sat silent. Sawyer put his glass down and cleared his throat.

 

 

"Well, I was happy to be here until that crabby ass opened his mouth," Sawyer said. Justin snorted and started laughing out loud. The rest of the table started laughing.

 

 

"God, could you be any more self-centered?" Sam asked.

 

 

"It's Brian. It's what he does best," Melanie joked.

 

 

"Your poor parents want to make a heartwarming speech, and this shit head ruins the whole God damned thing," Debbie said, shaking her head.

 

 

"Do you ever notice nowadays that everything always centers around Brian and Justin?" Emmett joked.

 

 

"That's because this story is about me and Justin. You guys are just extras," Brian said. Emmett took a green bean and tossed it at him.

 

 

"And me to daddy," Gus piped up.

 

 

"Of course, Gus. It's all about you, me, and Sunshine," Brian told him. Sam picked up her glass.

 

 

"Well I'd like to raise a glass to Joan Kinney," Sam said. The room became quiet and everyone looked at her. "If she didn't need a liver transplant, Brian wouldn't have accidently found out that he was adopted. And then we wouldn't even be here. So, it's a good thing Joan Kinney got sick and died," Sam said. Her mother dropped her fork, making a loud crash as she covered her face.

 

 

"I'm gonna go with pregnancy brain with that comment," Josh said. Sam shrugged her shoulders and took a sip. She looked up a minute later and smiled at Brian and raised her eyebrows. Pregnancy brain my ass, Brian thought.

 

 

After they were done eating, they started clearing dishes and brought out the million pies Sam made them make the day before. "Alright, we have apple, pumpkin, sweet potato, pecan, chocolate, and then I lost track after that." Jen chuckled. Everyone was picking different pieces. Justin had set up a long bar along the wall, and everyone was just picking their own pieces and then sitting back down. Sam was on her third helping of turkey, and was the only one still sitting.

 

 

"So, Debbie, have you finally picked a date yet to get married?" Jen asked. The room quieted down with that question. Emmett answered for her by snorting.

 

 

"No, she hasn't. I keep telling her to pick a date, for God sakes! By the time she gets married, Gus will have grandchildren," Emmett joked.

 

 

"I keep trying to tell her if she doesn't want to pick a date, then let's just go to the courthouse and get it over with," Carl said.

 

 

"That is not how I want to get married," Debbie told him.

 

 

"Are you still planning on getting married here?" Lindsay asked. Her face had said it all. That was why Debbie was stalling because of all the fighting with Michael, and she was supposed to get married at Britin. That wasn't fair. The woman who had practically raised him. Loved him when she didn't have to. She deserved to be happy. Brian pulled out his phone and looked at his calendar, and tossed it across the table at her. It made everyone jump.

 

 

"Asshole," Debbie growled at him.

 

 

"Pick something in spring, summer or fall. We'll have the yard looking beautiful for your big day," Brian said.

 

 

"I think our little family here is due for another gay wedding," Justin said and smiled at her.

 

 

"Can it even be a gay wedding if they're straight?" Molly asked.

 

"Debbie's an honorary gay man," Emmett told her. Debbie was teary eyed.

 

 

"Thank you, boys, so much," Debbie said.

 

 

"God, that was so good." Sam moaned, ruining the moment. "I'm so ready for dessert," she said, rubbing her huge belly up and down.

 

 

"How are you even able to shove any more food in?" Brian asked her, disgusted.

 

 

"Please, I prepare all year for this dinner! I usually just wear sweat pants, but these maternity pants work just fine. Sawyer, cut me a small piece of apple pie," Sam said. He turned around and started cutting. "Bigger," She told him. He moved the pie cutter. "Bigger," she said again. He moved it again. "What, are you afraid you're gonna run out? Cut me a real piece!" She said. The group laughed.

 

 

"She's so fucking fat." Brian said, making Justin chuckle and hit his shoulder. Sam made her way through the different pies. Brian figured between it all she ate a whole one by herself. But it made dinner fun. It was a few hours later that they started cleaning up, and Sam ordered everyone around in the kitchen for what leftovers everyone was taking home. And she made sure Carl got plenty of Brussel Sprouts.

 

 

"Hey, Justin! Did you want to give Gus and J.R. that ‘thing' we talked about?" Lindsay asked.

 

 

"What thing?" Michael asked.

 

 

"WHAT THING?" Gus asked excitedly.

 

 

"What thing?" Brian grumbled.

 

 

"Well, it's actually in the family room on the table. It's something for us to do at both our houses. Why don't we go in and find out what it is?" Justin told Gus, who was so excited that he picked J.R. up and went running with the toddler. Lindsay and Mel instantly followed with Justin behind them. "Brian, come on," Justin said as he left. Brian rubbed his face.

 

 

"What stupid fucking holiday thing did you get him into now?" Brian groaned, looking at Sam. Her mouth dropped.

 

 

"Me? This one had nothing to do with me. It's really cute. It'll be worth it when they're older with all the fun it is," Sam said. Brian noticed that Michael had crossed his arms and was mad that he didn't know what was going on. He left the kitchen, and figured that Michael went to follow, but he heard Debbie and Sam call Michael back. Sam was rambling about what leftovers she was sending to his house.

 

 

He walked into the family room and they were all sitting on the couch. His son was jumping up and down by the box that was wrapped on the coffee table. Brian sat down next to Justin. "God, what are we doing now?" Brian complained.

 

 

"Alright, Gus. You guys can open it," Justin said. No sooner were the words out of his mouth that Gus grabbed the box and put it between him and Jenny, pretending that she was helping, but really he just ripped the shiny Santa Claus wrapping paper off the box and opened it. Brian didn't get what he was seeing. It looked like a book, something in a decorative envelope, and two ugly looking dolls all dressed in red.

 

 

"ELF ON THE SHELF!" His son cheered, making Justin, Lindsay, and Melanie laugh.

 

 

"Look, Gus! There's a boy and a girl." Melanie said.

 

 

"How hetero," Brian said.

 

 

"Gussy, there's a letter in here for you and Jenny," Lindsay said as she pulled Gus to sit in her lap so he could sit close to Justin, who was opening the letter. Melanie pulled J.R. into her own lap; her daughter was holding the ugly looking elves close to her.

 

 

"Gus, I think this came from Santa," Justin said. Brian couldn't help but smile at Gus. The boy was just so excited. He scooted closer to Justin. The letter was a work of art. Justin could make anything beautiful, even a Christmas letter from Santa.

 

 

"Well then, Daddy should read it already," Lindsay said.

 

 

"Dear Gus and Jenny Rebecca," Justin read, looking at the two excited kids. "You two are so very special. I wanted to send two of my most special elves to spend the holidays with you, and watch to make sure that you're always being good," Justin said as he eyed the kids. They were hanging onto his every word. "The boy will stay at your dads' house, and the girl will stay at your moms' house...." Brian snorted. "And I want you to name them!" Justin said.

 

 

"SWEATER!" Gus yelled. The adults laughed.

 

 

"You want to name one of the elves Sweater?" Brian asked.

 

 

"Broccoli!" Jenny yelled.

 

 

"Okay...so we'll help you," Justin said and looked back at the letter. "These elves are no ordinary elves. They have special Christmas magic. Every single night, as soon as you're asleep, both elves will come speeding back to me at the North Pole, and they're gonna report back to me all about your day. Whether you've been naughty or nice," Justin said. Gus gasped, and then Jenny gasped, not really understanding. "Part of the Christmas magic is that you must never, ever touch your elves after today. You have to pick a spot for them to spend their first night, and then you can't touch them again," Justin said.

 

 

"But what if our elves fall?" Gus asked.

 

 

 

"Well, it's okay, sweetie. If something were to happen, all you have to do is get one of us, and we can put them back," Lindsay said. Gus made a face.

 

 

"But Sweater and Broccoli will lose their Christmas magic," he said, horrified.

 

 

"They won't lose their Christmas magic if one of us helps them. Santa understands that some things happen," Justin said. Brian leaned forward.

 

 

"Please pick a different name. Santa's trusting you to pick the perfect name. You don't want to disappoint him by naming him Sweater," Brian said. Justin and Lindsay shoved him back.

 

 

"Why don't we finish the letter and then decide on names?" Lindsay said. Justin looked back at the letter.

 

 

"Make sure you listen to your mommies and daddies. And remember...I see you when you're sleeping, and I know when you're awake. And I'll know if you've been bad or good...so be good for goodness sakes! Merry Christmas! From Santa Claus," Justin said.

 

 

"So how about we come up with a name, and we'll find a good spot for them to stay tonight," Lindsay said.

 

 

"How about we do a fun Christmas name?" Melanie said. Brian chuckled.

 

 

"Does a Jew even know Christmas words?" Brian asked. Melanie rolled her eyes.

 

 

"What about Mistletoe, Jenny?" Lindsay asked. Jenny squished her nose.

 

 

"What about Peppermint?" Melanie asked her. Jenny hated any name they said. She didn't know what mistletoe or peppermint was. Brian rolled his eyes and sat up.

 

 

"Name her Snowflake, for Christ's sake!" The three adults glared at him. But to their surprise, J.R. clapped her hands.

 

 

 

"Snowflake!" She cheered and hugged the girl elf.

 

 

"Well. Snowflake it is, then," Lindsay said.

 

 

"You should name the other one Snowball, Gus," Justin said. His held his elf up and tilted his head, thinking about it. "What about Eggnog?" Justin chuckled. Gus gave him a half smile. Brian suddenly felt his heart melt. He saw his own smile, smiling back at him. It was the first time he realized that Gus looked just like him. This little person, who he cared so deeply for, looked like him. It made him smile. Gus looked to Brian.

 

 

"I like Eggnog...but..." Gus tried to say. Something was missing.

 

 

"I think this elf needs a first and last name, Sonny Boy," Brian said. Gus nodded. Brian turned the elf around. How were these stupid ugly things so popular? "He looks like an Elfkins Eggnog," Brian joked, turning him back around and leaning back against the couch. Justin laughed.

 

 

"Where the heck did you come up with that?" Justin laughed. Brian shook his head.

 

 

"I have no idea." Brian watched as Justin and Gus decided to hang him up on a picture frame. Gus hugged the elf, and then Justin hung him up. Lindsay and Melanie got the kids to go across the street to hide the other one. That was when Brian noticed Michael, who was all red in the face.

 

 

"Where did they go with Jenny? It's my night with her," Michael demanded. Justin eyed Brian, and then walked passed Michael. Brian pinched the bridge of his nose.

 

 

"Relax. They're not staying. They got the kids two of those stupid elves on the fucking shelves," Brian said, pointing behind him to Elfkins hanging on the wall. "They're hanging up the other one," Brian said.

 

 

"They got two of them?" Michael asked. Brian nodded his head.

 

 

"They're in two houses. They wanted them to have one in each house," Brian explained.

 

 

"But this isn't J.R.'s house! I should have been told, so she can have one in my house!" Michael said. Brian stared at him.

 

 

"It's a fucking ugly toy. Your daughter doesn't even understand. It's more so for Gus. He'll be the one looking around every day to see where the damn thing moved to," Brian told him

 

 

"I should have been consulted. It's not fair to leave my daughter out," Michael said. 

 

 

"What's the matter?" Debbie demanded as she walked in.

 

 

"Go get Hunter and Ben. We're leaving," Michael said. At hearing his name, Hunter came over. "Go get your coat," Michael said as he started putting on his own.

 

 

"I don't want to leave," Hunter said.

 

 

"Why are you so upset?" Debbie demanded.

 

 

"Because they're all doing Christmas things for the kids, and not including me in it," Michael said.

 

 

"What are you talking about?" Debbie asked. The girls came back over with the kids, and Michael yanked Jenny out of Lindsay's hands.

 

 

"It's not your night with her. It's mine. You can't just take her over there. Hunter, go get both our coats now. We're leaving," Michael said.

 

 

"What the hell is your problem?" Melanie demanded.

 

 

"You're acting like fucking baby over a goddamned toy." Brian gritted his teeth.

 

 

"Teresa, can you please take him?" Lindsay asked Brian's mother. He stepped forward into the hallway, and could see her as she pulled Gus forward.

 

 

"Jenny needs to go with her, too," Mel said as she pushed passed Lindsay to take her from Michael, but he yanked back.

 

 

"Like hell she is! She's my daughter! And we're going home," Michael said. Jenny started crying.

 

 

"Michael, I have warned you to not start in front of her. You're not taking her with you now," Melanie said, standing her ground. Her lesbian lawyer voice was booming.

 

 

"Michael, you promised you wouldn't start anything," Debbie said as she started getting emotional.

 

 

"What's going on?" Carl asked as he and Ben came down the hall.

 

 

"We're leaving. Now!" Michael told Carl.

 

 

"We're not going anywhere, Michael," Carl said. "The day isn't over. We're spending a nice holiday, with our family. And we have no intention of leaving just yet. We're all enjoying ourselves," Carl told him calmly.

 

 

"Then we'll leave. Come on, Ben," Michael said. Ben shook his head.

 

 

"I haven't spent any time with everyone lately. This is the first day in a long time that I've felt good. I'm not leaving. And neither is Hunter," Ben said. Michael's eyes flared. Jenny continued to cry.

 

 

"I'm not going to be treated like this. We're leaving," Michael told him.

 

 

"Do you hear yourself? All of this over a fucking toy?" Brian asked. He walked over and grabbed the elf and threw it at Michael's face. "Take it if it's that fucking important to you! All of this shit over a fucking elf! It's for the fucking kids! None of this was about you! It was about my son! It was about doing something fun for my kid! Because he's old enough to understand fucking Santa Claus and Rudolph and Frosty the fucking snowman. It was for our family to do for the fucking holidays, and you fucking ruined it! It wasn't about you. And I'm not going to allow you to ruin it for these two kids! So, give me the goddamned baby, and get the fuck out of my house!" Brian said harshly, but calmly, only for J.R.'s sake, who was still crying in Michael's arms.

 

 

"You can't take my daughter away from me! It's my weekend with her!" Michael argued.

 

 

"Well, your privileges have been revoked," Brian told him, swallowing down a memory of a Jewish lesbian saying that to him at one time.

 

 

"You can't..." Michael didn't get to finish the sentence, because Brian got right in his face.

 

 

"I can," Brian gritted through his teeth. "I can do that and a lot more, and you know it. So, give me the baby, and get the fuck out of my house," He said sternly. No one could move a muscle. Brian took J.R. from Michael's hands, and then Michael stormed out. Mel jumped to Brian to take Jenny into her arms.

 

 

"It's okay, sweetheart," Melanie said and kissed her face. She looked over at Brian, trying not to smirk.

 

 

"Don't fucking say it," Brian told her. He walked passed everyone and into the kitchen. The room was silent. Justin was sitting at the kitchen island with his head pointed down and his eyes closed. He had ear buds in.

 

 

"He's listening to Bon Jovi. ‘Livin' on a Prayer' is the perfect song to drown out whatever the hell that was. He's just been doing better today. I didn't want anything to ruin that. So, I stuck those in his ears," Sam said who was sitting next to him, eating another piece of pie. Brian nodded and walked over and pulled on one side of the ear piece. Justin looked up. Brian smiled at him, and Justin took the other one out and smiled back at him. Everyone had filed back into the kitchen.

 

 

"Sooo...someone wanna clue us in on what that was?" Sawyer asked. Brian pinched the bridge of his nose, feeling a headache coming on.

 

 

"Fucking Elfkins Eggnog," Brian said.

 

 

"Is that like a Christmas sex position?" Emmett asked. It broke the spell, and everyone in the house started laughing. The house was magical again, as they forgot whatever had just happened and enjoyed the day. When everyone started leaving, Brian walked into the kitchen to see Sam putting two bowls on the floor, and calling Fred and George over to it. She looked over at Justin.

 

 

"See? They love it! Puppies should get their own Thanksgiving bowl, too. Don't you two just love it?" She asked the dogs.

 

 

"Did you give those damn dogs fucking people food?" Brian bitched. She rolled her eyes. "What did you put in there?" Brian demanded. She sat in a chair.

 

 

"Will you relax? Just some turkey, mashed potatoes, stuffing, gravy, a roll, corn, sweet potatoes, asparagus, Brussel sprouts, squash, and some macaroni. It's not like I gave them some pie," Sam said.

 

 

"Yeah, because you wouldn't want to share that," Sawyer said. She smacked him.

 

 

"When they puke, you're cleaning it up," Brian told her.

 

 

"What the big deal? They love it," Sam said.

 

 

"They lick their own crotch. And the lick their own ass. Of course, they love that food," Brian said. Sam just looked at him like he was crazy.

 

 

"You're gay. You lick guy's dicks and asses," Sam said.

 

 

"Aww, come on! That's my son! I don't want to hear that," Sawyer said. Sam rolled her eyes. Justin covered his face.

 

 

"I don't lick other guy's dicks and asses. Only his," Brian said, pointing to Justin, who was even more embarrassed. Josh just laughed.

 


 

Later that night, Justin and Brian were walking up to bed, and Brian had just closed the door behind them when he lightly pushed Justin to a sitting position on the end of the bed. "What?" Justin asked. Brian got on his knees and started pulling off Justin's shoes and then his socks. "Brian," He whispered. But Brian ignored him. He unbuttoned Justin's pants and pulled them off his hips, and reached into his underwear and pulled out his cock. It was soft. But Brian was bound and determined to change that. He reached up and unbuttoned Justin's shirt and pulled it open and started licking his nipples, making Justin hiss. That was a good sign.

 

 

He softly kissed and licked and gently bit his nipples for a while before he started his way down. Once he got to his belly button, he felt Justin's stomach twitch. That was always a good sign. That was a sensitive spot for Justin for some reason, on both sides of his belly button. He kissed his way down to his pubic hair, and down to his cock. He was hard! It wasn't super hard. But that was enough. He kissed his way down Justin's length, and softly sucked on his head, swirling his tongue around it.

 

 

"Brian...mmmmmmm," Justin whispered. He threw his head back in ecstasy, and held tightly to the mattress. Brian pointed his tongue, pushing it into the slit on the top of the head before he drew him into his mouth, sinking all the way down until his face was buried in Justin's pubic hair. Justin let out a gasp and then a loud groan. Oh, yeah. Justin was finally gonna get that hot blow job that Brian had promised him, and Justin frustratingly had to wait for. He fondled his balls with his hands before switching his mouth to suck on them and move his hand to stroke him.

 

 

Justin's balls were heavy and full of cum. He knew he was dying to burst. He knew he wouldn't last long, so Brian started sucking him again, up and down until Justin practically yelled and started cumming. It wasn't powerful like it should have been. But Brian knew that was the medicine. But he came nonetheless. And Brian sucked on Justin's cock, drinking all of his cum that he gave him.

 

 

It felt damn fucking good to be doing something sexual. He was a fag, for fucks sake! He missed sucking on a cock. And not just any cock. Justin's cock. He missed burying his face in the blond man's crotch. He looked up at Justin, who was panting and then stood up. "I did promise you a mind-numbing blow job. Was it everything you'd hoped for?" Brian asked, tilting his head. Justin smiled up at him. A sunshine smile. Not a super strong one, but it was a start. He felt Justin's hands on his zipper.

 

 

"Let me return the favor, stud," Justin said, and Brian was suddenly lost in the moment, feeling Justin's mouth on him. Oh, it felt so fucking good. It also wasn't a full Justin kind of blow job. But he didn't fucking care. Justin's mouth was on him. And that was all he fucking cared about. He tangled his hands in Justin's hair and moaned. God, it felt good! But he didn't last long before he was cumming, too. Justin stood up and Brian kissed him, tasting himself and Justin mixed together. The best taste ever.

 

 

Brian suddenly heard a strange noise. He looked around and spotted what it was. It was one of the damn dogs. Gagging. And then puking all over the floor.

 

 

"Oh, George," Justin said sadly and went running over to him, struggling to pull his pants over his ass and zip them back up.

 

 

"I knew it. I fucking knew it!" Brian said, stomping over to the door and kicking his pants aside.

 

 

"Brian, get me a towel please," Justin said, petting George. Brian ignored him and threw open his door.

 

 

"SAMANTHA! GET YOUR FUCKING PREGNANT FAT ASS IN HERE NOW!" Brian screamed loudly.

 

 

"Brian, you're..."

 

 

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Sam asked. She had changed into her pajamas, and had a robe on that wasn't tied. Josh followed her out. She covered her eyes, as did Josh. "God, Brian!  Put some fucking clothes on," Sam said. She suddenly threw her arms up. "Don't come down here, unless you want to see your son butt-ass naked! I'm already scarred for life; I'm trying to save you from it, too," Sam told Sawyer, who stayed in his doorway.

 

 

"That fucking dog puked all over the floor, because you gave him people food! Now you can fucking clean it up!" Brian told her. She crossed her arms.

 

 

"Brian, please, I'll clean it, just get me something. I don't want George moving," Justin said.

 

 

"I'm not fucking cleaning up anything! You scream for me to come down this fucking hall when I was trying to get laid, butt naked so I have to see your dick, which, mind you, I didn't want to see because we're related, and I do draw the line somewhere, just to have me clean up dog vomit out of your shoe? No fucking way!  Clean it yourself and go fuck yourself!" Sam said. Brian whipped his head around.

 

 

"He puked in my shoe? Which shoe?"

 

 

 

You’re a Mean One, Mr. Grinch by SammyScaDoo

rian sat on the plane going to Boston. Justin was leaning back against the seats, resting his eyes. Gus ate a cheese stick while he watched the ground below. Seriously. How had he been roped into this? Going to Boston in the middle of December to celebrate Christmas?


 
“We do it all the years that Meredith and Derek will be at their in-laws for Christmas. They're home with us every other year. So we do our whole big Christmas thing before they leave,” Sam said as she sat on the floor, wrapping a fake present for decorating. Brian had come home from work, and the whole house had thrown up Christmas decorations. It was all her fucking fault. He refused to look at Justin. Anytime he glanced at Justin, he was happy. And he couldn't stay pissed off if Justin was so happy.
 
 
“Gus would really love it. He already has a list of presents that he wants to get for all his new cousins.” Justin chuckled. Brian groaned and threw his head back against the couch.
 
 
“I fucking hate going up to Boston,” Brian groaned.

 

 
 
Of course, that wasn't true. Truth be told, he liked flying up to Boston with Justin and Gus. But all this family crap. He'd gone his whole life without it. Did he really need it now? He looked down at Gus, who was bouncing in his seat and he smiled. Okay, so he sorta liked it. But the great thing about having this fucking conversation in his head was that he didn't have to let anyone else know that! He looked at Justin who still had his eyes closed and smiled softly at him. He couldn't deny the fact that he was happy at how happy Justin was when he got into decorating the tree.

 

 
 
“So, I've been working on this project for a while. That place that I had that wedding cake topper made?” Justin asked Brian for recognition, making Brian nod his head. “Well I got a ton of my sketches together and sent them in, and they made me some personal ornaments,” Justin said as he sat down next to the Christmas tree that only had lights on it. There were two big opened boxes next to him. Brian sat down on the floor across from him, with his back against the couch. The dogs were playing under the tree.


“Sunshine, you know just how to make me happy. Penis ornaments to cover the tree. I hope you made them lifelike and gave them my exact measurements. Nothing under 10 inches,” Brian said. Justin smiled. “Dildo and viberator ornaments. Condoms and anal beads. We could put our cock rings on the tree,” Brian said.
 
 
“Are you finished yet?” Justin chuckled. Brian nodded. “Well I worked really hard on these. And I got really carried away. I'm sure they got tired of me sending more ideas. But I overpaid them so much that they just let me get away with it. But I had them design a whole bunch of ornaments for us. And they're not some cheap ornaments, either. They're top quality like those Hallmark Keepsake ornaments that will last a lifetime,” Justin said. Brian closed his eyes as he pulled his leg up and rubbed his eyebrows, resting his elbow on his knee.
 
 
“You spent my fucking money on these things, didn't you?” Brian asked.
 
 
“Yes,” Justin said proudly. He heard Justin rustling in the box and opened his eyes. He tilted his head at a large ornament sitting in Justin's palm. He took it from him and was surprised at how heavy it was. He was surprised by what he saw.
 
 
“I had to send them a whole bunch of sketches. I wanted every detail all around to be perfect. I remember every detail of you that night. I was a little harder. I had Emmett and Ted help me with how my face looked. But I wanted every detail perfect. The lightpost even turns on,” Justin said as he moved his hand underneath and the light turned on. It was breathtaking. It was the moment that Brian first saw Justin on Liberty Avenue under the streetlight. The moment that changed his life forever. 
 
 
Brian looked up at him. “Do you like it? I know it's super corny. But-” Justin was cut off by Brian kissing him. He pulled back and looked closer at it. These people were artists. He knew this was Justin's creation, but they were able to copy what he drew, and capture this moment beautifully.
 
 
“It's  exquisite,” he said. He was speechless. Justin smiled.
 
 
“Like I said, I got really carried away when I kept coming up with ideas. Moments that I was able to sketch from memory. I took a lot of pictures and sketched out like a full circle picture of what I wanted. Some didn't need that much work. Some of them are just funny...but everything is just you and me. It's our life,” Justin said as he pulled out another one. He laughed as he looked at his jeep. One side had the words 'Faggot' written on it; the other side had Justin looking in on Brian. That moment wasn't lost on him. Justin wanted to see him again. Brian told him he could see Brian in his dreams. The ornament had Michael sitting in the passenger seat.
 
 
“I didn't take him out of it. That memory has Michael in it. The version that you loved. And I don't regret that part of Michael. And I don't want you to forget that part of him, either,” Justin said.


Brian smiled. They sat there for almost two hours. Justin kept pulling out ornaments, and they strolled down Memory Lane, laughing and  reminiscing. He was in awe of the craftsmanship these ornaments had.
 
 
Justin had gotten the logos of all the places that meant something to their story. Kinnetik, Liberty Diner, Babylon, Woody's, Vanguard. Even Boy Toy and Meat Hook. The two places that Justin had said he went to in their first conversation. Logos of the different gay places that they owned, like Poppers and Torso. Even the Gay and Lesbian Center, which Brian hated. Even the P.I.F.A sign. He had the building that the loft was in and Britin. Such incredible detail. What was funny was that Justin included Debbie’s house, Lindsay and Melanie's first house, and even their house across the street. Stating that those three places would always be a part of their history. And he made Brian laugh at the little jokes that only the two of them would understand, or some that their family would instantly understand. A T-shirt that said ‘HotLanta’. A bowl of shrimp jambalaya. A glass of guava juice. A blender with green hangover potion. A carton of vanilla ice cream. Green apples. Zucchini. Two little pasta boxes with a coupon on them. A container of Crisco. A magazine that had Patrick Swayze on it, and then the Dirty Dancing logo. A chicken salad wrap with lemon bars next to it. Brian's Death Day cake. Brian's hero award. A couple of pairs of Brian's infamous sunglasses. Gay as Blazes TV Guide. Justin's computer. A Catholic cross. A bottle of Viagra. A water buffalo. His Vette. The advertisement of the Gay and Lesbian Center Carnivale. A plate of meatloaf next to a photo album of Disney. A fortune cookie. A bowl of chicken soup.
 
 
“I can't fucking believe you did this,” Brian said. Justin wiggled his eyebrows and pulled out another ornament that was two bottles. Poolside, and the other was Poolboy. He pulled out different ones of Brian's ads, like Brown Athletics and Eyeconic Optics. Then he started pulling out different Rage ornaments, and paintings and sketches of Justin's that Brian loved. Then different moments in their lives that somehow Justin was able to capture on paper, like different times dancing at Babylon. He laughed when Justin started pulling out ornaments of their family. Emmett’s were amusing by whatever clothes he was wearing. And Debbie was wearing her Liberty Diner clothes, and holding her arms out wide.

 
“I saved the best for last. I have a bunch of different ones from our wedding and our honeymoon,” Justin said excitedly as he started pulling them out. All their honeymoon destinations.

 

 

So, Justin did go a little overboard. But if that meant that he was happy, Justin could cover the whole fucking house in the damned ornaments. For the past two weeks, every time Brian came home there were more Christmas decorations. And the arts and crafts. That was killing him.

 

 

“What the fuck are you guys doing?” Brian asked. Justin, his mother, Justin’s mother, Daphne, Emmett, and Lindsay were all sitting at the dining room with paper, glitter, paint, and what looked like different shaped wine glasses, wine bottles, beer bottles, Mason jars, and even some light bulbs. Then a bunch of ball ornaments.
 
 
“Justin got a couple of ideas on his Pinterest app for some DIY decorations, and your mom channeled Sam and bought out the whole craft store.” Daphne laughed.
 
 
“What the fuck is DIY? Dick in you?” Brian demanded. Justin, Lindsay, and Jennifer shook their heads in embarrassment, and Teresa’s mouth fell open. Emmett and Daphne burst out laughing 
 
 
“It means 'do it yourself,' Brian,” Justin explained.

 

 

He let Justin turn their house into Santa’s freaken workshop. He never was really as annoyed as he let everyone think he was. Only one time did the decorating really piss him off.

 


 
Brian pulled his 'Vette into the driveway and he slammed on his brakes. “What the fuck?” He said to himself. He got out of his car and stared at the Christmas lights on his lawn.

 
“I think we need another extension cord. And maybe another power cord. Rudolph's nose keeps flickering up there,” Sawyer said to Justin.


“Emmett’s screwing this up. He keeps getting the lights all twisted, and is to afraid to use the hammer. Can't you call Melanie?” Daphne asked. Emmett had Christmas lights tangled around his body.
 
“It's too fucking cold,” Jayden complained.
 
“What the fuck is that?” Brian demanded, pointing to something draped across the lawn. They all watched Brian as he stomped over to the middle of the lawn and picked up something. “What the fuck is this?” He demanded again.
 
“It's an inflatable snowman,” Jayden said.
 
“Santa's next to him,” Daphne said as she laughed.
 
“You're not decorating the front of my house,” Brian said.

 

 

He didn't win that fight. He yelled at them outside the house, and then yelled at them because he got grass stains on his shoes. He was fucking heated. Damn fucking Christmas. Garland and lights on the stairwell. Fake Christmas presents everywhere he looked. He hated it. He wanted a fucking break. But Justin found all his bitching amusing. And it turned him on.

 

 

“Do you want to come outside and see our handiwork? I turned the lights on and it looks pretty amazing,” Justin said as he came into their bedroom, shutting the door behind him; of course, not before letting those fucking dogs in first. 
 
 
“No, I don't want to see the lights on my fucking house. I've always hated people decorating the front of their houses. And now there's a fucking inflatable snowman and Santa Claus sitting on my front lawn,” Brian bitched.
 
 
“There's actually also a big snow globe. There's fake snow in there so it looks like someone just shook it, and there's a penguin and an elf ice skating in there,” Justin said and smiled. Brian glared at him and stood up and started pulling at his clothes.
 
 
“My Armani shoes have fucking grass stains on them. And it's the second fucking pair I've had to throw away,” Brian grouched out, glaring at the dogs who were getting all comfy on their dog bed. He rolled his eyes and pulled off his shirt. The shirt went over his face and when he opened his eyes, Justin was in front of him with an amused expression on his face. “What?” He asked. Justin looked him up and down and trailed a finger down his chest. Brian softly sucked in a deep breath.
 
 
“Has anyone ever told you how hot you look when you complain about Christmas decorations?” Justin asked. Brian tilted his eyes and raised his eyebrow.
 
 
“No one usually decorates my house with Christmas shit, so I never have to complain,” Brian flirted. Justin took off all his clothes until he was standing in front of Brian, naked, and his cock was pointing up.
 
 
“Well, then let me be the first one to tell you, Mr. Kinney. You look so totally hot when you do all that bitching and complaining,” Justin said as he stepped closer. He hadn't seen Justin like this in a while. They had given each other a couple of hand jobs and blow jobs since Thanksgiving.
And Brian even fingered Justin the night before. He wanted to start with his fingers and then shove his cock up there, but Justin seemed to only be able to handle Brian's fingers. But now, he thought his cock would definitely end up in Justin's ass. And he was most definitely right.

 


 
They had gone slow. But God, was it worth it. One good thing about not having sex for a while was that Justin was tighter than ever. The only downside was that they didn't last too long. But they went slow, and it was so fucking worth it. He didn't care if he was gonna be in his grandparents' house that night. He was cumming inside Justin's ass tonight.

Justin wanted nothing more than to think of the night before. Feeling Brian inside of him last night was heaven. He fell asleep instantly after they made love. Brian had gone so slow. They were on their sides, and Brian was behind him so it was easy to just stay in the position and fall asleep. But, no. Today had taken a totally different turn and got him out of his happy mood.

 

 

“I forgot Ali’s present in Mommy's car. Please, Daddy, we have to go get it,” Gus pleaded with Justin.


 
“Don't worry, Sunshine. You've got plenty of time. Just take him to Kinnetik and get the present out of Melanie's car. I'll just finish packing,” Brian told him. Justin nodded and kissed him.
 
 
“Alright, come on, Gus, let's be quick,” Justin said, and he and Gus left the house. They drove all the way back into Pittsburgh. Melanie had left her car at Kinnetik. She was in court today, and a colleague picked her up. She still did a lot of stuff with her old firm. Justin ran inside and grabbed the keys, and Gus grabbed the present. He gave the keys back to Ted and they drove off not even five minutes later.
 
 
“I have to go to the bathroom,” Gus said. Justin let out a deep breath. 
 
 
“Can you just wait till we get back to Britin?” Justin asked hopefully. Gus smiled and shook his head. He let out a deep breath. He hated rushing around like this. He was right by the townhouse that Daphne shared with Jayden and Eric. He texted her real quick to let her know they'd be there in a minute. He knocked on the door, right when she texted back that right now wasn't a good time, but he had already knocked. Daphne answered the door. “We'll be super quick. Right, Gus?” Justin asked. Gus shook his head no. He knew what that meant. He'd be in the bathroom for like 10 or 15 minutes, singing songs. “Awe, man, Gus. Well, try and be as quick as you can. We still have to drive home and get to the airport. You don't want to miss our flight do you?” Justin asked. He shook his head.

 
 
“Okay, come here. This is my room and the bathroom's in there,” Daphne said and she shut the door behind him.
 
 
“So, why didn't you want me to come over?” Justin asked. Daphne looked nervous.
 
 
“I didn't not want you to come over. It's just….Eric has a boyfriend now,” Daphne said uncomfortably.
 
 
“Really? That's a good thing. I still don't get why we couldn't come over so he could go stink up your bathroom,” Justin joked. He heard a noise and Daphne closed her eyes. Justin laughed. “Oh, the boyfriend's here now. He's totally getting laid, and you didn't want the six-year-old to hear it. I totally get it,” Justin said. He heard moaning again, and knew from the sounds that someone blew their load. Justin covered his mouth. “Good for him. So what's the boyfriend like?” Justin asked. Daphne looked uncomfortable. “Oh, you don't like him, do you?” Justin asked.
 
 
“That's not entirely the problem.” Daphne hissed. Before she could say anything, Eric’s door opened and out walked the boyfriend completely naked. Justin's mouth fell open. His eyes widened. He stopped breathing. Un! Fucking! Believable! “I've asked you to keep some fucking clothes on. Eric's not the only person living here,” Daphne said nastily to him. He smirked at Daphne.
 
 
“What are you, homophobic now, Daph? Don't like to see two guys fucking?” He asked.
 
 
“No, that's not fucking it, asshole,” Daphne hissed again, looking at her door. Eric came out laughing, wearing sweats and a t-shirt.
 
 
“Here, put these on,” Eric laughed as he came out. He handed the shorts to the boyfriend, and then saw Justin.
 
 
“Gus is in my bathroom. He's only six. So put your fucking clothes on, Ethan!” Daphne said. Ethan Gold was the new boyfriend. The kid who Justin took his virginity, and the same kid who thought he was in love with Justin, was now fucking his ex-boyfriend? What?
 

 “Well, hello there, Justin. Long time no see,” Ethan said.
 
 
“What the hell are you doing here? I thought you were in New York!” Justin said. Ethan just smiled.
 
 
“Well, no, I moved back,” Ethan said. He wrapped his arm around Eric and pulled him closer.
 
 
“And you just so happened to start dating one of Brian's employees? The same employee that's best friends with Brian's cousins? The same employee that's living with Daphne? The same employee that I-” he stopped then. Eric’s face turned all red.
 
 
“Will you put those fucking shorts on so Gus doesn't see you?” Daphne demanded. Eric nudged him and Ethan nodded and pulled on his shorts.
 
 
“You can't seriously be dating him,” Justin said to Eric.
 
 
“And why can't he be dating me? Is there some problem with my dating Eric? Aren't you married?” Ethan asked smugly. Daphne scoffed.
 
 
“If you're trying to insinuate that I'm jealous of your relationship, you can kiss my ass. Even though we both know you have. But that's not what this is about. He's a good guy. And you're a fucking lying piece of shit with a violin and he deserves better,” Justin said. Daphne’s mouth fell open as she tried not to laugh.
 
 
“Will you stop acting like I'm not here?” Eric demanded of Justin. “For the first time in my life, I'm happy. And it doesn't involve you at all. What you guys had is in the past,” Eric said proudly. Ethan smiled at him.
 
 
“It does fucking involve me. You're Jayden’s best friend. He's Brian's cousin. You fucking work for Brian!” Justin told him. Eric seemed to become uncomfortable. “Look. You deserve someone better than him. He cheated on me. And when I saw him back in October, all he could tell me was how much he loved me and wanted me to take him back before he shoved me around. So don't believe his fucking lies. He's up to something, and you're just a means to get to me,” Justin said. He didn't mean for it to sound harsh, but that's exactly how it came out.
 
 
Before anyone could say anything, though, Gus came out of Daphne’s room. “Alright, Daddy, I'm ready to go. Let's go to Boston!” Gus cheered.
 
 
“He calls you Daddy?” Ethan asked, disgusted.


“Why don't I walk you guys outside?” Daphne said as she pushed Justin and Gus towards the door and out. Gus got into the backseat and Justin shut the door, staring at Daphne.
 
 
“How long has this been going on?” Justin asked.
 
 
“Jayden and I figured out he had a boyfriend late October, but Eric wouldn't admit to it. Jayden walked in on them having sex. It wasn't until the next day that when I met him, I knew exactly what he was doing,” Daphne said.
 
 
“You've known that long? Why didn't you tell me?” Justin asked.
 
 
“I was going to. But then Craig attacked you outside your house. And then Brian got shot. You haven't been okay lately.”
 
 
“I've been good these past few weeks,” Justin argued
 
 
“I totally agree. But with all the shit you've been going through, I didn't want to tell you, because you deserve some time to be happy. So, I was gonna tell you when you got back from Boston. Jayden's grandparents always have a bunch of holiday get togethers, and Eric’s been going since he was a kid. I figured he was gonna bring Ethan, so I was gonna tell you before,” Daphne said.

 


 
How the hell was he supposed to tell Brian that? Let's go to your grandparents' house and hang out with Ethan. God, this was not good! When they got back to the house, Brian had chalked up his weird mood, because they were rushing to get to the airport. But he knew Brian would see
right past that soon enough. He had to tell him tonight. God, was Ethan really back in their lives? God, this was a nightmare! A big, fucking, shitty nightmare!
 
 
“Think we could get a stewardess to sit with Gus while I renew your enrollment in the Mile High Club?” Brian whispered. Justin opened his eyes and snorted. He looked over at Gus to see if he heard Brian, but he had headphones on. Justin looked over at him.
 
 
“I hate to say no. But I find it terribly irresponsible of us to leave him alone,Justin whispered, kissing him with a smile. Brian smiled and pushed some hair back.

“You seem to be doing better. How are you feeling?” Brian asked. Justin's heart melted at his concern, and he smiled at him as he recalled his conversation with the doctor:

 

 
“I think the medicine is starting to help,” Justin said. Wendy smiled at him.
 
 
“That's good, Justin. I'm really happy to hear that. Now, I know you want to get off these things as soon as possible. So, you know I don't believe you should just stop taking them once you've started feeling better. But the good news is that you're on the lowest dose, and they're starting to give you the good effects that a lot of people don't have this quickly. I usually start to raise the dosage about now. And with some people, we have to keep switching medications till we find something that works for them, because everyone's different. So it really does make me happy that this is working right off the bat. So let's keep on it for awhile, okay?” Wendy said. Justin sighed and nodded.
 
 
“Why don't we take it easy today and enjoy the fact that you're feeling better. Why don't you tell me how you and Brian are doing?” Wendy said. Justin smiled.
 
 
“I used to think he and I would never get to this place. We have so much shit going on that we're just dreading. We have all that court crap starting in January with my mom and Tucker trying to get full custody of Lilly. And Craig’s trying to sue me for attacking him. And Laurie’s trial. But it doesn't matter. We're happy. We're settled and it's good. And he's not freaking out that we haven't had sex in a while. I think that's the part that's still baffling me,” Justin said, amazed.
 
 
“How come it's baffling?” 


 “My and Brian's relationship...it started out as sex. That's what it mainly consisted of. If we weren't having sex...I knew I'd lose him,” Justin said uncomfortably.
 
 
“When was the last time you had sex?” Wendy asked him.
 
 
“Before he got shot. We had to take it easy because of his incision, and then these meds make me feel funny. It's been hard to do anything. We've fooled around. But…” Justin trailed off.
 
 
“You've mentioned before how rocky your relationship was.”
 
 
“Only for the first five years,” Justin chuckled and wiped his face.
 
 
“And you've known him for over six years. And sex has always been the front runner in your relationship. And even though you love how patient and loving Brian has been, you think if you don't start having sex with him, you're gonna lose him,” Wendy said. Justin's mouth fell open. She smiled. “I've talked with you enough times to read between the lines,” Wendy said, crossing her arms with a smile.
 
 
“I know I have to trust in our love. And I do. But sometimes I just...I fall into old thinking, and I think, what if it's not enough? Should I test it out? Should I see how long it lasts? I don't know. I don't mean to do it. I don't do it consciously. But I know it's what I'm doing,” Justin said sadly and rubbed at his face.
 
 
“Well, it does make sense. Look at what you've been through. But I want to say something, and you can agree with it or not. But just think about it. If you're having great sex with your husband, it doesn't mean that he doesn't care about the relationship. It can just mean that you two are among the few couples that can maintain a healthy relationship while having really amazing sex,” Wendy said. Justin laughed. “You don't have to have sex to make sure you keep Brian. And you don't have to withhold sex to test the waters. I've heard enough stories about you two to know that he’s sticking with you no matter what. So I have homework for you. Go home and have sex with your husband,” Wendy said.

 


 
He didn't for two days. Not because he didn't want to. Because God knows he wanted to. But it was something when he was all heated about the decorations that just got him hard. And he knew he needed to feel Brian inside of him. “I'm feeling good for one of the first times in awhile,” Justin said and kissed him.  
 
Gus was running away from them to jump into Sawyer's arms before they knew it. Justin loved watching the smile on Sawyer’s face. He hugged and kissed Gus, and then hugged Justin. He went to hug Brian, but then he pulled away.
 
 
“I fucking just saw you yesterday. You left early this morning to come here. Jesus Christ,” Brian griped. Gus chuckled and his mouth fell open at listening to his father cuss.
 
 
“Man, he's such a sweetheart,” Sawyer said. Justin laughed.
 
 
“Well, I'm really happy to see you,” Justin said.
 
 
“That's why you're my favorite son,” Sawyer said. Brian glared at them. As soon as they pulled up into the driveway, someone was pulling up behind them.
 
 
“Gus, you're here!” Ali cheered as she and Spencer got out of the car and went running to Gus.
 
 
“I see you didn't crash that car,” Brian said. Ali glared at him.
 
 
“Who invited crabby pants?” Ali asked.
 
 
“Trust me. If I could have gotten out of this stupid family gathering, I would have. But it's all about family at Christmas time,” Brian mocked. Justin laughed. Gus, Ali, and Spencer ran inside. Brian, Justin, and Sawyer followed, and they were bombarded with hugs.
 
 
“We’re so glad you guys are here! The kids have been jumping with excitement for the past few days,” Julianna said.
 
 
“Hey, long time, no see,” Josh said as he came into the room and hugged Justin.

 
“Where's your fat-ass wife?” Brian joked. Justin chuckled and smacked him.
 
 
“Yeah, she's totally hiding from you,” Josh joked. Brian furrowed his eyebrows.
 
 
“Why?” Brian asked.
 
 
“Well, she knows your gonna be blaming her for the whole Ethan thing. So she's staying far away from you until you've calmed down,” Josh said. Justin stopped breathing. He literally forgot how to exhale and inhale.
 
 
“What?” Brian asked. Josh tilted his head.
 
 
“Ethan,” Josh said again.

 

Brian just stared at him.

 

“Ethan Gold,” Josh said. Justin covered his face. “Ethan Gold, the violin player-”
 
 
“I fucking know who he is, Josh! I want to know why you're talking about him,” Brian demanded.
 
 
“Well, because he's dating Eric. The one who works for you,” Josh said.

 

Sawyer just shook his head.

 

“Daphne called Sam. Justin and Gus saw them-” Josh was cut off by Sawyer shoving him. Justin's head whipped up and his eyes widened.
 
 
“He what?” Brian asked. Derek laughed. “God, you're a fucking idiot.”  Both his mom, wife, and sister all smacked him.
 
 
 “Wait...you didn't know? Sam said Justin just found out,” Josh said.
 
 
“How can you not notice that Brian has no idea what you're talking about?” Derek laughed.


“Can you just shut up?” Sawyer said. Brian looked at Justin.
 
 
“You knew? And you didn't tell me?” Brian demanded. God, he sounded like Michael. He shook his head. 
 
 
“I just found out 22 minutes before we came back from getting Ali’s present. Gus was with us the whole time, and now we're here. I was going to tell you the second I had a chance to when we were alone. The plane ride was barely two hours. I've known for what, almost four hours? I was going to, I swear, Brian. But this wasn't a fucking conversation I wanted in front of everyone,” Justin said as he glared at Josh. Brian glared at him, too. Josh looked around for anyone who was sympathetic, but none of the family was.
 
 
“Isn't it usually Sammy that says the really stupid shit? I mean, come on! You've been the favorite child all this time,” Derek said, looking around. “He finally fucked up royally; pay up.” Derek said. Carver rolled his eyes and pulled out his wallet. Meredith hit him. 
 
 
“Put your money away,” Meredith told him.
 
 
“That's awful. You bet money on the fact that Josh would mess up one day?” Julianna asked.
 
 
“Yeah, and I just won like 300 bucks. Pay up,” Derek said to Sawyer who just shook his head. Mark, Sawyer's dad, handed Derek money. Cynthia smacked him.
 
 
“I can't believe you,” she said to her husband. Then she turned to Josh. “How could you just go and blurt that out? That's not something that's any of your business. And you completely ruined my surprise,” Cynthia told him. Josh cringed.
 
 
“It'll still be a good surprise. I'm sorry,” Josh said pathetically.
 
 
“Yeah, don't let Uncle Josh ruin the surprise, Nana,” Ali said. Josh looked mortified.
 
 
“I'm really sorry. It's the whole pregnancy brain; it's throwing me off,” Josh said. He seriously hadn’t thought that through before he said it. Derek and Carver burst out laughing, and leaned on each other so they didn't fall down. Even Brian's grandfather was laughing into his hand. Sawyer just shook his head.
 
 
“What is wrong with you today? I swear you and my daughter switched brains today,” Cynthia said. To Brian's amusement, Josh looked like he was going to cry. But he was too pissed off to torture Josh.
 
 
“Why don't you show the three of them your surprise, Mom? I'm sure Gus and Justin will love it, although we've already come to terms that Brian is a cold-hearted prick and won't care,” Sawyer said. Everyone stared at him and he just smiled.
 
 
“It's true. I am,” Brian said. Cynthia ushered them upstairs.
 
 
“Well, all my kids still have their bedrooms, and I've never touched them since they moved out. Once the grandkids started coming along, I wanted them to have their own places in the house. And I hadn't had a chance to give Gus his own space. Now a lot of the grandkids share, so he and Caleb will share.” She opened the door and Gus went running in. His side of the room was decked out in superheroes and Star Wars, and Harry Potter. He got on his huge bed and started jumping.
 
 
“Oh, my God, this is amazing! Thank you!” Justin said as he leaned forward and hugged Brian’s grandmother. Gus ran over to Cynthia and hugged her.
 
 
“Thank you, thank you, Nana! I love my new room!” Gus cheered. Brian smiled. That was sweet of her. She wanted him, Justin, and Gus to not feel different because they had just come into the family. She wanted them to feel like they'd been here all along. At least Gus would feel like that. 
 
 
“Follow me,” Cynthia told the boys. They followed her to the room they usually stay in and she opened the door. They followed her in, and it was painted in a deep purple. There was new furniture. The room resembled the loft, except for the Christmas decorations. At least they were minor and not suffocating the whole damn room. “I wanted you to know that you have a home here. Your own room. And you're always welcome here anytime you'd like,” Cynthia said. Justin walked forward and hugged her. Brian was touched. He was still amazed by these people. He scratched the back of his head and then leaned forward and hugged her.
 
 
“Thank you,” Brian said. He didn't know what else to say. And he was thankful that she didn't need him to say anything else. He was thankful she understood that part of him.
 
 
“You're very welcome. The boys brought your things up,” she said, pointing behind them. “Why don't you both get settled in? Take your time,” she said and walked out with Sawyer. That lady was a class act. He looked back over at Justin, who was looking around.
 
 
“She's so sweet. I can't believe she did this. You're so lucky to have a grandmother that loves you like this,” Justin said. Brian smiled and nodded. Justin let out a deep breath. “I really was going to tell you today. But I wanted to have this conversation without an audience. I wanted to tell you by myself. I didn't even get to process it; it just happened,” Justin said, defeated. Brian walked over to him. Justin had his head down. Brian laid his arms on Justin’s shoulders, playing with the back of Justin's hair and making him look up.
 
 
“Are you okay?” Brian asked. Justin didn't expect that. He let out a frustrated sigh and leaned his forehead on Brian's shoulder.
 
 
“I don't want him back in our lives. I don't fucking trust him,” Justin said.  He pulled back and started pacing. “I just started feeling like I have a grip on things again. I've started feeling more like myself. And he just comes back here to fuck it all up.” Justin started freaking out. Brian stopped him and put his hands on his shoulders. Justin wasn't going to take two steps forward, just to take a giant step back. He wasn't about to let that happen.
 
 
“Listen. Are you listening to me?” Brian asked. Justin nodded. “Fuck him,” Brian said. Justin looked up at him. “He doesn't fucking matter. He's a little piece of shit, and he's not getting in between us again,” Brian blurted out before he could stop himself. Justin stared at him, and Brian shuffled uncomfortably. “If he gets near you, I'll beat the living shit out of him,” Brian said. Justin smiled.
 
 
“I can take care of myself, you know. Look, no hands,” Justin whispered as he picked his hands up and waved them around. Brian caught them and held them. He rested his forehead against Justin's and rubbed the ring Brian had put on Justin's finger. Justin sucked in a breath.
 
 
“Stupid little twat,” Brian joked. “You don't get to do anything by yourself anymore. Isn't that what this means?” Brian whispered. Justin chuckled and leaned up to kiss him. “You're fucking stuck with me,” Brian whispered. Justin smiled.

 
 
“I like being stuck with you,” he whispered huskily. The way he said it sent electric shocks straight to Brian's dick. He let out a small groan. He kissed Justin hungrily and started walking him backwards towards the bed until his knees connected with the bed.
 
 
“Brian….it's your….grandparents' house,” Justin panted between kisses. Brian ignored him and yanked Justin’s shirt over his head. He kissed his way down his chest and got to his knees, yanking off his sneakers and then taking his pants off. He didn't give Justin a chance to think about it; he swallowed him whole instantly, making Justin moan loudly. Brian smiled, knowing he was already forgetting about everyone in the house. A moment later he heard Christmas music start to play downstairs.
 
 
He stood back up and stared down at Justin. His face was flushed. He took off his own clothes and pushed Justin back on the bed. He laid there with his legs dangling off the bed and smiled down at him. He put his hands on the back of Justin's knees and lifted them, placing his feet on the edge of the bed. He rubbed their cocks together. They were dripping with pre cum. He took his hand and squeezed both of their cocks at the same time, making Justin close his eyes and moan again. He was in ecstasy. Brian had been waiting a long time for Justin to start feeling like that again. 
 
 
He rubbed the pre cum all over his own cock, and then took some, along with spitting into his own hand, rubbing it at Justin’s hole and making him jump and moan loudly. Brian smiled. Because they hadn't been fucking, Justin’s hole had become so sensitive again; just touching it would make him squirm. He pushed a finger inside, making him yelp. Justin reached out to grab something, but all he got were blankets. Brian leaned to the right and grabbed two pillows and yanked them over and put one at each hand for Justin to grab.
 
 
“There ya go, baby,” Brian said. Justin’s eyes popped open and he moaned again, almost crying.
 
 
“You're gonna make me explode right now if you talk to me like that,” Justin whined. Brian smiled and pushed the head of his cock inside Justin. Oh, God, the fucking sound Justin made! And his chest arching up and gripping the pillows. He looked so fucking hot. He'd love to take a picture of him right now, frame it, and keep that on his fucking desk.


He pushed in slowly, all the way. Agonizingly slow. Once he was inside all the way, he stilled. He just stayed there and watched Justin, who was panting and moaning on the bed. Once Justin realized that he wasn't going to move, his eyes popped open.
 
 
“Please, Brian. I need it,” he begged him. Brian smiled down at him.
 
 
“You need what, babe?” Brian asked. He rarely, very, very rarely called Justin 'babe' or 'baby' in bed. But when he did, Justin’s reaction made Brian so hard. He whimpered again.
 
 
“I need you to move,” Justin pleaded. He tried moving his hips forward, but Brian’s cock was already filling up his ass all the way, so Justin tried pulling his ass back on the bed and pushing forward. But Brian had his hips pinned down to the bed, so Justin had no room to pull back and thrust up. So he tried moving his hips so he could rub his cock against Brian, but Brian was having none of that yet. He had his hips firmly down in place, making him whimper. God, it was music to his fucking ears! Justin squeezed his thighs tighter around Brian’s waist, squeezing his ass muscles around Brian’s cock. But he held strong.
 
 
 
“Please, Brian, more. Fuck me, please,” he begged, practically in tears. He moved his hands from Justin’s hips to his thighs again, holding them tightly in place.
 
 
“What, baby? Is this what you need?” He asked as he pulled out, leaving the head of his cock in and thrusting back up. Not fast. A nice, slow speed, but not agonizingly slow. Justin moaned loudly the whole way. “Aahh...that's what you need, huh? You need to be filled up,” Brian said.
 
 
“Please, Brian, yessss,” he moaned as he tried jumping him.
 
 
“You need it again, baby?” Brian asked as he pulled out again and pumped inside of him. “You like that huh, don't you, Justin?” Brian asked. He groaned louder. His legs were rigid and he felt Justin’s toes curling.
 
 
“Please don't stop, Brian. Move, don't stop,” he cried.
 
 
“Oh, you want me to keep going?” Brian asked. He pulled out again at a nice pace and filled him back up, but this time pulled back out again. He went at a nice pace, making Justin make the most beautiful sounds. Making him thrash around. “Ahh...is this what you needed all along?” Brian asked. It was a nice, soft pace. But he was dying to go faster. Go harder. But he was enjoying this too much.
 
 
“Fuck, yes, Brian,” Justin moaned loudly. Brian smiled down at him. This was the fucking picture Brian wanted on his desk. Justin on the bed, legs open, his ass filled with Brian’s cock, and Justin completely gone to the pleasure of it. “More, Brian, please,” Justin begged. Brian smiled and lifted Justin’s hips so he could grab his legs and throw them over his shoulder. He folded Justin, his knees by his face. He rubbed his stomach against Justin’s cock. “Fuck me, Brian, please,” Justin begged him.
 
 
“Is that what you need, Justin? You need me to fuck your tight asshole? You need my big cock to fill you up?” Brian asked, rubbing his stomach up and down.
 
 
“Yes, Brian, please do it,” Justin begged. Brian didn’t know when the Christmas music had turned up louder. He figured someone heard Justin moaning. He figured if he wanted to get laid again that night, he wouldn’t point that out to Justin, though. 
 
 
He sped up his movements. He wasn’t being too hard. He knew Justin still couldn’t handle how they sometimes were. But this was good. His hole was so tight in this position. He couldn’t believe how flexible Justin still was. And he knew how much Justin needed this position. He could only really move his arms like this. He wasn’t able to thrust his body. The only way he moved, really, was however Brian decided to move. He couldn’t thrash around. He just had to feel it. And it was always intense.
 
 
“This is all you needed, wasn’t it, baby?” Brian whispered. Every time he said 'baby,' Justin practically blew his nut. He’d have to call him that more often. He loved hearing Justin practically cry in bed. It wasn’t long before he felt that tightening in his gut. And he knew Justin was dying to burst.
 
 
“Briiiiian,” Justin moaned.
 
 
“What do you need, Justin? Hmmm? Tell me,” Brian said.
 

 “I need to cum,” he groaned.
 
 
“You need to cum, huh? Are you ready to blow your load on our stomachs? Cover us in cum?” Brian asked. Justin nodded his head harshly. It sent shots to his dick, but he maintained his composure. “You wanna cum right when I’m touching your sweet spot buried in your ass, huh? You want my dick hitting that spot? Rubbing it while you cum?" Brian asked, angling his hips to hit Justin’s sweet spot, making him scream.
 
 
“Yes, God, Brian! Fuck!” he spit out. Brian leaned forward, making it harder for Justin to move.
 
 
“Cum for me, then, Justin. Cum all over us. Let me feel it,” Brian said. Justin grunted and he could feel Justin’s cock moving and cumming on them. Justin’s hole spasmed and tightened harshly around his cock. He buried his face in Justin’s neck and groaned as he felt his balls tighten, and then he started cumming himself. Cumming right inside Justin. 
 
 
He collapsed on top of Justin, and let go of his legs, letting his feet slip off his shoulders and down his body to dangle off the bed. They both panted and laid there for a little while. He felt his cock softening and smiled. He never had to take his cock out of Justin’s ass again. It was exactly where it needed to be. After a while their breathing came back to normal, and they floated back down to reality. “I can’t believe I let you fuck me in your grandparents' house,” Justin groaned. Brian picked up his head and chuckled.
 
 
“I can’t believe you actually caved,” Brian said, making Justin roll his eyes. “I love you,” he said seriously. Justin smiled at him.
 
 
“I love it when you say it first. And when you call me 'baby',” Justin said. It was Brian’s turn to roll his eyes.
 
 
“Yeah, well, don’t get used to it,” Brian grumbled. He looked up over Justin’s head and jumped a little. “Jesus Christ! What the fuck is that?” Brian demanded. Justin arched his head back to see whatever Brian was looking at upside down.
 
 
“Oh, my God!” Justin laughed and turned a little to look. In the doorway of the bathroom was a life-size Grinch in a Santa Claus suit. Justin burst out laughing. He knew that was all Sam’s doing.
 
 
“Who the fuck puts that in someone’s room?” Brian demanded as he stood up. Justin turned all the way to look at it. He looked around at the Christmas decorations that had made it into their room and smiled. The theme was 'The Grinch,' in honor of Brian’s disdain for Christmas. They ended up getting dressed and heading downstairs. Everyone was in the living room, and Sam was sitting on the couch, a bowl of something resting on her stomach. She was the first to notice them, and grabbed a remote to turn the volume down. 
 
 
“Finally! I’m tired of turning the volume up. For the record, I was not hiding from you. I was upstairs sleeping. So, come over and give me a fucking hug," Sam grouched out.  Brian laughed and scrubbed his face. Justin’s face went red with embarrassment, but then he went over and bent down to hug her.
 
 
“Don’t touch her stomach without her permission, either! She’ll punch you,” Ali warned them. Sam picked her hand up and flicked her off, making Ali chuckle.
 
 
“It’s Christmas. You’re not allowed to be a Grinch, Samantha June,” Cynthia said as she sat down on the other side of the couch with a mug in her hand. Sam just rolled her eyes. Brian and Justin looked at each other.
 
 
“Thanks for that in the bathroom. You can get your fat ass up there and take it out,” Brian said. 
 
 
“Don’t be such an ass at Christmas, and then we won’t have to make your room 'The Grinch' theme,” Sam grouched out. Ali was sitting on the floor at the coffee table with Gus and Caleb, and they were coloring.
 
 
“She’s been in a really foul mood all day,” Ali said. Sam glared at her. It was like music to Brian’s ears. He jumped from behind the couch, onto the couch next to Sam and threw his arm around her, making her bowl of popcorn go flying everywhere.
 
 
“BRIAN!” Sam yelled. He smiled brightly.
 

“MERRY CHRISTMAS, AUNTIE SAMMY!” Brian yelled. His smile was huge on his face. She put some popcorn into her bowl and he leaned over and kissed her cheek, holding her tightly.
 
 
“Get off me!” Sam bitched at him.
 
 
“Payback's a bitch,” Derek joked. Brian stopped kissing her, but stayed all close to her and had his arm still wrapped around her. Sam just glared at him.
 
 
“Come on, Scrooge. Don’t take Christmas joy away from Cindy Lou Who,” Brian said. Sam’s eyes narrowed at him as Ali burst out laughing.
 
 
“Cindy Lou Who is from the Grinch. Scrooge is from 'A Christmas Carol',” Justin said. Brian glared at Justin.
 
 
“Will you guys all stop crabbing at each other? You two are gonna have to stay in your rooms and won’t be allowed out until Christmas is over. Both of you are all Bah, Humbug,” Sawyer said. Sam tried to push forward off the couch, but she was having trouble standing up.
 
 
“Where’s Josh?” Sam asked.
 
 
“He’s hiding from Brian.” Ali laughed.
 
 
“Well, someone help me up,” Sam grouched. Julianna held her hand out for her, and Brian pushed her forward. She stomped off into the kitchen.
 
 
“What has gotten into her?” Carver laughed.
 
 
“She and Josh got a call from the adoption agency on the way over. The couple that just had the baby didn’t pick them,” Meredith whispered. Everyone was silent.
 
 
“I didn’t know they were still trying to adopt,” Justin said.

 
“This could be the only baby that have. They don’t want to lose out on still having a big family,” Cynthia said.
 
 
“Guess that explains why Josh repeated that thing,” Justin said, not wanting to rehash the whole Ethan thing.
 
 
“No, dear, he’s just an idiot,” Cynthia said, making them chuckle.
 
 
“CAN SOMEONE GET MY MUG DOWN FROM THE CABINET?” Sam yelled from the kitchen. Mark stood up.
 
 
“I’ll go get it for her. She likes me,” Mark said as he disappeared into the kitchen. Justin felt terrible.
 
 
“She’ll be okay, Justin. She just needs time to be angry at the world, and she’ll snap out of it and be her usual happy loud obnoxious self in no time,” Cynthia said. Justin smiled at her. She clapped her legs. “I think it’s time for a Christmas movie. And it’s Gus’s turn to pick the movie,” Cynthia said. Gus’s eyes brightened.
 
 
“Really?” Gus asked excitedly. She nodded her head.
 
 
“It sure is. Now, while Ali helps you with the movie, Caleb’s gonna go upstairs and get all the kids down here, and Meredith and Julianna are gonna get all the drinks and snacks. And Sawyer, Derek, and Carver are gonna go get all the pillows and blankets,” Cynthia said. Everyone sprung into action. “Why don’t you two go around and close the curtains?" Cynthia told Justin and Brian. They nodded and stood up, doing as they were told.

“This isn’t so bad yet. I think you’ll make it," Justin said to Brian. Brian remembered the night before.

 

 
“I fucking hate Christmas,” Brian said as he threw some clothes on the bed for Justin to pack. Justin didn’t move his head, only his eyes up from his suitcase.

 
 
“I love being married to you and all, and I love being the husband, and I’m even okay with taking on the more domestic duties of the marriage, despite the whole cliche about being referred to as the wife. But I am not packing your suitcase,” Justin said.  Moving his eyes back to his own suitcase on his bed, he went back to folding his clothes. Brian smiled as he leaned back against the headboard and stretched out his legs. He liked when Justin would stand up to him.
 
 
“So, you’re not denying that you’re the wife in our marriage?” Brian asked. Justin’s eyes moved first and then his head to look up at him. Brian smiled widely and Justin smiled back and rolled his eyes. He took Brian’s shirts and started folding them nicely and putting them in their suitcase.
 
 
“Tell me, honey. Why do you hate Christmas so much?” Justin asked in a wifely, yet male voice.
 
 
“Because it’s all a big scam to get everyone to spend all their money on useless things. Like fucking trees that die in a month. And all that wrapping paper and bows. Spending money on things you don’t need. Buying all that food and candy. Fucking Santa Claus. Fucking decorations. It's all a crock of shit,” Brian complained. Justin had stopped folding clothes somewhere during his rant. He sat on the edge of the bed, picking up one of the dogs in his lap. The dog didn’t have a bandage on his leg, so it had to be Fred.
 
 
“No one expects you to be Buddy the Elf and love Christmas and jump into all the family photos and drink eggnog and make Christmas cookies and wear an ugly Christmas sweater. You’re allowed to just sit back and watch. The whole family thing is still all new to you, and everyone knows that,” Justin said. Brian rolled his eyes. Of course, Justin saw right through him. He was taken aback by it, though. Every day Justin was becoming more and more like himself. Dare he say, he was thankful.
 
 
“Who the fuck is Buddy the Elf?” Brian asked, purposely ignoring everything else Justin said. Justin turned his head and smiled.
 
 
“You really need to watch more Christmas movies,” Justin joked, making Brian roll his eyes. “You’ll make it through. They don’t expect you to be in the middle of all their traditions. In fact, they’re kinda prepared for you to be a grump and complain about everything,” Justin said and smiled.

 

 


Justin had a beautiful smile. He shook his head to get the lesbionic thoughts out of his head. He ended up having to sit through Elf with everyone. It wasn’t as bad as he thought it was. He was actually enjoying himself until later that night after they had had dinner when things got weird.
 
 
“Where’s Dad’s tripod?” Sawyer asked his mom as he played around with the camera in his hands.
 
 
“It should be in his office,” Cynthia said. Brian dropped his phone on the counter as he stared at Sawyer. Sawyer looked up at him in confusion.
 
 
“What’s the matter?” Sawyer asked.
 
 
“What the hell are you wearing?” Brian asked. Julianna looked up from drying dishes, and Justin looked up from his spot at the kitchen island. He was drawing a Christmas tree for Brian’s little cousins to draw ornaments on. Sawyer looked down at his sweater.
 
 
“Oh, Sawyer, I like yours! Derek has A Christmas Story one, too. Except he has the leg lamp on it this time,” Julianna said. 
 
 
“What IS that ugly thing?” Brian asked.
 
 
“An ugly Christmas sweater,” everyone said at the same time. They laughed and went back to what they were doing.
 
 
“Why are you wearing it?” Brian asked.
 
 
“Because we take a family Christmas picture every year. We put on ugly Christmas sweaters. Did you bring yours, Justin?” Sawyer asked. Brian whipped his head around to look at Justin, who nodded his head.
 
 
“You have an ugly Christmas sweater?” Brian asked. 
 

 “I brought one for both of us,” Justin said without looking up.
 
 
“Oh, I’m not fucking wearing one. Count me the fuck out,” Brian said.
 
 
“Alright, let’s get this damn picture over with,” Sam said as she came in with onesie pajamas on. Brian figured she was supposed to look like a Christmas tree.
 
 
“Why are you in your pajamas? The kids don’t get theirs till tomorrow,” Julianna asked.
 
 
“Josh told me we’re doing the Christmas pajama family picture,” Sam said. Julianna laughed.
 
 
“No, he didn’t.” Julianna laughed.
 
 
“HO, HO, HO!” Mark said as he entered the kitchen dressed as Santa. He was having a stroke. He knew it. He could feel it.
 
 
“Oh, Mark, why are you wearing that? We’re doing the ugly Christmas sweater picture,” Cynthia laughed as she completely turned around.
 
 
“No, we’re doing the North Pole family picture,” Mark said. Sawyer shook his head.
 
 
“Sam’s Rudolph suit won’t be done till tomorrow. It needed to me let out.” Sawyer laughed as he rounded his hands over his own stomach, meaning that she was pregnant. Sam slapped his arm. Derek walked in dressed as a reindeer.
 
 
“Why are you wearing your Christmas pajamas?” Derek asked as he looked at Sam.
 
 
“I don’t know! I have fucking pregnancy brain! I could have sworn Josh told me Christmas pajamas,” Sam said as Josh came in. He was dressed as a snowman. Ali came bursting into the kitchen before Josh could reply, and raised her hands.
 

 “Merry Ho, Ho!” Ali cheered. She was dressed as an elf.
 
 
“Merry Ho, Ho is right,” Sam said as she tugged on Ali’s skirt. Gus came laughing in, dressed as a Christmas present.
 
 
“”Why do you look like you’re having a heart attack?” Ali asked Brian. He had stopped breathing.
 
 
“Maybe he should be Frosty. He looks blue,” Josh said. Justin smacked him on the back, hard, reminding him to breathe.
 
 
“I have The Grinch costume upstairs for you, Brian. I know you don’t want to show your face, so now you at least have a mask.,” Sam said. She shook his head.
 
 
“I’m not fucking wearing that! I’m not fucking wearing any of this!” Brian practically yelled. This is too much family. He couldn’t deal with this. He wasn’t the Christmas pajama wearing family person. He didn’t DO families. He needed to get out of here, but Justin’s laughter stopped him. Justin covered his face and tried to stop laughing. Sam and Ali both hit him.
 
 
“I can’t help it,” Justin laughed. He looked up at Brian. “Gotcha,” he said. Brian just stared at him. Justin pushed his eyes in with his fingers to keep from crying and laughing.
 
 
“This big blabbermouth just ruined it,” Sam complained. The rest of the kids all walked in, either with an ugly Christmas sweater or in a Christmas costume. A ball ornament, a toy soldier, and another elf.
 
 
“It’s always the little boys ruining everything," Derek said as he smacked Josh’s head. Sawyer shook Brian’s shoulders.
 
 
“Breathe, kid. We’re just messing with you. We’re not doing a family picture dressed like this,” Sawyer said. Brian was speechless. They were fucking with him?
 
 
“We didn’t even get to go hold out his Grinch costume. And I worked really hard to get Mackenzie’s hair like Cindy Lou Hoo,”  Ali whined and crossed her arms. Justin picked up his head. Brian was pissed, but really couldn’t stay pissed at him. He had his old sunshine smile back. Fucking little twat.  
 
 
“You were so freaked out by all this family stuff. I just wanted to make you laugh,” Justin said as he wiped his eyes. His grandmother patted his arm.
 
 
“Don’t be such a stick in the mud. It was all in good fun, sweetie,” His grandmother said. He was in just total shock. But it completely broke the ice for him. He laughed and rubbed his face.
 
 
“Did we get ya, Daddy?” Gus asked as he walked up to him, smiling.
 
 
“You sure did,” Brian chuckled.

Christmas Chaos by SammyScaDoo

 

The three days spent in Boston were much more enjoyable for Brian once he sorta got over his fear of family and Christmas. Well, he was still afraid. It was just that it wasn't so painful. Watching Gus have so much fun was what made him enjoy himself. He liked watching Gus get to enjoy the family traditions. They took the kids sledding after it snowed heavily. And they got to open their one gift on "Christmas Eve". The Christmas pajamas that Brian had already heard so much about. The kids had made cookies earlier in the day, so they left cookies out for Santa, and carrots with glitter on them for the reindeer. That was one he hadn't heard.

 

 

"Why exactly are you putting out presents from Santa? It's not really Christmas Eve," Brian asked.

 

 

"Santa always comes to Nana and Papa's house. Even if it's earlier in the month. He knows that the grandkids won't be here, so he makes a special trip to visit us so we don't miss out," Cynthia said.

 

 

"You know the kids aren't here so you can talk normal about Santa right?" Sam asked her mom. Cynthia huffed and chuckled at her. There was a pile for each other kids. Gus had a huge pile of presents from Santa. Then all the presents appeared under the tree. "My parents spoil the grandkids. And my mom's still young at heart. She still spoils all of us. You should see the years when we all spend Christmas together," Sam said as she sat on the couch.

 

 

"Your parents got all of us those?" Brian asked as he sat next to her. Justin plopped himself down on the other couch, sneaking another cookie.

 

 

"No. The only presents that are from my mom and dad are the ones for Meredith and her family, and Derek and his family. The same with me and Josh, and then Sawyer. We only have their presents. But Meredith brought all her presents for mom and dad, Sawyer and you guys, Derek's family and me and Josh. Then Derek did the same. Get it? Because you're looking at me like you don't understand." Sam chuckled.

 

 

"Because you're talking gibberish to me," Brian said. Sam rolled her eyes.

 

 

"Ok. My mom and dad are only opening presents from Meredith, Carver and their kids. And also Derek, Julianna and their kids. That's the same for me and Josh, Sawyer, you guys and Gus. Meredith and her kids are opening presents from my parents, me and Josh, Derek and his family, Sawyer and from you guys. Derek and his kids are opening presents from my parents, Merideth's family, me and Josh, Sawyer and you guys. Get it now?" Sam asked.

 

 

"I get all that. But those kids won't have anything from me and Justin. Only Gus. I didn't buy any of them jackshit!" Brian told her. Sam rolled her eyes as Justin chuckled as leaned forward and pointed.

 

 

"The presents that are wrapped in silver and blue are from us," Justin said.

 

 

"When the fuck did we get them presents?" Brian demanded. Justin just smiled brightly.

 

 

"I picked out everything. And used your credit card," Justin said. He looked over at Sam. "It's really nice having a rich husband," Justin said. Later that night they crawled into bed with the warning that they'd be woken up as early as 4AM. It was already past midnight.

 

 

"How much more Christmas am I gonna have to fucking suffer through?" Brian complained. Justin chuckled.

 

 

"One more day tomorrow. Then we leave the next morning, and then you're free to spend Christmas with me," Justin said and smiled brightly, making Brian snort.

 

 

"Oh gee I can't wait," Brian grumbled.

 

 

"So I was wondering if you'd be ok with having my mom, Molly, Lilly and Tucker sleep over Christmas Eve? I want to be there with Lilly with her first Christmas with us. She saw Molly last year but...it's the first without Laurie," Justin asked. Like Brian was ever gonna say no to that.

 

 

"You know I wouldn't tell you no. So, why are you telling me?" Brian asked. Justin blushed and rubbed his face, chuckling into his hands.

 

 

"I already invited them. And your dad, grandparents, and Sam, and Josh are gonna be there. And Gus asked Lindsay and Mel the other day which house he was gonna sleep in for Christmas. So, I invited them to stay over in one of the guest rooms with Jenny. I know they live across the street. But it'll be fun. But they at least may still sleep over at their house. The girls hadn't decided yet," Justin said as he turned towards Brian, propping his elbow up and leaning his head into his hand. "The girls have Jenny for Christmas. They wanted to work something out with Michael..." Justin trailed off. He threw Michael a bone on Thanksgiving. But like always, Michael always fucked it up. "It's not right with us if Debbie isn't around," Justin admitted. That was the truth. Debbie was like another mother to them. Carl, Ben and Hunter shouldn't have to miss out either. They were family.

 

 

"I don't care what we do. You can try again with him. But the rest of them shouldn't be fucked over because of him," Brian said. He could barely even say Michaels name.

 

 

"Ted, Emmett, Blake and Calvin are gonna come over to. It'll be fun to have Christmas together. Daphne said she'd try and stop by. But she and Jayden are gonna spend Christmas over with his parents and then go over in the late afternoon for dinner at her house. They might just come by after that," Justin said. Before he could keep talking, Brian pulled Justin down to kiss him. Justin was getting back to normal. And Brian couldn't fucking be happier.

 

 

The next morning all the kids went crazy looking at all the presents Santa brought them. Brian was surprised by the big pile Gus had. It made him realize, that he had never seen Gus early in the morning on Christmas. He'd always seen Gus on this holiday. But it would be after Gus had woken up all excited, waiting to see the presents Santa brought. And then sitting down to open all his gifts under the tree. Brian would sleep in late in the afternoon. He'd take a shower and get ready, go bring his flowers that he'd gotten the night before and bring them to Joan. Stay for an hour and pretend to care about his adopted family. Hand Jack and Joan an envelope with cash, hand Claire another one and then leave. He'd go over to Debbie's fashionably late and be fed whatever she was making. He usually had Cynthia buy and wrap presents for the gang, and then hand them their own envelope with a check. (The difference was Cynthia put the check in a Christmas card and signed his name.) That's where he'd see Gus usually. He always gave Lindsay money ahead of time to buy Gus tons of toys for Christmas. But then he'd have a few for Gus to open that were from him. He at least took the time to pick out a few things. Cynthia still wrapped them though.

 

 

Brian shook his head from all the miserable thoughts. This year was different. He'd be able to experience this day with his son this year.

 

 

"Now Brian, Caleb has a very special present for you that he came up with all on his own and had me help him make it." Julianna said as Caleb picked a big present up. It didn't look heavy though. Brian caught the hint that it was a big deal, and sat up against the couch straighter, spreading his legs out.

 

 

"Alright Caleb, let me have it," Brian said as the four-year-old hopped over and practically threw the present in his lap and bounced up and down. Brian chuckled and opened it, and realized it was a dark blue fleece blanket. The other side was black, and the sides were cut up and tied together. Brian opened it, and realized it was an odd shape. It wasn't very wide, but very long.

 

 

"It's a shoe blanket," Caleb said. A what? Julianna was trying not to laugh.

 

 

"Why don't you explain what it is, Caleb," Julianna said.

 

 

"You can cover up your shoes, so the puppies won't pee in your shoes anymore," Caleb said. The room burst out laughing. He hates those fucking dogs. But he had to admit, that was good.

 

 

"You came up with this idea all on your own, huh?" Brian asked. Caleb nodded his head, and was waiting for Brian's reaction, staring at him intensely. "Well, I don't think anyone has ever given me a more perfect or thoughtful gift in my whole life," Brian said. Caleb's grin spread across his whole face. "Thanks, kid. I love it," Brian said. He was stunned when Caleb ran at him full force and hugged him. A shoe blanket. Who the hell would ever think of a shoe blanket?

 


 

 

Brian was actually a little sad to leave. It was such a short trip. He made a mental note to maybe come this summer for longer than a few days. Gus was so excited to see his moms to show them all his presents. And it was time to get back to work. He wasn't looking forward to that. He had a bone to pick with one of his employees. While they were in Boston, he and Justin got to ignore the fact that Ethan was back here.

 

 

"TED!" Brian yelled as soon as he got into the office, making Ted jump and spill his coffee.

 

 

"Jesus Christ, Brian! What's the matter?" Ted asked frantically.

 

 

"Where's your little assistant Eric?" Brian demanded as he slammed his briefcase down on his desk.

 

 

"In his office. Why?" Ted asked.

 

 

"Did you know?"

 

 

"Know what?" Ted asked, utterly confused as he tried cleaning up his shirt.

 

 

"That Eric's playing house with the fucking fiddler?" Brian asked. Ted looked up in confusion.

 

 

"The fiddler? Who the hell-..." he trailed off, realization dawning on his face. "Wait a minute. Wasn't he in New York? He's dating Eric?" Ted demanded as Brian leaned on his desk and crossed his arms.

 

 

"Yep, he's back. And I wanna know how many people knew and didn't fucking tell me," Brian bitched out. Ted raised his hands in surrender.

 

 

"I swear I never knew. If I knew, I would have told you. I value our friendship too much to keep that from you," Ted said. Brian knew it was true. Fuck his job; he valued Brian too much as a person to be quiet about something that big. Brian nodded his head. He leaned back and pressed the intercom. Ted knew what he was gonna do and blocked his ears.

 

 

"ERIC, GET IN MY FUCKING OFFICE RIGHT FUCKING NOW!" Brian bellowed. He didn't need an intercom. The whole office heard it. But Brian did it to get it point across. Ted ran out, and Eric came in, doing the walk of shame by being screamed at by the boss. Brian sat in his chair.

 

"Sit," Brian ordered. Eric shut the door and walked over to the chair and sat down. His face was red with embarrassment. Brian leaned back and crossed his arms and stared at him. He was gonna make him suffer a little. Eric squirmed in his seat. After a minute, Eric finally broke down.

 

 

"Listen, I'm sorry that Justin found out that way. I didn't know he'd be at the house." Eric said.

 

 

"That's what you're sorry for?" Brian demanded. Eric just stared helplessly at him. "I sign your paychecks. I give you a job that I pay you way more then you should get. My employees get everything they want. Ted fucking looks at porn on the company dime and I don't give a fuck. Cynthia leaves in the middle of work to get her hair done, on the company dime. I pay 100% of everyone's health insurance and pay huge into everyone's 401K. Everyone gets raises, and vacations and all sorts of shit. And you don't have the decency to walk your ass in here and let me know that you're fucking the douchebag that shoved my husband into a desk?" Brian demanded. He didn't realize when Ted came back in until he felt his hand on his shoulder.

 

 

"Bri, take it easy." Ted told him.

 

 

"But it's not work related. I didn't think it mattered because it's my personal life," Eric said pathetically, totally afraid of what Brian would yell. Ted squeezed his shoulder. He pinched the bridge of his nose and let out a deep breath. He put his arm down.

 

 

"I give everyone here everything they want, and all I ask is that you work and do your job. I ask for nothing in return. So, I'd like to know that when your dating someone that has put their hands on Justin. I'd like you to have the balls and walk into my office and give me the common courtesy and tell me!" Brian gritted through his teeth, calming down.

 

 

"Ethan explained what really happened..." Eric tried to defend him, but Brian slammed his hand on his desk, making him jump.

 

 

"Alright, that's enough! Eric, just get out of here," Ted said. He didn't need to be told twice and ran out of there. "You can't order him to tell you who he's dating, Brian. It's his personal life," Ted told him cautiously.

 

 

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Brian demanded.

 

 

"Legally no, you can't. Personally, yeah, you can ask him. Hell, if it were me I would have told you. I think most of us here would tell you something like that. But we've been around you long enough to know that we should tell you. Eric has no clue. He's just a kid..."

 

 

"He's 24. He's not a fucking kid," Brian said. Ted went around the desk and sat down in the chair that Eric had vacated.

 

 

"He just came out of the closet, Bri. Hell, you guys pushed him out! It's his first boyfriend. He has no idea what he's doing. And you know the fucker. He's charming and says whatever you want to hear," Ted said. This was true. Justin sorta fell for it. But Justin was different. He and Brian were going through a rough patch. But then again, Eric was lonely. Brian scrubbed his face and Ted left the office. The stupid fucker.

 


 

 

Justin sat at the diner also talking about Ethan. "I'm so sorry I didn't tell you. I didn't want you to find out that way," Daphne said. Justin scrubbed his own face.

 

 

"I know. I just don't fucking get how this even happened," Justin said.

 

 

"Ok, so apparently he and Jayden were eating here one day on their lunch break. Jayden got a call and had to go because his sister Maggie got a flat tire, and he was the closest person. So, Eric finished eating and left, and as he was walking out he literally ran into Ethan. And as Eric says it was like love at first sight," Daphne said as she rolled her eyes and pretended to vomit.

 

 

"Love at first sight. What a load of bull shit," Justin said. Daphne nodded her head.

 

 

"Oh, I totally agree. So, he walked back to the office and then like the next day he went and left work to go get a coffee down the street, and guess who he magically bumps into?" Daphne said. Justin rolled his eyes.

 

 

"Oh, please, he did not just accidently bump into him again?" Justin said, disgusted.

 

 

"Oh, I know; that's exactly what I said. Eric walked back to Kinnetik that first day. Obviously, Ethan followed him and then just got there early the next day and waited for Eric to leave. Because then they went and had coffee, because Ethan just happened to be on his way there. Because then later that afternoon, guess who Eric bumps into when he walked to the bank?" Daphne said. Justin just shook his head.

 

 

"How fucking more stalkerish can he get?" Justin asked.

 

 

"No shit. Well, Ethan said, ‘well, this totally must be fate and destiny pushing us together. So, I simply must ask you out.' My God, I've lost my appetite," Daphne said.

 

 

"I can't believe he fell for that," Justin said sadly.

 

 

"Eric's too sweet and naive to think otherwise. He's so in love with being in love. Ethan's the first guy that's showed interest in him since he came out of the closet. Look what happened when you fucked him," Daphne said. Justin rubbed his face and groaned.

 

 

"God, he came here and told me he loved me," Justin whispered. He always felt bad for treating Eric the way he did years ago. But he thought he was doing the right thing.

 

 

"Well, now he's totally head over in heels in love with Ethan. And I fucking hated him then, and I fucking hate him now. He's there all the time. Like he never leaves. He eats all our food. He's using Eric, because he has no money. And we can't say anything,because when Jayden tried, Eric actually started crying and telling Jayden that he was being a terrible friend and the only reason why Jayden disliked him was because I disliked him. It's a huge fucking mess," Daphne said as she picked up a French fry and then threw it back on the plate.

 

 

"I'm sorry, Daph," Justin said sadly.

 

 

"I'm sorry, too," Daphne told him.

 

 

"Hey Sunshine!" Debbie called out when she walked in and saw him. "Hey there, Daphne! I have something to show you two. I finally picked out the new tables and booths, and new counter tops," Debbie said cheerfully as she sat down next to Justin and pulled some papers out of her purse.

 

 

Seeing as how Brian had bought the Liberty Diner while Justin lived in New York, he and Justin had talked with Debbie one night and decided to spruce the place up a bit. Debbie, since Brian made her the manager, got to decide how she wanted to redecorate. Debbie, of course, had hemmed and hawed for months now. But the little hardware store next door had gone out of business, so Brian decided to snatch it up. Then, they told Debbie that she HAD to make a decision, because come Christmas, the Liberty Diner was closing, and Brian was knocking out the wall and expanding the diner. So, Debbie was gonna have to choose, but had to pick out some new decor. And there was no one better than Debbie. She was the heart and soul of the Liberty Diner.

 

 

Justin looked over her choices. She hadn't strayed too far from what the diner looked like right now. Of course, to be honest, he didn't want it to look that much different. He wanted the feel of the diner to stay the same. Just with a bigger kitchen, and longer counter, and many more booths to accommodate the queers and perverts of Liberty Ave.

 

 

"I think it's perfect, Debbie," Justin said. Before she could say something else, she looked over at the door. It was second nature for her. And her smile dropped.

 

 

"What the fuck is he doing back?" Debbie asked. Justin and Daphne looked over at Eric and Ethan as they walked in and sat at a booth together. On the same side. Laughing and lost in their own world.

 

 

"Seriously. I really think I lost my appetite," Daphne said.

 

 

"Isn't that the kid you...?"

 

 

"Yes, Debbie!" Justin said, interrupting her.

 

 

"But doesn't he work for...?"

 

 

"Yes, he does," he said, interrupting her again. "Can you email all that over to Ted, so he came send it to the contractors? I'm gonna head back home," Justin asked as Debbie moved to let him out. He and Daphne stood up.

 

 

"Yeah, of course I can. See you both later," Debbie said as she glared at Ethan. Justin pulled Daphne out the back way.

 

 

"Why don't you just kick him out? You own the damn place," Daphne said. Justin shook his head.

 

 

"He's not worth that. I'll see you later," Justin said as he hugged her goodbye.

 


 

 

Brian was annoyed. Really fucking annoyed. He had a meeting with a new client today and was close to fucking it all up until Cynthia came to his rescue and spoke up. The client was a female, and she had about ten jewelry stores in Pennsylvania. Cynthia spoke vagina and nailed it. He was off his game. He needed a drink. He was the fucking boss. He could leave and go to Woody's for a drink and it didn't fucking matter. As he got to the front desk, that fucking fiddler walked in with his employee.

 

 

"Let me just say goodbye. Brian will be pissed if he sees you," Eric whispered and kissed Ethan. Brian reached forward and grabbed Ethan by the back of the neck and yanked him back.

 

 

"Well, look at that. I've been expecting you," Brian said, turning him around and pushing him towards his office. He got him in there and shoved him in and slammed his door shut. Eric ran in and Brian turned around and pointed to his door. "Get the fuck out of here if you value your job! You go back to fucking work," Brian ordered him. Eric looked lost.

 

 

"It's ok, babe. I can handle it," Ethan said. Eric nodded and reluctantly left. Brian felt like vomiting. He turned back around.

 

 

"So, we meet again," Brian said.

 

 

"I suppose we do," Ethan said smugly.

 

 

"Let me make a few things clear. Don't you dare fucking come near Justin ever again!" Brian said.

 

 

Ethan crossed his arms and he smirked.  "Why? Are you that insecure in your relationship again that you know you'll lose him?" Ethan asked.  That did it. A comment like that should have made him charge across the room and beat him within an inch of his life. But it did the opposite. It made him laugh. 

 

 

"You fucking, stupid retard," he laughed out. "Justin and I are past that. We're so fucking beyond all that. I trust that man with everything I own. So, no, that's not why I don't want you near him. You're gonna stay away from him, because last time you saw him you put your hands on him and shoved him into a desk and tried to kiss him after he told you no. That's my fucking problem with you! Of course, it does make me happy to know that he kneed you in the fucking balls," Brian said as he moved closer and smiled.

 

 

"You just grabbed me by the neck and shoved me in your office. And he never kicked me," Ethan said. Brian laughed again.

 

 

"We both know you did. The security guys had to take you out and you were crying in pain. Tell me, how bad did he kick you? Does it still even work?" Brian asked. Ethan was starting to get mad. Good. He stepped closer again. "You're gonna stay away from my husband. You even so much as breathe in his direction, and I will kill you. You're never to step foot in this building again. You're not gonna fuck with Daphne or Jayden. And if you break that kid's heart out there, I'll kill you for that," Brian said. Ethan just glared at him. "I don't think you love him at all. I think you're using him. But that's a lesson he has to learn. And I'm not stupid enough to think that if I order you to stay away from him, that you'd actually do it. But I can promise you that if you hurt him, or anyone else, I can fuck you over a million times harder than you ever dreamed possible. Now get the fuck out of my office!" Brian told him.

 

 

He was seething. He wouldn't be surprised if fire was coming from his mouth. But for once, Ethan was smart and got out of the office without saying a word. Fucking stupid punk.

 


 

 

Later that day while Justin was in the kitchen, he heard Brian open the garage door. He heard his car pull in and then heard it close again. He waited a few minutes, but he never heard his car door open and close. So, he left the kitchen and opened the door. Brian was sitting in his car, smoking a cigarette. He stepped into the garage and realized it wasn't a cigarette. It was a joint. He walked over to the door where Brian had his arm hanging out. He leaned down and rested his arms on the length of the window.

 

 

"Bad day?" Justin asked. Brian nodded. "What happened?" He asked cautiously.

 

 

"The fucking fiddler had the balls to step into my office," Brian said. Justin's mouth dropped.

 

 

"Are you serious?" Justin asked. Brian just nodded his head and took a long hit off his joint. Justin could tell from everything on the seat that he bought the pot off someone, and had stopped and bought some rolling papers at a gas station. "Did you kick his ass?" Justin asked, making Brian chuckle for a second.

 

 

"I told him to stay away from you," Brian said.

 

 

Justin smiled at him. Truth be told, he wished all along that Brian had done that the first time around with Ethan. Showed some sign of jealousy and ordered the violin player to stay away. Of course, this time it wasn't out of jealousy. He and Brian were so secure in that area. He put his hands on Justin. And that was a no go in Brian's book.

 

 

He reached in and ran his fingers through Brian's hair, pushing some hair back behind his ear. "How about I take you inside and give you a fabulous blow job?" Justin said. Brian tilted his head and raised his eyebrow.

 

 

"Why not a nice hot fuck in the hot tub?" Brian asked. This time it was Justin's turn to smile.

 

 

"Well, as much as I'd love that idea, we don't really have enough time," Justin said.

 

 

"Why?" Brian asked suspiciously.

 

 

"Well, I was across the street, and Gus and Jenny were begging Mel and Linds to go bowling tonight," Justin said and smiled brightly, making Brian snort and roll his eyes.

 

 

"Great.  Just what I wanted - a domestic night out with the munchers," Brian said sarcastically.

 

 

"Well, that's what it was gonna be. But I invited Teresa out with us. Then I asked my mom if I could have Lilly tonight, because it's been awhile since she's been here, so I ended up inviting them out. And then it just kinda snowballed from there." Justin chuckled. Brian raised his eyebrows in question. "I had lunch with Daphne today, and I know how much she hates being in the townhouse now, so she and Jayden are coming. And Mel called Ted and Emmett. And you know how Carl and Debbie like to bowl. So, it's one, big, happy bowling family." Justin laughed.

 

 

"Don't you mean one, big, homo bowling family?"

 

 

"Well, no, not really. It kinda evens itself out with straight people. Actually, for once it's even, if you don't count the three little kids. That's what the teams should be. Homos versus heteros." Justin laughed.

 

 

"Don't fucking tell Emmett that; he'll make us do it," Brian grumbled. Justin leaned in and kissed him.

 

 

"Come on. I promised my husband a hot blow job," Justin said as he stood up and opened the door.

 


 

 

A little over an hour later, they were walking into the bowling alley. "Daddy!" Gus yelled as they walked in. They had come in right after the munchers. Justin went over to the counter before the girls did. He knew Justin was wanting to pay for everyone. Brian chuckled. The kid had become more and more comfortable with spending Brian's money.

 

 

"Mel and I just got off the phone with your Uncle Derek. We just can't believe all the presents he came home with!" Lindsay said as they walked towards their seats with their shoes in hand.

 

 

"Yeah, they really spoiled him. I'm sure once Christmas comes around it'll be ten times that." Brian chuckled. This Christmas was going to be so strange. He didn't know what it was like to have parents on Christmas. He had never thought of Jack and Joan as loving parents, and they hated Christmas. He was brought out of his thoughts by Justin talking to him.

 

 

"I just looked in the pro shop and saw some really nice shoes. I'd rather go buy some, instead of wearing the rented ones. The shoelaces gross me out," Justin said as he dragged Brian into the shop. "Hey! We should get Gus some shoes, too," Justin said as he started looking at some for Gus.

 

 

"How often are we gonna come here? Just let him wear those and get your brand new shoes with pretty shoelaces, princess." Brian joked. Justin smacked his stomach. He ended up picking out some nice ones, and they went back out with the girls.

 

 

"JUSSSSS!" this little screech sounded. Justin's mom was already there with Tucker and Molly, Lilly screaming for Justin in Tucker's arms. Justin shoved the shoes in Brian's hands and went over to her to hold her. She had her little own sunshine smile. She was gonna be a heartbreaker.

 

 

"Hey there, Lilly Vanillie!" Justin said has he hugged her. "Are you coming home with me and Brian tonight?" Justin asked. She clapped her hands and bounced in his arms, making the group laugh at her. As they got settled in, everyone arrived. Justin went up and ordered food. Pizza, French fries, onion rings, beer, and soda.

 

 

"We have an even number of people. We can do two teams. Oh, oh, the homos versus the heteros!" Emmett cheered loudly. Brian glared at Justin.

 

 

"I was ordering pizza. I swear, I didn't say a word!" Justin laughed.

 

 

"Aw, come on, I want to be on Brian's team! He can actually get a strike!" Molly complained.

 

 

"Well now, honey, unless you're going to become a lesbian, then you're stuck with the heteros over there," Emmett told Molly. Her mouth dropped, and Teresa smacked the back of Emmett's head.

 

 

"Don't worry. I'm an excellent bowler. Better than Brian. The heteros will be sure to win," Teresa told her.

 

 

"You haven't seen me bowl. You have no idea how good I am," Brian said. Teresa rolled her eyes.

 

 

"Please." She scoffed and walked away. Emmett, Justin and Molly all burst out laughing.

 

 

"I love how she just puts Brian in his place and doesn't wait for a smart-ass comeback," Emmett said, making Brian smack him in the balls.

 

 

"DAPHNE!" Molly yelled and went around the seats to hug her. Brian could instantly tell that she and Jayden were in bad moods, but pretending not to be. He could only imagine what this was about. Everyone greeted them, and once everyone had gotten there, they started bowling between the four lanes. All the food and beer Justin had ordered had been set down.

 

 

"So, what's up with the bad mood, fag hag?" Brian asked Daphne. She looked up at him and glared. She looked around to see who was listening.

 

 

"Well, apparently when you pulled Ethan into your office today, you threatened to kill him after you begged him to stay away from Justin." She gritted through her teeth and rolled her eyes. His mouth fell open a little, but then he scrubbed his face.

 

 

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Brian asked. Daphne nodded her head. She was pissed.

 

 

"I fucking hate him. Everything about him I hate," Daphne complained, crossing her arms. "He lies so fucking much. And Eric just believes everything he says. And he eats up every charming lie he spews out. And he's up to something. I swear, if he fucks with Justin I'm going to bury him!" Daphne said.

 

 

"I'll bring the shovel," Brian said. Daphne turned her head and smiled. She ended up losing her bad mood, which in turn made Jayden lose his.

 

 

"I got a strike!" Emmett cheered.

 

 

"It doesn't count; you're using bumpers." Lindsay said. Emmett's mouth fell open.

 

 

"Might as well let him have it; it's the only strike he's gonna get. At least it's in the right lane this time," Brian said, patting him on the back.

 


 

 

Not even twenty minutes into the game, Michael, Ben, and Hunter came in.

 

 

"Hey, guys. What're you doing here?" Ted asked awkwardly.

 

 

"Michael wanted to go bowling," Ben said.

 

 

"He insisted that we come here, instead of the ten others that were closest to our house," Hunter grumbled as he plopped down next to Debbie, who kissed his cheek. Brian looked around. No one bothered to invite them because of Michael.

 

 

"I hope we're not intruding," Ben said.

 

 

"Of course not! You three go grab some balls," Teresa said, making Brian snort. Brian noticed when Michael came back that he sat next to Debbie to put his shoes on and said something under his breath to her. He watched Debbie's face fall. Whatever he said had just hurt her. Brian figured it was something about not inviting him. He wondered how Michael even knew they were there.

 

 

"Emmett, stop taking pictures of me and posting them!" Daphne complained as a French fry went flying across Brian's face to hit Emmett. He grabbed Daphne's phone and looked at her Facebook. Sure enough, Emmett had tagged everyone on social media. That's how Michael knew where they were.

 

 

"Are you friends with him on Facebook?" Brian asked Daphne. She looked at him for a minute and then realized he meant Ethan. She made a face.

 

 

"God, no! He HAS no friends," Daphne said.

 

 

Good! He didn't want Ethan showing up. He couldn't help but enjoy watching Justin help Lilly. She couldn't even hold the ball, but she loved pretending she was. But what Brian loved about it was watching Justin bend over.

 

 

"Look at you, Mr. Hottie," Emmett said to Ben after he bowled a strike.

 

 

"You look like you're feeling better," Lindsay said, making him smile.

 

 

"Yeah, those new meds I'm on took a while to start working. I have to take it easy, but I'm feeling so much better," Ben told her.

 

 

"Do you think you'll be able to still go on the Liberty Ride?" Mel asked.

 

 

Ben shook his head sadly. "No, I don't think I'll be up to it. But I'm still going to volunteer. And all the money I raised I gave to Hunter," Ben said.

 

 

"Hey, what are you two doing here?" Teresa asked. Brian looked over and saw Maggie and Addison, two of his cousins. They were Jayden's little sisters.

 

 

"We're meeting some friends here in a little while. We're super early, though. I got the times wrong and they won't be here for another hour," Maggie said as she hugged Teresa. Addison sat next to Jayden. Brian knew she was still always trying to hide in the crowd. Not have anyone notice her. Teresa had talked with Brian and Justin about her just the other day.

 

 

"She's so quiet nowadays. My brother and sister-in-law are really worried about her. She feels so guilty about having the abortion, but then she didn't want Chris Hobbs's baby, which all of us understand. She's so withdrawn lately, and doesn't seem to be getting any better," Teresa said.

 

 

Brian wondered how Maggie convinced her to come out. "Isn't this one your lane?" Addison asked Emmett when he came back from throwing his ball.

 

 

"That was my turn. He did that on purpose!" Molly yelled at him, making the group laugh.

 

 

"I'll reset your turn. Remember when we used to do that all the time when we came here?" Justin asked Daphne as he sat up and scooted Debbie closer to Carl to squeeze in.

 

 

"We'd pay for one game that went on for hours." Daphne laughed.

 

 

"Emmett's a terrible bowler. You guys are just sinking because of him," Molly told Justin. Emmett's mouth dropped as the group laughed. "What? It's the truth. Gus is better than you!" Molly told him.

 

 

"Gus has bumpers!" Emmett yelled.

 

 

"That's not an excuse!" Molly yelled back. Maggie gasped as she grabbed onto Teresa's shirt.

 

 

"Oh, my God! Is that Eric's new boyfriend?" Maggie asked. The group turned, and everyone got quiet as they saw Eric and Ethan getting their shoes. Ted groaned and sank into his chair, covering his face.

 

 

"Oh, Jesus Christ, not again," Ted groaned. Justin whipped his head around to stare at Ted.

 

 

"Not again, what?" Justin asked, and then looked at Brian. Teresa slapped Jayden's leg.

 

 

"Why didn't you tell me Eric had a boyfriend?" She asked. She yelled at Eric and waved him over.

 

 

"Isn't that?..." Jen trailed off, looking at Justin, who crossed his arms.

 

 

"This should be interesting," Debbie said.

 

 

"Well, hey there, sweetie!" Teresa said as she kissed Eric's cheek. "And who is this cutie?" Teresa asked. Eric blushed as he introduced Ethan to Teresa. He was gushing, and Ethan was being his charming self.

 

 

"I'm gonna throw up," Daphne said.

 

 

"Go get drinks and we'll add you boys. You can be on the gay side." Teresa said, pointing to where Brian, Justin, and the others sat.

 

 

"That's Eric's boyfriend?" Addison asked as she stood up next to Maggie and Teresa. She was making an odd face.

 

 

"What's wrong?" Teresa asked.

 

 

"Well...Eric's like a doll. He's all cute and fuzzy and like a newborn baby. He's a nerd. Nerds attract other nerds. That guy's just all weird and creepy looking. He could do so much better," Addy said. Daphne burst out laughing, and Brian got up and made a huge show of picking Addy up off her feet to hug her and gave her a huge kiss on the cheek.

 

 

"I always knew you were my favorite cousin," Brian said. Teresa smacked his arm.

 

 

"What is wrong with you guys?" She asked.

 

 

"Hey, I think he's ugly, too," Maggie said. Teresa smacked her arm and Brian leaned forward and kissed her cheek.

 

 

"Second favorite cousin." He looked over at Jayden and smacked him on the back of the head and walked back over to sit next to Justin.

 

 

"Always second. Always a bridesmaid, never a bride," Maggie pouted.

 

 

"He's not ugly. What's wrong with you guys? That's Eric's very first boyfriend. You need to be supportive," Teresa said.

 

 

"Oh, my God! Isn't that that loser Justin was dating with the violin?" Molly burst out loudly. A little bit too loud. Jennifer glared at her and she shrunk a little. Brian looked over at Teresa.

 

 

"Okay, he's ugly," Teresa said and sat back down.

 

 

"How did?..." Jen trailed off.

 

 

"When the fuck did THAT happen?" Debbie finished for her. Brian saw Tucker lean forward to whisper to him, asking who that was.

 

 

"He's a fucking pain in my ass," Daphne said. Jayden groaned.

 

 

"Please, don't get her started," Jayden begged to no one in particular.

 

 

"Brian screamed at them both in the office today." Mel laughed. Justin sat straight up and whipped his head over to Brian.

 

 

"Why did you do that?" Justin asked. Brian rolled his eyes.

 

 

"Wait! He's Justin ex-boyfriend? He's so ugly." Addison laughed as she sat back down next to Jayden.

 

 

"Oh, it's nice to see you finally laughing," Teresa said sarcastically.

 

 

"When did that happen?" Emmett asked. Justin just shook his head.

 

 

"Do we have to talk about the little fucker or can we bowl?" Michael demanded. Everyone just looked at him. It was Lilly that broke the ice and took one of her plastic balls and threw it at Michael's face. Molly burst out laughing.

 

 

"Lilly, that's not nice," Tucker said, trying not to laugh. Michael's face turned red and he glared at Justin, who didn't even notice because he had his hand over his face trying not to laugh.

 

 

"Laugh it up, Mikey, and throw your fucking ball," Brian said as he got up to pour some more beer in his cup.

 

 

"Mommy, Daddy cussed again," Gus told Lindsay.

 

 

"I know, sweetie. There's no stopping him," Lindsay said.

 

 

Justin couldn't believe how this had just happened. It was bad enough having Michael around, making things awkward, but now Ethan and Eric were here. Putting their drinks down and putting their shoes on. He was dying to know what Brian said to them today. He realized that Eric was cautious, glancing at Brian periodically. Ethan was being charming and smug. Like whatever Brian had said, he didn't give a shit.

 

 

"You know it's Emmett's fault. He was posting away on Facebook. That's how Michael saw, and that's how Ethan saw where we were, although it must have been through Eric's Facebook page. Fucking Emmett," Daphne told Brian.

 

 

"Fucking Emmett." Brian agreed. Michael and Ethan made the group feel awkward, which was saying a lot, since usually most of them never gave a shit about things like that. But most of the group were angry at Michael by his insane behavior. And then there was the fucking fiddler. Just one fucking night! He couldn't have off for one damn night? He could only imagine the thoughts going through Justin's head right now. Was it really so totally insane to entertain the idea of giving the kid just one day off from everything?

 

 

"I'm gonna go take Lilly over to the arcade. She's going bonkers," Justin said as he picked Lilly up.

 

 

"I'll bowl for you," Emmett said.

 

 

"Like hell you will! Let Brian roll for me. At least I know he'll get a perfect score," he said lovingly at Emmett, mocking him.

 

 

"Mr. Fucking Perfect," Emmett huffed.

 

 

Justin laughed and walked over to one of the games with flashing lights that went around the edge of the prizes. Lily smacked her hand on the button and then decided to beat the glass. Well, as much as a one-year-old can beat the glass.

 

 

"She looks just like you," he heard Ethan say. Ethan stood next to him.

 

 

"What do you want?" Justin asked, not looking at him.

 

 

"Eric told me all about you helping your mom raise her. Do you really think Brian's gonna stick around long enough to help you raise her?" Ethan asked. Justin's eyes widened as he turned his head.

 

 

"Brian and I are not any of your fucking business. But since you're so damn nosy, yeah. But I don't think he will; I know he will. So do me a favor; stay the fuck away from me," Justin said calmly, not wanting to scare Lilly.

 

 

"I just don't understand where all this anger is coming from with you and him," Ethan said smugly.

 

 

Justin snorted.  "Gee, I don't know. Maybe because the last time you saw me you put your hands on me," Justin said.

 

 

"Color me surprised that you two are back together." Someone said behind them. BothJustin and Ethan turned to see Michael standing there. Staring at them. Justin rolled his eyes.

 

 

"God, I feel like I'm 19 years old all over again," Justin said as he bounced Lilly and she squealed as the lights went around again. Ethan walked away, and Michael took his place next to him.

 

 

"It's always nice when my own family doesn't invite me out. Thanks," Michael said.

 

 

Justin snorted. "Well, you need to talk to your family, because that has nothing to do with me."

 

 

"It has everything to do with you. It's all your fault. You've turned everyone against me. And now here comes the violin player. You're all set to cheat on Brian all over again," Michael said.

 

 

Justin could feel his blood boiling, but he couldn't do anything with his little sister in his arms. He turned his head towards Michael.  "You know, you're lucky that I don't punch you in the mouth right now, because that's exactly what you deserve. I don't care if you think I've turned everyone against you. But stay away from me and Brian's relationship. It has nothing..."

 

 

"It IS my business! And don't think for one second that it's not! I'm Brian's best friend and once he finally figures out what you're up to, I'll be here waiting for him," Michael said.

 

 

Justin laughed and shook his head.  "God, be more pathetic," Justin said and turned around and walked back towards everyone.

 

 

"Hey, are you ready to go?" Justin asked Brian. Brian looked up from his seat and could just see it in Justin's face.

 

 

"Yeah, let's go," Brian said. They said their goodbyes and Justin practically rushed out of there.

 

 

"What happened?" Brian asked as he pulled out of the parking lot. Justin just shook his head and stared out the window. Brian knew that wasn't a good sign. Justin internalizing something was always bad news. Justin expressing...God, was he really gonna say it? Or think it? Brian shook his head. Justin expressing his...feelings. He shivered even thinking of the word. It was much better for Justin. When they got home Lily had fallen asleep, so Justin took her upstairs and put her to bed.

 

 

Brian was in the shower when Justin got in behind him, and wrapped his arms around Brian from behind, resting his face on his back. "What happened?" Brian asked him. Justin groaned softly.

 

 

"I feel like I'm 19 again. But this time I know exactly what I want. There's no question where my feelings are. It's just now I have him following me, and Michael trying to catch me with him so he can come running back to you." He stopped and groaned again.

 

 

"I'll deal with Michael," Brian told him. He felt Justin shake his head.

 

 

"I don't want you dealing with them. You shouldn't have to. All they're trying to do is discredit our relationship. They're both living in the past where you and I weren't on good terms. Life moved on and they didn't, so fuck them," Justin said.

 

 

Brian turned around and stared down at them. "What? Who the fuck are you, and where the hell did Sunshine go?" Brian asked.

 

 

Justin snorted. "I just...they want me upset. They want me to stew about everything they say. They both want to come between us. And I don't want them to. So, no matter how I feel, I'm gonna push it aside, because in the end it just pisses them off more. I won't let them get in my head. I won't let them get to me," Justin said.

 

 

Brian smiled. He knew how hard that was for him. Justin was the type that wore his heart on his sleeve. You knew everything he was feeling.

 

 

"Well, you do know what pisses people off more than anything, don't you?" Brian asked.

 

 

Justin smiled. "I have a feeling I know. But do tell," Justin said as he wrapped his arms around Brian's neck.

 

 

"By having more sex than they do," Brian said, making Justin laugh.

 


 

 

Later that weekend, things were awkward again. Teresa's parents always held a huge Christmas party, not just for their family, but a whole bunch of their friends, including Ethan and Eric. Brian could tell part of his family hadn't heard the gossip about who Ethan was, because they practically went wild over Ethan and how sweet and how cute he is.

 

 

"My mom is so gaga over Ethan. I personally would rather throw up in my mouth," Addison said as she sat down in the kitchen. Brian raised his drink and smiled.

 

 

Brian's grandmother, Genevieve, smacked her in the back of her head with her oven mitt.  "I told you to be nice, Addy! Eric is like family. It's none of our business," Genevieve said to her.

 

 

Addy turned her head and rolled her eyes.  

 

 

"You can come and hang out at my house anytime," Brian told her. Addison smiled brightly and turned her head to look at her grandmother.

 

 

"You're just egging her on. I think I've helped raise you to be better than that," Genevieve told her.

 

 

"Aw, come on, Nana! That's just low. I'm his favorite cousin. I beat out every single one of your other grandchildren," Addy said. Justin burst out laughing as Gus, Memphis, and Callum all ran by, wearing Avenger costumes.

 

 

"You just made their night with those Avenger costumes," Justin told Addy, who smiled proudly again.

 

 

"All those boys talk about are the Avengers and the Marvel Comic Universe," Addison said.

 

 

"The MCU," Justin clarified. Brian snorted.

 

 

"I raised a freaken comic book nerd." Brian groaned.

 

 

"He actually doesn't like the comics. I bought him one the other day and he wasn't really interested. It's just the movie and tv shows. He's been hanging out with Memphis so much. Vance has his whole room decked out in Marvel characters." Teresa laughed. Vance was Brian's cousin from Teresa's oldest brother Vance.

 

 

"Your brother Vance was always a huge fan of Marvel comics. Robert loved bringing him to the comic book store in Pittsburgh once a month, and they'd spend hours in that store. He liked others, but he loved Marvel. Vance got all of his boys in love with superheroes. Now little Vance has Memphis loving Marvel the same way he and his dad and grandpa did," Genevieve.

 

 

"He's all excited to go see Infinity War with all of them," Justin said.

 

 

"Infinity War?" Brian asked.

 

 

"The next Avengers movie. Lindsay was just telling you all about it the other day. Gus is going with a bunch of them to go see it," Justin said.

 

 

"Yeah, I kinda tune Lindsay out when she's talking," Brian said. Justin rolled his eyes and laughed. Brian's Aunt Angela walked by with an empty glass and started pouring wine into it.

 

 

"Oh, my God, have you seen Eric's face? He's totally in love with that kid! He's like so smitten with him,." Angela said to her mother.

 

 

Brian, Justin, and Addison all rolled their eyes. "I don't get it. That kid is so freaken creepy. Eric could do so much better with some cutie little computer nerd who likes comic books or something," Angela said.

 

 

Brian and Addison's eyes widened as they looked at each other, and Addy burst out laughing. Justin and Teresa laughed and Brian's grandmother just scoffed and glared at Angela.

 

 

"Why are you two laughing?" Angela asked.

 

 

"We sorta all hate Ethan," Justin told her.

 

 

"It's like a club, Auntie. I'm in it, because I'm Brian's favorite cousin," Addy said proudly. Someone called her from the other room and she got up and left the kitchen.

 

 

"I haven't seen her smile light up her eyes in a while. So, whatever you said to her, thank you," Genevieve told Brian.

 

 

Brian scratched the back of his head. He hated getting that type of attention.

 

 

"I hate him, too," Teresa told him as she stirred the pot on the stove and tried not to smile.

 

 

"Is Sawyer coming down for your birthday?" Angela asked Teresa. Teresa didn't turn around, and Brian noticed her face tense.

 

 

"Wait! When's your birthday?" Justin asked.

 

 

"January 5th. It's cute, because Sawyer's is January 6th. Are you going up there, or is he coming down here?" Angela asked as she poured some more wine.

 

 

Teresa cleared her throat.  "We haven't talked about it yet," she said.

 

 

"Well, it's your first birthday that you get to spend it with Brian. So, I'm sure he'll come down here," Angela said.

 

 

"Making plans for their birthday around me is annoying. You could at least find better plans," Brian said as he popped a piece of chocolate into his mouth. Angela rolled her eyes at him and then threw something at Teresa.

 

 

"What crawled up your ass?" Angela asked.

 

 

Teresa spun around and threw the bottle cap back at her.  "Sawyer can do whatever the hell he wants! I'm not chained to him, and he's a fucking big boy and doesn't have to answer to me!" Teresa yelled at her and stormed out.

 

 

Angela's mouth fell open, and Justin and Genevieve stared at the door.

 

 

"Oh, that's real nice, Angela," Brian said as he stared at her disapprovingly. Angela flicked him off. "You should be ashamed of yourself," he told her.

 

 

"What was that all about?" Genevieve asked her other daughter.

 

 

Angela just shrugged.  "They used to be attached at the hip. I don't know what her fucking problem is, Ma. She's never acted like that before," Angela said, getting defensive. "She should just fucking marry him already," she said as she walked out of the kitchen.

 

 


 

 

Brian and Justin only had stayed as long as they did because Gus was having so much fun. But they always tried to avoid Ethan and Eric. Gus had fallen asleep as soon as they got home.

 

 

"What do you think is wrong with your mom?" Justin asked as he shut the door and got into bed. "Go lie down, boys." Justin told Fred and George, who had followed him. George clunked over to their bed.

 

 

"I can't wait till that fucking thing comes off. He's so loud," Brian grumpily said.

 

 

"He can't help that the cast is so big. And he's just hyper."

 

 

"He's a fucking klutz. He literally runs into the wall. He looks straight at it and runs right into it! Fucking dumb ass," Brian said, shaking his head.

 

 

"I love his fucking dumb ass!" Justin said. Brian looked up and he smiled, making Brian roll his eyes. He turned off his lamp and sank down into his bed.

 

 

"Do you think your mom and dad are you?" Justin asked. His mom and dad. He wondered when they would start to sound normal. Because still, whenever someone made a comment like that - ‘your mom and dad' - he still thought of Jack and Joan. It was hard to believe that they just weren't his parents anymore; that Sawyer and Teresa were his mom and dad.

 

 

"I don't know. It's none of my business," Brian said. Justin scoffed.

 

 

"It IS your business. It's MY business. You're their son. Maybe Sawyer will tell...forget it, I'll just ask Sam," Justin said as he reached over to grab his phone, but Brian stopped him. "What?" Justin asked.

 

 

"If you don't wake up the beast, I'll give one fantastic rim job," Brian said.

 

 

Justin's eyebrows wiggled. He reached under the covers and pulled his underwear down his legs and off, and then threw them into the middle of the floor. He turned around and laid on his belly. Brian chuckled.

 

 

"A little eager, are we?" Brian asked.

 

 

"For your tongue in my ass? Always," Justin said. He spent 30 minutes licking, sucking, biting, and fingering Justin's ass, making sure to not touch his balls or cock that Justin most definitely wanted him to touch...before he finally shoved his cock inside him.

 

 


 

 

It was another week before Sawyer and company rolled back in for Christmas. Brian's house was open. AGAIN. The intruders came in. Mainly that was Sam. Everyone piled into his house all damn day long. Cooking and laughing. And each and every room was fucking decorated. Garland and Santa and his fucking reindeer all over the damn place. Snowmen and elves.

 

 

Of course, Gus's Elf on the Damn Shelf was a fucking nightmare. Justin put on a whole damn show for Gus every morning when he came over early to see where his stupid elf was. That damn Elfkins Eggnog. What was wrong with him? Gus and Justin would search until they found him. One morning he was in their bathroom sink with mini marshmallows, making it look like a hot tub. Another morning he had trashed the kitchen, and it looked like he had pigged out on everything that was sugar related and junk food. One morning the living room had toilet paper everywhere, and the damn elf was zip lining from one end to the other. Another was the hallway lined up with those little green soldiers. You walked up the stairs and down the hall to see hundreds of these things guarding the elf. Another had all of Gus' toys in some epic battleground, with Elfkin leading the charge. Some epic battle. Some war of Christmas. They all had meaning of what happened to him the next day.

 

 

But Christmas has brought some of that spark back to Justin. He was more like himself lately. It was something that Brian wouldn't trade in a million years...although he still would like it if his house wasn't filled with people who just kept bringing presents and more presents into the house. He really couldn't complain when most of them were for Gus. His family really spoiled him.

 

 

About a week before, Emmett and Ted had come around to exchange presents. They had decided to go on a last-minute ski trip, so they weren't gonna be around on Christmas Day, which made Justin a little sad, but once Emmett promised him some beautiful snowy Smokey Mountain present, he was fine again.

 

 

"The girls and Justin decided (not even bothering to include Brian in the decision) that Gus would sleep over on Christmas Eve, and the girls would come over extremely early, so they could all open presents and spend Christmas morning together. Justin wanted Lilly to spend Christmas at his house, so Jennifer, Molly, and Tucker were all sleeping over, too; not to forget that Sawyer, his parents, and then Josh and Sam were also there.  Then Justin told Teresa she had to sleep over. The fucking house was too damn full.

 


 

 

"Your mom and dad are definitely acting weird. It's like they can't even be in the same room with each other for long," Justin said to Brian on Christmas Eve.

 

 

"Stay out of it, Sunshine," Brian said.

 

 

Justin scoffed at him and rolled his eyes.  "I will not," he said and smirked at him.

 

 

And true to his word, he didn't. Sawyer went into the kitchen to make a drink, and Justin followed him. "Okay, come on. What's wrong with you? Whenever Teresa's around, you clam up and find some reason to leave the room. So, what's going on?" Justin asked.

 

 

Sawyer scrubbed his face.  "I've lived my whole life waiting around for her. Waiting for her to change her mind and be with me. And after Brian almost..." Sawyer trailed off.

 

 

Justin knew what he was going to say. After Brian almost died. He cleared his throat.

 

 

"I just laid it all out on the table. That to stop all this shit and forget about the past. It's done. We have our kid, and our grandson, and a son-in-law. We have them. Now let's stop being miserable and be together. I did the one fucking thing I said I would do again," Sawyer said as he walked over and sat down at the kitchen table.

 

 

"You asked her to marry you again?" Justin asked.

 

 

Sawyer nodded his head.

 

 

"I don't get why she still says no," Justin said as he sat down with him.

 

 

"I don't know. She's too fucking stubborn. She's spent 36 years being stubborn and making herself miserable and saying no that she doesn't know how to say yes...but I'd had it. I took that damn ring and threw it in the grass behind her house. And she actually looked sad that it was gone. But I just laid into her like I never had before. I blamed her for everything," Sawyer said and took a sip of his drink.

 

 

"Like what?" Justin asked.

 

 

"Everything. Like the fact that she convinced me to hide her pregnancy and give Brian up for adoption in the first place. I blamed it all on her," Sawyer said sadly.

 

 

Wow. He was at a loss for words.

 

 

"I've never seen her so hurt in my life. She had nothing to say. Which made it worse, because she knew I was right...it was all Teresa's idea. I begged her not to make me, until she finally persuaded me to sign Brian over," Sawyer said, as he put his hand over his eyes to stop tears from coming. "I only gave him up because she wanted to. She was so fucking stubborn. I knew it was because she was scared, and not because she actually wanted to give him up. But that girl in our school who had gotten pregnant. The way everyone treated her, and then someone pushed her, and the baby died...it wasn't because she didn't love him...but I begged her until the last second. Once our parents found out...I begged them to find him," Sawyer said as his voice broke. He pulled his hand away to grab his drink and take a large gulp.  "I finally let out what I'd been holding this entire time...and neither of us can even look at each other now," Sawyer said.

 

 

"Do you think you can fix it?" Justin asked.

 

 

Sawyer chuckled. "I don't know if I could. I wouldn't even know how. I said the one thing to hurt her. Her biggest regret. Her biggest mistake. And I not only threw it in her face, but I said I blamed her, too," Sawyer said. It broke Justin's heart. "I think the damage is done. There's no coming back from that one. We just coexist now," Sawyer said and stood up. "I shouldn't even have told you. I promised I wouldn't. But I've been dying to tell someone that it just came out way too easily. So, I don't want my mistake to ruin your first Christmas here, because if it does, I'll leave. It's my mistake. It's my problem. So, you go back in there and do that Santa thing you wanted to do with Gus, and enjoy every second of it and forget about what I said," Sawyer said as he walked away. But Justin turned back to him.

 

 

"Do you really blame her?" Justin asked. He really wanted to know.

 

 

Sawyer looked down at the floor.  "Up until the second I said it, I did. But then I realized. It wasn't her fault. It was mine," Sawyer said and walked out of the kitchen.

 

 

How was he supposed to forget Sawyer just said that? He just dropped a bomb. A big, fucking bomb. The atomic of all bombs. Brian warned him to stay out of it. But he couldn't help it. He had to know because he wanted to fix it.

 

 

Before he could finish his thoughts, Gus came running into the kitchen. "Daddy, I've been looking everywhere for you! Can we see where Santa is now?" Gus asked excitedly.

 

 

He was going to listen to someone's advice, since he didn't listen to Brian's. And he was gonna focus on Gus and enjoy this moment. He went with Gus into Brian's office and sat at his desk to look at the computer. They were tracking to see where Santa was. They made a deal that when he was in the United States, he'd have to go to bed.

 

 

"Look, Gus! He's over the ocean heading for New York. Gus, we gotta go to bed if..."Justin didn't even finish before Gus hopped off his lap and went running out of the room and up the stairs.

 


 

 

Justin and Brian put him to bed. The girls had already gone home with Jenny, and Lilly was fast asleep.

 

 

Justin did just enjoy that moment with Gus. He'd never be this age again and have this Christmas again. And he didn't want to tell Brian. How could he? Why hadn't he just listened to Brian when he said stay out of it? He shook his head and started pulling out Gus, Lilly, and Jenny's Santa Claus presents. He arranged the three piles, and filled their previously empty stockings with presents and candy for Gus. He even went as far as to get two little piles of dog toys and treats, and even new beds for his puppies.

 

 

He wanted Lilly's first Christmas without Laurie to be perfect, even though she'd never remember it herself. Justin would. And he made sure that her pile was extra special. Then he went over and left the letter from Santa to Gus, Jenny, and Lilly; not that it mattered to the girls, but it mattered to Gus. He sat down for a minute to take bites out of the cookies, and then went to work on making it look like Santa had really been here. This was important to him. All these things. The kids may not remember, but he would.

 

 

"It all looks great, Dad," Teresa said from the hallway. She walked over and stood behind the couch as Justin sat and looked at the tree.

 

 

"My mom did all this when Molly and I were kids. My dad always went to sleep. She told me when I was a teenager, before I came out. She said it was just her time in the house, putting the presents out, writing the letter from Santa, eating the cookies, filling the stockings, and putting dirt on the floor from Santa's boot print," he said and chuckled. He sat for a minute and continued to stare. "She hated doing it by herself. I could just tell. She wanted someone to share that moment with," he said sadly.

 

 

"Are you sad no one came down here to help?" Teresa asked. Justin smiled.

 

 

"No, it didn't make me sad. I wanted to do it all. My mom let me do it for Lilly, and I know the girls really wanted me to experience it. And Brian would have stayed down here had I asked. But he would have just annoyed me with all his bitching." He laughed.

 

 

"That's very true." She chuckled.

 

 

"No, I'm not sad I did it by myself. I'm thankful I had the opportunity to make those three kids' Christmas morning something..." he trailed off, looking for the right word.

 

 

"Peaceful?" She asked. He looked up at her and smiled.

 

 

"They may not know it's peaceful, but I will. I just want to make it say that it was good," he said. She nodded and smiled back at him, and then leaned forward to kiss the top of his head.

 

 

"Well, I know tomorrow will be the best Christmas I'll ever have, because I get to spend it with you guys. And that's all because of you," Teresa said.

 

 

He smiled at her and she started to walk out of the room.  "Teresa," he called after her.

 

 

She turned around to wait to hear what he was gonna say. "It doesn't matter what happened, you know. Whose fault it was. All that matters is that we're together now," Justin said.

 

 

She took a deep breath.  "He told you?" She said. It wasn't a question, though. She knew the answer. She rolled her eyes. "He always does have a big mouth," she grumbled and then smiled. "I'll see you in the morning," she said and went to the kitchen, and then he heard her go upstairs.

 

 

He turned off the lights and stared at the tree for a few minutes. You always leave the lights on when it's Christmas Eve.

 


 

 

He walked upstairs and shut his door quietly and got into bed. He tried to be quiet, so he didn't wake Brian. But, of course, he was awake. "Did you have your girl Christmas Eve orgasm laying out all the presents?" Brian asked tiredly, making Justin chuckle.

 

 

"I didn't have an orgasm. But, yes, I did enjoy myself. It looks beautiful down there. Everything I wanted my house to look like decorated for Christmas," Justin said.

 

 

"Looks gay," Brian grumbled.

 

 

Justin leaned forward and kissed him and then lay down.

 

 

"So why are you acting weird, then?" Brian asked.

 

 

Justin rolled his eyes. Of course, he knew something was up. He let out a deep sigh. "Because I didn't listen to you and I asked Sawyer what was wrong, and now I wish I didn't know the answer," Justin admitted.

 

 

Brian rolled his eyes and scoffed, and rolled onto his back. "I told you not to ask. But you just had to. So, what's there problem?" He asked.

 

 

Justin didn't answer as he turned his head to look at him.  "I don't want to tell you. And before you get mad, it's not because I don't think you can handle it, or it might hurt your feelings. I know any reason you come up with is not true. I don't think any of those things. The reason I don't want to tell you is because it would hurt me telling you," Justin said.

 

 

Brian stared at him, confused.

 

 

"You'd be okay. And if it did bother you, it wouldn't for long. But I don't want to know that you know. So, for my sake, please don't make me tell you. I just want to pretend like he never told me," Justin said.

 

 

They lay there for a few minutes in silence until Brian rolled over on top of him. He rubbed his hard cock against Justin's underwear-covered one.

 

 

"How about I make you forget all about it!" Brian said.

 

 

Justin smiled.

 


 

 

They hadn't even been asleep for more than four hours before they heard both dogs barking, Gus yelling and jumping on their bed. "Shut the fuck up!" Brian yelled at the dogs. Gus just laughed.

 

 

"Daddy said a bad word again." Gus laughed and jumped high and landed on Brian. "Daddy, you have to wake up, it's Christmas morning! Santa came!" Gus said.

 

 

The dogs continued to bark and attempted to jump on the bed. George just fell, but Fred managed to jump up. "Merry Christmas, Fred!" Gus said.

 

 

"Get that thing off my bed," Brian grumbled. He tried to push him but couldn't reach him over Justin and Gus.

 

 

"Why don't you go wake up Molly while I bring the dogs out?" Justin said. Gus didn't need to be told twice; he jumped off the bed and went flying out of the room. George continued to bark.

 

 

"Will you make that fucking thing stop barking?" Brian grumbled as he lay back down. Justin laughed.

 

 

"I know, boys. Gus just scared you guys. Are you jealous?" Justin asked George.

 

 

Brian felt Justin move, which he assumed had made Fred get down. But he was very wrong, because all of a sudden both dogs were on him, trying to lick his face. "Damnit, Justin!" Brian yelled as George hit him in the face with his cast.

 

 

"They love you," Justin sang as Brian sat up and shoved them over to Justin. "It's Christmas; you can't be grumpy," Justin said.

 

 

All of a sudden Fred went flying off the bed and out the door. George was too afraid to jump, so Justin helped him down, and he also went running out the door and toward Sawyer.

 

 

"I'll take them out," They heard Sawyer call out. Brian scoffed and got up.

 

 

"Brian, put some clothes on," Justin said as he stood up and grabbed some pajama pants.

 

 

"It's my fucking house. If they can't handle seeing me naked, then they shouldn't be in my house," Brian said crossing his arms.

 

 

Justin raised an eyebrow and crossed his own arms, glaring at him. They had a standoff for a moment before he heard Gus laughing, and Brian reached over and grabbed a pillow to cover himself. "I'm only doing this because of my son. No one wants to see their father naked," Brian said as he walked around the bed and into the closet.

 

 

"Good choice," Justin said without moving. A moment later he felt Brian yank him back into their closet and shut the door, pinning him to the wall to kiss him, making Justin laugh.

 

 

"If you two aren't awake, can I go back to bed?" They heard Molly ask from the doorway. Justin pushed him back and smiled and grabbed his T-shirt and opened the closet door. Molly was covering her eyes in the doorway.

 

 

"We have clothes on," Justin said. Molly took her hands down. Gus appeared in the doorway and bounced up and down.

 

 

"Can we go downstairs yet?" Gus asked.

 

 

Justin laughed.  "Give me a minute to see if Lilly's awake," he said as he bent down and hugged Gus. "Merry Christmas, Gus!"

 

 

"Merry Christmas, Daddy!" he said and then went running after Brian, who went into the bathroom. Justin stood up and pulled some of Molly's hair, and she followed him to Lilly's bedroom.

 

 

"Why don't I get my own bedroom all decorated here?" Molly asked.

 

 

"Because you're not here half the week like she is," Justin said as he peeked his head into Lilly's room to see that Lilly was standing up in her crib. Molly snorted.

 

 

"Yeah, there was no way she slept through all Gus' yelling." She chuckled. Justin picked her up and held her.

 

 

"Hey there, Miss Lilly! Merry Christmas!" Justin said as he kissed her cheek and she yawned.

 

 

"She's gonna have to take a nap in a few hours," Molly said as she also kissed her cheek. Molly had an odd look on her face, and Justin already knew what she was thinking.

 

 

"She should be with Laurie," Justin said. Molly looked at him and tears filled her eyes as she nodded. "She's with us, though. And we're not just some people. We're her older brother and sister. And that's a big deal. And she has a new mom and dad now. She has a whole family that loves her. So, we'll just make this first Christmas without her mom the best one we can," Justin told her.

 

 

"She won't remember it, though," Molly said.

 

 

"But we will," Justin told her. He changed her and then walked back into the hallway where Gus was waiting. Mel and Lindsay were walking up the stairs with a very tired Jenny.

 

 

"All right, Jenny. Are you gonna walk down the stairs with Gussy?" Mel asked her. She nodded grumpily, and Gus took her hand.

 

 

"Jenny, Santa Claus was here last night, and he brought us a ton of toys! You can't be grumpy on Christmas!" Gus told her.

 

 

"Did Brian come out of our room yet?" Justin asked as he looked over at his door.

 

 

"His Royal Grumpiness is downstairs," Melanie joked. Justin rolled his eyes and chuckled.

 

 

"I thought you said Daddy wasn't allowed to be grumpy?" Gus asked.

 

 

"Has that ever stopped him?" Molly laughed as she started walking down the stairs with Lindsay.

 

 

"This time he'll be in trouble if he stays grumpy." Justin said.

 

 

"Alright, wait till we call you, Gussy," Mel said and went down the stairs. Melanie told him to come down and he started going as fast as he could. Justin laughed as Gus tried to go faster, but holding Jenny's hand frustrated him, because she wasn't as fast as he was, even if she wasn't still half asleep. Justin laughed as he tried to steady her, but she practically just flew down the stairs with Gus, who as soon as they hit the floor was running into the living room, screaming with excitement.

 

 

Gus was bouncing off the walls as he touched everything in her pile. "Look, Lilly! Look what Santa brought you!" He said as he placed her down in front of her pile of presents. Jen was sitting there, taking a video of her.

 

 

"Merry Christmas, Lilly," Jen sang. Everyone laughed as Jenny started crying. She wanted nothing to do with Christmas, and Lindsay laughed and put her in her lap and sat on the couch.

 

 

"Will you sit up? Your fat ass is hogging the entire couch," Brian told Sam as he smacked her foot. She kicked him, and Josh laughed.

 

 

"For your information, asshole, that's what I've been trying to do. But it's a little hard to briskly sit up when you're growing a human being in your uterus," Sam said.

 

 

Brian looked over at Josh.  "Why didn't you give her a shove?" Brian asked him.

 

 

"Because I only touch her when I'm told to. She didn't tell me, so I didn't touch her," Josh informed him. Sawyer came over and helped sit her up.

 

 

"Thank you," Sam said and kissed his cheek. "Merry Christmas," she said.

 

 

"Merry Christmas," Sawyer said and ruffled her hair. Mark, Sawyer's dad, came around then to kiss her cheek.

 

 

"I didn't even know you were down here. I thought you were still upstairs sleeping,." he said and sat next to Sawyer.

 

 

"I was stuck. So, I just stayed here until you all came in here. I knew you'd come eventually. The presents are in here," Sam said as her mom leaned over the couch to kiss her.

 

 

"Merry Christmas, my last born," She said and then kissed Sawyer. "And my first born," she said.

 

 

"Screw the middle children. They suck anyways," Sam said. Sawyer agreed and high fived her. Justin got up and sat between Brian and Sam.

 

 

"Merry Christmas, Mr. Grinch," Justin joked. Brian looked over at him and chuckled and rolled his eyes and kissed him.

 

 

"Can we start opening presents now?" Gus asked. The family laughed.

 

 

"Honey, we have to wait till all your grandparents and great grandparents are sitting down and nice and comfy. Then remember what we talked about? You're gonna help pass out the presents to everyone," Lindsay said.

 

 

Tucker shoved Molly.  "That's your job, too," Tucker said.

 

 

Molly huffed and got off the couch to sit by the tree.

 

 

Justin still felt weird with Tucker around. He had no problem having Sawyer and Teresa and their parents here. But Tucker? It was still too weird. Teresa came over and hugged both him and Brian.

 

 

"Merry Christmas to my favorite sons," she said and kissed them. She was all smiles and squeezed onto the couch in between Brian and her dad.

 

 

"Your way too chipper. What's in the mug?" Brian asked as he looked in it. She rolled her eyes.

 

 

"This is my first Christmas with my son, son-in-law, and grandson. I'm going to be happy," she said and took a sip of her drink. Brian rolled his eyes.

 

 

"I swear, if I hear that bullshit one more time, I'm gonna..."

 

 

Justin covered his mouth and laughed.  "My God, you are the biggest complainer! Will you shut up already? You're ruining my perfect first Christmas in my house with your mouth." He laughed.

 

 

Brian shoved his hand away as his family laughed. He sat back as he watched Gus get so excited over everything he opened. He wouldn't have admitted it but seeing as how this was the first Christmas morning he had actually ever spent with his son, he had enjoyed it. He liked watching and seeing how excited he was. He liked watching him react to seeing Santa's foot prints, and realizing he ate the cookies and wrote him a note. He enjoyed it. He wouldn't let himself think about how he had never done this before.

 

 

He had to admit that he loved seeing how spoiled he had been. Not only had he and Justin spoiled him, but his own parents and grandparents had spoiled him, lavishing him with gifts. Lindsay and Melanie not only had their fair share, but Jennifer had wrapped plenty for him. It was nice to see.

 

 

But the best moment was when Gus opened one of his and Justin's presents. He opened the box and looked at the many Blue Ray movies that were inside. When he pulled a couple out at once and looked at the front, his eyes widened and his mouth fell open.

 

 

"All of the Marvel movies are there, Sonny Boy. So, you can watch them all now," Brian said.

 

 

Gus had only see three or four of the movies, but he was hooked. He screamed and ran over to Justin and Brian and hugged them.  "THANK YOU!" He screamed loudly and kept jumping as he tried to pick them all up to look at them but couldn't hold onto them as soon as he grabbed a new one. "THIS IS JUST WHAT I WANTED!" he screamed.

 

 

Jenny, who had started opening some of her presents, stood up and covered her ears.  "No, Gussy. He's too loud!" She told Lindsay and Mel.

 

 

Mel laughed and picked her up.  "He's just excited, honey." Mel laughed.

 

 

"This is the best Christmas present ever," Gus cheered.

 

 

"Hey, now I got you those Avengers posters for you room," Sawyer said.

 

 

"And i got the new Avengers comforter for your bed. But I guess movies are good, too," Jennifer joked.

 

 

"They're all there, and you can get all caught up when you go see Infinity War and Ant-Man 2," Justin said. That just made Gus even more excited.

 

 

"Let's go watch them now!" Gus said.  He tried to run out of the room, but Sawyer's dad caught him, and Sawyer grabbed him.

 

 

"We can't go just yet. There's still Christmas to be had," Sawyer said as he tickled him.

 

 

"And breakfast to be eaten. I'm starving," Sam complained. Josh leaned forward and grabbed Gus' stocking and pulled out some candy and handed it over to his wife.

 

 

"Don't eat his candy," Cynthia told them, who ignored her.

 

 

"Gus, what do you say to everyone for your mountain high of presents?" Lindsay said.

 

 

"THANK YOU!" Gus yelled.

 

 

"Just remember who got you the best present, Sonny boy," Brian said as Justin smacked his stomach.

 

 

"MY DADDIES!" Gus yelled.

 

 

"Just enjoy it all now, Gus. Next year's Christmas will be all about my little princess, and there's not a damn thing you can do to stop it," Sam sang. Gus laughed as she leaned forward. "Well, push me already! I have to pee." Sam told Sawyer. Josh moved from where he was sitting in front of her feet and Sawyer pushed her to stand up and she waddled out.

 

 

"How is she only seven months pregnant? She's so freaken big," Brian said.

 

 

"Brian, shut up," Lindsay told him as she sat down next to Jenny to help her put on a princess costume. Brian ignored her and put his hands out in front of his stomach to continue making fun of her. Teresa smacked him.

 

 

"You're just awful." Teresa laughed.

 

 

"He did the same thing to me when I was pregnant," Lindsay said.

 

 

"Luckily Justin was around when I was pregnant and kept Brian pretty distracted, so I didn't get it like Lindsay did," Mel said.

 

 

"That still didn't stop you from giving up all your religious garbage and eating like a pig. Or should I say, eating the pig," Brian said.

 

 

Justin sat on the floor with Lilly. "Note to self. Get Lilly more boxes. Forget the toys!" Justin cheered as he threw a bunch of wrapping paper up in the air, which fell down on her head, making her laugh.

 

 

Molly had reached under her and picked another present up.  "Hey, there's one for Teresa from Sawyer," Molly said. She went to stand up to give it to her, but Sawyer intercepted it.

 

 

"I actually left it at my office. It was a big mix up, but this is one of my employee's presents. Yours is at my office," Sawyer said and sat down.

 

 

Brian snorted. That was a lie if he'd ever heard one. Teresa's face was red. Brian couldn't tell if she was mad or gonna cry.

 

 

"We need to go check on the breakfast strata. Come on, Teresa," Genevieve said to her daughter. Cynthia got up, also, and walked behind the couch. When Teresa passed her, she turned around and hit Sawyer in the back of his head; at the same time Mark hit the side of Sawyer's head.

 

 

"Ow! What the hell?" He said to them. Mark got up and walked out with them, followed by Robert. Jen and Tucker picked Lilly up and left, and then Molly and Gus went running out. Sam had walked back in and stared at them.

 

 

Sawyer rolled his eyes. "I know. You can feel the tension, you don't have to even say it," he told his little sister as he scrubbed his face.

 

 

"What? No, I don't care about that. I broke the elastic in my underwear," Sam said as she moved her leg. Justin and Josh burst out laughing.

The Reenactment of Brian! by SammyScaDoo

 

The morning was everything Justin wanted. By the afternoon, Debbie, Carl, Ben, Hunter...and Michael came over. Justin and Brian were just waiting for Michael to start drama. Michael was acting weird when Jenny started showing Michael and Ben all the presents she had gotten just a few hours before. It was at that moment that Brian noticed something he hadn't before. Jenny kept hugging on Ben. Trying to sit in his lap. Looking at him to talk. Michael would keep pulling Jenny back to him. She'd go and pick up a present and show them and lean on Ben's knee, and Michael would pull her over to him. She'd run over and get another toy to show them, and sit in Ben's lap, and Michael would pull her back over.

 

 

Brian rolled his eyes and shook his head. What had happened to his best friend? What had gone so terribly wrong to make Michael act this way? He couldn't enjoy any moment. He had to ruin everything. Did Brian marrying Justin really do this to him? Did Michael really think Brian would choose him in the end? He shook his head. He knew Michael had been in love with him. But for a while there, he really thought Michael had moved on. That he was in love with Ben, and that he was happy Brian finally grew up and married Justin.

 

 

Brian really thought it was going to be ok. That he and Michael would still be the best of friends. They'd see each other all the time still. Not like they had before. Going to Babylon every night. Before Justin, Gus, Ben, and Jenny had come along. So Brian had a business to run, a new family, and his life with Justin and Gus. It wasn't like he was leaving Michael in the dust. He had his own business. His own husband. His own son and daughter. His own family...his own life. Yeah, his and Brian's lives were intertwined. That was a good thing...but he just never saw the jealousy rear back up again. He never saw Michael changing to be a bitter, angry person like this. He had to admit, he did miss having a best friend.

 

 

"Penny for your thoughts," Justin said as he sat on the couch with a mug of eggnog.

 

 

"Please. I'm way more expensive than a fucking penny," Brian said. Justin smiled.

 

 

"Debbie brought some pasta dishes over. I can't wait till dinner," Justin said, making Brian snort.

 

 

"Didn't you just eat breakfast?" Brian asked.

 

 

"Gus woke us about a little after 4:00, and we ate around 7:00. It's noon time. And we're not eating for another two hours," Justin said. Brian rolled his eyes.

 

 

"Well, I'm sure Miss Samantha's already pigging out in the kitchen. I'm sure you could get her to share whatever's she's eating," Brian said. Justin's mouth dropped.

 

 

"Do you have a death wish for me? She doesn't share food. I took a chip off her plate and she literally almost bit me. She's a savage!" Justin said, shaking his head.

 

 

"Michael, will you leave her alone!" Debbie told Michael. Brian and Justin looked over at Michael sitting on the floor with J.R. He was pulling her away from some of her toys.

 

 

"I want her to play with the toys I got her, Mother!" Michael said as he glared at Debbie.

 

 

"She doesn't want to. Just let her play with what she wants. It's Christmas!" Debbie told him.

 

 

"Yeah, Michael, you're making her fussy for no reason," Melanie told him, starting to get agitated.

 

 

"I know how to handle my own daughter, thank you! You weren't the only one to make her if you remember. You needed my sperm to shoot up your..." Michael was cut off, because Lindsay jumped up to cover Gus' ears.

 

 

"Alright, someone doesn't need to hear that," Lindsay said. But it was too late. Gus had heard it.

 

 

"What's sperm, mommy?" Gus asked. Everyone glared at Michael, and she ushered him towards Teresa who had just walked in.

 

 

"Why don't you go with nana, Gussy? I'm sure she can find you lots of cookies and candy to get into," Lindsay said awkwardly. Jenny went running over to Teresa before Michael had a chance to grab her. Teresa got the message.

 

 

"Yes, I can, Gus. Come on, Jenny. That's what nanas are for," she said and pulled him out of the room. Lindsay spun around and went storming around the couch to yell at Michael.

 

 

"You can't say shit like that in front of him! He's not a baby anymore; he repeats everything we say!" Lindsay ground out.

 

 

"How did I know he was paying attention?" Michael argued.

 

 

"Because he's almost 8. He's not retarded. What the hell is your problem? It's Christmas, for God sakes!" Melanie said.

 

 

"You don't even believe in Christmas!"

 

 

"That's not even the point. Don't bring my religion into this. This is about your fucking mouth. And I don't want you talking like that in front of J.R., either," Mel fought.

 

 

"I said one bad thing. I never say anything bad in front of her," Michael said as he stood up, with Melanie standing up from the couch.

 

 

"You cause all this unwanted tension in front of her. You start an argument anytime you're around. Can't you see she doesn't even want to be around you?" Mel argued.

 

 

"That's all your fault! You turned my daughter against me!" Michael said. Mel covered her face.

 

 

"Oh, Jesus Christ, not this same sob story! I'm not listening to this," Melanie said and stormed out of the living room. Lindsay followed her, throwing one more dirty look at Michael. That was when they noticed Debbie was crying.

 

 

"Deb. don't cry." Justin said sympathetically.

 

 

"Why are you doing this? It's Christmas," Debbie sobbed.

 

 

"I didn't do anything! It was all them!" Michael said.

 

 

Debbie let out another sob and left the room. Justin shook his head and went after her. Brian hadn't moved from his spot on the couch.

 

"Well, are you just gonna sit there and say nothing?" Michael asked. Brian was too disappointed to speak. He shook his head. Michael scoffed and left the room. He stayed there for a little while before everyone started piling into the room again, waiting until dinner.

 

 

No one had made a comment that Michael wasn't even there. Brian figured he slipped out without anyone noticing. It was fine, though. Everyone was enjoying themselves, and he knew that was all Justin wanted. It wasn't until around dessert that things started heating up again, and Michael had nothing to do with it. Both sets of his grandparents were in the living room with Jen and Tucker and all the kids. Even Carl had excused himself to go sit with them. They were talking about the Liberty Ride in January.

 

 

"I'm excited to go this year," Lindsay said.

 

 

"Are you riding or volunteering?" Sam asked.

 

 

"Oh, volunteering. I wouldn't be able to do one day, let alone three." Lindsay laughed.

 

 

"We'll be driving along the bike trail," Mel joked.

 

 

"With me in the backseat!" Ben joked.

 

 

"We'll be right there with ya!" Teresa joked, pointing to herself and Debbie.

 

 

"Oh, Jesus Christ, you corrupted her," Brian groaned.

 

 

"She did not. I love being a PFLAG mom," Teresa said proudly. Sam took a roll that was still on her plate and tossed it at Sawyer.

 

 

"What are you doing, PFLAG dad? You getting your old ass on a bike?" Sam asked him.

 

 

"No, I think I'll be more useful volunteering my money," Sawyer said. Teresa snorted. Sawyer whipped his head to look at her.

 

 

"Do you have something to add?" He snapped at her. Justin's mouth fell open.

 

 

Teresa sat up straight and crossed her arms. "Well, come on, spit it out! You've never been one to hold it all in to spare someone's feelings. So please, enlighten me with your feelings," Sawyer spit it at her. Teresa's eyes narrowed at him.

 

 

"Sawyer, stop being a dick," Sam told him.

 

 

"It's just like you to just throw your money at them! You're gonna sit back with a glass of Jim Beam while all of us work our asses off, either riding a bike or taking care of the riders. I mean, I know you can't ride a bike for three days. You've gotten too old for that," Teresa said as she examined her nails, proud of herself.

 

 

"So you think I can't sit on a bike for three days?" Sawyer counted her.

 

 

She smiled and looked up at him and crossed her arms again.  "No, I don't. You wouldn't last one day." Teresa smiled evilly.

 

 

"What is wrong with you two? Why didn't I see this coming? This baby is messing with all my secret powers. When did they start fighting?" Sam asked Josh.

 

 

"I don't know," Josh answered her. Sawyer and Teresa stared at each other, Teresa looking smug. Sawyer pulled out his phone and started hitting the screen.

 

 

"The application is online to ride, right, Debbie?" Sawyer asked.

 

 

"Well, yeah, but..."

 

 

"Good," he said as he started to fill it out. Teresa just laughed.

 

 

"Well, just make sure the ambulance follows him. Just so grandpa won't get to hurt," Teresa said to Debbie. Everyone sat in silence for a moment till Sawyer put his phone down and glared at Teresa.

 

 

"Done," Sawyer said.

 

 

Teresa turned to Sam.  "Better order a casket," she said.

 

 

Sam's mouth fell open.  "I swear, I'm in some dream with you two acting like children," Sam said as she started rubbing her temples.

 

 

"Maybe this isn't a good idea. You guys are just upset...," Justin tried to say until Sam yelped and grabbed her stomach and stood up.

 

 

"Are you ok?" Josh asked frantically. Sawyer jumped up to go to her other side.

 

 

"She kicked me in my bladder, and...," Sam stopped and looked down at her pants. "Oh, my God!" Sam said.

 

 

"Did your water break?" Justin asked.

 

 

She picked her head up and stared at the wall.  "No, it did not. She literally made me pee my pants," Sam said.

 

 

"Oh, sweetie," Lindsay said and jumped up to help her.

 

 

"Well, you better not have peed on the furniture! What's wrong with you?" Brian demanded. Justin smacked him.

 

 

"I didn't pee on the chair! It was just a little. It's just because she literally kicked my bladder. Stop being an asshole," Sam argued as she started walking out of the room.

 

 

"You peed your pants, and I'M the asshole," Brian said.

 

 

She turned around and grabbed a small Christmas tree decoration and threw it at him.  "If you don't shut the fuck up I'm gonna pee all over your floor! Like Crazy Eyes in Orange is the New Black pee on your floor!" She yelled at him and walked out.

 

 

Justin picked up the tree and examined it.  "Great; it's broken," Justin whined and smacked Brian again.

 

 

"Why the fuck are you hitting ME? She's the one who threw it!" Brian yelled.

 

 

"Because you deserve to have something hit you sometimes! I have super glue upstairs," Justin said as he left the room and went upstairs to go to his room.

 

 

"Who the hell is Crazy Eyes?" Brian asked.

 

 

Emmett laughed.  "Oh, I'm already on it!" Emmett said as he was playing with his phone and searching Netflix.

 

 

Something caught Justin's eye upstairs, and he noticed that the door to the attic wasn't shut all the way. He walked over to it and pushed it open and saw the light was on upstairs. He sighed and started walking up the stairs. He never came up here anymore. This was supposed to be his room where he and Michael worked on Rage together.  Now it was just a room that was collecting dust. The only time he went there was to bring the pages he had been working on up there.

 

 

When he reached the top, he was shocked to see Michael up there, rummaging through all the stacks of pages. "What the hell are you doing?" Justin demanded. "I thought you left?"

 

 

Michael spun around.  "I want the pages you have. I'm gonna find a new artist to draw Rage," he said.

 

 

Justin rolled his eyes and snorted.  "You can't just take the artwork and find a new artist! I own the rights to Rage," Justin said.

 

 

"You only own 50%. I own the rest."

 

 

"I own the artwork," Justin said more slowly. It was true, he did. "The actual artwork I own 100% of it. The comic I own 50%."

 

 

"Then I'll buy you out," Michael said.

 

 

Justin laughed and wiped at his face.  "With what money, Michael?  You can't buy me out with just your profits from Rage. Just get out of here and stop making an ass out of yourself!" Justin said as he held the door open for Michael to leave.

 

 

"Rage was my idea! And you stole it from me!" Michael said.

 

 

Justin just continued to chuckle.  "Michael, you can't even put together a real argument. I own 50% of Rage. If you want to take me to court, then I'll win and you know it. You may be the creative side, but you haven't been the creative side in seven issues now."

 

 

"You can't prove that," Michael said, making Justin laugh.

 

 

"Yes, I can. I have solid proof of this. So, go ahead and try to fight me on this. You can't have the artwork, because not only do I own 50% of Rage, I own 100% of the artwork. That's all mine. And I have legal papers to back that up!" Justin said.

 

 

Michael's eyes widened. He never did pay attention to the legal stuff.

 

 

"So, even if I give you my share, you can't use the artwork because I own it," Justin said and laughed. He pointed to the door. "Now seriously, get out and stop making an ass out of yourself and go home!" Justin chuckled.

 

 

It infuriated Michael and he went charging at Justin. He moved, and Michael went running into the wall, hitting his face and yelling in pain.

 

 

Justin had never in his life seen something so stupid. "Are you happy now? You just hit your own face. Just go home, Michael, and stop acting like this!" Justin said.

 

 

Michael stomped down the stairs, his face smeared with blood. "What the hell happened?" Debbie asked frantically as she grabbed Michael's face. Justin stood at the bottom of the stairs as everyone crowded in.

 

 

"He fucking hit me!" Michael lied. Everyone looked at Justin. He just stood there and shook his head and rubbed his eyes again.

 

 

"Michael, you hit the wall. You literally ran after me and hit the wall WITH YOUR FACE!" Justin emphasized. Everyone looked back at Michael as he went to lie again, but Justin held up his hand. "No! No more of this! This is my house! And I'm not listening to anymore of this crap today! You're single-handedly ruining Christmas for everyone! I tell you to stop making an ass out of yourself and you hit the wall with your face!" Justin said.

 

 

Sam burst out laughing.  "I'm so sorry. I'm pregnant. I can't stop laughing when I start," She cried out in laughter.

 

 

"So, go home! And don't come back anymore," Justin told him.

 

 

"This is Brian's house!" Michael said. Most of the people in the foyer just groaned at hearing that and started moving into the living room.

 

 

Brian stepped forward and grabbed Michael's jacket and threw it at him. "Brian..."

 

 

"Don't say anything to me! I'm sick of this. Get out! And don't come back!" Brian said.

 

 

"He's trying to steal Rage away from me..."

 

 

"I don't want to hear it anymore. Go home, Michael!" Brian told him as he opened the front door. Michael's mouth fell open. "Stop acting shocked like you have no fucking clue why I'm telling you to get out! You're not retarded! You come into Justin's house and disrespect him. You treat everyone like shit. You start fucking fights that are beyond childish. Everyone's out to hurt you. Justin turned every fucking person against you. Melanie's taking your daughter away. Your mom is choosing us over you. Now Justin's trying to take Rage away. I'm sick of it! You did this all to yourself. So, I'm not listening to you being the victim anymore. Everyone wants a fucking happy Christmas. So, get the fuck out of this house," Brian said.

 

 

Michael looked around at everyone. No one moved. Michael went to say something, but Brian stopped him.

 

 

"Don't blame your mom or Ben or Hunter. And don't try and make them leave. They did nothing wrong. They don't have to leave, because you're a fucking asshole. They didn't choose anyone over you. You put them in the middle of something that didn't even exist. You're the one who's pushed everyone away. So stop trying to make everyone feel bad. You did this to yourself! Now you can drive your ass home by yourself!" Brian said.

 

 

Michael glared at him and stormed out. Brian slammed the door. Everyone stared at him in shock. Brian just huffed and walked past them all and into the kitchen to pour himself a drink. Justin stood in the doorway and leaned his shoulder against it.

 

 

"Don't let him get to you." Brian said and took a sip of his drink.

 

 

"I won't. But I hope you don't, either," Justin said.

 

 

Brian shrugged.  "I don't give a shit about Christmas. This is your girly holiday," Brian said as he started walking out of the kitchen.

 

 

Justin stopped him by grabbing his forearm.  "You just kicked your best friend out of your house," he said.

 

 

But Brian just shook his head.  "He's not my best friend. He hasn't been my best friend in a while," Brian admitted.

 

 

Justin took a deep breath and let it out slowly. Brian was too calm about this. Justin felt terrible for him.

 

 

"Stop it, okay? I'm fine. We can go back in the living room and play some game with Gus," Brian said. He kissed Justin's forehead.

 

 

Christmas had gone smoothly until Michael had happened. It was the normal thing now. Everything's great, Michael shows up, throws out his delusional nonsense, and gets kicked out. It shouldn't be like this. It never had to be like this. The only one it was really hurting was Debbie. She was devastated that Michael was doing this to himself.

 

 

Gus was running on steam by 9:00, but he still wanted to watch one of the movies Brian and Justin had given him. They sat down, and 15 minutes into it Gus was fast asleep.

 

 


 

 

It was a couple days later that they finally got to sit in the movie theater room that Justin just loved to sit down to watch Hulk. As soon as the Hulk came on screen, Gus flipped. "That's not the Hulk!" He said.

 

 

"Yes, it is," Brian told him.

 

 

Gus sat up, shaking his head.  "No, it's not. This is the wrong Hulk movie," Gus told them.

 

 

"No, I got the right one. They were all together and this was in the middle. This is the right Hulk movie," Justin reassured him.

 

 

Gus stood up.  "No it's not!" He said as he ran out to go get his IPad.

 

 

Justin paused the movie and they followed him to the kitchen where Sam was making dinner. 

 

 

"Why is he so upset?" Sam asked.

 

 

"He thinks we got the wrong Hulk movie," Justin told her.

 

 

"Oh, because it's Edward Norton. Mark Ruffalo plays him in the rest of the movies," Sam said.

 

 

Brian rolled his eyes. "Thanks, piggy."

 

 

"See, I told you it was the right movie, Gus," Justin said.

 

 

"Yeah, Gus, it's the right movie. A different guy started out playing him. But then when Hulk comes back in the first Avengers movie, he's played by the other guy that you know. But it's still a great movie!" Sam told him.

 

 

Gus thought about this for a moment.  "Are you sure?" Gus asked her.

 

 

"Just watch the movie. If you still think I'm wrong, that this is the wrong Hulk movie, watch the end credits. I wouldn't steer you wrong," Sam told him. He nodded his head and ran out.

 

 

"What's in the end credits?" Brian asked as he grabbed a beer.

 

 

"I'm not giving away all the secrets. You're so gay. You need to stay up to date on current events and pop culture," She said.

 

 

Brian rolled his eyes. True to her word, it was the right Hulk movie. Gus was happy.

 

 

"It's Iron Man!" Gus said dreamily.

 

 


 

 

By the time New Year's Eve rolled around, Brian was ready for a night of partying. A night full of dancing, drinking and snorting something, and then fucking Justin in the backroom. Emmett and Calvin were the only ones that joined them at Woody's and Babylon that night. They were all meeting at Woody's, but Justin was the only one there. Brian, Emmett, and Calvin were all running behind.

 

 

Justin sat at the bar and waited. There were three guys sitting in the corner. Brandon walked in and sat with them. Justin knew all about Brandon. He and Brian had had the bet going on to see who could fuck the hottest guys the fastest. Brian won, of course.

 

 

"Brandon, where were you? I called you a bunch of times," one of the guys asked. He looked like your average, geeky, boy-next-door type. He was even wearing a Star Wars T-shirt.

 

 

"I was getting my dick sucked." Brandon said seriously. The flamboyant one laughed and held out his hand. The older one rolled his eyes and handed him money.

 

 

"Thanks, sugar. You won me 20 bucks," the flamboyant guy said and kissed Brandon's cheek. Brandon shoved him off.

 

 

"We've been waiting for over an hour!" the older nerd said.

 

 

Justin smiled. It reminded him of Brian, Michael, Emmett, and Ted.

 

 

"Oh, Jesus Christ, it's him again," The Star Wars guy said. All of a sudden, a blonde twink appeared and smiled at Brandon.

 

 

"How'd you get past the door?" Brandon asked.

 

 

"Duh. Fake I.D.," the twink said and pulled it out, waving it proudly.

 

 

"Isn't it past your bedtime?" The Star Wars guy asked.

 

 

The twink rolled his eyes.  "It's New Year's Eve. My parents think I'm at my friend's house. They're going out of town early in the morning, so I have three days of freedom," The twink said.

 

 

Justin smiled and took a sip of his drink. Nonalcoholic, of course, since he was on meds. He couldn't help but think of himself and Brian. He knew that look on the blonde kid's face. He was in love. But was the twink as lucky as he was? Was Brandon the one he was meant to be with?

 

 

"Are we going to Babylon?" The twink asked. Brandon snatched the fake I.D away from him.

 

 

"We are. I don't know what you're doing," Brandon said as he slid the I.D into his jacket.

 

 

"Let him have it back. He can go dancing with us. He's a fabulous dancer!" the flamboyant guy said.

 

 

"He's under age," Brandon said.

 

 

"Doesn't stop you from fucking him," The flamboyant guy said. The twink smiled and laughed. Justin chuckled, too, making Brandon look over.

 

 

Brandon pulled out a key and handed it to the twink.  "Go back to my place and stay out of trouble. There's some pot in my top dresser drawer. And don't charge any more porn to my credit card. Go on the free sites and jerk off," Brandon told the twink.

 

 

"And don't go looking at any of that hetero porn anymore. It'll give you nightmares," the flamboyant guys said. The twink rolled his eyes and Brandon shoved him away. The guys got up and put their jackets on.

 

 

"I'll be there in a minute," Brandon said to his friends. He walked over to Justin and leaned on the bar. "You're Justin Taylor, aren't you?" Brandon asked.

 

 

"Kinney, actually," Justin said and held up his left hand, showing off his ring.

 

 

Brandon snorted and sat down.  "So, it's true? Brian Kinney got married?" Brandon asked, shaking his head.

 

 

"The rumors are true. I snatched him up," Justin joked.

 

 

"He hasn't been seen in the backroom. No one's been to his loft. Has he really gone cold turkey?" Brandon asked.

 

 

Justin snorted. "Yep. No more tricks. Keeping tabs on him, are you?" Justin asked.

 

 

Brandon rolled his eyes.  "How'd you do it?" Brandon asked.  "The untamable Brian Kinney. Monogamous."  

 

 

Justin smiled.  "I didn't do a thing. He chose that. I was willing to still let him fool around. I got to the point where I didn't actually need a ring or monogamy to prove that he loved me. That we loved each other. We could decide how we wanted our relationship to be. But he decided. And we're happy," Justin said.

 

 

Brandon chuckled and rolled his eyes.

 

 

"Your group of friends reminds me of our group of friends. And the kid who's looking at porn on your computer? I wouldn't brush him off so easily," Justin said.

 

 

Brandon cocked his head.  "And why's that?"

 

 

"He's in love with you. I had the same look on my face when I was 17. I was in love with Brian from the moment I met him. Was he a virgin?" Justin asked. Brandon glanced the other way. Justin nodded. "Maybe it's just a case of ‘you never forget your first'. But it could also be the real deal," Justin said. Brandon chuckled sarcastically again. "Don't string him along for too much longer if you really don't see anything with him. If you don't like having him around, if he really is just another fuck, then let him go now. If it's not meant to be, he'll move on," Justin told him.

 

 

Brandon eyed him, bored with the conversation.

 

 

"But I already know there's something there. Even if you don't want to admit it. You care about him. He's on his way to your apartment. He'll be all alone. You want him there when you get home," Justin said.

 

 

"What the hell makes you think I care about him?" Brandon asked as he leaned forward on his arms.

 

 

"You've driven him to school," Justin said matter-of-factly. "You've picked him up from work. When you went to the grocery store to get yourself food, you picked up some gross, processed, sugary food that you'd never eat yourself, because it's his favorite thing to eat. You keep a toothbrush for him next to yours, and you don't throw it away like you do the others," Justin said. Brandon was caught. Justin was right. "Don't take it out on him when you get home, either, because I hit a nerve. I'm just telling you what I see."

 

 

"I'm not gonna marry the fucking kid," Brandon said.

 

 

Justin couldn't help but laugh. God, he really was just like Brian!  "I'm sorry. It's just...Brian used to say the same thing. He used to deny any feelings for me at all. And now here we are almost seven years later. And we couldn't be happier," Justin said.

 

 

Brandon rolled his eyes and stood up.  "I'm not gonna lose my balls like Brian did. I don't do boyfriends or husbands," Brandon said as he spun around, bumping right into Brian.

 

 

"Hiya, honey!" Justin cheered loudly, getting a dirty look from Brian.

 

 

"What's gotten into you? Hitting on my husband and all embarrassed and wounded because he didn't suck you off?" Brian asked. Justin put his hand over his mouth to keep from laughing.

 

 

"If I wanted him to suck my cock, he'd be on his knees with my dick down his throat right now," Brandon told him.

 

 

Justin held up his hand.  "Excuse me. I'm sitting right here. And no, I wouldn't be on my knees right now," Justin said. Brian smirked.

 

 

"Now me, on the other hand, he'd have no problem getting on his knees right now and blowing me," Brian said and smiled. Justin smiled brightly back. Brandon snorted, and Brian narrowed his eyes at him. "Are you doubting me?" Brian challenged. Brandon crossed his arms.

 

 

"You've both fallen into the black hole of marriage. You stop fucking in front of people. You stay safe in the confines of your locked bedroom. Then after a while you'll sink deeper into the black hole of not having sex at all," Brandon said.

 

 

Brian's face turned red. Justin felt terrible. They hadn't been having a lot of public sex, not because of their marriage, but because he had been so messed up.

 

 

"Actually, I just walked past the manager's office like two days ago and saw this one sprawled across the desk with him on top," the bartender said, pointing to both Brian and Justin, Brian being on top, of course.

 

 

Brian smiled smugly. It wasn't true. But the bartender was a cool guy. And Justin knew he just earned himself a raise. He knew the way things ran around here. Brian and Justin owned Woody's now. You make Brian happy, and he throws money at you.

 

 

Brandon just rolled his eyes. "Excuse me. I have hot young men to sink my dick into. Have fun with that used-up hole," Brandon said, referring to Justin. Both of them should have been offended, but instead they looked at each other and then burst out laughing. Brandon just looked between the two.

 

 

"Trust me when I say this. His hole is still tight. I'll show you in the backroom tonight how tight it still is. Definitely not used up," Brian said.

 

 

"It's part of my charm," Justin joked. Brian laughed and sat down next to him. Brandon just glared at them and then stormed off.

 

 

"What the fuck was all that about?" Brian asked as the bartender handed him a drink, without Brian even asking.

 

 

"I have no idea. I think he's feeling himself slipping into a relationship. Falling into maturity and growing up. He's trying to fight it. Fight the fact that he has a boyfriend. My presence just made him mad because I proved that people can grow up and change their minds." Justin chuckled and took Brian's glass to take a small sip. Brian chuckled after him. "So, we really gonna fuck in public tonight? We haven't done that in a while," Justin said.

 

 

"That's up to you. Are you up for it?" Brian asked. Justin looked down at his pants and then looked up and wiggled his eyebrows. Justin's face completely lit up.

 

 

"Oh, I'm up for it," Justin said proudly, sticking out his tongue a little. Brian leaned forward and sucked Justin's tongue into his mouth, kissing him passionately. Oh yeah, they were definitely up for it.

 

 

They danced for a few hours. Brian enjoyed himself more, because Justin was carefree that night. He was having fun. It was like old times. Only Emmett and Calvin were with them. Brian couldn't understand how these two opposites were together. But Brian never dared to venture too deep into that thought process.

 

 

After a while, though, Brian could see it on Justin's face. He was dying to get fucked. He was staring at him lustfully and grinding against him in the most delicious way. Brian yanked Justin towards the backroom and guided him through until the got to an empty wall. He slammed Justin against it and kissed him passionately, their hands ripping at each other's clothing.

 

 

Justin managed to unbutton Brian's pants and squatted in front of him. He pulled Brian's cock from his pants and swallowed him whole. Brian's head fell back as he groaned. He tangled his hands in Justin's hair. Fuck, did it feel good to have Justin's mouth on him! It was hot and wet, and he could have blown a load right then, but he wanted to cum in Justin's ass.

 

 

"Can I take a turn?" Brian heard someone ask, referring to Justin. Brian smirked at the guys standing around them, enjoying the show. Without taking his eyes off them, he pulled Justin up and kissed him, enjoying the taste of himself. He pulled Justin back and smirked at him. Justin's lips were swollen, and his eyes full of lust. He was gone. He turned Justin around to face the wall. Justin laid his hands against it as Brian started unbuttoning him and pulled his jeans down just far enough to show his ass, and then freed Justin's cock.

 

 

Brian pulled a small tube of lube from his jeans and squirted it on Justin's hole, and pushing his finger in. "You like that, Sunshine?" Brian asked.

 

 

Justin groaned.  "Yes. Fuck me." He moaned. Brian didn't have to be told twice. He plunged into Justin's tight hole, groaning and resting his forehead on the back of Justin's head. Justin half-growled, half-moaned. Loud enough that a couple of guys stopped to look.

 

 

He pumped in and out roughly for a few minutes before he opened his eyes and saw Brandon staring at them while fucking another guy. Brian figured he wasn't even feeling anything, because he was too concerned with Brian. Annoyed that Brian was back here again. "Did you still want me to show you how tight he is?" Brian called out. Brandon's eyes flared at him as he roughly shoved into the nameless guy bent over.

 

 

"God, he's like squeezing his cock; he's so tight," some twink said who was watching them. Brandon rolled his eyes and pulled out of the guy and yanked his condom off and threw it on the ground.

 

 

"I hope you're gonna clean up after yourself," Brian called after him and chuckled as Brandon stormed out.

 

 

"Brian, pay attention," Justin moaned, pulling his focus back to fucking his ass.

 


 

 

It was the week after New Year's that they had a court hearing over Lilly. Even from prison, Justin's father was fighting Jennifer and Tucker for custody. "What do you really think the odds are?" Justin asked Melanie as he and Brian walked up the courthouse steps.

 

 

"It's hit or miss sometimes. Some judges still let the parent who's in prison have their rights, and they can choose what happens to the child. Some judges aren't assholes and make them lose their rights," Melanie told them. Justin was more confident the day before. Melanie had known they were getting Judge Sanders, but then she had a heart attack and was in the hospital. Judge Obvall was the judge now, and Melanie wasn't as confident in him and she was with Judge Sanders. "We just have to make an excellent case. And make our points short and sweet. He may wait until the trial over Craig killing Laurie ends to make his decision," Mel said as they walked down the hall towards Jen and Tucker.

 

 

"But that hasn't even started. We don't go to court for that until next month," Justin said. Mel looked at him sadly. "So, then what happens if he makes us all wait?" Justin asked.

 

 

"She'll stay with your mom. Jennifer and Tucker have temporary court-ordered guardianship over her. Craig can't break that. He'll either decide today or make us wait," Mel said.

 

 

Brian squeezed the back of Justin's neck.  "Relax, Sunshine. Don't start freaking out over ‘what if's.' Let's just see what happens," Brian said. Justin nodded.

 

 

They didn't have to go to a courtroom. They were led into a conference room with a giant table. Melanie sat on one side with Jennifer and Tucker, and then Brian and Justin sat on the other. They had a few official court people in the room, and then Craig's lawyer walked in. Two guards on either side of Craig walked him in, wearing an orange jumpsuit and handcuffs on his wrists, attached by a chain linking his feet, making him take little steps. His lawyer held out his chair to help him sit. Craig looked terrible. Pale and thin. He looked old. He glared at all of them as he sat down.

 

 

The judge came in next and sat down. "Alright, then. This is a custody case for a one-year old female, Lilly Olivia Taylor. Her biological mother is deceased, and her biological father is in prison. She has one half-brother who is 23 years of age, and one half-sister who is 15 years of age. Is this all correct?" The judge asked. The lawyers both agreed.

 

 

"The child is with the biological father's ex-wife. The mother of the two half-siblings?" Judge Obvall asked Melanie.

 

 

"Yes, Your Honor, she is," Melanie said, holding her hands out to Jennifer and Tucker.

 

 

"Jennifer and Tucker Dempsey," the judge clarified. "And the father is pressing for her to leave their custody," he said again.

 

 

"Yes, my client is, Your Honor; as soon as today, even," Craig's lawyer said.

 

 

Justin gulped. Could that really happen? Could they actually lose Lilly today?

 

 

The judge sat back, bored.  "Proceed," he said to Craig's lawyer, who nodded his head.

 

 

"My client is worried about the safety for his baby daughter. In Jennifer and Tucker Dempsey's care she is surrounded by people who do not live the same lifestyle Craig Taylor wants his daughter to be raised in. Tucker is 25 years younger than Jennifer. That doesn't send the right message. The second issue is Jennifer Taylor's son, Justin Kinney. He is a homosexual and into all types of perverted and dangerous activities, such as drug and alcohol abuse, and even violence. My client wants to provide his daughter with a stable home life and does not think that Mr. and Mrs. Dempsey will be able to provide this. My client should be able to keep his rights to his own daughter, Your Honor," his lawyer said. Mitchell. That was his name. Something Mitchell. Justin never could stand him. And he was an idiot.

 

 

The judge looked over to Melanie. She smiled and pulled a stack of papers from her briefcase and let them plop down on the table. "Your Honor. These are all letters defending Jennifer and Tucker Dempsey. And even Justin and Brian Kinney. They all pretty much preach about how wonderful and loving they all are to this baby girl. If Craig Taylor's first priority was Lilly Taylor, then her mother would still be alive," Melanie said. Mitchell slammed his hand on the table.

 

 

"Sit back down. I want to hear this," Judge Obvall told him. He turned back to Melanie.

 

 

"He hasn't gone to trial yet. But the evidence clearly shows that Craig Taylor stabbed Laurie Taylor. His own daughter, Molly Taylor, saw this. His DNA is all over the murder weapon. He kidnapped Molly and left Lilly there. A baby. Left her in her crib. For someone who is so concerned about her safety, he sure didn't keep her safe by abandoning her," Melanie said, taking a breath. Justin's knee was shaking, and Brian put his hand on Justin's knee.

 

 

"Jennifer raised two children already. Both straight A students. Justin has had a past. He's been attacked for his lifestyle on more than one occasion, all but one being from his own father," Mel said, holding out her hand to Craig.

 

 

"He just attacked my client a few months ago," Mitchell said.

 

 

"He did. After breaking into Justin's house, holding a gun to his husband and son, and shooting his husband and almost killing him. Justin hadn't slept and had a very high fever. I'm sorry, but I would have attacked my father, too, had he tried to kill my husband and child," Mel said. She let that sink in for a moment before continuing. "He had spent almost 48 hours wandering around outside looking for his dogs that Craig let out. He was delirious and not in his right frame of mind. But still that isn't even the issue. The issue here is if Jennifer and Tucker Dempsey are qualified to have permanent custody of Lilly Taylor. And I have a lot of people who say they do. Including Laurie Taylor's own mother and sister. They have written how Laurie had nothing but nice things to say about Jennifer. And Molly, and even Justin, whom she has never met. Laurie's family cannot take Lilly, but they want her to go to Jennifer and Tucker, and grow up with Molly and Justin," Melanie said and put her hand on top of the stack of papers.

 

 

"Yes, she is at Justin and Brian Kinney's house a lot. Justin takes pride in helping his mother raise his little sister. They all provide Lilly with stability. With safety. With love. I have many people who can testify to that. Craig Taylor cannot provide any of that. But my clients can," Mel said and sat down. Melanie said that this judge doesn't like any lengthy speeches. He wants his cases direct and to the point.

 

 

"Your Honor. My client hasn't even been charged with murder or kidnapping. Those cases haven't gone to court yet. My client is innocent until proven guilty," Mitchell said.

 

 

"What does Mr. Taylor plan on doing with the child from prison?" Judge Obvall asked.

 

 

"Sending the child to live with his brother. It is his right to choose, as Lilly's parent, where she should live," Mitchell said.

 

 

"I would be happy to agree had Mr. Taylor not killed his wife, kidnapped his daughter, left his other daughter to die, attempted to kill his son, shoot his son in law, and hold a gun to MY son's face. But seeing as how he did all of that, that no longer gives you the right to anything!" Melanie said sternly. The judge huffed and rolled his eyes.

 

 

"Everyone is innocent until proven guilty. But I have read all of the information on this situation. Mr. Taylor, you are in no state to be demanding rights to a child. I agree with Mrs. Marcus. I rule in favor of the defendant," Judge Obvall said as he stood up and left the room. It was that quick. In under five minutes. Justin has spent months agonizing over this. Countless sleepless nights, and he decides in five minutes. It was over?

 

 

"He can't do that!" Craig said.

 

 

"Craig, don't do this now!" Mitchell said. Jennifer hugged Tucker, as Justin hugged Melanie.

 

 

"Thank you," Justin said.

 

 

"I don't want that fucking faggot anywhere near my daughter!" Craig yelled. That wasn't what shocked anyone. It was Jennifer slamming her hand down loudly on the table.

 

 

"I am sick of this! I'm sick of you! What kind of monster are you? Millions of men have gay sons, and you act like he's the antichrist!" Jennifer yelled at him. Mitchell started pulling Craig backwards.

 

 

"Jen, don't let him get to you," Tucker told her.

 

 

"You don't get to attack my beautiful son anymore who's added something to this world. It's your fault I lost him at 17. He was still in high school! And he was ripped away from me. You ruined this family! And now I'm cleaning up yet another one of your mistakes and raising your daughter. We're all better off without you. You deserve to rot in that jail cell!" Jennifer said. The room was silent by her outburst. The guards came forward and started taking Craig away.

 

 

"Well that was...calmer than I expected," Tucker said. Brian snorted. "Let's go downstairs and start on all that adoption paperwork," Tucker told Jennifer. Brian and Mel drove back to work, so it was Justin that was left by himself. He went over to Lilly's daycare and picked her up. One of the teachers in the room was packing up her bag for Justin.

 

 

"So, your mom said this morning that today was the day. How did it go?" She asked carefully. Justin smiled.

 

 

"My mom's starting the adoption process as we speak. So we won," Justin said. Amanda, the teacher, smiled brightly.

 

 

"That just makes me so happy. I was so worried about Miss Lilly here. You guys really are just the nicest family. And I'm so happy to hear that everything's going to be okay," Amanda said.

 

 

"You and me both," Justin said, hearing relief in his own voice. Lilly wobbled her way over to Justin and he scooped her up. He wanted to do something fun with her, but it was just too cold outside. So, he did something his mom used to do with him. He took Lilly to the art museum.

 

 

It was an odd feeling. He had won. They had won. Lilly was going to stay with them. She was theirs. So why wasn't he jumping for joy?

 


 

 

He started school the very next day. It went off without a hitch and he got right back into the swing of things. It was at the end of the week when he was talking to his advisor that he got some unexpected news. All the credits he got from working for Vanguard had been voided, because of the stunt he pulled. Putting up the signs against Stockwell. So that meant he needed to go and intern somewhere to earn all his credits back.

 

 

Justin didn't want to go and ask around. It took some students a year or two before they even found an internship. He didn't have that type of time. He didn't even have a week. He needed something now. So, there was only one obvious choice. To go work for Brian again. He smirked at that. Oh, the irony of going to work for Brian again! I'm sure whoever on the Board voted against keeping Justin's credits would be pissed that he's working for the same man again. Same person, different company.

 

 

Justin chuckled and waited for Brian to get home. He stood at the stove cooking when he heard the garage door open and close. He cringed when he heard Brian's car door slam, and then heard the hall door shut roughly. The dogs always got excited when someone came through the door. Brian, on the other hand, hated them.

 

 

"Get the fuck off my pants!" Brian yelled at them. Oh, geez, it was gonna be one of those nights. He was pissed about something. He heard Brian hang up his coat and put his briefcase down in his office. "Damn fucking dogs," Brian complained as he walked into the kitchen and started taking off his suit jacket.

 

 

"Hi, honey!" Justin joked. He smiled brightly at him, while Brian just glared. He chuckled. "What's wrong with you?" Justin asked as he went back to his cooking.

 

 

"The fucking Art Department!" Brian said. Ah, them! They had been a thorn in Brian's side for a couple of months ago. He had about 20 people in his Art Department, and all of a sudden 12 of them were leaving. Not for anything bad, but every reason under the sun. One of them was an intern and wasn't planning on staying, another was going back to school. One was getting married. One was pregnant. One was choosing to stay home with their kids. One's wife was being relocated for work. One was taking care of their parent. One got a divorce and was moving back home. Another one was just moving to a different state. All normal reasons. But Brian had to hire more team members, and they had done nothing but cause Brian grief.

 

 

"What happened today?" Justin asked. Brian starting taking off his shoes and socks.

 

 

"What color is yellow?" Brian asked. Justin looked over at him. "I get brown. Is that fucking yellow?" Brian asked. Justin could only imagine how that went down. "They don't fucking work together! No one's on the same damn page," Brian griped as he started ripping off his tie. Justin chuckled.

 

 

"Well, maybe I should wait to ask you my favor, then," Justin said.

 

 

Brian came up behind him and put his hands on Justin's hips and rested his head against the back of Justin's.  "You smell good," Brian said, making Justin laugh.

 

 

"I think it's the food," Justin said.

 

 

Brian gave out a throaty chuckle.  "What's your favor?" he asked as he went to the fridge to take out a beer and lean against the kitchen island.

 

 

"They voided out all my credits I got for working at Vanguard. And in order to graduate on time, I need to get those three credits by working an internship," Justin said and turned around.

 

 

The look on Brian's face was priceless. This was music to Brian's ears. He wasn't scowling anymore. He had on a full Justin Sunshine smile.  "So," Brian said and crossed his arms. "You're finally gonna come work at Kinnetik," Brian said.

 

 

Justin snorted and rolled his eyes.  "If that's okay," Justin said.

 

 

"Oh, this is fucking brilliant. It's genius," Brian said.

 

 

Justin raised an eyebrow.  "It's just an internship. They're not gonna take me all that seriously, seeing as how I'm married to the owner."

 

 

"Not all of them will know that," Brian said. Justin stared at him in confusion. "There's only like eight of them who know you are. The rest of my team doesn't. So, you come in as Justin Taylor," Brian said.

 

 

"I waited six years for that name! I'm not going back to Justin Taylor."

 

 

"This is perfect," Brian said, as he went over to his phone and started punching away.

 

 

"Do you wanna fill me in on what you're talking about?" Justin asked as he went back to the stove.

 

 

"They don't know you. So, when you're there, you can find out what the fuck is wrong with the Art Department. I want to know exactly who to blame. And since none of the new people know you, they won't suck up to you. This is fucking perfect!" Brian said happily.

 

 

"What are you doing?" Justin asked.

 

 

"Texting Theodore to set the whole thing up. Those stupid fuckers won't know what hit them. GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME!" Brian yelled. Justin jumped and looked at him.

 

 

"George, come here, buddy," Justin called him. George came running over to him happily. He bent down and picked George up. "And I don't remember agreeing to be your spy," Justin said.

 

 

Brian let out a one syllable ‘HA'. He looked up from his phone.  "Yeah, that's funny. I also didn't agree to let you get an internship at my workplace," Brian said.

 

 

Justin's mouth fell open.  "Cunt," Justin breathed out. 

 

 

Brian chuckled and walked back over to him.  "You seriously just saved my life," he said and kissed him, getting too close to George so he could lick his cheek. Brian yanked away and wiped at his face. "Damn it, I hate that fucking dog!" Brian said as he stomped over to the sink to clean his face.  

 

 

"I still don't understand why the hell you got me Fred and George if you hate them so much," Justin laughed as he put George back down.

 

 

"I had a momentary lapse in judgment," Brian admitted.

 

 

Justin laughed again.  "Just admit it. You did it because you love me," Justin said.

 

 

Brian came up behind him and turned him around and backed him up against the kitchen island.  "Quite possibly," he said. Justin chuckled and then laughed loudly as Brian picked him up to sit on the counter. He unbuttoned Justin's pants and stuck his hand inside to pull his cock out and started licking it.

 

 

"EVERYONE DECENT?" Someone yelled from the front door. Justin hopped down from the counter and started pulling his pants back up. The dogs went crazy as Sawyer came into the kitchen.

 

 

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Brian demanded.

 

 

Sawyer stopped in the doorway.  "I told you I was coming," Sawyer said.

 

 

"Yeah, wrong person," Brian grumbled, making Justin hide his face.

 

 

"Did I come at the wrong time?" Sawyer asked as he looked at them. Before Brian could say anything else, Justin spoke up.

 

 

"Dinner's almost ready. By the way, your dad's coming in tonight instead of next week." Justin laughed. Brian rolled his eyes. "And don't say I didn't tell you, because I told you last night," Justin said as he went over and hugged Sawyer.

 

 

"Fucking blue balls," Brian grumbled as he grabbed his beer and started drinking it again.

 

 

"So nice to see you, too, Son," Sawyer said and smacked him on the shoulder. "I thought we could go out for dinner one of the nights I'm here. My treat. To celebrate your mom getting custody of your sister," Sawyer said.

 

 

Justin fidgeted around and went back to the stove. "Yeah, that's sounds fun," Justin said. Sawyer raised an eyebrow at Brian, who just raised his hands. He had a feeling about what was going on in Justin's head, but he wasn't sure. He'd let Justin figure this one out. He had to.

 

 

"Will you lock those fucking things up somewhere?" Brian complained at the puppies who were jumping all over Sawyer.

 

 

"Why the hell did you get two dogs if you hate them so much?" Sawyer asked.

 

Justin turned his head and smiled and chuckled.  "I just asked him the same thing," he said. He shook his head and turned back to Sawyer. "Sam said you've been at the gym every day since your bet with Teresa. Spin class twice a day," Justin said.

 

 

"Yeah, sometimes three," Sawyer said proudly.

 

 

Brian snorted. "You have no idea how hard this is. You'll be crying for your mom after the first day," Brian laughed.

 

 

"Brian!" Justin scolded as he smacked him.

 

 

"Yeah, aren't you the asshole who let go of the handle bars and crashed your bike?" Sawyer asked.

 

 

Brian smiled sarcastically.  "I still made it over the finish line," he said.

 

 

"Barely," Justin mumbled.

 

 

"And ten hours after everyone else did," Sawyer said. Brian narrowed his eyes at him, and Sawyer just smiled.

 

 

"When are you leaving again?" Brian asked.

 

 

"Sam and Josh are coming back tonight, too," Justin said.

 

 

"Why the fuck is everyone coming back? You all don't live here. So why are you always in my fucking house?" Brian demanded.

 

 

Sawyer pointed at Justin. "It's his house." he said.

 

 

"I happen to like having your family over all the time. Besides, we have enough room. Sam said she wants to stay a couple nights at Teresa's house," Justin said.

 

 

"Why don't you stay there?" Brian asked.

 

 

Justin chuckled.  "Because he and Teresa are fighting," he reminded him.

 

 

Sawyer rolled his eyes.  "I'm gonna go take a shower," he grumbled and walked out of the room.

 

 

"YOU CAN ALWAYS STAY WITH YOUR GRANDSON!" Brian yelled.

 

 

Justin laughed and smacked him again.  "I can't wait for the Liberty Ride this year. Jayden and Josh are riding. Daphne's helping out, and so is Teresa and Sam," he said.

 

 

"Since when are they riding?" Brian asked.

 

 

Justin stared at him.  "You know you really are a domestic cliché. You don't listen to me when I tell you these things," he told him.

 

 


 

 

By the end of the week, Ted had it all worked out for Justin to start at Kinnetik. The employees that did know Justin were to keep their mouths shut. Justin was coming in as Justin Taylor. When he went in, a few of the employees just smirked when they saw him. He pretended he didn't know where he was going, and Jayden actually had to walk him over to the Art Department. Jayden introduced him to the head of the Art Department, Patricia Denvers.

 

 

"So, you're the new intern from PIFA. I'm Patricia, but everyone calls me Tricia. You've taken care of all your paperwork with Ted already, right?" Justin nodded.

 

 

"Yes, we took care of everything the other day," Justin told her.

 

 

She nodded. "Perfect. We have a few campaigns that we're working on at the moment. You can sit with Elliot and observe him and help him out with anything that he needs. We have a meeting with Mr. Kinney in a few hours to go over an ad so he can see what we've come up with, and you can sit in on it. Elliot, this is Justin Taylor. He'll be your intern for the day," Tricia said.

 

 

"Oh, cool! Have a seat," Elliot said. Justin didn't know him. He was one of the newest artists. Before Justin could say anything else, Tricia was gone. Justin sat next to him. "What year are you in at school?" Elliot asked. He looked to be in his late twenties. Brown hair, hazel eyes. Definitely some eye candy for Brian.

 

 

"I just started my last year. I took a break for a couple years. I came back, so I can add my degree to my resume," Justin joked, making Elliot chuckle.

 

 

"Yeah, I did the same thing. I took a few years off and then went back. I started here a few months ago after I graduated. It's the best job I could have asked for until they all got hired," Elliot said, nodding his head. Brian looked over and saw about seven people standing in Tricia's office. "Meeting of the minds," Elliot mocked. It wasn't even going to take him five minutes to figure out what was wrong, if Elliot was just gonna lay it all out on the table.

 

 

"What's wrong with them?" Justin asked.

 

 

"Don't get me wrong. My actual boss is pretty much the best boss I've ever worked for. I got hired right before Tricia did, and I worked on only one campaign before she came, and I had done the whole graphic design for a company. You do what Kinney wants and you're on his good side. His assistant leaves in the middle of the day to have drinks with a girlfriend, comes back tipsy, and he doesn't even care. He just laughs. He didn't even question when Olivia had to leave because she thought something was wrong with her dad. He's a really cool guy. He pays phenomenal. But those two weeks are what keep me here now. I just gotta wait till they get their asses fired," Elliot said.

 

 

Before Justin could ask anything else, a guy came out of Tricia's office with a piece of paper and handed it to Justin. "Take this and get us some lunch, kid," He said. Brian looked down.

 

 

"I'm supposed to be learning. Not getting lunch," Justin said.

 

 

"This is James. He's..." Elliot tried to say, but James interrupted him.

 

 

"Listen, kid, we don't have time to teach some interns how to draw. What we need is some lunch before our meeting today. So either get us our lunch, or hit the bricks," James said and walked back into the office.

 

 

"He's such an ass. I'm sorry. But while you're here, I'll try and help you any way I can. Just come look for me when you get back," Elliot said. Justin nodded his head and put his jacket back on. He was about to walk out the door when Cynthia stopped him.

 

 

"Hey, where are you going?" She asked. He held up a piece of paper.

 

 

"Getting them lunch." Justin said.

 

 

Her mouth dropped. "That's what they have you doing? God, I can't wait till they realize that you actually have authority to fire their asses," she said and chuckled.

 

 

That was true, he guessed. He never thought of it like that. He owned the company, just like Brian did. Brian gave him all the rights to his company. Of course, he'd never fire someone without Brian approving it. Justin's name may be on Kinnetik, but this was Brian's company. He'd never undermine Brian in such a way.

 

 

He walked down to the corner deli and ordered their food, and then went to sit down to wait. He stopped when he saw Eric and Ethan sitting right behind him.

 

 

"Fancy meeting you here," Ethan said. Justin let out a deep breath.

 

 

"Yeah, I'm just getting lunch," Justin said.

 

 

"Didn't you start today?" Eric asked. Justin nodded. "Tricia and James are gonna get themselves into trouble when Brian finds out they sent you to get lunch," Eric chuckled. Justin rubbed the back of his head.

 

 

"Yeah, well, he shouldn't lose his head too quickly. He wants to know exactly what the problem is in the Department."

 

 

"Oh, that's really obvious. It's Tricia and James. Tricia's a total, lazy bitch. And James is her little lap dog. He doesn't have any talent, but he gets all the praise when the work is done," Eric said.

 

 

Justin tilted his head.  "Did you ever tell Brian all that?" he asked. Eric stared at him like a deer caught in headlights. The thought was obviously the scariest thing ever to Eric. Justin snorted. "No, I can guess why," he said.

 

 

"Yeah, can you blame him after Brian yelled at him in front of everyone?" Ethan demanded.

 

 

Justin glared at him.  "Seriously? Can you blame him?" he repeated his words back to him.

 

 

"He shouldn't be screaming at his employees about their personal lives," Ethan said.

 

 

Justin shook his head and then chuckled.  "Man, for a second I thought I could actually have a normal conversation without you acting like an ass. How stupid can I be?" Justin said and turned back to the counter. He could talk to Eric without it being bad. At least cordial. Ethan couldn't maintain that. Michael was the same way. So was his father. So, Justin suddenly wondered, what was it about him that made other people like that?

 

 

When he brought their lunch back, he didn't even get a thank you. Tricia was arguing with another person in the Department. It was a whole different feel from what it was months ago. He always stopped in the Art Department and talked with everyone. They all loved their jobs. The team as a whole worked well, but they worked well with Brian on whatever concept he wanted. He could feel the tension now. No one was working together. They were all just looking to see who would win.

 

 

Justin shook his head. How had it gotten so bad? But he knew how. He had distracted Brian so badly. He hired people just by looking at their resumes. He needed bodies. He felt terrible at what had happened. That was just another thing to add to Justin's list of what was his fault!

 

 

A little while later, they all went into the conference room to have a meeting with Brian. As soon as he walked in, he felt the tension between them. The heat. This was going to be fun for Brian. "Who's this?" Brian asked, pointing to him. Justin noticed that two guys looked at each other knowingly. Brian was a huge flirt. And everyone knew it. He hit on anyone who was hot.

 

 

"This is our new intern from PIFA. He just started today," Tricia said, brushing Justin off. She babbled on about what they had started working on as Brian sat down. He listened to her ramble on and kept stealing glances at Justin. It made him hot. He watched every move Brian made. He was so hot and sexy to watch. He wanted Brian so fucking bad.

 

 

"He's married," Elliot whispered in his ear. Justin looked over. "I guess he was some stud around here. The gay part of town.  But he gave it all up and got married. He owns half of gay Pittsburgh," he added. Justin nodded. "He hits on every guy that walks in here. But he doesn't touch them," Elliot said. Justin nodded again. Oh, he knew all that.

 

 

"This isn't what I asked for. This ad is going too conservative. I'm not conservative. And neither is this clothing line. They're advertising adult women, from 18 to however young old ladies wanna dress. This is the exact opposite of what I wanted," Brian complained. He hated it when his employees didn't listen to him.

 

 

"You're absolutely right. We can change all this. And we have other ideas already in plan..." Tricia tried to say, but Brian held up his hand.

 

 

"It needs to be hot. It needs to be provocative. The girl needs to feel like when she buys these clothes and wears them, that all eyes are on her the second she walks into that bar or club. That every guy will grovel at her feet, and the guy with the biggest cock will fuck her," Brian said seductively. "She needs to feel fuckable. And she won't feel fuckable with this fucking commercial geared for adult diapers for seniors," Brian said. Gross.

 

 

"Brian, I'm really sorry. My team and I are gonna go back and fix this," Tricia said as she glared around at the team. Justin thought he heard Elliot gulp.

 

 

"Tomorrow morning. Be ready to present me something new by tomorrow morning. I need something better to start pushing this ad through!" Brian told her. She nodded.

 

 

"Of course," she said and stood up. The rest of the team followed her.

 

 

"Get the new kid in my office. Tess still has some paperwork for him to sign," Brian said and stormed out. Tricia looked back at the team.

 

 

"Well, thanks again for making me look like an idiot," Tricia said to the group.

 

 

"But, Tricia, I told you that's what Mr. Kinney wanted! I wrote down his notes..." one of the girls tried to say, but she stopped when she saw Tricia's face.

 

 

"My office. Right now!" She told the young girl. She spun on her feet and left, the group following. Justin went the other way and right over to Brian's office.

 

 

"You wanted to see me, Mr. Kinney?" Justin asked as he opened the door. Brian was sitting at his desk. Justin noticed that the blinds were pulled down.

 

 

"Have a seat, Mr. Taylor," Brian said. Justin shut his door and walked over and sat down. Brian pushed his chair back and crossed his arms. "Mr. Taylor. I think there's a miscommunication. I asked you to have a seat, but I didn't say that you could sit over there," Brian said. Justin raised his eyebrows, and then stood up. Brian waved him over, and Justin walked around to the other side of the desk, and tried not to laugh. Brian had his cock out, standing straight up. He was hot and bothered. He could just tell by how hard he was.

 

 

"Now, Mr. Taylor, if you could please have a seat. I think you remember long ago that I said you'd have to work long, hard, hours. I think you need to get started on working hard. So, if you could sit right down, we'll get started," Brian said. His eyes clouded with lust. Brian had a tube of lube in his hand. Justin unbuttoned himself and started pulling his pants down. "Not all the way down," Brian ordered.

 

 

Justin smiled. He pulled his pants down far enough just to release his cock and show his ass. "If you could bend over first." Brian said. Motioning for his desk. Justin bent over it, lying across it. Brian started rubbing lube on his hole, causing Justin to squirm and moan softly. "Alright, then stand up," Brian said, holding him still so he could move, but just stand. "Now, sit down, Mr. Taylor," Brian asked. He guided Justin to sit in his lap, and slowly filled Justin's ass full of his cock.

 

 

He groaned as he went down, and Brian held him down once he was fully inside Justin. He laid back against him. "Mr. Taylor, has anyone told you how tight your ass is?" Brian asked him.

 

 

"No, Mr. Kinney. You're the first man to ever put their big, hard cock inside my ass," Justin moaned.

 

 

Brian smiled. He made Justin sit up but wouldn't let him move his ass. He pulled himself forward, so Justin was leaning on his desk.

 

 

"Are you telling me, Mr. Taylor, that you're a virgin?" He asked as he ran his hand up and down Justin's back. He moved his hips slightly to rub Justin's prostate.

 

 

"Yes, Sir," Justin moaned.

 

 

"What should I do with you? Coming into my company. Bending over my desk. Exposed. And now sitting on my cock." Brian said, pumping himself inside Justin.

 

 

"Please, don't fire me, Sir!" Justin pleaded. He was in ecstasy.

 

 

"You'll need to come in here every day. You need to be taught a lesson," Brian said and smacked the side of Justin's ass, making him groan. Before they could continue their dirty talk, Brian's door was pushed open. Justin was already leaning over the desk, his elbows moving him on Brian's cock. But the door opening made him stop. Brian growled as Ted walked in, who was looking at a file.

 

 

"Brian, I just got word from the apartment building...Oh, hey, Justin," Ted said as he sat down. He didn't think it was weird for Justin to be sitting on Brian's lap?

 

 

"Theodore," Brian growled.

 

 

"One of the tenants left the water running in her bathtub. It leaked into the apartment below her. Maintenance said that the damage is beyond anything he can do. He has plumbers and contractors coming out today to look and give estimates.  But he says it's pretty bad," Ted said. He flipped the page around to Brian to show the pictures. Justin was trying not to moan. Brian was still moving his hips, even though Justin had planted his feet firmly on the ground, trying not to move.

 

 

"Theodore. I'm kind of busy here," Brian said firmly. Ted looked around.

 

 

"Why's it so dark in here? Did you shut the blinds?" Ted asked.

 

 

"Are you fucking finished?" Brian asked him. Justin let out a noise and put his forehead into his hand. Brian had moved his hand around to start pulling on Justin's cock.

 

 

"You okay, Justin? Art Department already make you sick? I think it's that Patricia woman. She's straight," Ted said and cringed.

 

 

"Are you actually fucking serious right now, Ted?" Brian asked. Ted stared at him, confused. "My cock is shoved up Sunshine's ass, and my hand is around his cock. I don't normally mind an audience, but Justin here doesn't like fucking in front of friends. So, if you don't mind, I'd like to get back to fucking Mr. Taylor's ass here!" Brian gritted through his teeth as he sharply jabbed his hips right into Justin.

 

 

"Oh God!" Justin said and grabbed the desk.

 

 

"I um....I'm sorry," Ted stuttered and ran out of the room.

 

 

"Fucking dumbass." Brian chuckled and moved his hips again, making Justin groan.

 

 

"Brian," he moaned. Justin leaned back against his chest and started moving his own hips forward and back.

 

 

"That's Mr. Kinney to you," Brian said. Justin let his head fall back against his shoulder. He gripped the arm rests as he moved his body.

 

 

"Fuck me, Mr. Kinney," Justin breathed. Brian bit his ear and grabbed his hips and started moving him faster. He grabbed Justin's arms and slammed his hands on his desk, holding Justin over it as he rammed in and out of him.

 

 

After they came, they cleaned up and straightened their clothes. Justin chuckled. "You're gonna get me found out too early if you really want me to find out what's wrong with your Art Department," Justin said as he ran a hand through his hair. Brian made a big show of putting his dick back in his pants, making Justin chuckle.

 

 

"I'm the boss. I can do whatever the fuck I want," Brian said. Justin looked in the mirror and straightened his clothes. He walked over to Brian, grabbed the back of his chair, and kissed him passionately before pulling away.

 

 

"Next time you address me, Mr. Kinney...you will address me as Mr. Kinney as well," he whispered. He smiled and walked to the door and opened it. He spun around in the doorway. "Thank you for all your help, Mr. Kinney." Justin said and left.

 


 

 

The rest of the week Justin was extremely busy. He was driving into Pittsburgh early to take a spin class. He'd shower at the gym and then go to school. Then go to Kinnetik for a few hours, go back to the gym to take a spin class, and then head home. But he wanted to fit in as many spin classes as he could. The Liberty Ride was coming up much quicker than he had expected.

 

 

He was entirely pissed off when Jayden let it slip that since Kinnetik was so involved with the Liberty Ride, he was riding and Daphne was volunteering, and that Eric and Ethan had signed up. Just fucking great. Daphne was even pissed they were going. She was mad because Eric was paying for the whole thing.

 

 

Sam and Josh also were coming. Sam had originally wanted to ride, because she thought it would be fun. But she couldn't ride because she was pregnant, so she made Josh go. And after Sawyer said he would ride, she ended up telling Josh he had to be responsible for Sawyer when he got hurt or couldn't keep up.

 

 

The morning of the ride Justin was super excited. He hadn't been this excited in a while. He was so bummed when he was unable to go two years ago. And then even last year they were so busy they weren't able to. "God, you're bouncing around like a little girl," Josh joked as he and Sawyer got all the bikes hooked up to the top of Justin's SUV. Before Justin could reply, Brian came by and snatched Justin's keys out of his hands.

 

 

"Are we ready to leave yet?" Brian asked as he opened the driver's side door.

 

 

"Sam had to pee," Josh said. Brian laid his hand on the horn.

 

 

"SAMANTHA, HURRY YOUR ASS UP!" Brian yelled, and kept hitting the horn.

 

 

"Stop it!" Justin said and smacked him. "I still have to say goodbye to the puppies," Justin said as he walked back in through the garage. Brian kept honking. He climbed over the baby gate into the kitchen to bend down and pet the dogs. "Aww...guys, I'm gonna miss you. But your gonna stay at your great grandparents' house. Just don't tell Brian I called his parents your great grandparents. I'm just gonna miss you guys so much," he said and kissed them. A minute later Sam came out of the bathroom.

 

 

"Is he seriously honking for me?" She asked. She seemed a little down that morning. He kissed the dogs one last time.

 

 

"Bye, boys. I love you. Let's leave before I cry," Justin said. Sam wobbled out into the garage. Brian beeped again.

 

 

"Let's go, fat ass!" Brian said to her. Sam didn't say anything but kept on wobbling down to the car. "What's wrong with you?" Brian asked.

 

 

"Nothing. I'm just tired," Sam said. Brian stared at her.

 

 

"You're not gonna argue back with me? Tell me to fuck off? Praise Jesus. You need to get knocked up more often if this is how we get you to shut up," Brian said. She just glared at him.

 

 

"Brian, shut up. She's pregnant," Justin said. Josh walked up behind her and kissed her cheek.

 

 

"She's too fucking fat to even get in the car," Brian said as she was trying to get in. She just stared at him.

 

 

"Will you just leave me alone? You try having a watermelon in YOUR uterus! My whole body's swollen and I'm fucking tired. Stop looking at me!" She told him. Brian just laughed as Justin reached in from the passenger side and yanked on him.

 

 

"Get in the car and leave her alone," Justin said as he started putting his seat belt on. Justin was bouncing in his seat. He was too excited to go on the Ride. "I almost forgot my passport," Justin chuckled.

.

 

"Oh, I did forget ours. Usually she takes care of that stuff. But her pregnancy brain is throwing her a little off on her game. Luckily, Derek went and grabbed them for us and drove to the airport and gave them to me before we took off," Josh joked. Brian scoffed.

 

 

"Pregnancy brain, my ass. She's just fat," Brian joked, looking in his mirror. Sam just rolled her eyes. "Come on. Making fun of you is no fun if you're just gonna let me," Brian said. Sam hissed and grabbed her side.

 

 

"God, stop doing that!" She groaned.

 

 

"You okay?" Sawyer asked.

 

 

"Yeah, she keeps kicking me really hard. Her head is under my ribs and she doesn't like those. But she keeps moving and sits right on my bladder and jumps on it like it's a trampoline, and then bounces around and kicks me all over," she said as she rubbed her side.

 

 

"You better not pee on my seats!" Brian told her. Justin smacked him again.

 

 

"They're MY seats. This is my car that you stole the keys from. So, go ahead and pee all you want!" Justin told her.

 

 

"Like hell she will!"

 

 

"I don't have to pee," Sam said. Brian looked at her again.

 

 

"God, you're no fun," Brian griped. Justin smacked his arm.

 

 


 

 

When they got there, everyone was excited to get going. Gus was there with Genevieve and Robert, and Gus was going to stay with them for the weekend. Lindsay, Melanie, Debbie, Ben, Daphne, Sam, and Teresa were all going along to volunteer. Justin, Brian, Ted, Emmett, Hunter, Blake, Calvin, Sawyer, Josh, and Jayden were all riding. It was gonna be a fun ride that Justin had been looking forward to.

 

 

What confused everyone was Michael. He wasn't there. "Where the fuck is he? We're leaving in ten minutes!" Debbie said to Ben.

 

 

"He said he wasn't feeling well. That he thinks he has the flu. So, he gave all the money he raised to Hunter," Ben said. Brian and Justin just looked at each other. They could both tell Ben was lying. Debbie put her head down. It made her sad; it was obvious. But she picked her head back up and started ordering everyone to get on the bus.

 

 

"Can't say that I'm upset that he didn't show up. I'm surprised he didn't demand for me to drop off Jenny," Justin heard Mel say to Lindsay.

 

 

"It'll definitely make for an easier ride," Lindsay said. The girls nodded.

 

 

"Never used to be like this," Emmett said sadly.

 

 

"You shouldn't worry about him. He's making this choice. You just have to choose to live your own life. You've done all you can for him." Blake said.

 

 

"Spoken like a true ex-addict," Brian said sarcastically.

 

 

"Nice," Ted snapped.

 

 

"You're awfully bitchy this morning!" Daphne said and lightly slapped him on the back of the head. Jayden laughed.

 

 

"I think she's the only one that can get away with that," Jayden said, meaning Daphne smacking Brian.

 

 

"If any of us did that, he'd cut off our dicks," Ted said.

 

 

"With an extremely dull butter knife. But I'd have someone else do it. My eyes just aren't as good as they used to be. I need someone with superhuman sight to see something that small," Brian said as he held his fingers together. Ted scoffed and Daphne burst out laughing. Justin shook his head.

 

 

"You really are an ass today." Justin chuckled as he got on the bus. Brian smacked Justin's ass and then squeezed it.

 

 

"It's because I like yours so much," Brian said as he blantantly groped him, making a few people snicker. He hopped onto the bus step that Justin was already on, giving him no room.

 

 

"Get off of me." Justin laughed as he shoved Brian's hand away and stepped up the other two steps. Brian followed and reached around and grabbed Justin's cock through his pants.

 

 

"Well, I like this, too," Brian said as he held onto him.

 

 

"God, get a room!" Jayden said as he and Daphne sat down towards the back of the bus. Justin laughed and tried walking and shoving him off, but Brian was all over him.

 

 

"But then we'd never see Justin again," Emmett joked.  Justin went to sit across from Daphne and Jayden, Brian moving so he could do it, but he sat in the aisle seat and smiled up and Justin, who just rolled his eyes.

 

 

"Are you gonna scoot in?" Justin asked.

 

 

"No, I like the aisle seat," Brian said, and then he opened his mouth and pretended to bite.

 

 

"Oh, great. You're gonna fucking bite me when I crawl over. I'm not sitting with you." Justin laughed as he crossed his arms. Emmett pushed him forward slightly, so he could go and sit behind them.

 

 

"And here I thought Justin was the only one to put body parts in his mouth," Emmett joked.

 

 

"Oh, Brian does do that. Justin's told me about some steamy..." Daphne tried to say, but Brian covered her mouth.

 

 

"Fuck off, fag hag," Brian told her. Emmett burst out laughing, and Brian turned around to smack him. Justin tried to use that as his chance to crawl over Brian. Brian spun back around and still grabbed his ass, so he got caught up and ended up sitting sideways against the window with one leg draped over Brian.

 

 

"Seriously? You seriously had to make it that fucking difficult?" Justin demanded. 

 

 

"Excuse me," Ethan said as he tried to walk by, but Justin's foot was hanging over the side. Brian glared at Ethan as he yanked Justin's foot away and into the seat. Justin glared as he watched Ethan walk by and pull Eric to sit down behind Jayden and Daphne and kiss Eric. Justin shook his head and turned to face the front.

 

 

"Tell me why we didn't just fly there?" Brian griped.

 

 

"Because taking the bus is a part of lifem and it builds camaraderie," Sawyer said as he sat in front of them.

 

 

"Camaraderie, my ass," Brian bitched.

 


 

Not even 30 minutes into the ride, Sam was already fast asleep and snoring softly. Justin had stood up, leaned on the empty seat in front of him, and tapped Josh. He turned around.

 

 

"She okay?" Justin asked.

 

 

"Yeah, she's just tired. It had to happen sometime, right? Most pregnant women get tired. She's been like the freakin' Energizer Bunny since she got pregnant," Josh said, moving some of her hair out of her face. Brian smiled and leaned forward in the aisle.

 

 

"Hey, you!" Brian said. Teresa was sitting with Debbie and turned around. "Do you have a Sharpie?" Brian asked. She turned more of her body around to look at him.

 

 

"Why would I have one? That's pretty random," Teresa said.

 

 

"You have a big-ass purse. Don't all mothers carry all those random things in there?" Brian asked. She tilted her head and then relented and bent down to grab her purse.

 

 

"Yeah, yeah," She said and looked through her purse. She pulled out about five. "Any particular color?" She asked. Brian chuckled and grabbed the black one. He then leaned over to go and draw on Sam's face.

 

 

"Brian, stop it!" Justin said and caught the marker.

 

 

"Brian, will you leave her alone? She's pregnant; let her sleep!" Lindsay scolded him.

 

 

"I'm gonna draw a penis on her face, since she likes them so much," Brian said and snatched another marker from Teresa. Sawyer burst out laughing.

 

 

"Brian Kinney, you fucking leave her alone!" Debbie told him. He rolled his eyes and before he knew it, Teresa snatched the marker back from him and smacked him on the head.

 

 

"You have never woken her up and have no idea of the monster you'll turn her into," Teresa said. Brian plopped back down.

 

 

"Bunch of pussies!" Brian said.

 

 

"How does she sleep through all this noise?" Calvin asked. Sawyer turned around.

 

 

"She sleeps through everything. We spent a summer down in Florida and we would stay up all night because it was hurricane season. She'd sleep through all the noise, but then she'd have the audacity to be pissed in the morning because we didn't wake her up to join the fun," Sawyer said. Josh laughed and turned around.

 

 

"Ali, Parker, and Spencer were just babies. They were up with us. Parker and Spencer just cried. That alone kept us all awake. She never even budged," Josh laughed.

 

 

"Didn't the dorm at your school have a fire drill in the middle of the night and she slept through it?" Jayden asked. Josh laughed.

 

 

"No, she actually heard that. But she paid the R.A. to warn her when they were gonna do it. So she put ear plugs in and slept through it," Josh joked. Josh ended up having to wake her up when they got to Canada and had to go through the border.

 

 

A few hours later they had arrived at their hotel. Justin had barely shut the door before Brian was pulling him to the bed. To say they were late to the bar was an understatement. They were two hours late. Everyone was around a few tables drinking and laughing loudly.

 

 

"It's about fucking time!" Debbie said.

 

 

"Poor Justin. I thought he'd miss the ride again," Lindsay joked. Justin smiled brightly.

 

 

"Poor Justin, my ass," Brian said as he grabbed a beer.

 

 

"Are you telling me that Brian Kinney bottomed for Justin Kinney?" Ted joked. Brian glared at him while Sawyer covered his ears.

 

 

"Oh, Jesus Christ," Sawyer laughed.

 

 

"He was preparing me for the ride tomorrow." Justin laughed. The group burst out laughing. Even Brian chuckled. It was just good to see Justin laugh and smile and have fun. Something had been missing for a while. "Is she drunk?" Justin asked. Brian looked over to see Emmett and Teresa dancing. Teresa was laughing hysterically.

 

 

"God, she's embarrassing. Kinda like you," Brian said to Debbie.

 

 

"She's not drunk. She's tipsy. And your mother is a grown woman! And completely not embarrassing!" Debbie scolded him. Josh leaned in.

 

 

"The girl at the bar was flirting with Sawyer," Josh whispered loudly. Sawyer whipped his head over.

 

 

"Are you drunk?" Sawyer demanded. Josh looked like a little kid who got caught smoking.

 

 

"No," Josh said. Sawyer's glare was intense and a little scary.

 

 

"Where's your fat ass wife? Eating somewhere, I presume?" Brian asked as he looked around.

 

 

"Oh my God, will you give it a rest? You completely torture her." Justin shook his head and drank a glass of water. No beer for him with his meds.

 

 

"She's sleeping again," Josh said.

 

 

"Are you sure she's okay?" Justin asked Josh.

 

 

"She's fine. It's completely normal to be tired this late in the pregnancy. When I was pregnant with Michael I was sleeping all night and taking naps all day whenever I could. Little shit took everything outta me," Debbie said and chuckled. Ben fidgeted in his seat at the mention of Michael.

 

 

"It really is normal," Lindsay told Josh. Josh just smiled. They sat around for a little while longer before the bartender came up to the table to take some glasses and beer bottles away. She was a pretty blonde, maybe in her early twenties. Her black T-shirt was tied in the back to show off her belly button ring. She smiled at Brian.

 

 

"I like dick," Brian said, annoyed. Her mouth fell open.,

 

 

"God, will you take it easy on the girl? Sorry, honey, we can't take him anywhere." Debbie told her. The girl laughed and walked to the other side and smiled at Sawyer.

 

 

"Did you want another drink?" She asked Sawyer with a smile.

 

 

"Oh, no, that's okay. We're gonna be taking off," Sawyer said. Before the girl could reply, she jumped and screamed. Her shirt had wine all down the front.

 

 

"Oh, I'm so sorry, sweetie," Teresa said. "It's too cold outside to keep that on. I'd get something more to cover yourself up with!" Teresa said. Everyone stared at her in silence. No one knew what to say. The girl ran off crying. Teresa shrugged her shoulders and put her glass on the table and then spun around to Emmett. "Wanna dance some more?" She asked. To shock Emmett was a sight. Everyone just looked around, not knowing what to say.

 

 

"Actually, honey, we were all just leaving. We all have to get up early. And these boys can't be riding a bike all day with a hangover. So, all of you, off to bed. And don't be staying up all night fucking!" Debbie warned them, holding her finger out to them, especially Brian. It was logical enough that Teresa accepted that with no arguments. Justin wondered what would have happened if Teresa had argued back. Sawyer grabbed his coat and stormed out, Josh right behind him. They all started walking and Debbie laughed.

 

 

"You really know how to clear a room, don't you?" She joked. Teresa was close to being drunk and stumbled just a bit. Brian grabbed her arm and looped it through his. She smiled up at him.

 

 

"My hero," Teresa said and turned back to Debbie. "I didn't clear the room. I tripped. I didn't mean to spill it on her," Teresa said. Brian laughed.

 

 

"Yeah, okay. And I didn't mean to stick my dick up Justin's ass tonight," Brian said. Justin smacked him, and then Debbie did.

 

 

"It's okay, auntie. I tripped tonight, too, and spilled my drink. These things happen," Jayden told her. Teresa smiled proudly at him.

 

 

"You are such a suck up. Aren't you already her favorite nephew?" Daphne asked. They were walking close together because Daphne was freezing, and Jayden had his arm around her shoulder.

 

 

"How do you think I keep it that way?" He asked. She laughed, and he kissed her, making everyone yell.

 

 

"Oh, God, the heteros are kissing!" Emmett sang. When they got back to the hotel, Brian and Justin made sure Teresa made it up to her room. Brian took one of her hotel room keys and handed it to Justin, who just nodded, just in case they had to go in and check on her.

 

"Hey, want me to come in for a while? I'll keep you company before I go to sleep," Justin said. Brian nodded. Teresa smiled.

 

 

"That sounds perfect," she said all dreamily.

 

 

"I'm gonna try and get some sleep," Brian said and kissed her cheek. "Try not to keep Sunshine out all night. And stay out of the mini bar," he told her. She just chuckled and he walked off. Justin walked into her room with her and she pulled off her boots.

 

 

"So, you tripped and spilled your drink on her, huh?" Justin joked. Teresa whipped her head over to look at him.

 

 

"Yes, Justin! I don't know why you all keep talking about it. It was just an accident!" Teresa said and rolled her eyes. She got up and started grabbing some clothes.

 

 

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom. You can change; I'll just stay in there and check my email and stuff." Justin told her. He sat on the toilet and started playing with his phone when he heard a bang on the door. He opened the door to see Teresa open the other door.

 

"What the hell is your problem?" Teresa demanded.

 

 

"Me? What the hell is wrong with you?" Justin heard Sawyer. Oh, geez, this wouldn't be good. "You get drunk and spill a drink on a girl who was flirting with me? Are you fucking crazy?" Sawyer demanded. Teresa laughed and covered her mouth. Then she waved her arm at him like it was nothing and walked back into her room, with Sawyer following her.

 

 

"She was fine. I tripped. I said I was sorry." Teresa chuckled as she started changing. Justin had shut the door, so he didn't see anything.

 

 

"You get fucking jealous? You don't get to be jealous. You gave up that fucking right!" Sawyer told her.

 

 

Teresa just ignored him and threw her shirt at his face. She had changed into her pajamas and started putting her boots back on.

 

 

"Why the fuck are you putting your damn boots back on?"

 

 

"Because I love these boots. And while they're on my feet, they'll keep me from kicking your ass because I don't want to ruin them," she said and crossed her legs. Justin had peeked around the corner to watch them.

 

 

"You're a fucking psycho! I don't know what I ever saw in you!" Sawyer said.

 

 

Teresa laughed.  "That's right, you dumb schmuck. Everything's my fault. Your three failed marriages are my fault. The fact you never had more kids is my fault. I mean, I've told you over and over again that I don't want to marry you, and you keep coming back like a fucking boomerang!"   

 

 

"I was apparently mistaken when I thought I saw something in you. Apparently, I was fucking wrong!" Sawyer said. She waved her hand at him again.

 

 

"Oh, please, you stupid fool! You saw brilliance. You still see brilliance. Although at the moment a little drunk. But still brilliant. No, you wanna know what your problem is, Sawyer Lombardi?" Teresa asked as she stood up and got into his face.

 

 

"Oh, please, Teresa. Tell me."

 

 

"Your problem is..." she trailed off.

 

 

"Oh, Jesus," Sawyer said as he turned her around quickly so she could throw up in the trash can. Justin felt terrible and came out to help, making Sawyer jump. "Where the hell were you?" Sawyer asked. Justin grabbed a hair tie and started putting her hair back.

 

 

"I've been in the bathroom," Justin said sheepishly. Sawyer knew he heard everything.

 

 

"Come on, let's get you into bed, boozy," Sawyer said. Teresa turned around and smacked his face.

 

 

"Oh, my God. Are you okay?" Justin asked him. Sawyer stood straight up and stared at her.

 

 

"Don't you look at me like that! You can't be nice one minute and then a total shit head the next. Blaming everything on me. And then trying to hug me. Well, screw you! You're a total hypocrite!" She told him.

 

 

"I'm the hypocrite? You say you don't want to be with me, but then won't let any woman near me. Even a 20-year-old who I wasn't flirting with. So you know what, Teresa? I'm done. I'm completely done with you," Sawyer said. There was something in his voice that Justin knew he meant it. He walked out a second later and slammed the door.

 

 

"You should go back to your room. I've already thrown up. I'll be fine," Teresa said as she sat down to start taking off her boots.

 

 

"I don't know. I could always stay here," Justin offered. She smiled up at him.

 

 

"No, you don't. You'll go back to your room, and not tell Brian what you saw. You shouldn't have even seen a fight between us." She chuckled as she threw her boot across the room. "Hell, that wasn't even one of the worst ones. But you and Brian don't have to deal with that. So, go back to your room. I'll be fine," she said and smiled. After a few minutes Justin did end up leaving. When he turned a corner walking the hallways, he ran right into someone.

 

 

"I'm sorry," he said, and saw that it was Ethan, carrying a bucket of ice in front of him. Justin rolled his eyes while Ethan smirked.

 

 

"Roaming the hallways at this late of night by yourself? Looking miserable. Why does this not surprise me?" Ethan said sarcastically.

 

 

"Please spare me your concerns. My mood actually has nothing to do with Brian. I do have other things in my life going on, you know," Justin said.

 

 

"That don't concern Brian," Ethan said. Justin narrowed his eyes at him, already seeing where he was going with this.

 

 

"Don't try and twist all my words around. I have a beautiful life with Brian, and sometimes things outside of our marriage happen to us that have nothing to do with each other. So, butt the fuck out."

 

 

"I just can't help but notice that you're out here by yourself, dealing with a problem that Brian's not even sticking by your side with."

 

 

"You're outside here by yourself, too," Justin pointed out.

 

 

Ethan held up the bucket.  "I was getting us ice. For our drinks. And other sports," Ethan said and winked.

 

 

Justin put a hand to his mouth.  "I literally felt myself vomit," he said and stood up straighter. "You go do that. I'm going to go back to my room with Brian and go get some sleep for tomorrow," Justin said and walked passed him.

 

 

"Going to sleep. I thought you two only cared about fucking, not sleeping," Ethan said.

 

 

Justin felt his blood boiling, but kept walking. When he got into the room he heard the shower running. He took off his clothes and walked into the bathroom and slid open the door and stepped in.

 

 

"Took you long enough," Brian said without turning around. He kept his face under the spray of water. Justin went up behind Brian and started running his hands up and down his back. He leaned forward and wrapped his arms around his stomach and leaned his body against his. Kissing his back.

 

 

"I love you," Justin said.

 

 

Brian turned his head.  "You okay?" Brian asked. Justin nodded his head and rested his forehead against his back.

 

 

Brian chuckled. "You wanna fuck my ass, don't you?" Brian joked. Justin chuckled and grabbed the soap. Brian turned around, his erection standing at attention.

 

 

"As much as I'd love to, you'd be so uncomfortable tomorrow. Your ass just isn't used to that kind of pounding. It takes a while of training to go about your everyday life while getting your ass fucked on a daily basis." Justin smiled.

 

 

Justin did end up telling Brian about what happened between his parents. He knew that Brian would want to know. Brian was a lot stronger than he was. He could handle it. Not that it didn't crush him to tell him. He did, however, leave the part out about running into Ethan. That would just piss him off and cause him to react. He'd wait till they got home for that.

 

 


 

 

The next morning, everyone was all excited. Everyone was packing up their things on the bus and getting their bikes out. The ride started down the block from the hotel where everyone was staying. "You look like hell," Brian said. Justin turned around to see Teresa walking out with her sunglasses on. She pulled them off and glared at him.

 

 

"I do not."

 

 

"How's your hangover?" Brian asked.

 

 

Teresa scoffed and put her sunglasses back on.  "Please I'm Italian. I don't get hangovers." She chuckled. Jayden came up then with a drink carrier with four extra-large iced coffees and handed them to her. "I do, however, get tired. I don't get headaches, I don't get nauseous I just get tired!" She said and started sipping out of one.

 

 

"You got four Trenta iced coffees from Starbucks?" Justin laughed. She shrugged.

 

 

"With extra shots of espresso." Jayden laughed. Sawyer walked over a minute later wearing his own sunglasses.

 

 

"Looks like someone's hiding a bruise," Brian said as he started playing with Sawyer's sunglasses. Sawyer smacked his hand away.

 

 

"Woah, what happened to you?" Jayden asked as he touched Sawyer's sunglasses. Sawyer smacked his hand.

 

 

"Fuck off," Sawyer said to him.

 

 

"Why does Brian get to do that, and you tell me to fuck off?" Jayden demanded. Brian put his arm around him.

 

 

"Well, you see, in this family, I can get away with everything, because I was the long-lost child that's come back into the family..." Brian tried to say but Jayden shoved him off.

 

 

About a half an hour later, everyone was in their spots to start riding.

 

 

"Now you two stay with the fucking group this time. No leaving for some religious experience," Debbie told Ted and Emmett. Ted looked embarrassed.

 

 

"Oh, don't worry, Debbie. I attached a tracker on him, so when he gets too far it'll zap him. I put one on Ted, too, for good measure," Calvin told her. Debbie smiled and slapped his cheek. Emmett stood off his seat.

 

 

"Is that what's vibrating up my ass?" Emmett asked as he bounced, trying to look at his ass.

 

 

"You boys all stay together now!" Debbie ordered them. Ben, Lindsay, and Melanie stood on the sidelines and waved. Ben looked like he was missing out on the greatest adventure of his life. Justin rolled his eyes when he saw Ethan and Eric kissing. Daphne walked over and handed Jayden his water bottle and kissed him, making everyone scream and boo them and making vomiting sounds.

 

 

"Hey now! I don't boo YOU when you all kiss someone of the same sex! I'm here, riding my bike, in support of gay people. Now I'd expect the same consideration when I kiss my girlfriend of the opposite sex. I expect you all to be a little more tolerant than that!" Jayden yelled at everyone. Daphne laughed and kissed his cheek. Sam came through and waddled over to Josh. He smiled and rubbed her stomach.

 

 

"You take care of that kid in there while I'm gone." Josh told her and kissed her, making guys boo and yell again. Josh turned around. "HEY! THIS IS MY VERY PREGNANT WIFE, AND I'M SURE AS HELL PROUD OF IT! WE ARE RIDING TOGETHER BECAUSE WE BELIEVE IN TOLERANCE AND RESPECT AND ALL THAT OTHER CRAP. I STAND WITH YOU, SO YOU ALL CAN STAND WITH ME!" Josh said. Everyone started clapping for that.

 

 

"Why does he get a standing ovation?" Jayden asked.

 

 

"You weren't loud enough!" Eric joked with him. Sam kissed him again.

 

 

"Make sure my brother doesn't fall and hurt himself, okay?" Sam said to Josh. Sawyer glared at her and then leaned forward and hugged her.

 

 

"Go back to the sidelines, fatty," Brian told her. She rolled her eyes and chuckled and then walked away. The gun went off and everyone was gone. He was always so jealous when everyone would talk about going on the ride. Now he was here. Experiencing it with them. Jayden rode next to Brian at one point.

 

 

"Hey, Bri, look!" Jayden said and let go. "No hands!" He mocked him. Brian glared and shoved him a little, making him stumble off his bike. Luckily, he was okay, because he couldn't stop laughing. Brian looked over at Justin, who was riding his bike with ease...with no hands.

 

 

"I spent hours on my bike as a kid. I can go hours with no hands," Justin said proudly. Brian shook his head.

 

 

"Fucking show off," Brian griped at him. They had stopped for lunch at the border. Everyone ate and then started with the border check again. "This takes fucking forever," Brian complained. All of a sudden, Justin was pushed forward into Brian. Daphne appeared and grabbed Justin's arm and shook it.

 

 

"Oh my god, you're not gonna believe what Jayden just told me!" Daphne whispered.

 

 

"I knew he was gay." Brian said. She shook her head.

 

 

"Apparently last night Ben and like Lindsay and I don't know who else were talking about how Ben and Michael got married last time they were here. So, when they got back to the hotel room last night, Ethan apparently proposed to Eric," Daphne said. Justin's mouth fell open. "He was trying to convince him to get married this morning before the ride started, but Eric didn't want to do it without telling his family he's even gay," Daphne said. Justin rubbed his forehead. "I'm so disgusted. We seriously just can't get rid of him," Daphne whined.

 

 

"Try harder," Brian said.

 

 

"I could always steal his passport. Then he'll be stuck here," Daphne said and wiggled her eyebrows.

 

 

"And people question why you're my favorite," Brian said.

 

 

"Oh, not this fat fuck again!" They heard Debbie say. Brian turned around and laughed.

 

 

"Oh, hey, I want him," Brian said and grabbed Justin and pulled him forward, cutting a few of their friends in the process. They called out to him, but he ignored them. He grabbed their paperwork and slammed it down on the counter and smiled brightly. "Good afternoon. You probably don't remember we met from two years ago. You're the straight guy who hates gay married people. But I have here ONE piece of paper for my husband and me," he said and smiled. He pointed to something. "You see, we got married last year, legally! Soh they recognized us legally going into Canada, and now, you're going to recognize us, LEGALLY, coming back into the States," Brian said brightly and smiled.

 

 

The officer just glared at him and said nothing. He stamped their papers. "Thanks, Butts!" Brian said and grabbed Justin by the back of the neck and kissed him passionately. Everyone started clapping.

 

 

"You're absolutely crazy sometimes, you know that?" Justin asked as they were walking out and getting back into the group to start riding again. Brian just smiled.

 


 

 

At dinner, Sam was already sitting at a picnic table by herself when everyone started piling in. "Did you even do anything to help today?" Brian asked her. She was leaning on her elbow, with her eyes closed.

 

 

"I handed out water," Sam said and yawned. Josh kissed her head and sat next to her.

 

 

"Will you leave her alone?" Lindsay said as she sat a plate of food down in front of Sam.

 

 

"The riders get the food first," Brian said.

 

 

"That rule is waived for pregnant women," Mel said as she handed Sam a drink. Sawyer sat down slowly with a plate of food.

 

 

"Someone's hurting," Brian sang.

 

 

"I'm fine. I'm just stiff from today. But thanks so much for the love and concern, Son!" Sawyer said sarcastically.

 


 

Brian bitched the whole time while using the campground bathroom.

 

 

"See that spot? I left that there last time when I was fucking some guy. Took the condom off and shot right there, and these assholes haven't cleaned the fucking thing up!" Brian griped. Justin just laughed as he got into the little shower with him. The curtain was messed up and only shut halfway, but Justin didn't even care, and he knew Brian didn't. I mean, really, who were they kidding? They weren't gay to have locks on their doors. Being naked was a natural thing to them. It felt normal for men to see them naked. So, if someone walked by and saw them washing each other, it didn't even faze them.

 

 

"I'm sure they clean it often. Especially when there's a big group like this staying here." Brian rolled his eyes and grabbed the soap and started running his hands up and down Justin's chest. Justin leaned up to kiss him and wrapped his arms around his neck.

 

 

Their bodies heated up. The world around them could be collapsing and all they saw, all they felt, all they heard was each other. Brian leaned down and put his hand on the back of Justin's knee and grabbed his leg, curling it up around his hip. Justin's hole was exposed and aching for attention. Brian brought the hand that was holding his leg down and grabbed Justin's butt cheek and squeezed it.

 

 

"Mmmmm..." Justin groaned into his mouth. His ass was absolutely perfect. A perfect bubble. Brian had never loved an ass as much as he loved Justin's. He slid his hands over to his hole and lightly rubbed it. Justin moaned and tightened his hold on Brian's neck. He kept rubbing it, lightly pushing on it but not moving his finger inside. He felt Justin's leg on his hip shiver. "Please don't tease me. I need you." He moaned so erotically and urgently in his ear. God, his cock grew ten inches more.

 

 

He pushed his finger inside Justin, getting a low groan from the back of his throat. Justin held on tighter, and Brian locked his leg around his hip with his arm. He pushed a second finger in and spread them apart. He felt Justin biting his chest and smiled. He pulled back enough just to grab his cock and slowly push it inside Justin. God, he was so fucking tight.

 

 

Justin grabbed on tighter and stood on his tip toes to accommodate Brian. He held on to the lower part of Justin's back and then held on to the back of Justin's thigh with the other and guided Justin's body with his.

 

"Fuck, Brian," Justin moaned. Brian smiled. The noises this boy made drove him wild. After a few minutes, though, he felt both of Justin's legs shaking. So, he stopped and picked Justin up, making him yelp in surprise and positioned his body between the wall and himself.

 

 

"Keep your legs around me," Brian ordered. Justin nodded and hooked his feet together. Brian maneuvered his dick inside Justin again, and started ramming himself in. Justin groaned loudly. He thrusted in and out, holding Justin's body up. He felt Justin shudder and felt the cum on his own body. His balls tightened up and he felt a burst of cum shoot up through his own cock. He held on tighter as spurt after spurt erupted inside of Justin.

 

 

He stood there, panting heavily along with Justin. His legs had given out and Brian was barely holding them up. He let Justin slide down the wall, but still held him up till he regained his footing. "I fucking love you," Justin panted. Brian smiled.

 

 

"I love fucking you," Brian whispered. Justin chuckled. After their shower was done, and they used the blow dryers on their hair, they got all suited up to brave the cold for the night and walked out. Sawyer was coming out of the women's bathroom, and Brian raised an eyebrow.

 

 

"Should we even ask why you're coming out of the women's restroom?" Justin asked.

 

 

"The women's side is for all the women and straight guys, and any gay men who actually just wanted to shower. Apparently, there was too much sex going on in the men's room. I know...shocking," Sawyer said sarcastically. Justin blushed and Brian smiled proudly and threw his arm around Justin's shoulder.

 

 

"It was really quiet until I started fucking Sunshine," Brian mused. Justin smacked his stomach.

 

 

They walked over to where their tents were. Josh was fixing his and rolled his eyes when they came over. "You two are so fucking loud. And maybe you could actually close the shower curtain next time?" Josh said. Justin groaned and covered his face as Teresa and Sam walked over to them.

 

 

"Why the hell are you looking?" Brian asked. Josh shook his head.

 

 

"I wasn't looking. Well, just for a second, because right when you turn the corner there you guys are. I ended up running out and Emmett guided me over to the other bathroom. Thank God!" Josh said and shuddered.

 

 

"We're gonna get going. I wanted to say good night before we left," Teresa said, avoiding looking over at Sawyer.

 

 

"I thought you were sleeping here, too? You brought a tent," Justin said.

 

 

"Yeah, it's too cold out here for Sammy. So, she and I are gonna take one of the rental cars and go sleep in a hotel. But we'll be back for breakfast," Teresa said. Josh pushed some hair back from Sam's face.

 

 

"Are you feeling okay?" Josh asked as he rubbed her stomach. She smiled.

 

 

"Yeah, I'm totally fine. And she is, too. She's been super active today. I just can't wait to go to sleep." She chuckled and kissed him. Teresa hugged Brian, Justin, and Josh.

 

 

"Aren't you forgetting someone, mommy dearest?" Brian asked as he pointed to Sawyer.

 

 

"Brian," Justin hissed.

 

 

"Nope. She's not forgetting anyone," Sawyer said as he entered his tent. Josh stared between Teresa and the tent.

 

 

"Aren't you gonna say anything?" Brian asked Sam. She just shrugged.

 

 

"My mojo is too tired. She's sucked it all out of me. I'll deal with them later," Sam said and waved her hand and then hugged Josh again. Justin and Brian got into their tent and took their shoes off and started getting into their big sleeping bag.

 

 

"Why do you have to start trouble? That fight was really bad last night. The least you can do is not draw attention to it," Justin said as he crawled into the double sleeping bag and started to zip it up. "You should have seen them last night. It was awful. I felt so helpless. I couldn't do anything. There's gotta be something that we can do," Justin said as he settled down into the sleep bag. Brian curled up behind him, fidgeting around. Justin felt Brian pull his pants down to uncover his ass. "Brian, I'm freezing," Justin said. Brian ignored him and slowly pushed his half hard cock inside of Justin.

 

 

"Aaah. There ya go. Now he's all nice and toasty," Brian said as he wrapped his arms around Justin and rested his head practically on Justin's shoulder. "He was freezing, too," Brian joked. Justin chuckled.

 

 

"Was he now?"

 

 

"Yep. I couldn't let him freeze tonight. So, he's gonna sleep inside your ass. All hot and tight and snuggly." Brian said and he pulled Justin tighter to him.

 

 

"So, he'll only be warm inside my ass all night, huh?" Justin asked.

 

 

"Yep. Besides, you love falling asleep with my cock up your ass," he whispered and kissed his cheek. "You love feeling full. You loved having your ass filled up," he whispered. It made Justin shiver. It was true. He truly did love that feeling of being full. Being filled. It was erotic, and sexy, and romantic. A sense of feeling complete and satisfied. With Brian's cock filling him, and the feeling of his hands rubbing circles on his chest and on his lower belly, it was mesmerizing, and he was fast asleep in seconds.

 


 

 

Justin felt completely turned on. He was still sleeping, but God, was he horny. As he brought himself out of dreaming and started to wake up, he started to realize that Brian also had woken up horny. They were so tired that they hadn't moved a muscle. Well, one muscle of Brian's had moved. More so, grown bigger. And he was moving it in and out of Justin's ass, and squeezing Justin's cock. It was delicious.

 

 

Justin arched his neck as Brian attacked his neck. "Good morning, Sunshine," Brian whispered hotly in his ear.

 

 

"Ohhh...Brian," he whispered.

 

 

"Will you two stop fucking and get up!" They heard Debbie yell outside the tent. Brian ignored her and she shook the tent. "Get your dick out of Sunshine's ass and let's go! I know you can hear me, Brian Kinney!" Debbie yelled. Justin moaned and started moving his hips.

 

 

"Stupid bitch!" Brian said softly.

 

 

"I HEARD THAT! LET'S GO! Don't make me come in there!" She yelled. Brian bit Justin's ear.

 

 

"Oh, I'll cum in there," Brian whispered. He started pumping harder. "I want you to cum for me, Justin," Brian whispered in his ear. Justin moaned and reached one arm to grip one of his arms, and the other went behind them and tried pulling Brian closer.

 

 

After their hot morning fucking session, they packed up their tents and got dressed and made it to breakfast. Debbie saw them and glared. "It's about fucking time. This isn't a hotel service. Everyone needs to be up and at breakfast, and you all need to be out of here, so we can start tearing it all down and headed to the lunch stop, and then off to the dinner spot. We're on a tight schedule," Debbie told Brian.

 

 

"I was on a tight schedule, too. In a tight schedule. Same difference," Brian said and smacked Justin ass. "You know, I could have hurt myself on that bike if I didn't take care of my morning hard on. I could have caused serious damage to it. I needed to take care of it before I rode that bike today," Brian said and smiled. Debbie gave up and gave them a plate of food.

 

 

"You're gonna drive her mad," Daphne joked as she was packing some things up. The boys sat down with the rest of their friends at a table.

 

 

"Who's ready for day two?" Emmett sang happily.

 

 

"I'm ready for a real bed. My neck is killing me," Hunter complained.

 

 

Later that day after lunch, Justin and Brian heard Josh and Jayden laughing. They rode up next to Brian. "What the fuck are you giggling about?" Brian asked. Josh took his hands off his bike, and before Brian could say anything, Josh lost control of his bike and went flying into a ditch.

 

 

"Damnit!" Brian said and stopped his bike.

 

 

"SON OF A BITCH!" Sawyer yelled angrily. Justin had slammed on his brakes and jumped off his bike while everyone just stood there. Josh stood up proudly and then bowed.

 

 

"I call that ‘the reenactment of Brian'." Josh laughed. Justin put his hand over his mouth, and the group laughed.

 

 

"Josh! Get back...!" Sawyer tried to say, but Brian hopped off his bike and ran after Josh, who ran away from Brian.

 

 

"You fucking little shit!" Brian yelled as he tried to catch Josh, who was weaving in and out of their friends, and the other bike riders who weren't stopping.

 

 

"I'm sorry. It was funny," Josh laughed.

 

 

"Stop it! Both of you!" Sawyer yelled.

 

 

"Come on, Brian, leave him alone," Justin said, but not with too much conviction.

 

 

"Come on, you two!" Calvin tried to say as they surrounded his bike. Sawyer slammed his bike down and got in the middle of them.

 

 

"Both of you, get back on your fucking bikes right now! Don't you go reenacting anything anymore!" He said and shoved Josh away. Brian tried to run after him, but Sawyer grabbed him. "You get back on your bike! I'm not dealing with anyone getting their ass kicked. Wait till we cross the finish line and then have at it," Sawyer said and pushed him over to his bike. Brian punched Emmett in the arm as he walked by him because he was laughing.

 

 

Justin was annoyed by Ethan. Any chance he got, he rode by Justin and kept kissing Eric and telling him how much he loved him. He didn't give a fuck whom Ethan was with. It didn't make him jealous. He was just pissed that Ethan felt the need to do that.

 

 

So, by the time dinner rolled around, both Brian and Justin were equally annoyed. Not with each other. But it didn't help that they had been riding a bike for two days straight and sleeping in a tent. Of course, it made them irritable. So what happened next, it was expected that Justin was going to react.

 

 

They were standing in line, waiting for food. Justin was standing behind Brian. Jayden was behind Justin, and then it was Ethan and Eric. Eric was giggling as Ethan was hugging him and kissing him.

 

 

"You're supposed to be taking care of Sawyer and making sure he doesn't hurt himself. Not the other way around," Sam told Josh with no real emotion behind it. She yawned then.

 

 

"I don't need a babysitter, little sister. But apparently your husband does," Sawyer told her.

 

 

"It just shows how much I love you," Ethan said softly. Eric giggled again. "I just can't keep my hands off you. All some couples have is sex between them. They don't have intimacy. They can't simply just hold hands and just hold each other in public. It's just all about sex to them. We're just lucky that we're in love and even when we're exhausted we can still show our love," Ethan said. Justin wasn't sure why, but he snapped and whipped around to face them. Luckily Jayden caught him.

 

 

"You know I can fucking hear you. Yeah, say that bullshit because you think you make me question my relationship with Brian. I'm not going to stand here and defend us. That we're standing here not touching. I don't need to defend myself to you!" Justin told him. Brian had tried pulling Justin back, but Justin wasn't going to be moved.

 

 

"The only people I need to justify my marriage to is Brian. You are NOTHING to me! So, you don't get to hear anything about my marriage. But the fact that you're in my face, only saying this shit to get to me, is going to fucking stop. I don't fucking care about you and Eric! No one here does. The only thing we care about is Eric, because he's a good person and you're a fucking shitty person who's only with him to get to me. Your crap ends tonight. I want you to fucking stay away from me. If you wanna pronounce your love to Eric, by all means, but get the fuck away from me! If you really love him, then you can say all this bullshit to him in private. You don't need to impress me because nothing you do will EVER impress me, because I don't fucking care about you! So, stay the fuck away from me for the rest of this trip, or so help me God I will beat the living shit out of you! And I have enough built up rage at the world that I will make sure you die in a ditch somewhere!" Justin said.

 

 

"Okay, that's good enough. Come on," Brian said and pulled him away. He dragged Justin off to their tent. "Calm down there, Rambo," Brian said.

 

 

"I'm sick of his shit. I don't need to defend my marriage. I'm secure enough to stand in a room and not be touching you to know that we're fine. I'd never defend my marriage to him. He's nothing to me. I'd defend it to someone I cared for. Like my mother. But he's in my face all the fucking time and I'm sick and tired of it!" Justin spit out. Brian rubbed his shoulders.

 

 

"I know. Come on," Brian said. They got into their tent and Justin lay down on top of the sleeping bag. "You know you shouldn't let him bother you. You're letting him take away from this experience. You've been dying for this ride. Don't let him ruin it for you," Brian reminded him. Justin sighed.

 

 

"I know. I just couldn't help it. I'm just fucking sick of it," he said. A few minutes later he leaned up and looked at Brian. "He uses my words against me sometimes. I talked about us all the time when I was with that shit. He twists them and makes them worse than what was actually said," Justin said as he plopped back down. Brian crawled over and lay half over Justin with his face over his.

 

 

"We both know he lies. Don't think that you now have to defend yourself to me," Brian told him. Justin smiled.

 

 

"Thank you for saying that. You're the only one I care about in these situations," Justin said. Brian shrugged.

 

 

"Well, don't worry about me. He's pissed because he lost you. He can't measure up to me. So, he's jealous," Brian said, making Justin smile.

 

 

"Knock, knock," they heard someone say. They looked up and Brian unzipped the tent to see Teresa bent down, smiling. "I brought you boys some food." She said.

 

 

"Thank you," Justin said as Brian took a large paper bag.  

 

 

"I saved some pastries from the hotel this morning; they're in there for you," Teresa told Justin, making him smile. He crawled out of the tent and stood up to give her a hug.

 

 

"Thank you; I appreciate that," he told her and pulled back.

 

 

"You're welcome. Don't let that little shit get to you. And I told Jayden to keep them away from you tomorrow. He and Josh are gonna ride with them to make sure to give you a wide berth," Teresa said.

 

 

"Maybe after the ride is over I can stop thinking about burying him," Justin said.

 

 

"Are you ready?" Sam asked as she walked over.

 

 

"Sleeping in a hotel again?" Justin asked. She nodded her head.

 

 

"Yep. If I lie down on the ground, I'm so not getting up," she said and yawned.

 

 

"You gonna be okay?" Justin asked.

 

 

"You look like shit," Brian said. She just shook her head.

 

 

"I'm just so tired. I literally have no energy to do anything. And it's seriously too fucking cold to be out here. I don't want to get sick," she said. Justin nodded and hugged her, and they left.

 


 

 

The next morning, Brian and Justin were the first ones for breakfast. Debbie did a double take. "What the hell are you two doing here already?" Debbie asked.

 

 

"First you get your balls into a twist that we were late because I was fucking Sunshine. Now we woke up early and we're all packed and the first ones to breakfast, and your balls are still in a twist. Make up your fucking mind!" Brian said. Debbie smacked him in the back of the head.

 

 

"Hey, sweetie. Excited for the last day?" Mel asked Justin. He nodded.

 

 

"I can't wait to get home, take a nice shower in a shower the size for a Barbie doll, and fall asleep in my bed. I may just bring the dogs up to snuggle with me, because I miss them so much," Justin said.

 

 

"Like hell you will," Brian told him. Lindsay laughed and piled extra food on Justin's plate. One by one their group all made it to the table, when Josh's phone rang.

 

 

"Hey, Teresa," Josh said into the phone. Justin watched his face as he furrowed his eyebrows. "You're sure you'll make it on time?" He asked her. He nodded into the phone and said goodbye.

 

 

"What's wrong?" Justin asked.

 

 

"Teresa said Sam was going to lie back down. She woke up and had some morning sickness. So, Teresa's gonna let her sleep another hour and then just meet us at the Finish Line," Josh said.

 

 

"Is that normal to have morning sickness that late into her pregnancy?" Justin asked.

 

 

"Yeah, for some women. The doctor told us no two pregnancies are alike. It makes sense that she's felt fine this whole time, and only now to be tired and start getting sick. It's more common to have morning sickness in the beginning, but it's not unheard of. I just feel bad that it happened right when we got on this trip," Josh said, concerned.

 

 

"She'll be okay. She would speak up if she wasn't feeling good," Sawyer said.

 

 

"Yeah, I know. That's why she opted out of sleeping in the tent. Still, though, we talked about me working up until the baby was born and then taking the month off. But I might just go on when we get home and get everything settled and take off till she's born," Josh said.

 

 


 

A few hours later, they were back in Pittsburgh, and the Finish Line was in sight. "So. Was this ride everything you hoped for?" Brian asked. Justin smiled.

 

 

"It was amazing. Thanks for going with me," Justin said. They crossed the Finish Line with Sawyer, Ted, Emmett, Hunter, Blake, and Calvin. Teresa ran forward and hugged Brian and Justin.

 

 

"I'm so proud of you. I can't believe you guys made it. I couldn't imagine riding a bike for three days. And you all raised so much money!" Teresa said.

 

 

"Where's Sam?" Justin asked as she hugged the other guys.

 

 

"She's coming," Teresa said.

 

 

"Aren't you gonna say anything to him? He did, after all, go on the ride, proving he could do it. And he didn't complain once. Despite how old he is," Brian said. Sawyer took his helmet off and glared at him.

 

 

"I'm actually impressed," Teresa said to Sawyer. "You really did do a great job. I couldn't have done that," she said awkwardly. She avoided his gaze. Justin and Brian looked at each other and then back at him.

 

 

"Why don't you just marry me, you stupid, silly wench?" Sawyer asked. Teresa whipped her head up and stared at him. Justin's mouth dropped. They heard Emmett gasp. After a minute, Sawyer laughed and went about moving his bike out of the way. Oh, wow. She just turned him down again? Justin's stomach dropped. How awful. Right in front of all of them.

 

 

"Okay," Teresa said. Everyone stilled.

 

 

"What?" Justin whispered. Sawyer slowly picked his head up.

 

 

"Okay?" Sawyer asked cautiously. Justin could visibly see Sawyer shaking. He was shocked. He never expected for Teresa to say yes.

 

 

"Let's do it," She said as she let out a deep breath. Emmett started crying.

 

 

"Say it," Sawyer told her.

 

 

"Yes," she told him. She had started crying. But he didn't believe her.

 

 

"Yes, what?" He asked. Justin and Brian looked at each other. It was word for word of what happened when Brian proposed to Justin.

 

 

"Yes. I will marry you," she said and covered her mouth. Like she was shocked by her own words. "I'll marry you." She said it again. They stared at each other for a minute. Wondering if the moment was really happening. Sawyer pushed his bike away and picked Teresa up and kissed her, spinning her around. Everyone was screaming and shouting and cheering.

 

 

"That's so weird. It's like seeing Brian kissing a girl," Hunter joked. Justin screamed loudly and clapped his hands.

 

 

"Really?" Sawyer asked. She laughed and nodded her head. "I didn't mean a fucking word I said before," Sawyer told her. She nodded her head. "Me, neither. And I'm sorry for punching you," she said. Justin ran forward and hugged them.

 

 

"OVER HERE!" Daphne yelled. They all turned to see Sam waddling over. Brian stepped forward and hugged his mom and dad.

 

 

"Finally. I'm over all your hetero fights," Brian grumbled and stood next to Sawyer. Sam stepped between him and Sawyer.

 

 

"What happened?" She asked.

 

 

"This pain in my ass here finally said yes," Sawyer said as he wrapped his arm around Teresa. Sam just stared at Sawyer. Like she couldn't hear him. Sawyer let his hand fall. "Are you okay?" He asked her. They heard a splash and looked down. Sam's water broke. But almost instantly the pretty, white, just fallen snow was being covered in blood. Everyone stood there, shocked. Then Sam let out a blood-cursed long scream, and both Brian and Sawyer grabbed her before she fell.

 

 

"Oh, my God!" Justin freaked out. Calvin ran over to the paramedics that they had waiting for any of the riders and they came running with a gurney.

 

 

"She's too early!" Sam cried. She screamed as she held her stomach. Brian and Sawyer held her up and helped her onto the gurney. Just then, Josh and Jayden came running up, and Sam was pushed into the ambulance, along with Josh.

You may not understand it, but then it all smacks you in the face, and BAM. You get it by SammyScaDoo

 

Justin sat in a small waiting room. The room was completely quiet, except when Josh would start shaking his leg. Then he would get up and pace, and then he'd start softly talking to himself until he got louder. Then he would start his freak out, blaming himself, in which then Sawyer would get up and talk him down from the ledge. And then Teresa would get up and hug him as he cried. They'd eventually get him to sit down, and he would calm down, and then it would start all over again.

 

 

Justin couldn't believe what had happened. As soon as Sam's water broke, she started bleeding and would have fallen if Brian and Sawyer hadn't held her. Justin cringed when he looked at them. They both had dried blood on their pants. Josh had just crossed the Finish Line and ran up when he heard his wife screaming. He was instantly pushed into an ambulance. A volunteer was standing by with a van and took Brian, Justin, Sawyer, and Teresa to the hospital.

 

 

Justin had received a text from Daphne. Their friends had gotten their bikes and all their belongings and would take them home. Ted and Emmett were going to their house to get some clean clothes for them, along with Sawyer. Jayden had called his grandparents, and the waiting room was slowly filling up with Teresa's family. He cringed again. What a horrible time to get engaged! She had just said yes, and then horror happened. But then his next thought was how happy he was for them. And then so thankful for his own Liberty Ave family for taking care of them in such a big way. He and Brian never had to do anything alone. He was beyond appreciative and thankful.

 

 

Josh had started his pacing again. It was only a matter of time before he started whispering, begging her to be okay. He leaned on his hand and gazed over at Teresa. She looked a little lost, and out of place. She wasn't out of place, but from the look on her face, that's how she felt. He wondered if she was second guessing herself on saying yes to Sawyer. He hoped not. They were perfect for each other.

 

 

He heard Josh start whispering. He let out a deep breath. It was awful. He knew how he felt. Just a few months ago he was the husband waiting to see if his husband would live or not. In the ambulance they said the placenta had detached? He wasn't sure, because Josh wasn't sure. All Josh said was that she was pouring out blood. It was covering the floor of the ambulance. He said she had gotten so white he could see through her skin. He blinked back tears at the thought.

 

 

"God, we shouldn't have gotten pregnant," Josh cried. What an awful thing to think. They didn't get pregnant on purpose. It wasn't either of their fault. This wasn't something they could have foreseen. Something they could have stopped.

 

 

"We shouldn't have come here. We should have stayed home. She should have been on bed rest," Josh cried louder. He was starting to hyperventilate. That was Sawyer's turn. He had to get up and make him stop pacing, put his hands on his shoulders.

 

 

"The doctor cleared her to fly. She was perfectly fine. These things just happen and it's not either of your fault. You couldn't have known this was going to happen," Sawyer said.

 

 

"She lost so much blood, Sawyer! A person can't lose that much blood and survive!" Josh cried. He could barely talk. He wasn't even breathing. Teresa stood up next to Sawyer.

 

 

"You need to breathe, Josh. You need to stop thinking the worst. We don't know anything yet. Sweetie, just breathe," Teresa said and started having him mimic her taking deep breaths. He only did it twice before he burst out crying and collapsed against Sawyer. It killed Justin to watch Sawyer. His heart was broken. That was his baby sister.

 

 

"She's gonna be okay, Josh. You know what a stubborn bitch she is. You know she's in there, fighting like hell right now. She's not gonna give up so easily..." Sawyer was cut off by a nurse.

 

 

"Mr. Fitzgerald?" She asked. Josh ripped away from Sawyer. Justin stood up and grabbed Teresa's hand. She looked like she was about to throw up.

 

 

"How's my wife. Is she alive?" Josh begged.

 

 

"The doctor is working on her. She lost a lot of blood and she's hemorrhaging. The doctor is doing everything she can right now to give her more blood," the nurse said. Josh put his hands on his head and was practically ripping out his hair. Sawyer gripped Josh's shoulders tightly.

 

 

"What happened?" Sawyer choked out.

 

 

"It seems she went into premature labor. And the placenta detached."

 

 

"What about the baby?" Teresa asked. The nurse nodded.

 

 

"She lost oxygen by the time the doctor was able to get her. She was blue. But the doctor was able to revive her. She's in an incubation unit just getting some oxygen. But your baby girl is alive and breathing. And she's got a strong set of pipes on her. She's in the NICU, and in a little while one of the nurses from there is gonna come get you so you can see her," she said and smiled. "Your daughter is okay, and the doctor is working on your wife. I'm gonna go back with her and I'll inform you of any more news," the nurse said and left.

 

 

"You hear that? You're a dad," Sawyer said. Josh had turned around. "Josh," Sawyer said and stood in front of him. "Josh, relax, okay?" Sawyer said. But Josh just shook his head.

 

 

"My wife's lying on a metal bed, ripped open and bleeding," Josh said. Teresa gasped and covered her mouth.

 

 

"I know, Josh. But you're a dad..."

 

 

"Which means nothing if I don't have her. If she dies...what was the point?" Josh cried. He started crying and started pacing again but stopped in front of the wall. Justin sat back down next to Brian. He hadn't said a word or moved a muscle since they arrived at the hospital. Justin knew he was totally freaked out. He knew Brian felt completely out of place being here. Hell, he probably even felt bad for torturing her all weekend.

 

 

"I don't want to be a dad if she can't be a mom," Josh cried. Sawyer went to say something when his cell phone rang. He looked down at it.

 

 

"I'll be right back," Sawyer said, as he turned around.

 

 

"I'm gonna go get some drinks," Brian said as he stood up and walked out. He went down the hall to the vending machines. He hadn't realized Sawyer had gone down the same way.

 

 

"I don't know. They're working on her now. She's in surgery," Sawyer said. Brian walked further and saw him leaning his back against the wall, covering his eyes. "This is bad, Derek." Sawyer's voice cracked as he said it. "Just do whatever you have to, to get mom and dad down here," Sawyer said and paused. "I don't know if the kids should come. But mom and dad, and you and Meredith need to get down here as soon as you can. I don't know..." his voice trailed off and he choked back a sob. "The baby barely made it. She came out blue....no, we haven't seen her yet. But she's breathing now...I just can't do this alone. I can't be the only one here," he cried.

 

 

Brian suddenly felt awful. "I know, I know, Derek. Yeah, just text me when you have the flight details...I know, I love you, too," Sawyer said and hung up. He jumped slightly when he saw Brian. He wiped at his face. "I didn't realize you were standing there," Sawyer said.

 

 

"I used you leaving as an excuse to get out of there. I was just gonna get some drinks," Brian said, nodding to the vending machines.

 

 

"Too bad those fucking things don't have whiskey in them," Sawyer said. Brian nodded.

 

 

"I'm sure I could just send a text. Someone will get you some," Brian offered. Sawyer chuckled, but then he covered his eyes with his hand.

 

 

"She can't..." Sawyer trailed off. "She's my little sister. She can't die," Sawyer said and cried into his hand. Brian felt out of place. God, he hated this part. He hated when someone needed to lean on him. He was no good with sympathy. It was hard enough comforting Justin. He had no idea what to say or do. He stood there awkwardly and fidgeted around.

 

 

"Um...look," Brian said uncomfortably. "What you said before...that you couldn't do this alone..." Brian said. Sawyer took his hand away, letting tears fall down his face. "You, um...you don't have to. Do it alone...because I'm here. So, if you need anything...if something happens, I'll be here," he said. This was weird. The only form of ‘being there for his father' feeling he ever got was giving Jack money. This was his real father. The guy who loved him. It felt strange being there for him. But he felt like he wouldn't be anywhere else.

 

 

What he didn't expect was Sawyer to get more emotional after he said that. So, he did what he did for Justin; he hugged Sawyer and let him cry on his shoulder. He wondered if Sawyer ever did that about him. Cried on someone else's shoulder about him. He imagined so. It was a hard thought to stomach, though. He felt terrible having him cry. It was something that he wished he could fix. But this was something Brian Kinney couldn't fix. They literally had to put their faith in doctors and hope for the best.

 

 

After a few minutes, Sawyer pulled away and wiped at his face. "Thank you," was all Sawyer could say. Brian nodded his head as he furiously wiped at his face. "I gotta stop this fucking blubbering before I go back in there. Josh is a fucking mess," Sawyer said.

 

 

Brian nodded and gulped. He went about putting money in to get drinks. The one thought that kept running through his mind as he watched Josh was...this is exactly how Justin was when he was the one dying. He heard the stories of how Justin was. And it freaked the hell out of him. He took Sawyer's phone from him and put it in his pocket.

 

 

"I'll take your calls for you. Just let me handle it," Brian said. Sawyer nodded.

 

 

"Thank you," Sawyer said. They grabbed the drinks and walked back in. Josh was back to sitting and shaking his leg.

 

 

"Here, sweetie, drink some ginger ale," Teresa said to Josh. They sat through maybe four or five more rounds of Josh's freak out before Derek called Sawyer again.

 

 

"I'll be right back,." Brian said as he left the room. "Hello," Brian said.

 

 

"Hey, Sawyer. Any word yet?" Derek asked frantically. Brian cleared his throat.

 

 

"It's Brian, actually. I took his phone from him, so he could stay with Josh," Brian said as he sat down in the empty hallway that he and Sawyer were in just a little while ago.

 

 

"Oh, geez. You sound just like him. Have they updated you guys on Sam?" Derek asked, desperate for news.

 

 

"No, they haven't yet. They're still with her," Brian said tiredly. Derek let out a shaky breath.

 

 

"Okay. Well, I was in Harrisburg this morning. I'm here for work, and I was gonna try and come last night and see you guys cross the finish line this morning. But the snow grounded all flights. I'm driving in and it's taking fuckin' forever. Hopefully I'll be there within an hour. My parents got put on standby for a flight. They're boarding right now, and Meredith and Julianne are on standby for the next flight that leaves in 30 minutes. And Carver is getting his four kids ready, and Julianna's parents are taking our four kids and getting them to the airport, and hopping on whatever flight they can get," Derek babbled.

 

 

Brian rubbed his eyes. This was information that Justin always took care of. He had to think. So, Derek is driving. Okay. His grandparents are boarding a flight now. Meredith, who is Derek's sister, and his wife, Julianna, are boarding a flight in 30 minutes. Okay, he got that. So, Carver is Meredith's husband. He's taking their four kids and driving to the airport, and Derek's in-laws are taking his four kids to the airport. And they're all gonna get here whenever. Okay. He thinks he understood.

 

 

"Did you hear me?" Derek asked.

 

 

"Yeah. I'm just trying to process it all. If you just text me all the info on my phone, I'll have rides waiting there for everyone," Brian said.

 

 

"It's really okay. They're all just gonna take Ubers," Derek said. But Brian shook his head.

 

 

"No, really. It's something I can do. Just have them text me their flight information," Brian told him.

 

 

"Alright. Thank you...how's Josh and Sawyer?" Derek asked.

 

 

"Josh is a blithering mess. And Sawyer's trying to hold it in," Brian said. He heard Derek gulp.

 

 

"I just...I'm going as fast as I fucking can. I left as soon as the roads were plowed this morning. I'm on the highway going 5 fucking miles an hour. I'm not that far away," Derek said. He sounded helpless and frantic. They were such a close family. He wondered how he would feel had he grown up with these people? They all took care of each other. Protected one another. Sawyer was taking care of Josh. Derek was taking care of his family getting on flights from his car. So, he guessed it was his turn. He cleared his throat.

 

 

"Sawyer's gonna be okay. I've got him taken care of. Just drive carefully. We don't need to worry about anyone else. You'll get here when you get here. Just don't make Sawyer worry about another fucking sibling," Brian told him.

 

 

"Thanks, Brian. Thank God you're there. Just keep me posted, please. I wanna know as soon as you find anything out. Please," Derek begged him. He felt sorry for him, being stuck on the road.

 

 

"I promise. As soon as we get any news," Brian promised him. By the time he got back into the room, Josh was on a new freak out.

 

 

"Can you please go stay with her? It's what Sam would want. That she's not alone," Josh begged Sawyer.

 

 

"I don't...I can't be the first one that sees her," Sawyer said.

 

 

"Please. Sam and I wouldn't be mad if you held her first. She just needs to be with family. I just can't yet. I don't want to meet her until Sam and I can do it together. Please, Sawyer," Josh begged.

 

 

"I can stay here with Josh. I have my phone, so I'll call you if they give us any updates," Teresa told him.

 

 

"Will you guys go with him, please?" Josh asked Brian and Justin.

 

 

"My parents are in the waiting area. I'll call them in here and we can all sit with him. Someone really needs to be with the baby, because when Sammy wakes up there's gonna be hell to pay that her daughter was alone," Teresa said, trying to make Josh smile. So, Brian and Justin followed Sawyer to the NICU. He spoke with a nurse who allowed all three of them to come in with Josh's permission. She gave them each a gown to put on over their clothes.

 

 

A clear bed was wheeled over to them. "She's doing really well. We already took her out of the incubation unit. Her lungs are really strong. She's just anxious to be with mom and dad." The nurse said and picked her up. "Look baby girl. You got some family here to see you," she said and held her to Sawyer. "Let me know if you guys need anything." She smiled and walked away. Sawyer was in awe.

 

 

"Hey there, beautiful," Sawyer whispered. Justin started crying. Brian squeezed the back of his neck. The little baby looked right up at Sawyer. "I'm your Uncle Sawyer. And I've been waiting a really long time to meet you," he told her. She stared right at him as he spoke.

 

 

"She's quiet. She must take after her dad," Brian said. It broke the tension, and Justin and Sawyer laughed.

 

 

"You look just like your mommy when she was born," Sawyer laughed and looked up. "I can't believe it. It's like I'm pushed back in time and holding Sammy when she was born. She looks just like her," he said and looked back down at her.

 

 

"She's perfect," Justin said. Sawyer kissed her.

 

 

"Wanna hold her?" Sawyer asked. Justin wanted to, but hesitated.

 

 

"I couldn't. Not before they do," Justin said. Sawyer shook his head and stood up.

 

 

"Sam would want it this way," Sawyer said and handed her to Justin.

 

 

"Hi there, sweetie. I'm your...." Justin stopped and looked up. "What am I?" Justin laughed.

 

 

"Well, technically speaking you're her cousin-in-law. But we'll just say cousin, because Sam only uses the word ‘in-law' for family she doesn't like and wishes they weren't related by marriage," Sawyer chuckled. "Like Josh's entire family," Sawyer chuckled again. It was good to see him smile.

 

 

"Sounds like her," Brian said. Justin smelled her.

 

 

"God, she smells good. Here, Brian, you hold her now," Justin said. Before Brian could protest, Justin put his little cousin in his arms. He hadn't ever thought of Sam's baby as his cousin. But they were related. Sam was his aunt. So, this was his little cousin...another one.

 

 

"Hey, there, kid. Came into this world kinda dramatically, don't ya think? Just like your mother?" Brian asked. Justin and Sawyer laughed. They stayed with her for another half an hour before the nurse took her back to the doctor to get her checked out. Justin had taken pictures and videos on his IPhone, and couldn't wait to show them to Josh. When they got back, Josh was pacing. His heart fell. They had just spent 30 minutes with this beautiful angel, and they were just smacked in the face with the reality that Sam may not make it.

 

 

"You okay, Josh?" Sawyer asked as he came in. Teresa's mother jumped and hugged him. It was the first time she was seeing Sawyer.

 

 

"He googled," Robert, Teresa's father, said.

 

 

"What did he google?" Sawyer asked as they all came into the small waiting room. It was set aside so families could have privacy while they waited for the bad news.

 

 

"I'm sorry. I stepped out to use the restroom and change my clothes. There's something for you three to change into," Teresa said, pointing to the bags.

 

 

"I didn't know what he was looking at. But he was looking up Samantha's condition," Genevieve said sadly.

 

 

"It's taking forever. That means she's lying on that bed, blood's pouring out of her, and she's dying. They're trying to keep her alive, but eventually they're gonna give up. And right now, they're probably cleaning her up. They're gonna wait till she's in a room, and all cleaned up before they let me see her. She's probably already dead. The chances of it taking this long and surviving are completely unlikely. She's...she's..." Josh cried. He almost fell, but Sawyer caught him. Josh was sobbing. Sawyer turned his head.

 

 

"You guys go change, okay? Just give us a few minutes. He'll be okay," Sawyer said. Everyone nodded and got up and shut the door. Teresa and her parents waited outside the room, while Brian and Justin went to find a bathroom. It was a single bathroom, but it didn't matter. They went in and started changing in silence. God, what the fuck had happened today? When they were done changing, Brian looked over at Justin. He knew it was coming. So he grabbed him and pulled Justin to his chest and let him cry. It was real. She could be dead right now.

 

 

"What if she never knows her own mom?" Justin whispered. Brian couldn't even think of that.

 

 

"We'll deal with it if it comes," Brian said. Justin wiped his eyes and went back to the room. It was only Teresa waiting.

 

 

"My parents went back to sit with everyone else," Teresa said. The door opened, and Teresa went back to sit next to Sawyer. Sawyer had his hand on Josh's shoulder and kept squeezing it. Brian and Justin sat back down. They sat in silence until a doctor knocked on the door, still in her scrubs. Josh jumped up instantly. Justin grabbed Brian's shirt, and practically tore a hole open in his side. Brian put his head down. He would not have this memory in his head. Watching the doctor tell Josh that his wife was dead. Tell Sawyer that his little sister was dead. It was bad enough he'd have to hear it, but he wouldn't watch. God. They had to face facts. It had taken way too long.

 

 

"Please tell me she's alive," Josh begged. Sawyer stood behind him, waiting for him to fall.

 

 

"She's alive," the doctor said. Teresa let out a sob. Brian whipped his head up as Justin nearly collapsed in his own seat. Josh let out a sob and a laugh and would have fallen backwards if Sawyer wasn't there. "I know that's all you wanted to hear. That's the most important thing," she said as she gave them a moment to collect themselves. Teresa stood and hugged both Sawyer and Josh.

 

 

"She lost a very large amount of blood. It was externally difficult to get it under control. She lost a huge amount by the time she even got to me. It truly was one of the worst cases I've ever seen. So, why don't you sit down for a moment?" she said to Josh, who listened. "And I do have to be honest; we did lose her," She said. Josh choked back a sob. "Her heart stopped beating three times," she said carefully.

 

 

"Oh, my God," Justin said as he leaned down. He felt like he was gonna be sick. Brian rubbed his back up and down, and then Teresa squeezed his knee. It was Brian all over again. Justin tried to focus on it not being Brian, because this was about Sam and Josh. It had nothing to do with Brian and Justin. But, oh God, all he could think about was Brian.

 

 

"When I pulled your daughter from your wife, she had turned completely blue. Doctor Sanchez is in surgery right now, but she'll be speaking with you later; she's the one who revived your daughter. And I hear she's doing very well," the doctor said.

 

 

"What's your name?" Sawyer blurted out. She smiled.

 

 

"I'm so sorry. Hearing she was alive was the first thing I wanted to tell you. I'm Doctor Grey," she said. Justin and Josh looked at each other and burst out laughing. "Grey's Anatomy fans?" She asked. Josh wiped at his eyes.

 

 

"Oh, my God! Sam is. She's seen every episode of that show. God, I can't wait to tell her that her own doctor is Doctor Grey," Josh said with relief in his voice.

 

 

"Where is she right now? How is she?" Sawyer asked.

 

 

"She's getting cleaned up right now. We're gonna put her in recovery. It's extremely slow in recovery. So, when we bring her back there I can allow you all in. This is usually not the norm and breaking rules. But I try and break rules sometimes," Doctor Grey said.

 

 

"She's going to be here for at least a week. Depending how she feels, maybe ten days to a month. We had to give her lots of blood. And we'll just be waiting for her to wake up. So, I'm gonna go back there and keep an eye on her, and I'll send a nurse in a little bit," She said. Josh stood up and hugged her.

 

 

"Thank you so much. For not giving up on her. She's my whole world. We've been trying for almost 8 years to have a baby. Thank you for saving her and my baby. Thank you," Josh cried. She nodded and wiped a few tears away. Justin could only imagine what went through a doctor's mind when someone was thanking them like Josh was. Was she thinking of all the patients that she couldn't save? Was she thinking about how hard it was to keep Sam alive? Three times?

 

 

"Yes, thank you for saving my sister," Sawyer said and shook her hand. She smiled and left. Sawyer just stood there with his hands in his hair. Teresa stood up and hugged him.

 

 

"You should call Derek. We should go out there and let everyone know," Justin said. Brian pulled out his phone.

 

 

"Let me go out there. You boys stay here," Teresa said and kissed Sawyer. Justin smiled at the moment. Oh, thank God. They were okay. Everyone was okay.

 

 

"I have to fucking pee." Josh laughed.

 

 

"There's stuff in here for both of you to change into. Now would be a perfect time," Justin said and handed the bag to them. They nodded and left.

 

 

"Any news yet?" Derek asked as he picked up. On the first ring. Thank God he had news.

 

 

"Yes. She's in recovery. She's gonna be okay," Brian said.

 

 

"Oh, fuck." He heard Derek cry. He gave Derek a moment. "Oh, really? She's really okay?" Derek asked. His voice was broken.

 

 

"Yeah. So is her demon spawn," Brian joked. Derek laughed whole-heartedly.

 

 

"God, thank you for calling! Shit, I'm still out on the road. I'll be there soon. When you know her room number, text it to me. Has Josh seen the baby?" Derek asked.

 

 

"No, not yet. He's waiting for Sam to wake up. We've seen her, though. Your brother thinks she looks just like Sam," Brian said. Derek laughed.

 

 

"Oh, God, thank you! I'll hear all the details later. I don't care about that now. My parents, and Meredith and Julianna are in the air. Carver found a flight for Ali to take two of the girls on. They're boarding soon. I'll call all of them and let them know. Thanks, Brian," Derek said and hung up.

 

 

Brian sat back and closed his eyes. "I'm so ready for today to be over," Justin said. Brian chuckled and opened his eyes. "Her heart stopped three times. Like actually stopped. She was dead. Three times, she was dead," Justin said. Brian shuddered hearing those words. It was true. It could have been worse. Sam could be dead right now. He gulped and sat up.

 

 

"Well, she's still kicking, Sunshine. Like she'd ever give up so easily," Brian said and rolled his eyes. Justin laid his head on Brian's shoulder, and Brian wrapped his arm around him.

 

 

"I don't know how we would have recovered if she didn't make it," Justin said. Brian smiled at his words. Not that fact that she could have died. But when he said ‘we'...he wasn't just talking about him and Brian...he meant Brian's family. He was including himself into the bunch. It made him smile.

 

 

"Yeah, I can't wait for this day to be over with, either," Brian said. A little while later a nurse came and got them, and the five of them piled into Sam's room. She was in bed sleeping. Josh rushed to her side and kissed her forehead and brushed some hair away. He sat down next to her bed and grabbed her hand and kissed it. Sawyer went and sat on her other side. A nurse brought in three more chairs.

 

 

"We really need a picture. She'll never be quiet like this again," Brian said. Josh and Sawyer laughed. They sat there together, waiting for her to wake up. They all started dozing off.

 

 

"Hey," someone whispered. The chair screeching was what startled Justin awake.

 

 

"Baby, you're awake!" Josh said. They sat up and all looked at Sam, who was trying to keep her eyes open. Josh was crying. "Are you okay? How do you feel?" Josh asked. Her head was turned towards him and she moved her mouth.

 

 

"Really thirsty," she whispered. He laughed and grabbed the pitcher of water and poured some into a cup and put the straw to her mouth. "Better," she said, trying to open her eyes again. "Who's holding my other hand?" she asked. Sawyer laughed and kissed her other hand.

 

 

"I am," Sawyer said. She didn't turn her head.

 

 

"Shave your face," she whispered. Josh and Sawyer laughed happily. "What happened?" she asked.

 

 

"It's a long story. I'll tell you all about it later. But you're fine. Everything's fine," Josh said and hugged her. Sawyer gave her a hug then and she turned her head. "You guys smell," she whispered. Before anyone could say anything, Derek came in.

 

 

"Oh, wow, you're awake!" Derek said. Sawyer stood up and moved for him, but Derek hugged him first, and then sat down on Sam's bed.

 

 

"What are you doing in here?" she asked.

 

 

"Drove like a fucking mad man in a snowstorm to see you. How are you feeling?" Derek asked. She moaned.

 

 

"Tired. Get off my bed," she said. He laughed and kissed her cheek and stood up, hugging Josh, Teresa, and then Brian and Justin.

 

 

"The baby?" Sam asked.

 

 

"She's fine. She's waiting to meet you," Josh said. She opened her eyes and tried hard to keep them open.

 

 

"She's born?" she asked. Josh nodded. "Where?"

 

 

"She's in the NICU. They're just waiting till you're out of here, and then you can see her," Josh said.

 

 

"Did you see her yet?" She asked. Josh shook his head.

 

 

"No, not yet. I'm waiting for you. I want us to meet our daughter together," Josh said.

 

 

"But she's alone."

 

 

"I've been with her. Brian and Justin and I all held her. She's beautiful. She looks just like you," Sawyer told her.

 

 

"Does she scream like Sam did?" Derek asked. The room chuckled. Sam even smiled.

 

 

"Good. She shouldn't be alone. I would have shoved something up everyone's asshole," she said drowsily.

 

 

"I know. I had your back," Josh said. Sam moved her head slightly and saw Brian and Justin at the foot of her bed and pointed to them.

 

 

"I'm sure they would have enjoyed that," she whispered.

 

 

"Oh, Jesus." Teresa chuckled into her hand.

 

 

"And her bitchiness is back, ladies and gentlemen. Can we go home now? Her Highness has had her dramatic moment. I'm not needed here anymore, right?" Brian asked. Sam laughed and then winced.

 

 

"Oh, no, don't make me laugh," she said.

 

 

"Knock, knock," Doctor Grey said. "I hate to break up the party, but I need to check Samantha out. And if she looks good, I'm gonna put her in a room," Doctor Grey said. Josh kissed Sam.

 

 

"You're gonna love this. Your doctor's name is Grey," Josh said. Sam opened her eyes.

 

 

"Oh, this was meant to be," she whispered. They went back out to the waiting room where everyone was. Everyone went home except them. Sawyer's phone rang, and Brian handed it to him.  "Hey."

 

 

"Hey, dad," he said cheerfully and then laughed. "They're both okay," Sawyer said. That was all that really needed to be said. They waited for a nurse to come get them. Sam was in her room and sitting up now and more alert. But she was still so drowsy. Josh sat next to her again. "They're bringing her in now," she softly said to Josh.

 

 

"Well, maybe we could wait outside for a while," Justin said.

 

 

"Sit down and shut up and don't ruin my moment in the spotlight," she told him lazily.

 

 

"Yeah, Sunshine. She wants everyone to watch her. It's all about fatty over here," Brian said. She looked over at Sawyer.

 

 

"Sawyer," she whined. He chuckled.

 

 

"Yes, princess?" Sawyer asked.

 

 

"Will you duct tape your son's mouth shut so he doesn't ruin my moment?" she asked. Everyone laughed, and he looked over at Brian.

 

 

"Now, Brian. Please be quiet and let Samantha have her moment," Sawyer joked. Before Brian could reply, a nurse came in with the baby.

 

 

"Alright, sweetie. It's time to meet your mommy and daddy," the nurse said. Sam covered her mouth and Josh stood up and the nurse handed his daughter to her. "We gave her a bath and she's all yours," she said. Josh turned and sat down on the bed next to Sam, holding her so Sam could see her.

 

 

"Hi, there, beautiful," Josh whispered.

 

 

"Hi, my princess." Sam cried and touched her face. Justin noticed that Teresa had her phone out and was recording the moment. "Look what we did." Sam whispered. Josh stood up and went to hand her to Sam. "I can't," Sam said. Sawyer sat up and grabbed a couple extra pillows and put them under her arm and on her lap.

 

 

"There ya go," Sawyer said. Josh laid her down, so Sam could hold her. Sam wasn't exactly holding her. She was lying on the pillow, but Sam's arm was around her.

 

 

"Oh, wow. I've been waiting my whole life to meet you," Sam said and kissed her head. She looked over at Josh. "We know what we're gonna name her now, don't we?" Sam asked. He smiled and nodded.

 

 

"We just had to meet her first," Josh said. Sam looked back at her.

 

 

"Well, family. Meet the newest member of the circus. Miss Emma," Sam said. Everyone was quiet.

 

 

"Damn. Julianna wanted to name the dog that," Derek said. Sam just laughed and then groaned.

 

 

"Oh, new rule. No one can make me laugh. It hurts so much," Sam said.

 

 

"Emma what?" Teresa asked.

 

 

"I kinda like just Emma. Like Madonna," Josh said. Sam snorted.

 

 

"Ohh, I like Just Emma," Sam joked back.

 

 

"I'd like to properly introduce her. This is our daughter. Emma Cynthia Fitzgerald," Josh said proudly. Sam suddenly looked up and then over at Sawyer and Teresa.

 

 

"You two are engaged," Sam said.

 

 

"What?" Josh asked.

 

 

"What?" Derek repeated.

 

 

"Oh, and she's the one who gave you that bruise on your face. And you two have been awfully crappy to each other. Oh, thank God, you finally said yes! I just couldn't take it anymore," Sam said.

 

 

"You're engaged? For real?" Derek asked them. Sawyer and Teresa nodded. Sam looked over at Brian.

 

 

"Oh. You," was all Sam said.

 

 

"Oh, Jesus," Justin said.

 

 

"I'm gonna shove something so far up your ass! And it won't be a dick," Sam said. Then she stared forward again. "Oh! I have my super powers back. Oh, thank God! I feel so normal again. I feel so powerful," Sam said. The family laughed at her. She looked down at Emma. "Mommy has her powers back, yes, she does. Thank you for restoring them. I can go back to ruling the world," she said dreamily. She looked back over at Brian. "When I'm out of this bed and back to complete power, I'm going to kick your ass for the nine months of torture you gave me for eating all the time," Sam said and smiled.

 

 

"Don't forget peeing on my chair," Brian said. Sam went back to looking at Emma. "Yeah, she's back to normal," Brian said and looked at his watch. "And, wow! That took a whole damn day. Thanks for wasting it," Brian told her.

 

 

"Oh, you're so welcome! You had nothing better to do," she said, her eyes never leaving Emma. There was a knock on the door and Sawyer's parents poked their heads in.

 

 

"Hey, you made it," Sawyer said and walked over to them to hug them. He let them walk in, and they stopped and stared. Sam and Josh were beaming.

 

 

"Come over and see your granddaughter. Emma, say hi to your Nana and Papa," Josh said as they walked over and hugged him and then hugged Sam.

 

 

"Oh my...oh, you're precious," Cynthia cried.

 

 

"You can hold her, Mom," Sam said. Josh leaned forward and picked her up. But before Cynthia took her, she sat down on the bed to hug Sam. Cynthia cried as she held her.

 

 

"Wanna hold her, Papa?" Josh asked Mark.

 

 

"Give me a minute. Cynthia will kick my ass if I hold her first. She's been waiting a long time for this," Mark said. Cynthia pulled back and glared at him.

 

 

"What a thing to say," Cynthia said and stood up, taking Emma. Mark walked over and stared down at Sam.

 

 

"Hi, Daddy," she whispered. Mark was holding back tears.

 

 

"Samantha June. What did you do?" Mark asked her. She wiped her face.

 

 

"Well, Daddy. I'm not exactly sure. Apparently, I ended up in the hospital and had a baby. Everything else is pretty much a blur. Actually, even the having a baby part is, too," Sam said. He sat down and hugged her tightly. Sawyer's phone rang again.

 

 

"It's Meredith," Sawyer said.

 

 

"Put her on speaker and give it to me," Sam said. Mark got up and Sawyer did as she said. "Hey, bitches, where you at?" Sam slurred out. Meredith screamed and sobbed into the phone. Sam smiled. Mark walked over to hold Emma. Sawyer took the phone off speaker and held it to Sam's ear. "You know, if you shut up some time, I can talk to you," she said. Her voice was hoarse and soft. And very quiet. There was no color to it. It made sense to Justin, and if he voiced it out loud, he's sure that the entire family would understand. "I'm all right. Just get here, because I have a cool new toy I want to show off," she said and moved her shoulder for Sawyer to take the phone and talk to them.

 

 

"Ask Sawyer who hit his face," Sam said to her mom. Justin wrapped his arm around Teresa as she covered her face in embarrassment. "That would be your soon-to-be daughter-in-law," Sam said. Cynthia and Mark stared at Sawyer.

 

 

"Meredith, I gotta go. Sam just outed me to Mom and Dad," Sawyer said and then glared at his phone. "No, I'm not gay and coming out of the closet!" He said and hung up.

 

 

"I happened to like gay people. If my opinion matters at all," Brian said.

 

 

"Oh, it doesn't," Sam said. Cynthia cried and hugged them.

 

 

"God, what's with all the hugging?" Brian groaned. Almost an hour later, Meredith and Julianna were bursting through the door to hug Sam and see the baby.

 

 

"Oh, sweetheart! I'm going to spoil you so much! I have so many presents for you at home. You ruined all my plans of spoiling you. And I'll always have gum," Julianne said when it was her turn to hold Emma. Meredith spread out on the bed next to Sam and curled around her carefully.

 

 

"So, guess what happened? Sawyer flirted with some teenager at a bar, so Teresa got drunk and spilled her drink on the slutty bartender. Then Teresa punched Sawyer in the face. So, he proposed to her. And she said yes," Sam said. Meredith gasped and then sat up.

 

 

"Oh, my God! Are you for real?" Julianne asked.

 

 

"Yes, I'm for real. So, give me back my baby and go hug them," Sam said. Meredith jumped up and Derek rearranged the pillows for Julianna to put Emma down, and then she jumped up and down to hug Sawyer and Teresa.

 

 

Justin couldn't believe how fast the day went. Was it only that morning that they had been riding across the finish line and watching Sawyer propose to Teresa? They didn't even have time to celebrate it. No one wanted to leave, though. They were all passing Emma back and forth between everyone. Ali came in a few hours later by the time they all got dinner. She had gotten on a plane with her sister Mackenzie, and then Derek's daughter Alexis. They were both 11 now, and Ali was singing their praises about how good they were and not the monsters that she was used to.

 

 

When the girls first came in they all burst out crying and hugged Sam, and then were all crazy about the baby. Carver had called to let them know that Meredith's daughter Spencer and Derek's son Parker went on a plane together and should be landing in about an hour.  It was crazy to think that there were 14 now. It seemed like a million years ago that Justin had first met them.

 

 

Carver was boarding the last flight, with his and Meredith's daughter Zoey, and Derek's kids, Chloe and Caleb. They would be here in a few hours. Justin was thankful that his Liberty Ave family was taking such good care of Brian's family. Driving back and forth from the airport in heavy snow was the worst.

 

 

By the time Spencer and Parker had arrived, they hugged Sam, held the baby, and then Brian said that Jayden texted him, saying that he was waiting to drive them home. "I'm gonna stay here with her tonight," Cynthia said as she got comfortable in her recliner.

 

 

"Yeah, me, too," Sawyer said.

 

 

"Would you mind taking the kids? I want to stay," Meredith asked Julianna.

 

 

"No, of course not. You staying, too?" Julianne asked Derek.

 

 

"Yeah, I am," Derek said. Mark stood up.

 

 

"Well, I'm going to my grandson's house to sleep. It's not every day I get the bed to myself. And I'm not sleeping in this damn, smelly hospital room with all you circus monkeys snoring," Mark said, making them all chuckle.

 

 

"But we just got here," Spencer said.

 

 

"I wanna stay here with Auntie Sammy and Uncle Josh. Mom, please? Daddy's staying," Alexis begged Julianna.

 

 

"No. There's enough family in here. Auntie Sammy needs her rest. And so does Uncle Josh," Julianna said.

 

 

"Then why are they all staying?" Parker asked. Sam reached out and grabbed his hand.

 

 

"Wow. I even got tough guy Parker to whine to stay with me," Sam joked. He rolled his eyes and sat on the bed with her.

 

 

"Because, it's their sister. So, when you get older, and one of your siblings is in the hospital, you can stay with them, too," Julianne said. Everyone said their goodbyes and the big group was off. It wasn't just Jayden that was there. Brian's cousins, Nico, Luca, and Robert were all there to give everyone rides back to Brian's house. Teresa was going home to her own house.

 

 

"Why aren't you taking them all to my mom's house? Just because they're here doesn't mean they have to stay at my house and demolish it," Brian bitched.

 

 

"Ignore him." Justin yawned.

 

 

"We usually do," Julianna said. As soon as they got home Justin turned on the hall light.

 

 

"Make yourselves at home. Pick any room," he said. Justin and Brian dragged their feet up the steps. When he opened the door, the puppies yawned and when they realized Justin was home, they cried for him and went to him. Justin bent down to see them. "Awe, hi, guys. I missed you," Justin said and hugged them. They were tired, so after they kissed him they went back into their bed. Brian was already naked and getting into bed. Justin did the same and fell into his bed. Both were asleep in seconds.

 


 

It wasn't until the next afternoon that they started to wake up. Every muscle in Justin's body was sore. He groaned and looked over at the dog bed. Someone had to have opened the door for them, so they could go out. He took a deep breath. "Someone's cooking," he whispered. He realized he had slept in the same position all night. He barely had covers on, and his foot was dangling off the bed. He moved and cringed at the pain in his neck. He sat up and stretched. His whole body. Pain. It was all he could think about.

 

 

"I was just about to wake you uph" he heard Brian yawn from the bathroom.

 

 

"What time is it?" he asked.

 

 

"Almost 2:00."

 

 

"Jesus," Justin said as he heard a deep belly laugh from Gus all the way downstairs.

 

 

"Intruders in my house again," Brian said and scratched his stomach. "Wanna take a shower with me?" Brian asked. Justin smiled and followed him into the bathroom, stopping to pee first. Brian held the door open for him.

 

 

"So sweet." Justin yawned and got in. The water spray was the perfect hot temperature to wake them up and knead their sore muscles. When Britin was being redone, Brian wanted multiple shower heads in his shower. Justin thought it was a bit much at the time, but now it was perfect. The sprays hit him in all different directions. Brian reached up and adjusted the strength, making it stronger, and in the process making Justin moan. Brian smiled at him and got under the water with him. Usually they didn't keep the nozzles too strong, because it was too much for Justin. But now it was perfect.

 

 

"Later tonight. Me and you. Naked. In the hot tub," Brian whispered in his ear.

 

 

"Later tonight. Me and you. Shorts on. In the hot tub," Justin said. Brian came up from his fantasy world. "We have family in the house." He chuckled. Brian would have smiled at the mention of family without the word ‘your' in front of it, if it didn't piss him off.

 

 

"Kick ‘em all out. I didn't invite any of them over. They can stay across the street. Or with my grandparents," Brian said. Justin chuckled.

 

 

"I love having a full house like this. It's a lot of fun. And they don't live close enough to see all the time," Justin said. Brian rolled his eyes. After their shower, they went downstairs and into the kitchen. Debbie and Teresa's mom, Genevieve, were at the kitchen island laughing.

 

 

"What are you old ladies cackling about?" Brian griped as he came in. Justin went over and hugged them.

 

 

"We're swapping baby stories. She has way more than I do. But we have baby fever," Debbie said cheerily.

 

 

"Gonna have to talk to Horvath about that one. Better get the job done and knock you up," Brian said. She glared at him and Justin laughed.

 

 

"I made that breakfast casserole that you love so much, Justin. The kids all had it this morning," Genevieve said as she got it out of the fridge and started getting him some. Brian cringed.

 

 

"Is that the one with everything in it?" He asked and shivered. It literally had scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage gravy, pancake mix, cheese and hash browns. Brian hated it. But Justin ate it up. Literally.

 

 

"Thank you," he said and kissed her cheek.

 

 

"Dad!" Gus cheered as he came running in to hug Brian and then Justin, the dogs running after him, with George banging his cast.

 

 

"Hey, Gus! We missed you. Did you have fun at your grandparents' house?" Justin asked. He nodded, and Derek's youngest son, Caleb, came running in and jumped at Brian.

 

 

"When did you get here, kid?" Brian asked and picked him up. Caleb loved Brian, which he couldn't understand. He hugged Justin from high in the air.

 

 

"We got here last night. We got to fly at night and then snuck into the hospital like Iron Man," Caleb said. Brian snorted when Carver came in.

 

 

"Hey, we were waiting for you guys to wake up. It's good seeing you guys," Carver said and hugged Justin.

 

 

"How was the flight? When did you get in?" Justin asked as he sat back down and started eating.

 

 

"Like two in the morning. We would have come straight here, but I promised the girls and Caleb that we could go to the hospital and see Sam. So, Derek literally smuggled us in to see her. She was really sleepy. But she was feeding Emma, so they were awake. I just can't believe what happened," Carver said.

 

 

"I can't believe it was 24 hours ago. It just all happened so fast. I know it was yesterday, but it feels like a million years ago. What time did you get here?" Justin asked him.

 

 

"A little after five. They all kinda just lay with Samantha for a while," Carver said. Justin nodded. That's what each of the kids did when they saw her. They hugged her, talked her ear off, freaked out over the baby, fawned all over her, and held her. Then they were calm, and all just lay on her bed with her practically falling off the bed with how many were on the bed, and not lying on top of Sam. Justin loved how close they were to her. How close everyone was with each other. It was moments like that when Justin wished Brian grew up with them.

 

 

Chloe and Zoey had run in at that point to hug Brian and Justin. "God, which two are you?" Brian asked, staring down at them like they were aliens.

 

 

"Aren't you ever going to remember? I'm Zoey. He and Meredith are my parents," Zoey said, pointing to Carver, and annoyed at Brian.

 

 

"And I'm Chloe. And that's my brother Caleb," Chloe said. Brian was still holding Caleb, and they just looked at each other. "And Derek and Julianna are my parents. You need to write these things down," Chloe informed Brian.

 

 

"I tried giving him a cheat sheet," Justin told her.

 

 

"God, you need to stop letting your children hang around Sam! They all have her ‘I'm smarter than you' attitude," Brian said. Justin, Debbie, Carver, and Genevieve all looked at him. Justin's shoulders shook with soft laughter.

 

 

"I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that that's in your blood. Because you're all the same!" Justin said. Carver nodded.

 

 

"Oh, they're definitely all like that. Meredith, Sawyer, Derek, Sam, and even Mark," Carver laughed.

 

 

"They definitely got that from Mark and not Cynthia. It's a family trait," Genevieve said.

 

 

"I am not like that," Brian said, which caused them to all burst out laughing. Justin nearly choked on his own spit. Brian rolled his eyes.

 

 

"Do you think I'm like that, Caleb?" Brian asked. Caleb smiled and shook his head.

 

 

"No. I think you're really cool," Caleb told him.

 

 

"Can we go see Auntie Sam now? I wanna meet the baby," Gus asked. So, after they ate something, Brian drove them back to the hospital under protest and a lot of complaining about spending another day stuck with Sam now that she was talking. When they walked into her room, she was sitting up holding Emma, and more awake than she was yesterday. She still had the baby on a pillow. She smiled when they walked in.

 

 

"It took you guys long enough. Just sleep the day away and miss her first official day with the family," Sam said to Brian. No one else.

 

 

"I'm being forced against my will to even be here. So be happy I came here at all," Brian griped and plopped down in a chair. Derek helped Gus up into the bed to sit next to Sam.

 

 

"Gus, meet your newest little cousin, Emma," Sam said.

 

 

"God, she's all dreamy. I hate her when she's like this," Brian complained. She lifted her hand without looking at him and flipped him off.

 

 

"I'm sorry we got here so late. I couldn't have woken up early if I tried." Justin leaned down and hugged her. He winced when he moved his neck. He tried taking something, but it wasn't helping. He looked around the room for a place to sit. There were two beds, and Derek and Julianna and a couple of kids were sitting on that. The rest of the adults were all in the other recliners or chairs. There was a big window sill that some of the kids were sitting on; the rest were scattered across the floor. So, he did the only other thing he could. He sat on Brian's lap, who instantly started complaining.

 

 

"Seriously? You're gonna sit on my lap? You're not a freaken girl," Brian complained. Justin rolled his eyes and got comfortable and draped his legs across the sides. He smiled brightly.

 

 

"I think you two look cute," Teresa said as she grabbed her phone to take a picture. Brian tried to stand up, but Justin pushed him back.

 

 

"Oh, stop it! No one here is making fun of you," Justin told him.

 

 

"I'm making fun of him. He looks like a girl," Derek said. Brian tried flipping him off, and Justin grabbed his hand and winced again.

 

 

"Don't make me move my neck; it hurts," Justin told him. Everyone was talking, and a few minutes later Justin felt Brian put his hand on the back of his neck and squeeze it, trying to rub the pain away.

 

 

"So, when are you guys getting married?" Ali asked. Everyone's attention shifted to Sawyer and Teresa. They were sitting as close as they could together. They seemed like middle school kids who were ‘dating,' but didn't actually go on dates.

 

 

"We haven't had a chance to talk about that yet." Teresa laughed.

 

 

"Or get a ring, for that matter," Sam said as Josh stood up to take Emma and help Gus hold her.

 

 

"I have a ring," Sawyer told her. Sam turned her head and made the most God-awful face at him.

 

 

"Do not give her that ring! It has bad mojo. She turned you down with that ring," Sam said. Teresa just hid her face.

 

 

"Thanks," Sawyer said sarcastically.

 

 

"Go to the store now and get her a new one. You'll really feel engaged, then," Sam said to Teresa, who just chuckled.

 

 

"Are we in the wedding?" Ali asked. All the kids perked up at that time. Teresa looked panicked.

 

 

"Oh, hey, now! Don't go doing that! Between the two of us, we have a lot of brothers and sisters, and then nieces and nephews. The whole family cannot be in the wedding. We have no idea what we're even gonna do. So, don't any of you start!" Sawyer told all of them.

 

 

"Ha, ha. I'm in the wedding," Sam said. Sawyer glared at her.

 

 

"We don't know that," Sawyer told her. Sam rolled her eyes.

 

 

"Please. I don't care who else is in the wedding party. You leave me out and I'll never speak to you again!" Sam said. Cynthia leaned out of her chair and smacked her foot.

 

 

"Samantha June, you stop that right now! It's your brother's wedding..." Cynthia tried to say, but was interrupted.

 

 

"His fourth wedding!" Both Sam and Derek said. Teresa groaned, and Sawyer's face turned red.

 

 

"I think you both just guaranteed that we're eloping. And none of you assholes are invited," Sawyer said.

 

 

"You do that, and I'll never speak to you again." Cynthia pointed her finger at him.

 

 

"What about me, Papa?" Gus asked.

 

 

"You'll be the only one invited kid!" Sawyer said. Gus smiled.

 

 

"Just me and Emma," Gus said.

 

 

"Actually, that doesn't sound like a bad idea. I like those two," Sawyer said. Teresa just laughed.

 

 

"What about me? After what you both put me through the other night, my anxiety was killing me, and I barely slept," Justin said. Brian snorted.

 

 

"Yeah, I get a pick, too. I choose Justin," Teresa said. Sawyer nodded.

 

 

"Alright, you're invited," Sawyer said.

 

 

"What about Brian?" Spencer asked.

 

 

"I don't want to freakin' go. I hate hetero weddings! Stupid, pointless events. It's bad enough I spend so much damn time with you people. All these heteros are bound to turn me straight," Brian griped and shuddered.

 

 

"You're going!" Teresa said at the same time Justin said, "You're not going." Brian rolled his eyes and the family laughed. At some point later that day, Justin didn't know how it happened, but he and Sam were the only ones besides the baby that were in her room. A bunch of the family had gone home. Some were downstairs eating dinner. But he was sitting next to her bed, and Sam was just staring down at the baby.

 

 

"How's it feel to finally be a mom?" Justin asked. She looked up and smiled.

 

 

"I can't believe I've waited my whole life for her, and she's finally here. There aren't any words to describe it," she said and looked back down at her. "For the rest of my life, I'm going to be her mom. I'm gonna be a mom."

 

 

"You are a mom," Justin reminded her. She chuckled.

 

 

"I feel happy. And content...it's just...I have this weird feeling," she admitted. He leaned forward to listen to her. "I feel amazing. Don't think I don't. I've never been so happy. But I have this strange feeling in the pit of my stomach. Like I'm not complete," she said and looked at him.

 

 

"Really?" He asked. She nodded her head.

 

 

"Like I'm satisfied. I can honestly stand here right now and say if it never works out that me and Josh can't have kids, I could be happy. I'm satisfied with her. But I just have this weird feeling like I can't just leave this hospital and it just be the three of us," Sam said. He sat back and crossed his arms.

 

 

"You have some weird shit going on in your brain." Justin chuckled. She rolled her eyes and laughed.

 

 

"I know it sounds crazy and that it makes absolutely no sense. I can be happy with just the three of us for the rest of my life, but I can't leave this hospital and it just be the three of us. I know how it contradicts itself. But...it's how I feel," Sam said.

 

 

Justin thought about that later that night when he and Brian got into the hot tub. It was freezing outside. But here they were, surrounded by snow, and sitting in the hot tub. He sank a little and let the hot water and jets hit his neck, trying to relieve some of the pain. He let the jets soothe all his sore muscles from three days on a bike, and one day of being a tense ball of stress yesterday. Even his ass was sore from his bike. It wasn't until today when he finally started relaxing that he realized how hurt he was.

 

 

"You should not take your meds and drink some alcohol. It'll make you feel better than whatever shit that does for you," Brian said as he sipped some wine. Justin didn't open his eyes, but just chuckled. After a little while, he felt Brian splash his face. He opened his eyes to look at him, and he snorted. "Change of pace when I'm the one talking and you're falling asleep," Brian said. Justin shook his head and sat up.

 

 

"Sorry. Did I doze off?" Justin asked. Brian nodded.

 

 

"For about 15 minutes," Brian said. Justin rubbed his face. "Dreaming of me fucking you?" Brian asked.

 

 

"Actually, I was thinking about Sam," Justin said. Brian looked down at the water.

 

 

"Yep. Sunshine killed my boner," Brian complained, grabbing the bottle and drinking from it. Justin didn't say anything else, and Brian looked at him. "What about her?" He asked. He got worried at the thought. He hoped Justin wasn't getting baby fever. It wasn't something he wanted.

 

 

"It was strange. She said something feels weird about it just being her, Josh and Emma leaving the hospital. Like she doesn't feel complete if it's only the three of them that walks out the doors," Justin said, trying to figure out what she meant. Brian raised his eyebrows.

 

 

"Do you know how many drugs they're giving her to get her through today? Her whole inside was ripped open. I swear, she was having a conversation with a unicorn today," Brian said. Justin just chuckled at him. Brian swam over to where Justin was. Justin yawned. "Come on, Sleeping Beauty. Let's get you to bed before you turn into a pumpkin," Brian said as they got out and wrapped their robes around themselves and went running up the steps and into the house.

 

 

"The pumpkin is Cinderella. Not Sleeping Beauty. And Cinderella doesn't turn into a pumpkin. Her carriage turns back into the pumpkin," Justin said as they got into their room. Brian just stared at him.

 

 

"You're seriously giving me a detailed analysis of Disney movies?" Brian asked. Justin scoffed and went into the bathroom to blow dry his hair. It was done in a few minutes and he handed it off to Brian. When Brian was done he started washing his face. "So, is your ass still sore? Or can it handle a good hard pounding into the mattress?" Brian asked as he came out of the bathroom. Justin was sprawled out on top of the covers, snoring softly. "So much for getting my dick sucked," Brian said. He rolled his eyes and shimmied the blankets out from under Justin and covered him up.

 

 

It was Justin's tossing and turning and groaning that woke Brian up a little while later. Justin was thrashing around in his sleep. This always happened when Justin was stressed. It started after he got hit in the head and would always flare up. "No," Justin groaned. Brian pulled himself from sleep to sit up and turn the lamp on. He leaned over and shook him.

 

 

"Justin, wake up," he called to him. It was like he was stuck in a dream.

 

 

"Noooo," he groaned louder. Brian leaned over him and shook him harder.

 

 

"Come on, Justin, wake up. You're having a bad dream," Brian called to him. He hated when this happened. In a second he'd start yelling, and everyone in the God damned house would hear him. He just knew Justin did not want his whole family knowing of his night terrors. So, he shook him roughly. Something he never, EVER did. But he had to wake him up. It's like you should never wake a sleepwalker. He would always try and wake him, but never force him to wake up. So, he jumped over Justin and pulled him to sit up. "Justin, snap out of it!" he told him roughly and shook him awake. Justin freaked out and couldn't figure out where he was. Brian had scared him.

 

 

"Justin, it's me. You're okay," Brian said soothingly. But it didn't help. Justin was awake, but he was still asleep. He held onto his face and made Justin look at him. "Justin, it's Brian. I've got you. You're in our bedroom," Brian said. Justin panted and tried focusing on Brian. "Keep breathing. Just keep looking at me," Brian said. He felt terrible. It would have been better to just let him scream and help him wake up, not roughly shove him out of his dream.

 

 

Justin grabbed onto his arms as he tried to regain his focus. He looked all around. "What's going on?" Justin panicked.

 

 

"I'm sorry. I woke you up," Brian said and sat down next to him. He kept his arms on him. "I know you don't want everyone to know about your nightmares. I woke you up before you started screaming," Brian said. Justin was so out of it. He didn't understand. He got up and grabbed a face cloth and put it under cold water. Justin was sweating so badly. He sat back down and ran the cloth over his face and his body. Up and down his arms, his neck, chest, back. Up and down his legs. Just everywhere he could.

 

 

"What happened?" Justin asked. He sounded more like himself.

 

 

"You were having a nightmare. I woke you up before you started screaming," Brian said. Justin nodded his head and covered his face. Justin hadn't had a nightmare in a few months. He wondered what triggered this one. He felt stupid for even thinking that. He had been so exhausted the night before that he couldn't have had a nightmare if he tried. But tonight...he was more relaxed. And he had just been on such high alert with Sam literally almost dying. Three fucking times. So yeah, that's what fucking triggered it. He rubbed the back of his neck.

 

 

"I'm sorry I woke you up like that," Brian said. He felt awful. But he knew Justin would get over being roughly woken up in the middle of the nightmare. He would feel embarrassed and mortified knowing he woke the whole house up. Justin started shaking and Brian wrapped his arm around him. He wondered if Justin was completely awake.

 

 

"Are you okay?" Brian asked. Justin shook his head.

 

 

"You were dead," Justin whispered. Oh. It wasn't a nightmare about Sam at all. It was one of those dreams. Where Brian was dead. Those were always the hardest for Justin.

 

 

"Well, I'm not dead. I'm right here, Justin," Brian whispered. He kissed his temple. But Justin shook his head.

 

 

"I couldn't figure out what was real. You were dead. You were in a coffin. And he was just laughing that he killed you. He could be anywhere right now, Brian," Justin said and started hyperventilating. God, was it a bad fucking idea to shove him awake? He wasn't completely awake. He was still thinking Craig was out there. "What if he kills you? What am I gonna do?" He panicked again, looking around. Brian grabbed his face.

 

 

"Justin, listen to me. Are you listening to me?" Brian asked. Justin really wasn't. "I'm right here. I'm not going anywhere. Craig's in prison, remember? He can't get to us. I'm okay and you're okay. Just breathe," Brian told him. Justin started crying and he brought Justin to his chest. Worst fucking timing to have one of these damn nightmares. He repeated over and over that he was okay. That he was safe. It took a while for him to calm down and eventually Brian got him to lie back down and fall back to sleep. Brian, on the other hand, did NOT fall back to sleep. He was up the entire night just waiting to wake him back up again.

 

 

When his family started making noise in the hallway, the dogs got excited. "Shut the fuck up," he hissed at them. They ignored Brian and went to the door and whined. They both started scratching the door, and George's cast made a loud bang against the door. "You fucking little bastard. Get away from the door! You scratch my door and I'll murder you," Brian hissed. His door opened slowly, and the dogs jumped all over Sawyer. "Get those fucking things out of here!" Brian demanded. Sawyer chuckled and shut the door. Brian rested his body back into Justin's. He was fucking tired. He lay there with him for a few more hours before he started stirring. He groaned as he started waking up.

 

 

"Morning, Sunshine," Brian said. Justin looked around a bit. He was super disoriented. "You okay?" He asked him.

 

 

"I don't feel right," Justin said as he sat against the headboard and rubbed at his face.

 

 

"Do you remember waking up last night?" Brian asked. Justin just looked at him. No was the answer to that. "You had one of your night terrors. I woke you out of it. Pretty roughly," Brian said.  Justin scrubbed at his face.

 

 

"I remember having a nightmare, but...I don't remember waking up," Justin said groggily. Brian pushed some hair back.

 

 

"I forced you out of it. I just know you wouldn't want anyone to hear you scream," Brian said. Justin looked at him. In awe maybe?

 

 

"Really?" Justin whispered. Brian nodded.

 

 

"Sorry if you feel like shit," Brian said. Justin leaned into him and rested his face in Brian's neck.

 

 

"Thank you. I would have been mortified," Justin said. His words exactly. They took a shower and headed downstairs.

 

 

"Can't I stay another day?" Ali begged her mom. Meredith was sitting with Gus at the table, along with Lindsay, Teresa, and Sawyer's mom, Cynthia.

 

 

"I told you no. Everyone has to get back home," Meredith told her.

 

 

"But I don't want to leave Auntie Sammy yet. I can help her when she gets out of the hospital," Ali whined.

 

 

"She's not getting out for a week at the earliest. You have a flight back tonight. I'm not even making you go to school tomorrow, but you have dance class that you have to go to. Spencer has to be at school in the morning. Your dad has to go to work. We all have commitments," Meredith said.

 

 

"We wouldn't be going back if she needed us, though, like something worse had happened," Ali snarked. Meredith slammed down her hand.

 

 

"Are you freakin' kidding me? That's what you're coming at me with? You're right; if something worse happened, then no, we wouldn't be going back home. Get down on your knees and thank God that we can go home, because she's okay!" Meredith yelled at her. Justin had never seen Meredith angry before. She looked like Brian when she got pissed. He tried not to chuckle.

 

 

"I didn't mean it like that," Ali cried.

 

 

"God, what the fuck did I do to deserve you damn people in my house?" Brian complained. Gus laughed when Brian cussed.

 

 

"I meant just that all of that can wait. If something worse had happened it would have waited. So why can't school and dance wait a few more days?" Ali cried.

 

 

"I'm not dealing with her. She's gonna be your niece whenever you two get married. You take her away from me before I kill her," Meredith told Teresa. Teresa stood up and walked over to Ali, who was crying.

 

 

"Sweetie, let's go finish packing your bag. Come on," Teresa said and took her out of the kitchen. Justin came in and sat down next to Lindsay.

 

 

"I've never seen you mad before," Justin said. Meredith rolled her eyes and moved a checker piece that she was playing with Gus.

 

 

"It's typical teenage drama. I just want her out of my face. Saying if Sam had..." Meredith had trailed off.

 

 

"Can't you heteros wait till you're out of my house before you argue? You ruin my good mood," Brian said. Lindsay smacked him when he sat down.

 

 

"Oh shut up," Meredith told him. She moved another checker piece. "I'm literally going to kill her when we get home," Meredith said.

 

 

"I seem to remember you've said pretty similar stupid things when you were a teenager,"  Cynthia told her. Meredith's eyes widened.

 

 

"Like what?" she demanded.

 

 

"Well, how about when my aunt passed away? The one you hated. Here I was crying, and you ask to go to a birthday party that day with Billy what's his face, because he's the dreamiest boy in the whole school. And you'd just die if you didn't get to go. At a funeral," Cynthia said. Brian burst out laughing.

 

 

"I was 12," Meredith said.

 

 

"You were 14. Only two years younger than her. So, cut her some slack. She didn't even mean it like that," Cynthia told her. Meredith rolled her eyes and sulked. Justin looked back and forth between Brian and her.

 

 

"I totally see the resemblance," Justin joked. Within a few hours, all of Sawyer's family had left, except for Brian's grandparents and Sawyer. Justin was out of sorts that day, but Brian still went with him to see Sam at the hospital. She was more herself today. She still needed help when she tried to do anything. She couldn't move an inch without Josh or a nurse helping move her. When she held Emma, she had a pillow in her lap to place her on it. But she didn't complain once, which since we all knew Sam, we knew she was a complainer. But Sam was happy.

 

Sam was having her incision looked at, so Justin was taking that moment to tell Josh what Sam had said to him the night before. "Yeah, she said that to me yesterday, too. I don't get it. But I also don't think too much about it. Sam says weird shit like that all the time. She'll eventually figure out what she's talking about. I'm not worried about it. So, I hope you're not," Josh said. Justin nodded. But he was thinking about it. It worried him.

 


 

Later that evening, everyone was downstairs eating dinner. Josh went outside to make some phone calls, so it was just Justin and Sam. "You look exhausted," Sam said.

 

 

"Yeah I slept like shit last night." Justin said. Sam nodded her head.

 

 

"So, when are you gonna have one of these?" Sam asked. Justin snorted.

 

 

"I have a penis. Not a vagina," Justin told her, making her chuckle.

 

 

"But someone could carry the baby. Not me, of course.  If my body worked correctly, I would definitely have a baby for you. But this might be the only one. Still...someone could," she tried to convince him.

 

 

"I don't think that's in the cards for me and Brian. He loves Gus. And he was willing to adopt Lilly. But that was for me. And with Gus, he's not a full-time parent. But he likes it the way it is. Having a baby...I just really don't think that's in the cards for us," Justin said. Sam just scoffed.

 

 

"Once my super powers are back to full capacity, my next mission is to get you a baby of your own. Sawyer and Teresa are engaged, aren't they?" she asked. Justin laughed.

 

 

"That had nothing to do with you."

 

 

"Not the last few days. But I'm always there, pushing their buttons, getting in their face. I never let them forget they were meant to be together. I did a shit ton of behind-the-scenes work that you'll never know," Sam said. Before Justin could reply, Josh walked in. He looked stunned.

 

 

"Are you okay?" Justin asked. Josh nodded and sat down on the other chair on the other side of Sam.

 

 

"What's wrong?" Sam asked.

 

 

"Nothing...Candace called," Josh said, totally in awe.

 

 

"Who's that?" Justin asked.

 

 

"Our adoption agent. What did she want?" Sam asked him.

 

 

"Someone picked us," Josh said. Sam gasped, and Justin's mouth fell open.

 

 

"Really?" Sam whispered. Josh nodded.

 

 

"She's only 15. She's from Utah. And her parents are religious, so they sent her to stay with her aunt until she had the baby," Josh said. Sam's mouth fell open, and Justin snorted. He could hear Brian's voice in his head and repeated what he knew Brian would say.

 

 

"Fucking Mormons," Justin said.

 

 

"Polygamists," Sam said. Justin snorted.

 

 

"So, wait. Did they actually send her away to visit a sick aunt? Or is she at some boarding school for pregnant girls?" Justin asked.

 

 

"She's really with her aunt. She's not sick. But she had the baby. And she needed to decide who she wanted right then, because her parents wanted her to get out of the hospital and come back home and didn't want to still be dealing with a baby. So, they gave her that binder and she chose us," Josh said, in a daze.

 

 

"Well, what do we do, then? I can't leave. I'm gonna be here for at least another week," Sam said. He chuckled and wiped at his face.

 

 

"She had the baby two days ago," Josh said, not answering her question. Sam's mouth fell open.

 

 

"Really? The same day that Emma was born?" Justin asked. Josh nodded his head.

 

 

"Exactly 23 minutes after Emma was born," Josh said.

 

 

"They could share the same birthday. Where are they? What state are they in? Maybe you could find a flight out to her," Sam said. Josh laughed.

 

 

"She's three rooms down from us," Josh said. The room stopped of all noise. Justin was sure he heard a pin drop. How on earth? That had to be the biggest coincidence ever!

 

 

"He's meant to be ours, Josh. I just know it," Sam said.

 

 

"Wait! He didn't even say if it was a boy or a girl," Justin said. Josh didn't break eye contact with her.

 

 

"It's a boy," Josh confirmed.

 

 

"Holy crap," Justin said and sat back.

 

 

"I told you, ya know. I said, it doesn't feel right walking out of this hospital, and it's just the three of us. It needs to be the four of us. He was meant to be with us," Sam said.

 

 

"Baby...I don't want you getting attached. Months ago, someone talked with us. And they didn't end up choosing us," Josh said, trying to be delicate. But Sam shook her head.

 

 

"I was sad that they didn't choose us. But I didn't have the feeling that I do right this second. Yes, I was sad and devastated that another thing went wrong. But I didn't feel like it was meant to be, so I was able to move on. But this is different. From the moment I woke up after Emma was born, I had this missing feeling. He was born, and I knew I was supposed to be his mom. He's right down that hall, and he's ours, Josh. I know this. I know it with ever fiber in my being. We were meant to be his parents. We were meant to be in Pittsburgh this week. Emma was meant to be born two days ago, so they could share the same birthday. This is what is supposed to happen. No one could ever convince me otherwise. The four of us are supposed to leave this hospital together. So, go get our son, Joshua," Sam told him.

 

 

Justin's eyes were wide. No one had ever called him Joshua before that Justin had ever heard. But her confidence in a crazy situation like this...it was mind boggling. How could she be so sure? Josh broke eye contact with her and looked over at Justin.

 

 

"I may not ever understand her most of the time. She says the most random things, and I don't ever get it. But then...I understand. And that's why I never doubt her. I don't think too much on the things that she says, and I just don't get it. Because then I get smacked in the face with the biggest surprise of my life," Josh told him. Josh sat back and covered his face and laughed.

 

 

"Holy shit," Josh said.

Facebook can be a connection, or it can totally smack you in the face. The choice is really yours! by SammyScaDoo

 

"Remember when her appendix burst?" Sawyer asked his mom and dad, and they laughed. Brian, Sawyer, Teresa, and Sawyer's parents were sitting in the cafeteria, talking and laughing. Sawyer's parents were telling Brian stories of when Sawyer and his siblings were kids.

 

 

"Right at a school performance. She had said all day long that she wasn't feeling good. But she didn't want to bail. So, it's some senior production. The dance team was doing some hip-hop number," Sawyer said.

 

 

"But you didn't know that at first. The girls come out like pretty ballerinas and start out doing ballet," Cynthia said.

 

 

"And then it was supposed to turn into a hip-hop number. So, here's Sam. She has this solo, and she's supposed to do some fancy, graceful leap across the stage and do this beautiful landing. Then after she lands, she's supposed to slam her hand down on the floor and everyone starts kicking and all this crap. So, she's in the air, flying, and just falls midair. Slams down on the stage and screams bloody murder," Sawyer said and chuckled into his hands.

 

 

"It was awful." Cynthia shuddered.

 

 

"Derek and I ran up there and she's just sobbing in front of this huge auditorium of people. I think it was like 800 people or so. The paramedics come and whisk her off the stage and rush her to the hospital. She was in so much pain for days. My mom and dad thought she was faking it, though. But in my parents' defense, and even Sam defends them to this day, I was engaged to Sundae at the time, and she was having to go for pre-wedding party pictures. So, we thought she was just full of crap, but she really was in pain," Sawyer said.

 

 

"The Sun day!" Brian joked, remembering when Sawyer told him and Justin all the torture he went through with Sam hating on his three ex-wives.

 

 

"Oh, and the dirt hill," Mark said. The three laughed.

 

 

"Oh, Josh loves this story! The two of them and some neighborhood kids were all on their bikes. A new house was being built a couple of streets away, so there was this massive dirt hill. And they're dragging their bikes up the hill and riding down it." Cynthia groaned.

 

 

"It's great the way Josh describes it. So, none of them are going up to the top, but here's this little 6-year-old, dragging her hot pink Barbie bike all the way to the top. And all the kids are yelling at her not to. So, she goes up to the top and looks down, and goes flying down the hill. Now what Sam says is that what she thought was just a block of dirt was actually a rock. So, instead of turning she just went right over it. And she goes flying in the air. She holds tight to her bike, but lands sideways on the street and goes skidding across it, skinning the whole right side of her leg from her hip down to her ankle." Sawyer stopped and laughed.

 

 

"Foolish, even as a six-year-old." Brian chuckled.

 

 

"So, Josh rides his bike to our house and comes running in. Only Derek's home. He's supposed to be babysitting. But he's getting high," Sawyer left.

 

 

"Little bastard," Cynthia breathed.

 

 

"So Derek goes over and she's laying in the street, still on the bike but laying down. So he picked her up and carries her home." Sawyer said, and then he and Mark burst out laughing.

 

 

"Oh, this part was awful." Teresa laughed.

 

 

"So, he doesn't know how to clean her up. And he doesn't have enough Band Aids to cover her whole leg." Sawyer stopped to laugh. "And he wouldn't call my mom, because she'd know he was stoned. So, he goes into Meredith's bathroom and gets her pads. And wraps them around her leg, tapes it with medical tape...and then just sends her back outside with her right leg covered in Maxi-Pads." Sawyer just laughed.

 

 

"My poor child. I raised him better than that," Cynthia said, covering her face in embarrassment.

 

 

"But she wore them proudly," Teresa said.

 

 

"Oh, God, you should have seen her," Sawyer said to Brian. "She was so mad at Derek. But she was just gonna prove that she could wear something humiliating and still be the queen of the castle. Apparently both her and Josh knew what they were, and Josh yelled at Derek, defending her honor. So, I get home and I'm mortified. Like I'm embarrassed for her that she went out in public and everyone saw it. Like she went and knocked on all the neighbors' doors. That little snot wanted everyone to see what her brother made her wear," Sawyer said.

 

 

"I don't know if I have ever been more embarrassed in my life," Cynthia said.

 

 

"I just yelled at Derek, who hadn't smoked anymore, but was still so freaken' paranoid. So, I have him freaking out about Mom and Dad, then I have these two six-year-olds yelling at me and Derek, and who walks in but Mom, Dad, and Meredith. Mom and Dad start yelling at Derek. And Meredith starts yelling and sobbing, because she's embarrassed. And I'm just laughing," Sawyer said.

 

 

"Your family is a mess," Brian told Cynthia. She nodded her head.

 

 

"Oh, and welcome to it." She laughed.

 

 

"We've had some doozies like that at my house." Teresa chuckled. Sawyer smiled and wrapped his arm around her shoulder.

 

 

"I just can't wait for you two to get married," Cynthia said.

 

 

"It's about damn time," Mark said. Brian chuckled.

 

 

"No fucking shit!" Sawyer said. He smiled and kissed Teresa's cheek.

 

 

"Alright, kids. Let's head back," Cynthia said. When they got back to the room, Brian knew something was up. Justin was bouncing in his seat. Josh was talking on his cell phone.

 

 

"Alright, thank you. I'll be there in a few minutes," Josh said and hung up. He laughed. "Holy fucking shit," Josh said. Sam wiped tears away from her face.

 

 

"What happened?" Sawyer asked. They all sat down. Brian walked around and sat next to Justin.

 

 

"I'm speechless," Justin said.

 

 

"Well, tell us." Mark said. Josh and Sam just looked at each other and laughed.

 

 

"We got picked for a baby," Sam said.

 

 

"Didn't you just pop one out? Or get one ripped outta you?" Brian asked. Justin shushed him.

 

 

"For adoption. I'm in complete shock. Out of everyone in the United States, this girl picked us. The baby was born 23 minutes after Emma. And he's here. In Pittsburgh, three damn doors down from us," Sam said and wiped away more tears.

 

 

"Are you serious?" Teresa asked. Sam and Josh laughed and nodded their heads.

 

 

"It was all meant to be. Josh talked with Candace and the girl's adoption agent. She's down the hall right now, and Josh is gonna go meet her." Sam laughed.

 

 

"Oh, my God!" Cynthia cried into her hand.

 

 

"Shit like this just doesn't happen," Sawyer said, amazed.

 

 

"We're gonna have a son. They'll celebrate birthdays together. Oh, my God, please just go now," Sam said.

 

 

"Samantha, this is all happening so quickly. You just had Emma...I don't want you getting your hopes up," Cynthia said. Brian had to hand it to the woman. She was protective. It was obvious she was just trying to protect Sam from getting her heart broken again.  But Sam just laughed.

 

 

"It's not like that, Mom. This is supposed to happen. It was fate. I know it!" Sam said confidently. She looked back at Josh. "So, go now and meet her. Go get our son," Sam said.

 

 

"I'm...I can't go by myself," Josh said. Sam stared at him for a minute and then looked at Sawyer.

 

 

"You're taking Sawyer and Teresa with you," Sam said.

 

 

"What?" Teresa asked, panicked.

 

 

"That's not a good idea," Sawyer said.

 

 

"It's a perfect idea. You guys were 13 when you had Brian and gave him up for adoption. You know how she feels. So, you go in there and you let her know that. Do whatever you have to do to convince her that she's making the right decision. But for the love of God, don't tell her you only now got engaged! Take your ring off and give ours to them," Sam said to Josh.

 

 

"You want me to lie about being married?" Sawyer asked.

 

 

"She won't ask if you just wave your hands and show the rings. And take Brian with you," Sam said. Justin's mouth fell open.

 

 

"What the fuck are these doctors giving you?" Brian asked as he grabbed her chart at the end of the bed and started looking through it and then cringed. "Oh, God, did I just see a picture of your vagina?" Brian yelled as he dropped the chart.

 

 

"What is wrong with you? That's my incision area on my stomach, you fucking moron! And you're gonna go with them! And for the love of God, Brian Kinney, you're gonna be nice, and you're gonna sit there and be quiet and only speak when spoken to, and you're gonna lie through your fucking teeth about how much you love me and just fucking sell this because you're a damn ad executive!" Sam ordered him. For once, Brian had the intelligence to stay quiet. "Put on the fucking rings," she ordered them. Sawyer and Teresa did as they were told. "Be married and tell that nice, sweet girl how wonderful adoption was. Now go!" She ordered them. They followed Josh out of the room, but Sam stopped Brian at the door.

 

 

"I swear to God, Brian, if you ruin this for me I will rip your asshole open and cut off your dick! You go in there and suck it up! Pretend to be straight while you're there!" Sam told him. He walked out of the room and stared at them.

 

 

"I hate all of you. I wish Justin never found you. I didn't want any of this. I hate family gatherings, and I hate all this family bull shit!" Brian said. Teresa pinched him.

 

 

"Will you fucking shut up?" Teresa hissed at him.

 

 

"I can't do this without Sam," Josh said as he started panicking.

 

 

"Don't you start freaking out, because if this goes wrong she's going to blame Brian, and in turn blame me. I'm not getting the blame for this one!" Sawyer pointed at Josh.

 

 

"Alright that's enough! All three of you shut up and look at me!" Teresa said. They stopped and listened to her. She looked at Sawyer. "You stop taking on this shitty blame. Nothing is going to go wrong. Brian won't be blamed, and neither will you. You're going to go in there and say all those brotherly things you need. We'll pretend to be married, and you'll say how the right thing was adoption," Teresa told him. Then she looked at Brian.

 

 

"You will NOT be sarcastic. You'll be charming and polite and conservative. Think of a man who's nice, soft-spoken and polite, and copy him. No cussing or complaining. And no making any sex jokes. Tell funny, sweet jokes about Sam. Just lie!" Teresa told him. Then she turned to Josh.

 

 

"This isn't about any of us. This is all about you. About you and Sam, and Emma and that baby. We're only there to support you. So be yourself. And you can do this. You will go in there and do this! You've never been a weak person. You've had your moments these past few days, but Sam was dying. This is your shot, and you got this! So, go in there and ignore every cynical thing Brian is dying to say and get that fucking baby, because I knitted a blue blanket because I'm almost 50 years old and I completely forgot you were having a girl," Teresa said. Josh nodded. She looked between the three boys.

 

 

"Now let's go in there and pretend to be a God damned, happy fucking family," Teresa said. Sawyer and Josh nodded.

 

 

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!" Brian said. Teresa's face burned with anger. "I had to get it out of my system. We have 30 minutes tops before I lose it and start dropping F-bombs," Brian said. Teresa cracked her neck.

 

 

"You are the love of my life. I would die for you. But I will also take my boots off and kill you. Just remember that," Teresa said and kissed his cheek. She turned back to Josh. "Lead the way, baby doll," she said. Josh nodded and led them three doors down. He stood in front of the door and let out a deep breath and knocked. A woman answered the door and smiled.

 

 

"Are you Josh?" She asked.

 

 

"Yes, I am," he said and held out his hand.

 

 

"Awesome. I'm Melissa," she said. She looked at the other three. Brian assumed this was either the aunt or adoption agent.

 

 

"My wife is still in bed. But this is her brother, Sawyer, and..." Josh trailed off. Sawyer and Teresa held up their hands and Teresa giggled and wrapped her arm around Sawyer's. "Teresa. And then this is their son, Brian," Josh said. Brian waved. Melissa led them in. A young girl was sitting on the bed under the covers. She had a t-shirt on and not a gown.

 

 

"Well, Darla, this is Josh Fitzgerald. His wife is still down the hall and couldn't make it. But she sent some of her family. This is her brother, Sawyer, and his wife, Teresa, and their son, Brian," Melissa said. Darla smiled sadly. "How about we all sit down and talk a little?" Melissa said. Brian figured this was the agent. A family member wouldn't be so upbeat about a situation like this. They all sat down and waited.

 

 

"So how about we just jump right into this?" Melissa said. Darla nodded. "Darla's 15 years old. She's been staying with her aunt here in Pittsburgh for the last six months. Darla and her parents decided that it was the best thing for everyone if they kept it quiet about Darla's pregnancy. They live in a small, conservative town in Utah. They also decided that adoption was the best thing for everyone. Darla's just too young to take on the responsibility of raising a child. And Darla wants her son to have the best life possible," Melissa said and took Darla's hand. She nodded sadly and wiped at her face.

 

 

"She's talked with quite a few families. But last night as she was looking through the binder of families I gave her, she stopped on the page with you and your wife. And Darla thought you were the parents to give her son everything life has to offer," Melissa said and smiled. Darla nodded again.

 

 

"I'm really sorry you have to be going through this. I can't imagine being 15 and giving your child up for adoption," Josh told her. "What about...I mean, is the father...?" Josh trailed off. Melissa knew what he wanted to ask.

 

 

"Darla's ex-boyfriend has already signed off on his rights to the baby. And he has given full rights for Darla to give her consent for going through with adoption," Melissa said. Josh nodded.

 

 

"What about your parents?" Josh asked. Darla squeezed her eyes together.

 

 

"Well, because of Darla's age, her parents also need to give consent. They have signed off on all the paperwork," Melissa said. Josh nodded.

 

 

"I don't even know what to say. Do...do you wanna ask me anything?" Josh asked. Darla didn't know what to say. She looked like a scared little girl. "Well...my wife and I...We've been married since we were 21 years old. Right out of college. We've been trying our whole marriage to get pregnant. And we were finally lucky to get pregnant. There were some pretty big complications the other day. But the baby, she's doing great. Her name is Emma. And Samantha is just beyond loving. She wanted to come down here so badly. But she can't get out of bed just yet. But we're...we're so excited you picked us. She may be our only biological baby, but we want a big family," Josh babbled on. Darla just nodded her head.

 

 

"I can't imagine how you feel. I think what you're doing is brave, though, Darla. Putting your son first. It's the hardest thing a mom can do. I think you're really brave," Josh said. Darla shook her head.

 

 

"I don't think I'm brave," Darla whispered.

 

 

"Oh, yes, you are," Teresa said. "I've sat in that bed before. I was younger than you, and I gave my son up for adoption," Teresa said and looked at Brian. "I know you love him, and you wanna keep him. It's gonna hurt every day. And that feeling won't ever stop. But if you let these two people raise your son, you're gonna be so proud of the man he becomes. I'm proud of this man every day," Teresa said and smiled at Brian. "And he's back in my life and brought a whole new family into my life. It's the most gut-wrenching thing you'll do. But he'll be loved and taken care of. And that's what got me through every single day without him," Teresa said. Darla wiped at her eyes.

 

 

"I wanna be able to stay in touch with him. My parents want a closed adoption. But I just...I want to see pictures of him." Darla cried.

 

 

"We can definitely do that. I mean, we'll have to work out all the details. But we can do that," Josh agreed. "And we have a lot of family. So, he'll have lots of grandparents and aunts and uncles to spoil him. Two of them are sitting right here." Josh chuckled. "And we'll love him forever," Josh told her. She nodded her head.

 

 

"My little sister...is one of the most loving people I know. And I'm not just saying that because she's my sister. And I've actually known Josh since he was born. And both of them...they're the best people to give your baby to. They'll love him as much as they love their biological baby, and any other children they adopt," Sawyer said. She smiled softly. She kept looking at Brian. He figured she wanted to know how his adoptive parents were. He couldn't speak unless spoken to, but he was actually surprised by her question.

 

 

"Do you hate them? For giving you up?" She whispered. How could he answer that in a way that Sam won't chop his dick off?

 

 

"It only works if you choose adoptive parents who love the kid they adopt. And you're not gonna find more loving parents than these two," Brian answered. He hoped that was enough, but she was still staring him. "I don't hate them. I'm an adult and I understand why they gave me up. Your son won't be an adult to know that. They'll make sure he always knows. And they'll make sure he knows why you let him go," Brian said. She nodded her head and covered her face again.

 

 

"I just want this over with." She cried and looked at Melissa. "I don't have to meet his wife. You can tell the lawyer to start on all the paperwork. They can have him," Darla said. Melissa nodded her head.

 

 

"I think this might be enough for today," Melissa said. They nodded and stood up.

 

 

"Thank you. Thank you so much," Josh said and squeezed her hand. They walked out of the room, with Melissa behind them.

 

 

"We already have some of the paperwork started. Candace has started all the paperwork on her end, and I'll let her know to send in everything we need. We can have the papers drawn up tonight, and tomorrow we can have our lawyers and a notary here, so you and your wife can sign everything. If you'd like your own lawyer present, we can have your lawyer look at everything and schedule signing the papers for another day..." Melissa said, but Brian interrupted as he grabbed his phone out of his pocket.

 

 

"Draw up the papers and email them to Melanie Marcus tonight and she can look at them," Brian said as he pulled up Melanie's name and showed Melissa her email address. "I'll tell her to expect them tonight," Brian said. Melissa nodded her head.

 

 

"Congratulations, dad," Melissa said. Josh laughed as she went back into the room.

 

 

"Holy crap," he whispered. He rushed down the hall with the others right behind him.

 

 

"How'd it go? Is everything okay?" Sam asked. Josh leaned down and kissed her. Brian sat back down next to Justin.

 

 

"She's going to let us have him. They're drawing up the documents tonight and they're gonna send them over to Melanie to look through, and we can sign everything tomorrow. This time tomorrow we're gonna be the proud parents of a daughter and a son!" Josh said. Sam cried, and she kissed him. Brian looked at his watch.

 

 

"Thank fucking God. Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, God, that word feels so good on my lips!" Brian said. The room was a buzz with the good news. A little while later there was a knock at the door, and a nurse poked her head in. She walked in, carrying a little baby in her arms. Sam gasped. Sawyer leaned forward and picked up Emma.

 

 

"We heard the good news. And Darla asked us to please let you both meet your soon-to-be son. She said he needs to spend the night with you guys," the nurse said. She handed him over to Josh. He was stunned and sat next to Sam like he had done a few days ago, and he and Sam looked at their son.

 

 

"Hi, baby. We're gonna be your mommy and daddy," Sam cried.

 

 

"They come into the hospital to get one but come out with two." Brian scoffed and shook his head.

 

 

"What are we gonna name him?" Sam asked. Josh sat straight up and shook his head.

 

 

"No. We're not naming him yet. This is all moving so super-fast. He's not officially ours. We have no rights or claims to him. Until we sign that paperwork, we're not mentioning any names. We're not going to jinx it. That goes for all of you. We'll just...we'll keep this quiet for now. We're not going to be calling the family just yet. And we're not throwing out any names," Josh told them.

 

 

"Alright, Lincoln," Brian said. Josh glared at him and Justin smacked his arm. Sam covered her mouth to keep from laughing. "What? You look exactly like good ‘ole honest Abe," Brian said. Josh rolled his eyes and rubbed his neck.

 

 

"I kinda like that name," Sam said. Josh whipped his head up to look at her and widened his eyes. "Fine. I won't say any name," Sam surrendered. She looked up at Brian and narrowed her eyes. "Did you keep your mouth closed?" she asked suspiciously.

 

 

"‘You have the baby, don't you?" Brian asked. Teresa leaned over her chair and kissed him.

 

 

"He was on his best behavior and said nice things about you," Teresa said.

 

 

"Yeah, I told the story of when you walked around the neighborhood with Maxi-pads running down your legs," Brian said. Justin was confused by this, and Sam's eyes widened.

 

 

"Who told you that story? You didn't really tell them that, did you? That was all freaken' Derek! No one should ever give him a child." Sam chuckled.

 

 

"Oh, we told him that story downstairs in the cafeteria." Cynthia chuckled. Sam looked down at the babies, and then looked up, a sneaky smile on her face.

 

 

"I'm dying to go watch E.T. right now," she said suspiciously.

 

 

"Really?" Josh asked. She nodded her head.

 

 

"Yeah. I love when E.T. says...Elliot," she said in E.T.'s voice. Justin laughed, and Josh glared at her. She was hinting at baby boy names. She looked over at Sawyer. "Which car do you prefer? Benz or a Bentley?" Sam asked. They chuckled at her.

 

 

"I'm serious; stop it!" Josh told her.

 

 

"So, Brian and I have some Sky Miles we still need to use," Justin said as he chuckled. Josh just shook his head at Justin.

 

 

"I hear Dallas is nice this time of year," Sawyer joined in.

 

 

"I'm still Jenny from the Block," Sam said. "I still know where I came from. The Bronx." Sam laughed.

 

 

"You guys are really picking out shitty names," Brian said, and then picked his head up. "That's actually a good one. Call him shitty," Brian said.

 


 

Later that night when they went home, Melanie was sitting in Brian's office. "What the fuck are you doing here? This is my house, Butch. And my office," Brian complained at her. She rolled her eyes.

 

 

"The adoption agency emailed me the papers. I needed to print them up, and I didn't have any paper," Melanie said.

 

 

"So, you come over and use all my paper?" Brian demanded. Justin laughed.

 

 

"Will you shut up and leave her alone? She's doing the family a favor. Now leave her alone and let her get back to it," Justin said.

 

 

"I'm almost done, actually. Everything is very straightforward and to the point. When they sign everything tomorrow, they'll go over exactly how their adoption will work. If it's closed or open. But that won't need to be done by tomorrow. The actual papers of her relinquishing her rights, and giving them to Sam and Josh, though...well, that's what they're signing tomorrow. I can't believe how this worked out," Melanie said.

 

 

"I know, right? What are the odds? The whole thing is just crazy," Justin said. Melanie nodded her head.

 


 

 

Brian went back to work the next day, and Justin went to school. He got out early enough that he could swing by the hospital and eat lunch with Sam and Josh, and then head over to Kinnetik. When he entered her room, it had pink and blue balloons everywhere.

 

 

"Sawyer did it. I totally loved it until one popped and scared my little baby half to death!" Sam said as she rocked her son. He assumed it was all legal now. They had a meeting with all the lawyers that morning.

 

 

"Is everything good?" Justin asked as he sat down.

 

 

"He's officially ours. I got to meet Darla this morning before she left. You know she didn't even hold him? She said she couldn't see him, because if she did it would be a lot harder. I can't ever imagine giving up Emma. I don't know how she did it," Sam said.

 

 

"Her parents made that decision, didn't they? She didn't even choose. It was just forced on her," Justin said. Sam nodded her head.

 

 

"Yeah, her parents are Mormon. Just like we thought. They're not polygamists, but they're really strict. She talked with me for about an hour this morning before everyone got here. Apparently, some older guy got her pregnant. It's not even her ex-boyfriend. Her parents were embarrassed, so they sent her to stay here. The aunt sounds like a total bitch. She dropped her off at the hospital when she went into labor, and only came back to pick her up. She goes back home to Utah tomorrow. It's really sad," Sam said.

 

 

"God, some parents are awful! It's not what everyone wants. Their teenager to get pregnant. But, come on! Parents are supposed to love their children unconditionally. No matter what," Justin said. He and Sam both knew Justin was talking about his own father. Sam nodded sadly.

 

 

"Well, that's what I promised her. No matter what, we'll always love him. And he has a huge family to be a part of that won't see him as adopted. He'll just be our son. Or her brother," Sam said, motioning to Emma who Justin was picking up from the glass bassinet. "Or their cousin, nephew, grandson. He's family. He'll be like everyone else," Sam said. Justin smiled at her. "We chose to have an open adoption. But she said that her parents are completely strict and will be even more so, now that she comes home. She's only allowed to use the internet supervised, and that's only if necessary. So social media and email are out of the question. But because it's open, she can call the Adoption Agency we used, and they can give her our number and address whenever. So, I told her as soon as she's 18 to contact us. Or if she's feeling brave, go to a friend's house or school and set up an email address and make a fake Facebook account, not using her name, and contact us through there. And never use it on her phone or any device her parents can check. Even if she can't check it all the time. She can always see pictures and videos of him on our Facebook pages. Hell, I even told her to add us and all of my family, because you know everyone will add pictures of him," Sam said. Justin shook his head and chuckled.

 

 

"Nice. Telling her to defy her parents. Isn't this what got her into trouble in the first place?" Justin laughed. Sam shrugged.

 

 

"She shouldn't be forced to have no contact. It's her right as this little guy's biological mother to have that right to choose," Sam said. Justin smiled at her.

 

 

"Did you decide on a name yet?" Justin asked. She smiled brightly.

 

 

"We did. I'll wait till Josh comes back with some food. Like real food, not hospital food. I really tried to convince him to let me name him Pacey. Like Pacey Witter from Dawson's Creek. I've always loved that name. And you NEVER hear anyone name their kids that," Sam said.

 

 

"That's because it's not really a good name," Justin said. Sam rolled her eyes. Josh walked in a moment later with some bags.

 

 

"It's about time! Get over here! I'm dying to tell Justin the baby's name!" Sam said excitedly.

 

 

"Alright, I'm coming. Hey, there, little man," Josh said and picked him up from Sam's pillow. "I missed you like crazy. We're officially his mom and dad," Josh told Justin.

 

 

"Congratulations. Twins," Justin joked.

 

 

"Technically the biological parent has a certain amount of time to change their minds. But Darla told me all about the guy's family. Which he wasn't even on the birth certificate, so he REALLY has no rights. But his family is really high up there in the community. So, there's no way that they're going to come get him. But Darla's parents said she absolutely under no circumstances can bring him home. Otherwise they'd kick her out. And the aunt won't care. So, we're actually for once not worried that something will go wrong. He's really going to stay ours," Sam said. She was over the moon happy, and Justin couldn't be happier for her.

 

 

"Okay. So, tell me his name already before I burst," Justin said.

 

 

"Well, if we had a boy, we wanted to give him her dad's name as his middle name. But with adopting him...I really want him to have my name in there. I don't want him to ever question if he's my son or not. But I still want him to have Mark's name," Josh said.

 

 

"So, he has two middle names. Joshua Mark. And his first name." Sam looked over at Josh and laughed. Josh rolled his eyes.

 

 

"Is Lincoln," Josh said. Justin burst out laughing.

 

 

"Once Brian said it, I seriously couldn't get it out of my head. And it just fit him. So. We would like to introduce, Lincoln Joshua Mark Fitzgerald," Sam said. It was perfect.

 

 

"We do want to ask you a favor," Josh said warily.

 

 

"Yeah, sure. Anything," Justin said.

 

 

"Well, we spoke with the doctor today. She says it may be more than a week before they discharge Sam. But even when she does get to leave, Dr. Grey doesn't want her traveling home just yet. She wants her on bed rest. Her incision isn't healing quite as fast as they hoped. And she's actually in a pretty good amount of pain," Josh said. Justin looked at her.

 

 

"Why didn't you say anything?" Justin asked. She shrugged her shoulders and rolled her eyes.

 

 

"I'm super uncomfortable. But I got exactly what I wanted. I just ignore the pain. I just want to enjoy finally being a mom, and I sure as hell won't let the searing pain in my stomach take away from that," Sam said. Justin smiled.

 

 

"Well, I know where this is going. And the answer is yes. Yes, you can stay with us for as long as you'd like," Justin said. Justin and Sam looked at each other.

 

 

"It could be up to two months before she's okay to travel. And that's even if the babies are able to travel," Josh said.

 

 

"So. My house is your house," Justin told them.

 

 

"Justin. She won't be able to walk up and down the stairs. At least not at first. Maybe for a month or two. She has a lot of things she won't be able to do," Josh said warily. Not being able to go upstairs was a problem. There weren't any bedrooms on the main floor. There was a bathroom that had a pretty big shower. But what about a bedroom?

 

 

"Well. I have an idea. It's actually really perfect. Just...getting it accomplished will be...a task. But it's settled. We'll have everything ready for you and the babies when you come home. Oh, that's so cool! Their first home will be Britin," Justin said excitedly.

 

 

"What about Brian?" Josh asked. Justin cringed. Josh had to say the ‘B' word.

 

 

"Way to burst my bubble," Justin said and rubbed his face. "It's fine. I can deal with him. Don't worry, okay? This is all gonna work out just fine," Justin said. More for himself than them. But Justin was beyond happy for them. He'd do anything to help them out.

 


 

 

He couldn't stop smiling as he went into Kinnetik. He stopped at Cynthia's desk and showed her pictures of the babies and let Cynthia fawn all over them.

 

 

"Oh, they're so precious! I hope they can stop by here and show ‘em off before they leave," Cynthia said. Justin smiled. Oh, they'd have plenty of time to visit Cynthia. He smiled and walked into the Art Department. He put his stuff down, and one of the newer girls, Angelica, was sitting at her desk, crying.

 

 

"Hey, are you okay?" Justin asked. She nodded her head and he sat next to her. "Are you sure?" Justin asked. She glanced behind her to where Tricia's office was.

 

 

"I just really need this job. I've been taking care of my little sister since my mom passed away over a year ago. And I know if this ad isn't what Mr. Kinney wants, I'm going to get fired," she said and wiped a tear. That broke his heart.

 

 

"Brian won't just fire you..."

 

 

"But she will. Tricia's already fired three people since she's been here. I started a week after her, and when she gets in trouble with Mr. Kinney, then she starts firing people. She said that I'm the next one on the chopping block. But I've told her a million times that I'm doing it how Mr. Kinney asked for it, and she won't listen." Angelica stopped when she started crying again and covered her mouth. She went back to drawing something.

 

 

"If she tries to fire you, I'll go and talk with Mr. Kinney," Elliot whispered as he poked his head into her cubicle.

 

 

"What happened today?" Justin asked.

 

 

"Mr. Kinney was gone for a few days. He went on the Liberty Ride, and then had some family emergency. When he came back today, Tricia was supposed to have three accounts done. One of them none of us knew about, and she blamed it all on Angelica. One of the graphics was all wrong, and that was because James did it and screwed it up and wouldn't let me fix it. So, it was totally jacked up. And then the third one, I don't know what they did. Her four little minions messed it up. I did it perfectly. Everything was all set to go, and they didn't like something, so they went into my computer and just blew it all apart. So, I got blamed for two of the ads not being done correctly, and Angelica got blamed for something she never even saw," Elliot said. He shook his head.

 

 

"Can I see what you did on the boards?" Justin asked Angelica. She nodded and showed him.

 

 

"I did all this. This is exactly what Mr. Kinney wants. But Tricia doesn't like it," Angelica said. Her concept for furniture was cute, actually. It was for a furniture store. The part that she was in charge of was the baby furniture that they just started selling. Justin knows Brian. He hates cute, but it's babies. And he knows moms and dads will eat this up!

 

 

"Tricia wants all the furniture removed and to show a cutesy cartoon. It just doesn't make any sense," Angelica said and rubbed her head. Justin turned to Elliot.

 

 

"What are you working on?" Justin asked. Elliot waved him over.

 

 

"Jonathan and I are working on an office supply store. This was the original idea." Elliot showed him the store with dancing school supplies. "But then James did this," Elliot said. Justin cringed. It was boring. All the fun was gone.

 

 

"That's for shit," Justin said. One of the guys came out of Tricia's office, pissed, and sat down.

 

 

"What happened now?" Elliot asked Frank.

 

 

"She's giving me Brown Athletics. He wants this in an hour. Brown takes weeks! I've never even seen this!" Frank said and slumped down.

 

 

"I'll be right back," Justin said and snuck out of the Art Department. He went down the hall and snuck into Ted's office and shut the door. He went onto the computer to look at personnel files. He needed a password. He knew Brian's name, but he needed the password. He played around for a bit, and finally got it to work, and just laughed at the ridiculous thing he picked out.

 

 

He spent an hour looking through Tricia, James, and some of her other lackey's resumes. When he got to James's, he researched all the numbers of references. All these awesome Ad agencies. He looked up the numbers, and none of the numbers matched. He found the owners of the numbers, and then went on Facebook and looked James up. He found five out of six friends that he used as fake work experience. Justin shook his head. He also looked up places Tricia had worked in the past and looked up reviews. Customers had hated her, and were happy she left.  Justin shook his head. He printed out everything and folded it, putting it in his jacket, and went back to the Art Department.

 

 

He went over to Frank and instantly started helping him. Frank was overwhelmed and shocked, so he let Justin help him. Tricia came out of her office about an hour later and handed Justin a piece of paper. "We'll be needing dinner. So, go run to the diner down the street and get us some," Tricia said and turned around.

 

 

"I'm working. I can't get your dinner. So, call the restaurant." Justin didn't look up, so he didn't see the entire Art Department stop and just stare. "The font needs to be brighter," Justin told Frank, who was too stunned to move. Tricia turned slowly and crossed her arms. Justin looked up and realized everyone was staring. "You need to get this done. You have a deadline, do you not? I'm making sure the job gets done," Justin told her. She chuckled at him.

 

 

"Interns don't get to talk back. Interns do what the boss says," Tricia said.

 

 

"Interns go and get dinner," James said and laughed.

 

 

"We can stand here all night. This won't get these boards done any faster. I'm not going. I'm refusing. So, someone who's actually eating the food can go get it. Not that you bothered to ask any of the people out here if they wanted dinner!" Justin said as he looked at the piece of paper and only saw five orders.

 

 

"I'm sorry. Who the hell do you think you are?" Tricia demanded. Justin smiled at her. Just wait for it, Justin.

 

 

"I'm Justin Taylor. Intern. Student at PIFA. Now, get your own damn dinner," he told her and looked back at the computer. Frank was too stunned to move. Tricia walked over to him and Justin scoffed. "What?" Justin demanded.

 

 

"Get out of this office. Right now. You're fired!" Tricia told him.  Justin rolled his eyes.

 

 

"I'm not going anywhere," Justin told her. Tricia turned to an intercom.

 

 

"Ted to the Art Department. NOW!" She said into the intercom and had a standoff with Justin. He just rolled his eyes and went back to the computer.

 

 

"If you make the font brighter, it actually puts people in a happier mood. Happy people buy athletic shoes," Justin told Frank. He nodded warily and did as Justin said. "See. It changes the whole page," Justin said. Ted walked in.

 

 

"What's going on?" Ted asked, looking around.

 

 

"It's seems our mouthy intern here doesn't understand what ‘you're fired' means. So, can you get him out of here? And make sure he doesn't steal anything!" Tricia said. Ted looked around, confused.

 

 

"That's what you called me in here for? Because you fired Justin? I'm not a fucking security guard," Ted spit out. Justin tried not to laugh. He was pissed. Tricia turned towards Ted.

 

 

"No, you're not. You just Brian Kinney's little lap dog," Tricia said, and smiled. Justin's mouth fell open. "So, take the other dog out," Tricia said. She spun on her feet and walked back into her office. Then she spun back around. "And change the fucking font back to a dark color!" She said. James and three other guys just laughed and went into Tricia's office. Justin grabbed his bag and walked out with Ted.

 

 

"Don't worry about what she said. I'll take care of her. You just make sure you're sitting down at that conference table before the meeting starts," Justin said to Ted as they walked down the hall. Ted and he stomped forward. Ted went left to his office, and Justin stormed into Brian's office.

 

 

"What's wrong with you?" Brian asked as soon as he saw him. Justin pulled his messenger bag over his head and threw it on the couch.

 

 

"JustinsTightHole is seriously your password here?" Justin asked calmly. Brian smiled and leaned back.

 

 

"What the hell were you doing that you needed my password? And how the fuck did you figure it out?" Brian chuckled. Justin took all the papers out of his jacket and tossed them on the desk.

 

 

"We have a meeting in less than half an hour. I suppose we need to get ready for that!" Justin said. Thirty minutes later, Brian was sitting in his usual spot at the head of the table. Ted and Brian were sitting at the far end next to him, waiting. Cynthia ran in seconds before the Art Department did. She was pulling Jayden with her.

 

 

"What the fuck are you doing?" Brian hissed. She pulled Jayden to sit next to her on the couch.

 

 

"Tricia's getting her ass handed to her. I'm sitting here to watch. I like to sit at my desk sometimes and use the intercom just to listen in on what everyone's doing. I heard the whole thing between them. I'm watching," Cynthia said. She grabbed her purse out and handed Jayden snacks. He looked at Brian sheepishly. The Art Department started walking in. They instantly stopped when they saw Justin.

 

 

"Wow. Apparently, the kid has a death wish." James laughed. Elliot, Angelica, and Frank looked worried. Tricia came in last.

 

 

"Mr. Taylor. May I ask you what you're doing here?" Tricia demanded, crossing her arms. Nathan, one of the other younger guys, fumbled with setting up the boards. Tricia glared at him.

 

 

"Mr. Kinney stopped me and asked me to come in," Justin said. Tricia looked at Brian.

 

 

"Mr. Kinney. I just fired Justin Taylor, and Ted was supposed to escort him out of the building. He's been rude and disrespectful. He created quite a commotion just a little bit ago that caused the whole department to stop what they were doing. I'd like him to be removed from the premises," Tricia said.

 

 

"Well, I asked him to stay. I've seen his work," Brian said, glancing up at a painting on the wall. Justin noticed that Megan and Nathan smirked at each other. They knew exactly who Justin was. And they knew that Justin had painted what was on the wall. Elliot glanced up at it, confused. "And I heard he was helping on a board with Frank. So, I'd like to see what he did. Maybe he can learn a thing or two," Brian said, and casually used his left hand to rub his face, waving his ring finger. Megan covered her eyes and tried not to laugh.

 

 

Tricia was pissed at being undermined in front of her team. She walked over to where she usually sits. Ted was sitting there. He had all his things sprawled out. Tricia's face turned red, and she looked to Justin, who was sitting in her other seat with his laptop in front of him. She fumed and sat in the middle.

 

 

"Let's get started. I wanna see the Brown Athletics board first," Brian said. Frank presented it to him. "What the fuck is this?" Brian asked.

 

 

"What's wrong with it?" Tricia asked, dumbly.

 

 

"It's fucking depressing! I wanna slash my wrists just looking at it," Brian said and spun it away from him. Frank's eyes widened. "Where's the next one?" Brian asked. Angelica showed him the board for the furniture store. "It's a fucking cartoon," he said and spun that board away from him. "Third time's the charm," Brian said. Elliot showed him the school supplies. "This one is too dull! This one could USE a fucking cartoon," he said and chucked that board over his head. The three sat down. "Where are my words getting lost in fucking translation?" Brian demanded.

 

 

"I'm so sorry, Brian. I've been trying to go over what they're doing. James and Tyler have been..." Tricia was interrupted by Justin as he turned his MacBook around.

 

 

"Is this what you want?" Justin asked. Everyone could see Elliot's work displayed. It had the dancing school supplies going across classroom desks.

 

 

"How did you...?" Elliot trailed off. How did Justin have access to his computer files? With Brian's password, of course! Justin rubbed his face like Brian did, and wiggled his ring finger and eyed the painting on the wall. Elliot got it!

 

 

"Where did that come from?" Tricia demanded.

 

 

"That's not mine!" James said.

 

 

"That's Elliot's work. This was his original concept before James took it and screwed everything up, including the spelling," Justin said. James's face grew red.

 

 

"Show me something else," Brian said. He showed them Angelica's original board. "Moms will go crazy over this!" Brian said. Then Justin showed him Frank's original board. "You put this together in just a few hours?" Brian asked.

 

 

"Yes, Mr. Kinney," Frank said.

 

 

"I gave this to him earlier than today. It took him days to just get there. I obviously had to help him..."

 

 

"He only just got it this afternoon," Justin informed him.

 

 

"Excuse me? You have absolutely no idea what's going on here! You have no right to speak to me or anyone else on this team like that!" Tricia said.

 

 

"Why the fuck did I get this shit?" Brian said, waving his hands at the boards all over the floor. "When this is the real shit that I wanted," Brian said, grabbing the MacBook. Tricia was at a loss.

 

 

"The entire team needs to be reevaluated. I have some dead weight that I just can't babysit. I need the authority right now, Brian, to go in there and start firing people," Tricia said. A few faces went white, fearful that they were gonna lose their jobs. Cynthia laughed loudly, and then covered her mouth. Everyone looked at her.

 

 

"Oh, I'm sorry. This is just getting so good." She laughed through her hand.

 

 

"I'd like to start with Mr. Taylor first. He's not a good fit as an intern for this team," Tricia said. Brian and Justin looked at each other.

 

 

"So, you're not a good fit for Kinnetik. Is there anything you'd like to say?" Brian asked. Justin nodded.

 

 

"I am truly sorry, Tricia. And I'm very sorry, Brian, for disrupting the office today and causing such a scene," Justin said.

 

 

"That's Mr. Kinney to you!" Tricia said.

 

 

"Well, I usually only call him Mr. Kinney when he's fucking me here at Kinnetik," Justin said. Cynthia cheered, and the Art Department was stunned, trying to figure out what Justin had just said.

 

 

"Excuse me?" Tricia asked. Justin turned to Brian.

 

 

"There are 15 people in the Art Department that are worth saving. They listen to what you ask for, and the proof is in their work," Justin said, pointing to the MacBook. "They've been pulling extra duty. When you ask for something red, Tricia says she wants blue. They go and make it red, and Tricia makes them fix it back to blue. She sits in her office with James, Tyler, Fred, and Jeremiah. They either do one of two things to all the accounts. They flat out take credit for it, while never touching it. Or they go to work on it, completely ruining the hard work that was put into it and then blaming it on someone else," Justin said.

 

 

"She threatened to fire Angelica, when she's the one busting her ass. Angelica's taking care of her sister all by herself and has been working hard to prove herself. All of them have, Brian. They've been running themselves ragged working for her. Tricia's the problem," Justin said. Tricia slammed her hand on the table.

 

 

"That's it. Ted, get him out of here now!" Tricia said. Ted looked up and stared at her in confusion. Then he looked back at Brian.

 

"Ted, are you a good boy?" Brian asked, like he was talking to a dog. Ted nodded his head. Brian pulled out a candy bar from his jacket pocket and handed it to Ted, patting his head. "Goood lap dog!" Brian said. He looked back over at Trish.

 

 

"Brian, I..."

 

 

Tricia interrupted Justin. "CALL HIM MR. KINNEY!" She yelled. Justin just smiled.

 

 

"I don't need to call my husband Mr. Kinney. I get to call my husband by his first name," Justin said. Mouths dropped. Cynthia burst out laughing.

 

 

"Your what?" James stuttered.

 

 

"Mr. Taylor, you're out of line! No one here appreciates your lying..."

 

 

"You're right. I did lie," Justin said, and paused. Letting that soak in for a moment. "My name isn't Justin Taylor." He admitted. "Taylor is my middle name. I go by Justin Kinney. And this is my husband, Brian," Justin said as he grabbed Brian's hand, showing off their rings.

 

 

Justin smiled at Tricia. She was pissed off. And humiliated. Justin didn't feel the least bit bad. She not only brought this on herself, but she humiliated and degraded the other members of that team time and time again. It was time she felt a little of that, also. Justin reached over and grabbed the papers he printed off on James and chucked them across the table at him.

 

 

"So, I did a little investigating while I was missing today. See, I didn't think you really knew anything about working in an Art Department. So, I looked at your resume and looked up all the phone numbers of places that you worked for. I also looked up the actual businesses. A couple were real. They, of course, had never heard of you. But you never even gave those phone numbers. All the phone numbers you gave were numbers of your friends. And to prove they're friends of yours, I matched the actual phone number to your friends on your Facebook," Justin told James. His face turned white, and a couple of the Art Department guys chuckled. James whipped his head to glare at them. But they didn't stop. They knew his days were numbered, and no longer had to bow down to him.

 

 

"And I didn't have time to go through all the items in your portfolio, but the picture I printed up was a graphic design on an ad that's truly awesome. If my father-in-law hadn't created that ad," Justin said. Cynthia was laughing loudly now. Jayden couldn't help but laugh. A few Kinnetik employees had made their way into the conference room and were watching the showdown.

 

 

"Do you actually want to give an explanation? Because all I really want to hear is Justin's right. Other than that, it's all shit coming out of your mouth," Brian said. James wouldn't give anyone the satisfaction. "I think it's safe to say that all five of you are fired. The rest of my team can take over and fix your mess," Brian said and looked over at Ted. "Ted. If you wouldn't mind showing these people the fucking door, I would very much appreciate it," Brian said. Ted smiled and stood up.

 

 

"Gladly," Ted said. Cynthia stood up.

 

 

"I'll hold the door," she said.

 

 

"Wait a minute. I have something to say about Ted. Just in case Tricia has given anyone the wrong impression of Ted, he's one of our best friends. He does do anything Brian asks. He doesn't just take care of the accounting. He runs errands and takes charge. But he does that because Kinnetik is Brian's baby. He doesn't just trust it with anyone. But he completely trusts Ted. This man sees where every penny goes, and Brian has never doubted for a second that a penny is missing. He trusts Ted with things you don't just trust everyone with. This business is for his son in the future. And he doesn't take that lightly. Ted helps him secure that future. He protects everything Kinnetik is. Not many businessmen can say that they have a Ted. So, the next time you think Ted's a lap dog, just remember that he makes more money than every person here, excluding Brian," Justin said.

 

 

Ted had the biggest smile on his face. He was touched. His eyes started getting watery. Cynthia cleared her throat. "So, I don't know who makes more, Ted or Cynthia. But the same goes for Cynthia. They aren't just employees. They're our family!" Justin said. Cynthia smiled at everyone.

 

 

"Thank you, Justin. Ted, Cynthia, please see them out," Brian said. Cynthia jumped like a cheerleader, and Ted led them away. Once they were gonna, Brian looked at the Art Department. They were stunned. A few were chuckling.

 

 

"Now we have a few things to get straight here, moving forward," Brian told them. "This is a brand fucking new Art Department team. Anything she said to me about any of you, I'm assuming she lied, so we're starting off with a brand new slate," Brian told them. The team smiled. Some of them let out laughs.

 

 

"I just cannot believe that just happened," Elliot said in amazement.

 

 

"But I do have one issue with some of you." Brian said. Even Justin was confused by that. "If someone is fucking up that bad in my company, I want to be told about that. She was the problem and her fucking little goons. I had no idea where the problem was. So next time, I WANT to know!" Brian told them.

 

 

"Mr. Kinney. A lot of them were hired around the time that you had been in the hospital. The new ones...they had no idea. But during that time Tricia got hired, and she let us know right from the beginning that with you gone for the time being and your father helping out, she was given full reign over the Art Department, and that we needed to report to her, and let you...deal with your family emergencies," Jackson said. He was the very first Art Department team member. Brian had wanted him as the head, but he didn't want the responsibility.

 

 

Justin felt awful. He knew that this was ultimately his own fault. "My company is my business. It's personal to me. So, the next time someone fucks up and hires some shit heads like that, then I will always listen. And if I can't, then my favorite lap dog and cunty assistant, or dumbass cousin will gladly help you," Brian said, pointing to Jayden. Jayden smiled, being grouped in with Ted and Cynthia. "And if my father's here again, then you can talk with him or any of them. I trust those four people to run this place. That's why I can take as much time off as I want, and be able to leave if an emergency comes up," Brian said, pinching his nose.

 

 

"So, what do we do now?" Angelica asked.

 

 

"Jackson. Will you take over?" Brian asked.

 

 

Jackson fidgeted in his seat.  "I'd love this opportunity. But I also love my flexible hours. My kids are so young, and I love being there to pick them up from school a couple days of week..."

 

 

"Then we need an assistant for you in the Art Department," Brian said. The team looked around. They only ever had one head. Not a head and an assistant. "You'll be in charge. We'll make sure you still keep your flexible work hours. I need someone who's a team player," Brian said. Jackson was stunned.

 

 

"If we can really work that out...even if we can't, Mr. Kinney, I can take over until we hire a new person. I'll help train them. But if we can really work this out, I would fucking love the opportunity," Jackson said, making them all laugh.

 

 

"So, who would be the assistant?" Jayden asked, not being able to stop himself. One by one, everyone looked at Elliot. He raised his eyes.

 

 

"Seriously?" Elliot asked.

 

 

"You were the one keeping the team motivated. Your work is amazing. And you were doing more than one person's job. I think you're perfectly qualified to lead this department with Jackson. I think you guys would make a great team," Justin said.

 

 

"Alright, that's done. Jackson and Elliot," Brian said.

 

 

"So, wait. Are you even a student?" Elliot asked. Justin laughed.

 

 

"Yes. The internship is actually real. I need three credits to be able to graduate. And I didn't want to waste time looking for some place and asked Brian if I could work here. My internship is extremely real...but my experience is more than what was told to you. So... if you guys want, I know Brian really well. I know what he likes, and what he'll hate. I can be a total asset to you while I'm here, especially while you're looking to hire a few more people," Justin told them.

 

 

"He's being modest. He's fucking brilliant. He had his paintings sent to Italy, and they're in an art gallery in New York. And he's the editor of the comic book Rage. He's had his hand on plenty of my accounts. Use him. He's fucking brilliant!" Brian said. Justin smiled and blushed.

 

 

"Listen, Justin," Jackson said. He took a deep breath. "If you're going to work with us, I really need you to go get me some dinner," Jackson said cautiously, and then smiled. The room burst out laughing and Justin wiped the sweat from his forehead.

 

 

"Well, I swear, guys. I'm not a spy or anything. I'm really here for an internship," Justin said. Kinnetik's Art Department was going to be okay. So how was he gonna deal with the problem of having Sam and Josh stay at the house on the main floor, without Brian having a fucking heart attack?

 

 

 

But Brian Doesn't Know That I Know That He Knows That I Know He Knows by SammyScaDoo

 

The next day, Justin went back to Britin after school. He called Daphne over to talk about plans for Sam and Josh to stay. "This is the only idea I have. Brian's going to be fucking pissed. But his office is plenty big, and right next to the bathroom. If we just take out all the office stuff, we can take out everything in one of the guest rooms and just do a switch. So, he can still have his office; it'll just be upstairs. They can still have a bedroom, and it's right next to the bathroom. And the kitchen will be on the same floor for them. She won't have to go up or down any stairs. It's perfect really," Justin said as he scratched his ear.

 

 

"So then why do you sound so unsure?" Daphne asked.

 

 

"Because Brian's going to be fucking pissed. We'll have to do it when he's not here. But I just don't know how. Or when," Justin said. Daphne laughed.

 

 

"Well, that's what Brian's family is for. It's called group text. You send it to all his cousins and make the plans on a day he goes to work, and by the time he comes home, BAM! He can't do a thing about it," Daphne said cheerfully. Justin laughed at her.

 

 

"Yeah, have you met Brian? Nothing's ever that easy," Justin said as Lilly came wobbling into the hallway looking for him, with Fred and George running behind. George came running in. They had just gotten home from the vet's office and George had gotten his cast taken off. But he was a fucking mess trying to figure out how to run without it. Oddly enough, he never figured out how to run with it on. Lilly grabbed Justin's leg and he laughed down at her.

 

 

"How relieved are you? Now that it's all official," Daphne asked, referring to Lilly. He shrugged. Daphne tilted her head. "What's up with you? You should have been jumping for joy," Daphne commented as she scooped George up. "Did you get your cast off, you klutz?" she asked him.

 

 

"I don't know what my deal is, honestly," Justin admitted.

 

 

"Well, you should tell Wendy all about it. She'll probably figure it out," Daphne said. Maybe Daphne was right about that one. He actually had a session with her in a little over an hour. "So, I have to ask you like the biggest favor," Daphne said. Justin raised an eyebrow. "Ethan has really been stressing me out. Me and Jayden. I got into an argument with him last night. I can't deal with the violin music while I'm trying to study," Daphne said. Justin rolled his eyes.

 

 

"I never wanted to admit it, but a lot of times I couldn't, either. But I was so wanting to prove that we were meant to be, and life was perfect that I struggled with being able just to concentrate. But what am I supposed to do?" Justin asked.

 

 

"Loan me out a key to the loft?" She begged. "I know you guys don't use it that often. I just need to have some peace and quiet. Jayden and I want to move out as soon as the lease is through, but we can't break it yet. And if we don't get some privacy and quiet time - and before you make some sex joke, by quiet time I actually mean he and I just being able to sleep and it be quiet. We just..."

 

 

"Say no more. You don't have to explain," Justin said. He walked into Brian's office and opened the drawer, producing the key. "I'll text you the alarm code," Justin said.

 

 

"Thank you. It was either this or a hotel. And that was gonna get fucking expensive. And I'm bringing blankets over to place on the bed. Thousands of men being fucked by Brian have been there," Daphne laughed.

 

 

"Nice," Justin said and rolled his eyes. Later that day after he dropped Lilly off at his mom's house, he sat in Wendy's office, talking about Lilly.

 

 

"So, what's the real reason why you're not happy?" Wendy asked. Justin scrubbed his face. "I have a feeling you know exactly why. You just don't want to admit it," Wendy told him. He chuckled. He took a deep breath and slowly let it out. He couldn't even look at her.

 

 

"One day Lilly's going to ask about her parents. She's gonna want to know why her father murdered her mother...I have to sit there and face her and tell her that our father was so angry about my sexuality. About the fact that I'm married to a man, that he became enraged. And everything in his life fell apart. And he killed her mother," Justin said. He heard it out loud, and tears filled his eyes. God. "Part of me wanted my father to win custody, so he could give Lilly to his family, and I'd never see her again," Justin said, more tears falling. "Because then maybe if she found me as an adult, it wouldn't hurt so much. I wouldn't be attached to her. She'd just be my father's other child. And it wouldn't hurt so much," Justin admitted.

 

 

He was a terrible person. Who felt like this? "It makes sense," Wendy said. Justin raised his eyebrows and she smiled. "It's honestly does. You'd be surprised. So, you're still blaming yourself for your dad, even though everything he's done was his choice. No matter how many times a licensed professional tells you their professional opinion, that this is all his doing, you still won't change your mind?" Wendy asked. Justin looked down. "Well, I can honestly say that THAT is the stupidest thing you've said, then," she joked softly. He looked up and smiled.

 

 

"It's not just my dad who's acted like this before," Justin said sadly. Wendy nodded. Justin had told her all about Chris Hobbs, Ethan, and Michael, and all their craziness.

 

 

"You have had a lot of bad luck," Wendy said. Justin snorted. "But it was all their choice. What Chris Hobbs did to you was traumatizing. But that was his choice to make. So, you gave him a handjob. It's not like you were going around school telling everyone who would listen. You said nothing. Something inside Chris Hobbs snapped. Something inside him freaked out. Whether it's him dealing with his own sexuality, or something else, I don't know. But he's the one who decided to torment you. And he's the one who decided to hit you with a bat," Wendy told him. Justin just looked down.

 

 

"And your ex-boyfriend, whom I met by the way. He is a bit of annoying," Wendy told him and smiled. Brian's cousin Robert. Eric and Ethan must have been there. And Roberts wife, Ava, was married to her brother. His head got confused sometimes with how linked everyone was. "He's just a typical annoying ex that has an abrasive side. He's the one who decided not to take no for an answer and put his hands on you. You didn't attract that. Millions of people have been in your shoes. He's the one that's wrong and way overstepping. And then Michael..." she trailed off.

 

 

"That one's Brian's fault, right?" Justin whispered and smiled. She smiled back at him.

 

 

"That's neither of your fault. Life changed. Brian had a right to grow up. And when Michael was trying to do that, Brian was in the wrong by trying to keep him as a kid. Now the roles are reversed. Brian's allowed to be happy. And so are you. You're not the one who makes them act this way."

 

 

"And then we come back full circle to my dad," Justin said. He groaned into his hands.

 

 

"Okay, let's rewind and focus on your dad again...Your dad really messed you up, Justin," she told him. He nodded. "Don't let him have power over you. You're letting him make you feel like this. He's wreaked havoc in your life. And he's done a fantastic job. Walking into your house with a gun...it's traumatizing," Wendy said. Justin fidgeted around. He hated talking about this. "I know you don't like to talk about that night. It still scares you. But you need to conquer this. And I know just the way to start," she said. He looked up at her.

 

 

"When was the last time you painted?" she asked him. He thought about it. Before Lilly's party. Before his father attacked him in his driveway.

 

 

"It's been awhile."

 

 

"Well, that changes today. I want you to go home right now. And I want you to paint. Paint anything. But it has to be related to your father," she said. His eyes widened. "This is how you express yourself. We've spent a couple of sessions just talking about art, and it's who you are. It's how you deal with the world. So, I want you to go home, and paint something about your father. It doesn't even matter what it is, just anything. And then I want you to bring it in with you in a few days," she said.

 

 

"So, you're giving me like four days to paint some horrible monstrosity? That's totally gonna help with my nightmares," Justin said and pinched the bridge of his nose. How the fuck was he supposed to do this?

 


 

 

Brian was sitting at his desk when someone knocked on his door. "Brian?" one of them asked. Both his manager from Babylon and Woody's were there.

 

 

"Yeah, come on in. What are you two doing here?" Brian asked as Nick and Dan both sat down in front of the desk, looking uncomfortable. Nick cleared his throat. He ran Babylon.

 

 

"Listen. We usually don't run our mouths about the happenings in the backroom or the bathrooms. What a fag does is a fag's business," Nick said. Dan nodded. Brian rolled his eyes.

 

 

"Cut the crap and stop sugar coating whatever it is you want to tell me. I'm a big boy, I can handle it," Brian said.

 

 

"We kinda had a scuffle at Woody's and at Babylon the weekend of the Liberty Ride, both of which we took care of. So, it wasn't a big deal either time. But we both saw one of your friends in the middle of it. High as a kite," Dan said.

 

 

"And he was in the middle of some fucking orgy in the backroom. He ran off as soon as he saw me," Nick said. Brian raised an eyebrow, waiting for them to tell him what the big fucking deal was.

 

 

"It was your friend, Novotny," Dan told him. Wow. So that's where Michael was. Doing drugs and fucking around on Ben.

 

 

"His husband, Ben...he's a good guy. We know he's been sick lately. And we know Michael's your friend. It's just..." Nick said, and he and Dan both looked at each other.

 

 

"We're both fags, too. We get our dicks sucked by a different guy each night. Neither of us are married. But if you're gonna get married, and your husband is positive... Just have a little fucking respect for the guy. Bruckner's one of the good guys," Dan said. That was actually something Brian agreed with. Ben was one of the good ones, so he should be treated better.

 

 

"But there was also one more thing that we both noticed. He wasn't using a condom," Nick said. Brian's stomach dropped. Didn't he teach Michael better than that? Always use a fucking condom! Brian nodded his head.

 

 

"I appreciate you guys keeping this discreet. Thanks for telling me," Brian said.

 

 

"We both have a huge respect for you and what you did after the bombing. You really made a difference out there for the gay community. You practically own all of it, but you have a shit ton of security that keeps us safe. My best friend was getting the shit beat out of him about a year ago in an alley by three straight guys. Because you had security, they found him and saved him. So, Brian, I have a great deal of respect for you," Nick said. That was a weird feeling. Brian nodded.

 


 

 

Justin went home and into his art studio. The stable was a little dusty. He hadn't cleaned up in a while. He sat down in front of a blank canvas and just stared. And that was how Brian found him a few hours later when he ran in and shook the snow off him.

 

 

"God, my balls are frozen off!" Brian said as he stood in front of the heater. "Paint anything hot? Like my cock?" Brian asked and wiggled his eyebrows. Justin chuckled.

 

 

"If I did that, then Wendy is going to say something shrinky like, ‘you're using Brian as a crutch and excuse to hide your emotions'," Justin said and looked back at the white canvas. He let out a frustrated sigh. Brian walked over and sat on the sofa next to the easel.

 

 

"Did Wendy give you homework?" Brian asked. Justin nodded. Brian waited for Justin to tell him.

 

 

"She wants me to paint something about my father," Justin said. He just rolled his eyes. "Why am I seeing her again?" Justin asked.

 

 

"Because she's helping you," Brian reminded him.

 

 

"I thought the meds were doing that," Justin said sarcastically.

 

 

"Drugs can't change the way you think. They're just helping you along. You'll be off them soon enough. They were just to help you clear your brain for a while," Brian told him. Justin nodded his head.

 

 

"I don't know if I can do this homework assignment just yet," Justin said sadly. Brian nodded and got up, standing behind him and squeezing his shoulders.

 

 

"You will," Brian said and kissed his ear. Brian knew that he could do it. But he just didn't realize it would be in the middle of the night. Justin had been trying to sleep but was having bad dreams. Not one of his full-on nightmares. He could wake himself up from those. So, he padded downstairs to find him, and saw the stable light on. "Fucking 10 below outside," Brian bitched as he started pulling on all his winter gear to trek outside. He walked into Justin stable. Justin didn't hear him because he had his ear buds in, listening to music.

 

 

He walked over and stood over his shoulder. It definitely was a dark piece, all right. His heart just stopped beating. Justin was painting Brian. Dead. It was how Justin must have remembered Brian looked when he had been shot. His face was white and sweating. His dead body was in a casket with what he assumed to be his funeral at a cemetery. There were faceless people all around, dressed in black. He could tell the people who were there. A man and woman hugging looked like his parents. He saw a blonde and a brunette woman holding a little boy. That was obviously Lindsay, Melanie, and Gus. He could see Ted and Emmett and Debbie. He didn't study anyone else, because he was staring at Justin. He painted himself crying on the ground, trying to reach the dead Brian in the casket. Above everything was the barrel of a gun, and hands holding it.

 

 

What was the worst of all this, you might ask? It was Justin himself. He was physically in pain painting this. And he was crying. Brian was at a loss. Justin needed this time. He HAD to do this himself. He had to face that fear that he was holding in. He couldn't ignore this anymore. He had to do this.

 

 

So, Brian did the hardest thing he had ever done. He turned around and walked away. He walked back inside. He forced himself to go back upstairs and wait for him. He'd be there when he came back. And he waited. And he waited. He must have waited for two or three hours. He couldn't bring himself to look at the clock. He'd wait all fucking night if he had to. He wanted to go save him. Hug him and tell him he was okay. That he was safe. That Brian was okay. But Justin had to do this. He had to be the one to reassure himself.

 

 

After what seemed like forever, Justin snuck back into the room, quietly so he didn't wake the dogs. He was startled to see Brian sitting up in bed. "What are you doing awake?" Justin whispered as he took some of his clothes off. He was shivering, though, as he got into bed and drew the covers up. He sat next to Brian.

 

 

"I was waiting for you to come back," Brian said.

 

 

"For how long?" Justin whispered. Brian stared at him. His face was swollen from crying for so long. His eyes were red and so puffy. His nose was stuffy, and his voice was raw. He had been crying for hours.

 

 

"You finished it?" Brian asked. Justin let out a deep breath and then nodded. "You did good," Brian told him. Justin's eyes welled up with tears again. And his chin shook.

 

 

"It was the worst fucking thing I ever painted. I never want to look at it again," Justin said, letting out a sob. Brian knew he could hug him now. He painted his nightmare. He faced Craig in his own way. He could hug him now and tell him he was gonna be okay.  And that's exactly what he did. Justin melted into his arms as he started crying. "I was so scared you were gonna die. My whole world would have died if you did," Justin cried. It was hard hearing that. How could this guy love him so much? Him. Brian Kinney. He wasn't some God. How could this one kid just love him that much? He's done nothing good in his life to deserve such a good man.

 

 

"If something ever does happen, Justin...you'll keep on going," he whispered into his ear. He felt Justin shudder. "The world needs more people like you. And if something ever happened to you, you would break too many hearts. You can't do that to everyone who loves you." Justin squeezed him tightly. He cried in his arms and cried himself to sleep. Brian texted Ted at 5 that morning, letting him know he wasn't coming into work. It was a good thing, too, because Justin had a full-on nightmare. He cried and begged for Craig not to kill Brian. To spare him. He woke him up more gently that time, but he was still a mess.

 


 

 

Later that morning, Justin woke up. he looked awful. He looked like the world had kicked him. "Hey there, Sunshine. How are you feeling?" Brian asked. Justin yawned and then groaned.

 

 

"Terrible," Justin admitted. Brian nodded his head.

 

 

"Yeah, I don't blame you," Brian told him.

 

 

"I don't know if I can wait to give that to Wendy. I need to get rid of that painting now. I don't want it around," Justin said. Brian stared at for a moment before he texted Wendy himself. He waited a few minutes before he got a text back.

 

 

"If we go now, we can still stop at Starbucks and get coffee and you can get a bagel," Brian said. Justin just stared at him. "Oh. Not we. I can stay here," Brian said.

 

 

"You wanna come with me?" he asked.

 

 

"Well, I just figured you'd want me to. It's totally fine. I'll wait here," Brian said and smiled.

 

 

"No, that's not it. I'm just...I'm thankful you want to go with me," Justin said, reaching forward and hugging him tightly. They got ready and Brian went and started warming up the SUV. Justin brought the painting into the garage. Brian noticed that it was covered up, and he put it into the backseat. Brian drove them to Starbucks first and then over to Wendy's office. Brian reached over and laced his fingers with Justin's.

 

 

"You rarely do that," Justin mentioned. Brian shrugged.

 

 

"Well, you kinda had some big moment in your life where you've start dealing with all the baggage your dad left you. I figure the least I can do is let you hold my hand," Brian said. Justin smiled at him. When they got to Wendy's, Brian wanted to carry the painting. But it really had to be Justin doing all of this. So, when they got there, Brian sat down on the couch outside the office. Justin went in by himself and handed it to Wendy.

 

 

"I'd rather not look at that again," Justin told her. She stared at it.

 

 

"So, tell me what it is," Wendy said and put it down on the desk, face down.

 

 

"He was holding that gun. When he held that gun...and then Brian was lying on the ground bleeding...all I could think about was his funeral. What if I had to go to his funeral? I'd be all alone for the rest of my life," Justin said and started crying again.

 

 

"Walk me through that night when your dad broke into the house," Wendy said. Justin gulped. He had been avoiding this moment. Talking about that night. Reliving it...but he sat on that couch and walked her through that whole night. Moment by moment. Seeing his dad with a gun. Hiding Gus behind him. Seeing Brian. Sending Gus away. He told her that he thought they were gonna die. He said goodbye to Brian. And then Gus came back with a shovel and hit his father. The gun went off and shot Brian.

 

 

"It's the scariest thing in the world when the person you love most is sitting on an operating table...but you made it through that night, Justin. You made it through painting that. And you finally made it through telling me what happened," Wendy said. So? He made it through. What was the big deal?

 

 

"It's not gonna get better overnight. We both know that. But you finally opened that wound up. And now you can start dealing with it. It won't change what happened. But you can change how you feel. You can change how you plan to be. And you can stick it right to your father. Last night and today is the first day that you stopped letting your dad have power over you. So maybe for the first time, you'll hear me when I say this. You can't keep blaming yourself for what he did. Or what he still does. Your being gay didn't make him the way he is. He used his son being gay as a way to let that kind of evil out of him. And evil people always have someone else to take the blame for who they are," Wendy said. Justin let out a breath he had been holding. It was...relief. "Looks like therapy is gonna get a whole lot better for us," Wendy said.

 

 

Brian had been startled when Justin opened the door and came out, his eyes bloodshot. Brian led him out and walked over to the passenger side to open the door. "Tell me you're okay," Brian said to him. Justin closed his eyes.

 

 

"In this moment, right this very second...my dad has no power over me," Justin said and opened his eyes. "I'm overwhelmed, because...he's always had power over me. But right now, at this moment, he doesn't. And I'm fucking relieved," Justin said. Brian leaned down and kissed him passionately. It was one of the best things Justin had ever said. He was gonna be okay. Brian already knew that. It was just a matter of when. But finally, Justin knew that, too.

 


 

 

A week had gone by with no real crisis, for which Brian was thankful. Brian was just sitting on the information of Michael cheating on Ben, and the fact that he wasn't using a condom. He didn't know what to do with it. It wasn't his place to go and tell Ben. They needed to work that shit out on their own. But he couldn't help but think of what his managers said. Ben was a good guy. And he really didn't deserve this.

 

 

His dad was still staying with him. His grandparents had gone back home to Boston. One night he woke up thirsty, so he snuck out of the bedroom, trying not to wake those hellmouths up. He brought his phone downstairs and he was checking his email and drinking some water, sitting at the kitchen island, when he heard someone giggle. His mom and dad walked in, and she was wearing what looked like Sawyer's buttoned up shirt and some of his shorts. They stopped when they saw Brian.

 

 

"Oh. Um...hey, sweetie. What are you doing up so late?" Teresa asked, awkwardly bouncing from one foot to the next.

 

 

"Oh, fuck no," Brian said, mortified. "There're heteros having sex in my house," Brian groaned.

 

 

"Yeah, I don't think we're the first. I'm pretty sure my sister has sex with Josh every time she's here," Sawyer said. Brian pretended to vomit.

 

 

"Fucking sickening. I don't want to know this. Why the fuck are you both sleeping here? Why isn't Sawyer staying with you at your house?" Brian demanded. Teresa put her hands on her hips as Justin walked into the kitchen.

 

 

"What's going on?" Justin asked as he rubbed his face.

 

 

"Your husband is being a fucking drama queen," Sawyer said, as he grabbed three water bottles out of the fridge and handed them all out.

 

 

"These two sickening old heteros are fucking. In my house! Why the hell are you even sleeping over? You have your own house 20 minutes away!" Brian told her.

 

 

"She's been here like every night since they got engaged, you know," Justin said. Brian whipped his head over to look at him.

 

 

"Why didn't anyone tell me?" Brian demanded. Justin rolled his eyes.

 

 

"Why are you acting crazy about this? Your parents are getting married," Justin said.

 

 

"They're heteros! This is a homosexual-run household. I don't want this house to be any more domesticated than it already is by having heteros fucking in it! You'll fuck with the gay mojo," Brian bitched.

 

 

"Can we please stop talking about what we do behind closed doors?" Teresa asked, a little embarrassed. Justin rubbed her shoulder.

 

 

"Those are my doors. My closed doors. What you do behind your own closed doors is your business," Brian said. Sawyer rolled his eyes.

 

 

"Can't you be like other normal people and get embarrassed by the thought of their parents having sex? That would be a lot easier then you totally bitching at us," Sawyer said.

 

 

"I AM embarrassed. For you," Brian said. Justin just laughed.

 


 

 

The next day, Justin had a plan. He and Daphne had worked it all out, and now he was just waiting for Brian to leave. Daphne stopped by with coffee and bagels, so it wouldn't look so suspicious. "So, what if he comes back?" Daphne asked.

 

 

"I went into his IPhone and turned that ‘find my phone' thing on," Justin said and held up his own phone. "So, he's on the road towards Kinnetik right now. Once he's almost there, I'll let everyone know the coast is clear and, boom, we're in business," Justin told Daphne as they sat on the couch.

 

 

"What if he decides to leave work early?"

 

 

"Cynthia's gonna warn me. She's keeping tabs on him today."

 

 

"Why didn't you just ask Ted?" Daphne asked. Justin gave her a look.

 

 

"Please. Brian will figure out I'm up to something if I asked Ted to help me. The less he knows, the better," Justin said as he watched his phone screen.

 

 

"When's Sam getting discharged?" Daphne asked as she cuddled with Fred.

 

 

"Tomorrow. So, we have to move everything today," Justin said as he picked George up into his own lap.

 

 

"What are they gonna do about baby stuff? I mean, babies can't just pack a suitcase, and you use whatever in the house. They need baby bathtubs and changing tables," Daphne said. Justin chuckled.

 

 

"So, Sam talked with Sawyer, and he and Derek did the very secret brother thing. Derek packed up everything they needed and sent it over. It got to Teresa's yesterday, and she sent it over with everyone today. So, all the baby stuff they need to get them by will be here. I saw Sam really laying it on thick to Sawyer. How much all these things meant to her. Like the bassinet. Or the play pack. She may not have another baby. So, what was the point of getting it, if they don't use it?" Justin chuckled. Daphne laughed with him.

 

 

"I seriously love that girl," Daphne said. Justin studied her for a moment, a thought from months ago getting brought to the surface. "What?"

 

 

"Remember before the wedding? Michael said all that crap to you, that I wasn't a good friend to you. That Sam was replacing you," Justin said. Daphne rolled her eyes.

 

 

"Yeah. What about it?" She asked.

 

 

"Do you ever feel that way about her? That I've replaced you with her?" Justin asked. Daphne laughed.

 

 

"Not at all. You're allowed to have her as another fag hag. I've never even felt that way about her, either. She's such a good friend to me now, too. I just wish she lived here," Daphne said. Justin nodded. He felt relief. "She found out what Michael said, ya know," Daphne said. Justin's eyes widened.

 

 

"How?" Justin asked. Daphne rolled her eyes again.

 

 

"You're seriously asking me how? She knows everything. I don't know how she found out. But she came and talked with me about it before you got back from your honeymoon. It really bothered her. She felt horrible, telling me she knows she's super in your face and in everyone's business and loud and crazy.  But she said she never wanted me to feel like I was taking her best friend. And she was super apologetic if she ever overstepped," Daphne said. Justin was stunned.

 

 

"That's awful," Justin complained.

 

 

"I know. I flat out told her I never once felt like that. Michael's the one who said it. I told her I honestly think Michael was trying to start trouble anywhere he could. And you and I are best friends. So, of course he's gonna go after me." Daphne just rolled her eyes. "What's going on with him nowadays?" Daphne asked. Justin rolled his eyes that time and went into the family room and sat down. It was cozier here than in the living room. He loved it in here, and he sprawled out on the couch.

 

 

"Every time he's around he starts some fight. He hates everyone and blames everything on everyone. He's mad at Melanie and Lindsay, because they've turned Jenny Rebecca against him. And they chose me over Michael. And he actually said it's not right that I have more rights to Gus than he does, because he's been there since the beginning?" Justin asked. Daphne just laughed.

 

 

"He's angry at Emmett and Ted because they're not on his side. They're supposed to be his friends. Not mine. And then he's mad at Ben and Hunter, because they stay at the family gatherings and don't leave with him. Mind you, Ben's been sick as a dog for a really long time, and Hunter's been taking care of him. Then, of course, he's mad at Carl, because he's trying to take his mom away from him. And then he's mad at Debbie, because she's choosing everyone else over him," Justin said and rubbed his face.

 

 

"What he's not mad at Brian?" She asked. Justin laughed.

 

 

"Well, Brian's being brainwashed. He doesn't know any better." Justin laughed. "And, of course, we all know I'm Enemy No. 1 in his eyes. All of this is all my fault. He's fucking crazy. I don't know what happened to him. It scares me sometimes how mental he's become," Justin said. He looked back down at his phone and saw that Brian was at Kinnetik. He got a confirmation text from Cynthia.

 

 

"Showtime," Daphne said excitedly.

 

 

"I'm gonna throw up," Justin said as he and Daphne put the baby gate up at the kitchen, so the dogs couldn't get out.

 

 

"It's gonna be fine," Daphne said. Emmett and Calvin came in, leading the pack, Calvin for his muscles. The rest were Teresa's nieces and nephews. Teresa walked in with them, too. "Couldn't miss out on the fun?" Daphne asked Teresa.

 

 

"She came to boss us around," Austin said. Austin was Vance's son. Vance was Teresa's brother. She smacked his head. Her nieces and nephews each came in carrying something, either tools or baby things.

 

 

"Alright. Half of you upstairs, and half of you down here. If you go up or down and have nothing in your hands, then take something from the room and bring it to the other. Bring all the baby stuff in and keep it in the living room till we get everything else in the room. And no fucking around," Teresa told them.

 

 

"I told you she was gonna boss us around," Austin said as he grabbed a toolbox and started walking upstairs.

 

 

"Please just be careful with all of Brian's stuff in his office. If something gets scratched, my body's gonna be buried in the backyard. And don't scratch any walls..." Justin stopped as Austin turned on the stairway and banged into the wall loudly.

 

 

"You dumbass! Auntie Teresa warned you," Phoebe said as she ran up the stairs to examine the hole. Phoebe was Genevieve's daughter. Justin always kinda had to run it through his head, but he always had it right. But God, there was a fucking hole in the wall.

 

 

"Get the tool box away from him. I told you not to invite him," Vance said to Teresa. They always called him ‘Little Vance,' because he was Teresa's brother Vance's son. Little Vance also had his son Memphis, who was Gus's best friend.

 

 

"Oh, fuck he's gonna kill me," Justin said as he covered his face with his hands.

 

 

"No, he's not. Any fuck ups Austin makes, we'll cover it up. We came prepared for that," Cheyanne said. She was married to Vance and was Memphis' mom. Everyone went to work. They started taking things they could just put in a box and brought it upstairs. Upstairs, a few of them went to work on dismounting the tv from the wall, and a few others went to work on taking apart the bed frame. It was actually pretty cool to watch them. Once something was able to be moved, someone was moving it.

 

 

The same was going on in Brian's office, which was really made Justin a nervous wreck. Everything in the office was a prized possession of Brian's. The girls took more care with Brian's things. Isabella, who was Anthony's daughter, was the one who took apart the computer.

 

 

"I know how to do this. So, relax. And I'm gonna be very careful," Isabella told him. And she was. They carefully took everything upstairs. The boys were taking apart his desk. They got everything upstairs just fine until the very end. They were bringing up the top of the desk when Austin and Vance banged it into the wall, causing another hole.

 

 

"Oh, Jesus Christ! He's gonna fucking see that," Justin said as he started getting sick.

 

 

"Well, blame it on me and Sawyer, honey. He won't get too freaked...Well, no, actually, he'll still freak out. But Sawyer and I find his freak outs really amusing," Teresa said. Justin groaned. Everyone went to work on assembling the rooms back together. All of Brian's things were scattered around the upstairs hallway, and all the guest room things were all around the hallway and living room and family room downstairs. It was a mess.

 

 

Downstairs they worked on putting the bed back together and putting the dresser back together and mounting the tv. Upstairs they worked on putting his desk back together. Luckily Vance worked on it, and he was a magician. They put everything back in only a few hours and unpacked all the baby things Sam and Josh would need. Justin was completely surprised how well it all turned out...minus the hole in the wall on the staircase. There was no covering that up. Nico and Luca instantly went to work on repairing it. But whatever crap you use the repair a wall needed time. Just fuck!

 

 

Justin ordered everyone pizza as a thank you, and just waited for Brian to come home. He had Thai from his favorite place in Pittsburgh, just waiting for him upstairs in their bedroom. The dogs were across the street as a bribe to Brian. And Justin was naked, lying on their huge pillow they had on the floor. They basically had a mini version of the living room in the loft.

 

 

"What the fuck happened to the wall?" Brian demanded as he got to the stairs.

 

 

"I'm naked!" Justin called out to him. It was true. He was naked, and his ass was all set to go. All lubed up and prepared. He had pushed a butt plug inside him. It took everything in him not to jerk himself off with it. But he had a mission.

 

 

"I don't fucking care! What the fuck happened to the God damned wall? I could fit your whole naked ass in here!" Brian said as he examined the wall.

 

 

"I have a butt plug in my ass," Justin called out. Sparks went right to Brian's cock. Brian walked up the rest of the stairs and saw Justin sprawled out with his ass in the air, and a butt plug sticking out. He raised an eyebrow. "Pull it out and fuck me already," Justin moaned. Brian started pulling off his clothes.

 

 

"Screw the wall," Brian said and got behind Justin and pulled the plug out and sunk his cock deep into Justin's ass.

 


 

 

"So, you gonna tell me what the fuck happened to my wall?" Brian asked after he fucked Justin. They were lying there on the floor, naked, eating Thai food.

 

 

"Teresa was bringing her suitcase upstairs and she accidentally dropped it, and it went crashing down the stairs and into the wall," Justin lied as he fed Brian a piece of shrimp. Brian rolled his eyes and looked over at their bedroom door that was wide open.

 

 

"Aren't you worried that they're gonna walk in at any moment? Fucking me with the door open?" Brian faked shock.

 

 

"Your parents are out eating with Teresa's parents. They're kinda on a double date," Justin joked. He and Teresa had planned for her and Sawyer to be out for a few hours when Brian got home, so Justin could soothe the shock of the wall away. Of course, Teresa didn't know what that entailed.

 

 

"Why the fuck was she bringing a suitcase upstairs?" Brian demanded. Justin just laughed.

 

 

"Your parents are finally engaged. They wanna sleep together. It's not a crime," Justin replied with a chuckle.

 

 

"She has her own fucking bed 20 minutes from here."

 

 

"She lives with her parents. It's awkward."

 

 

"But it's okay to sleep together at their son's house?" Brian asked. Justin just laughed at him.

 

 

"You're fucking ridiculous sometimes, you know that?" he laughed. Brian rolled his eyes. An hour later, they were dressed, and Brian was examining the wall. Justin was getting ice cream when Sawyer and Teresa got back.

 

 

"Look what you fucking did!" Brian yelled at her when she first walked in. Teresa looked up the staircase.

 

 

"Oops," she said. Brian's eyes widened, and Justin shook his head.

 

 

"Oh, Jesus Christ," Justin said from the kitchen.

 

 

"Oops? That's all you have to fucking say...oops?" Brian demanded.

 

 

"Luca and Nico will fix it," she said and shrugged. Justin was watching from the kitchen and softly laughing. That woman had balls.

 

 

"Why the fuck are you both still staying here? You have a home!  Why aren't you there? And why didn't you go with her?" Brian asked.

 

 

"Hey now, don't bring ME into this. I'm not the one who broke a big ass hole in your wall," Sawyer told him. Justin walked down the hall to where they were standing, while Brian walked down the stairs. Lindsay opened the door and let the dogs into the house.

 

 

"Don't bring those fucking things back!" Brian yelled at her. Lindsay flicked him off. She turned to Sawyer.

 

 

"Gus wanted me to make sure I brought them back over, because he knows how much they love you," Lindsay told Sawyer.

 

 

"I like that kid." Sawyer laughed.

 

 

"I want you all out of my house! I want you two to get your shit and leave. And I want you to take these fucking dogs. And I want someone to fix this god damned hole in my fucking wall!" Brian told them. The four of them just laughed at him. His face turned red as he stomped down the last few stairs and passed them and headed to his office. Justin spun around and dropped his bowl, shattering it.

 

 

"What the fuck did you do that for?" Brian demanded. The dogs went running to it, but Sawyer and Justin each grabbed a dog.

 

 

"Oh, I'll go grab the broom," Teresa said. Lindsay followed her to grab a towel. The two women started cleaning it up. "Brian, you're barefoot. Be careful," Teresa told him.

 

 

"George, no, you can't have it," Justin said as he started walking up the stairs. Brian rolled his eyes and turned back around and got to his office door. "Oh, fuck! Brian, no..." but it was too late. Brian opened the door and turned on the light. His whole office. Gone! Everything from one of the guest rooms was in its place.

 

 

"Here, give me the dog," Sawyer said as Justin shoved George at him and went running over to Brian.

 

 

"Okay, let me just explain, okay?" Justin said.

 

 

"Why the fuck is a bed down here? And fucking bassinets?" Brian seethed through his teeth.

 

 

"Well, you see, Sam's getting discharged tomorrow and she's not clear to travel. So, she and Josh are gonna stay here. But she can't climb stairs. So, we just did a practical thing and switched rooms," Justin said. Brian's face was redder than ever.

 

 

"Where's my office?" He gritted through his teeth. He was barely opening his mouth.

 

 

"In the guest room upstairs. And everyone was really careful. They took their time and didn't scratch anything. And the computer is back in working order. And it's just how you left it..."

 

 

"THERE'S A HOLE IN MY FUCKING WALL!" Brian yelled at him.

 

 

"I think I'm gonna go home now," Lindsay said as she practically ran out.

 

 

"This is going to be extremely helpful to Sam and Josh. Everything's on the same floor for them. Everything accessible," Justin told him, trying his best to sound cheerful.

 

 

"If they want to have everything on one floor, then why not stay in a fucking hotel?"

 

 

"We can't let them stay in a hotel. We don't know how long they'll need to..." Justin trailed off. Brian whipped his head over to glare at him.

 

 

"Then the fucking loft," Brian said. Justin gulped, and Brian narrowed his eyes. "Why not the loft, Justin?" Brian demanded.  

 

 

"You know, it's funny you said that about the loft." Justin laughed. Brian turned his body and crossed his arms. "Well, they can't stay there...because the loft is already being occupied...by Daphne and Jayden." Justin laughed again.

 

 

"At my loft? What the fuck are they doing in my loft?" Brian demanded.

 

 

"Now wait a minute. It's our loft. We own the building. But you still think of everything as yours, don't you? Like I own nothing. Everything is supposed to be ours. Kinnetik, the loft, the Diner, Babylon, even this fucking house. You still think of everything as yours!" Justin yelled at him. Brian stood there, staring at him with his arms crossed, and then laughed.

 

 

"Don't start a fake fucking fight with me. That's not going to work here," Brian told him. Justin relented.

 

 

"It was worth a shot." Justin chuckled.

 

 

"I want them out of the loft. And Sam and Josh can go stay at Teresa's house. My house is not a fucking hotel," Brian told him.

 

 

"Kinda feels like it," Sawyer said as he walked past them and into the kitchen.

 

 

"All done," Teresa said as she stood up and walked into the kitchen.

 

 

"And you two can fucking get out of my house, too. Tonight. I'm reclaiming my damn house back," Brian said as he followed them into the kitchen. Sawyer was pouring Teresa and himself a glass of wine.

 

 

"Want some?" Sawyer asked. Justin shook his head and went back to getting ice cream again.

 

 

"And I want everyone back here tomorrow morning who fucking switched my rooms. They're gonna put everything back where they found it, and they're gonna fix that damn hole!" Brian yelled at them.

 

 

"Did a package come today for Sam? She ordered some baby boy clothes. She wants to try a few on Lincoln to see which one is the cutest homecoming outfit," Sawyer said. Justin nodded as he scooped ice cream out of the carton and right into his mouth.

 

 

"Yeah, it did. I took them out and already washed the stuff in that baby laundry detergent, so she's all set," Justin said.

 

 

"Are you three even fucking listening to me?" Brian bitched out.

 

 

"No," all three of them said at the same time. Brian stormed back upstairs. A minute later they all jumped when they heard the door slam. The dogs started barking, and then they heard Brian shoo them out, and the door slammed again, making the dogs bark at the door. The three of them laughed.

 

 

"FRED! GEORGE! COME DOWN HERE AND GET A TREAT!" Justin yelled up to them. The dogs came running back down the stairs.

 

 

"He's so pissed," Teresa said and put her hand to her forehead.

 

 

"I thought that went better than expected," Justin said. The three of them laughed. Justin waited over an hour before he went upstairs. When he got to his door, he saw that his pillow and blanket were lying on the floor. Justin chuckled and rubbed his eyes. He picked them up and went down the hall and into Brian's office. He moved things around, and then took off his clothes and lay on the desk. He stroked his cock until he was hard, and then texted Brian.

 

 

I need to talk to you. So please come into your office. Please?

 

 

He hit send. He waited approximately 15 minutes before Brian opened the door, and then stopped when he saw Justin sprawled across his desk. His hard cock standing at attention. Brian shut the door and walked over and then sat down and just stared. "Hey there, Mr. Kinney," Justin said seductively.

 

 

"So, you think that you can get your cock hard and spread out on my desk, and I'm just supposed to pretend that I'm not pissed at you?" Brian asked. Justin turned his body towards him and leaned on his elbow.

 

 

"No. I'm just hoping that you're not actually really pissed at me. That you're just pretending you are. And you can forgive me and fuck me so hard I pass out," Justin said and smiled. Brian rolled his eyes. "How about you remember all the times you were shitty with me. Like that time you threw me out of the loft, because..."

 

 

"Because you forgot to set the fucking alarm?" Brian interrupted. Justin smiled.

 

 

"No. I was gonna say when you discovered that had I found out about you having...you know," Justin said. Meaning cancer. "I'm sorry. Please don't be mad. Daphne really needs to study and it's never quiet. Someone plays their music too loud," Justin said, meaning Ethan. "She and Jayden just need somewhere they can escape to. And we never use it. And then Sam and Josh need to stay with family. It's super convenient for them to stay here. And Sawyer. I wasn't doing anything to try and piss you off. I'm just able to help my friends and family. I like being someone that they come to for help and can depend on," Justin said. He put his head down.

 

 

"If you're really mad about it, I can ask for the key back from Daphne. And then I can let Sam and Josh know that it's not the right time..."

 

 

"Sunshine, shut up," Brian said. Justin looked up. Brian leaned back and stretched his head back and let out a long, deep breath. "It's all fine," Brian said. Justin smiled and leaned forward, getting off the desk and sitting in Brian's lap to kiss him.

 

 

"Thank you," Justin said. His plan had worked. And Brian didn't think he could be sneaky.

 


 

The next morning Brian came down the stairs and groaned.

 

 

"What the fuck are you three doing?" Brian complained. They were hanging a ‘Welcome Home, Emma and Lincoln' banner in the hallway. "This isn't their home," Brian pointed out.

 

 

"What do you want me to say? Welcome to Justin and Brian's house?" Justin asked as he raised up his end, and Teresa ordered him and Sawyer around.

 

 

"Brian and Justin's house. Where we look forward to you leaving," Brian told him. Justin glared at him.

 

 

"Sawyer's gonna go and pick them up. I'm so excited for them to come home!" Teresa said.

 

 

"They're not coming home. They're coming to stay at my house until Sam's all nice and better and can go the fuck home," Brian complained as he walked under them and into the kitchen. Justin just shook his head.

 

 

"I made some fresh coffee!" Teresa called to Brian.

 

 

"I spiked it," Sawyer called out. Justin and Sawyer left right after that and drove to the hospital. When they got there, Sam was finally standing up. But she looked so uncomfortable. "Hey. You excited to get out of here?" Sawyer said as he kissed her cheek.

 

 

"You have no idea. I'm sick of hospital food!" Sam complained.

 

 

"Teresa's grocery shopping as we speak," Justin said.

 

 

"My doctor says I have to walk down the hall and back before she'll discharge me. She's such a fucking cunt," Sam complained.

 

 

"I thought you liked Dr. Grey," Justin said.

 

 

"That was before. When I was all doped up and just had a baby. Now she's just a cunt," Sam complained. Josh walked in and smiled.

 

 

"Hey, guys! The babies are just napping down the hall. Wanna take a spin around the hall now?" Josh asked. Sam glared at him.

 

 

"Actually, I don't. How about you go down the hall and tell that cunt of a doctor to go fuck herself and let me out of this prison and let me lie the fuck back down? Ask her if she's ever had a baby! Ask her if she's ever had her stomach ripped open and put back together, and have the incision get infected! Go and ask her and then tell her to go suck a dick," Sam told him. No one moved a muscle. What do you say to that?

 

 

Josh gulped. "Well...how about we walk down the hall?" Josh said cheerily. Sawyer chuckled into his hand, and Sam glared at him. "It'll start to make you feel better, I swear," Josh said.

 

 

"Don't talk about things you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about," Sam complained as she took his arm. She was in so much pain as he walked her slowly out the door.

 

 

"You think she's having mood swings?" Sawyer joked as he and Justin sat down.

 

 

"She's scary like that," Justin joked. It took Sam about 45 minutes to walk around the hall and then back. She was still in a grumpy mood, but completely changed when the nurses brought the babies in.

 

 

"Alright, Lincoln and Emma. It's your first day of freedom," one of the nurses said as she handed the babies to Sam and Josh. Sam still had to have a pillow in her lap in order to hold the babies. "If you want, you can start getting them ready. And we're gonna bring in all the paperwork, and then we'll bring you guys a wheelchair," she said, smiling as she left.

 

 

"You ready to go, pretty girl?" Josh asked Emma, who was in his arms.

 

 

"If that woman comes back in here to bother me, I'm gonna stab her," Sam warned Josh. He just looked at her, scared.

 

 

"How'd you do on your run?" Sawyer asked. Sam looked over and glared.

 

 

"My incision area didn't bleed, if that's what you're wondering," Sam told him.

 

 

"You look really pretty," Justin told her. She looked over at him. "You look all mommyish," he added. She smiled at him. She looked down at Lincoln.

 

 

"Lincoln, this is why Justin is my favorite," she told him. Justin smiled proudly at the other two. The doctor came in one more time to check her stomach. Sam was completely nice to her and thanked her for everything she did. Once she left, Sam rolled her eyes.

 

 

"Vicious cunt," she muttered. Josh and Sam changed the babies into their first official outfits that weren't from the hospital. Josh got them into their car seats and Sawyer took Emma. "Don't drop her," Sam told him. Sawyer glared at her.

 

 

"Oh, that's just what I was planning on doing!" Sawyer said. Josh took Lincoln.

 

 

"I guess I'm driving Miss Daisy," Justin said as he pushed Sam. When they got outside, Justin ran and got his SUV and stopped out front.

 

 

"My stomach feels like someone's ripping it open," Sam groaned as Josh and Sawyer helped her into the passenger seat. "Why is it so cold?" Sam whined. She looked behind her as Justin and Josh were hooking the baby seats in. "Do you think it's too cold for them?" Sam asked. They all got settled in.

 

 

"They're good," Josh said and smiled. When Justin got them home, he pulled right up to the front door, so it was easy for Sam to get out. Teresa came out to help with the babies, and Justin and Josh walked with Sam. It was freezing out, so they got in as quickly as they could and stood in the foyer, shaking off.

 

 

"At least it stopped snowing. There's just snow everywhere." Justin chuckled as he stomped his boots. Teresa took Lincoln out of his car seat, as Sawyer did the same for Emma. "Well, guys. Welcome..." he stopped as they all looked at the banner they had hung up. Everyone saw it at the same time. Home had been crossed out. The banner now said, ‘Welcome to Brian's house. Feel free to leave as soon as possible.' He had also drawn a hand with its middle finger up. And then for good measure, he had drawn a large penis.

 

 

"When did he do that?" Sawyer asked.

 

 

"He must have done it while I was at the store. I didn't even notice when I came back," Teresa said.

 

 

"What a shit head," Justin said. Sam just laughed.

 

 

"That is the best banner I ever saw." Sam laughed. Brian came down the stairs as they were all standing and staring at the banner. He smiled proudly and looked at it, and then back at them.

 

 

"And everyone thought Sunshine was the only artist in the family. I do think it has a close likeness to myself," Brian said, referring to the penis.

 

 

"You are such an asshole," Justin said and shook his head.

 

 

"Well, come on, don't just stand there! Let's get the princess to her bedroom," Brian said. Sam looked at Justin.

 

 

"What did he do?" Sam asked.

 

 

"God, I don't even wanna know," Justin said. But he walked first, with Josh and Sam behind him. When he opened the door, he just shook his head. Alcohol bottles were all over the room. And then Brian had also printed up a ton of pictures of himself and plastered them all over the room.

 

 

"I didn't want you to forget whose house you're in," Brian said and smiled.

 

 

"Unbelievable," Justin said, shaking his head.

 

 

"I feel like you're holding back. I don't see any naked shots, or any of your dildos," Sam said as she sat in the recliner. Brian shrugged.

 

 

"Sunshine would be too pissed. Besides, I don't think dear old Mom and Dad would wanna see my dick," Brian said. Justin shook his head.

 

 

"Where does this craziness come from? Are you feeling a little left out?" Sawyer asked Brian. Teresa gasped.

 

 

"You want a baby, don't you? You're jealous," Teresa said. Justin, Sam, and Josh started laughing.

 

 

"Fuck you," Brian said and stomped off, making them laugh harder.

 

 

"Oh, he thinks he's so smart. The more time I spend with that kid, the better I get to know him. I'm so gonna start talking about babies now." Teresa laughed.

 


 

Justin hadn't heard from Brian in a couple of hours and went upstairs to check on him. He was sitting in his office, working on his computer.

 

 

"Hundred-dollar bills for your thoughts," Justin said. Brian raised an eyebrow.

 

 

"I never was cheap as a penny," Brian said. Justin chuckled and came into his office and sat on the couch.

 

 

"You're okay with them staying here, right?" Justin asked. Brian looked at him.

 

 

"They're here, aren't they?" Brian asked. Justin smiled brightly. He tried to be a hard ass, but he liked them.

 

 

"Whatcha working on?" Justin asked.

 

 

"That new restaurant account I landed yesterday. Some sushi chain. They want me to be fucking brilliant and make it all sexy," Brian said. Justin chuckled. "I was thinking that there would be this long table. And you could be spread out with sushi all over you," Brian said. Justin burst out laughing. "You sprawled out on my desk last night gave me the inspiration," Brian said and wiggled his eyebrows.

 

 

"Surely you could still come up with something brilliant and sexy and not have me naked covered in sushi, right?" Justin asked. Brian chuckled.

 

 

"I suppose I could," Brian said. Justin stood up. "Not gonna stay and watch me be brilliant?" Brian asked.

 

 

"I was actually gonna go get my sketch pad. Haven't sketched something in a while," Justin said. Brian pulled open one of his drawers and pulled out a sketch pad and some of his stuff. "What's that doing in there?" Justin asked. Brian shrugged. Brian kept a sketch pad in his office for whenever the mood struck Justin. Justin smiled and kissed him, and then sat back on the couch. It had been awhile since Justin had done that. It made Brian happy, knowing Justin was okay.

 

 

After a while Justin put his stuff down. "I like that you can still surprise me," Justin said. Brian rolled his eyes at him.

 

 

"I'm always full of surprises," Brian said. Justin leaned on his elbow.

 

 

"Tell me about the time you and Lindsay hooked up," Justin said. Now that wasn't something Brian ever expected to come out of his mouth.

 

 

"What?" Brian asked. Justin laughed and curled his feet under him.

 

 

"Yeah, tell me about it. I know you guys hooked up or whatever. You know what happened with me and Daphne. But I never heard what happened with you and Lindsay."

 

 

"Are you trying to have nightmares?" Brian asked. Justin smiled.

 

 

"Come on, tell me," Justin said. Brian shook his head and he leaned back against his chair.

 

 

"My parents are gone for the week, and my sister's being a total bitch and staying with her boyfriend. My parents would be so pissed if they found out she wasn't even home," Lindsay said as she led Brian up to her room.

 

 

"So, what am I, your guard dog?" Brian asked as he plopped down on her bed and pulled out a joint.

 

 

"Actually yes. Please just stay here. This house is fucking huge and I don't want to sleep here alone." Lindsay said as she pulled a liquor bottle out from under her bed and handed it to Brian.

 

 

"What would your parents say if they found me naked in your bed?" Brian asked. Lindsay laughed.

 

 

"First my dad would try and kick your ass. But then my mom would start crying, thanking God I was with a boy and not a girl." Lindsay laughed as she drank from the bottle of tequila. "Ah, that's strong," Lindsay said as she lay on the bed next to him.

 

 

"I bet your mom is hoping I take advantage of you. Then you really would be straight," Brian said. Lindsay laughed as she took the joint from him.

 

 

"My mom thinks you're a bad influence. But that didn't stop her from telling me that I should go to the prom with you." Lindsay laughed.

 

 

"Fuck the prom. I'm taking Mikey to Babylon," Brian said as she blew pot into the air. Lindsay laughed.

 

 

"I don't even want to go to prom. I'll go if you go. It would get my mom off my back. You can be my beard." Lindsay laughed. Brian snatched the joint away from her.

 

 

"God, you're already laughing! I told you this shit was strong." Brian laughed. She sat up on her bed, all serious.

 

 

"I don't get what the big deal is. I like women. I can't help it if I'm not attracted to guys. I don't get what the big deal is about being with a guy," Lindsay said.

 

 

"That's because you've never been with one. Maybe if you were, you'd turn straight."

 

 

"What about you? Maybe if you were with a girl, you'd be straight," Lindsay said as she smacked his hip. He scoffed.

 

 

"I've been with guys. No girl could ever turn me," Brian said. She made a face.

 

 

"I've never been with a guy. But I know if I was, I still wouldn't change my mind. I like women," Lindsay said. Brian cringed. They sat in silence for a few minutes before Lindsay spoke again. "You know, for the rest of our lives, people are gonna give me that speech. You've never been with a guy, so you don't really know. And they'll do it to you, too, with girls," Lindsay said. He took another drag.

 

 

"Who fucking cares?"

 

 

"I do. I care. When they give me that argument, I want to be able to say I've been with a guy, and I'm still a lesbian," Lindsay said. Brian laughed. She smacked him. "I'm serious, Brian! So, let's do it," Lindsay said. Brian stared at her and then looked at his joint.

 

 

"How fucking strong is this shit?" He asked.

 

 

"I'm serious. We should do it right now and get it over with," Lindsay said. After about 30 minutes of trying to convince him, finally Lindsay gave up and flopped herself back on the bed. "Please. You probably can't even do it. ‘Mr. I'm So Hot and Perfect, I Can Get Any Guy I Want' can't even fuck a girl," Lindsay said. He snorted.

 

 

"Please. I could totally fuck you. I not only could fuck you and make you cum, I could finger you and eat your pussy and still make you cum. And I could cum by fucking you," Brian said. Lindsay rolled her eyes. Brian leaned over and kissed her hard. "Wanna bet?" He whispered hotly at her. He trailed hot, wet kisses down her neck and lifted her shirt to suck and bite on her nipples.

 

 

Brian wasn't sure when, but soon both of them had their clothes off and he was top of her kissing her, and had his hands between her legs, rubbing her clit. "Faster," Lindsay panted. It wasn't long before Lindsay was cumming.  But Brian didn't stop as he pushed a finger inside her, and then a second one, using his thumb to rub her clit. Her second orgasm came sliding through, just like Brian said it would. He kissed down her body until he got between her legs. With his fingers still inside her, he started sucking hard on her clit. Only a few minutes later, was she cunning for a third time.

 

 

This time he gave her a moment. He reached down into his jeans and pulled a condom down and slipped it onto his hard cock and got on top of Lindsay. "Think of cock, think of cock," Brian chanted, making Lindsay smack him.

 

 

"Don't do that. I'm a girl. That'll ruin it for me," Lindsay said. Brian rolled his eyes and pushed just the head in and looked up at Lindsay.

 

 

"Tell me if it hurts," Brian said gently. Lindsay nodded. He pushed inside her slowly, getting her used to it. He felt a barrier inside her break, and she cringed at the feeling. He started kissing her again, using his hands on her breasts, and then he slowly started thrusting in and out. He gradually sped up the pace and urgency. It was too wet, but he powered through until both of them were cumming.

 

 

He pulled out of her and pulled his condom off. Tying off the end and grabbing a tissue off Lindsay's dresser, he wrapped it up before throwing it in the trash, knowing she'd be mad otherwise if he just threw it as is into the receptable. They lay there for a few moments. He had just had sex with a girl? Lindsay was looking at him strangely now. Jesus fucking Christ, she'd better stop that!  He shook his head and stood up on the bed, still naked.

 

 

"Just went all the way with a girl and I'm still fucking gay," Brian cheered proudly, making Lindsay laugh. "I've had my cock, my fingers, and my damn tongue inside a twat, and that still did nothing for me," Brian said. Lindsay glared at him.

 

 

"Well, thank you very much," she spit out at him. He jumped and landed on the bed next to her and smiled at her.

 

 

"I didn't mean it like that. You were awesome. I mean, I made you cum four times without any prior pussy skills. I have to say, I just impressed myself," Brian said. Lindsay scoffed and smacked him in the stomach.

 

 

"So, I think it's official that we finally lost our virginity," Lindsay said. Brian laughed and rolled onto his back.

 

 

"Please. I lost my virginity three years ago. I don't count this as my virginity. And neither should you. You've had sex with a girl," Brian said. She rolled her eyes.

 

 

"Well, maybe it wasn't for you. But it was for me," she told him. He shrugged.

 

 

"Well, I did technically pop your cherry," Brian said. Lindsay groaned. "We're gonna have to go to the porn store and get you a strap-on. So next time you fuck a dyke, she can fuck you," Brian told her. Lindsay rolled her eyes and covered herself with a sheet. "Your tits aren't half bad. If I were straight, I'd definitely fuck you again," Brian said and kissed her cheek.

 

 

"Oh, my God! You're basically a douchebag. No straight guy could have gotten away with saying that shit!" Justin said as he laughed. Bran shrugged his shoulders. "Didn't you fool around a few more times?" he asked. Brian nodded.

 

 

"Usually it was because she had some argument with her parents about being a lesbian, and we were drunk and getting stoned. She wanted to prove that even if she was with a guy, she didn't like being with one," Brian told him.

 

 

"She kinda was in love with you, though," Justin said. Brian looked over at him.

 

 

"It was the idea of being straight. If she was gonna be with a guy, it would have been me. But I like cock too much." Brian said wiggling his eyebrows.

 

 

"You know she was still in love with you, even after I came along," Justin said. Brian went back to his computer but let his eyes trail over to Justin. Brian knew that.

 

 

"She always had an idea in her head when she thought of her future that I'd be her husband," Brian admitted.

 

 

"No shit." Justin chuckled. "Then you guys had Gus," Justin pointed out. They shared a baby together. Who wouldn't love the person who gave you that baby?

 

 

"The bombing at Babylon is what finally changed her thinking," Brian revealed. Justin tilted his head. "She just needed a near-death experience to get it through her waspy, fucking head what she wanted. She and I are best friends. If we were both straight, yeah, we'd be together. But I don't live in a ‘what if' world. I am gay. I don't fucking question that. But she's a woman. And women are fucking insane," Brian said, making Justin laugh. "She just needed a kick in the ass. She doesn't question it anymore. She and I are best friends. We have a kid together. But she loves Smelly Melly," Brian said, making Justin smile. Brian went back to looking at his computer. "She's good now," Brian said.

 

 

"I always wondered if you knew she had feelings for you. I mean, I could see if. But you never talked about it or even acknowledged it. You always seem to surprise me."

 

 

"Why does it surprise you that I'm fucking brilliant and know everything?" Brian asked. Justin rolled his eyes and shook his head.

 

 

"I just like that even though we know each other so well...we can still surprise each other," Justin said. Brian looked over and smiled at him.

 

 

"Like how I knew all along you tried to play me with that whole ‘taking over my house' stunt by giving me a sob story that you like to be needed?" Brian said. Justin's mouth fell open and Brian smiled. Fucking busted!

 

Aliens and Dildos! by SammyScaDoo

 

Justin was enjoying having Sam, Josh, and the babies at Britin. He loved seeing how happy Sam was. She was so in love with those two babies. He couldn't wait to go home after Kinnetik and see the babies. Brian pretended to be annoyed about it, but Justin caught him a couple of times talking to the babies. Justin was getting attached to the idea of having babies in the house. He figured Brian would freak out if he knew how much. He couldn't help it. He wanted to be a dad one day. Well, he was a dad to Gus. But was it wrong of him to also want the experience of having a baby that was actually blood-related to him?

 

 

"So, have you started planning anything yet?" Sam asked. Justin, Sam, Josh, Sawyer, and Teresa were all sitting around the family room, passing around the babies.

 

 

"You know, I've been very busy with your dramatic ass and those two; we haven't had a minute to do any type of wedding planning," Sawyer said. Sam just smiled.

 

 

"Well, I can help you guys plan it," Sam said. There were noises all around the room. Groaning, chuckling, clearing throats.

 

 

"You're not doing anything for my wedding. I'm not even sure you're invited," Sawyer said. Sam glared at him. "I don't trust you not to do something...Sam-like," Sawyer said. Josh burst out laughing, and Teresa covered her mouth.

 

 

"None of that was my fault! You were marrying the wrong person each time. It's different this time. She's the one I've always wanted you to marry," Sam whined. Sawyer laughed.

 

 

"Yeah, but you're still you. You're gonna play some awful, practical joke," Sawyer said.



Sam's mouth fell open.  "I will not! It's totally different this time. Please, Teresa. Let me help you plan the wedding," Sam begged her.

 

 

"Sweetie, don't you think you have a little too much on your plate right now? You just had two beautiful babies. You're not even able to go home yet. Why don't you let me take care of the planning and you just worry about getting there?" Teresa said sweetly. Sam shot daggers at her.

 

 

"Don't patronize me! I can handle planning a beautiful wedding and still raise two babies. I'm the queen of multitasking. And if something's too much, I can always ask for help," Sam whined again. Sawyer shook his head.

 

 

"You have a terrible track record with me," Sawyer said. He looked over at Justin. "Has she ever shown you the pictures she blew up from my wedding where she and Ali ruined every picture? She blew them up!" Sawyer said. Sam rolled her eyes.

 

 

"You brought all of it on yourself!" Sam said with her head held high.

 

 

"You were only three years old when you ruined my first wedding."

 

 

"Lana pinched me and made me cry," Sam defended herself. The room burst out laughing.

 

 

"You were only three! How did you even know you hated her?" Justin asked her. Sam just gave him a look.

 

 

"Please. You've known me for like two years and you're actually asking me that?" She laughed. Justin rolled his eyes. He moved Lincoln around and started talking to him.

 

 

"When are you gonna give me another grand baby?" Teresa asked him. Justin gulped.

 

 

"I think Gus is gonna be your only grand baby. Hate to break it to you," Justin said. Sam scoffed.

 

 

"Once I'm up and around and I'm done planning Sawyer and Teresa's wedding, we'll get you a baby of your own," Sam told him. Josh laughed.

 

 

"You're not planning the wedding," Sawyer told her. Sam just ignored him.

 

 

"Do you wanna get married here, or in Boston? Are we thinking an indoor or outdoor wedding? Summer or Fall?" Sam asked. Teresa chuckled.

 

 

"Samantha, I'm serious. You're keeping yourself out of this!" Sawyer told her sternly.

 

 

"Excuse me. I've been waiting my whole damn life for you two assholes to get your acts together and get married. I am celebrating, and I plan on making sure it's the best celebration ever. So, fuck off. I'll plan it without you if you piss me off," Sam told him.

 

 

"God, I liked her better when she was sick and quiet and unconscious," they heard Brian say from the hallway as he started walking up the steps. Justin laughed and got up and followed him up the steps to their bedroom.

 

 

"Hey, how was work?" Justin asked him as Brian went into the closet and started taking his clothes off.

 

 

"This fucking new client had the Art Department go back and forth changing things he wanted. He wouldn't make up his fucking mind. 'I want a male model. No, I want a female.' Give me a fucking break." Brian scoffed. He rolled his neck. "I sent everyone home today. It's Friday, and I told them to fucking forget everything and start new on Monday." Brian bitched as Justin came up behind him and rubbed his neck.

 

 

"Sounds shitty," Justin said. Brian nodded his head.

 

 

"Let's go out. I need to fucking unwind," Brian said. Justin wiggled his eyebrows.

 


 

The two of them went to Woody's to have a drink.

 

 

"Hey, those are Brandon's friends! They're the ones who remind me of Emmett, Ted, and Michael," Justin said. Brian looked over at them and snorted. It was true. The flamboyant one wearing pink was definitely like Emmett. The older one that was probably Brian's age, but was older compared to the other two, looked like he came right from work. The other one who looked like the boy next door was wearing a Batman t-shirt.

 

 

"I figured out what their names are. The one that looks like Ted is Ken. The one in pink is Hudson, and the one in the Batman shirt is Matt," Justin said. Brian snorted at the fact that Justin would go to the trouble to learn what their names were.

 

 

"The new boyfriend is like the gay Christian Grey," Hudson said as he fanned himself. Matt was embarrassed.

 

 

"He's not like that. He's not into dominating...," Matt tried to say, but Hudson interrupted him.

 

 

"He has a playroom. He's definitely into dominating. What's the problem? It's hot." Hudson told him.

 

 

"I've never..." Matt whispered to them, and the two gasped.

 

 

"What do you mean...you've never used a toy before?" Hudson demanded.

 

 

"Hudson!" Matt hissed.

 

 

"You think you could have said that any louder?" Ken asked.

 

 

"I'm sorry. I just don't get how you've never used a dildo or a vibrator. Not even a cock ring?" Hudson asked. Matt shook his head. "Oh, that's terrible. You're missing out on so many gay experiences," Hudson said emotionally. Ken hit his head.

 

 

"I've never even thought of using a dildo. Aren't they for girls?" Matt asked. The two guys laughed.

 

 

"Hell, no, it's not just for girls! Guys get much more pleasure out of them. I use one every day," Hudson said proudly.

 

 

"Which is why that hole is so big." Ken joked. Hudson smacked him.

 

 

"You use a dildo every day?" Matt asked, shocked.

 

 

Brian snorted. "What a fucking pussy." Brian shook his head. Justin chuckled.

 

 

"Yeah, when I masturbate, honey. It feels good having something up my ass when I'm jerking off. Don't you use anything up your ass when you jerk off?" Hudson asked. Matt shook his head, and Hudson reacted dramatically.

 

 

"Well, it's not that big of a deal. But you're gonna have to tell him to start out slow. And not so big," Ken told him. Matt's eyes widened.

 

 

"God, anal beads when you're jerking off! I'm gonna have to go to the bathroom. Excuse me, ladies," Hudson said and left the bar. Ken laughed.

 

 

"Seriously, just tell him the truth. You've never done anything like this before," Ken said.

 

 

Brian shook his head and turned back to Justin.  "Fucking amateurs," Brian scoffed and gulped his drink. The bartender gave him another. Justin chuckled, making Brian look at him.

 

 

"I was just thinking of that first time you used something on me. It was awesome." Justin grinned. Brian laughed with him.

 

 


 

 

"What are you doing here?" Brian complained as Justin opened his loft door. The stupid teenager threw off his shoes and tossed his backpack aside. He had a box in his hand that he put down on the floor as he pulled off his school jacket.

 

 

"I have a paper to write and need to use your computer. My mom's using the internet today for some shopping channel thing. I don't know," he said as he took his tie off and picked up the package and tossed it to Brian on the couch. "That was next to the front of your door," Justin said as he plopped down.

 

 

"Sure, come on in and have a seat. Yes, you can use my computer. Why the fuck do you still have a damn key?" Brian demanded. Justin just chuckled.

 

 

"What is that?" He asked, referring to the long package. Brian chuckled.

 

 

"It's something you're not ready for yet," Brian told him. That sparked the teenager's interest.

 

 

"What is it?" He asked excitedly. Brian shook his head.

 

 

"I already told you. It's not something you're ready for yet. It's too big," Brian said seductively. That just made Justin more excited and he shook Brian's arm.

 

 

"Oh, my God! Just tell me what it is!" Justin begged. Brian rolled his eyes and picked the package up and took his time opening it as he pulled out a dark-blue dildo. It was 12 inches long; an inch-and-a-half longer than his own cock and a little bit thicker. Justin's eyes widened. "What'd you get that for?" Justin asked quietly. Brian raised an eyebrow. He got it for Justin. To use on him. But he'd never admit that.

 

 

"I like using them on my tricks," he said, holding it up. Justin licked his lips. "You're not ready for it yet, though," Brian said as he put it in his lap. A look of hurt across his face.

 

 

"Yeah, I am! It's not that much bigger than you. I could totally take it," Justin said as he stood up and started taking off his shirt. Brian laughed.

 

 

"So, you want a dildo in your ass?" Brian asked him. Justin eyes lit up and he nodded as he threw his buttoned-up shirt over the couch and started pulling off his undershirt and threw it back at the window behind him.

 

 

"Hell, yes!" Justin said as he started taking his pants off. Brian chuckled at his excitement. Justin pulled off his underwear. He was already rock hard. "Come on; please." Justin bounced on his feet, making his cock bounce. Brian rolled his eyes.

 

 

"Fine. But you're not using this one yet."

 

 

"I can handle it."

 

 

"Have you been fucked by anyone bigger than me?" Brian asked him. Justin looked down at his feet. Brian nodded. "Exactly." He said and stood up. Brian knew that he was the only one that had ever fucked him. Brian's cock was the only cock - heck, the only thing besides his and Justin's own fingers - to ever be up Justin's ass. "Sit down on the couch.," Brian ordered him and went into his bedroom to get a dildo that was smaller than himself and lube. He walked back and saw Justin sitting sideways on the couch, his legs lying out in front of him. He smacked his feet, so he'd move them. Brian sat down facing him.

 

 

"Pull your legs up and spread 'em," Brian ordered. Justin adjusted the pillow behind him against the arm of the couch. He pulled his knees up to his chest and spread his legs. Brian's own cock hardened. Justin's hole was already twitching. Fucking teenagers. He put his finger to Justin's mouth. "Get it wet," Brian said.

 

 

He pushed his finger inside Justin's mouth and the teenager sucked on his finger like he would on Brian's cock. His jeans were way too tight on his own dick right now, and he wanted nothing more than to bury his dick deep inside that twitching hole. But he was on a mission. Brian pulled his finger from Justin's mouth and brought it down to his hole. He rubbed on it, making Justin's head fall back and moan. He chuckled how easy it was to get this kid turned on.

 

 

He slowly pushed a finger in and moved it around. Justin started squirming. "Stay still." He told him. He pushed a finger in and out of him a few times before he squirted a little lube onto his other finger and slipped a second one in, stretching him. Justin moaned loudly and grabbed his own cock. Brian slapped his hand away, making Justin whip his head up.

 

 

"You wanna feel a dildo in your ass, you're not gonna jerk off." Brian told him.

 

 

"Brian," Justin moaned.

 

 

"Don't touch your dick," Brian ordered him. He scissored his fingers, and Justin used his left hand to grab the back couch cushion, and he used his right hand to grab the cushion he was sitting on. Brian pushed a third finger inside him, and finger fucked him for a few minutes. With the other hand, Brian skillfully squirted some lube on the dildo, and while Justin was all caught up in the feeling of Brian's fingers, he slipped the dildo slowly inside him.

 

 

Justin let out a groan Brian hadn't heard before, and it sent shock waves straight to his cock. He unbuttoned himself and pulled his dick out and jerked it a few times. But Justin was moving all around, so he scooted closer and used his right arm that was moving the dildo inside of him, to keep his left leg pinned against the couch, and then used his left hand to hold Justin's right leg apart.

 

 

"Someone likes that," Brian said. Justin nodded.

 

 

"Fuck, it feels so good," Justin said as he went to touch his cock again, but Brian grabbed it and put it on his own dick.

 

 

"You wanna jerk something. Jerk me off while I fuck your ass," Brian said.

 


 

 

"God that was so freaken hot," Justin said as he and Brian came out of their stroll down memory lane.

 

 

"Yeah, if memory serves me correctly, you stole that dildo that night when I wasn't looking," Brian said, raising an eyebrow. Justin laughed.

 

 

"Well, it made its way back when I moved back in after high school. We still have it. Although I don't know why. I don't know how many tricks you used it on before I came," Justin said, wrinkling his nose. When Brian lived in the loft, he had two drawers of sex toys:  one drawer that he used on other guys, and one drawer that he only used on himself. When Justin moved in, the top drawer around became the toys they both used, which included that dildo he used for the first time. The second drawer always had the toys they used together on other guys. After they'd clean them thoroughly, they still never would use them on each other. So, the thought of that dildo being used on other guys kinda grossed him out now.

 

 

He looked at Brian, who was holding his hand up, like he was using it to see through, like binoculars. "That's how many," Brian said. Justin stared at him. Then realized what he was doing. He was making his palm look like a zero.

 

 

"Really? You used one of yours on me back then?" Justin asked. Brian nodded his head.

 

 

"Yep. Always did," Brian said. Justin smiled.

 

 

"You seriously never cease to amaze me," Justin said. Brian ran his hand through his hair dramatically.

 

 

"I know.  What can I say? I'm fucking incredible," Brian said. He leaned over and kissed Justin on the lips. "I gotta piss," Brian said and got up. Justin just chuckled. Brian had been gone a few minutes before Justin received a text message.

 

 

Stay at the bar until I send for you.

 

 

What the hell? He replied back to Brian.  What are you talking about?

 

 

Stay at the bar until I send for you. It's very simple instructions. Don't leave Woody's.

 

 

Justin looked around.

 

 

Did you fucking leave me here?

 

 

You'll know when I send for you. Just be patient, Sunshine!

 

 

What the fuck cryptic message is that? He actually left him there? He was mad. Why the hell would Brian just leave him there? Justin sat there for about 15 minutes before he heard a laugh that he recognized. He turned and saw Michael playing pool. He looked around and didn't see any of their Liberty Ave family. He was hanging out with other guys that he didn't know. He'd seen them around, sure. But he had no idea who they were. One of the guys leaned in and kissed Michael. Justin's eyes widened. What the fuck? He was cheating on Ben now?

 

 

He turned back around before Michael saw him. Great. Now all he had to was wait for Brian to text him. Fucking prick. He was gonna text the bastard and give him a piece of his mind.

 

 

Come back and fucking get me.

 

 

He waited about 10 minutes before Brian replied.

 

 

Have a drink and stay there, dear.

 

 

He scoffed. It wasn't like he could drink. He was on antidepressants. He waited a while longer. He was probably sitting at that bar for an hour before he got another text.

 

 

There's an Uber right outside waiting for you. Get in the car.

 

 

He rolled his eyes. He didn't even come back for him? What the fuck was he doing? He went outside, careful to avoid being seen by Michael. There was a blue car waiting for him. The guy rolled down the window. "Are you Justin?" He asked. He had a killer smile.

 

 

"Yeah, thank you," Justin said and got into the backseat. Brian ordered him an Uber? Was he fucking insane? What was he up to?

 

 

"So, where are you headed tonight?" The driver asked charmingly. Yep, he was gay. And totally adorable. Like one of the gay kids on Glee. Oh, geez, what's his name? Not Kurt, the other one. Sam would know. Wait, wasn't it Sam? Wasn't that his name? No, Sam was a straight kid. He cleared his throat.

 

 

"I actually have no idea. My husband ditched me at the bar, and then texted me that you were outside." Justin said. The driver laughed.

 

 

"Husband, huh?" He asked. Justin nodded. "Too bad. The good ones are always taken," he said and smiled at Justin, flashing his clean, straight, pearly whites. God, sometimes he wished that he and Brian still fucked around. Because, God, was this cutie hot! He and Brian always said that they could pick up a trick sometimes. It would have to be up to both of them. And then six months after that, they'd be wearing condoms. That was always what changed their minds.

 

 

He had been so lost in the thought of fucking this guy, that he hadn't realized he'd stopped. "What the hell?" Justin asked out loud.

 

 

"Is this a bad place to stop?" The driver asked. Justin laughed.

 

 

"My husband and I own this place." Justin said. Kinnetik! He rolled his eyes and pulled a twenty-dollar bill out of his wallet. "Thank you," he said and got out. He reached into his pocket and grabbed his key and unlocked the door, and then locked it back behind him. It was dark in the halls, with the lights turned down low. He walked into Brian's office to see him sitting in his chair.

 

 

"Good evening, Mr. Kinney," Brian said mysteriously. Justin chuckled and removed his heavy jacket.

 

 

"Fucking cunt. You left me at Woody's, just to waste money on an Uber to bring me here? What is wrong with you?" Justin asked as he took off his sweatshirt and stomped out his boots onto the rug. He knew Brian would be pissed about that one, but he didn't care. Fucking asshole. After he turned around, he saw that Brian hadn't moved. The lights were turned down low in his office, too. "What the hell is going on?" Justin demanded.

 

 

"I seem to remember you saying a night with your first dildo up your ass was very hot." Brian said seductively. Shocks went straight to his dick just from the sound of his voice. Justin stood there, as Brian stared at him. Justin cleared his throat.

 

 

"Yeah, it was...just an hour ago. But then you left me at Woody's," Justin said as he crossed his arms. Brian let out a laugh deep from his throat. That husky laugh had Justin hot. Horny. Justin's own breath got heavy.

 

 

"I needed to run an errand," Brian said seductively. God, what was he doing?

 

 

"What kind of errand?" Justin asked. He was mesmerized by Brian. Brian stared at him for a moment.

 

 

"Come around to this side of the desk and I'll show you," Brian told him. Justin walked around to Brian's side when Brian held his hand up, stopping Justin. "Take your clothes off," Brian commanded him. Holy fuck, what was happening to him? Justin gulped and started taking his zip-up hoodie off. He untied his boots and tossed them aside, knowing they were wet. Luckily, Brian didn't care at the moment. He was standing in front of Brian in just a T-shirt and his underwear.

 

 

"Keep going." Brian said. Justin licked his lips and took his shirt off, and then pulled his underwear off. Brian raised an eyebrow. "A little eager, are we?" Brian asked, eyeing Justin's cock that was standing at attention.

 

 

"Not a little," Justin said. Brian chuckled.

 

 

"No, I guess not," Brian said, and sat back in his chair. He pushed his chair back a little. "Bend over the desk. Lean on your elbows." Brian told him. God, his voice was so fucking hot! He stepped in front of Brian and bent over on his desk, leaning on his elbows as he was told. He felt Brian scoot forward, his ass right in Brian's face. Brian's hands reached around Justin's hips and grabbed his cock and started putting a cock ring on him.

 

 

"I don't need you cumming too soon," Brian warned him. He winced as he felt Brian maneuvering his balls into the ring. Fuck what was Brian doing? After his cock was settled inside the ring, he felt Brian sit back a little. "Now you can lie down on the desk. Grab the other side," Brian told him. He laid his chest down and stretched out on the desk, grabbing the other side. He felt Brian's hands on his hips, squeezing them. He laid his forehead on the desk and softly groaned. Brian's hands on his hips was always a turn on for him. He didn't know why. But when Brian would touch him there, he'd practically cream his pants.

 

 

He heard Brian squirt lube out, and then felt Brian's finger at his hole, rubbing the lube on his hole. It made him groan. Before he had a chance to say anything, Brian pushed his finger all the way inside Justin, making him gasp. "Stay still," Brian said, putting his hand on his back and pushing him on the desk. He did as he was told and then felt something else push inside him suddenly.

 

 

"What the..." Justin couldn't even finish the sentence when he felt something inside him pulse. He groaned loudly. Louder than normal.

 

 

"I stopped at the porn shop on my way over. I needed a few things. Like your cock ring. And a new prostate massager," Brian said. He tried moving around on the desk.

 

 

"Oh, fuck, Brian!" He moaned. It was incredible. It was delicious. It was torture. Now he knew why Brian put the cock ring on him. He'd never last long with the vibrations inside his ass. He suddenly wondered how long Brian planned on doing this.

 

 

Brian stood up behind Justin and started pumping the vibrator in and out of him. "Oh, shit," Justin groaned. He tried to move, but Brian was behind him, keeping him down on the desk. "Brian." He groaned louder. Brian wouldn't answer him. He just kept thrusting the vibrator inside Justin. He gripped the desk tightly. He wanted to cum already. He could feel his balls; they were filled and aching. This was absolute torture.

 

 

"God, Brian, let me cum," Justin begged him. Brian let out that throaty laugh again. It was hot and sexy listening to it.

 

 

"Not yet, little boy. We're just getting started," Brian said. Justin moaned. He groaned. He practically cried. He had no idea how long Brian went on with this torture. Brian wouldn't let him stand up. He kept his body pressed tight up against him. He was dying to cum from the vibrating sensation on his prostate. He didn't think he could do much more of this.

 

 

Before Justin could even finish that thought, Brian finally pulled the vibrator out of Justin's ass. He let out a huge sigh. He felt Brian adjust the cock ring and start to pull it. "Thank God," he panted. Before he could move, though, Brian thrust his own cock inside of him. Justin instantly saw stars. Brian pounded him for maybe a minute, before Justin felt himself came. It was too much. The stars faded into black.

 

 

Justin started coming to and knew this feeling well. When Brian would fuck him so hard, he'd totally just pass out. He'd wake up, sometimes in a different part of the loft or house. His ass would burn, but in the most intense and delicious way. His muscles would be tense.

 

 

He could tell he was lying on Brian's chest. One of his legs was in between both of Brian's.  But where he was, he couldn't figure out.

 

 

He started opening his eyes, and it made Brian start to chuckle. "Thirty whole minutes. Not bad," Brian said, impressed. Justin realized they were on Brian's couch in his office, naked. He closed his eyes and rested his head back down on Brian's chest again.

 

 

"Impressive, Mr. Kinney," Justin said softly. Brian chuckled again.

 

 

"Too bad I wasn't finished," Brian said. Justin's eyes whipped open when he felt that small vibration in his ass. He threw his head up and went to move, but Brian was too quick for him. In an instant, Brian had Justin pinned under his body, driving the vibrating object deeper inside of Justin's aching hole. Justin's hands were held tightly above his head by Brian's.

 

 

"Fuck, Brian. I can't handle that again," Justin groaned. But Brian just laughed.

 

 

"But I got another toy I wanted to try out. This one stays in your ass," Brian said as he reached a hand down and pulled at a strap where his thigh met his pubic bone, and then another one low around his waist. "It's like vibrating underwear. You can keep it on when you go to school, or work. And I can control it with this," Brian said as he waved a little remote in his face.

 

 

"Brian, please," Justin panted. He couldn't cum hard like that again. It was too much.

 

 

"But it's on the lowest setting," Brian said before turning it up another notch, making Justin grit his teeth. He tried getting up, but he was exhausted. He couldn't push Brian off him if he tried. And every time he sunk back down onto the couch, it just drove the hidden object in deeper. Brian just laughed. It was delicious torture. "Now, Sunshine, we haven't had one of these nights in so long, I just wanted you to enjoy yourself," he said patronizingly. Justin scoffed and rolled his eyes.

 

 

"Brian, it's too intense," Justin told him. Brian shook his head.

 

 

"Nope. You can handle it," Brian said and turned it up much higher.

 

 

"FUCK!" Justin yelled. He tried moving, but Brian wouldn't let him. But then Brian pulled his leg out that was stuck between the back of the couch and Brian's body, and wrapped it around Brian's waist, making the vibrator go further inside. "Jesus fucking Christ!" He ground out.

 

 

"Now, Sunshine, this isn't Jesus making your cock hard as a rock," Brian said as he pulled on Justin's dick. Justin moaned and whined all at the same time.

 

 

"Fuck, Brian! It's killing me," Justin whined. It was music to Brian's ears. He grabbed his own dick and started stroking both their cocks in his one hand.

 

 

"You wanna cum with me like this?" Brian asked. Justin groaned.

 

 

"Fuck, please, Brian! Take the cock ring off me," Justin groaned. He couldn't move. His body was under Brian's, and he had his left leg under Brian's body, and then the other pinned between Brian and the back of the couch. And then one hand was holding both of Justin's. He had no energy to fight Brian. Why couldn't they have done it this way first? Justin totally could fight with Brian. That was hot. But God, not now. Not after Brian had fucked him for who-knows-how long with a fucking vibrator on his prostate.

 

 

"I want you to cum with my cock inside you." Brian told him. He leaned back and started working on taking the vibrator out of Justin and unstrapping it from him and throwing it behind him. Justin had no chance to breathe before Brian was inside him again. Pounding him. He leaned down and kissed him hungrily.

 

 

Justin practically screamed with pleasure. He could be cumming right now. He should be cumming right now. If it wasn't for that fucking cock ring restricting him from cumming. Brian just kept pounding him. Justin didn't know how long, but his prostate was screaming. His hole was screaming. His balls were screaming for release. He needed to cum.

 

 

"Brian, please," Justin groaned. Before he knew what was happening, Brian released his cock from the ring. The blood rushed back, and it was painful, but then he burst. He didn't know how much he came. A shit ton, he supposed. But it was too much again, and he was passed out. Black!

 

 

He groaned as he woke up. He was even more sore than when he woke up the first time. He was on his left side and could tell he was on the couch in Brian's office, practically hanging off it. Brian was spooning in from behind with his right arm thrown around Justin's waist, keeping him on the couch.

 

 

"What time is it?" Justin groaned.

 

 

"About 3 in the morning," Brian told him.

 

 

"Please tell me before I move that there's nothing in my ass," Justin questioned. Brian chuckled and kissed his neck.

 

 

"Not even my dick," Brian said. Justin nodded and slowly stood up, groaning. His ass was on fire. But he felt it deep inside him. The thought of something inside him at the moment made him groan, and not in a good way.

 

 

"Come on, let's go to the loft. I'm so sore I just want to sleep in bed," Justin said. Brian stood up and smiled sarcastically.

 

 

"I'd love to go to the loft. But you loaned it out," Brian said, standing there nakedly proud and smug.

 

 

"You left me at Woody's and tortured me for a few hours. You can't rub that in my face anymore. We're even," Justin said as he bent down to start getting his clothes on. His whole body was sore. But, God, it was a delicious pain.

 

 

"Like hell I can't," Brian said, pulling on his own clothes. "There's fucking puddles of dirty water all over my floor from your boots," Brian growled. Justin turned and pointed to him.

 

 

"You left me at Woody's. Don't fucking complain!" Justin warned him. Brian rolled his eyes. They got dressed and got into the car and Brian drove them home. Justin fidgeted in his seat and Brian smiled. "Something wrong, Sunshine?" He asked. Justin scoffed.

 

 

"You know damn well what's wrong. My ass hurts!" Justin told him. Brian just chuckled. He took Justin's hand and linked his fingers through Justin's. He took his hand up to his lips and kissed his hand.

 

 

"I'm so sorry, dear. Would you like me to kiss it all better when we get home?" Brian asked. Justin chuckled and rolled his eyes.

 

 

"Yeah, right. You're not touching my ass for a few days, Brian Kinney." Justin laughed. Brian's mouth fell open. "Don't act so surprised. You wanted to have fun. So now you get to deal with the consequences. There's a 'no entrance' sign on my ass," Justin told him. Brian squished up his nose as he thought of another traffic sign for his ass that wasn't pleasant. "And don't make some joke about 'Exit Only,'" Justin told him. Sometimes it was like he could read his thoughts.

 

 

When they got home, they heard the TV on in the family room, and Justin peeked his head in before he walked up the stairs. Sam was sitting on the couch. "Son of a fucking bitch! You ruined my whole life, you fucking douchebags," Sam said. Justin and Brian looked at each other and walked up behind the couch. "You've ruined this show and it only took the first episode," she said and threw a pillow at the TV.

 

 

"Don't throw a fucking pillow at my TV," Brian scolded her.

 

 

"They ruined my show," Sam said angrily. Justin looked at the screen.

 

 

"It looks to me like they fixed it. I can get behind this show," Brian said and walked around the couch and sat down. Two guys were kissing on the TV.

 

 

"No, they ruined it by having these two guys kiss! They've ruined the entire fucking show! They can't go back from this," Sam said. Brian looked over and then covered his face. Sam had Emma on a pillow and she was eating.

 

 

"God, cover your chest, will you?" Brian demanded. Sam rolled her eyes and Justin handed her a blanket to cover her shoulder and the baby.

 

 

"Get over it. It's a boob. And a baby is eating!" Sam bit out.

 

 

"What are you even watching?" Justin asked as he came around.

 

 

"Roswell, New Mexico. It's a fucking reboot. I was obsessed with Roswell when I was a teenager. And I read the books. No matter what, Michael and Maria always end up together. And then Isabel and Alex usually get together. Sometimes they end together, other times they freaken kill off Tom Hanks' son. But they don't fucking put Michael and Alex together! They've ruined the show! They had to freaken throw gay guys into the show. You can't go back from this! Everyone always ends up with an alien. Now Maria has no freaken alien love," Sam said and lay her head back. Justin chuckled.

 

 

"Are you hormonal? What the fuck are you talking about with aliens?" Brian asked. Why did he ask? What possessed him?

 

 

"Roswell, New Mexico. Have you never heard of the crash in 1947? Area 51?" Sam demanded.

 

 

"Of course I have."

 

 

"Well, this is a show about aliens. They were in incubation pods for decades and then hatched into children and blah blah blah. It's a teenage romance. Well, no, not even, because they're not even in high school this time around," Sam complained. Brian rolled his eyes. Justin chuckled.

 

 

"Why did you ask?" Justin laughed.

 

 

"Temporary insanity," Brian grumbled.

 

 

"Michael and Alex are kissing. They're fucking kissing. My God, you don't have to put gay and lesbian people into every fucking show just to throw around the gay agenda! Michael and Maria belong together, no matter who plays them. Not fucking Alex and Michael! They've ruined this whole entire reboot," Sam argued.

 

 

"Are you seriously getting homophobic?" Brian asked. Justin rolled his eyes. Brian lay back and crossed his arms, and was totally messing with Sam. But she was so pissed off, for once she didn't notice! Her face turned red.

 

 

"I am not homophobic! I don't fucking care about watching two guys kiss. I think it's fucking hot. But they don't have to throw gay guys into every show just for gay's sake. Michael and Maria are supposed to be together. Now they've screwed up the fucking show!" Sam was so angry and going back on her tangent.

 

 

"I think it sounds homophobic. You say you're fine with gay people, but the second they show two guys kissing, you get all irate and crazy, saying it ruined your show," Brian said off-handedly. Sam was falling right into it.

 

 

"I'm not mad there're gay people in this show. If they had Michael and Alex together in the books and the first TV show, then it's fine. But that's not how it's supposed to go. In the books and the TV show, Michael and Maria end up together. They were Endgame!"

 

 

"But you can't let evolution happen? Why can't Michael end up with Alex? You're so stuck in the 90s where you can't show gay people! I'm disappointed in you," Brian said. Justin scoffed. Sam got what he was doing. Brian smiled brightly.

 

 

"You're an asshole! Get out of here and let me watch this bullshit in peace," Sam told him.

 

 

"This is my house. This is my TV. I'll stay down here if I want to," Brian told her. Sam smiled evilly.

 

 

"Oh God!" Justin groaned. Sam whipped off the blanket of Emma's head and smiled proudly. Brian cringed and covered his face.

 

 

"God damnit!" Brian said and stormed off. Justin just laughed.

 

 

"I officially have found a way to win! Just show Brian my boobs!" Sam laughed.

 

 

"Do you have absolutely no shame? You're related to him," Justin asked. She shrugged.

 

 

"Yeah, I was born with no shame. It's that disconnect from your brain to your conscience. Brian has it, too. Besides, I still have a great rack. I'm pretty proud of these ladies!" Sam said. Justin just shook his head.

You Found What, Where? by SammyScaDoo

"Does your ass hurt?" Sam asked Justin as he slowly sat down. Justin glared at her. "You should really tell Brian to be gentler," Sam said and smiled as she cut up fruit.

 

"Will you shut the fuck up? I don't need to know that," Sawyer told her.

 

"I have hemorrhoid cream; that might soothe your asshole," Sam said sweetly. Teresa dropped her spoon and covered her face.

 

"What is wrong with you?" Sawyer demanded.

 

"I'm trying to be helpful," Sam argued. "His asshole hurts enough that it's hard to sit down. A cream might make it feel a little better," Sam told her brother. 

 

"Who are you antagonizing now?" Josh asked as he walked into the kitchen, followed right behind Brian.

 

"God, I can't wait till all you assholes get out of my house," Brian complained as he started pouring coffee. Teresa tried to stop Sam from saying anything, but it was too late.

 

"Speaking off assholes, I heard you made Sunshine's all sore last night," Sam said and smiled.

 

"I'm going to school." Justin stood up and walked out of the kitchen. Sam laughed.

 

"Oh, it's a Saturday. That's so cute." She laughed.

 

"When are you leaving?" Brian demanded. Sam just laughed.

 

"You really know how to wear out your welcome, don't you?" Sawyer asked.

 

"It's not my fault your son is a fucking horndog!" Sam defended herself. Later that night after Justin had finally stopped being embarrassed, Josh had rushed in to talk with Sawyer and was talking a mile a minute.

 

"What is he freaking out about?" Brian asked, bored. He wanted every one of them to leave!

 

"She's been embezzling money from all the artists. I can't believe I fucking caught her!" Josh yelled.

 

"What is he mouthing off about?" Brian asked Justin. Justin shrugged his shoulders.

 

"Wait, are you sure?" Sawyer asked. Josh nodded his head so hard, Brian was sure his head would fall off his shoulders.

 

"Your private investigator found all this dirt. Your plan worked. She scammed my friend and that's how we caught her," Josh practically cried.

 

"His plan? That was MY plan! I'm the one who caught her!" Sam told him.

 

"Ok, wait a minute and slow down. What happened?" Teresa asked.

 

"I've been trying to find dirt on Jane for years, so I could get her out of the company," Josh said.

 

"Who the fuck is Jane?" Brian asked. Josh huffed and Sam rolled her eyes.

 

"You never listen to anyone. Jane is his sister. The one who owns the Boston gallery," Sam told him.

 

"Sawyer hired a private investigator, but he told us that Jane really was good at hiding her tracks. So, he said we may want to do something shady to get the dirt on her, but he wasn't willing to do anything like that. So, we..."

 

"I did! I came up with it. Accidentally of course, but I didn't realize you were doing it until the plan was already in motion," Sam said and rolled her eyes.

 

"Shut up!" Sawyer told her.

 

"I hired a friend of a friend who was a low-key artist. Just as a hobby. His name is Peyton. But he went to Jane and she really liked him because he's really good. So, they signed a contract that he would get twenty-five percent of whatever Jane sold the painting for..." Josh tried to say, but Brian interrupted.

 

"Twenty-five percent? That's all you get from him?" Brian asked Justin.

 

"I start a new artist out with forty percent, and once they take off, they get more percentage. She starts them out lower. And I only take five percent from Justin," Josh rambled, aggravated he kept getting interrupted.

 

"Will you stop it and let us hear this?" Justin demanded.

 

"Well, I got another friend of a friend, Chris, to buy his painting. It sold for a thousand dollars. So, Peyton should have gotten 250.00 dollars, right? He only got 75.00. She lied to him about how much the painting sold for. She pocketed all that money! All we have to do is bring it to the Board's attention and we can get into her office and find out how much money she's been stealing! And the P.I. found out where she IS putting that money! In a fucking account for her husband's boyfriend! Her husband has a boyfriend! He's fucking gay! And they've been hiding it. They've been hiding it, because he needs to save face, and she's humiliated. I fucking got her! Now all I have to do is pay my brother off for his shares, I'll get her out, and I'll own the whole fucking company," Josh said excitedly.

 

"Doesn't your sister have some dirt on him?"  Brian asked. Sam scoffed.

 

 

"It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that one out. He's a polygamist," Sam said. Brian burst out laughing and there were groans around the room.

 

"What?" Justin asked.

 

"God, that's the fucking stupidest theory she has ever had," Sawyer said.

 

"It's not a theory. I'm serious. He has three wives, and more than just his three kids with his legal wife," Sam said.

 

"Here we go," Sawyer said, shaking his head.

 

"Please tell me this story." Brian said joyfully. "So, Josh's brother is Mormon? " Brian asked. Sam shook her head.

 

"No, he's not a Mormon. He's not a religious polygamist. His legal wife has no idea about the other two. But the other two live in the same house and raise the kids together." Sam said. Brian laughed.

 

"She's full of shit," Sawyer said.

 

"I wouldn't be surprised if he got other women pregnant," Josh said.

 

"He did! Two other wives!" Sam told him. Josh laughed and rolled his eyes at her. She looked over at Justin once Josh started talking to Sawyer again. "He's gonna feel really stupid when he finds out the truth. I'm always right. Why is he doubting me now?" Sam asked.

 

"Wait, are you joking or being serious? I can't even tell," Justin asked.

 

"I'm serious. God, I thought when I had the baby I'd get all my mojo back," Sam said. She shook her head. "I just don't have the fight left in me to go and blow this wide open," Sam complained.

 

"The baby sucked it right out of you. She has it all now." Brian told her. Her mouth fell open.

 

"My baby stole it," Sam whispered to Brian. She looked over towards the opening to the hallway where her daughter was sleeping. "I died and that little wench stole my mojo," Sam whispered. Brian snorted and then chuckled. 

 

"We can get a plane out tonight if we pack and leave now," Sawyer told Josh. Josh looked over to Sam.

 

"It's really ok. This is super important. I'll be ok here," Sam assured him. But Justin could tell during the last two days that something was a little off with her. Not even an hour later, Josh and Sawyer were out the door and headed to the airport. Teresa came down the stairs a little while later with her overnight bag over her shoulder.

 

"Thank God. I got three people outta my house. Why don't you take Sam and her screaming babies with you?" Brian asked. Justin smacked his arm.

 

"Will you shut up?" Justin said. Teresa laughed.

 

"It's ok. I actually have some work to do and could use some quiet," Teresa said.

 

"That's how I feel. And you won't take the rest of your damn family with you!" Brian complained.

 

"Do you ever shut up?" Sam asked. Justin shook his head. He looked over at Teresa.

 

"When Sawyer comes back, we were gonna do something fun for your birthdays!" Justin told her. Brian snorted.

 

"Don't expect anything from me." Brian said. Teresa rolled her eyes.

 

"You are such a cynical little shit," Teresa told him. He put his hand over his heart. 

 

"Why, that's the sweetest thing you've ever said to me." Brian told her. Teresa just shook her head and rolled her eyes.

 

 


 

When Justin got home two days later, Sam was washing Lincoln in his bathtub that she had sitting on the kitchen island.

 

"I know, baby, I'm sorry," she said tiredly.

 

"Hey, what's wrong?" Justin asked. She looked up at him, pale.

 

"He had an explosive diaper after I bathed him. And he's super upset," Sam said. "Then Emma started crying. She's all pissed because I was gonna feed her, but then he pooped so bad," Sam said. She was exhausted, and Justin could tell she was in pain. He looked at her shirt. She was either wet from Lincoln splashing, or she was leaking breast milk. 

 

"Well, I'm home. I can help. Go feed her and I'll finish bathing him." Justin cringed when he glanced in the sink. She hadn't been able to clean it yet, and the sink was covered in baby poop. She saw him glance over. 

 

"I'm so sorry. I'm just not moving fast. I'll clean it up, I swear," Sam said as she tried to not cry. Emma screamed again, and Sam's eyes filled with tears.

 

"Go dry your hands off. I've got him. Just go," Justin said. She let Justin take over and she left the kitchen. Sam was like Superwoman. But it was only natural for a new mom to get overwhelmed sometimes. It was normal. But it still made him feel bad for her.

 

He cleaned Lincoln up and got him dressed and put him in his baby swing that he had pulled from the living room to the kitchen. He went about cleaning the sink and bathtub, and then went over and grabbed his onesie that was covered in poop. "Gross. You're lucky I love you, kid," Justin said as he cleaned it in the sink the best he could and then threw it in the washing machine. He grabbed some other baby things and threw them in as well. He hoped it didn't smell when Brian comes home. He didn't feel like hearing Brian bitch and complain.

 

He went back in and grabbed Lincoln and walked into Brian's office, and saw Sam feeding Emma. She was leaning her elbow on the armrest and she was covering her face; she wasn't even trying to hide her chest. Emma just laid on the pillow in front of her. "Are you ok?" Justin asked. She just nodded her head.

 

"I'm just tired," Sam said. Justin wasn't convinced. But he wouldn't push it. "I just can't move around like I normally can. And I can't be two places at once. And I'm tired and I'm still in so much pain," Sam said, still trying not to cry. She wouldn't move her hand from her face.

 

"Well, I'm here. I'm in for the night. So, I can help you with them tonight. And Josh is gonna be back before we know it!" Justin told her. He knew that was part of her problem; she needed Josh. 

 

"I just didn't know I'd feel like this. I mean I knew, but I was always preparing for one baby. I just didn't get a second to prepare for two babies. And I didn't know Josh wouldn't be here," Sam whispered.

 

"It's ok. You're only human. You're allowed to be overwhelmed." Justin told her. He knew nothing would help, no matter what he said. He ended up staying with her and helping her as much as he could. He let her sleep while he took care of them.

 

When Brian came home that night, he had arrived the same time as a DoorDash car pulled up and gave him the food. He walked in and placed it on the counter in the kitchen and went in search of Justin. He was in the family room, sketching.

 

"You ordered my favorite," Brian said as he started hanging up his jacket. Justin turned and smiled.

 

"Yeah, I was gonna make something, but I was helping Sam with the babies," Justin said.

 

"Where is Lilith?" Brian asked as he sat on the couch. Justin chuckled softly and shook his head.

 

"I'm hoping she's still sleeping. She's been a mess today. She won't admit she's overwhelmed, but she's just hit her breaking point. I've never seen her so...helpless," Justin admitted. Brian leaned his head back.

 

"Just great. Now I can't even make fun of her. You can't pick on a kid that's not your size," Brian grumbled. Justin chuckled again. It was the most sympathy Sam was gonna get out of Brian.

 

Later that night, Justin was rubbing lotion on his hands when Brian came out of the bathroom. Justin looked up and steam filled their bedroom. Brian was standing there in the doorway in all his naked glory. Justin snorted. "Do you find this funny?" Brian demanded.

 

"It's like a movie." Justin clarified his reason for snorting. Brian raised an arm and leaned it on the doorway. 

 

"How do I look?" Brian asked.

 

"You look hot," Justin admitted. Brian wiggled his eyebrows. "I told you. You're not touching my ass. It's still sore. My prostate is aching and not in a good way. It was literally on fire this morning," Justin told him. Brian walked closer to him. "Brian Kinney, I'm serious! You're not fucking me," Justin said as he sat on the couch and grabbed his sketch book. 

 

Brian stood there for a moment before he walked over to him. He stood in front of him and then fell to his knees, placing his palms on Justin's knees. "What are you doing?" Justin asked.

 

"Why don't you let me suck on your cock for a few minutes?" Brian said in a husky voice, sending shivers straight to his dick.

 

"Brian, I'm serious. You're not getting any body part or object inside my ass," Justin warned him. Brian smirked and tilted his head.

 

"Then how about you get your dick inside my ass?" Brian asked. Justin smiled brightly. It was gonna be one of those nights! 

 

"Really?" Justin asked. Brian nodded and turned his eyes down and chuckled.

 

"That didn't take much," Brian said about Justin's cock. It went from soft to fully hard in less than five seconds. He wrapped his hand gently around Justin's cock and squeezed it. Justin sucked in a breath. "Lean back and close your eyes. And enjoy it," Brian said. Justin tossed his sketch bag on the couch. He leaned back and started pulling at his sweatpants with Brian helping him. 

 

Justin moaned softly as Brian sucked on his cock for nearly half an hour. He could have sworn he heard his cell vibrating but wasn't sure. "You wanna cum now?" Brian asked. Justin picked his head up and nodded. Brian stood up and lay on the bed on his stomach, grabbing the lube, while Justin took off the rest of his clothes.

 

He climbed up onto the bed and hovered over Brian. He was holding the lube over his shoulder. Justin was eager to take that and started rubbing Brian's hole. After spending about ten minutes preparing him, Justin slowly eased himself inside Brian, with him groaning low in his throat the whole time.

 

"Is it ok?" Justin whispered. Brian let out a deep breath and nodded slowly. Justin slowly pulled out, and pushed back inside. Brian groaned again, but it was out of aggravation. Justin sped up his movements.

 

"Your fucking....fag hag," Brian groaned into the pillow. He definitely heard a phone buzzing. The soft beep of one of their phones.

 

"Which one?" Justin panted. God, Brian was so damn tight!.

 

"The bitch downstairs." he groaned louder. His phone stopped buzzing and Justin glanced down; 22 times Sam had called. Justin fell into Brian to lean over and grab his phone. "What the fuck are you doing?" Brian demanded. Justin called her back and was shocked to hear Sam answer it, crying.

 

"What's wrong?" Justin demanded. Brian turned his head, obviously hearing her.

 

"I'm...I'm bleeding so bad, Justin," Sam cried into the phone. He didn't need to be told twice. He pulled his dick out of Brian and they both jumped from the bed, each pulling on a pair of sweats; not bothering with anything else, they ran down the stairs, Brian a beat behind Justin. Justin threw open her door. The babies were crying, and Sam was on the floor, sobbing. They both knelt down to her. She was covered in her own vomit, and her shirt was covered in blood.

 

"What the fuck happened?" Brian demanded.

 

"It hurts so bad. I just got so sick. I'm so sorry," she cried. Brian gently pulled her to sit up and lifted her shirt.

 

"It's ok, Sam. You gotta calm down," Justin said as he looked over at the baby's bassinets. They were both sobbing. God, he felt horrible. 

 

"Fuck." Brian said. Justin looked down to see that Brian had pulled the bloody bandage away from Sam's incision. It was infected. Justin felt his stomach turn. "When was the last time you changed this?" Brian asked. Sam looked down again and gagged and then started throwing up again. Justin and Brian somehow maneuvered her in time to throw up mostly in the trash can. Justin wouldn't look down at his own pants that he knew were covered in her vomit.

 

"We gotta get her to the hospital. We could get Lindsay and Mel to watch the babies...," Justin tried to say, but Sam burst out crying again.

 

"I have to feed them. They're starving. I passed out. I was supposed to feed them an hour ago. They're gonna starve to death," Sam cried hysterically. She had completely lost it. It wasn't true. They did need to eat about now, but not an hour ago.

 

"I'm gonna clean her up. Go call them and get them to clean this shit up. Clean yourself up and get the babies in the car," Brian told him. They stood up and helped Sam stand up, who screamed in pain. "Go!" Brian ordered him. 

 

Justin ran out of the room and opened the garage door, remotely starting the SUV. He called the girls, not really sure who answered. He ran upstairs and changed out of his sweatpants and into clean, warm clothes. He grabbed everything Brian would need and ran down the stairs. Melanie and Lindsay were in the bathroom with Brian, trying to clean Sam up who screamed and cried in pain. "It's ok, sweetie. I know it hurts. Just try and stand up," Lindsay told her. She must have collapsed onto the ground again, because she and Brian were on the floor and she was practically sitting in Brian's lap.

 

"Where are the kids?" Justin asked. What a thing to ask.

 

"In the theater room. I told Gus to keep Jenny in there with him and to not come out," Lindsay said as she wrapped bandages around Sam's stomach.

 

"The babies should at least go with her. She's been feeding them while she was sick," Melanie said. Justin felt so guilty. And helpless.

 

"Go get the babies in the SUV," Brian told him. Justin nodded and went into the room. The babies were still crying. He got their diaper bag and started throwing anything they'd need into it. He grabbed a second diaper bag. Who knows how long they'd be there? 

 

"I know, babies; it's ok. Mommy's gonna be ok. And we'll get some food in your bellies," Justin said as he picked Lincoln up. He rocked him a minute and then changed his diaper and wrapped him in warm clothes. Then he did the same for Emma. He got them into their car seats and then he went and placed Lincoln into the car. The garage door was opened, so there were no fumes, but it was freezing outside. He was paranoid he'd lock the babies in his car, but his keys were inside the house. He ran in and grabbed Emma and did the same thing.

 

When he got back in, Brian was putting on his jacket. "She can't walk, so she's about to scream her fucking head off." Brian told him. Lindsay and Mel were in the hallway trying to get her dressed. The bathroom was covered in blood, and the bedroom (well, Brian's office) had blood and vomit all over the floor.

 

"Where's Josh?" Sam cried. They all just kinda looked at each other for a moment. Brian shook his head and grabbed a blanket and wrapped it around her.

 

"Alright, this is gonna hurt like a bitch," Brian told her. He maneuvered the girls out of the way and picked her up. She screamed and sobbed loudly, shrieking that it hurt. Justin ran a hand through his hair and hopped into the front seat, getting on his knees. He helped Brian situate her into the seat. Brian pulled the seatbelt all the way out and Justin took it from him. They worked together to get the seatbelt under Sam's belly.

 

"Please make it stop. It burns so bad," She cried. Brian shut the door.

 

"I know, Sam. We're gonna take care of you," Justin said. Brian moved behind Justin at the driver's side door, and Justin hopped into the back seat to sit between the babies who were still crying. Brian backed out of the driveway and floored it down the street.

 

"Just kill me, please," Sam begged. Justin felt awful. If he hadn't been getting his cock sucked.

they could have already been at the hospital right now had he answered his damn phone the first time he heard it.

 

He tried soothing the babies as they cried, but Sam's cries of asking if she was on fire kept them going. Brian parked in emergency, and the valet must have heard Sam through the window, because he turned around and hit a button and went right to her door where Brian met him. They were talking with each other, but Justin couldn't hear them, because he was crawling over the seat and out the driver's side door. Before he could say anything two nurses came out with a gurney.

 

"What happened?" A nurse asked Brian.

 

"She just had a C-section. She has an infection and her stitches popped; she's bleeding everywhere," Brian told her. 

 

"What's her name?" She asked Brian.

 

"Sam," Brian told her as she opened the door.

 

"H,i Sam. We're gonna have you get onto the gurney. Can you do this yourself?" She asked. Sam shook her head.

 

"Brian had to carry her out," Justin told them. The nurse tried to help Sam, but she screamed at them.

 

"DON'T TOUCH ME!" She yelled.

 

"I'll just do it," Brian told them. The nurse nodded and got out of his way. "Come on, I've got you," he told her. She shook her head, but Brian ignored her as she pleaded with him not to move her. He pulled her legs out carefully and turned her; wrapping one of her arms over his shoulders, he picked her up and placed her on the gurney.

 

The valet took his keys as Justin went to work on getting the babies out. He handed one of them to Brian and grabbed the other carrier. They followed Sam. 

 

"Are they breast feeding?" The nurse asked.

 

"Yeah, and they're starving. They haven't had anything else," Justin told her.

 

"We'll bring you something out for them," the nurse told them and led the gurney behind the doors. They had to remain in the waiting room. Brian sat down while Justin paced for a while, neither of them speaking. Brian fidgeted in his seat. Justin was sure it was because Brian had Justin's dick in his ass just a little while ago. He groaned and sat down, covering his face. 

 

"How did she pop her stitches?" Justin asked out loud. Brian shrugged.

 

"They were obviously infected. She hadn't changed her bandage probably since before Josh left," Brian said. Justin's eyes bulged out.

 

"Oh, my God! Josh! We have to call him." Justin panicked and grabbed his phone. A nurse came out right then with two bottles. "Oh, thank God," Justin said as he took them and handed one to Brian.

 

"Let us know if they don't take it; we can try something else while we work on their mom," a nurse said. 

 

"Thank you so much," Justin said as he was leaning down to grab Emma. Brian had already grabbed Lincoln. He reached into the baby bag he had managed to remember to grab right before he shut the door and handed a burp cloth to Brian.

 

"You throw up on me, kid, and I'm selling you to the highest bidder," Brian said. Justin scoffed at him.

 

"Brian!" Justin complained.

 

"My jacket is Prada." Brian glared at him. They fed the babies, and by the time they were done, a nurse had come out to speak with them.

 

"So, the doctor is bringing her into surgery, because we believe she was having an allergic reaction to her internal stitches and they tore," the nurse said.

 

"An allergic reaction? But she wasn't showing any signs of anything until the last few days. She's been fine since then," Justin said.

 

"She could have just had a delayed reaction to it. But her external stitches were also causing her to have an allergic reaction. And without her changing her dressing, she sped up her infection. And from what Mrs. Fitzgerald could tell us, she must have moved in a way to cause her outer incision to tear, and then she fell, ripping everything open. So, what the doctor is going to do is open her up and use a different kind of stitches on her. He'll also make sure there's no internal damage going on," the nurse said. Justin felt awful. So, so awful.

 

 

"This is all my fault. I should have stayed downstairs with her. I should have picked up my fucking phone." Justin groaned.

 

 

"Stop that shit, ok? She was having an allergic reaction. There was nothing you could have done. Even if you had taken her to the hospital earlier, she would still be having this reaction. So, you're not gonna sit there and pull this shit about blaming yourself. You have to stop blaming yourself for things that are totally out of your control. I just don't understand why you do this. You're allowed to be sad and feel awful for her. But you couldn't have changed this. So, just knock that fucking shit off," Brian told him as he sat back. He lay his head back for a moment and then growled, moving around in his seat. "And my fucking ass hurts," he grumbled.

 

 

Justin was a little stunned. Brian had never spoken to him like that before. He wasn't angry at Brian. Brian was right. He felt awful for her. But Justin couldn't have changed what had happened. They sat in silence for a little while. "Ok, so I still feel awful I didn't answer my phone because I was fucking you," Justin said. Brian was leaning his head into his hand, and just opened one eye to stare at him. Justin smiled sarcastically at him. They waited over an hour before the nurse came out and got them. They walked with the babies into Sam's room and sat down. "Maybe we should call your mom and have her come get the babies," Justin whispered.

 

 

"You better get some of that shit the nurse gave the demons. They're gonna wake up again and want to suck the blood out of us," Brian grumbled. Justin sneered at him and sent a text to Teresa, not wanting to disturb Sam. A few minutes later, Brian's phone rang. Brian furrowed his eyes. "Why is she calling me if you texted her?" Brian asked. Before he could say hello, he jumped and pulled the phone away from his ear. Justin could hear Teresa yelling.

 

 

"WHY DIDN'T YOU CALL ME WHEN THIS HAPPENED?" Teresa yelled into the phone. Justin's eyes widened. Brian glared at Justin and stood up, walking out of the room.

 

 

"Why the fuck are you yelling at me, you crazy bitch?" Brian demanded.

 

 

"Oh, I'm a crazy bitch now?" Teresa yelled at him.

 

 

"Yes, you fucking are! What did you want me to do? We had to rush the drama queen to the hospital, and then we had to calm her demon spawn down, and we just now got into her room. What the fuck are you yelling at me for?" Brian demanded. He heard her growl and open her car door, hearing it beep, then slam the door and start her SUV.

 

 

"When I get down there, I'm gonna kick your fucking ass so hard! Just wait till I get down there!" Teresa said and hung up. Brian went back into the room and sat down in the chair.

 

 

"Smart move on calling my mother. We should have called anyone but her. Maybe one of her brothers. They're more levelheaded," Brian said. Justin glared at him and held his fingers to his lips.

 

 

"Don't be so loud," Justin told him. Brian rolled his eyes.

 

 

"I don't care if I fucking wake her up," Brian said. Justin rolled his eyes and laid his head back. Luckily, the babies were quiet. Maybe if he just didn't acknowledge Brian, then he wouldn't make any noise. A little while later, the door opened and Teresa poked her head in.

 

 

"We're so sorry we didn't call you right away, Teresa. It was just so chaotic. And we were rushing around so badly," Justin said. She held up her hand and nodded her head, letting Justin know it was ok. But she glared at Brian.

 

 

"Oh, it's ok when Sunshine doesn't call you, but you give me all types of fucking hell when I don't call you. Why don't you make yourself useful and call Josh and Sawyer and tell them to get their asses back here and take care of her," Brian said. Both Justin and Teresa's eyes widened, but for two different reasons: Justin's because he was mortified that they forgot to call them, and Teresa's because she was angry. She grabbed Brian's ear and dragged him out of the room, with Justin right behind them. "DAMN IT, LET ME GO!" Brian yelled in the hallway. Teresa let him go.

 

 

"YOU DIDN'T CALL JOSH AND SAWYER?" Teresa yelled.

 

 

"Teresa, I'm so sorry. We were about to. But then a nurse came out and gave us bottles for the twins, and we just got so distracted and we were exhausted," Justin said. Oh, God, this was all his fault! And there was no way that Brian could convince him on this one that it wasn't his fault. This was something that was totally in his control.

 

 

"You are in serious shit," Teresa said as she dug through her purse, looking for her phone.

 

 

"You are in serious shit," Brian mocked her, snottily. "What are you gonna do? Tell your mom on me?" Brian asked. Teresa yanked out her phone and glared at him.

 

 

"If you think I'm bad, wait 'till you get on my mother's shit list. You'll be begging for just me to be mad at you again," Teresa said as she started looking through her phone. Justin noted that whenever Teresa would get heated, her New England accent seemed to get much thicker. She hit her screen and then shoved the phone at Brian.

 

 

"You're going to call your father and tell him. And then you're going to explain why it's taken you this long to call and tell him that his little sister is in the hospital. And then maybe if you do it right, I'll be the one to call Cynthia and Mark," Teresa said.

 

 

"I'm not fucking talking to him," Brian said.

 

 

"Teresa, let me do it. Brian's not sensitive at all," Justin said. Brian gave him a ‘really?' look. Teresa shook her head.

 

 

"No, you're not going to. Brian is," she said and shoved it to his ear.

 

 

"Damnit. Hi, Sawyer," Brian said.

 

 

"Sawyer? I thought you were calling me Dad now?" Sawyer asked.

 

 

"Oh, God, whatever. Look, you may want to come back home. Your sister had an allergic reaction to her stitches, so some doctor took her into surgery and redid her stitches. So, she's in the hospital, but she's fine," Brian grumbled.

 

 

"Wait; are you serious? Is she ok?" Sawyer asked frantically.

 

 

"I just said she's fine. She tore open her incision area and she bled a lot, but she's fine now," Brian told him.

 

 

"WHAT?" Sawyer yelled, causing Brian to yank the phone away from his ear a second time.

 

 

"I SAID SHE'S FINE!" He yelled into the phone without putting it to his ear. He shoved the phone back at her. "God, you all are gonna make me deaf!" Brian said, storming back into Sam's room.

 

 

"Sawyer, I'm so sorry for him. He's a fucking tool bag tonight. I don't know what's gotten into him," Teresa said.

 

 

"He's always a total dick when he gets fucked, because it hurts his ass," Justin said. He then stopped and covered his mouth. Teresa just stared at him. "Oh, my God, I can't believe I just said that." Justin said.

 

 

"I can't believe you just said that, either," Teresa said. She listened to the phone and then rolled her eyes. "I know, Sawyer, it's not like I wanted to hear that, either. Just go get Josh out of that meeting with the lawyers and get down here. Justin sent me a text letting me know she was ok and out of the woods. So, she's gonna be ok," Teresa said into the phone. After she got off with Sawyer, Justin instantly went into apologies.

 

 

"Teresa, I'm so sorry for not calling you. We were just concentrating on getting her here. There was just so much blood. And then we had to calm the babies down. And then we just started dozing off before we realized we hadn't called anyone."

 

 

"Justin, it's really alright."

 

 

"Please don't tell him what I said. I never should have said that to his mother and father. But he'll kill me if anyone finds out he let me..." Justin trailed off, not knowing how to say it. Bottomed for him? He just couldn't say anymore.

 

 

"It's alright, Justin. I shouldn't have flipped out like that. I'm just so scared of anything happening to her after everything's she's been through," Teresa said. They stood there for a few minutes before she spoke again. "Besides,it's a lot of fun yelling at Brian," Teresa joked. They went back inside to see Brian holding Emma. He glared at them.

 

 

"Female spawn was starting to wake up," Brian bitched. Teresa huffed.

 

 

"You're really pushing my nerves tonight, Brian," Teresa said and sat down. Brian stared at her. "What?" she demanded.

 

 

"What do you mean, what? We called you to take the babies home. So, take them back to your house and ask the nurses on your way out to give you some of that formula," Brian told her.

 

 

"Brian," Justin hissed at him.

 

 

"I have Angela coming to watch the babies. And that formula may not agree with them; you don't know. So, she's gonna come and take care of them. Probably take them into the hallway or back to the waiting room," Teresa said.

 

 

"You can't take them into the waiting room. There are sick people out there. The babies could get sick," Brian said.

 

 

"Well, what would you like me to do? They can't go far from Sam," Teresa demanded.

 

 

"Well, they'll just have to stay here, then, won't they?" Brian told her. He gave Emma to his mom. "I need some air," he said and stormed out. Teresa laughed.

 

 

"What the hell crawled up his ass? Oh, God, don't answer that," Teresa said and shook her head.

 

 

"Are you gonna call Angela and tell her she doesn't have to come?" Justin asked.

 

 

"Oh, please. Angela's not coming. I just feel like fucking with the little shit. He's so fucking annoying tonight," Teresa told him while she bounced Emma. Justin shook his head.

 

 

"God, he gets it from you and Sawyer. All three of you are such ball busters. And he's just like her," Justin said and pointed to Sam. Sam had stayed asleep the whole night. Brian, Justin, and Teresa slept on and off in their chairs, waking to feed the babies. It was about 8:30 in the morning when Justin felt a hand on his shoulder, shaking him awake. He looked over and saw the other hand shaking Teresa awake. He focused his eyes and realized it was Saywer. Josh was already sitting in a chair next to Sam, holding her hand.

 

"Hey, there," Sawyer said. Teresa pulled her jacket off her and stood up and hugged him. She leaned back and he kissed her. It was nice to finally see them together. "We got right onto a flight. We were lucky; we got there in the nick of time to be on standby," Sawyer said. He looked over to Brian and took a step over to him when Teresa pulled his arm.

 

 

"Don't wake that little shit up. Let him sleep. I don't want to hear his mouth," Teresa said. Justin chuckled. Sawyer patted Justin on the shoulder. Sawyer reached down and picked up Emma who was closest to him.

 

 

"Hi, there, sweetie. You missed your Uncle Sawyer, didn't you?" he asked her. He went around to the opposite side of the bed, being careful to step over Brian's feet to sit on the other side of Sam's bed. Teresa went over and kissed Josh's head.

 

 

"You ok, honey?" Teresa asked. He nodded his head. He looked awful. "She's been sleeping since last night. Why don't you put your head down and try to catch a nap?" Teresa said. He just shook his head.

 

 

"I can't," Josh said. Lincoln started stirring, so he reached down and picked him up out of his car seat. "Hey there, big guy. Daddy's right here," Josh said.

 

 

"The nurses have been bringing in bottles for them. They shouldn't need to eat again for another hour," Teresa said as she sat back down. They sat there for a little while before Brian stirred and yawned. He rubbed his eyes and looked and saw Josh and Sawyer.

 

 

"Morning," Sawyer said. Brian didn't acknowledge him. Justin was about to say something when Brian pulled ear plugs out of his ears. Justin and Teresa's mouths dropped open.

 

 

"Where did you get ear plugs?" Justin asked.

 

 

"Don't say a word," Teresa told him. He scoffed, rolled his eyes and then started stretching his arms and legs.

 

 

"Will you shut up and leave me the fuck alone? I just woke up; you aren't done being pissed off yet?" Brian yawned.

 

 

"What did we miss?" Sawyer asked.

 

 

"Just your soon-to-be wife acting like a Grade A cunt all night. Bitching at me about everything under the sun, while I was here taking care of your sister, niece and nephew. Fucking excuse me for not thinking about calling you," Brian bitched.

 

 

"God, what crawled up your ass?" Sawyer asked.

 

 

"DON'T ASK THAT!" Justin and Teresa both said. Brian narrowed his eyes at Justin, but before he could say anything, Sam started stirring.

 

 

"Hey, baby. Open your eyes for me," Josh said. Teresa stood up and took Lincoln from him, so he could sit close and hold her right hand with both of his.

 

 

"Where am I?" she asked.

 

 

"You're in the hospital. Again. Why don't you stop winding up here and stop giving us all a heart attack?" Josh said. She smiled lazily at him.

 

 

"I'm sorry," she said. He leaned down and kissed her. "How are the babies?" she asked.

 

 

"They're just fine. They're both here, so don't worry about them," Sawyer said, leaning forward and kissing her forehead.

 

 

"Where did you get the ear plugs?" Justin whispered to Brian, so he didn't disturb Sam and Josh.

 

 

"I asked one of the nurses, because Teresa was fucking snoring," Brian said. Teresa glared at him.

 

 

"What about your trip?" she asked. Josh let out a deep breath.

 

 

"Everything worked out exactly like I wanted. He signed over everything to me...And you're not going to believe what else," Josh said. Sam tilted her head.

 

 

"Michael doesn't have three wives," Josh said. Sam frowned. "He has five." Sam slowly smiled.

 

"So, Sam knew your brother was a polygamist. We'll never hear the end of how right she was now," Brian groaned.

 

 

"She's all hopped up on painkillers; she won't even realize it," Sawyer said. Brian stood up.

 

 

"Well, now that the calvary's here, how about we go home and get some real sleep?" Brian said. Justin looked over to Teresa.

 

 

"You really should," Josh told him. Justin didn't know if he should. "Thank you for taking care of her. I really appreciate it. More then you'll ever know," Josh told them.

 

 

"At least someone's appreciative," Brian said to Teresa. She just glared at him. "You're very welcome, Josh. She puked on me," Brian said. Sawyer just started laughing. Brian smiled widely.

 

"Call us in a little while with an update," Justin said. They agreed and the two of them left. "You really are a big asshole sometimes, you know that?" Justin asked.

 

 

"Yeah, I'm aware. But it's fun fucking with my mom when she's pissed," Brian said. Justin shook his head. The two of them were unbelievable. When they got to the car, Justin went to get in, but one of the baby's pacifiers caught his eye. He opened the back door to reach over the seat to get it behind the driver's side door. He had to get it now, or he'd forget about it when they got home. He went to snatch it, but something grazed his finger. Something was under the seat. He reached in and pulled it out and stood up.

 

 

"OH, MY GOD!" He yelled and threw a used condom on the ground. "Oh, my God, I'm gonna throw up," Justin said. Brian ran around to see what was wrong.

 

 

"What's the matter?" Brian freaked out.

 

 

"There was a used condom under my seat. Oh, God, I'm gonna puke," Justin said. Brian reached into the car and grabbed the hand sanitizer that he knew Justin kept in his car. He had that foaming, soapy kind. He pushed the pump down and let it all pour into Justin's hands. "Where the fuck did that come from?" Justin asked.

 

 

"Did you let someone borrow your car?" Brian asked. Justin shook his head.

 

 

"God, who was fucking in my SUV? Oh, God, what if they fucked in the front seat? I can't sit back in there. What if they sweated in my seats? Oh, fuck! We need to get the car cleaned. No! Burn the fucking thing. I don't want it. We can't drive in it," Justin blathered.

 

 

"Will you fucking calm down? I'm sure it's just someone joking. Probably Emmett or Ted. Who the fuck knows? Come on; let's just get out of here," Brian told him.

 

 

"Someone fucking had sex in my car. I'm not getting back in that thing."

 

 

"Get in the car. I'll have someone from the car dealership come pick it up and give it a big cleaning. Just get inside the car," Brian told him and went back to the driver's side.

 

 

"Oh, God, my car has been defiled." Justin groaned as he squirmed in his seat. "Who would do that?" Justin asked. Brian rolled his eyes.

 

 

"I don't fucking know," Brian said. He was fucking pissed about it, truth be told. Justin, on the other hand, was fully disgusted. Just the thought of someone fucking in his car, and not knowing what had happened, kept making Justin dry heave. When he pulled into the driveway, the car wasn't even fully stopped when Justin hopped out of the car.

 

 

"God, I need to take my clothes off right now," Justin complained as he ran into the garage as soon as Brian opened it. He had to bend down and run over to the door. He didn't even care that it was freezing outside or that the garage door was opened; he started yanking his clothes off right there. "I swear I'm gonna puke," Justin said, still dry heaving. Brian shut the garage door as he got out of the SUV.

 

 

"You're lucky the neighbors didn't see you. I know you have a very hetero reputation to uphold." Brian chuckled.

 

 

"God, this isn't funny! I love that SUV! Someone defiled it. I have to wash off all the dirtiness," Justin told him.

 

 

"I can go down and get some Holy Water from Reverend Butt Fuck," Brian said. Justin shoved him and opened the door, totally naked. He walked down the hall and was about to turn so he could walk up the stairs when Lindsay came out of the living room, causing both of them to jump. Justin covered his dick, and Lindsay covered her eyes.

 

 

"DAMNIT!" Justin yelled.

 

 

"Oh, God, I'm so sorry," Lindsay said.

 

 

"It's not like you haven't seen it before. Remember when you walked in and heard him calling me Daddy? That was hot," Brian said. Justin punched him.

 

 

"Will you shut the fuck up? What are you still doing here?" Justin asked as he stood behind Brian.

 

 

"I'm sorry. I was looking for Gus's left boot. We can't find it anywhere, and the last place he said he saw it was here. Have you seen it?" Lindsay asked.

 

 

"All I can see is Sunshine's big cock, and man is it worth sucking on," Brian said. Justin punched him yet again.

 

 

"Just keep your eyes closed," Justin told her and ran past Lindsay and up the stairs. Lindsay took her hand down from her face and tried not to laugh.

 

 

"I know I shouldn't laugh, but that was funny. He's never been that upset about someone walking in on him," Lindsay said, covering her smile.

 

 

"He's having a freaken' princess freak out," Brian said.

 

 

"How's Sam doing?" Lindsay asked.

 

 

"She's fine. She and Sunshine are exactly alike with their dramatic personalities."

 


 

Brian had someone that day come and get the SUV. Justin complained constantly about feeling violated and hating that someone would do this to him. He didn't think Emmett or Ted would do that. Even as a joke. Maybe to him, but not to Justin. He asked anyway. Sam ended up coming back home a few days later, fully recovered. Josh stayed by her side like a hawk, even more so. Then Brian had to deal with Justin throwing Sawyer and Teresa their joint birthday party. Brian didn't give two shits about the planning, but Justin was just so happy to throw himself into something fun.

 

 

"I thought you were throwing them a birthday party," Brian said as he came home and saw a banner that didn't say 'Happy Birthday.'

 


Justin looked up. "I haven't hung the whole thing up. It's a surprise Birthday/Engagement party." Justin smiled. Brian rolled his eyes. "Don't you start with that shit. You're gonna be nice and pleasant and you're not gonna give your parents any shit. This is their first birthday with you, and they're finally engaged because you're finally in their lives again. So, you're gonna make sure they have a great time and not try and piss your mother off," Justin told him.

 

 

"Any other demands?" Brian asked.

 

 

"Yes. Call them Mom and Dad. You go back and forth to fuck with them. Give them this one night," Justin said. Brian huffed and went upstairs. He took an extra-long shower and took extra time getting ready. He could already hear a bunch of people in his house. Fucking Justin. Ever since they moved here, it was nothing but one long, fucking party, with too many straight people. When they were in the loft, the only straight people that ever set foot in the loft were Daphne, Debbie and Jennifer. Maybe he should convince Justin to invite a shit ton of hot guys one night and have a big, fucking orgy. Brian growled.

 

 

He loved not wearing a condom. He hadn't bought them in almost two years, and he wasn't complaining. God, had it really been almost two years ago that Justin came back from New York? The time just flew by. And he was shocked that he hadn't had his dick sucked or fucked by another guy except for Justin. He smiled smugly at himself in the mirror. He didn't think he had that in him. He thought this was gonna be hard. And it wasn't.

 

 

He finally showed his face downstairs, almost getting knocked over by the fucking dogs bouncing up the stairs and about 50 kids laughing and following them. "There you are. Give me a hug," his grandmother said.

 

 

"You're as bad as your daughter with the hugs," Brian griped, but hugged her anyway.

 

 

"There's my son. About time you showed up," Teresa said and hugged him. He didn't say a word.

 

 

"What's wrong with you?" Sawyer asked.

 

 

"I'm not allowed to give you any shit. So, that means I have to be quiet for the whole party," Brian said. Justin covered his face.

 

 

"You really are a douche bag, you know that, right?" Justin said. Brian smiled brightly. Brian was nice, though. He figured it was the least he could do for his parents. They had a nice birthday party, and they went out to dinner both nights; the first night for Sawyer's birthday, and then the second for Teresa's. Teresa got emotional, of course, saying this was the best birthday she had ever had, because she finally got to spend it with her son. Brian hated all that attention.

 


 

 

Then, of course, a fucking week later was his own birthday. Brian yawned as he woke up. He turned onto his left side and reached over for Justin. He was lying on his stomach and he ran his hand up Justin's bare back. His back was so smooth. He ran his hand down to his ass cheek and squeezed. "Happy Birthday," Justin whispered.

 

 

"Are you naked?" Brian asked.

 

 

"Open your eyes." Justin told him. Brian opened his eyes and looked at the sight before him. Justin was in fact naked. His eyes trailed down his body to that perfect, round, bubble butt. And nestled between those perfect round ass cheeks was a butt plug. Brian stared at Justin with pure lust. "I've been waiting for you to wake up. I have a cock ring on. And I need you inside me," Justin said huskily. What a great fucking way to wake up. Brian's cock wasted no time in getting hard, and he threw his right leg around Justin and straddled his legs. He licked his lips as Justin turned his head slightly to look at him. "Like what you see?" Justin asked.

 

 

"I fucking love what I see," Brian said.

 

 

"I didn't use any lube," Justin said. Brian raised his eyebrow. He was fucking horny as hell. "Happy Birthday, stud," Justin said. Brian moved lower and slowly took the butt plug out of Justin's ass, making him groan, leaving Justin open. He instantly leaned down and stuck his tongue inside of Justin. "Fuck," Justin hissed. He squeezed and massaged Justin's cheeks. He rimmed him for about ten minutes, making Justin moan, groan, and squirm all around the bed. He took his time fingering Justin's ass, making Justin hump his finger. He was in ecstasy.

 

Before Justin even realized it, Brian had thrusted inside of him, bottoming out. "FUCK!" Justin yelled. He gave him a moment before he went full force and fucked him hard. He made Justin stretch his arms out to the headboard and held his hands there tightly.

 

 

"God, you're so fucking tight," Brian groaned into his ear. After a few minutes, he yanked Justin up so he was on his knees and his chest was on the bed. He spanked Justin. "You like that?" Brian asked.

 

 

"Yes. Fuck, yes!" Justin groaned. He leaned down with his chest on Justin's back. They fell into this perfect rhythm that only they had. Their hips moved at exactly the right time. Truth be told, they had this perfect rhythm from the first night they were together. Brian could never explain it. But they've always had it. He bit Justin's ear and reached his hand down to Justin's cock.

 

 

"I want you to cum at the same time as I cum deep inside your ass," Brian told him and took the cock ring off. "Don't cum yet," he told Justin.

 

 

"Fuck, Brian, please," Justin begged him. He leaned back down and held his hands tightly.

 

 

"Don't cum yet," Brian said as he bit his ear.

 

 

"Please. I'm so close," Justin panted. He was trying to hold off so badly. Brian hit his sweet spot a few more times.

 

 

"Cum right now," Brian said. Justin didn't have to be told twice and groaned as he started shaking from cumming so hard. His hole clenched tightly around Brian's cock and he felt spurt after spurt pour into Justin's ass. He collapsed on top of him, both panting, Justin lying on his own cum and not even caring to move. They stayed like that for a few minutes when Brian went to move.

 

 

"Don't move. Stay inside me." Justin said. Brian rolled them slightly, so they were lying on their sides and Brian was spooning Justin from behind. He held Justin tight to him. "I could lie in bed with you inside me all day," Justin said, wiggling his ass so Brian slipped even deeper. Brian buried his face in Justin's neck and hair.

 

 

"I have never felt a tighter ass in my life," Brian said, making Justin smile widely. "You have the most amazing, tight hole. No matter how much time I spend deep inside you, your hole stays tight. And I love feeling it raw." He groaned into his ear and licked it.

 

 

"Happy Birthday," Justin said. They got into the shower a little while later. Justin came down the stairs with his hair still wet and walked into the kitchen where Sam was holding Emma. "Good Morning, pretty girl," Justin said, reaching for her as Brian was walking in.

 

 

"Please tell me you washed your hands after sticking your fingers in Brian's ass," Sam groaned. Brian walked by and smacked Justin on the ass, who wasn't even fazed, and took her from Sam.

 

 

"It was my fingers in Justin's ass," Brian said as he walked around and opened the fridge. Sam walked over to Lincoln's rolling bassinet and picked him up.

 

 

"What's it like getting your ass fingered? I still can't see how that's comfortable," Sam joked.

 

 

"Well if you had a prostate, you'd know how fucking fantastic it can be," Justin joked.

 

 

"And it's the best birthday present ever having my fingers in Justin's ass," Brian said and smiled. Sam just laughed as Josh came into the kitchen.

 

 

"Hey there, little man," Josh said to Lincoln and kissed him. "Good morning, wife," Josh said and kissed Sam. He looked over to Emma in Justin's arms. "And good morning, princess," Josh told Emma. Brian jokingly pointed to Justin in question, making Justin chuckle. Josh kissed Emma.

 

 

"What about my kiss, honey?" Justin asked. Josh turned around and kissed Justin on the cheek, making him laugh. Josh walked around the counter to pour himself some coffee.

 

 

"What a chump. Can't even give him a real kiss. Fucking homophobe," Brian said. Josh grabbed Brian's face and pulled him down and kissed him and pushed him back. Justin and Sam burst out laughing.

 

 

"Yep. Still straight," Josh said and took Lincoln from Sam, who couldn't stop laughing. Brian did not see that one coming. Josh chuckled. "Happy birthday." Josh smiled, making Justin and Sam just laugh harder. Josh bounced Lincoln. "What do you think, little man?" Josh asked him. Brian leaned forward and tickled Lincoln.

 

 

"If you really wanna earn my respect, you'll be a fag," Brian told him. Lincoln chose that moment to spit up all over Brian's finger. "Fuck, that's gross," Brian complained. That just set everyone off again. "Great!  Now I have to wash my finger after having it deep inside Justin's ass all morning," Brian said.

 

 

"Alright, that's seriously enough talk about fingering my ass this morning," Justin said, wiping his watery eyes.

 

 

"Yeah, you two are so fucking loud sometimes. Did you spank him?" Josh asked. Justin's mouth fell open.

 

 

"How'd you hear that?" Brian asked.

 

 

"I took a shower up there in the guest room next to your bathroom. I was shaving and then took my shower. Which, by the way, I heard like every fucking dirty thing you said to each other," Josh said.

 

 

"Did you hear him when he said, 'plow my little tight hole, Daddy?'" Brian said, wiggling his ass and talking in a really gay voice.

 

 

"I did not call you Daddy." Justin laughed.

 

 

"Notice he didn't deny saying 'plow my little tight hole'," Sam said. It just made Justin laugh harder.

 

 

"I didn't say any of that." Justin laughed.

 

 

"Yeah, it was more like ‘yeah, you want this big, fucking dick',"  Brian said. Justin just shook his head.

 

 

"What were they saying?" Sam asked Josh, who was still laughing.

 

 

"I don't even remember. But it was none of that shit." Josh laughed.

 

 

"So. Are we ready for your birthday party tonight?" Sam asked, all excited. Brian rolled his eyes.

 

 

"Sunshine knows the rules on that one," Brian said.

 

 

"Yep. No birthday parties for Brian. Ever. Just a nice dinner with his parents, and then we'll come back here, and Lindsay and Mel and the kids will come over and we'll have a cake. He did allow me to get a cake. But that's only because Teresa's sister makes that lemon cake that Brian's totally obsessed with. And no presents," Justin said. Justin fucking promised him, before Brian even had to ask, that it was just going to be his parents. He hated having birthday parties for himself. So, when he got home from work that day, why was he not surprised that there was a fucking surprise party for him? Fucking Justin. And you couldn't even be mad at him, because he was so happy to pull it off.

 

 

"Seriously?" Brian asked him, raising his eyebrows. Justin was giving him his biggest Sunshine smile.

 

 

"Happy Birthday!" Teresa said and kissed his cheek. Brian just grumbled. But then he saw one of Sawyer's nieces.

 

 

"Oh, hell, no! They're all here? They better not be staying in my house. They can all stay at a hotel! I'm tired of them taking over my house while they're here," Brian bitched.

 

 

"He's so pleasant on his birthday," Sawyer said.

 

 

"Why don't you go change out of your work clothes?" Justin said, pushing him towards the stairs. Brian grabbed his arm.

 

 

"Why don't you come with me?" Brian glared at him. Justin made a face behind his back, laughing. He followed Brian into the room while Brian closed the door behind him.

 

 

"Listen, I already know what you're going to say..."Justin said as he turned around, but Brian grabbed him and pushed him towards the wall. He picked Justin's hands up and held them high above his head with one hand, and then used his other to work on getting his pants down.

 

 

"Brian, we have all our family and friends down there," Justin tried to say, but Brian was on mission; there was no stopping him. "I have all my dress clothes on..." Brian ripped his shirt opened, buttons flying everywhere. "That was a brand-new fucking shirt that I got to wear to your birthday party," Justin ground out. Brian let go of his hand and yanked his pants down. He yanked Justin's shoes off and then pulled his pants from his body and threw them over his shoulder. "We have a house full of people!" Justin said. He yanked his own clothes off. "Brian, are you even listening to me?" Justin demanded. He reached into the dresser drawer and pulled out a bottle of lube. "No, Brian, we can't do this now," Justin said.

 

 

Brian ignored everything he said. He reached behind Justin and squeezed some into his ass. He lifted Justin up and wrapped his legs around his waist and pinned him there. He guided himself to Justin's hole. "Better hold on, Sunshine," Brian said, wasting no time fucking him against the wall.

 

 

"You're fucking crazy, you know that? They're all gonna know exactly what happened when I walk down with a different shirt," Justin said from the closet after Brian had fucked him against the wall and then on the bathroom counter.

 

 

"It's my birthday and I'll fuck if I want to," Brian said as he walked into the closet.

 

 

Justin shook his head. He took one last look in the mirror. "I'll meet you back down there," Justin said and kissed him. He walked back downstairs and was only made fun of a few times. Justin hadn't seen Brian in about 30 minutes, but he knew there were a lot of people in the house. Sawyer was talking to him about some small boards that Brian was bringing home that he wanted to frame in his house.

 

 

"Oh, where are they? Sawyer kept talking you up about how amazing they looked, Justin," Sawyer's sister Meredith said.

 

 

"They're probably in his car," Justin told her.

 

 

"Oh, go get them! I'm really dying to see them," she said. Justin smiled and walked towards the garage, grabbing the extra set of keys. He opened Brian's car and reached across to get the boards, but he dropped the key.

 

 

"Damnit," he whined. He leaned further in and put his hand between the passenger side door and the seat. He grabbed the seat, but something else was touching his hand. He picked it up and freaked out. "Oh, my fucking God!" He was so pissed. There was another used condom. He didn't fucking believe it. Who the fuck was leaving used condoms in their cars? He stormed into the kitchen and started scrubbing his hands.

 

 

"What happened to the boards?" Meredith asked cautiously.

 

 

"Have you seen Brian?" Justin asked Sawyer.

 

 

"No, I haven't. What did he do?" Sawyer asked slowly as Justin turned the water off and dried his hands.

 

 

"He didn't do a fucking thing!" Justin bitched and stormed out of the kitchen. Sawyer and Meredith stared at each other.

 

 

"I'm confused. Are they having a fight or not?" she asked her brother. Justin stormed all around the house, ignoring everyone who asked him if he was ok. The only thing he would do was ask if they had seen Brian. He went downstairs and found him playing pool with Emmett and a few of Brian's cousins.

 

 

"Baby, what's wrong?" Emmett called out. Brian was leaning over the pool table, ready to take a shot, when his eyes sought Justin out. He straightened up when he saw how pissed off Justin was.

 

 

"I need you to come upstairs," Justin hissed. No one even made a joke about going upstairs when they saw his face. Brian followed Justin upstairs onto the main floor, and then up the second flight of stairs to their bedroom. Brian caught the door before Justin slammed it.

 

 

"What's the matter with you?" Brian asked.

 

 

"I found another used condom. In your fucking car," Justin said. Brian's face turned bright red.

 

 

"Who the fuck got into my car?" Brian demanded.

 

 

"I don't fucking know. But that's the second fucking condom I've touched. I wanna know who's fucking around in our cars. I fucking touched someone's nasty condom AGAIN! This isn't a fucking joke!" Justin yelled as he started pacing.

 

 

"Listen, just relax, ok? I'll get my car detailed, and I'll have them install an alarm on my car and a better one on your car," Brian said as he scratched the back of his head.

 

 

"God, I feel so grossed out! I was trying to get those boards out for your dad and grabbed it. I didn't even bring the boards inside," Justin kept pacing.

 

 

"So where's the condom now?"

 

 

"It's still in the fucking car. I was trying not to vomit. God, even when we were fucking around with guys, I never wanted to touch their cum. I mean, like I didn't care cumming on a guy, but only if he wanted me to. And I NEVER wanted it on me," Justin said. He was acting like he and Brian never had seconds with other guys together before. Of course, Brian already knew that little tidbit about him. He would always make sure that Justin never got cummed on or didn't touch the condom. He always took care of him like that.

 

 

"I know, Sunshine. You only like when I'm the one cumming all over you," Brian said. Justin stopped pacing and stared at him.

 

 

"Are you really fucking making a joke right now?" Justin asked. Brian rolled his eyes and put his hands on his shoulders.

 

"There's nothing that we can fucking do about it right now. Let's just go and enjoy your little fucking party. And then I'll deal with the fucking condoms," Brian told him.

 

 

I Hope You Appreciate my Sacrifice, Debbie Novotny by SammyScaDoo

 

 

"Do you know what today is?" Justin asked Brian when he woke up a few days later. Brian yawned and shook his head. "It was one year ago today that you met your mom and dad for the first time," Justin said. Brian rolled his eyes and groaned.

 

 

 

 

 

"God, have they really been torturing me for a whole fucking year now? It's feels like a million fucking years, because they're up my ass all the fucking time," Brian cried. Justin just laughed at him. 

 

 

 

"I think it's a fun anniversary. It means a lot to your parents. We're gonna go out to dinner with them," Justin said. The dogs heard them talking and got up and started whining to get up on the bed.

 

 

 

"We just went out to dinner with them. And tell those fucking things to shut the hell up," Brian bitched at him.

 

 

 

"We went out to dinner for their birthdays. But this is your anniversary. This is a special day," Justin told him. Brian glared at him. "I have to get up. Debbie and Emmett are coming over to finalize the house for the wedding next week," Justin said as he stood up and bent down to say good morning to the dogs.

 

 

 

"Can't we just pay for them to have a fucking wedding at Babylon? We can hand out a bunch of dildos and anal beads everywhere. She'll fucking love that," Brian said. Justin laughed and stood up.

 

 

 

"I don't think Carl would appreciate that, though," Justin said, eyeing him. Brian caught it.

 

 

 

"What the fuck are you about to ask me?" Brian demanded. Justin sighed.

 

 

 

"Hop into the shower with me and I'll tell you," Justin said. Brian rolled his eyes as he sat up.

 

 

 

"This should be fucking awesome," Brian said. He tripped over one of the dogs and hit the wall. "FUCK!" Brian yelled.

 

 

 

"Are you ok?" Justin asked him. Brian glared at him.

 

 

 

"Why do these fucking things sleep in our room?" Brian demanded. Justin shook his head and turned the water on.

 

 

 

"I'll let you fuck me before I go to school," Justin said. Brian forgot all about what Justin was going to ask him until they were getting dressed. "So, I need to ask you a favor. And it's not for me, and it's not for you, but it's for Debbie," Justin said.

 

 

 

"She's already having her fucking wedding at my house. What more do I have to do?" Brian demanded.

 

 

 

"Talk with Michael," Justin said. Brian narrowed his eyes at him. "Debbie told Emmett, and Emmett told me, that she's really worried about Michael. And she's afraid he won't come, but even more afraid that he will, and he'll start trouble. And she doesn't want any of that, obviously, because it's her wedding, and we're having the wedding in our house. So, I figured you could talk with him for Debbie," Justin said and smiled. Brian rolled his eyes and pulled his underwear on.

 

 

 

"I think he and I are way past talking," Brian told him as Justin handed him his shirt.

 

 

 

"I know that. But it isn't for us. It's for Debbie. So, take him to Babylon or something. Hang out with him. Lie to him. Make him feel like it's old times and it's just you and him. But do whatever you have to, to get him to behave at Debbie and Carl's wedding," Justin told him. Brian glared at him.

 

 

 

"Anything else, dear?"

 

 

 

"Make sure you get out of work by 5:00, so we can go out to dinner with your parents," Justin said and smiled. Brian scoffed and went downstairs. Sam was bouncing Lincoln in her arms.

 

 

 

"Fuck! Haven't you all left yet?" Brian demanded as he poured himself a cup of coffee.

 

 

 

"I made pancakes," Josh said.

 

 

 

"And I squeezed orange juice," Sam told him. Brian looked at the kitchen at all the food. He crossed his arms.

 

 

 

"What did you two do?" Brian asked. They looked at each other.

 

 

 

"We didn't do anything," Sam told him.

 

 

 

"Then why are you two sucking up?" Brian looked around again. "Wait, you're buttering us up. But if you made all this food, you're buttering up Justin," Brian said. Josh glared at Sam.

 

 

 

"I told you he'd know that," Josh hissed at her.

 

 

 

"I told you I'm not as good as I used to be. That little wench stole all my superpowers. And she won't fucking give them back to me," Sam said, glaring at Emma in Josh's arms.

 

 

 

"Please tell me. Please, PLEASE tell me this is it," Brian said.

 

 

 

"Tell you what?" Justin asked. His eyes widened as he looked at all the food.

 

 

 

"We made breakfast," Sam said excitedly. Justin didn't have to be told twice. And Brian was more than ecstatic. He grabbed a plate and started filling it. This was cause for celebration. Brian plopped down next to Justin.

 

 

 

"Why are you so happy all of a sudden? You were just annoyed with me upstairs," Justin asked him.

 

 

 

"I am so happy. This is one of the happiest moments of my life," Brian said. Sam made a face at him.

 

 

 

"Why are you so happy? What's going on?" Justin asked.

 

 

 

"I made those pancakes the way you like how Sam makes them. Mashing the banana and putting it right into the batter. It's the only way to make them," Josh said. Justin looked down at his plate sadly.

 

 

 

"Are you guys going home?" he asked sadly. Josh and Sam looked at each other.

 

 

 

"Well, yeah, sweetie, we are. I've been cleared to travel. And Josh really needs to get back to work, so he can start on the process of taking over all three galleries. And we really wanna get the babies into their own room finally," Sam said. Justin nodded his head. "But you know us. We'll be back soon. These kids don't have to be in school for another five years, so we can pick up anytime and visit," Sam told him.

 

 

 

"You guys have really been amazing letting us stay here for so long. We've loved having this time with you," Josh said. Justin nodded sadly again.

 

 

 

"And it won't be till after Debbie's wedding," Sam told him.

 

 

 

"Can I help you pack?" Brian asked. They all stared at him. Sam's mouth fell open and Justin shoved him. "Can you leave today? I would be more than willing to pay for your First-Class tickets for today. Anything to help you get the fuck out of my house sooner." Brian laughed as Justin got up. He didn't realize Justin was even mad until he slammed the garage door shut. "Is he mad?" Brian asked.

 

 

 

"You think?" Sam asked. On Brian's way to work he called Justin, but he wouldn't answer. He tried calling him a couple times that day and even texted, but he didn't get anything. One of the guys in the art department even asked where Justin was, because he was supposed to be there that day. He knew Justin was mad and he was ready for his wrath when he came home.

 

 

 

"Yeah, I think he's just so sad that you're leaving. He's loved having you here so much. He just enjoys the little things like hanging out and watching T.V. with you guys," he heard Teresa say.

 

 

 

"I feel really bad," Josh said.

 

 

 

"You don't have to. He understands that. And you guys are allowed to live your life. Justin doesn't want you not to," Sawyer said.

 

 

 

"I think he's gonna miss the babies," Teresa said.

 

 

 

"More than us," Sam said. Brian pulled the garage door open and pulled it shut louder this time. He walked into the kitchen and Teresa jumped up to hug him.

 

 

 

"Hey, honey," Teresa said and kissed his cheek. "How was work?" Teresa asked.

 

 

 

"Fine. Where's Justin?" he asked. He knew Justin wasn't home, because his car wasn't in the driveway.

 

 

 

"He said he would meet us at the restaurant," Teresa said. He nodded and walked upstairs. Teresa looked back at them.

 

 

 

"Oh, he's so mad at Brian." Sam laughed. "I don't think he's actually mad at Brian. I think he'd rather be mad at Brian then sad that we're leaving," Sam said.

 

 

 

"Being mad at Brian is a lot of fun," Teresa said as she sat down. Sawyer convinced Brian to let Sawyer drive his own car, so then Brian would have to go home with Justin. He was already sitting down waiting for them when they got there, and he hugged Sawyer and Teresa. He didn't even look at Brian. Sawyer and Teresa felt the tension. It was an awkward dinner.

 

 

 

"So how was school? Didn't you have to turn in some work for a test?" Teresa asked. Justin nodded.

 

 

 

"Yeah. I won't get my grade until next week," Justin said. Sawyer cleared his throat.

 

 

 

"When are you gonna graduate?" Sawyer asked him.

 

 

 

"If I work through the summer, then I'll graduate in the Fall. But I'm thinking of just taking the summer off. Then I'll graduate in January," Justin told them. They sat there in silence for a few minutes. "I have something for you guys. I was gonna make two of these, but I figured since you're getting married then I could just make one," Justin said as he reached down and handed them a box. Teresa pulled it out and she got so excited.

 

 

 

"Did you make us a photo album?" she asked. He nodded his head.

 

 

 

"It's a scrapbook from this past year. I figured it was better than just throwing in some pictures and calling it a day," Justin said. Sawyer scooted his chair closer so he could look at it with Teresa.

 

 

 

"You're scrapbooking now. What's next? You gonna start knitting your own dresses?" Brian joked. Justin narrowed his eyes at him.

 

 

 

"If you'd like, I can help you pack up your shit so you can stay at the loft tonight," Justin said and smiled.

 

 

 

"This is really awesome, Justin," Sawyer said, trying to break the tension.

 

 

 

"This is so beautiful." Teresa said, amazed. The scrapbook was filled with so many pictures. Justin practically captured every moment this year. When Teresa was done looking at it, she was crying and hugged both Justin and Brian. "Thank you so much. This is the most perfect present I've ever gotten," Teresa said.

 

 

 

"Here I thought it was me that was the best present. You're saying all I have to do is give you a picture and you're satisfied?" Brian joked. Teresa and Sawyer chuckled uncomfortably. The rest of the dinner went by with small talk.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Brian sat down in Justin's SUV. He didn't bother taking the keys like he normally does. He waited till they were driving before he said anything.

 

 

 

"You're not really mad at me, are you? Because I say sarcastic shit all the time," Brian asked him. Justin just stared ahead. "You're just upset that they're leaving," Brian said. Justin sagged his shoulders and let out a deep breath. "You're really sad that they're leaving," Brian said to him. It wasn't a question; it was a fact. And Justin would rather blow up at Brian and concentrate on that, than have to deal with the fact that Sam, Josh, and the babies were leaving.

 

 

 

"I don't want them to go back home. I love having them here. I just wish they would live close by. I hate the fucking fact that they live in a different state," Justin said sadly. Brian reached over and squeezed his neck.

 

 

 

"I know," Brian said. Justin leaned his elbow on the door, and then leaned his head into his hand. Brian squeezed his leg.

 

 

 

"I just wish they would all stay longer," Justin admitted. Brian suddenly felt really bad for Justin. He loved having all of Brian's family around all the time. But Sawyer's side of the family lived in a different state. And Justin hated that.

 

 

 

"Sam never stays away long. She'll be back bugging the shit out of us and pouring a bunch of liquor down your throat," Brian chuckled.

 

 

 

"She has two babies now. She can't just hop on a plane any time she wants to anymore," Justin said. Brian was shocked that he was taking this so hard. When Justin pulled into the garage, he shut the garage door behind him, and they just sat there in the car.

 

 

 

"It's really gonna be ok, Justin. You can go and see her anytime you want," Brian told him. Justin nodded.

 

 

 

"I know...it's just one of my queen-out moments, I guess. God, I sound so pathetic." Justin groaned and scrubbed his face with his hands.

 

 

 

"It's never a queen-out moment because you care for someone the way that you do," Brian told him. Justin looked over and smiled at him. "Come on. I'll take you upstairs and rim your ass for a while and suck you off," Brian offered, making Justin laugh.

 

 

 

 

 

The next day Brian was in a foul mood. He had texted Michael to meet him at Woody's for an afternoon drink. He wasn't looking forward to it. For once in his life, he had to do a bit of lying, just so he'd get Michael to behave at his own mother's wedding. How the fuck was he supposed to do that? Michael came in and was so excited to see him. Before he could stop Michael, he ran up and gave him the biggest hug. "I'm so glad you called. I've missed you so much, Brian," Michael told him. Brian pulled back and nodded.

 

 

 

"You, too, Mikey," Brian said as Michael sat down on the stool next to him. He really wanted to tell him off. Tell him he knew that he was fucking other guys without a condom on and cheating on his dying husband. But he was doing this for Debbie; for the woman who raised him. "Listen. We need to get a few things straight," Brian told him. Michael nodded his head. "We've gone through way too much together. We've grown up together. And I don't want to throw away our friendship," Brian said. It tasted like acid on his tongue. He never made it a habit of lying, so he was wondering if he was any fucking good at it.

 

 

 

"I've missed you so much, Brian," Michael told him. Brian nodded. Michael had already said that.

 

 

 

"Your mom wants us to be best friends again. And she wants everyone to get along. It's her wedding day...and I wanna be able to give that to her. Not just being cordial to each other, letting her have a nice day. She doesn't want us bullshitting around. She wants us back together as friends. And I think that we owe her that. To be best friends again," Brian said. It was half true. He was doing this for Debbie. Hell, maybe he could get Michael to lay off everyone. "Debbie's done so much for all of us. And it's the only thing that she wants," Brian told him. Michael nodded his head.

 

 

 

"All I've wanted is for us to go back to how things used to be. Brian and Mikey against the world," Michael said, getting emotional. Great. Just fucking great. Because that's exactly what he wanted. Before he could stop him, Michael was kissing him again, just like they used to. How the fuck was he supposed to fake this?  Michael deepened the kiss, and Brian pulled back, coughing.

 

 

 

"Sorry," Brian said, taking a sip of his drink. "Gus has had a cough the past few days. I think I'm catching whatever he has," Brian lied. But Michael didn't notice.

 

 

 

"Let's go to Babylon. We'll stay all night and dance the night away. Drink and do some E. Just like we used to. Me and you. Just the two of us," Michael said. Fucking great. How long did Justin want him to put up with this charade?

 

 

 

"I'll try this week. I just have early morning meetings all week. I have to take some clients out to dinner. This week is a big fucking week for me. I have to be fucking brilliant for some new clients," Brian lied.

 

 

 

"You're always brilliant," Michael said. Brian laughed.

 

 

 

"So. We good?" Brian asked. He was glad Michael never mentioned Justin, or anyone else. Michael nodded his head enthusiastically.

 

 

 

"Of course. You and me. Back together again!" Michael said and hugged him again. Brian patted his back and pulled back.

 

 

 

"I'll see you later. I have a client coming in 30 minutes," Brian said and rushed out of there. When he got back into his office, he texted Justin because he was still in class.

 

 

 

Mikey won't start any fucking problems.

 

 

 

He hit 'send' and got a reply a little while later.

 

 

 

I'm so happy. Debbie deserves this. She's done so much for all of us. Thank you for doing this. I know how hard it is for you.

 

 

 

Yeah, it was fucking hard. But Justin was right. Debbie did deserve it. "Brian?" his receptionist said as she poked her head in. "Your nephews are here to see you," she said.

 

 

 

"I don't have any fucking nephews," Brian said. She shut the door and then Peter walked in, Claire's younger son. "Oh, hey. Come in," Brian said. Peter walked in, looking all around. "You can sit down," Brian told him. Peter nodded and sat down. He looked uncomfortable. "What's going on?" Brian asked. What did he want?

 

 

 

"Well...I know how you said that if I needed anything, I could come to you for help," Peter said. Brian leaned back in his chair and nodded his head. "Well...I wanted to ask you for two favors. One of them you don't have to do. But the other thing is really important," Peter rambled.

 

 

 

"Just tell me what it is," Brian told him. Peter nodded.

 

 

 

"Well, I've been struggling in Algebra. And I wanted to go to this Tutoring Center. But I don't have enough money to be able to go as many times as I really need to," Peter said. That actually surprised Brian. He hadn't expected that.

 

 

 

"Ok. I'll take care of it," Brian said. Peter's eyes lit up. "What's your second favor?" Brian asked. His smile went away, and he got all fidgety again.

 

 

 

"Well...there's this summer camp in Maine. And I got accepted to be one of the Junior Counselors. It looks amazing on your college applications. And I'd be able to leave a few days after school ended and not have to come back until the week before school started," Peter said.

 

 

 

Brian nodded. He read between the lines.  "And you wanna get out of that house for the whole summer and take a break from them," Brian told him. He knew that look. He lived through all that. He knew exactly how much this meant to him. "Do you have a bank account?" Brian asked.

 

 

 

Peter shook his head. "Go get one. I'll have money transferred into there to pay for your tutor and take care of everything you need for camp. You can get all your things before you go, and I'll pay for it all," Brian told him.

 

 

 

"Really?" Peter asked. He knew that face so well. It was relief. Relief to get away from his abusive parents and brother for a whole entire summer. It was a summer to be able to breathe. How could he ever say no to that?

 

 

 

"Thank you so much, Uncle Brian! God, thank you so much," Peter said. This kid definitely wasn't like the rest of the Kinney's. Brian pushed a button.

 

 

 

"TED!" Brian yelled into the intercom.

 

 

 

"Ted's visiting his mother. I've told you this for the third day in a row!" Cynthia's voice said back to him. Brian rolled his eyes.

 

 

 

"Jayden, come in here," Brian said quieter into the intercom. One of his all-time favorite things to do at work, besides any sexual activity, was to scare the shit out of Ted. Jayden came in a minute later.

 

 

 

"Hey, Bri, what's up?" Jayden asked.

 

 

 

"Jayden, this is Peter. Claire's son," Brian told him. Jayden nodded his head. "This is my cousin Jayden. And he's going to take care of everything that you need," Brian said. He looked over at Jayden. "Take him to the bank right now and get him started with a bank account. Any amount that he needs. I want you to make sure that he has enough in his account," Brian told him. Jayden nodded his head. He didn't need to be told twice.

 

 

 

"Come on Peter, we can go right now." Jayden said. Peter stood up.

 

 

 

"I don't think you know how much this means to me," Peter said. Brian snorted.

 

 

 

"I grew up with Jack and Joan Kinney, and your fucking mother. I know exactly what it means to be getting away for a whole fucking summer. Better get those good grades, so the second you're done in high school you can get the fuck out and stay the fuck out of that house," Brian told him. Peter nodded his head and left with Jayden.

 

 

 

 

 

Brian pulled up into the garage as Justin was getting the dogs out of his SUV.

 

 

 

"Why the fuck are they in the car?" Brian asked. Justin rolled his eyes.

 

 

 

"Because I was taking them to training class," Justin told him. Brian's mouth fell.

 

 

 

"When the hell did you start that?" Brian asked as he followed him into the house. Justin put the dogs down and turned around, his own mouth open now.

 

 

 

"This is the fourth class. I've told you this at least ten times," Justin said to him.

 

 

 

"The fuck you have. And apparently nothing's working. They don't know shit," Brian said. Justin punched his arm.

 

 

 

"You're such a vagina," Justin said. Brian's eyes widened as Justin walked over to the front door. "Fred, George. Come here," Justin told them. They came running over to him. "Sit," Justin said. They sat with their backs to the front door. "Stay," Justin said as he turned and walked down the hall. He pushed Brian up against the wall and he went into the kitchen and went behind the wall. Justin never said a word. Brian turned to see the dogs sitting at the door, waiting for Justin. When the hell did that happen? "OK!" Justin said loudly, and the dogs went running down the hall, past Brian and into the kitchen to look for Justin. Brian followed the dogs into the kitchen, and Justin was on the floor playing with them. "Good boys. You show the big bad man how smart you are. Yes, you are," Justin said as they licked his face.

 

 

 

"That's fucking disgusting."

 

 

 

"He just feels like a big, hairy vagina because he was wrong about you guys," Justin said, continuing to let them lick his face. He looked over at Brian a minute later. "So, how'd it go today?" Justin asked as he stood up and walked over to the counter.

 

 

 

"As far as I know he should be fine. But I guess we'll just wait and see," Brian said. Justin wrapped his arms around him from behind.

 

 

 

"I know that was really hard for you. Thank you for doing it. Anything that we have to do to make sure Debbie's day isn't ruined, and make sure Michael doesn't blow up, we just have to do." Justin kissed his back as Brian sipped his beer.

 

 

 

"Guess who came into my office today," Brian said. Justin unwrapped his arms and leaned onto the counter. "Claire's younger offspring," Brian told him. Justin's eyes widened. He turned and hopped up onto the counter.

 

 

 

"Is everything ok?" Justin asked. Brian nodded his head.

 

 

 

"He needed a math tutor. And he wanted to go to a summer camp the entire summer to get the fuck out of that hell hole. So, he asked me for money," Brian said. Justin tilted his head.

 

 

 

"You're a really good guy. I don't think you get enough credit for how amazingly generous you are," Justin told him. Brian just rolled his eyes.

 

 

 

"I would have done anything to get out of Jack and Joan's house for a whole summer. And I kept my grades up, so I could land a fucking scholarship and get out of there. No one was around who was willing to financially help me. I would have gladly gone to a summer camp to be some fucking junior camp counselor, just to get the fuck out for the summer," Brian said. Justin laughed, and he looked up at him. He had a big Sunshine smile on his face.

 

 

 

"I could just imagine you at 14 at a summer camp. You had just learned how to suck a guy off. I can only imagine how horny you were at 14. How many guys did you fuck around with that summer?" Justin asked. Brian laughed as he thought about how many. "See? You would have been kicked out for sure. They would have found out then that you were gay." Justin laughed. They, meaning Jack and Joan. Brian pinched his ass.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh, my God! I just booked this beautiful place in Massachusetts for Sawyer and Teresa to get married. They're these beautiful houses on this property for everyone to stay at. There's this gorgeous lake. They have these beautiful different halls so you can have the wedding and reception inside. And the grounds are so beautiful you can have them outside, too. And there're so many beautiful places to take a million pictures," Sam said as she put her iPad down on the kitchen island.

 

 

 

"I thought Sawyer told you to butt the fuck out," Brian said. She rolled her eyes.

 

 

 

"I don't know why he's so fucking freaked out. I honestly have no fucking idea why he thinks I'm going to do anything to sabotage his wedding," Sam said. Brian and Justin looked at each other, and then back at her.

 

 

 

"What kind of fucking drugs are you on? You ruined every one of his weddings," Brian told her. She just rolled her eyes.

 

 

 

"He wasn't marrying the right person. Those three Barbie bimbos were never meant for Sawyer," she said, and then her eyes widened. "Oh, my God. JOSH!" Sam called him. Josh came in a minute later. "Oh, my God!  You know who we haven't called in a while?" Sam asked him. Before he could answer she went on. "The Sun day! We haven't called her in such a long time to see how she's doing," Sam said, putting her hand over her heart.

 

 

 

"Wait!  As in Sawyer's third wife?" Justin asked. Sam nodded and Josh came over to sit next to her.

 

 

 

"Why the fuck do you call her?" Brian demanded.

 

 

 

"Because we like to check up on her and see how she's doing. We care about her," Sam said, faking innocence.

 

 

 

"We like to call her and harass her from time to time. And she was a fucking cunt, and we like to remind her of it," Josh said. Justin's mouth dropped and Sam laughed.

 

 

 

"What do you have against her?" Brian asked Josh.

 

 

 

"Besides how mean she was to Sam? God, she was such a cunt to me! At first, she actually flirted with me. I was fucking 17 years old. Who flirts with a 17-year-old when you're like, 28..." Josh trailed off while Brian glared at him. Sam and Justin just laughed.

 

 

 

"Oh, he not only flirted with a 17-year-old. He fucked a 17-year-old. Many, many times," Justin said proudly. Brian chuckled at him. "And look where we are today. All hitched and loving mostly every minute of it," Justin joked.

 

 

 

"Oh, she tried to fuck him. If he had given into her, she would have slept with him," Sam said.

 

 

 

"Well, she was totally a bitch to me, too. She would say shitty things to us all the time after I told her that I'd never sleep with an old hag. She actually called my parents, because she was concerned that Sam was leading me down the wrong path in life. She made up all these stories about me and Sam doing drugs and going to bars in high school. Sleeping around. But unfortunately, the fucking joke was on her. My parents didn't even care if I was," Josh said sadly. Sam patted his shoulders. "Anyway, when Sawyer said he wanted a divorce, she went to slap Sam and Sawyer grabbed her hand. So, she punched me in the face before fucking Sawyer had a chance to stop her," Josh said bitterly.

 

 

 

"Oh, my God! Seriously?" Justin asked.

 

 

 

"Oh, God, has Sawyer never told you about the war between us?" Sam asked. The boys shook their heads. "Oh, get some snacks and meet us in the family room. This is gonna be a story you'll never forget," Sam said and grabbed her iPad. "We'll get back to their wedding after this story!" Sam said excitedly and hopped away.

 

 

 

"If you think she's insane now, wait till you hear this story. This is why she's epic," Josh said. He ended up grabbing the babies and their bottles, while Justin and Brian got something to eat and drink before they all sat down on the couches.

 

 

 

"Ok. So, while they were married, I really upped my game and made the Sun day's life a fucking living hell. So much that I knew Teresa, Angela, and their parents were in town at her grandmother's house and brought the Sun day over to the house. Grandparents weren't in the house, just Teresa and Angela. I tricked her to get here there, of course. And when it's finally revealed that this is Teresa, the Sun day really loses it. But she's not even yelling at me, she's yelling at Teresa."

 

 

 

"What for?" Justin asked.

 

 

 

"Because Sawyer holds Teresa on this huge pedestal. And it was actually right after Brian's birthday. See? That was the reason Teresa was there, because she and Sawyer always got together. So, Sawyer wouldn't tell her where he was the day before, and why he was out all day. And she suspected him of cheating on her, because she could smell perfume on Sawyer. So, to the Sun day, now it all makes sense. He was cheating on her with Teresa," Sam said and looked over at Josh and smiled.

 

 

 

"I really wanted to be there that day," Josh chuckled.

 

 

 

"So, she's yelling at Teresa and then slaps her," Sam said. Justin gasped. "Oh, it was amazing. Not that Teresa got slapped, but what happened afterward. Angela and I are in shock. At first, Angela was just yelling at her, but once the slap happened, there was no sound. So, Teresa sits down and starts taking off her boots. She tosses them aside and gets right in the Sun day's face and tells her that Sawyer's little sister was right all along. Because she was the anti-Teresa and she was never gonna live up to Teresa. And then she punched her right in the face," Sam said proudly.

 

 

 

"Oh, my God, I love her more and more," Justin said.

 

 

 

"So, Angela pulls Teresa off her, and then the Sun day yells something about her being ugly and fat and tells her that Sawyer would never marry her because she's pathetic and desperate...Oh, shit! I forget now what she said. But then Angela fucking goes after her. Angela's sitting on top of her, and they're having some cat fight with some major hair pulling. I'm standing there laughing and Teresa yells at me to help her pull Angela off of her. The Sun day stands up and tries to go after Teresa, and they start fighting again. It was the best day of my life! Until Teresa's dad comes in and he stops the fight and ends up driving me and the Sun day home. So, we're at Sawyer's house, and Josh comes over, too. She's going on and on, and Sawyer's already talked with Teresa. It makes sense now why he was so sad, because the day before was Brian's birthday. So, saying anything against Teresa was going to be your downfall. So, then he said he wanted a divorce and she started blaming me, and we already know what happened," Sam said, popping some popcorn into her mouth.

 

 

 

"I would have loved to have seen Angela on top of someone, kicking their ass," Justin said.

 

 

 

"So, the Sun day signed a pre-nup with Sawyer. She was broke. So, we couldn't have just parted ways..."

 

 

 

"Don't forget about the part where you broke all her shit when you packed it up for her, and then sent the moving truck to California," Josh said. Sam smiled and Justin laughed.

 

 

 

"So, ok, I did that. So, almost eight months goes by, and one day I get called down to the Dean's office. They start questioning me about my favorite professor, and what type of relationship I really have with him," Sam said.

 

 

 

"No fucking way," Justin said.

 

 

 

"You fucked your professor. We really are family," Brian said, and held up his beer.

 

 

 

"It totally wasn't true. Everyone knew he was my favorite professor. They ended up investigating and realizing that it wasn't true. But it didn't matter. It was out there. And an accusation like that does too much damage. He was probably in his early 30's and he ended up resigning. So, here I am, devastated. I get this text after it happens, and it's from the Sun day that said "checkmate. Say buh bye to your college education'," Sam said. The guys were stunned. "So, you've fucked over a total innocent person, just to get revenge on me. Ok, then, bitch; if you wanna play dirty, if you wanna go to war, let's fucking go to war!" Sam said.

 

 

 

"I love this part," Josh said. Sam smiled.

 

 

 

"So, she got married again. And guess who ruined her marriage?" Sam said and smiled.

 

 

 

"I give you credit for breaking up two marriages," Brian said. She rolled her eyes.

 

 

 

"I didn't break up the first one. She did that on her[K1]  own. And it was never going to last. Sawyer wasn't in love with her. But I did help her with her divorce. You see, her husband put in their prenup that if she ever cheated on him, she would end up with nothing. So, I simply got a very tech-savvy friend who broke into her phone and planted all these fake text messages and pictures, which he photoshopped together, of her with another guy. They were all fake. But it was enough to convince the guy to divorce her and she ended up with nothing," Sam said smugly.

 

 

 

"Does Sawyer know you did that?" Justin asked.

 

 

 

"He didn't at first. But she went to Sawyer after she ended up with nothing and really tried to get back into his good graces and try to start something with him again. And then when he refused her, she started telling him the whole story and that she didn't understand how the texts and pictures that weren't real were on her phone. So, then he went to me and asked me if I did anything, and I said yes. I wasn't going to lie to him. So, he just said nothing, walked out, and never talked about it again. So, I won. She didn't like that. She actually showed up at my wedding," Sam said, and she and Josh laughed.

 

 

 

"No fucking way," Justin said. Sam laughed and nodded her head.

 

 

 

"Oh, it was fucking fantastic. I didn't even get mad. I mean, that was the funniest moment that ever happened. It was like a soap opera. I couldn't have asked for anything better," Sam said. Brian snorted.

 

 

 

"Only you would want some type of fucking drama at their wedding," Brian said.

 

 

 

"She literally stopped the wedding, and everyone was turned around. And she starts yelling about what a little sleaze I am, and what a spoiled little bitch I am. Sawyer is mortified. He couldn't even move. I'm just standing there laughing. I wanted to go down the aisle and punch her, but I wasn't stupid. I made her pee on her own wedding dress. She had a fucking drink in her hand. I knew exactly what she was planning. So, she's yelling and everyone is focused on her...and my special Ali. She had walked around and was standing behind her, and actually knocked the drink out of her hand, and got it all over the Sun day," Sam said.

 

 

 

"Oh, my God, that was amazing," Josh said.

 

 

 

"And she just tilts her head and says, ‘Whoops...my bad...you have something on your dress'. Like a total dumb blonde. I had never been prouder of her. So, Luca and Nico, my own personal superheroes, literally grab her and haul her off. Oh, my God, it was fucking fantastic. The videographer caught the whole thing on camera. Josh and I watch it sometimes when we need a laugh," Sam said. Brian and Justin just laughed.

 

 

 

"I can't believe you. Had I seen Craig or Joan on my wedding, I never would have been able to just laugh it off and keep on going. They would have ruined my whole day," Justin said.

 

 

 

"Well, lucky for me I took care of them and you never saw them, Sunshine," Brian said.

 

 

 

"I helped, you know. I made sure the D.J. played all those songs to dance to, so you were super distracted. Sawyer wasn't ok at my wedding. We didn't see him for like an hour. He was mortified. I had to go find him and had to get it through his head that the only one that was allowed to be upset on my day was me. And I fucking loved it and he was the one that was ruining my wedding." Sam laughed.

 

 

 

"I lucked out when I ended up hitched to this one," Josh said. Sam smiled and kissed his cheek.

 

 

 

"So, the two of still call her?" Justin asked.

 

 

 

"Oh, yeah. We just like to check up on her. See how's she's doing. She always changes her number and after a while lets her guard down and answers the phone when it's blocked. She's the epitome of a dumb blonde. Wanna listen in?" Sam asked. Justin chuckled into his hands as she grabbed her phone. She put it on speaker as it rung.

 

 

 

"Hello?" Sundae said.

 

 

 

"Oh, my God, is this Sundae?" Sam asked in a super happy voice. Josh smiled and rolled her eyes.

 

 

 

"Yes. Who is this?" she asked.

 

 

 

"This is Amanda. Wow, I haven't talked to you in...gosh, has it been 11 or 12 years?" she asked. Josh's shoulders were shaking with laughter.

 

 

 

"I'm sorry, I don't... "

 

 

 

"I don't think I've seen you since your engagement party to Sawyer. How is he doing?" she asked. There was a bit of hesitation. "I sure loved you both together. And he just had such an amazing family," Sam said.

 

 

 

"She is so fucking immature," Brian said. Sam nodded her head in agreement. Sundae cleared her throat.

 

 

 

"Well, actually, Sawyer and I are no longer together," Sundae said.

 

 

 

"Oh, no, I'm so sorry! That's such a shame. Sawyer was such a catch. Are you married again?" she asked.

 

 

 

"Well, yes, I am now."

 

 

 

"Any kids?"

 

 

 

"No," Sundae said and laughed uncomfortably. "We just haven't decided when the right time is," she said.

 

 

 

"Well, you may wanna jump on that. Your ovaries aren't getting any younger," Sam said. Justin's mouth dropped. "Speaking of kids. Did you know that Sawyer's little sister has two children now? Oh, my God, I just saw her and her husband, Josh, and they're just over the moon happy and so in love. Oh, and Sawyer just got engaged," Sam said. Brian and Justin looked at each other.

 

 

 

"Did you not just ask her if she and Sawyer were still married?" Brian asked. Sam put her hand over the phone.

 

 

 

"She's like a really dumb dog. They don't remember what just happened three seconds ago, and keeps coming back for the bone that's not there," Sam said and pulled her hand away.

 

 

 

"He what?" she asked curtly.

 

 

 

"Yeah. Oh, my God, he just gotten engaged. He and Teresa got engaged; oh, and they have a son together. You know that was really why they were always so close? They actually had a baby when they were teenagers. And they were reunited with him. And now they're going to be a family with him. Oh, and their son is gay, and he's married and has a son, and Sawyer's son is the spitting image of him. It's so nice that he won't be marrying another anti-Teresa; he'll be marrying the real one," Sam said. She waited excitedly for her to respond.

 

 

 

"Hey, Sundae! Miss you! Hugs and kisses," Josh said into the phone. Suddenly, there was a scream.

 

 

 

"I fucking hate you both. Why the hell don't you just leave me alone, you vicious little bitch?" Sundae said. Sam's mouth dropped.

 

 

 

"Now, Sundae, is that any way to speak to me? I was just calling and updating you on our lives. And you call me such horrible names, when I only wish the best for you. And Sawyer and Teresa's son and son-in-law wanted to say hi to you. You know, you were once Brian's stepmother, and you didn't even know it," Sam said. Josh laughed.

 

 

 

"I want you to stop calling me, or I will come over there and rip your eyeballs out," Sundae said. Sam and Josh laughed.

 

 

 

"Is someone still jealous that Teresa won Sawyer after all? And that you never spilled that drink on me at my wedding? Wait; out of curiosity, did you ever watch the tape that I sent you?" Sam asked. She screamed again and hung up. Sam stared at the phone with her mouth open. "Argh. How rude! She hung up before I could tell her that her husband was ugly and to not have children. It would be triple the ugly," Sam said and sat back.

 

 

 

"Next year," Josh said.

 

 

 

"Good idea," Sam said.

 

 

 

"You two are fucking awful and vindictive." Justin laughed. Brian stood up.

 

 

 

"You two are fucking immature. I can't wait till you two are fucking out of my house," Brian said, causing the three of them to laugh.

 

 

 

 

 

By that Friday, Justin and Emmett were getting everything set up to have the rehearsal. They would have the dinner at a fancy hotel. Michael had called Brian multiple times each day, acting like it used to be. Brian tried his best to play nice and tolerate it, but Justin could see every night how angry he was. Brian didn't lie. Brian didn't fake his feelings. But that's exactly what he was doing right now, and he didn't like it.

 

 

 

"Everyone will be here any minute," Emmett said, clapping his hands and running back outside. Brian was nursing a drink in the family room. Justin came over and sat down next to him and took a sip.

 

 

 

"You gonna be ok?" Justin asked him.

 

 

 

"I'll be fine," Brian griped out. Justin felt bad for him. He was antsy himself and started fidgeting around. Brian opened one eye to look at him. "What the fuck's wrong with you?" Brian asked.

 

 

 

"Well, I'm actually a little worried to have Michael here. He always starts some huge drama. And he doesn't act normal when I'm around. I just don't want him to have some outburst. Debbie's gonna have a mental breakdown," Justin said. Brian laid his head back on the couch. This was all fucking riding on him to keep Michael in line. That was just fucking awesome.

 

 

 

The doorbell rang. Justin leaned over and kissed his cheek and got up to answer the door. "The guests of honor. Welcome," Justin said, kissing Debbie's cheek. She, Carl, Michael, Ben, and Hunter all walked in. Everyone stopped to say hello to him, except for Michael, who honed right in on Brian in the family room. Justin watched for a moment from the hallway before Melanie and Lindsay walked in with the kids.

 

 

 

"Hey, sweetie," Mel said as she and Lindsay kissed his cheek. Gus went running for Brian, with Jenny following him. Michael scooped her up. "That's an odd sight. When did that happen?" Melanie asked. Justin moved his head, meaning for them to follow him to the kitchen.

 

 

 

"It's for Debbie. If Brian is being nice to Michael, and hanging out with him, we're hoping he doesn't ruin Debbie's wedding," Justin told them. The girls looked at each other.

 

 

 

"God, I actually feel bad for Brian," Melanie said.

 

 

 

"I can't believe he's doing that," Lindsay said.

 

 

 

 

 

The rehearsal went off without any problems. They all drove over to the hotel to have dinner. Debbie was so happy. She was standing with Justin at one point and looked at Michael with Brian. She put her hand over her heart.

 

 

 

"That just touches my soul. I'm just so happy to see my son happy again," she said emotionally. Debbie always smells bullshit from a mile away. Debbie was so distracted with getting married, though, that she never even noticed that Brian's heart wasn't even in it. In fact, Michael didn't even see it, either. But their little Liberty Ave family could see it.

 

 

 

"What exactly is Mr. Kinney doing?" Emmett asked Justin.

 

 

 

"When did this even happen?" Ted asked.

 

 

 

"It's for Debbie," Justin said. The boys nodded their heads.

 

 

 

"Ted! Emmett! Come over here," Michael called them. They both looked at Justin. Michael was purposely leaving Justin out.

 

 

 

"Please go over there. For Debbie," Justin insisted. Ted and Emmett walked over to Brian and Michael.

 

 

 

"I think the four of us should hit up Woody's and Babylon tonight. Just like old times," Michael said excitedly. The three boys didn't know what to say. It was Emmett that came to the rescue.

 

 

 

"Well, sweetie, I'd really love to. But I'll be here late tonight, and I have to be up so super early for your mom's big day. If we all go out partying tonight, you know your mother's going to have our balls," Emmett joked.

 

 

 

"That's right. All those pictures and us hung over? No way she'd be happy," Ted said. Michael nodded.

 

 

 

"Well, tomorrow, then. After the reception," Michael said. The three of them looked at each other.

 

 

 

"I'm down for it," Brian said, throwing his head back to drink a shot.

 

 

 

 

 

Brian was grumpy that night when he hopped into the shower. Justin came in behind him and grabbed the soap and started washing his back. Justin washed from his shoulders down to his crack. He did this for a while before Brian spoke. "It's unbelievable," Brian said.

 

 

 

"That I've been soaping your crack for the past ten minutes and you haven't asked me to fuck you yet?" Justin asked, repeating Brian a few years back. Brian turned his head, a full-on smile and chuckled.

 

 

 

"That was perfect timing," Brian said and turned back to the wall. After a moment he spoke again. "That he's so delusional," Brian said sadly. Justin knew that even though Brian would never admit it, he missed who Michael used to be. He missed his best friend. Justin wrapped his arms around Brian's waist and kissed his back. He reached a hand up his shoulder and in front of his face.

 

 

 

"Get it wet," Justin whispered. He held his finger to Brian's lips. He turned back to look at Justin. "Do it," Justin said huskily. He opened his mouth and Justin pushed his finger inside; Brian swirled his tongue around it. The shower obviously could have gotten his finger wet, but that wasn't the point. After a minute Justin pulled his finger out, and Brian turned back towards the wall, bracing himself against it.

 

 

 

Justin reached down and rubbed it against Brian's hole. He moaned and leaned his forehead against the wall. He rubbed Brian's hole and slowly pushed his finger inside Brian, making him hiss. He slowly pumped his finger in and out of him for a few minutes before pushing a second finger inside of his, making him let out a low groan. He spread his fingers apart, stretching him. He pumped inside of Brian, rubbing right against his sweet spot. He reached his other hand around Brian, over his lower stomach and into his pubic hair and then leaned in.

 

 

 

"Why don't you let me take care of you tonight, babe?" Justin whispered. Brian snorted and looked at him.

 

 

 

"Babe?" Brian said. Justin shrugged.

 

 

 

"Just trying it out. Come on; let me take care of you," Justin said. Brian got of the shower and dried off, while Justin quickly washed up. When Justin was done drying off, Brian was just crawling up the bed and he lay down on his stomach, resting his head on the pillow. Justin went over to the bottom of the bed and alternated from Brian's right leg to his left, starting at his feet and kissing all the way up his legs. He purposely never touched his ass. He crawled up and kissed his neck. He went to lean over into the dresser to get the lube when Brian held it out with his hand. Justin chuckled.

 

 

 

He straddled Brian and worked the lube onto his fingers and pushed a finger inside Brian and then a second finger. Brian gripped the bottom rail of the headboard and moaned. With Justin's other hand, he used lube to cover his dick. He pulled out his fingers and slowly started pushing himself inside Brian, making him groan loudly. He went halfway in and pulled back out. He did this a few more times before he pushed further in. God, it was heaven to be inside Brian! He was lucky to say he was the only one. Well, except for the older college guy that popped Brian's cherry when Brian was in high school, but other than that, Justin's been the only one. And, God, did he love these moments.

 

 

 

"Harder," Brian whispered. Justin smiled. Justin always waited for Brian to let him know when he could go faster and harder. Brian rarely had anything inside his ass. He wasn't experienced like Justin was. He leaned down and put his arms on either side of Brian and started going faster, making Brian groan into the pillow.

 

 

 

"God, you feel so good," Justin moaned. The thought that passed through his mind at that moment was that this wasn't just Brian he was fucking. This was his husband. He groaned at just the thought and leaned down to start sucking on his neck. "I love you," he panted.

 

 

 

"Harder, Justin," Brian groaned. Justin sped up his pace. His whole chest was on Brian's back now and he was sweating as he went faster. Brian growled and turned his head. "Justin, go deeper," Brian said. Justin hadn't ever put his full length inside Brian before. "Go. Harder," He growled. Justin was momentarily stunned by his request. "Bottom out," he told him. He gulped. He moved his body up and pulled at Brian's hips to raise himself up a bit.

 

 

 

"Are you sure?" Justin asked.

 

 

 

"Do it," he growled at him. Justin didn't think he had ever been so hard in his life. He sunk inside Brian more and then pulled out. He did it again, going in more each time. He knew Brian hadn't ever had a dildo inside him that was as big as Justin. He didn't want to hurt him. But Brian reached back and smacked Justin's leg. Justin always did that to Brian to let him know he was fully ready. Justin angled his hips back and slammed into him, completely bottoming out. Brian moaned louder than Justin had ever heard him. Justin pulled back out and slammed into him again. He was fucking Brian the way he had always wanted to. Fast and hard.

 

 

 

"Fuck, Brian," Justin panted. He reached down and grabbed Brian's cock at the same time Brian reached for it. As Justin kept slamming into Brian, they both worked together on pulling on his cock. "Fuck, I'm gonna cum. Are you close?" Justin asked.

 

 

 

"Almost," Brian panted. Justin was so close; he was doing everything he could to fight it off, concentrating on holding back. He wanted to cum with Brian. He angled his hips so he was hitting Brian's prostate each time, and started jerking him faster.

 

"Brian," He growled. "I'm gonna cum," he told him. Justin couldn't hold out and started cumming at the exact moment that Brian started cumming. He wanted Brian to feel what he always did when Brian was fucking him hard, and to not let up. Brian would keep fucking him as he was cumming, so Justin had to ride out his orgasm even though he wasn't cumming. He milked Brian's cock and then collapsed onto his back, both of them panting. It was a few minutes before Justin rolled off Brian and onto his back. Brian opened his eyes to look at him.

 

 

 

"I've never bottomed out inside you before. That was fucking incredible," Justin whispered. Brian picked his head up and kissed him.

 

 

 

"Thank you. I needed that," Brian whispered.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

By the next morning, Brian was back to being in a grumpy mood, but was in an even grumpier mood. Justin couldn't understand how Michael didn't see it. The backyard was decorated beautifully. Michael walked Debbie down the aisle, and Justin got teary eyed. Brian chuckled.

 

 

 

"Crying at a fucking wedding. Fucking little fairy," Brian grumbled. Justin chuckled.

 

 

 

"Debbie deserves to be this happy," Justin said. Brian wrapped his arm around Justin's shoulders. Debbie had toned everything way down. It was a fairly normal wedding, except for some drag queens here and there. The backyard was transformed again, removing all the chairs and placing down the tables to eat. Michael followed Brian around everywhere he went like a little puppy. They were standing by the bar, and Justin was watching from the other side of the dance floor. The bar was up on the porch. Sam came and stood next to him.

 

 

 

"Are you and Brian having a fight?" Sam asked. Justin looked at her and furrowed his eyebrows.

 

 

 

"No; why would you think that?" Justin asked.

 

 

 

"Because you haven't gone near each other since last night. I mean here and there. And Michael's been up his ass since the rehearsal dinner," Sam told him.

 

 

 

"Oh, yeah. Well, Brian's playing nice with him because we don't want Michael ruining Debbie's day. So, I'm staying away from Brian," Justin said. Sam's mouth fell. "I don't want Michael to cause a scene. If that means I stay away from Brian, then I can do that for Debbie. After all she's done for me, I can give her this. Brian and I can do this for her. And look how happy she is," Justin said as they looked at Debbie dancing with Carl and laughing loudly. "It's all worth it," Justin said. Sam leaned over and kissed his cheek.

 

 

 

"You really have the biggest heart," Sam said, wrapping her arms around his arm. "I know how hard it is for you that we're going home," Sam told him. Justin put his head down. "When I imagined the moment that I would bring Emma home, we'd walk into her nursery, place her in her crib, and we'd watch her. And I'd tell her, 'Welcome Home'," Sam said. "Just look at her.

 

 

 

When Josh and I brought Emma and Lincoln back here...we had this moment where we placed them in their bassinets...and I still told them, 'Welcome Home'...because this house was their very first home," Sam said, getting choked up as she looked at him. "I will always have such a love and bond to this house, because this was my children's first home. And that means more to me than you'll ever know. And it's not something I take lightly...so thank you for making this such a wonderful first home for my babies," Sam said as she started crying. Justin reached over and hugged her tightly.

 

 

 

"I'm gonna miss you so much," Justin whispered. She nodded her head.

 

 

 

"I know. I'll miss you, too. I've loved spending so much time with you guys...but I know you and Brian are gonna enjoy walking around the house naked and fucking in every room of the house again," Sam joked. Justin laughed and pulled away.

 

 

 

Brian was watching them from the bar. He could tell all the way from over on the porch that Sunshine and Sam were having one of their gay moments. He wanted to go over there. Justin made eye contact with him and smiled. Brian went to take a step down when he saw Justin shake his head. Brian picked his foot back up. That was fucking awesome. Justin wouldn't even fucking come near him all night. He glared over at Debbie. She better fucking appreciate this.

 

 

 

Justin had been feeling the stress of staying away from Michael and watching Brian's aggravation slowly start to turn into anger. He was hoping that Brian wouldn't be the one to have an outburst. He ended up excusing himself and decided to hide in the living room for a while. He laid his head back and closed his eyes. It was peace and quiet in there. He didn't know how long he had been sitting there, but a voice startled him.

 

 

 

"I don't see you and Brian anywhere near each other tonight," Michael said smugly, crossing his arms. Justin sat up. He had to react to everything Michael said delicately.

 

 

 

"Um, yeah. We've been mingling with everyone," Justin said. There was nothing bad about that.

 

 

 

"Looks like you two are fighting," Michael said, trying to goad him into a fight.

 

 

 

"You could say that," Justin said cautiously. Michael smiled again and crossed his arms.

 

 

 

"Oh, Brian told me all about the fight you two had," Michael said, proud of himself. Justin felt like he couldn't make any sudden movements. He was angry, though. Think of Debbie's day!

 

 

 

"He did?" Justin asked him. Michael nodded his head.

 

 

 

"Yep, he sure did. Brian's finally coming to his senses about you. I guess that little blond boy ass could only take you so far. And now look at you both. You can't even go near each other," Michael said. Justin didn't know what to say. "And now you're losing him. Losing this house. Losing his money. Losing your rights to Gus. I told you this would happen. I gotta hand it to you. Almost married a whole year. I mean, I'm impressed." Michael laughed. "But he wants to go fucking. Tonight, even. We're going to Woody's and to Babylon. And what do you think he's going to do there? He's going to fuck every hot guy he sees. Because Brian never loved you. He was just obligated to take you in because everyone hurt poor little Justin, and he was stuck taking care of you. So, you lose. And you'll finally be out of our lives forever," Michael said and smiled. Then he turned around and left.

 

 

 

Don't go after him, Justin. Just let him say it. He went back outside and found Daphne. "Hey, are you ok?" Daphne asked.

 

 

 

"You look pretty upset," Jayden said. Sam and Josh came over.

 

 

 

"I need to go fucking hit something. You guys wanna come with me?" Justin asked. They all followed him back into the house and downstairs to his and Brian's gym. He took his jacket off, and then unbuttoned his shirt. It was too nice. Then he started punching the crap out of the punching bag.

 

 

 

"What the hell happened?" Sam asked. Jayden shrugged his shoulders. After a few minutes he turned around and covered his face with his hands. Josh went behind the bar and grabbed a towel and put it under the cold water in the sink, and then brought it back for him. Justin thanked him and brought it to his face.

 

 

 

"What happened?" Daphne asked.

 

 

 

"Fucking Michael. I had to fucking sit there and let him say all this shit to me," Justin said into the towel. Then he pulled it from his face. "Brian told me about the fight you had. You're losing him. You're about to lose everything because Brian doesn't love you. He just had to take care of you because everyone's mean to you. He's going to Babylon tonight to fuck a bunch of guys," Justin said, mocking Michael. Jayden scrubbed his face.

 

 

 

"God, that's so fucking pathetic." Jayden groaned.

 

 

 

"I just had to fucking sit there, in my God damned house and let him fucking lie to my face about how Brian told him we were fighting, and then let him tell me all that old shit about how Brian doesn't love me. In my own fucking house," Justin said. Now he was fucking pissed. Daphne went over and hugged him.

 

 

 

"God, I can't believe you just sat there and took it. I don't know how you do that. I'm still calling Sawyer's ex-wife and torturing her, because I just can't let it go. And here you are in your house letting him trash talk you. God." Sam groaned and started pacing.

 

 

 

"Debbie's lucky to have you," Josh said. Daphne pulled back and nodded.

 

 

 

"Can we kick his ass when Debbie leaves?" Jayden asked. The others chuckled.

 

 

 

"Come back upstairs. Don't let that asshole win. He wants you to stay down here, but Debbie doesn't. So, let's go back upstairs. We'll stay with you and keep that fuck face away from you. And then when Debbie leaves, we'll kick his ass," Daphne said. Justin laughed and buttoned his shirt back up, and then put his jacket back on. One by one they all started walking back up the stairs. Ted and Emmett were standing right at the opening.

 

 

 

"I don't wanna fucking go to Babylon with him." Ted was starting to freak out.

 

 

 

"Well, I don't know how we're supposed to get out of it," Emmett said.

 

 

 

"By not going," Daphne said plainly as she walked between them to walk through the door.

 

 

 

"It's really just that simple," Sam said. They all walked out, and Sam leaned forward and smacked Jayden in the butt and leaned in close to his ear. "Tell Brian that you need to talk to him about a call you just got on one of the apartment buildings he owns. Tell him to keep Michael away from Justin and tell him to get out of Babylon for Ted and Emmett, because they're acting like fucking girls and don't wanna go," Sam said and then kept walking. They walked down the stairs to sit down at a table, and Jayden walked over to Brian and Michael.

 

 

 

"Hey, Brian," Jayden said. Michael glared at him. "Um, I just got a call from one of the maintenance guys about one of the apartment buildings. Can I talk to you about it?" Jayden asked. Brian rolled his eyes.

 

 

 

"Don't even tell me that that fucking pipe broke again. I'm not fucking paying for the damages this time," Brian said, snatching his drink and following Jayden into the house and up the stairs. "So, what the fuck's wrong?" Brian asked. He didn't believe Jayden for one minute.

 

 

 

"Um, Emmett and Ted need you to get them out of going to Babylon tonight, because - and I quote Sam - they're acting like fucking girls about it," Jayden said. Brian snorted.

 

 

 

"Alright. What else?" Brian asked.

 

 

 

"Michael cornered Justin," Jayden said. Brian's face was turning red. "Sam told me to ask you to keep Michael away from him until Debbie leaves," Jayden said. Brian scrubbed his face.

 

 

 

"Thanks," Brian grumbled. Jayden nodded his head. "Stay with him," Brian told him. They walked back downstairs, and he walked back over to see Michael was talking to Gus.

 

 

 

"I was just telling Gus that you and I could take him and Jenny to the zoo. Just the four of us. Wouldn't that be fun?" Michael asked. Gus actually looked uncomfortable.

 

 

 

"Yeah. Hey, Gus, your grandmother is waving at you. Go see what she wants. Ask her for a twenty," Brian told him. Gus went running down the steps to go see Teresa. Daphne was walking by towards the bar and Brian threw his arm around her. "Well, don't you look hot tonight. You know, if I wasn't gay, I'd be taking you upstairs right now and fucking your brains out," Brian told her. Daphne snorted and her shoulders shook. "But you have a pussy and it's a total turn off," Brian said and kissed her cheek. He was looking for anyone else to talk to.

 

 

 

"You know, you're the only one who can flirt and totally hit on me and my boyfriend doesn't get jealous," Daphne said as she ordered a drink.

 

 

 

"Are you excited about graduating?" Brian asked. Daphne turned to him and smiled sympathetically. She knew exactly what Brian was doing: trying to keep her engaged in conversation as much as possible.

 

 

 

"I, um, graduated last year," Daphne said and chuckled. "You and Justin even went," Daphne said and grabbed her drink. "But thank you for remembering," Daphne said and chuckled as she walked away. She turned to looked at him, and he mouthed ‘bitch' at her. Michael was talking again to him. Fucking Emmett and Ted were hiding. He had to sit through Michael going on and on about everything, blind to what was happening. Brian was too fucking happy when they announced that Debbie and Carl would be dancing their last dance, and then left with everyone blowing bubbles. All the guests started leaving, and Brain was in the entrance hallway to his house.

 

 

 

"Alright, let's get out of here and head to Woody's," Michael said. Emmett and Ted looked like deer caught in headlights. Calvin and Blake were waiting to see what happened next. He could see Justin and his little gang in the kitchen.

 

 

 

"You four get out of here," Brian said. Ted and Emmett all but ran out the door with their boyfriends, leaving Brian to do the dirty work.

 

 

 

"I guess it's just you and me," Michael said, bouncing up and down. Brian pinched the bridge of his nose.

 

 

 

"Thank fucking God the wedding is over," Brian said and looked up. "Sunshine!" Brian called out to him. Justin looked at him. "Would you mind coming in here for a minute?" Brian said. He saw Justin look at them and start making his way down the hall and over to them with his gang following.

 

 

 

"I thought it was just the two of us," Michael said. Justin came over and Brian slung his arm around Justin's shoulder.

 

 

 

"How was your evening, darling?" Brian asked. Justin nodded his head.

 

 

 

"It was a beautiful wedding. And Debbie enjoyed her day. And that's really all that matters," Justin said.

 

 

 

"You look relieved, dear. Are you relieved?" Brian asked.

 

 

 

"Yes, I have to say that I am relieved that the day is over," Justin said. Brian looked over and smiled at Michael.

 

 

 

"So am I, Sunshine. Hey, a little birdie told me that you two were hanging out tonight," Brian said, moving his hand between Justin and Michael. "What was it that Michael said to you? I've been dying to know," Brian asked.

 

 

 

"I haven't even talked to Justin tonight," Michael said.

 

 

 

"That you told him about the fight we had," Justin said. Brian opened his mouth and looked back over at Michael.

 

 

 

"That fight we had was pretty epic. He told me that I suck his dick the best, but I really think that he sucks dick way better than me. It was a pretty fantastic argument," Brian said right as Sawyer and Teresa walked up. Sam laughed loudly.

 

 

 

"Did we just come up at the wrong time?" Teresa asked.

 

 

 

"What else did he say, Sunshine?" Brian asked.

 

 

 

"Oh, that you guys were going back to Babylon tonight to fuck some guys. That I was losing you. Losing this house. Losing Gus," Justin said. Brian smiled at Michael.

 

 

 

"He's lying. I never fucking said that," Michael said.

 

 

 

"And that you only took me in because everyone was mean to poor little Justin. And I was finally gonna be out of everyone's life," Justin said. Brian tilted his head, looking at Michael.

 

 

 

"I never said any of that. And Brian's not going to believe a word you say. We're best friends. Always have. Always will be. And you can't come between us anymore. We come first in each other's lives," Michael told Justin.

 

 

 

"Oh Jesus," Sam moaned right as Jayden groaned into his hands.

 

 

 

"Oh, God, here it comes," Jayden said. Brian thought about what he said and then held up his finger.

 

 

 

"Hold that thought," Brian said as he spun his body and kissed Justin passionately. Hands all over Justin's body.

 

 

 

"Oh, God," Teresa said, covering her eyes as she started laughing.

 

 

 

"God, they're gonna get me all hot and bothered, and I'm not cleared to have sex yet," Sam said. Daphne burst out laughing. Brian pulled back from a breathless Justin. Teresa turned her head just in time to see Brian grab Justin's dick through his pants, making her jump and turn, along with Sawyer.

 

 

 

"Oh, Jesus. I don't wanna see that," Teresa said. Brian kept his arm around Justin and turned back to Michael.

 

 

 

"Yeah, I changed my mind. I think I'm gonna keep him around. At least a while longer," Brian told Justin.

 

 

 

"I mean that's fine. You know when we get a divorce, we're gonna have to split everything down the middle. I'll totally give you Kinnetik if you let me have the house. You can keep the loft," Justin said. Brian nodded.

 

 

 

"Well, you can have Woody's and the Diner. I'll keep Babylon," Brian said.

 

 

 

"Oh, I'm totally ok with that. But I'll keep my rights to Gus."

 

 

 

"I'm sure every other weekend should suffice. But you can have the comic bookstore. That's just a waste of my fucking money," Brian told him. They both turned to look at Michael, whose face was bright red. "Did you really think that I would just be best friends with you after all the shit you pulled? Do you think I would just throw everything you've done for the last fucking year now under the damn rug?" Brian asked him. Michael just stared at him. "We did this for your mother. We made sure that little Mikey didn't throw a temper tantrum and cry and scream and ruin her day. But now that she's gone, I don't fucking care. So, get the fuck out of our house," Brian said as he opened the door.

 

 

 

"Brian, he's lying! I never said any of that to him. He's just trying to break us up again," Michael pleaded.

 

 

 

"Break us up? We're not a fucking couple. And you already damaged any friendship that we had. You're not going to start fucking bullshit in our house anymore. I only did this for your mother. I'm the one who had to keep you in line so she could have a good day. And you couldn't keep your mouth shut. You had to fucking start shit with Justin. You're never going to learn, and I'm done fighting. So get the fuck out," Brian said as he held the door open. Michael glared at the both of them and then stormed out. Brian slammed the door shut. "Go call Ted and Emmett and tell them to meet us at Babylon," Brian said as he started walking up the stairs and taking his tie off. "And get out of this fucking penguin suit," he grumbled as he got up to the second floor. "JAYDEN AND JOSH, GET READY!" Brian yelled from upstairs. Justin just chuckled and rubbed his face.

 

 

 

"I guess we're going to Babylon," Justin said.

 

 

 

"Wait, why do we have to go?" Jayden asked.

 

 

 

"I'm sure as hell going," Daphne said.

 

 

 

"If you want, we can watch the babies and you can go out, too," Teresa told Sam.

 

 

 

"If I have to go, then you're coming with me," Josh told her.

 

 

 

"Tell the boys they're dancing with the boys tonight," Brian called from upstairs. They all changed, except for Daphne and Sam, and they drove to Babylon, meeting Ted, Emmett, Calvin, and Blake. First, they stopped at the bar to start drinking, except for Justin and Sam.

 

 

 

"I could totally have a drink, but then I'd have to pump breast milk for like a day or something and not give it to the babies. Totally not worth that," Sam joked as the bartender handed them both virgin drinks.

 

 

 

"Anti-depressants," Justin said. Sam held up her drink.

 

 

 

"To virgins," Sam joked and clinked her glass to Justin's.

 

 

 

"Alright. I've danced with everyone here, except these two little hotties," Emmett said, pointing to Jayden and Josh and jumping up and down. Josh and Jayden looked all panicked.

 

 

 

"I told you. You two are dancing," Brian said and picked his foot up and pushed Jayden's butt onto the dance floor.

 

 

 

"I swear, I'll be gentle," Emmett said and dragged Jayden onto the dance floor. Jayden stared pathetically back at Daphne.

 

 

 

"Is it really bad that I actually want to see him dancing with a guy?" Daphne asked. Everyone laughed at her. "I've spent way too much time with you guys," Daphne said and drank from her beer. Calvin dragged Ted, Blake, and Sam onto the dance floor.

 

 

 

"Can I get two shots? Whatever your strongest alcohol is," Josh said to the bartender and chugged them quick. Brian, Justin, and Daphne were all staring at him. "If you're gonna make me dance with guys, I need to be a little drunk first," Josh said. Daphne laughed and grabbed his hand and yanked him out onto the dance floor. Brian and Justin leaned against the counter and watched their friends.

 

 

 

"I know today was really hard for you. But Debbie had such a beautiful day...and thank you for always sticking up for me," Justin said. Brian looked down at him. "I really love that I get to be your husband," Justin said. Brian leaned down and kissed him.

 

 

 

"Yeah, I kinda like being your husband, too," Brian whispered in his ear. Justin gave him the full Sunshine smile. "Come on, husband. Let's go dance," Brian said and pulled him over to their friends.

 

 

 

 

 

Freedom at Britin by SammyScaDoo

 

 

When they got back from Babylon that night, Daphne and Jayden had gone home with them, since Jayden's car was at their house. "Wouldn't it have just made sense to get dropped off at the loft and then come back and get the car the next day?" Sam asked. Justin threw his arm around Daphne's shoulders.

"Naaah, she can come back and smoke some pot that Brian got. It's the good stuff." Justin said. So that's how Justin, Brian, Daphne, Jayden, Sam and Josh found themselves sitting on the back porch around the table, smoking pot and drinking. Minus Justin and Sam. Brian, Daphne, Jayden and Josh were all pretty much in that spot between tipsy and drunk.

"When did you know you were gay?" Sam asked Justin. He tilted his head.

"I always kinda thought something was wrong with me when I was younger. When you started to notice the opposite sex, I just wasn't getting it. I was supposed to be spending my time trying to sneak a look at a girl's boobs, but instead I was trying to catch a sneak peek at a guy." Justin said.

"But when did you figure it out?" Josh asked.

"I learned what gay meant when I was 11. I think when most kids learn about being gay it's in a negative context. It was my mom's birthday dinner and these two guys kissed in front of us, and my dad went berserk. I was fascinated, and I was jealous. And then I got scared because I liked it. So, I went home and started looking up all this stuff on my computer about being gay. And I knew I was. And then I realized that I had to hide it." Justin said sadly.

"Until you came to school the one day saying, I just met the face of God. His name is Brian Kinney." Daphne said dreamily, making the group laugh.

"I am a sex God." Brian said, chugging some more beer.

"What about you Bri?" Daphne asked.

"When I learned what jerking off was and went in my bedroom and did it and thought about a guy." Brian told her.

"How old were you?" Justin asked. Brian thought about it for a minute.

"I don't know. Long before I was 14." Brian laughed to Justin, who just chuckled with him.

"That's crazy that you were so young that you even had to think about it. I never really thought about the fact that I liked girls." Josh said.

"Girls?" Sam asked. He chuckled and kissed her cheek.

"Jayden's a closeted homo." Brian said as he threw an empty cup at Jayden, who was laughing.

"I have no problem with gay people. I wouldn't have gone to a gay club if I did." Jayden said.

"And danced with a few." Josh pointed out.

"I was drunk, and they were like, everywhere. I couldn't even tell at one point who I was dancing with. But yeah, I'm definitely not gay. I'm pretty happy being straight." Jayden said and smiled at Daphne, all goofy like.

"I don't know. You've never been with a guy before. You might be whistling a different tune if you were." Sam joked.

"I really hate that argument for gay people. If you've never been with a girl how can you honestly say you don't like them?" Justin mocked. Brian snorted.

"I've fucked a girl. I've had my face all in her pussy. I made her cum four fucking times, and I'm still gay." Brian said and held up his drink. Justin laughed and covered his face.

"Justin and Daphne have had sex, right?" Josh asked. Sam smacked his arm and glared at him. Josh covered his mouth.

"It's ok. I've already told Jayden. He's very well aware of the fact that-"Daphne was cut off.

"That Sunshine over here popped Daphne's cherry?" Brian said. Justin and Daphne groaned.

"Ok. You have to tell me how this happened." Sam said. Daphne covered her face.

"It's really ok. I've already heard the story. Might as well tell them." Jayden said.

"I like him when he's drunk. He's much freer and pulls the stick out of his ass." Sam laughed.

"Miss Daphne here was worried about her first time hurting. So, she asked Sunshine if he'd pop her cherry, because he knew what it was like having his cherry popped." Brian joked, pinching Justin's cheek. Justin smacked his hand away.

"You're such an ass." Justin laughed.

"I don't know how you were able to have sex with your best friend. I mean, I know I've only ever had sex with Josh, but I think if we were just friends, I probably would have fallen in love with him that night and just follow him everywhere and call him and all that crap teenagers do." Sam said. Daphne and Justin covered their faces, and both moaned into their hands, while Brian laughed. "Oh God, I'm sorry." Sam said, getting it right away, as Jayden and Josh laughed.

"Oh, that's exactly what she did. She called him like 20 times, gave him a card, even invited him over back to her house because her parents were out." Brian said as he moved his body, pretending that he was fucking. Daphne groaned louder as the group laughed, and Jayden wrapped his arm around her shoulders, still laughing.

"It was a momentary lapse in judgement." Daphne said.

"Poor Sunshine came to me because he had no idea what to say to her. The fucking irony that everything Daphne was doing, was exactly what he did. Fucking teenagers." Brian said. The laughter got even louder.

"Oh, Daphne I'm sorry...you guys just don't get what it's like for girls when they have sex for the first time. It's totally different. It's not just random fucking. You're literally giving up your virginity to this man, and it's nothing that you've ever experienced before, or shared with someone before." Sam said.

"You mean guys except for Justin, because he knows exactly how you feel." Brian said. Justin just smacked him.

"God you have to shut up." Justin laughed.

"So how was it? I mean, you were with a girl." Josh said. Jayden groaned.

"It was totally fine. If I'm gonna sleep with a girl, I‘m glad it was Daphne. If I'm gonna share something intimate like that with any girl, the only one I would share it with would be Daphne. And I'm glad it was her, because if it was anyone else, I'd be so repulsed and not even be able to breathe the same air as a woman." Justin said and cringed, making them laugh.

"So, I kept you from still actually liking girls then." Daphne said. Justin nodded.

"I love them thanks to you. So, when assholes say that I've never been with a girl, I get to say that I have. It was a great experience that I had, but I'm still gay. I wasn't with a girl to try and change who I was." Justin said.

"Lucky for me." Brian said, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Well what about you Daphne. Was it everything you dreamed and more?" Josh asked, laughing. Daphne rolled her eyes.

"Most girls hate their first time. It hurts, and you're with some stupid guy who has no idea how it physically feels. And they never end up seeing the guy again. Whenever they talk about their first time it's all about regret and embarrassment and it's not even physically good. So, I don't regret my first time at all. And I don't regret who it was with. And I actually enjoyed myself." Daphne said and giggled.

"And Sunshine even made her cum twice." Brian said. Everyone burst out laughing. Justin smacked him.

"Do you have to repeat every detail?" Justin asked. Brian just laughed as Justin stood up. "Alright guys, I'm gonna take this drunk fool off to bed. Daphne and Jayden can have the guest room all the way at the end of the hall-"

"Opposite of us, so Sunshine doesn't keep you up all night moaning from my dick in his ass." Brian said. Justin yanked him up.

"Get up here Boozy. Goodnight guys." Justin told them as he dragged Brian upstairs.

The dreaded day came a few days later for when Sam and Josh were leaving with the babies. Justin had been dreading this day so much. Sawyer and Teresa were flying back to Boston with them. Justin and Brian were waiting with them before they went through security. Justin snuggled both the babies one last time. He didn't know the next time they were heading up to Boston, but these two little babies were going to be so much bigger than next time he saw them, and they would forget about Justin. They knew the sound of Justin's voice right now. They loved him. But that would all change when he didn't see them every day. He loved having these babies in the house. Josh gave Justin a big hug.

"I don't know how to thank you for letting us stay with you for so long." Josh said. Justin nodded his head.

"Anytime." Justin told him. Sam was having the hardest time saying goodbye to Justin. She hugged him tightly.

"I don't know how to ever repay you for letting us live with you." Sam told him.

"Ten thousand should suffice." Brian told her. Teresa smacked him. Sam pulled back.

"It might be a little harder for us to come visit you. But please come up soon. Before my birthday. I'm gonna miss seeing you guys every day." She said and hugged him tightly again.

"Come on, we don't wanna miss our flight." Sawyer told her. She nodded and pulled back. Justin watched as they went through security. Brian wrapped his arm around him.

"You gonna be ok Sunshine?" Brian asked. Justin nodded his head.

"Yeah. Let's go home." Justin said. When they got home, Justin just looked into Sam and Josh's bedroom. It looked so lonely without the four of them in it. Brian wrapped his arms around his shoulders.

"We can leave it like this for a little while longer before we put my office back down here." Brian told him. Justin nodded his head. "Come on. I'll drive you to school." Brian said. Just like old times.

Brian was worried about Justin. He knew he'd be ok that Sam and Josh left. It was more so the babies. He was really getting worried that Justin would finally ask him for a baby. He could feel this moment getting closer and closer, and it scared the hell out of him. They had their family in the house, and Brian hated it. Well, not hated it. But he was used to it just being him and Justin. He loved the freedom of being in their house, naked. Able to fuck in any part of the house, at any time. If they had a baby, they wouldn't be able to do that. Not with a baby.

He picked Justin up that day and drove him back to Britin to eat lunch. "Wanna come back to work with me? I have a new campaign that I'd love your expertise on." Brian said huskily and kissed him. Justin smiled at him.

"I actually just wanna hang out for a little while. Do some painting. And I have some homework." Justin said. Brian leaned forward and kissed him again.

"I guess it's just as well. I'd probably be bending you over my desk instead of working. Your bubble butt is pretty distracting." Brian said. Justin smiled and kissed him before he left again. Brian was distracted all day. He just knew it was coming. He could feel it. Justin wanted a baby. God damnit why didn't he insist that Sam and Josh not stay at the house? This was his whole fucking fault. "Sunshine I'm home." Brian joked out when he got home.

"I'm in the family room." Justin called out to him. Brian put his brief case down and took his winter jacket off, and then his other jacket. He threw his shoes off and started working on his tie when he stopped and looked at Justin on the couch. He was sitting up on the couch sideways, with his shirt off, sketching. Brian stepped forward to see over the couch, and saw that he had his legs stretched out, and he was naked. Brian raised an eyebrow. "Like what you see Mr. Kinney?" Justin asked. Justin watched Brian as he finished taking his tie off. He unbuttoned his shirt and slid it off. He unbuttoned his pants and took the belt out, and then took his pants off. Just standing there in his underwear, all while never breaking contact. He slowly pulled his underwear down, and they just stared at each other.

He walked around the sectional and stood in front of Justin, staring at him intensely. Brian sat down and gently took the sketch pad and pencil and placed it on the coffee table, still never breaking eye contact. "I haven't seen you naked on this couch in a long time Mr. Kinney." Brian said huskily. He lowered his eyes at watched as Justin instantly started getting hard just hearing Brian call him Mr. Kinney. He raised his eyes back to Justin. "In fact, it's been a long time since I've seen you naked in any of these rooms besides our bedroom in a very, long, time." Brian said. Justin smiled at him

"Well, since we're both naked, what do you suppose we do about it?" Justin asked. Brian raised his eyebrow, and Justin smiled at him.

"I guess it all depends. Do you want me to bend you over the couch? You want me on top of you from behind? Do you wanna be on your back? Do you wanna be on our sides with me behind you? Or do you wanna ride my big, fat cock?" Brian asked. Justin smiled.

"Any way that gets your big, fat cock inside me." Justin said. Brian leaned over him, pushing him back against the couch and kissed him passionately. Their hands were roaming everywhere.

"I guess you on your back it is." Brian told him.

"For the first round." Justin said. Brian liked the way he thought. As soon as Brian thrust inside of Justin, he groaned loudly. Justin could be as loud as he wanted, and no one would hear them. After Brian came inside of Justin, they laid there on the couch. "Mmmmm. Lazy kisses." Justin said in between kissing. It felt good to just make out with each other on the couch. It was, dare Brian say, Heaven? They were laying on their sides, and one of Justin's legs was in between both of Brian's. Their arms wrapped around each other. It felt fucking fantastic to have his house back. He just didn't want to say it out loud, so it didn't ruin the great moment between him and Justin. "Wanna know what I was thinking about before you got home?" Justin asked. Brian raised an eyebrow.

"And what's that Sunshine?" Brian asked. Justin laid his head down on Brian's arm and smiled one of his big Sunshine smiles.

Justin was laying in his bed at Debbie's house. He had gone to Woody's with Brian, Emmett and Ted. He had just outed Chris Hobbs to their classmates, and he stormed off. Brian told Justin that now he made a real enemy. He went into Woody's and it just wasn't any fun. He was there for maybe 45 minutes before he ducked out. He walked home by himself, thinking that Brian was right. But he just wanted to stand up for himself. He didn't understand why he couldn't do that? Hobbs deserved it.

So, he was now in his room just lying there. He heard something odd. He picked his head up and heard it again. It was the window. He looked at his clock. 1:32 am. He heard it again. It was one of the little rocks from the front yard. Who the hell was hitting his window? He got up and moved the curtain. He broke out into a big smile. Brian was down there, throwing rocks at his window. He waved Justin down. He slowly crept down the stairs and quietly went to the backdoor to open it.

"What are you doing here?" Justin whispered.

"You didn't come home with me tonight. So, I figured I'd go home with you." Brian said as he pushed his way in. Justin didn't expect that. He just thought Brian needed to tell him something. Not that Brian wanted to come upstairs with him.

"But you told me Michael doesn't want us having sex in his room." Justin whispered. Brian leaned down and kissed him passionately, and then pulled back.

"What little Mikey doesn't know, can't hurt him." Brian said. Justin didn't need to be told twice. He grabbed Brian's hand and allowed Justin to lead him up the stairs quietly. Like Brian had no idea where his bedroom was. They silently walked through the hallway, and then Justin pulled him into his bedroom. He shut the door and grabbed some of his clothes and shoved it in front of the door, to muffle any noise. When he turned around Brian grabbed him and kissed him. He got Justin undressed, and then took off his own clothes and walked Justin backwards till he reached the bed and sat down. Justin smirked and reached his hands around Brian, squeezing his cheeks, and pulled him forward so he could start worshipping Brian's dick.

Brian tangled his hands in Justin's hair and let his head fall back. Enjoying the feeling of Justin lavishing his cock. God Justin hands down, had given him the best blowjob he ever received. And he always got better and better. The best blowjobs! Justin was a quick studying, learning exactly what Brian liked. And sometimes it changed, depending on his mood. But he always seemed to know exactly what Brian needed.

Justin went a little lower and started sucking on his balls, making Brian groan. "Ssshhh. Debbie will hear you." Justin whispered. Brian forgot for a second where he was. He nodded his head, and Justin went back to sucking on his cock. Justin probably did that for about 10 minutes before Brian pulled him up by his arms and kissed him again.

"I'm gonna fuck you." Brian whispered into his ear. "I'm gonna fuck you all night long!" Brian said. Justin gave him his great big Justin smile.

"All night huh? Trying to be quiet all night? This is going to be fun." Justin said wiggling his eyebrows. Brian pulled Justin down onto the bed. "It's chilly in here. Get under the covers." Justin said. Brian didn't hesitate. Justin figured he knew it was chilly in here. Justin laid on his back, and Brian half laid on him.

"I'll warm you up." Brian said huskily. It sent shivers throughout Justin's body as Brian leaned down and kissed him. They had to be quiet because of Debbie and Vic. So, they didn't fuck hard. It was slow and sensual. But it was so fucking hot. They started out with Justin on his back, with his legs wrapped around Brian's waist.

"God Brian deeper." He whispered. Brian kissed him deeply, trying to swallow Justin's soft moans. Brian held his legs tight around his waist.

Then they got on the floor. Justin got on his knees and draped his chest over the bed with Brian right behind him. "Don't make the floor squeak or the bed shake." Justin whispered. Brian draped his own chest over Justin's back. It took a while, trying to go slow, but they both came.

They got back on the bed and were kissing for who knows how long, when Justin pulled back and pushed Brian to lay on his back. He straddled Brian. "You wanna go for a ride Justin?" Brian asked. Justin nodded his head. Brian handed him another condom. "Don't be loud. And you can't go fast." Brian reminded him. It was gonna be hard for Justin. He was in control of his own pleasure right now. He tried to speed up, but Brian held hips and tried to lead Justin's movements, but he was already too far gone. His head was thrown back in passion. God Brian almost came right there watching him.

They finally did cum, and Justin collapsed onto his chest panting. After they came back from their orgasm, they started kissing again. Kissing and fondling, and eventually their cocks were hard again. Brian turned Justin on his side and slowly pushed in him again. Brian pumped his cock in and out of Justin's ass for almost an hour. Sweat covering their bodies. Brian used his hand to cover Justin's mouth most of the time. He was torturing Justin. Until finally Brian couldn't take it anymore, and he sped up his thrusts, making them cum at the same time.

Brian held Justin there until their breathing turned back to normal. Brian went to pull out, but Justin stopped him.

"Just stay there for a little while longer. Just until I fall asleep." Justin said tiredly. Brian held him tight against his chest.

"You like falling asleep with my cock inside you?" Brian whispered, kissing his ear.

"Yes. It feels good."

"You like the feeling of being full?" Brian asked. Justin moaned softly.

"Yes."

"I'll fill you up anytime Justin." Brian whispered. A few minutes later, Justin was asleep. Brian pulled out and took the condom off but went back to spooning Justin. He moved his cock, so it was snug inside Justin's butt cheeks. All nice and cozy. This was a new experience. Justin always stayed the night with Brian, but this was the first time Brian was staying the night with Justsin.

"I can't believe Debbie knew all along that you were sneaking into my room all the time." Justin said and chuckled.

"That doesn't fucking surprise me." Brian said and rolled his eyes.

"How come she never told Michael?" Justin whispered. He let out a deep breath.

"Because Michael would freak the fuck out. And I have a nasty suspicion that she liked us together since day 1. So, who was she to stand in the way of true love." Brian mocked. Justin burst out laughing.

"Oh my God I can't believe you just called what we had back then true love." Justin laughed harder. Brian stood up and yanked Justin over his shoulder. "What are you doing?" Justin yelled. Brian smacked his ass.

"I'll show you what happens when you fucking laugh at me." Brian said and spanked him again. They didn't make it too far and started fucking on the stairs. Brian fucking loved having the house to themselves again. They got to be as loud as they wanted, fuck wherever they wanted, and walk around naked again. Which Brian took full advantage of. The only fucking problem was their bedroom door still had to stay shut because of the fucking dogs. And the second Brian or Justin woke up, those fucking demons knew it.

The next day when Brian came home, he already started taking off his clothes in anticipation. "SUNSHINE I'M HOME!" Brian called out.

"I'm in here." Justin said. Brian was right by the door where Sam and Josh were staying, which was his old office. He didn't expect that. He opened the door, and his office was back to normal. But that wasn't even the best part. Justin was sprawled out on his desk, naked, with a butt plug in his ass. Justin was all sweaty. "Please come and fuck me already. I'm dying." Justin panted. Brian crossed his arms and leaned his shoulder in the doorway, raising an eyebrow.

"What did you do today honey?" Brian asked.

"I figured you'd like your office back. So, do I get a reward?" Justin asked. Brian chuckled.

"That depends. Are there scratches or holes in my walls? Or any type of damage anywhere in this house?" Brian asked. Justin smiled and shook his head.

"Your cousin Austin wasn't allowed to help. He's the one who made all the holes." Justin said. Brian took his pants off.

"Good boy." Brian said.

Brian was surprised every time he came home for work, with whatever Justin had planned for them. He was on the kitchen one night, spread out, naked. He was draped across the back of the couch another night. He was in the hot tub, naked, waiting for him. He had been in his studio one night, and then even the barn another night. Brian went down to run on the treadmill. He wasn't on there long because Justin came down the stairs, naked. He pulled on of their softer chairs over and sat it in front of Brian.

"What are you doing?" he asked. Justin just sat back a little, spread his legs and just slowly stroked himself.

"Nothing. Just waiting for you." Justin said and smiled. Watching Justin masturbate was hot. Brian kept on running, while Justin stroked himself at an agonizing slow pace.

"Faster." Brian told him. Justin smiled and started stroking a little faster. After about five minutes, Brian spoke again. "Faster." Brian said. Justin started panting. Justin was going to wait for Brian to get down and fuck him, but Brian had other plans. He slowed down his treadmill, until it stopped. He got off and bent down. Putting his hands on the arm rest. "Faster." He whispered. Justin couldn't stop now. He was enjoying himself too much.

"Brian." He moaned.

"I want you to pleasure yourself Sunshine. I wanna watch you." Brian whispered hotly to him. Justin raised his knees and through his head back. "Pick your head back up and let me see you." Brian said. Justin picked his head up and opened his eyes. God Justin was fucking hot.

"Brian touch me. Please." Justin said. Brian shook his head.

"Faster Justin." Brian told him. He moaned loudly as he started pulling his cock at a very fast pace. "That's it. I want you to make yourself feel good." Brian told him. Justin reached down with his other hand and squeezed his balls. "I love watching you stroke your cock." Brian told him. He could tell Justin was trying to hold off, hoping Brian would take pity on him and fuck him. Brian leaned in closely, his body hovering over Justin's. "I wanna see you cum Sunshine. I wanna watch your make yourself cum. Cum all over us Justin. Cum for me." Brian said, and that just threw Justin over the edge. His head fell back, and he twisted and shook as he started cumming. Spurt after spurt, covering both Justin and Brian. Some of it even hit Brian in the face. Brian leaned down and yanked his shorts off, simultaneously throwing his sneakers off. He grabbed at the cum that was on Justin's stomach, and Brian's face.

"Don't stop." Brian said as Justin went to slow down. Justin opened his eyes in time to see Brian pull him down a little in the chair, so his ass was hanging. "Keep jerking it." Brian said. He spit into his hand and rubbed it on his cock with Justin's cum, and pushed right into Justin, making him yell.

Brian gave him no time and started fucking him. Hard. "Don't stop." Brian told Justin. Justin's back arched off the seat and he grabbed both sides of the chair. "Don't stop jerking it." Brian said.

"I can't." Justin yelled. Brian wrapped Justin's legs around his waist and grabbed his arms.

"Hold on Sunshine." Brian said. Justin moaned and wrapped his arms tight around Brian's neck. Brian wrapped his arms around Justin's waist and picked him up. His dick never pulling out. Justin ground himself into Brian as he walked them to the other side of the basement and laid Justin down on the pool table. "I don't think I've ever fucked you on here before." Brian said as picked Justin's legs up and put them on his shoulders and started thrusting hard.

Justin was so fucking sensitive after he already came. So, everything Brian did was a delicious torture. He pounded Justin on that pool table as Justin moaned, practically screamed. It was fucking hot. Justin reached of his dick, but Brian grabbed his hands and smacked them against the pool table. His body draped over Justin.

"Oh, you had your fucking chance Sunshine. Now you're just gonna enjoy the ride without touching your cock." Brian said dangerously. He loved when Justin made those sounds of desperation and over stimulation. It was so fucking hot. He pounded Justin hard, hitting Justin's prostate each time. Justin didn't last long and started cumming. His ass squeezed Brian's cock so hard it made Brian start cumming.

Brian collapsed on top of Justin, panting. "You're a little tease." Brian panted. Justin chuckled.

Later that week, Justin and Daphne were sitting in the Diner having lunch. "God we've done it in every room of the house. The second he gets home he's all over me. We spent last Saturday fucking all damn day. We even did it in the barn. I thought hey, maybe we'll get out and get some fresh air. Ride the horses." Justin said.

"But instead he was riding you." Daphne laughed.

"Technically I was riding him." Justin laughed. "We did it on the tennis court. In the pool, which thank God we paid to re-do the pool, so it was heated. He thought I was fucking crazy, now who's laughing. Oh God we did it in the hot tub."

"Remind me never to go in the hot tub or the pool again." Daphne joked. Justin bit his cheeseburger.

"Even at work." Justin said.

Justin was in the Art Department, when Brian came over the intercom. "Mr. Kinney. Can you please come into my office?" Brian asked huskily over the intercom. The sound of his voice sent shocks right to his groin, and he instantly hardened. Every single person in the office heard it. You could hear a pin drop. The whole Art Department stared at Justin. They weren't stupid. They knew exactly what Brian wanted. Justin blushed so bad.

"I hate him so much." Justin groaned. The Art Department started laughing.

"So, we'll see you in what, an hour?" Jake asked. Justin shook his head and walked out of there. Everyone was snickering as he walked through the building and over to Brian's office. Attempting to hide his hard on. The blinds were drawn. Justin opened the door to see Brian sitting at his desk. Justin let the door shut behind him.

"You're an asshole. Every single person in this office knows exactly what you wanted." Justin bitched at him, putting his hands on his hips. Brian faked innocence.

"I don't understand what the problem is. I've called you to my office before." Brian said. Justin rolled his eyes.

"It was how you said it. That you totally wanted to fuck me. Now they're all staring at me."

"Probably because you have a raging boner." Brian said. Justin looked down. He was incredibly hard. "Impressive. How about you come over here and let me see if it's as impressive without pants on." Brian said. Justin couldn't resist. He walked around the desk to see Brian sitting there. Justin was surprised his pants weren't undone. "Come stand in front of me Mr. Kinney." Brian said. Justin stood in front of him, touching the desk but not leaning on it. "Let me see how big your cock really is." Brian said as he unbuttoned his pants, pulled the zipper down and stuck his hand inside Justin's underwear. Justin leaned on the desk a little, grabbed it with his hands and threw his head back letting out a small moan.

"Mr. Kinney. This seems like a very large cock." Brian said as he squeezed Justin's hard on. He went further down and cupped his balls, massaging them. "And what big balls you have. Are they already full of cum?" Brian asked.

"Yes, they are Mr. Kinney." Justin said submissively. He loved playing this game while they were in work. It was so fucking hot.

"I need a closer look." Brian said and pulled his hand out of Justin's underwear and pulled Justin's pants and underwear down a little, just to reveal his cock and ass. He trailed his finger up and down the shaft with a feather lite touch. Justin moaned softly again. Brian watched as Justin got bigger. "Well, that is impressive Mr. Kinney. Is the biggest that it gets?" Brian asked. Justin looked down.

"No Mr. Kinney. It can still get bigger." Justin told him.

"Well then. I guess I'll just have to make it bigger." Brian said, and without warning, swallowed Justin whole, with Brian's nose in his pubic hair.

"Oh God!" Justin yelled. He tangled his hands into Brian's hair. Brian choked on Justin's dick and pulled back, with his hand following his mouth. He swirled his tongue around Justin's cock and sucked on him hard.

"Seriously it's like right before the wedding, how we couldn't keep our hands off of each other. It's just like that, except ten times more intense. I fucking love it." Justin said smiling. Daphne laughed and snorted.

"God you sound like you did when were 17. Oh, Daphne I love Brian. He wants me. I'm going to be with him. He's going to be my boyfriend. He'll take care of me." Daphne mocked.

"Yeah and look how right I was. Boyfriend turned husband." Justin said proudly.

"Yeah did you ever notice he couldn't ever admit you were his boyfriend, but he can say husband? I think saying husband is ten times scarier then saying boyfriend." Daphne said.

"That's because Brian's fucked up in the head." Justin laughed.

"It's good to see you smiling and laughing again. There's way too much serious crap in your life all the time. It's nice to just see you carefree and happy." Daphne said. Justin smiled.

"Yeah it doesn't happen to often anymore. I feel like every time I turn around something bad is happening." Justin said.

"Well it could be worse. You could live with Eric and Ethan." Daphne said sarcastically. Justin groaned. "He's so fucking annoying. Wanna know what I did last night?" Daphne asked. Justin nodded his head. "So, I get home from the library right. And I can already hear him playing his fucking violin. No matter how many times I ask, he doesn't stop. So, I finally have a brilliant idea. I actually called the cops and complained about the noise." Daphne laughed. Justin's eyes widened and he laughed with her.

"Way to go. So, what happened?" Justin asked her.

"Well after I was done, I walked right in and started my usual bitching at him. Literally, he's standing in the living room naked, playing. Jayden's so uncomfortable when he does that." Daphne said sadly.

"That's so fucking rude. I would have thrown a sharp object at him." Justin said sarcastically.

"Oh, trust me I've thought about it. Well, me and Jayden stayed in the kitchen cooking, right where he could see us. And then the cops showed up. He had to go put clothes on, and then the cops had to tell him that there was a noise complaint and that he couldn't play after a certain time. And that if it happens again, he's going to get fined. I fucking loved it. I just smiled all night." Daphne said. Justin laughed with her. "I can't wait till our damn lease is up. I can't stand living there anymore." Daphne said.

"How's Jayden handling all this?" Justin asked. Daphne gave him a sad look.

"He misses his best friend. Ethan's totally got Eric's mind all warped. Ethan keeps telling him how Jayden's not his best friend, and he chose me, Brian and you over him. Jayden seriously just misses his best friend. And they're literally living in the same Town House. Fucking flute playing sack of shit." Daphne grumbled. Justin chuckled to himself hearing flute player. Taking Brian's words.

"I'm really sorry that this is happening. And there's nothing I can do about it. He's doing this all because of me. It's not even me that he's torturing, it's you guys. I'm so sorry Daphne." Justin said and rubbed his face.

"It's not your fault. Don't let him get to you. He wants you to be upset. He loves when he gets a reaction out of you." Daphne said, popping a fry into her mouth. He supposed she was right.

Brian and Justin had spent the next four days just nonstop fucking in the house. It was so fucking hot. They loved the privacy again. But the bubble had to burst a little. "KNOCK KNOCK!" Justin heard Teresa yell from the front door. Justin found it amusing that no one ever knocked at the loft. And now his parents didn't even knock when they came to Britin. Justin kinda liked that. Justin was only wearing underwear, so he grabbed some sweats and threw a shirt on and walked down the stairs.

"Hey when did you guys get back?" Justin asked as he walked down the stairs and gave Teresa a hug.

"Oh, we got back last night." Teresa said. Sawyer hugged Justin.

"And you didn't stop here first?" Justin joked.

"I was so fucking tired." Sawyer complained.

"We stayed with Josh and Sam the last two nights. Emma has a little stomach bug, so she was up all night crying." Teresa said sadly.

"Which meant Sam was fucking up all night bitching." Sawyer complained.

"Gee I wonder where she gets that from." Teresa said sarcastically.

"HEY SUNSHINE!" Brian yelled from downstairs. He was running on the treadmill. "How about I bend you over the kitchen table and fuck your brains out after you suck my cock." Brian yelled. And before Justin could stop him, came out through the door, buck naked.

"Oh Jesus." Sawyer said as him and Teresa turned their head. Justin grabbed some sweatpants from the bottom of the stairs that were left there this morning.

"JESUS WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING BACK IN MY HOUSE?" Brian screamed.

"Damnit Brian put some pants on." Justin said as he shoved the sweatpants into his hands. Brian yanked them on.

"Uh uh. Get the fuck outta my house. You're not staying here." Brian said and pointed to the door. Teresa turned around and put her hands on her hips.

"I don't know who the fuck you're yelling at, but I know it isn't me." Teresa told him. Sawyer turned but still had his eyes covered.

"He has sweatpants on now." Justin told Sawyer. Sawyer's face was all red.

"I am fucking talking to you. I've enjoyed having my freedom back. I've enjoyed not having my fucking house invaded and being able to walk around naked all day and fuck Justin's brains out whenever I fucking feel like it." Brian told her. Justin smacked his back.

"Sawyer go get my bag. I've changed my mind. We're staying here. And I plan on following you around the whole fucking house, so you have no privacy to go and fuck your husband." Teresa told.

"Oh God will you stop? I don't wanna hear that." Sawyer said.

"Why the hell am I being punished?" Justin asked.

"You have a house. Go back to it. Me and Sunshine are busy." Brian said as he wrapped his arm around Justin's shoulders. He pushed him away.

"I was gonna make some lunch. I got some chicken to make chicken salad." Justin told Teresa and Sawyer.

"Awe thank you sweetie." Teresa said and kissed his cheek. Teresa and Sawyer followed him into the kitchen.

"If you take a shower, I'll make you a sandwich to." Justin called out to Brian. Brian was bitter. So much for having their house to themselves. "So, was it nice just getting away?" Justin asked as he started getting everything together to make chicken salad.

"Oh, it really was. It was fun getting Sam and Josh settled into the house with the babies. And Sawyer went to work for a few days." Teresa said.

"Just a few?" Justin asked. Sawyer laughed.

"Like I fucking always say. They like me better when I stay away. They make more money." Sawyer laughed.

"So, we do have some good news." Teresa said. Justin's eyes widened.

"Tell me!" Justin said excitedly.

"Well, Sam was right about the venue she picked out...and the date." Teresa chuckled. Justin's mouth dropped.

"No fucking way. You actually caved?" Justin asked Sawyer. He rolled his eyes.

"She fucking pisses me off. She shows me this place, saying she booked it. She makes me and Teresa go and see it, and we both fucking love it." Sawyer bitched. Teresa laughed.

"I tried not to. But she was absolutely right. It's this beautiful place and everyone can stay there and everything's in one spot. And it can accommodate everyone. It's perfect, so we couldn't say no." Teresa said and kissed Sawyer's cheek. Justin was so happy for them. They were so in love. They really deserved this.

"So, you gonna let Sam plan more?" Justin asked. Sawyer groaned and Teresa laughed.

"Oh, she's already done so much already. She was, and I quote, ‘planning and living for this day her whole life and has thought of nothing more than planning the second wedding of the century'. Of course, THE wedding of the century was her own." Teresa joked.

"Mine was the second." Justin informed her. Teresa rolled her eyes.

"And she already booked a weekend over here so we can go wedding dress shopping. Which you're coming with us." Teresa told him.

"You do realize it's completely stereotypical to think that just because I'm gay I should go shopping for female clothing." Justin told her.

"You're coming though right?" Teresa asked.

"Yeah of course I am." Justin said. Sawyer chuckled.

"And she helped us already pick out the menu, and the cake." Teresa told him. Justin laughed.

"She just had a baby. Well she has two babies. She just had surgery. How the hell did she have time to start planning your wedding? And didn't you tell her she wasn't even allowed to go near your wedding?" Justin asked. Sawyer shook his head.

"I thought since she just had two babies that she wouldn't have time to interfere in my wedding. Stupid me. Nothing can keep her away. She's so fucking nosy and bossy." Sawyer griped. They laughed and Justin brought over the chicken salad and bread. He went back and started getting drinks and plates and then sat back down.

"So, wanna hear about the very interesting conversation that took place a couple of nights ago?" Teresa asked. Justin's eyes widened.

"Oh, hell yes. Please tell me this is good." Justin said.

"Jesus you two are like fucking gossipy girls." Sawyer griped.

"Shut up." Teresa told him and then turned back to Justin. "So, in case you're wondering, me and Sawyer actually talked about this. And it wasn't really a decision. But we're deciding to live in West Virginia." Teresa said. Justin smiled.

"We're still keeping my place so I can go back to work and stay there because it's so much closer than my parents' house. But we're gonna live here." Sawyer said and smiled at Teresa.

"Don't tell Brian that just yet." Justin warned them, making them chuckle.

"Well, you're not gonna believe where this conversation led to. I don't know what was said first. Sam was getting emotional because she was finally able to move back to Boston, and Sawyer was leaving. Of course, she wasn't mad, she was happy for Sawyer. She was just crying because Sawyer's making this big change in his life, and she wants to be a part of it. And she couldn't just hop on a plane like she did in New York because of the babies now. And she misses you guys. So, she was just an emotional mess." Teresa said.

"That's putting it lightly." Sawyer joked.

"So, I don't know if that was said first, or if it was your parents. They were saying how they toyed with the idea of moving when they retired. And like Sammy, they were excited for this next step in Sawyer's life, and just wanted to be a part of it more often. And Cynthia's just sad that she doesn't have everyone living close together." Teresa said.

"I didn't realize how sad Sam was about leaving. Or how sad that's gonna be for Cynthia when you move." Justin said to Sawyer. He smiled and nodded his head.

"Yeah well here's where it gets interesting. Derek took over Sawyer's dads' business. Him and Carter run it. We'll then somehow, they get on the subject of opening a new branch, and wouldn't it be cool if it were in Pittsburgh. And then Meredith and Julianna started saying how fun that would be. Then Josh says he'd love to buy the Art Gallery from Brian that Lindsay works at." Teresa said. Justin's eyes widened.

"No fucking way. Are they all seriously thinking of moving here?" Justin asked. Teresa and Sawyer smiled.

"I mean it was really all we could talk about after that. There are a million things to consider. It was all just talk. But Sawyer's family really wants to stay together." Teresa said.

"And I've been trying to figure out since you guys got married how I could be down here full time. Getting married kinda just gave me an excuse to actually do it." Sawyer said. Teresa smiled brightly.

"Oh my God this is seriously the best news. Oh, shit seriously just don't tell Brian. He'll blow a fucking gasket." Justin said. Sawyer and Teresa laughed.

"We'll just invite him over to our house and yell ‘Surprise. We live here now asshole'." Teresa joked. Justin and Sawyer laughed

"What the fuck are you all laughing about?" Brian demanded has he came into the kitchen. The three of them just smiled at each other.

"Do you ever stop bitching and complaining? Just out of curiosity?" Sawyer asked him. Brian glared at him.

"I'm sorry. You can get the fuck out of my house." Brian said as he crossed his arms. They laughed and ignored him.

"So, have you enjoyed having the house all back to yourselves?" Teresa asked.

"Fuck yes. Until you two showed up and ruined the whole God damned week." Brian bitched.

"You know how lesbians are really cranky and bitchy?" Teresa asked. She held her hand out to Brian. Basically, telling him he was as bitchy as a lesbian.

"I fucked Sunshine on this table last night." Brian said. Justin smacked him.

"Oh God I didn't need to know that." Sawyer said and covered his face. Teresa on the other hand burst out laughing.

"I hope you at least washed the table." She laughed.

"We did, but we didn't clean the cum off of that chair." Brian said, pointing to Sawyer. Teresa laughed loudly again.

"Will you fucking shut up. Listen, I'm your father. And I don't need to know intimate details about yours and Justin's sex life." Sawyer told him.

"Yeah I agree." Justin said and smacked Brian's arm again

"So, when are you leaving? In like five minutes, right?" Brian asked. Sawyer and Teresa visited for a while longer, before they went across the street to see Gus. Justin and Brian went back to their sexcapades. Justin was in Heaven. Him and Brian hadn't felt this carefree in a while. Justin felt like things were getting back to normal. And did he mention the sex was out of this world? He hadn't had this much sex since right before they got married. But right when he felt things were running smoothly, things changed again.

"So, what's going on?" Justin asked the lawyer. The State was going after Justin's father for murdering Laurie. Not only that, but attempted murder on Justin, Brian and even Gus. For abandoning Lilly, and then kidnapping Molly. So, the team of lawyers had been in close contact with them. One day, they called Justin, Brian, Jennifer and Tucker to have a meeting with them. Justin was freaking out.

"Well, we have some news on what Craig's lawyers are up to." Ron said, looking over to one of his partners, Brad.

"Well don't hold back." Brian said sarcastically.

"The piece of mirror that Craig used to stab Laurie...Molly's fingerprints were on it as well." Brad said.

"Yeah. She tried to pull it out of Laurie. I think that's what Molly said." Justin said. The men nodded. Brian understood right away.

"You gotta be fucking kidding me." Brian said and scrubbed his head.

"His lawyer is going to try and say Molly is the one that stabbed Laurie." Ron said. Jennifer gasped.

"That's fucking ridicules. There's no way she could have done that. How could he fucking accuse his own daughter?" Justin demanded as Jennifer started to cry.

"We wanted to tell you because we wanted to prepare you. Craig is trying from any angle to get himself out of this. And if has to sell is daughter to the highest bidder, he's going to." Brad said. Tucker hugged Jennifer tightly.

"We knew he would try something awful." Tucker told her.

"He wanted to try and blame it on Justin, but since he was out of the country, there's no way to pin the murder on him." Ron told them.

"This is fucking insanity. He's seriously mistaken if he thinks he can fucking blame my sister. I'm going to fucking kill the bastard." Justin said as he went to stand up, but Brian pulled him back up.

"How are you gonna do that? They won't let you back in to see him. Not after you beat the shit out of him." Brian laughed at the last part.

"I can't just sit back and let him hurt Molly. He's already done enough. He killed Laurie right in front of her. She literally died in front of her. He's not fucking blaming her for murder." Justin argued.

"We're not going to let Craig win." Brad said. He held up his hands. "Trust me when I say this. It all comes down to who's right, and who's left." Brad told him. Justin didn't know what the fuck that meant. But he was in a foul fucking mood. He bitched the entire ride home. Brian knew there was nothing to calm him down. Craig could fuck with Justin all he wanted. But the second that Craig fucked with Molly, it was over for Justin. That was his little sister, and there was no way Craig was going to get away with it.

"What the fuck are they doing here?" Brian bitched. Ted's car had just pulled up into their driveway as they were pulling up. When Brian got out of his Vette, he noticed Lindsay, Melanie and the kids walking up. Blake, Emmett, Calvin got out of the car. In the other car was Debbie, Horvath, Ben and Hunter. "What the fuck are you all doing here?" Brian complained.

"Ted made us all get our asses over here because he was some big news." Emmett said. Gus went running over to Brian to hug him.

"Hey there Sonny Boy." Brian said and hugged him. "Now isn't the best time." Brian told them. Justin watched as Ted and Blake looked at each other, and Ted looked devastated.

"Oh, stop with the bad timing. Ted has some big fucking news. So, let's get our asses in the house." Debbie said. Brian looked over at Justin and he nodded.

"Fine. But hurry the fuck up." Brian said. Gus laughed and looked and Lindsay and Melanie, who just rolled their eyes. Everyone followed Brian inside, and they went into the living room. Justin went over and sat on the recliner, away from everyone. They all were chattering a mile a minute, and Justin wanted nothing to do with it. But he wouldn't ignore Ted. Ted had done so much for Brian and Justin; the least Justin could do was listen to his good news.

"Alright, alright tell us already." Emmett said, bouncing up and down. Ted wrapped his arm around Blake's shoulders.

"Well. Me and Blake have some exciting news. I asked him to Marry me last night. And he said yes." Ted said. Everyone cheered and started hugging them. Brian looked over at Justin. He scrubbed at his face and then stood up and stood next to Brian. He knew Justin like a book. Justin tried to get the anger out of his face, and give this moment to Ted, who wholeheartedly deserved this moment. And Justin wasn't going to ruin it for him.

"Congratulations Theodore. I'm sorry you're stuck with him Blake." Brian said, making the group laugh. Justin made his way over to hug them both. He went into the kitchen and brought out glasses and champagne for everyone to drink and cheers to the happy couple. Everyone stayed for a couple of hours to celebrate. It was a nice evening. It was rare that it was just their Liberty Ave family. Ever since Justin found his family, they all just kinda merged. It felt like tonight it was just getting back to his roots.

Justin was still upset, so Brian actually offered to take the dogs outside for him. "You better fucking pee it all out, because you're not gonna sit there and think that just because Justin isn't out here with you that you can just do whatever the fuck you want and go upstairs and pee in my room. So fucking pee already and take your shits so I can fucking go to bed." Brian bitched at them for 15 minutes.

He directed them back upstairs into his bedroom, and they ran over to their beds. Justin was sitting up against the headboard. He was angry. "You ok Sunshine?" Brian asked as he started getting undressed.

"I'm so fucking pissed. Gus isn't even my biological son, and I would die for him. If he murdered someone, I would actually take the blame. I would be willing to spend my life in prison or get the death penalty just to save him. How the fuck is he able to try and throw his daughter under the fucking bus so he can get out of jail. What the fuck is the matter with him? Right when I think I've heard it all, that nothing can surprise me, that mother fucker actually sinks even lower." Justin rambled and covered his face. Brian sat next to him, their shoulders touching.

"He can mess with me all he wants. But to mess with Molly..." he trailed off. Brian wrapped his arm around him.

"I know." Brian said. What could he say to Justin? There was literally nothing that he could do. They sat there for a while, before Justin started talking again.

"Until today...I always thought that he loved me. Until I was 17 years old. That was when he stopped loving me...I thought he loved Molly. That he hadn't stopped loving her, and Lilly. It was me that he didn't love anymore...And I've finally realized that he never loved me." Justin whispered. That was gut wrenching to Brian. "If he loved me from the moment I was born...then he never would have stopped loving me when I said I was gay. He never would have tried to kill me. If he was just angry at my life choices...he never would have tried to kill me, because he loved me. If he had loved Molly, he wouldn't have murdered his wife in front of her. He wouldn't have kidnapped her. And he wouldn't be trying to pin Laurie's murder on her. And if he loved Lilly, he wouldn't have killed her mother." Justin whispered so softly. He looked up at Brian.

"All this time, I thought he did love me at the beginning...but now I know. He never once loved me. He never loved any of us." Justin whispered. Brian pulled him to his chest and hugged him tightly and rubbed his back. He was waiting for him to start crying. Even Brian had cried over Jack not loving him. But hearing Justin's voice just broken like that...coming to this realization at only 24 years old...it was way harder than Brian ever had it. Brian knew his whole life.

Brian realized suddenly that Justin wasn't crying. He pulled Justin to look at him. He was sad, but he wasn't crying. "Are you ok?" Brian asked. Justin shook his head. Brian was worried by this reaction. "You're acting weird." Brian said cautiously. Justin let out a deep breath.

"Because I'm not sobbing like a fucking girl?" Justin asked him softly. Brian nodded. "Even though I just came to that realization just now...I don't want him to have power over me." Justin said. To say Brian was fucking proud of Justin was an understatement. "I know it won't always happen. There's the whole trial to get through. But right now, I'm not fucking giving it to him." Justin said. Brian smiled at him.

"I know how hard that is for you." Brian said. Justin couldn't help but smile back.

"It'll get easier each time, right?" Justin asked. Brian nodded.

"It's ok if tomorrow you give in to it. You just gotta get back up. And just remember that sometimes you don't let him steal moments from you. You've done it before, and you can do it again." Brian said and kissed his temple.

"Will you make love to me?" Justin asked softly. Brian smiled.

"I suppose I could do that." Brian smiled at him.

They all came over for dinner the next day to Jennifer's house. Usually they brought Gus, but they were going over so they could tell Molly what her own father was going to do to her. They were all walking on eggshells. How were they supposed to tell her this? "So, what's with you guys? The four of you are acting so weird." Molly asked them. Well, that didn't take long. They all looked at each other.

"Molly...we did get together tonight because we needed to tell you something. It's about the trial." Jennifer said and started getting teary eyed. Justin sat up.

"The State Defense team called us in yesterday. They told us what Craig's lawyer is trying to do...there's absolutely no good way to tell you this." Justin told her.

"Is it really bad?" she asked. Justin nodded. Brian rubbed his back up and down. Justin took a deep breath.

"The shard of glass." Justin said. He didn't want to even say it, the one that Craig used to kill Laurie. Molly nodded. "You touched it when you bent down to help Laurie." Justin told her. She looked around.

"I don't know if I did. I honestly don't even remember now." Molly said.

"Well...you did. Your fingerprints are on it...so Craig's lawyer is wanting to say...that you did it." Justin whispered. Molly's eyes widened slightly.

"He what?" she whispered.

"Molly I swear, we won't let him get away with this. They already know Craig killed her." Jennifer said.

"He doesn't have a good leg to stand on. No one's going to believe him. He has a terrible track record, and there's too much evidence against him. He's grasping at straws." Brian told her. She was stunned. She didn't know what to say.

"We won't let anything bad happen to you." Justin told her. They watched as Molly's face changed. At first it was shock, and then it turned to sadness that her own father would do this to her. But then it went to panic.

"He's trying to send me to jail? I couldn't make it in jail. That's for criminals. I didn't do anything." Molly sobbed. Justin was the first to react and stood up and grabbed her and hugged her tightly.

"Molly listen to me. Nothing's going to happen to you. This is just some fucked up way for him to try and get out of prison. He's going to prison. We won't ever let anything bad happen to you. The State Attorneys know that you're innocent. They're not even worried. I promise Molly. I won't let anything bad happen to you." Justin told her. She sobbed in Justin's chest. Tucker wrapped his arms around Jen as she cried. Brian just sat there at the table.

"How could he do this to me? I'm his daughter. He's supposed to love me. He doesn't love me if he wants to send me to jail." Molly sobbed. Justin squeezed her tighter.

Brian was so fucking pissed. It was bad enough that he had to hear Justin cry about his father. And that was his husband. Of course, that was hard. There was nothing he could ever do for Justin. And now he was listening to Justin's little sister sob her heart out. She had one ounce of hope that her dad loved her. And to hear a 15-year-old cry, because she finally realized her dad didn't love her, it was gut wrenching. He scrubbed at his face. She was only 15 years old. And she literally just got her heart broken.

It took about half an hour to get Molly to stop sobbing. And then another hour of trying to calm her down, with all four of them taking turns to convince her that she wasn't going to jail. He even took his turn at hugging her and trying to convince her that Craig's claims were bullshit, and it wouldn't ever happen. But Brian knew, she was just like Justin. There was no convincing her.

Justin was upset that night. That was a given. Justin went into the shower alone. Just standing under the water. Brian waited until Justin needed him. He sat on the bed and could see Justin's back. He was leaning his hands against the water. He saw his shoulder shake, and knew he had to go in there. He got into the shower and wrapped his arms around Justin from behind.

"She's only 15 years old, and she thinks she's going to prison. How could he do this to her? How could any father do this to their child?" Justin asked as he started crying. He turned him around and held him. Now he was even more pissed than ever before.

That next morning, instead of going to Kinnetik, Brian went somewhere else. Somewhere he never thought he'd go. He went to see Craig Taylor. He had told himself it wasn't worth it. He was shocked he even got in. Craig must have assumed he'd never show up. Well wasn't he shocked when he saw Brian.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Craig demanded as he sat down.

"Orange is really your color." Brian said dryly as he sat back and crossed his arms.

"What do you want?" Craig demanded again. Brian leaned his elbow on the table.

"We told Molly last night what you're doing to her. Accusing her of murdering your wife. We told her and at this moment, she's at her house, crying in her bed, wondering why her father doesn't love her. And then has come to the realization, like Justin has, and like Lilly will, that you never loved any of them." Brian said.

"You don't get to tell me who I love. You don't know anything about me. You fucking pervert; getting your claws into all my kids." Craig said. Brian put his hand up.

"Save that bullshit. I've heard it all before. You need some fucking new material. So, listen to what I have to say, and I'll be on my merry way." Brian told him. Craig crossed his arms. "Your daughter is petrified that she's going to prison. We all know what you did, but you want your 15-year-old daughter to go to prison for you. All of this because Justin came out as gay. You know what, fucking tell me that? Why was it worth trying to kill us? Why was it worth abandoning your baby, kidnapping your daughter and murdering your wife? How does Justin being gay justify any of that?" Brian asked. Craig just sat there.

"You know what, don't even tell me. I just don't care anymore. The point is you have one last shot with Molly. One more opportunity to show her, that you did love her. That somewhere in her life, that you flat out just loved her. That you loved being a dad to her." Brian said, letting that sink in. "Justin always held onto this idea that you loved him until he was 17. Until he said he was gay. And he finally realized the truth all along. That you never loved him. Not even for a second. Because if you did, you would have still loved him even though he was gay." Brian said. Craig had his poker face on.

"Molly came to the same conclusion just last night. And Lilly, well she's going to find out, the day she asks us about her real mom and dad. And we have to tell her that you killed her mother. Then she'll know the truth as well. That you never loved her either." Brian said. Craig refused to say anything. Which was unusual because he never could shut his fucking mouth.

"If you wanna prove to them, that you did love them. Any of them. Maybe even one of them. When they ask you what you plead, then say guilty. You have one more chance." Brian said and stood up. "So, it's up to you." Brian said as he walked away. His blood was boiling. He wasn't surprised by anything Craig said or did. That's not why he was mad. He was mad because Justin and Molly still were surprised. And were still hurt by him. He was angry, for them.

The next couple of days Justin was getting nervous. Brian assumed it was because of the trial. He was super touchy feely with Brian. Always wrapping his arm around Brian, sitting up close to him. Holding him in bed. And he didn't want sex fast and hard. It was always so slow, and Justin almost seemed sad. "Ok what gives with you?" Brian asked after they made love. He sat up in bed. Justin stared at him, confused. "You're acting fucking strange. I thought it was because of the trial, but something else is wrong. So, what is it?" Brian asked. Justin's eyes widened.

"Do you seriously not remember?" Justin asked. Brian gave him that look like, ‘Well fucking telling me already'. "You're going to the doctor tomorrow for your yearly checkup. For cancer." Justin whispered. Oh. That. Yeah, Brian had forgotten. He ran his hands through his hair. God THAT'S what Justin's problem was. The trial was on the backburner for Justin. It was Brian's cancer screening that he was freaking out about.

"I totally forgot with everything going on. Why didn't you tell me what was wrong?"

"I thought you knew." Justin told him. Brian let out a sigh and pulled Justin to sit up next to him. He wrapped his arm around him and kissed his temple.

"I'll be fine. Everything will be just fine." Brian said. The next morning, Justin was more freaked out then the day before. He was nervous for the both of them. Brian drove and Justin's leg nervously shook. Brian put his hand on Justin's thigh. "It's ok." Brian said. Justin put his elbow on the window and covered his eyes with his hand. He had been complaining about a headache all morning.

"What if you're not though. I seriously feel like I'm hanging by a string. And if you're sick again I'm gonna fucking lose it." Justin said and pulled his hand away. "If you're sick, I'm not going to the trial. I'm not taking all that in. I'm just gonna concentrate on you and me. And we'll just be together..." he trailed off as he stared crying. This was what he was waiting for. He was on the highway so he couldn't just pull over. He'd have to wait till they were at the hospital. He picked up Justin's hand and squeezed it tightly.

"I'm not sick. You have to get that shit out of your head. I'll get all these fucking tests done and in two days I'll have all my results back. Everything's going to be fine." Brian said. He wished Justin didn't even know about his appointment. He was better about it last year. Calmer. But with everything going on with his father, his nerves were shot.

They got to the hospital, Brian filled out all his paperwork and then held Justin's hand. "I can't imagine it coming back and me losing you." Justin admitted softly. Brian leaned forward and kissed him.

"That's not going to happen." Brian said.

"Brian Kinney." A nurse called. Justin tensed up.

"Call Daphne to come sit with you. I don't even care who you call. But I'm gonna be back there probably three fucking hours, and I can't have you sitting out here like a nervous wreck. So, call someone to sit with you." Brian told him. Justin was shaking. Brian kneeled down to hug him and kiss his cheek. "I love you." Brian said. Those three magic words always made things better for Justin. He gave a weak smile and nodded.

"I love you to." Justin said. He kissed him again and followed the nurse. Once they took all of his vitals, went over the initial how are you feeling crap, the nurse left him to change. He pulled out his cell phone and called Daphne. He knew Justin wouldn't call anyone.

"Hey Brian, what's up?" Daphne asked.

"Listen darling. I need you to put your fag hag responsibilities to good use today. What are you doing?" Brian asked.

"It's my day off, so me and Jayden are just sitting here watching tv." Daphne answered him.

"What the fuck is Jayden doing sitting on the couch? He should be at fucking work."

"Are you serious? He took a personal day."

"Are you fucking staying at my loft?"

"Of course, we are. We're taking the day off, I'm not gonna stay at our place."

"You two better not be fucking in my loft. I refuse to let heteros fuck with the fucking gay mojo in there."

"What the hell do you want Brian?" Daphne demanded. Brian shook his head. This was not why he called.

"I need you to come down to the hospital. Justin's sitting in the waiting room by himself and freaking the fuck out. So, I need you to sit with him for a couple of hours while I get poked and prodded." Brian told her.

"Wait why are you in the hospital? Are you sick or hurt?" Daphne asked, getting alarmed.

"It's my once a year cancer screening." He mumbled. Daphne was silent for a moment.

"Oh. Ok." She said softly. "I can go sit with him. Just tell me where you are." Daphne said. He gave her all the information and hung up.

Justin was so freaked out. He couldn't imagine his cancer coming back. He couldn't handle it. He was surely going to crack if this happened. But it wasn't about him, it was about Brian. He pushed his fists into his eyes. He could feel his heart racing. It was happening. The beginning of a panic attack.

"Justin?" he heard someone. He looked up and saw Daphne. The tears started flowing. "Hey it's ok." She said and sat down to hug him. He started crying.

"He can't have cancer. I can't lose him. I won't make it without him." Justin cried. Daphne pulled back and made Justin look at him.

"Justin you're getting too worked up. This is just a routine checkup. He got it once and beat it. Even if it did come back. What makes you think he won't beat it again. You have to calm down." Daphne said. He was breathing heavy. "We need to get you out of here. Come on let's go sit in my car." Daphne said and picked up her phone and texted Jayden to bring the car back.

"No, I need to stay here."

"No, you don't. He's going to be back there for a few hours. So, we can go sit in my car and you can calm down and then we'll come back in." she told him. Justin shook his head. "I'm not taking no for an answer. You're having a panic attack so we're getting out of this room." Daphne said and pulled him up. She wrapped her right around to keep a hand on his back, and her left hand around his left arm to walk him out. By the time they go through the doors, Jayden was waiting for them. "Hop in the backseat with me." Daphne said and pushed him into the backseat, with her following.

"What's wrong?" Jayden asked.

"Just go park." She told him and shut the door. "Justin you have to breathe ok. You're hyperventilating." Daphne said as she rubbed her back. Jayden parked and turned around.

"What happened?" Jayden asked.

"Brian's..." Daphne didn't know what to say. No one knew about Brian's cancer. She looked between Justin and Jayden. "Brian had testicular cancer a couple of years ago. It's his yearly checkup. And he's just..." Daphne trailed off again. "Justin you have to breathe." Daphne said.

It took nearly an hour before Justin calmed down. Jayden had gone into the hospital cafeteria to get some water and asked for a paper bag. Daphne actually had him breathing into it at one point. Brian texted Daphne at one point.

Is he ok?

Justin had his head back against the seat with his eyes closed.

We just now got him to calm down. He had a full-blown panic attack. Me and Jayden have him in the car. Are you almost done?

She waited for him to reply to her.

No. I still have a couple more things to do. If he gets worse again tell me. I'll come get him.

Daphne smiled at this. Brian had come along way when it came to Justin. She was happy that Justin was finally happy with their relationship. Brian always had taken care of Justin. Even in the hardest of times. Brian would always take care of Justin. Justin had ended up falling asleep. "Why did he have a panic attack like that?" Jayden asked. Daphne rubbed her face.

"Everything he's been through...he's lucky that he barely gets these. He's bound to snap sometimes. He just can't ever catch a break. Life is normal for a minute and then boom, it smacks him in the face again. He's only ever gotten through it because of Brian. His greatest fear is losing him." Daphne said. Jayden nodded sadly. "Brian's kept it a secret about his cancer. He doesn't want anyone knowing." She told him. He nodded his head.

"I wouldn't ever betray his trust like that." Jayden said. She smiled at him. Her phone buzzed again, and she looked down.

I'm getting my discharge papers. So, bring him back in.

Daphne put her phone away and started gently shaking Justin. "Hey Justin. Brian's gonna be done soon." Daphne said. Justin picked his head up and groggily looked around the car. "Come on I'll walk you back in." Daphne said.

"I'll drive back up to the front." Jayden said and started the car and drove them around.

"I can walk in by myself." Justin said as he and Daphne got out.

"Are you sure? I don't mind waiting." Daphne said. Justin shook his head.

"I can really do it. Thanks, Daph." Justin said and hugged her. He looked into the car. "Thanks Jayden."

"Anytime." Jayden said. Justin walked back into the hospital and into the waiting room. He felt like such a fucking pussy. Having a panic attack like that. He was so pathetic. So, fucking pathetic. He had been sitting there berating and feeling sorry for himself, that he jumped when he felt the hand on his shoulder.

"Hey." Brian said. Justin just stared at him. "Come here." Brian said, pulling Justin up to hug him. "You just have to keep reminding yourself that you're fucking stronger than all of this garbage. You're allowed to fall. But dust yourself off afterwards, just like you always do." Brian told him. Justin squeezed him tight.

"I had a bad panic attack while you were back there." Justin said into his chest. Embarrassed by his reaction.

"I know you did. But I'm gonna be alright. We're gonna be alright." Brian told him. Justin just squeezed him tighter.

"Come on. Let's go home babe." Brian said. Justin yanked his head back and stared at him, wide eyed.

"Did you seriously just call me babe?" Justin asked. Brian let out a little chuckle.

"Only to make you laugh." Brian told him. Justin smiled at him. "And enjoy that moment. Because it will never happen again Sunshine." Brian told him. Justin leaned up and kissed him.

"Thank you for making me laugh." Justin said. Brian kissed him again.

"Anytime baby." Brian said, making Justin snort.

 

 

Courtrooms, Lies, and Audiotapes by SammyScaDoo

 

So, after Justin's panic attack, Brian did something he normally wouldn't do. He went to Justin's therapist, Wendy.

"With everything going on in Justin's life, anything could set off another panic attack for him. It's completely normal," Wendy told him.

"But then he beats himself up for having one. He still thinks he's weak. He's stopped himself from having a panic attack. And he's stopped his father from taking away pieces of his life. He's stood up for himself. And even when he does fall, he always gets up. So, why the fuck does he keep thinking he's a failure?" Brian asked. Justin had been a mess the past two days. He'd even had nightmares.

"It's really hard to convince himself that he's strong. I know. I've tried," Wendy revealed.


Brian chuckled, knowing that all too well himself.


"All I can keep doing is having my sessions with him and talking him through everything. The best YOU can do is continue exactly what you're doing. I know you feel helpless, but you're doing more for Justin than anyone else could possibly do," she said. That surprised Brian. "You're the one who's gotten him through everything. And he knows that. So, the fact that you could be sick...the thought is devastating to him. What Craig is doing to his sister ...he can't focus on that. He's focusing on you, and your cancer checkup is scary. So, all his energy is concentrated on your cancer."


Brian scrubbed his face.  His cell phone rang, and he looked at the screen, his pulse quickening. Talk about timing... "It's my doctor," he declared.


Wendy stood up with a nod.  "I have paperwork to catch up on. Take your time," she said as she excused herself.

Taking a breath to steady himself first, Brian answered his phone. "Kinney."

"Hello, Mr. Kinney. I've gone over all your results. And I am happy to say that everything came back looking perfect," his oncologist reported.


Brian breathed a sigh of relief. "Thank you, Doctor." After a few minutes, Brian stood up to find Wendy sitting at the receptionist desk.

"I need to go. I need to go see Justin," Brian said.

She smiled.  "I can tell it was good news." Wendy said.

"How the fuck do you know that?" Brian asked.

She laughed.  "Because I received my PhD to notice these things. So, go see Justin. And please know that my door is always open for you," she told him.  

Brian smiled and nodded. He stopped on the way home to pick something up for Justin and walked into the house.

"Hey, Sunshine!" Brian called out.

"I'm in the family room," Justin announced. Brian walked in just as Justin was walking out. Brian handed him a bouquet of roses, making Justin smile.

"What are these for?" Justin asked in awe, all dreamy-like. He took them and inhaled the amazing aroma.

Brian smiled affectionately at Justin in response.   "You've had a rough few days. So, I wanted to do something nice for you when I tell you that all my results came back clean, and I'm still cancer free," he told him.  

Justin's eyes filled with tears of relief as he used his free hand to wipe them away.  "Thank God," he whispered.

Brian took the roses and placed them on a counter along the wall.  "Come here," he said as he pulled Justin into his arms.  Justin squeezed Brian tightly around the waist as he melted into his embrace and sighed heavily, feeling like a huge weight had just been lifted from him.

"I told you everything would be okay, didn't I?" Brian asked.

Justin nodded.

He pulled Justin back to look at him and bent down to kiss him. "So, how would you like to go out on a date with me?" Brian asked.

Justin eyes widened as a delighted smile spread across his face. A real, Sunshine-type of smile. "Really?" he asked.

Brian nodded. "Yeah, I'll take you to a nice dinner and whatever other romantic thing you wanna do," he said.

Justin wrapped his arms around his neck and kissed him.  "Thank you for always taking care of me."

Brian sighed dramatically.  "Someone has to deal with your crazy, drama-queen ass," he said.

Justin just laughed and kissed him again.



As promised, Brian took Justin to some crazy, romantic restaurant:  candlelight and a piano playing soft music.

Justin silently thanked God that it wasn't violin music instead.  "Thank you for doing this," he told Brian with a smile.

"Anytime, Mr. Kinney," Brian said, reaching across the table to clasp Justin's hand.

After dinner, they walked around one of the quaint, little towns that was located approximately 30 minutes away from their house. They always drove through it but had never stopped. It looked like one of those towns that you see on tv. It hadn't changed much from the 50's.  They strolled down the town's main street before Justin paused to peer inside a shop window.

"Oh, my God, look at this store! You'd hate it." Justin laughed. It had a whole bunch of tchotchke crap.

Brian groaned. "Please don't tell me you wanna go in there?"  

Justin laughed and shook his head.  "No, you're safe," Justin replied to Brian's relief. He was looking, instead, across the street when he felt Brian slip his hand through his. Justin looked over and smiled. He gazed down at their hands intertwined. "I have a fun question for you," he said.

Brian raised an eyebrow.

"The night we met. Say, right when you came up to me and hit on me. Remember that moment?" Justin asked.

Brian chuckled. "Of course, Dear," he replied in falsetto. "I remember that moment very well."   

Justin laughed. "Okay. So, let's say time stopped right after you asked me where I was going, and I said no where special. And then you said, ‘I can change that'. Right at that moment," Justin said.


Brian laughed and scrubbed his face.  "Where the fuck are you going with this?"

"Just listen. Okay, so time stops right there and everything and everyone freezes, except you. Then suddenly there's this other person. A guy. He appears right next to us," Justin said.

Brian snorted. "Are you high?" he asked.

Justin rolled his eyes as he lightly smacks Brian in the chest with his other hand.  "Just listen!  Okay, so he appears, and after you give him all that snarky, smart-ass attitude we all know and love, you ask him 'what's going on?'  After you get over your initial shock, he tells you that this teenager standing in front of you is going to be the love of your life. And he literally shows you this moment right here. Walking down the street, holding my hand, and zooming in on your ring. He tells you we'd be married, and we'd be monogamous. And you would buy me roses and buy me a house. All of that crap. He shows you exactly what we'd be. What would you have done?" Justin asked.

Brian's mouth hangs open for a moment before he replied, "I know exactly what I would think; that I'm fucking high as shit."

"But what if you knew you weren't high?  That you believed him? What would you have done?" Justin persisted.

Brian pushed his tongue into his cheek before he responded, "Well, if I HAD believed him, then I would have run so fucking fast away from you. Although, I admit...you were hard to resist." He raised his eyebrows and gave Justin 'that look.'


But Justin laughed. "Bullshit. Just like always, I am SO onto you.  Just like cellophane."

Brian grinned in defeat as he wrapped his arm around Justin's shoulders, his husband's arm winding around his waist. "But I'm glad he didn't show up. Because maybe I would have been scared shitless if I HAD believed him. And then I would have missed this," Brian replied softly.

Justin leaned closer to him; his eyes misty. "So am I."


It was a nice night for them. They ended up going back to Britin, and spent a couple of hours in bed, making love. Justin was lying on his back, and Brian was on his side facing him.

"You wanna go on a trip?" Brian asked suddenly. Justin turned his head.

"Yeah. Where do you wanna go?" Justin asked.

Brian shrugged his shoulders. "I've never been to London." Brian said.

Justin's eyes widened.  "No? When do you wanna go?" he asked, getting excited.

"Late May, early June, maybe."  

Justin gave him a look of disbelief.  "No fucking way," he replied, bouncing up to sit up and face him. "For our anniversary?"   

Brian rolled his eyes and huffed and lay on his back. "No," he grumbled.

Justin laughed and hopped on top of him, straddling him. "Oh, my God, seriously? You wanna go on a trip for our first-year anniversary?" Justin asked.

"Fuck, what have you been eating lately?" Brian asked, earning a jab in the arm.  He bit back a grin as he cried out in mock pain. "Ow!"  He rolled his eyes and sighed. "Don't make such a big deal about it."

"What happened to you being all sweet and romantic?"

"I met my romantic quota for the year earlier. Go fuck yourself now," Brian grumbled.

Justin remained sitting on top of Brian, laughing. "Okay, first of all, I would love to go to London. But we won't be able to go in May; it would have to be early June."

"Why?"

"Because on our anniversary, we're going to be in Boston for Sam's birthday," he explained.

Brian groaned loudly and abruptly pushed Justin off him to rise out of the bed. "I'm not going to her fucking birthday party, and you can't fucking make me," he growled as he stomped into the bathroom, slamming the door.

Startled, the dogs jumped up and started barking at the door, making Justin yell out in glee, "Oh, I'm sorry, Gus. For a moment, I had you mixed up with your father."

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Brian screamed, just making Justin laugh even harder.

Brian hated Justin at that moment. But he was also glad that Justin couldn't see him through the door, either, because he was smiling. Hearing Justin laugh so hard was like music to his ears.


Two days later, it was Doomsday. Justin was unable to eat breakfast that morning. Not that Brian blamed him. Justin jiggled his leg up and down the entire car ride to the courthouse. He squeezed Brian's hand tightly. Then when Justin saw Molly, he hid his anxiety. He straightened himself up and went over and hugged her. Brian was proud of him. No matter what Justin was feeling, he was going to be the strong one for Molly.

"Hey, how're you feeling?" Justin asked her. They had a private conference room before the hearing started

"I feel like I'm gonna throw up," Molly admitted.   

Justin hugged her tightly. "Don't let him see you sweat. Don't let him see you cry. Don't let him take anything away from you," he told her quietly, so only Molly and Brian could hear him. "And I know how hard that is. It's not easy. But if you can do it now, you'll be much better off. I'm 24 years old, and I still struggle with it. But he's not worth it anymore."

Molly pulled back and nodded her head.

The three of them took their seats. Justin felt Molly tremble when she saw them escorting Craig out, his hands shackled in front of him. He wrapped his arm around her shoulders. She hadn't seen him since she had rushed out of the restaurant in California. "He can't hurt you anymore, Molly," he murmured to her.

Craig stared right at them. Brian's hand curled into a fist; he wanted to fucking kill the bastard. Letting out a deep breath, he forced himself to relax as he wrapped his left arm around Justin's shoulders. Justin had his own left arm thrown around Molly's shoulders, but he had pulled Molly's right hand to him and was holding it in his lap with his other hand. Brian took his right hand and held onto it, glaring smugly at Craig. If he wanted to be a fuckface, then let him. Brian had nothing to lose.

Brian stared at Craig the whole time. This was the moment. Craig just had to plead guilty to child neglect, kidnapping, attempted murder, and first-degree murder. If he pled guilty, then he was showing them that somewhere deep down, he loved his three kids. But if he pled not guilty, then there would be a trial. And Justin and Molly would have to officially confront it. They had never had a father that loved them.

"How do you plead?" the judge asked Craig. He stood there stiffly before he turned and looked back at them.

Molly started crying.  "Please." She whispered back so Craig could see her.

He glared at the three of them and then turned back to the judge. "Not guilty."    

Brian's teeth clenched in anger. He just had to plead not guilty. He was hoping that Craig would finally do the right thing. Instead of the selfish thing. But that wouldn't be Craig's style.

Molly let out a sob and Justin hugged her tightly.  Craig had his back to them now, so he couldn't see Justin's own tears. It was a stab to the heart. One final stab to the heart.


"He wants me to go to prison for him," Molly cried softly. Jennifer  was sitting on the other side of Molly grabbed her hand. Tucker reached over and covered their hands and squeezed.  Even Brian's parents, who were also sitting behind Molly, leaned forward in solidarity. Brian leaned over Justin and made Justin pull back a little so Molly could look at him.

"Fuck him, Molly," he growled low.  "Don't fucking give him the satisfaction of seeing you cry. You straighten up and say 'fuck you' to him. He's never been a father to you. Don't cry about someone who's not worth loving. You sit up straight and glare back at the motherfucker. You let him sweat. You show him what he's missing, and you show him that you don't fuck with Molly Taylor," he ground out. Their group was stunned by what Brian said.


Molly looked back at her mom, and Jennifer pulled a tissue out of her pack and handed it to her. Molly wiped her face, leaned back and squared her shoulders.  Reaching deep inside herself, she took a deep breath, pursed her lips tightly together, and crossed her arms, a sudden fire in her eyes. Everyone was stunned by the cold-stone look that appeared on her face.

Justin looked at Brian in amazement and awe.  "How did she just do that?" he whispered to Brian, astounded by Molly's attitude.

Brian wrapped his arm around his shoulders and kissed his temple. "She has this kick-ass, older brother who taught her how to be strong and face down his fears and confront his enemies. So, take your own advice. Or, my advice," Brian replied. Justin smiled at him.

One of Craig's defense team then stood up to make their opening statement.

"I think I'm gonna be sick." Justin mumbled to Brian.

"Yeah, me, too," Brian admitted.

His lawyer quickly detailed the events that had occurred before with a sickening, homophobic scrutiny.

"The Taylor's were the perfect, modern family. A beautiful home. Two beautiful children. And then one day, Craig Taylor's son ruined all that. He flaunted his sexuality with his boyfriend and his disgusting, gay lifestyle."  


Justin squeezed Brian's hand so tightly, he thought he'd break it.

"That piece of shit." Sawyer said.


"I should have kicked his face in that first night I met him," Teresa muttered.

Brian turned slightly and chuckled at her.

Craig's lawyer kept going on and on about Justin ruining his parents' marriage, and how he had psychologically tortured Craig. Justin's anger was so bad that Brian felt his body shaking. It was more like vibrating.

"Don't let him fucking get to you, Sunshine," Debbie leaned forward and whispered. He stated how Craig was trying to save Molly. How Molly was in danger being with her mother, and having contact with her brother, none of which had anything to do with why they were there today. But then came the pinnacle of his speech.

"Craig Taylor took Molly away, because he was afraid for his other daughter's safety. Molly had already killed his wife. So, he took her away to protect his other child," he said. Molly's eyes filled with anger. Brian could feel her vibrating from down the bench as well. Justin and Molly looked like twins with their looks of death. His opening speech was fucking outrageous.

Ron, one of the prosecuting attorneys, then stood up to present his opening statement.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, when Justin Taylor was 17 years old, he announced that he was gay," Ron began. He stopped, and then rephrased it for emphasis. "Justin Taylor told his father that he was a homosexual."  Then he turned around and said it again. "Justin Taylor said he liked men...you know, I'm trying to say it enough times in hopes of understanding what his son being gay has to do with child endangerment, kidnapping, attempted murder, and actual murder." Ron paused.


"Yeah, I don't understand what that has to do with this case. By the way, he's no longer Justin Taylor. He's happily married and is now Justin Kinney. That doesn't have anything to do with this case, either, though. So, why am I bothering to even mention it?" Ron asked. He paused again for dramatic effect.

"Mentioning how his son is homosexual over and over and over again is just a diversion from the main issue. Lilly Taylor was left in her crib to die. Molly Taylor was kidnapped. Justin and Brian Kinney and Gus Peterson-Marcus were held at gunpoint, and Brian Kinney was shot. Laurie Taylor was murdered. This is what this trial is about. And I don't care if Justin Kinney is gay. Why should anyone else care? If Justin Kinney isn't in a relationship with any of you, then how is it anyone else's business here?" Ron asked.

Brian smiled and squeezed Justin's shoulder. "So, basically it's only my fucking business," he whispered. Justin leaned more into him.


"Craig Taylor went on a rampage, blaming it on the fact that his son was gay. But he's the one who acted out. He sat in a courtroom and attacked his own son in front of a judge. We will present to you many witnesses who will state that Craig Taylor is a violent man. It was this propensity toward violence that caused him to become irate when he heard that his wife Laurie was leaving him. She was taking their daughter with her and planning to take Molly back to her mother. In a rage, he threw a bookend at Laurie, but it missed and hit a mirror. He then took a piece of the mirror and stabbed Laurie Taylor in the back. Laurie staggered and fell, as he proceeded to stab her 14 more times. He then grabbed Molly Taylor and drove to California with her, leaving his younger child, Lily, alone." 


"On Halloween night, he waited outside Justin Kinney's house.  His son was taking the garbage out when Craig attacked him with the intention of killing him. On the night of Lilly Taylor's birthday party, Craig broke into the house and hid inside. Justin Kinney and his son, Gus Peterson-Marcus, walked into the house, where they were both held at gunpoint, along with his husband, Brian, who arrived shortly afterward. He allowed Gus to leave, but instead of fleeing to safety, that brave little boy came back in and hit Craig Taylor with a shovel, causing the defendant to accidently pull the trigger and shoot Brian Kinney," Ron continued. He gave everyone a moment to digest this information.

"This is what this trial is about. Not about Justin Kinney being gay. It's about a bigoted, angry, frustrated man, whose only remedy to every situation was violence. That is what I want all of you to focus on during this trial." Ron fixed his gaze upon the men and women in the jury seats for a few moments before he nodded at last and scooted back into his seat.

 

The judge then spoke up. "We'll be taking a short recess. But first let me be quite frank," he addressed both the defense and prosecuting teams. "I have done extensive and thorough research regarding the subject of this trial.  I do not want these proceedings to be dragged out unnecessarily, and I will not hesitate to dismiss any evidence presented that I deem to be irrelevant. So, do not stray from the subject at hand," the judge warned them before she dismissed them for a break.


Molly and Justin's supporters retreated to the conference room. "God, I've never been more embarrassed in my life," Justin told Brian quietly.

"Don't be. Ron fucking said it; this has nothing to do with you. And he won't let it be about you," Brian said.

 

Justin nodded. He looked over at Molly, who was sitting at the table, looking miserable. Justin walked over and sat down next to her.  "Nothing bad will happen to you. I promise," he told her. Molly looked over at him sadly.


"How do you just move on? You figured out that Dad wasn't a good guy years ago. How do you just keep going, knowing that he didn't love you? That he tried to kill you and Brian and Gus? How did you just get over it?" Molly asked.

"Molly...I'm not over it. I'm not over any of it," Justin admitted. He looked down at his hands. "I don't know if I'll ever be over it. That it won't hurt...but I'm trying hard to not let him take over my thoughts and my life." He noticed the tears in his sister's eyes, and it made his heart ache for her. "I try really fucking hard not to let him have that power over me. And most of the time I succeed. But today..." He ran his fingers through his hair.  "Today is one of those tough days. If he were just going after me, that would be one thing...but I'm losing my grip on my emotions, because he's going after you. And it's really, really hard." Justin confessed.

"How do you manage it, then?" She asked him. He looked around to see if anyone was paying attention.

"Promise not to tell anyone? Even mom?" he asked.

She nodded her head.

"I go to a therapist," he admitted.

"Really?" she asked.

He nodded his head.

"Does it help?"

"Yeah. It's been a big benefit to me. And the more I go, the more I learn about myself and become stronger...so that's how most of the time I can keep him out of my mind. But I have to take it one day at a time. Sometimes one hour at a time. He doesn't own that moment...and then the next...and then the next.  It's like baby steps," he told her.

She nodded her head.

Brian sat down on Molly's other side.  "You know, I didn't know Sunshine's little sister could be so badass." he said with a smile.  

Molly looked over at him in surprise.

"Not letting him see you cry. Badass," he explained as she blushed. She sniffled as Brian wrapped his arm around her. "You two should always take my advice," he said dramatically, making the two of them laugh.

Molly then stopped laughing as the seriousness of the situation flooded back into her mind.  "I'm really scared to be the first one up there."

"Just keep being strong and you'll have nothing to worry about. You set the standard, and the rest of us will have to live up to it. Although, no matter how badass you are up there, I'm better," Brian stated, curling his lips under. The two siblings rolled their eyes, but it had the desired effect - Molly seemed to loosen up as she smiled back at him. The group was brought back into the courtroom, and within a few moments, the bailiff called Molly up to the witness stand.

"You'll do fine, Molly," Justin told her as she shakily rose to her feet, feeling all eyes upon her in the courtroom. "Just look at us. We're your family. Don't look at him."  She nodded.

"Unless you wanna give him the 'fuck off' look," Brian added. Justin pulled his mother down to sit next to him. Her heart pounding, Molly silently walked past her father and was sworn in before taking the stand. Jennifer teared up with worry.  


Craig's lawyer started peppering her with polite questions about what had happened that day, but as soon as she got to the part about Craig killing Laurie, the tone of questioning became much more probing.

"It's already been established that your fingerprints were on the piece of glass that killed Laurie Taylor. How did that happen, Ms. Taylor?" He said pointedly, his voice booming throughout the room as he walked closer to where she sat on the witness stand.

"I must have touched it when I bent down to help her," Molly said softly.

"Speak up, Ms. Taylor."

Molly's jaw clenched.  "I said, I must have touched it when I bent down to help her."

"Your dad tells a much different story," the prosecutor pointed out.

"That's cause he's a liar," Molly said bitterly.  Everyone's mouth fell open.

"I can't believe she just said that." Justin whispered, his heart swelling with his pride for his sister.

Craig's lawyer went after Molly for half an hour, trying to get her to admit to Laurie's murder. The State Attorneys frequently interrupted during this particular part of questioning, objecting to everything they perceived as inappropriate or irrelevant. Justin was thankful that the judge sustained most of the objections in Molly's favor.

 

A shaken Molly was still on the stand when Ron stood back up and began to question her. He had her speak in detail about what she had seen. Molly tried not to, but she began to cry as she thought back to that horrendous night.

"Molly, what hand did you grab the glass with?" Ron asked.

Molly sat there for minute, trying to recall.  "I...I was on her left side...so I grabbed it with my left hand," she finally responded, her voice with regret that she couldn't help her that night.

Ron nodded and grabbed some papers.  "Yes. Your statement says right here, 'left hand," the attorney read before looking back over at her. "Molly, what's your dominate hand?"

"My right hand." Molly said.
 

Rob walked back over to the prosecutor's table and plopped the papers down.

"Really, Ladies and Gentlemen?  Are we honestly supposed to sit here and believe that this teenager was able to stab Laurie Taylor with such force with her non-dominate hand?" Ron asked everyone. "The autopsy report clearly indicates that the injuries were inflicted by someone who says that the way the stab wounds were, that the person who this was right-handed...But Molly's right hand was never touching the glass," he reminded everyone as he turned back to Molly. "So, Molly...for the record. Did you stab Laurie Taylor?"

Molly was relieved. She shook her head.  This time, her voice was loud and clear.  "No, I did not."

Ron nodded.  "No further questions."

The judge spoke up.  "Would the defense like to cross-examine?" 


A huddled conversation then took place between Craig and his attorneys before one of them replied, "No further questions at this time, Your Honor. But the defense retains the right to cross-examine at a later time." 

The judge nodded.  "Very well.  Ms. Taylor, you are dismissed."

Ron had turned around to head back to his seat at the prosecution's table, but the family wasn't paying attention to him. They were watching Molly as she slipped down from the witness stand and began to walk toward the aisle. She turned her head slowly toward her father and made direct eye contact with him. She smiled; a smug, satisfied smile. As she walked by him, she narrowed her eyes at him and kept her head held high.

"Oh, that's the 'fuck you' face. Girl after my own heart," Brian said proudly.

Justin was astounded. He, too, was so proud of her. She came back to sit in between Justin and their mom. Jennifer hugged her tightly, followed by her brother. The support for her from her family and their friends was almost palpable. She felt like a warm blanket of love was enveloping her as she let out a deep breath of relief.

"That was amazing. You were so freaken' strong up there," Justin said as he squeezed her tight. Molly smiled brightly at him before he released her. Brian leaned forward.

"Fucking badass!"


The next person they called to be questioned was Gus. Everyone was dreading that. Gus shuffled in uncertainly as Ron guided him toward the witness stand.

"Gus, do you remember the night of Lilly's birthday?" Ron asked him.

Gus nodded.

"You have to say it for the record, Gus," the attorney reminded him.

He spoke up then. "Yeah. There was this big rainstorm, and a tree fell down across the driveway."

His two sets of parents all looked at each other with admiration in their eyes. He was so confident up there. They had prepared Gus beforehand. He knew Ron would be the one questioning him and he felt comfortable around Ron. Ron had gone over a lot of questions that Craig's lawyer would ask and warned him that he his questioning would be harsh. They were worried about when Gus would be questioned by Craig's lawyer.

"Tell me about what happened when you got into the house," Ron asked.

"Well, we had to go through the backdoor. And my dad and I were looking for flashlights. But then Dad pushed me behind him. And this man was talking to my dad. I peeked out from behind my dad, and...and he had a gun pointing at him." Gus said.


Justin gulped, remembering that night.

"And then he started yelling at my Dad. And he scared me. And then I heard my dad yelling for my other dad."  Ron nodded as some in the courtroom began to whisper and murmur.

"Which dad did you walk into the house with, Gus?" Ron asked him.

"Justin."

"And then which dad came in after that and started yelling for your other dad?

"Brian," Gus said.

"Maybe this would be easier for everyone if you say Brian and Justin. And then if you talk about your moms, just say Lindsay or Melanie. Does that sound okay to you?" Ron asked.

Gus smiled and nodded, excited at the thought of calling his parents by their first names. "So, what happened after Brian called for Justin?"

"Brian came in, and he came over to me and Justin, and he hugged me and asked for Justin's dad to let me leave. And then Justin asked his dad not to scare me anymore. So, then Justin's dad said I could go. Then Justin told me to go back home to my moms. But he winked at me, so I knew he was kidding. He said my moms weren't home, but I knew that they were. And he said there was a flashlight in the garage. So, when I went out there to grab the flashlight, it was next to the shovel. So, I knew when Justin winked at me, he was trying to tell me to not go home and grab the shovel," Gus told him.

"You got all that from a wink, huh?" Ron chuckled.

Gus nodded. "Justin told me that sometimes when you wink, you send secret messages. And that was a secret message," Gus explained as he smiled over at Justin. Justin smiled back and gave him a thumbs up.

"So, what did you do?"  Ron asked.

"I picked it up, and I went really slow and quiet down the hall, because I didn't want him to see me. Then I came up right behind him and hit him in the head as hard as I could. Like a superhero with superhero strength," Gus said. You could hear soft tittering throughout the courtroom.


The judge banged her gavel.  "Order, please!" she called out authoritatively as the crowd quieted down.  "Proceed, Counselor."

Ron nodded.  "Thank you, Judge."  He turned back to his young witness. "Then what happened?"

"Well, Justin yelled for me, and then he pushed me to the ground and fell on top of me right when the gun went off. And it was really loud. And then he grabbed me, because he thought I got shot by the gun. But I wasn't..." Gus looked over at Brian. "He hit my dad with the gun...Brian," Gus said sadly.  

Brian smiled reassuringly at him.

"That must have been really scary," Ron said.

Gus nodded. "Yeah.  Justin went and caught my dad before he fell to the ground. And he was bleeding a lot," he added, his eyes filling with tears as he remembered.

Lindsay was sitting next to Brian and let out a small sob. He looked over and rubbed her leg.


"Fucking bastard," Mel whispered.

"So, tell me what happened then."

"Justin told me I had to go across the street and get my moms. So, I went down the driveway, and he told me to watch out for car lights. It was raining really hard, and it was hard to see. But I could see the lights on at my moms' house. So, I ran across the street and my mom Melanie was in there. And I was crying, and my mom Lindsay came in. And I told them that Justin's dad...Craig...he was in the house and he had shot Brian. So, we all went back to his house. And Melanie told me that I had to call 911. So, I called 911 and told them my dad was shot. And then Melanie told me to go open the garage door. So, I went and opened it and came back." Gus looked over at his parents again as if he were ensuring they were all okay.

 

"When I came back in, I looked in the kitchen for the puppies 'cause I knew they'd be scared. But the puppies were gone. And the door was broken. I wanted to go find them, but Melanie wanted me to stay at the window and watch for the am...ambu..." Gus trailed off.

"The ambulance?" Ron said.

Gus nodded again.  "Yeah, that. So, I had to wait for it. And I went out to the garage to tell them where my dad was, and I brought them in. The doctors took my dad in that, that amberlance. And then me and my moms went to the hospital to wait for my dad to be okay again."

"You're a really brave kid, Gus. You know that, don't you?" Ron asked.

Gus beamed at the praise. 

"No further questions, Your Honor."

Craig's lawyer then stood up and walked over to the witness stand. He was intimidating. He asked Gus to repeat what had happened.

"Was Craig upset when you saw him?" he asked.

"He was really angry and yelling at Justin."

"He wasn't upset and crying?" he asked. Gus shook his head.

"No, he was yelling at him that he was disgusting, because he liked boys," Gus recalled.

"Are you sure he wasn't crying because Justin was mean to him? And that Justin was the one who actually had the gun?" he asked.  

Gus's face changed. "He wasn't crying!  That's a lie!" Gus yelled at him, surprising the family.

"Are you sure that is what really happened or is this what your dads told you to say?" he pressed. "Do you know the difference between a truth and a lie, Gus?"  The man was inches away from Gus, who bit his lips together as he struggled not to cry.

Brad, one of the prosecuting attorneys, stood up right away.

"OBJECTION! He's badgering the witness, Your Honor!  This is a seven-year-old child!  He's intimidating and confusing him. And there was absolutely no evidence uncovered from the weapon that shows Justin Kinney or anyone else ever touched the gun. Justin Kinney didn't shoot his own husband," Brad maintained.

Gus looked up at the judge. "I'm not lying!  HE'S lying! They told me it was against the law to lie in a courtroom."  Mouths dropped or soft chuckles were heard in response to the wisdom of a child. The judge smiled and nodded her head kindly.


"You're absolutely right, Gus. It is against the law to lie in this courtroom," she told him, lifting her head up to bestow an icy glare on the defense attorney. "Sustained. Does anyone have any further questions for Gus Peterson-Marcus? I think his testimony is sufficient."  
 
Justin couldn't help the proud smile that broke out on his face over Gus's response, and then the verbal, subtle smackdown directed toward Craig's lawyer - what was his name?  Bob. Justin finally remembered after a brief moment.

Bob huffed.  "No further questions, Your Honor," he grumbled as he turned and walked back to the defense table to sit down.

"Prosecutor, any follow-up?"

Ron stood up and shook his head.  "No, Your Honor," Ron said, giving Gus a smile of acknowledgment for a job well done.

"Gus, I think you're a very brave young man, and you should be proud of yourself for saving your dads from something very scary," Judge Landers said. Gus smiled at her. "You can go back and sit with your family."


He nodded and bounced back to his parents. He passed his moms and hugged Brian and Justin at the same time.


"Did I do a good job?" Gus asked them.

"You were awesome, Sonny Boy," Brian told him.

"You're the bravest kid we know, Gus. And we're so proud of you. Always stand up for what's right, and don't let anyone tell you that it's wrong," Justin said.


Gus beamed at the praise and hugged them again.

"We should take him home," Lindsay whispered.

Brian nodded in agreement.  "We'll see you later," he told his son as Gus shuffled over to his moms and hugged them before the trio left.


They spoke with Laurie's sister next. They asked her about everything Laurie had ever told her family about Craig - that Laurie was afraid of him; that his anger at his son had become frightening. She had only returned in hopes of helping Molly's family to get her back. But then her sister, Katelyn, had something interesting to say.

"When she left that last time...the day after she sent me an email," Katelyn said.

Brad walked over to the prosecution table and picked up a folder to retrieve a piece of paper.  "Your Honor, this has been verified to have been written by Laurie Taylor to her sister, Katelyn Crow. I'd like to read this email out loud."

"You may proceed," Judge Landers agreed.

The attorney nodded as he began to read. "Katelyn, I'm really scared of Craig. He's become violent. I want to leave him and never come back. He's been horrible to his own son. He's treating Molly like she's a piece of property. It's all about control. And he doesn't acknowledge Lilly, for which I'm thankful. I know we've discussed at length about what would happen to Lilly if anything were to happen to me. I need you to promise me something. I know that your husband doesn't want to take Lilly. And I know with Dad so sick, Mom couldn't take care of both of them. Even when Dad does pass, she's too old to be taking care of a baby. I need you to promise me that if something happens, Lilly goes to her brother Justin."  He looked up and allowed the words to sink in before resumed.

Justin was shocked.

Brad continued reading. "I know he doesn't know her, so I would normally ask you to let Molly take her, but Molly's only a teenager. If Justin can't take care of her, then I want their mother, Jennifer, to take care of her. I want her to grow up with her brother and sister. I don't think that Justin's evil or disgusting or any other foul or nasty thing Craig has said about his son. Molly's told me so much about him. I don't care if he's gay and he and his husband raise my daughter. It's his little sister. Please promise me that Lilly will go to her brother and sister," Brad concluded.

Justin was absolutely stunned. Laurie wanted Justin to have his little sister. Laurie was trusting him to raise her. Brian wrapped his arm around his shoulders again. Justin just looked at him in amazement. "I don't even know what to say," Justin whispered to Brian.

But Craig did. "THAT PAPER IS A FUCKING LIE!" he yelled as he sprung to his feet. Everyone was startled as the judge pointed at him.

"Enough! You will not be doing that in my courtroom. And I give no second chances. I know all about your outbursts. Get him outta my courtroom," the judge demanded. Two bailiffs stationed in the courtroom quickly led him out the side door. After Laurie's sister finished her testimony, court was recessed for the day.

"I don't want to go back up there." Molly confessed as everyone stood up to let the Judge retire to her quarters.

"The hard parts are over, though. You've already told them about Laurie. They just wanna find out about when he took you to California," Justin stated.

Molly glared over at Craig's lawyer.  "Why doesn't he get a new attorney?  That one sucks."  Craig's lawyer whipped his head around and glared at her, obviously having overheard her comment.

"Really? She's 15 years old, for Christ sakes!" Brian snapped at him. He fixed the same irritated glare at Brian before storming out.


The next day of court arrived much too soon, especially for Molly. They questioned the medical examiner, Carl, and then Molly took the witness stand again. She did much better the second day, however.

On the third day, Brian was called to testify. He sat down, and Craig's lawyer Bob questioned him first.

"Mr. Kinney, how old was Justin Taylor when you met him?" Bob asked.

Brad stood right up.  "Objection, Your Honor! The circumstances of how Brian and Justin Kinney met have no relevance to this case," he argued.

"Sustained. I don't want either of you straying off-topic and prolonging this trial," the judge admonished.

Bob was seething.  Caught off-guard, the attorney stumbled through the first few minutes, followed by frequent objections from the prosecuting team.  Each time, the judge sustained their objections to the defense attorney's dismay.

"Brian looks so bored up there. He hasn't even had a chance to say anything," Justin whispered to Sawyer, who nodded with a chuckle.

"I was thinking the same thing. Must be boring not to hear the sound of your own voice. Or let the rest of us hear his voice," he commented. Justin grinned back at him.

Bob did an absolutely terrible job; his entire preplanning was shot to hell by the opposing team's constant objections and the judge's reprimands.  Brian barely spoke a sentence the whole time he was being interrogated by Bob.

 

Then it was the prosecuting attorney's turn.

 

"Mr. Kinney, when Mr. Taylor's lawyer questioned Molly about her time in California, he tried to turn it around, saying that Molly was, in fact, doing fine. She was happy to be away. Do you remember this conversation?" Ron asked.

"Yes. But it wasn't true," Brian said.

"No, it wasn't. Because you spoke to her, Mr. Kinney. You were the one who answered the phone, correct?"

"Yes."

Ron nodded.  "How was she?"  

 

"She was terrified. She was sobbing and said she'd been hurt. I tried keeping her calm, but even when the police showed up, they had to break the door down to get to her, because she was too scared to leave the bathroom."

"Did she say why?"

Brian looked Craig squarely in the eyes before responding, "Because she didn't know if Craig was there."

"Objection, Your Honor!  That statement has not been proven to be true," Bob interrupted, standing up.

Ron bit back the sigh that threatened to escape his lips as he turned to the judge. "Your Honor, if I may, I'd like to play the recording of this phone call," he told her.

"Proceed," she responded. Ron went over to the table and picked up his IPad.  Searching for the audio clip, he pressed play and turned the volume up.

"Hello?"

"Brian?"  

"Molly? Where are you? Are you okay?" Brian asked as Molly started crying.

 "My arm is bleeding. I don't know what to do."
 

"SOMEONE GET IN HERE!" Brian yelled. "Molly, just calm down, alright?  Are you someplace safe? Where are you calling from?"

"I don't know. I'm in someone's apartment. I broke in," Molly sobbed.

"What's the matter?" They heard Theresa ask in the background.

"Go get Justin and Jennifer," Brian told her. "Molly, I can't understand you. I need you to calm down, so you can talk to me. Where's your father?" he asked.

But Molly just sobbed.

"Where did Teresa go? She went running into the back yard. What's going on?"  You could hear Sawyer now ask in the distance.

"Call fucking Horvath. It's Molly." Brian revealed. "Molly, you have to stop crying. I can't help you if I can't understand you," Brian told her gently.

"What if he finds me?" she cried.

"Where is he, Molly?"

"I left him in some restaurant, and I ran," she told Brian in between sobs.

"Carl says they've already located where she's calling from. Looks like it's some huge apartment building, but they've already pinpointed which apartment. And they already have a call out to the local police there. There're two cop cars around the block and they're making their way to the apartment building. He has me on three-way, so I can hear the whole conversation he's having with the police there," Sawyer revealed, speaking louder now.

"Molly, listen to me. Listen to me, Molly. Are you listening?" Brian asked her.

"Yes." she choked out.

"There're two police cars around the corner. They already know which apartment you're in. They're coming to get you."  

"I climbed in the bedroom window. The window is busted open, and the bathroom is in the bedroom. The apartment door is locked. The cops can't get in! But my dad could climb through the window!"  The terror in her voice was clearly evident.

"Jesus!  How far away are they?" Brian asked Sawyer.

"How far away are they?" Sawyer repeated to the authorities.

"Molly,  just calm down, okay?  It's going to be all right.  Take some deep breaths.  Breathe.  If you don't want your dad to find you, you have to be quiet right now," he told her sternly.

"They're in the parking lot and headed in now," Sawyer told him. "Carl wants to know what restaurant they were at."

"Shh...Molly, listen to me. The police are there. They'll be there any second. But I need you to tell me what restaurant you were at with your Dad," Sawyer said, leaning over Brian's shoulder and listening through his phone's speaker.

She hiccupped into the phone. "I didn't see the name of it. But it was a couple buildings down. It had a huge cheeseburger out front. With hands and a face and feet." She was sniffling now, but you could hear her struggling to do as Brian had asked, her breathing deep and ragged.
 

"She doesn't know the name of it. Just that it's a couple of buildings down, and it has some giant cheeseburger out front with hands and feet," Brian reported, his voice muffled because he had grabbed the phone from Sawyer and was speaking to Carl.


Molly cried out suddenly in a panic. "Oh, my God, what was that?"

"They're at the door." Sawyer said, having heard her scream through the phone.

"Molly, it's the police. Go out of the bathroom and let them in," Brian said.

"No, I can't. What if my dad's out there? He'll get me first. I can't! Please don't make me," she cried.

"Tell them to break the fucking door down!" Brian yelled to Carl. "Molly, calm down, alright? The police are right outside the door. You're safe now..." he stopped as she screamed again. You could hear the cops breaking down the door as Molly continued to cry. Then knocking was heard.

"Molly? My name is Officer VanMeter. I have some other officers out here with me. You're safe now, Molly. Can you unlock the door for us?" the cop asked.

"Molly, it's okay. Open the door; you can do it," Brian told her calmly.

"Good girl, Molly. You're safe now. These are my friends. We're going to take you down to the hospital to get your arm checked out. And then we'll escort you home. How does that sound?" the male officer asked.

"I didn't get to talk to my mom or my brother," she sniffled.

"Don't worry, because we're gonna let you call them from the car, alright? How about we get out of here?" the officer said. The phone was muffled again, and then another officer answered.

"Hello, Mr. Kinney," another male officer answered. "My name is Officer Tyker. I want you know that Molly is now in police custody, and we'll be taking her to the hospital to be checked out. She'll have police protection until she's back in Pittsburgh with you all."

 

"Just make sure that she calls back. Her mother wants to talk to her. And her brother," Brian said, breathing heavily.

 

"We will. You have my word, Mr. Kinney," Officer Tyker vowed.


Justin had never heard that before. It made him sick to hear how scared his sister had been. Jennifer was crying as he reached to clutch her hand.

"Mr. Kinney, is this the conversation that took place when Molly called you from California?" Ron asked.

"Yes it was."

"Does she sound happy to you?"

"Not in the slightest." Brian responded firmly. He looked over and glared at Craig.

"Now. The night of Lilly's birthday. You went down to your night club. And when you came back, what happened?" Ron asked.

"I went into the house and called out for Justin. A tree had fallen in our driveway, and the electricity was out. So, I called out for him, and when I got into the foyer...Craig was holding a gun and pointing it at Justin and my son," Brian revealed through gritted teeth, his eyes unflinchingly boring into Craig's.

"What happened next?"

"I moved to stand in front of them. In case he shot the gun, I'd take the bullet for them. He let Gus go, and I tried talking with him. Craig went on and on about how we had ruined the sanctity of marriage and all this crap...then my son crept in and hit him in the head with a shovel," Brian said proudly.

"I'd say a pretty brave seven-year-old," Ron agreed. He cleared his throat. "Then what happened?"

"Justin jumped at Gus, trying to knock him out of the way of the gun. Craig had shot me."  Brian looked over at Justin. He knew this part was going to be hard for him to sit through.

"So, Craig Taylor shot you. Attempted to murder you, correct?" Ron asked.

"That's right."

"Objection, Your Honor!  Speculation," the defense team shot back as the attorney stood up in protest.

"I'll rephrase the question," Ron interjected, suppressing a sigh.  "Mr. Kinney...It is your personal opinion that when Craig Taylor aimed his gun at you that he was intending to hit you with lethal force?" 

"Yes," Brian immediately replied. "He was aiming for my chest.  I think his intentions were quite clear." 

There was a pregnant pause while everyone waited to see if the defense attorney would object again as Craig clutched the man's arm a whispered conversation took place.  The attorney shook his head, however, evoking a dismayed look on his client's face, but no more objections arose.

 

Ron suppressed the triumphant feeling inside as he stated, "No further questions, Your Honor." Brian walked back to his seat, staring at Craig the whole time.




The next day was most likely going to be the worst day. Justin was asked to speak. Bob got up to examine him first. He started out the same way he had begun with Brian, trying to talk about the past, but Brad and Ron successfully objected each time and it was sustained.

But then Craig's attorney, Bob, asked him something odd.

"How did you feel when you got back from your honeymoon, and you found out that your stepmother had been murdered and your sister wasn't home?" he asked.

Justin looked over at Brian, confused. He cleared his throat. "I felt awful. I was sick to my stomach. I was terrified that we'd never see Molly again. Or that she was dead."

"What about Lilly?"

"I was devastated for her. She was so upset, and her mom wasn't there to comfort her."

"But how did you feel specifically about Laurie?" Bob pressed.

"She had just been murdered. I didn't have to know her personally. She was a human being, and she had been killed. She was my little sister's mom. I was heartbroken," Justin responded, getting upset and wondering about the other man's intentions. What did he want from him?

"Did you feel guilty at all? Knowing that you had caused all of this to happen?" Bob asked politely with deadly calm.


"OBJECTION!" Both Brad and Ron yelled. But it was too late; Bob had said it. The idea had been planted that it was all Justin's fault. Justin wasn't even listening to the conversation. He looked up and saw Craig smiling smugly at him. He didn't know how long he sat there staring at him until Brad stood in front of him to block his view.


"Sustained," the judge quickly agreed.  "Counselor, I am putting you on notice.  Stick to the subject at hand.  That last statement will be struck from the record, and the jury will disregard it." 

"My apologies, Your Honor," Bob replied, hiding his glee.  The woman could demand that any statement be 'disregarded' and not used as evidence during the jury's deliberation. But it still didn't prevent them from hearing it anyway.

"So. Mr. Kinney. You're gay, correct?" Brad asked.

Justin stared at him in shocked disgust as Bob stood up, outraged at the other man's gall.  "Objection, Your Honor!  Mr. Kinney being gay has nothing to do with this case!" he yelled.

Brad held his arms out.  "Oh really?" He turned around. "Mr. Kinney, did you hear that? This case has nothing to do with you being gay," he repeated with a smirk.  There were snickers throughout the courtroom. "I'm glad we've gotten all that... straightened out."

Bob glared over at him in obvious repugnance.  Sighing heavily, he finally sat back down, unable to offer a counterargument.

"So, Mr. Kinney. We already know that you were on your honeymoon when Craig Taylor murdered Laurie Taylor, left Lilly Taylor in her crib, and kidnapped Molly Taylor. We have now learned how you felt about all these things. So, tell me. You had a gun pointed at you. For the record...Who was holding the gun at the time?" Brad asked.

"My father," Justin replied after a pause, his voice barely able to be heard as he choked up at the thought.

Brad stood close by, asking a few more non-combative questions, basically having Justin restate what Brian had already testified to earlier, before he was finally dismissed from the witness stand.  Feeling completely drained, he avoided glancing over at his father as he walked back to his seat next to Brian, who kissed his temple.

"That's all over," he murmured reassuringly. Justin let out a deep breath and nodded, trembling slightly as Brian wrapped his arm around him and pulled him closer.


After a recess, Craig was up next. His attorney asked him several questions about that day, and he proceeded to invent a fairy tale about a fight that happened between Molly and Laurie, and how Molly had stabbed her in anger. Molly's mouth just hung open.

"How can he just sit up there and lie like that?" Molly asked.

Justin shook his head in disgust. "Who fucking knows?" Justin said.  "He's either delusional, or just trying to save his ass," he muttered as their father stated how he had been trying to protect Molly.

 Then it was the prosecutor's turn. "So, what's your excuse for leaving the baby?" Ron demanded.

Craig tried ignoring the question, but Ron wouldn't let it go. "I asked you a question, Mr. Taylor."


"The witness will answer the question," the judge sternly commanded.

Craig visibly gulped. "I just forgot about her in the heat of the moment, okay? It was an accident!" Craig yelled at him, clearly agitated.

"I see," Ron replied in amusement.  "So, you left a defenseless child to fend for herself because you forgot about her." 

"That's what I said!"

"And what about California, Mr. Taylor?" Ron pressed.

Craig maintained that Molly had lied about what had happened in California. That he had never attacked Justin outside the house on Halloween. And that when he was in Justin's house the night of Lilly's birthday, it wasn't his gun; it was Justin's. Justin had tried to kill HIM.

Justin dug his fingers into his eyeballs in disbelief.

"I went there to beg Justin to tell them I was innocent, but he pointed the gun at me instead. We fought over it and I managed to overpower him. HE was the one trying to kill ME," Craig claimed, looking smugly over at Justin's family and friends.

Brian snorted. "I don't know what he's so fucking smug about. That fucker is going to jail." He huffed and rolled his eyes.


Once Craig had finished his testimony, Bob gave a lame closing argument about how Craig was being framed for crimes he had not committed.

Then it was the prosecutor's turn.  "During this trial, the prosecution has worked hard to focus on what this trial is really about: this has nothing to do with Justin Kinney's sexuality. This is all about Craig Taylor, and his active imagination about how he loved his children and was protecting them. Ladies and Gentlemen, the only thing that Craig Taylor has proved is that he is a smooth-talking liar. Molly Taylor did not kill Laurie Taylor. The fingerprints found on the shard of mirror were from her left hand. The victim was stabbed from someone right-handed. Justin Taylor does not own a gun, and there is no evidence that he ever touched it. The only fingerprints found on the gun in question were the defendant's. This is a man who abandoned one daughter and kidnapped another one. He attacked Justin Kinney, his only son, and then tried to murder him and his husband, Brian Kinney, along with Gus Peterson-Marcus. I think the evidence is overwhelming, and there can only be one conclusion. And that is finding Craig Taylor guilty of all charges," Brad stated, peering into the jurists' faces.  "Thank you."

And now all that was left to do was wait. Brian, Justin, Molly, Jennifer, and the rest of their group left the courtroom, drained and anxious.  It might be days before they received a verdict; Ron had cautioned them that he couldn't really interpret the jurists' expressions, and there was no way of knowing how long it would take.  There was quite a bit of evidence to review.



But by some stroke of luck, after only an hour word came down that the jury had reached a verdict. This was the moment they had all been waiting for. The judge had been blunt in her opening statement that she didn't want a drawn-out trial; apparently, the jury had taken that directive to heart.  

A heavy air of anticipation filled the air as the jury shuffled in from the side door and took their place in their chairs.  "Madame Foreman, has the jury reached a verdict?" the judge asked a tall, wispy brunette.

"We have, Your Honor," the woman responded with a nod of her head, handing the bailiff a piece of paper. 

The judge accepted the paper to review it briefly before nodding and handing it back to the bailiff.  "Will the defendant please rise?  The forewoman will read the charges and each verdict," she intoned as the bailiff walked over to the jury spokeswoman, who took repossession of the document.

Sitting to either side of him, Brian found his hands tightly grasped by both his husband and Molly as everyone held their breaths, while Craig and his attorneys rose to face the judge's chair as the jury spokeswoman began to reach the charges and each verdict.

"On the account of assault and battery and the attempted murder of Justin Kinney..." the juror read. "...we find the defendant guilty."  Brian squeezed his shoulders as Debbie - sitting behind them - let out a whoop, earning a banging of the gavel from the judge for order.  "Quiet!" she demanded.  "Or I WILL clear this courtroom!"

"On the charge of child endangerment of Lilly Taylor...guilty," the woman continued once the murmurs quieted down. 

 

A thrill of hope rushed through Justin as the woman proceeded.  "On the charge of kidnapping and child endangerment of Molly Taylor...guilty."  Justin let out a sigh of relief as he glanced over at his sister, whose face mirrored his own.  It wasn't pity for their father...but sadness.

"On the charge of breaking and entering, and the attempted murder of Justin Kinney, Brian Kinney and Gus Peterson-Marcus...guilty," the woman read.

"And on the account of murder in the first degree of Laurie Taylor...guilty," the woman concluded. Craig's cocky attitude quickly dissolved as his shoulders sagged in defeat.  


"Defendant will be remanded into custody until sentencing," the judge ordered as Craig was shackled and led away.  "Jurors, thank you for your service." She banged her gavel.  "This court is now adjourned." 


"All rise!" the bailiff's voice rang out.  Everyone stood up as the judge left the courtroom and headed toward her chambers.


There were cheers all over the courtroom. Justin let out a sob of relief as Brian hugged him tightly. Molly cried into Jennifer's arms.

"It's all over, Sunshine," Brian whispered to him.


Craig, however, was not going to go quietly; he was screaming at the top of his lungs as he lunged toward his attorney, but the courtroom's security officers grabbed him as they began to drag him out.

"You fucking faggot!  I hope you die! I hope you ALL die!" Craig yelled. His words of pure hatred didn't pierce Justin's' heart anymore the way they may have before, but Molly wasn't accustomed to such fury directed toward her or her younger sister.  Justin whipped his head around in concern to look at her.  Her mouth was open in dismay and astonishment, her eyes watery as she wiped them with one hand.

"Let's get you all out of here." Sawyer told them. They stood up and were escorted out of the courthouse.


"I can't believe he fucking said that to her! God, she's just a kid!" Justin said as he sat in the backseat of his SUV, leaning forward with his head in his hands. Brian ran his hand up and down his back. "I can barely handle that shit. But I'm a fucking adult. She's just a kid. She never did anything wrong." Justin groaned into his hands.

"Molly's going to be okay, you know. She's a strong cookie," Teresa pointed out.

"I just want to go to sleep for a fucking year," Justin replied wearily. Sawyer and Teresa dropped the guys off. As they walked into the house, Justin stopped his husband. "Wait. I need you to drive me somewhere first," Justin told him. Brian nodded, instinctively knowing what Justin wanted.

Brian drove him to the cemetery. To Laurie's grave. Brian and Justin stared down at it. Justin was trying not to cry. Brian didn't move. Justin had to do this.

"I know now that you wanted me to raise Lilly...If I had known that you wanted me to raise her...I might have adopted her. But she's with my mom. And Lilly sees me all the time, so we're all raising her together."  He swallowed the lump in his throat as he rubbed at his eyes.

"I'm gonna do my best raising her, Laurie. I can't ever replace you. But I'll always try my best to be everything she needs. I'll always be there for her. I'll always take care of her and protect her. And love her..." he trailed off as he let out a sob. "And I'll tell her how much you loved her." Justin sobbed again. "I'm so sorry." Brian wrapped his arms around him.

"She's knows it's not your fault," Brian whispered as he firmly embraced him. "Just always be there for her, Justin. That's all you can ever do," Brian said, kissing his head.



When they got home, Justin went upstairs and Brian again decided to be nice and take the dogs out for some exercise.

"Stop being so fucking excited to see me! I fucking hate the both of you. Now go out and do your business in that magical spot that Sunshine thinks somehow you personally selected and hurry it up..."  He sighed, shaking his head. "Why the fuck am I always talking to you?"

Ten minutes later he was back in the house and walking up the stairs. He heard the shower running and went into the bathroom and entered the shower stall behind Justin. He was leaning up against the wall. He grabbed some body wash and started rubbing his shoulders and caressing his back.

"I don't wanna cry about him." Justin said.

Brian squeezed his shoulders.  "Do you need to?" Brian asked.

Justin shook his head. "I won't let him hurt me anymore. I was shocked that he tried to lie about me holding the gun. But that's what he does best; spin the truth so that it makes him look like the innocent, good guy, so I just wasn't surprised by it. I wasn't hurt. I've heard it all before."


Brian squeezed Justin's shoulders tighter as he explained, "But I hurt for Molly and Lilly. Molly was so devastated. Like how I used to be.  At least I know now how not to be surprised by anything he says.  But what about Lilly?  We're going to have to tell her about this one day. How do we tell her that her father killed her mother?" Justin asked.

Brian hugged him from behind.  "We'll just have to cross that bridge when we get to it," he said. Justin nodded his head.

"You're not letting him take you down right now, are you?" Brian asked.

Justin shook his head.

"He doesn't own me right now. I'm angry, but...I'm not hurt. I'm only hurting for my sisters. But he doesn't have any hold over me anymore. He's not worth my time." 

Brian squeezed him harder and chuckled softly into his ear. "Have I mentioned lately how fucking proud I am of you, Mr. Kinney?" Brian asked.

Justin turned his body and smiled softly. "Really?" Justin asked.

Brian nodded. "Yeah. And have I mentioned how much of a big fucking turn-on it is when you're this strong?" Brian asked.

Justin's smiled brightened.  "No, you haven't. But please, Mr. Kinney, do tell me how much of a turn-on it is for you," Justin urged as he reached down and started gently pulling on Brian's dick.


Later that night, Justin was making dinner while he had Sam on speaker phone. "God, he really is a prick. I'm so glad you're not like him. It would make me so sad," she told him.

"Yeah, I don't know how I didn't end up just like him," Justin agreed.  But he thought, then again, neither did Brian end up like his father, and Jack Kinney certainly was no Father of the Year, either.

Sam squealed.

Justin frowned. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah. God, Emma you're such a brat! She bit my nipple."

Brian walked in at that exact moment and swore with a groan.  "Why the fuck are you talking to her? And I don't want to hear her talking about that shit," he complained. He passed Justin and kissed his cheek.

"Hello to you, too, asshole. And breast feeding is a completely natural thing."

"Not in this homosexual house," Brian told her. Justin rolled his eyes as Brian grabbed a water bottle. "I'm gonna go run on the treadmill," he said and kissed him.

"Have fun," Justin teased, making Brian snort as he walked away.

"You're so totally in love it's nauseating sometimes."   

Justin laughed.  He couldn't disagree with that.

"So, are you happy it's finally over?" Sam asked.

"Yeah, totally. Now I have to wait a few years before Lilly asks me why her father was so angry that he killed her mother," Justin said bitterly. He grabbed the phone and walked into the family room.

"Do you still blame yourself?" Sam asked.

He let out a deep breath.  "I know logically that it's not my fault. He chose his own path. As stupid as that sounds."

"It doesn't sound stupid. But you're right," Sam said.

He nodded his head, even though she couldn't see him.

"It just sucks because he blames me. And I can't help but still feel guilty. Someone died, all because of my father's anger about me being gay."

"That's all on him. And you know how to beat him?" Sam asked.

Justin didn't answer.

"You keep being a great fucking father to Gus," Sam said simply.

Justin stayed quiet.

"He was a terrible father to you. And the way that you get even with him is that you be an amazing father to that little boy. And you know what? Be an amazing brother to Lilly. Like a dad. You be the best at that, and that's how you get even with that motherfucker," Sam told him. "By the way, you already are a great dad to Gus; you're a natural. And you'll provide the same support to Lilly." All of a sudden, a baby started crying.

"Oh, will you stop screaming, you little brat? Damn, she's such a drama queen! I gotta go check on Her Highness and then see if she'll let me feed her brother. Are you gonna be okay?" Sam asked.

"Yeah, absolutely. I'm glad you called." Justin paused. "I miss you guys."

"Awe. We miss you, too. You're gonna have to come up here for a weekend," Sam suggested as Lincoln started crying. "Oh, God, here we go again! I'll talk to you later. Love you!" Sam exclaimed. Justin hung up.

"It's true, you know." Brian quietly said from the doorway.

Justin looked over at Brian, his arms crossed as he leaned his shoulder against the doorway. "Keep being an amazing father to Gus. Be an amazing brother and father figure to Lilly. And have lots of hot, gay sex with me... and you win," Brian said as Justin laughed. He crawled over the back of the couch and lay down on top of Justin.

"What happened to running on the treadmill?" Justin asked.


Brian shrugged his shoulders. "I have a much better way of getting my cardio in," he said, his voice smoky as he leaned down and kissed him.


"Wanna know what I was thinking about?" Justin asked. Brian tilted his head. "Remember the time you used that dildo on me? The one you got in the mail and wouldn't let me see it the day you got it, but you used a different dildo on me instead?" Justin asked. Brian smiled.



"So, are you ever gonna tell me what was in the package?" Justin asked one night. It was his 18th birthday. After he had had dinner with his mom and Molly, he had come rushing over to the loft. Brian had called him earlier and asked if he wanted to sleep over that night. It had been music to his ears.

Brian rolled his eyes at him. "I told you; you aren't ready for that yet."

But Justin was determined. "Come on, Brian! Please? At least let me see it," Justin begged, bouncing on his feet.

"It's too big for you," Brian decided, rolling his lips under.


Justin's eyes widened. "Oh, my God! Please. Please let me see it," Justin asked, his blue eyes wide and expressive.


Brian shook his head and huffed, sliding off Justin and walking into his bedroom, Justin following close on his heels.  He went over to his toy box and pulled out the first drawer. Everything in this drawer was his. No one used anything in here...except Justin. And Justin went into this drawer whenever he fucking felt like it. Brian had purposely been hiding this dildo but had put it in here this morning.

"When were you in here last? Everything was rearranged."  

Justin smiled brightly. "Two days ago. I used your vibrator like you showed me." Justin smiled.

"You were supposed to be using my computer to study. Not fucking yourself on my bed," Brian scolded him.

"I was done studying and needed something to do before you came home. And I was really horny," Justin explained, bouncing on his feet. Brian would never admit this to anyone, barely even to himself. But that drawer had turned into his and Justin's drawer. He only used these toys on the two of them, and Justin went in there whenever he fucking felt like it. So, the thought of him hanging out by himself in Brian's loft, going into his drawer, taking a vibrator out and masturbating on Brian's bed...it gave him a fucking hard-on just thinking about it. He knew what his next jack-off fantasy was going to be. Brian just rolled his eyes at Justin's last statement. He pulled out a 12-inch dildo, causing Justin's mouth to fall open.

Brian laughed.  "Like I told you...It's too fucking big." Brian went to put it back, but Justin stopped his hand. Brian looked at Justin, his eyes full of lust.

"Please," Justin whispered. Brian stared at him. "Let's just try it." Justin implored, licking his lips.

Brian had to admit it; this was exactly what he wanted. "Take off your clothes," he ordered, his voice husky.

Justin started ripping his clothes off in a frenzy.

Brian took off his wife beater, and then pulled his jeans off. No underwear. Justin was rock hard, his cock bouncing. "Lie down on the bed with your feet on the floor," he told him.

Justin sat down on the bed, and then lay down as Brian instructed.
 

Brian grabbed a cock ring from the drawer. This one he specifically got for Justin to start him out easy. He kneeled down in front of Justin and went to work getting the ring around him. Justin moaned loudly. "That's exactly fucking why I'm putting this on your dick. You cum too fast," Brian said, slapping his thigh and making Justin chuckle as he raised pick his head to look at him.

"I don't always cum fast. And even when I do cum, I can keep going," Justin replied, wiggling his eyebrows.

Brian snorted. It was true. Sometimes he couldn't keep up with him. Those nights, Justin was so fucking horny. He'd cum and keep on going. He's cum three times before, just from Brian fucking him from behind before he could come once. And then he'd be ready for more.

Brian stood back up. "Get on your knees and lean over the bed."   

Justin sat up and sunk to his knees on the floor, putting his elbows on the mattress. Brian reached in his drawer and grabbed a bottle of lube. Brian knelt down beside him and spread Justin's legs to where he wanted them, then he lubed up his finger and ran it up and down Justin's crack, eliciting a hiss. Brian smiled. He rubbed circles around Justin's hole, making him softly moan.

He slowly pushed his finger inside up to one knuckle. Then he pulled out and pushed it all the way inside. One thing Justin loved was getting fingered! He told him over and over again that he loved cumming from just getting fingered by Brian. God, the amount of times he'd already fingered this kid...but that was another story.


He spent some time, torturing Justin as he fingered him, before he slipped in a second finger. Justin groaned. It sent shocks right to his own dick. Brian fingered his bubble butt, spreading his fingers before inserting a third one. He was torturing Justin as he fingered him for maybe 20 minutes. "You ready to get started, little boy?" Brian finally asked.

"God, Brian; please," Justin begged. This dildo was thicker than he was; Brian wondered if he'd hurt Justin. He spread his fingers, and slowly started pushing the generously lubed dildo inside of Justin. He could hear him hiss at the first inch being so big. Brian laid his hand flat on Justin's lower back and slid it all the way up until he was right under his neck and gently pushed him down.

"Lie down." He whispered gently. Justin nodded and did as he was told, with a pillow under his head. Brian twisted the dildo inside of Justin's hole, making him moan loudly. Brian smiled. This was going to be so much fucking fun.

He pushed the dildo in a little bit more, pumping him. "You already have two inches," Brian told him.


Justin panted. "Only two?"


Brian chuckled. There was no fucking way Justin could take in all 12 inches. But he loved the fact that he'd want to try. He was guessing four inches, and then that would be it.

"It's a pretty thick dildo," Brian told him. He pumped him for a few minutes, and then pushed it in a little further. Justin tightened his hold on the blankets.

 

"Fuck," Justin groaned. Justin was so lost to the sensations. His face. God, Brian was so fucking hard, just from looking at his face. Justin was overstimulated, and you could clearly see it on his red, sweat-covered face. After a while, Brian slowly pushed the fourth inch into him.

"Oh, God." Justin let out a loud moan. His entire body was drenched in sweat. Brian wanted to run his hand all over Justin's body, but he couldn't handle anything else. No other sensation. He knew Justin was dying because of the cock ring. His cock was rock hard and dripping a little precum. And Brian could tell his balls were heavy and full of cum, even without touching them. He knew Justin's cock was aching so bad and wanting release.

Brian took a little longer, pumping the huge dildo inside of Justin for a while. He knew Justin had had enough, and ran his palm up Justin's back, causing another moan, this one more desperate.  That sent another wave of pleasure to Brian's groin. He rested lightly on Justin's back to whisper in his ear.


"I think you've had enough. I'm gonna take the cock ring off so you can cum," Brian told him softly, kissing his cheek.

"Don't stop. Keep goin.", Justin gasped out, his breathing heavy and labored. Brian pulled back to look at him in shocked surprise.

"Seriously, Justin; we've been going at this for 45 minutes. This is too fucking big to take anymore."  

"Please, Brian. One more. I can take it," Justin begged.

God, he needed to stop. But Justin's begging and desperation for more pleasure was overriding his own senses. He went against his better judgment.

"Okay. One more and that's it," Brian agreed. They'd work up to it. He gently started pushing inside more. He only got through half an inch when he knew that was it. Justin had taken in more than he would have thought, and for much longer than he would have figured. He smiled and started pumping him again. He reached around and took the cock ring off. Justin cried out from the pain of the blood rushing back. He grabbed a hold of Justin's dick.

"Cum for me, Justin. Cum hard for me," Brian urged him, and cum he did. Justin shook uncontrollably as he came, spurt after spurt, crying from desperation and release.

"That's good; let it out."  Brian had never seen him cum so much, and cum so hard in all their time together. He gingerly pulled the dildo out of Justin, and gently pulled on Justin's cock, milking it and releasing what was left. Getting it all out. Justin panted.

Brian helped Justin rise just enough to pick him up and encourage him to lie down on the bed. He was still on his stomach, and Brian lay down on the best, rubbing his hand up and down his back. "That was fucking hot. I can't believe how much you took," Brian said with a chuckle. Justin's eyes were drooping as he kissed his lips. "Happy birthday," Brian whispered.


"Yeah, I remember it well...so fucking hot," Brian told him.

Justin chuckled.  "No shit it was! That thing was fucking powerful."

"But you never gave up on that thing," Brian recalled in amusement and just a little pride as they lay on the couch together.

"Yeah you never went further than four inches except that first time. And you barely even fucked me with it." Justin eyed him.

"What was the point? I'm not fucking stretching out your hole that much. I love the fact that almost eight years later you're still so fucking tight. Do you know how rare that is? That with all the fucking we do your ass still manages to stay so tight?" Brian asked.

Justin laughed.

"I'm serious. I would know, I've had my dick in almost every hole in Pittsburgh. God, the loose one's really suck," Brian groused, shuddering at the thought.

Justin just laughed again and kissed him. "Well, I'm very glad that my hole isn't loose and all used up. Although in my defense, I could have taken it. I took your 15-inch dildo. The thinner one," Justin pointed out.

"Yeah and the width was smaller than me...and I know you would have taken it. You would have taken double penetration during a few threesomes if I had let you," Brian said.

"Oh, I was up for anything. And I know why you didn't let me do it when we fucked other guys," Justin said.

Brian raised an eyebrow.

"You think you're so slick. That I never know what you're thinking. When we fucked in public, or brought guys back here, I can count on one hand how many times you let another guy top me."

Brian rolled his eyes, trying to hide the look on his face.

"You always dictated what position we were in, because you didn't like watching another guy fuck me, and you wanted to make sure none of them were too rough on me. And if you were fucking me, there was no way another guy was fucking me, too. I know how you are." Justin smiled, kissing his cheek. "You were jealous," he whispered.  "And just a little possessive."

"Okay, I'm done. Go jerk yourself off," Brian decided as he pushed him away and got up.

Justin lay on the couch and burst out laughing. "Wait! Come back!" Justin laughed.

 

 

Romantic to Hot in Three Seconds by SammyScaDoo

 

"What's that thing doing here?" Brian asked as he opened the front door. Jennifer, Molly, and Lilly were waiting to come in.

 

"It's a baby." Molly drolly announced as she pushed past him. Lilly held her arms out for Brian and he took her from Jennifer.

 

"I was talking about you. Why do you have your backpack? I didn't agree to you staying here." Brian said as he shut the door behind them. "What's up, Lilly Vanilly?" Brian said, using Justin's nickname for his little sister. Lilly giggled and then leaned over and kissed him.

 

"Holy moly! A girl just kissed Brian! Was that your first kiss?" Molly asked.

 

"Molly, go put your backpack upstairs." Jennifer told her. She rolled her eyes and walked up the stairs as Brian followed Jennifer into the kitchen.

 

"Well, the trial didn't stop her from turning right back into a pain in the ass." Brian grumbled.


Jennifer chuckled. "No, she really took what you and Justin said to heart. She doesn't want to give him that much power over her." she said, placing her purse on the island and pulling out a little bottle of some type of liquid. "Will you give her this tonight? She's starting to get allergies, just like Justin and Molly."



Brian snorted and held his hand out for the bottle. "Figures. Why is she here? I thought we just had Lilly?" Brian asked. He turned his head toward Lilly and bounced her. "Which, by the way, thanks for ruining a night alone with your older brother. Do you know how long it took for me to have my fucking house all to myself again? It took a very long time." Brian told her.

 

"You know she's talking, so she's gonna start repeating those words." Jen warned him.

 

"Sorry, Mother Taylor. So why are all three of your brats in my house tonight?" Brian asked. Lilly snuggled up to Brian and he rubbed her back.

 

"Molly just wanted to come sleep over here tonight. Lilly's gonna stay a couple of days, but I'm picking Molly back up tomorrow. I have to go, because Tucker's waiting in the car." Jen said.

 

"Why didn't Justin's good ole stepdad come in?" Brian joked.


Jen chuckled. "He's actually on the phone with one of his student's parents. He gave him a bad grade, and he managed to get Tucker's personal phone number, so now he's sitting there arguing with him, because he won't discuss anything without the principal present." Jen explained, walking towards the front door.

 

"But Justin will be so sad that he missed his step daddy." Brian snarked.


Jen pulled the door open and turned to look at him. "You know you just make things worse and uncomfortable for the rest of us when you do that, right?" Jen asked.


Brian smiled and nodded his head.


Jennifer shook her head at him in response before leaning forward to give Lilly a kiss. "I'll see you tomorrow when I pick up Molly, sweetheart." Jen told her. She gave Brian a kiss on the cheek before exiting.



He shut the door behind her and then bounced Lilly again. "I guess it's just me and you till your brother comes home." Brian told her.

 

"You mean the three of us." Molly said as she came walking down the stairs.


Brian groaned as she was followed by the puppies in tow.

 

"Wanna go hide out somewhere where they can't find us?" Brian asked Lilly.

 


 

A little while later, Justin came home with some pizza.


"Finally! I'm starving! I was hoping Brian wasn't going to be the one cooking." Molly said as she grabbed a plate.


Justin just stared at her. "What are you doing here?" he asked her.

 

"I asked her the same thing. She won't leave." Brian grumbled as he handed Lilly - who was screaming for her brother - to Justin.

 

"Hey, Lilly Vanilly," Justin cooed, peppering her face with kisses.

"Mom said I could sleep over."  Molly reported.

 

"I like how your mother didn't even ask me if she could. Just drops her kid off at my house. Both her kids, actually; no, wait! She always drops all three of her kids at my house. Never even bothering to ask me. Your mother is really inconsiderate and a lazy parent." Brian told Justin, making him smile.

 

"Bet I can guess which one is your favorite." Justin teased. He rolled his eyes when Brian pointed to Lilly.

 

After they had eaten their pizza, they were sitting in the family room on the couch, watching whatever stupid movie Molly had picked out. Lilly was climbing over all three of them. She was making a game out of it. Molly was sitting on the far left, and when she got to Molly, she would tickle Lilly. When Lilly was done, she'd walk over to Justin and climb into his lap, and he would shower her with kisses. When she was done with him, she would walk over to Brian and climb up on his lap, and he would raise her high in the air and flip her, so her legs were raised toward the ceiling. Once he put her down she would climb back over to Justin all over again.

 

"I wanted to ask you something," Molly said softly.


Justin turned his head to look at her.  "Yeah what's up?" Justin asked as he tossed Lilly over his lap.

 

"Well...I want you to promise that you won't get mad at me."



Both Justin and Brian looked warily over at her. "Uh, oh. This doesn't sound good. How much is Sunshine gonna pay for a good lawyer?" Brian asked.

 


Justin rolled his eyes.  "Will you shut up?" he asked. He turned back to Molly. "Okay, I promise I won't get mad. I swear."   

Molly took a deep breath.  "I was thinking of this before the trial...I've been thinking about this even before Laurie..." Molly trailed off, looking at Lilly who was sitting in Brian's lap. Before Laurie died.


"BRI!" Lilly yelled to get his attention.

 

"Bri-an. There's another syllable in there." Brian coached her.

 

"What were you thinking about?" Justin asked his sister softly.

 

"I don't want to have Craig on my birth certificate anymore." Molly said.


Justin and Brian stared at her, never expecting her to say that.  "I don't...I don't blame you for thinking that way, Molly. God, I don't even want him on mine." Justin said as he looked back at her. "Wait, why would I be mad at you for that? I got rid of my middle name, and I made Taylor my middle name." he stated.


Molly bit her lip, and Brian chuckled. Justin looked back over at him.

 

"Lilly, stay with me. You don't want to be next to your brother when his eyeballs pop out of his socket. Blood and guts everywhere." Brian declared, making a crazy face at Lilly and causing her to laugh.

 

"What are you talking about?" Justin asked and looked back at Molly. "Alright, just spit it out, Molly." Justin told her.

 

"I want Tucker to adopt me." Molly said.


Justin's mouth dropped a little, and Brian burst out laughing. "Oh, I wish I had a camera. This is classic." he said.


Justin rubbed his face. "Will you shut up?" Justin bitched at him.

 

"You promised you wouldn't get mad." Molly reminded him.

 

"Molly, I'm not mad...I'm just shocked. I just...I didn't expect that." Justin told her.

 

"I think he might be hurt that you didn't want him to adopt you." Brian joked. Justin reached over and smacked him.

 

"No, I am not. Will you shut the fuck up?" Justin demanded.


Brian covered Lilly's ears.  "Don't you know that she's going to start repeating our words?  You can't use such foul language in front of her."


Justin huffed. "Molly, I swear, I'm not mad. He's just making this into something worse than it is." he claimed.

 

"Really? I don't want to hurt your feelings or make you mad."

 

"Molly...this is a hard situation.  I get it. I changed my last name and got rid of his name as my middle name. I only kept Taylor because it keeps us together as a family. But I get it. I would have gotten him off my birth certificate too if I had someone to adopt me." Justin told her.


Molly nodded her head. "I know that you don't like Tucker." she whispered.

 

"It's not that I don't like Tucker. He's been really good to you and Lilly. And he..." he trailed off.

 

"He loves your mother." Brian helped him.


Justin was ignoring him.  "I think I'm always gonna have a hard time with him. He's only three years older than me."


Molly nodded her head.


"But you don't need my approval if this is something that you want to do." Justin told her. Molly looked up from her lap. "This is your life. And if you want Tucker to adopt you, then I'm one hundred percent behind you." Justin told her.


Her eyes lit up.  "Really?" Molly asked.


Justin nodded.  "Yes. Just because I don't have a relationship with Tucker...it should never affect your relationship with him." he said.


Molly reached over and hugged him tightly. She pulled back a moment later.  "What do you think about me getting rid of my middle name?" Molly asked.


Justin smiled.

 

"Why? What's wrong with your middle name?" Brian asked.

 

"It's our grandmother's name." Justin told him.

 

"Although I don't consider anyone from that side my family anymore. I don't want Craig's mother's name as my middle name. But I wanna do what you did. I like the fact that you kept Taylor as your middle name. Taylor isn't a bad name. He just made it bad. But the rest of us are Taylors. And that name means something to us. So, I wanna keep Taylor as my middle name," she said.


Justin smiled at her. "I think that's awesome, Molly. And I think it's really brave of you to just be 15 years old and wanna make a big decision like this." he told her.

 


 

Later that night after Lilly and Molly were in bed, and Brian and Justin had taken their shower, Brian knew something was up. "Alright, so just tell me. What's going on in that pretty little blond head of yours?" Brian asked as he sat up against the headboard.

 

"Molly...I never even thought of removing Craig from my birth certificate." Justin said.

 

"Yeah, I wish I had thought of that. Becoming legally emancipated when I was 15, and had removed Jack and Joanie off my birth certificate. I should have had Debbie adopt me. She practically raised me anyway, and I was at that house practically every night. She fed me. Hell, she even bought me some new school clothes." Brian snorted.


Justin looked over at him. "Well, then, why don't we do it?" he asked.


Brian looked at him and raised an eyebrow. "Do what, Sunshine?"

 

"Have them taken off your birth certificate." Justin replied, turning so he was facing the headboard now, sitting on his knees.

 

"And whose name are you gonna put for your dad? Because as much as I'd love the honor, I think it would be legally and morally wrong to be your husband AND your daddy," Brian teased, rolling his lips under. "Although, I wouldn't mind if you called me daddy the next time I fuck you. That'd be pretty hot," Brian said, wiggling his eyebrows.

 

"What about your dad?" Justin asked softly, ignoring the fact that Brian was horny.


Brian sat back.  "My dad?" Brian asked.


Justin nodded his head.


"You want my dad to adopt you?" Brian asked.


Justin nodded again. "I think it's perfect. He's more of a father to me than Craig ever was. And you've really rubbed off on me, because I can't help but think, that would be such a big F.U. to him. Having my husband's father listed on my birth certificate. And I'd love it."


Brian nodded his head.


"What do you think?"

 

"I think you need to be happy with your decision. And if this makes you happy, then I'm with you." Brian said sincerely.


Justin leaned forward and kissed him.  "You know what else would be awesome?" he asked, a twinkle in his eyes.

 

"A hot blow job. I agree." Brian said, pulling the sheet back and slowly starting to stroke himself.

 

Justin punched him in the upper arm, causing Brian to chuckle.  "Not that!  Something else."

 

"Well, spit it out. Well don't spit it out, swallow it." Brian told him.

 

"Later." Justin quipped, earning an eye roll from his husband. "What if you put your parents back on your birth certificate?" Justin asked him.

 

Brian looked at his dick. "Thanks a lot, Sunshine. I just lost my boner." he complained, throwing the sheet back on his lap.

 

"I'm serious, Brian! It would be the ultimate 'fuck you' to Jack and Joan. It would mean so much to your mom and dad. They are your biological parents. And they've both been more a of a mom and dad in a year than Craig, Jack, and Joan have been our entire lives."



Before Brian could say anything, his cell phone rang. He looked down and grabbed it. "It's Babylon." he told Justin.  "What?" Brian asked.

 

"Mr. Kinney, we have a guest who's waiting for you. Gary Sapperstein." his manager said. Brian's eyes filled with hate.

 

"What the fuck is the Sap doing there? I thought he was in jail?" Brian demanded as he stood up and started yanking clothes on.

 

"He got out on good behavior. So, he's back, and he's asking for you." he told Brian.

 

"I'll be there in 30 minutes." Brian said as he abruptly hung up.

 

"When did he get out of jail?" Justin asked from his spot on the bed.

 

"No clue. But I've always told them that if he shows up to call me. I don't fucking want him in my club." Brian growled as he threw on his shoes. He leaned down and kissed Justin. "I'll be back as soon as I can." he promised.

 

"I wish I could go with you. But I don't want to leave Molly and Lilly alone. That wouldn't be cool."

 

"Don't worry about it."

 

"Don't get into trouble, okay? Just get him out of there and come back home." Justin said worriedly.

 

Brian turned and walked back over to the bed and kissed him again.  "Don't worry. I'll be back in a little while." Brian said before he left. He hated that fucking sleaze bag. After he found out what he had done to Justin...drugging him and trying to...God, rape him? Nope. He was gonna finally face that mother fucker. When he got there, his bouncer led him right to the bar where the Sap was waiting. Gary saw him and smiled, holding out his arms like they were bosom buddies.

 

"Kinney! Long time, no see. How's my favorite customer?" Gary asked.


Brian walked over and punched him right in the face, forcing Gary to fall onto the floor. Brian stood over him.

 

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" he demanded as he slowly stood up.

 

"That was for Justin." Brian explained, crossing his arms.

 

"Christ, are you still mad about that? Maybe you should have warned your little boy what he was getting himself into." Gary retorted as he wiped the blood away from his face.

 

"Tell me what you want and then get the fuck out of my club."



Gary cracked his neck.  "Tell me how much you want for it."

 

"What?"

 

"Tell me how much you want for Babylon." Gary said.


Brian laughed.  "You think I'm gonna sell my fucking club to you? No fucking way."

 

"Five hundred thousand," Gary told him.


Brian laughed again. "Five hundred thousand? I make more than that in a month here."



Gary's eyes widened. "There's no fucking way you make that much."



Brian looked around. "Look around. The place is packed, and I expanded the building. It can hold more people. And it's like this every fucking night," Brian declared smugly.

 

"Seven hundred fifty thousand." Gary countered.


Brian smirked. "One million."  Gary paused as Brian asked. "Do you even have that kind of money?"

 

Gary shrugged. "I have friends. If you don't want a million, how much do you fucking want, Kinney?" Gary demanded.

 

"I'm not selling my club back to you. Not now, not ever."

 

"This is MY club, Kinney. Babylon's mine, and it will always be mine." Gary told him.


Brian nodded to the bouncers. They came over and grabbed him.  "Take a good look around, Sap, 'cause this is the last time you're gonna see it. So, wave goodbye to it." he told him. The bouncers pulled on his arms.

 

"Mark my words, Kinney! I'll get my club back!" the Sap yelled as the two burly men dragged him to the entrance and shoved him out.


Brian rolled his neck and traveled over to the bar to order a drink. He drank it in one gulp. He waited about ten minutes before he left and walked out to his car to drive back home. Justin was waiting in bed for him when he got back.

 

"Hey, what happened?" Justin asked, worried.


Brian snorted as he started taking his clothes off. "Fucking Sap thinks I'm gonna sell my club back to him. I don't know what fucking fantasy world he's living in, but I'm not selling my playground."

 

Justin laughed. "It's not really your playground anymore." he joked.


Brian stood up and thought about that before shrugging. "Well it's someone's playground. But I'm not letting him have it back after all the sleezy bullshit he pulled in that place. I wouldn't be surprised if he was linked to human sex trafficking or something," Brian said as he got back into bed.


Justin squished up his face. "God, that's scary to even think about," he replied, shivering.

 


Brian pulled the sheet off Justin and crawled down his body to grab his cock, making it instantly harden.

 

"I want this in my mouth. And I'm gonna suck you off and make you blow a huge load down my throat," Brian said.

 

Justin's eyes widened as Brian bent his head down and swallowed him whole.


 

The next morning, Brian slept in a little later than usual. By the time he got up, he heard Justin, Molly, and Lilly in the kitchen. Amid sounds of laughter, they were sitting at the table with Lilly in her highchair as they ate pancakes.  He silently observed them for a minute, thinking how nice it was to see the three of them laughing, even Lilly. Brian had always felt bad for Justin missing out on that extra time with Molly. Teenagers weren't supposed to get kicked out of their house when they were seventeen. And since he had gone to PIFA, he probably would have stayed at home and commuted to school. Siblings shouldn't be taken away from each other.

 

Brian finally cleared his throat and came into the kitchen. "What are you girls giggling about?" Brian grumbled as he came over to the table.

 

"Hey, good morning." Justin said as Brian bent down to kiss him. Lilly squealed for him.

 

"BRI!" Lilly screeched. Brian leaned down and kissed the top of her head.

 

"Don't touch me with syrup hands." Brian warned her.

 

"There's fresh coffee. And there're some pancakes and bacon on the counter." Justin told him.


Brian nodded and poured himself a cup of coffee and grabbed some food and sat down next to Justin.


"Lilly, you have to get it in your mouth. Watch." Justin said, spearing a bit of pancake from his plate and putting it in his mouth.



Lilly laughed as a piece of pancake hit her eye.


Justin and Molly burst out laughing.

 

"God, she's messy and gross just like the two of you." Brian deadpanned as he sipped his coffee.

 

"She's perfect just the way she is. Aren't you, Lilly?" Molly asked, making Lilly laugh again. The doorbell rang before Brian could reply. Molly stood up. "That's mom; she's running late, so I gotta go. Thank you for everything, Justin." Molly said, hugging him.

 

"No problem. We'll get together next week for dinner and ask them then, okay?" Justin said.


She nodded before rushing out of the room.

 

"Ask who, what?" Brian asked, biting into his pancake.

 

"We're gonna have my mom and Tucker over for dinner. She wants me to be there when she asks Tucker to adopt her." Justin told him.

 

Brian caught his face.  "And?" Brian asked.


Justin relented. "I was gonna have your parents over, too. And I was gonna ask your dad if he could adopt me, too."



Brian nodded.


"And then maybe you could ask them to get their names back on your birth certificate." Justin suggested.


Brian groaned. "Can't you let that be my decision? And besides, isn't it illegal if Sawyer adopts both of us?" Brian asked.


Justin bit his lip. "He's only adopting me. And we're adults. I don't know; now you have me all confused. I'm gonna go ask Melanie." Justin said as he stood up.

 

"Now?"

 

"Yeah, now. Make sure she doesn't throw her food on the floor." Justin said as he turned and headed down the hallway and left.

 

"Great. He leaves me with this sticky thing. Fuck!" Brian groaned.

 

"Fuck!" Lilly said.

 

Brian stared at her. Oh, God. Now he was in for some deep shit trouble.

 


 

After Jennifer dropped off Molly, she went to go see Craig in jail. She didn't want to ever see him again, but she needed to get some things off her chest. Craig looked bored when he sat down. "Hello Craig." Jennifer said.

 

"Why are you here?" Craig demanded.

 

"I just want to know why...why you did all of this. How you could do all of this?" Jennifer whispered.


Craig didn't answer her.


"You have three beautiful children. And you just threw them away like they were garbage. How could you do that?" Jen asked him.


But he still wouldn't answer her.


"Why does Justin being gay have this effect on you? Why did it matter this much?" Jennifer asked.

 

Craig scowled. "Because it's wrong and disgusting. He was 17 years old, and you just let him sleep with that child molester. He's a pedophile! And you just let it happen! You fucking paid that sicko to molest our son and keep him in that bastard's bed. And you wouldn't let me press charges. He should be in jail right now, not me!" Craig roared.

 

"Do you hear yourself? All this ranting and raving for seven years!  Where has it gotten you?" Jen asked him.

 

He fell silent.

 

"Life in jail...you're never leaving this prison. And where did it get Justin and Brian? They're married, Craig! He still chose Brian over you. Brian and Justin are literally millionaires. Brian makes millions of dollars just from one account. You're in prison, while they sit back and live the good life. They have their freedom." Jen told him. Her eyes welled up with tears.

 

"How can you not be proud of the man Justin has become? He's a good man. He's brilliant and talented. His paintings have been shipped to Italy, hanging next to masterpieces. Famous masterpieces! He sold a painting for eight hundred, fifty thousand dollars a few months ago. He bought me a house. It's fully paid for. He has a beautiful house, which you know because you broke into it. And he has a son. Why didn't you want to be a part of his life? How could you do this to our son?" Jen asked.

 

"He's a sick homo and I hope he gets AIDS and dies from it." Craig shot back.

 

Jen crossed her arms.

 

"Well, you'll be holding your breath on that until the day you die. They don't sleep around. So, if they don't have AIDS, then they're not getting it now," Jen told him.


Craig scoffed.


"Then tell me why you tried to blame Molly? Our daughter. How could you accuse her?"

 

"If she wants to side with Justin, then what the hell do I want with her? She's probably a lesbian anyways." Craig said.

 

Jen covered her mouth. "Well you know what? I hope she is. Because it's never gonna make me love her any less. I'll never look at her any differently. She will always be my baby girl."

 

Craig sneered at her. "Good for you."

 

"Why did you leave Lilly? She's just a baby." Jen asked.

 

"I couldn't take a baby with me."

 

"No, of course not. Because that would be crazy. Thank God for small favors. I just don't understand, Craig. I don't understand how you could do any of this. It's been seven years since Justin said he was gay. How have you not gotten over this? How could you try and kill him or make Molly take the blame? I need to understand this, Craig. Why did you do all of this?" Jen demanded.


He just stared at her. "Because he's a fucking piece of filth who ruined my family, and he deserves to die. All fags deserve to die. They're disgusting. And he's infected Molly, and he's infected Lilly. So, I hope someone kills him; I hope someone kills all of you." Craig seethed.

 

Jen let the tears fall from her face. She stood up. "Well, there's a fat chance of that happening. While you're stuck in this shit hole, they're outside in the real world with their freedom. Living their lives. Justin's living a very gay life with his husband. So, I hope you enjoy this place. It's your forever home. With your family in another state, you'll never have any visitors. You'll live out the rest of your days in this prison. Alone. Enjoy your life, Craig." Jen said and walked away.

 


 

Justin had come home that day after working at Kinnetik for a couple hours, and he just felt...horny. Brian would be home in maybe an hour. He may have even left work. But he was just aroused and needed to cum. He walked into their closet and grabbed a key to unlock a drawer.

 

"Hey, what's up?" Justin asked as Lindsay walked into the kitchen.


"Well, I just wanted to tell you that Gus is in that snooping stage. He's been going through mine and Mel's room. I caught him in time, but he almost found something...personal," Lindsay said.


"Oh, your vibrator in your nightstand in the shoebox under all that fake junk?" Brian asked.


Justin and Lindsay stared at him.


He chuckled. "What? I like to snoop around, too. Sunshine, did you know Mel posed in a dirty magazine?" Brian asked and shuddered. "God, I can't ever get that image out of my head," he said, disgusted.


"Stay out of my bedroom, Brian." Lindsay scolded him.


Brian just laughed and kept reading his email.


Lindsay huffed and turned back to Justin. "I was just wondering if you guys could find a place to hide and secure that stuff from Gus," she asked.


"Oh, absolutely," Justin agreed.


And that's why they had a key. He pulled open the drawer and found the dildo he wanted. It was the kind with balls, and you could actually suction it to the floor. He grabbed the dildo and the lube and walked over to the bed. Taking off all of his clothes, he lay down on the edge of the bed, his feet hanging off and his ass on the very edge. He propped on leg up and let the other dangle. He didn't want to touch his cock yet, although it was already hard as a rock in anticipation. And he didn't want to cum until Brian got home.

 

He squirted some lube onto his fingers and warmed them up. He snuck his hand under his butt and lightly touched his hole. He moaned softly. Just a feather light touch and he was already squirming. He rubbed it for a few minutes, taking his time, before he pushed his finger into the first knuckle. Fuck, that felt good. He pumped his finger in for a while before he pushed a second finger inside himself, hissing from the sting. God, when was the last time he had fingered himself? He remembered some hot phone sex when he had lived at Deb's when Brian would ask him to finger himself.

 

"I want you to do something for me, Justin." Brian said into the phone. Justin had wanted to touch his cock badly, since Brian had been telling him for the past 15 minutes what he wanted to do to him. But Brian told him he didn't want him to touch himself.


"What's that?" Justin asked.


"Remember the other day, when I taught you how to finger your tight little ass?" Brian asked.


Justin's eyes flew open.


"I want you to finger yourself for me." Brian said huskily.


Justin gulped. "But how will I jerk off and hold the phone?" Justin whispered.


"You're not going to be touching your dick. You're only going to finger yourself. And I want you to cum just from fingering your ass." Brian whispered.


Justin sucked in a breath.


"I want you to finger yourself just like I showed you. I want you to rub your sweet spot just like I taught you. And I want you to cum for me."


God, when other people masturbated, everyone would fantasize. Mostly about porn. Situations that would never happen. Sure, sometimes Justin would do that. But rarely. Justin just had to think about Brian. Any of their many, many sexcapades over the years. Thinking about Brian was better than any unrealistic fantasy or watching porn. He had the real thing. Seven years later, and just the thought of Brian made him hot.

 

He spread his fingers, loosening his hole up. His cock was standing straight at attention, bouncing around and already oozing precum. Some dripped onto his stomach. He wouldn't touch his cock though. Not yet. He lubed up the dildo, pressed it against his hole, and slowly started pushing it in. Justin couldn't help but let out a moan. Fuck, that felt good. He started a slow ride. He used his foot on the bottom mattress to help push himself up and down on the dildo. He wanted this to last until Brian came home.


 

Brian was fucking annoyed. He had had a meeting with a new potential client. He had asked him a million fucking questions and had made him late for his next meeting. And then the fucker said he'd get back to Brian. He walked up the stairs of Britin and took off his tie and started taking off his jacket when the sound of moaning stopped him. He walked slowly into the bedroom and stood in the doorway. Now there was a fucking sight. Justin was lying at the edge of their bed with one leg up. One hand was behind him, pushing a dildo inside of his ass. His legs were spread wide open, almost like they were inviting Brian to join in.

 

He stood there watching for a few minutes, his cock hardening painfully. He could tell he was already starting to drip precum in his pants. He enjoyed watching Justin fuck himself. It was hot!

 

"Briiiian." Justin whispered.


Oh, fuck! That was all Brian needed. He quietly walked up to Justin. He could now see his face. His eyes were closed, and he was so lost in the sensations that he never even heard Brian. Brian took off his clothes, so he was just standing there naked. He squatted down and maneuvered his shoulder underneath the leg that was propped up and moved Justin's hand away.

 

"How about you let me take over for you, Sunshine." Brian said. He leaned over Justin's body with the one leg over his shoulder and started moving the dildo in and out.

 

"Oh, God, Brian...yessss," Justin moaned. Justin covered his face and moaned again.

 

"What got you so hot and bothered today? Hmm?" Brian asked him.

 

"You," he moaned loudly.

 

"Me? What about me?" Brian asked.

 

"Phone sex... aahhhh... fingering myself. Fuck, Brian." Justin moaned loudly. Brian smiled.

 

"Are you pumping your ass for me?" Brian asked.


"Yessss." Justin hissed.


"Tell me how it feels, Justin."


"It feels go fucking good, Brian." Justin whispered.


"Tell me what you're doing."


"I'm pushing them inside my hole. And I'm rubbing my sweet spot."


"Not too fast?"


"No. Just the speed you want me to."


"Go faster for me."


"That was pretty hot, Sunshine. I loved our phone sex. And I love when you finger yourself for me." Brian whispered as he sped up his hand. Justin gripped the sheets tightly.

 

"I'm not gonna last long." Justin groaned.

 

"How long have you been fucking yourself on my dildo?" Brian asked.

 

"Aaaahh...Brian...I don't know...I was trying to wait... mmmmm... for you." Justin moaned loudly.


Brian hovered over Justin's body with his leg still over his shoulder and he started pumping faster...harder.

 

"Cum for me, Justin. Cum hard for me," Brian whispered, and that was all that it took. Justin started cumming all over Brian's stomach and Justin's. He held onto Brian's shoulder while he shook. He didn't milk Justin's cock this time. He still had plans for him.

 

He pulled the dildo out of Justin. He put his leg back down. He took his hand and wiped the cum off Justin and his stomach and rubbed it all over his dick. God, he was so fucking hard. And what was it about using Justin's cum as lube that made him even harder? He had never experienced this in his whole life. He'd never had anyone's cum near his cock before. But with Justin...God, he needed to be inside him already.

 

He spread his legs and gave him no time. He pushed his cock inside of Justin, making him practically scream. He held his legs straight up, the back of his thighs and calves on his chest, and his feet by his ears. "God, you feel so fucking good, Sunshine." He fucking loved using Justin's cum as lube. Better than actual lube.

 

"FUCK!" Justin screamed. Brian loved not giving Justin much time after he came before he made him cum again, because he knew Justin would be so sensitive. It was always more intense. He could feel his legs shaking. And Brian loved every second of it.

 

He angled his hips and did fast jabbing motions to hit Justin's prostate with each hard thrust, slamming into him. "AAHH... AHHH!" Justin yelled. Brian loved when he moaned like that. Justin had different types of moans. He remembered his favorite time when he heard this moan:  when he stole Ted's Viagra. He had already fucked him four times, and they were on their fifth time. His favorite moans were the ones that Justin made out of desperation and overstimulation and being over-fucked.

 

"God, Brian, I need to cum," Justin growled into his hands. Brian reached down and grabbed Justin's cock, jerking it just a few times before he shook and started cumming, shooting up. He got Brian right in the cheek. Justin's ass clenched down on Brian. That did it for him. He felt the tingling in the bottom of his spine. He felt his own cock twitch as he started cumming right inside Justin, spurt after spurt until he couldn't cum anymore. He collapsed onto Justin, panting. After a few minutes, he picked his head up.

 

"You can fuck your ass with a dildo every day. What a great fucking sight to come home to." Brian declared, making Justin laugh.

 


 

The next day, Brian was going into work and Lindsay called him. "Yes?" Brian answered.

"Hey, I wanted to give you and Justin a heads up." she said.

 


Brian groaned. "Now what?"

"Debbie wants to have dinner Sunday night. Like the old days." Lindsay told him.

 

Brian pinched the bridge of his nose as he got to his office door. He let out a deep breath and pushed his door open.  "Has she gotten ahold of Justin yet?" Brian asked.

 

"No, I'm sitting in the Diner and she had to take care of something. She hasn't called anyone yet. I don't know what to do, Brian. She thinks that things are getting better after you guys got along so well at her wedding. She has no idea why that even happened." Lindsay told him.

 

Brian sat down in his chair. "Don't let her call Justin. Let her know that you already told me."

 

"What are we supposed to do? She misses having Sunday night dinners with everyone. She's always saying that. How are we supposed to crush her like that? None of us want to go. And it has nothing to do with her. It's all because of Michael." Lindsay told him.

 

Brian didn't know what to do, either. He wanted no part of going to Debbie's house to deal with Michael.  "Fuck." Brian complained.

 

"Mel and I will go. I'm sure I could convince either Ted or Emmett to go. You and Justin can just make up some excuse." Lindsay said.

 

Brian huffed. They used to have fun at those dinners. He rubbed his face. "I'll ask Justin what he wants to do." he said.

 

"Don't you think he's been through enough lately than to have to deal with Michael?" Lindsay asked.

 

"He's a strong little fucker. He can handle it. Thanks for the warning." Brian said.

 

Justin came in later to Kinnetik and was working in the Art Department when Brian's voice boomed over the loudspeaker.

 

"JUSTIN KINNEY!" Brian screamed loudly, making everyone jump. "IN MY OFFICE! NOW!" Brian yelled.

 

"I fucking hate him." Justin groaned.

 

"Well, we know he's not calling him in for sex if he's that mad." Jake joked.

 

"Oh, please, he still is. He's just pretending that he isn't this time by yelling." Elliot replied with a laugh.


Justin stomped down the hall.

 

"You tell your fucking husband that he's paying for my dry-cleaning bill." Cynthia told Justin. She had spilled her coffee all over herself.

 

Justin pushed open the door to yell at Brian but stopped dead in his tracks. Brian was sitting on the couch, smiling brightly. But what made Justin stop and stare was the fact that Brian was totally naked, and his cock was standing straight up. Justin felt himself harden. He could already feel precum dripping from his slit.

 

"Hi, there, Sunshine. I was wondering if you wanted to go for a ride?" Brian asked with a smile. Justin just stood there with his mouth open. "Well, you can suck my cock a little first. Your mouth's already open. You can get it all nice and wet for me." Brian said, stroking himself slowly.

 

Justin gulped. He walked over to stand in front of Brian.

 

"Mr. Kinney, you're wearing too much clothing. I need you to take everything off." Brian commanded as he licked his lips and squeezed his cock.


Justin watched as precum spilled out and dripped onto Brian's fist. Justin started with his shoes and took off all his clothing slowly. He was so fucking turned on; he didn't think he could get his body to move faster if he tried. He stood there staring down at Brian.

 

"Mr. Kinney. Would you like to suck on my cock first? Or go right for the ride?" Brian asked huskily.

 

"I wanna go for a ride." Justin said. Brian smiled and reached over to grab the lube. He squirted it onto his dick and rubbed it in. Precum dripped from Justin's cock onto the floor.

 

"Well then Mr. Kinney. Hop on." Brian told him. Justin leaned forward and placed his knees on each side of Brian's legs, bracing his hands on the back of the couch with his face getting close to Brian's. He looked up at Justin and smiled. "Well hi there, Sunshine." Brian whispered. Justin stilled and smiled back.

 

"Hi, Brian." Justin whispered and smiled at him. He kissed him softly on the lips.

 

"How was school?"

 

"It was okay. I got an 'A' on that big project I was working on."

 

"Well then, that deserves a nice orgasm. You want an orgasm, Justin?" Brian asked.


Justin nodded his head.


Brian took a hold of his cock. "I wanna give you an orgasm Justin." Brian whispered huskily.


Justin closed his eyes and softly moaned. His cock was aching.


Brian chuckled as he felt Justin's precum drip onto his own stomach. Brian wiped it up and brought it to his mouth. Justin opened his eyes and watched as Brian sucked on his own finger. Tasting him. His breathing started getting heavier. "Come on, Justin. Let me give you that orgasm." Brian said, slapping his cock on Justin's ass.

 

Justin reached back and adjusted himself so Brian's cock was right at his hole. "I didn't prep you Sunshine, so take it easy." Brian told him. Justin nodded his head as he slowly sat down, hissing the whole way until he was sitting in Brian's lap. Brian held him there, letting him get adjusted.

 

"Have I ever told you how fucking good your ass feels around my dick?" Brian asked him.

 

Justin rested his forehead against Brian's.  "It feels so good. Skin to skin. It's what I've always wanted for us." Justin whispered to him.

 

Brian smiled at him. "Well, anything my Prince wants, my Prince gets." he told him. Justin kissed him, gently pushing his tongue into Brian's mouth. Brian wrapped his arms around Justin's waist and held him tightly in his lap. Their tongues danced around, fighting for dominance. This was where Justin always wanted to be. With Brian.

 

"Did I fill you up, Sunshine?" Brian whispered between kissing.

 

Justin nodded his head. "Yes. I feel very full." he said, sliding his tongue across Brian's.


Brian ran his hands all over Justin. From his neck, down his back, and over Justin's bubble butt. He gave both of Justin's cheeks a little squeeze. He pushed Justin back a little and bent his head down to lick at his nipples, making them turn into little pebbles, sending shock waves through Justin's body.

 

"Wanna start that ride now?" Brian asked. Justin nodded his head. He held onto Brian's shoulders. "Just move your hips. Don't pull up yet." Brian told him.  Justin started moving his hips back and forth. He put his hands on the couch to make it easier. Brian had his hands on his hips as he watched Justin move them. His ass felt so good. He knew Justin was moving his hips just the right way, so Brian's dick slid against his prostate. Justin went to speed up, but Brian stilled him.

 

"Take it slow, Sunshine. You haven't gone for the ride yet." Brian said.

 

Justin leaned down and kissed him. "Let me go for a ride. Please." he begged him.


Brian smiled. He loved hearing that desperation in his voice. It sent shockwaves straight to his dick. Brian leaned back and linked his hands behind his head.

 

"I wanna watch you bounce, Justin. Nice and easy. Lean back and let me see you bounce."


Justin leaned back, steadying himself with his hands on Brian's knees. He pulled himself up and started a nice rhythm, bouncing up and down on Brian's cock with Justin's cock slapping gently against Brian's stomach each time he bottomed out.

 

"Nice and steady. I'm enjoying the show...are you enjoying your ride?" Brian asked.


Justin nodded his head. His eyes were closed, totally enjoying the moment.


"You really want that orgasm, don't you Justin?" Brian asked him.

 

"Yes." Justin said as he went to speed up, but Brian stopped him again.

 

"It's a gentle ride, Sunshine." Brian said, rubbing Justin's thighs. Justin nodded. "So, let me watch you bounce again." Brian told him.

 

He started his ride again. He could see the goosebumps all over his body. And he was starting to sweat.

 

"You like the ride, husband?" Brian asked as he rubbed Justin's ring finger.

 

Justin moaned loudly. He knew exactly how to turn Justin on.  Justin bit his lip.

 

"Do you like when I call you my husband?" Brian asked. Justin panted and nodded. Oh, he was getting close now. He could feel it in the way Justin's body was twitching.

 

"I love it." Justin moaned as he threw his head back. Brian took Justin's cock in his hand and stroked it slowly, keeping in time with Justin's thrusts. Justin let out another moan, the guttural sounds letting Brian know just how close he is.

 

"You're getting close, aren't you baby?" Brian asked.

 

Justin groaned and buried his face in Brian's neck as he kept bouncing.

 

He rarely called Justin 'baby.' Very rarely. But it was one of those moments where Justin needed to hear all those romantic words. And if calling Justin 'baby' sometimes was something Justin loved...he could secretly do it.

 

"Yes, Brian," he panted.

 

He ran his hands up and down Justin's back again. "You want that orgasm, don't you?" Brian asked him.


Justin nodded fast. "Yes, Brian. Please," he begged.

 

"I want you to cum for me, baby. Cum hard for me," Brian urged.


It was all Justin needed. He wrapped his arms around Brian's neck and pressed his body so hard against Brian's that he couldn't stroke him any more. He just squeezed Justin's cock as he moaned and shook in his lap. Feeling Justin cum all over him, hearing his moans in his ear, feeling his body shake, and then feeling Justin's hole tighten so hard around his own cock, that did him in. He felt his balls tighten and burst. He pulled his arm out and pulled Justin tight against him, holding him tightly to him as he came. He bit Justin's shoulder.

 

They sat there, panting into each other's necks for a little while. Justin went to move to the side when Brian grabbed a face cloth and held it right on Justin's ass as he pulled off Brian's dick. Justin held it there and lay down on the couch, spreading his legs out over Brian. Brian grabbed the other cloth that was damp and started wiping off Justin's stomach and legs.

 

"God, you came so fucking much Sunshine." Brian chuckled, leaning his head back.

 

"That was amazing...I love how dirty and romantic you can talk at the same time." Justin said.

 

"I know you do." A few minutes later Brian opened his eyes and looked down at him. "Did you have a good orgasm, little boy?" Brian asked. Justin smiled and sat up, taking his feet down so he could hug Brian.

 

"I had a very good orgasm. I didn't know that I even needed one." Justin said before he kissed him. They stood up and got dressed. Brian sat on the edge of the desk, and Justin got in between his knees and wrapped his arms around his neck. "Thank you, Mr. Kinney, for one fabulous orgasm." Brian smiled.

 

"Now... about you screaming through the intercom," Justin said.


Brian let out a laugh this time. "You complain that I sound too horny on the intercom. And then you get mad when I scream into the intercom."

 

"How about you just stop calling me on the intercom, because everyone knows that when you do that, you're calling me in here so you can fuck me," Justin said.


Brian linked his hands behind Justin's back and held him there. "Now where would the fun in that be?" Brian asked.


Justin kissed him again. "I gotta go back to work. My boss has a deadline for the Art Department, and I can't disappoint. Even if the boss WAS fucking me. Later." he said before he opened the door, casting one more smile over his shoulder before he departed.

 

Brian laughed as he heard his employees whistling and doing cat calls at Justin.

 

He had planned to ask him if he wanted to go to Deb's house Sunday. He was going to butter him up with a hard fuck. But he had changed his mind when he saw Justin's face, and decided to take it slow and be romantic. He'd just have to tell him when they got home.

 

By the time he arrived home, Justin was standing at the stove making dinner.

 

"Something smells good." Brian said as he walked over and kissed Justin.

 

"I'm making risotto to go with the Beef Wellington."

 

"What's with the fancy dinner?" Brian asked as he started loosening his tie.

 

"Someone's gotten me into a romantic mood." Justin said with a smile. "And then I figured we could enjoy a nice evening in the hot tub...naked."

 

Brian raised an eyebrow. He looked over at the counter near the sliding glass door and realized that there were towels and their robes just waiting for them. "That sounds perfect." he said, kissing him again. It was true; it did sound like a perfect evening. Christ! When did he turn into such a lesbo that a nice quiet, romantic evening at home would be exactly what he wanted to do? He shook his head. He'd turned into a fucking pussy, that was for sure.

 

"What's behind your back?" Justin asked.


Brian rolled his eyes and pulled out flowers.


Justin's face brightened as he took them. "You got me flowers? Thank you." he exclaimed, kissing him again.

 

Brian watched as Justin left the stove and got a vase to put them in. A thought occurred to Brian then. Justin had a couple of vases. But this one rarely came out.

 

"Honey I'm home," Brian called out when he shut the loft door.


"Hey. You're home late," Justin called out and then stopped and smiled when he saw him. "You brought me flowers again?" He bounced on his feet to take them. "I love this vase." Justin said, looking at it.


Justin liked to have flowers in the house. Not a lot, but he liked to have them. But Justin never used this vase...unless Brian brought home flowers. He got him that vase right before they moved into Britin. The stupid thought made Brian smile.

 

Brian set the table for Justin as he started bringing everything to the table. Brian had to admit though, it was nice. Just the two of them. No stress. Well, until he had to tell Justin about Debbie wanting everyone at her house that Sunday. He shook his head. He wasn't going to think about that. He'd tell Justin in the morning.

 

"So, my mom and Tucker are coming for dinner tomorrow, so Molly can ask Tucker to adopt her." Justin revealed.

 

"Two nights in a row of homecooked meals. Sunshine, you're going to spoil me." Brian joked.

 

"Oh. And here I thought the way to spoil you was by sucking on your dick. Silly me. Well, homecooked meals it is." Justin laughed. He was carefree, lighthearted. Nothing was wrong in Justin's world. And that was all Brian had ever wanted for him.

 

When they were done eating dinner, they got to enjoy the hot tub. They sat across from each other with Justin's feet in Brian's lap. They were sitting in the far side, were it wasn't an individual seat; the back two were connected by a bench, and Brian's long legs were almost at Justin's butt. Brian dug his fingers right into his feet. Never in Brian's wildest fucking dreams would he ever imagine rubbing someone's feet. But he was.


Justin groaned. "God, that feels so fucking good. I think this is going to become a daily thing now," he said with a chuckle.

 

"Fuck that. I have no problem massaging your hand but fuck you if you think I'm gonna be some bull dyke lesbian and rub your feet every day." Brian bitched.

 

Justin laughed. "Will you stop killing the romance with your bitching?"



Brian huffed.


"Can I have a sip of your wine?" Justin asked. Brian raised an eyebrow at him and grabbed his glass, leaning forward to hand it to him. "I thought you couldn't drink alcohol with your meds." Brian reminded him.


Justin took a sip and closed his eyes. "Mmmm. That tastes good." he said before handing it back to him. "Thanks...one sip won't hurt. I just wish I could drink some more. The hot tub and a glass of wine is the perfect way to relax." He put his head back again and closed his eyes.


Brian stopped rubbing his feet and crawled up to straddle Justin. He picked his head up and opened his eyes. "What are you doing, Mr. Kinney?"

 

"Well, since you can't drink a glass of wine, I know another way to relax you." Brian said huskily. Brian felt Justin's cock start to come to life on his thigh.

 

"Oh, really, Mr. Kinney? And what would that be?" Justin asked, already hot and bothered.

 

"A nice, relaxing hand job." Brian said.

 

Justin started panting heavily already and licked his lips.

 

Brian tilted his head. "Would you like that, Sunshine? Do you want me to make you cum with my hand?" he asked softly.


Justin could only nod. He didn't think he could formulate any coherent words.

 

Brian took his finger and made a trail down Justin's chest, circling both his nipples but not touching them. Moving down to his belly button, circling again. Then down further to his pubes. Brian ran his hand through his bush, pulling the hairs a little. Justin moaned softly. He trailed a finger down his length, which was growing bigger. Justin arched his chest and pushed his hips out, trying to rub his groin into Brian. Brian pushed his hips down.

 

"Uh, uh, uh. Let me take care of you, Sunshine." he told Justin. He slowly started stroking him, causing a soft moan to escape past Justin's lips. He ran his thumb over his slit and Justin hissed. "You like when my thumb rubs you like this?" Brian asked and did it again.


He hissed louder. "Yesss."


He played with Justin's head and then slowly started stroking him. He used his other hand to play with his balls, eliciting another groan out of him. He spent ten minutes stroking him at a nice, slow pace and playing with Justin's balls. Brian leaned down closer to him.

 

"They're so heavy, Justin. Your balls are full of cum. Do you wanna cum? Is that what you want, Sunshine? Do you wanna cum for me?" Brian asked in a sultry voice.

 

"Yes, please. Go faster, Brian." Justin begged.



Brian smiled and sped up his movements, and after about 30 seconds Justin reached up and grabbed onto Brian's arms and held on while he started cumming. Brian milked his cock and then stretched his legs out behind and laid down on top of Justin and started kissing his neck while he panted.

 

"I love when you cum for me." Brian kissed his ear. "Such a good boy." He kissed him again and grazed his ear with his teeth. It made Justin hot when he did that.

 

Justin sighed and wrapped his arms around Brian's shoulders and kissed him lazily.


Brian rubbed his hard, aching cock against Justin's softening cock. "Now Sunshine, you're getting smaller. That just won't do," he said.

 

Justin's legs opened and he gave him a full-watt smile. He pushed Brian off him and sat up, spun around and bent over the edge of the hot tub.

 

They fucked in the hot tub, and after cumming again went back inside the house. Justin was locking up and putting the alarm on when Brian came up behind him and rubbed his groin on Justin's backside.


Justin laughed. "God, how are you still hard?" he asked.


Brian reached around and untied Justin's robe and took it off his shoulders, letting it fall to the floor. He turned Justin around and looked down at his hardening cock.

 

"Looks like you are, too, Sunshine."

 

Justin wiggled his eyebrows and jumped up into Brian's arms, wrapping his legs tightly around his waist. "Let's go take a shower husband." Justin said as he kissed him.


Brian spanked him, causing Justin to yelp. "Anything for you... husband." he replied as he walked them through the house, up the stairs, and into their bathroom. He got the water temperature perfect for Justin. The little fucker still couldn't have it too hot after all these years. It was the one difference they always had. But Brian liked his pale complexion instead of a rosy one, unless it was from him spanking Justin. He turned and saw a pink spot on his butt cheek.

 

They got into the shower, lazily soaping each other up and kissing. They washed each other's hair. Justin loved it when Brian spent time massaging his head. Justin had his arms wrapped around his waist, with his face in Brian's chest while Brian just meticulously washed his hair.

 

After about ten minutes of doing that, and then rinsing out Justin's hair, he pushed him against the wall, and then sunk down to his knees. Justin hard cock bounced, hitting Brian in the face. "Why Justin, what a big boner you have." Brian said, looking up at him.

 

"All the better..."

"...To fuck you with." Brian finished for him.


Justin burst out laughing. "Hey, rubber ducky! My husband's finishing my sentences." Justin laughed. But he kept on laughing.


Brian cocked his head to the side. "You think that's funny, little boy?" Brian asked. Justin just kept laughing. Brian gave him an evil smile, and without warning, threw one leg over his shoulder and took two fingers and plunged them inside of Justin. Brian had just cum inside of Justin, so there was still some lubrication there.

 

"FUCK!" Justin yelled as he held onto Brian's shoulders and head. Brian showed no mercy. He fingered Justin roughly, rubbing hard on his prostate; not even stabbing it, rubbing it so fucking hard.


Justin groaned and his legs were shaking. "Oh, God...Oh, fuck...Brian...ahhh...too much," he pleaded.


But Brian ignored it. He rubbed fast and hard.

 

Justin was losing the strength to stand with the attack on his prostate. "You gonna cum for me, little boy? You gonna cum right on my face? Like a good boy?" Brian asked. He felt Justin's body tense and shake as he started cumming again. He held firm to Justin's body as he slowed down rubbing his sweet spot and then let Justin slide down the wall, panting.

 

"Oh...fuck," he whispered, his chest rising and falling. "What was that? That was the hardest you've ever fingered me." Justin stated, his voice hoarse.


Brian smiled. They fucked one more time in the shower. Justin attempted to go to sleep, but Brian had other plans - the first one having Justin ride him, and then the second fucking on their sides with Brian behind him. "Okay...Okay...I can't do it anymore," Justin protested.

 

Brian laughed. "So much for one of those nights of getting fucked all night long. You're getting old, Justin." Brian whispered in his ear.


Justin just laughed. "Tonight isn't one of those nights," he admitted. "But trust me, I'm always up for one of THOSE nights." he declared. Brian kissed his cheek. "Stay inside me." Justin whispered.


Brian pushed himself further into Justin and wrapped his arms tightly around him. "All night long." he whispered.

 


 

The next morning, Justin met Daphne at a little café in Pittsburgh for a late breakfast. "My ass is so sore. We had sex so many times yesterday." Justin revealed with a laugh.

 

"Do you guys actually have sex every day still?" Daphne asked him.


Justin smiled brightly.


"Good God! How?" she asked him.

 

"Well, we always do something in bed in the morning. Hand job, blow job, actually fucking. It just depends. Then, we always do something in the shower. Sometimes twice in the bed and shower." Justin boasted with a grin.


Daphne just shook her head.


"Yesterday, though, was amazing. We did it in his office. In the hot tub, in the shower. God, it was fucking incredible."

 

"So, how many times did you two actually get off yesterday?" Daphne asked.


Justin thought about it. "Well, he woke me up because he was jerking me off. After I woke up, I returned the favor. We both came and then had sex. Then we blew each other in the shower and did it in the shower. Then we did it on his couch in his office. Then, in the hot tub he jerked me off and then did it in there. Then he fingered me in the shower, then we fucked in the shower. Then we made love twice in bed. So, he came 9 times and I came 11."

 

"How the hell does a guy cum nine times in a day? Or 11? That's insane!" Daphne marveled.

 

They stopped when they heard someone snort, but didn't see anyone, so they kept on talking.

 

"We can easily do that in one night. When we'd do those all-night fuck nights, I think the most we ever had in one night was when he got me off 14 times. We've never done an all-day fuck day. Like 24 hours. Holy shit though, that sounds absolutely amazing!" Justin replied with a laugh.

 

"You're a freaken sex addict."

 

"I seriously can't help it. The sex in his office was hot. I came home and started making us dinner...and he comes in with these roses for me."

 

Daphne's mouth fell and her hand went to her chest.  "Aww... he got you flowers?" Daphne practically cried.


Justin smiled and nodded his head. "Yes. I love when he surprises me like that. We just had this really nice dinner. Just the two of us. No interruptions. And then we had a really relaxing time in the hot tub."

 

"Where he gave you a hand job and fucked you." Daphne added.


Justin grinned like the proverbial cat that ate the canary. "It's really good right now, Daph. We've been struggling just to get through all this shit with my dad. But it's so good again with us. I've been loving having the house to ourselves. It's like when we were engaged all over again, and we couldn't keep our hands off each other. It's so romantic with us. I seriously just can't keep my hands off him." Justin laughed and took a sip of his drink.

 

"You're deliriously happy. I like seeing you this happy." Daphne said as she took a bite of her breakfast sandwich.

 

"He asked me if I wanted to go to London for our first-year anniversary." Justin told her, bouncing in his seat.

 

Daphne's mouth dropped. "Oh, my God! I seriously can't believe how much he's changed. It's incredible."

 

"Long gone are the days where I'm waiting for him to say 'I love you.' Now, he just says it on his own. It's this incredible feeling." Justin said.


They heard someone laugh sarcastically. The person was sitting behind Justin. The booth in which they were sitting had a high back, so you couldn't see who was sitting on the other side. Then the person got up and turned to face them.

 

Daphne rolled her eyes.  "What the fuck are YOU doing here?" She asked Ethan.

 

"I was just waiting for Eric. He had to go run an errand this morning, and we're meeting here to have breakfast." Ethan said smugly.

 

"Well then by all means, go back to your table and wait for him." Daphne told him.

 

Ethan looked at Justin. "What? No 'good morning,' Justin?" he asked.

 

Justin ignored him. That didn't help.


Ethan sat down in the booth next to Justin, scooting in really close.

 

"What the fuck?" Justin asked.

 

"Ethan, get out of here. We're trying to eat breakfast." Daphne told him.

 

"So, you and Brian are having all this romantic time. How sweet. He bought you roses. Just like you always dreamed he would. Remember you used to tell me how he only fucked you, but never did anything romantic with you? Now here he is bringing you flowers and saying he loves you. Is it everything you had hoped for?" Ethan asked.

 

Justin crossed his arms and stared at Daphne.

 

"Well, come on. You were just gushing all these romantic notions about Brian Kinney. Don't stop on MY account." Ethan chuckled.

 

Justin rubbed his temple.


"I think I know why you don't wanna talk now. Is it because I still know you, and we both know you're lying about Brian and trying to delude yourself and everyone around you into thinking that you two are just fine? When in reality your marriage is just crumbling before your eyes." Ethan said.

 

Justin whipped his head to look at him and his mouth dropped, his eyes flashing. "Get the fuck out of here! I don't need to lie about our marriage! You don't fucking know me. If you truly knew me as much as you think you did or still do, you would have seen how much I was in love with Brian when we were together. How I never stopped loving him. I was trying to fill the emptiness of breaking up with him. But you didn't know me. And you had no idea how much I was actually in love with him. You have no fucking clue what it's like to love someone as much as I love Brian. So, let me out of this fucking booth." Justin demanded.

 

Ethan just laughed. "Why are you getting so defensive?"

 

"I'm not getting fucking defensive! I'm getting fucking pissed off! I'm sick and tired of you butting into my marriage. Go back to fucking New York and take your shitty, cat-screeching flute with you and shove it up your ass!" Justin ground out.

 

"Ethan, get up and leave him alone!" Daphne told him.

 

"What are you, fighting his battles for him now? Like you've always been. Can't even stand up for yourself?" Ethan taunted him as Justin's face turned red.

 

"The only way you can make me stay and listen to your bullshit is to corner me in a booth and not get up. That's so mature. Why are you obsessed with me?" Justin demanded.

 

Ethan looked at him. "I mean seriously, we were only together for a few months. Why are you still obsessed with me? Is it the fact that I fucked you and I'm big and I know my way around an ass?" Justin asked.


Daphne burst out laughing.

 

"I know how good I am. I've been told that on many occasions. But do you wanna know my secret about when I was fucking you?" Justin asked. Justin paused for effect, but then started talking again. "I wasn't even giving you my best. Maybe like forty-five percent. I don't know; once or twice it was that. Just think about how I am at one-hundred percent?  And I sure as hell would have never let you top me. I could never trust you the way I trusted Brian...that's what this is all about. You wanna fuck me" Justin said and looked at Daphne.

 

"Why didn't I figure that out sooner? That's what the problem was this whole time. He's wanted inside my ass since the day he met me, and I never let him. It all makes sense now." Justin said dramatically.

 

Daphne laughed.

 

"You're so wrong." Ethan said, getting angry.

 

"No, it's the truth. You wanted to top me, but I made you a bottom. A little sissy bottom boy, who was NEVER allowed to top. It's like the worst case of blue balls - still pining after my ass." Justin said, looking over at Daphne. "I do have an amazing ass." Justin said.


Daphne nodded her head.  "I mean, even I know what a great ass you have. If I were a guy, I'd totally wanna fuck it. So, I totally get it Ethan, if you're still frustrated after all these years. I bet you can't stand how he just walks around and sways it back and forth. Justin has his own little strut, and his cheeks just bounce." Daphne said, using her hands to demonstrate.


Justin was laughing while Ethan's face turned even redder.

 

"It's got a nice give. You can really grab onto it. Brian fucking loves it. When I'm on my knees, and my face is down on the bed, it's like this perfect angle and he just holds onto both my cheeks and just fucks me hard. He fucking loves doing that. Oh, and spanking it. He says he loves when it jiggles. And he's always grabbing it and rubbing it. And when I'm on my stomach lying down, it just makes this perfect shape." Justin demonstrated, moving his hands to show what his back looks like, then the roundness of his ass.

 

"Well, don't forget about actually fucking your ass." Daphne reminded him.

 

Justin's eyes widened and he nodded his head. "Well, that goes without saying. You know it's been seven years, and I'm still tight down there. I mean, you'd think with the amount of times we've fucked that it would loosen up. I mean, some people don't even get as much sex in their whole lifetime with the amount of times we've already had sex. And I'm still super tight." Justin stated with a smirk. He looked over and smiled at Ethan.

 

"I'm not sorry I never let you fuck me. But I've never been sorry about ALWAYS letting Brian Kinney fuck me.  How many times did I say I got off yesterday?  Eleven?" he asked Daphne, who nodded her head in glee.

 

"Hey. What's going on?" Eric asked as he approached the booth, surprised by Ethan sitting there.

 

"Oh, we were just talking about how tight my hole still is. And the fact that I never let your little boyfriend over here fuck me, and that's why he's still pining for me, because he never got to experience the wonder that is my ass." Justin said, smiling brightly.

 

Daphne just burst out laughing.


Ethan stood up and grabbed Eric's shoulders. "Come on. I'm suddenly not hungry anymore.," he growled as he stormed out.

 

"What? No goodbye hug? Don't worry we'll work on the hug later." Justin called out. Justin and Daphne laughed in the booth.

 

"Oh, my God! That was fucking amazing. He totally deserved that," Daphne said.

 

"I know. And it felt good. Did you see how pissed he was? I was right, though. It was always a fight between us that I never let him top me. I honestly didn't even want to admit it to myself, but I just couldn't admit that I was still in love with Brian. I knew that if I let him fuck me, then I'd have to face the truth that I wasn't in love with him, because how can you truly love someone if you guys aren't compatible in bed? That's one of the reasons that I never wanted him to fuck me," Justin admitted. The waitress came over and gave them their bill, and Justin left cash on the table before they got up and started walking down the street to their cars.

 

"And another reason?" Daphne asked.

 

"I didn't love him. I didn't trust him in that way. I wasn't even fully healed from Chris Hobbs, and Brian was the one who took care of me. I couldn't be in that relationship with anyone else where they took care of me. I needed to be the more dominant one. I needed the control. I couldn't give up that control to anyone except Brian. He's seen me at my lowest point...and to share that with anyone...I could never do it." Justin said as he looked at her. But then he chuckled sarcastically.

 

"Could you imagine me ever having a relationship with anyone else? How could I go from Brian to anyone else? No one would stand a chance." Justin laughed. They got to Daphne's car. "Sorry if I made things worse for you." Justin said.


Daphne waved him off. "It's always bad without any help from you. But the lease is almost up, and we can get out of there. We were gonna ask Brian if we could rent one of the condos in his building. Your neighbor on the second floor is moving out." Daphne noted as she opened her door.

 

"How do you know that?"

 

"Duh. I talk to your neighbors. We're there all the time. She was really confused why a girl was going up to the loft so much." Daphne laughed. They said their goodbyes before Justin headed further down to his car.

 

"Hey, Sunshine!" he heard Debbie call out. He smiled as she caught up to him and hugged him.

 

"Hey, Debbie! I haven't seen you since you left for your honeymoon. How was it?" Justin asked.

 

"Oh, it was wonderful! Italy was beautiful. Thank you so much, Sunshine. The wedding and the honeymoon were just everything I had hoped for," she said, hugging him again. Brian and Justin had given them a three-week honeymoon in Italy for their wedding present. Debbie had deserved it. With everything she's done for them, their family and everyone else on Liberty Avenue, it was the least they could do. It was worth all the trouble with Michael, just so she could have her beautiful day.

 

"Oh, you're very welcome," Justin said, pulling back. "You mean a lot to me and Brian. And I'm really glad that you got to be spoiled, and we got to take care of you for a change. You really deserved it." Justin said as he patted her cheek.

 

"And I wanna thank you for whatever you and Brian did to keep things, well...so there was no drama." Debbie said. Meaning Michael.

 

His eyes widened a little.


"What? You think I didn't notice that things went back to a slight sense of normalcy? That there wasn't a dramatic episode? Or that you and Brian didn't even go near each other? Who do you think I am?" Debbie asked.


Justin chuckled. "Nothing gets past you."

 

She patted his cheek. "Well, I want it to be the first of many like that. I know there's a long way to go, but I want to start repairing our little family. Bringing it back together. So, will you come tomorrow?" Debbie asked.


He furrowed his eyebrows. "Come where?"

 

"Didn't that little asshole tell you? Lindsay said she told him." Debbie said.


Justin shook his head as she rolled her eyes.


"I want to reinstate the Sunday family dinners," Debbie said.


Justin felt his heart stop. Was she serious?



"I know things aren't perfect. But we have to start somewhere. And I think my wedding was a good start. So, please say you'll come, Sunshine." Debbie urged him.


How could he say no to her?

 

Never Invite My Parents to Dinner Again! by SammyScaDoo

 

"Hey there, Sunshine. I didn't hear you come in," Brian said as he walked upstairs into the kitchen from the gym. Justin was putting away groceries.

"Yeah, I didn't want to interrupt," Justin told him.

"You can interrupt me any time the way you did last time. Sit down in the chair. Raise your legs and spread them. And start playing with yourself," Brian quipped.


Justin just laughed.  "Well, as much as I'd love to, I'm kinda on a time crunch. I'm making dinner for tonight," he informed Brian, kissing him. "I'm making pot roast."  


Brian groaned. "God, I apparently didn't fuck you good enough yesterday. You're totally fucking straight," he complained as he jumped up and sat on the counter.

"Trust me; I'm not straight. I love your dick up my ass too much to be straight," Justin replied with a laugh.

"Why do you have so much food?" Brian asked.


Justin just stared at him.  "Molly's asking Tucker to adopt her tonight. So, they're coming over. Where have you been? I told you this. I honestly don't know if you seriously tune me out or you're just always fucking with me," Justin said.


Brian shrugged and hopped off the counter.  "A nice homecooked meal. Two nights in a row," he commented, ignoring his remark.

"Three nights in a row," Justin told him.


Brian put his hand over his heart.  "You're cooking three nights in a row? How sweet."

"I'm not cooking tomorrow. Debbie's cooking," Justin said, giving him a sideways glance.


Oh, yeah. That...He forgot.


"Did you forget to tell me something, dear?" Justin asked.


Brian rubbed the back of his neck.  "Yeah, pretty much," Brian said uncomfortably. "Sorry?" Brian asked.


Justin snorted.


"So, we're going?" Brian prodded.



"Yeah. How can we not? She really thinks this is the beginning of putting us all back together," Justin said sadly.


Brian came up behind him and started squeezing his shoulders. "We can always say you have food poisoning," he suggested, making Justin chuckle.

"No, we have to go. For Debbie," Justin said. He waited a moment before he elbowed Brian. "Thanks for the warning, dick head," he told him.


Brian kissed his cheek. "I'll be back in a little bit. I have to go run some errands. Later."

"Later," Justin called over his shoulder. A few minutes later his cell phone rang, and it was Theresa. "Hey, what's up?" Justin answered.

"Hi, I have to ask something, and I wanna ask you first before we ask Brian tonight," Theresa said.


Justin smiled. He already liked this.


Later that night while Justin was putting everything together to place on the table, his mom, Molly, Lilly, and Tucker came in.


"Hey, sweetie," Jen said, kissing his cheek.

"Hey, mom. I put Lilly's highchair in the dining room," Justin told her.

"Why are we eating in the dining room? We can just eat at the table," Brian asked him. Then Brian figured out why.

"Hey, is everybody decent?" he heard Theresa yell.

Brian narrowed his eyes at Justin, who was just smiling.

"Why the fuck are my parents here?" Brian asked.

"Because I'm going to ask Sawyer to adopt me," Justin said simply.

"And what else?" Brian asked.

"Hey, boys! I brought wine," Theresa sang as she walked over and kissed Justin's cheek.


Brian leaned against the counter and crossed his arms.  "What the fuck are you guys doing here?" he demanded.


Theresa put her hands on her hips.  "You know, I'm really fucking sick and tired of your attitude. You're gonna fucking shut up and stop bitching at me, or just don't fucking talk. Go upstairs while we all have a nice, quiet, fucking dinner," she told him.


Brian stood there for a minute and then smiled. He leaned over and kissed her cheek.

"Good job, Mother." Brian laughed.


She rolled her eyes and smacked his forearm. She looked over at Sawyer. "He really is a fucking pain in my ass," she griped with a laugh.


They all went and sat down at dinner. Near the end, Justin nudged Molly, who was sitting next to him.

"Go ahead," he whispered to her.

"I think I'm gonna be sick," she whispered back.

"It's not like you're telling them you're pregnant. You're asking Tucker to adopt you. It's going to be fine," Justin whispered back to her.

"What are you two whispering about down there?" Sawyer asked.


Molly looked like a deer caught in headlights.

"Molly wanted to ask you guys something," Justin said and nudged Molly. Justin smiled and nodded to her.

"I've been thinking about this for a while now," Molly said, looking over at Tucker. "I was wondering...You adopted Lilly. And I was wondering if... if you would adopt me, too," she asked.


Tucker was completely shocked by the question. He hadn't seen it coming.

"When...when did you decide this?" Jennifer asked.

"I've been thinking about it ever since he...he killed Laurie. Even before that, maybe. But I don't want to be his daughter anymore. And you've been such an amazing dad to Lilly...so I was wondering if you would be my dad, too?" Molly whispered, her voice trembling.


Tucker was just absolutely stunned. He cleared his throat.  "I...I would be honored to..." Tucker looked over at Justin. "If it's okay with you," he asked Justin.


Justin smiled.

"He wasn't too butt hurt when she asked you instead of him. But it would have been really weird to adopt her, since they're brother and sister," Brian said.


Theresa leaned over and punched him in the arm. "Will you shut the fuck up? This moment doesn't concern you," she scolded him.


Justin cleared his throat.  "How I feel in this situation...it doesn't matter HOW I feel. Because this isn't about me. This is about Molly...but I fully support Molly's decision," he said.


Tucker smiled and cleared his throat again. "Molly...I would love to be your dad."


Molly jumped up and ran around to the other side of the table to hug Tucker.


After a few minutes, Brian nudged Justin. "Well, go on then, dear. This is why you invited my parents over, too, right?" Brian asked him sarcastically.

"Now what's going on?" Theresa asked warily.


Justin narrowed his eyes at him before turning back to the table and clearing his throat.  "Well...after Molly told me what she wanted to do, it actually got me thinking. I feel the same way about Craig that Molly does," Justin said.


Brian wrapped his arms around Justin's shoulder and looked at Tucker.

"Think you're ready to adopt all three Taylor kids?" he asked Tucker, whose eyes widened, making Brian chuckle.


Justin shoved him back.  "You know you really are an asshole. Just shut the hell up!" he snapped at him, which only made Brian laugh even harder.


Theresa smacked him. "Will you stop it?" she told him, pointing her finger at him.


He pushed her finger.  "Put that thing away before you hurt yourself," he snarked, rolling his eyes.


Justin turned his head back to Tucker.


Tucker held his hands up.  "Please don't say a word. I know how he is," he reassured Justin, laughing.


Justin made a face, refusing to look at Brian. He cleared his throat. "He, um...he hasn't been a dad to me for a long time...and for the past year I've had someone who's been my dad," Justin said, looking over at Sawyer.


His eyes widened.


"So. I was wondering if you'd..."

"Adopt him. He can even take your name. I'm..." 


Theresa placed her hand over Brian's mouth to shut him up. She was surprisingly strong.


Sawyer was too stunned to move.

"Really?" he asked.


Justin nodded.  "I don't want to see his name on my birth certificate, either. And I'd rather see someone's name who loves me like their own son," Justin explained.


Sawyer nodded his head and looked over at Jennifer.


Justin briefly closed his eyes in realization. His mom! He had never asked her. "I didn't even discuss it with you first," Justin said.


But she smiled.  "I'm okay with that," Jen said.


He looked back over at Sawyer.


Brian finally pulled his mom's hand away from his mouth. "Will you leave me alone?" Brian demanded, earning an eye roll from her.

"I'd really love to do that, Justin. I'd be honored," Sawyer said.


Justin glared at Brian.  "Brian wants you both back on his birth certificate, too. He's just too scared to ask," Justin blurted out.


Brian whipped his head around to stare at him. Justin just smiled back at him.


Theresa gasped.  "Oh, my God, really?" she exclaimed. She stood up and bent over to hug Brian, practically in his lap.

"Will you get the fuck off me? Fuck you, Sunshine!" Brian growled.

"FUCK!" Lilly yelled. Everyone stopped and stared at her.


Jennifer glared at Brian. "I told you not to say it. I told you that she would repeat what you said. I told you three times. I told you not to say it!" Jennifer reprimanded him.

"I didn't teach her that. Someone else said it in front of her, and then probably made a big, fucking deal over the word, and now she wants to say it. If I had said it, then I wouldn't even have reacted to it. So, now she likes the word," Brian said, defending himself.

"Hey, guys. Are we early?" Lindsay asked.


Brian turned around and saw Gus, Lindsay, and Melanie.  "What the fuck are you three doing here?" he asked.

"FUCK!" Lilly yelled again.


Molly laughed.

"Lilly, you can't say that," Jen told her.


Gus went running over to Theresa and sat in her lap.

"Stop cussing in front of her," Justin told him.

"Is Daddy saying bad words again?" Gus laughed.

"You know you ruin every moment, right? Like you totally screw it up," Sawyer laughed.

"Oh, my God, can you all just get out of my house now?" Brian complained as Lindsay and Melanie sat down.

"Justin asked us to come over," Melanie said.

"Why?" he asked Justin.

"Your mom and dad wanted to ask us something," Justin said innocently.


Brian eyed him suspiciously.


Theresa cleared her throat.  "Well. As you know, we're getting married in June. And typically, the married couple goes on their honeymoon," Theresa said, looking over at Sawyer.

"We still are going away after we get married, but..." Sawyer trailed off.


Theresa got excited.  "We want to go on a family vacation with the two of you and Gus," she said, peering over at Brian and Justin. "And we want to go to Disney World," she said excitedly.


Justin covered his mouth.


Brian's eyes widened and his face grew red.

"I am NOT..."


Gus jumped off Theresa's lap and stood up before Brian could get the words out.  "WE'RE GOING TO DISNEY WORLD!" Gus yelled. The group started laughing as he jumped up and down. He launched himself into his father's lap and grabbed his shoulders to shake them. "WE'RE GOING TO DISNEY WORLD!" He shouted again and again.


Brian glared at Theresa and Sawyer. "You think you won by getting my son involved. The joke's on you. Jack and Joan Kinney are staying on my birth certificate, and I'm not calling you Mom and Dad ever again," Brian declared as Gus jumped off his father's lap and ran around the dining room, screaming about Disney World.

"You know, it's totally worth it. Don't call me Dad again. Seeing you standing in front of Cinderella's castle with Mickey ears on and taking Gus on Dumbo. That's all I need." Sawyer laughed.


Brian looked over to Justin who was laughing.  "Oh, you just laugh it up. See how long you can go without me fucking you." Brian pulled his chair out and walked out of the dining room, but Justin couldn't stop laughing.

"Oh, my God. That's worth everything in the world. I can't wait to see him singing ‘It's a Small World'," Justin burst out laughing, pounding his hand on the table.



Later that night after everyone had left, Justin was still chuckling envisioning Brian playing tourist at Disney World this summer. He had been so excited to get that call from Theresa today. What the fuck was going through her head that she thought this would be a good idea? Taking Brian on a family vacation to Disney World? She had to be mentally insane. He took the dogs out before locking the house up and walking into their bedroom suite.

Brian hadn't talked to him for the rest of that night. So, Justin knew that Brian was ignoring him. He went about the room, whistling the song to Pirates of the Caribbean as he hopped into the shower. He thought maybe Brian would cave in and join him, but he didn't. So, he ended up just lying down in bed. Brian was still typing away on his laptop. Justin took a glance at it and sat up.

"Holy shit!  You're planning our anniversary trip to London?" Justin asked.


Brian snorted.  "HA! I already did that. Now, I'm fucking cancelling it. You wanna go to Sam's birthday party. You wanna go back to Boston for my parents' wedding. You wanna go to Florida this summer. You wanna go sooo many fucking places," Brian complained.

"You do remember I told you that at the end of the summer we're going to Cynthia and Mark's lake house for two weeks with Sawyer's family and Gus, right?" Justin asked.


Brian glared at him.  "Well. You wanna go to all these fucking places? Then you don't need a trip to London," he said smugly.

"So, you wanna cancel our anniversary trip? Our first wedding anniversary?" he asked.


Brian smiled again. "Call it what you will. If you wanna go to all those places, then you don't have time to go to London." 


Justin smiled back at him and then leaned down. Suddenly, Justin pulled both Fred and George into their bed.


Brian jumped up.  "What the fuck are you doing? They're not allowed on the bed!" He yelled.

"Oh, no. You see, darling, when you're in the bed, they're not allowed. But seeing as how you're not sleeping in my bed tonight, then there's no reason why they can't sleep with me in my bed," Justin said, smiling back at him. Justin then lay down with his back towards Brian. "Shut the light off on your way out," Justin sang.


That little asshole! That little shit! Brian was pissed now! He grabbed some weed out of his closet and stormed out of the room and headed downstairs. He went and sat on the back porch and lit his joint up. When the fuck had his life turned into this? He was kicked out of his own bed because of a domestic dispute? For cancelling his wedding anniversary trip? He shivered out of disgust.

"God, what the fuck have I done?" Brian groaned. His life used to be so easy. He could fuck any guy he wanted. He never had to answer to anyone. He didn't have a million people who were blood related to him crawling up his ass and getting into every detail of his life. How had his life changed so fucking drastically in a year? Why did he fucking let his life turn into this?  He sighed.

He went back upstairs to his room and shut the door. Justin's back was turned, and the dogs were lying at his feet. He picked them up and put them back on the floor; they groaned as he woke them up. He got back into bed and lay on his back, staring up at the ceiling for a while. "You know, I was actually finalizing the trip. I wasn't cancelling anything," he stated quietly.

"I know," Justin replied.


Brian looked over at him. That little fucker. He jumped up and covered Justin's body with his own as he started snickering.

"You're a fucking asshole," Brian told him.


Justin turned his head slightly so Brian could see him and chuckled. "Yeah, I know that, too," Justin said.


Brian kissed him hard on the mouth. He grabbed the lube and slid inside of Justin. Oh yeah, now he knew why he had changed his life. For this right here.


The next day, Brian was driving Justin's SUV to Debbie's. "This is a fucking dumb idea," Brian grumbled.

"I know. But Debbie really misses how things used to be. The least we can all do is try for her," Justin told him.


Brian scoffed.  "That's fucking bullshit and you know it," he said.


Brian was right. It WAS bullshit. Justin wanted no part of tonight. But he was doing it for Debbie. All for Debbie.

When they pulled up to Debbie's house, neither one of them moved. They just sat in the car. "I know you don't want to go in there. Neither do I. We can just make up some excuse to leave early," Justin said.


Brian still didn't move.


Justin unbuckled his seat belt and leaned towards Brian. He reached down and started unzipping his pants.


Brian raised an eyebrow.

"I have one idea how to make you feel better," Justin said as he pulled Brian's cock out of his pants. He put his head down into Brian's lap and swallowed him whole.


Brian leaned his head back and groaned, tangling his hand in Justin's hair and lightly pushing his head down. The things this boy could do with his tongue.

After a few minutes, though, he picked Justin's head up. "Ride me," Brian told him, his voice raspy with lust.


Justin sat back in his seat, slipping out of his jacket while kicking his shoes off. He pulled his jeans and underwear off and dropped them onto the floor, as Brian pushed his seat back and snuck his hand down into the door to pull out some lube and spread it over his dick.

Justin threw his right leg over Brian and sat in Brian's lap. Justin licked his own fingers and pushed them inside himself.


"Fuck, that's hot," Brian said, licking his lips.


Justin closed his eyes as he pushed two fingers inside himself, but Brian pulled his fingers out and replaced them with his own lubed-up fingers.

"Fuck," Justin hissed, holding onto Brian's shoulder.


Brian scissored his fingers, and then pulled them out. He put his cock right at Justin's hole.  "Sit down," he whispered huskily.


Justin slowly sunk down onto Brian, burying his face in Brian's neck as Brian wrapped his arms tightly around Justin's waist.


"God, you feel so fucking good, Sunshine," Brian murmured into his neck.

They started a slow ride that quickly became a rough one. Justin was bent at an odd angle because of the roof, so their thrusts were off, but in a magnificent way. Brian hit Justin's spot at all different angles.


"Fuck," Justin hissed into Brian's ear. It was a matter of minutes before they were both cumming. Justin collapsed back into the passenger side. Brian reached into the pocket in the door and pulled out a few of their cum cloths, but he felt something.

He threw the cloth at Justin before cum got on Justin's precious seat. But Brian knew what he had touched:  another used condom.

Justin was chattering about something, but Brian paid no attention to it. He was so lost in thought as he cleaned off his stomach, tugging his shirt back down and pulling his pants up so he could button them.

How the fuck was someone getting into their cars, and why were they hiding used condoms? His mind instantly went to the fucking fiddler. But it didn't matter who he thought it was. He didn't understand how they were getting in.

"Come on before Debbie as a hard attack," Justin said as he kissed his cheek and hopped out of the car. They walked right in and started hanging up their jackets.

"It's about fucking time! How long does it take the two of you to cum?" Debbie demanded.


Brian rolled his eyes and threw his jacket on the couch.


"You two were the first ones here!" Debbie told him.

"If you had Sunshine's ass around YOUR dick all the time, you'd know exactly why I can't go more than a few hours without fucking it," Brian told her as he smacked Justin's ass, passing him and letting Debbie kiss his cheek.

And then Michael appeared, rattling on and on like he used to; like no time had passed. Brian never felt uncomfortable until Michael showed up. It just wasn't in Brian's nature to feel awkward. Brian looked around the room. "Where's Ben and the little hustler?" he asked the group.

"Hunter had some college event tonight. Ben went with him," Debbie called out.


Lovely.

"I've been selling out of all the Marvel stuff so fast, I can't put it out on the shelf fast enough. Comic books are really making a huge comeback! You have to come see the shop. I'm trying to get in contact with Brett Keller again, but he changed his phone number, and he hasn't answered any of my emails. I wanna try and see if he can get one of the Marvel or D.C. characters to come to the shop to sign autographs. From the movies or tv shows, it doesn't even matter," Michael said excitedly.

"That's great, Michael," Brian said, bored.

"There's another Comic Con next week. I'm gonna see who I can talk to there who's well-known to try and persuade them to come by the shop.  I mean, they know I created Rage. I'm gonna see if they can get me a booth and we can sell some of the comics there," Michael blathered on and on.


Who was he fucking kidding? He was living in his own little dream world. He was always living in that dream world.

"Here, I got you some wine," Justin said as he walked over to the couch and handed Brian a glass.

"Thanks," Brian said.


Michael never even skipped a beat, totally ignoring Justin. Brian observed that it didn't faze Justin, though, as he turned back to the kitchen and sat down in his usual spot. It was nice to see Justin back in his old seat. There was something normal and reassuring about that. It was nice to think back a little to a few years ago when things were better. Easier. When Michael was normal!

"Hey Bri, you're gonna want to hear this story that Emmett's telling," Justin said with a chuckle.


His saving grace. Brian hopped up to walk over and sit between Justin and Horvath.

"Thank you," he whispered.

"Ok so while this guy is fucking me, he asked me to cum in a cup. So, I'm thinking, okay, you don't want to get anything on the sheets. Keep it clean. No big deal; I can do that. So, I cum in the cup and he takes it into the kitchen and puts the cup on the counter. Still no big deal, right? He makes some hot chocolate, and then he spoons my cum into his cup!" Emmett said. The room erupted into laughter and a round of 'eeww's.

"That's disgusting!" Melanie said.

"He said he liked salty and sweet together," Emmett said.


Justin was practically in tears laughing.

"Who does that?" Blake laughed.

"Oh, that's not even the end of it. He asked me if I wanted to take a sample cup home, because he gets them free from work, mind you. That way, I could jerk off into it and just put it in the fridge until he came back to get it," Emmett said.

"Oh, God," Horvath groaned.

"Sorry, sweetheart," Debbie said, kissing the top of his head.

"Where the hell do you find these guys?" Ted asked.

"Where do I? I don't find them anymore. I already have the best guy there is," Emmett said, leaning over and kissing Calvin's cheek.

"Does he tell you these stories a lot?" Blake asked.

"Oh, all the time. It's like our nightly ritual. He always seems to come up with a bedtime story better than the night before," Calvin said with a laugh.

"God, you two make me sick," Brian said, proceeding to make a gagging sound.

"Emmett should write a book." Lindsay chuckled.

"Brian's had a couple of sick ones. That guy who liked to wear diapers and have Brian spank him. Didn't he ask you to change his diaper after he went to the bathroom in it, too?" Justin reminded him with a grin.

"Oh, gross," Lindsay laughed.

"Did you do it?" Ted asked. The room erupted in laughter again.

"Let me grab that for you," Justin said as he stood up and walked over to Debbie to help her with the food. Michael sat down in Justin's spot.

"I was thinking we could go to Babylon tonight. We still haven't been there together in ages. What's the next contest that you're doing? Maybe you should do a superhero contest," Michael babbled.


Justin turned around and stopped. He raised an eyebrow and then shook his head. The group was just watching the three of them. He placed the lasagna down before walking to the other side of the table and sitting between Emmett and Lindsay.

"You should tell him to get the hell up," Melanie grumbled.


Justin shook his head.  "He's not worth it. Debbie's having a nice night, and I wanna keep it that way," he said. Emmett, Ted, Calvin, and Blake were whispering about something. Justin tried to hear but he couldn't. Ted was getting...well, Ted-like. All snippy about something. Then he almost laughed out loud when he saw Ted and Emmett playing Rock, Paper, Scissors.

"God, you guys!" Calvin said quietly, standing up and rolling his eyes. He walked all the way around the table, and then made a face and hand gestures to them. Come on, already.

Emmett shoved Blake towards Michael. He cleared his throat. "Hey, Michael. I was reading online and saw something about Captain Astro maybe coming back," Blake reported. Michael whipped around and started talking to him. Calvin yanked Brian to stand up and sat down in his place. Justin turned and saw Emmett and Ted were moving seats. Brian walked over and sat next to Justin, in Emmett's previous seat.

"Hey," Brian said.


Justin smiled.  "That was nice of them. But in about three seconds, you know he's going to freak out," he whispered.


Michael turned back to the chair that Brian had just vacated and jumped back. "What?" He asked and looked around. "Why are you sitting over there? Calvin, get out of his seat," Michael demanded, moving closer and trying to push him out.


"Michael, stop that," Debbie growled, smacking him in the back of the head.

"Ma, quit it," Michael whined as he turned back to Calvin, who was looking the other way. Michael was about to demand that he move, but then he looked around. Everyone was sitting down. His face was red. The table was super quiet.

"So, Theresa made Disney shirts for us to wear when we go to Disney World in June," Justin blurted out.


Lindsay laughed as Brian glared at him.


"I'm sorry; I couldn't think of anything to say," Justin said.

 

"Wait; did I just hear that correctly? Brian Kinney is going to Disney World?" Ted asked.

 

"No, I'm not, actually. THEY are," Brian told him.


Emmett laughed and jumped up. Everyone watched as he ran to the front door and threw it open.  "THE PIGS ARE FLYING AROUND THE NEIGHBORHOOD!" Emmett screamed.

 

"Emmett, get in here before the neighbors hear you!" Debbie told him.


Emmett came back to the table, laughing. "Hell has frozen over. Pigs are flying. Lord, take me now! Brian Kinney is going to Disney World and meeting the Mouse himself!" Emmett said.

 

"Will you shut the fuck up?" Brian snapped.

"Gus can't stop talking about it. He's so excited," Mel said.

"Is that how they bribed him to go? Getting Gus excited?" Blake asked.


Justin, Lindsay, and Mel all laughed and nodded their heads.

"Please. Brian's not going to Disney. He wouldn't be caught dead there," Michael said. But the group ignored him.

"She got shirts for each of us to wear at the different parks," Justin added.

"Gus was on his iPad all night, watching these YouTubers, whatever the hell that means, going into the parks. He's so excited," Melanie said.

"Oh, I told him we're going to sit down and research everything. We're gonna pick out all the food we wanna eat. We're gonna plan our fast passes. He and I have a lot of YouTube videos to watch this week!" Justin informed them.

"I can't believe Gus is going to Disney World. How exciting!" Debbie said.

"Yeah, and what's Jenny supposed to do? She just gets left behind?" Michael griped. It was quiet for a moment, and then they kept talking.

"It's funny that this even came up. We were talking about next summer going down to Orlando with the kids. I know Jenny would just love Sea World," Lindsay said, with Melanie nodding in agreement.

"You can't just take her without..."

"We're gonna try and get that in, too. We're definitely going to Universal. I can't wait to tell Gus that. He loves Harry Potter. We're getting shirts for that, too," Justin said.

"Fuck me," Brian groaned as he put his head into his hands.

"Oh, you have to go meet Gaston. He's so dreamy. Give him a big, wet kiss for me," Emmett said.

"I bet you're gonna miss Gus while he's gone," Blake said.

"Oh, you have no idea," Lindsay said.

"The kid has a busier summer then we do. Going to Boston for a wedding. Then going down to Florida. He's barely gonna be home by the time he goes to Montana," Melanie said.

"Why the fuck is he going to Montana?" Brian asked.


Justin looked over at him.  "I already told you this. Your grandparents' lake house. We're taking Gus up there. Stop making me keep tell you."

"The fuck I am! I have one tripped planned. London. Then I'm coming home. You all can do whatever the fuck you want," Brian told them.

"We can hang out while they're gone," Michael chimed in.


Brian covered his eyes again.


Justin leaned towards Lindsay.  "I think I just found a way to get Brian to go to Boston, Florida, and Montana now," he whispered.


She covered her mouth with her hand like a good WASP and tried to hold in her laughter.

"How long have they had their lake house?" Calvin asked.

"I guess since Sawyer was a baby. When they got married, one of the things Cynthia asked Mark for was a lake house some place where they could go to every summer, and then their kids, grandkids, and great grandkids could go as well. Well, they've gone in the winter, too. But when Sawyer was two, his father was finally able to build Sawyer's mom her dream house on a lake. I've seen pictures. It's beautiful," Justin said.

It always amazes Brian how much Justin knows about his family, but how little he actually did. But in his own defense, there are a lot of them, and he's only known about them for a year.

Everyone was enjoying the conversation, except Michael, of course. He was sulking. He tried to add to the conversation, but they acted like he wasn't there. It was sad, really, that Michael's life had come to this.

"Debbie, your cooking is amazing," Calvin said, rubbing his stomach.

"That's why I had to get out of here so quickly before she made me fat," Emmett joked.

"This is nice. I'm so happy you're all here, and we can still enjoy a nice family meal," Debbie said.

"These have always been so fun, Debbie. And we all enjoy a nice, homecooked meal by you," Melanie said. They held up her glasses to her.

"Just like old times," Lindsay said.

"Yeah, those old family dinners were fun. The best ones were right before Gus was born," Michael said.


The room fell silent. No one knew what to say. How could Michael say that? Debbie had tears in her eyes.

"Thank God Ben and Hunter weren't here to hear you say that!" Justin said. Everyone stared at him.


Michael glared at him. It was as if Michael had now realized that Justin was there.


"I know that was a total dig at me. But you've insulted half the people in this room. Emmett and Ted are happy with Calvin and Blake, and are welcome to any family dinner. And your mom is married and happy. All three of them have a right to be here, as well as your own husband and son. And not only them, but Gus and your own daughter. It's such a good thing Ben isn't here," Justin said, shaking his head.

 

"You mind your own fucking business about Ben," Michael warned him.


Justin laughed.  "Oh, like you mind your own business when it comes to my husband? My marriage?"

"Brian IS my business," Michael said.


Justin wanted to pull his hair out.  "God, Michael!  What fantasy world are you living in? Brian isn't your friend anymore. You pushed him away. You've pushed everyone in this room away, including Ben and Hunter. No one wants to even be around you."

 

"Yeah, because you poisoned them all about me," Michael said.


Justin threw his head back and groaned, then flipped it back up. "You're absolutely right, Michael. I give up.  I forced everyone to hate you. I gave them the Kool-Aid and they all drank it. I did all of this. I'm the one who ruined your life, and I did it on purpose. Are you happy now? Is that what you wanted to hear?" Justin asked him.

 

"You DID do that! This whole family was perfectly happy until you showed up! You were nothing but a one-night stand, and you didn't listen to me. You should have stayed away. You had all those chances and you kept coming back like some fucking pathetic dog!" Michael said.

"I wasn't happy," Brian said. Everyone looked at him. He was going to let Justin go off on Michael. He didn't need to come to his aid. All he had to do was sit there and be there for him, and only step in when he had to. And this was that moment. "I wasn't happy. And I didn't know it. I wasn't happy until he came along," Brian told him.


Justin looked over and smiled.

"You just felt sorry for him. He made you take him back over and over again," Michael said.


Melanie snorted.  "Yeah, right. Make Brian Kinney do something he doesn't want to do? That's why I had to wait months for him to sign the papers to give up his rights to Gus. That's why he kept coming back to my house after I threw him out so many God damned times. Forcing Brian to do something that you want him to do is a fucking joke. He'll do the polar opposite just to screw you over, and then laugh about it," Melanie said.


Brian chuckled softly.  "You'd think that wasn't a compliment, but it actually was," he said.

 

"I was thinking the same thing," Lindsay chuckled.

 

"Michael, he didn't force Brian to do anything. Brian loves him. He always has. Please stop all this. It has to stop," Debbie said, getting choked up.

 

"He ruined my life! He turned everyone against me," Michael said again.

 

"Don't you get tired of repeating yourself?" Justin asked him. "You sound like a broken record. Why don't you go into the living room? Take five minutes to yourself, think of a good one, and I'll be sitting here until you come back with something new."

 

"Why?  So you can sit here and keep on brainwashing them?"

 

"But you can't use brainwashing anymore, because you've said it 800 times. Keep quiet for five minutes and think of a good one, and then fire one back at me. And we'll all be here, and we'll see if the crowd laughs," Justin told him. Eyes widened all over the kitchen. There were mouths that were being covered as to not laugh out loud.

 


"You can't talk to me like that in my mother's house! And you shouldn't even be here. You never should have been here."

 

"That's all you can come up with after a whole year of this? Holy shit, that's terrible! God, enjoy your dessert, Michael," Justin said, pushing his chair out.

"Why do you all let him dictate your life? You're all too stupid to see what he's really all about!" Michael told them.


Debbie let out a sob and covered her face.

 

"Michael, do you see that we're all calm? None of us are getting emotional. We're all just sitting here. Doesn't that make you sad? We all used to fight with you because we cared," Justin said, trying to let that sink in for Michael.

 

"You don't speak for anyone here," Michael told him.

"He doesn't speak for me. But I couldn't agree more with everything he said," Melanie said, sitting back and crossing her arms.

"You forced us to choose. And none of us wanted to. None of us needed to," Emmett said.

"Everything was fine until you got scared and finally realized that Justin was back for good, and Brian was marrying him. You just couldn't accept that. You did all of this to yourself," Ted quietly said, which surprised Brian, because Ted had never spoken to Michael like that.

Carl was more direct. "I'm done with this. You need to leave now!" he told him.


Michael scoffed.

"You can go to hell! This is my mother's house!" Michael snapped at Carl.


Debbie slammed her hand down on the table as everyone stopped and stared at her. She was crushed.

 

"That is my husband," Debbie whispered. "And this is his house, too!" she cried. "All I want is for us all to be here. Together. Why are you doing this? I can't take this anymore," Debbie sobbed at the table.

"You need to leave, Michael," Carl said again.


Brian stood up.  "Don't bother. He's not going to leave until he runs us all out of the house," Brian said as Justin stood up with him.

"Dinner was really great, Debbie. Thank you," Justin said as he leaned down and hugged her. "I'm sorry," he whispered to her.

"You should have died!" Michael said.


The room stopped all of a sudden.


"You've had so many chances. When Hobbs hit you. The bomb. Your father murdered the wrong person!" Michael said.


Justin was too stunned to move. But Brian wasn't. He yanked Michael up by the back of the collar and dragged him out of the house and down the steps and shoved him onto the sidewalk.

 

"You're no fucking friend of mine. My best friend would be thankful that his best friend didn't lose the guy he loved. That's what my best friend would do. You're nothing but a piece of shit. You're a piece of shit who goes to my bars and my clubs and fucks around on your husband. You're the piece of shit that won't take care of his dying husband anymore! You need fucking mental help. You need to go check yourself into a hospital, and not come back until they pump you full of drugs to make you fucking normal again!" Brian snarled.  When he turned around to get his coat, he saw that everyone was standing on the porch.


"You cheated on Ben?" Debbie cried.

"No, I didn't," Michael said.

"I saw you at Woody's," Justin said.

"I don't have to catch you. You're fucking around in Woody's and Babylon. My employees have told me. And before you spew out any lies, I DO have you on camera," Brian said as he took his coat from Justin and put it on. "You need to check yourself into a hospital. I'm not doing anything for you. You have to get off your ass and do it yourself. And you'll be hard pressed to find anyone up on that porch besides your mother who will help you," Brian said as he walked away.


Justin trailed behind him and they both got into the SUV and drove off.  They sat in silence for a while, neither knowing how to break the ice.

 

"That went well," Justin finally commented. Brian looked over at him. Justin sat back and sighed. "I don't know why I keep hoping that something will change. That it'll get better. It just never does."

 

"I played nice for Debbie. I'm not doing that again. We just won't go over there. If she wants to have a family dinner, she can come over to our house to cook for everyone," Brian said.


Justin nodded.  "Yeah, I agree with that," he said. "At least the whole night isn't ruined. We still have time before Gus goes to sleep to do something with him," he added, but then he looked at the time. "Okay; not really that much time," Justin chuckled.


When they walked into the house, they could hear Sawyer in the living room. "Why did he go down so fast?" Sawyer asked.


Brian and Justin turned the corner to see him sitting on the couch, talking on his phone.

"He literally just got so sick the day we came home, and we took him to the vet. That's when we found out he had cancer," they could hear Josh talking on speaker.


Justin cleared his throat and Sawyer smiled sadly at them.

"What's wrong?" Justin whispered.

"Sam's dog that she's had since he was a puppy was sick. They had to put him to sleep this afternoon," Sawyer whispered back.

"He'd been more tired since he had the lump removal surgery. And we just thought it had kicked his ass. But he just wasn't himself. And Sam didn't want to put him through chemo, because they said it would be really hard on him due to his age; he was 16. He didn't gradually get worse like you would expect. He just woke up one day and it had gotten bad, and he'd stay about the same and then one day it would get worse again. I just went yesterday to refill his pain meds and he was wagging his tail, looking out the window," Josh said sadly.


Justin went and sat down on the couch next to Sawyer. "Sam woke me up crying about midnight, because she said Calloway was just shaking in pain. She burst out sobbing, because she knew we would have to take him to the vet," Josh said, clearing his throat. "She lay with him on the kitchen floor all night. She just wanted to spend the day with him. So, your mom took the babies, and her friend Stephanie took the dogs on the other side of the house and watched over them. I just let her have time with him and stayed out of her way. They I drove them over...Sam won't even get out of bed now; she's a wreck," Josh reported.

"Have you gotten her to eat or drink anything?" Sawyer asked.

"I got her to drink some water, but that's about it. She's had this dog since she was 14 years old," Josh said.


Sawyer chuckled.  "I know," he said.


Josh cleared his throat. "I'm going to go. I wanna see if she'll let me make her something to eat," Josh said before he hung up.

 

"Is she okay?" Justin asked and then made a face. Of course, she wasn't and he waved Sawyer off to not answer him.


Teresa was coming down the stairs.  "Gus is knocked out," Teresa said and stopped. "Hey, guys. How was dinner?" she asked as she walked around and sat next to Sawyer.


Brian groaned.

"Don't ask," Justin warned her.


She squished up her face. She knew it hadn't gone well. Then she looked over at Sawyer.  "What's the matter?" she asked.

"Sam had to put Calloway down this afternoon," Sawyer told her softly.


Teresa's face fell.


Sawyer rubbed his face. "They just found out he had cancer, and he just went downhill really quickly."

"She has like a million dogs, though. I'm sure she'll be okay. She'll just get another one," Brian offered.


Sawyer looked over at him.  "This was her first dog. This was her baby. She loved him more than any of them. She loves them all...but he was her first dog," Sawyer said.

"They're like your family. They literally feel like your own kid," Teresa told him.


It was a concept that Brian knew nothing about. He had never had a pet before. He had two obnoxious dogs living in his house, and if he were to give them up right now, he'd be fine with it. He wouldn't, of course, because that would devastate Justin.  It wasn't like he wished harm on them. As much as George's cast annoyed him and pissed him off when he banged into his walls and made a little scratch mark on them, he actually felt bad for him. He felt bad that he had been hurt.

"Derek and I got Calloway for her.  We snuck him into the house, and we were literally just trying to see how long Sam could hide him from my parents. She hid an eight-week-old puppy for three weeks," Sawyer chuckled.


Brian's parents always had the best stories, Justin thought.

"One morning she was annoyed, so she just stomped down the stairs into the kitchen where we were having breakfast, and this little puppy is following her, and she just makes this statement," Sawyer said. He sat up and put his hands on his hips. "I've had a dog for three weeks, and I've been hiding him from you guys, and you two haven't figured it out yet. It's boring as hell, and I'm not doing it anymore and I need twenty bucks to go get him dog food," Sawyer mocked her, making the other three chuckle.

"And that was that. We all had a dog. But I'm pretty sure my parents knew all along she had the dog up there," Sawyer declared with a smile.


Justin chuckled and stood up.  "I'm gonna go upstairs and take a shower. Thank you for watching Gus for us," Justin said, hugging Teresa before heading upstairs.

"So, she gonna be okay?" Brian asked.

"Eventually. Josh said she's really heartbroken. She's just lying in bed, sobbing," he said, scrubbing his face.


Teresa scooted closer to him. "Are you gonna be okay?" she asked.


Brian surprisingly looked at Sawyer.  "Yeah, I guess so. I loved that dog, too. I wish I would have known this would happen; I would have gone home to say goodbye to him," he said, clearing his throat.

"I thought this was her dog. Why are you upset?" Brian asked.


Both Teresa and Sawyer looked at him. "Have you ever had a pet?" Sawyer asked.


Brian scoffed.



Sawyer nodded.  "Then you won't understand."


Brian shrugged.  "I guess I don't."



After Brian's parents went back to his grandparents' house, he went and had a drink and watched an old Western movie for a little while. After about an hour he went back upstairs. He stopped at his bedroom door, because he heard Justin talking.

"So, if you ever get sick or hurt, I promise I'll do everything I can to help you...just don't get cancer, okay? Because my heart would really be broken if something bad happened to either one of you," Justin said softly.


Brian peeked his head in and saw Justin sitting on the floor with the dogs.

"Sam is so upset...and she's told me a million times how much she loves her dogs. Especially Calloway, because he was her first. And I know if something happens to you, I'll feel the same way, because you were my first dogs," Justin whispered as they rolled around in his lap.

 

"Just don't get cancer, guys," Justin whispered. He sounded really sad.


Brian just couldn't understand this feeling. They were animals. He didn't realize that Justin loved them that much. "And I would be even more heartbroken because Brian picked you guys out just for me. You guys are so much more special to me because he gave you to me," Justin said softly.

Brian was surprised this was affecting Justin so much. But that's one of the things Brian loved about him; that Justin could still surprise him. He cleared his throat and gave Justin a minute before he came into their bedroom.


"Hey," he said as he shut the door and started taking his clothes off.

"Hey. I went and said goodnight to Gus. He woke up really fast and requested pancakes in the morning," Justin told him with a smile.


Brian walked over and kissed him.  "Have I told you how much you turned me on tonight?" Brian asked.

Justin laughed. "What exactly turned you on?"

"Keep quiet for five minutes and come back at me and see if the crowd laughs," Brian quoted with a chuckle.


Justin gave him a sunshine smile. "I thought I was very clever with that, too," he said.


 

The next morning, Gus rode with Justin to PIFA. Justin had to pick up a project to finish working on. It was fun walking with Gus around his school. He ran into a professor and a couple of classmates. "This is my son, Gus." Justin loved saying it. He loved saying he had a son...but he kept getting those thoughts in the back of his head again. He wanted to have a baby. He wanted a child that was blood-related to him. He wouldn't love Gus any less, but he'd love to give Gus a brother and sister from his side of the family.

He shook his head. He needed to stop thinking like that. It wasn't going to happen. He needed to just bury it in his subconscious and not think about it again.

He brought Gus to Kinnetik to meet up with Mel, who was finishing some paperwork and took him home. Justin was walking out to his SUV that was parked down the street when he heard that annoying voice.


"Well, look who I ran into," Ethan said.

 

He looked up and saw him standing in front of his door.  Justin groaned. "Please don't start this again. Haven't you gotten bored of this by now? How can you keep going on like this?" Justin asked. He had just finished dealing with Michael last night. He couldn't deal with Ethan this morning.

 

"I just wanted to talk. Why can't you handle talking to me? I think it's because you still have feelings for me. I think that your marriage..."

 

"...is falling apart. Brian doesn't love me. He's going to leave me and I'm fooling myself, and he just feels sorry for me. Yes, I've heard it all before. Now can you please move?" Justin asked as he tried to get into his car.


But Ethan wasn't budging.  "What is it about me that gets you so worked up?" he asked.


Justin rolled his eyes. "Come on; I don't feel like doing this today. Why don't we schedule a time and I'll give you five minutes to just go on and on and say the same old bullshit?" Justin begged.


Ethan laughed.  "So, you DO want to spend time with me. I knew it."


"Right when Brian's back is turned. I knew it."


Justin spun around and saw Michael.  "God! What the fuck?" He growled, covering his face and moving backward.

 

"Justin's getting worked up talking with me today," Ethan told Michael.


Michael went over and stood next to Ethan.  "Brian would love to know that. His perfect, little blonde-boy ass cheating on him. Again. I always told him you weren't worth it. I always knew you'd do it again," he sneered.

 

"God, aren't you two bored with this? Come on; get out of my way! I have to go," Justin said as he stepped forward, but Michael snatched his keys out of his hands. "Are you serious?" he asked him. He held out his hand. "Okay; come on. Just give them back," Justin said calmly.


The two of them laughed.


Justin walked across the street and sat on a bench to pull out his phone. Brian was in a meeting.

 


"Hey what's up?" Daphne asked.

 


"Can you please come and get me? I'm at the corner deli. I need you to get here right now," Justin said.


"I'm actually just getting into my car right now to run errands. Are you okay?" she asked.

 

"I'll tell you when you get here," he said and hung up.

 

"Calling your girlfriend to come save you?" Ethan sang.

 

"He never could defend himself. You know he slept with her, right?" Michael revealed.

 
Ethan's eyes widened.  "What? He slept with Daphne? I'm sure Jayden would love to know that," he asked, bursting out laughing.

 

"Yep. He called his little girlfriend, because he's pathetic and can't get his keys back from us," Michael mocked him.


Justin rubbed his face.

 

"You know, I kinda like you. How have we never been friends before?" Ethan asked Michael.

 

"I don't know. I mean, I love your work. You got the little fucker out of my hair for a little while. Why did you have to cheat on him? He would have stayed with you forever. But then he came crawling back to Brian, and he felt sorry for him and took him back. And he has a tight ass. That's why he kept him around. At his beck and call. Fucking pathetic," Michael spat.


Justin just sat there. God, were these two assholes REALLY going to become friends now?


"I guess it's finally sinking in. He can't even argue back," Michael told Ethan.


Justin groaned into his hands. "I'm not wasting my breath anymore. I don't need to defend myself to you," he told them.

 

Daphne pulled up at that exact moment, so he walked back across the street to get into her car. "You're a pathetic piece of shit, running away into a little girl's car! You never deserved Brian. You stole everything from me! Chris Hobbs should have killed you. Your dad should have killed you. But I hope you die and really get out of our lives!" Michael shouted.


Justin had stopped when he opened the door. He stomped over to Michael.  "I'm not a pathetic piece of shit. You fucked up your whole pathetic life and you can't take any responsibility. You're so obsessed with me and Brian, because you can never have what we have. You live in this fucking superhero world. You're a fucking loser, and you have no one to blame but yourself. GROW THE FUCK UP!" Justin screamed at him as someone pulled him back. When had Emmett appeared?


"What is going on?" he asked.

"I'm fucking out of here! I'm serious. Stay the fuck away from me or else! I've had enough." Justin stormed back into the car and slammed the door before Daphne sped off.


Michael's face being red was an understatement. It was purple. Ethan just laughed. Emmett snatched up Justin's keys before Michael had a chance to take them back.

"What is the matter with you?" Emmett asked Michael.

 

"Me? Why do you always assume it's me? Why are you always taking his side? You're supposed to be my best friend. Or have you forgotten that?" Michael demanded.

 

"Oh, I'm supposed to be your best friend? Look around, Michael! The world has changed. We've all changed. We've all grown up. I'm not standing behind, waiting for you to catch up," Emmett said, making made sure Justin's car was locked and armed before he stormed down the street to Kinnetik.

 

Brian was in meetings, and when he got there Jayden was coming out as he was putting on his jacket. "Is Ted here?" Emmett asked.

 

"No, he has the day off. Justin called and told me that you were there with him. I'm going over there and taking the keys away before they break into Justin's car," Jayden said.

 

Emmett stopped him and held up his keys.


"Oh, good. Are you sure it's locked?" Jayden asked.

 

"I checked all four doors and the trunk. They're not getting in there," Emmett said, rubbing his face.

 

"Justin doesn't want to go back. Daphne's driving him home, and she'll come back here later; then we're just gonna drive it back up to his house," Jayden told him.


Emmett handed off the keys.

 

Brian had been in back-to-back meetings all day. It had been one of his busier and more productive days at Kinnetik. But he didn't have time to sit. He hadn't had anything to eat or even so much as a sip of water. He had been on a late conference and had just started getting ready to leave when Jayden came in.

 

"Hey. Why are you here so late?" Brian asked.

 

"I was waiting for you. Daphne's gonna be here soon. I have Justin's car keys," Jayden told him.


Brian looked up at him. He didn't need to ask why, because Jayden kept talking. "Ethan and Michael cornered him at his car today. Michael snatched the keys out of his hands. He called Daphne to pick him up. Emmett was walking by and took the keys back from him. They had a bad fight."

 

"Why didn't anyone tell me? And why didn't he call me?" Brian bitched.

 

"Justin flat out said not to. Because, and I quote, ‘by telling you now and getting you out of your meetings to go and confront them is giving them what they want'," Jayden said.

 


Brian shook his head.  "I'll see you in a little bit," he grumbled. He zoomed home in record time. He started walking around the house. He didn't hear Justin or the dogs. It was eerily quiet. He walked up the stairs and into his room to see the lights on up there. The dogs were sleeping in their beds. He walked into the bathroom and saw the back of Justin's head. He was sitting in the bathtub. Steam was rising. He walked over to looked at him. He could see it on his face.

 

Brian grabbed a stool and sat down on it. "Are you okay?" he asked.


Justin looked down and shrugged. "As much as I don't think any of the bull shit he says is true...it's still awful hearing someone say that you should have died. That your own father should have killed you. And have someone still wishing that you would die," Justin said quietly.

 

Brian dug his fingers into his eyeballs. What the fuck was wrong with them? How was this enjoyable for them? He picked up Justin's hand and rubbed his wet arm up and down. Now was the time to say something wonderful. Romantic. Something to make him feel better. Some poetic bullshit.

 

"My opinion on that subject is the only one that matters. Not that everyone else doesn't agree with me, but it's just my opinion that counts. And I'm thankful every day that those fuckers didn't kill you. Because you belong with me," Brian said.


Justin looked up.


"Something's wrong with them. And they're jealous. Everything about you makes them jealous. It eats away at them. You're everything that they can never be. Do you want me to tell you all the reasons why? Because if you do, we'll be here till next week and the water will be freezing," Brian said.


Justin gave him a soft smile.  "Thank you," he whispered and then looked down at the water again. "They're trying to emasculate me. I hate it. I don't know why they just don't leave me alone. I stand up to them all the time, and it just never even matters. They come back in full force," he said.

 

"Well, we're just gonna have to take things to the next level," Brian said.


Justin nodded his head.  "I've been thinking about this for a while, but I've never had the guts to do it," Justin said as he looked over at the bathroom counter.


Brian grabbed the papers there and looked them over. He made eye contact with Justin.  "Are you sure you wanna do this? Because we can never go back once this is published," Brian said.


Justin nodded. Brian didn't say you...he said we.  "I've been writing him in less and less. I've had this comic written for a few months now. I just was hoping I wouldn't have to do it," Justin said.


Brian nodded. He couldn't read it; he put it back on the counter.  "How does Zephyr die?" Brian asked him.


Justin took a deep breath.  "Readers have never been too attached to Zephyr. It's like, you either have a sidekick, or some love interest that is as big as them. You can't have both. And everyone loves J.T...I've been writing about Zephyr less and less. I have that he's been plotting against Rage the entire time. Ever since J.T. came along, he's been secretly poisoning him. Trying to kill him, so Rage would only have Zephyr...so they find out and Rage has to kill him. But he can't do it.  ,J.T. kills him so Rage doesn't have to. Thousands of strands of glass pierce him all over and he bleeds to death," Justin said sadly. Like he was losing a friend.

 

"The poison almost killed J.T, and Rage had to save him, so he gave some of his powers to J.T. So that was why he was able to kill him the way he did," Justin explained.


Brian nodded sadly.


"Melanie hooked me up with one of her lawyer friends who deals with business cases. I'm gonna meet with him on Monday. I've been saving everything I can for over a year to prove that he hasn't helped with Rage," Justin told him.

 

It had to be done. Michael had been warned over and over again, and nothing seemed to have gotten through to him. Maybe losing his comic book would help. "If it doesn't get better, I'll take the comic bookstore," Brian vowed.


Justin nodded his head again.

 

The doorbell rang then. "That'll be Daphne and Jayden with your car. Finish up and come to bed," Brian said, kissing his cheek. He went downstairs and opened the front door. "Let me just open the garage door and you can just park it in there," Brian instructed.

 

"Stop," Daphne said when he went to turn around. "Come out here," she said.


Brian followed her out to the car and stopped. He walked all around it.


"We found it like this," Daphne said. How could this happen, and no one reported it? Someone had taken a knife to the car and sliced it all over. Digging into it. Slashing it. The windows were all scratched.

 

"Uncle Robert said I can take it right now to his body shop, and they can get started in the morning on repairing it," Jayden told him. It was one of the few times that Brian was shocked. This wasn't just an easy fix. The frame was being cut open.

 

"Don't tell Justin about this. Not tonight. I'll tell him in the morning. Tell Robert I'll pay whatever it takes to get it done as fast as he can," Brian said.


Jayden shook his head.  "He doesn't charge family. I already sent him pictures of it. He said it would take a little while, but he can fix this," Jayden told him.


Brian nodded his head.  "Thank you," he said before turning back around and entering the house. He was stunned. He was speechless.

 


 

The next morning, Brian was procrastinating telling Justin, but he couldn't do it forever. He had to tell him.


"I think I'm gonna be running about an hour late to Kinnetik today. I have a longer class today and have to help with a final project," Justin said.


Brian cleared his throat.  "I'm gonna drive you," he told Justin as he walked to the fridge.


He gave Brian a strange look.  "Daphne dropped the SUV back here. I can drive myself," Justin said. He looked back toward the fridge, but then turned back around to look at Brian's face. He shut the door and walked closer to him. "What's wrong?" he asked.


Brian cleared his throat.  "Your SUV is at my Uncle Robert's shop," Brian told him.


Justin just stared at him. "Why?" 

 

"They took a knife to it," Brian said simply.


Justin just stared at him. The look on his face was devastating. He was heartbroken.


Brian ran his hands through his hair and then sat down on the kitchen chair and did something he normally only did for sex, but he pulled Justin to sit in his lap, both of his legs dangling to one side. "Talk to me," Brian said.


Justin sat there for a minute.  "They'll never know what it's like to be given something so precious. They're physical objects. I can touch them. I have four things that are more precious to me than anything in this world," Justin said as he looked around the kitchen.

 

"You gave me this house. This house was telling me that you wanted a life with me. Not just a life of yours that I was in, and you dictate how it was. You wanted a life to share with me. This house was a dream that you have made come true. It's not just walls and floors and ceilings. It's a home that you gave me. The day you gave me this house was the best day of my life, because it literally was the first day of the rest of our lives. It was the day that you told me I came first in your life," Justin said, looking down at his rings.  "You gave me this as a commitment. To be with me. To love me. That I'm the only one for you. That we're in this together," Justin said. He looked up at him.

 

"You gave me Fred and George because it was something that would make me happy. It was another dream. It wasn't something that you ever wanted. It's something that you despise. But you gave them to me to see me happy," Justin said. And then he got choked up.

"You gave me an SUV to make sure I was staying in Pittsburgh. You gave me freedom to go anywhere I wanted at the drop of a hat. It was a birthday present that I had wanted," Justin said, covering his eyes. "They have no fucking idea what it means to be given these things from the person you love most." He squeezed his eyes.


Brian rubbed his back and just let him talk. He took his hands away from his face.

 

"My dad tried to make Britin not feel like my home anymore. He broke into it and violated me in the worst way. And then my dogs almost died because of him. And now the car you gave me is fucking ruined," Justin cried.


Brian leaned forward.  "If it makes you feel any better, that's technically not the one I gave you. It's the second one," Brian whispered gently.


Justin let out something between a scoff and a chuckle.  "I don't count when Ali totaled the car," he said. Brian's cousin, Ali, had driven the car, and been hit by a drunk driver the night of their rehearsal dinner. The car had been completely totaled and couldn't be fixed. So, Justin got a new one. It was the exact same one, but still, it was the second one.

 

"I never even considered that as my second car because that happened," Justin said with a groan. "God, they ruined it! They took these things that mean the world to me and ruined them," Justin said.

 

"You're right. They don't know. And they'll never know. Don't let them take these things away from you. They're still yours," Brian told him. Brian had no idea that was how Justin felt about the things that he had given him. Sure, he knew he was happy. But he hadn't realized that the meanings went so deep for Justin.

"And what changed your mind?"

"I finally thought of one good reason to do it."

"And what is that one good reason?"

"To prove to the person that I love how much I love him...that I would give him anything, do anything...I'd be anything to make him happy."

That was why he had done it. To make this man happy. To let him know that he was in. He was all in. He was making that commitment that he was one hundred percent in!

"It doesn't matter, Justin. We can just get rid of this one, and I'll go pick you out a brand new one. Or if you wanna do it this time, you can," Brian told him, but Justin shook his head.

"I don't want another fucking car. I want nothing to do with my own car. I'll just get a ride from everyone. Take the bus. Catch an Uber. I don't care, but I'm not getting another car," Justin said.


Brian pulled Justin's head down to his shoulder. He might change his mind about that.

 

This story archived at https://midnightwhispers.net/viewstory.php?sid=3876