The Art of Imprinting by Teinisydan
FeatureSummary:

Brian and Justin live in a world where people getting imprinted on each other is very common. So what will happen when the boys get imprinted but are not attracted to each other and nature has its own fucked up way to push the boys together.


Categories: FEATURED STORY, QAF-U.S. FICTION, Alternate Universe, Brian/Justin, Romance Characters: Ben, Brian, Debbie, Emmett, Justin, Michael, Original Character(s), Ted
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 16 Completed: Yes Word count: 35349 Read: 49683 Published: October 21, 2016 Updated: October 21, 2016
Story Notes:

I’m trying something totally new. I don’t know if this will work or not or if this is crack or not. I hope you will like it and as some people in this fandom say: comments are love.

 

1. Chapter 1 by Teinisydan

2. Chapter 2 by Teinisydan

3. Chapter 3 by Teinisydan

4. Chapter 4 by Teinisydan

5. Chapter 5 by Teinisydan

6. Chapter 6 by Teinisydan

7. Chapter 7 by Teinisydan

8. Chapter 8 by Teinisydan

9. Chapter 9 by Teinisydan

10. Chapter 10 by Teinisydan

11. Chapter 11 by Teinisydan

12. Chapter 12 by Teinisydan

13. Chapter 13 by Teinisydan

14. Chapter 14 by Teinisydan

15. Chapter 15 by Teinisydan

16. Chapter 16 by Teinisydan

Chapter 1 by Teinisydan

Brian Kinney felt anxious. He felt like he was on the edge of a breakdown. Like he could snap at someone just for breathing too loudly. He also had a headache and no pain medication were of help. He pressed the pen in his hand way too hard on the surface of the paper in front of him as he tried to breathe calmingly. He had to control himself so he didn’t have to ask Cynthia to make a new copy of the Brown Athletics contract.

 

“Brian?” Cynthia knocked on the open door and stepped over the threshold.

 

“What?” the man yelled almost braking the pen in his hand and quickly looking up.

 

Cynthia startled as she heard her boss snap at her even though she knew this had become a habit lately. “I was wondering if you were ready with the contract. I have to mail it before three so Mr. Brown gets it on Friday.”

 

Brian took a deep breath, looked down at the paper and quickly wrote his signature at the bottom of the paper. He gave the paper to his assistant who snapped it from Brian and walked away without a single word.

 

Brian leaned back in his leather chair, closing his eyes. He pressed his hands on his face and moved them up through his auburn hair.

 

“Mr. Kinney?”

 

Brian groaned.

 

“I have the first version of the new Mighty Mints ad. Do you have time to go it through?” Peter walked in with drafts. Brian took yet again a deep breath and nodded. Peter was a very good employee and did not deserve to be treated badly for what Brian already knew to be a good job. Peter also was one of the closest people Brian had in the building.

 

Brian took the papers and inspected the rough drawings with a frown.

 

“The product needs to be bigger. It needs to catch the eye. Also move the slogan somewhere else. You…” Brian rubbed his temples looking very angry. “You need to add the fine print at the bottom. You know about the health benefits.”

 

“Are you okay, Mr. Kinney?” Peter took notice that his boss was not feeling well. To Peter it seemed like he was distressed and in pain.

 

“I’m fine,” the brunet snapped and pushed the papers back to his employee.

 

“No you’re not,” Peter shook his head. “You know you can tell me. You can trust me.”

 

Brian looked up and straight to Peter’s eyes. “I don’t know what the fuck is wrong with me,” he started and leaned back in his chair again. “There’s something wrong and the doctors can’t find anything. Useless shits!” Brian barked.

 

“What are your symptoms?” Peter asked and knew he was pushing his luck. Not many people in Kinnetik would be able to ask that question without Brian ripping them a new one.

 

“What are you? A doctor?” Brian sniggered sarcastically.

 

“No,” the man laughed a little and straightened his papers. “But it doesn’t hurt to tell.”

 

Brian took a good look at the man on the other side of his table. “I don’t know,” he sighed. “I have headaches. Pain killers don’t help. I feel angry and anxious all the time. I can’t sleep, I can’t eat…”

 

“And you feel like something is missing,” Peter finished his sentence smiling.

 

Brian furrowed his brows. “…Yeah.”

 

“I’m actually surprised that the doctors didn’t figure it out.” Peter smiled also leaning back in his chair.

 

“What?” Brian asked surprised that Peter seemed to think he knew what was wrong with him.

 

“I think you’re imprinted on someone,” the man said.

 

Brian laughed out loud. But his laugher slowly died as he noticed Peters look. The dark haired man was not laughing but had a small smile on his thin lips. He sat there on the other side of the table and stared into Brian’s warm hazel eyes.

 

“I’m what?”  Brian took a hold at the edge of his table.

 

“Imprinted Brian. I’m sure you’ve heard of it. It’s very common,” Brian knew Peter was serious when he used his first name. The man usually used his first name when he was serious.

 

Brian shook his head. “I know what imprinting means. I do not get imprinted. That is for breeders.”

 

“It can happen to anyone, you know. Even you mighty Mr. Kinney,” Peter smiled and fumbled with the drafts again.

 

“I’m not imprinted. What do you even know about imprinting?” Brian looked the other man straight in the eye.

 

“Just about everything. I’ve been imprinted for the past twenty years,” Peter said a smile resting on his lips. “And it’s not that bad. Actually, I wouldn’t want it any other way. My partner is everything to me.”

 

Brian took a moment to let the information sink in. He had not known this about his best employee. Peter had worked for him for the past five years and he had no idea.

 

“I know the symptoms, Brian. No doctor can see imprinting from your blood. You have to realize it on your own,” Peter added.

 

“I’m still not imprinted on anyone. I haven’t met anyone new in years. I haven’t even fucked anyone in the past couple of weeks,” Brian was starting to get frustrated.

 

“You don’t need to fuck someone to get imprinted. You don’t need to even meet anyone. You just have to see him or her and wham bam you’re done,” Peter explained. “You don’t have to even say as much as hey, how do you do!” the man huffed.

 

“What? So basically you’re saying that I saw someone somewhere and now I’m imprinted?” Brian asked and Peter shrugged. “That is the most ridiculous thing I’ve heard in ages.” Brian laughed.

 

Peter stood up and looked at his boss. “I know you and I know it must feel impossible, but think about it,” he stepped aside and turned to leave the room.

 

“Peter.”

 

The man stopped and turned looking at Brian with questionable eyes.

 

“Let’s say just for the fun of it that I’m imprinted. How would I even know who he is?” Brian took a deep breath and waited for the answer.

 

“You know when you see him. You know by how you feel when he’s near,” with that Peter turned around and left the office.

 

Brian shook his head. All this wasn’t true. Brian knew about imprinting but he was not the relationship type. He liked to fuck multiple people just for fun. He liked the fact that he didn’t need to exchange phone numbers or names. No awkward goodbyes in the mornings.

 

Fuck this.

 

Brian stood up, took his jacket and headed out. A cup of coffee at the Diner should do the trick. So he rode down in the elevator and drove to the Liberty Diner.

 

Brian sat down at one of the booths and in no time Debbie was on his side. Brian exchanged pleasantries like he always did with his surrogate mother. The conversation went as always. Debbie called him an asshole and Brian told her to mind her own business. Then Debbie would kiss him on the cheek and tell him that she loved him. 

 

Soon Brian had his cup of black coffee in front of him. He poured a ridiculous amount of sugar in the white cup and stirred it a little. He took a small sip of the hot black liquid and noticed how he started to feel better. All the anxious feelings that had been boiling inside of him lifted off. Brian closed his eyes and took a moment to savor the moment. The moment when he could finally feel at ease.

 

Brian decided to read the day’s paper and told Debbie to pour him another cup.

 

Half an hour later when Brian was back at his office he noticed the anxious feeling come back.

 

***

 

Brian had fallen into a routine. Every afternoon Brian would take a break from work and drive to the Diner and order two cups of black coffee. He loved the feeling that he got a few minutes break from his situation.

 

Peter had come and asked if there had been any change. Brian had answered no. He did not tell him that he had found a way to escape his feelings. Besides Peter’s theory of him being imprinted couldn’t have been right. Brian’s theory was that he was overstressed and it was either the coffee or the atmosphere in the Diner that helped him relax. If Peter was right, there would have to be a person in the Diner that Brian would see every time he visited the place. Brian had actually kept an eye on the other customers. There was no one that would make him feel any different or extraordinary or whatever. He didn’t even remember seeing the same customers every time he visited.

 

This was until one Tuesday afternoon. Debbie was placing new lemon squares on the counter. Customers were eating their late lunches. A steady noise could be heard and the air smelled like greasy food. Then a new blond waiter came to Brian.

 

“What can I…” the man’s words were swallowed. Brian looked up at the man who was strictly staring at his pad and pen in his hands. Brian did not say a word as he stared at him. The pause lasted long. It felt long. Until the blond opened his mouth again. “Wh-What can I get you?”

 

“Coffee, black,” Brian answered simply.

 

“Coming right up,” the blond turned away. Brian followed him with his eyes as he fetched a pot of coffee. When he returned, Brian took a cup from the edge of the table, next to the wall and turned it around so the blond could pour the black liquid in it.

 

“Can I get you anything else?” the blond asked keeping his eyes on the coffee.

 

“No,” Brian said as he watched the coffee fall into the cup.

 

As the man steadied the pot in his hand Brian’s instincts told him to grab the wrist. So he did. The blond lifted his gaze and looked at Brian for the first time.

 

“Don’t” the blond’s voice was quiet and pleading as he shook his head.

 

So Brian let go of his wrist and the blond left.

 

Brian practically heard Peter in his head. You know when you see him. You know by how you feel when he’s near.

 

Brian shamelessly stared at the blond as he served other customers. Brian did not understand. He liked men who were tall. Men with dark hair and preferably tanned skin. Men who were not blond and small and definitely not twinks. He did not feel attracted towards the man. He didn’t feel anything. He just felt better when he had been standing next to him.

 

Brian startled as fingers snapped in front of his face. Fingers that had several rings on and bright red nail polish on the nails. Brian groaned at Debbie who sat on the other side of the table. The redhead seemed way too smug.

 

“Who’s the new waiter?” Brian asked, ignoring Debbie’s knowing smile.

 

“I wouldn’t call him new. He’s been working here for two months,” Debbie answered.

 

“Two months?” Brian repeated. “And he’s been here, in the Diner the whole time?”

 

Debbie nodded. “Of course. You don’t get paid if you don’t show up at work.”

 

Brian thought about it for a while. Could it be? Could it be that Justin had been here all the time? Even though Brian hadn’t noticed him.

 

Brian dismissed the woman as he got up and walked to the counter to pay for the coffee. Brian noticed how the blond nervously licked his lips as Brian gave him the money. Brian couldn’t help himself as he again wrapped his fingers around the slender wrist to prevent him from fleeing again. His eyes moved over the name tag that was attached to the apron.

 

“Justin?”

 

Justin looked up and bit his lower lip. “Don’t. Please just don’t.”

 

“Don’t what?” Brian asked but Justin just shook his head. “Don’t you feel it too?”

 

Justin stared into Brian’s eyes and nodded. “Doesn’t mean I have to act on it.” The blond tried to pull his wrist out of Brian’s grasp but Brian did not let go.

 

“You mean you’re not going crazy?” the brunet asked.

 

“I am. I am going crazy when you’re not here. That is what imprinting is all about,” Justin whispered. “Customers talk about you and I’m not going to get involved with you when you keep fucking everything that moves.” 

 

“Just because we’re imprinted on each other doesn’t mean we have to fuck,” Brian let go of the wrist and pulled out the pad and pen from Justin’s apron’s pocket. He wrote down his address. “Come by when you’re finished here and bring whatever you need to stay the night. I haven’t slept in months and if you being there will give me a peace of mind and help me sleep, then you’ll be there. Nothing else has to happen,” Brian did not give the blond time to object as he quickly headed out of the diner.

 

***

 

Brian couldn’t believe that the waiter from the Diner was sitting there on his white leather sofa and watching TV. Brian had been working on his computer. He decided to come home early because he had no idea when the blond would show up. He did not want to miss him. He did not want to make him wait.

 

Brian wanted to go there and sit next to him. He wanted it bad. He didn’t know why he did. But Brian had just finished working and he had no idea what to do.

 

Fuck it.

 

Brian got up and walked to Justin sitting next to him but making sure there was some space between them.

 

“Are you feeling better?” Brian asked suddenly.

 

Justin turned his head towards Brian. “What?”

 

“Are you feeling better?” Brian repeated. “You know. This whole anxious thing.”

 

Justin nodded and moved his eyes back on the TV. For the rest of the night the men watched the TV in uncomfortable silence until Justin asked if they could go to bed already because he was tired.

 

“Sure. You can have the right side of the bed. I’m more of a leftie,” Brian smiled and got up from the sofa.

 

“No, Brian. Just no,” the blond shook his head objecting the idea of sleeping in the same bed. “I can sleep here on the sofa.”

 

“The sofa is uncomfortable. Believe me, I’ve tried it,” Brian explained. “I’m not going to jump you. You can stay on your side and I will stay on mine,” the man motioned for Justin to follow him.

 

They took turns to brush their teeth. Brian let Justin use the bathroom first as he pulled on his pyjama bottoms. He did not usually sleep in anything but his underwear but he had a hunch that Justin would be more comfortable with him dressed for bed.

 

After Brian had brushed his teeth he came out of the bathroom and was happy to see that the blond was under the covers in his bed. Brian turned off the lights and crawled under the blue blanket. He turned on his left side and watched the blond.

 

“This is weird,” Justin suddenly said.

 

“What is?” Brian asked.

 

“I’ve known you for what, nine hours? And I’m here trying to fall asleep in your bed,” Justin explained.

 

“Well, the situation is what it is. I haven’t been able to sleep properly in ages and I bet you haven’t either. We both need some sleep,” Brian yawned and pressed his face more on the pillow.

 

“I guess,” Justin whispered.

 

“Do you remember the moment when we imprinted on each other? Because I have no idea. I don’t remember seeing you before,” Brian asked.

 

“It was about two and half months ago in Woody’s. I bumped into you accidentally. You were drunk,” Justin explained his memory shortly.

 

Brian tried to remember the moment but could not, so he settled to stare at the blond instead.

 

They laid there in silence for a few minutes before Justin reached out under the blanket and took a hold of Brian’s hand. He let his fingers caress Brian’s skin in the palm and shortly squeezed the brunets hand before settling their fingers together. The blond closed his eyes and fell asleep with Brian’s hand in his.

 

***

 

The next morning Brian made coffee for the both of them. Justin told that he’d eat breakfast in the Diner and Brian was okay with that since he didn’t usually bother eating anything at all. They both took a shower, dressed for work and walked down the stairs.

 

Justin looked up at Brian. “This doesn’t feel good, does it? Saying goodbye.”

 

Brian shook his head. “Maybe we could say later instead goodbye,” Brian suggested.

 

“When will I see you again?” the blond asked.

 

Usually Brian would have said something that would indicate never, but they were not fucking. They were acquaintances and Brian was okay seeing him later again.

 

“I’ll stop by for coffee in the afternoon,” Brian answered. “Let’s come up with something then.”

 

Justin nodded. “Later.”

 

“Later,” Brian whispered as he started to walk in the opposite direction as Justin to get to his car.

 

 

When Brian sat for the first time during that day into his chair in his office he admitted that he missed the blond waiter. He could still rip someone’s head off when they breathed too loudly or simply stepped over the threshold into his office. But the good thing was that he felt slightly less anxious because now he knew the reason for his feelings.

Chapter 2 by Teinisydan

Brian closed the loft door behind him. He settled his case on the kitchen island and took off his suit jacket placing it on one of the bar stools. He went to get a beer from the refrigerator. It was not his style to drink right after getting home from work but the situation called for it. Two days ago he had been sure he was sick with something. Something that was worse than flu. He thought he had something that needed doctor’s care and medication. He had not believed Peter’s words about imprinting. Brian Kinney simply did not get imprinted. Imprinting was not for people like him. People who liked to be free and not tied down to one person for the rest of their life.

 

But Brian had had to face the fact that he actually was imprinted. Irreversibly so. He was imprinted on a blond waiter that worked at the Liberty Diner. Blond who was not his type at all. Sure he was good looking, but Brian was definitely not attracted to him. But the signs of imprinting were there for the both of them. Signs that had made Brian thought he was sick. So he had come to an agreement with Justin.

 

They had promised to try to be friends because the only way to ease the way they were feeling was to spend some time together. They agreed that they did not feel the need to be and act as normally imprinted couples did which was being a couple and do whatever fell into that category. They promised each other to spend time in the same room doing something together or they could just ignore each other. They also promised to try their best to be near the other when they needed it. In other words if the symptoms of being apart grew too severe, the other one would come no matter where they were. One other thing they had agreed on was that this was to stay between them. They did not want anyone to know they were imprinted on each other. They could act as friends in public if needed. They were okay with that, but that was it.

 

Brian had so many questions about the situation. The only person who could give some answers was Peter. But Brian did not feel comfortable to include Peter in this. Peter was his employee and getting an employee involved into his personal life felt wrong. It felt like stepping over an invisible boundary.

 

Brian placed his beer bottle on the kitchen island and walked to the bedroom. He stepped on the edge of the bed and fell in the middle of it. The last time he had seen Justin was yesterday when they had sat in the Diner and came up with the rules. It was clear without saying that he was feeling anxious and what one might call missing. He was missing Justin.

 

Brian decided to do something about it. It couldn’t be that just being near Justin was the only way to ease the feelings he was going through. So Brian drove to the baths, the place would surely help him in his situation. He walked slowly in the dim hall looking for the right guy. It took Brian longer than usual to find someone who would do. A good pair of pouty lips, short dark hair, abs visible just enough and a very good ass. The trick took him to a secluded place and motioned Brian to sit down. The brunet did. He spread his legs more as the man in front of him kneeled and slowly moved the towel around Brian’s hips aside. Brian watched as the luscious lips kissed the inside of his thigh and moved up. He moved his head back to lean on the wall as the trick started sucking the head of his cock. He felt fingers fondle his balls and hand rubbing his hips. Everything was so good, felt good. So why did it take so long for him to come? Especially when the man was clearly willing to let Brian come down his throat and swallow his cum. That was usually a huge turn on for Brian.

 

The brunet decided that he wasn’t in the mood to continue spending time with the trick. The blowjob had not lifted his spirits and had not been fully satisfactory. Brian got back home so he could go check Justin’s schedule. Justin had given it to him and he had taped it inside his closet in the bedroom. He looked that the waiter was supposed to work until eight pm today. It was almost six at the moment so that gave Brian plenty of time to go eat in the Diner and enjoy his meal making an excuse to be near the blond. So Brian decided to change into a pair of blue jeans and a black t-shirt before taking off and heading for the Liberty Diner.

 

The first thing he saw when he stepped inside the Diner was Justin’s back as he was taking orders from the table nearest to the door. He continued walking to the back of the room seeing as his friends were sitting there already eating their dinner. He enjoyed the good feeling that was filling him more and more with every step as he walked.

 

“Hi Brian, can I get you something?” Justin came to stand next to him as Brian hadn’t even had the change to sit down and say hello to his friends.

 

“Turkey sandwich, hold the mayo and coffee,” Brian told him and watched him go give the order to the cook.

 

“You seem awfully familiar with him,” Emmett commented and watched as Brian sat next to him.

 

“That’s because I know him,” Brian said taking a clean cup from the end of the table and holding it up as Justin came to fill it.

 

“You two know each other?” Michael asked confused. Brian had not made a new friend since they met Ted ten years ago.

 

“Sure, he comes by often. He’s one of Debbie’s lost boys so we end up talking sometimes. It’s not a crime is it?” Justin smiled at the dark haired man. “Besides Debbie talks about all of you so much that I feel like I already know you all.”

 

“Can’t say you’re lying,” Ted commented twisting his fork in his pasta. “That woman can’t seem to keep her mouth shut.”

 

“So is everything good. Does anyone need a refill?” Justin asked smiling as he looked around the table.

 

The men shook their heads. They all heard a familiar bell marking that an order was ready and Justin made his way to the kitchen to pick up the order. After Justin had taken the order to a table he brought Brian his sandwich.

 

The table was filled with conversation. Michael told about his renovation at the Comic Book store. They had started fixing the pipes in the small kitchen that the place had. Also Michael told how he had succeeded to paint the walls a deeper shade of purple than it already was. Brian could see the paint stains on his fingers.

 

“Haven’t you heard of gloves?” Brian grinned. “Paint isn’t exactly healthy.”

 

“I was using a roller. I thought I wouldn’t need gloves,” Michael tried to scrape the paint off his left middle finger.

 

“Do you need help with anything? I have free time tomorrow. It’s my day off,” Emmett asked rolling the straw around in his coke.

 

“The bathroom needs painting too. You could do that if you liked,” Michael suggested.

 

“Sounds fun,” Emmett said excited. “Have you picked the color yet?”

 

“I was thinking just using the left of the purple paint,” the other man said drinking his own diet coke.

 

“Or you could brighten up the place and paint one wall purple and the rest white,” Emmett suggested.

 

Brian listened them banter about the color as he drank rest of his coffee and occasionally providing a comment here or there. He motioned for Justin to bring more coffee. 

 

“Thanks,” Brian said as Justin refilled his cup.

 

Eventually one by one the men left the place and Brian was left sitting alone.

 

Brian motioned once again for Justin pour him some more coffee. The blond came next to his table and stared at the brunet. “Are you sure? You’ve already had three cups.”

 

“You telling me you’re cutting me off like a bartender?” Brian glared at him.

 

“Maybe,” Justin smiled.

 

“Bring me something else then,” Brian demanded.

 

“What do you want?” Justin tilted his head.

 

“Surprise me,” Brian moved to sit sideways on the bench and lifted his left leg up.

 

“Okay,” Justin grinned. “Deb, I’m taking a break,” the blond told the red head as she walked by. Brian watched as Justin went to prepare his… whatever he would bring him.

 

Two minutes later Justin sat into the booth across from Brian and gave him a Seven Up in a tall glass with ice, a white and red straw and a small, pink, shiny umbrella.

 

Brian stared at the monstrosity and then at Justin who stared back trying not to smile. Brian took the umbrella in his hand and threw it at Justin.

 

Justin tried to catch the umbrella but failed and it fell on his lap. He picked it up and started to roll it between his fingers.

 

After five minutes Debbie stopped at their table. “You could at least try to have a conversation about the weather,” she said.

 

“But we like the uncomfortable silence,” Brian said mockingly and moved to lean his upper body over the table. He rested his arms over the table, crossed his fingers and rested his chin on them.

 

“I told you he’s an asshole,” Debbie winked at Justin. “You should stay away from him.”

 

“But Debbie, I’ve promised myself to train him into a better citizen and look, he’s already staying quiet!” Justin laughed waving the umbrella at Debbie.

 

Debbie shook her head rolling her eyes and left the table to get back to work.

 

“Want to stay the night at my place?” Brian suggested.

 

“You’re not going out with the gang?” Justin asked.

 

Brian shook his head. “The boys are busy tonight and I don’t feel like going out alone.”

 

“I’ll be there around nine,” Justin informed and got up. “My breaks up. Go home or someone will start suspecting something. You have to bear being cranky for two hours,” the blond ordered.

 

“Fine,” Brian grunted and got up too.

 

***

 

Brian curiously looked as Justin came in with a big back bag. Justin explained that it had a change of clothes and some sketchbooks and pencils as he made his way to Brian’s bedroom.

 

“You don’t mind if I draw in your bed?” Justin asked as he placed the back bag down on the blue blanket.

 

“No,” the brunet made his way back to his laptop on the sofa. He had been looking up information about imprinting trying to find something useful.

 

Two hours later as Brian had taken a shower he noticed Justin yawn and put away his sketchbooks.

 

“You ready for bed?” Brian asked as he went to the bedroom.

 

The blond nodded as he went to brush his teeth in the bathroom.

 

Brian slipped under the blue cover and waited for Justin to come and turn the lights off and settle beside him. Soon enough the blond slipped under his cover and turned to face him. Brian noticed the blond reach for his hand and helped him by providing his fingers under the cover.

 

“What’s with the hand holding?” Brian asked in the darkness.

 

“You can’t feel it?” Justin wondered.

 

“Feel what?” Brian shook his head even though he knew Justin couldn’t really see him.

 

Justin let go of Brian’s hand and then took it into his own again for a couple of times.

 

“There’s a small tingling or something, I don’t know. It feels nice,” Justin said.

 

Brian let go of the blond’s hand and took hold of it again. “Hmph. I haven’t noticed it before.”

 

“Another imprinted couple I know are always holding hands because of this,” Justin said with a sleepy voice.

 

 

Brian concentrated to the feeling that spread to his body from his hand. It was nice. Somehow tingling and warm, maybe a little fuzzy too. He let Justin hold his hand as they fell asleep. 

Chapter 3 by Teinisydan

“So, I noticed you’ve been less hostile for a couple of days,” Cynthia commented as he placed a cup of coffee in front of his boss.

 

“I could start again,” Brian gave Cynthia a fake smile.

 

“Wouldn’t recommend it,” Cynthia stirred her own coffee in her own mug that had a picture of her yorkie on the side.

 

“Why the change of heart, may I ask?” the blond sat down on the sofa in Brian’s office.

 

“Brown Athletics. It’s finally over. They are in. You have no idea how good that feels,” Brian clicked on his e-mail icon on his computer. He did not feel bad about lying to his assistant since he did it all the time. Brown Athletics had no connection to Brian’s better mood. But he knew a certain blond waiter did. Justin had agreed on meeting him on regular basis. It was driving them both crazy that they only felt at ease when they were in the same room. It was like having an emotional roller coaster. Brian especially didn’t like that because he didn’t know how to handle it.

 

Brian stirred his coffee before taking a sip as he opened the first new e-mail. “Jefferson wants to set up a meeting. Could you check out my calendar and call him?” Brian asked.

 

“Don’t I always?” the woman smiled as she got up and left the office to do her job.

 

As soon as Cynthia was out of the office Brian pulled his cellphone out. He opened his contacts and scrolled to the letter J before pressing Justin’s name and a call button.

 

Justin answered on third ring.

 

“Hi, what’s up?”

 

“Are you at work?” Brian asked checking the door to make sure Cynthia wasn’t coming back.

 

“No. I’m at home. Trying to paint something but it just…. I don’t know. I just can’t,” Brian could hear the anguish in the blond’s voice.

 

“Want to come over? Maybe a break could do you good,” Brian suggested.

 

“Are you at the loft?”

 

“I’m at work,” Brian answered drumming his fingers on the table surface.

 

“Sure, I’ll come over. What’s the address?”

 

Brian gave Justin the address to the building he was in. He told the blond to ask for him at the reception when he got there.

 

As Brian threw his phone on the table he took a deep breath. A relief was on the way.

 

Fifteen minutes later he heard Cynthia’s voice over the intercom. “A Justin Taylor is downstairs. He says he wants to meet you.”

 

“Yeah. Tell him to wait. I’ll go get him,” Brian got up from his chair and made his way downstairs.

 

He saw the blond sitting on a chair in the lobby and smiled inwardly. Justin got up and wrapped his hands around Brian’s middle.

 

“It’s good to see you,” Justin said as he felt Brian wrap his hands around him.

 

As Brian pulled the blond closer, Peter had an impeccable timing coming in the room. He mockingly dropped his jaw and motioned towards the blond who couldn’t see him. Who is that? He formed the words with his lips but did not let sound out.

 

Brian lifted his middle finger.

 

Peter smirked as he tapped the Mighty Mints board in his hand and then his watch. Brian nodded a little to acknowledge that it was time to go back to work.

 

Brian took Justin to his office and told him he could sit at the sofa and read the day’s paper. He had Cynthia to bring him some coffee as Peter smugly made his way inside the office.

 

“Good afternoon Mr. Kinney,” he smiled as he set the boards on a stand. Then he made his way to Justin and shook his hand as he introduced himself. Brian told Peter to drop it unless he wanted Brian to kick him off the Mighty Mints account.

 

Brian went through the changes in the boards and both men were satisfied with them. Brian told Peter he would make Cynthia book a meeting with their client and they could present the campaign.

 

As Justin excused himself to the restroom Peter attacked Brian. “Who is he? Is he the one?” Peter spoke in hushed tones.

 

“First of all, fuck off,” Brian also spoke in hushed tones.

 

“But you were hugging him! And I have noticed the change in you, you big guy!” Peter laughed.

 

Brian stared at him like he had lost his mind. “So what?”

 

“He’s so adorable! Come on, give me the goods!” Peter hurried Brian as he was afraid Justin would come back soon.

 

“We are not a couple. We agreed on that, we are just friends,” Brian growled.

 

“Aw, no you’re not. No one can be just friends with a catch like that!” Peter motioned towards the locked door.

 

“Believe it or not, he is not my type,” Brian pointed out.

 

Just then Justin came back and Brian thanked god the grilling was over.

 

Peter took the boards in his hands. “So we agree on the boards?” he asked

 

Brian nodded.

 

“It was nice to meet you Justin,” Peter smiled at the blond on his way out.

 

“He was nice,” Justin commented as Brian closed the door.

 

“He is. He’s one of my best,” Brian admitted and sat down at his chair.

 

Justin nodded and turned a page on the day’s paper.

 

“He actually is imprinted too,” Brian confessed looking up at the blond.

 

Justin lowered the paper. “Okay.”

 

“For twenty years now, he says,” Brian continued. “He’s the one… He actually told me that I’m imprinted. I didn’t recognize the symptoms, he did,” the brunet confessed.

 

Justin didn’t know what to say.

 

“Did you know?” Brian asked.

 

“Um, yes. I knew from the beginning,” Justin fumbled with the paper. “I wasn’t aware it was you, but yeah. I have a few friends who are imprinted and I was there when they went through this, so…” the blond explained and crossed his legs.

 

Brian nodded. “Do you have anywhere you have to be today?”

 

Justin shook his head.

 

“We could do something,” Brian suggested.

 

“My apartment needs cleaning, you could help,” Justin grinned.

 

Brian stared at the blond for a moment. “Sure, what the hell,” he laughed.

 

Brian didn’t know why he said yes. But three hours later he was at Justin’s apartment washing the dishes.

 

Brian liked Justin’s kitchen. He could see to the living room while he scrubbed Justin’s plates. Even more he liked that he could keep an eye on Justin as he vacuumed the living room and picked up dirty clothes and set them on a laundry basket.

 

Brian on the other hand had no idea how Justin had gotten his apartment so messy. There was a huge pile of dishes and dirty clothes everywhere. According to Justin the last time he had vacuumed was a month ago. The bedroom was in decent condition and so was the bathroom. Brian appreciated that.

 

Justin turned off the vacuum cleaner and put it in a closet. He took his laundry basket and disappeared into the bathroom. Five minutes later Brian could hear a steady hum as the washing machine started washing the clothes. After that Justin tidied up a little and came to Brian. He took a dish towel and started drying plates and mugs as Brian washed them.

 

“Thank you for the help. I appreciate it,” Justin said as he dried a red mug.

 

“No problem. I was just wondering how you let it get like this.” Brian smiled.

 

“I blame you. You showed up in my life. Life has been particularly annoying lately,” Justin placed the mug into the cupboard.

 

Two hours later Brian was helping Justin hang the wet clothes drying. He grinned widely as he lifted the red underwear with a text that said be my valentine. Justin blushed and snatched the piece of clothing from Brian. “It was a joke. My friends and I were drunk,” Justin tried to explain but Brian was having none of it.

 

At the evening when they were ready they settled in the living room with bottles of beer. They decided to watch a movie Justin had recorded yesterday. Brian smiled as he noticed Justin falling asleep towards the end of the movie. He let the blond sleep for the rest of the movie before shaking him slightly and told him it was time for bed. Justin yawned and walked into his bedroom. Brian helped him in the small twin bed and Justin told him before he fell asleep again that he could stay the night.

 

Brian went to Justin’s closets and found a blanket and a pillow. Then he turned off the lights in Justin’s bedroom and settled on the couch for the night.

 

***

 

Brian woke up with a serious back pain. He groaned and sat up. The floor beneath his feet was cold and Brian quickly moved them on the rug. The brunet rubbed his back as good as he could and glanced at the clock on the wall. It was 7:30 am and Justin was still sleeping.

 

Brian got up and walked to the kitchen in his black underwear. He made coffee and leaned on the counter as he waited it to brew. Brian took Justin’s plain white cup and poured some of the black liquid into a mug when it was ready. He searched the cupboards for sugar and poured some into the black liquid.

 

“Smells so good,” a sleepy voice said from behind him.

 

“I made for you too,” Brian motioned towards the pot.

 

Justin too took a cup and poured coffee for himself.

 

Brian yawned as he went back into the living room. He put on his clothes and folded up the blanket placing the pillow on it while drinking the rest of his coffee.

 

“I have to go to work. Can’t be much late this morning,” Brian placed the mug into the sink.

 

“Ok. Later,” Justin took a sip of his coffee.

 

 

“Later,” Brian answered and was out of the door. 

Chapter 4 by Teinisydan

 “Here is a ticket for you,” Michael slid one paper slip across the counter.

 

“What’s this?” Brian swallowed a piece of cucumber he had been chewing on and took the paper slip in his hand.

 

“The renovation will be done by Friday and I’m opening the Comic Book store next Wednesday,” Michael explained, taking a bite of his ham sandwich.

 

“Already? I thought it would take at least two more weeks,” Brian slid the ticket in his pocket.

 

“They started earlier on the pipes than planned so it sped up things a little bit,” the black haired man explained. “Could I get a refill?” Michael pointed his empty coke glass as Justin walked by.

 

“Let me just take this order to the table and I’ll be right back,” Justin answered.

 

“He’s good,” Michael commented. “Mom said she has been able to take some time off during the week since he started working here. I think she trusts him to run the place when she’s not here,” he took another bite of his sandwich.

 

“Yeah, he seems capable,” Brian followed Justin with his eyes as he walked by on the other side of the counter and took Michael’s empty glass.

 

“Anyway, I want you to be at the opening on time and not fashionably late. I will give a little speech and I will give a toast. I want you there,” the smaller man poked his best friend with a finger.

 

“Christ Mikey, sounds like you’re opening an art gallery, not reopening a store of comic books,” Brian laughed and watched as Justin brought Michael’s glass back full of coke and ice. “How many people have you invited? Will the mayor be there?”

 

“Very funny,” Michael huffed. “There will be just close friends and my best customers,” the man took a sip of his coke.

 

“All two of them?” Brian smiled meaning the customers.

 

“Try fifteen,” Michael looked at his best friend pointedly.

 

Brian smiled as he poked the strawberries in his salad.

 

“I’m going to use the restroom.”

 

Brian watched as his friend walked into the back of the Diner and then turned his head towards Justin who had appeared in front of him leaning on the counter.

 

“Can I get you anything else?” the waiter asked.

 

Brian shook his head and took another forkful of his salad into his mouth.

 

“You don’t like the strawberries?” Justin looked down at Brian’s plate and noticed that the strawberries were on the side. He took liberty to snatch one of them and threw it into his mouth smiling.

 

“I love them,” Brian said slowly. “I save them for dessert,” the brunet moved his plate a little closer to himself giving a hint that he did not like someone picking on his dinner.

 

Justin laughed and licked his lips tasting strawberry.

 

“Are we going to do something together tonight? I get off in an hour,” the blond asked leaning on his hand.

 

“Michael wants to go to Babylon,” the brunet said as he took a peace of cucumber at the end of his fork and brought it to his mouth.

 

“You were there yesterday. I need my dose of Brian,” Justin pointed out.

 

Brian looked into the blue eyes and smiled. They had officially met two weeks ago. In the short time they had become friends. Brian found out that he actually liked the blond’s company. He was bearable to have around. Brian also liked the fact that he didn’t feel as angry anymore as two weeks ago. He could go to work, get things done without yelling at the closest person and come home to see that sometimes Justin was sitting at the steps outside of his door. That of course depended on when he had his shift at the Diner.

 

Neither of them had any need to tell about the imprinting to others. They wanted to keep it to themselves right now. The fact that they wanted to keep it a secret caused both of them to tell white little lies to their friends. Brian had to constantly make excuses why he did not have time to go to Woody’s or Babylon. Usually he used his work as an excuse. Justin on the other hand told his friends he was painting. That there was someone who wanted a portrait of all of his twelve grandchildren.

 

Usually when they were together, they ended up in the loft. Justin’s apartment was small and had a small twin bed. Brian had ended up sleeping a couple of times on Justin’s couch which was horrible to sleep on. They often rented movies and watched those but sometimes they would make an effort to get to know each other and talk. Brian had plans to get the blond high sometime soon. He just knew that would be fun.

 

Justin took a step back as he noticed the restroom door open and Michael to come out.

 

“I’ll give you a ride to my place when you’re done if I can get rid of Mikey before your hour is up,” Brian whispered quickly before Michael sat down next to him.

 

***

 

Brian was sitting in his jeep drumming his fingers on the black steering wheel as he waited Justin. Michael had happily gotten a text message from Ben and had left ten minutes after his restroom break. This gave Brian an opportunity to give Justin a ride so he didn’t have to walk the mile and a half to the loft.

 

Soon enough Justin opened the door and hopped inside the car. Brian smiled at the blond and they drove to the loft listening to the radio.

 

“I’m beat. My legs can’t take any more walking,” Justin sighed as he fell on the sofa.

 

Brian chuckled and took a water bottle out of the fridge. “You want something to drink?”

 

“No,” Justin sat up to make room for Brian who went to turn on the TV and then sat next to Justin.

 

Justin went through the channels before noticing that nothing good was on unless you found a documentary about earth interesting.

 

“Then I think it is your time to ask me a question,” Justin smiled.

 

Brian grinned at the blond. “I don’t think you have confessed who your first kiss was.”

 

Justin lifted his brows. They had not much touched the subject of kissing or boyfriends or anything in that category so the blond was a little surprised to hear the words from Brian.

 

“First kiss? That would be Matthew. He was a fellow student at high school. Nothing serious. We were just curious,” Justin took the water bottle from Brian and drank a small sip.

 

“How was it?” Brian asked.

 

“Well it was a first for the both of us, so at the time it seemed okay, because I didn’t know any better. But now when I think about it, it was… well it was like a first kiss usually is,” Justin giggled. “How about you?”

 

“His name was Thomas. I was about thirteen, he was a couple of years older and he was my neighbor,” Brian told lifting his feet on the coffee table. “Have you ever taken drugs?” Brian turned to watch the blond’s reaction.

 

Justin stared at him for good ten seconds before closing his mouth that had been hanging open. “No! Have you?” he said with a tone that told he was a little taken back.

 

Brian laughed and took his feet off the table. He reach for the little drawer on the table and opened it. Then he pulled out a small plastic see through bag that had small white pills in it. He dangled it in front of Justin who looked at it like poison.

 

“Wanna try it?” Brian suggested lifting his other brow.

 

“That is dangerous,” Justin pointed out.

 

“Yeah, if you take bad drugs. I have a very trusted dealer. I know this stuff is safe,” Brian explained and opened the small bag.

 

“Come on, try one,” the brunet shook out two pills on his palm.

 

“What if I have an allergic reaction to it?” Justin asked concerned.

 

“No you won’t. I have never heard anyone reacting badly to this stuff,” Brian said as he took one of the pills between the tips of his two fingers. He took his hand closer to Justin. The blond stared at the hand suspiciously for a moment before taking one glance at Brian’s eyes and opened his mouth.

 

Brian smiled widely as he placed the white pill on Justin’s tongue. Then he took the other pill and threw it into his own mouth.

 

“Let it dissolve in your mouth before swallowing,” Brian instructed.

 

“If this ends badly, it is totally your fault,” Justin stared at the other man.

 

Twenty minutes later Justin felt the effects of the drug. He smiled as the good feeling spread through his body. Brian took notice and moved his hand over Justin’s thigh rubbing him a little. “You feeling good?” Brian asked smiling at the feeling he was experiencing.

 

“Yes,” Justin giggled. “How long will this last?”

 

“It depends. On you maybe six hours,” Brian answered.

 

Justin placed his hand on Brian’s and looked at the brunet. “So what happens now?”

 

“Now, my little friend, we get to the fun questions,” Brian grinned. “When was the first time someone jerked you off?” the brunet asked shamelessly.

 

Justin blushed a little bit and tried not to laugh. “I knew this was a bad idea.”

 

“So, when was it?” Brian asked again.

 

“I was eighteen,” Justin answered simply moving his fingers between Brian’s.

 

“Eighteen? That is really late,” Brian stated. “You must have been going crazy. I could never imagine going that long with just the help of my own hand. When was the first time you touched yourself?”

 

“Ah, ah! My turn to ask a question!” Justin pointed out pushing Brian’s hand away, lifting his feet on the sofa and sitting on his legs. He turned towards Brian and thought for a moment for a good question. “You seem like a top, so when was the first time someone fucked you?” Justin grinned. He had heard rumors about an ultimate top from the customers at the Diner.

 

Brian clearly did not like the question. “Fuck you!”

 

“No. You. When was your first time as a bottom?” Justin asked again enjoying making Brian squirm.

 

Brian did not answer he just glared at the blond.

 

Justin glared back before grinning again. “Unless, it hasn’t happened yet?”

 

“Fuck you!” Brian repeated.

 

Justin laughed. “Are you a butt virgin?”

 

“I’m not a virgin! I have half of Liberty Avenue to prove that to you!” Brian defended himself looking away.

 

“Don’t worry, Brian. I won’t tell. I can keep a secret,” Justin chuckled. “You’re turn.”

 

“When was the first time you touched yourself?” Brian was still interested in knowing that piece of information.

 

“I don’t really remember. I guess when I was around eleven or twelve,” Justin said trying to remember and blushing a little bit. 

 

“What did you do?” Brian inquired taking the water bottle from Justin and drinking half of the bottle.

 

“I don’t know. I don’t remember but I guess I touched my dick. Can’t say I had an orgasm though,” Justin explained. “That came later,” he added. Justin didn’t give Brian time to ask any more questions about the matter so he quickly asked his own question. “So if no one has ever fucked you, has someone ever rimmed you?”

 

Brian nodded. “Yes. Many times. I love it,” Brian changed his position so he was sitting more towards Justin.

 

“I’ve never been rimmed,” Justin confessed. He didn’t even blush anymore. He blamed the drugs for that.

 

“Never?” Brian asked surprised.

 

“Nope. I’ve been fucked and fingered many times but no one has ever rimmed me,” Justin took the water bottle back from Brian and drank the rest of it.

 

“Hmhh,” Brian hummed. “Do you want someone to rim you?”

 

“Yes. Definitely yes. I have heard rumors about it being fantastic!” Justin laughed. “What’s my best feature?” the blond smiled smugly.

 

“I didn’t get to ask my question!” Brian complained as Justin asked his question.

 

“Yes, you did. You asked if I wanted to be rimmed,” Justin explained and motioned for Brian to answer his question.

 

“Get up, I wanna have a good look before I answer,” Brian commanded.

 

Justin got up and spread his arms wide at his sides. Brian looked him from head to toe before moving his finger in the air to tell Justin to turn around.

 

“Your ass. I think I like your ass the best. It’s nice, you have a bubble butt,” Brian commented.

 

Justin smiled. “You’re not the first one to say that. Debbie loves it too,” he giggled as he sat back down.

 

“So what is mine?” Brian licked his lips.

 

“Oh, your face. Definitely your face. You are so beautiful,” Justin edged closer to Brian and took his head between his hands. “You have gorgeous eyes and very kissable lips.”

 

“Do you need a moment?” Brian laughed as the blond stared at him dreamily.

 

“Shut up! You should be impressed by my praises,” Justin gently slapped Brian’s cheek and lowered his hands.

 

“That is because I was expecting you to say my cock!” Brian raised his right eyebrow.

 

“I haven’t seen it yet,” Justin said shaking his head dismissing him. “What do you think about us being imprinted on each other,” the blond asked quietly biting his lower lip.

 

Brian watched Justin for a moment thinking about his answer. “I don’t know. It’s all really new to us. I don’t know what to think about us being together for the rest of our lives. It’s just so bizarre. But you’re actually okay. You’re a good friend,” Brian answered.

 

Justin leaned the side of his head on the sofa as he watched Brian. “I never knew it could feel this good to be near someone. I mean, we’re not in love, we’re not fucking, we’re just here and it feels good to have you here.”

 

 

Brian knew the feeling. He felt the same way. He placed his hand back on Justin’s thigh and nodded, showing Justin that he agreed.

Chapter 5 by Teinisydan

Brian’s eyes snapped open. He took deep breaths as he tried to control himself. He looked at Justin who was sprawled on the right side of the bed still asleep.

 

Brian quickly moved his hand over his raging hard on. He squeezed himself through his underwear and moved his fingers up and down the length a few times. He came in his underwear like a teenager.

 

Brian let out his breath he had not noticed he was holding as he tried not to moan and wake up Justin. Then he got up, took a clean pair of underwear and closed himself into the bathroom. He took off his underwear and cleaned himself up before pulling on the clean pair. He threw the dirty boxers into his laundry basket and leaned against the sink. He took a few calming breaths.

 

He had just had the best sex of his life and it wasn’t even real. Justin had been amazing in his dream. He had rode him like a pornstar. He could not really imagine Justin doing the things in real life he had been doing in Brian’s dream.

 

He blamed the E they had taken the night before.

 

Brian heard the alarm go off. He heard Justin mumble something and then the alarm was turned off.

 

Brian exited the bathroom and cleared his throat. “Good morning,” he said.

 

The blond grunted and pulled the cover over his head. “It’s my day off, I refuse to get up this early.”

 

“I have to go to work. I’ll come back by twelve. You can stay here if you want to,” Brian went to make coffee. It was a good thing it was Friday. Brian sometimes took off work earlier. He loved being the boss because he could decide how many hours a day he worked.

 

After he put on his suit and waited the coffee to brew and after drinking the black liquid he left Justin to sleep in his bed.

 

***

 

Brian walked to Peter and stopped next to him watching as the man poured himself some coffee. The cafeteria was empty except for them. He didn’t know how to start to say what was on his mind.

 

“You look like you have something to say,” Peter dropped two sugar cubes in his cup.

 

“You said you can keep a secret,” Brian started.

 

Peter nodded smiling. He moved to sat down at a table. “Step into my office.”

 

Brian rolled his eyes but sat down.

 

“Will this thing, this feeling bad when Justin’s not around feel forever?” Brian asked.

 

“No, it will wear off later,” Peter stirred his coffee before taking a sip.

 

“When will it get better?” Brian shifted in his chair.

 

“Well for me it happened when I accepted Shane as my partner. I accepted that I was imprinted on him and would spend the rest of my life with him by my side. I didn’t know him in the beginning just like you and Justin,” Brian’s employee explained.

 

“So you saying that I should… What exactly are you saying?” Brian did not quite understand what he was supposed to do.

 

“Admit that you like him. Do something about it,” Peter cleared.

 

“I already think Justin’s not that bad. He’s a good guy, we’ve become good friends in short time,” Brian pointed out.

 

“No Brian, admit that you like him like him,” Peter lifted his brows.

 

Brian stared at the man. “But we have an agreement that we’re going to stay as friends.”

 

Peter shook his head. “Imprinting doesn’t work that way Brian. Imprinting makes people life partners. Deny that and you’ll never… get better if you want to put it like that.”

 

Brian licked his lips and scratched his forehead. After surfing some information from the web that had been something Brian was afraid of.

 

“And um… Does imprinting affect people in other ways?” Brian asked uncomfortable.

 

“You have to be more specific. I’m not following you,” Peter poured the rest of his coffee into his throat.

 

“Well you know, for example… dreams,” Brian tried to be casual about it.

 

A wide grin spread across Peter’s face and Brian had his answer before the man spoke. “So the dreams have started, huh?” Peter chuckled.

 

“Started?” Brian asked.

 

“The wild dirty dreams,” Peter laughed. “I remember those. Someone explained to me that it’s kind of like nature’s way to get you to like the person you’re imprinted on even though your mind doesn’t yet like them.”

 

“So they are something that will go away eventually too?” Brian inquired.

 

“No,” Peter shook his head. “They will always be there, but I had more of those dreams in the beginning than I do now so I guess later you won’t be having them as much,” the man explained.

 

Brian huffed and did not want to look the other man in the eye. He got up from his chair. “Not a word to anybody or you’re fired,” Brian said as he left the room.

 

***

 

Brian decided to skip lunch. He was not that hungry anyway. Instead he drove to the baths. He remembered the last time he was there. He had gotten a lousy blowjob. Brian decided to try again. The dream from last night was still imprinted into his brain and Brian felt uneasy. Brian decided that getting a blowjob should help the feeling.

 

Brian found a blond. He had a killer ass and the lips were made for sucking cock. Brian could not wait to get them wrapped around his hard dick. The trick went straight to business. He licked his way down Brian’s body and sucked his balls into his mouth. Brian moaned at the feeling this action caused. Brian felt his hands on his ass kneading him. He felt the wet, warm tongue lick him like a lollipop and the lips tightly wrap around the head of his cock. Brian came ten minutes after. He thanked the trick silently before walking away and driving back to work.

 

***

 

Brian was mesmerized by Justin’s gift for sleeping. The man was still sound asleep when he came back around one pm with takeout. Brian took the food to the kitchen and walked to the bedroom. He sat down on the edge of the bed and leaned closer to the blond. “Wakey, wakey, sleepy head,” the brunet whispered.

 

Justin hummed and started moving testing his stiff muscles.

 

“What time is it?” he sleepily mumbled.

 

“It’s one o’clock,” Brian answered.

 

“What?” Justin flashed his eyes open. “I’ve slept all morning?”

 

“Seem so,” Brian nodded. “It is definitely time to get up, I brought food,” the brunet got up.

 

“Smells like Thai food,” Brian could hear as Justin sniffed the air.

 

“You have a very good sense of smell,” the brunet laughed and took out a pair of sweatpants and a shirt and started to chance.

 

Justin stumbled out of the bed in his white t-shirt and dark blue boxers and walked towards the source of the smell. He took the food out of the white plastic bag, took two forks and carried them to the living room. He set the food on the table and turned on the TV. Then the blond sat on the floor in front of the table and started eating as he pressed play to watch The Lord of The Rings he had recorded the other night.

 

Brian soon joined him sitting next to him and started to eat his portion.

 

At some point Brian laid down on the floor on his back and placed his head in Justin’s lap. Justin automatically moved his hand on Brian’s chest rubbing it lightly. Brian smiled as he enjoyed the touch and the good feeling that came with it. It was so warm and addicting. For a while they stayed like that as Justin concentrated on the movie. Then Brian got up, went to the bedroom and came back with a soft fluffy mattress.

 

“Move the table,” Brian told Justin who looked up at the man confused. But Justin obeyed and got up to push the table to the side.

 

Brian spread the mattress on the floor. “Get on it,” the brunet commanded.

 

Justin smiled and sat down on the softness admiring it. “I like this, it’s so soft.”

 

“That’s why I got one,” Brian got down on it on his knees. He went closer to Justin and pushed him down on his back.

 

 

“What are you doing?” the blond asked again confused by Brian’s actions.

 

“Just watch your movie,” Brian smirked and half lied on the blond. “So much better,” he murmured enjoying the feeling he was getting from being in contact with the other man.

 

Justin stayed still as Brian got comfortable and buried his face in the blond’s neck.

 

“This is so fucked up,” Justin said as he moved his eyes back on the TV screen.

 

“I agree. It’s so stupid that touching one person could feel this good,” Brian mumbled into Justin’s neck his breath tickling the skin.

 

Justin moved his hand on Brian’s side and started lazily move his fingertips against the fabric also enjoying just being there. When he felt Brian press his lips lightly on his skin on his neck he froze. “Brian, what are you doing?”

 

“Sorry, just wanted to try it,” Brian said and pressed his lips more firmly against the skin giving several kisses up and down Justin’s neck.

 

“Um… We aren’t supposed to…” Justin tried to say something.

 

Brian lifted his head from Justin’s neck “No, we’re not,” he agreed as Justin lifted his head and pressed his lips against Brian’s. Brian closed his eyes, lifted his left hand to touch Justin’s cheek. He moved fully on top of the smaller man pressing him into the mattress. Justin pulled Brian’s head closer as he deepened the kiss. He moved his hands down Brian’s back to pull the man against himself.

 

As Justin’s hands slid over Brian’s ass they both seemed to come to their senses and notice what they were doing. They both pulled away from the kiss and stared at each other.

 

“What are we doing?” Justin whispered.

 

“I have no idea,” Brian answered dumbfounded. “This weird feeling came over me and I just wanted… I needed to…” Brian tried to explain but couldn’t find the words.

 

“Yeah,” was all Justin could say.

 

“Maybe us being this close to each other isn’t such a good idea,” the blond suggested.

 

Brian got up and took a couple of steps away from the younger man who rose up to sit. The brunet paced back and forth a couple of times before grapping his cell phone and dialed numbers on it before pressing call.

 

It took several beeps before the other person answered.

 

“Peter.”

 

“What the fuck is happening to me?” Brian put the phone on speaker and started pacing again.

 

“What?”

 

“Justin’s here, we were watching a movie and suddenly out of nowhere we are making out on the floor like there’s no tomorrow! What the fuck?” Brian yelled at the phone.

 

Justin could hear the man let out a sigh.

 

“Wait a minute. I’m in the art department,” Brian heard as Peter walked probably to a place he could talk in. “Brian, we talked about this. Nature has it’s fucked up ways to try and get you together. It’s like the dreams you told me about.”

 

“Dreams?” Justin whispered.

 

“Nothing,” Brian whispered and shook his head.

 

“I told you, imprinted people can’t really be just friends and there is your reason why,” Peter explained.

 

“What the fuck am I supposed to do?” Brian asked throwing his hands in the air.

 

“Is Justin there?” Peter asked.

 

“Yes, you’re on the speaker he can hear you,” Brian told him.

 

“Ok, listen guys. I think it would be best to just forget that you’re just friends…” Peter started.

 

“And do what? Act like a breeder couple? We don’t care about each other like that!” Brian practically yelled.

 

“I agree,” Justin said and got up from the floor. He walked closer to Brian so Peter could hear his voice better.

 

“How did you feel when you kissed?” Peter asked.

 

Neither man answered.

 

“Well I’m going say that the silence means you felt some kind of want or yearning?” Peter tried to move things along.

 

Justin noticed that Brian was not going to say anything. “Yeah,” the blond admitted.

 

“It’s the imprinting that is taking control of you,” Peter said. “There isn’t anything you can do to stop it. Believe me when I say that things will get better if you stop resisting it.”

 

Brian groaned.

 

“I have to get back to work. You two sort this thing out,” Peter told them and disconnected the phone.

 

Justin bit his thumb as he watched Brian put the phone on the living room table. “What should we do?”

 

“I don’t know!” Brian threw his hands in the air.

 

“Talk?” Justin suggested.

 

Brian shrugged. “You have anything to confess?”

 

“Well… The other day I was thinking that I got comfortable around you really fast. I mean usually it takes time for me to get comfortable with people,” Justin said not knowing if it would help any.

 

Brian thought for a moment if there was something he could say. “In the beginning I couldn’t imagine even kissing you because you were not my type at all but now I rarely look at anyone else.”

 

“Okay,” Justin nodded. “Okay, that’s a start,” he said. “Anything else, are you feeling anything else out of the ordinary?”

 

“Not that I know of,” Brian shook his head. “You?”

 

“I really, really, really want to kiss you right now,” Justin confessed biting his thumb.

 

Brian focused his eyes on the blond. “I don’t think that is a good idea. We don’t know what’s going to happen if we do.”

 

“I know,” Justin nodded again. “What if… What if in the future if we wanted to… do something, we could just, you know, do it? I’m not going to kiss you now ‘cause we are both fucked up at the moment, but in the future?” the blond suggested sitting down on the sofa.

 

Brian thought for a moment about the idea taking a couple of steps back and forth before answering. “I think that would probably be good when we think about the imprinting.”

 

 

Justin nodded and neither or the men said anything after that.

Chapter 6 by Teinisydan

The first thing Brian noticed as he woke up was that Justin had his fingers wrapped around his. The man had pulled his hand over to his side and Brian could actually feel Justin’s breath against his fingertips. He gently pulled his hand out of Justin’s grasp and sat up to the edge of the bed. He went to the bathroom to use the toilet and to fix his bedhead.

 

In the meantime Justin had woken up too and had walked to the refrigerator as Brian exited the bathroom. Brian took a glass and poured himself some guava juice as Justin made himself a sandwich. Brian leaned against the kitchen island next to Justin as he sipped his juice.

 

“Can I ask you something?” Justin said with still sleepy voice.

 

“Sure,” Brian waved the glass in the air playing with the content.

 

“Yesterday when you called Peter, he mentioned talking about dreams with you,” Justin started. Brian stopped his movements not liking where this conversation was going. “What was he talking about?”

 

“Nothing important. Just something to do with the imprinting. It making me see some dreams about it. Perfectly normal,” Brian answered hoping Justin was satisfied with his answer.

 

“What kind of dreams have you had?” Justin took his sandwich and took a bite of it.

 

“I don’t really remember them anymore,” Brian tried to lie.

 

Justin leaned his hip on the kitchen island watching the other man. “It’s just got me thinking because I… I might have had seen some dreams too. I was wandering if they were the same kind as yours.”

 

Brian looked down at the smaller man. “What about?”

 

“Stuff,” Justin mumbled into his sandwich.

 

Brian tried to think how to proceed with the situation they were having. “Can we make a conclusion that my dreams and neither your dreams are suitable for minors?” the man asked pronouncing his words carefully.

 

“Um… Maybe,” Justin moved his eyes on the floor.

 

“Yeah, Peter said it was the nature’s fucked up way to get us together,” Brian told and drank the rest of the juice from his glass.

 

Justin huffed. “That is something, that is.”

 

After a silent moment Justin opened his mouth again. “Can I ask you another question?”

 

“Shoot,” Brian said.

 

“Can you… Can we… Kiss?” Justin turned a little shy as he watched Brian watch him. “I mean we agreed on something like that, you know?”

 

Brian pressed his tongue against his cheek. He took a moment before putting his glass in the sink and taking Justin’s half eaten sandwich from his hands placing it on the counter. He stepped in front of the blond and then leaned down letting his lips meet Justin’s for quick peck.

 

They both stared at each other.

 

“That. Was pathetic. I know we can do better. Come here,” Brian pulled the blond against himself capturing his lower lip between his sucking it gently. He did the same to Justin’s upper lip before pulling away again.

 

“That was better,” Justin nodded.

 

Brian smiled at him.

 

***

 

It took a week for the men to become comfortable with kissing each other and another for them to enjoy it. Awkward question’s if the other one would feel okay giving a kiss were dropped and both men became more daring and bold. They both took all the kisses they wanted without asking permissions.

 

One time as Brian was sitting in the booth at the Diner with the gang eating his turkey sandwich. He got up, looked at Justin and motioned with his eyes to follow him. Brian walked into the kitchen saying hi to Henry the cook and walked out of the back door.

 

Justin waited a minute and gathered dishes from table five before taking them to the kitchen.

 

“You should go check out what Kinney is doing out there. He looked suspicious,” Henry said nodding towards the partly open door.

 

Justin looked at the door trying to look confused. “Brian went there?”

 

Henry nodded and turned the bacon in his frying pan.

 

Justin turned his back and smiled widely as he stepped out the door and closed it behind him. As soon as the door was closed a pair of strong hands came around him pulling him closer to a strong body. Needy lips claimed his and Justin felt like he was in heaven.

 

Later Brian went to sit back in the booth as Justin loaded the dishwasher. As Justin stepped outside of the kitchen he heard Brian explain how he had complained about his sandwich that had mayo in it even though he had ordered one without mayo.

 

“And you’re still going to eat it?” Michael asked.

 

“Won’t happen again,” Brian shook his head.

 

As Justin walked behind the cash register Debbie came to swipe the counter. “Is something going on there?” she motioned from Justin to Brian and back.

 

“What? Brian and me?” Justin asked.

 

Debbie nodded.

 

“No,” Justin laughed taking the rag from Debbie and wiping the counter himself.

 

Debbie didn’t look like she believed. “Then what was he doing in the kitchen with you?”

 

Justin froze for a second before he remembered what he had just heard Brian say. “Oh that! Brian was just complaining about his food. Henry had a little slip and there was actually some mayo in his sandwich,” Justin explained.

 

“Henry does not make mistakes,” Debbie pointed out and left for the kitchen.

 

Justin panicked and ran after her.

 

“Did you put mayo in Kinney’s sandwich?” Debbie asked Henry.

 

“No way, I don’t even want to know what would happen if Kinney found mayo from his food,” Henry poured chopped salad into a big steel bowl.

 

Debbie slowly turned to look at Justin.

 

“Well he said to me that he found some!” Justin exclaimed.

 

“Where the fuck is everyone? I have to go I want my check,” Brian had appeared at the doorway to the kitchen.

 

Justin turned and went to make him a check. Brian walked after him and made sure that Debbie in the kitchen heard her when he demanded a discount for the mayo.

 

After that Justin said to Debbie that his shift ended ten minutes ago and took off after Brian.

 

Outside the men stared at each other before giggles took over them both and Brian pulled the blond into a happy kiss.

 

***

 

“Debbie is never going to let that go,” Justin laughed as Brian closed the loft door.

 

“I don’t really care right now,” Brian stepped closer to the other man and pressed his lips against the others once again.

 

Justin wrapped his hands around Brian’s neck and got up on his toes. “Brian.”

 

“Mm, what?” Brian asked.

 

“There is something buzzing in your pants,” Justin murmured against his lips.

 

Brian pulled out his cellphone and answered it. “Why are you calling on Saturday?”

 

Justin started to kiss his neck but pulled away when he heard the voice on the other end of the line.

 

“Mrs. McQuaid just called me from Eyeconic Optics. They hate the ad,” Brian could hear Cynthia say.

 

“What?” Brian yelled.

 

“I checked and Trevor actually sent the wrong drafts to them, not the newest. I know the changes aren’t big but they were important so now not only have our client seen bad work but is not satisfied at all,” Cynthia went on.

 

“We have to come up with something by Monday or we’ll lose the fucking account,” Brian moved away from Justin already putting his jacket back on and motioned Justin to do the same.

 

“Call Peter and Lisa and tell them to be at the office in half an hour. We’ll leave now,” Brian told his assistant. “Do not call Trevor, I’ll fire his ass on Monday. The idea of the ad was his.”

 

“What do you mean by we?” Cynthia asked but Brian did not bother to answer so he pressed end.

 

“You want me to come?” Justin asked as he zipped his jacket.

 

“Yes, I want you there. I know advertising isn’t your strongest field but you can help if you can,” Brian opened the loft door and let Justin out first.

 

“Eyeconic Optics, that’s sunglasses, right?” Justin asked as he took quick steps down the stairs.

 

“Yes.”

 

***

 

Brian slammed the boards on a big high table.

“This one is the older version that douchebag send to Mrs. McQuaid,” Brian pointed the board on the left. “This one is the newest,” he pointed the one on the right. “We need to come up with something different now that we know they hate this idea.”

 

All three of Brian’s employees nodded in understanding. Justin was trying to concentrate so he could be of help later.

 

“Does anyone have any ideas?”

 

“I thought on the way that maybe we could use two models on the ad instead of one. We have always used just one,” Lisa suggested.

 

“Three would look better,” Peter added.

 

“Sounds good,” Brian nodded.

 

“Should I go look for models? The model agency we used for Mighty Mints had very good models,” Cynthia was already pressing buttons on her laptop.

 

“Good, you do that,” Brian pointed her. “We need a place, where would the models be.”

 

“The summer is coming. Maybe we could use that as an advantage,” Peter said leaning on the high table. 

 

“How about a beach?” Lisa suggested.

 

“Yes, let’s go with that. Lisa can you organize a place where we can have the photoshoot? We can digitally add the beach later to the background,” Brian asked.

 

“On it!” Lisa said. “We could use the studio upstairs. That way we can have a green background,” the woman left to get the place ready.

 

“Cynthia, how’s it going?” Brian asked.

 

“Good. I already found a couple potential models. Just give me few more minutes,” Cynthia said without even lifting her head up from the computer.

 

Brian took a deep breath. Now that they had a plan and were doing something he could breath.

 

Justin noticed the stress Brian was experiencing. He walked behind the man who sat on a chair and started to message his shoulders. “You can relax now,” Justin said.

 

Peter smiled smugly at the couple as he went through the photo bank for pictures about beaches.

 

Cynthia on the other hand observed the situation from her chair. She looked at Peter who was smiling like he knew something she didn’t. She moved her eyes towards her boss and Justin who kept messaging the older man’s shoulders.

 

It took a minute for Justin notice that Cynthia was staring at them. Justin quickly pulled his hands away and took a step back. He restlessly took a couple of steps before sitting next to Brian.

 

Cynthia grinned.

 

***

 

Later when Cynthia had arranged the models and booked a meeting at six pm they all took a break because there wasn’t anything they could really do before the pictures were taken. Peter, Lisa and Cynthia decided to go and get coffee from Starbucks.

 

“I’m so firing that asshole Trevor,” Brian mumbled under his breath.

 

“Don’t worry about that now. Just concentrate on the new add and I’m sure everything will go as planned,” Justin got up from his chair and went to pacing Brian. He stopped the man and pressed himself against him wrapping his hands loosely around Brian’s waist.

 

Brian looked down at Justin’s blue eyes. He was thankful that Justin had a calming effect on him.

 

“Come on, kiss me. It might calm you down,” Justin whispered smiling.

 

Brian lifted his right hand to the back of Justin’s head and pulled his head closer for a kiss.

 

 Ten seconds later they heard someone clear their throat.

 

“Fuck off,” Brian grunted and heard Peter laugh. “Remember what you promised, Peter. Or else you’re fired too.”

 

“Yes, Mr. Kinney,” he answered getting clear message about keeping his mouth shut about the situation. “Come on girls, let’s give them a moment alone.”

 

As the door closed Justin pulled from the kiss. “You do realize this was our first public kiss?”

 

“I wouldn’t worry about it. They know how to keep their mouth shut,” Brian ran his fingers through the blond hair.

 

Justin smiled and pressed his face against Brian’s neck nuzzling the soft skin.

 

***

 

It was one am as both Brian and Justin pressed their heads into a pillow.

 

“Thanks for being there today,” Brian mumbled. “You didn’t have to.”

 

“No problem. I didn’t have anything else to do anyway,” Justin mumbled fumbling for Brian’s hand.

 

“Come here,” Brian moved closer to the blond and pulled him against his chest.

 

Justin giggled happily as he slipped his own arm around Brian. “You know I’m going to expect this every night from now on.”

 

 

“I might be able to arrange it.”

Chapter 7 by Teinisydan

“What are you doing here?” Ted asked as Brian walked in followed by Justin.

 

“To eat. That’s why we have Sunday dinners,” Brian answered taking his jacket off.

 

“I wasn’t talking to you, Kinney,” Ted shook his head.

 

Justin didn’t get the chance to reply as Debbie spoke. “I told Brian to bring him. Justin here has become part of the family and it’s time he should start attending our Sunday dinners,” Debbie went to hug the blond and hung his jacket.

 

Debbie ushered the two men to sit and told everyone to start eating. Brian pressed his tongue into his cheek. He had a pretty good idea that maybe Debbie had an ulterior motive.

 

Justin looked over at Brian and knew that Justin was aware of it too.

 

“So what are we having, Debbie?” Justin asked.

 

“Veggie lasagna, it’s Emmett’s favorite,” the redhead smiled and took Justin’s plate to fill it.

 

Justin smirked and took back the full plate.

 

“I’m guessing this is going to be a long night,” Justin whispered to Brian when everyone else were occupied with their food.

 

Brian just smirked.

 

***

 

“So Justin, an adorable man like yourself must have someone special in his life,” Emmett asked as they started to eat apple pie for dessert.

 

Justin looked up and smiled. “Actually no, I don’t,” he shook his head.

 

“I don’t believe it! You saying you have no one you have your eye on?” the tall man inquired.

 

Justin just shook his head.

 

“Well as I know many fine single boys here in Pittsburgh I could point out who are the best boyfriend material. We could go to Babylon one night,” Emmett seemed excited about the idea.

 

“Thank you, Emmett. But I think I can manage on my own,” Justin laughed.

 

“If you want to get laid, Brian’s your guy,” Michael smirked.

 

Justin chocked on a piece of apple pie as he heard Michael’s comment.

 

“What the hell Mikey?” Brian asked.

 

“I mean you’ve practically fucked half of Pittsburgh, you can give recommendations,” Michael laughed and made the whole table chuckle.

 

“Thank you Michael, that is very kind of you but I think I can manage on my own in that category too,” Justin wiped his mouth in a napkin as he cleared his throat.

 

Brian noticed how Debbie kept her eye on him and Justin. Actually Brian had noticed that Debbie had kept her eye on them all night.

 

Justin tried to move the conversation away from his love life by asking Ben about his work. This luckily worked as Ben started to answer Justin’s questions. By the end of the night when everyone were leaving and putting their coats on, Brian walked to Debbie who was rinsing the dirty dishes in the sink.

“You know how you always claim to know me better than I do,” Brian leaned back at the stove.

 

“That’s ‘coz I do,” Debbie said.

 

“You do realize that that goes the other way too. I’ve known you as long as you have known me,” Brian added.

 

Debbie nodded.

 

“So what is going on? Out with it,” he demanded.

 

“Out with what?” Debbie asked her voice turning way too cheery. Brian knew when her voice started to change like that the woman was lying.

“Why is Justin here? Why did you tell me to pick him up?” Brian asked. “And don’t tell me about some family bullshit.”

 

“You are being ridiculous, Brian,” Debbie told him moving a pile of plates away to make room for other dishes.

 

“What were you hoping would happen tonight?” the brunet asked.

 

Debbie pretended to be occupied with the dishes.

 

“Were you hoping to catch me red handed with my hand in his pants?” the brunet pointed out.

 

“Maybe,” Debbie admitted.

 

“Well, don’t worry mom, won’t happen,” Brian said as he moved to leave.

 

“He’s a good kid Brian, don’t mess with him,” Debbie pointed a dripping wet spoon at him.

 

“Who says I’m messing with him and he’s not a kid,” Brian actually smiled and left before she could say anything else.

 

“Justin, you need a ride back home?” Brian went to the blond.

 

“That would be nice, Brian. Thank you,” Justin smiled.

 

As they got into the car Justin started laughing. “That certainly was interesting.”

 

“Did you hear what I talked about with Debbie?” Brian started the car and took off.

 

“Yes. I did. And by the way I wouldn’t mind you sticking your hand in my pants. Could be hot,” Justin smiled brightly.

 

“Of course it would be hot. I’m good with all things sexual,” Brian laughed.

 

Justin didn’t answer he just smiled and watch the passing street lights. “I forgot to ask, how did it go with the Eyeconic Optics ad? Did you get to finish it?” Earlier the day Brian had gone to work to finish what they had started yesterday.

 

“Yes. All is ready for tomorrow’s meeting with my client,” Brian said glad that it was over.

 

“That’s good,” Justin commented.

 

They drove in silence for another minute before Brian reached over and placed his hand in Justin’s.

 

***

 

Brian tapped his keyboard as he wrote an e-mail to Mrs. McQuaid. He wanted to thank her for the excellent meeting they had today and also thanked her for the feedback saying that it was very valuable for Kinnetik and their relationship.

 

After pressing send he leaned back in his chair and took out his cellphone. He clicked on his contacts and scrolled down to Justin’s name. Brian knew it was waste of time since the man was working and hence wouldn’t answer his phone. But he missed the waiter like crazy. Justin had told that he had experienced the same kind of change as Brian. Neither of them felt the anxious feeling when the other one wasn’t around but the missing was crazy. That’s why they spend almost all their free time alone together.

 

The light turned off in his phone and Brian slipped it back into his pocket. Maybe he could make it an early day and go get some food before picking the man up from the Diner. He checked the time and noticed it was already half past three. He checked his calendar to make sure he didn’t have anything important scheduled for the rest of the day before turning his computer off and slipping his jacket on.

 

“I’m taking off,” he informed Cynthia as he walked out of his office and past her desk.

 

“Cutting the day short again? You’ve been doing that a lot lately,” the blond woman commented.

 

“That is the beauty of being the boss,” he winked at Cynthia and told her to have a good day.

 

He stopped by an Italian restaurant to pick up some dinner and then parked near the Diner and waited for Justin to come out.

 

Someone knocked on his window and Brian turned to see Michael on the other side of the glass. Brian turned the car key and rolled the window down. “Hey you, what are you doing here?”

 

“I could ask you the same question. I’m going to get something to eat. Want to come with?” Michael asked.

 

“No thanks,” Brian shook his head.

 

“Then what are you doing here sitting alone in a parked car?” the black haired man asked.

 

“Me? Oh um… one of my clients called had to stop the car to take it,” Brian smiled as he lied. He noticed Justin walk out of the Diner. The blond noticed Brian’s Jeep and also Michael standing next to it. He started to walk to the other way hoping Michael wouldn’t see him. “I’m actually done with the call as you can see so I have to go. See you later,” Brian rolled the window back up a little.

 

“Why don’t you come eat with me?” Michael placed his fingers on the glass to stop Brian rolling the window back up.

 

“I already got food,” Brian pointed to the back seat where the take out was. “Anyway, gotta go!” the man rolled the window rest of the way up and took off. He drove straight ahead until he saw Justin walking on the sidewalk and stopped next to him.

 

Justin opened the door and hopped in. “Can we go to my place? My phone battery died this morning and I need my charger.”

 

“Sure. I got us food,” Brian said and drove to Justin’s place.

 

As Brian parked the car in front of Justin’s building he noticed the blond man become quiet and unnecessarily uncomfortable. Brian also noted when turning the engine off that outside there was a blond woman who looked remarkably like Justin. The woman walked closer and knocked on the window.

 

Justin looked miserable as he opened the door.

 

“Where have you been young man? I’ve been trying to reach you all day!” the woman said.

 

“I work mother, you know that. My battery died,” Justin got out.

 

Fuck. Was all Brian could think.

 

Brian got out of the car also and took the take out from the back seat.

 

“Who is this, Justin?” the woman asked.

 

“Um… This is Brian. A friend of mine. Brian, this is my mother, Jennifer,” Justin introduced and went to open the door to the building. He let Brian and his mother in and all three of them walked into the second floor in uncomfortable silence.

 

“So what are you doing here, mother?” Justin asked as he closed the door to his apartment. Brian decided that it was best if he went to the kitchen to take out plates and utensils and make himself invisible in the process.

 

“I couldn’t reach you by phone so I decided to check you haven’t slipped and fell. God knows you could have hit your head and in the progress died,” Jennifer panted.

 

“No, mother. I’m still alive as you can see,” Justin tried to calm her.

 

“Well, I didn’t know that until now,” Jennifer pointed out.

 

Justin heard Brian set the table. “I have company, so if you don’t mind…”

 

“So, you’re going to just kick me out?” Jennifer seemed upset. “Five minutes ago I thought you were dead!”

 

“Justin,” Brian said motioning him to join him in the kitchen. Justin told his mother to wait a minute as he walked to Brian.

 

“I think you should let her stay. She seems really upset,” Brian whispered.

 

“You don’t know my mother. She will ask questions, she’s the nosiest person on this planet,” Justin whispered back.

 

“Let her stay. We’ll come up with some bullshit story if we have to,” Brian lifted his brows.

 

Justin looked at the other man for a second. “Fine, I’ll tell her to stay.” Justin walked back into the living room.

 

“Mom, you can stay for a while but we have plans today so only an hour,” Justin pointed his finger at her.

 

That seemed to get Jennifer into better mood. “Thank you Brian,” she smiled at the man in the kitchen.

 

Justin rolled his eyes and went to the bedroom to search for the charger.

 

“Are you hungry Mrs. Taylor? I think there’s enough for three in here,” Brian kindly offered.

 

“Sure, I could eat something,” she sat down at the kitchen table remarkably happier person than she was two seconds ago.

 

Brian took out extra plate and a fork.

 

“So, where did you meet my son,” Jennifer asked Brian as he sat down too and took the food containers out of the plastic bag.

 

Justin came back into the kitchen and gave Brian a look that visibly told him I told you so.

 

“I met Justin at the Diner,” Brian answered ignoring the blond.

 

“The place where Justin works?” Jennifer asked and took one of the containers from Brian.

 

“Yes. I’m a regular there so we started talking since Justin’s boss is like a mother to me,” Brian thought he might get extra points for that.

 

“And what kind of plans you two have tonight?”

 

Justin wasn’t wrong when he told that Jennifer was nosy.

 

“Um…” Brian couldn’t come up with anything so he looked at Justin.

 

“Brian agreed to model for me. You know how rarely I get an actual living model and Brian has a free night today so he agreed to help,” Justin said also sitting at the table.

 

Brian filled their both plates and gave Justin his.

 

Jennifer kept firing her questions until Justin told her to stop. After that they finished their meal in awkward silence. Brian found himself biting his lips so he wouldn’t start chuckling. The whole situation was just so bizarre. Jennifer was bitter because her son ordered him to be quiet and Justin was annoyed that his mother was there.

 

Justin eventually drove Jennifer off. Brian cleaned the table and turned to Justin. “Your mother really is something. Do you think she noticed anything?” Brian asked.

 

“No. She would have definitely said something about it. It’s kind of been her dream for me to get imprinted on someone since she never was. Some ways she wants to live through me,” Justin winced.

 

Brian smiled at the blond. “So should we start waiting for her to stop by like this more often?”

 

The blond shook his head. “No, she visits me only if there is a very good reason. Apparently she thought because she can’t get hold of me through calling it automatically translates that I’m dead. That is in top five reason’s to visit me.”

 

Brian was glad to hear that as he moved to sit in the living room. “So you want to draw me tonight?

 

“That was a lie but I wouldn’t mind if you don’t,” Justin got excited. Brian had never modeled for him before and Justin would love to draw him.

 

“I don’t mind,” Brian grinned.

 

“Okay, wait a minute. I’ll go get my sketchpad,” Justin was definitely excited as he ran to the bedroom.

 

 

As he came back he stopped on his tracks. “Brian… Why are you naked?”

Chapter 8 by Teinisydan

Brian’s first instinct was to say good morning when he opened his eyes and saw that Justin was awake. But on second thought he hold the words back. He noticed that the blond licked his lips and then let his tongue rest against his bottom lip. He noticed Justin’s breathing was different. He noticed the blue eyes that were squeezed closed. And more importantly he noticed that under his blanket there was movement going on.

 

He grinned at the sight but swore in his mind when he noticed that he was liking what he was seeing. Namely his dick was taking action. He tried not to move even though being on his back would have been better position for his growing dick than lying on his left side.

 

He heard a quiet voice that escaped Justin’s throat. That was one beautiful voice. Brian could see that Justin quickened the movements of his hand. He was sucking his bottom lip into his mouth and a second later Brian could hear a small whimpering as he came.

 

Brian grinned as Justin opened his eyes and stared at the ceiling for a few seconds before moving his head towards Brian no doubt to see if he was still sleeping.

 

The blond jumped and Brian had never heard anyone let out so many swear words as Justin did at the moment.

 

“What the fuck, Brian?” Justin’s voice was an octave higher.

 

“Good morning to you too,” Brian smirked.

 

“Fuck off!” Justin yelled as he sat up and kept the covers against his chest.

 

“Is my little wittle blondie a little embarrassed?” Brian smiled widely as he poked his finger between Justin’s ribs making the blond squirm.

 

“You should only see how embarrassed you would be if he situation was reversed!” the blond yelled.

 

Brian moved onto his back and grinned. “I don’t think so, blondie. I know I look hot when I jerk off. Nothing to be embarrassed about,” the brunet said smugly.

 

“Yeah, prove it,” Justin challenged him pressing his tongue in his cheek like he had seen Brian do several times.

 

“You asking me to jerk myself off for you?” Brian raised his other brow.

 

“Yes I am,” Justin said confidently.

 

Brian stared at the blond for a second.

 

“Or are you too scared? Pussy,” Justin gave Brian a smug face.

 

“Okay, give me the lube,” Brian pointed at the night stand on Justin’s side.

 

Justin reached back into the drawer and pulled out the lube throwing it at the other man. Brian took the tube and popped the cap open with his thumb. He squeezed some of the substance onto his right hand closed the cap dropping the tube on the mattress. He took his hands under the cover and slid his boxers lower. He wrapped his fingers around his cock spreading the lubricant all over himself.

 

Justin grinned as he settled on his right side propping his head up on his hand.

 

“So how does it feel?” the blond grinned.

 

“Very good,” Brian whispered smugly knowing that was not the answer the blond had been wanting.

 

Justin huffed a little as he watched Brian’s face. He grinned as he moved his left hand on the cover and without breaking their eye contact he slowly moved the cover aside so he could see what Brian was doing to himself under it.

 

Justin let his eyes wonder down Brian’s bare chest and down to where the man was touching himself. It was a beautiful sight. Brian was fully hard and Justin couldn’t help but notice the size of Brian’s cock since he’d never seen it before this hard. He watched as Brian lazily moved his hand up and down the glistening cock, precum already leaking down from the head.

 

Brian on the other hand did not take his eyes away from the blond’s face. He looked as lust filled the blue eyes and again Justin was licking his lips. He imagined what it would feel like if the full lips were around his cock gliding up and down. He wondered what it would feel like if Justin ran his wet tongue the underside of his cock. What it would feel like if his fingers were touching his balls.

 

He crabbed himself more firmly and quickened his pace noticing the change in Justin’s breathing. He felt his orgasm slowly building up and he really yarned for Justin to touch him. He rolled his palm against the head of his cock as Justin moved to look at him in the eyes.

 

Brian wasted no time. He took a firm hold from Justin’s neck with his left hand and pulled him closer for a hungry kiss. He devoured the mouth as he stoked himself faster and moaned as Justin placed his hand on his chest to seek for leverage and brushing his nipple in the process. He kept kissing the blond until he felt his orgasm reach its peak and he felt white hot cum fall down on his fingers.

 

Justin pulled his lips off Brian but did not pull away. He let Brian catch his breath before asking. “So not even a little embarrassed?”

 

Brian shook his head grinning. “I do on the other hand think that we both need a shower. Wanna come with me?”

 

Justin cleared his throat before nodding and giving Brian one last kiss before pulling away.

They got up and went to the bathroom. They threw their dirty underwear into the laundry basket and stepped inside the stall. Brian made sure the water wasn’t too cold before the both stepped under the spray.

 

For the first time Justin let himself watch Brian and enjoy what he was seeing. He took the soap and pressed it against the man’s skin letting his hand roam the body slippery from the soap.

 

“You know what?” Justin asked.

 

Brian lifted his brows to tell him that he was listening.

 

“I think you’re pretty hot,” Justin confessed.

 

Brian smiled. “I don’t think your too bad yourself.”

 

***

 

Somehow after their morning session Brian felt hornier than he had ever been. This was weird since he had never before really wanted to fuck Justin. He wanted to kiss him and touch him but fuck? Not before this morning. He found himself sitting on his computer during the day and instead surfing the internet his eyes constantly moved towards Justin who was cooking in the kitchen. He occasionally let his eyes wander the other man’s body up and down. He wondered had Justin’s ass always looked so fuckable. Brian knew he thought that his ass had always been good looking but he had not thought about it in context of fucking. He also couldn’t get the image out of his head. The one he had had in the morning about Justin and his lips around his cock.

 

Brian hated this. He hated it that he being imprinted on someone could change his life so drastically in a second. It was like the kissing. One second they were friends and then suddenly they were making out not even realizing it and they couldn’t be only friends anymore. And yesterday Brian would have never even thought about fucking the blond but now it was all he dreamed of. Just because of a jerk off session in the morning.

 

In the evening Brian had agreed to go out with the gang for a while leaving Justin at the loft to draw. He thought it might help him get his mind off Justin for a while. Unfortunately every blond he saw in Babylon reminded him of Justin. But they all seemed to have a flaw so he couldn’t fuck them. It seemed that either they didn’t have a good ass, their face was unattractive or they were way too tall.

 

He was getting irritated so he took off leaving the confused gang behind. He drove for a while before he stopped the car when he found a good isolated place. He turned off the engine and leaned his head on the steering wheel.

 

He was so horny and he didn’t want anyone else touching him than Justin. And there was no way he would even talk about this to Justin. He was not going to fuck him.

 

This imprinting was so fucked up.

 

Brian couldn’t even remember when the last time he had gotten laid was. The gang thought it had been half an hour ago in the backroom of Babylon but the truth was far from it.

 

Emmett had always said that if you cannot remember the last time, it was time.

 

Brian took his hand to the buttons on his jeans and opened them.

 

***

 

A week later when Brian had been pushing Justin away every time the blond wanted to be close to him the blond decided that he would not let Brian fall asleep before they talked. He looked at the man lying on his back and poked his upper arm to get his attention.

 

“What?” Brian shifted under his cover.

 

“Is something wrong? Have I done something?” Justin asked turning on his right side.

 

Brian turned his head towards Justin looking confused. “What are you talking about?”

 

“Well for starters it seems I’m not allowed to sleep on your side of the bed anymore,” Justin said motioning the distance between them.

 

Brian knew exactly what Justin was talking about. For the past week Brian had felt so horny he did not want to let Justin get near because he would not know what would happen.

 

“I don’t wanna talk about it,” was all Brian said and turned his back to the blond.

 

“Don’t Brian. I’m feeling pretty confused here and I don’t like it. You can talk to me about anything. We are imprinted after all,” Justin went closer to the other man. He placed his chin on his shoulder and rubbed his arm with his hand.

 

“Let it go, Justin. It’s nothing you did,” Brian sighed.

 

“Then tell me why have I slept on the other side of the bed lately,” Justin whispered.

 

Brian rubbed his face with his hand. “’Coz I want you way too much and I don’t know what would happen if you came too close.”

 

Justin stayed silent. He pressed his face against Brian’s shoulder for a while before looking Brian again in the eyes. “You should know that I’ve been feeling like that for almost three weeks now.”

 

“You have?” Brian asked furrowing his brows.

 

“Yeah. You should have figured that out, these things seem to happen to both of us at fairly same time,” Justin pressed his lips against Brian’s skin.

 

“But I’m not ready to fuck you. Not with the imprinting and all,” Brian shook his head. “It would make everything just too fucking real.”

 

“We don’t have to take that step. Not before we’re ready,” Justin said to sooth Brian.

 

Brian took a deep breath and felt how Justin started to move his fingertip against the skin on his arm.

 

“So now that we have realized that you want me and I want you… We could do something about it,” Justin formed his words carefully. He did not want to scare Brian off.

 

Brian turned to watch Justin asking with his eyes what did he mean.

 

“We’re both horny and want each other so we could kinda like… fool around you know,” Justin bit his lower lip.

 

Brian did still not say anything.

 

“We don’t have to go too far. Only like… third base,” Justin bit his lips so that he wouldn’t smile too much.

 

“You want to get on third base with me?” Brian asked.

 

“Well yeah, before we have a home run, whenever that’s happening,” Justin smiled.

 

Brian rolled his eyes at Justin’s metaphors. “I need something if we’re going to do this,” he sighed and turned on his back.

 

Justin smiled even widely. “Name your poison,” he was already getting up to go to Brian’s stash.

 

“E,” Brian yelled after Justin who was already in the living room.

 

 

The blond ran back and bounced on the bed with a small bag.

Chapter 9 by Teinisydan

Brian felt the effects of the drug start as Justin crawled under the cover. Brian could see the excitement in Justin’s eyes and was pretty sure he would feel it too if the blond was pressed against him.

 

“So what do you wanna do?” Justin asked all seductively smiling.

 

“Why are you so happy about this?” Brian asked groaning and pinching the bridge of his nose.

 

“Did you know I haven’t gotten laid since before I first saw you? That was months ago,” Justin explained.

 

Brian did not answer the blond as he enjoyed the rising feeling of ecstasy.

 

“So what do you want to do?” Justin got closer and started to give kisses on Brian’s neck.

 

Brian pulled the blond on top of him and Justin complied by throwing his left leg over Brian.

 

“First,” Brian said. “I wanna grab this,” he moved his hands on Justin’s ass and squeezed and pulled the man against himself so he could feel the blond’s cock pressed against his cock.

 

“Then I want you to kiss me all over,” Brian said moving the cover aside.

 

Justin moved to kiss him on his chest. He scattered kisses all over Brian’s skin, he licked his nipples making the man groan. He gave a few kisses on Brian’s upper stomach and returned back to his chest leaving a wet trail of kisses and licks as he moved back to Brian’s neck and moved to kiss his chin and finally he captured Brian’s lips for a passionate kiss.

 

“Then what do you want?” Justin said between kisses and rubbing his hardening underwear covered cock against Brian’s hard cock.

 

“I want you to suck me,” Brian breathed. “I want you to suck me till I come down your throat. I want to feel those lips around my cock,” he kissed Justin back. He wanted his dream come true. He had wanted this so much for the past week.

 

“Yes sir,” Justin smirked and moved down on Brian.

 

Brian lifted his head to see Justin go down and when Justin placed his hand flat on his aching cock he let his head fall down on the pillow. He felt Justin give him kisses on the covered cock before he slowly lowered the waistband of his black boxers and his cock sprung free.

 

“I was very impressed when I first saw your cock. It’s so fucking huge. I’ve never had anything this big inside me,” Justin whispered as he made sure his fingers were warm before placing them under Brian’s sack and rolling his balls in his palm.

 

“Christ,” Brian yelled.

 

“It’s so beautiful Brian. All I wanna do is taste it, to lick it and feel you in the back of my throat,” Justin spoke in a low seductive voice. “Do you want that too, Brian?”

 

“Fuck yes!” Brian moaned and Justin gave a couple of kisses on the head of Brian’s cock before slipping it between his lips and sucking it gently.

 

He licked the underside of it, rand his lips along the length and finally took it into his mouth. He moved his lips up and down the head taking more and more in every time he went down, letting his throat open up.

 

Brian almost came right then when he felt the tip of his cock touch the back of Justin’s throat.

 

Justin continued to roll Brian’s balls in his hand as he tried to pleasure Brian the best he could with his lips. He turned his head and let the tip of the cock slide along the inside of his cheek.

 

“Fuck I’m close,” Brian moaned biting his lips and running his fingers through Justin’s blond hair occasionally crabbing some hair inside his fist.

 

Justin left Brian’s balls alone as he moved to wrap his fingers at the base of his cock. He increased the sucking blobbing his head up and down increasing the friction and five seconds later Justin felt hot sticky substance spurt into the back of his throat.

 

Justin moved his lips slowly up and down letting Brian ride the wave of his orgasm. He then swallowed the cum in his mouth and licked Brian clean. Justin got up and laid next to Brian watching the limp body.

 

“That was the best blowjob I have ever had,” Brian said eyes closed.

 

Justin gave Brian a moment to catch his breath. He rubbed his chest and waited for Brian’s breathing to even out.

 

“What would you like to do next,” Justin asked.

 

Brian grinned as he turned his head towards Justin and watched straight into his blue eyes. “I remember a hazy evening when someone confessed that they have never been rimmed,” Brian smiled.

 

Justin pulled his lips into his mouth. “Really?”

 

“I also remember someone saying how much they would like to experience it,” Brian continue.

 

“Really?” Justin repeated.

 

“Really,” Brian nodded his head. “Turn over,” Brian commanded.

 

Justin smiled shyly as he turned around and laid on his stomach. Brian took a pillow and got on his knees straddling Justin.

 

“Lift your ass,” Brian told him pulling his hips up a little. He placed the pillow under Justin’s hips and told the blond to relax and enjoy.

 

Brian mounted him starting from neck. He gave gentle kisses to each bump on his spine slowly working his way down Justin’s back. He kissed both of Justin’s ass cheeks before kneading them, running his hands to Justin’s thighs and back to his ass. Brian parted his cheeks with one hand as he took his thumb and touched the hole rubbing it.

 

Justin moaned as Brian touched his hole, rubbing it and moving the finger over it. He felt Brian’s breath on his skin as he leaned to give more kisses on his ass and finally he felt kisses at the top of his crack. Two hands spread his legs more and then his cheeks. Justin felt the incredible feeling as for the first time in his life a tongue slid over his hole.

 

“Fuck,” Justin moaned. “So good,” the blond mumbled into the pillow.

 

Brian lapped the hole slowly teasing the blond and trying to make his first time unforgettable. He kneaded his ass occasionally running one hand across the blond’s back and thighs.

 

Justin squirmed under him pressing his ass against Brian’s face.

 

“Get on your knees,” Brian commanded slapping Justin’s thigh.

 

The blond lifted his ass in the air but kept his head down on the pillow. Brian got on his knees also and continued to rim Justin as he moved his hands to the blond’s cock. He jerked the blond off in a fast pace knowing he was close.

 

Justin grunted into the pillow. The hand moving fast on his cock felt so amazing. Justin couldn’t take it anymore. He felt his orgasm quickly coming and reaching its peak.

 

Brian tugged a few more times and gave Justin’s ass a few more kisses before pulling away and helping the blond lie down on a clean space on the sheets.

 

Brian lied down half on top of the blond who was coming down after his orgasm.

 

“I want to schedule another meeting with you Mr. Kinney,” Justin smiled and pulled Brian’s head for a quick kiss.

 

Brian smiled and lied his head down next to Justin’s.

 

“Do you want to change the sheets?” Brian asked.

 

Justin shook his head. “If it’s alright with you I’m going to stay here in your arms for the rest of the night. Now that we’ve relived the tension a little I think we’re safe for the night.”

 

Brian nodded and closed his eyes quickly falling asleep.

 

***

 

Brian drummed two pencils on the edge of his desk. He nodded occasionally as Peter was presenting his idea for Eyeconic Optics. Mrs. McQuaid had liked the new idea and style they had created over one weekend about a month ago so they decided to further the idea and come up with a whole new campaign.

 

Peter couldn’t help but notice Brian’s sunny disposition. He had never seen him drumming pencils before. The man had a constant smile on his face. He agreed to practically everything and gave kind compliments about Peter’s idea. Usually Brian second guessed everything. “You’re going to break those pens if you don’t stop soon,” Peter grinned.

 

Brian gave him a sour look and threw the pencils on the table.

 

“What has gotten you so happy?” Peter asked. He sat on a chair.

 

“If I told you I’d have to kill you,” Brian grinned.

 

“Where the lemon bars that Justin brought during lunch that good?” Peter grinned. “I noticed he stayed for a while,” he told with a hint in his voice.

 

“You know he sometimes visits me. You’ve been there most of the times so you know what we do. What would make this time any different?” Brian asked and got up to inspect closer the collage Peter had come up with. “Could you ask Neal to do drafts where the black color is replaced with dark purple? I want to know how that works.”

 

“Sure,” Peter agreed. “But Brian, do you remember that I once told you I’ve been imprinted for the past twenty years? Actually now it’s twenty one. We celebrated our anniversary a week ago.”

 

Brian sat back in his chair. “What has that got to do with anything?”

 

“I’ve been through what you are going through. So do you really think you can fool me?” the man smugly leaned in his chair placing his left ankle over his right knee.

 

“How am I fooling you?” Brian asked.

 

“The sex has started,” Peter laughed. “I remember when I had that stage. I was in college and for two whole weeks everything was totally blank. We fucked like bunnies,” the man chuckled.

 

“What a lovely story to share with your boss but I’m sorry to disappoint you. We aren’t fucking,” Brian leaned against the table with his elbows and shook his head.

 

“I don’t believe it! You’re acting like you got laid!” Peter’s face fell.

 

Brian shrugged.

 

“Again, I’m sorry to disappoint you.”

“Tell me! I’m dying to know,” Peter leaned forward.

 

“Justin asked to get on third base with me,” Brian grinned.

 

Peter laughed. “Third base?”

 

“His words not mine,” Brian laughed too. “He asked me really nicely.”

 

“I bet he did,” Brian’s employee looked smug.

 

“He’s a little fiend. Has energy to last forever,” Brian smiled happily. “Finally someone who can keep up with me.”

 

“So why haven’t you had a home run yet?” Peter wondered.

 

“Reasons,” Brian smiled.

 

“Oh come on! You obviously want each other. What’s the problem? I know Justin delivered something entirely else with those lemon bars,” Peter said.

 

“Go talk to Neil,” Brian pointed at the door.

 

 

“Fine. I’ll leave this for now. But Brian, you should try to let it go and live to the fullest,” Peter took his collage and walked out the door. 

Chapter 10 by Teinisydan

 

Brian fed Justin the second white pill of E. The man was high as a kite giggling and laughing. Brian loved him like this. He couldn’t handle his drugs quite well since he became all fuzzy with way less than Brian. Justin had taken advantage of Brian because he knew that when Brian was high he was very giving. He had sat in Brian’s lap on the sofa as Brian groped him and Justin jerked him off. The handjob had been a little sloppy but Brian had gotten off. Next Justin had blown him on the rug while jerking himself off. Brian had gotten off on that too. Unfortunately Justin hadn’t so he told Brian to fix the problem. Brian had happily fixed the problem.

 

Justin had made Brian talk and had found out that Brian thought that if they had sex, they would become some sort of a couple. He was afraid that sex would complete the imprinting and they would actually be a couple. That Brian would fall in love with Justin and he would never want to look another man in his life. Although Justin had noticed that Brian hadn’t looked at another man for months. Brian hadn’t seemed to notice that.

 

So Justin encouraged Brian to take drugs whenever they could. Justin knew this was morally wrong, but he was horny all the time and Brian lowered his fears every time he had E in his system. Also this kept Justin on Brian’s side of the bed. Regularly making Brian experience orgasms kept him mellow and loving. 

 

Even though Brian wouldn’t fuck him and Justin knew why, it didn’t stop Justin from trying. He was ready to take the next step and showed it whenever he could. He tried seducing Brian by touching himself seductively. He tried to lure him by pushing his fingers in his hole as Brian sucked him off. He even waved a condom in front of his face.

 

But Brian did not give up and Justin got frustrated.

 

So Justin’s plan was to pump his imprinter full of drugs and cross his fingers.

 

Brian was lying on the white soft rug on his back smoking. Justin admired the smoke rings Brian was making as he lied next to Brian. He felt nice. Brian really was the master of using his hands. He seemed to have learned where Justin’s sweet spots were. Justin had never loved the third base so much. Justin rolled on his stomach enjoying the feeling of the soft rug on his naked body. He loved the tingling sensation as his cock rubbed on the soft rug.

 

Brian moved on his side facing Justin and propped his head on his hand. He left the tobacco between his lips as he moved his hand slowly from Justin shoulder to his ass groping it.

 

Justin took the tobacco from Brian taking a hit himself a slowly exhaling the smoke from his lungs.

 

“Want to take a shower?” Brian asked.

 

“It’s…” Justin looked at the clock. “Three in the morning.”

 

“I don’t care,” Brian sing sang. “I could rim you,” the brunet wiggled his brows.

 

“I have to be at work at nine,” Justin pushed his ass against the hand on his ass.

 

Brian groaned. “Fine, let’s go to bed,” he slapped Justin’s ass as he got up using the table to steady him.

 

Justin followed him to bed and immediately fell asleep as his head hit the same pillow as Brian’s.

 

***

 

“Think we should check the place?” Brian asked.

 

“Yeah, It looks good but are you sure no one we know will be there?”

 

 

“We’ll look around first,” Brian unbuckled his seat belt.

 

 

“You said no one you know has ever been here,” Justin clarified.

 

“Yes, now come on,” Brian said and got out of the car.

 

“I’ve never even heard about this place,” Justin commented and walked around the car to Brian.

 

The two men walked in the restaurant. They had looked online that it provided home cooked meals. They had never actually done anything together outside the loft except Debbie’s Sunday dinners and spent time at the Diner. It seemed to them like they were taking a big risk to appear publicly together but that was why they had chosen the restaurant. It was at the outskirts of Pittsburgh and neither of them had ever been there.

 

A young lady walked them to their table for two and asked them what drinks they would like to have. Then she gave them menus and told them she would be right back.

 

“This feels like I’m doing something bad,” Justin smiled.

 

“What does?” Brian asked.

 

“I used to sneak out my window when I was a teenager and still lived with my parents. I had to do almost everything behind my parents back. Feels like I’m a teenager again,” Justin giggled. 

 

Brian smiled. “If this works out and we don’t get caught, we maybe could do this again.”

 

The waitress came back with Brian’s beer and Justin’s mineral water.

 

“Thank you,” Justin politely smiled.

 

“Do you need more time to decide what you will have?” she asked.

 

“Yes, better if you come back a little later,” Brian said and took a look at the menu.

 

She walked away and Brian lifted his head. “See anything you like?”

 

“The pasta section looks good. Maybe with just tomato sauce and some garlic bread,” the blond looked at the menu.

 

“I think I’m going with the stake of the house,” Brian mumbled.

 

The waitress came back again and took their orders.

 

“I think I like this place. Nothing too fancy but it’s cozy,” Justin leaned his elbows against the table.

 

“Do my eyes deceive me or is Mr. Kinney on a date,” they heard a snickering voice.

 

Brian didn’t even look up. He knew that voice way to well. “Fuck off, Peter,” he said.

 

“No, we just got here,” the man smiled.

 

Brian looked up and saw his employee and another man.

 

“This is Shane, my partner,” Peter introduced slipping his arm around the other man’s waist. “Honey, this is my boss, Brian and his… friend, Justin.”

 

“Hello,” Justin said politely.

 

“Do you mind if we join you two?” Peter asked.

 

“No room in the table,” Brian answered as Justin shook his head saying “we don’t mind”.

 

 

Peter laughed and patted Brian on his shoulder. “I’ll ask someone to move the table for us.”

Brian watched as the man stopped the waiter walking past and asked if they could move two tables together. It seemed to Brian like the waiter was way too happy to do so. Brian sighed as another table clanked against his and Justin’s table.

 

Justin reached over the small table and took Brian’s hand in his looking at him compassionately. He nodded him reassuringly that everything was going to be fine.

 

Peter sat next to Brian and Shane took a place next to Justin. “We aren’t interrupting anything, are we?” Peter asked motioning towards the intertwined fingers.

 

“No. It’s fine Peter. We just decided to have something else than spicy take out for a change,” Justin smiled at the man.

 

“How did you find this place? It’s one of our favorite restaurants,” Peter asked.

 

“We looked it up from the internet,” Brian explained.

 

“Can we have a bottle of Merlot and four glasses?” Peter asked as the waiter who helped move the table walked by.

 

“Certainly,” the man said.

 

“And would you bring us our usual?” Peter added.

 

The man nodded smiling.

 

“They serve wine in a place like this?” Justin wondered.

 

“Yes. They added nice range of different wines on the menu a year ago,” Shane nodded.

 

An hour later they had eaten. Brian actually relaxed and enjoyed his evening even though his employee was babbling right next to him. Justin had been interested in knowing Peter and Shane’s story.

 

Shane had already told how they met when they were twenty years old. Peter was starting a marketing planning course and Shane had decided to take the course just for fun. So they had sat there in auditory on the same row. Shane had leaned forward and looked over at the other end of the row and that’s when he saw Peter for the first time.

 

Shane had thought that Peter was a real catch. Classically handsome, dark features, hair fixed just right. He had looked so adorable in his flannel shirt and worn out jeans. Peter on the other hand had thought that Shane had looked badass with his shaved head and black leather jacket. Shane had decided to go talk to him after class and that was the moment when they both felt something change. Neither of them had realized what actually had happened. They found out after the course had ended. Both have been on the edge of a nervous breakdown until they saw each other in the cafeteria for the first time after the last class. They had had lunch together and talked about that they thought they might be imprinted on each other.

 

“That’s when we decided to give it a chance and we got to know each other,” Shane told.

 

“So we spend a lot of evenings together going out, cooking, playing cards, watching movies you name it. And with some time he started to fall for me and I for him,” Peter took a sip of him wine.

 

“You’re married, right?” Justin asked. Both men nodded. “How fast did you get married?”

 

“I’m not sure I want to hear this,” Brian rolled his eyes.

 

Peter dismissed his boss and answered Justin. “We had known about five years when Shane proposed and a year after that we were married. So six years before we actually were a married couple.”

 

“I thought it would have happened sooner,” Justin drank the rest of his wine.

 

“Well, we wanted to take our time. We weren’t actually in a hurry because we knew we would spent the rest of our lives together no matter when we got married,” Shane said offering Justin some more wine but the blond declined.

 

“So how are you two doing?” Shane asked.

 

“You have to be more specific,” Brian said.

 

“I understand you two are quite a new couple. Are you still feeling the withdrawal symptoms when you’re not near each other?” Shane asked.

 

Justin looked at Brian waiting to see if he wanted to answer first but the brunet didn’t seem all too eager to answer. “Well, I miss him like crazy when we’re at work. That’s basically the only time we aren’t together,” Justin started. “But it is a lot better than it was in the beginning. I thought I actually was going crazy.”

 

Brian nodded. “Same here.”

 

“So you haven’t accepted the imprinting yet, have you?” Shane asked smiling a little.

 

“I’m not exactly sure how to do that,” Justin furrowed his brows. “I mean I’m personally okay with the fact that I’m imprinted on Brian. We work together pretty well and I like having him around,” Justin said as he watched Brian in the eyes.

 

“Well I think in your case you have to do something about it. What I’ve gathered from Brian it seems like you are more a couple of action. For example, you were fine with being friends until you kissed. Then you realized you couldn’t be friends anymore,” Peter explained.

 

Brian looked at his empty plate. He had feared this. He knew the imprinting would be complete if he and Justin had actual sex. It had to be. The brunet just didn’t feel like he was ready for that.

 

Justin noticed the look in Brian’s eyes and reached for his hand again. He knew what Brian was thinking because they had talked about it.

 

“Seems like there’s something going on,” Peter commented as he saw the look on their faces.

 

Justin looked at Peter and the back to Brian. He decided to keep his mouth shut. Brian would not appreciate if he told about this to his employee. “We have to work on it,“ was all Justin said.

 

“If you don’t mind me asking, how did you to do it? How did you complete the imprinting?” Justin asked taking his hand away from Brian’s but moving his legs under the table so that their feet were touching.

 

“I think for us it was the marriage. The anxious phase lasted until we admitted being in a relationship. Then came the missing which was unbearable. But with time it got easier and sometime after the wedding we noticed that we were feeling like a normal couple,” Shane answered. “We still miss each other, don’t think that it will go away, it will just get easier. I can go to other room and not think about how much I want to run back and take him in my arms. You will always miss your other half and you will always want him and want to be near him. That’s imprinting. But you are able to be and most importantly feel like a normal couple. I do think our feelings are much stronger than for the couples who are not imprinted on each other that is probably partly why some people actually want to get imprinted,” he took a sip from his wine glass as he watched Brian and Justin.

 

***

 

Justin took Brian’s hand in his as they walked towards Brian’s building. Brian dangled the keys on his other hand.

 

“Well, I have to say that we had a pretty interesting night,” Justin tried smiling a little.

 

Brian nodded but stayed silent. They walked to the door and rode the elevator up in silence.

 

“Brian,” Justin said as the brunet opened the loft door. The man turned to watch him as he let him pass the threshold first. “I know,” Justin said.

 

Brian closed the door behind him. “You know what?”

 

“I know what that you’re afraid that if we fuck the imprinting will be complete and you feel trapped by it,” the blond said turning towards Brian.

 

Brian stayed silent again.

 

“It’s okay, you know. I understand,” Justin moved closer and touched Bran’s chest. “You have been living your life with rules and thoughts about freedom and you see that imprinting took that away from you,” the blonds explained.

 

Brian turned his head so he didn’t have to look at the blue eyes.

 

“But what if we look at this from a different angle. What if instead thinking that you are stuck with me we could think that this is a possibility to make an ultimate best friend. We could get to know everything there is to know about each other. And think about it, when we learn each other’s bodies perfectly, we get to have the most perfect sex whenever we want. For the rest of our lives,” Justin said flirting a little.

 

Brian smiled a little. The idea of that felt good. “Maybe,” he said. “But I need some more time. We can continue doing what we are right now but…”

 

 

Justin nodded. “I understand.”

Chapter 11 by Teinisydan

Justin packed a tuna sandwich and a turkey sandwich into a takeout container. He prepared two sodas and also packed two pieces of chocolate cake into a takeout container. He put all the food into a white bag and went to get his jacket.

 

“Debbie, I’m going out to run some errands. Will you be fine for an hour maybe, an hour and a half tops?” Justin asked.

 

Debbie nodded. “Sure, honey.”

 

“I’ll take this order to a customer. They’re on my way,” Justin smiled as he took the bag and left through the back door.

 

Ten minutes later he walked inside Kinnetik and walked straight upstairs.

 

“Hi Cynthia,” Justin greeted her as he walked by her desk and into Brian’s office without knocking.

 

“Well, where the hell are they?” Brian yelled into the phone.

 

Justin raised his eyebrows as he turned to close the door.

 

“I don’t care about your fucking computers. I want them delivered tomorrow like you promised!” the brunet said angrily.

 

“And I want my money back but we can’t all get what we want!” Brian pinched the bridge of his nose as he leaned back in his chair.

 

“Well fuck you two. You better get my fucking papers here tomorrow or you’ll be sorry,” the brunet slammed his phone on the table disconnecting the call.

 

“Tough day at the office, dear?” Justin smiled.

 

“You have no idea,” Brian sighed.

 

“Well good food should heighten your spirits,” Justin set the bag on Brian’s table. He started taking the food out and open the containers. “We have a lovely turkey sandwich for you. It’s the day’s special and a tuna sandwich for me. I got us both diet cokes and for dessert,” Justin opened the container. “A delicious, melts in your mouth chocolate cake,” he set the container on the table smiling.

 

Brian pressed his tongue in his cheek. “You certainly know me well.”

 

“I try,” Justin grinned.

 

“And I saved the best for last. We have a dessert for the dessert,” Justin said.

 

“A dessert for the dessert?” Brian asked.

 

“A dessert for the dessert,” Justin opened the top button of his jeans and winked his left eye.

 

“Ohh,” Brian bit his lower lip. “You know me better than well.”

 

“I try,” Justin grinned.

 

Brian took his sandwich to the couch and opened the plastic wrap. He took a bite and patted the couch next to him inviting Justin to sit next to him. The blond obeyed and sat sideways on the couch.

 

They actually ate in silence. Justin let Brian relax as he ate. He could see it hadn’t been that good of a day for Brian so he gave him a moment.

 

After the sandwiches were gone Justin took two plastic forks from the bag and the chocolate cakes from the table.

 

“This is so good,” Brian smiled after he had swallowed his first forkful.

 

“I’m happy you like it,” Justin smiled too.

 

After the cakes were eaten Brian took hold of Justin’s jaw and leaned closer. “You have a little chocolate on your…” Brian kissed the corner of his lips.

 

“You sure you got it all?” Justin asked.

 

“No,” Brian gave him another kiss. “There’s just a little left,” the brunet licked the blond’s lips.

 

“I think we are making a mess,” Justin whispered and kissed Brian’s lips. “You taste like chocolate. So delicious,” he gave the man another kiss.

 

“You better come closer. We don’t want to spread the mess all over the couch,” Brian said helping Justin straddle him.

 

“Good thinking,” Justin kissed the corner of Brian’s lips.

 

“Maybe I should make sure you didn’t drop any on your pants. Wouldn’t want you to walk out all dirty,” Brian answered Justin’s kisses.

 

“I agree. That would be embarrassing,” Justin mumbled in between the kisses.

 

Brian opened the remaining buttons on Justin’s jeans. “You forgot your underwear,” he scolded.

 

“I’m sorry. I just couldn’t find them this morning and then I was in a hurry,” Justin moved to kiss Brian’s neck.

 

“That ain’t an excuse,” Brian smiled feeling Justin’s wet lips on his neck. He noticed Justin open two top buttons of his shirt and then he moved to kiss his collarbone.

 

Brian pulled out Justin half hard cock. “It seems there’s some chocolate right here. I better wipe it off,” Brian grinned and felt Justin nod his head. He tugged on the cock until it was hard and moved his other hand over Justin’s ass. He pushed the jeans down so he could slip his middle finger between Justin’s crack.

 

“Seems like I’ve been a messy boy, Mr. Kinney,” Justin whispered into Brian’s ear.

 

“You have no idea,” Brian whispered touching Justin’s hole.

 

The blond moaned into Brian’s ear. “Feels so good.”

 

The door opened and Peter stepped in. It took a moment for him to realize what he was seeing. That Justin was sitting on the couch in Brian’s lap his ass half bare and his hard cock hanging out. Luckily Brian’s hand was covering most of the cock.

 

“Oh my god, I’m so sorry!” Peter yelled as he slapped his hand over his eyes and turned his back to the couple on the couch. “I promise I didn’t see anything!” he sounded disturbed.

 

“Here is the research you wanted about the… the… well you know…” Peter fumbled with his hand for Brian’s table while holding the other one over his eyes. When he felt the edge of the table he threw the pile of papers on it. “I’m gonna go,” he said and searched his way to the door and left.

 

Brian watched as the door closed and smiled up at Justin. Both men giggled.

 

“You may proceed, Mr. Kinney,” Justin grinned.

 

***

 

“Look at him, he’s hot,” Ted turned the page. He had purchased a gay version of the playboy and he and Emmett were admiring the pages of it. Brian rolled his eyes at the same time as Michael.

 

“I think that is offensive, guys,” Ben said. “That magazine objectifies men,” he added.

 

Justin chuckled but did not try to hide the fact that he was interested in seeing the content. He leaned more towards Emmett to get better view.

 

“You guys are pathetic,” Brian drank some water.

 

They were all sitting around Debbie’s dinner table enjoying their Sunday night.

 

“Can you seriously say that you wouldn’t fuck him?” Emmett lifted the magazine showing a picture of a hot Latino man.

 

Brian licked his lips before smiling. “I’d rather do the blond on the other page,” he commented.

 

Both Emmett and Ted lifted their brows in surprise. “You would fuck the blond guy?” everyone knew Brian went more for the brunets.

 

“Yeah, Latinos are not my type,” Brian commented.

 

“Since when is not some hot blooded thing like that not your type?” Ted asked confused.

 

“Shut up, would you?” Brian grunted.

 

Justin was grinning the whole time and carefully moved his hand over Brian’s thigh and squeezed it hoping no one would notice. Brian took his hand under the table too. He placed his hand over Justin’s and slowly inched it up his thigh over his cock. Justin rubbed him under the table with his fingers.

 

“What do you think Justin?” Emmett asked and Justin quickly pulled his hand away.

 

“I would do the blond one too,” Justin nodded.

 

Emmett shrugged and turned the page.

 

Debbie shook her head rolling her eyes at all her guests. “Since when did we start being curious about who would do whom?” she asked.

 

“Debbie, you have to understand the importance of this,” Ted started but Brian interrupted him.

 

“Yes Debbie, because looking at those pictures is the closest Teddy here can get to getting laid,” he smirked.

 

“Fuck you Brian,” the man scowled.

 

“Not in a million years,” Brian shook his head.

 

“And when was the last time Mr. Big got laid? Haven’t exactly seen you in the backroom of Babylon in ages,” Ted tried to snap at the brunet.

 

“Yesterday at the baths. He was perfect,” Brian grinned.

 

Justin tried to cover his smile. Yesterday Brian had blown him in the shower, rimmed him in the bed and received a handjob in the kitchen.

 

“How perfect?” Michael asked taking part of the conversation.

 

“Perfect. He had an eight pack, eight inch cock and stamina like no one I’ve ever met,” Brian smirked.

 

“Sounds like Troy,” Michael pointed out.

 

“I think his name might have been Thomas or something like that,” Brian said.

 

“Look at the clock, honey. We should be heading home. I have to be at work early tomorrow,” Ben said slipping his hand over Michael’s shoulders.

 

“Sure,” the black haired man said getting up. “Thank you for the food, ma,” he said kissing her on the cheek.

 

“We should leave too honey,” Brian said in a falsetto voice to Justin mimicking Michel and Ben.

 

“Of course, dear,” Justin joked back.

 

This made Michael scowl them both.

 

All four of them got to the door. Debbie told them to wait while she packed them some leftovers.

 

“You drive safe now,” Debbie said as the four of them left the house.

 

“See you tomorrow,” Justin said to Debbie before she closed the door.

 

“I like the Sunday dinners,” Justin giggled as he got into Brian’s Jeep.

 

“Yeah, they are hoot and a half,” the brunet said. “You own me a handjob. I’ve been hard since your little show beneath the table,” he said and pulled to the road.

 

 

“I can do that,” Justin smiled.

Chapter 12 by Teinisydan

Justin had been drinking beer and watching Brian run on treadmill for the past fifteen minutes. He was sitting at the kitchen table and enjoying the sight from there. He drooled over the naked upper body. Justin did not complain that he was imprinted on that guy who looked perfect without a shirt on.

 

Justin rolled the empty beer bottle on the table and leaned on his elbow as Brian slowed his pace gradually. When he finally stopped he watched the man breath heavily and wipe his face from sweat beads with a white towel. Justin could see the scene in his head in slow motion. He could see how Brian picked up the towel and slowly moved it across his forehead and moved it to wipe his perfect chest.

 

Then the man turned and walked to the bathroom. Justin heard the shower turn on. He could only imagine what Brian looked like under the hot spray of water. How the water landed in his bronze skin and moved down adoring the smooth silky skin. Five minutes later Justin heard the running water being turned off and Brian stepped outside another white towel tied around his hips.

 

“Can you get me a water?” Brian asked as he noticed Justin sitting in the kitchen.

 

“Mhmm,” Justin mumbled not hearing what Brian had said as he was concentrated on his naked upper body. He could see drops of water adoring the bronze skin. He wished he could just lick them one by one kissing the body all over.

 

“Justin?”

 

Justin snapped out of his thoughts. “What?”

 

“Water, please,” Brian repeated smiling. “What were you thinking about?” he laughed as Justin got up to get the bottle.

 

Justin took a bottle of water out on the refrigerator and turned around to lean back at the door. “I want you to kiss me,” Justin breathed out.

 

Brian walked in front of Justin and looked down at the smaller man. “Why?” he asked.

 

“Because you’ve been looking really hot for the past thirty minutes and I’m so horny,” Justin confessed looking Brian’s torso up and down. He parted his lips and licked them seductively.

 

Brian took the bottle from Justin and drank from it.

 

Brian drank again.

 

“Please, please, please!” Justin begged desperately as he noticed that Brian was not moving. Instead he just stood there with a smug smile on his lips.

 

Brian took pity on the smaller man and placed the bottle on the kitchen counter. “You want me to kiss you?” he took a small step closer so that their bodies were almost touching.

 

“Yes. Please. It’s been ages since our last kiss,” Justin nodded desperately.

 

Brian smiled. He lifted his hands and took Justin’s head between them. He licked his lips and leaned down. Then he stopped just before their lips met. “You sure you want a kiss?”

 

Justin nodded a little. “Yes. Now. Kiss me.”

 

Brian pressed his lips against Justin’s enjoying the soft full lips. He let his tongue slip a little to touch Justin’s lips giving him a hint to part them. Justin obeyed perfectly and let Brian slip his tongue inside his mouth to meet his. Justin happily moaned and lifted his hands to roam Brian’s upper body feeling the wet skin under his palms and fingers.

 

Justin complained as Brian pulled away. “No, don’t stop!” he pulled Brian against himself.

 

Brian chuckled and took his water. “Too much candy will make you feel sick.”

 

“But you are such a good kisser,” Justin complimented him grinning and was still letting his hands roam around Brian’s skin.

 

“I know,” Brian answered smugly earning a slap on his chest.

 

Brian took his bottle to the bedroom to put on underwear. He also put on a pants but didn’t bother with a shirt just to tease his little friend. Justin followed him to the living room and sat next to him.

 

“We could be having so much fun right know, you know. All we need is a condom and little lube,” Justin told him.

 

“You’re saying that just because you’re so horny,” Brian laughed.

 

“Wanna show me how good you are with handjobs?” Justin asked trying to look all innocent.

 

“You already know how good I am with them,” Brian laughed again. “There is lube in the bedroom. Go jerk off,” he said.

 

“You know, it wouldn’t be so wrong for you to help me with my problem. We are after all, imprinted on each other,” Justin got even closer so he was pressed against Brian. He leaned closer and rubbed his nose into Brian’s neck.

 

“You’ll thank me in the morning,” Brian pulled away.

 

“For a good orgasm?” Justin tried.

 

Brian shook his head. “Go jerk off.”

 

Justin grunted as he got up. He started to take his clothes off in front of the brunet. He slowly lifted the hem of his blue t-shirt up to his chest before slipping it over his head and throwing it on the sofa. He gently touched his upper body as he moved his fingers to the button on his cargo pant. He popped the button open and slowly lowered his zipper. He noticed that Brian was unfazed. This annoyed him. He let his pants drop around his ankles and stepped aside. He picked up his pants and threw them at Brian’s lap who just picked them up, folded them and placed them on the sofa. Justin took off his socks dropping them on the floor and then he turned around, took hold of his underwear and pushed them down to his ankles bending over in the process. Brian still did not do anything so Justin threw his underwear at Brian’s head making the brunet chuckle.

 

Justin moved to the bedroom swaying his ass a little trying to get the man’s attention. It did not work. Seconds later Brian heard his bed squeak as Justin got on it. He heard a drawer being opened and then closed.

 

The sound of the tube of lube’s cap got Brian hard.

 

“Hey Brian?”

 

“Yes Justin?” Brian smiled.

 

“Can I use your laptop? Watching porn would help me,” Justin tried to keep his voice serious.

 

Brian laughed. He got up and tried not to be affected by Justin’s naked body on his blue sheets. His pale skin looked so good against the dark sheets. Brian had to concentrate so he wouldn’t stare at the hard cock that was at the moment slipping through Justin’s fingers all slippery and glistening from the lube. Brian walked into the bedroom and pulled out a drawer, took out a porn magazine and dropped it on Justin’s face.

 

“I don’t know if pictures are going to do it for me this time. I need something more real,” Just took the magazine and quickly flipped it through.

 

“Well, you’re not getting the computer,” Brian shook his head and started to walk back to the living room.

 

“Hey Brian,” Justin said again.

 

“What now?” the man turned back and was becoming impatient. He hoped Justin would not see the growing bulge in his pants.

 

“You have any toys?” Justin asked.

 

Brian pointed out at his toy chest. “Go pick something up.”

 

“Could you give me something? I really don’t want to get up. I’m so comfortable right here,” Justin asked smiling at him and continuing to stroke himself.

 

Brian took a deep breath and walked to the chest opening it. “What would you like?”

 

“What do you have in there?” Justin teased smiling.

 

Brian gave Justin two options. He held up a regular blue dildo and black anal beads.

 

“Oh, the beads. I love those,” Justin reached out as Brian gave them to him. Then Brian closed the chest and walked back to the living room.

 

“Hey Brian?” Justin giggled.

 

“What?” Brian turned.

 

“It would be a turn on for me if you watched,” the blond got up leaning on his elbows, letting his erected cock lie on his stomach.

 

“No,” Brian shook his head and sat down on the sofa trying to watch the TV. 

 

“Suit yourself,” Justin said and lied down again.

 

Brian closed his eyes trying so hard not to imagine what was going on in the bedroom. It proved to be difficult as his cock started pulsing in his pants begging for attention. It didn’t help when Justin started to let out small gasps. That had to be because of the anal beads. No, stop thinking.

 

“Brian.”

 

Brian’s eyes snapped open. Did the little fuck just moan his name out loud?

 

“Oh god, Brian.”

 

He heard it again. No, no, no, no, no.

 

He heard the mattress as Justin moved on it. He did not want to turn his head to see what Justin had done, he did not!

 

When a minute later the blond gasped louder Brian let his head turn to his side a little so he could take a quick glance from the corner of his eye. He regretted it. He regretted it so bad.

 

Justin was there on all fours with his ass up in the air and his shoulders down on the mattress. Brian could see how all but one of the beads were fully embedded in Justin’s ass and the blond was teasing himself by pulling on the string a little so that one of the beads was almost coming out and then he let go of the sting making the bead disappear. Then he took the last bead and pushed it against his hole. Brian licked his lips as he saw the bead being pushed in. Slowly. During all this Justin’s hand was furiously working on his cock that was all red and hard, leaking on the blue sheets.

 

This was a bad idea. Brian so regretted encouraging Justin to please himself.

 

Five minutes later Brian could hear how Justin came all over his sheets moaning his name.

 

Then it became silent. Brian could hear Justin’s breathing. Justin got up from the bed and walked to the bathroom. Soon Brian felt the sofa dip next to him.

 

“That was great,” Justin sighed smiling.

 

Brian slowly lifted his legs up so that his knees were pointed to the sealing trying to hide his aching cock.

 

Justin smiled at him knowing all too well what Brian was doing. “You seem to be having a little problem there,” the blond whispered.

 

Brian turned his head and gave Justin a furious look but Justin didn’t seem affected by this.

 

“Well, the anal beads are drying up in the bathroom. You could always use those.”

 

 

Chapter 13 by Teinisydan

Brian nocked on Peter’s door and pushed his head inside the man’s office. “Want to go on an adventure?” he suggested.

 

“What kind of adventure?” Peter asked and turned his head from his computer towards Brian.

 

“I might have signed a contract with the clothing store next door. Thought we might do some investigating and see ourselves why the place is so popular,” Brian opened the door more and leaned against the door frame.

 

“So it’s kind of like mystery shopping?” Peter grinned.

 

“Yeah,” Brian nodded. “I haven’t been there before so we should check out closer what we are advertising.”

 

“When are we going?” Peter asked.

 

“Now,” Brian answered standing up straight.

Peter got up, took his jacket and followed Brian out of the building. As they crossed the street Peter cleared his throat. “I’ve been meaning to say I’m sorry. You know… For barging in like that last week,” he felt uncomfortable.

 

Brian pushed his tongue in his cheek. “Serves you right, not respecting other people’s privacy,” he tried not to laugh.

 

“If you’re going to keep this up, you should probably think about getting a lock installed on your door. You might not be so lucky next time,” Peter pointed out and held the door to the clothing store open for Brian.

 

“What do you mean lucky?” Brian asked.

 

“I mean next time it might be one of our clients,” Peter looked at Brian making sure he got the point.

 

Brian chuckled. “Imagine Jefferson walking in on gay sex.”

 

“Exactly. He would be out of the door permanently before you had a chance to pull your pants up,” Peter chuckled and looked around.

 

The store was full of men’s clothes. The clothes were stylishly on display. Some mannequins here and there with nice suits and everyday work clothes on. The clothes had been organized by color. Brian liked that. Usually he saw that everything was organized by brand. If he wanted a black shirt he knew exactly where to look it up in this store. He noticed that the main colors of the store’s image were used heavily in the interior design. There was one black wall, others were white. The display tables were dark blue. The customer servants were all wearing blue dress shirts and black jeans.

 

Brian liked the place so far. It wasn’t part of the deal for Brian to change the image of the store but to get more sells. He wanted to test the customer service to see if he could use that for advantage. He also was interested in knowing why someone would buy their products.

 

“Hello, may I help you?” a man in his mid-thirties came to them.

 

“Yes,” Brian turned to the man. “We are looking a new suit for him,” he pointed at Peter.

 

Peter smiled and took his new role immediately. “Yes, something for work.”

 

“We have an excellent selection of new suits I think would look god on you. Did you have anything in mind or would you like for me to recommend something?” the man asked.

 

“Something simple, one color,” Brian answered.

 

“What do you think of this one? It’s Our Legacy,” the man pointed to one of their mannequins.

 

“I don’t think that is Peter’s style. What do you think?” Brian turned to his employee.

 

“No. I’ve tried their suits before. None seem to fit my body type,” Peter commenter. “But that looks interesting,” he pointed out to another mannequin several feet away.

 

“Yes. That this is one of our most sold items,” the man walked to the mannequin Peter had pointed out. “It’s by Boglioli, we have several models from this brand.”

 

“Maybe you should try it on,” Brian suggested.

 

“Yes, do you have the jacket in blue? A dark blue?” Peter asked.

 

“Yes, we do. Let me get one for you. I’ll get you two sizes, we’ll see which fits better,” the man took out two blue suit jackets. “The dressing room is through there, you can go ahead. I’ll bring you some pants in a moment,” the man said and pointed at the back of the shop.

 

Both Brian and Peter made their way to the dressing room. “So what do you think so far?” Peter asked.

 

“I like the place. The service has been good this far but not outstanding,” Brian said.

 

Peter took his jacket off hanging it into the dressing room and tried on the suit jacket.

 

“It looks pretty good on you,” Brian walked around Peter observing the clothing.

 

“Yeah, I look sharp, don’t I,” Peter grinned looking himself from the mirror.

 

“Here are some pants. I thought that the same dark blue would always look good. Then I have standard black and I also thought that the beige would probably look good on you,” the man went into the dressing room and hung the pants. “What do you think about the jacket?”

 

“It’s really good,” Peter said turning in front of the mirror.

 

“Try on the pants and see what fits,” the man came out of the dressing room.

 

Peter disappeared behind the door.

 

“Do you have an event of some sort coming up?” the man asked.

 

“No, were looking something for him just for work,” Brian looked at the name tag on the man’s chest. “Harry.”

 

“May I ask what do you do?” Harry asked.

 

“We’re both in advertising,” Brian smiled.

 

“That’s interesting. I guess in advertising you have to look nice to impress,” Harry commented.

 

“It doesn’t hurt to look sharp,” Brian nodded.

 

Peter opened the door and came out with black pants on. “These are not that bad,” he said.

 

“Yes, they look excellent and fit you just right,” Harry looked Peter up and down.

 

“I’m going to try the blue pants next,” Peter said and quickly changed into them.

 

“I like black ones better,” Brian commented.

 

“So do I,” Peter said as he once again looked himself from the mirror.

 

“Let’s try on the beige ones,” Harry ushered Peter back into the dressing room. Soon he came out with the third pair of pants.

 

“I like these the best. What do you think Brian?” Peter asked.

 

“They make you look ten years younger,” Brian grinned. “Do you have any dress shirts?” he asked Harry.

 

“Certainly, I’ll be right back,” Harry took off.

 

“I think I’m actually going to buy these. I like them,” Peter said twirling in front of the mirror. Brian agreed. He thought the suit looked good on his employee.

 

After fifteen minutes the men left the shop with a new suit for Peter.

 

“I want you to think the positives and negatives for tomorrow and well make some kind of summary from them. Hopefully we got something good out of this we could use later,” Brian asked as he walked with Peter back to his office.

 

“Yes, does ten in the morning sound good?” Peter asked as he placed his bag on the floor next to his table.

 

“I think so. I’ll check my calendar. I don’t think I have anything,” Brian nodded. “I think I’ll head home for the day,” he watched his clock and saw that it was already five.

 

“See you tomorrow,” Peter said. “Oh and Brian?”

 

Brian turned to watch his employee.

 

“Try to keep Justin out of your office while I’m there,” Peter grinned.

 

Brian laughed as he turned and left heading home through the grocery store.

 

***

 

Brian had noticed that in the past week he had been groping Justin’s ass. A lot. He loved it. It was in Brian’s definition the best ass there was. He liked to watch it, he liked to touch it, he liked to kiss it and he liked to lick it. If only he could find out how good it was to fuck it.

 

He placed a brown paper bag on the kitchen counter and started emptying its contents. He moved the water bottles, milk and juice into the refrigerator thinking about Justin’s pleasant looking ass. He had even bought some yoghurt and eggs for the blond. He then placed a pack of rice into a cupboard and a packet of Justin’s cereal into another.

 

He folded the paper bag and put it under the sink as he felt a pair of hands come around him from behind. He felt a smaller body press against his back. He felt some sweet kisses being given to the back of his neck.

 

“I like you,” was whispered into his ear.

 

Brian automatically smiled. When he noticed he tried not to, but couldn’t help himself.

 

“I liked you a lot,” the voice said again.

 

The arms turned him around and pushed him against the counter.

 

A pretty little blond smiled brightly at him. “I like you more than my cereal.”

 

Brian huffed and rolled his eyes.

 

“I like you more than I like my dog.”

 

“You don’t have a dog,” Brian rolled his eyes again.

 

“I did when I was a kid. His name was Tiko.”

 

“You never had a dog, Justin. You’re allergic,” Brian looked him into his blue eyes.

 

“No I didn’t,” Justin giggled.

 

“But I like you more than I would like my dog. That is if I had one,” Justin giggled some more.

 

Brian took hold of his jaw and lifted it. He looked straight into his eyes. “What are you on?”

 

Justin bit his lips but let a smile slowly take over. “Something.”

 

Brian huffed and slipped out of Justin’s arms. “I need to change,” he went to the bedroom and started slipping out of his suit. Justin followed him and Brian took in the sight he didn’t noticed before. “Why are you naked?”

 

Justin grinned. “Because I’m ready for you to fuck me, sir.”

 

Brian’s dick took action. He tilted his head raising his brows.

 

“I’m all slippery. Ready for you to take me,” the blond took slowly steps forward.

 

Brian pulled the man closer by his arm and then against himself. He slipped his right hand around the blond and touched his lower back. He ran his fingers down until he felt Justin’s hole under his fingers. He wasn’t lying. The blond was all lubed up.

 

“What did you do?”

 

“Had to use one of your dildos ‘coz I’m graving a dick in my ass but you’re not giving me any,” the blond gave the brunet a mischievous look.

 

“Well you better go clean yourself up,” Brian said pulling his hand away and wiping the lube from his fingers on Justin’s chest.

 

“Don’t you wanna know what I did?” the blond asked a little disappointed.

 

“I already know what you did,” Brian said opening the buttons on his shirt.

 

“First I stroked my cock picturing it was you’re lips and fingers around it. The I rubbed my hole thinking it was your tongue down there and then I lubed my fingers and opened myself up imagining your fingers pushing inside me and the I took your red dildo and slipped it inside wishing it was your hot, hard cock ramming inside me,” Justin licked his lips and saw the lust grow in Brian’s hazel eyes. “Then I fucked myself with it until I came all over your shirt that I was smelling the whole time. I wanted to smell your skin so bad the whole time,” he finished.

 

“Go take a shower,” Brian commanded.

 

“Only if you come with me,” Justin leaned closer and sniffed Brian’s neck.

 

Brian shook his head. He opened his belt buckle, button and zipper and took his pants off.

 

Justin walked away. Brian noticed he did not walk into the bathroom. He put his suit into the closet and took out a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt. As he turned around Justin was standing behind him and quickly pushed something in his mouth.

 

Brian pulled his head away and tasted a familiar taste.

 

“You are being a very naughty boy,” Brian said and swallowed the melted E.

 

Justin grinned wickedly and pushed himself against Brian who fell back against the shelves. He rubbed his dick against Brian’s.

 

“Don’t think you can get away with this,” Brian said.

 

“Come on Brian, push your fingers in me. I’m ready,” Justin whispered.

 

“I should just ignore you completely,” the brunet said breathing against Justin’s lips.

 

“I promise to suck you off.”

 

 

Brian’s fingers found their way to the tight hole and pushed inside.

 

“You’re loose. Which dildo did you use again?” Brian asked as he easily pushed two fingers inside.

 

“The red one,” Justin sniffed Brian’s neck again.

 

 

“That’s a big one.”

 

“Don’t worry. I’ll tighten up. Just not tonight,” Justin ran his tongue across the skin.

 

Brian worked Justin’s hole with two of his fingers and slipped his other hand between them. He pushed his underwear down just enough to expose his cock and then wrapped his hand around them both.

 

Justin took a hold on one of the shelves behind Brian and groaned moving his hips trying to get more of the fingers inside and moving his cock faster in Brian’s hand that was working way too slow. Brian made a couple of tsik sounds shaking his head.

 

“You are being a bad boy. You do not have a permission to move.”

 

Justin groaned and stilled his hips.

 

Brian continued to move his fingers in and out of the hole and his hand up and down their cocks.

 

“Fuck! Just fuck me already!” Justin begged.

 

Brian grinned and as much as he wanted to tease the blond he was pretty horny too. He worked his hands faster and in no time they were both coming in Brian’s hand.

 

 

“Mmm, thank you,” Justin mumbled against Brian’s lips. He pulled away from Brian and winked his left eye before disappearing into the shower.

Chapter 14 by Teinisydan

Justin snored slightly as he slept on the white sofa. Brian tried to go over the notes Peter had given him that morning. He tried to keep the papers up so he wouldn’t wake the blond who had his head in his lap, face buried into his stomach. He heard a change on the blonds breathing and moved the papers aside to see if he had woken up but the blue eyes were firmly closed.

 

He read the papers through and set them aside. He looked at the sleeping beauty and wanted to run his fingers through the silky, soft, blond locks. But Brian didn’t want to wake him up. The blond was all tired from working a double shift in the Diner today. The place had been packed and Justin had kindly offered to stay and help after his shift should have ended.

 

Lately Brian had started to think if he was selfish. The blond had made it painfully clear that he wanted Brian and that he had been ready for Brian to fuck him for a long time now. Brian still had his walls up. But maybe refusing to complete the imprinting was selfish. Justin was clearly ready and Brian was not giving him what he wanted.

 

He liked Justin. He liked him a lot. He wanted the blond around, he needed the blond around. Brian had come to a conclusion that it might be crush he was having. He had never had a crush before, so he wasn’t sure. But he couldn’t explain his feelings any other way.

 

Maybe it was time to complete the imprinting.

 

Brian looked at the clock and noticed it was already eleven. He should make Justin go to bed. But it felt so good to just have him sleeping there curled up against him. Brian gently moved his hand to touch Justin. He softly pushed his fingers through the blond locks. Justin made a small humming sound before he opened his sleepy blue eyes.

 

“You should go to bed. You’ll be more comfortable there,” Brian said in a quietly.

 

Justin let another humming voice as he got up. Brian helped him to bed and tucked him in before getting himself ready for bed. Then he slipped under the covers, moved closer to Justin and leaned against his back sliding his arm around the blond.

 

Brian promised himself before he fell asleep that one of these days he would make the blond completely his.

 

The next morning Brian got up from the bed leaving sleeping Justin there soundly. His throat felt dry so he dragged himself to the refrigerator and drank some guava juice straight from the bottle. He sat down on one of the barstools and leaned on the kitchen counter. He rubbed his face before his eyes found Justin’s wallet. It was just lying on the kitchen island. Brian moved his hand across the table surface and pulled the wallet closer. He opened it and immediately saw Justin’s driver’s license in a plastic pocket. He read the thing through but had to take a double take on his birthdate. Brian glanced at the calendar on his fridge and noticed that the blond was celebrating his birthday next week. Brian wondered for a moment why he hadn’t told him but then he remembered that he didn’t exactly advertise his own birthday.

 

Brian closed the wallet and pushed it back to where it had been. He wondered what he was going to do to the guy sleeping in his bed on his birthdate. Brian might not have been a fan to celebrate his own but he would like to remember Justin with something.

 

***

 

“What is on your mind?” Peter asked typing on his laptop. They had just successfully presented the new Eyeconic Optics campaign and Mrs. Quaid and two of her employees had just left. “I know that look can’t be because of the meeting we just had.”

 

“Justin’s birthday is tomorrow,” Brian said gathering the papers that were spread all over the table.

 

“Oh, is he having a party?” Peter asked as he continued to type the memo of the meeting.

 

“No, he doesn’t even know that I know,” Brian tapped the edges of the papers to make a neat pile.

 

“You don’t know each other’s birthdays?” Peter looked up surprised.

 

“I guess it never came up. I’m not big on those and apparently neither is Justin,” Brian sat down at the table.

 

“Do you know how old he is?” Peter grinned.

 

Brian scolded his employee. “He’s turning 26.”

 

Peter chuckled a little. “So have you gotten him something?” Peter asked and continued typing.

 

Brian scratched the back of his head and cleared his throat. “Yeah.”

 

Peter grinned again. “Something that personal?”

 

“Maybe,” Brian smiled a little and waited for Peter to finish the memo.

 

“So what’s the problem?” Peter hit save.

 

“I’m little unsure about the gift, but I know it’s the right one. I’m just being pathetic. Don’t mind me,” Brian sighed.

 

Peter looked Brian for a second. “Is the great Mr. Kinney calling himself pathetic?” he said shocked.

 

“Fuck you,” Brian laughed a little and got up and left the room.

 

Brian stepped inside his office and closed the door. He rounded the table and sat down in his chair. He reminded himself that he had to go shopping tomorrow. He thought just for the sake of it he should buy Justin something. Since Brian knew Justin didn’t really need anything at the moment, he settled for chocolates. A little fancier chocolate should make him smile that gorgeous smile of his. He also had to remember to go and buy some new condoms. He had noticed on Sunday that his condoms had expired. That had never happened to him before. There had never been any expired condoms in Brian’s possession.

 

Brian had thought that giving Justin what he really wanted would be a good gift. It wouldn’t be just sex, not just a birthday fuck. It would mean for them to finally take the next step and complete the imprinting in the process. Brian knew now that completing the imprinting wouldn’t chance that much. He had talked about it with Peter the other day and afterwards he was a little more convinced that everything might turn out okay.

 

***

 

“What’s up boys?” Brian sat between Ted and Emmett at the counter at the Liberty Diner.

 

“Eating greasy food and getting fat,” Ted answered taking a bit of his bacon.

 

“That’s why I don’t eat everything they put in front of me here,” Brian felt a hand brush against his lower back and he tried not to smile. Seconds later Justin pushed his head between him and Emmett.

 

“And what can I get you?” Justin poked him on his upper arm.

 

“Surprise me,” Brian smiled at the blond.

 

“Not eating everything they put in front of you?” Ted said mockingly.

 

“He knows to bring me something healthy or his job is on the line,” Brian snickered.

 

“And can I get you anything else, mister?” Justin turned his head towards Emmett.

 

“No thanks, sweetie,” Emmett shook his head.

 

Justin took off into the kitchen and soon came back with mineral water for Brian.

 

“Does anyone feel like going to Woody’s and Babylon tonight?” Michael asked.

 

“Sure, count me in,” Emmett said excitedly clapping his hands together.

 

“Me too,” Ted said mouth full of mashed potatoes.

 

“Sorry, boys. Got work to do,” Brian said taking a sip from his glass.

 

“But you hardly ever come! We miss you,” Mikey said leaning over and watching Brian over Ted and Emmett.

 

“Yeah, but I got five new clients and things have to be done by someone,” Brian lied. The man tried to look disappointed.

 

“Well what about you Justin?” Michael turned to look at the blond who was passing the gang behind them.

 

“What?” the blond gave an order for a young couple.

 

“Woody’s and Babylon tonight?” Michael asked.

 

“Sorry, can’t. An out of town friend is coming over. I have to entertain her,” Justin shrugged also lying.

 

“You two are so boring,” Emmett shook his head.

 

Justin brought Brian his fruit salad. Brian smiled satisfied.

 

“See Ted,” he pointed at his plate. “Justin can keep his job,” he smiled.

 

“Thank you. That is so kind of you,” Justin reached and touched the brunet’s hand.

 

Brian playfully pushed Justin’s hand away.

 

“Just keep up the good work and you’ll have your job in the future too,” Brian grinned.

 

***

 

Brian was lying on his side in the living room on a soft mattress. He was reading his old biology book from schooldays to get some valuable information considering one of his clients. He turned a worn out yellow page in the book and listened as Justin occasionally clanked a spoon against a bowl as he ate ice cream on the sofa.

 

“Brian?” the blond poked the man on the mattress with his foot.

 

“Mhmm,” Brian hummed.

 

“I’m bored,” Justin licked his spoon from the strawberry ice cream.

 

“Then do something,” Brian mumbled.

 

Brian turned a page and bend his knees to get more comfortable. Justin scooped more ice cream into his mouth. For a few minutes the loft was in total silence. Then Justin got up and sat in front of Brian. He edged closer and lied down in front of the man ignoring that the book Brian was reading was now under his back. He lifted his legs over Brian’s bent legs and rested them on them. Then he placed the bowl on his chest and ate another spoonful.

 

Brian looked at the blond in front of him with a slightly annoyed look. Justin stared back with a wide smile.

 

Brian reached around the blond and pulled his book from under him placing it on the mattress next to Justin.

 

“Want some ice cream?” Justin took a small spoonful and offered it to Brian.

 

“No,” Brian shook his head.

 

“Suit yourself,” Justin smiled and licked the ice cream from the spoon.

 

Another quiet moment fell into the loft.

 

“What do you want?” Brian asked finally as he noticed that the man was not going anywhere or about to even say anything.

 

Justin placed the bowl aside before looking up at Brian. “I decided that I want some loving,” the blond said seriously.

 

“You want what?” Brian raised his eyebrows in confusion.

 

“Loving, Brian. I want loving, I want to cuddle. I want attention,” Justin let a smile spread again on his lips.

 

Brian pressed his tongue in his cheek. “Then you are out of luck. I’ve got work to do,” Brian took another book and propped his biology book against it so he could read it easily.

 

“Brian,” Justin whined pulling on his shirt button.

 

“What?” Brian asked not taking his eyes off the book.

 

“Give me some,” Justin tugged on his shirt.

 

“I still got work to do,” Brian answered.

 

Justin pouted. He took hold of Brian’s book and slammed it shut.

 

“Hey!” the other man shouted and started to look for the page he had been reading.

 

Justin looked Brian mischievously and took hold of the zipper in his hoody. He started to slowly pull it down revealing his pale skin. He noticed that Brian’s eyes stopped moving for a second as he heard the quiet click, click, click of the zipper.

 

Justin pulled the zipper down spreading his hoody so his upper body was visibly exposed. Then he took hold of Brian’s hand and placed it on his chest. Justin guided his palm over his skin. Brian looked at the blond.

 

“I want kisses. I want sweet, sweet kisses,” Justin said licking his lips.

 

“What am I going to do with you?” Brian shook his head.

 

“For starters, you could kiss me,” Justin giggled.

 

Brian smiled and bent down to kiss his blond. He concentrated to give sweet stomach fluttering kisses as the man had asked for. Justin slipped his right arm loosely around Brian. The older man smiled as he moved to kiss Justin’s neck and without a warning gave him a raspberry on the crook of his neck.

 

Justin started laughing kicking his legs a little. “Brian!”

 

Brian couldn’t help smiling at the other man. “Would that be enough loving for a while?” he asked and moved back to read his book.

 

“No, not nearly enough,” the blond giggled and pulled Brian into another kiss. Brian shook his head moving a little lower so he could kiss Justin’s upper body. Justin grinned as he wrapped his arms around Brian and pulled him over him. Justin rolled them around so that he ended up on top of Brian.

 

“What are you doing?” Brian laughed as he wrapped his arms around the blond.

 

“Giving you some loving,” Justin pushed his upper body up to his arms placing his hands on the mattress each side of Brian’s head.

 

“You’re giving me some loving?” Brian grinned.

 

Justin nodded leaning down for a second to rub his nose against Brian’s. “Yes I am.”

 

“Then you should come here,” Brian pushed Justin’s wrists causing him to fall down.

 

“Whoa!” Justin yelped surprised at Brian’s move. Brian gave a peck on the corner of Justin’s lips and took a good hold of him before rolling them over so Justin was on his back under Brian. The older man started to give kisses all over Justin’s face making him giggle once again. Justin lifted his legs over Brian’s hips.

 

Brian sat up. “What are we doing?”

 

Justin smiled as he lifted his leg and rubbed his foot on Brian’s shoulder. “Having fun,” he touched Brian’s cheek with his big toe. Brian pulled his head away and pushed the leg down. He took a good hold of Justin’s hoody and pulled him up.

 

“This is coupley stuff,” Brian said.

 

“So what,” Justin rubbed his nose again against Brian.

 

“We are not like that,” Brian shook his head their noses still touching.

 

“No we’re not. Doesn’t mean we can’t have fun,” Justin kissed Brian.

 

 

“Well, let’s have fun then,” Brian grinned as he roughly pushed the blond back on the mattress and got over him on all fours.

Chapter 15 by Teinisydan

Brian opened the door to the loft. He listened if he could hear Justin anywhere but the apartment was quiet. He stepped inside pulling the door close behind him. Then he walked into the kitchen and noticed the blond sitting at the dinner table. The blond was drawing and was so into it he didn’t even notice that Brian had come home.

 

“Hey you,” Brian walked to Justin. He fondled the man’s shoulders and leaned down to kiss his neck.

 

Justin smiled and reached his hand back to touch Brian’s cheek.

 

“Happy birthday,” Brian whispered into Justin’s ear.

 

Justin froze and then turned to look at Brian. “How did you know?” he asked surprised.

 

“I took a peek at your driver’s license,” Brian smiled innocently.

 

Justin pushed his tongue in his cheek. He was not mad that Brian had been snooping. “Well, thank you.”

 

Brian reached into the brown paper bag he had brought with him. He pulled out a red and gold heart shaped box of chocolates and placed it in front of Justin on the table. “The lady in the store said this is ridiculously romantic and if I wanted to make an impression I should buy this.”

 

Justin smiled brightly. “I love it, Brian. Thank you.”

 

Brian gave him another kiss on the neck before standing up straight. He walked to the other side of the table and took his jacket off placing it on another chair.

 

Then Brian took the other box from the paper bag and threw it in front of Justin on the table. The black and blue box glided on the table surface for a few inches before it stopped hitting Justin’s sketchbook. Brian could see that for a few second Justin did not realize what it was but then his eyes widened when he understood what he was looking at. The blond looked up and Brian could see the questions in his eyes.

 

“Brian?” Justin said.

 

“Happy birthday,” Brian gave him a small smile and folded the paper bag setting it down on the table.

 

“Are you serious?” the blond asked and Brian could hear the hope in his voice.

 

“Yeah. I think it’s time,” Brian nodded.

 

Justin jumped up from his chair and slammed himself against Brian wrapping his arms around his neck. “And you are absolutely sure,” Justin touched Brian’s cheek.

 

Brian nodded again and gave a small kiss on Justin’s lips.

 

Justin nodded too and pulled Brian into passionate kiss. 

 

Brian smiled as he started to push Justin towards the bedroom. Half way there Justin gently pulled away from Brian and ran back to the kitchen table. “We better not forget these,” the blond grinned waving the packet of condoms and took quick steps to the bedroom bouncing on the bed.

 

Brian grinned his tongue pressed against his cheek. He followed the eager blond to the bedroom and crawled to the blond who got on his knees.

 

“I’ve waited this for so long,” Justin pulled Brian into another kiss. “You have no idea how excited I am!”

 

Brian laughed. “I think I have an idea.” He took a hold of Justin’s blue shirt and pulled it over his head exposing his upper body. Brian bent down do kiss the tender skin on Justin’s shoulders. Justin worked Brian’s dark grey suit jacket off and threw it on the floor. The blond was glad that for once he did not scold him how he treated his expensive clothes.

 

Brian moved his hands to Justin’s black jeans and opened the buttons as Justin worked on Brian’s white shirt’s buttons. Justin was placing wet kisses all over Brian’s neck and collar bones adoring the bronze skin that he relieved from under the shirt inch by inch. Brian pushed Justin’s jeans and underwear over his ass gliding his hands over the soft skin on the bubble butt.

 

Justin then tried to open the buttons on Brian’s sleeves but ended up giggling as Brian tried to touch him an did not keep his hands still. “Stay still,” Justin laughed and took a grip of Brian’s wrist steading the arm before he finally got the button open. “Now the other hand,” Justin demanded and Brian held his arm nicely still. Justin gave him a kiss on the lips as he pushed the shirt over Brian’s shoulders and down his arms. Then he threw the shirt next to the jacket.

 

“So, bossy,” Brian whispered grinning and run his hands over Justin’s skin and let them rest on Justin’s ass. “Get these off,” he pushed Justin’s jeans further down. Justin sat down, pushed his pants to his ankles and kicked them off letting them fall over the edge of the bed. Then he reached for Brian’s belt buckle opening it and quickly opening the button and zipper too. Brian got off the bed and took his pants and underwear off before pulling his socks off. The he took hold of Justin’s ankles and pulled the man closer making him chuckle. Brian held his left ankle in his hand and pulled his black sock off and did the same to the other leg.

 

The brunet crawled over the lying blond and settled on top of him. “I want you so much,” Justin whispered. He placed his hands at the small of Brian’s back and pulled the man even closer feeling their cocks get hard between them from the friction as Brian moved his hips a little against him. Brian landed kisses all over Justin licking him and tasting his salty skin. Enjoying the amazing feeling of being skin on skin contact with Justin.

 

“We need the lube,” Justin said and tried to reach for the drawer where they kept a tube. Brian helped him by getting on all fours and moving closer to the drawer. As Brian took the lube out Justin used the opportunity to kiss Brian’s chest and gently rub his nipples. Brian moved back and took some of the slippery substance on his fingers, warming it up before touching Justin’s hole. He rubbed the opening a little before slipping one finger inside slowly moving it in and out.

 

Justin pressed his head into the sheets beneath him and moaned. “So good,” Justin breathed and Brian leaned down to capture his lips. He pulled his finger out and slipped two in causing the blond moan again. Justin reached for Brian’s hard cock and started moving his fingers up and down the nine and half inches. It was Brian’s turn to close his eyes and bit his lower lip.

 

After Brian had worked three fingers in, Justin fumbled for his birthday present he had left on the bed. Brian was again kissing him on the lips making Justin’s work harder. Once his fingers touched the box he opened his eyes trying to open it. Then Brian moved to kiss his neck and made it a lot easier for Justin to get the box open. Once it was open and Justin had one condom in his fingers he opened the package. He slipped both his hands between their bodies and located Brian’s dick and slipping the condom swiftly on.

 

“Fuck me,” the blond commanded taking Brian’s head between his hands and pulling it down so he could kiss the man on the lips.

 

Brian pulled his fingers out and wiped them on the sheets. “You sure you’re ready?” Brian pulled away from the kiss and looked down into the blue eyes.

 

“Yes! I want to feel you inside me,” Justin gave Brian’s lips another short kiss.

 

Brian settled into better position between Justin’s legs. He took a hold of Justin’s hips and placed the tip of his cock at Justin’s opening. He looked straight into the blue eyes as he pushed the tip in. Brian could see how Justin’s eyes rolled in his head and his mouth opened but no sound came out.

 

“Fuck, it feels like everything is heighted,” Justin breathed. “Everything feels ten times better.”

 

Brian leaned to kiss Justin’s neck as he slowly pushed himself fully in.

 

“Fucking christ, I love you!” Justin closed his eyes.

 

Brian didn’t even blink at the confession. He lifted his head and settled to watch Justin’s face. He pulled out slowly and then pushed back in.

 

“So fucking amazing,” Justin moaned.

 

When Brian started moving their whole worlds exploded. Everything felt so much better than anything ever had. Brian couldn’t get enough of the tight hole spasming around him. Feeling himself glide in and out of Justin felt better than any sex he’s ever had. Justin loved the feeling of stretch as Brian pushed in him in steady slow pace.

 

Brian collected Justin in his arms wanting to feel all of his body. Justin loosely wrapped his legs around Brian’s hips.

 

“You feel so good,” Brian whispered into Justin’s ear. “You’re so hot and tight.”

 

Justin responded by taking Brian’s head between his hands and slipping his tongue inside Brian’s mouth. He messaged the brunet’s tongue breathing the same air. Every nerve in Justin’s body was heightened and he loved being there under Brian’s body and in his arms.

 

“I want to ride you,” Justin said.

 

Brian nodded and wrapped his arms around Justin’s middle. He pulled them up into a sitting position. Brian had his legs under him and Justin was now straddling his legs. Justin started to move up and down on Brian’s cock pushing his cock in Brian’s stomach loving the friction. He wrapped his arms around Brian’s neck and fastened his pace.

 

Brian looked straight into Justin’s blue eyes. No words were needed. They both knew how good this moment was. How it felt and how amazing everything was.

 

Brian took his hand between them and wrapped his fingers around Justin’s hard cock. He moved his hand up and down. Justin started to move faster feeling his orgasm build up.

 

“I’m close,” the blond breathed. Brian moved his hand faster on Justin’s cock and leaned back against his other hand. He started to move his hips in the same rhythm as Justin bounced in his lap and then Justin felt his orgasm take control. Brian felt Justin’s hot cum on his fingers and stomach. It caused him to cum inside the condom.

 

They slowed their movements and finally stopped. Brian fell back with a thud as exhaustion took over his body. He straightened his legs from under them and let out a big sigh. Justin sat on the brunet cock still firmly embedded inside him. He grinned so widely that his cheeks hurt. He leaned forward making Brian slip out of him. He moaned in disappointment at the empty feeling.

 

He kissed Brian on the lips slowly, letting his breathing return to normal. This feeling here. Laying on Brian’s sweaty chest in post coital bliss was something worth experiencing.

 

“That was amazing,” Brian said his eyes closed.

 

Justin nodded pressing his face against Brian’s chest.

 

“I mean really amazing. No sex I’ve ever had felt like this,” Brian breathed.

 

“I think it’s the imprinting making us feeling everything heightened,” Justin mumbled against Brian’s skin. “I think it was better than I could have ever imagined,” he move to straighten his legs too and lied half on top of the brunet. “You’re a very skilled lover,” Justin smiled moving his head so he could see the hazel eyes.

 

Brian grinned and lifted his other brow. He moved to lie on his side and slipped his arm around Justin’s waist so he could hold him close.

 

“You’re definitely not bad either.”

 

They laid there for a good ten minutes before Justin spoke again. “Do you feel any different?”

 

Brian looked down at the blue eyes and shook his head. “The imprinting? No.”

 

“Me neither. I’m guessing it’s a good thing,” Justin chuckled.

 

They took a break to get hydrated. Justin ate few of the chocolates Brian bought him. Brian of course found some interesting ways to eat the sweets. After that they ended up on the sofa for a round two. Justin liked the feeling of Brian on top of him. Liked it when Brian bit his neck and sucked his skin under his ear. He shuddered as Brian licked his pleasure line and moved to give some attention to his ass.

 

Justin was in heaven when he felt Brian slip inside him for the second time. Then he thought he was going crazy when Brian teased him. Justin had never had sex with anyone who would try to control his orgasms. Brian, turned out loved that. He fucked Justin until the blond almost came and them he stopped. After a moment he started to move again and then when Justin was almost having his orgasm again, he stopped. Brian did this several times and Justin was almost crying at the end pleading and begging for Brian to let him come. The brunet eventually gave in and Justin had the strongest orgasm he had ever experienced.

 

On the third round Justin took control of Brian. He rode the man again rolling his hips, rubbing their upper bodies together and giving the best French kisses in his life. Afterwards the blond lured Brian to bed and cuddled up to him.

 

 

“Thank you for the best birthday I’ve ever had,” Justin said against Brian’s skin as he pressed his face at the crook of his neck. Brian smiled, gave him one more kiss and fell asleep feeling complete.

Chapter 16 by Teinisydan

When Brian got home he immediately noticed that Justin was not home. He knew the man’s shift had already ended and he would probably come any minute now. He felt like a kid. The whole day he had waited for the moment he could see Justin again. He kind of felt excited about the fact that Justin was going to walk in the loft door any minute. The brunet stopped on his tracks on his way to the bedroom and took a moment to think how weird and uncharacteristic that was.

 

Brian shook his head and went to change into something more comfortable than his suit. As he was in the middle of pulling his sweatpants up he heard the key in the lock and the door open. Brian controlled himself and walked normally into the living room instead running to Justin.

 

Brian noticed that Justin couldn’t control himself as the blond took quick steps towards Brian and wrapped his arms around his neck. He got on his toes and gave a peck on Brian’s lips smiling widely.

 

“Aren’t you happy,” Brian chuckled.

 

“I am and I can’t help it. I’ve been like this all day and I don’t really know why,” Justin giggled. “Even Debbie got annoyed. Usually she wants everyone to be happy but I guess there is a limit. She kept bugging me and asking me what happened and got even more annoyed when I wouldn’t answer her,” the blond babbled.

 

Brian wrapped the blond in his arms. “I guess it has something to do with the imprinting. I guess we’re fully imprinted now. At least I feel like it, do you?”

 

“Yeah, I actually do. I also noticed that things changed otherwise too. I missed you all day but it was manageable missing. Not the kind where I want to run to you and hug you and never let go,” Justin leaned into Brian.

 

Brian nodded and gave a kiss on the tip of Justin’s nose. “I hope you still miss me enough to want to come home every day.”

 

Justin giggled. “Ohh, I missed you plenty. In fact I missed you quite a lot,” the blond started to push Brian towards the sofa. “And I believe you have to do something about it,” he pushed the brunet over the arm of the sofa so the man fell on his back.

 

“Aren’t you sore from yesterday?” Brian asked as the blond crawled on him.

 

“A little, but I don’t care. And we could always switch. Let me take your butt virginity,” the blond giggled as he kissed the brunet’s neck.

 

“Fuck you,” Brian growled.

 

“Yes, please. Where did you put the condoms?” Justin continued to kiss his chest.

 

Brian took his hand to his pocket and pulled one out. Justin lifted his head and then both his brows grinning like a fool.

 

“Shut up,” Brian said and started to work on Justin’s clothes.

 

***

 

Brian smiled as he leaned on the table in the conference room two. He was waiting for Peter to arrive so they could go over the presentation one more time before their client would show up. He had just gotten off the phone with Justin and pressed the phone on his lips as he held his arms crossed over his chest. 

 

“Brian,” Peter’s voice brought Brian from his thoughts. “What happened to you?” the man looked at Brian who had been smiling like a fool.

 

“Nothing,” Brian said at first and turned around to the table where Peter was getting his computer started. “I think Justin and I completed the imprinting,” he quickly said.

 

Peter smiled widely as he looked up. “Congratulations! That’s great,” he said. After a second he understood the matter. “You are confused about something again,” he said not asking.

 

“Yeah,” Brian confessed.

 

“Don’t worry. You’re going to love this phase,” Peter told.

 

“This phase? I thought there weren’t going to anymore phases,” Brian looked at the other man surprised.

 

“The honeymooning,” Peter laughed.

 

“The what?” Brian asked a little offended.

 

“The honeymooning, Brian. You know what I’m talking about. All you wanna do is be with him and smooch,” Peter chuckled.

 

“Fuck you!” Brian raised his voice and threw a pen at him.

 

“Plenty of that too,” Peter swiftly dodged and kept laughing. “You can’t deny it. I’m right.”

 

“If you don’t shut up, you can give the presentation all by yourself,” Brian played hurt. “And I’m going to go

away and drink Pina coladas or something,” he added.

 

“And suck face with Justin?” Peter couldn’t resist teasing his boss.

 

“That’s it. I’m out!” Brian took his computers and walked to the door.

 

“Get back here,” Peter smiled.

 

The brunet turned around and sat down at the table setting his computer back down.

 

“Seriously, Brian. I’m happy for the two of you,” Peter turned more serious but smiled at his boss.

 

“Thanks,” Brian smiled. At that point Brian could hear Cynthia’s voice as he led their client into the room.

 

***

 

Brian was literally growling as he came home from work. He slammed the door close and his case on the kitchen island. He went to the refrigerator and took out a bottle of water. He slammed the door closed and drank half the bottle.

 

Justin peeked from the bedroom. He could practically see dark clouds over Brian. He carefully walked down the stairs and slowly approached the grumpy brunet.

 

“Hello,” Justin said as carefully as he could.

 

Brian looked at him so angrily Justin took a step back and stopped.

 

“Fuck off,” Brian murmured.

 

“Excuse me?” Justin asked surprised. He knew the man wasn’t mad at him so he took his chances and started approaching again.

 

“I said fuck off,” Brian repeated.

 

“No, don’t feel like it,” Justin shook his head and reached the angry man. “Care to tell me what happened?” he asked watching the man.

 

“No,” Brian answered shortly.

 

“Come on. You do still know you can tell me everything,” Justin touched Brian’s side gently rubbing.

 

“Fuck off,” the man said again.

 

“Hearing all this fuck words makes me want to take that as an invitation,” Justin tried lightening up the atmosphere.

 

Brian gave him another angry stare.

 

“Come on, tell Dr. Justin what is bugging that little mind of yours,” the blond dared to touch Brian’s other side too.

 

“You are not helping,” Brian glared.

 

Justin looked at Brian and waited for him to say something.

 

The brunet sighed. “Fucking Peter.”

 

“You fucked Peter?” Justin asked confused.

 

“No, you know I wouldn’t do that,” Brian denied.

 

Justin nodded his head smiling and waited for Brian to go on.

 

“He said that we are honeymooning,” the man rolled his eyes.

 

“So? I figured that out myself,” Justin smiled.

 

“And then he told my client,” Brian glared Justin again. “You have to excuse Mr. Kinney. He is honeymooning today. He has an adorable blond waiting for him at home,” Brian said with an octave higher voice turning his head from side to side.

 

Justin stared at him for a moment before bursting into laugher. “He really said that?”

 

“Yes,” Brian growled.

 

“Who was the client?” Justin asked.

 

“Fucking Mrs. McQuaid from Eyeconic Optics,” Brian answered and pulled away from Justin.

 

“Oh my poor baby, that must have been horrible,” Justin tried to control his smile. He knew the moment must have really been awful for Brian but he couldn’t help smiling.

 

Brian glared at him again.

 

“Would this help?” Justin smiled as he pulled a condom out of his pocket.

 

***

 

“What is this?” Brian’s breathing had returned to normal five minutes ago.

 

“What is what? Justin snuggled closer to Brian.

 

“This. Us.” Brian explained.

 

Justin thought about it for a while before looking in the hazel eyes. “I don’t think we should put a label on it.”

 

Brian nodded.

 

“I think we should just enjoy whatever this is. We could just stay here and kiss,” Justin kissed Brian on the lips. “Lick,” he moved to lick Brian’s neck. “Suck,” he kissed the other side of the neck adding a little suction. “And fuck,” Justin grinned and showed Brian unopened package of a condom.

 

“You know what. We have to stop this pulling a condom out of the air –trick,” Brian said. “Otherwise we won’t ever do anything else again,” Brian nuzzled Justin’s neck.

 

 

“Okay,” Justin agreed. “But can I just…” Justin pulled out another condom with his other hand. “Do it one more time,” Justin giggled at the eye rolling brunet beneath him and threw the packets into the air before giving him a sweet kiss on the lips.

This story archived at https://midnightwhispers.net/viewstory.php?sid=3693