No Hollywood Movie by qafcrazy
Summary:

After Justin Taylor gets his heart broken by famous Hollywood actor Brian Kinney, he finds that having famous friends comes with a price.

jpg

 


Categories: QAF-U.S. FICTION, Alternate Universe, Angst, Brian/Justin, Drama, Hurt/Comfort, Out of Character, Romance Characters: Brian, Chris Hobbs, Daphne, Justin, Michael, Original Character(s), Other Canon Characters
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 23 Completed: Yes Word count: 28113 Read: 63857 Published: January 21, 2016 Updated: February 09, 2018
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: Queer as Folk and its characters are the property of Cowlip and Showtime. No copyright infringement is intended.

Beta by charming1

new beta and banner by Cookiebun

1. Prologue by qafcrazy

2. Chapter 1 by qafcrazy

3. Chapter 2 by qafcrazy

4. Chapter 3 by qafcrazy

5. Chapter 4 by qafcrazy

6. Chapter 5 by qafcrazy

7. Chapter 6 by qafcrazy

8. Chapter 7 by qafcrazy

9. Chapter 8 by qafcrazy

10. Chapter 9 by qafcrazy

11. Chapter 10 by qafcrazy

12. Chapter 11 by qafcrazy

13. Chapter 12 by qafcrazy

14. Chapter 13 by qafcrazy

15. Chapter 14 by qafcrazy

16. Chapter 15 by qafcrazy

17. Chapter 16 by qafcrazy

18. Chapter 17 by qafcrazy

19. Chapter 18 by qafcrazy

20. Chapter 19 by qafcrazy

21. Chapter 20 by qafcrazy

22. Chapter 21 by qafcrazy

23. Chapter 22 by qafcrazy

Prologue by qafcrazy

JUSTIN TAYLOR WAS twenty-four years old and had many nicknames because of his common first name. He hated most of the names he was called because many of them were just plain awful, like “Justin Beiber” or “Justin Beaver.” Either of those would get a fuck you out of him. He didn’t mind being called “Justin Timberlake,” whom he had a crush on since before he went solo and started making movies.

Anyway, Justin Taylor was gay and proud. He was out to everyone and they all seemed to accept him, his family, friends, and the ‘lame’ students at his art school. He had no reason to hide who he was.

Living in Los Angeles, where gay guys ran freely and actors were all around him, he was able to meet some nice guys and a few of his favorite actors as well. One of those actors was thirty year old Brian Kinney, an Irish bloke with dreamy hazel come hither eyes, long dark lashes, and a gorgeous body. Justin was madly in love with him and as luck would have it, Brian was openly gay... or at least that’s what the tabloids reported.

Brian also happened to be Justin’s roommate.

One night when Justin was walking into his apartment at two AM after a long night out with his girlfriends at a local dive bar, he could hear sounds of passion from the inside. Once he was in the house, the sounds got louder and more intense as he approached his bedroom. He was nervous at that point. He wasn’t drunk since he rarely drank, so he knew he wasn’t hallucinating.

Justin froze as he held the doorknob. He was afraid to open his door, but he was so tired that he just wanted to jump into bed with all his clothes on and go to sleep.

Although Justin knew something wasn’t right, he opened the door anyway. He was shocked to find Brian in his bed on top of some chick Justin had never met, fucking her.

Justin screamed, causing Brian to turn around and jumped away from the girl. He covered himself up with Justin’s sheets as the woman jumped out of the bed and ran out of the house with her clothing in her hands.

End Notes:

please review thank you

Chapter 1 by qafcrazy

WAKING UP FROM the same damned nightmare even though it was based on a real event, Justin couldn’t stop reliving the sight of Brian fucking a woman over and over again in his mind.

Fortunately, he did have some good things to think about when it came to Brian, like how amazingly talented he was. Brian had been a pop singer and a great dancer before becoming an actor. He was also the epitome of sex: tall, thick brown hair, hazel eyes, and full kissable lips.

They had met on Justin’s twenty-first birthday at a bar that Justin’s older sister Dylan brought him to. Brian had invited them to play a round of pool and they gladly accepted, with Justin trying not to get overly excited from what a huge fan he was.

Brian had told Justin that he had just moved to Los Angeles and needed a place to stay. The two of them had been roommates ever since. Brian would invite his famous friends to parties he threw at their house from time to time, resulting in Justin becoming friends with several celebrities.

One day as Justin opened the door to his apartment, he heard noises coming from his bedroom. The noises turned out to be grunts of passion. After putting his keys on the coffee table and throwing his jacket on the couch, he opened his bedroom door.

What Justin saw made him want to throw up. His roommate/best friend/love of his life was screwing some chick in his bed. Even as this was going on, Justin was confused since he thought that it was well know that Brian was gay. Justin screamed at the top of his lungs as if he was getting murdered...

Justin woke up screaming and in a puddle of sweat, the same way he woken up for the past two days - on the couch, dreaming of the first man he had ever told he loved whom he didn’t even know had been seeing someone, watching him fuck some random woman in his bed that was now in a dumpster outside because it made him feel sick just looking at it.

He couldn’t bear to ever sleep on that bed ever again, because God only knew what was on it and he didn’t want to have a reminder of what had taken place there. Still, he kept dreaming about it and crying over it anyway.

Justin sat up on the couch, ran his fingers through his sweat-soaked, short and spikey light blonde hair, and took a deep breath. His mother Jennifer, who had moved in with him temporarily the previous day after he had called her crying, sat down next to him.

She rubbed his back and left shoulder. Justin leaned his head against her, and a tear rolled down his cheek as he closed his eyes. A few seconds later, he popped open his eyes and sat straight up on the couch, afraid of falling asleep again and reliving that horror.

“No man is worth this much pain,” Jennifer said as she walked into the kitchen.

“I know, but I just can’t help feeling the way I do,” he answered as he followed behind his mother, rubbing his wet eyes with the back of his hand.

Justin sat down on a stool at the kitchen island and watched Jennifer as she started a pot of coffee before making some eggs and bacon.

The smell of the bacon and coffee put a smile on Justin's sad face. Food always had that effect on him, even when he was a baby. When he would scream and cry, Jennifer would cook something and it would make him giggle and smile. She was surprised that her son didn't have a weight problem. Justin stayed fit even though he was going to school, which was the only thing that made him happy during those few sad days.

Justin and Jennifer did not talk while she was cooking. He had always quiet in the kitchen, especially now with what he was going through emotionally.

Jennifer placed a plate of eggs, bacon, toast, and slices of strawberries in front of him along with a big mug of coffee.

“Thanks for everything, Mom.”

“It’s my pleasure to help you, until you’re able to take care of yourself again,” Jennifer said with a smile.

 


 

Chapter 2 by qafcrazy

BRIAN KINNEY WAS in Claire’s, his sister's bar/club, two weeks later with one of his best friends Michael Novotny, a fellow actor. Brian was telling Michael all about Justin Taylor, the young man he was suppose to be good friends with, and how he had on more than one occasion told Brian how crazy in love with him he was to the point of proposing to him. Brian said it all with a wicked laugh as if it were a joke. Brian was bragging to Michael about how he had gotten Justin to get the picture that Brian wasn't interested in him: by fucking an actress named Lindsay Peterson in Justin’s bed on more than one occasion and hoping that one day Justin would catch him. Brian saw no real harm in it, since it had only been for fun; he wasn’t into girls and was only researching for a role he was working on. Lindsay was actually a lesbian, but Justin didn’t need to know that.

Michael's mouth flew open a bit, from shock and from anger. He was extremely angry at his friend for doing such a harsh thing, but neither of them were any good with words despite the fact that they were both actors. They mostly expressed what they were thinking or feeling with their actions and usually came across as assholes;
Brian and Michael had first met six years before after being cast in an action movie where they played partners in the FBI. They reprised their characters in the sequel filmed two years later and remained friends.

Michael had never met Justin previously, since most of Michael’s filming was done outside of Los Angeles and Brian would usually go to visit Michael at his place when they were both in town. Michael had never been to Justin and Brian’s shared apartment, so his path had never crossed with Justin’s.

He just couldn't believe that Brian would hurt Justin the way that he did, but he guessed that was only because Brian wasn’t very close with Justin after all. He recalled Brian speaking kindly about Justin in the past and how cute Justin’s godchildren Jordan and Kelly were. Michael thought himself as an asshole from time to time but he wouldn't and couldn't have done to someone what Brian had done to Justin, especially to a friend.

Michael was so angry he pushed Brian against a wall and got right up in his face, which was hard to do considering that Brian was taller and built bigger than he was and no one normally had the guts to stand up to Brian Kinney.

 "How could you do such a thing?" Michael angrily asked, his nostrils flaring.

"Why the fuck are you angry with me, you asshole?" Brian asked as he pushed Michael off of him.

 "Well, I’m not surprised since you’ll fuck anything," said Michael.

 "Well, you don't fuck enough," Brian threw in Michael’s face.

"Even if I did, I would have told them, at least try to tell them what's up. If someone had feelings for me but I didn’t feel the same way, I would have been honest. What you did was just plain sick, too painful… why did you have to do it in his bed? I can't believe we're friends. I can't believe you claimed to be his friend. I would have thought you had strong feelings for him, by the way you’ve talked about him," Michael ranted, his arms flying up and down from anger.

"Oh come on, he's just a fan. Besides, what are you going to do about it?" Brian asked.

 "I'm going to New York to see if he's alright."

"Yeah right, you just want to fuck him. You’re wasting your time, because he doesn't fuck anyone."

Michael had his fist up next to Brian's jaw. "Shut up or I'll hurt you."

"Suit yourself, but this kid’s not worth it."
Michael pushed Brian again.

 "What the fuck are you doing?" Brian asked in shock

"Get out!" Michael screamed.

"Really, you’re going to kick me out of my sister's place?"
"Yes I am, if you're going to be a little shit. And it’s my place too, you know."

Brian smiled in amusement. "Wow, Mikey has balls."

"Well, I am a man."

Brian just stood there.

"Are you deaf, Brian? I said get out!” Michael repeated. "You were friends with Justin for three years, and now you claim to not give a shit about him. It seems to me that he was worth being friends with and deserves better than this. Now I'll say it again: get out."

Brian left the club and drove home feeling defeated after everything that had happened to him over the past few years. His ex fiancé Ross had left him to return to his first love, a woman (yes, a woman) named Mary in Florida. Ross later returned for a short time to take their two young children away, telling Brian he was an unfit parent. Ross even had the guts to tell Brian’s sister Claire to sell Brian’s half of the club to Michael of all people. Claire had never really liked her brother and was looking for an excuse to force Brian out of the business. Finally, Justin had moved across the country to get away from him and now his best friend was pissed at him for driving Justin away.

He felt tears coming to his eyes, but he was a big tough man and big tough men didn't cry, so he sucked it up.

End Notes:

review please

Chapter 3 by qafcrazy

CHAPTER 3

MICHAEL WIPED DOWN the bar after Brian had left. As he was cleaning up, he overheard two men talking at a nearby table.

“Dylan really just up and left with no warning?” one of the men said to the other.

“Yeah, she said that if Justin was leaving, so was she,” the other answered angrily.

Michael’s ears perked at hearing the name, and he wondered if by some coincidence they were talking about Brian’s ex-roommate Justin.

“So, that asshole Brian fucks Dylan’s brother over, and Dylan takes your fucking kids all the way to Manhattan?” the first guy said, shaking his head in disbelief. “That’s harsh, man.”

Michael slowly walked over to the two men, causing both of them to look his way.

“Holy shit, you’re Michael Novotny!” the angry guy’s friend said.

“Yes, I am. I’m actually a co-owner of the bar along with Claire herself.”

He shook hands with both of them. The angry guy introduced himself as Andi (with an “I”, he pointed out) and his friend was named Blake.

Michael turned to Andi and asked, “So, I heard you guys talking about someone named Justin who just moved to Manhattan?”

“Yeah, his bitch ex-girlfriend took off with his kids to follow her little brother across the country,” Blake confirmed.

“Justin Taylor, right?” Michael asked.

The two men were astounded that Michael would know who Justin was until the three put together that Michael was friends with Brian, who of course used to be Justin’s roommate. After a brief chat over the situation, Michael walked away with Justin and Dylan’s new Manhattan address on the back of Andi’s bar tab receipt, which Michael happily covered.

Michael later paced back and forth in the manager’s office, raking his fingers through his hair as he thought about what to do. He decided to close up the bar early and go home. He then packed his suitcase and called his chauffeur to take him to the airport, where his private jet would then take him to his hometown of New York City overnight.

After Michael got off the plane at Laguardia Airport around 4:30 AM local time, he went outside to grab a taxi. While he waited, a couple of fans came over and asked him to take some pictures and sign some autographs, which he happily did.

He gave the taxi driver Justin’s address in the West Village and closed his eyes as the driver pulled away from the curb. Michael was tired and hungry. It had been a long day and night for him, and he was feeling the pressure of dealing with Brian’s shit. He had not been able to sleep on the plane ride.

Once the taxi had arrived at Justin’s brownstone, Michael paid the driver and got out. He then looked at his watch and saw that it was six AM on the dot.

"What the hell am I doing here so fucking early in the morning?” Michael quietly asked himself. “I don’t even know the kid.”

He checked his watch again, looked up at the four story building, and shook his head before walking up the stairs to the small porch. He noticed a bank of four buzzers and pressed the one for the second unit.

Instead of the intercom being used, the door opened several seconds later. A sleepy-looking young woman with blond hair was standing there looking out at him.

"Hi, I'm Michael Novotny. I was wondering if Justin Taylor is here," Michael said sweetly.

"You're that actor, aren’t you?" the woman asked. “The one from those cool cop movies with Brian?”

"Yes, that’s me, " Michael affirmed, pleased with himself.

"Come on in,” she said. “It's nice to meet you. I'm Dylan, Beibs’s sister."

"Beibs?" Michael asked curiously as he followed her down a short hallway.

"That's what everyone calls him, although he fucking hates it. He loves being called ‘Timber’ as in Timberlake. Justin’s obsessed with him, but not as much as You Know Who.”

Dylan and Justin’s apartment was small and messy. There were toys scattered all over the floor as well as unopened boxes.

"Sorry about the mess. We haven't lived here for long."

"It's alright,” Michael said. “I’m not exactly a neat freak myself.”

"Justin's in there," Dylan said, pointing to a closed door.

Michael walked over to the door and knock on it.

"Come in, Dylan," a young man’s voice called out sadly.

Michael walked in and saw the young man he assumed was Justin sitting on a bed Indian-style. A little boy sat in his lap looking at a picture book. Justin looked stunned to see him standing there.

"Well, you're not Dylan," Justin said with a slight smile as he moved the boy off of his lap and stood up.

"Um… no, I'm not. I'm Michael Novotny, it’s nice to meet you.”

"I know, I'm a big fan. I'm Justin Taylor," he said as he walked over to Michael. "And over there is my nephew Jordan.”

Michael and Justin shook hands.

"He's a cute kid,” Michael said. “How old?"

"Thank you, he’s three."

Michael couldn't believe what an attractive man Justin was. He had blond hair, blue eyes, full lips, porcelain skin, and a what appeared to be a nice body that was hiding under baggy pajamas. Brian made it sound as if Justin wasn't much to look at and very young, but he looked around the same age as Michael, twenty-four. It made him wonder what Brian must have thought of him, seeing how off the mark he had been about Justin.

Justin didn't look like a crazy stalker or seem overly-impressed with who Michael was. He appreciated that, since many people seemed to look at him as just a celebrity and not a real person.

"Don't take this the wrong way, but I'm curious: why are you here?" Justin asked.

Michael was caught off guard with that question. He quickly debated with himself if he should lie and tell him that Brian sent him to check on him or tell him the truth and say that he was curious about the man that was hurt by someone Michael thought was a friend to both of them.  

Michael came up with something else.     

"I was in the neighborhood visiting family and knew you lived nearby. I'm just sorry I came so early in the morning and without an invitation.”

Justin slowly nodded, not really buying the story. "It's okay, I was already awake. I don't sleep much these days."  

Michael nodded his head understanding.

Justin made them some breakfast a little while later.

"That was a wonderful meal, thank you," Michael said after he was finished.

"You probably have chefs around the clock" Justin said as he cleared the table.

"No, not really. It's nice to have a home cooked meal once in awhile instead of take out."

"I'm glad that you enjoyed it."

Michael noticed a picture of Justin and a young blonde girl on the wall.

"Is that Kelly?" he asked.

"You know about her?"

"Brian told me that you have a goddaughter and son, so I just assumed that it was her."

"Yeah that's Kelly: my niece, my best friend, my little angel. She's still asleep, I think. She's starting her first day of preschool today."

"That's cute," Michael said as he happily listened to Justin talk about his family.

"She's so smart. When I'm feeling sad, I can talk to her and she makes me smile in seconds with just a look or a word. It works every time."

"That's great," Michael said, happy that he had someone like that in his life.

"Where did you learn how to cook?" Michael asked, not knowing what else to say.

"My mom taught me. My dream is to open my own art gallery someday, which will have a cafe inside where we’ll serve food. I had just started art school in LA before I moved out here after finally getting the loans I needed to afford it, and the school has a campus here in New York that I was able to transfer to."

"That's great. I would like to open up my own New York-style deli, but I can't cook so there goes my dream."

"Yeah, that’s right. I read somewhere that you wanted to open a deli. Lots of celebrities have their own restaurant, even if they don’t know how to cook. They just hire a chef that can.”

"That's true,” Michael said. “I’ve never thought about that before."

Michael was staring at the smart and talented man before him, trying to see what in the hell could be wrong with him for Brian to have treated him so badly.

"Can I show you something?" Justin asked shyly.

Michael smiled. "Sure.”

Justin left and came back into the kitchen with a photo album in his hands.

"I like to carve out different things with clay," Justin said, flipping to a page in the book and showing it to Michael.

Michael looked at the photo with widened eyes, for the picture was of a clay figure depicting Michael as Robin in the latest Batman movie.

"Justin, this is amazing."

"Thanks," Justin said, blushing. “I’ve never showed anyone that before.”

"Did you learn how to do this in school?"

"Yeah, a few weeks ago.”

Fuck you, Brian Kinney, Michael bitterly thought to himself.

Justin talked about his favorite cooking shows on the Food Network, which put a smile on Michael’s face since they too were his favorites. It took Justin by surprise that Michael liked to watch cooking shows despite the fact that he couldn't cook.

The way that he got along with Justin was something Michael had never experienced before. He thought maybe it was because he felt sorry for him after what Brian did, but the truth was that he could actually see himself becoming real friends with Justin. There was something special about the young blond, but Michael didn't know what it was and found it odd that he already felt a strong connection to him so soon after meeting him.

Justin began to yawn as Michael continued to flip through his book of clay figures.

"I haven't felt this tired in days," said Justin sleepily.

Michael stood up and walked with Justin to his bedroom.

"I'll let you get some sleep," Michael said, feeling guilty again that he had come to visit uninvited.

"Thanks."

Jordan had fallen asleep on his Uncle Justin’s bed, and Michael offered to take the child to his mother. Justin got under the covers and Michael left the room with Jordan in his arms, turning off Justin’s light and shutting the door behind him.

He walked over to Dylan, who was sitting on the couch in the living room watching a comedy show on the fifty-inch flat screen television. She stood up and took Jordan from Michael, and then walked into her bedroom to put Jordan down for his nap.

“You’ve had a long night,” Dylan said after coming back to the living room. “You must be tired. Let me fix up the couch for you, if you’d like to get some shut-eye”.

Michael shook his head. “No, that’s okay. I’m not all that tired.”

No sooner were the words out of Michael’s mouth did he lean his head back and drift off to sleep.

 

End Notes:

want to thank my beta for the hard work she put on this chapter

Chapter 4 by qafcrazy

MICHAEL WOKE UP a half an hour later, still sitting on Justin and Dylan’s couch. He cracked his neck and noticed Dylan and her kids were dressed for the day.

“Are you alright?” Dylan asked him.

“Yeah, fine,” Michael said.

“If you want, open up the sofa bed and you can lay down to take a nap.”

“Oh… thanks.”

Dylan went to a closet and took out some sheets, a pillow, and a blanket for him.

“I’ve got to take Kelly to preschool. I’ll be back later.”

“Thank you for your hospitality.”

“You’re welcome.

After Dylan and her children left, Michael fixed up the sofa bed and fell asleep.
Later that afternoon, Michael and Justin hung out together at the apartment. They talked about their upbringings, watched a couple of movies, and made dinner for everyone together. Michael discovered that with Justin’s help, he wasn’t actually that bad of a cook.

That night, Justin had his recurring nightmare of walking in on Brian fucking that woman, just as he had every night since leaving Los Angeles over two weeks earlier.

"Brian, no, Brian!" Justin screamed in his sleep while tossing and turning. He was eventually able to wake himself up.

“Why do I always fall for the wrong kind of men who end up hurting me?” Justin whispered to himself after opening his eyes.

Before telling Brian how he felt about him, Justin had met a famous movie star named Ethan Gold at a party Brian threw at their apartment. Ethan seemed to be a great guy along with being sexy and talented. He also had an English accent, which Justin found very hot. They soon began to hang out.

Ethan eventually told Justin that he had fallen in love with him, but Justin told him nicely that he had feelings for Brian so they could only be friends. Despite this, Justin spent more and more time with Ethan to the point that he had started to reciprocate those feelings. He was going to tell Ethan how he felt once Ethan got back from London after attending the BAFTAs.

While watching the awards show, Justin was so happy to see Ethan win the award for Best Actor in a Leading Role, but what turned his stomach was seeing Ethan kiss his ex-boyfriend out in the audience before going up to the stage to accept the award. Worse was when Ethan with his fucking English accent thanked his “wonderful partner Everett” during his speech. Justin had screamed and shut the television off, never hearing another word from Ethan since.

Justin couldn’t remember how he had fallen back in love with Brian after that, but now he wished he hadn't.

Out in the living room on the pull-out sofa bed, Michael couldn't sleep. He was planning on finding a nearby hotel since the sofa bed was so uncomfortable. He also couldn't sleep because he was concerned about the handsome young man sleeping in the bedroom not too far from where he was.

Suddenly Michael heard Justin scream out Brian's name followed by sobs. He couldn't stand hearing him in pain.

"Son of a bitch. Brian, why?" Michael said softly to himself as he shook his head.

He got up from the lumpy sofa bed and let himself into Justin’s bedroom. From the light of the moon pouring in through the window, Michael could see Justin as he flailed all over the bed and kicked his blanket off.

Michael sat down beside Justin and pushed the blond bangs away from his sweaty forehead.

"Shh, it’s alright, it’s alright. Wake up," Michael said softly.

"Brian!" Justin screamed one last time before opening his eyes and finding concerned

brown eyes instead of hazel ones looking back at him.

"No, it's Michael. You were just having a bad dream. Are you alright now?"

"Yeah, I'm sorry," Justin said, sounding tired and sad.

"No need to be sorry."

"Would you mind staying with me?” Justin asked shyly. “I don't want to be alone.”

"Sure, move over.”

Justin made room so Michael could get into the bed with him.

"Thanks, Michael,” Justin said before putting his head down on Michael's chest.

Michael rubbed Justin’s back as he waited for Justin to relax. Once he knew Justin was asleep from his soft snores, Michael closed his eyes and fell into a deep sleep as well.

Justin’s alarm went off two hours later, which Michael shut off for him.

"Time to wake up," Michael said.

Justin raised his head from Michael’s chest and looked at him. "Michael?"

"I'm still here."

"Thanks. I haven't slept that good in a long time."

"Well, I'm happy that I was able to help.”

Justin sat up and said, "I just thought of something. How did you know where to find me? I didn’t give anyone my new address before I moved."

"Oh," Michael said with a laugh. "One night at Brian’s sister’s bar, I overheard a man who turned out to be Dylan’s ex-boyfriend Andi mention that you and Dylan moved to New York, so I asked him for your address and here I am."

Michael suddenly seemed to be deep in thought.

"What is it?" Justin asked.

"I just can't believe that we're the same age. The way Brian spoke about you, I thought you’d be a lot younger."

"I’m six years younger than him, but maybe I seemed younger than that in his eyes. Anyway, can you please not mention his name?"

"Sure, I'm sorry."

"I have to get ready for school," Justin said, prompting both of them to get up. "Would you like to look at my new photo album while I get ready?"

"Sure," Michael answered.

Justin handed Michael the album before they walked out into the living room. Michael sat back down on the sofa bed while Justin walked into the bathroom. Michael was still on looking through the album when Justin came back out.

"Justin, who's this girl?" Michael asked.

He sat next to Michael to see who he was asking about.

"Oh, that's Daphne. I met her when I transferred schools. We’ve become good friends."

"She’s pretty."

Justin smiled. “Michael, I want to thank you for everything… coming here to check on me and then comforting me last night. You’re free to stay here as long as you like while you're in New York. I know this sofa bed isn’t very comfortable, so you can sleep in my bed with me. Don't worry, I'm not some crazy fan."
Michael laughed at that. "Sure, thanks a lot."

Justin went back into his room to get dressed and grab his rolling backpack to take to school. When he returned to the living room, Dylan and Jordan were back from taking Kelly to school and were seated on the couch next to Michael after folding the bed back up.

"Say bye-bye to uncle Justin," Dylan said to the kids.

Justin gave his nephew a kiss on the cheek.

"Bye, everyone. I’ll see you when I get back," Justin said before leaving for school.

Chapter 5 by qafcrazy

 

Justin looked around the cafeteria at his art school to see if he could find his new best friend Daphne Chanders. Their lunch breaks were at the same time, so she should have been there somewhere.

For the first time in days, Justin had a smile on his face. It wasn't as bright as it used to be, but it was slowly getting there. He was so happy about the events that had taken place over the last couple of days and couldn't wait to tell Daphne.

There was a tap on Justin’s left shoulder, and he turned around to see who it was.

"Daphne!" Justin said happily.

He stood up and hugged his best friend tightly.

"What has gotten into you?" Daphne asked with a laugh.

"I met someone," Justin answered so fast that it came out as if it were one word.

"Excuse me?"

"His name is Michael Novotny."

"The actor? Yeah right, in your dreams."

"No, in my bed."

Daphne grabbed Justin’s hand and dragged him outside to a more private spot.

"What?" Daphne yelled.

"He came over my house early yesterday morning. Told me that he was in the neighborhood to see his family and wanted to check on me since he knew what Brian did."

"That asshole," Daphne said angrily.

"Can I finish?"

"Yeah, go on.”

"I didn't even know that he was friends with him.”

"Well, they were in Prisoner 101 and 102 together,” Daphne pointed out.

"Oh right, I forgot about that. As I was saying, I showed Michael a photo album of my friends and family while I was getting ready this morning, and he saw a picture of you.”

Daphne pulled on Justin’s hand. "He knows me, he knows me," she said, laughing and pointing to herself. “But wait a second. Why didn’t you call and tell me this like um… yesterday?”

Justin blushed and shrugged his shoulders.

“You’re blushing… you like him,” Daphne said, pointing an accusing finger at Justin.

"He's nice and all, but I still have a thing for Brian. I think I always will."

"After all he put you through?"

Justin nodded. "I gave Michael the picture of the carving that I did of him as Robin and he loved it. I told him about my art training and my dreams to open my own art cafe. I forgot to tell him my dream to go to France and Italy, though."

"That's so amazing. I'm sure you can tell him later on today."

"Yeah, maybe."

Justin and Daphne walked back into the cafeteria since their lunch break was almost over and neither one of them had anything to eat.

"What are you thinking about?" Daphne asked.

"Just how badly I want to take some art classes in France, visit the Louvre, try all kinds of cuisines in Italy, and to see different sights along the way. To get more cultured so I can finally have my own dream restaurant and gallery."

"I remember you telling me right after we met that was your dream."

"It sure is, a dream I’ve had for five years now.”

"So, get back to Michael. How did he end up in your bed?" Daphne asked with a huge grin on her face.

"Oh, yeah. I was having one of my nightmares about what Brian did, and I was screaming and crying in my sleep. Michael, who had been sleeping in the living room at the time, came into my bedroom, woke me up, and wiped away my tears. I looked into his deep chocolate-brown eyes and said told him that I didn't want to be alone. I asked if he would stay with me. He got into my bed and I fell asleep with my head on his chest."

"That was so sweet of him,” Daphne said.

"It was."

********

Brian was walking around downtown Los Angeles not too far from his sister’s nightclub. He had nothing better to do, since his life and career were going down the tubes. His family hated him, his friends hated him, and his fans still hated him after what had happened with his ex-fiance Ross. His breakup with Ross, a famous and beloved actor in his own right, had become very public once it became known that Brian had cheated on him and tore their family apart. The scandal caused Brian’s career to suffer, and he was still trying to rebuild his image three years later.

It didn’t help that Brian was always cast as the villain. Even when he played an FBI agent in those two movies he did with Michael Novotny, he was a dirty agent. When was it ever going to be his turn to be the good guy, to be the hero? Stupid guys like Michael took those roles. Just because Brian had a slight Irish accent and was a foreigner, that didn’t mean he always had to be the villain.

He made his way over to Claire’s and looked up at the building. He missed working there when he wasn't busy filming a movie or television show.

As Brian continued to walk around, he noticed a “For Sale” sign on the door of the old dance club called Babylon. His thoughts ran wild, immediately going to Justin and his dreams about owning his own art cafe. Maybe an art club or restaurant would be just as good?

Brian thought about how great this huge run-down club would be with colorful paintings and freshly baked bread. He took his phone out of the pocket of his leather jacket and gave Michael a call.

"Hey Mikey, it's Brian,” he said after Michael had answered.

"Yes, I know. What do you want?" Michael asked, not happy to hear his voice.

"Are you with Justin?"

"Why would you care, Brian?"

Michael was actually at Justin’s apartment babysitting Kelly and Jordan while Justin was at school and Dylan ran some errands.

"I know that Justin's dream is to run his own art cafe. I just walked by one of our old hangout spots that’s for sale. It would be perfect for him, and with so much space he could do whatever he wanted with it.”

"Justin wouldn't want to be anywhere near you after that stunt you pulled on him. He moved across the country just to get away from you."

"Yes, yes I know all that. I was being a little shit," Brian admitted as he sat down on a bench near the closed down club. "I really think he would love this place.”

"Take a picture and send it to me.”

"Okay.” Brian hung up and walked closer to take a few shots of the building.

Michael received three pictures of the building and immediately recognized it as Babylon. The pictures brought back memories of when he was just realizing he was gay and wanted to be free and dance.

Michael texted Brian back.

MICHAEL: That's Babylon. I want to buy it.

BRIAN: Come back and buy it. Maybe you and Justin can be partners.

MICHAEL: It might just work out.

One of the pictures had shown the “For Sale” sign with the realtor’s phone number on it. Michael called them and made an offer on the building. He had a deal within minutes, and he put a deposit on it with his credit card. There was still paperwork to be done before the sale was final, which Michael would need to go back to LA to complete.

Michael made arrangements with his private pilot to get the plane ready within the next forty-eight hours to take him to LA.

Chapter 6 by qafcrazy

MICHAEL WAS RELAXING in Justin's bed with his eyes closed when suddenly his cell phone rang. After looking at who was calling, he groaned at the thought of talking to the person on the other end but answered the call anyway knowing he was going to regret it.

"What you want?" he said as if he didn't want to be bothered by the caller.

"Where are you?" Brian asked.

"Where do you think I am?" Michael answered, now even more pissed off.

"Still in New York, although I thought you were on your way back to town in your fancy private plane.”

"I made arrangements with my pilot to leave within the next forty-eight hours. It’s none of your business, anyway.”

"Right," Brian said, not sounding happy.
Michael sat up in bed, knowing that the phone call wasn't going to be short like he had hoped.

"So, you've spent quite a bit of time with him. Tell me: did you fuck him yet?" Brian, who already knew the answer to that question, asked teasingly."You know what, Brian? You make me sick."

Brian was laughing on the other end of the phone. "Well, I'll take that as a no. He wouldn't let you fuck him regardless of what you try to do. He's still new in the gay world and saving himself for ‘the one.’"

"I can respect that. Not so long ago, I was new to that life as well,” Michael said.

"Aye, so are you falling for him?"

"No, we're just friends. I'm trying to help him get over all of the shit you put him through. You have no idea how badly you hurt him. He screams and cries in his sleep. Besides, why are you so damned jealous?”

Ignoring Michael’s question, Brian said, "I told him that I didn’t have feelings for him, but he kept pushing and pushing. He was a real pain in the ass."

"You didn't have to spend so much time with him,” Michael said as he walked into the living room.

"We were only meant to be friends, nothing more.”

"Well, you fucked up.”

Michael heard keys jingling in the front door.

"I’d better go. Justin is back from school.”

"Talk to you later,” Brian said.

"I wouldn't count on it,” Michael snarked before ending the call.

Justin walked in, dragging his rolling backpack behind him and carrying a bag of food.

“Hi," Michael said, not knowing what else to say.

"Hi, Michael.”

"How were your classes?"

"Good, thanks. I have dinner for us,” Justin said as he began walking towards the kitchen. “I hope you like lo mein.”

Michael followed after him. "Yeah, I love it. I have to talk to you about something."

"What is it?'

"What I told you about already being in the neighborhood when I came to visit... that was a lie. Brian told me the other day about what he did to you. We fought for a bit, and I kicked him out of Claire’s.”

"Wait a second. Claire’s, his sister’s bar? I don't understand.”

"I'll get to that in a second.”

Justin nodded his head as the two of them sat down to eat.

"Like I was saying, I kicked him out of Claire's, and then I flew here that night on my private plane to make sure you were okay. Brian said a while back that you were a fan of mine, so I hoped that you’d welcome me here."

Justin was stunned; more like speechless. "I don't know what to say to that. By the way, I didn’t even realize that you and Brian were friends. He never mentioned being friends with you.”

"And here I thought you were a big fan,” Michael teased.

"I am, but I’ve never seen anything in a magazine or online about you two."

"Well, you know that we did those two Prisoner movies together in England. I had only been acting for a couple of years then, and Prisoner 101 was my first serious role. Brian helped me run my lines. We became friends while filming those and have maintained our friendship over the years."

"Some friend.”

Michael nodded in agreement. "Oh, I just remembered that I brought something for you, if you'd like to have it. I'll be right back.”

He left the room for a few moments before returning with a large envelope.

"This is for you,” Michael said as he handed the envelope to Justin.

“Thanks." Justin opened the envelope and took out what was inside, laughing at what he found. It was an autographed picture of Michael in his Robin costume similar to the one that Justin had carved.

"Great minds think alike.”

"Thanks a lot, and I don't just mean for the photo,” Justin said. “I mean for coming here, making sure I was alright, all of it.”

"You're welcome. I just didn't like the way Brian had treated you, not one bit. Even before the stunt he pulled in your bed with that girl."

"What do you mean?" Justin asked.

"Uh… um, he told me that you were just a kid who was stalking him and stuff like that. He's full of shit. I knew that couldn’t have been the case if he was living with you.”

"It's not my fault that he never moved out of my apartment after three years, even after he had finished filming the movie he had come to LA to do. I just didn't have the heart to say anything to him,” Justin explained.

"I know that.”

"So, um… what did you mean by you kicked him out of Claire's? Where is Claire?"

"Well, a lot has happened since you moved away. I came back to LA to visit Claire after filming a movie out of town. She told me that she had enough with Brian’s selfish behavior and wanted me to buy his shares of the club, which I did. She then moved back to Ireland and now wants me to have full ownership of the club.”

"Wow, that's great. You should totally buy her out."

"I told her to be my silent partner just in case she decides to come back and run the place again.”

"Yeah, that's a good idea,” Justin said as he noticed that they had both finished with their meals. “I've been meaning to show you something, but it's kind of embarrassing."

"I want to see it."

They went into Justin’s bedroom, and Michael sat down on the bed while Justin gathered up some of his old sketchbooks. He handed them to Michael and sat down beside him.

"I’ve accumulated quite a collection of sketches over the years…”
Michael opened the first book, which contained pencil sketches of himself from all of the movies he had been in. The second book contained colored sketches of himself from TV shows and televised movies.

"I see... very impressive.”

"Stop teasing.”

"I'm not,” Michael said with a smile.

 Justin couldn't help but smile back.

Chapter 7 by qafcrazy

THE NEXT MORNING, Michael was woken up by his buzzing cell phone that was within reach on the nightstand. He looked at who was calling and cursed under his breath.

"Hold on," Michael whispered as he climbed out of bed, where Justin was still asleep, and went into the living room.

"Okay, I can talk," he said into the phone in his normal volume.

"Where are you?" his agent and friend Ted Schmidt asked, sounding pissed off.

"In New York," Michael said calmly.

"Why the hell are you in New York?"

"I came to help out a friend."

"Get your ass back to LA like, now," Ted demanded.

"Why, what's going on?"

"You're wanted for a romantic comedy. They're hoping to get Jennifer Lawrence as your love interest."

"Oh come on, Theodore. I don't do those anymore. I have to be in Florida tomorrow, anyway," Michael lied.

"Don't call me that and besides, it's a great script. I think you'll love it. "

"Okay, I'll take a look at it. I'll be back in LA in a few hours," said Michael, not realizing he had told the truth until he said it.

"You'd better be."

Michael got off the phone and hurried to pack his things as quietly as he could, taking care of packing the sketch that Justin gave to him. He then got dressed before calling his pilot and chauffeur in LA.

He looked around the room, making sure he didn't forget anything. Everything seemed right, but wrong somehow. He would never forget that over just a few days, he had become friends with his number one fan. If Justin wouldn't accept his offer to work with him one day at his new club, then Michael was going to miss him dearly, which felt odd to him since he rarely ever missed anyone.

Once Michael had finished packing, he made a pot of coffee. While it was brewing, Dylan walked into the kitchen.

"Up so early," Dylan said.

"Yeah, a few things came up. I have to leave soon.""

"Well, it was a pleasure to meet you and having you as a guest in our home."

"The pleasure was mine."

The alarm hadn't gone off yet, but the smell of coffee in the air woke Justin up a short time later. He sat up and looked around, noticing that Michael wasn't in bed next to him. He got up and went into the kitchen, finding Michael sipping a cup of coffee.

"Good morning," Justin greeted sleepily.

"Did I wake you?" Michael asked.

"Nah, the smell of coffee did."

"I hope you don't mind that I made a pot. Dylan already had some."

"Where is she?"

"Getting Kelly ready for school," Michael said. "How do you take your coffee?"

"Same way you do," Justin answered.

"Of course you do," Michael said in a teasing manner before he started fixing Justin a cup. "How did you sleep?"

"Very well, thank you. The best sleep in days, weeks, months-"

"I get it, I get it," Michael said with a laugh. "Do you have any classes today?"

"Yeah, just one. It starts in two hours."

Suddenly Justin's phone rang, and he answered it after looking at the display.

"Hello Daphne," Justin said sweetly.r32;  

"Is he there?" Daphne asked him.

"Yes, he's here," Justin said with a smile.

"Can I talk to him?"

"Daphne, you're terrible."

"Please? Please, pretty please?"

"Hold on," he said before turning to Michael. "Hey, my best friend is on the phone and she's begging me to have you talk to her."

Michael motioned for Justin to give him the phone.

"Hello, Justin's best friend Daphne. This is Michael Novotny."

"Oh my God!" Daphne screamed.

Michael pulled the phone away from his ear and shook his head. He then put the phone on speaker.

"Sorry about that," Daphne said, a bit out of breath.

"So, you're actually Justin best friend?"

"Yes sir, we met each other the first day in art school."

"Very cool. Is there anything I should know about him?" Michael asked, glancing over at Justin.

Justin hit him on the arm playfully.

"Well, I haven't known him for very long, but what you see is what you get. He's the best friend that anyone could ever ask for."

"Yeah, I can see that," Michael said, smiling at Justin. "Is there anything I should know about you?"

"I love you and I want to marry you, but since you're gay, I don't think that'll work out," Daphne said.

"No, it won't, but thanks," Michael said, laughing. "Do you want to talk to Justin now?"

"Nah, I'd rather talk to you."

Justin's mouth dropped open in shock.

"I see," Michael said in amusement. "Well, how about I meet you sometime?"

"Are you serious?" Daphne asked, beginning to ramble a mile a minute. "Like, how about today? I have a class with Justin. You think you can take him and we could meet outside of the school? Oh my God, I'm so excited."

"Hey girl, take a chill pill. Breathe," Justin told her.

"Sorry, I get carried away sometimes. I'm not used to being around famous people like you are."

"I still get starstruck sometimes, too. I nearly cried the first time I met Adam Lambert, even before he was ever on American Idol," Michael admitted, taking a second to decide whether he had time to go to the school with Justin before he had to head to the airport. "Sure, I'll go with Justin to school to meet you."

"That's so awesome!" Daphne said.

"We'll see you soon."

"See ya," she said before hanging up.

Michael handed the phone back to Justin, who had a fake pout on his face.

"I think she found a new best friend. She's mental, but I love her."

Michael smiled. "She sounds like a nice girl."

"She is. You really don't have to take me to school."

"If I don't, she'll probably hound you for life."

Justin nodded. "Yeah, you're probably right."

They later arrived at the school in a taxi. Justin found Daphne standing near the main entrance to the building and rolled down his window.

"Hey Daphne, come over here!" he called out to her.

Daphne ran towards the car as Justin and Michael stepped out onto the sidewalk.

"Oh my God, it's really you!" Daphne squealed when she got closer to Michael.

"And hey, it's really you!" Michael echoed. "I recognize you from your picture. Speaking of, I have something for you."

Michael took out an envelope from his jacket pocket and handed it to Daphne.

"Thank you," Daphne said shyly before pulling out an autographed picture of Michael as Robin. "Thanks, Michael. This is amazing."

"You're welcome, Daphne."

Daphne turned to Justin and said, "Oh my God, he just said my name!"

"What's with you? You never acted like this when I told you about Brian."

"That's because I've never met the man and I hate him."

Michael laughed. "You have good taste."

"Yeah, I know."

"Hey, we'd better get to class," Justin said to Daphne.

"Oh, do we have to?" she said, looking at Justin with puppy dog eyes.

"Yes, we have to."

"I'll see you later, Justin," Michael said, hoping that he actually would.

"Bye, Michael," Justin said before heading into the building with Daphne.

Michael got back into the taxi and took off.

Justin and Daphne went back to Justin's apartment after their class was over and found a note on the kitchen table. Justin picked it up and read it, then wordlessly handed it over to Daphne.

Daphne read to herself:

Dear Justin,

I had a great few days with you. It was a pleasure to meet you, your family, and Daphne, but I have to go back to LA. I'm leaving you with my cell number if ever you want to talk. I'm happy to see no more pink in those big blue eyes of yours.

One more thing: something big fell into my lap. Call me sometime, and I'll explain everything to you and your family. Hope to hear from you soon.

Yours, Michael     

Chapter 8 by qafcrazy
Author's Notes:

just letting everyone know I'm sorry it took so long to post more, i was looking for a new beta and I have one. please enjoy 

JUSTIN REREAD THE note with shaking hands and Daphne took it from him and placed it on the kitchen table. Justin felt like he had no reason to be upset or angry like he didn't have the right to since he didn't know Michael for long, but it would have been nice to hear it from him face to face and what was up with this thing that had just fallen into his lap that he was talking about in the note.

Justin and Daphne walked away from the note and walked into the living room. Justin sat on the couch and Daphne sat down next to him and without a word she knew what he needed and so she started rubbing his back gently and softly.

Now here it was several months later and Justin could still remember the time that Michael left his house, he felt hurt that Michael said goodbye in a note that he couldn't just tell him he had to go and even though he told him in the note to call him he did, but always got his voicemail and he never called him back. Justin was sick and tired of just leaving messages so after a month he stopped calling. He was afraid that Michael would think of him as a stalker instead of a worried friend so he just went along his business the same way he did before one Michael came into his life, but without thinking of Brian .

Justin was working hard in school and got amazing grades and in that time his birthday was coming up and Dylan never gave him any clues or hints on what his birthday present was, but he hoped one of his dreams would soon come true.

Dylan knocked on Justin’s bedroom door and he opened it for her to come in, she was holding Jordan in her arms.

 "Hey birthday boy,” said Dylan,

"Hey Dylan, thank you"

“Happy ba ba,” said Jordan trying to say 'happy birthday'

"Thank you Jordan,” said Justin before kissing his nephew on the forehead.

"I have a huge surprise for you, been planning it for months now, with mom as well.”

"Oh, really?" asked Justin so excited.

"It's not your fancy trip to Italy, but it's still really good.”

Dylan handed Justin an envelope, on top of it said from Michael, Dylan, and the kids.

Justin looked up at Dylan.

"Just open it,” said Dylan.

“Thanks," said Justin.

"You're welcome.”

Justin opened the envelope and he pulled out his birthday card, it was from Michael, Justin was shocked when he read the card.

 Justin,

I've received all your phone calls; sorry I never called you back. I've been busy on two projects, one is a movie being filmed in Los Angeles and the other is my little pet project that I was telling you about in the note I had written to you. It's a surprise that I've been working on for several months now ever since I was in your home.

Dylan knows everything.

Justin looked up at Dylan in surprise and kept reading it.

Besides all that I want to wish you a very happy birthday, Brian told me I hope you enjoy the surprise and the pictures.

Michael N.

Dylan looked at Justin and smiled at him.

In the same envelope where 5 plane tickets for Justin and his family and friends to go to Los Angeles and 3 small pictures of the club; the pictures that Brian took of the club while on the phone with Michael at Justin’s house. Justin’s eyes grew wide.

Justin flipped the pictures over and each one had a message on them.

The first one read: Brian thought this would be perfect for you

Second one read: Be my partner of this amazing club

The last one read: Come back to Los Angeles and help me fix it up.

 

"Is this a joke?" asked Justin in shock gripping the pictures tightly in his hands.

Dylan shook her head.

"This is by Claire’s?” asked Justin in shock.

Dylan nodded her head.

"This could be my art cafe that I wanted, even better.”

Dylan nodded her head.

"Would you want to go back, knowing that Brian would be there?"

"I'd have to think about it, but I'm considering a big yes, for the friendship I have made with Michael.”

Justin put the stuff back in the envelope and hugged Dylan and Jordan then he went to his phone and made a phone call.

"Happy birthday big boy" said Daphne so happy

"Thank you my love" said Justin excited

"Why so excited" asked Daphne

"You will never guess what I got as a birthday present"

"A phone call from Michael?" asked Daphne,

"Very funny, but close, Michael sent me a birthday card explaining everything. He also got all of us including you plane tickets to Los Angeles."

Daphne squealed.

"Wait there's more. He bought me, well me and him a nightclub, I can finally display all my art and my love for cooking."

"No way!" said an excited Daphne.

"When is the trip for?” asked Daphne as she calmed down

"The day after we finish classes.”

"That's in a few days.”

"I know, would you want to move with me and my family, maybe we could also work together."

"That sounds awesome" said Daphne getting excited all over again.

"Come over later I have a present for you,” said Daphne taking a deep breath.

Later on that day, Justin went to Daphne's place and they had a slice of three layer Strawberry Shortcake that Daphne had baked for him; After they ate their slices they went into Daphne's room, but she shortly left to look for Justin’s birthday present. Justin sat in Daphne’s room so he could wait to receive his present from her and as he looked around he saw the autographed picture that Michael gave to Daphne it was now in a frame and he smiled at that.

"Hey birthday boy, he's your present,” said Daphne.

Justin turned around to face Daphne and saw her handing him a rectangular shaped package. Justin opened it and was thrilled to death.

"Daphne, you didn't have to get me this. It must have cost you a fortune,” said Justin as he looked at his new digital camera.

"Hey you're worth it.”

Justin didn't say anything just smiled.

 

End Notes:

please comment. thank you.

Chapter 9 by qafcrazy

JUSTIN, HIS FAMILY, and friends enjoyed their plane ride to head back to California. He felt like crap as well even though he never did tell anyone how he was feeling. He was excited about seeing Michael again and fixing up once of his dream places to work at, but in the pit of his stomach felt sea sick not from the journey, but from the idea of seeing Brian Kinney again. 

 

He thought of his full name in disgust. As stupid as it sounded he still had feelings for him although now he'll never say his feelings out loud again. They just make a good thing turn sour and he learned his lesson at least for now any way.

 

 

 

Justin had taken amazing photo's of the blue sky since he had a clear shot from out his window, and took a short nap after that to clear his mind of what would happen once he landed into LAX.

 

When Justin and his guests finally arrived in California two black town cars were waiting for them. One driver had a sign with Justin’s and Daphne's name on it and the other had Dylan's and her children's names on it.

 

 

 

Justin kissed his niece and nephew goodbye and went inside the car as Daphne waved goodbye before she too went inside the car.

 

 

 

BRIAN WAS OUTSIDE of his sister’s club and looking down the block at the club when he noticed the cars pull up at the location. Brian’s hands were shaking in his pants pockets as he noticed the cars stop and the doors open.

 

 

 

While closing his eyes Brian took a eep breath from his nose and he smelt it, that cologne he could easily identify. even though it was still so far away, he knew who wore it.  He opened his eyes and looked down and there he was; Justin Taylor getting out of the car. He looked better than ever with his hair cut short and more fit than the last time he had seen him. He also saw a tiny brunette headed girl he had never seen before come out of the car as well. He wondered who she was and why she was there. Brian saw the unknown girl hug Michael and saw Justin give Michael one as well, before descending into the club for a look about the place.

 

 

 

As the 3 disappeared into the club, Brian couldn't take it anymore and he walked away from the 

 

club as well as keep a far amount of distance from the club.

 

 

 

Daphne looked around the bar and couldn't believe the size of it as she had her mouth open in pure amazement.

 

 

 

“This place is wicked cool,” said Daphne in awe of what she was seeing. 

 

 

 

It was a clean slate, everything from the previous club was gone left with dark walls and cherry wood floors.

 

 

 

“Your paintings and photos would look great on these walls or just one big mural covering these dark walls. Something big and bright, just like you,” said Daphne with a smile. 

 

 

 

“It’s up to Michael,” said Justin.

 

 

 

“All you” said Michael. 

 

 

 

“Do you have a measuring tape?” asked Justin looking around. 

 

“Ah, yeah, it’s on the bar counter,” said Michael as he walked toward it and Daphne  followed behind. 

 

 

 

Michael took the measuring the tape and handed it to Justin. 

 

Justin takes the tape and without a ladder tries to measure the walls. 

 

 

 

“I have all the measurements for the walls I’ll give you the run down tomorrow. Just enjoy looking around and come up with some idea’s for the blah state this place is in at the moment. 

 

 

 

“This, place is great.” said Justin. 

 

 

 

Daphne began to yawn. 

 

 

 

“Sorry early flight, feeling a bit jet-lagged.”

 

 

 

“I’m going to go and take her to the hotel I should be going anyway, want to spend some time with my family.”

 

 

 

“Alright, the cab is still outside with your things,” said Michael.

 

 

 

“Thanks again,” said Justin waving goodbye to Michael as he and Daphne were heading out of the club.

 

 

 

“You didn’t have to do that,” said Daphne as she and Justin went inside the cab. 

 

“It’s not a problem I really do want to spend time with my niece and nephew.”

 

 

 

When the cab stopped at their hotel both got out and the driver did as well to get their luggage. 

 

 

 

Justin and Daphne thanked the driver and the driver tipped his hat to them. 

 

 

 

They grabbed their luggage; two bags each, and walked inside the automatic sliding doors. 

 

 

 

“I’ll see you later,” said Daphne

 

 

 

“Yeah, later,” said Justin and both walked in separate directions.

 

 

End Notes:

comment please thank you

Chapter 10 by qafcrazy

LATER ON THAT day Justin took Jordan and Kelly to the park talking a nice walk together. Justin held on to the children’s hands as they all enjoyed the nice weather.


Justin stopped to tie Kelly's shoe laces when someone bumped into him.


Standing up, Justin looked at the person who bumped into him and it was none other than Brian himself.


 


"Can't you watch where you're going?' asked Justin angrily even though deep down his stomach was doing flips.


 


'Looks so good' thought Justin.


 


"Ah, fancy seeing you about Timber. Didn't know you were in town" said Brian putting some effort into the T and lying.


 


"Can you just do one and leave me and my family alone?" asked Justin angrily still.


 


 “Yeah," was the only thing Brian said before walking away.


 


“Uncle Jus, who was that man?" asked Kelly pulling on her uncle's pants.


 


"A very bad man, "said Justin softly.


 


The kids had never met Brian. When Justin met him he was living on his own and the kids were living with their mother, but with everything that had happened, he asked Dylan if he could move back in and help raise her children together since after all they were his godchildren as well.


 


While Justin was spending the rest of the day with family, Dylan took Daphne around the neighborhood to get to know the place.  Dylan told Daphne about Brian’s sister's club and she shook her head in disgust.


 


Suddenly a mad Brian bumped into Dylan's arm.


 


"Hey Brian what's gotten into you?”


 


"Just a very bad day.”


 


"Wait you're Brian Kinney" said Daphne not excited to see him.


 


"If you mean the actor yes I am and who are you,” said Brian rudely as he recognized the


brunette from the club.


 


"That's not a way to speak to someone,” said Dylan


 


"It's ok, I know all your nasty games,” said Daphne in disgust."Good to know,”


 


"Anyway, I'm Daphne, Justin best friend."


 


"Of course you are, well I'll be on my way. Have a great day ladies,” said Brian as he went on by.


 


Dylan just shook her head in disbelief.


 


Brian walked to the club and Michael was there sitting down on a metal folding chair.


 


"How's it going?" asked Brian as he walked inside the club.


 


"Please Brian just go.”


 


"Where am I supposed to go?"


 


"You'll think of something.”


 


 "My sister doesn't want me, my kids don't want me. My career is going down the drains.”


 


"You brought it all on yourself.”


 


"I know,” said Brian in disbelief.


 


"Please Brian, Justin will be here soon, he just went for a quick walk with his family.”


 


"I know I saw them."


 


"I don't want you here when he gets back."


 


"I know" said Brian thinking for a second.


 


"Just tell me one thing, how is Justin liking this place."


 


"He told me it was one of his dream places.”


 


"See I knew it"


 


Seems to me like you know him better than you thought you did" said Michael with a smile.


 


"What does that mean?" asked Brian confused.


 


"Oh nothing, figure it out yourself"


 


 Just then Justin walked inside the club and almost walked into Brian.


 


 "Really Brian, two times in one day" said Justin with two fingers in Brian’s face.


 


"That was all you Beibs. Besides I was just about to leave.”“Good, and don’t you dare call me Beibs.” said a pissed off Justin his face turning red.


Brian left.


 


"Have a nice time in the park?" Michael asked sweetly.


 


"Yeah, I asked Kelly and Jordan if they had any ideas for the place.”


 


"Yeah and what did they come up with?"


 


“Kelly want's pink daisies on the walls and Jordan I think wants chocolate."


p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 11.0px Helvetica; -webkit-text-stroke: #000000} p.p2 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 11.0px Helvetica; -webkit-text-stroke: #000000; min-height: 13.0px} span.s1 {font-kerning: none}


 


Michael and Justin start laughing and Brian watched them feeling a bit jealous them and feels a bit jealous.

Chapter 11 by qafcrazy

BRIAN WAS IN his new Mansion that was surrounded with gates and locks and his doorbell rang. Brian walked to the door and opened it. He almost slammed the door back in the person's face, but the guy held the door back with his feet.

 

 "What do you want?"

 

 “What do you?,” asked asked again in shock at seeing who it was at his door. 

 

Brian not happy to see the person by the door and slightly nauseated by the look of him.

 

"Is that anyway to talk to your brother?" said the intruder.

The guy that was intruding on Brian’s space was tall around 6’5 muscular thin short black hair and deep blue eyes. He looked to be homeless wearing dirty rags that smelt like garbage.

 

"We used to be brother-n-laws when you married my sister, but then you went to jail and married someone else while in there" said Brian.

 

"It was your fault. You hated me from the start.”

 

"Well the good cop bad cop gets pretty old fast.”

 

"So am I just going to stay outside or are you going to welcome me in?”

 

"In your dreams, you know what Chris you can turn around and go back to where ever it is you came from… oh yeah that would be in prison or maybe the dumpster.”

 

"I see going by first names now, have we grown up?"

 

"I don't have to explain myself to you Hobbs, not anymore."

 

Brian walked outside with Chris Hobbs and closed the door.

 

"How come you're out?" asked Brian confused.

 

"Out on good behavior" said Chris with a smile.

 

"That's bull shit" said Brian angrily.

 

"No, it's true. I came here to see Claire’s, where is she by the way and why are you here.Don’t you have that fancy T.V. show you're on?"

 

"Wow, big talker Hobbs two questions in one,” said Brian responded angrily but teasingly at the same time.

 

"First off never come around here just to see Claire’s and anyway she left. She moved back to Ireland when she caught me dealing with your dirty work. Plus she didn't believe me that I had become a better, cleaner person. And secondly I was kicked off the show because of you. My character was killed off by having a drug overdose."

 Hobbs just laughed his ass off.

 

 "That's Ironic,” laughed Chris wickedly. 

 

"Does the new misses know your games?" asked Brian curious.

 

"Melissa understands me more so than anyone else."

 

"I bet she does.”

 

"I see your little boy toy is back.”

 

Brian grabbed Chris by the neck and threw him against the side of his house.

 

"Oh I think I hit a nerve,” said Chris with a nasty smile.

 

"You don't get to call him that. Leave him alone,” said Brian showing off his teeth in anger.

 

Brian let Chris go and he rubbed his neck.

 

"I should be going anyway. Melissa should be home by now.”
 said Chris.

 

"Say hello to the misses for me, I bet she misses me,” said Brian with a laugh.

 

Brain watched Chris walk down the stars and then he walked into his house and slammed the door.

 

AT FAMILY COMFORT, Kelly was walking around, Justin and Michael were sitting on metal folding chairs in the front of the club, and Jordan was crawling on the floor.

 

"I like Uncle Justin" said Kelly when she sat down on her uncle's lap; talking about the club.

 

"Me too" said Justin with a smile.

 

"I'm happy here,” said Kelly meaning happy that she was back where she was born and raised.

 

"I'm happy that we’re back too sweetheart,” said Justin with a put on smile.

 

Jordan was on the floor playing with his toy cars and trucks he didn't know what was going on.

 

"You should bring the kids back to Dylan’s so we could start fixing this place up,” suggested Michael.

 

”Sure, Hey kids want to see mommy for a little bit while Michael and I do some work?" asked Justin sweetly.

 

"We love Michael" said Kelly.

 

Michael smiled at her.

 

 Justin smiled at Kelly and stood up from the chair.

 

"Say goodbye to Michael,” said Justin as he lifted Kelly in his arms and held on to Jordan's hand.

 

"Bye Michael,” said Kelly.

 

"Bye, bye,” said Jordan.

 

"Bye Kelly bye Jordan see you soon,” said Michael sweetly.

 

Justin left to bring the kids back to the hotel that they were staying at: and Michael picked up the toys from the floor and put them down on one of the chairs that they had been sitting on.

 

Once Justin went to the hotel and greeted Dylan and Daphne Justin kissed the children goodbye and went back to the club.

 

"I'm back,” said Justin Happily

 

"I see that,” said Michael.

 

Michael was thinking of something to say.

 

"Those kids are You have great kids and you're a really good Uncle and father figure for them.”

 

"Awe thanks Michael that really means a lot coming from you."

 

"I mean it."

 

"I never thanked you for all this,” said Justin talking about the club.

 

"It's not me who you have to thank.”

 

"I know. I just can't, at least for now anyway, and besides you didn't have to take his offer on it when he found out about it so thank you for that.”

 

"You still love him don't you?" asked Michael

 

“NO!, why would you think that?” asked Justin curious.

"You keep looking over at the club,” said Michael

"That doesn't mean anything, I just have fond memories of the place that’s all.”

 

"Can I ask you a person question?" asked Michael as he sat down

 

"I' m scared where this is going but go on,” said Michael sitting next to Justin in another chair without the toys on it.

 

"How did you fall for him?"

 

"I knew that was what you were going to ask me. Well I used to work at the club a lot even before I met Brian."

 

"I didn't know that, sorry go on.”

 

"He was busy with his T.V. show and all that, and new in town.”

 

 Michael nodded his head.

 

"Well I would come in and help Claire out, lifting crates up from the basement and stuff and one night it was dark; Claire’s had lost power due to a terrible storm and I had already met Brian a few times. I was coming up from the basement in the elevator and he was in with me. Anyway the elevator stopped working. I tried everything for it to work and I was really nervous being in there with him, even though the lights were off due to the storm but I felt his presence,” Justin took a deep breath.

 

"Brian said it was no use, that we were stuck. We ended up talked all night and right before the power came back on he walked so close to me I thought he was going to kiss me but then the elevator doors opened and he walked away. We went our separate ways for a couple of days after that and it was easier since at the time he had a place of his own but but I couldn't stop thinking about him and how close his body was to mine. and After that, I opened my big mouth and told him I had fallen for him. He then started treating me like shit. Then he did what he did in my bed using the spare key that he never gave back.I ran out of the house, I knocked on Dylan's door took her and the kids away from here. My mom stayed with me for a short time before she had to come back to LA for work.”    

 

"I'm sorry, I'm surprised that you would come back,” said Michael

 

"Well I didn't come back for him; I came back for this place and you as well."

 

"Thanks"

 

"Brian never told me any of that"

 

"I'm not surprised"

 

Michael and Justin stood up and went into the kitchen. They cleaned the new oven and sink to make them shine. Then they threw away empty boxes that once had serving dishes in them. They cleaned the counters, although they didn't know why since they had to paint the walls in a few days and would have to cover up all the counters with cloth.

 

Justin and Michael were happy cleaning, and talking and not doing anything particular.

 

CHRIS HOBBS WAS walking nearby to the club with his bag of clothing when and he stopped in front of the club., He noticed Justin and a new guy cleaning up. Justin didn't see him but Chris was giving him a look like he was going to kill him.

Chapter 12 by qafcrazy

THE NEXT DAY Michael, Justin, and Daphne covered up all the counters in the club to protect them from the paint while they painted the walls pale blue. They hired someone to paint the ceiling a pale yellow.

 

Brian walked over to the club and saw everyone working. He knocked on the door lightly.

Justin and Michael turned around to see who had knocked on the door and saw Brian standing outside.

 

"Need any help?" asked Brian as nicely as he could sound.

 

"As you can see we don't need you or your help,” said Justin rudely.

 

Brian didn't say anything, he just walked away. 

 

Michael looked at Justin in shock that he said what he said, but more shocked by the tone he had.

 

"He can't keep doing that, can't keep messing with my life. Never again,” said Justin a bit angry.

 

"Don't mess with Bert, I got it" said Daphne laughing.

 

Justin slowly turned his head around to face Daphne and gave her deadly stare.  Daphne laughed.

 

When Brian walked away from the club he spotted Chris walking towards the club.

Brian walked swiftly towards him.

 

"Why don't you turn back to where ever it is you just came from, there's nothing to see down that way,” said Brian pointing the club.

 

"Is that why you're always lurking about?"

 

"Just seeing if they need help; plus I miss my sister, I miss my family, I miss my old life.”

 

"You miss him,” said Chris.

 

"You're crazy, I do not miss Justin,” said Brian defensively.
 

"Sure you don't" said Chris patting Brian on the shoulder as he walked away from the club.

 

JUSTIN AND THE children were at the park, Justin was sitting on a bench and the children were sitting down on a towel in the grass playing with their toys. Suddenly Justin looked up and saw Brian watching him.

 

"Stop stalking me Brian,” said Justin angrily.

 

"Listen, I just came to tell you something important.”

 

"What is?" asked Justin.

 

"May I sit?" asked Brian pointing to the bench that Justin was sitting on.

 

 Justin nodded his head."I just came to warn you, Chris Hobbs is back,” said Brian sitting down next to Justin.

 

 Justin looked worried

 

"He said that he got out on good behavior.”
   

"Good behavior my ass. For what he did he should have been sentenced to life if not death.

 

"My thoughts exactly, just be careful. He keeps checking up on you at the club. I saw him this morning when I walked away from the club. I stopped him from bothering you."

 

"Thanks, I appreciate that,” said Justin

 

"One more thing, I never did thank you for what you did with Hobbs."

 

"It was the right thing to do. I'm sorry about Peter."

 

"Yeah same here. I know what you did was the right thing to do I just hope he doesn't come after you for revenge," said Brian concerned. 

 

"I'm a big boy; I can take care of myself."

 

"Good, be safe,” said Brian as he stood up from the bench.

 

“Thanks," said Justin looking up at Brian.

 

Shortly after that, Justin put the kid's toys away and the towel into a huge tote bag. He then took a hold of his godchildren’s hands and went to find Dylan.

 

Justin and his godchildren went in their hotel room and Dylan was taking a nap. Brian walked over to Dylan and tapped her on her shoulder to wake her up.

 

"Dylan, wake up, need to talk to you.”

 

Dylan opened her eyes and slowly sat up.

"What is it?" asked Dylan tiredly.

 

“Chris Hobbs is back in town."

 

"No, he's not, what are you talking about?" said Dylan shocked and scared.

 

"I just saw Brian and he told me," Justin told her.

 

"But you put him away,.” Dylan's fear evident in her voice.

 

"I did but he's back. Brian told me he's been checking up on me at the club"

 

"This is not good,” said Dylan in shock.

 

"Hey, take care of the kids I have to go warn Michael and Daphne,” said Justin.

Dylan nodded her head.

 

Justin ran to the club and was at out of breath. He took a deep breath by the door then walked inside.

 

"You alright there Justin?' asked Michael

 

Justin shook his head.

 

"No, not really, Brian just told me some very bad news”.

 

"What is it" asked Daphne worried.

 

"There's this guy,; Chris Hobbs. He was a cop who went crazy when he found out another cop killed his partner. He killed that cop, and while he was working at Brian’s sisters club he killed my best friend Peter, who was also Brian’s business partner. Peter was working as the bartender that night. I saw it all happen. Chris saw me and I ran out of the club and straight to the nearest police precinct. The cops arrested him. Turned out Chris killed Peter over jealousy. Chris was married to Claire and thought she was having an affair with Peter. Chris also sold drugs. Brian was trying to protect his sister; he was trying to get rid of the drugs he found when he was caught by the police. That's actually why he now has problems with his family and career. The paparazzi made it seem like Brian was this evil drug addict, when he's never touched the stuff."

 

"Wow" said Daphne in shock.

 

"That's crazy, I'm so sorry" said Michael shocked. “I had no idea,” continued Michael.
 

"So please if you see a very tall man about 6’5 homeless looking, Stay away,”said Justin.

 

"I saw him yesterday" said Daphne.

 

"You did where?" asked Justin shocked.

 

"In the park, he was with some woman with short curly hair," she responded.

 

"Please if you see him again walk the other direction,” said Justin with a panic tone of voice.

 

"Thanks Justin for letting us know,” said Michael

 

"Of course, it's for your safety,”

 

A FEW DAYS later the club opened up; Justin and Michael named it family comfort, since it had that cozy homemade feel to it. The place was so big they split it into two it was a club on one side and restaurant on the other. They loved the club and their customers seemed to love it as well.

 

One night at closing time, Justin was left to clean up the club alone, both Michael and Daphne were not feeling that well. Someone came into the club, Justin knew someone was there by the ringing of the bell hanging from the door.

 

"Sorry we're closed,” said Justin

 

"Sorry you're dead,” said a man's voice.

 

Justin looked up slowly at the man and it was none other than Chris with a gun in his hand pointed at Justin’s forehead. Justin ran behind the counter and the gun went off.

p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 11.0px Helvetica; -webkit-text-stroke: #000000} p.p2 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 11.0px Helvetica; -webkit-text-stroke: #000000; min-height: 13.0px} span.s1 {font-kerning: none} span.Apple-tab-span {white-space:pre}

End Notes:

please comment thanks. 

Chapter 13 by qafcrazy

 

Brian WAS WALKING outside of the club when he noticed the lights still on. As he walked closer and saw Chris with his gun pointed at Justin, he ran as quickly as he could inside. In his head he was screaming 'NO!' he pushed Chris to the floor bringing him down on the floor with him.As they fell, the gun went off.

Brian turned his head to look for Justin, but all he could see was a bullet hole in the wall where Justin had been standing just seconds before.

 

Brian turned back around and looked Chris square in the eyes and started punching the crap out of him until he passed out.

 

“No!" Brian said over and over again as he crawled on his hands and knees over to where Justin was.

 

"Justin, Justin please god Justin. This is my fault this is all my fault,” said Brian panicking with tears staining his cheeks.

 

Justin was lying flat on his back and his eyes closed when Brian reached him. Brian took a deep breath when he realized that Justin was breathing even the slightest of breaths.

 

 

"Justin" said Brian calmly as he was checking to make sure Justin was alright.

 

"Please Justin open those big beautiful eyes of yours. Scream at me to get out. Something to let me know that  you're alright" said Brian rambling on.

 

Another good sign that Justin wasn't shot was no signs of blood anywhere to be found.

 

“Brian?" asked Justin softly and confused.

 

“It’s me, I’m here Justin.”

 

Brian looked at the face of Justin but his eyes were still closed.

 

“Brian,”Justin said  softly again as he slowly opened his eyes.

 

Justin slowly sat up and hugged Brian and Brian hugged him back. He could feel Justin breathing heavily and so he placed the palm of his right hand on his back and slowly moved it 

back and forth to relax him.

 

"I've got you,” said Brian.

 

"Thank you,” said Justin softly.

 

"Shsh," said Brian soothingly while still in each other arms.

 

"I've got you,” said Brian once more.

 

Justin slowly moved away from Brian and looked up at him and he had tears down his cheeks. Brian reached his hands up to wipe the tears away.

 

"I'm sorry,” said Brian gently.

 

"You just saved my life,” said Justin as he blinked his eyes and more tears fell down his cheeks.

 

"I meant I'm sorry... for everything,.”Brian admitted.

 

Justin hugged Brian tight again and Brian let him.

 

"Are you hurt?" asked Brian

 

Justin shook his head on Brian's shoulder. Justin let go of Brian.

 

 "I'm fine, thanks to you. I can't believe you did that" said Justin in shock

 

"I would do it all over again, you're worth it,” said Brian.

 

Justin smiled nervously.

 

"Think you can get up?" asked Brian.

 

Justin nodded his head.

 

Justin grabbed a hold of Brian's arm to help himself get up but felt dizzy and placed his hand on the back of his head.

 

"You alright there Justin?" asked Brian concerned.

 

"My head, I must of hit it harder than I thought when I passed out.”

 

"Hold on to me, I'll take you to the hospital.”

 

"Don't be silly I can get Dylan to take me.”

 

When they left the club they climbed over Chris who was bleeding from his nose and still passed out.

 

Brian forgot all about his car when he noticed a 

 

police vehicle was down the block from the club when Brian and Justin turned the corner, they approached the vehicle and knocked on the window, the cop inside rolled down her window. 

 

"Hello gentleman have you seen Chris Hobbs about? he ran out of jail a few days ago, we have been posting signs near the location,” said the officer.

"That's why we're here officer, Chris just tried to kill me. He showed up at my business and took a shot at me, but thank god Brian showed up. Brian showed up just in time and stopped him. Chris is now passed out on the club floor.

 

 

The officer practically jumped out of the car and ran to the club. She went on the floor and flipped Chris over on o his back and placed handcuffs on him and waited for back up.

 

"We'll be going now I have to take him to the hospital." 

 

"Yeah sure, thanks for your help. I'll make sure to lock up the place for you when we leave, said the officer

 

"Thank you,” said Justin.

 

Justin held on to Brian's arm the whole time they walked to the hospital. They didn't say anything to each other while walking to the hospital.

 

When Justin was taken into a room at the hospital, he asked Brian to come with him. Brian gladly followed Justin. Brian sat on a chair while Justin sat on the bed while they waited for the doctor to come in.

 

"Just in case you have a concussion don't lie down,.”Brian told Justin.

 

"I know,.” Justin let him know.

 

"I'm sorry for interfering in your life. If you want to go back to New York I won't stop you. You'd be safer there,"

 

Justin placed a hand on Brian's leg.

 

"If you did stop interfering in my life I might not be here right now. I'm happy to be back. I love the club. I never thanked you for it."

 

"It was nothing. It was just one of the things I remembered about you. I remember you telling me that you wanted to have your own restaurant or club. I thought it would be perfect for you."

 

"It is perfect. Thank you,” said Justin with a smile.

 

"I can't believe you came with me,”Justin exclaimed.

 

"Why wouldn't I?" asked Brian.

 

"You're a big famous T.V. star.”

 

"Well I think the words you're looking for are former T.V. star”

 

Justin wanted to say something to that, but just then the doctor. walked over to them.

 

"Ok, Justin, what seems to be the problem?" asked the Doctor.

 

"I fell down and hit the back of my head. I have a pounding headache, ringing in my ears, and I feel slightly dizzy.

 

The doctor. wrote in his note pad.

 

"Do you feel nauseous at all?" the doctor queried.

 

"No" said Justin

 

"Let's run some tests on you and see what the problem is,"  the doctor concluded as he finished and left the room.

 

"Will you be here when I get back?" asked Justin to Brian.

 

"Of course I will," Brian replied

 

An hour later Justin returned to Urgent Care and Brian was still there.

 

“Thank you Brian for waiting, ” Justin said almost shyly

 

"I said I would.”

 

"So doctor, what's wrong?" asked Justin

 

"You have a mild concussion. Don't lie down for at least 2 hours. If your headaches come back take Tylenol, let me get the nurse so he can give you some before you leave."

 

"Thanks doctor."

 

The doctor left and the nurse came over to Justin with a cup of water and some pills. He finished those and the doctor came back with discharge papers from Justin to sign. 211`The doctor. came back and handed Justin papers to sign.

 

"You can go now,” said the doctor.

 

"Thank you,” said Justin.

 

"Take care," said the doctor.

 

Justin and Brian left the hospital and Justin looked in his pockets for his mobile phone.

 

"I left my phone at the restaurant,” Justin realized.

 

"I'll go with you; you're still a bit dizzy. That's if you want me to.” Brian let Justin know.

 

"I don't want to be alone,” said Justin scared.

 

Justin held on to Brian's arm and they walked back to the club.

 

"How was  art culinary school?" asked Brian on the way to the club trying to distract Justin from thinking about what had happened that tonight.

 

"It was a great experience. I met Daphne there; the girl that's helping me and Michael at the restaurant. We also took some culinary classes together as well. "

 

Brian just nodded his head not knowing what else to say, but Justin saw him and he could tell that something was on his mind.

 

"What is it?" asked Justin.

 

"It's nothing,” said Brian

 

"Come on Brian, you can tell me anything,.” Justin said trying to get Brian to talk.

 

"I hope I'm not crossing a line when I say this but I think your godchildren are adorable,” said Brian.

 

“Thanks," said Justin with a smile.

 

When they walked back  returned to the club Brian asked Justin to let him open the door to the club for him and he let him. When they walked in the club Brian told Justin to sit down and asked where he left his phone.

 

"I think I left my phone in the kitchen."

 

Brian walked into the kitchen and looked for Justin’s phone and there it was by the sink then Brian walked out of the kitchen and handed Justin back his phone and their hands slightly touched.

 

"Thanks" said Justin flustered.

 

Brian sat down next to Justin.

 

"You did a really good job with this place. It really looks great.”

 

“Thanks," said Justin while looking at his phone; he saw that he had 6 voice messages; 3 from Dylan; 2 from Michael; and 1 from Daphne.

 

"Excuse me I have to make a phone call,” said Justin.

 

"Go ahead.”

 

Dylan answered on the first ring.

 

"Where the hell are you?" asked Dylan angrily.

 

"I had an accident at the club.”

 

"An accident, are you alright?" asked a concerned Dylan

 

"Thanks to Brian I am,” said Justin smiling.

 

"Brian? What happened?"

 

“Chris came into the club held a gun to my head and Brian pushed him and punched him and from shock I collapsed right when the gun went off and banged my head. Brian took me to the ER he's still keeping me company so I don't pass out."

 

"Ohmigod Justin,” squealed Dylan

 

"Don't worry I'm fine. Let me go so I can call the others."

 

"Alright bye."

 

Justin hung up and called Michael.

 

"Where are you, are you alright,” asked Michael Concerned.

 

"I'm fine, I had an accident at the club, Chris had me at gun point Brian came in pushed him on the floor. I passed out on the floor from shock, Brian took me to the ER, I have a mild concussion, he took me back to the club since I left my phone, and Chris is back in jail,” said Justin in one breath.

 

"Wow" said Michael not knowing what else to say.

 

Justin took a deep breath.

 

"I just called to let you know. I better go; I have to call Daphne up now."

 

"Oh ok, rest tomorrow I'll take care of everything with Daphne,"Michael replied.

 

"One more thing, it's about the club, there's a bullet hole in the wall behind the counter."

"Don't worry about it,” Michael answered relieved.

 

"Thanks Michael.”

 

"Good night.”

 

"Good night.”

 

Justin then called up Daphne who was also worried sick about him and he told her the whole story as well.

 

Justin hung up the phone and put his head down in his hands.

 

"You alright?" asked Brian.

 

"Not really, all this talking is killing me head.”

 

"It's been a while why don't I take ye to my place and I'll give ye some pain medicine.”

 

"Ok, I appreciate that.”

 

"Need any help getting up?" asked Brian

 

"I think I can handle it, thank you"

 

Justin took his time to get up from the chair and once he did he tried to walk on his own but lost his balance and Brian ran to his side to hold him up.

 

Brian locked up the club, helped Justin into the car and closed the door. He got himself into the car and drove off.

 

"I'm so tired" said Justin yarning.

 

"I know just one more hour and you'll be able to sleep Justin.”

 

Brian drove for what felt like an hour to Justin.

 

"Where are we?" asked Justin curious

 

"Little ways outside of Hollywood,.” Brian responded, keeping his eyes on the road.

 

"You drive this all the time, why?"

 

"Yeah I do, I miss it, I moved away when Claire  and my friends moved away. I go to club hoping that she has returned."

 

"I'm sorry Brian," Justin said truthfully.

 

"Don't be, it's all my own damn fault. We're almost there."

 

Brian stopped the car.

 

Justin’s mouth flew open.

 

 "This is yours?" asked Justin in shock

 

"Sure is" said Brian as he backed into the driveway. "If you weren't hurt I would have given you a tour. You're the first welcomed visitor here"
 

 “If I wasn't hurt, I wouldn't even be here” said Justin not meaning to say it out loud.


Brian didn't say anything, just got out of the car and helped Justin get out.

Brian and Justin walked to the side door of the house so that Justin wouldn't have to climb up so many stairs in the condition that he was in.

 

Brian led Justin to the living room which was just passed the kitchen.

 

"Wow, what a great kitchen. I didn't know you could cook,” said Justin.

 

"Have you forgotten all I do is eat," Brian laughed.

 

"Oh yes, how silly of me, but you could have hired chefs to do the cooking for you."

 

“True, but I enjoy cooking.”

 

Justin sat down on the couch and Brian left the room. Brian went to get some pain medicine and water for Justin. He returned to the living room and sat next to the blond.

 

Walking into the bathroom Brian took out  pain medicine and a plastic cup the cabinet above the sink then he left the room and walked into the kitchen to fill the cup with water that was coming from his refrigerator and walked into the living room and sat down next to Justin.

 

Brian handed Justin the pills and the cup of water and he watched Justin’s neck as Justin swallowed them both down.

p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 11.0px Helvetica; -webkit-text-stroke: #000000; min-height: 13.0px} p.p2 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 11.0px Helvetica; -webkit-text-stroke: #000000} span.s1 {font-kerning: none}

Once Justin was done he handed the cup back to Brian. Brian got up from the couch and walked back into the bathroom he trashed the cup and put the bottle of pills back in the cabinet.

 

By the time Brian walked back to the living room Justin was fast asleep on the couch. Brian checked the time on his watch and realized it was perfectly alright for him to finally nap.

End Notes:

please comment. sorry took so long to update been sick and i sprained my ankle .

Chapter 14 by qafcrazy

BRIAN WAS IN the park sitting on a bench with his head down low he felt a ball hit him on the foot and he looked up and saw Justin running for the ball, his godchildren tagging behind him. 


Brian picked up the ball, stood up, and handed Justin the ball.


 


"Thanks" said Justin shyly and out of breath as he put the ball under his left arm.


Brian nodded his head and put his hands in his leather jacket pockets.


 


"What have you been up to?" asked Justin as his godchildren ran up to him and held on to his hands.


 


"Been getting back into acting, been busy going over scripts and stuff.”


 


"Bad man, uncle Justin,” said Kelly pulling on one leg of Justin’s pants.


 


Brian looked ashamed.


 


"NO," said Justin laughing.


 


"But you said,” said Kelly.


 


Justin put down the ball on the grass and picked up Kelly in his arms.


 


"Kelly, this man's name is Brian Kinney, say hi to Brian.”


 


"Hi, I'm Kelly.”


 


"Hi Kelly, I'm Brian, said Brian smiling at the little girl.


 


Brian bent down to Jordan’s' level.


 


"And this must be Jordan.”


 


Jordan nodded his head.


 


"Hi Jordan, I'm Brian.”


 


Justin put Kelly down and held her hand again.


 


"Sorry about that Brian.” said Justin about Kelly calling him a bad man.


 


"It's true.”


 


"It used to be" said Justin


 


Brian looked at Justin in shock.


 


"What are you doing in the park?" asked Justin


 


"Just relaxing" said Brian lying. The truth was he was hoping to run into Justin and his godchildren.


 


"You seem better,” said Brian.


 


"Well it has been two weeks Brian.”


 


Brian just nodded his head not sure how to respond to that.


 


"Listen, there's the grand reopening the club tonight, I would like it if you came over."


 


"Thanks, I'll think about it.”


 


Brian walked away from Justin and the children.


 


Later that day, Justin was getting ready in the rented flat that he moved into just a few days earlier with Dylan and the kids. Justin was extremely nervous he must have tried on 3 or 4 different colored suits and ties. 


 


He might not even show thought Justin about Brian. 


 


BRIAN GOT INTO his big town car his face cleaned shaved and drove to Claire’s which was now called Daphne’s club and grill, which Justin let his friend name after her.


Here goes nothing thought Brian as he took a deep breath.


 


Daphne’s was lit up by the light and flashes of cameras continually going off. There were also limos parked out front of the club with celebrities dressed in either gowns or suits coming out of them.


 


Michael and Justin greeted everyone with either handshakes or kisses on the cheek. 


Daphne was inside on the bottom level as the house DJ since that was her second love and since all the food was prepared already she had some time to have fun. 


 


After everyone went inside except for Justin; he kept looking around for Brian or looking at the time on his watch.


Justin turned around to go inside of the club when he heard someone scream Brian's name. Justin turned around and sure enough there was Brian with his spikey hair, dark shades, and in 


a pitch black suit and a skinny red tie.


 


Wow, he looks great thought Justin. 


 


Brian turned around and saw Justin; he was in a navy blue suit with a baby blue tie. 


 


He looks really good thought Brian as he took off his sunglasses.


 


"Thanks for coming. I didn't think you were going to show up,” Justin admitted.


 


"Yeah, sorry I'm late," Brian said contritely


"Someone is here to see you, they’re inside."


 


“OK," said Brian not knowing what else to say.


 


Justin and Brian walked into Daphne’s together and walked to the bar area and Brian almost ran when he saw who was there.


 


 “Claire, Gus?" said Brian not believing his eyes when he saw his sister and his oldest son.


 


Gus walked over to his dad and gave him a hug.


 


Claire walked over to Brian slowly as in disbelief.


 


"What are you both doing here?" asked Brian in shock and excited


 


"Justin called me up and told me what you did for him. That was very brave of you,” said Claire.


Claire hugged her brother.


 


"It was nothing,” said Brian.


 


"Aunt Claire told me what's been going on and we came to surprise you,” said Gus.


 


"Best surprise ever. I've missed you both so much,” said Brian to his family with tears in his eyes.


 


"I'll see you all later, have work to do,” said Justin


 


Brian nodded his head.


 


Besides Michael and Justin reopening the club they also helped cater it as well and were serving the food on plates.


Dylan had someone to take care of the children so she was running the bar area. Dylan smiled when she saw how happy Brian was to see his family.


 


Later on, Justin was dancing near the DJ booth and Daphne was rocking it out. Suddenly there was a tap on his right shoulder and he turned around and there was Brian.


 


"I don't know why you did what you did but thank you,” said Brian talking about having his family there at the club.


 


"You're welcome.”


 


"She's not that bad,” said Brian about Daphne.


 


"Food is pretty good as well,” said Brian.


 


“Thanks," said Justin shy.


 


It was crowded on the dance floor and Brian kept bumping into Justin.


Justin felt uncomfortable being so close to Brian.


 


"I should be going, need to carry up some stuff,” said Justin nervously just to get away from Brian.


 


"Need any help?" asked Brian


 


"No thanks,” said Justin stuttering.


 


Justin left and Brian secretly followed behind him towards the elevator. He went inside the 


elevator next to Justin and he could tell how nervous he was being close to him. He was a bit nervous as well as he was thinking about the time he almost kissed Brian.


 


“What are you doing here Brian?” asked Justin out of breath.


 


Brian stopped the elevator and walked closer to Justin and Justin moved away from him until his 


back was against one wall of the elevator.


"Doing something I should have done a long time ago,” said Brian before giving Justin a mind blowing deep kiss.

Chapter 15 by qafcrazy

BRIAN HELD Justin in his arms and felt Justin kiss him back. They slipped their tongues into each other's mouths. Justin could feel Brian's erection pressing into him.


Once he got back to his senses Justin pushed Brian off of him.


"Stop, I can't do this,” said Justin out of breath.


Brian just stood there in shock and out of breath.


"Come back to my place later.”


Justin shook his head.


"I can’t."


Justin pushed Brian to the side and grabbed a crate from the floor and walked out of the elevator

"Is everything alright?" asked Dylan when Justin returned.


Justin shook his head


"What's wrong?' asked Dylan


"I don't want to talk about it,” said Justin as he put up the beers on the shelves.


BRIAN WALKED BACK up to the party as he too decided on getting out of the elevator and spent the rest of the night with his family, but couldn't stop checking out Justin.

 

Man he tastes so good feels so good, looks so good, thought Brian.

"Why does Brian keep looking at you. What happened?" asked Dylan as she grabbed Justin.


"He kissed me,” said a depressed Justin.


"What? Are you serious?" asked Dylan more excited than Justin.


Justin nodded his head.


"And?"


"And nothing he wanted me to come back to his house but I said no"


"What are you serious?" asked Dylan again in shock.


"Yeah I am.”


"Why?" she continued asking


"I don't want to talk about it, so just leave it Dylan."


"OK, OK. But you have to admit Brian is looking smoking hot tonight."


Justin just nodded his head.

 "And you don't look so bad yourself."


Justin just smiled shyly at that

 

Meanwhile, Claire kept looking at her brother.

 

"Why are you checking out Justin?"

 

"I kissed him" said Brian not happy

 

"What? are you serious?" asked Claire excitedly

 

Brian just nodded his head.

 

"And?"

 

"And nothing, I asked him to come back with me to my place but he said no."

 

"What? Are you serious?" asked Claire

 

Brian nodded his head.

 

"I know it was stupid thing to do. He's so much more than a onetime fling. But part of me just wanted to talk to him in private," Brian admitted to his sister

 

"Ohmigod, my brother Brian 'fuckin' Kinney is in love with Justin.”

 

Brian just hung his head down low.

 


"I think I am," whispered Brian.


Claire hugged Brian and gave him a kiss on the cheek.


Claire looked at Gus who was in his own trance looking at Daphne.


"I don't think you're the only one," said Claire about Gus being in love with Daphne.


"She's a good girl" said Brian.


Claire just smiled.


"Are you both going to stay for a while, in LA?" asked Brian


"We will be here for a few months" said Claire


"Good. I'm going to take off" said Brian before hugging Claire.


"Hey Gus, say goodbye to your dad" said Claire.


"I'll see you soon there Gus,” said Brian.

"OK," Gus acknowledged and he hugged his father.

Brian pushed through the crowd and left.


LATER ON THAT NIGHT

Justin was in bed tossing and turning he couldn't seem to sleep. He kept thinking about the kiss that he and Brian shared and felt like it was nothing he had ever felt before; he felt it in his toes. He thought about Brian's body so hard against his own; Brian erection pressing against his leg. He shook his head and blushed slightly at the thought.


Justin put his fingers through his hair and went back to trying to go to sleep.


Brian was lying in bed his hands underneath his head on the pillow and his eyes wide open.


NEXT MORNING


Michael, Justin, and Daphne were at the club all three looked so tired. They all were yarning but Justin was in worse shape than the others.


"You look like shit" said Michael to Justin


"Couldn't sleep" said Justin sweeping the floor.


"Why's that?" asked Daphne.


"Don't want to talk about it,” said Justin.

 

Just then there was a knock at the door and Justin looked at the door and dropped his broom on the floor.

"Brian leave me alone please" said Justin seriously


"I…I just came by to thank you all for a great evening" with that said Brian left.


"What the hell was that all about?' asked Daphne.


"I thought you were getting along ever since he saved your life?" said Michael.


"I don't want to talk about it" said Justin as he picked up the broom and walked away.


Michael and Daphne saw that Justin was blushing.


"Ohmigod, something happened between you two last night didn't it?" asked Daphne


"Come on spill" said Michael excited


"He kissed me" said Justin softly


"No way," said Daphne squealing


"Wait there's more,”


"Go on" said Michael as he and Daphne sat down on chairs.

 

Justin put the broom away and walked over to the others.

"He asked me to come back to his place last night, but I said no"


"What?!" screamed Daphne


"Why?" asked Michael


"I'm more than a fling. I deserve more."


Daphne walked over to Justin and hugged him.


"Yes you do sweetie" whispered Daphne in Justin’s ear.


Brian saw what was going on in the bar walked away.


"No wonder you both look like shit, seems to me like he didn't get much sleep either" said Michael


"You think so?" asked Justin curious


Daphne and Michael nodded their heads.



LATER ON

 

Justin walked into Woody's which was a bar not close to his place, he just needed a change of scenery for a beer and who of all people just happened to be there but Brian sitting alone, staring at his beer that was on the table. Justin about faced to leave the bar when he heard Brian say his name softly.


Brian stood up and walked over to Justin.

 

"Justin, stay, have a beer with me, my treat.”

 

"What for?" asked Justin seriously

 

"As an apology for last night"

 

"Just one beer" said Justin

 

"That's fine" said Brian

 

Justin and Brian walked over to the table and both sat down.

 

Brian ordered Justin a drink.

 

"Gus seems to have a crush on your friend Daphne," said Brian.

 

Justin moved his seat about to get up.

 

"If this is what you want to talk about then I'm leaving" said Justin about to get up.

 

"Please stay. I'm just trying to say thank you. My family and I had a really good time and I'm sorry that I messed things up with you."

 

Justin nodded his head before taking a sip of his beer.

 


"I'm sorry for the way I treated you in the past. Sorry about Lindsay, It’s been a while since I last heard from her. Her girlfriend found out that it was nothing but an act and they moved out of town.

Justin nodded his head not knowing what else to say or what to do.


"It, it hurt me a lot. I thought you cared about me. You could have just been honest with me and leave,” Justin finally said.


Brian just nodded his head.


Brian broke the silence by saying, "I've been selfish prick.”


"How so?" Justin asked confused.


"I told Michael about the club just so you could return because… because I missed you"


"Oh" said Justin in shock.


"I promised myself that if you did I would treat you better but I keep fucking up."


Justin shook his head."You don't keep fucking up Brian. You're a much better person than when I left. It's me I keep trying to forget and I'm trying to forgive. It's me I need time and you're always around so it's hard for me to let go"


"I get it," said Brian his head down low.

Brian finished his drink, got up from his seat put money down on the table and left without saying goodbye.


Justin looked in Brian's direction in complete shock.


Shit I said the wrong thing. I’m the one who keeps fucking up thought Justin as he stood up from his seat and left.


Justin walked around town and saw Brian go inside Claire's old flat that was now rented out by Claire's best friend, Cindy. Justin wanted to say something to him but thought it would make a bad situation worse so he just walked on to Daphne’s since he didn't want to go home and he didn't want to go for a walk in the park. Justin walked into the kitchen and saw some leftover ingredients from earlier in the refrigerator and took everything out. He chopped some pepperoni and sausages and sprinkled them on top of a huge pizza right after putting the sauce on it and sprinkling some fresh grated mozzarella. Then he picked up the pizza and tossed it in the oven. He put the timer on and sat down to wait for it to be done.


When the timer went off Justin stood up and ran into the kitchen he opened the oven and checked to make sure the pizza was done and sure enough it was cooked perfectly. He sliced up the pizza and put the pizza in a box and walked out of the bar and locked it up and walked away.


Justin knocked on Claire’s door and Brian opened it.


"Fancy seeing you here Justin" said Brian rudely


"I didn't know you were here,” lied Justin.


Claire walked over to the door.

"Hi Beibs”


"Hi Claire I made you and Gus a pizza."


Gus walked over to the door.


"Did someone just say pizza?" asked Gus excitedly


"I did,” said Justin.


"Why don't you come on in and have some with us?" asked Claire.


"No I couldn't," said Justin.


"Please," said Gus pleading to Justin.


"Yes please," said Brian rudely


Claire hit Brian on the arm.


Justin walked in and handed the box of pizza to Brian.


Brian put the box on the kitchen table and opened the box.

 

"This smells so good," said Gus.

"I hope it tastes just as good," said Justin.


It does taste just as good as it looks thought Brian about the taste of Justin's lips.


"Brian, earth to Brian,” said Claire.


Brian came out of his thought and took a plate of pizza being served by Claire.


“Thanks," said Brian.


Everyone sat down and ate the pizza and drank beers or cold soda.


"So I hear you like my friend Daphne,” said Justin to Gus.


Gus started to blush.


"Uh, yeah, she's pretty cool," said Gus.

"If you want, why not come by the bar tomorrow for lunch, my treat and I'll introduce you to her."


"Really? That's so cool," said Gus excited.


Brian ate his pizza and didn't say a word. Once he was done eating he stood up from his seat, he left the kitchen and left the house with the slamming of the door.


"I better be going as well. Good night."

"Good night and thanks. The pizza was amazing" said Claire.

"See you tomorrow," said Gus.

"Bye."


Justin walked out and started walking home when he saw Brian pace back and forth in the park. Justin tried to walk past.


"Justin wait up," said Brian running towards Justin.


"What do you want now? I bring home pizza for you and your family and what do you do, you treat me like shit. Just leave me alone."


"Just stop OK," Brian answered exasperated


"What now Brian I'm not your puppet?"


"I know it's, it's about last night OK. I didn't mean what you thought I did. At first yes maybe a little but it was only to talk nothing more."


"Right, whatever you say. Listen it's getting late and I want to get home to be with my family."


Brian nodded his head.


"Come over tomorrow night around 6 I'll cook dinner. No strings attached I promise."

 

"Don't hold your breath," said Justin as he walked away.








 

 

End Notes:

comment please

Chapter 16 by qafcrazy


Brian kept looking at Justin walking away and somehow he knew that Justin would turn him down and why shouldn't he, he was in his face almost all the time, that's why he hid himself at home with those handful of scripts to keep him busy without thinking of Justin but even that didn't seem to work. Brian left the park once he couldn't see Justin anymore and he walked away back to Claire’s place where he was staying until Claire and Gus moved away again.

"What the hell was that?" screamed Claire once Brian walked into the house.

"What?" asked Brian even though he knew what Claire was talking about.

"Why are you being that way with Justin?" asked Claire who was sitting on the couch.


"Justin doesn't want me around he made that obviously clear at Woody's earlier.”

"I Don't understand," said Claire calming down.

"He said he can't forgive me or forget what I've done to him because I'm always around him; so I left him at the bar then you invited him to share pizza with us. I didn't even want to be here because he doesn't want me around. I'm trying not to be around him. But I just did something stupid and it just slammed in my face.

"What are blabbering about?" asked Claire confused.

Brian sat down next to Claire on the couch.

"I asked him to have dinner with at my house, no strings attached."

"You did?" asked Claire in shock.

"Yeah I did and Justin came back with a mean remark so I give up."

"Just give him a break. You really hurt him Brian," said Claire frustrated.

"I know. I don't know what to do," Brian looked pitifully at his sister

"Maybe it's best not to be in town. I think you should go back home at least for a few days or a few weeks."


Brian just nodded his head.

"You're right. Good night Claire, tell Gus I'll see him in a few days."

Brian hugged Claire and left her house and walked to his car and drove away.

Justin walked in his house and Dylan was sitting on the couch.

"What happened?" asked Dylan

"Sorry I'm late just needed to take a walk," said Justin.

"What happened?" Dylan asked again.

"I think I keep hurting Brian's feelings."

"Do you even care if you do?" she asked serious.  

"I shouldn't but I do. He's so different now"

"Yeah I can tell" said Dylan

Justin sat down next to Dylan on the couch.

"He told me that he wanted me to come back in town because he missed me, when he bought me a beer at Woody's earlier"

"That does sound like a changed Brian" said Dylan in shock

"I said something stupid to him though something like it's hard for me to forgive and forget what you have done since you want leave me alone and then without a goodbye he left."

Dylan shook her head.

"Then I make it up to him I made him and his family an extra-large pizza. I saw him walking into Claire’s house that's how I knew he was there."

"OK, so what happened after that?" Claire was very intrigued.

"Claire and Gus wanted me to stay and join them for pizza but Brian didn't he was rude towards me and after he ate his slice of pizza he left without saying goodbye."

Dylan yet again shook her head.

"Then I was walking home when he saw me and stopped me and I think he asked me out on a date but again I acted like shit towards him."

"Wait what, rewind. He asked you out?" asked Dylan in shock

Justin nodded his head.

"Yeah kinda," said Justin softly

"What you mean kinda?" asked Dylan curious.

"He asked me to come over his place for dinner tomorrow night that it was no strings attached,” he looked at Dylan with confusion in his eyes.

"What did you say to that?"

"Don't hold your breath," said Justin putting his head down and his fingers in his hair.

"What?! The guy that you have liked forever just asked you to have a home cooked meal at his place and you said that."

"I know, I'm shit" said Justin with his head still down.

"I think you're scared"

"What?!" he said  lifting his head up.

"Yeah, you're scared shitless, you're afraid to get close to him again. Afraid that he might hurt you again, but most of all I think you're afraid that he feels the same way that you feel about him and don't try to deny it, I know you still love him."

Justin nodded his head.

"You're right about everything," said Justin before hugging Dylan.

"Good night,’ said Justin getting up from the couch.

"Good night love."

Justin walked inside his bedroom.

FEW HOURS LATER:

When Justin woke up and left his room to take a shower he saw a note on the kitchen table.

Justin

I called Claire to get Brian's address. Here it is. I really think you should go tonight, if you don't you might regret it. Have fun.

Love ya

Dylan

Justin shook his head and walked into the bathroom.

Justin walked into the bar and Daphne and Michael were already there.

"Good morning" said Justin a bit tired.

"Good morning" said Daphne and Michael in unison.

"What's new?" asked Daphne.

"I'm going on a date tonight," said Justin not excited about it.

"Oh who's the lucky man?" asked Michael in shock.

"Brian Kinney," Justin said not too happily.

"Wait, are you serious?" asked Daphne in shock.

"How did that come about?" asked Michael.

"He asked me to have dinner with him at his place. At first I said no but Dylan said to give him another chance so I'm going."

"Good," said Michael.

Justin and Daphne went into the kitchen to prepare the Panini's for lunch and Michael helped bring in the dishes used to put the different chopped up vegetables in each for the salads and sandwiches.

"Oh, I have a surprise for you later," said Justin to Daphne.

"Oh really?" asked Daphne excited.

"Yeah, should be here at lunch time."

"Cool," said Daphne.

"What's going on?" asked Michael curiously.

"Justin has a surprise for me," said Daphne excitedly.

LATER ON:

Michael, Justin, and Daphne heard the door open and Daphne looked up to see who it was and there he was, Daphne’s Surprise.

“Hey Justin, thanks for inviting me for lunch," said Gus, waving at Justin.

"Hey Daphne your surprise is here," said Justin happily.

Daphne looked up to see someone she had never met before but he was really cute.

"Come here" said Justin to Daphne as he walked over to Gus.

"I want you to meet someone" said Justin to Daphne as she walked over to him.

"Hi," said Daphne shyly.

"Hi," said Gus.

"This here is Gus; one of Brian's children and Gus this is my best friend; Daphne, if you hurt her I'll kill you," said Justin with a smile.

"I'm not my father," laughed Gus.

Justin walked over to Michael.

"They’re cute together," said Michael.

Justin just nodded his head.

"Hi, Daphne, it's nice to finally meet you, I'm Gus. I think your DJing skills are off the chain and your food wasn't bad either,” said Gus with a smile.

"Oh, you were there on Sunday?" asked Daphne

"Yeah, couldn't keep my eyes off you."

"Oh thanks," said Daphne blushing.

"Daphne sit down and have your lunch break. I'll bring something for the both of you" said Justin.

"Hey Bert what's up with you and my dad?" asked Gus curiously.

"I thought you couldn't stand the man, after what he did to you."

"Oh you know about that?" asked Justin in shock.

"Yeah, he told me everything. He was so angry with himself, he stopped working, stayed in his room and drank himself to sleep," Gus informed nonchalantly.

"I didn't know that," said Justin coming back to the two with a tray of sandwiches and cold cans of soda.

"Thanks," said Daphne and Gus in unison.

"Yeah well it's true I couldn't stand him for the longest time. I never wanted to come back."

"Why did you?" asked Gus

"Because of Michael and this club."

Michael smiled in the back of the kitchen.

"I know he's happy that you're back, I can see it. But you make him nervous."

"I do?" asked Justin in shock.

"Yeah," said Gus with a mouthful of food.

"He's afraid to do or say anything wrong to upset you and scared what you will say," said Gus

"He knows where we stand with each other," Justin stated.

"I know he kissed you. He told Claire."

"He did?" asked Justin in shock

"Yeah but he was upset though."

"He was?" Justin was curious.

"Yeah I could tell in his voice."

"Oh,” said Justin in shock

"Well, you both get to know each other. I'll be working in the Kitchen."

"Thanks again," said Gus

BRIAN WAS IN his office looking over scripts when he heard the doorbell ring. He looked at the time on his wall clock and it was 6:30, he looked upset knowing that Justin didn't show up for dinner so he just busied himself with work. He heard the bell ring again and that time he stood up and walked to the door and saw someone going down the stairs, it looked like Justin. Brian was in shock.

"Justin is that you?" asked Brian in shock.

Justin turned around to face Brian.

"Yeah, it's me, I was just leaving, I'm sorry."

"No, it's fine come in, I wasn't expecting you. You should have called to let me know. I didn't prepare anything," said Brian still in shock over the fact his Justin was there.

His Justin thought Brian

"Yeah I wanted to surprise you."

"It's a good surprise," Brian smiled.

Man he looks so good thought Brian as Justin walked in his house. Justin was in tight fitted dark blue jeans and a light gray zipped hoodie.

He smells so good too, fuck me thought Brian. I'm in deep trouble Brian’s mind was going haywire with thoughts.

"I didn't realize you had so many stairs," said Justin.

"Uh, yeah, well I didn't want you to get hurt more than you were already," said Brian.

Justin walked into the living room and unzipped his hoodie, took it off, then placed it on the couch.

Ohmigod screamed Brian's thoughts as he stared at Justin's tight black shirt.

"Working out at the gym I see," Did I just say that out loud thought Brian.

"Yeah, have to with the club and I don't want to get fat."

"You look good. I really like what you did with your hair." Brian said before he could think about it.

"Thanks," said Justin blushing

"Why don't you finish what you were doing, I'll cook something."

"You sure, I'm the one who invited you?"

"I'm more than sure."

"Thanks."

Brian walked into his office and cleaned away his desk and ran into the bathroom for a quick shower. Once out of the shower he put on a pair of black jeans and a v neck gray shirt that he knew Justin liked on him and spiked up his hair the way Justin liked it.

Brian got out of the bathroom and took a deep breath.

Open up to him, you're doing really good of that so far, thought Brian as he nodded his head.

Don't be so nervous and angry with whatever he says to you. You have no right to be thought Brian. All this thinking was making Brian light headed.

When Brian walked into the kitchen Justin was at the stove.

"I thought since it's a special occasion I would decorate the dining room. I hope you don't mind?" Justin asked skeptically.

"Yeah sure."

Brian walked into the dining room and two candles were lit and salad were in nice bowls and a bottle of red wine was on the table with crystal wine glasses.

How romantic thought Brian.

Justin walked into the dining room with a huge bowl of Spaghetti and meatballs.

"That smells great."

"Thanks."

"Here let me help you" said Brian as he took the bowl from Justin’s hands, and their fingers slightly touched.

"Thanks I'll be right back."

Justin came back with a plate of garlic bread.

Justin and Brian sat down and Justin poured some wine in his glass.

"I hope you don't mind I went looking around." Justin asked looking across at Brian.

"No not at all,"

Brian poured some  wine in his glass.

"What's the occasion?" asked Brian curious.

"To us on being friends again I hope,” said Justin making a toast.

Great he thinks of us as friends prefect thought Brian sarcastically

They ate their salads and when it came down to having the spaghetti and meatballs Justin let Brian take some first.

Brian's mind wondered off to Lady and the Tramp and it made Brian want to kiss Justin all over again.

"Brian what are you thinking of?"

"It's nothing" Brian didn’t want to admit to such silly, romantic thoughts.

"Please tell me, no matter what it is; I won't get angry I promise. You don't have to be nervous around me."

Brian took a deep breath.

"I'll tell you later."

"Promise?" Justin asked sincerely.

"Yes I promise," said Brian with a nod of his head and a soft chuckle.

They ate their plates of food in silence until they were done eating.

"This is really good," said Brian.

"Thanks," Justin said before licking the sauce from the corner of his mouth.

What a talented tongue thought Brian as he was getting an erection.

No strings attached my ass, I want him so badly thought Brian.

"So what was it that you were going to tell me before?" asked Justin.

"I was thinking about Lady and the Tramp and-“

"How romantic," said Justin interrupting Brian.

“It’s stupid.”

“It’s not Stupid, finish what you were going to say.” Justin said reassuringly.

"And it got me thinking about how badly I want to kiss you again.”

"Oh," said Justin speechless.

"I never did tell you how beautiful you looked at the club." Brian figured why not keep going with the truth.

"No but I felt it," said Justin laughing.

Brian just nodded his head.

"I never told you how sexy you looked that night," said Justin blushing.

"Thanks." said Brian huskily

"And one more thing, since we're being honest, I had been waiting for that kiss for a very long time, I thought about it a lot," said Justin.

"Stop it," said Brian huskily a tone of voice that Justin had never heard coming out of Brian's mouth.

"What?" said Justin curious.

Brian got up from his chair not caring if Justin could see how turned on he was.

"Oh," said Justin laughing.

Brian bent down on his knees by Justin’s chair. "You have no idea how much you're driving me crazy."

"Am I?" asked Justin seductively.

Brian nodded his head. "I know I said no strings attached but right now I want you Justin, I want you so bad it hurts."

"I can tell,” Justin said with a laugh.

"I'm serious,” said Brian in another tone of voice Justin never heard before.

"I know.”

They stared into each other's eyes. They moved closer to one another until their lips locked hard against the other and both moaned.

Brian stood up and held Justin so he could stand up and this time Brian felt Justin's erection.

God, he still wants me thought Brian happily.

Brian moved Justin backwards to his bedroom and laid Justin down on the bed and they stopped kissing for they were out of breath.

"God, you're so handsome" said Brian cupping Justin face in his hands.

"Shut up and kiss me," said Justin.

They kissed each other hard and Brian rubbed his erection against Justin's.

"Feels so good," moaned Justin stopping the kiss.

They took each other's shirts off and Brian began to kiss and suck on Justin neck.

Justin grabbed Brian’s ass and was grinding their erections together.

Brian moaned in Justin's ear.

Brian’s chest hair felt so good on Justin's cleared shaved one.

Brian lowered his body down so that he could suck on each one of Justin's nipples starting with the left one.

"Oh god," groaned Justin.

Brian put his hands down Justin's pants and grabbed a hold of Justin's hard on while licking up his chest.

"Oh yes," moaned Justin.

Brian took his hand out from Justin's pants and looked into Justin's eyes.

"You sure you want this?" asked Brian concerned.

Justin nodded his head.

"I want you so bad Brian," said Justin in a moan.

"Good," Brian undid Justin's pants and pulled them down along with his boxers.

Justin took off Brian's pants as well and began to blush since it was his first time being with a man.

Brian reached over to get the bottle of lube and a condom packet from the night stand.

"Are you sure?" asked Brian again.

Justin  nodded his head.  

Brian put some lube on his finger and rubbed it against Justin's opening and Justin hissed. Brian put his finger in Justin gently. It was so tight and it felt like heaven to Brian. Brian went in deeper with his finger and hit Justin's prostate.

"Oh god" screamed Justin.

"You feel incredible," said Brian.

"More please," pleaded Justin.

Brian took his finger out and put the condom on and put some lube on it and gently moved inside Justin.

"Justin, so tight," moaned Brian

Brian moved deeper and hit Justin's prostate. Brian loved the sounds coming from Justin.

"Kiss me Brian."

Brian kissed Justin deeply as he was rocking back and forth, both with tongues in each other's mouths. Justin began scratching at Brian back like an animal which felt good to Brian.

"So close," moaned Justin as he stopped the kiss.

"Let go," moaned Brian as sweat was pouring off him.

Brian gave Justin a hand job.

"Baby let yourself go." Brian encouraged.

"Oh god," moaned Justin as he came in Brian's hand, the same moment Brian filled the condom. Both smiled and laughed. Both covered in sweat and tired. Brian slowly pulled out of Justin and took the condom off. He made a knot in it and stood up to threw the condom away. When Brian returned to the bed he had a towel in his hand and gave it to Justin to clean up with.

Brian cuddled close to Justin holding him in his arms.

"I love you," whispered Brian in Justin's ear.

"I love you too," said Justin with a deep smile.

End Notes:

comment please thank you

 

Chapter 17 by qafcrazy

 

When Justin woke up a few hours later he reached for Brian but he wasn't there. Justin turned around to face where Brian had been sleeping beside him and still Brian wasn't there. Justin felt like it was all had been a wonderful dream but it felt too good to be one and he felt a bit sore. Then he smelt the smell of bacon and he smiled as he got up from the bed. He realized that he was completely naked and blushed, then he saw a robe hanging on a chair in the room and he put it around him and closed it. He found his way to the kitchen and the sight of Brian took his breath away. Brian was by the stove in tight underwear and an apron.

 

Brian turned around when he heard footsteps.

 

"Good morning," said Brian.

 

"Good morning. I hope you don't mind that I put this on," said Justin as he pointed to the robe nervously.

 

"Not at all, I left it there for you."

 

Justin smiled.

 

"I cleaned up the dining room and the dishes for you"

 

"You should have woken me up."

 

Brian shook his head. "No, I wanted you to sleep."

"Thanks."

 

"Come here" said Brian slowly eyeing Justin up and down as he shut off the stove.

 

Justin was nervous around Brian. He just stood where he was.

 

"Justin I said to come here," said Brian demanding.

 

Justin walked slowly to Brian.

 

When Justin walked over to Brian, Brian turned his head and kissed Justin softly on the lips.

 

"Sleep alright?" asked Brian concerned.

 

"Slept great" said Justin shyly as he put his fingers through Brian’s light chest hair.

 

"Like that don't ye?" asked Brian seductively.

 

"Yeah I do," said Justin blushing while stopping what he was doing.

 

"I like your hair short like that, it's sexy" said Brian putting his fingers through Justin hair.

 

“Thanks.”

"Why don't you take a seat, I'll serve you a hearty breakfast."

 

Justin just nodded his head.

 

Brian served up the same breakfast he did when Justin stayed over the first time and while they ate they didn't talk to one another and they hardly looked at each other. It was hard to tell that just 10 hours before they both declared their love for one another physically and verbally.

 

Once they finished eating they got dressed and sat next to each other on the couch.

 

"I Should be getting back to the city. I have to  work at the bar."

 

Brian nodded his head.

 

"Is this how it's going to be?" asked Justin a bit angrily and confused.

 

"What's like what?" Brian asked confused.

 

Justin stood up from the couch about to leave.

 

"I'll see you soon" said Justin not sounding happy.

 

"NO, wait" said Brian as he stood up and grabbed Justin wrist.

 

"Sit down please."

 

Justin nodded his head and sat back down.

 

"Come on Justin. You know this isn't easy for me but I lost you once I don't want to lose you second time," said Brian holding on to Justin’s hands.

 

"Who are you kidding, you never cared about me," said Justin seriously.

 

Brian shook his head.

 

"That's not true. We both know everything changed between us that night in the the elevator the first time."

 

Justin nodded his head. "I thought I was the only one that felt it."

 

Brian shook his head and took a deep breath not knowing what to say.

 

"So then why did you push me away? Why did you sleep with that woman in my bed?"

 

Brian shook his head. "I don't know" said Brian softly.

 

"Yes you do Brian. Why? why did you do that to me."

 

“It was an act”

 

“Excuse me?”

 

“It was all an act it wasn't real. . I guess I didn't realize it until you were gone and Michael and Chris opened my eyes to it."

 

Justin didn't say anything he was too shocked for words.

 

"The thing with you and Chris scared me to death. I felt like I was going to lose you again without telling you how much you meant to me; and when Kelly called me a bad man I stayed away because you deserve better than me."

 

"It's only been you, but I understand." said Justin his voice cracking

 

"The woman, she an actress and a dyke." said Brian.

 

“What?” asked Justin confused.

 

“It was planned, I wanted you away from this place, so you wouldn’t get hurt, I planned for it, for you to catch me, for you do think I was straight and I’m sorry things got so real, I just wanted you safe. It hurt me to see how much I hurt you, that was the least thing I have ever wanted to do. I’ve always loved you.”

 

Brian began to kiss Justin as Justin began to cry, tasting the saline on his lips Brian laid him down on the couch.

 

"Brian we can't I have to go to work" said Justin in a laughing manner as Brian was sucking on his earlobe. 

 

Brian helped Justin sit up.

 

"OK" said Brian disappointed

 

"Would you like to do something with my god kids and I on Saturday?" asked Justin shyly.

"You sure?' asked Brian shocked.

 

"Yeah I'd like for you to get to know them."

 

Brian nodded his head. "Play date in the park?" asked Brian.

 

"Sounds perfect."

 

"Then bring them back to my place I'll cook all of us dinner." Brian suggested.

 

"Sounds great"

 

Brian walked Justin over to the door and kissed him on the lips good bye.

 

Brian watched Justin go down the stairs and then he closed and locked the door. He smiled and sat back down on the couch. He reached for his mobile phone and called up Claire.

 

"Brian is that you?" asked Claire when she picked up the phone.

 

"Sorry for calling so early Claire.”

 

"Is it about Justin?" asked Claire curious.

 

"How did you know?" Brian wondered.

 

"Dylan called wanting to know your address."

 

"Well I have to thank Dylan next time I see her." Brian smiled.

 

"What happened?" asked Claire.

 

"Justin came over last night and it was amazing. Oh Claire he's amazing." A smiling Brian finally admitted out loud.

 

"What you talking about?" asked Claire confused.

 

Brian took a deep breath and got up from the couch and began to pace back and forth.

 

"He came over my house last night; he made us this amazingly romantic dinner" Brian took another deep breath. "I told him how much I wanted him and one thing lead to the next."

 

"Wait are you serious?" asked Claire in shock.

 

""Yeah and I told him that I Loved him"

 

"You did, you do?" asked Claire even more in shock.

 

"Yes Claire, yes."

 

"What happened after that?" she was now on the edge of her seat.

 

"He told me that he still loved me," Brian was beaming.

"He did, I'm really shocked," Claire didn’t even know what to say.

 

"I don't care Claire. The most important thing is I got a second chance with him, I'm not going to fuck it up this time," Brian decreed.

 

"You better not."

 

"I won't I promise."

 

"Why don't the pair of you come by later for dinner?" She suggested wanting to see the pair for herself.

 

"I'd love that," said Brian.

 

"Good, we'll see you later,"

 

"Yeah see you."

p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 11.0px Helvetica; -webkit-text-stroke: #000000} p.p2 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 11.0px Helvetica; -webkit-text-stroke: #000000; min-height: 13.0px} span.s1 {font-kerning: none}

 

End Notes:

hope u all like this story there's a few chapters left. This is all i have so far but i have worked on two chapters in my note book so look for those soon. 

Chapter 18 by qafcrazy

 

BRIAN OPENED HIS eyes, looked at the clock, and saw that it was after 1 which he cussed softly to himself knowing he had overslept. When Justin left him a few minutes after talking to Claire on the phone he called her back asking to do lunch instead, but was so tired that he took a nap which felt like half an hour to him was actually almost two. He jumped from his bed and rushed to get clothing together. As he was about to jump in a quick shower his cell phone went off.

Making his way from the bedroom to the living room trying to find his phone that he left in the room after talking with Claire. He picked up the phone from the coffee table and saw that it had been his agent who had called him. Brian called him back and sat on the edge of the couch.

“Hey,” said Emmett.

“What’s going on?” asked Brian surprised to hear from his agent.

“You have an audition. If you want it, it's yours,” said Emmett over the top excited like the flamboyant person he was.

“When?” asked Brian even though he had a feeling when.

“It’s in two hours.”

“Shit,” said Brian in frustration.

“What seems to be the problem?”

“I had plans in a few, which I’m already running late for.”

“Cancel them, This could be the big one man.”

“Shit,” Brian said again, he put his head down while fingers from his right hand combed through his hair

“Alright, where is it located?” asked Brian getting up.

“Don’t worry about it, a driver is on his way.”

“Shit,” said Brian. It had become the word of the day for him. Everything was turning into crap, so it made sense that he would use the word. “So you knew what I’d say before even asking?” asked Brian as he sat back down.

“I’m your agent, it's my job to know these things.”

“Well, I better get ready then, see you soon,” usually he would say later but he would see him sooner than later.

“See you soon.”

After taking his shower and getting dressed in faded blue jeans, which fit his ass perfectly he might add, as he check himself in the full size mirror in his bedroom again the door. He also wear a fitted black tank top and combed his slightly damp hair and a honk of a car could be heard outside.

“Guess that’s my ride,” mumbled Brian not the least bit happy, but hey it was putting his job on the line.

Brian grabbed his keys and wallet from a bowl on the coffee table as well as his cell phone and placed the items in the back pocket of his jeans and walked out the door. He looked up and noticed a black limo waiting for him with the driver standing by the open back door.

“Emmett went all out,” said Brian as he made his way to the limo and then inside.

The driver called the door and made his way to the driver's side once in he drove off.

Brian was so frustrated with the situation he was dealt with that getting in touch with Justin didn’t even register in his mind.

JUSTIN  ARRIVED AT Claire’s at 1:30 which was right on time. He noticed something off when Claire answered the door since she didn’t look to pleased, but welcomed him in kind hartley.

“What’s wrong?” asked Justin as he looked up at Claire.

“It’s not you dear, its Brian up to his old crap again,” said Claire not to pleased. “But please stay and enjoy,” said Claire with a smile.

“What you mean about Brian?” asked Justin as we made his way inside the house.

“I’ve tried calling him, since he said he would come earlier to help me cook, but I haven’t heard from him, he won’t even answer my calls.”

“You sure you want me to stay?” asked Justin sincerely.

“Of course I do sweetie, don’t be silly,” said Claire realizing she still held the door open and then closed and locked it. “Daphne is here already. She’s hanging in the living room with Gus.”

“OK, great, thank you.”

Justin walked into the living room and greeted the pair and then made his way to the restroom where he hid so he could make a call to Brian. But just like Claire he got nothing but the voice mail. He put his phone back into his dressy pants pocket and flushed the toilet, pretending he had to use it.

“Michael is on his way,” said Claire from where she was standing by the kitchen.

“OK.”

“Why don’t you relax in the living room.”

Justin nodded his head.

“Lunch is almost done.”

Justin sat in a chair facing Daphne and Gus who were sitting next to each other on the couch.

“Where’s my dad?” asked Gus not too happy.

“Don’t know,” responded Justin just as upset.

“Hi all,” said a jolly Michael.

“Hey Mikey,” said Gus not sharing in his joy.

“What’s going on?” asked a confused Michael when he noticed everyone’s stoned expressions.

 

“Brian what else,” said Justin.


End Notes:

only 3 more chapters to go. Hope you all like what I have left. 

Chapter 19 by qafcrazy

PASSING BACK AND forth Brian was reading a script that he was giving backstage by the casting director, for a new romance movie, which he never considered doing before, for he hated romance, but now being in love with Justin he thought why the hell not.

He had his phone off so he could concentrate and in the back of his mind he knew what he was doing was wrong, but continued to do it anyway.

Even though Brian didn’t have the time to call Justin, he was all he could think about with a smile and it made his audition enjoyable for once, even though it was hell getting to this point and missing out with his family.

He killed the auditioned. He had gotten great feedback from the people he was auditioning for. Hearing ‘good to see you Brian’ or ‘great job Brian,’ made his awful afternoon a little more bearable.

The casting director told him that he would keep in touch and call him in a few days to let him know the outcome.

FOUR HOURS LATER, after arriving at his audition he was finally back in his limo about to get a rdce back home.

He stretched his long legs out on the floor of the limo and put his phone back on, he noticed numerous amounts of mixed calls, most of the calls were from Justin and Claire and cussed under his breath, he was screwed and not in a good way. He dialed Justin up first, but all he got was was his voice mail.

“Shit,” he cussed under his breath again.

He called his sister and oh boy was she ever pissed off.  

“Where the fuck are you?” Claire demanded.

“I know I fucked up, just let me explain. Where’s Justin?”

“He left.”

“What you mean he left,” Brian said worried. Brian was so scared to find out the answer, but he needed to know. Did she mean left her house or left for good.

“What do you think it means?” asked a frustrated Claire.

“Please don’t say that, I’ve been through hell today and only thing that kept me going were thoughts of him. I can’t lose him, not again,” Brian felt awful and so frustrated with himself for being such an idiot. He shouldn’t have gone on the audition he knew it was the wrong thing to do, but did it anyway to finally have that future with Justin and now he could lose him forever. Justin was out of his life and this time probably for good, I mean who wouldn’t when all he was good for was fucking everything up time and time again.  He guessed that his ex-fiance was right all along, but feeling the way he was, was for pussies and he refused to be one.

“What are you talking about?” asked a confused Claire

“I woke up late from a nap, was about to get dressed and call Ju…” he swallowed hard as if a lump in his throat. “Justin to let him know I was going to be coming late to pick him up and go to you to help like I was planning, but as I got my stuff together I got a call from my agent telling me about this new audition he set up for me and that a driver was already on his way even though I told him I had plans already.” Brian took a deep breath and continued to ramble, “When I got to the studio, I was thrown a script and shut my phone off to rehearse.” Brian paused and swallowed.

I’m in a limo, finally done for the day which took forever and now you're telling me that Justin is gone.”

“Oh Brian, I’m sorry to hear that,” Claire sympathized.

“Sorry is Bullshit.”

“After lunch, Justin asked Michael if he could use his plane. He was going back to New York and stay with his mom, for a few days and that Daphne,  him and Gus could have the Grille. Every one of us told him to stay, but Brian this is  your doing no one else's.”

Brian didn’t have words so he nodded even though he knew that Claire couldn’t see it.

 

He wouldn’t go after him, that wasn’t his style so he would wait no matter how long it took.

Chapter 20 by qafcrazy

A FEW WEEKS later Brian got the call he was hoping for, hearing he got the lead in that romance drama he had auditioned for. Even though he was thrilled to be acting again  after a long break, he wished it had been Justin. Brian had tried calling him but never an answer or reply back so he stopped trying.

 

    The movie was to be filmed in New York City as luck would have it, but he didn’t know how to reach Justin even going as far as asking his sister, but she wouldn’t give up his location. He wasn’t going to push. He’d just give his acting all he had to give in the hopes that Justin would see it and know it was for him.

 

    Brian even asked Claire and Daphne about him, but only said that Justin was alright and that he didn’t want to be bothered.

 

A MONTH HAD passed by and here Brian was in New York City for the first time in a long time. The first day of filming he looked at the catering section and watched the chefs cooking the cast and crew their lunch in hopes that Justin would be there. He looked at the crowd forming around the set and still no Justin.

 

    “What are you looking for or should I say who?” asked Cynthia Dexton, the woman who was going to be portraying my love interest.

 

    “Just a friend,” Brian said not wanting to talk to her.

 

    “Boyfriend?” she asked with one simple word.

 

    “Ex.” I said softly hoping she wouldn’t hear, but she did.

 

    She held my hand and walked us into her dressing trailer.

 

    “Spil.,” said said looking straight at me, her long blonde hair falling down her right shoulder.

 

    Brian shook his head.

 

    “Why not?” she asked soothingly.

 

    “Not good with feelings or talking.” Brian said honestly for the first time.

 

    “And why’s that?” she asked.

 

    “Feelings and words are for pussies.” Brian stated.

 

    Cynthia laughed at that.

 

    “Come on Brian. You seem to care about this person a lot, and I could tell you were much happier when we met.” she said referring to  the audition. “So what happened to make you so blue and this person becoming your ex?”

 

    “Plain and simple I fucked up and now I’ve been trying to get in touch with him ever since to tell him I’m sorry, which I never do, to explain to him what had happened, but he won’t answer. I asked his family and friends for information on him, but they tell me no or that he doesn’t want to be bothered.”

 

    “What was it that you did, if you don’t mind me asking?”

 

    Brian put his head down in his hands and then looked up at Cynthia trying to find the words.

 

    “I had lunch plans with him and my sister, but went to the audition for this  instead and forgot to call him about it.”

 

    “That’s it?” asked a confused Cynthia

 

    Brian nodded.

 

    “Sorry for saying this, but he sounds so childish.” said Cynthia as she put her right hand on Brian’s shoulder.

 

    “I called my sister and she told me that he left; that he moved back to New York and is staying with his mom. I asked his sister for the address, but like I said before she wouldn’t give it to me,” he said all this with his head down.

 

    “What’s his name?” asked Cynthia

 

    “Justin.”

 

    “Let me help,” said Cynthia kindly.

 

    “What can you possibly do that I haven’t, and family can’t do.”

 

    “Give me his number, I’ll call him and trick him into coming here to see you.”

 

    “Why would you want to help me?” Brian said sounding so down.

 

    “Hey, we play love interests, but right now it seems like  you need a friend.” said Cynthia sweetly.

 

    Brian wasn’t a hugger, but didn’t push Cynthia off when she hugged him. It felt weird and out of place to tell her everything, but it felt good to let everything off his chest that had been there for almost two months.

 

    “Come on, we have to get on set now. You’re going to be alright.” said Cynthia as she stood up.

 

    Brian nodded his head and he too stood up.

End Notes:

sorry took so long to post been busy. 2 more chapters left i will post them now

Chapter 21 by qafcrazy

JUSTIN WAS PACING around his mom’s living room, biting his fingernails which he had been doing a lot lately since the situation with Brian.


    “Come on Justin, call him or at least answer his call,” said his mom, who was sitting on the couch watching her son pace around. “Stop acting like a brat,” said Jennifer not too happy with her son’s behavior.


    “Excuse me?” asked Justin as he stopped what he had been doing.


    “You heard me. Instead of listening to him you ran away... again. Claire already explained what happened and you’re still acting like a little shit, grow up. Justin if you don’t call him I will.”


    Justin’s month flew open, but too shocked for any words to come out.


    Suddenly Justin’s phone began to ring on the table. Justin didn’t move to get it so his mom answered it for him.


    “Hi, this is Jennifer Taylor, please state who’s calling?”


    “Oh, hi Jennifer is Justin there.  This is Cynthia Dexton.


    “Yes he’s here. Would you like to speak with him? I’m his mom.”


    “Oh great, perfect person to talk to then.”


    “What’s this in regards to?” asked Jennifer curious.


    “Oh sorry, let me explain. I’m an actress. I’m working on set in the west village I’m here working with no other than Brian Kinney, and he would like to know Justin’s location or should I say yours?”


    Jennifer got up from the couch and into her bedroom and locked the door behind her.


    She could hear Justin call out for his phone.


    “Mom, get off my phone, give it back.”


    “Hold on a second,” she replied back to him.


    Jennifer got off the phone with Cynthia and texted her the address so Justin wouldn’t overhear her giving it out  over the phone. Once the text was sent she deleted it. She unlocked the door, opened it,  walked out making her way back to the living room, and placed her son’s phone back where it had originally been.  


    “What the hell was that?” yelled Justin at his mom.


    “Don’t yell at your mother.”


    “Then don’t take my phone,” Justin was still yelling. “Who was that?” asked Justin calming down.


    “It was no one .” said Jennifer with a smile.


    “No one for ten minutes?”


    “Yes, that’s right.” said Jennifer not giving anything away.


    “You’re lying.” said Justin crossing his arms against his chest.


    “Now you listen to me Jus, I’m not saying another word. Now you go in your room and take your phone with you and if rings you answer it.” said Jennifer handing her son his phone.


    “Stop treating me like a child,” said Justin grabbing his phone out of his mom’s hand.


    “Then stop acting like one.” Jennifer concluded as Justin walked away.

Chapter 22 by qafcrazy

 


“STOP PACING AROUND,” said Cynthia in Brian’s dressing trailer.


    “Can’t help it.” replied Brian as he stopped for a second and then continued his pacing.


    “I can’t believe it was so easy to get his mom’s address.”


    Brian nodded.


    “Just take the address and go see him. His mom sounds like a lovely woman,” said Cynthia trying to hand Brian a small piece of paper.


    “That’s the part that’s making me nervous .” said Brian in a whisper.


    “Why?” asked Cynthia sincerely.


“What if he slams the door in my face?”


“Just sit down beside me and calm down. You have a long break during lunch so go see your man.”


Cynthia held the piece of paper with Jennifer’ address on it and this time Brian took it. He placed it in the back right back pocket of his skinny dark blue jeans and sat down next to Cynthia and kissed her on the cheek.


“Thank you.” Brian whispered.


“You’re welcome. My pleasure helping a friend out.”


JUSTIN STAYED IN his room all day like his mom had said to, but not all happy about it. He held his phone in his hand kept checking his text messages to see if he got any new ones. Kept going over to Brian’s messages that he never read and all they said were too call him or he was sorry, or give me time to explain.


    A tear fell down his cheek, he felt so guilty about his actions. How he over reacted about everything and how he missed Brian like crazy. He was about to text him when got distracted by a knock on the front door.


    “Hi you must be Jennifer?” Justin heard a male’s voice, but it couldn’t be him, he had to be dreaming.


    “Hi, you must be Brian, nice to meet you. Please come in.”


    It was Brian, Justin dried his eyes and hopped off his bed and opened his door and there sitting on the couch was Brian Kinney.


    Brian looked up and saw Justin standing by his open door.


    “Hi.” said Brian nervously.


    “Hi,” Justin cleared his throat. “What are you doing here?” asked Justin nervously.


    “I’m...I’m filming in the city.”


    “No, I meant what are you doing here, my house?” asked a confused Justin.


    “I can explain that.” said Jennifer.


    Justin turned to face his mom who was walking over to him.


    “The person on your phone earlier was an actress, she wanted to know our address so Brian could come and see you.”


    “Look, I see you’re not  comfortable with me being here, so I’ll go. I have to be back soon anyway.”


    “No, stay… I was just going to text you.”


    “You were?” asked Brian confused.


    “I wanted to say that I was sorry.”


    “You have nothing to be sorry about, I am.”


    Justin walked over to the couch slowly and shook his head.


    “I over reacted like an idiot, I just ran again. I keep running. I’m done with running.”


    Jennifer left the room to let the boys have their privacy.


    Brian stood up in front of Justin.


    “I’ve really missed you.” said Brian


    “So you’re acting again?” asked Justin changing the subject.


    Brian nodded and sat back down and Justin sat next to him.


    “Yeah, I got the lead in a romantic drama, it was the audition I went for that day.”


    “You don’t do romance.” said Justin confused as he faced Brian.


    “I do now.”


“Why?” asked a confused Justin


“Everything fell into place the moment I saw you from across a crowded bar, all my thoughts have been of you.”


Justin was speechless.


“I fell in love with you that moment you helped me in the broken down elevator; feeling you so close to me, I wanted to kiss you so bad, but luck would have it and it worked at that moment.”


“I know I fucked up with that stupid shit I did in your bed. I did it for your safety, but I should have been there for you, not push you away. I’m not good with words but I’ve been making some great friends lately and they have helped me. I’m sorry for everything. The reason I’m here is to tell you that I love you Justin and I want you… no I need you back in my life and I promise never to hurt you again.”


Justin couldn’t form words he just jumped on Brian into a big tight hug.


    “I love you too.”

This story archived at https://midnightwhispers.net/viewstory.php?sid=3485