Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
[Reviews - 47] Printer
Summary:

Okay people it's christmas time and it's time that i throw my entry into the mix.  40 year old Brian Kinney just got full custody of his ten year old son Gus and six month old Liddie.  What happens when he meets 28 year old Justin?  Will they have the perfect holiday?   Well you gotta read to find out.  it's much better than it sounds and it will be updated daily.


Rated: R
Categories: QAF-U.S. FICTION, Alternate Universe, Brian/Justin, Could be Canon, Hetero Sex, Humor Characters: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 12 Completed: Yes
Word count: 35347 Read: 96416
Published: December 07, 2008 Updated: April 21, 2009
Story Notes:

I'm really having fun with this so i hope you like it and thanks to my beta Pat you Rock.

1. No Santa!!!! by Galesgal [Reviews - 5] (2025 words)
Isn't love at first sight wonderful.  Our lovers meet.  As always love the feedback.

2. Coming or Going? by Galesgal [Reviews - 3] (2992 words)

See i promised an update soon.  I hope you liked it.  In this chapter the boys come face to face.

3. Meet the Parent by Galesgal [Reviews - 3] (2338 words)
Justin meets Joan

4. Breakfast With the Warden by Galesgal [Reviews - 3] (1247 words)

Okay so this chapter is very short that i apologize for but the next one will be very long and a good read.

5. The Real Brian Kinney by Galesgal [Reviews - 3] (3751 words)

In this chapter you get to know a little more about Brian Kinney, and you get to know what the pills Justin found in his medicine cabinet for.

 Oh also LGS is a rare form of Epilepsy.

6. Do You See What I See? by Galesgal [Reviews - 6] (3939 words)

Others begin to see the bond between Brian and Justin.

7. Falling Fast by Galesgal [Reviews - 4] (2598 words)

Hey Guys here's the next chapter.

 

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

 

 

8. The Things We Cannot Change by Galesgal [Reviews - 3] (2938 words)
Not many chapters left.  I'm glad to all of you who have stuck with me through this story.  Gonna finish this one up and get back to previous ones.  Hope you enjoy this chapter.

9. The Secrets We Keep by Galesgal [Reviews - 3] (4564 words)
I know that this is a long time coming and it's been days but here you go.   Only one more to go and it's going to be a tearjerker.

10. Oh Shit! by Galesgal [Reviews - 4] (2019 words)
I know that i said that this would be the last chapter but you know what it just can't more story to tell.  So enjoy this and then one more.

11. It All Comes Out by Galesgal [Reviews - 5] (2713 words)
Well i know that i said that i would finish this story this week but well it's getting to the end and i don't want it to so i've decided that instead of this being the last chapter that they will be one more.  So thanks for being patient friends and i hope u enjoy the real Chapter 11.

12. The Perfect Ending... by Galesgal [Reviews - 2] (4223 words)
Well i can happily say that this story has come to an end.  Thanks for sticking it out with me and i'm proud cause it's finally complete.  Now just gotta start a sequel on this and finish up some more of my stories.  Thanks to everyone who read this i hope you like the ending.