Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
[Reviews - 82] Printer
Summary:

stories/57/images/banner.pngThe lives of Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy from the start of their sixth year until the start of the first year of their sons.(and possibly later) See what happens when a few situations are changed from the events in the books.(vbg)

 


Rated: NC-18
Categories: HARRY POTTER, MISCELLANEOUS FICTION, Harry/Draco, MPreg Characters: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 55 Completed: Yes
Word count: 111756 Read: 174434
Published: October 29, 2008 Updated: April 17, 2011
Story Notes:

This story is based on a chapter from the Gus Chronicles that was a crossover between QAF and Harry Potter. I started that chapter before Deathly Hallows was published and I had decided that I would skip Half Blood Prince as well.

The goal of this story is to tell the events(plus some that aren't in that chapter) in short chapters(though I can't promise that some won't get longer than I intend at this point in time) Brian, Justin, and Gus from QAF will probably make appearances in later chapters but this is a Harry/Draco story.

 

1. Execution by Rickeshay [Reviews - 4] (1004 words)

 Harry and Hermione meet up at Ron's home the day before they leave for their sixth year at Hogwarts.

2. The Witnesses by Rickeshay [Reviews - 2] (744 words)
On the Hogwarts Express Harry and Draco encounter each other.

3. Truce by Rickeshay [Reviews - 2] (568 words)
Harry and Draco have a conversation about their new situation.

4. Library Chat by Rickeshay [Reviews - 2] (491 words)
Harry and Draco have a study session in the Library.

5. Christmas Holidays by Rickeshay [Reviews - 2] (515 words)
The night before the students are scheduled to go home for the Christmas Holidays Harry and Draco have a short talk.

6. First Kiss by Rickeshay [Reviews - 2] (1477 words)
Harry and Draco have been thinking about what Draco said the night before he returned home for the Christmas holidays.

7. Conversation by Rickeshay [Reviews - 2] (420 words)
Ron and Hermione have a talk while waiting for Professor Flitwick to start Charms class.

8. Practice Makes Perfect by Rickeshay [Reviews - 2] (1047 words)
Draco has plans for Harry but he needs to practise first.

9. Shag of the Century by Rickeshay [Reviews - 2] (932 words)

Draco invites Harry to meet him on the Astronomy Tower.  Their relationship takes another step forward.

10. Summer Plans by Rickeshay [Reviews - 2] (1176 words)
It's the last day of Harry and Draco's sixth year.  They meet to discuss their summer plans.

11. Murder, Most Foul by Rickeshay [Reviews - 2] (743 words)
Voldemort strikes again.

12. Birthday Talk by Rickeshay [Reviews - 2] (1353 words)
Draco is spending the night with Harry and they have a talk, amongst other things.

13. Surprise Announcement by Rickeshay [Reviews - 2] (2301 words)
Harry makes an announcement to the Hogwarts community.

14. Halloween Date by Rickeshay [Reviews - 2] (852 words)
Halloween of their seventh year is the first time Harry and Drac will be at a very public event as a couple.

15. New Year's Conversations by Rickeshay [Reviews - 2] (1735 words)
It's almost midnight on New Year's Eve and Ron has asked Hermione a question.  Later Harry and Draco mingle with the assembled Weasley family.

16. St. Valentine's Day by Rickeshay [Reviews - 2] (825 words)
Draco finds out about a new Holiday and Harry's plan for celebrating it.

17. Frustration by Rickeshay [Reviews - 2] (1160 words)

Harry has a frustrating night and Draco helps him understand how to solve the problems.

18. New Tactics by Rickeshay [Reviews - 2] (2277 words)

Voldemort sends Death Eaters to raid Hogwarts.  Harry tries a new way of fighting off the bad guys.

 

19. All Four Houses by Rickeshay [Reviews - 2] (3735 words)
Professor Dumbledore has a sad message to give to the students of Hogwarts.

20. Happy 18 by Rickeshay [Reviews - 2] (1312 words)
It's Draco's 18th birthday but due to the raid that killed Seamus Harry has to change his plans.

21. Graduation by Rickeshay [Reviews - 2] (1476 words)
It's the night after Harry and Draco graduated from Hogwarts and they have some time to kill so they discuss the last two days of their lives.

22. Spoiled Plans, Again by Rickeshay [Reviews - 2] (1956 words)

23. Voldemort's Last Stand by Rickeshay [Reviews - 1] (6555 words)

Voldemort has finally decided to stage the last battle.

 

This is by far the longest chapter of this fic.

 

24. Minister Fudge Has His Say by Rickeshay [Reviews - 1] (808 words)
A month after the defeat of Voldemort Harry and Draco are getting tired of the celebratory events they are expected to attend.

25. Wedding Memories by Rickeshay [Reviews - 1] (1433 words)
Harry and Draco discuss two recent weddings.

26. Tossing and Turning by Rickeshay [Reviews - 1] (842 words)

The night after the final victory celebration Harry has trouble falling asleep.

27. Disappointment by Rickeshay [Reviews - 1] (2717 words)

The Hogwarts class of 1998 is having a one year reunion.  Afterwards Harry and Draco tell Ron and Hermione what's really been happening in their lives the last several months.

28. The Year 2000 by Rickeshay [Reviews - 1] (1969 words)

A few events in the lives of Harry and Draco during the year 2000.

29. Gossip by Rickeshay [Reviews - 1] (489 words)

On their first Valentine's Day after finally moving in together Harry and Draco are strolling down Diagon Alley.

30. Babies by Rickeshay [Reviews - 1] (823 words)

It's 1 September again and Mr and Mrs Weasley are at the Burrow having a discussion about grandchildren.

31. Spells and A Potion by Rickeshay [Reviews - 1] (2538 words)

Harry and Draco are in bed after an interesting night.  Both are thinking about what happened to them.

32. Announcements by Rickeshay [Reviews - 1] (3207 words)

Harry and Draco host a Christmas Supper in order to tell family and friends their good news.

33. A Meeting at the Leaky by Rickeshay [Reviews - 1] (1301 words)

Harry and Draco meet with Ginny.

34. Gossip Redux by Rickeshay [Reviews - 1] (416 words)

To the few reading this series this chapter may seem out of order but rest assurred all will become clear with the next chapter.(g)

35. Waiting Room Revelations by Rickeshay [Reviews - 2] (5001 words)

The Weasley family comes to the Waiting Room to wait while Hermione has her second child.  Harry tells the story or the birth of his and Draco's sons.

36. At The Manor; Finally by Rickeshay [Reviews - 2] (1451 words)

Harry and Draco and their sons have moved to Malfoy Manor.  Harry and Draco remember the events that caused them to make the move.

37. Career Change by Rickeshay [Reviews - 1] (3476 words)

Draco is having problems falling asleep so he tries remembering the events leading up to the present in an attempt to doze off.

38. 1 September by Rickeshay [Reviews - 1] (4746 words)

It's the first day of September so the students are returning to Hogwarts.  New Professors Malfoy and Potter are also returning to Hogwarts.

 

This chapter turned out much longer than i expected since some characters just don't know when to be quiet.(vbg)

39. First Day of Classes by Rickeshay [Reviews - 1] (3307 words)

Harry and Draco begin the first day of teaching at Hogwarts.

 

Blaise and Ron were created through magic so it makes sense that they wouldn't be normal one year old toddlers.(vbg)

40. The Prefect's Bathroom by Rickeshay [Reviews - 1] (4589 words)

Harry and Draco are celebrating Draco's 24th birthday at Ron and Hermione's flat.  Meanwhile Blaise and Ronald are hosting their cousin Seamus for a sleepover at Hogwarts.

41. Proper Parental Names by Rickeshay [Reviews - 1] (528 words)

Harry and Draco are taking their boys to The Burrow for their second birthday party.  Draco decides to talk to the boys abour an idea he's had.

42. Cleansing Magic by Rickeshay [Reviews - 1] (4209 words)

Harry and Draco's sons, Blaise and Ronald, are on a mission.  Harry and Draco are trying to catch up with their boys before they get into any trouble.

43. New Family Members by Rickeshay [Reviews - 1] (4540 words)

While Ginny is having her baby Harry is distracted by something unlikely.

44. Funeral by Rickeshay [Reviews - 1] (4092 words)

Harry, Draco, and their sons spend some time in Muggle Surrey.

45. Candy Caper by Rickeshay [Reviews - 1] (1745 words)

Harry and Draco have a discussion with their sons after the boys make a trip to Hogsmeade.

46. Hogwarts by Rickeshay [Reviews - 1] (2592 words)

Blaise and Ronald decide they want to show Petunia Dursley more of the Wizarding World.

47. Primary Plans by Rickeshay [Reviews - 2] (2932 words)

Blaise and Ronald host their sixth birthday party at The Burrow.  Harry catches up with an old schoolmate and the decison about where the boys will go to primary school is made.

48. El Orden De Los Ninos by Rickeshay [Reviews - 0] (2372 words)

Harry and Draco have returned to England from a week in the Swiss Alps.  Diagon Alley is not as it usually is.

49. Unexpected Letter by Rickeshay [Reviews - 1] (1739 words)

The fallout from the delivery of an unexpected letter.

50. Unexpected Relations by Rickeshay [Reviews - 1] (2981 words)

Jamie Dursley has been sorted into his House at Hogwarts.  Draco has summoned Ron and Hermione to his and Harry's quarters at the school to learn somethinig he thinks they need to know.

51. Who Knew? by Rickeshay [Reviews - 2] (1453 words)

Harry is on his way to The Burrow to pick up Ronald and Blaise for the Easter Holiday break.  He has converstaion with Arthur while waiting for the boys.

52. Unexpected Results by Rickeshay [Reviews - 1] (1251 words)

It's September 1 again and another Sorting was made at Hogwarts School.

53. Unbeleivable by Rickeshay [Reviews - 1] (1428 words)

Harry gets a fire call from Molly and over reacts,  Draco has to calm him down before they can find out what is happening at The Burrow.

54. Animagi by Rickeshay [Reviews - 0] (1692 words)

Minerva McGonagall finally has found the time to take a holiday.  She, Harry and Draco have a tea to discuss the trip and of course the latest exploits of the boys enters the conversation.(vbg)

55. The Sorting that Shocked Wizarding Britain by Rickeshay [Reviews - 2] (4435 words)