Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
[Reviews - 15] Printer
Summary:

This another take on the split between Brian and Justin at the Rage party. In this one I tried to stay towards canon on the characters. I hope you all enjoy it.............SATURN


Rated: NC-18
Categories: Justin/Ethan, QAF-U.S. FICTION, Could be Canon, Anti-Michael Characters: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 21 Completed: Yes
Word count: 139176 Read: 290391
Published: March 27, 2008 Updated: March 27, 2008

1. Extreme Detours by SATURN [Reviews - 1] (1867 words)

This story starts at the point where Justin finds Brian fucking Rage. Then I just take it into my own little world. I hope you enjoy the ride.

Warnings: men on men action, a bit anti Michael, but not to much. Justin others, Brian others, implied J/E.

Disclaimer: the characters do not belong to me, unfortunately. They belong to Showtime and Cowlip productions.

2. Means To An End by SATURN [Reviews - 0] (2980 words)
My Beta Blasek5 did a wonderful job on this chapter I have to thank her for it and for getting it back to me so quickly.

3. Pass The Tortellini by SATURN [Reviews - 0] (5548 words)

I have to get down on my knee’s and thank the heaven’s for Blasek5 she kicks ass as a BETA and I can’t thank her enough for all the hard work she’s done already on this fic. She even got it back to me in a day so you all get it the next. I hope you all like it, let me know.

4. First a Hop by SATURN [Reviews - 1] (7617 words)

So here’s the deal folks, the next couple of chapters are going to go in sort of a time-warped state. Meaning they are going to fast forward pretty quickly, so please pay attention to the time lines I give when I put the fast forward into affect. Thanks. I also have to thank Blasek5 yet again, she really is amazing at getting these back to me quickly so you all have them as soon as possible.

5. A Surprising Skip by SATURN [Reviews - 2] (3568 words)

The time warp is still in affect so please watch for it. I have to thank Blasek5 again for Betaing this for me and for helping with her idea’s on this chapter, she helped make it better, or at least I hope she thinks so. I hope you all enjoy this chapter.

6. Half Conversations by SATURN [Reviews - 1] (6223 words)
Ok folks here it is!!! Sorry it took me all day to do this but life got in the way. However I am here now and getting this up. I have to thank Mandie or scooby1978 for getting this very important chapter back to me. If it wasn't for her it wouldn't be here. Plus she has done a wonderful job of betaing this for me as always. She also made sure that theres was enough feeling at the end so thank you for making sure that the chapters are the best they can be. I hope you all enjoy this.

7. Stubborn Men by SATURN [Reviews - 0] (8213 words)
So scooby1978 just got this back to me. She did an absolutely wonderful with it, and helping me with a certain part that was not really understandable. So go read and please leave some feed back cause I wanna know what all of you think.

Who's more stubborn? Justin or Brian? I think they are both about equal in this area, but I played with it a little bit and had one give a little... just a little. Enjoy......SATURN

8. The Snowball Effect by SATURN [Reviews - 0] (7178 words)
Ok this chapter 8 is unbeta'd. As I have written already I got a new computer today ok well yesterday I guess now but the point is I can't seem to get it figured out and I almost lost this once so I am putting it up here for safe keeping somewhat I guess you could say. I will get it to my Beta as soon as I can figure this all out but until then read at your own risk of lost of imperfections. I will post the other Chapter of KC after this crisis is taken care of. Wish me luck and enjoy to all those who are brave enough to read my writing unbeta'd! PS they said my post was to long so I had to cut it into two pieces SORRY....SATURN



Ok here we go I promised and I came pretty close to delivery date so I hope this is pleasing. I have had hell trying to get this chapter done, it has literally taken me all night. And I had a melt down to boot. Mental that is. But anyways it's all said and done and now it's even up. So I'm happy. I like where this chapter seemed to take me, I'm still not sure how the road is going to whind up but it's becoming funner getting there.....SATURN

9. The Snowball Effect Part 2 by SATURN [Reviews - 0] (6325 words)
Here is part two the same still applies as with the first part, so beware. But enjoy the story and try your best not to look at the mistakes if you do read ahead. It's important to me that the story get to you not the writing mistakes.....SATURN

10. Purple Elephants by SATURN [Reviews - 0] (7994 words)
Not much to say really, except my beta scooby1978 did a fantastic job with this chapter as she always does. She's also given me some great outside views on the story as well. Which is great for me at this point in the game. Also this chapter has a song in the band is Staind and the song is Right Here. I think it is very fitting to the Brian and Justin relationship. You'll have to let me know what you think. Well I hope you all enjoy this chapter......SATURN

11. Faulty Suggestions by SATURN [Reviews - 0] (6200 words)
First off I'd like to apologize for being so gone but my kids and I caught the flu over the weekend and to say that I have been a bit miserable would be an understatement, and I thought yesterday that I was getting over it but today it just seemed to come back full force. So I don't know when it's going to go away.

But a quick update on KC (original) I have started the next chapter and I actually regardless of the flu have seven pages done. Which I know isn't a whole lot but I just want you all to know I am trying.

Onto OMWTG, I got it back a couple of hours ago, and have read it over and I have to say that scooby1978 did such a wonderful job. I bow to her capabilities of making everything better for me, and also for helping me to keep this story going in the right direction. Thank You.

Okay folks so this chapter is a bit long and has a lot going on in it. I hope you all like it and of course I hope you'll leave me some feed back.

Apparently the post is to long so it will be two posts.

12. Faulty Suggestions by SATURN [Reviews - 0] (6087 words)
I tried to post the second part right after I posted the first part however the LJ wouldn't let me do it. It was really pissing me off. So know that I wasn't trying to hold out on you guys what so ever I really wanted to post it all at one time.

Alright on with the show folks.

13. Just Once by SATURN [Reviews - 0] (5751 words)
Well I definitely wasn't expecting this at all, but I finished a chapter. I just kinda sat down every once in a while when I had to think of something else and this is what came of that. However I really like this chapter and it is taking me where I want to go with this story, so I hope you will enjoy it.

This chapter isn't beta'd not because of any fault with my who is absolutely wonderful but because I wanted her not to have to worry about doing it during the Holidays. I just wanted her to enjoy it for once without the work envolved.

So with that said, go read and please ignore all of the screw ups I am sure you will run into. Hey this is all for fun right? You know what's funny? I still need my notes to upload a story correctly. I don't think I will ever fully learn this thing.

14. Time’s A Tricky Little Bastard by SATURN [Reviews - 0] (9266 words)

15. Turning Point by SATURN [Reviews - 0] (9837 words)
I have finally managed to get this damn chapter done. I swear I wanted bang my head in to a wall more than a few times because it frustrated me so much. But hey such is life. This chapter is taking that turn I have been talking about so I th8ink you'll all be happy about that. You'll all have to let me know of course. Big thank you to my beta scooby1978 she really had her work cut out for her this time but as usual she managed to make it so much more comprehendable.

I have been having a hard week so I have been stuck in bed for most of it so I haven't gotten anything new written for anything. However when I am feeling better I wanted to let everyone know that I will be starting a new chapter for Kinnetically Charged Split Personality. This is the one where I took it a different way. I know that this is probably my most neglected one so I am going to go for that first.

Okay on with the reading now......SATURN..........DAMN IT! So sorry folks but it only let me post a little over half of the chapter so I'm going to have to add the rest tomorrow or after twelve if I'm still up. Again so sorry for that......SATURN

16. Turning Point Part 2 by SATURN [Reviews - 0] (6646 words)
So sorry it's taken me so long to get this out, but my computer took yet another nose dive and I had to go and get another one. But this one is really nice. But anyways you guys have waited long enough so here it is.......SATURN

17. No More, No Less by SATURN [Reviews - 0] (5340 words)
Okay so I know I said I was going to write for KC Original this time but as you all know I was having a major case of writers block. Now with that being said I did try my damndest to write for it but everything was constantly turning out like shit and if you know me I refuse to put out shit. So with months going by without anything to show, I finally started to have ideas and inspiration again. All in just a couple of days and I just couldn't pass it up. The only problem was, was it was for OMWTG. Please don't hate me for breaking a promise. I hope you will understand. I am going to try to get back to my KC stories I am hoping with my muse back it will be a lot easier. Keep your fingers crossed for me.

This chapter isn't that long. It's just something to get me back on track I think. It has gone in a bit of a mushy state but I hope not to much, I really tried to keep it at a minimum. It is also not beta'd since I just couldn't wait to get it out to you guys. I really hope you like it and that it some what makes up for the long wait.

18. Don’t forget About The Jump by SATURN [Reviews - 0] (10376 words)
Well I've finally gotten this one done and now there is only one more to go. My beta scooby1978 did a wonderful job on this and I thank her from the bottom of my heart for making the time to do this and especially for her imput on certain problematic spots, that I think I have sufficiently fixed those parts those to make my point a bit clearer. For which I thank her for. I really do think it's a better chapter for all her help. I also must thank zain she put up with all of my back and forth when I was writing it. Okay now go read and of course feed back is always welcome.......SATURN

19. Don’t Close Your Eyes by SATURN [Reviews - 0] (8539 words)
I don't know what I'm doing wrong but it seems to not want to let me post. So I am going to try this one more time tonight.

First off I want to thank everyone out there that has unconditionally supported me and my writing, or lack there of. I also want to send a huge thank you to Zain and Carlina for their patience and input. There’s a special scene for Carlina. I hope it’s what you wanted. I know it’s been a long wait and I am so sorry for that but I hope you’ll enjoy this. I really tried to address everything in this last little bit which means that it is extremely long. I’ll have to post it in two parts. But I am finally happy with it, and I think I have done this story justice. I have really enjoyed this story and writing it but I won’t be doing a sequel. All mistakes are mine because I couldn’t wait to get it to you guys, so forgive them and me. Thank you again for your patience.

20. Don't Close Your Eyes Part 2 by SATURN [Reviews - 0] (8097 words)

21. Don't Close Your Eyes Part 3 by SATURN [Reviews - 10] (5524 words)