Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
[Reviews - 66] Printer
FeatureSummary:

 **Featured Story for September 2015**

The year is 2107.  Planet Earth has run out of space for its inhabitants so colonization of other planets and the Moon has been set up.  Brian Kinney, an executive of Lunar Industries on the Moon is about to receive a new intern in his graphics department, a young man named Justin Taylor.  Will this new intern change Brian's life forever, and what happens when the past comes back to haunt young Taylor?  I want to thank Eka for the beautiful banner and Heather for being my beta throughout this story.


Rated: NC-18
Categories: QAF-U.S. FICTION, Alternate Universe, Hurt/Comfort, Romance, Sci-Fi , Unsafe Sex, Violence Characters: Justin
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 11 Completed: Yes
Word count: 32762 Read: 52259
Published: March 25, 2008 Updated: September 29, 2015
Story Notes:

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. No money is being made from this work. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

1. The New Intern by mandagrammy [Reviews - 0] (2710 words)
Brian Kinney is irritated that he has to take his own valuable time to pick up the newest member of his staff at the Moon Dock when the ship arrives from Earth.  However, it doesn't take long for the good looking young intern, Justin Taylor, to leave a favorable impression on the executive as he introduces him at work.

2. Getting Oriented to Home, Work, and Play by mandagrammy [Reviews - 7] (2448 words)
Brian assigns his assistant, Daphne Chambers, the job of taking young Taylor under her wing and getting him involved in life on the Moon, including work and play time.  He is surprised by his reaction when he sees how close the two young people have  become very quickly.

3. Moonstruck Melodrama by mandagrammy [Reviews - 6] (3182 words)
It has been a couple of months, and Justin is feeling right at home in his new job.  He and Daphne have become the best of friends and do everything together, including visiting her Dad's nightclub, Moonstruck, frequently.  The only fly in the ointment is his frustrated attraction to his boss, Brian Kinney.  He has no way of knowing that his boss is having very similar problems concerning him.  Then things change when Justin comes face to face with an old lover from his past, Ian Gold, at Daphne's birthday party at the club.

4. The Issue's Settled by mandagrammy [Reviews - 6] (2829 words)
Brian comes to Justin's rescue when Ian becomes too agressive, and then part ways.  But, is this the catalyst that makes the two men recognize the thing that has been brewing between them for some time now?

5. Moonlight Heat by mandagrammy [Reviews - 5] (2852 words)

Brian and Justin give in to their passion for each other, even though it frightens Brian just a bit when he sees a drawing the young man has made of him and realizes the depth of Justin's feelings for him.

6. Let's Make A Deal by mandagrammy [Reviews - 5] (2934 words)
Brian and Justin strike a deal to keep their affair quiet.  Justin is confident that he is falling in love with Brian, but Brian is hesitant to make too strong a committment.

7. Secrets Unravelling by mandagrammy [Reviews - 5] (2715 words)
Brian and Justin have enjoyed a month of secret trysts blissfully unaware that they are being watched.  Daphne finally gets a clue thanks to her observant Dad.

8. Parting is Such Bittersweet Sorrow by mandagrammy [Reviews - 6] (3049 words)
The lovers continue their affair and Brian begins to realize how important Justin has become to him.  Brian suddenly gets word that he has to return to Earth temporarily to handle his Father's passing.  He reassures Justin that he'll be back for him as soon as possible and Justin promises to be waiting for him.  Neither man is aware that someone else has other plans for them.

9. The Knock on the Door by mandagrammy [Reviews - 5] (3587 words)
Justin is missing Brian badly, but is comforted when he discovers Daphne knows their secret and approves. Brian is missing Justin just as bad and is eager to get back to him.  Meanwhile, the unseen stalker finally makes himself known to Justin with dire results.

10. Another Knock on the Door by mandagrammy [Reviews - 5] (3213 words)

Brian hurries back to Justin, completely unaware that his lover is in mortal danger.  Will he make it there in time to save Justin from the stalker?

11. A Full Moon, A Full Life by mandagrammy [Reviews - 16] (3243 words)
Brian has his Justin back, safe and sound, and now he intends to tell the whole world about his feelings for the young man.  Will it cost him his job to take this stand?