Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
[Reviews - 14] Printer
Summary:

Hello, my dear readers.  Today, I have something brand new for you.  Before anything else, I want to dedicate this story to one of my dearest readers and friend, Vicki, for entrusting me with her plot bunny for this story.  I couldn't have done it without her support.  Also a big thank you to Judy, my fantastic beta, and Marika, my talented banner maker.

Now, as to this story, this is for all you animal lovers out there.  What happens when Brian becomes the 'somewhat' reluctant (yet willing) rescuer of a pair of brutally abandoned dogs?  How will this one act of kindness change his life and that of his beloved husband and son?

P.S.  I've chosen Irish Setters in this case as a tribute to Vicki, a proud Irish lassie.

 


Rated: GENERAL
Categories: QAF-U.S. FICTION, Brian/Justin, Family, Real Life Issues Characters: Brian, Gus, Justin, Original Character(s)
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 10678 Read: 1847
Published: October 27, 2019 Updated: October 27, 2019
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. No money is being made from this work. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter 1 by mandagrammy [Reviews - 14] (10678 words)