Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
[Reviews - 7] Printer
Summary:

jpg

This story fits into the "Changed" verse.

“Who the fuck is calling me now?” Brian muttered as he rubbed his eyes and tried to focus on the clock. It was 2:16 a.m., and this call had better not be a client with some so-called emergency, because Brian had people who were supposed to deal with that, whom he’d hired in an effort to keep late night phone calls from happening. He was more than a little perturbed at having been woken up and was ready to give the person on the other end a piece of his mind, until he saw the caller’s name on the display. It was Rob, and that realization sent Brian’s heart into his throat. Rob was an “early to bed, early to rise” sort of guy, and would definitely not be calling at 2 a.m. unless something was seriously wrong.


Rated: NC-18
Categories: QAF-U.S. FICTION, Angst With a Happy Ending, Brian/Justin, Family, Fluff, Friendship, Humor, One-Off Fic, Post-513 Fic Characters: Brian, Justin, Original Character(s)
Challenges: None
Series: Stories from the "Changed" Verse
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 20957 Read: 14566
Published: May 08, 2019 Updated: May 08, 2019
Story Notes:

This is my first solo attempt at a story that is mostly fluff and humor, with a dash of light angst. I hope I pulled it off! Thanks to SandiD and PrettyTheWorld for helping me make it the best it could be, and thanks to SandiD for the banner!

1. Father Figure by TrueIllusion [Reviews - 7] (20957 words)