Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
[Reviews - 5] Printer
Summary:

In Aftershock, we see how Justin's bashing at the end of Season One affected Brian. It ended without revealing how the bashing affected everyone else who loved and cared about Justin. The series skipped from that iconic scene of Brian sitting in the hospital right after Justin was admitted, to a month later at the beginning of Season Two, so we have to use our imagination about what went on at the hospital after Michael joined Brian. I hope you will find my perspective interesting.

Many thanks to my beta, Judy, for her help and my darling Granddaughter, Marika, for her evocative banner. And also thanks to those who asked me 'what about the others' when they read 'Aftershock'. Their questions led to this sequel.

 


Rated: PARENTAL GUIDANCE -13
Categories: QAF-U.S. FICTION Characters: Brian, Craig Taylor, Daphne, Debbie, Emmett, Jennifer Taylor, Justin, Lindsay, Melanie, Michael, Original Character(s), Ted, Vic
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 3761 Read: 920
Published: November 01, 2018 Updated: November 01, 2018
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. No money is being made from this work. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter 1 by mandagrammy [Reviews - 5] (3761 words)