Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
[Reviews - 9] Printer
Summary:

I was watching the ladies of 'The View' last week, and they were discussing another trend besides sexting called video sexing.  Like the naughty old lady I am, the first thought that popped into my head was that I could clearly see Brian and Justin indulging, especially after being separated at the end of the series.  Of course I had to put my own spin on it too.  So I now offer you my vision of what might happen a couple of months after Justin left for NYC.  

This is a special gift for our dear friend, Kim.  It's my way of thanking her for all her help in the past and her continuing support despite my long absence from writing.

I also want to thank my fantastic beta, Judy, for once again being there for me.  A special thank you for my beloved Granddaughter,, Marika, for creating another banner for me despite her own busy  life.    Enjoy!

 


Rated: NC-18
Categories: QAF-U.S. FICTION, Post-513 Fic, Romance Characters: Brian, Justin
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 2405 Read: 1254
Published: July 04, 2018 Updated: July 04, 2018
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. No money is being made from this work. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter 1 by mandagrammy [Reviews - 9] (2405 words)