Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
[Reviews - 132] Printer
Summary:

stories/1820/images/Calagary_Moon_(2).jpg

This is a sequel to No One Knows, Justin and Brian take Gus and Jenny to see Justin's Grandparents in Canada who he hasn't seen in years because of his dad. 


Rated: GENERAL
Categories: QAF-U.S. FICTION Characters: Brian, Gus, Jenny Rebecca, Justin, Lindsay, Melanie, Original Character(s)
Challenges: None
Series: Darkness To Light
Chapters: 23 Completed: Yes
Word count: 68257 Read: 49198
Published: November 07, 2017 Updated: March 05, 2019
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.

 

I want to thank Bill for helping me with beta work and for keeping going with this story. my other cheerleaders are Kim, Alois, Audrey and so much more sorry if I left out names. Thank you to Jan for my banner and other pics, I couldn't have done this without all of you. 

 

I only have six chapters so far, I'll post one a week, but if I get my operation there may be a delay, so I'm sorry in advance. Hope you enjoy xx

1. Chapter 1 by vic32 [Reviews - 7] (1758 words)

2. Chapter 2 by vic32 [Reviews - 9] (2075 words)

Thank you all for taking the time to read my story and for the reviews they mean the world to me. 

3. Chapter 3 by vic32 [Reviews - 9] (1153 words)

Thank you so much for the wonderful reviews and for reading my story xx

4. Chapter 4 by vic32 [Reviews - 7] (2146 words)

Thank you all for the wonderful reviews and for all who took the time to read my story xx

5. Chapter 5 by vic32 [Reviews - 7] (1571 words)

Thank you so much for the wonderful reviews and for reading my story. It truly means the world to me xox 

6. Chapter 6 by vic32 [Reviews - 8] (2141 words)

Thank you so much for the wonderful reviews they mean the world to me x

7. Chapter 7 by vic32 [Reviews - 0] (1714 words)

Sorry this so long, I was trying to write the next chapter and we’ll got distracted lol.

 Thank you so much for the wonderful reviews they mean so much to me xx

8. Chapter 8 by vic32 [Reviews - 3] (1937 words)

Thank you all so much for the fantastic review and for reading my story means the world to me 💕💕💕💕

9. Chapter 9 by vic32 [Reviews - 6] (2389 words)

I’m sorry for the long delay in the update. There were lots of hospital stuff and nd I wanted it right. Thank you for all the reviews and for reading my story x

10. Chapter 10 by vic32 [Reviews - 5] (2198 words)

Sorry for the delay took me ages to write this. Thank you so much for all the reviews and for reading my story. Words alone are not enough to say how much that means to me. 

 

 

 

11. Chapter 11 by vic32 [Reviews - 5] (1987 words)

Thank you so much for the wonderful reviews they mean so much to me x

12. Chapter 12 by vic32 [Reviews - 0] (4700 words)

Thank you to everyone who has read this so far and supporting me. Thank you for all the reviews they truly mean the world to me. Thank you to Bill for my beta work you do amazing work. 

 

This chapter is dedicated to BritinLover aka Audrey you have been waiting for this chapter for ages lol 

13. Chapter 13 by vic32 [Reviews - 6] (2032 words)

Thank you so much for all the wonderful reviews they mean so much to me. Thank you to those even just took the time to read that means everything to me as well. Thank you to Audrey for giving me the kick and vibes I needed and the ideas in this chapter. Thank to my wonderful beta Bill you are amazing xox

14. Chapter 14 by vic32 [Reviews - 7] (2471 words)

Thank you so much for all the reviews and for those who read my story. It truly means the world to me so big hugs to all 🤗

15. Chapter 15 by vic32 [Reviews - 6] (6557 words)

Thank you so much for the wonderful reviews and thank you for those who have read my story as well. Thank you once again to my Beta Bill for the fantastic job. Thank you to Kim for the wonderful picture within xx

16. Chapter 16 Part 1 by vic32 [Reviews - 7] (3789 words)

Thank you all for the wonderful reviews and support, for those who read my story, cannot thank you enough. To Bill for the amazing work in helping me. 

17. Chapter 16 part 2 by vic32 [Reviews - 5] (6702 words)

Thank you so much to everyone for reading my story and for those who left reviews, they truly mean the world to me. 

18. Chapter 17 Part 1 by vic32 [Reviews - 5] (3531 words)

Thank you all so much for the wonderful reviews and for even reading my story. Words cannot express how much that means to me. Thank you to Bill for the hard work you do for me in forever grateful. 

19. Chapter 17 Part 2 by vic32 [Reviews - 5] (5323 words)

Thank you to all who have read my story and to those who left reviews as well they all mean the world to me. Thank you to Bill for the amazing beta work and to Kim for the amazing pictures and for helping getting this chapter posted when I was having trouble. Hugs to all x

20. Chapter 18 Part 1 by vic32 [Reviews - 5] (1589 words)

Hope you guys enjoy this one sorry it took me awhile. I’m slow going at the moment. Thank you to my beta Bill who helps me so much. Thank you for all the wonderful reviews and for even reading my story it truly means the world to me. 

21. Chapter 18 Part 2 by vic32 [Reviews - 5] (4167 words)

Thank you to everyone for reading my story and for the wonderful reviews xx

22. Chapter 19 by vic32 [Reviews - 6] (2262 words)

sorry for the delay RL got in my way. I hope you enjoy this. Thank you so much for all the reviews and for reading my story. 

23. Chapter 20 by vic32 [Reviews - 9] (4065 words)

Here is the last chapter, I’m so sorry it took so long. I truly hope you enjoy it and I want to thank everyone who read my story and for those who reviewed it. Thank you to my wonderful beta Bill I cannot thank you enough.