Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary:

stories/2003/images/69156674-80-k793860.jpg

Stiles has ran away for her own adventure, but she left behind people that loved her. One of them is the Sheriff, who was falling into a state of depression thinking that he failed as a father. A horrible mistake that made him loose the only light that he had left since his wife's death...

 

But what if he receives an unexpected visit the day after his daughter's disappearance? An unexpected light in the darkness.


Rated: GENERAL
Categories: TEEN WOLF Characters: Cora, Derek, Malia, Peter, Sheriff, Stiles
Challenges: None
Series: Finding myself and the place where I belong to
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes
Word count: 6145 Read: 3666
Published: April 30, 2017 Updated: April 30, 2017
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Sheriff's P.O.V by Kurenohikari88 [Reviews - 0] (1495 words)

This is set between the first chapter of 'The Travel' and 'I am a father?!'.

 

2. Peter's P.O.V by Kurenohikari88 [Reviews - 0] (1871 words)

This is set after: I am a father?!

3. Derek's P.O.V by Kurenohikari88 [Reviews - 0] (1618 words)

4. Peter's P.O.V by Kurenohikari88 [Reviews - 0] (1161 words)