Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
[Reviews - 61] Printer
Summary:

stories/1385/images/Later_Banner_resized_fotor_01.17.jpg

This time last year I stumbled onto Midnight Whispers and this site became my new addiction. At first I just lurked, then I found the courage to review, and back in July I posted a story of my own. So what better way to celebrate the end of 2016 than submitting a new fic?  Happy 2017!

According to public opinion, Brian and Justin became acquainted beneath a lamp post in front of Babylon. But the truth is, and as quiet as it's kept, they were in and out of each other's lives on numerous occasions long before that fateful night. Enjoy!

Shout out to Kim (Predec2) for the absolutely amazing banner she created for me.  Thanks, Kim...you're the best!


Rated: PARENTAL GUIDANCE -13
Categories: QAF-U.S. FICTION, Angst, Could be Canon, Humor Characters: Brian, Craig Taylor, Daphne, Debbie, Emmett, Jennifer Taylor, Justin, Lindsay, Melanie, Michael, Original Character(s)
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 9 Completed: Yes
Word count: 24720 Read: 29431
Published: December 30, 2016 Updated: March 13, 2017
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter 1 Brothers From Another Mother by Enohvee1875 [Reviews - 8] (1240 words)

2. Chapter 2 Out Of The Mouths Of Babes by Enohvee1875 [Reviews - 7] (1500 words)

Brian is on the clock and he has a couple of little helpers.

3. Chapter 3 THE LONG WAY HOME by Enohvee1875 [Reviews - 6] (2750 words)

Due to a series of unforseen events, nine year old Justin ends up in the Liberty Avenue area. 

 

 

4. Chapter 4 SAME STUFF, DIFFERENT DAY by Enohvee1875 [Reviews - 7] (3037 words)

Brian is moving up in the world but he and Justin can not seem to find themselves in the right place at the right time to re-connect properly.

5. Chapter 5 KARMA AND KISMET by Enohvee1875 [Reviews - 7] (3371 words)

It doesn’t matter if you call it fate or destiny B & J were meant to be together in the right place at the right time. 

6. Chapter 6 CONSEQUENCES, REPERCUSSIONS, AND REVELATIONS by Enohvee1875 [Reviews - 8] (3754 words)

Brian plays connect the dots and stumbles onto some startling information.

7. Chapter 7 HINDSIGHT by Enohvee1875 [Reviews - 7] (2830 words)

Brian and Jennifer Taylor go toe to toe and Justin is caught in the middle.

8. Chapter 8 THE BUDDY SYSTEM by Enohvee1875 [Reviews - 5] (2910 words)

It takes a village.

9. Chapter 9 FAMILY MATTERS by Enohvee1875 [Reviews - 6] (3328 words)

Folks are filling in the blanks and spilling all the beans.