Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
[Reviews - 107] Printer
FeatureSummary:

gif

Justin comes back to Pittsburgh after disappearing for six years. No one heard anything from him and no one knows why he chooses to go away after his break-up with Ethan. Will Justin and Brian find their way back into each other after being away for so long? Or is it better to leave the past to where they belong, in the past.

I would like to thank Tatiana and Nichelle for my beautiful banner.

Jazzepoet for being an awesome beta. Thank you so much, guys:)


Rated: NC-18
Categories: FEATURED STORY, QAF-U.S. FICTION, Major Character Death Characters: Brian, Justin, Original Character(s), Other Canon Characters
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 9 Completed: Yes
Word count: 87976 Read: 74409
Published: September 08, 2016 Updated: September 30, 2016
Story Notes:

This is my first QAF story and feedbacks are highly appreciated. This is unbeta'd and so sorry for any grammatical errors, I'm not a native English speaker.

This story is finished with 9 chapters. I'll update it frequently.

1. Only you can make the darkness bright by Nadine [Reviews - 19] (5886 words)

Disclaimer: All the characters of Queer as Folks are owned by CowLip productions. No infringement is intended.

2. Only you and you alone, can thrill me like you do by Nadine [Reviews - 15] (4076 words)

I want to make it clear that Brian didn't have a cancer in this story and Vic lives longer than he did in canon.

3. Only you can make all this world seem right by Nadine [Reviews - 5] (6510 words)

4. When you hold my hand, I understand the magic that you do by Nadine [Reviews - 6] (7574 words)

I'm going to travel tomorrow and I'm not so sure if I can update. So, I posted chapter 4 in advance.

5. Only you can make all this change in me by Nadine [Reviews - 8] (11983 words)

I would like to thank, Jazzepoet, for her awesome beta work.

6. And fill my heart with love for only you by Nadine [Reviews - 9] (12214 words)

I'd like to thank, Jazzepoet, for the great beta work.

7. For it's true, you are my destiny by Nadine [Reviews - 20] (8804 words)

From the bottom of my heart, I would like to thank, Jazzepoet, for her awesome beta work.

8. You're my dream come true by Nadine [Reviews - 6] (8591 words)

9. My one and only you by Nadine [Reviews - 19] (22338 words)

This is it, guys. Thank you all so much for reading.

I would like to thank my beta, Jazzepoet. I really appreciate her help, it means a lot to me.

To Tatiana and Nichelle, thanks for the wonderful banner, guys.