Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
[Reviews - 50] Printer
FeatureSummary:

jpg

According to the King of Pop and poet Peter Dale Wimbrow Sr. if you don’t like the appearance of your reflection or the life you have been living, it’s never too late to “man up” and fix it. Justin and Brian deal with the fallout from the Fiddler fiasco.

I want to give major props and a heartfelt shoutout to Kim aka Predec2 for the amazing banner she created for me. Thank you Kim, you are the best!


Rated: PARENTAL GUIDANCE -13
Categories: FEATURED STORY, QAF-U.S. FICTION, Angst, Could be Canon, Humor Characters: Brian, Daphne, Debbie, Emmett, Ethan Gold, Justin, Michael, Original Character(s), Ted
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 9 Completed: Yes
Word count: 18888 Read: 26195
Published: August 07, 2016 Updated: October 23, 2016
Story Notes:

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter 1 The Doppelganger by Enohvee1875 [Reviews - 8] (1866 words)

For Brian, sometimes money can buy love even if it is only a reasonable facsimile thereof.

 

2. Chapter 2 IN THE LION'S DEN by Enohvee1875 [Reviews - 5] (2152 words)

Months after the breakup,  Brian and Justin continue to wear poker faces and keep stiff upper lips.

 

 

3. Chapter 3 JOY & PAIN by Enohvee1875 [Reviews - 5] (2421 words)

Justin and Ethan cross swords, kiss and make up, wash, rinse, and repeat.

4. Chapter 4 OPERATION: MANTRAP by Enohvee1875 [Reviews - 5] (1862 words)

Two heads are always better than one.  Daphne helps Justin see the light at the end of the tunnel.

 

***I want to give major props and a heartfelt shoutout to Kim aka Predec2 for the amazing banner she created for me. Thank you Kim, you are the best!

5. Chapter 5 JUST ONE OF THE BOYS by Enohvee1875 [Reviews - 12] (1892 words)

The gang meets the new kid on the block. Brian receives some unsolicited and unwanted advice from a blond twink.

6. Chapter 6 DÉJÀ VU by Enohvee1875 [Reviews - 6] (2442 words)

Brian realizes you can run but you can’t hide.

7. Chapter 7 MAMA KNOWS BEST by Enohvee1875 [Reviews - 3] (2242 words)

Debbie serves Brian a heaping helping of mother wit. 

8. Chapter 8 REUNITED by Enohvee1875 [Reviews - 5] (2131 words)

Brian and Justin finally agree to try again and move on together because “To ere is human, to forgive, divine.”  Alexander Pope

9. Chapter 9 EPILOGUE by Enohvee1875 [Reviews - 1] (1880 words)

Sometimes three heads are better than one.