Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
[Reviews - 50] Printer
Summary:

When Brian hears over the radio that Babylon was subjected to a bombing, all he can concentrate on is racing to his club to make sure the people he loves are alive and safe. He doesn't expect to be irreversibly injured himself. As Brian faces a slow recovery and a permanent disability, he must learn to accept the support of his friends and the love of his partner.

stories/1626/images/Smokescreen_Banner.jpg


Rated: NC-18
Categories: QAF-U.S. FICTION, Family, Angst, Brian/Justin, Hurt/Comfort, Romance, Toppy! Justin Characters: Ben, Brian, Carl, Cynthia, Daphne, Debbie, Drew Boyd, Emmett, Gus, Hunter, Jennifer Taylor, Justin, Lindsay, Melanie, Michael, Other Canon Characters, Ted, Todd, Tucker
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No
Word count: 11859 Read: 7739
Published: March 31, 2016 Updated: April 05, 2017
Story Notes:

This is a joint writing effort between Annie-Eliza and SunshineSally. There's a good bit of angst but also love, happiness, and hope. We hope you enjoy. 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter 1 by Annie-Eliza [Reviews - 33] (2782 words)

A tragedy occurs.

2. Chapter 2 by Annie-Eliza [Reviews - 7] (2685 words)

Brian's given a diagnosis

3. Chapter 3 by Annie-Eliza [Reviews - 6] (3010 words)

4. Chapter 4 by Annie-Eliza [Reviews - 4] (3382 words)