Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
[Reviews - 7] Printer
Summary:

Emmett Honeycutt never thought having kids was in the cards for him. So when Drew brings it up, genuinely and honestly, his response isn't an immediate yes or no.

A post-canon but pre-Intersect tale on how Emmett and Drew come to terms with their worries and concerns in order to start a family.

stories/1626/images/A_Few_Miles_Back_Banner.jpg


Rated: NC-18
Categories: QAF-U.S. FICTION, Family, Brian/Other, Gap-Filler, Hurt/Comfort, Justin/Other-Relationship, Romance Characters: Brian, Drew Boyd, Emmett, Justin, Original Character(s)
Challenges: None
Series: Intersect Series
Chapters: 1 Completed: No
Word count: 5900 Read: 1400
Published: February 16, 2016 Updated: February 16, 2016
Story Notes:

This is a multichapter story set in the Intersect Universe that revolves around Emmett and Drew's journey. It should be about 5 chapters long. Catching up with Intersect is semi-recommended but not necessary.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

1. Chapter 1 by Annie-Eliza [Reviews - 7] (5900 words)

A simple dinner with friends brings a big question into play.