Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
[Reviews - 128] Printer
Summary:

Brian is a rich, retired bachelor, living in a NYC penthouse. His sister keeps trying to match him up with a woman, but he never seems to find the right match. When he encounters a beautiful blond one day at a park bench, however, he is smitten. The only problem is, this blond is male. Can Brian discover his true self - and true love - along the way? AU story.  **ALL CHAPTERS NOW POSTED/STORY COMPLETE!**

banner

 


Rated: NC-18
Categories: QAF-U.S. FICTION, Alternate Universe, Angst, Bottom Brian, Brian/Justin, Drama, Hurt/Comfort, Toppy! Justin, What If Characters: Brian, Claire, Daphne, Emmett, Justin
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 9 Completed: Yes
Word count: 51763 Read: 69008
Published: January 06, 2016 Updated: January 16, 2016
Story Notes:

FYI - Claire is portrayed as more of a sympathetic character in this story.  This story is complete; I will post one chapter a day until it is done. Hope you enjoy it!


DISCLAIMER:  QAF and its characters are the sole property of Showtime and Cowlip Productions. No copyright infringement is intended.

This story is loosely based on the film, "What Happens Next."

 

1. Meet Mrs. Kinney by Predec2 [Reviews - 19] (6907 words)

Claire presents her brother with a different type of female when her matchmaking efforts are thwarted.  Will Brian like this turn of events, or will it lead to something unexpected?

2. It's Just Dinner...Right? by Predec2 [Reviews - 15] (3498 words)

Brian continues to feel conflicted toward his new bench mate.  Claire confides in her brother about a concern she has. 

3. A Little Conversation and a Little Learning by Predec2 [Reviews - 15] (7540 words)

Brian and Justin prepare for their dinner, but in much different ways.

4. Teach Me by Predec2 [Reviews - 10] (5878 words)

Brian and Justin's dinner is over. Or is it?  For this chapter, please note the story categories.  Hopefully I can still keep Brian somewhat IC in this part, but it won't always be this way (hint, hint).  Thank you for all the comments!  As always, it is very encouraging and much appreciated. 

5. Lesson No. 2 by Predec2 [Reviews - 10] (6277 words)

Brian's discovery of his true sexuality continues, leaving him astounded as well as totally conflicted.

6. Doubts and Discoveries by Predec2 [Reviews - 11] (7513 words)

Brian inserts his foot in his mouth during his and Justin's next meeting, while Claire attempts to come to terms with her own feelings regarding her son's sexuality.

7. Comfort and Fate by Predec2 [Reviews - 7] (5594 words)

Justin and Brian both try to deal with their pain, while lines begin to converge.  What will be the result?

8. You're Gay? by Predec2 [Reviews - 13] (3238 words)

The pieces finally come together.  But will it be the way everyone thinks?  And will Brian and Justin be able to resolve their differences?

9. Key to My Heart - Conclusion by Predec2 [Reviews - 28] (5318 words)

The two men finally get a chance to clear the air. What will their conversation lead to in the future? Conclusion/Epilogue.