Midnight Whispers
QAF Brian and Justin Fanfiction
[Reviews - 23] Printer
Summary:



Brian struggles to accept what his life has become, enduring the impossible, finally resolving himself to the inevitable reality of his situation…

This is a six-part series. I’ll be posting one chapter per day from Oct 27th to Nov 1st…


Rated: R
Categories: QAF-U.S. FICTION, Alternate Universe, Angst, Brian/Justin, Drama, Romance, What If Characters: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: Yes
Word count: 22576 Read: 15018
Published: October 28, 2015 Updated: November 01, 2015
Story Notes:
A chance meeting changes Brian and Justin’s destiny forever…

1. Part One ~ Deception, Greed and Entrapment… by 7wildwaysup [Reviews - 6] (3918 words)
Determined to break from his past, he fails to comprehend the consequences of his future…

2. Part Two ~ Life-Altering Changes… by 7wildwaysup [Reviews - 4] (3289 words)
A chance meeting changes Brian and Justin’s destiny forever…

3. Part Three ~ New Beginnings… by 7wildwaysup [Reviews - 3] (3285 words)
Brian and Justin’s love blossoms as they grow closer throughout the summer…

4. Part Four ~ Opening His Heart to Love… by 7wildwaysup [Reviews - 0] (4795 words)
Brian opens his heart, allowing himself to truly fall in love for the first time.

5. Part Five ~ Saying Good Bye is Never Easy… by 7wildwaysup [Reviews - 6] (2570 words)
Brian’s separation from Justin is allowing his depression to creep back into his life.

6. Part Six ~ Disillusion and Despair by 7wildwaysup [Reviews - 4] (4719 words)
Feeling like he’s already lost Justin to the real world, Brian decides to leaves the island, ready to meet his maker. Kleenex Alert!!!